Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] This thief was trying to steal your truck! 这个贼想偷你的车!
[00:04] – You’re the guy who’s four months behind on his payments? – Yeah. – 你就是四个月都没付款的家伙吗? – 是的
[00:07] Mike reluctantly borrowed money from Carlos. Mike很不情愿地向Carlos借钱
[00:11] Tell me how much you need. 告诉我你要多少
[00:14] Andrew did his homework. Andrew做了些调查
[00:16] I made a few calls. Turns out the golden child 我打了几个电话 发现这个天之娇子
[00:18] – never got his degree. – I left school – 并没有获得学位 – 在医生告诉我说
[00:21] when the doctor told me my mother was terminal. 我妈妈已经到了绝症晚期 我辍学了
[00:23] I can save you a phone call and bring in 我帮你省省费话吧 给你看看
[00:24] – her death certificate. – That’s okay. – 她的死亡证明 – 没关系了
[00:27] The worst mistake I ever made in my life was having you! 我这辈子做得最错的事 就是有了你!
[00:30] A killer… 一个杀手…
[00:31] got an invitation. 得到了邀请
[00:33] – We would like it if you would move in with us. – Okay. – 我们在想你是否愿意搬来跟我们同住 – 好的
[00:36] And Angie revealed her past. Angie透露了她的过去
[00:38] I got involved with a really bad guy… 我和一个坏得透顶的人有过瓜葛
[00:40] Danny’s father. 他是Danny的爸爸
[00:47] Many years ago, 很多年以前
[00:49] a terrorist fell in love with a woman. 一个恐怖主义者与一个女人相爱了
[00:56] This woman believed in the terrorist 这个女人信任着这个恐怖主义者
[00:58] and his cause… 以及他的事业…
[01:02] until an undercover agent showed up, 直到一位卧底出现
[01:06] determined to stop them. 并决定阻止他们
[01:10] The terrorist wanted to attack 这位恐怖主义者想要去袭击
[01:12] those he felt were hurting the planet, 那些他认为会危害这个星球的人
[01:17] so he got the woman to help him build a bomb. 于是他叫这个女人帮他造了个炸弹
[01:22] But something went wrong, 但是出了些差错
[01:24] and someone was killed. 有人意外被害
[01:28] The terrorist didn’t care. 这个恐怖主义者却不以为然
[01:31] He said it was unavoidable. 他说这是无可避免的
[01:35] The woman wanted to turn herself in, 这个女人想去自首
[01:38] but she was pregnant. 但她却怀孕了
[01:42] So the agent convinced her to run away with him, 所以这位卧底说服她 与他一起私奔
[01:46] and he’d raise the child as his own. 并且他把这孩子视如己出
[01:50] So they escaped from the terrorist, 他们从这个恐怖主义者身边逃离
[01:54] hoping and praying 并希望和祈祷着
[01:56] he would never find them. 他永远都找不到他们
[02:00] Unfortunately… 不幸的是…
[02:02] he did. 他找到了
[02:04] – Hey. – If it isn’t double cappuccino, extra hot. – 嘿 – 该不会又是双倍卡布奇诺 额外的热水吧
[02:08] You know me so well. 你真了解我
[02:10] Just made chocolate scones. 刚做了些巧克力司康饼
[02:12] Interested? 有兴趣不?
[02:14] Ah, what the hell? 有什么所谓呢?
[02:16] Might as well live dangerously. 反正活着就有危机
[02:19] So how’s the novel comin’? 小说进展如何?
[02:20] Almost done. 快写好了
[02:22] Endings are a bitch. 结局真他妈的难写
[02:24] I really need to surprise my audience. 我想让读者们倍感意外
[02:28] Hey. I know you’re my dad… 嘿 我知道你是我爸…
[02:30] but you still gotta close the door when you come in. 但是你进来的时候 仍需关门
[02:32] – Oh, sorry. – Mm-hmm. – 哦 抱歉 – 嗯
[02:35] No, I was just gonna, uh, I was gonna ask you somethin’. 我就是想 呃 问你些事
[02:38] You want to join your old man for a run tonight? 今晚你想跟你家的糟老头一起跑步吗?
[02:40] Uh, dad, you don’t run. You jog. 呃 爸 你那不叫跑步 你那叫漫步
[02:43] And no. 不去
[02:45] Come on. I’ll be going by the park. It’ll be real pretty. 拜托 我会在公园里跑步 那景色很美
[02:47] I’m working Eddie’s shift tonight. Ah. 我今晚要顶Eddie的班
[02:48] I’m gonna be here late. 会迟到的
[02:53] But I am proud of you. 但我很为你感到自豪
[02:56] Keep it up. 加油
[02:57] – Yeah. Thanks, coach. – Mm-hmm. – 好的 谢谢 教练 – 嗯
[03:01] See you at home. 回家见吧
[03:08] That’s your dad? 那是你爸爸?
[03:10] Yeah. 是的
[03:11] I should have introduced you. You’d like him. 我应该介绍你认识 你会喜欢他的
[03:14] Yeah, I bet I would. So he’s a runner? 我肯定我会的 他经常跑步?
[03:17] Every night, even when he’s sick. 每晚都跑 就算他病了
[03:19] You can’t stop him. 你都阻止不了他
[03:23] He’s pretty inspiring. 他很鼓舞人心
[03:26] Inspiring? 鼓舞人心?
[03:27] Don’t guys your age usually hate their dads? 你这年纪的男孩子 不是通常都讨厌父亲的吗?
[03:30] We’ve had our issues. 我们也有问题
[03:32] But my dad’s sacrificed a lot for me. 但我爸为我牺牲了很多
[03:37] I figure this is how I pay him back. 我想这是该我回报他的
[03:45] You’re right. 你说得对
[03:48] Payback’s really important. 回报是很重要的
[03:53] All right, back in a bit. 好的 一会就回来
[03:54] How long are you gonna be? 你要跑多远?
[03:55] Just long enough to get a little sweaty. Mwah. 跑到出一点儿汗吧 亲亲
[03:58] You be careful. Yeah. 注意安全
[04:05] It took the terrorist 20 years 这个恐怖主义者花了二十年的时间
[04:08] to find the people who had betrayed him. 去找寻背叛他的人
[04:13] What the… 怎么…
[04:24] And his plan for revenge… 而他的复仇计划…
[04:26] was just getting started. 刚刚开始
[04:41] Our mothers tell us to beware of mysterious men. 我们的母亲告诉我们要小心不明人物
[04:47] Don’t talk to them in the park. 不要在公园里跟他们讲话
[04:51] Don’t take their candy. 不要拿他们给的糖果
[04:56] Don’t get into their cars. 不要上他们的车
[05:00] And whatever you do… 不管怎么样…
[05:02] don’t let them into the house. 都别让他们进屋子
[05:08] But what do we do when mother 但当我们的母亲自己请进他们
[05:11] has already invited them in? 我们又该怎么做?
[05:14] Oh, my gosh. 哦 天啊
[05:16] Eddie, what have you done? Eddie 你都做了些什么?
