时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Eddie added his mother to his list of victims. | Eddie将他妈妈也列入了他的受害者名单 |
[00:06] | – How’d it go? – Well, it would go a lot faster | – 进展得怎么样? – 嗯 如果我们能把他妈妈找来 |
[00:08] | if we could get his mother in here. | 进展会更快点 |
[00:11] | Nobody’s seen her for days. | 这几天都没人见过她 |
[00:13] | Bree saw a disturbing side of Sam. | Bree看到了Sam让人不安的一面 |
[00:17] | I’m afraid of him. | 我很怕他 |
[00:18] | Susan attacked Mike’s financial problems. | Susan揭开了Mike的财务困境 |
[00:21] | – So is this everything? – Yep. | – 就这些? – 是的 |
[00:23] | – Gaby got the truth. – I got involved with a bad guy. | – Gaby发现了真相 – 我和一个坏家伙有过纠葛 |
[00:26] | – You’re not talking about Nick, are you? – No, Danny’s father… | – 你说的不会是Nick吧? – 不 是Danny的父亲… |
[00:29] | a really bad guy. | 一个非常坏的家伙 |
[00:32] | Grab whatever you can stuff in a couple of bags. | 把你能带上的 都打包吧 |
[00:34] | Not without you. I’ll send Danny. | 如果你不去 我就送Danny去 |
[00:36] | And Angie faced her worst fear. | Angie面临着更大的恐惧 |
[00:39] | – Are you gonna kill me? – Can we discuss it in the morning? | – 你要杀了我? – 我们明早再谈好吗? |
[00:41] | And if you decide to run away, say good-bye to Nick, | 如果你打算逃走 去跟Nick告个别吧 |
[00:43] | because he won’t be around much longer after you’ve gone. | 因为你跑了 他也就活不长了 |
[00:57] | Angie Bolen was having trouble sleeping. | Angie Bolen总是睡不好 |
[01:01] | She kept dreaming about her life | 她总是梦到她的一生 |
[01:03] | and the choices she had made. | 以及她做过的抉择 |
[01:09] | After all, it was her decision to drop out of college. | 毕竟 是她自己决定离开大学校园 |
[01:16] | It was her idea to join a group of eco-terrorists. | 是她自己的主意去加入一个生态恐怖份子组织 |
[01:24] | She let herself fall in love… | 是她自己爱上… |
[01:27] | with their charismatic leader. | 那个魅力无限的领袖人物 |
[01:34] | And she agreed to build him a bomb. | 也是她自己同意帮他造一个炸弹 |
[01:41] | Angie knew her choices had been bad ones. | Angie知道自己的这些选择都是错误的 |
[01:45] | How else could she have ended up here… | 她要如何与这个… |
[01:49] | with a man she despised? | 她鄙视的男人做个了断呢? |
[01:55] | Good mornin’. | 早上好 |
[01:56] | How long you been sittin’ there? | 你在那儿坐了多久了? |
[01:58] | For a while. | 一会儿 |
[02:01] | I’ve been admiring your scar. | 我在欣赏你的伤疤 |
[02:04] | It is so beautiful. | 非常漂亮 |
[02:07] | – What are you doing? – You should be proud. | – 你在做什么? – 你应该引以为荣 |
[02:11] | It’s a symbol of what we accomplished. | 这是我们完成使命的标志 |
[02:14] | We killed a guy. I’m not so proud. | 我们杀了一个人 我可不自豪的 |
[02:16] | What’s one life compared to the planet? | 一个人的生命怎么能和一个星球相提并论? |
[02:19] | What we did was noble. | 我们做的是崇高的事情 |
[02:20] | Tell that to his wife. | 去跟他老婆讲这些吧 |
[02:26] | When did you stop loving me? | 你是什么时候开始不爱我的? |
[02:30] | Was it while we were still together, | 是我们还在一起的时候 |
[02:31] | or was it after Nick took you from me? | 还是Nick把你从我手里抢走以后? |
[02:36] | My wrist hurts. | 我手腕很疼 |
[02:37] | Uncuff me. | 给我松开 |
[02:38] | Answer the question. | 回答我的问题 |
[02:44] | I never loved you. | 我从未爱过你 |
[02:45] | That’s a lie. | 你说谎 |
[02:48] | In fact, I’m thinkin’ there’s a good chance | 实际是 我在想 很有可能 |
[02:50] | that you still do. | 你仍然爱着我 |
[02:53] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[02:55] | Maybe if we made love, you’d remeber. | 也许我们做爱就会唤醒你的记忆了 |
[02:58] | We could, but you might not like it | 我们可以做爱 但你肯定 |
[03:00] | when I vomit into your mouth. | 不喜欢我吐你一嘴 |
[03:03] | You do realize I could kill you. | 你真的认为我会杀了你 |
[03:06] | But you won’t, | 但你不会 |
[03:07] | because you need me for somethin’. | 因为你想从我这里得到些东西 |
[03:09] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[03:12] | Well… Don’t just keep me in suspense. | 嗯… 别卖关子了 |
[03:15] | Tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[03:19] | You’re gonna make me another bomb. | 你要再帮我做一个炸弹 |
[03:22] | You can never make me do that. | 那绝不可能 |
[03:26] | Yes, Angie Bolen had made a lot of bad choices in her life. | 是的 Angie Bolen的一生中曾做很多错误的选择 |
[03:33] | You’re gonna be surprised by what I can make you do. | 你将会惊讶于我能让你做到的事情 |
[03:39] | And she now had no choices left. | 而她现在已经别无选择了 |
[03:57] | Detective John Booth was not happy. | 探员John Booth并不开心 |
[04:02] | You see, | 要知道 |
[04:03] | someone had been killing women in the town of Fairview, | 美景镇有人专门杀害女人 |
[04:08] | and he hadn’t a clue as to who it was. | 而他却没有一点凶手的线索 |
[04:13] | For months, | 几个月来 |
[04:14] | he had pored over autopsy photos… | 他研究受害人的验尸照片… |
[04:19] | Read psychological profiles… | 研读心理学资料 |
[04:23] | And interviewed witnesses… | 和目击者交谈… |
[04:27] | But detective Booth was still | 但Booth探员仍然对 |
[04:29] | no closer to finding the killer. | 如何抓到凶手毫无头绪 |
[04:34] | Until one day… | 直到有一天… |
[04:37] | Booth speaking. | 我是Booth |
[04:39] | Really? | 真的? |
[04:41] | Yeah. Okay. We’ll be right there. | 好的 我们马上就到 |
[04:44] | – What’s up? – Some kids came across a woman’s body | – 出什么事了? – 一些孩子发现一具女人的尸体 |
[04:47] | buried in the woods. | 被埋在树林里 |
[04:49] | Strangled? | 被掐死的? |
[04:50] | We’ll find out. | 我们会查出来的 |
[04:52] | Forensics is over there right now digging her up. | 法医已经去那里挖尸体了 |
[05:00] | Hey, Eddie. We need to talk. | 嗨 Eddie 我们得谈谈 |
[05:04] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么事了吗? |
[05:05] | No. I went to your house to see your mom. | 没有 我去你家找你妈妈 |
[05:10] | You did? | 你去了? |
[05:13] | Why? | 为什么? |
[05:14] | I wanted to ask her to come to therapy with you. | 我想让她参加你的治疗 |
[05:16] | Dr. Mccarthy thought it might be helpful. | Mccarthy医生认为这会对治疗有所帮助 |
[05:20] | What did she say? | 她怎么说? |
[05:23] | Actually, she wasn’t there. I don’t want to worry you, | 实际上 她不在那儿 我不想让你担心 |
[05:26] | but her neighbor said no one has seen her for days. | 但她的邻居说已经有几天没见到她了 |
[05:33] | Look… | 听我说… |
[05:35] | I’m sure that must sound like a big deal to you, | 我想你一定觉得出什么事了 |
[05:37] | but this has been going on my whole life. | 但这是我生活中习已为常的事 |
[05:41] | She’s off on another bender, | 她出去狂欢一阵子 |
