时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | A mother protected her son. | 一位母亲保护了她的儿子 |
[00:04] | Here in America, we actually get divorced | 在美国 我们得先离婚 |
[00:07] | – before we get married again. – I will explain it all away. | – 才能再结婚 – 我总能自圆其说 |
[00:11] | Your father told me you called off the wedding. | 你爸爸告诉我你取消了婚礼 |
[00:14] | Evil came to Wisteria Lane. | 恶魔来到了紫藤街 |
[00:17] | – Susan, how is she? – We don’t know yet. Nobody’s talking to us. | – Susan 她怎么样了? – 我们还不知道 没人告诉我们 |
[00:21] | It struck again… | 袭击再次发生… |
[00:23] | – I can’t believe she’s dead. – I didn’t really know her, | – 我不相信她已经死了 – 我不太认识她 |
[00:25] | – but I guess we’re sort of connected now. – You would’ve liked her. | – 但我想我们现在有某种关联了 – 你会喜欢她的 |
[00:29] | – And fear set in. – Whoever attacked Julie is still out there. | – 恐惧到来 – 袭击Julie的人还在我们周围 |
[00:32] | – There is obviously a madman on the loose. – Hey! | – 显然有个疯子还逍遥法外 – 嗨! |
[00:35] | The stage was set… | 这一幕再次上演… |
[00:39] | I’m a little out of your league, don’t you think? | 我看不上你 你明白不? |
[00:41] | For the killer… | 那个凶手… |
[00:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[00:45] | To strike again. | 再次作案 |
[00:53] | There is a house in the town of Fairview. | 有一幢房子坐落在美景镇 |
[00:57] | Inside this house lives a monster… | 房子里住着一个怪物… |
[01:00] | The kind who kills young women. | 它专门杀害年轻女子 |
[01:05] | You may ask how such a monster came to be, | 你也许会问 这个怪物是怎么形成的 |
[01:10] | and that’s a very good question, indeed. | 这个问题问得很好 |
[01:16] | I’m out of Scotch. | 我的威士忌酒喝完了 |
[01:18] | I’ll buy you some more while I’m out. | 我出去的时候给你再买一点 |
[01:21] | You got any in your room? | 你屋里有吗? |
[01:23] | No. And stay out of there. | 没有 别进我房间 |
[01:26] | I know you’ve been stealing my booze. | 我知道你偷我的酒了 |
[01:28] | Mom, stop being so paranoid. I don’t even drink. | 妈妈 别瞎猜 我不喝酒 |
[01:31] | Sure you don’t. | 你当然不会 |
[01:32] | I gotta help Mrs. Scavo fix her car. | 我得去帮Scavo夫人修车了 |
[01:36] | You can wait a little while, right? | 你可以等一会儿 是吗? |
[01:48] | His name was Eddie. | 他叫Eddie |
[01:53] | Everyone thought he was harmless… | 大家都认为他不会伤害别人… |
[01:59] | Until the day his mother went into his room. | 直到那一天 他妈妈走进了他房间 |
[02:05] | She was just looking for a bottle of Scotch… | 她只是去找一瓶威士忌酒… |
[02:13] | But found the truth instead. | 然而她却发现了真相 |
[02:21] | Soon everyone in town would be asking, | 很快镇上的每个人都会问 |
[02:24] | “how could such a monster come to be?” | “怎么会有这种怪物?” |
[02:30] | Sadly, the answer… | 遗憾的是 答案… |
[02:34] | would satisfy no one. | 却不尽人意 |
[02:48] | I met Eddie on a Monday. | 我遇到Eddie的那天是周一 |
[02:54] | He had just turned 4. | 他刚4岁 |
[02:59] | If you’re smart, you’ll take up jogging now. | 如果你是聪明的孩子 你就该从现在开始跑步 |
[03:02] | Don’t wait till you’re my age. It’s too late. | 别等到我这个年纪再开始 那就太晚了 |
[03:04] | – I can’t do anything! – At this point, I’d settle for anything. | – 我无能为力! – 这么说 什么都得我去做了 |
[03:08] | Do the dishes. Wipe down the counter. You’ve given up! | 洗盘子 擦桌子 你已经无可药救了! |
[03:10] | – I’m doing the best I can. – So what’s going on in there? | – 我已经尽了全力了 – 发生什么事了? |
[03:13] | You know what? I don’t need this crap. I am done! | 你知道吗? 我受不了了 我呆不下去了! |
[03:15] | – Baby, I said I was sorry! – It’s too late, Barbara. I can’t take it anymore. | – 宝贝 我已经道歉了! – 太迟了 Barbara 我再也受不了 |
[03:19] | – But you can’t just walk out. We have a kid! – No, you have a kid. I never wanted him. | – 但你不能一走了之 我们还有个孩子! – 不 那是你的孩子 我从来都没想要他 |
[03:23] | – I never wanted any of this! – Excuse me! | – 这里没我想要的! – 打扰一下! |
[03:28] | Is this your child? | 这是你们的孩子吗? |
[03:30] | – What’s it to you? – Well, I’m sure you don’t want | – 关你什么事? – 嗯 我只是觉得你们 |
[03:31] | to be talking like this in front of him. | 不该在他面前说这些话 |
[03:40] | I was just leaving. | 我要走了 |
[03:41] | Hank, don’t do this! | Hank 别这样! |
[03:43] | Don’t leave me here. | 别把我丢在这儿 |
[03:44] | I don’t want to be alone. | 我不想孤孤单单的 |
[03:59] | Eddie, come here. | Eddie 过来 |
[04:01] | Come here. I have to get ready for work. | 过来 我得准备去上班了 |
[04:11] | Oh, it’s you. | 哦 是你啊 |
[04:12] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:13] | I just wanted to check in, | 我只是想来 |
[04:16] | see how you guys are doing. | 看看你们怎么样 |
[04:19] | Also, I… I made you a little something. | 我还… 给你们做了点吃的 |
[04:22] | You’re kidding. | 你开什么玩笑 |
[04:23] | Well, it’s nothing special, just macaroni and cheese. | 嗯 没什么特别的 就是一些芝士通心粉 |
[04:29] | Come on. Let me heat this up for you. | 拜托 让我来给你们加热一下吧 |
[04:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:34] | And then we can talk. | 我们还能聊聊 |
[04:36] | And if you want to complain about your husband, | 如果你对你丈夫有什么抱怨 |
[04:38] | I promise, I won’t defend him. | 我保证 我不会维护他的 |
[04:42] | Don’t just stand there, then. | 还站在这儿干嘛呢 |
[04:45] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[04:52] | He’s a handsome little boy. | 他是个小帅哥 |
[04:54] | – Looks just like his father… – Mm. | – 长得像他爸爸… – 嗯 |
[04:57] | Which is a shame. | 真丢人 |
[05:01] | Maybe Hank will reconsider. | 也许Hank会回心转意的 |
[05:03] | No. He’s serious this time. | 不 他这次是认真的 |
[05:06] | I’m all alone with a 4-year-old to raise. | 我得一个人抚养4岁的孩子 |
[05:09] | Isn’t there anybody who can help you? | 没人能帮你吗? |
[05:11] | Family, your mother? | 家人 你妈妈呢? |
[05:12] | Oh, my mother. | 哦 我妈妈 |
[05:14] | God forbid. | 别指望她 |
[05:16] | What about friends? | 朋友呢? |
[05:17] | You know, I have a great group of friends | 我在紫藤街 |