[05:19] I saw you were running low on supplies, 我看见你的储粮不足
[05:21] – so I went to the store for you. – Oh, you didn’t need to do that. – 我就去商店帮你买了点儿东西 – 噢 你没必要这么做的
[05:24] Hey, you’re cool enough to take me in. 嘿 你人这么好 让我住进来
[05:27] I gotta earn my keep somehow. 我怎么着也得帮着干点活
[05:29] I bought fresh vegetables. 我买了新鲜蔬菜
[05:31] Okay, now you’re just trying to make me cry. 好了 你会让我感动得想哭了
[05:36] Is that the laundry? I’ll get that. 衣服洗好了? 我去弄吧
[05:38] – Oh, that’s okay. It’s Porter’s turn. – I can’t, mom. I’m late. – 哦 没关系的 轮到Porter了 – 妈 我做不来了 快迟到了
[05:42] You can spare five minutes to put clothes in the dryer. 你就腾出五分钟时间 把衣服放进烘干机里
[05:45] No, I can’t. Jeremy and Dave are waiting to take me to the mall. 不 我没时间了 Jeremy和Dave在等着 要带我去购物中心
[05:48] You are not leaving wet clothes in that washer. 你不能把衣服湿漉漉地留在洗衣筒里
[05:52] Mom, chill. It’s water. 妈 你真唠叨 打住
[05:54] Hey, don’t talk to your mother like that. 嘿 别跟你妈这样说话
[05:59] Okay, that’s my ride. I gotta go. 好的 我的车子到了 我要走了
[06:01] Unh-unh. After the laundry. 嗯嗯 衣服弄好以后再走
[06:04] What a bitch. 真鸡婆
[06:07] Hey! 嘿!
[06:08] Tell her you’re sorry. Hey! 跟她道歉 嘿!
[06:10] – Get off me! – Apologize! – 放开我! – 道歉!
[06:11] Eddie, Eddie, Eddie! Eddie Eddie Eddie啊!
[06:13] – He shouldn’t talk to you like that! – Okay, okay! I’m sure he’s very sorry. – 他不该这样跟你讲话! – 好了! 我知道他肯定很抱歉
[06:15] Stop! Stop it! Stop. Let him up. 住手! 让他起来
[06:27] – You okay? – I’m fine. – 你还好吧? – 没事
[06:29] Go join your friends. 去跟你朋友玩吧
[06:32] Go on. 去吧
[06:36] I’m sorry. 对不起
[06:39] I just can’t watch you be disrespected. 我只是看不过你不被尊重
[06:45] I’ll take care of the laundry. 我去弄衣服吧
[06:56] Hey, Carlos. Uh, here’s the money… 嘿 Carlos 这些钱是…
[06:58] for the church raffle! Thanks, Mike! 抽奖奖金! 谢谢你 Mike!
[07:00] Now Sister Mary can finally replace her wooden… Mary修女终于可以换掉她的木制…
[07:03] – Gaby’s home. – Oh, god. Sorry. – Gaby在家 – 哦 不好意思
[07:05] I just wanted to bring you the first payment for the loan. 我只是想先还第一笔款子给你
[07:07] – And thanks again. You really saved my ass. – No problem. – 再次谢谢你 你真的救了我一命 – 没什么的
[07:10] And just so you know, I’m making a lot of cutbacks 你也知道的 我减少了很多开支
[07:11] so I can pay you back quicker… no vacations, basic cable. 这样就能早点还清借你的钱… 不去度假 也不开有线电视
[07:15] I even convinced M.J. That Mrs. Mccluskey’s house 我甚至还说服了M.J.那Mccluskey太太家
[07:17] – is summer camp. – Look, don’t go crazy. Just pay it back when you can. – 就是夏令营 – 听着 别着急 你能还钱的时候再还吧
[07:21] – And let’s make sure Gaby doesn’t find out. – So she can tell Susan? No problem. – 只要别让Gaby发现 – 然后让她告诉Susan? 没问题
[07:25] – I gotta get going. Bye. – Hey, and uh, give my best to Sister Carrie. – 我要回去了 拜拜 – 嘿 替我向Carrie修女问好
[07:29] – Mary. – Mary! – 是Mary – Mary!
[07:38] Whoa. 哇
[07:39] I know, right? 我知道 对吧?
[07:41] It’s the middle of the afternoon. 现在是中午时分
[07:43] – What are you doing? – Why don’t you come upstairs and find out? – 你在干什么? – 你就不想上楼来看看?
[07:50] No, thanks. I can’t afford it. 不 谢了 我可支付不起
[07:52] – What? – Every time you offer me afternoon sex, – 什么? – 每次你给我提供午间性爱
[07:55] it’s because you want something, 都是因为你想要买什么
[07:55] and it is not afternoon sex. 而且跟午间性爱又不沾边
[08:01] All right, fine. Check this out. 好吧 看这个
[08:05] Where were you even hiding this? 你把这藏到哪了?
[08:07] Oh. That is a ski chalet in Aspen. 这是阿斯本的滑雪度假屋
[08:10] It’s for sale, and I want it. 正待出售 我想要买
[08:12] Sorry, hon, not gonna happen. 亲爱的 对不起 不可能
[08:13] Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. That was just my opening offer. 哇哇 我这可是搞特价哦
[08:16] What if I see your afternoon sex and raise you… honeymoon sex? 除此了午间性爱 再给你提供个… 蜜月性爱?
[08:24] No. No, I can’t. All of our cash is tied up in a business deal. 不 不行 我们的现金都要用于生意运作
[08:27] – What kind of business deal? – Ah, you don’t want me to bore you with the details. – 什么生意? – 啊 你不会想听这些细节的 会让你觉得无聊
[08:30] Half that money is mine. Bore me. 这些钱的一半是我的 来无聊我吧
[08:33] This conversation is over. 谈话结束
[08:35] Now if you’re interested in going upstairs 现在 如果你有兴趣上楼
[08:37] and making love to your husband simply because you… 跟你的丈夫做爱 仅仅是因为…
[08:41] Okay. 好吧
[08:47] Like it? I’ve been practicing all day. 喜欢不? 我可是练习了一整天
[08:50] Susan, why is there a big-ass piano in our house? Susan 为什么我们家会有个翘臀牌钢琴?
[08:54] Actually, big-ass stopped making pianos. 事实上 翘臀可产不出钢琴
[08:56] This is a Yamaha. 这可是雅马哈生产的
[09:00] So I’m… 那么 我…
[09:03] curious… 很好奇…
[09:04] How much did this thing cost? 这东西要多少钱?
[09:07] It was free. 不用钱
[09:10] You remember dear, sweet, 98-year-old Aunt Regina? 你还记得那个和蔼可亲的 98岁高龄的姨妈Regina吗?
[09:13] The one you called “the crypt keeper”? 就是那个你称之为”地窖守尸魔”的?
[09:16] Mike, that was okay when she was alive. Mike 她还世的时候可以这么称呼她
[09:18] Now she’s a dead lady giving us really cool stuff, 现在 她已经去世了 还给了我们这样好东西
[09:20] – so a little respect? – Okay. As long as it was free. – 所以给点儿尊重吧? – 好的 只要是不要钱的
[09:24] Yeah, um, but as far as Gaby’s concerned, 嗯 但是为了引起Gaby的关注
[09:26] it cost 30 grand. 这开价是三万美金
[09:28] What? Why? 什么? 为什么?
[09:30] Well, I love Gaby, but for years, 我爱Gaby 可是多年以来
[09:32] she has been flaunting how much they spend on her house 她一直在显摆 她那屋子要多少钱
[09:34] and her car and her jewelry. 她的车 以及她的首饰
[09:36] And this is my turn to flaunt, 这次轮到我显摆了
[09:40] and I can’t flaunt with a free piano. 要是这钢琴不要钱 我就不能显摆了
[09:42] Don’t stoop to her level. You’re better than that. 别跟她一般见识 你比她好多了
[09:45] No, I’m really not. 不 我不是
[09:47] Susan, I’m not kidding. Susan 我是认真的
[09:48] You’re not telling Gaby we paid for this piano. 你不要去跟Gaby说这钢琴是我们买的
[09:50] Oh, Mike, please. This is my chance. 哦 Mike 拜托 机会难得
[09:51] My aunt had a stroke while driving! 我的姨妈在开车的时候中风!