[05:43] | and in a week or two, | 一两周后 |
[05:44] | she’ll come back, | 她就会回来 |
[05:47] | like nothing ever happened. | 像什么事也没发生过 |
[05:50] | So we don’t need to call anyone? | 那我们不用通知什么人? |
[05:52] | You think she’s okay? | 你觉得她没事? |
[05:55] | Yeah. It’s only a matter of time before she turns up. | 是的 她迟早会出现的 |
[06:03] | Okay, my plane’s in an hour. | 好了 我要赶一个小时后的飞机 |
[06:05] | I wish you weren’t gonna be gone for your birthday. | 我希望你生日的时候不要走 |
[06:07] | – The girls are gonna be so disappointed. – The commission on this deal is worth 40 grand. | – 女儿们会很失望的 – 这笔生意可值四万美金 |
[06:12] | I will dry their tears with dollar bills. | 我会用这些钞票给她们擦干眼泪的 |
[06:14] | – Bon voyage. – Mm. | – 一路顺风 – 嗯 |
[06:17] | And don’t worry, I’ll have your favorite dinner waiting. | 别担心 我给准备了你最喜欢的午餐 |
[06:21] | That’s okay, babe. | 好吧 宝贝 |
[06:22] | We can just go out to dinner and celebrate. | 我们可以出去吃饭庆祝的 |
[06:24] | – But I make you lasagna every year. – I know. I just don’t want you | – 但我每年都给你做千层面 – 我知道 我只是 |
[06:27] | to have to go through all the trouble. That’s all. | 不想让你这么辛苦 仅此而已 |
[06:33] | – I gotta go. – Hold it! | – 我得走了 – 等等! |
[06:37] | You do like my lasagna, don’t you? | 你是真喜欢我做的千层面 对吗? |
[06:41] | Sure, I do. | 当然是的 |
[06:42] | – Liar! – Excuse me? | – 骗子! – 什么? |
[06:45] | – You were doing that thing you do when you lie. – What thing? | – 你说谎的时候就会做那样的事 – 什么事? |
[06:48] | Oh, like I’m gonna tell you. I don’t believe this. | 我干嘛要告诉你 我才不信呢 |
[06:50] | You’ve been eating my lasagna for 11 years. | 我做的千层面你都吃了11年了 |
[06:55] | Actually, | 实际上 |
[06:56] | – the fis in the dining room has been eating it. – What? | – 都给厨房里的盘栽吃了 – 什么? |
[06:59] | But on the bright side, it’s thriving. | 值得欣慰的是 它长得很健壮 |
[07:01] | – So you’re saying I make great mulch? – Look, I just never wanted to hurt your feelings. | – 所以你的意思我做的是肥料? – 听我说 我只是不想伤害你的感情 |
[07:05] | – Until today. – Well, I’ve gotten older. My stomach’s gotten weaker. | – 直到今天 – 嗯 我已经不再年轻了 我的胃也没以前那么好了 |
[07:10] | Look, I’m sorry, baby. | 听我说 对不起 宝贝 |
[07:10] | – You just don’t make it the way mama used to. – That’s because your backstabbing mother | – 只是你做的跟我妈妈以前做的不一样 – 那是因为你那喜欢在背后使坏的妈妈 |
[07:14] | didn’t have the decency to give me the recipe before she died. | 临死前都小气得不肯把菜谱给我 |
[07:17] | She was run over by a car! | 她是被车撞了! |
[07:20] | Well, isn’t that convenient? | 好了 有那么难吗? |
[07:21] | Look, lasagna’s a tough dish. | 听我说 千层面很难吃 |
[07:23] | But I love your guacamole. | 但我喜欢你的鳄梨色拉 |
[07:26] | – I buy that at the store. – Like only you can. | – 那是我从店里买的 – 你就这本事了 |
[07:33] | So… figure out my financial mess yet? | 那么… 搞清楚我的财务危机了吗? |
[07:36] | I’ve been going over these invoices for three days, | 三天来 我看了所有的单据 |
[07:38] | and I’m confused. | 我很困惑 |
[07:41] | The payments don’t cover half of what you’ve billed. | 你应得收入中有一半没收回来 |
[07:44] | Well, that’s ’cause not everybody’s paid. | 嗯 那是因为不是所有的人都付钱了 |
[07:46] | Why not? | 为什么不付? |
[07:47] | They don’t have the money. | 他们没钱 |
[07:50] | Times are tough. | 日子不好过 |
[07:51] | A lot of my customers are struggling | 我的很多顾客 |
[07:53] | – just to make ends meet. – Wish I kwow what that was like. Oh, wait. I do. | – 入不敷出 – 但愿我也能有这种体会 哦 等等 我已经体会到了 |
[07:59] | – They’ll pay when they can. – Honey, I love that I married a guy | – 他们有钱的时候会付的 – 宝贝 我喜欢嫁给一个 |
[08:02] | who wants to unclog the world’s toilets for free. | 愿意给全世界免费疏通马桶的家伙 |
[08:06] | But now it’s time | 但现在是时候 |
[08:07] | the people pay the piper for the pipes. | 叫他们欠债还钱了 |
[08:09] | It’s not that easy. I’ve known these people for years. | 没那么容易 我已经认识这些人很多年了 |
[08:12] | I can’t just go shake ’em down. | 我不能逼他们还钱 |
[08:15] | You’re right, I’ll do it. | 你说得对 我来做 |
[08:19] | You? Hey… How are you gonna do it? | 你? 嗨… 你打算怎么做? |
[08:23] | Look at me. Big brown eyes, quivering lips. | 看着我 大大的棕色眼睛 颤抖的嘴唇 |
[08:26] | Once I tell them how our life is falling apart, | 一旦我告诉他们 我们的生活要崩溃了 |
[08:28] | Trust me, they’ll pay. | 相信我 他们会付钱的 |
[08:30] | No, Susan, this will never work. | 不 Susan 这绝对行不通的 |
[08:35] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:38] | But I don’t know what we’re gonna do. | 但我不知道我们该怎么办 |
[08:42] | Uh, we barely have enough money | 呃 我们连这个月的欠款 |
[08:43] | to pay our bills this month. | 都快还不起了 |
[08:45] | The insurance is due. | 保险费也该交了 |
[08:49] | And god forbid M.J. get in an accident. | 上帝保佑M.J.不要出什么意外 |
[08:52] | Susan, sweetie, it’s gonna be okay. | Susan 宝贝 会好起来的 |
[08:54] | Still don’t think it’ll work? | 你还觉得这样不行? |
[08:57] | – Wow. You’re scary. – Can I go get our money? | – 哇 你太可怕了 – 我能去收我们的钱吗? |
[09:01] | Be my guest. | 随你的便 |
[09:04] | Hey, hey! Last year, when I wanted to go fishing, | 嗨 嗨! 去年 当我想去钓鱼的时候 |
[09:07] | – but you wanted to go skiing and you started crying… – I think it’s best we don’t discuss that | – 但你想去滑雪 你就开始哭… – 我想等我们度过财务危机 |
[09:09] | until we’re out of this financial crisis. | 再讨论一下这个问题吧 |
[09:15] | I’m not scared of Sam. | 我不怕Sam |
[09:16] | – If you’re afraid to fire him, I’ll do it. – No! I don’t want to provoke him. | – 如果你不敢炒了他 我来做 – 不行! 我不想激怒他 |
[09:19] | The man is clearly troubled. | 这个人显然是个麻烦 |
[09:21] | And there’s no telling how violent he could get. | 无法想象他能有多暴力 |
[09:24] | Well, we’re not intimidated. Are we, Orson? | 嗯 但我们没被吓倒 对吗 Orson? |
[09:27] | Just how violent are we talking? | 我们只是在讨论他有多暴力? |
[09:29] | Hey, we’ll do whatever it takes to protect mom. | 嗨 我们将竭尽全力的保护妈妈 |
[09:32] | Okay. But I am in a chair. | 好的 但我还坐在轮椅上 |
[09:34] | I don’t know how good I’d be in a fight. | 我不知道我打架有多厉害 |
[09:36] | This thing tips over in a stiff wind. | 一阵风就能把我吹倒 |
[09:38] | Don’t worry, Orson. We’ll think of something else. | 别担心 Orson 我们会想出办法的 |
[09:43] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[09:44] | – Did that hurt? – No. | – 疼吗? – 不疼 |
[09:46] | Well, that’s all I got. | 嗯 我就那么大本事了 |