[05:19] | over on Wisteria Lane. | 有很多朋友 |
[05:21] | We’ve helped each other get through all sorts of problems. | 我们互相帮助 克服一切困难 |
[05:24] | Yeah, I’ve never really been | 嗯 我从来 |
[05:25] | the type of woman to have girlfriends. | 就没有女人缘 |
[05:28] | And now I’m 35 years old with a kid. | 我现在是一个带着孩子的35岁女人 |
[05:32] | I’m guessing I’m not really going to be | 我想我再也不会 |
[05:33] | having any boyfriends either. | 有男朋友了 |
[05:36] | Oh, don’t be ridiculous. | 哦 别说这么可笑的话 |
[05:37] | Women in your situation find love. | 你这状况的女人 也能找到真爱的 |
[05:40] | You just have to look for it. | 你只是得去寻找 |
[05:43] | – I guess. – Well, I’ve gotta go. | – 也许吧 – 嗯 我得走了 |
[05:47] | Um, if you like, I can stop by next week. | 呃 如果你愿意 我下周再来 |
[05:50] | Uh, no, you don’t have to do that. We’ll be fine. | 呃 不 你不用那样 我们会没事的 |
[05:53] | Uh, Eddie, say good-bye to Mary Alice. | 呃 Eddie 跟Mary Alice说再见 |
[05:56] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[05:57] | You take care, Eddie. | 你要照顾自己哟 Eddie |
[05:59] | Oh, so cute. | 哦 真可爱 |
[06:01] | He’s gonna be a heartbreaker one day. | 他将来会成为个万人迷的 |
[06:06] | Just like his father. | 就像他爸爸一样 |
[06:21] | Oh, hi, Eddie. | 哦 嗨 Eddie |
[06:23] | Remember me? I… I brought you a little something. | 记得我吗? 我带了点东西给你 |
[06:28] | I’m not supposed to open the door. | 我不能开门 |
[06:31] | Well, tell your mom I’m here, and she can open it. | 嗯 那就告诉你妈妈我来了 她会开门的 |
[06:34] | She’s not here. | 她不在家 |
[06:36] | Oh, well, tell your babysitter then. | 哦 呃 那就告诉你的保姆吧 |
[06:42] | Y… you do have a sitter, don’t you? | 你… 你有保姆的 对吧? |
[06:47] | Eddie, where exactly is your mother? | Eddie 你妈妈到底在什么地方? |
[06:50] | # All I wanna do is have some fun? # | |
[06:55] | # I got a feeling I’m not the only one? # | |
[06:59] | Oh, my gosh! What are you doing here? | 哦 我的天哪! 你在这儿干嘛? |
[07:03] | Look, it’s my friend, Mary Alice. | 介绍一下 这是我朋友 Mary Alice |
[07:06] | Well, nice to meet you, Mary. | 嗯 很高兴见到你 Mary |
[07:08] | The name’s Ron. Can I buy you a drink? | 我是Ron 能请你喝杯酒吗? |
[07:10] | Thanks, but I’m not gonna be here that long. | 谢谢 但我马上就得走 |
[07:12] | – Get up. You’re leaving. – Whoa! | – 起来 你得走了 – 喔! |
[07:14] | She can’t leave yet. No, this party’s just getting started. | 她不能走 不行 派对才刚开始 |
[07:18] | Did you say your name was Ron? | 你刚才说你叫Ron吗? |
[07:19] | – Yeah. – Shut up, Ron. I have Eddie in my car. | – 是的 – 住嘴 Ron Eddie在我车里呢 |
[07:24] | Eddie? Has something happened? He’s not hurt, is he? | Wddie? 发生什么事了? 他没受伤吧 是吗? |
[07:27] | – No, he’s fine, no thanks to you. – Who’s Eddie? | – 没有 他很好 但这不是你的功劳 – 谁是Eddie? |
[07:29] | – Her 4-year-old child who she left at her home, unattended. – You got a kid? | – 她4岁大的孩子被留在家里 无人照看 – 你有孩子? |
[07:34] | You know, you might want to lead with that next time, | 下次你最好把这些情况先挑明 |
[07:36] | before I spring for the screwdrivers. | 省得我浪费钱请你喝酒 |
[07:39] | Oh, baby. | 哦 宝贝 |
[07:40] | Don’t, uh, don’t you want to get my phone number? | 别这样 呃 你不想要我的电话号码了? |
[07:45] | Now look at what you’ve done. | 瞧你干的好事 |
[07:46] | I am this close to calling social services. | 我都快给社区服务处打电话了 |
[07:48] | You might wanna change your tone. Let’s go. | 你得改改你说话的口气了 我们走吧 |
[07:52] | You’ve got a little boy to look after. | 你有小孩子要照看 |
[07:57] | I know I should have stayed home. | 我知道我应该呆在家里 |
[07:59] | But I was already dressed when the sitter canceled, | 但当保姆请假的时候 我已经打扮好了 |
[08:02] | and I really just needed a couple of hours to myself. | 而且我真的需要一点属于我自己的时间 |
[08:05] | He’s 4 years old, Barbara. What if he had gotten sick? | 他才4岁 Barbara 如果他生病了怎么办? |
[08:08] | – What if he had hurt himself? – I know. I know. It was really stupid. | – 如果他伤了自己呢? – 我知道 我知道 这太蠢了 |
[08:12] | You’ve got to promise me | 你得跟我保证 |
[08:13] | you will never do something like this again. | 你不会再做这种事了 |
[08:15] | Never again. I swear. | 不会有下次了 我保证 |
[08:21] | It’s just… | 这只是… |
[08:23] | What? | 什么? |
[08:27] | I really need a man. | 我真的需要个男人 |
[08:33] | Oh, my heavens. | 哦 天哪 |
[08:34] | I should have been home hours ago. | 我早就该回家了 |
[08:36] | Don’t worry about us. We are good now. | 别为我们担心 我们现在没事了 |
[08:43] | I want you to be happy, Barbara. I do. | 我希望你开心 Barbara 我是真心的 |
[08:47] | It’s just… | 这只是… |
[08:49] | Being a mother means | 做为母亲 就意味着 |
[08:51] | always putting his needs ahead of yours. | 孩子的需要永远是第一位的 |
[08:55] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[08:56] | That’s exactly what it means. | 这就是这个意思 |
[09:04] | Baby… | 宝贝… |
[09:07] | Come here. | 过来 |
[09:11] | Oh, Eddie. | 哦 Eddie |
[09:14] | It’s not your fault you ruined my life. | 毁掉我的生活 不是你的错 |
[09:22] | Gabrielle met Eddie on a Tuesday, | Gabrielle遇到Eddie的那天是周二 |
[09:25] | the day she moved into the neighborhood. | 是她搬进社区的那天 |
[09:28] | Carlos, I’m bored. | Carlos 我无聊透了 |
[09:31] | No, I can’t go get my nails done, | 不行 我不能去做指甲 |
[09:32] | because I’m waiting for the freaking movers! | 因为我得等那该死的搬家工人! |
[09:34] | Besides, I doubt this town even has a SPA. | 而且 我怀疑这镇上是否有温泉浴 |
[09:37] | It does, however, have annoying people | 是的 而且 还有一些讨厌的人 |
[09:38] | who come to your house with welcome baskets | 带着表示欢迎的礼篮到你家来 |
[09:40] | and say things like, “hot enough for you?” | 还说诸如”这里够热闹吗?”之类的话 |
[09:44] | No, no, no, no! You are not going into another meeting! | 不 不 不 不! 你不能再开会了! |
[09:46] | You know, just because I moved here for your job, | 因为你工作的原因 我才搬到这儿 |
[09:48] | doesn’t mean you… | 并不意味着你… |
[09:50] | Oh, yeah. Damn right we’re gonna talk about this tonight, | 哦 是的 好了我们晚上再讨论这个问题 |