[09:53] When am I ever gonna get that lucky again? 我还要什么时候才能有这样的好运?
[09:59] You’re not gonna believe this. 真是难以置信
[10:00] They’re out of cilantro. 他们说香菜卖光了
[10:01] – How can a market be out of cilantro? – I don’t know, – 超市怎么可能会连香菜都卖光了? – 我也不知道
[10:04] but I told that clerk she should hang her head in shame. 我跟那收银员说她可以含羞上吊了
[10:07] As well you should. So what else do we need? 你应该这么说的 我们还缺什么呢?
[10:09] Let’s head over to the Kosher Aisle. 让我们去犹太认证专卖店瞧瞧吧
[10:11] I need a few items for the Schwartzman bar mitzvah. 还要买些物品 用于Schwartzman的犹太成年仪式
[10:20] We need baking soda. I’ll get it. 我们还要发酵粉 我去拿吧
[10:26] Oh. Sam? 噢 Sam?
[10:31] Please. Not now. What the hell are you even doing here? 拜托 不是现在 你在这儿干嘛?
[10:33] I lost my job. I had to work someplace. 我下岗了 得找份工作
[10:40] You already, uh, got the baking soda. 你已经 呃 找到发酵粉了
[10:43] Boy, I would lose my head if it wasn’t screwed on. 天哪 我头脑清晰的话就不会出错了
[10:47] Who’s that woman? 那女人是谁?
[10:49] Nobody. Someone I used to know. 没谁 一个老相识
[10:51] Oh. Is everything all right? 哦 没事吧?
[10:54] I was… telling her that it doesn’t make sense 我刚才和她说… 这么大的商场
[10:58] for a store this big to run out of a major herb. 却没有这么重要的草本植物 真是说不过去
[11:00] – I think we should check out Hudson’s market. – That’s downtown. – 我们还是去Hudson商场看看吧 – 可那在市区啊
[11:03] We need cilantro, don’t we? Come on. 我们不是还要买香菜吗? 快走吧
[11:17] Hey. 嗨
[11:19] Hey. Oh, you brought me flowers. 嗨 哦 你还买了花
[11:23] Well, I wanted to get you a T-shirt that said, 我本想送你个T恤 上面写着
[11:24] “I’m a moron who wears dark clothes when I run at night,” “我是晚上跑步 还穿深色衣服的傻瓜”
[11:27] But the gift shop was out. 可礼品店关门了
[11:30] So who did this to you? Did you see’em? 到底谁这么狠啊? 你看到肇事者了吗?
[11:34] No. 没有
[11:35] Damn. What kind of person hits you and then just drives away? 妈的 什么人啊 撞了你就开车逃逸啊?
[11:39] Maybe the kind of person who wanted to hit me. 估计是存心想撞我的人
[11:44] Wait. You said you didn’t see them. 等等 你不是说没看到肇事者吗?
[11:47] I didn’t, but, Ange, I’m telling you, 我是没看到啊 不过Ange 实话告诉你
[11:49] this guy… he drives past me, 那个人… 他开车超过我
[11:51] he turns around and swerves right into me. 又掉头急转向 直直向我撞来
[11:57] – Oh, my god. – Where’s Danny? – 哦 上帝啊 – Danny呢?
[11:59] He fell asleep in the waiting room. We’ve been here all night. 他在候诊室睡着了 我们在医院待了一夜
[12:02] – Uh, you want me to get him? – No, no. Listen. I need you guys to go home, – 呃 要我叫他吗? – 不用 听着 你们回家去
[12:05] grab the I.D.S, some money, 带上身份证 钱
[12:06] whatever you can stuff in a couple of bags. 还有别的什么 塞满几个行李包
[12:08] But you’re not exactly travel-ready, Nick. 可你这个样子怎么逃走啊 Nick
[12:14] Oh, absolutely not. 哦 绝对不行
[12:15] The place we talked about, near Carbondale. 我们说的那地方 就在卡本代尔附近
[12:18] Just for a few weeks. 就待几周
[12:21] No. Not without you. 不行 没你不行
[12:24] No, I’ll send Danny. 我把Danny送过去
[12:25] But you and me… this is as far as we run. 可我和你… 我们就待这吧
[12:27] What if it is Patrick? What are we gonna do? 如果这是Patrick干的呢? 我们怎么办?
[12:34] We’ve been asking that question for 20 years. 这个问题我们都问20年了
[12:38] I guess now we’re gonna find out. 现在该是揭晓答案的时候了
[12:51] Can I talk to you a minute? 能和你谈谈吗?
[12:54] Sure. 当然
[12:57] It’s about what happened with Porter. 我想和你说说Porter的事
[12:59] Are you mad? You’re mad. 你生气了? 你生气了
[13:01] No, I’m not. 没 我没生气
[13:03] You want me to leave. 你要赶我走了
[13:05] No. No, I just want to talk. 不是 我只是想和你聊聊
[13:08] You looked like you really wanted to hurt him, 你看起来是 真的想揍他
[13:11] and I kind of need to know what that’s about. 我得知道到底怎么回事
[13:15] Your family doesn’t seem to care how much you help them. 你家人不在乎你对他们多好
[13:19] You’re a great mom, and they just push you around. 你是个好妈妈 他们却使唤来使唤去
[13:22] It… it made me angry. 这点… 很让我生气
[13:24] Yes, I saw that. 是啊 我看到了
[13:27] And sometimes my family can be unappreciative. 有时候我家人是挺不知感激的
[13:35] But what happened today can never happen again. 但今天发生的事绝不能再重演了
[13:38] I know. 我知道了
[13:41] Listen, I grew up with an alcoholic mother. 听着 我妈也是个酒鬼
[13:46] I know what it feels like to be angry all the time. 我了解那种时刻都处于气愤状态的心情
[13:50] But when I was your age, I had to find a way… 可我在你这个年纪 我得找到一种方法…
[13:57] to control myself. 来控制自己
[14:01] How did you do that? 你是怎么做到的?
[14:05] A lot of help. 有很多方法
[14:06] One thing… I had a great counselor at school, 其中一个… 就是我在学校有个很棒的辅导老师
[14:09] and she taught me 她教我
[14:11] that whenever I was about to lose it, 当我快控制不住自己的时候
[14:14] that I should do this… 我就应该这样…
[14:17] One. 一
[14:19] Two. 二
[14:21] Three. 三
[14:23] That really works? 这样真有用?
[14:25] It really does. 真的
[14:29] It gives you a chance 这样给你机会
[14:31] to step back, 平复心情
[14:33] feel like you’re in control. 让你能自我控制
[14:36] You should try it next time. You’ll see. 下次你也试试 就知道了
[14:40] Okay. 好吧
[14:44] Mm. 嗯
[14:49] I’m really sorry about what I did. 我为自己所做的道歉
[14:52] It’s fine. 没事
[14:54] Just don’t ever do it again. 别再这样就好了
[15:01] But thank you for wanting to. 不过还是谢谢你有这个想法
[15:13] Oh, come on, Larry. You’re my business manager, too. 哦 拜托 Larry 你也是我的业务经理
[15:15] I am not leaving this office until you tell me 你不告诉我Carlos 把买滑雪屋的钱用到哪去了
[15:17] what Carlos is doing with my ski house money. 我是不会离开你办公室的
[15:20] Gaby, you’re putting me in an uncomfortable position. Gaby 你让我处于进退两难啊
[15:23] – You should talk to Carlos. – I did! I offered to put myself – 你去问Carlos好了 – 我早问过了! 我还提出
[15:26] in a very uncomfortable position, and he still said no. 弄一个让我自己不舒服的姿势 他也拒绝了
[15:29] I’m sorry, but Carlos swore me to secrecy. Please respect that. 抱歉 可Carlos让我发誓保密的 请尊重我
[15:35] You’re right. I’m sorry. 你说得对 对不起啊
[15:37] No hard feelings. 别见怪
[15:38] Of course not. 那是当然
[15:40] Hey. What are you doing? 嘿 你干嘛呢?