[09:49] | You don’t need to fight, Orson. You’re more of a strategist. | 你不必打架 Orson 你精于策略 |
[09:53] | O… okay, fine. We don’t want to fight. | 好… 好吧 可以 我们不想打架 |
[09:55] | Why don’t we hire someone to rough him up? | 为什么不雇个人教训他一下? |
[09:57] | I know a couple ex-marines. | 我认识一些前海军陆战队的人 |
[09:59] | – How do you know any… – Don’t ask. | – 你怎么认识… – 别问 |
[10:02] | – Hey, what about money? – What about it? | – 嗨 用钱怎么样? – 什么意思? |
[10:05] | Well, if we can’t fire Sam or scare him away, | 嗯 如果我们不能炒了Sam 也不能把他吓跑 |
[10:07] | maybe he’ll respond to cash. | 也许他喜欢钱 |
[10:09] | Yes, he’s always talking about how he never had anything | 是的 他总是说他在贫困中成长 |
[10:12] | – growing up. – I think, one little severance package, | – 什么都负担不起 – 我想 给他点解雇费 |
[10:15] | and we could be rid of this problem. | 我们就能摆脱这个麻烦了 |
[10:16] | Oh, brilliant idea, Orson. | 哦 绝妙的主意 Orson |
[10:19] | You call writing a check “brilliant”? | 你称开一张支票为”绝妙”? |
[10:24] | Anything? | 还有什么要说的? |
[10:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:34] | – Mrs. Scavo? – Yeah? | – Scavo夫人? – 什么事? |
[10:36] | I’m detective Booth. This is detective Furst. Can we come in? | 我是Booth探员 这位是Furst探员 我们可以进来吗? |
[10:40] | Sure. What’s this about? | 当然 什么事? |
[10:42] | Do you know an Irina Kosokov? | 你认识Irina Kosokov吗? |
[10:45] | Oh, unfortunately, yeah. | 哦 很不幸 是的 |
[10:47] | And whatever you think she did, she did. | 你们觉得她做了什么 她一定做了 |
[10:49] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[10:50] | She’s a conniving, manipulative little grifter | 她是一个靠耍阴谋操纵别人的骗子 |
[10:53] | who put my son through hell. | 她把我儿子拖进了地狱 |
[10:55] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[10:58] | What? Are you serious? | 什么? 真的吗? |
[11:01] | We found her body earlier today. | 今天早些时候我们找到了她的尸体 |
[11:03] | She was murdered. | 她是被谋杀的 |
[11:06] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[11:07] | Uh… These are policemen. | 呃… 他们是警察 |
[11:09] | – It’s about Irina. – Oh, boy. That didn’t take long. | – 是Irina的事 – 哦 伙计 |
[11:13] | – Tom… – That little bitch couldn’t even get out of the country | – Tom… – 那个小婊子没能离境 |
[11:15] | – before she… – She’s dead. | – 在她… – 她死了 |
[11:17] | – was taken from us too soon. – Is your son Preston home? | – 把我们的钱财都搜刮完 – 你儿子Preston在家吗? |
[11:21] | No, he’s camping with his brother. | 不在 他和他弟弟去露营了 |
[11:22] | But thank you so much for coming by. He’s gonna be devastated. | 但非常感谢你们来 他会悲痛欲绝的 |
[11:26] | Actually, we’re gonna need to talk to him. | 实际上 我们要跟他谈谈 |
[11:29] | Wait. You don’t think he had anything to do with this? | 等等 你不会认为这跟他有关吧? |
[11:31] | We found a letter that Ms. Kosokov had written to him. | 我们发现了Kosokov先生写给她的一封信 |
[11:34] | Sounds like things ended pretty badly between them. | 看起来他们俩发生了不太愉快的事 |
[11:37] | Well, yeah, he broke off the engagement. | 嗯 是的 他取消了订婚 |
[11:39] | But he wouldn’t do that and then kill her. It’s an extra step. | 但他不会做那种事 不会杀她的 那太出格了 |
[11:42] | Wouldn’t you just skip the breakup | 你们为什么要盯着分手的事 |
[11:43] | – and get right to the killing? – Why won’t you stop talking? | – 而不直接去找凶手? – 你为什么不能少说点? |
[11:45] | – I want to, believe me. – Just get him in as soon as you can. | – 我想的 相信我 – 尽快联系他 |
[11:50] | – Sure. I’ll call him right now. – Thank you. | – 好的 我现在就给他打电话 – 谢谢你 |
[11:56] | I’m telling you, | 我告诉你 |
[11:58] | there’s no way Preston could have hurt that girl. | Preston绝不会伤害那个女孩的 |
[12:00] | You guys should concentrate on finding the real killer. | 你们应该专心去找真正的凶手 |
[12:04] | Oh, don’t worry. We’ll find him. | 哦 别担心 我们会找到他的 |
[12:20] | Brings back memories, huh? | 想起来了 呃? |
[12:23] | I’m not doing this. | 我不会做的 |
[12:25] | I don’t expect you to start today. | 我没指望你今天就开始做 |
[12:28] | I’m still waiting on one more piece. | 我还在等着一块零件呢 |
[12:30] | It’s not gonna happen. | 我不会帮你的 |
[12:32] | Angie, there’s this development in Oregon. | Angie 这是发生在俄勒冈州 |
[12:34] | They’re planning to clear-cut 4,000 acres of old growth. | 他们计划毁掉4000亩的原始森林 |
[12:36] | – We gotta stop them. – And who cares if we kill a few loggers in the process, right? | – 我们得阻止他们 – 没人在乎我们杀几个伐木工人作为代价 对吧? |
[12:40] | Saving the world’s messy. | 拯救世界 |
[12:42] | You used to be able to see that. | 你以前明白的 |
[12:44] | You know what I see now? A fake. | 你知道我现在明白什么了? 一派胡言 |
[12:49] | What? | 什么? |
[12:49] | You’re a phony. The only cause you ever believed in is you. | 你是个骗子 你只相信你自己 |
[12:52] | – I’m trying to save the planet! – Oh, god. You still have that ego. | – 我在努力拯救我们的星球 – 哦 天哪 你还是那么自负 |
[12:56] | I was trying to save you, too! | 我也在尽力拯救你! |
[12:58] | Oh, well, thanks for caring, but Nick saved me, | 哦 好了 谢谢你的关心 但Nick救了我 |
[12:59] | – and he showed me what a coward you really are. – Do you really wanna | – 而且他让我看到你是一个多么懦弱的人 – 你是否真的想 |
[13:03] | start talking about Nick right now, huh?! | 现在就开始讨论Nick 呃?! |
[13:07] | God, how does it feel, | 当你知道 |
[13:09] | knowing you’ll never be half the man he is? | 你还不及他的一半 这会是什么感觉? |
[13:14] | Angie, open up. It’s Gaby. | 开门 Angie 我是Gaby |
[13:16] | She won’t go. | 她不会走的 |
[13:18] | I’m not going. I see your car. | 我不会走的 看到你车在这儿了 |
[13:23] | You’ve got one minute to get rid of her, | 给你一分钟时间摆平她 |
[13:25] | or there’s gonna be one less neighbor at the block party. | 不然 街坊聚会可就要少个人了 |
[13:31] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[13:34] | Hey. I need a lasagna recipe for Carlos. Hi. | 嘿 给我个千层面的食谱 我要做给Carlos 嗨 |
[13:37] | Hi. I’m Anthony, Angie’s brother. | 嗨 我是Anthony Angie的哥哥 |
[13:39] | Oh, you never told me you had a brother. | 哦 没听你说过你还有个哥哥 |
[13:41] | I’m sure she hasn’t told you lots of things. | 我敢说 她没跟你说过的事多着呢 |
[13:44] | Uh, what kind of lasagna does Carlos like? Meat? Vegetarian? | 呃 Carlos喜欢哪种口味的千层面? 肉的还是素的? |
[13:47] | Have you seen Carlos? | 你晓得他那身材吧? |
[13:52] | What’s all this? Somebody kill a toaster? | 这是怎么了? 谁把烤箱拆了? |
[13:54] | Angie’s fixing my remote control, | Angie 在帮我修遥控装置呢 |