[09:53] | and it will be hot enough for you. | 绝对会让你感到热闹 |
[10:01] | Looks like it’s just you and me, Chanel. | 看来只剩我和香奈儿 |
[10:20] | Oh! God. Who the hell are you? | 哦! 天哪 你到底是谁? |
[10:23] | – Eddie. – How did you get in here? | – Eddie – 你怎么进来的? |
[10:26] | Through the window. How did you get in? | 从窗子爬进来的 你怎么进来的? |
[10:28] | With my key. I own this place. | 用钥匙啊 我是这房子的主人 |
[10:30] | Well, I’ve been playing here since the other people moved. | 上户人家搬走之后 我一直在这里玩啊 |
[10:33] | Can I still do that? | 我还能在这里玩吗? |
[10:34] | No! Get out. Go. Go home. Shoo! Shoo, shoo, shoo! | 不行! 出去 去 回家去 去! |
[10:41] | Did you know you’re really beautiful? | 知道吗 你真的很漂亮 |
[10:51] | Okay, maybe I was a little rude earlier. | 好吧 刚才我太凶了 |
[10:54] | – What’s your story? What do you do? – I’m a kid. | – 你是谁? 干嘛的? – 我只是个小孩 |
[10:56] | – Oh. Right. So why aren’t you in school? – It’s summer. | – 好吧 你怎么没上学? – 在放暑假 |
[11:00] | Oh. Right. Well, I don’t really do the kid thing. | 好吧 我没跟小孩打过交道 |
[11:04] | So where do you live? | 那你住在哪里? |
[11:05] | A couple of streets over. | 就在几个街区外 |
[11:08] | The house with the weeds. | 杂草丛生的房子里 |
[11:11] | Well,that’s the moving van | 搬运车来了 |
[11:13] | That has a lot of boxes I have to unpack. | 我还有很多行李要整理 |
[11:16] | You better hit the road. | 你还是走吧 |
[11:19] | Or I could stay here and help you unpack. | 或者我可以留下 帮你收拾行李 |
[11:26] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[11:30] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[11:31] | Mm! Whoa,whoa,whoa, whoa. You missed a spot. | 等下 有个趾甲忘涂了 |
[11:34] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:35] | Don’t apologize. You do good work. | 没关系 你做的很好 |
[11:37] | Maybe next time you’ll be ready to do a french tip. | 下次你就都能做法式趾甲了 |
[11:40] | Should I get that? | 我去开门 |
[11:41] | No. Shh. Keep your voice down. | 别 嘘 声音小点儿 |
[11:45] | It might be one of those stepford wives | 肯定又是一个拿着蛋糕来 |
[11:46] | With another “welcome to the neighborhood” cake. | 欢迎入住的邻居太太 |
[11:48] | – I mean, really, does it look like I eat cake? – Some of the neighbors are nice. | – 我这身材看起来像是吃蛋糕的人吗? – 有些邻居还不错啊 |
[11:52] | That lady with the red hair makes her own halloween candy. | 红头发的女士做的万圣节糖果很好吃 |
[11:55] | You mean the one whose parents named her after cheese? | 你指的是那个名字像是某种奶酪的女人吗? |
[11:58] | No, thank you. I like my robots a little more lifelike. | 免了 我家的机器人都比她更有活力 |
[12:02] | Though she’s not as bad | 尽管如此 |
[12:03] | As that blonde chick who’s always yelling at her kids. | 也比那个天天对着孩子嚷嚷的金发泼妇好多了 |
[12:05] | There are people on fire who are not as loud as she is. | 她那嗓门大得就像高音喇叭似的 |
[12:10] | And then I thought, maybe for a second, | 刚开始我还想 |
[12:12] | that Susan Mayer lady and I could be friends. | 或许能跟那个叫Susan Mayer的做个朋友 |
[12:14] | And then she started talking. | 结果她��嗦个没完 |
[12:18] | Okay, good. I think they’re gone. | 好了 我想他应该走了 |
[12:22] | Can we watch our shows now? | 现在能看电视了吗? |
[12:23] | Just as soon as you finish | 那要等你干完活 |
[12:25] | – unpacking those boxes in the kitchen. – I did it this morning. | – 把厨房的行李箱整理完 – 我早上就干完了 |
[12:29] | Oh, my god. If you can sew, I am locking you in my basement, | 我的乖乖 你要是会缝衣做饭 我要把你锁在地窖里 |
[12:32] | and you are staying here forever. | 把你永远留在这儿了 |
[12:34] | Cool! | 好啊! |
[12:35] | Eddie, I was kidding. | Eddie 我开玩笑的 |
[12:37] | You’ve been coming here every day for a week. | 这星期 你每周都过来这里 |
[12:39] | – Doesn’t your mother mind? – No. | – 你妈不担心? – 不会 |
[12:41] | Are you sure? Maybe I should call her. | 真的吗? 也许我要给她打个电话 |
[12:43] | No. Uh, she has this new boyfriend, | 不要 呃 她现在有了新的男朋友 |
[12:46] | and they like their alone time. | 他们想要独处的时间 |
[12:49] | Oh. | 哦 |
[12:51] | Okay. Well,then why don’t you stay for dinner? I’ll cook. | 好吧 你可以留下来吃饭 我去做 |
[12:54] | – Great! – Although, you are the one who unpacked the pots and pans, | – 好极了! – 既然是你整理的锅碗瓢盆 |
[12:57] | so I’d hate to mess up your system. | 我都不想打乱你的摆放了 |
[12:59] | I’ll cook. I can heat up soup. | 我来做饭 我会煲汤 |
[13:02] | More than I can do. | 比我强多了 |
[13:07] | Okay, Yao Lin,how sick are you, really? | Yao Lin 你病得这么厉害吗? |
[13:10] | If you can dial a phone,you can come in | 都能打电话 肯定能来上班 |
[13:11] | and do three loads of laundry and wash some dishes. | 来给我洗衣做饭 |
[13:15] | W… Yao Lin, you know I can’t understand | 等… Yao Lin 你知道我听不懂 |
[13:18] | when you speak in your native gibberish! | 你那像鸟语似的母语! |
[13:21] | Hello? | 喂? |
[13:23] | Hello? | 喂? |
[13:26] | Surprise, babe. | 给你个惊喜 宝贝 |
[13:27] | Honey! What are you doing home? | 亲爱的! 你怎么回家了? |
[13:30] | Well,I was at work and I started thinking about | 我上着班就开始想 |
[13:32] | my lonely… | 我那… |
[13:34] | beautiful wife. | 寂寞的娇妻 |
[13:35] | Aw! | 嗯 |
[13:37] | And that big beautiful bathtub upstairs | 还有咱们家美丽的大浴缸 |
[13:39] | – we haven’t christened yet. – You pig. | – 我们还没给它来洗礼呢 – 你这猪猪 |
[13:43] | So you’re saying you don’t want to take a bath with me? | 你就不想跟我洗个鸳鸯浴啊? |
[13:46] | Well,I guess the pans can wait | 那我就不管这些盘子了 |
[13:48] | until Yao Lin recovers from her double pneumonia. | 等Yao Lin的重度肺炎好了回来后再洗吧 |
[13:55] | All right. | 好啦好啦 |
[13:56] | We’ve done the tub. | 我们给浴缸洗礼了 |
[13:58] | Maybe we should christen the guest room next. | 接下来应该给客房洗礼了 |
[14:01] | – Mm, that sounds great,but I need to get going. – Wait a minute. | – 好主意 我得走了 – 等等 |
[14:04] | You’re going back to work? This is a nooner? | 你还要上班啊? 就中午这么一会儿? |