[15:41] Hmm. I don’t want to be a liar. 嗯 我不想说谎
[15:43] When I go home, and I’m in tears and Carlos asks me why, 我会泪水涟涟的回家 Carlos问起
[15:46] and I say you grabbed my ass, I want to be telling the truth. 我就说你摸我屁股 我只是想实话实说
[15:51] Well played. 算你狠
[15:54] Carlos gave $50,000 to one of your neighbors. Carlos借了5万美元给你一个邻居
[15:57] What?! Who?! 什么?! 谁?!
[15:59] A Mike Delfino. Apparently, his business is in big trouble. 一个叫Mike Delfino的 显然他的生意出了大问题
[16:03] Oh, my god. Mike’s wife is one of my closest friends, 哦 上帝 Mike的老婆可是我的闺蜜啊
[16:06] and she never said a word. 她什么也没说
[16:08] Poor thing. 可怜的女人
[16:09] Please don’t tell Carlos I told you. 请不要告诉Carlos是我说的
[16:12] Of course. 当然
[16:14] I should get going. 我得走了
[16:16] Do you have parking validation? 你有停车证吗?
[16:17] Oh, those are only for employees. 哦 只有员工能用
[16:21] Okay, you could take mine. 好吧 你拿我的
[16:25] Hotel, food, incidentals… 旅馆 吃的 零用…
[16:29] $300. 300块
[16:31] You can order pay per view. 每次探望多少钱你定
[16:32] I don’t even care if you buy beer. 你就算买啤酒我也不管
[16:33] Just stay in your room as much as you can, okay? 乖乖的待在旅馆 好吗?
[16:36] This is stupid. It’s been 20 years. 这太蠢了 都20年了
[16:39] Have you actually seen or heard from this Patrick Logan guy? 你见到Patrick Logan 还是有他的消息了?
[16:42] – Do you know for a fact that he’s even still alive? – Danny, I’m not gonna debate this with you. – 你能确定他还活着吗? – Danny 我不想和你讨论这个
[16:46] If he started this group you guys were in, 如果你们的组织是他发起的
[16:47] then isn’t he on the run, too? 他不是也应该在逃亡吗?
[16:49] – He’s got bigger problems than getting revenge. – Just humor me, okay? – 比起报仇 他有更大的麻烦要操心 – 迁就下我 不行吗?
[16:53] Because if I’m wrong, all I am is wrong. 要是我错了 就错的彻头彻尾
[16:55] But if I’m not… 如果我没错…
[17:01] Please. Just humor me. 拜托了 迁就下我
[17:10] Check stand one is now open. 第一付款台已经开放
[17:12] Hello. 你好啊
[17:13] Check stand one is now open, taking all customers… 第一付款台已经开放 顾客们请注意…
[17:16] Hello. 你好
[17:17] Um, I saw you the other day, 嗯 我看到那天
[17:19] talking to my friend Sam. 你和我朋友Sam说话来着
[17:22] Oh, I’m… I’m Bree, by the way. 哦 对了 我是Bree
[17:25] I know who you are. 我认得你
[17:26] Oh. 哦
[17:29] Well, this is none of my business, 这不关我事
[17:32] but I noticed that there was some tension between you two. 可我留意到你们之间气氛有点紧张
[17:37] You could say that. 说得没错
[17:39] Oh. Well, I hope everything is okay. 哦 希望一切都好
[17:45] What is it you want? 你想知道什么?
[17:49] Well, I don’t know. 我也不知道
[17:50] There was just something so odd about that… encounter. 只是你们的碰面… 有点奇怪
[17:55] I don’t understand why he would talk to a friend like that. 我不明白他怎么会这么和朋友说话
[18:02] Maybe that’s because I’m not his friend. 那是因为我们不是朋友
[18:06] I’m his mother. 我是他妈
[18:17] My manager said I could take a break early. 经理说我可以提前休息
[18:20] You’ve got five minutes. 给你5分钟
[18:24] Are you aware 你知道
[18:24] that Sam goes around telling people that you’re… Sam到处和大家说你已经…
[18:27] Dead. 死了
[18:30] Yes, I heard. 是的 我知道
[18:31] Why would he do that? 他干嘛那么做?
[18:36] He’s a complicated boy. 他这个孩子心思很复杂
[18:43] Did Sam tell you who his father was? Sam告诉你他爸是谁了吗?
[18:47] He told me about your relationship with my… husband, 他跟我说了你和我… 老公的关系
[18:50] if that’s what you’re referring to. 如果你指的是这事
[18:54] Did he also mention the letter that Rex sent to me? 他也跟你说Rex给我寄的那封信吗?
[18:57] What letter? 什么信?
[18:59] It was after you were married. 是你们婚后寄的
[19:01] Rex had just started his practice, Rex刚开了诊所
[19:03] and apparently, the money was pouring in. 显然 收入非常可观
[19:08] Rex wrote Rex写信告诉我
[19:09] and told me he could give Sam a better life. 他可以让Sam过更好的生活
[19:14] He then asked for full-time custody. 接着他要求全部抚养权
[19:20] I’m guessing he never told you that. 他没和你说过这事吧
[19:23] Must have slipped his mind. 他肯定是忘记提了
[19:26] I politely declined his offer. 我礼貌的拒绝了他的请求
[19:30] And did Sam… know about this? Sam… 知道这事吗?
[19:34] Not until a few months ago, 几个月前
[19:35] when he found the letter. 他发现那封信的时候才知道
[19:38] And when he realized that he could have lived all those years 当他知道这么多年来 他本可以和爸爸
[19:42] with his dad in a fancy house… 住在那么漂亮的房子里…
[19:46] He… was beyond livid. 他… 气疯了
[19:50] Even so, how could he go around pretending that you’re dead? 即使这样 他也不能假装你已经死了啊
[19:57] Like I said… 就像我说的…
[19:59] He’s a complicated boy. 他是个心思很复杂的孩子
[20:08] Gaby, hi. Gaby 嗨
[20:10] Hi, Susan. 嗨 Susan
[20:12] I just got back from the supermarket 我刚从超市回来
[20:14] and realized I bought way too much. 觉得自己买太多东西了
[20:16] I’m afraid some of it’s gonna go bad, 害怕有些会变质
[20:18] And so I thought, who could I give this to? 我就想 给谁好呢?
[20:19] And I randomly thought of you. 不经意地就想到你
[20:25] You’re afraid that canned peaches 你怕桃子罐头
[20:27] and condensed milk are going to go bad? 和炼乳会变质?
[20:30] Well, it’s just, my cupboards are cluttered, 就是 我的橱柜太乱了
[20:33] and you’d be doing me a huge favor. 你真是帮了我个大忙
[20:36] Okay. 好吧
[20:37] Thanks. 谢了
[20:39] Oh. Hey. 哦 嘿
[20:41] As long as you’re here, 既然你都来了
[20:43] I want to show you something. 我给你看样东西
[20:48] Wow. 喔
[20:50] We just got it. 我们刚买的
[20:52] M.J. is gonna take lessons. M.J. 要上钢琴课
[20:55] You sure you don’t want to start him off 你确定不想让他 呃
[20:57] with, say, a used upright? 从二手的竖式钢琴开始学?