[13:56] | giving it a little extra power. | 给它加点超能力 |
[13:58] | Oh. You know how to do that? | 喔 你还会这个? |
[14:00] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:02] | She was an engineering major in college. | 她大学主修工程学的 |
[14:04] | Well, you know, I have an appliance at home | 这样啊 跟你说 我们家有件设备 |
[14:06] | that could use some extra power. | 很需要超能力 |
[14:09] | And once I get to know you better, I’ll tell you which one. | 等我跟你熟了 就告诉你是哪件 |
[14:13] | Got that recipe yet? | 找到那食谱了吗? |
[14:15] | – Here you go. – Oh, thanks. What does this say? | – 给你 – 哦 谢了 这是什么意思? |
[14:18] | Ten fresh tomatoes. | 十个新鲜番茄 |
[14:20] | Can’t I just use sauce from a jar? | 我直接用番茄酱行吗? |
[14:22] | No, you can’t just use sauce from a jar! | 不行 你不能直接用番茄酱 |
[14:25] | You’re right. No one will ever know the difference. | 也行 尝不出其中差别的 |
[14:27] | – See you later. – Nice meeting you. | – 再见 – 很高兴见到你 |
[14:30] | Oh, and a little word of advice… | 对了 给你个小建议… |
[14:32] | Never compare your wife to your dead mother | 要想在生日那天跟老婆嘿咻一下 |
[14:33] | if you wanna get laid on your birthday. | 就不要跟拿她跟你死去的妈妈比 |
[14:38] | You know how to make a bomb | 你会做炸弹 |
[14:38] | and you haven’t used one on her yet? | 怎么却不做个去炸飞她? |
[14:42] | I admire your restraint. | 真佩服你的自制力 |
[14:48] | You wanted to see me, Bree? | Bree 你找我? |
[14:50] | I did. Please, have a seat. | 是的 请坐 |
[14:55] | Did you know that Rex set up | 你知道Rex给Andrew |
[14:57] | a trust fund for Andrew and Danielle? | 和Danielle立了信托基金吗? |
[15:01] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我不清楚 |
[15:01] | Well, he wanted to be sure they had a nest egg to draw from | 他是为他俩未雨绸缪 |
[15:03] | in case something happened to him, which it did. | 以防自己发生什么不测 他确实先走了 |
[15:08] | Why are you telling me all this? | 你为什么要跟我说这些? |
[15:09] | Well, Rex set up two trust funds. | Rex设立了两个信托基金 |
[15:12] | He seems to have forgotten he had three children, | 他好像忘了自己有三个孩子 |
[15:15] | And that’s not right. | 那是不对的 |
[15:27] | That’s a lot of money. | 好多钱 |
[15:29] | Well, it’s my way of apologizing for my husband’s poor memory. | 这是就我丈夫的健忘 我对你的补偿 |
[15:37] | I never expect any thing like this. Thank you. | 我从没奢望过这样 谢谢 |
[15:40] | You’re very welcome. | 千万不要客气 |
[15:41] | And I hope you know how much I have appreciated | 而且希望你能知道我很珍惜 |
[15:44] | the time you spent with us and the work you did. | 你跟我们在一起的时光 很感谢你在工作的付出 |
[15:52] | Truly, I wish you the very best. | 真的 祝你大展宏图 |
[15:56] | That sounds like a good-bye. | 你说的像是在道别 |
[15:58] | Well, now that you have all this money, | 现在你有了这些钱 |
[16:00] | you don’t need to work here. | 就不用再在这儿工作了 |
[16:01] | A young man with your skills should feel free | 像你这样年轻有为的青年 应该出去看看 |
[16:03] | to go out into the world and make his mark. | 闯出自己的一片天地 |
[16:07] | But I like it here. | 可是我喜欢在这儿 |
[16:08] | Well, unfortunately, I no longer need you. | 呃 可是 我不需要你帮忙了 |
[16:10] | You see, Andrew and I have made up, | 你看到了 我跟Andrew和好了 |
[16:13] | And I’m giving him your job. | 我想他来接手你的工作 |
[16:15] | What? | 什么? |
[16:17] | Don’t be angry. | 不要生气 |
[16:18] | This is, after all, a family business. | 毕竟 这是家族企业 |
[16:21] | But I’m part of the family. | 但我也是这个家的一份子啊 |
[16:24] | Not… Really. | 不… 太算是 |
[16:35] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么? |
[16:38] | You can’t buy me off. | 你收买不了我 |
[16:41] | I belong here. | 我属于这儿 |
[16:42] | I’m a Van de Kamp. | 我就姓Van de Kamp |
[16:46] | And if you ever insult me again… | 如果你再这么羞辱我… |
[16:50] | You’re gonna wish you hadn’t. | 你绝对会后悔 |
[17:01] | Excuse me. Are you Jake Walker? | 你好 请问你是Jake Walker吗? |
[17:03] | Yeah. | 我是 |
[17:04] | Hi. I’m Susan Delfino, your plumber’s wife. | 嗨 我是Susan Delfino 你们家水管工的妻子 |
[17:07] | Oh, hey. Yeah, mike’s, uh, done us a few solids over here. | 哦 你好 对 是Mike 呃 他来修过几次 |
[17:11] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[17:12] | Yes, and a proud man, which is why he hasn’t told you | 是 还是个好面子的人 所以他没告诉你 |
[17:16] | that his business is really hurting. | 他的事业真的遇到危机了 |
[17:18] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 噢 很抱歉 |
[17:19] | So we’re gonna need you to pay your bill, | 所以 我们想请你把帐单付了 |
[17:22] | Uh, for the work he completed… Four months ago. | 呃 他在这儿做的工作… 四个月前 |
[17:25] | Yeah… | 是… |
[17:26] | I wish I could, but, uh, it’s a bad time. | 我也想给钱 但是 呃 最近手头太紧 |
[17:37] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[17:38] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦 不好意思 |
[17:40] | It’s just, we’re having a bad time, too. | 只是 我们最近手头也紧 |
[17:44] | We can’t cover our bills, | 我们也入不敷出了 |
[17:46] | and the health insurance is due. | 健康保险也到期了 |
[17:49] | And god forbid… | 雪上加霜的是… |
[17:52] | our son get in an accident. | 我们的儿子出意外了 |
[17:56] | Yeah, well, won’t worry. | 哦 这样 别担心 |
[17:57] | Kids bounce back. | 孩子很快康复的 |
[18:01] | “Kids bounce back”? That’s your response? | “孩子很快康复的”? 这就是你的回答? |
[18:06] | Look, my wife lost her job. | 听着 我妻子失业了 |
[18:07] | My truck needs a new transmission. | 我的卡车得换个新的变速器 |
[18:09] | – Well, maybe we could set up a payment… – My daughter needs braces. | – 好了 我们还是说说怎么付钱吧… -我女儿得戴牙箍 |
[18:12] | – Even if it’s just small… – Nifit… | – 哪怕是先还一点儿… – 咕叽咕叽… |
[18:15] | Nifit? Th-that’s not an excuse. That’s just a sound. | 咕叽咕叽? 这是哪门子的理由 就是一拟声词 |
[18:20] | Look, lady, I don’t know how to tell you. | 听着 夫人 我不知道该怎么说 |
[18:22] | I don’t have the money, okay? | 我就是没钱 知道吗? |
[18:25] | So just leave me alone. | 所以 走吧 |
[18:29] | No, I’m not gonna leave you alone. | 不 我不会走的 |
[18:31] | You owe me money, and I’m not gonna rest until i get it. | 你欠我钱 你要是不给 我是不会善罢甘休的 |
[18:35] | I am gonna make sure | 我要让每个认识你的人 |
[18:36] | everyone in your life knows what a deadbeat you are. | 都知道你是这么一个赖债不还的人 |
[18:39] | When you go to work tomorrow, I’ll be there. | 明天你去工作的时候 我也去 |
[18:41] | When you go bowling with your buddies, I’ll be there. | 你跟朋友打保龄球 我也跟着 |