[14:06] | I can’t take the whole day off. | 我可不能一天都在家啊 |
[14:07] | – I already canceled two meetings and a lunch for this. – So how long do we have? | – 我已经为你推了两个会 取消午餐了 – 那我们还有多长时间? |
[14:12] | Five more minutes. | 五分钟 |
[14:14] | Well, don’t just sit there. Fondle something. | 那就坐在这儿 来点儿爱抚吧 |
[14:18] | – What the hell? Who are you? – Aah! | – 天哪 你是谁呀? – 啊! |
[14:21] | Eddie! | 啊 Eddie! |
[14:22] | You know this kid? | 你认识这小孩? |
[14:24] | He lives in the neighborhood. | 他住在附近 |
[14:26] | I knocked. No one answered. So I came through the window. | 我敲门了 没人应 我就从窗户爬进来了 |
[14:29] | We’re naked. Get out! | 我们没穿衣服 出去! |
[14:31] | She told me I could come over. Who’s this guy? | 她说过我能来玩 这大家伙是谁啊? |
[14:34] | He’s my husband, Eddie! Get out! | 他是我老公 Eddie! 出去! |
[14:40] | This is how you’ve been spending your days? | 你就是这么打发时间的? |
[14:43] | He’s lonely. I’m lonely. | 他很孤单 我也很孤单 |
[14:45] | There are plenty of women on this street | 这条街上有大把的主妇 |
[14:47] | – that you can be friends with. – Well,they’re all so weird. | – 你可以跟他们做朋友 – 她们都很诡异 |
[14:49] | Gaby, your best friend is a 9-year-old boy. That’s weird. | Gaby 你最好的朋友是个九岁男童 你才诡异呢 |
[14:53] | He has no one in his life. His mother totally ignores him. | 他没有朋友 他母亲对他不管不顾 |
[14:56] | I’m thinking of going over there and saying something. | 我正考虑去他家劝劝她呢 |
[14:58] | No. Stay out of it. This is where we live now, | 别管闲事 我们住在这里 |
[15:01] | and I don’t want us to be known as the nosy neighbors. | 咱们可不做讨人嫌的邻居 |
[15:09] | – But he’s so sad. – I don’t care. | – 他好难过啊 – 我才不管 |
[15:12] | Stop using him as your excuse. | 别拿他当借口了 |
[15:13] | Cut him loose and get out there | 让他回家 |
[15:15] | and start making a life for yourself. | 过你自己的日子吧 |
[15:27] | Buddy? | 伙计? |
[15:32] | Look, Eddie,I’m sorry Carlos yelled at you. | Eddie 对不起 刚才Carlos冲你吼了 |
[15:36] | It’s just… we were cleaning the tub. | 我… 我们在清洗浴缸 |
[15:39] | I know what sex is. I’m not stupid. | 我知道你们在做爱 我又不是傻子 |
[15:43] | No, you’re not,which is why you should know | 你当然不傻 所以你应该知道 |
[15:46] | you can’t just break into people’s houses. | 你不可以爬窗到别人家里 |
[15:49] | It was okay when I was unpacking your boxes. | 我帮你搬家的时候 这又可以 |
[15:52] | Look, Eddie, I really like you. | Eddie 我真的很喜欢你 |
[15:55] | But the thing is, | 但是 |
[15:57] | we can’t hang out so much anymore. | 我们不能再一起玩了 |
[16:01] | I need to make friends my age, | 我需要同龄的朋友 |
[16:02] | And you need to make friends your age. | 你也得找同龄的小朋友玩 |
[16:05] | You know what? You’re not so pretty. | 你知道吗? 你一点都不漂亮 |
[16:10] | Eddie! | Eddie啊! |
[16:57] | Bree hired Eddie to help out on a Wednesday, | 在一个星期三 Bree雇Eddie刷房漆 |
[17:01] | and she helped him in return. | 而她也帮助他 以示回报 |
[17:04] | It’s looking wonderful, Eddie. | 干得真棒 Eddie |
[17:07] | Same time tomorrow? | 明天还是老时间? |
[17:09] | Sure, Mrs. Hodge. | 当然 Hodge夫人 |
[17:13] | Um… | 呃… |
[17:15] | I think you gave me too much. | 你给得太多了 |
[17:16] | Call it a bonus for a job well done. | 你干得很好 所以还有奖金 |
[17:19] | – You don’t need to do this. – Well, I’m sure you could use a little extra cash. | – 你无需这样 – 我觉得你肯定需要点零花钱 |
[17:23] | Do you have a girlfriend? | 你有女朋友吗? |
[17:24] | Maybe you could, uh, buy her something nice. | 那你可以给她买点好东西 |
[17:27] | Uh, I don’t have a girlfriend. | 我没什么女朋友 |
[17:29] | Oh. | 噢 |
[17:31] | Well… | 好吧… |
[17:33] | You’re still young. | 你还年轻嘛 |
[17:35] | Well, it wouldn’t matter how old I am. | 恐怕跟年龄没关系 |
[17:37] | Girls never notice me. | 女孩子从来不会留意我 |
[17:40] | Well, did it ever occur to you | 那你有没有想过 |
[17:41] | that they might be waiting for you to notice them? | 可能她们在等你主动呢? |
[17:44] | Um… No. | 呃… 恐怕不是 |
[17:50] | Are there any girls that you like? | 你有心仪的女孩吗? |
[17:52] | There is this one girl at school. | 学校里有个女生不错 |
[17:56] | Do you ever talk to her? | 你和她说过话吗? |
[17:59] | See? She has probably noticed you lots of times | 看吧? 说不定她也留意你很久了 |
[18:01] | and wonders why you don’t walk up to introduce yourself. | 想着你为什么就不能来搭讪 介绍一下你自己呢 |
[18:04] | I wouldn’t even know what to say. | 我不知道该说些什么 |
[18:07] | Does she have nice eyes? | 她的眼睛漂亮吗 |
[18:09] | She has nice everything. | 她的一切都很漂亮 |
[18:12] | Well, you can start by mentioning her eyes. | 你可以说说她美丽的眼睛啊 |
[18:14] | Trust me. You can never go wrong with a genuine compliment. | 相信我 由衷的称赞肯定能打动她 |
[18:18] | This is good stuff. Mm-hmm. | 好像不错 |
[18:20] | Anything else? | 还有吗? |
[18:21] | Well, once you have her attention, you’ve gotta woo her. | 她注意到你之后 你就可以向她求爱了 |
[18:25] | Woo? | 求爱? |
[18:26] | Yes. Give her a little gift | 对 送她点小礼物 |
[18:27] | So she knows that you’re thinking about her. | 让她知道你惦记着她 |
[18:29] | Flowers are nice. | 送花就不错 |
[18:31] | Roses are even better. | 玫瑰就更好了 |
[18:33] | And then eventually, | 最后呢 |
[18:35] | you can work your way up to jewelry. | 你可以送她件首饰 |
[18:39] | I can’t afford all that. | 我可买不起 |
[18:43] | Now you can. | 现在可以了吧 |
[18:54] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[18:56] | Um, are you Eddie Orlofsky’s mother? | 你是Eddie Orlofsky的母亲吗? |
[18:58] | – Who’s asking? – Bree hodge. | – 你是哪位? – Bree hodge |
[19:00] | Your son has been doing some painting for me | 令郎最近在在紫藤街 |
[19:03] | over on Wisteria Lane. | 帮我漆房子 |
[19:05] | You’re not the woman who has sex with her gardeners, are you? | 你该不会是那个和园丁乱搞的女人吧? |
[19:08] | Oh, good heavens, no. That’s… | 天哪 不 那是… |
[19:11] | Somebody else. | 不是我 |
[19:14] | Um, may I please speak to Eddie? | 我能和Eddie聊聊吗? |
[19:16] | Uh, he’s not here. | 他不在家 |