[21:00] No way. 不可能
[21:02] Me wan-ny, me like-y, me get-ty. 我想要 我喜欢 我就买
[21:07] May I ask how much this cost-y? 我能问问这个多少钱吗?
[21:11] Well, Mike doesn’t like me throwing around numbers, Mike不想让我告诉别人价钱
[21:15] but let’s just say your jaw would drop… 但足以让你的下巴会吓掉…
[21:19] 3000 times. 3千次
[21:22] Wha… 什么…
[21:23] That’s one. 第一次
[21:25] This is none of my business, 这不关我事
[21:27] but is this really the best time 可这情况 买这么贵的东西
[21:30] to buy something this expensive? 真的合适吗?
[21:32] I mean, didn’t Mike just have his truck repossessed? 我是说 Mike的卡车不是最近才被收回吗?
[21:37] Things finally turned around. 情况终于好转了
[21:39] He got a big cash infusion. 他有了一大笔注入现金
[21:42] You don’t say. 你不是说真的吧
[21:43] Anyway, I know you guys don’t have a piano, 不管怎样 我知道你们没钢琴
[21:47] so if you ever want the girls to take lessons… 所以如果你想让你女儿们学琴的话…
[21:52] Well, thank you. I gotta go. 谢谢你了 我得走了
[21:54] Enjoy your peaches. 好好享用桃子罐头吧
[22:03] You owe me $50,000. 你欠我5万块
[22:05] – What? – For your information, – 什么呀? – 给你点温馨提示
[22:07] Mike’s “big cash infusion” cost me my ski house. Mike的”大笔注入现金”其实是我买滑雪屋的钱
[22:10] What are you talking about? 你在说什么呀?
[22:12] Oh, don’t play dumb. 噢 别装傻了
[22:13] Carlos loaned Mike the 50 grand, and you know it! Carlos借了Mike5万块 而且你知道啊!
[22:18] Why are you looking like you don’t know it? 为什么你看上去像是不知情?
[22:22] He told me… 他告诉我…
[22:23] business picked up. 生意好转了
[22:24] Well, he lied, 其实 他说谎了
[22:26] Just like Carlos lied to me about where our money went, 就像Carlos骗我说钱花在哪里了
[22:28] which you went and spent on a piano. 其实是你给们用了 还用在买了架钢琴
[22:31] Oh, no, no, I didn’t. Uh… 噢 不 不 不是 呃…
[22:35] I inherited it. 是我继承的遗产
[22:38] I was trying to make you jealous. 我只是想让你嫉妒
[22:40] Oh, honey, 噢 亲爱的
[22:42] Given different circumstances, that so would have worked. 要不是在这样的情况下 就真的奏效了
[22:47] This is unbelievable. 真是难以置信
[22:50] I have the money from the strip club 我从脱衣舞俱乐部得到的钱
[22:52] sitting in the bank, 就存在银行里
[22:54] and Mike would rather borrow it from you guys? Mike竟然宁愿从你们那借钱?
[23:00] I’m about to screech at my husband. 我要给我丈夫来个河东狮吼了
[23:02] You might want to stand back. 我想你应该站远点
[23:04] No, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不 不 不
[23:05] I have a better idea. 我有个更好的主意
[23:10] There you are. 你回来了
[23:11] Hey. 嘿
[23:13] – Hey, Mr. Scavo. – How was the flight? – 嘿 Scavo先生 – 旅途怎么样?
[23:16] Horrible. It was delayed, 糟透了 航班被耽搁
[23:18] there was turbulence, 中途遇到气流
[23:19] they ran out of food, 他们的食物供给不够
[23:21] and I’m not seeing a plate covered with tinfoil here. 我回来也没看到用锡纸包的食物盘放这
[23:25] There was one, but one of our 50 children must have inhaled it. 刚刚有一个 但肯定被我们一大帮孩子里的某个给吃了
[23:29] Damn it! 真该死!
[23:30] Okay, calm down. 好了 冷静冷静
[23:32] Lynette, no. I’m hungry. You know, when you were working, 不行 Lynette 我饿了 你工作的时候
[23:34] – I always had food waiting for you. – Oh, that’s right. – 我总是做好吃的等你 – 噢 说得对
[23:37] You were very considerate in your eighth month. 你怀孕八个月的时候 依然考虑周到
[23:39] I’m sorry. I keep forgetting, 真对不起啊 我总是忘了
[23:40] You’re the only person who’s ever been pregnant before. 你是唯一有过身孕的人
[23:42] Relax. Relax. We’ll just order a pizza. 放松 放松 我们叫个披萨就好了
[23:46] And wait an hour? Forget it. I’ll fend for myself. 再等一个钟头? 算了吧 我还是自己弄吃的吧
[23:49] Six, seven, 六 七
[23:50] eight, nine… 八 九…
[23:53] Hey, it’s okay. I’m fine. 嘿 没关系的 我没事
[23:55] There’s nothing in here. 这里什么都没有
[23:58] – Come on. Lynette, you didn’t go to the store today? – 16… 17… – 拜托 Lynette 你今天没去超市? – 16… 17…
[24:00] Sweetie, you might want to take it down a notch. 甜心 你得慢些数
[24:03] I have been in three cities in two days. 两天内我就在三个城市里来回奔波
[24:04] – You’d think you’d find the time to go to the market. – 21, 22… – 你该知道你应该有时间去超市的呀 – 21 22…
[24:09] What the hell is he doing? 他这是在搞什么飞机啊?
[24:10] Eddie, it’s okay. Eddie 没事的
[24:12] – 23, 24, 25… – Tell him to stick a sock in it. – 23 24 25… – 叫他住嘴
[24:14] 26, 27… 二十六 二十七…
[24:16] Okay, you need to kiss me. Here. Mmm! 好吧 你得亲亲我 来 嗯!
[24:18] Okay, there. We’re good. We’re good. He loves me. 好了 你看 我们很好 没事 他很爱我的
[24:29] We’ll talk about it later. 我们晚点再说
[24:36] So Eddie attacked our son? Eddie袭击我们的儿子?
[24:38] Okay, I’d use “attack”, but with a small “a”. 好吧 我说”攻击” 只是小小的一下
[24:40] Okay, that’s it. I want him out, and that’s with a big “o”. 行了 我要他搬出去 而且是很强烈的要他搬
[24:44] Look, Eddie is not some exchange student from France. 听着 Eddie不是从法国来的交换生
[24:47] He comes from an abusive home. 他从有家暴的家庭过来的
[24:49] We have to accept he has some… baggage. 我们得接受他有些… “包袱”嘛
[24:53] So I have to wonder if he’s gonna punch me 那我是不是每次对你提高嗓音
[24:55] any time I raise my voice to you? 就得注意他会不会揍我?
[24:58] I am not sending him back to live with that woman, Tom. 我是不会把他送回去 让他和那个女人一起住的 Tom
[25:03] How about therapy? That might help. 带他去做心理治疗吧? 可能会有帮助
[25:05] Now we’re gonna pay for his therapy? 我们现在还得给他付治疗的钱?
[25:07] Okay, here’s a thought. How about we all stop yelling at me? 好吧 还有个主意 大伙都别再冲我吼了怎么样?
[25:10] What a concept… be nice to Lynette. 就是说-… 对Lynette友善些
[25:14] Fine. 好吧
[25:15] We’ll try the therapy. 去给他做治疗吧
[25:18] All these weeks, Sam has been going on 这几周来 Sam都一直在说他妈妈死了
[25:20] about how his mother was dead, and the whole time, 但是这段时间里
[25:22] she has been at Howe’s market, in a smock, stacking cans. 她就在Howe的超市里 穿着工作服 堆着罐头
[25:27] I guess my instincts about Sam were right, wouldn’t you say? 我猜我对Sam的直觉是对的 不是吗?