[18:43] | And when you go to your video store to get your porn, I’ll… | 你去音像店买色情片 我… |
[18:46] | Okay, okay. I’ll write you a check. | 好了 好了 我去给你开支票 |
[18:54] | Oh. | 噢 |
[18:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:00] | Oh. | 噢 |
[19:02] | So with the price of college tuition being what it is, | 大学的学费那么贵 |
[19:06] | and my mother had that gallbladder operation. | 我妈妈还做了胆囊手术 |
[19:08] | Well, we’re just a little tapped out at the moment. | 我们只是最近手头有点紧 |
[19:11] | Well, I’m sorry to hear that. | 哦 很抱歉 |
[19:14] | But Mike did repipe your entire second floor, | 但是 Mike是把你们二楼整个管道都换了吧 |
[19:17] | Didn’t he? | 是吧? |
[19:18] | Yes. And I want to pay, | 是的 我想给工钱 |
[19:21] | but we just don’t have the money. | 但是我们现在真没钱 |
[19:24] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 哦 真惨 |
[19:27] | These are awfully cute. | 这些玩意儿真是可爱死了 |
[19:28] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[19:30] | My husband gives me one every year on our anniversary. | 每年的结婚纪念日 我丈夫都会送我一个 |
[19:34] | They’re my babies. | 那是我的宝贝 |
[19:36] | Aw, that’s so sweet. | 哇 真甜蜜 |
[19:38] | Please be careful. I don’t like it when people touch them. | 请小心 我不喜欢别人碰它们 |
[19:41] | Oh, well, you know what I don’t like? | 噢 知道我讨厌什么吗? |
[19:43] | I don’t like when people take advantage of my husband. | 我不喜欢别人占我丈夫便宜 |
[19:47] | It makes me feel all… | 这会让我觉得… |
[19:50] | clumsy. | 别扭 |
[19:52] | I guess I could maybe pay you half. | 我想我可以先付你一半 |
[19:57] | Ohh! Okay, the whole thing. | 噢! 好了 全部付完 |
[19:59] | The whole thing. Let me get my wallet. | 全部付完 我去拿钱包 |
[20:02] | We’ll be waiting! | 我们等着呢! |
[20:05] | I know I’m late in paying for the water heater. | 我知道我拖欠热水器的钱了 |
[20:07] | But I’m on a fixed income. | 但我每月的收入是固定的 |
[20:09] | There just isn’t any money left at the end of the month. | 月末根本就剩不下什么钱 |
[20:12] | I mean, for me to even pay for my medicines | 我是说 我要是生病了得买药的话 |
[20:15] | I’ve had to cut down to two meals a day. | 都得每天只吃两顿饭 省出饭钱付药费 |
[20:17] | So even though I’d like to help, I can’t. | 所以尽管我很想还钱 但是付不起 |
[20:21] | I’ve got nothing. | 我一无所有 |
[20:24] | You got a nice watch. | 你有个漂亮的手表 |
[20:40] | Wow. | 哇唔 |
[20:41] | Damn right, “wow!” no cereal for dinner tonight, baby! | 没错 “哇唔!” 今晚不用吃麦片了 宝贝! |
[20:45] | Mrs Crowley… paid! Jim Peterson… paid! | Crowley太太 还了! Jim Peterson 还了! |
[20:48] | And the ones that couldn’t pay, I took it in booty. | 那些给不起钱的 我拿东西抵了 |
[20:54] | A clock? | 表? |
[20:55] | Earrings. | 耳环 |
[20:57] | A menorah? | 烛台? |
[20:58] | Sterling silver. | 纯银的 |
[21:01] | Hey, Mrs Gottleib has a toilet that flushes, doesn’t she? | 嘿 Gottleib太太的厕所冲水很通畅了 不是吗? |
[21:05] | What happened to batting your eyes and shedding a few tears? | 你怎么不玩眨巴眨巴眼球 流眼泪的那一招了? |
[21:09] | Playing the victim got me nowhere. | 装可怜一点都没用 |
[21:11] | Everybody had an excuse, and I bought it. | 每个人都有理由 我放弃了 |
[21:14] | And then, all of a sudden, I snapped. | 后来 突然 猛的一下 |
[21:18] | Rage just started pouring out of me. | 我怒不可遏 |
[21:21] | It was like my inner bully had been released. | 就像是释放了我内心恃强凌弱的一面 |
[21:24] | And one by one, | 一个接一个 |
[21:26] | I brought the deadbeats to their knees! | 我把这些赖账的人通通摆平了! |
[21:29] | Ooh! For the first time in my life, | 哦! 我生平第一次 |
[21:32] | I have gotten a taste of power. And you know what? | 感受到了那种强大 你知道吗? |
[21:35] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[21:36] | You do know that’s not a twist-off? | 你知道你拧不断那瓶子吧? |
[21:38] | Yes! Ow! That hurts. | 是 哇 好疼 |
[21:42] | I can’t tell you what a rush it is | 我说不出那种快感 |
[21:43] | to have this adrenaline pouring through me. Ooh. | 就像是打了激素 噢 |
[21:49] | Hey, I have an idea. | 嘿 我有个提议 |
[21:51] | Let’s go upstairs right now and have bully sex. | 我们现在上楼 来场霸道的嘿咻 |
[21:53] | – Susan… – I said now! | – Susan啊 – 就现在! |
[21:56] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[21:58] | Why not? I want celebrate. | 为什么? 我想庆祝下 |
[22:01] | I brought home all this money today. | 今天我把钱都要回来了 |
[22:03] | We’re getting closer and closer to the finish line. | 在截止日期前 我们就能还上啦 |
[22:06] | Yeah. | 是 |
[22:08] | Well… | 但是… |
[22:10] | The IRS just moved the finish line. | 国税局刚改了截止日期 |
[22:15] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天哪 |
[22:17] | I know. We’re screwed. | 我知道 我们死定了 |
[22:22] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[22:24] | Old victim Susan might have agreed with you, but… | 以前的可怜虫Susan可能会那么想 但是… |
[22:28] | new bully Susan is not gonna take this lying down. | 新的悍妇Susan不会就这么放弃的 |
[22:35] | The way I see it, | 我是这么想的 |
[22:37] | the IRS is a government agency. | 国税局是个政府部门 |
[22:39] | And the government only exists | 政府是靠我们交税 |
[22:41] | because of the taxes that we pay. | 才得以生存的 |
[22:43] | So that makes me your boss. | 所以我才是老大 |
[22:45] | And as your boss, I am telling you that we need an extension. | 作为你们的老大 我想说 我要你们延期 |
[22:48] | Do I make myself clear? | 听懂了吗? |
[22:59] | I am a terrible bully. | 我是个糟糕的悍妇 |
[23:01] | Yes. Yes, you are. | 是 是 你是 |
[23:03] | He didn’t have to tack on all those extra penalties. | 他本不会加上那些额外罚款的 |
[23:06] | – Did you know they could do that? – Yeah. | – 你想过他们会那么做吗? – 想过 |
[23:08] | – See, I didn’t, or I never would have… – Yeah, I figured. | – 看吧 我就没想过 或者说我根本就没… – 是 我看出来了 |
[23:13] | So what do you think we should do? | 那你说我们该怎么办啊? |
[23:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:17] | Between the taxes and the rest of the bills, | 要交税 再加上剩下的账单 |
[23:20] | we’re still screwed. | 我们死定了 |
[23:22] | We got nothing to fall back on. | 我们没什么指望了 |
[23:40] | We’ve got the house. | 我们还有房子 |
[23:47] | Sam. | Sam啊 |
[23:48] | Good. You’re here. Come on in. | 真好 你在这儿 进来吧 |
[23:51] | I thought you wanted to go over the quarterly inventory. | 我以为你要查看一遍季度存货清单 |
[23:54] | Yes, but then some old friends dropped by. | 是啊 不过后来几个老朋友过来玩 |
[23:56] | Sam Allen, I would like you to meet | Sam Allen 给你介绍下 |