[19:18] | Oh. Uh, well, then, um, | 这样啊 呃… |
[19:20] | Maybe you can help me. | 说不定你能帮帮他 |
[19:24] | A few weeks ago, | 几个星期前 |
[19:25] | I gave Eddie some advice on how to talk to girls. | 我教给Eddie怎么向女孩子搭讪 |
[19:28] | Oh, I’m glad someone did. The kid is a lummox. | 多谢了 这孩子是个木头疙瘩 |
[19:30] | Uh, yes. Uh, well… | 是啊 呃… |
[19:34] | What I didn’t realize is that the object of his affection | 后来我才知道 他喜欢的女孩 |
[19:38] | is my daughter Danielle. | 原来是我女儿Danielle |
[19:40] | He gave her roses and then more roses, | 他不停地送玫瑰花给她 |
[19:42] | and then I found this in my mailbox. | 后来我在信箱里看到了这个 |
[19:48] | Oh, big spender. | 出手真阔绰 |
[19:51] | Just like his dad. | 跟他老爸一个德行 |
[19:54] | It was a lovely gesture. | 那很贴心 |
[19:59] | Sadly, Danielle doesn’t return his feelings. | 但遗憾的是Danielle对他没有感觉 |
[20:02] | She spends most of her time with the other cheerleaders… | 她总是跟别的啦啦队成员一起玩儿… |
[20:04] | Say no more. She’s out of his league. | 不要说了 他配不上她 |
[20:07] | No. That’s not what I mean. | 不是的 我不是那个意思 |
[20:09] | So what, you want me to talk to him? | 那你什么意思 让我跟他谈谈? |
[20:12] | Uh, yes. | 呃 是的 |
[20:14] | Uh, if you could just say something to let him down easy. | 或许你能委婉地劝他放弃 |
[20:17] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[20:22] | What’s going on? | 有事吗? |
[20:24] | This lady says you’ve been stalking her daughter. | 这位夫人说你缠着她女儿不放 |
[20:27] | – I didn’t say that. – You just said | – 我不是那么说的 – 你刚才说 |
[20:29] | he is harassing some girl he has no chance with. | 他在骚扰那些不喜欢他的女孩 |
[20:31] | What the hell else do you call that? | 那不叫”纠缠”叫什么? |
[20:34] | I was trying to woo her. | 我在向她求爱 |
[20:40] | Woo her? | 求爱? |
[20:42] | Oh, my god. That’s hysterical. | 天哪 笑死我了 |
[20:44] | There’s no need to mock him. | 你不应该嘲笑他 |
[20:46] | Oh, who is mocking? I am thrilled. | 噢 谁嘲笑他了? 我是高兴坏了 |
[20:48] | I always figured the only girl he’d end up with | 我总以为他以后的女朋友 |
[20:50] | would be blind, deaf or inflatable. | 会是聋子 瞎子 或是充气娃娃 |
[20:55] | But now that I know how good he is at wooing… | 不过我现在知道 他有多擅长求爱啦… |
[21:00] | Please don’t laugh at me. | 请不要嘲笑我 |
[21:02] | I’ll do what I want, Romeo. | 我想笑就笑 小情种 |
[21:04] | And don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[21:05] | I’ll make sure he stops hassling your daughter. | 我保证他不会再去骚扰你女儿 |
[21:19] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:29] | Hello, Eddie. | 你好 Eddie |
[21:32] | It’s been a few days. | 好久不见 |
[21:33] | I wasn’t, uh, sure if I’d be seeing you again. | 我以为你不会再来了 |
[21:38] | I didn’t wanna come back, but I needed the money. | 我是不想再来这儿 但我要赚钱 |
[21:41] | No, I don’t blame you for being angry. | 我不会怪你生我的气 |
[21:45] | I don’t want to talk about this. | 我不想谈那事 |
[21:47] | Oh, Eddie, I wish you had told me | 哦 Eddie 你应该告诉我 |
[21:48] | that Danielle was the girl you were interested in. | Danielle就是你暗恋的那个女孩 |
[21:52] | Oh, yeah, right. Then… then you could have told me | 噢 对 那… 那你就能直接告诉我 |
[21:54] | that she was out of my league and saved my mom the trouble. | 我配不上她 也就省的我妈费心了 |
[21:56] | I wouldn’t have said that, | 我不会那么说 |
[21:56] | And I definitely wouldn’t have laughed at you. | 我也绝对不会嘲笑你 |
[21:59] | Why not? It’s… it’s pretty funny. | 为什么不? 这太搞笑了 |
[22:03] | Nerdy freak wants to date popular cheerleader? | 怪胎想跟人见人爱的啦啦队队长约会 |
[22:06] | The only thing I see when I look at you is a nice young man | 我眼中的你 是一个很棒的年轻人 |
[22:09] | who isn’t treated as well as he should be. | 却没有得到应有的照料 |
[22:12] | Yeah, well, tell Danielle she can relax. | 好了 让Danielle放心吧 |
[22:15] | I, uh, I won’t be talking to her anymore. I’ve been forbidden. | 我 呃 我再也不会跟她说话了 我被禁止跟她说话 |
[22:17] | Oh, Eddie, Danielle would be happy to talk to you, | 噢 Eddie Danielle会很乐意跟你聊天的 |
[22:21] | as a friend. | 就像朋友那样 |
[22:22] | I don’t want a friend. I want someone to love me. | 我不想只交个朋友 我想找个人爱我 |
[22:29] | Well, of course you do. | 明白 当然你会找到的 |
[22:34] | I think I, uh, | 我想我 呃 |
[22:36] | I wanna work now. | 现在要工作 |
[22:45] | Eddie, there is someone out there for you. | Eddie 你的真命天女在等你 |
[22:49] | You just have to be patient. | 只要你有耐心 |
[22:52] | For how long? | 那要等多久? |
[22:54] | I feel like I’m waiting | 我感觉我像是在等 |
[22:55] | for someone who’s never gonna show up. | 一个永远都不会出现的人 |
[22:59] | There are girls out there who will say “yes” to you. | 总会有别的女孩对你说”我愿意” |
[23:02] | You just have to find them. | 你只要找到她们 |
[23:08] | Yes. It’s half up front and half after. | 是的 先付我一半钱 完事后再给另一半 |
[23:15] | So where do we go? | 那我们要去哪儿呢? |
[23:17] | Down there. | 那边 |
[23:21] | Don’t worry, cutie. | 不用担心 小可爱 |
[23:22] | No one’s gonna see us. | 没人会看到我们 |
[23:25] | You can do whatever you want. | 到时你想干什么 就干什么 |
[23:33] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[23:36] | I forgot something. | 我忘了件事 |
[23:39] | I got you these. | 我给你买了这个 |
[23:48] | Wow. I just… | 哇唔 我… |
[23:53] | Please don’t laugh at me. | 请不要嘲笑我 |
[23:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:56] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[23:59] | Let’s just go. | 我们还是赶紧吧 |
[24:28] | Susan first noticed Eddie | Susan第一次认识Eddie时 |
[24:30] | as the boy who sold her coffee. | 他是咖啡店的店员 |
[24:34] | Then one Thursday, | 然后某个星期四 |
[24:36] | she noticed something more. | 她发现了一些别的事 |
[24:38] | Wow. That’s amazing. | 哇 画的太棒了 |
[24:40] | Oh, hey. I didn’t know you were an artist. | 噢 嘿 我不知道你是个画家 |
[24:43] | Oh, I was just… I’m fooling around. | 哦 我只是… 画着玩儿的 |