[25:30] What did I say about gloating? 你是在幸灾乐祸了?
[25:33] Something. I wasn’t listening. 在说正经事 但我没认真听
[25:35] I was thinking about how right I was. 刚刚在想我猜得多对
[25:39] Okay, I’ll stop. I know you’re upset. 好了 我不说了 我知道你很沮丧
[25:40] You have no idea. 你不了解
[25:42] When Sam first showed up, Sam刚出现的时候
[25:43] I felt like I got a little piece of Rex back. 我感觉有点像是Rex回来了
[25:46] It was wonderful. 那种感觉很好
[25:49] But this has forced me to remember 但这情况 让我想到
[25:50] that Rex was a liar, too. Rex也是个骗子
[26:01] Sorry. Am I interrupting something? 抱歉 我没打扰你们吧?
[26:06] Orson, would you please excuse us? Orson 你能让我们单独待会吗?
[26:08] Of course. 当然可以
[26:14] Everything all right? 没什么事吧?
[26:16] Actually, Sam… 其实 Sam…
[26:17] Wait, wait. Still here. 等等 我还没出去
[26:23] I went back to the supermarket today. 我今天又去了超市
[26:29] Oh. 噢
[26:32] I take it you met my mother. 我猜想 你见了我妈妈
[26:35] Why did you say she was dead? 你为什么要说她死了?
[26:38] She is dead… To me. 她就是死了… 对我来说是
[26:40] So you admit that you lied? 所以你承认你撒谎了?
[26:45] Did she tell you I found a letter my father wrote, 她有没告诉你 我发现了我爸写的信
[26:48] – begging her to let me come live with him? – That’s hardly an excuse. – 恳求她让我跟他一起住? – 那根本不是理由
[26:53] I was 4. 我当时4岁
[26:54] He said he could give me all the advantages she couldn’t, 他说能给予我更好的条件 是她给不了的
[26:56] but she wouldn’t let him. 但她就是不肯
[26:58] She loved you. She wanted you by her side… 她爱你 她想让你陪在她身边…
[27:01] She should have wanted more for me! 她应该再多为我想想!
[27:02] Andrew got bicycles for christmas Andrew在圣诞节的时候有自行车
[27:05] and TVs for his birthday. 在他生日的时候有电视机
[27:06] I had to sit in a trailer and do my homework with mittens on 我只能坐在拖车里 戴着无指手套写作业
[27:09] because my mom couldn’t afford to pay the heating bill. 就因为我妈妈付不起暖气费
[27:11] If she had loved me, she would have let me 如果她真的爱我 那她就应该
[27:13] live the life that I was entitled to! 让我去过我应该过的生活!
[27:25] I’m… 我要…
[27:26] going to… 去跟…
[27:28] talk to the… Schwartzmans about their bar mitzvah. Schwartzman家谈谈… 他们的犹太成年仪式
[27:32] If you want to go over the menu later, let me know. 如果你一会想看看菜单 就跟我说一声
[27:45] Oh. 噢
[27:45] Hey! 嘿!
[27:47] How’d it go? 进行得怎么样了?
[27:48] – Kind of weird, but it was okay. – Yeah? – 有点怪怪的 但是还行 – 是吗?
[27:50] I think you did very good work today, Eddie. 我觉得你做得很不错 Eddie
[27:52] Now the restroom is down the hall, 休息室就在走廊那头
[27:54] – second door on the right. – I’ll be here. – 右边第二间 – 我一会就过去
[27:59] So you said “good work”, does that mean it went well? 那你说的”不错” 意思是 进行得很好吧?
[28:02] That means Eddie’s got some issues, 意思是 Eddie确实有些问题
[28:06] and it’s going to take time to work through them. 而且需要花点时间解决
[28:08] Okay… How much more time 那… 一个小时130块
[28:10] at $130 an hour? 需要花多久的时间呢?
[28:12] Well, it would go a lot faster 要是他妈妈能来这
[28:14] if we could get his mother in here, 就能进展快一些
[28:15] but he seems to think there’s no way she’d agree to that. 但是他觉得她妈妈不可能同意来这
[28:19] Really? If you think it’ll help, I can get her in here. 是吗? 如果你觉得有用 我会把她叫过来的
[28:23] That would be great. 那就好
[28:26] Okay, and then… 好的 那…
[28:28] And then everything will be okay, right? 那一切都会好起来的 对吧?
[28:32] Let’s just get the mother in here. 我们还是先把他妈妈叫过来吧
[28:48] Barbara? Barbara啊?
[28:50] It’s Lynette Scavo. 我是Lynette Scavo
[29:00] Barbara, we need to talk about Eddie. Barbara啊 我们需要谈谈Eddie的事
[29:13] Hey. 嘿
[29:15] Are you looking for Barbara Orlofsky? 你是在找Barbara Orlofsky吗?
[29:17] Yeah. Do you know where she is? 是啊 你知道她去哪了吗?
[29:19] No. Nobody’s seen her for days, and her car’s still there. 不知道 这几天都没人见过她 她的车还在那呢
[29:22] It’s weird. 太奇怪了
[29:32] Hey. 嘿
[29:35] There’s this crazy rumor going around 到处都有传言说
[29:38] that you’ve got something for me. 你给我准备了些东西
[29:39] Just an apology. 就是给你道歉
[29:43] Well, as long as it comes with one of your muffins, 只要你带块松饼给我
[29:47] I may just accept it. 我就会接受了
[29:48] Oh, Andrew. 噢 Andrew啊
[29:54] Orson told me about Sam. Orson跟我说了Sam的事
[29:55] You were right from the start. I never should have trusted him. 你一开始就是对的 我真的不应该相信他
[29:59] Wow. 哇
[30:00] I… I don’t even need the muffin now. 我… 我现在连松饼也不需要了
[30:04] Now that that’s settled, what are we gonna do about Sam? 既然大家都知道了 那我们怎么对Sam呢?
[30:08] That’s easy. We get rid of him. 很简单啊 就把他摆脱掉
[30:10] I don’t think it’s gonna be that simple. 我觉得没这么简单
[30:13] Why not? 为什么?
[30:15] I saw a side to him last night that I’ve never seen before, 昨晚 我看到了他从未展现的一面
[30:19] and to be perfectly honest… 而且 老实说…
[30:23] I’m afraid of him. 我很怕他
[30:29] Hi, Susan! Thanks for having us over for dinner. 嗨 Susan! 谢谢你邀请我们吃晚餐
[30:32] Oh, well, actually, dinner was just an excuse. 噢 其实 晚餐只是个借口
[30:34] I wanted to show you something. 我想给你们看样东西
[30:36] Oh, my god! You bought a piano? 噢 我的天! 你买了架钢琴?
[30:39] Yes! And I wanted you to be the first to see it. 是的! 我想让你们第一个看看
[30:43] – Wow. That looks… Pricey. – Mm-hmm. – 哇 这家伙看上去… 真昂贵 – 嗯哼
[30:46] $30,000, 3万块
[30:49] plus delivery and tax and a biannual tuning fee. 包运送 还包了2年的调音费
[30:52] But Mike’s on his way down. 但Mike最近生意状况不好
[30:54] – Do me a favor. Don’t let on that you know how much it cost. – Why not? – 帮我个忙 不要告诉他这个花了多少钱 – 为什么?