[23:58] | detective Turner and sergeant Clemente. | Turner侦探跟Clemente警官 |
[24:02] | So… You’re policemen. | 那么… 你们是警察 |
[24:04] | Used to be. Bree catered our retirement parties. | 以前是 Bree承办我们的退休派对 |
[24:08] | And did an amazing job. | 举办得相当好 |
[24:11] | Boy, do we owe her big. | 孩子 我们欠她很大一人情 |
[24:14] | Sam, have a seat. Have some tea. | Sam坐下 喝点茶 |
[24:16] | – No, thanks. I’m not really a big tea guy. – Oh, come on. Take a load off. | – 不了 谢谢 我不太喜欢喝茶 – 哦 拜托 坐下休息下 |
[24:19] | We got, uh, we got room here on the couch. | 呃 这沙发还有空位呢 |
[24:26] | So… The officers were just sharing some stories | 对了… 我正听长官们讲 |
[24:30] | from their days on the force. | 他们在警局时的事情呢 |
[24:32] | Tell him the one you just told me. | 把刚才跟我讲的那事儿再给他说说吧 |
[24:33] | About the guy who was hassling the nice lady? | 那个总是骚扰一位美丽太太的家伙吗? |
[24:36] | Yes. Sam, listen to this. | 是 Sam 听听这个 |
[24:39] | This guy was so crafty, | 那个家伙太狡猾了 |
[24:41] | knew just what to say to scare the lady | 知道怎样说既不违反法律 |
[24:42] | without technically breaking the law. | 又能吓坏那位夫人 |
[24:44] | Yeah, our hands were tied. Nothing we could do. | 是啊 搞的我们无计可施 |
[24:48] | That must have been so frustrating. | 那太让人抓狂了 |
[24:50] | Scone? | 来块烤饼? |
[24:52] | Thanks. Oh, it was very frustrating. | 谢谢 哦 真是让人抓狂 |
[24:55] | Of course, if we encountered the same situation today, | 当然了 但今时不同往日 |
[24:57] | we handle it very differently. | 我们处理方法也大不相同了 |
[25:00] | Oh? How? | 哦? 现在怎么办? |
[25:01] | Well, we’d sit him down for a nice chat. | 呃 我们会跟他坐下来好好谈谈 |
[25:03] | And, uh, if he wouldn’t listen to reason, | 如果他不讲理 |
[25:05] | Then there are… measures we could take. | 那我们就… 有很多很多方法可以用了 |
[25:11] | Ooh. Sounds like a Mickey Spillane novel. | 哇 听起来好像Mickey Spillane的小说 |
[25:14] | What kind of measures? | 都有什么方法啊? |
[25:16] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[25:18] | You mind? | 介意吗? |
[25:21] | You pick up a phone book, aim for the Adam’s apple… | 你拿起电话簿 朝着他的喉结… |
[25:25] | Boom! | 砰! |
[25:29] | Let your fingers do the walking. | 让你的手指帮你搞定 |
[25:30] | Or… or… or here. Help me out here. | 或者是… 或者是… 这样 帮帮我 |
[25:33] | You, uh, dislocate those two fingers | 你 呃 把这两根手指整脱臼 |
[25:37] | And smack him on the hand. | 朝着他手面上打 |
[25:39] | Pop ’em back in. | 再接回去 |
[25:40] | And there’s no evidence. | 一点证据都留不下 |
[25:44] | Goodness. It’s hard to believe you’d actually do such a thing. | 天哪 难以置信 你们竟然做这种事 |
[25:47] | Well, if I had to. I mean, if the situation came up, | 呃 那是情非得已的情况下 我是说 如果真发生这种事 |
[25:50] | I would hope that the… | 我希望… |
[25:53] | threat would be enough. | 恐吓应该就能搞定 |
[25:56] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[26:03] | Sam, you’re looking a little pale. | Sam 你脸色不太好 |
[26:05] | Would you like some more tea or perhaps a macaroon? | 你想喝点茶或吃点杏仁饼干吗? |
[26:09] | No. I… | 不用了 我… |
[26:11] | think… I… Should be going. | 想… 我… 该走了 |
[26:14] | Hey, do you want us to give you a ride? | 嘿 你要我们送你一程吗? |
[26:16] | I mean, we go right past | 我们正好路过 |
[26:20] | 474 Ash street. | 474号街道 |
[26:24] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[26:31] | I don’t know why tea parties have fallen out of fashion. | 我真不明白 茶话为什么不流行了呢 |
[26:34] | They’re so much fun. | 它们多有意思啊 |
[26:40] | Okay, Porter. | 好吧 Porter |
[26:41] | Do what you can to keep your brother’s spirits up. | 尽你所能 让你哥哥打起精神来 |
[26:44] | Drive safely. | 小心开车 |
[26:46] | I… yeah, I’ll see you soon. Mwah. | 我… 好吧 一会见 亲亲 |
[26:50] | Hey, uh, Mrs. Scavo | 嘿 Scavo太太 |
[26:53] | What’s with the backpack? | 那包是怎么回事? |
[26:55] | Yeah, I’ve been thinking that it might be good | 哦 我在想着我搬回家去小住一会儿 |
[26:57] | if I move back home for a little while. | 可能会更好一些 |
[27:00] | Why? | 为什么? |
[27:02] | Irina’s dead. | 因为Irina死了 |
[27:03] | Your family needs time to deal with that. | 你们家需要时间来处理那事呢 |
[27:06] | You don’t need me hanging around, getting in the way. | 你总不想我在这儿闲逛 妨碍你们吧 |
[27:08] | To be honest, I already think of you as family. | 老实说 我真的把你当成家人了 |
[27:12] | C… come on. | 拜托 |
[27:13] | I’ve only been here a couple of weeks. | 我才住了几个星期而已 |
[27:15] | Your first morning here, | 你来这儿的第一个早上 |
[27:17] | you asked if you could take out the trash. | 问我是否有垃圾要扔 |
[27:19] | Believe me, you were in my will by 3:00 that afternoon. | 相信我 那天下午三点你就被写入我的遗嘱里了 |
[27:24] | Seriously, | 说真的 |
[27:25] | I think you should stay. | 我觉得你该留下 |
[27:28] | I want to, but… | 我也想 可是… |
[27:31] | My mom’s gonna be back from her bender any day now, | 我妈妈随时会回来 |
[27:33] | and I should be there. | 我应该在家 |
[27:36] | Oh. That’s so sweet of you. | 哦 你可真贴心啊 |
[27:39] | Your mom’s lucky to have a son like you. | 你妈妈有你这样的儿子 可真幸运啊 |
[27:43] | You know… | 知道不… |
[27:45] | once you make sure she’s okay, | 一旦你确定她没事 |
[27:47] | you can always come back. | 你随时都能回来 |
[27:51] | I don’t think that’s gonna happen. | 我觉得那不可能了 |
[27:55] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了? |
[27:56] | D… did you not like it here? | 是… 是不是你不喜欢这儿? |
[27:58] | No. No, it was fantastic. | 不 不 这儿棒极了 |
[28:02] | I should just go. That’s all. | 我真的要走了 就这样 |
[28:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:05] | Well, can I give you a hug good-bye? | 我能跟你拥抱告别吗? |
[28:13] | Oh. | 哦 |
[28:19] | I can’t help thinking, | 我总是在想 |
[28:21] | I would’ve turned out so different if you were my mom. | 如果你是我妈妈 我的人生会大不相同的 |
[28:29] | Oh. | 哦 |
[28:42] | What do you mean you’re moving off the lane? | 你要离开这儿是什么意思? |
[28:44] | You can’t sell your house. | 你不能卖房子啊 |
[28:46] | We’re not selling. We’re renting. | 我们不卖 只是出租 |
[28:47] | I don’t care. Either way, you’re not gonna be living here. | 我才不管呢 总之就是你不在这里住了 |
[28:50] | Lynette, say something. | Lynette 说两句吧 |
[28:53] | You’re very persuasive. | 你可是非常有说服力的 |
[28:55] | I… I don’t understand why you have to do this. | 我… 我不明白你为什么要这样做 |
[28:59] | Well, we dug ourselves in pretty deep financially. | 我们陷于很严重的财务危机 |
[29:02] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[29:04] | It’s just gonna be for a while. | 只是需要一段时日罢了 |
[29:07] | Checkbooks. | 支票簿 |
[29:10] | No, no. | 不 别 |
[29:12] | I love you for that, but no. | 我很感激你们那样做 但别这样 |
[29:14] | We got ourselves into this. We can get ourselves out. | 我们自己的事 我们自己解决 |
[29:17] | Where will you go? | 你要搬哪儿啊? |
[29:19] | We found an apartment near the school. | 我们在学校附近找了所公寓 |
[29:21] | And there’s a park around the corner. | 拐角处还有个公园 |
[29:23] | And it’s close by, so we’ll still be able to see each other. | 离这儿很近 我们还是会见面的 |
[29:28] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[29:30] | ‘Cause people always say that and then… | 因为大家总是这么说 然后… |
[29:33] | Well, I mean it. | 好吧 我说真的 |
[29:36] | So do we. | 我们也是 |
[30:13] | Ma? | 妈妈? |
[30:14] | Danny? What are you doing here? | Danny? 你怎么来了? |
[30:17] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[30:19] | You texted me. You told me to hurry home. | 是你给我发的信息 让我快点回家 |
[30:22] | Oh, god, that wasn’t me. Danny, get out of the house now. | 哦 天啊 不是我发的 Danny快离开这房子 |
[30:26] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[30:28] | Just go, Danny. Go. | 快点走 Danny 快走 |
[30:31] | What’s the rush? | 干什么那么着急啊? |
[30:37] | Remember that piece I said was missing? | 记得我说过少了一块吗? |
[30:41] | It just arrived. | 它刚到了 |
[30:53] | So have been thinking… | 那么经过考虑… |
[30:57] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么? |
[30:59] | You know, about what your cop friends said | 鉴于你的警察朋友说过 |
[31:01] | about how effective threats can be. | 威胁是多么地有效 |
[31:04] | I think they’re right. | 我想他们说得对 |
[31:07] | Get out. | 出去 |
[31:08] | I will, | 我会的 |
[31:09] | but not before we do a little business. | 不过我们得先做笔生意 |
[31:13] | What kind of business? | 什么样的生意? |
[31:14] | I want you to sign over your company to me. | 我想让你把公司签字转让给我 |
[31:18] | What? | 什么? |
[31:19] | I’m talking about your catering clients, | 我说的是你承办酒席的客户 |
[31:21] | your cookbooks, the frozen food line… | 你的食谱 冷冻食品流水线 |
[31:23] | All of it. | 所有的一切 |
[31:25] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗? |
[31:26] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做? |
[31:29] | Remember the dinner you threw to welcome me to the family? | 还记得你帮我办的那场 欢迎回家的晚宴吗? |
[31:33] | Well, Danielle had a little too much to drink. | Danielle有点喝高了 |
[31:36] | I hear that’s genetic. | 我听说那是遗传 |
[31:38] | Anyway, she got pretty chatty. | 不管怎么样 她挺健谈的 |
[31:41] | Kept asking me why I wanted | 一直问我为什么 |
[31:42] | to join a family with so many secrets. | 想加入有那么多秘密的家庭 |
[31:46] | Uh, what did she tell you? | 哦 她跟你说了什么? |
[31:48] | The same thing I’m gonna tell some of my cop friends. | 同样的 我也会告诉我的警察朋友 |
[31:51] | Oh, and while I’m at it, | 哦 我一旦这么做了 |
[31:53] | I should probably tell Carlos Solis, too. | 我应该也会告诉Carlos Solis |
[31:57] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:03] | I’m talking about Andrew, | 我在说Andrew |
[32:06] | your son, | 你的儿子 |
[32:07] | getting into a car | 开车 |
[32:09] | and running down Carlos’ mother. | 撞倒Carlos妈妈的事 |
[32:14] | So should we draw up the papers now or wait till morning? | 我们是现在起草文件 还是等到早上再说? |
[32:24] | It’s a lot to take in, I know. | 我知道 你一时很难接受 |
[32:28] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[32:30] | Look, I’m just trying to let you know | 听着 我只想让你知道 |
[32:31] | that when you’re ready, | 等你准备好了 |
[32:33] | I want us to have a traditional father-son relationship. | 我希望我们有个传统的父子关系 |
[32:39] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗? |
[32:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:44] | That sounded ridiculous. | 听起来是挺荒谬的 |
[32:46] | And I’m sorry I had to tie you up. | 很抱歉 我得把你捆起来 |
[32:48] | Believe me, this is not how I wanted this to happen. | 相信我 这事儿我也不想的 |
[32:52] | But I have something important to do. | 但我有很重要的事情要做 |
[32:53] | Once I’m done, I’ll untie you, | 我做完了 就来给你松绑 |
[32:55] | And we’ll have time to get to know each other. | 我们会有时间来彼此了解一下 |
[32:58] | If you ever untie me, I’ll kill you! | 等到你给我松绑 我要杀了你! |
[33:02] | You’re mad. I get it. | 你生气了 我明白 |
[33:08] | But eventually, you realize who you’re mad at. | 不过最终 你会明白自己该生谁的气 |
[33:12] | It’s not the guy who spent 20 years looking for you. | 不该气那花了20年来找你的人 |
[33:16] | It’s the people who spent 20 years lying to you. | 而是要气20年来欺骗你的人 |
[33:30] | What did you say to Danny? | 你对Danny说了什么? |
[33:32] | Just a father-son chat. | 只是父子聊天 |
[33:34] | I swear, if you ever hurt him… | 我发誓 如果你伤害了他… |
[33:36] | God, everybody makes me sound like such a villain. | 天啊 每个人都把我说得像恶棍 |
[33:41] | So… | 那么… |
[33:42] | How’s my bomb coming? | 我的炸弹怎么样了? |
[33:45] | It would go a lot faster if could use two hands. | 如果我能用两只手 进展还能快些 |
[33:53] | Well, we are on a deadline. | 好吧 这是我们最后期限了 |
[33:57] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[33:59] | Not her again. | 别又是她 |
[34:00] | I come bearing gifts. | 我带来了礼物 |
[34:05] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[34:07] | You’ve got 20 seconds to get her the hell outta here. | 你有20秒把她从这儿赶走 |
[34:12] | Oh! | 哦! |
[34:13] | Hey. Sorry to barge in, but I did a test run, | 嘿 抱歉打扰了 不过我做了个试吃品 |
[34:16] | – and I really need your opinion. – Now? | – 非常需要你的建议 – 现在吗? |
[34:19] | Yeah. This has to be the best lasagna in the world, | 是啊 这将是世界上最好吃的千层面 |
[34:21] | so when I shove it down Carlos’ throat, he’ll know I care. | 如果我能让Carlos胃口大开 他会知道我很在乎他 |
[34:23] | She’ll try it later. Thanks for stopping by. | 她晚点再试 感谢你专程拜访 |
[34:27] | Oh, I’m not going. | 哦 我可不想走 |
[34:30] | She won’t go. | 她不会走的 |
[34:31] | – Mnh-mnh. – Let me just cut a piece. | – 嗯 – 让我切一小块吧 |
[34:33] | Two seconds. ‘Cause don’t forget, Danny’s waiting for you. | 两秒钟 别忘了 Danny在等你呢 |
[34:38] | Be right back, Gaby. | 马上回来 Gaby |
[34:50] | Well, I can tell you this much, it smells great. | 我先告诉你这个 闻起来香极了 |
[34:56] | Oh, come on. | 哦 拜托 |
[34:58] | This is my first magazine cover. | 这是我的首本杂志封面 |
[35:01] | Ooh. And this is me when I did “Vogue.” | 哦 这是我在”时尚”刊登的照片 |
[35:04] | Oh, that’s my daughter Juanita. | 哦 这是我的女儿Juanita |
[35:06] | I don’t know how that got in there. Oh! | 我不知道怎么会有这相片 哦! |
[35:08] | And now the “Runway Years”. | 现在是”时尚岁月”了 |
[35:12] | Angie! You’re keeping your friend waiting. | Angie! 你的朋友可一直等着呢 |
[35:15] | Oh. | 哦 |
[35:17] | Be right there. | 马上就来 |
[35:32] | Oh, jeez. You scared the crap outta me. | 哦 天啊 你可吓死我了 |
[35:35] | I’m about to kill your neighbor. | 我想杀了你的邻居 |
[35:37] | You might want to get her outta here. | 你应该快点把她赶走 |
[35:42] | Gaby, I gotta hand it to you. You did a great job. | Gaby 我得表扬你 你做得太棒了 |
[35:45] | Really? You’re not just saying that? | 真的? 你不是说说而已吧? |
[35:47] | Oh, fantastic. But would you mind taking the rest back? | 哦 棒极了 不过你能把其他的拿走吗? |
[35:52] | I’m just trying to watch my weight. | 我正在减肥呢 |
[35:57] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[35:59] | You’re trying to cut out all the crappy food. | 你只想切掉难吃的食物 |
[36:07] | Did Mrs. Bolen like the lasagna? | Bolen太太喜欢千层面吗? |
[36:09] | Well, she said she did, | 她说喜欢 |
[36:10] | and then she pretended she was on a diet. | 然后就假装她在节食 |
[36:16] | Well, I guess I can take a hint. | 我想我该心领神会了 |
[36:31] | Honey, do you really think this is the time | 亲爱的 你真的觉得现在 |
[36:33] | to be cleaning out your purse? | 是整理钱包的时候? |
[36:36] | Our son is being interrogated for murder. | 我们的儿子被怀疑是杀人犯 |
[36:38] | I have a lot of rage in me. | 我现在恼羞成怒 |
[36:40] | Would you rather I channel it into this or you? | 你是想让我对这个发泄 还是对你? |
[36:44] | I’d put the emergency tampon in the zipper pouch. | 我会把备用尿片放进包包里 |
[36:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:53] | Pres, how’d it go? | Pres 怎么样了? |
[36:54] | They just wanted to confirm | 他们只想证实 |
[36:55] | – the timeline I was in europe this past year. – That’s it? | – 这半年我在欧洲的时间 – 就这样吗? |
[36:59] | I guess they think the guy who killed all those girls | 我猜他们只想知道 杀死那些女孩的人 |
[37:02] | while I was gone is the same one who strangled Irina. | 和掐死Irina的是不是同一个人 |
[37:04] | Oh, thank god. So you’re free and clear? | 哦 感谢上帝 那你没有牵连了? |
[37:08] | – You okay? – I just keep thinking, Irina would still be alive | – 你还好吗? – 我只是一直在想 如果我没有带她来这儿 |
[37:12] | if I hadn’t brought her here. | Irina可能还活着 |
[37:16] | I’ll meet you at the car. | 我们车里见 |
[37:17] | Sweetie, when… | 甜心 当… |
[37:18] | Mom, let him go. This whole thing has really hit him hard. | 妈妈 让他走吧 这件事对他打击真的很大 |
[37:22] | How about Porter and I take him out, | 让我和Porter带他出去 |
[37:23] | shoot a few games of pool, see if he wants to talk? | 打几场台球 看看他是否愿意聊聊 如何? |
[37:26] | Okay. I’ll see you back at home. | 好吧 我们家里见 |
[37:38] | Did you hear they found a second body in the woods? | 你听说他们在树林里发现另一具尸体了吗? |
[37:40] | They think it’s some local woman… | 他们想是本地女人… |
[37:42] | Barbara Orlofsky. | Barbara Orlofsky的尸体 |
[37:43] | Orlofsky? Isn’t that that woman | Orlofsky吗? 是不是那个 |
[37:46] | we throw in the drunk tank about once a month? | 每月都要被我们关进酒鬼拘留室的女人? |
[37:48] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[38:03] | Oh, my god! What are you doing? | 哦 天啊! 你们在干什么啊? |
[38:06] | – We were hungry. – So you picked it out of the trash? | – 我们饿了 – 那你们就在垃圾桶里捡东西吃? |
[38:08] | You’re worse than raccoons. | 你们比浣熊还邋遢 |
[38:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:14] | Well, since you had some, what’d you think? | 你们吃了后 觉得如何? |
[38:19] | Oh, yeah? Well, the French toast you made me for mother’s day | 哦 是吗? 母亲节那天你给我做的法国吐司 |
[38:21] | wasn’t so hot either. | 也难吃得要死 |
[38:26] | What the heck is that? | 那见鬼的是什么啊? |
[38:43] | Eddie. | Eddie啊 |
[38:45] | Mrs. Scavo. | Scavo太太 |
[38:47] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了? |
[38:49] | Oh, sweetie… | 哦 甜心… |
[38:52] | It’s about your mom. | 跟你母亲有关 |
[38:55] | Oh, look, I know you’re worried she’s drunk somewhere and late, | 哦 听着 我知道你担心她在哪里喝醉了 回来晚了 |
[39:00] | but you can relax. I just spoke to her. | 不过别担心 我刚和她通过话 |
[39:04] | You just… spoke to her? | 你刚… 和她说过话? |
[39:06] | Yeah, like, a half-hour ago. | 是啊 好像 半个小时以前 |
[39:08] | Uh, she’s at my uncle Pete’s in Florida. | 她在我佛罗里达的叔叔Pete家呢 |
[39:12] | Oh. | 哦 |
[39:13] | In fact, I… I was… | 说实话 我… 我是… |
[39:14] | I was just getting ready to fly down there… | 我刚准备飞去那里… |
[39:17] | and… we’re gonna… | 还有… 我们正要… |
[39:20] | Try to check her into rehab. | 送她进戒酒所 |
[39:22] | So if you don’t mind… | 如果你不介意… |
[39:25] | Oh, thank god. They must have gotten the name wrong. | 哦 感谢上帝 他们一定是把名字弄错了 |
[39:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[39:36] | Oh. Um, | 哦 嗯 |
[39:38] | well, I was just at the police station with Preston. | 我刚才和Preston在警局 |
[39:41] | They found another body, and they said it was your mom’s. | 他们找到另一具尸体 说是你妈妈的 |
[39:49] | Oh. | 哦 |
[39:52] | But… | 不过… |
[39:56] | You just talked to her, right? | 你刚和她讲过电话 是吗? |
[39:59] | They made a mistake. | 一定是他们搞错了 |
[40:16] | You didn’t just talk to her. | 你没有和她讲过话 |
[40:21] | And your mom’s not in Florida, is she? | 你妈妈也不在佛罗里达 是吗? |
[40:25] | I really wish you hadn’t come here. | 我真希望你没有来过这儿 |
[40:31] | People make choices every day. | 人们每天都要做出抉择 |
[40:36] | And those choices… | 而正是那些抉择… |
[40:39] | are what define us. | 把我们区分开来 |
[40:46] | Some of us choose to be loyal, | 有些人选择了忠诚 |
[40:49] | though we’re angry and hurt. | 即便我们觉得生气或是受伤 |
[40:56] | Some of us choose to be brave, | 有些人选择了勇敢 |
[40:59] | though we’re frightened out of our minds. | 尽管我们对自己的想法感到害怕 |
[41:06] | Others choose to strike out | 还有些人选择了还击 |
[41:08] | when they could have walked away. | 而他们本可以离开 |
[41:13] | But what about those poor people | 但是被困的可怜人 |
[41:16] | who are trapped by circumstance? | 又会怎样呢? |
[41:20] | What happens to those | 对于没有选择的人 |
[41:22] | who have no choices left? | 又会发生什么事情呢? |
[41:29] | 未完 待续 |