[24:45] | Uh, what can I get you? | 呃 想喝点什么? |
[24:46] | No, let me see it. | 等下 让我看看你的画 |
[24:55] | Wow. Look at the shadowing and the blending. | 哇 看这投影跟组合形体画得 |
[24:57] | It’s… It’s really good. | 真的… 真的很不错 |
[24:59] | My mom thinks I’m wasting my time. | 我妈妈说我这是浪费时间 |
[25:01] | She says there’s lots of people way better than me. | 她说比我画的好的人多了去了 |
[25:03] | Well, you tell your mom | 哈 你告诉你妈妈 |
[25:05] | that I have an expensive, worthless art degree | 我花了大把学费拿到了一个没用的美术学位 |
[25:08] | that says I know what I’m taking about. | 所以我看得出画的好坏 |
[25:10] | And you have huge potential. | 你很有天赋 |
[25:12] | – You think? – Yeah. You just need to work on your technique. | – 真的吗? – 是的 你只需要再练一下绘画技巧 |
[25:16] | I could help if you want. | 想学的话我可以教你 |
[25:18] | Seriously? | 真的吗? |
[25:20] | That’d be great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[25:23] | Okay, whatever you want… on the house. | 好了 想喝点什么… 我请客 |
[25:28] | Oh, uh… I’ll have a large, triple-shot latte. | 噢 呃… 给我来一大杯三倍分量的拿铁 |
[25:32] | That’s funny. Your husband was in here earlier, | 真有趣 你丈夫刚来过 |
[25:34] | And that’s exactly what he ordered. | 他也是点的这个 |
[25:36] | Actually, he’s… | 实际上 现在他… |
[25:38] | now my ex-husband. | 是我前夫 |
[25:42] | Oh. I’m… I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. | 噢 不… 不好意思 我不是故意的 |
[25:44] | No, no. It’s fine. We’ve all moved on. | 没事 没事 没关系 我们都看开了 |
[25:47] | Mike’s dating the woman that lives across the street now, | Mike在跟街对面的女人约会 |
[25:50] | and I’m, uh… | 我也 呃… |
[25:53] | Adding a double chocolate brownie to my order. | 我还有再加两份巧克力布朗尼蛋糕 |
[25:56] | We’re all very happy. | 我们都过的很快乐 |
[25:59] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 如果能让你好受些 |
[26:02] | I’m sure a lot of people would like to date you. | 我想说 有大把的人想约你出去 |
[26:03] | You have huge potential, too. | 你也有这种”天赋” |
[26:08] | Brownie. | 布朗尼蛋糕 |
[26:10] | Right. | 好的 |
[26:14] | Eddie, the detail is amazing. | Eddie 你的细节处理太赞了 |
[26:17] | Your use of perspective… | 你的透视画法… |
[26:19] | I can’t believe you’ve come so far in just a few weeks. | 想不到你短短几周 进步这么快 |
[26:23] | Well… | 怎么说呢… |
[26:24] | I had a really good teacher. | 因为我有一位好老师 |
[26:27] | That’s sweet. | 真贴心 |
[26:28] | But actually, I think that you’ve outgrown me, | 但事实是 我已经没什么能教你的了 |
[26:32] | which is why I have a surprise for you. | 所以我有个惊喜要给你 |
[26:34] | What? | 什么? |
[26:36] | I signed you up | 我替你报名 |
[26:38] | for a 2-week seminar at the art institute. | 到一个美术学校去上两周课 |
[26:43] | And before you say you can’t afford it, | 知道你会说你负担不起 |
[26:45] | I already wrote the check. | 学费我已经帮你交了 |
[26:48] | This is, like, the nicest thing anybody’s ever done for me. | 从来没人对我这么好过 |
[26:54] | But I can’t go. | 但是我不能去 |
[26:56] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[26:56] | My mom would never let me. | 我妈妈不会让我去的 |
[26:58] | I mean, she… she… she thinks this whole art thing is stupid. | 我是说 她… 她… 总是认为画画这东西太不靠谱 |
[27:01] | Eddie, you can’t let her do this to you. | Eddie 你不能由得她断送你的梦想 |
[27:02] | You have such a gift. | 你有这方面的天赋 |
[27:11] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[27:13] | When you love something that much, | 如果你深爱某样东西 |
[27:15] | You can’t just let it go. | 你就不要让它溜走 |
[27:18] | That kind of love is the one thing that keeps us going, | 不管别人理解与否 |
[27:22] | whether it makes sense to anyone else or not. | 那种热爱是我们坚持下去的动力 |
[27:27] | Wow | 哇唔 |
[27:30] | This is just about the only thing that makes me happy. | 画画就是唯一让我快乐的事 |
[27:33] | Then to hell with the rest of the world. | 所以去他妈的别人的看法 |
[27:46] | Mrs. Mayer? | Mayer太太? |
[27:47] | Are you there? It’s me, Eddie. | 在家吗? 是我 Eddie |
[27:50] | Oh, come on in! I’ll be right down. | 噢 进来吧 我一会就下楼 |
[27:54] | Hey, those art classes were amazing! | 嘿 那些美术课太棒了 |
[27:57] | The first three days, | 前三天 |
[27:58] | they had us do nothing but portraits from memory. | 老师们只是让我们凭着记忆作画 |
[28:01] | And then they, uh, | 然后 他们 呃 |
[28:02] | they brought us down to the beach to do seascapes. | 带我们去沙滩画海景 |
[28:05] | I’ve got so much to tell you! | 我有好多话要跟你说! |
[28:06] | Yeah. Me, too. | 是嘛 我也是 |
[28:11] | Why are you wearing that? | 你怎么穿这个? |
[28:13] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[28:16] | To who? | 跟谁? |
[28:17] | Mike. | 跟Mike |
[28:18] | Uh, but he divorced you. | 但是 你们不是离婚了吗 |
[28:21] | He made you so unhappy. | 他让你那么伤心 |
[28:23] | He did. | 对 |
[28:24] | Uh, but then this mad man kidnapped M.J., | 但是后来有个疯子绑架了M.J. |
[28:27] | and so I went after him, and then Mike came after us, | 我去救他 然后Mike来救我们 |
[28:30] | and he saved us both. | 他救出了我们 |
[28:32] | So we fell back in love. | 所以我们重情复炽了 |
[28:35] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不过去啊 |
[28:37] | It’s so quick. | 太突然了 |
[28:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:40] | Oh, my god. Are those eclairs? | 噢 天哪 这是松饼吗? |
[28:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:44] | Oh, they look messy. Get them away. | 哦 看起来脏脏的 拿走 |
[28:47] | So, yeah, it is quick. | 是的 我知道 太突然了些 |
[28:49] | I can’t believe in two hours, | 我也难以置信 两个小时后 |
[28:51] | I’m gonna be marrying Mike. | 我就要跟Mike结婚了 |
[28:53] | And promising him I’ll be with him forever… | 宣誓说要随他一生一世 不离不弃… |
[28:56] | For the second time. | 第二次宣誓 |
[28:57] | Oh, I have zero credibility. | 噢 我都没有信用度可言 |
[29:01] | Oh, look at me. | 噢 看看我 |
[29:02] | I don’t know if I’m gonna make it down the aisle. | 我都不确定自己是不是又要结婚了 |
[29:05] | Are they chocolate? No, I don’t wanna know. | 这是巧克力味吗? 不 不要告诉我 |
[29:08] | Don’t do it. | 别这样 |
[29:09] | – They just smell so good. – No, I mean the wedding. | – 闻到这味就想吃了 – 不 我是指婚礼 |
[29:12] | If you’re not sure, don’t marry Mike. | 如果你不确定 就别嫁给Mike |
[29:14] | Oh, no, Eddie, I’ve… I booked the church, | 哦 不 Eddie 我… 教堂我都预定好了 |
[29:17] | I bought the dress. I have to marry somebody. | 婚纱也买了 我必须找个人嫁了 |
[29:20] | You could marry me. | 你可以嫁给我 |
[29:26] | I have some money saved up. | 我有些积蓄 |
[29:36] | Okay, you almost got me. | 好吧 我差点被你骗了 |
[29:42] | You are so sweet. | 你太贴心了 |
[29:44] | You saw that I was freaking out, | 你看到我在抓狂 |
[29:45] | and you knew that I needed a good laugh. | 知道我需要大笑来解压 |
[29:48] | I don’t know what I’d do without you. | 要是没你在 我都不知该怎么办 |
[29:51] | Hey, I have to finish getting ready. | 嘿 我得去准备啦 |
[29:52] | Come to the church if you want. | 要是你愿意 就来教堂观礼 |
[29:54] | Oh. What the hell? | 哦 管它的? |
[29:58] | I can always use my bouquet to cover the stain. | 我可以用花球挡住食物污渍 |
[30:19] | By the power vested in me, | 藉由我所被赋予的权力 |
[30:21] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我现在宣布你们成为夫妻 |
[30:24] | You may kiss your bride. | 你可以亲吻新娘 |
[31:34] | Julie! | Julie啊! |
[31:49] | Eddie. | 啊 Eddie |
[31:51] | I was just getting some coffee. How sweet of you to visit. | 我刚去买咖啡了 很感谢你来探望她 |
[31:54] | Well, it’s the first day | 今天是第一天 |
[31:56] | that they allowed non-family members. | 允许非家庭成员来探病 |
[32:02] | I still can’t believe it happened. | 现在我还不敢相信这是真的 |
[32:05] | I keep asking myself, | 我一直在自问 |
[32:06] | how can there be this kind of evil in the world? | 这世上 怎么会有这种恶魔存在? |
[32:14] | What kind of monster would do this to her? | 要什么样的怪物 才会对她做出这种事? |
[32:22] | It wasn’t a monster. | 不是怪物 |
[32:26] | No, monsters are big and strong. | 怪物是又大又强壮 |
[32:29] | This was done by some weak, insignificant piece of garbage | 这肯定是那些既孱弱 又不起眼的人渣所为 |
[32:33] | that doesn’t even deserve to be on this earth. | 这种败类根本不应该活在这世上 |
[32:37] | Anyone who could do this | 你和Julie人这么好 |
[32:38] | to someone as sweet as Julie and you… | 那家伙都下得了手… |
[32:42] | He should just do everyone a favor | 他真应该积点德 |
[32:44] | and just… | 他应该.. |
[32:46] | kill himself. | 自杀谢罪 |
[32:50] | Anyone that could do this… | 敢做出这种事的人… |
[32:53] | is too cowardly for that. | 肯定没胆量自杀 |
[33:01] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[33:07] | It was during a Friday night game of charades | 这是在周五晚上 玩”动作猜字游戏”之时 |
[33:10] | that Lynette was clued into the truth of Eddie’s life. | Lynette才发现Eddie的生活的真相 |
[33:13] | Th… three words. | 三… 三个词 |
[33:15] | Third word. Third word. | 第三个词 |
[33:16] | You. You. Oh, uh, pregnant. | 你 你 哦 怀孕 |
[33:20] | Bloated. Swollen. Huge. | 浮肿 发胖 庞大 |
[33:23] | Lady, Tom. I’m a lady. | 女士 Tom 我是女士 |
[33:25] | – No talking. – Better than hitting. | – 不准说话 – 这总好过揍他 |
[33:29] | “Du Barry Was A Lady.” | “杜巴利伯爵夫人” |
[33:31] | “Three Times A Lady.” | “善变的淑女” |
[33:32] | – Uh, “Tramp And The Lady”? – No. No, “My Fair Lady”! | – 呃 “小姐与流氓”? – 不对 是”窈窕淑女”! |
[33:34] | Yes. Yes! | 对! |
[33:36] | “Tramp And The Lady.” really? | “小姐与流氓” 不是吧你? |
[33:40] | Coming! | 来了! |
[33:41] | It’s not easy when you’re swollen, bloated and huge. | 当你浮肿 发胖 庞大的时候 这还真不容易 |
[33:47] | Where’s my kid? | 我儿子在哪儿? |
[33:48] | Hey, Barbara. He’s in here with us. You want to come in? | 嘿 Barbara 他跟我们一起呢 你要进来吗? |
[33:51] | No. | 不 |
[33:54] | Eddie. | Eddie啊 |
[33:56] | Get out here. | 给我出来 |
[34:03] | – Mom, what are you doing here? – Why didn’t you answer your phone? | – 妈 你在这儿干嘛? – 你为什么不接电话? |
[34:06] | Well, that was probably our fault. | 呃 这是我们不好 |
[34:07] | Um, we were playing charades, | 刚我们在玩”动作猜字游戏” |
[34:08] | and you know how loud that can get. | 你知道的 肯定玩得大喊大叫 |
[34:10] | Yeah, I guess my invitation got lost in the mail. | 是啊 我也应该受邀跟你们一起玩儿的 |
[34:13] | – You gotta come home. – It’s not even 8:00, mom. | – 你给我回家去 – 妈 八点钟都不到 |
[34:16] | – I don’t care. – Mom, I’m having fun. | – 我不管 – 妈 我玩得正高兴呢 |
[34:18] | Well, you should have thought about that | 在你把我的东西藏起来之前 |
[34:19] | – before you hid my stuff. – I didn’t hide it. | – 你就应该想到这些 – 我没有偷藏 |
[34:22] | – Everything okay? – Yes, it’s nothing. | – 没事吧? – 是的 没什么 |
[34:24] | Yeah, he hides my booze | 是的 他把我的酒藏起来了 |
[34:25] | and then acts all ashamed when I call him on it. | 我骂他的时候 他却恬不知耻 |
[34:27] | – I know you hid it, you little bastard. – Hey. | – 混蛋 我知道肯定是你藏的 – 喂 |
[34:31] | No, Mrs. Scavo, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 别 Scavo太太 没事的 |
[34:33] | Mom, come on. I’ll walk you home. | 妈 拜托 我跟你走回家吧 |
[34:39] | I… I don’t think you should talk to your son that way. | 我… 我觉得你不应该这样跟你儿子说话 |
[34:43] | Why do you care? | 关你什么事? |
[34:44] | Huh? What is he, your pet project? | 嗯? 他是你的宠物啊? |
[34:47] | You feed him a little dinner, Lynette, | Lynette 你不就是给他吃了顿晚餐 |
[34:49] | and then you let him play your stupid games | 让他跟你们一起玩那白痴游戏 |
[34:51] | so you can feel good about yourself? | 然后你就自我感觉良好了? |
[34:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:57] | I’ve got your number. | 我会跟你算账的 |
[35:22] | I’m out of Scotch. | 我的酒喝光了 |
[35:25] | I’ll buy you some more while I’m out. | 等我一会儿出去 给你买 |
[35:28] | Got any in your room? | 你房间里有吗? |
[35:29] | No. And stay out of there. | 没有 别进我房间 |
[35:38] | Hi, Mrs. Scavo. I’m here to fix your car. | 嗨 Scavo太太 我来帮你修车 |
[35:41] | You are so sweet to remember this. Thank you. | 这你都记得 真是太贴心了 谢谢你 |
[35:44] | So… | 那么… |
[35:46] | how are things at home? | 家里一切安好吗? |
[35:48] | Are the tools in the garage? I should probably get started. | 车库里有工具不? 我要动工咯 |
[35:51] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[35:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:04] | Hey. We got any cake left? | 嘿 还有吃剩的蛋糕吗? |
[36:07] | I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[36:10] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[36:12] | I don’t know. I keep thinking about last night. | 我不知道 我一直在想着昨晚的事 |
[36:15] | Mm. Yeah, me, too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[36:17] | And I’m just so… | 我真的… |
[36:21] | livid. | 很气愤 |
[36:23] | Yeah. That Barbara is an infuriating woman. | 是啊 Barbara这女人真是让人气结 |
[36:27] | No. Tom, no. I am livid at us… | 不是 Tom 我是对我们感到气愤… |
[36:30] | the way she talked to Eddie, and we did nothing. | 她这样跟Eddie说话 我们却袖手旁观 |
[36:33] | I know. But we can’t force her to be nice to her own kid. | 我明白 但我们没法逼着她 去对自己家的孩子好一点儿啊 |
[36:37] | That’s what everybody always says. | 大家都是这么说的 |
[36:40] | But we all know the woman is a drunken nightmare. | 我们都知道这女的整天发酒疯 |
[36:43] | We complain about her, we gossip about her, | 我们抱怨她 议论她 |
[36:45] | and then we watch her walk into that house, | 我们看着她走进那屋子 |
[36:49] | where we know something bad is happening. | 知道又有坏事要发生 |
[36:53] | But we do nothing. | 但我们却袖手旁观 |
[36:57] | Well… | 好吧… |
[36:58] | and I am tired of being one of the people who does nothing. | 我不想再做一个袖手旁观的人了 |
[37:03] | Well, Eddie is an adult now. | Eddie是个成年人 |
[37:05] | And he can leave whenever he wants. | 只要他想离开 随时都行 |
[37:07] | He’s probably so damaged, he doesn’t know how to leave. | 他有可能被摧残得太厉害 以致于不知道该怎么离开了 |
[37:14] | Where are you going with this? | 你说这话 是想做什么呢? |
[37:17] | Ma, I’m back from the store. | 妈 我从商店回来了 |
[37:21] | Ma? | 妈? |
[37:24] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[37:26] | Your scrapbook. | 你的剪贴簿 |
[37:31] | I don’t understand, Eddie. | Eddie 我搞不懂 |
[37:34] | There are all these newspaper articles in here | 这里净是一些关于美景镇的 |
[37:36] | about girls in Fairview who have been… | 女孩子们被掐死或者谋杀的… |
[37:40] | strangled or murdered. | 新闻报道 |
[37:45] | Why would you collect this stuff? | 你为什么要收集这些东西? |
[37:51] | Don’t just look down at your feet. | 别低着头 看着自己的脚 |
[37:54] | You gotta tell me the truth, okay? | 告诉我真相 好吧? |
[37:57] | Did you have anything to do with… | 你跟这些伤人事件… |
[38:00] | hurting those girls? | 有牵连吗? |
[38:06] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[38:11] | How could you do something like this? Oh, god. | 你怎么能干这种事? 天啊 |
[38:14] | I didn’t raise you to… to be like this. | 我养育你… 不是想你变成这样的 |
[38:21] | Didn’t you? | 你不是? |
[38:24] | What is that supposed to mean? This is my fault? | 你这是什么意思? 都是我的错? |
[38:27] | Look… You’re upset. | 瞧你的… 多沮丧 |
[38:31] | Why don’t you sit back down and have something to drink? | 你不如坐回去 喝点儿东西吧? |
[38:36] | You’re gonna try to blame this on me. | 你是想把错都归咎于我 |
[38:38] | No way. | 没门 |
[38:40] | Screw you. | 去你丫的 |
[38:44] | – What are you doing? – What do you think I’m doing, you moron? | – 你在干什么? – 你认为我在干什么呢 白痴? |
[38:47] | I’m calling the police! | 我要报警! |
[38:49] | Don’t do that. P… put that down. | 不要这样 把.. 电话放下 |
[38:51] | I always said the worst mistake I ever made in my life | 我一直都这么说 我这一生当中 做的最错的 |
[38:53] | was having you. | 就是有了你 |
[39:34] | – Hey, Eddie. Perfect timing. – Mrs. Scavo, what are you doing here? | – 嘿 Eddie 来得正好 – Scavo太太 你在这儿干嘛呢? |
[39:37] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[39:38] | Oh, my gosh, you’re trembling and… | 天啊… 你在颤抖 |
[39:40] | Oh, yeah, I’m just… I’m… I was on my way out. | 是的 我… 我… 正要出去呢 |
[39:43] | Then I’ll make this quick. | 那我长话短说吧 |
[39:44] | Tom and I have been talking, and… | 我和Tom谈过了… |
[39:47] | we would like it if you would move in with us. | 我们想着 你是否愿意搬来跟我们同住 |
[39:52] | I know it’s a big change, | 我知道这是个大变动 |
[39:53] | but you’ve gotta get out of here, Eddie. | 但是Eddie 你必须离开这里 |
[39:56] | This isn’t a healthy situation. | 这种状况是不健康的 |
[40:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:02] | I guess it could be better. | 我猜换个环境 会有好转的 |
[40:08] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[40:12] | Is she passed out? | 她又醉晕了? |
[40:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:16] | This is what I’m talking about. | 这正是我所说的 |
[40:18] | This is why you need to get out of here. | 这就是要你离开这里的原因 |
[40:20] | I mean, look at her… | 我的意思 你瞧她… |
[40:23] | dead drunk. | 烂醉如泥 |
[40:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:28] | I’ll come live with you. | 我会去跟你们同住 |
[40:30] | Great. So just pack your bags and come on over. | 太好了 把你的行李收拾好 就过来吧 |
[40:33] | I hope you like meat loaf. | 希望你会喜欢肉糜卷 |
[40:36] | You want me to come in and help you, | 你要我进去帮你吗 |
[40:38] | or do you want me to come back later to talk to her? | 还是希望我一会儿过来跟她谈谈? |
[40:40] | Believe me, Mrs. Scavo, she wouldn’t hear a word. | 相信我 Scavo太太 她肯定一个字都听不进去的 |
[40:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:55] | There is a house in the town of Fairview. | 在美景镇有一座房子 |
[41:00] | inside this house lives a monster… | 里面住着一个怪物… |
[41:04] | the kind who kills women. | 专杀女性 |
[41:09] | Youn may wonder how a monster like that came to be. | 你或许会猜想 这个怪物是怎么形成的 |
[41:14] | The answer is simple… | 答案 很简单… |
[41:17] | monsters are created… | 那些怪物 是由… |
[41:20] | by other monsters. | 另一些怪物造就的 |