[30:57] He thinks it’s ostentatious, and he’s a little embarrassed. 他觉得这个太铺张了 他有点不好意思
[31:00] In fact, he keeps telling everyone 实际上 他到处跟人说
[31:03] that I inherited it from my aunt, so just go with it. 这是我从我姨妈那继承来的 就随他吧
[31:06] – Hey, guys. Sorry I’m late. – That’s okay, honey. – 嘿 大伙们 抱歉我迟到了 – 没事 亲爱的
[31:08] I’m gonna check on dinner. 我去看看晚餐好了没
[31:09] We’re gonna check on dinner. 我们去看看
[31:13] Dude, we need to talk. A piano? 兄弟 我们得谈谈 一架钢琴啊?
[31:16] Oh, god, don’t worry about it. We didn’t buy it. 噢 天啊 别担心 不是我们买的
[31:18] Susan inherited it from her dead aunt. Susan从她死去的姨妈那继承来的
[31:22] Wow. Without even blinking. 哇 眼睛都不眨一下
[31:25] Uh, would anyone mind helping me set the table? 呃 谁能帮我整理下餐桌吗?
[31:28] Oh, Carlos will do it. 噢 Carlos去吧
[31:29] Oh, great. And, Mike, maybe you and Gaby can get the wine. 噢 好啊 那Mike 你和Gaby去准备酒
[31:35] So you and Carlos have any big plans for the summer? 你和Carlos夏天有什么计划吗?
[31:38] You taking any trips? 会出去游玩吗?
[31:43] Gaby? Gaby啊?
[31:47] Oh, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 噢 抱歉 真对不起
[31:50] Look, if, um, you need to talk… 听我说 如果 呃 你想找个聊聊…
[31:53] Susan’s in the other room. Susan就在隔壁
[31:55] I think Carlos is having an affair. 我觉得Carlos有外遇了
[31:58] What? Why would you think that? 什么? 你怎么会那么想?
[32:00] Because he’s been acting really secretive lately. 因为他最近神神秘秘的
[32:02] And I went to talk to our business manager, 而且我去找我们的业务经理谈话了
[32:04] And I discovered $50,000 was missing from our account. 发现我们账户里少了5万美金
[32:08] Well, I’m sure there’s a good explanation. 呃 我肯定他有理由的
[32:11] Yeah, there is. 是的
[32:12] It’s called fancy dresses and hotel rooms for some bimbo. 都用去给那婊子买漂亮衣服 还有开房厮混
[32:16] No, no, no. I am sure that you’ve got that all wrong. 不 不 不 我确信你搞错了
[32:20] Wait a minute. Are you covering for him? 等一下 你在帮他掩饰?
[32:22] – No. I… – Because I stole his cell phone to see who he was talking to, – 没有 我… – 我偷偷看过他手机 看他都给谁打电话
[32:26] and he called your house, like, a hundred times. 往你们家大概打了有一百次
[32:29] Well, he hasn’t been talking to me. 啊 他不是打给我的
[32:30] Really? Well, the next time he’s not talking to you, 是吗? 好吧 下次他打来 不是找你的时候
[32:33] you might want to give him the name of your divorce lawyer. 记得把你们的离婚律师介绍给他
[32:39] I’m so glad you guys were free tonight. 你们今天有空能来 我太高兴了
[32:40] We’ve been wanting to do this for such a long… 我们老早就想请你们过来了…
[32:42] – Oh, my god! – What’s wrong? – 天哪! – 怎么了?
[32:44] My earring. It’s missing. Damn it! 我的耳坠 丢了 靠!
[32:47] – I just got them today. – Oh, I’m sure it’s somewhere. – 今天才到手的呢 – 噢 肯定就掉这儿了
[32:50] Oh! Here it is. 噢! 找到了
[32:52] That would have been 3 grand out the window. 差点就扔了3万块钱
[32:56] You bought $3,000 earrings? 你买了一对3万块的耳坠?
[32:58] Oh, of course not. 哦 当然不是了
[33:00] Mike did. He’s so generous, Mike买的 他可大方了
[33:03] especially now that we’re loaded again. 特别是现在我们又能负担得起
[33:07] You know, Carlos, I never noticed before… 知道吗 Carlos 我之前没注意到…
[33:11] You have a really veiny forehead. 你额头纹真的好多
[33:17] – Hey, buddy, we got a bit of a problem. – No kidding. – 嘿 兄弟 我们碰到点小麻烦 – 没搞错吧
[33:21] Wait, you know? Did Gaby say something? 等下 你知道了? 是Gaby说什么了吗?
[33:23] – No. I heard it all from Susan. – Huh. Well, it’s not surprising. – 不是 我都从Susan那听说了 – 呃 也是 这也不足为奇
[33:26] The way those two talk, but luckily, it’s not true. 她俩就爱八卦 还好 那不是真的
[33:29] Come on, Mike. Let’s stop the lies. 拜托 Mike 别扯淡了
[33:30] – It is true, and we both know it. – It is? – 这是真的 我们两个都明白 – 是真的?
[33:33] Don’t act surprised. God, this whole thing was a mistake. 别一副惊讶的样子 天哪 整件事就是个错误
[33:36] – I never should have written that check. – You paid for it? Oh, man. – 我就不应该开那张支票 – 你以为是你出的钱? 真是的
[33:40] – Wh… – Dinner is ready. – 啊… – 开饭啦
[33:43] Mmm! Susan, everything smells so good. 嗯 Susan 好香啊
[33:45] Thanks. 谢谢
[33:48] You want some meatballs, Carlos? 想尝尝肉丸子吗 Carlos?
[33:50] I’ve got two nice, big ones for you right here. 我给你留了两个又大又香的 就在这儿呢
[33:54] Nope. I’m fine. 算了 我不要
[33:56] I saw that. 我看到了
[33:58] Saw what? 看到什么了?
[34:00] You leering at Susan’s breasts. 你偷看Susan的胸部
[34:03] I was looking at the pasta. 我看的是意大利面
[34:04] Susan’s breasts just happened to be hovering nearby. Susan的胸恰巧在那儿晃
[34:07] Gaby, leave Carlos alone. Gaby 放过Carlos吧
[34:10] Oh, my god. It’s you. 天啊 是你
[34:13] Excuse me? 什么?
[34:14] – You’re the one Carlos is having an affair with. – What? – 你就是Carlos的情妇 – 什么?
[34:17] – What? – Makes perfect sense. – 什么? – 这就都能说通了
[34:19] That’s why there were all those phone calls 这就是为什么他手机里的已拨号码
[34:21] – to this house from his cell phone. – You looked at my cell phone? – 都是你们家的 – 你偷看我手机?
[34:24] Yes, and thank god I did. Whore! 是的 幸亏我看了 婊子!
[34:27] Shamelessly shoving your meatballs in my husband’s face. 真不要脸 还在我丈夫面前挤弄你那两个肉丸子
[34:30] There was no shoving. Sometimes they spontaneously heave. 这不是挤出来的 有时候它们就这么自然而然挺起来
[34:33] Have you lost your mind? I am not having an affair with Susan. 你疯了? 我没跟Susan乱搞
[34:37] Mike, you believe me, right? Mike 你相信我 对吧?
[34:39] Yeah… I guess 是… 我猜
[34:41] it’s just… Why are you calling over here all the time? 这只是… 你为什么总往我家打电话?
[34:44] I’m not! I always call your cell! 我没有! 我都是打你手机!
[34:47] Susan, say something. Susan 说话啊
[34:51] Forget it, Carlos. We might as well confess. 算了 Carlos 我们还是坦白从宽的好
[34:55] Confess what?! 坦白什么?!
[34:58] You wouldn’t take my money when you were in trouble, 你破产的时候不肯收我的钱
[35:00] and, well, I’ve always known that Carlos had a thing for me, 而且 我一直知道Carlos对我有想法
[35:03] So I told him that I would sleep with him 所以我告诉他 如果他肯借你钱
[35:04] if he would loan you money. 我就跟他睡
[35:08] – You son of a bitch! – Whoa, whoa, whoa. I didn’t touch her. – 你这个狗娘养的! – 喔 喔 喔 我没碰过她
[35:13] All I did was help a friend who screwed me over 我只是借钱给朋友 他却玩弄了我
[35:15] buying diamond earrings and grand pianos. 拿钱去买钻石耳坠跟大钢琴
[35:17] I told you, the piano was a gift from Susan’s aunt! 跟你说过了 钢琴是Susan的阿姨送的!
[35:19] You bought diamond earrings? 你买了钻石耳坠?
[35:20] Oh, yeah, with the $50,000 that you borrowed from Carlos. 噢 是的 用你从Carlos那儿借的五万块钱买的
[35:26] You know? 你知道了?
[35:28] Yeah! 是!
[35:29] So you two were just… 那你们俩个只是…
[35:31] Screwing with you, yes. 玩你们的 是的
[35:35] So tell me, Mike, Mike 告诉我
[35:37] do you feel betrayed, humiliated? 你有种被背叛 丢脸的感觉吗?
[35:40] Good. 好
[35:41] Because I only did this to show you what it feels like 我这么做就是要让你尝尝
[35:44] when the person that is supposed to love you the most 最爱你的人对你撒谎
[35:46] lies to you. 是种什么滋味
[35:51] Well, I just did it ’cause I want a ski chalet. 呃 我只是想要个滑雪小屋
[35:58] I just keep trying to think what I can say. 我一直在想该怎么开口
[36:01] So you’ll know how sorry I am. 所以你该知道我有多抱歉了
[36:04] Well, I do know, 我懂
[36:08] and I’m not looking for another apology. 但是我不想听你道歉
[36:13] What I am looking for is your word 我只是要你保证
[36:15] that you will never freeze me out like this again. 以后碰到这种事 再也不会瞒着我
[36:20] I swear. 我保证
[36:24] Good. 好了
[36:29] So is this everything? 全都在这儿了吗?
[36:32] Yep. 嗯
[36:34] You sure you don’t want me to walk you through it? 你确定不要我帮你顺一下吗?
[36:37] No. I… 不用 我…
[36:38] just want to get a sense of where we stand. 只想知道我们现在的处境
[36:41] If I have any questions, I’ll ask you later. 哪儿不明白 我一会儿问你
[37:10] Why are they putting you in a coma on purpose? 他们为什么要故意把你弄昏过去?
[37:12] Your… your brain seems fine. 你的头看起来没问题啊
[37:13] It’s not like you think you’re Napoleon. 你又没觉得自己是拿破仑
[37:17] You don’t think you’re Napoleon, do you? 你不会觉得自己是拿破仑 对吧?
[37:20] There was some swelling when they brought me in. 我被送进医院的时候 头部有肿块
[37:22] Now it’s… it’s pushing against my skull. 现在肿块压迫我的头盖骨
[37:26] They say this is gonna relieve it. 医生说得取出它
[37:31] So how long are you gonna be out? 那你要昏迷多久?
[37:33] A couple of days. 几天吧
[37:35] And you know where you’re gonna be? 知道你该去哪儿吧?
[37:38] With Danny. 去找Danny
[37:39] – Actually, I was thinking about bringing him back. – No way. – 实际上 我在考虑接他回来 – 不行
[37:43] It’s been three days. Nothing’s happened. 都三天了 什么事都没发生
[37:45] I’m starting to think you were wrong. 我开始觉得是你弄错了
[37:47] No, Ange, we’re not taking any chances. 不 Ange 我们不能心存侥幸
[37:53] All right, you know what? 好 知道吗?
[37:54] If I gotta drive you out of town myself, I’m gonna do it. 如果非得要我才能把你送出城 那我现在就去
[37:57] – Ange! – No, no, no. Okay, okay, okay, okay. – Ange啊! – 不 不 不 好 好 好
[37:59] If it’ll keep you from killing yourself, 如果你不再伤害你自己
[38:01] I will go stay with Danny. 我就去找Danny
[38:04] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:10] You’re easy to get along with, you know that? 你人很好相处 你知道吗?
[38:36] Hey, Angie. 嗨 Angie
[38:42] You don’t seem surprised to see me. 见到我 你好像一点也不惊讶啊
[38:47] Don’t bother running upstairs. 别想着跑去楼上
[38:50] I already found your gun. 你的手枪在我这儿呢
[38:56] Come on. 拜托
[38:58] After all this time, 这么长时间过去了
[38:59] there’s gotta be something you want to say to me. 肯定想跟我说些什么吧
[39:02] Go to hell. 去死
[39:07] Couldn’t you come up 你就不能
[39:07] with something more original than that? 想到一些更有创意的话吗?
[39:13] I guess all this suburban living forces you to think in cliches. 我猜是这郊区生活让你思维模式化了
[39:17] So it was you. 就是你
[39:19] You ran over Nick. 你撞了Nick
[39:22] Would you believe me 如果我说
[39:23] if I told you it was an accident? 那是意外 你相信吗?
[39:26] I sent Danny away. You will never find him. 我把Danny送走了 你永远都找不到他
[39:29] That’s okay. We’re not that close, 没关系 我们还没有亲近到那个地步
[39:32] seeing as how you stole him from me. 想想你是怎么把他从我身边偷走
[39:38] Are you gonna kill me? 你要杀了我吗?
[39:41] No. 不会
[39:45] I need you alive. 我要你活着
[39:49] You are gonna do me a favor. 你得帮我个忙
[39:53] What kind of favor? 帮什么忙?
[39:55] Can we discuss it in the morning? 我们明天早上再说这个好吗?
[39:57] I’ve had an exhausting couple of days, 这几天我都累惨了
[39:59] what with searching your house for firearms 忙着满屋子搜你们的枪
[40:01] and running down Dudley douche bag. 开车撞Dudley那个讨厌鬼
[40:08] So… 好了…
[40:10] Which way to the guest room? 客房在哪儿?
[40:12] You think I’m gonna let you stay here? 你觉得我会让你待在这儿?
[40:13] How are you gonna stop me? 那你要怎么制止我呢?
[40:15] If you call the cops, they’ll arrest you and lover boy. 如果你报警 你跟你那小情人就会被捕
[40:20] Aren’t you afraid I’ll kill you in your sleep? 你就不怕我趁你睡着杀了你?
[40:22] Angie, Angie啊
[40:24] if the last 20 years have taught us anything, 如果说过去的20年教会了我们什么
[40:26] it’s that you’re not comfortable killing people. 那就是你不喜欢杀人
[40:33] And if you decide to run away, just make sure 但是你要是想逃跑的话
[40:36] you stop by the hospital and say good-bye to Nick. 记得先去医院跟Nick告别
[40:38] Because he won’t be around much longer after you’ve gone. 因为你要是跑了 他也活不长了
[40:41] Patrick, please, don’t hurt him. Patrick 求你 不要伤害他
[40:44] Just do what I tell you, baby, and I’ll let you both live. 宝贝 照我说的做 你俩就没事儿
[40:50] Mysterious men… 不明人物…
[40:54] they make promises they have no intention of keeping. 他们信誓旦旦 却无意守信
[41:01] They tell lies to get what they want. 他们撒谎 是为了取其所需
[41:07] They may be more dangerous than they seem. 或许 他们比你想象的要危险的多
[41:14] Yes, our mothers told us 是的 我们的妈妈叮嘱过
[41:17] we cannot trust the men we don’t know. 陌生人不可信
[41:22] And those we do know? 但那些熟识之人呢?
[41:25] Well, we can’t always trust them either. 同样 不可尽信也
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme