Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Gaby learned a secret. Gaby发现了秘密
[00:04] Lee and I are trying to adopt a baby. 我和Lee准备收养一个孩子
[00:06] – Mike made a commitment. – I can be a guy who takes care of his family. – Mike做了承诺 – 我是一个能养家糊口的男人
[00:11] Lynette was warned. Lynette收到了警告
[00:12] – I told Preston I want to move up wedding to next week. – Next week? – 我向Preston说了把婚礼提前至下周的事 – 下周?
[00:17] A killer put everyone on edge. 一个凶犯搞得人心惶惶
[00:20] – I can’t believe she’s dead. – I gotta go home. – 不敢相信她竟然死了 – 我得回家了
[00:22] My mom’s so freaked out this could have been me. 我妈很担心这也会发生在我身上
[00:25] – She wants me around. – So you’re my brother? – 她希望我在身边 – 这么说你是我兄弟?
[00:27] – Half-brother, to be precise. – Suspicion was born. – 确切地说 半个兄弟 – 疑心渐起
[00:30] – What do we really know about Sam? – I should find out everything I can. – 我们了解Sam什么呢? – 我应该查明一切
[00:34] Why shouldn’t you? He’s your brother. 何尝不可? 他可是你”兄弟”啊
[00:36] And a very dangerous man arrived on Wisteria Lane. 某个危险分子已经来到紫藤街
[00:47] Good neighbors… 好邻居…
[00:49] They loan you cups of sugar… 他们会借你几杯子糖…
[00:53] They tell you why your car won’t start… 他们会告诉你车子的故障原因…
[00:57] They even help you find your lost pets. 他们甚至会帮你找回弄丢的宠物
[01:01] I just wanna know who this person is… 我只想知道这人是谁…
[01:03] Good neighbors also come over 即便是自己最小的麻烦事
[01:05] at the slightest hint of trouble… 好邻居也会察觉到…
[01:10] Whether you want’em there or not. 无论你欢迎与否
[01:12] – Being unreasonable! – You know what? I’m tired of fighting about this. – 无理取闹! – 这样吧? 我不想再这么吵下去了
[01:14] Okay, fine. Walk away. It’s what you always do. 好吧 走吧 你的一贯作风
[01:20] Gaby, what are you doing? Gaby 你干嘛呢?
[01:22] Uh… 呃…
[01:24] I came to return this magazine Lee lent me, 我来还Lee借给我的杂志
[01:27] but you two were arguing, so… 但你俩在吵架 所以…
[01:29] So you decided it would be fun to eavesdrop? 所以你觉得偷听蛮好玩的?
[01:32] God, it’s like you see into my soul, 天啊 你真是把我彻底看透了
[01:34] and yet you don’t judge. Thank you. 还不会指责我 谢谢啦
[01:39] Oh, come on. Tell me what happened. 哦 拜托 告诉我怎么了
[01:43] Our egg donor backed out. 我们的卵子捐献者毁约了
[01:46] Not again. 不会吧
[01:47] And the surrogate we hired will pull out 如果下月不能把手续办好的话
[01:48] – if the procedure isn’t done in the next month. – Well, can’t you find another egg donor? – 我们雇的那位代孕母亲也不干了 – 呃 何不再找一个卵子捐献者?
[01:52] – We could, if Lee wasn’t so picky. – Why are you discussing this with her? – 本来可以 如果Lee没那么挑剔的话 – 你怎么在和她讨论啊?
[01:56] For god sakes, I was eavesdropping. Catch up. 上帝 我在偷听呢 继续
[01:59] Okay, yeah, I’m picky. 好吧 我是很挑
[02:00] We spent two years choosing a mattress. 我们花了两年时间选代孕母亲
[02:02] I’m not just going to get our child’s D.N.A. 我不会从黄页上随便选个人
[02:04] – out of the yellow pages. – If we lose the surrogate, – 当我们孩子的卵子捐献者 – 如果我们失去了这位代孕母亲
[02:06] – it could take months to find another one. – Yeah, and then she’ll drop out for some ridiculous reason, – 那要过好几个月才能找到另一个 – 是啊 然后她又会因为某条可笑的理由放我们鸽子
[02:11] and I can’t take any more of this! 我再也受不了了!
[02:15] – You know, maybe we’re not supposed to be parents. – Don’t talk like that! – 也许我们就没当父母的命 – 别这么说啊!
[02:18] Come on! Doesn’t it seem like 拜托! 这冥冥中
[02:20] – the universe is trying to tell us something? – Why not take mine? – 不正是向我们暗示些什么吗? – 要不用我的?
[02:24] – Take your what? – My eggs. – 用你的什么啊? – 我的卵子
[02:29] I mean, I’ve got plenty, 我可有一大把哦
[02:31] and I hate to see you guys so unhappy. 我讨厌看到你俩不开心
[02:34] So what the heck? 管它呢?
[02:35] Good neighbors… They’re people who try to help others. 好邻居… 他们会帮助别人
[02:40] Oh! 哦!
[02:42] Bad neighbors are people who make promises 坏邻居 则会开出
[02:45] they can’t possibly keep. 一张空头支票
[02:58] The morning paper said a young girl was missing. 晨报上说有个小姑娘失踪了
[03:02] It quoted her family, 据其家人的讲述
[03:04] who said she had vanished on her way to work. 她是在上班途中失踪的
[03:08] It quoted her friends, 据其朋友的讲述
[03:10] who said she wasn’t the type to run away from home. 她不是会离家出走的那种人
[03:15] It quoted the police, 据警方的讲述
[03:17] who said they had very little evidence to go on. 案情依然没什么进展
[03:22] Sadly, people didn’t pay much attention to this bit of news. 不幸的是 人们都没注意这条新闻
[03:31] No one thinks about evil 没人会想到恶魔
[03:33] until it shows up on their doorstep, 直到近在自家门前
[03:37] which it soon would. 而它即将降临
[03:49] Oh, my god. Thief! 上帝 小偷!
[03:52] Hey! You! 嘿! 你!
[03:54] – Freeze! – Whoa! Whoa! Lady, put that thing down. – 住手! – 哇! 哇! 女士 把那东西放下来
[03:57] Oh, yeah? While I’m at it, why don’t I just hand you the keys? 是吗? 要不我一边放 一边把钥匙给你?
[03:59] – Now hit the dirt! – Relax. I’m not stealing anything. – 卧倒! – 放松 我没在偷东西
[04:03] This is a repossession. 这是回收令
[04:04] Do I look stupid to you? Fire! Fire! 你当我傻的吗? 着火啦! 着火啦!
[04:08] – What the hell are you doing? – People come quicker when you yell “fire.” – 你在干嘛? – 大家听到”着火”时 会来得快一点儿
[04:11] Now I believe I told you to hit the dirt! 现在我要你卧倒!
[04:15] Where’s the fire? 哪里着火了?
[04:16] Susan, you okay? Susan 你还好吗?
[04:18] I’m fine. Just call 911! 我很好 打911!
[04:20] – Hey, what’s going on? – This thief is trying to steal your truck! – 嘿 怎么了? – 这个小偷要偷你的车!
[04:25] Hey. You’re the guy who’s four months behind on his payments? 嘿 你就是欠了四个月账的那人?
[04:28] Yeah. 是的
[04:31] Stop, drop and roll! 住手 躺下 打滚!
[04:33] Stop, drop and roll! 住手 躺下 打滚!
[04:39] Why didn’t you tell me you were having money problems? 你干嘛不告诉我 你手头紧啊?
[04:42] I was hoping business would pick up before anybody found out. 我本希望在大家知道之前 生意会有起色
[04:49] But I guess that’s no longer an option. 但是现在此路不通了
[04:52] Mike, we talked about this. Mike 我们讲好的
[04:53] I told you, I am willing to help. 我告诉过你 我很乐意帮忙
[04:55] And I told you, I’m not taking my wife’s money. 我也告诉过你 我不会要老婆的钱
[04:58] Well, enough with the macho pride. 别再说什么男子汉的骨气了
[05:00] I make a steady paycheck, 我现在收入稳定
[05:02] and I have all that money from selling Karl’s strip club. 并且还有那笔卖掉Karl脱衣舞俱乐部的钱
[05:05] No. I’m definitely not taking your ex-husband’s money. 不行 我绝对不会要你前夫的钱
[05:08] – Are we done here? – Sure. As long as you can explain – 说完了吗? – 可以 只要你能讲清
[05:11] how you’re going to run a plumbing business 没有卡车 你要如何开展
[05:12] without a truck. 疏通管道业务
[05:15] I don’t know. I’ll figure it out. 不知道 会有办法的
[05:23] And for the cover of the book, I see you in an evening gown, 至于书的封面 我希望你穿一件晚礼服
[05:25] sitting on a bale of hay, ringing a dinner bell. 坐在一捆干草堆上 摇着吃晚饭的铃铛
[05:28] I love it. Such a sense of whimsy. 我很喜欢 真是奇思妙想
[05:31] Well, if it isn’t the dynamic duo. 呃 这不是动感二人组嘛
[05:33] How did your meeting with the publisher go? 和出版商谈得怎样?
[05:35] Fantastic. 棒极了
[05:37] Bruce loved the idea of a nouvelle southern cookbook. Bruce很喜欢南方小说式的食谱想法
[05:40] And your brother came up 然后你兄弟在房间里
[05:41] with the marketing slogan in the room. Tell him, Sam. 想到了营销口号 跟他说说 Sam
[05:46] “Mrs. Van de Kamp “Van de Kamp夫人
[05:47] introduces you to upscale down-home cuisine.” 为你带来南部顶级的居家料理”
[05:51] Catchy. I… I guess you know all about marketing, 很醒目 我… 我猜你很懂营销
[05:54] having an MBA and all. 因为你是工商学管理硕士
[05:57] I guess so. 应该是吧
[05:58] Except, of course, you don’t actually have an MBA. 但是 事实上 你并没有工商学管理硕士的学位
[06:04] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊?
[06:06] I made a few calls, checked a few records. 我打了几通电话 查了查记录
[06:08] Turns out the golden child never got his degree. 结果这位模范生没拿到学位
[06:14] Is this true? 是真的吗?
[06:17] Yes. I’m a few classes short. 是的 我缺了几节课
[06:20] Is one of them ethics? 缺的有道德标准课吗?
[06:21] Andrew, please. Andrew 别这样
[06:25] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[06:28] It was the final semester. 那是最后一个学期了
[06:31] We were about two months in 当医生告诉我
[06:32] when the doctor told me my mother was terminal. 我妈在晚期的时候 开学已经两个月了
[06:35] I left school and brought her home 我离开了学校 把她接回了家
[06:38] so she didn’t have to die in the hospital. 那样她就不必死在医院了
[06:41] If you like, 如果你愿意
[06:43] I can save you a phone call 我可以让你省去一通电话
[06:45] and bring in her death certificate. 把她的死亡证明带来
[06:50] That’s okay. 不用了
[06:53] The university let me graduate with my class. 学校让我完成课程后毕业
[06:55] I should finish my coursework next month. 我下个月就会完成课程了
[06:58] But I’m sorry, Bree. 我很抱歉 Bree
[06:59] I should not have misrepresented myself. 我不该说假话的
[07:04] Everyone steps over the line now and then. 大家都会有过火的时候
[07:06] Let’s all make an effort not to, 尽量不要太过火
[07:09] shall we? 好吗?
[07:21] This woman is incompetent. Why you bring me here? 这个女人很没用 你干嘛带我来这里?
[07:25] Hey, you’re the one who had to come to a Russian bridal shop. 嘿 是你自己要到俄式婚纱店的
[07:29] It was mistake. 大错特错
[07:31] Well… Look at the fun you’re having 呃… 那你用母语把人
[07:34] chewing people out in your native tongue. 骂得狗血淋头倒也挺开心的啊
[07:38] Hey. 嘿
[07:39] Sorry for the way she’s been talking to you. 抱歉她这么跟你说话
[07:42] Don’t worry. You’re not losing a son. 没事 你没失去一个儿子
[07:44] You are gaining a pain in the ass. 相反你多了一个眼中钉
[07:46] Tell me about it. 可不是嘛
[07:47] My son is marrying a woman he barely knows. 我儿子要跟一个来路不明的女人结婚
[07:50] He’s making the biggest mistake of his life, 他正犯下生命中最严重的错误
[07:52] and I am powerless to stop him. 而我却无力阻止
[07:54] If you like, 如果你愿意
[07:55] maybe I get a little sloppy with the pushpins. 也许我可以对那颗”图钉”敷衍一点
[07:59] Aw, you’re sweet. 哦 你真好
[08:03] Irina? It’s your phone. Irina? 你的电话
[08:05] If it’s Preston, tell him I be home soon. 如果是Preston 告诉他我很快就回家了
[08:09] Okay, your highness. 好的 陛下
[08:11] Bride’s phone. 新娘的电话
[08:12] Irina… Irina啊…
[08:14] Okay. Slow down. I… I don’t speak Russian. 好的 慢慢说 我… 我不懂俄语
[08:18] Irina, it’s some Russian guy, and he doesn’t sound happy. Irina 是某个俄国人 听起来不开心
[08:24] Alexei… Alexei啊…
[08:32] Who was that? 那是谁啊?
[08:33] Wrong number. 打错了
[08:35] Wrong number? He asked for you by name. 打错了? 他指明要找你的
[08:37] If I wanted you to know, I would say it in English. 如果我要你知道 我会说英语的
[08:42] Missus? 太太?
[08:45] I can say it in English. 我可以用英语说
[08:53] Hey. Double Cappuccino, extra hot. 嘿 双份卡布奇诺 额外的热水
[08:57] Need anything else? 还要别的吗?
[09:00] Inspiration. 灵感
[09:03] Sorry. We just have muffins. 抱歉 我们只有松饼
[09:08] What are you working on? 你在忙什么?
[09:10] A novel. 一本小说
[09:11] I know… another guy in a coffee shop writing a novel. 我知道… 咖啡店里某个写小说的人
[09:14] Just what the world needs. 世界正需要
[09:15] No, I think it’s cool. Mind if I ask what it’s about? 不 我觉得很棒 能问你写的是什么?
[09:20] You really wanna know? 你真的想知道?
[09:22] I do. 是的
[09:25] It started out as a love story, 它是以爱情小说开头的
[09:27] but it’s getting kind of dark. 之后就变得有些黑暗了
[09:31] This guy meets this girl, 男孩遇到女孩
[09:33] takes her from nothing, 给了她一切
[09:35] gives her life meaning. 赋予她生命的意义
[09:38] Basically creates her. 是他重塑了她
[09:40] Okay. 嗯
[09:42] Then one day, 然后有一天
[09:44] she just disappears… 她消失了…
[09:46] vanishes… 跟另外一个男人
[09:48] with another man. 跑了…
[09:51] Sucks for the guy. 那男的太惨了
[09:53] And she takes his baby. 她带走了他的孩子
[09:56] Damn. Well, she sounds like a bitch. 见鬼 那女的就是个婊子
[09:58] Sure her does. 她确实是
[10:01] Anyhow, I’m up to the point 说回来 我现在写到
[10:03] where the guy who’s been looking for her for a long time 这个男的找了她很久
[10:05] finally tracks her down. 终于找到她的下落
[10:10] And that’s where I’m kind of stuck. 然后我就卡在这儿了
[10:15] What does he do? 他要怎么做?
[10:18] Well, I don’t know all the details, 呃 我不知道所有细节
[10:21] but you said it was dark, right? 但你说这故事很黑暗 对吗?
[10:23] Yeah. 是的
[10:26] Seems to me the guy would kill her. 在我看来 那男的会杀了她
[10:30] Funny. That was exactly my first instinct, too. 有趣 跟我第一反应一样
[10:37] No. 不行
[10:39] – No? – You asked my permission to be an egg donor, and I said “no.” – 不行? – 你要我同意捐献卵子 我说”不行”
[10:43] Oh, I wasn’t asking you. I was telling you. 哦 我不是征求你 我是跟你告诉你一声
[10:45] Sorry. You can’t do this without my approval. 对不起 没有我的允许 你不能这么做
[10:48] Those eggs are half mine. 那些卵子有一半是我的
[10:49] – How so? – I’m your husband. – 为什么? – 我是你的丈夫
[10:51] 从那个子宫里出来的东西我都拥有一半
[10:53] Oh! So you think you own my body. 哦! 所以你说你拥有我的身体
[10:58] I pay for the clothes it wears, 它穿的衣服
[10:59] the massages it receives 享受的按摩
[11:00] and the implants it will one day require. 还有未来的植入手术 都是我花的钱
[11:02] If I don’t own it, I’m at least a major stockholder. 我是没拥有权 至少我是个大股东
[11:05] which means I can stop you 也就是说我有权阻止你
[11:06] from handing out your eggs like party favors 随随便便就把你的卵子
[11:09] to every childless gay couple that wanders by. 送给周围没有孩子的同性恋
[11:11] You cannot stop me. I can do whatever I want with my eggs. 你没法阻止我 我的卵子 我做什么都行
[11:14] And I can do whatever I want with the credit cards I pay for. 那我付账的信用卡 我也怎么处理都行
[11:17] For example, I can cut them up. 就像 我可以停掉它们
[11:19] I don’t care about credit cards. 我不在乎信用卡
[11:21] I am trying to do something noble here. 我是在做善事
[11:23] I’m helping these people become a family. 我帮那些人组成家庭
[11:27] You’ve hidden the cards, haven’t you? 你把信用卡偷藏起来了 对不?
[11:29] Damn straight. 你还真直接
[11:31] Okay, I am begging you, 好吧 我以你丈夫的名义
[11:33] as your husband, 请求你
[11:34] please don’t do this. 别这么做
[11:36] It’ll be too weird having your D.N.A. living next door. 有着你基因的人住在隔壁 感觉很怪异
[11:39] I don’t care. My mind is made up. 我不在乎 我已经决定了
[11:40] I am going to help Bob and Lee have a baby 我要给Bob和Lee一个孩子
[11:42] so they can experience the same love and joy 这样他们就可以感受到
[11:44] that we occasionally have with our children. 我们与孩子们一起时 偶有的爱与快乐
[11:50] So the Russian salesgirl translated for me, 然后那个俄罗斯售货小姐给我翻译了一下
[11:52] and you’ll never guess what Irina said to the… 你肯定相像不出Irina跟电话里那个
[11:55] angry guy on the phone. 火气冲天的男人说了什么…
[11:58] Please don’t make me guess. 我不想猜
[12:00] She said, “go ahead and call the police.” 她说 “你去叫警察啊”
[12:03] “You’ll never find me.” “你永远都找不到我”
[12:07] And that’s it? 就这些?
[12:09] How much more do you need? 你还要什么?
[12:11] She is a foreigner. She’s done something criminal. 她是个外国人 她犯过罪
[12:14] Start your deportation now. 快把她驱逐出境
[12:16] Ma’am, without proof of criminal activity, 女士 没有犯罪证明
[12:18] there’s nothing I can do. 我什么都做不了
[12:19] Can’t you at least… interrogate her? 你能不能… 审讯她?
[12:23] Yes, and… if you wanna slap her around a bit, 然后… 如果你想扇她几巴掌
[12:27] you’ll get no complaints from me. 我不会投诉的
[12:28] Look, Mrs. Scavo, we are a government agency. 听着 Scavo女士 我们是政府机关
[12:31] We can’t investigate your future daughter-in-law 我们不能就因为你觉得她配不上你儿子
[12:34] just because you don’t think she’s good for your son. 而调查你未来的儿媳妇
[12:39] Ah. It all makes sense now. 哦 现在我懂了
[12:42] You’re single, right? Never had any kids? 你是单身 对吗? 从没有孩子?
[12:44] Yeah. So? 对啊 怎么了?
[12:45] You just don’t get it. 你不会明白的
[12:59] Hi. Nice-looking family. Is that your daughter-in-law? 嘿 多幸福的家庭 那是你的儿媳妇吗?
[13:04] Yeah. 是啊
[13:05] You two get along? 你们相处得好吗?
[13:07] Don’t get me started. 别让我说这个
[13:10] Got a minute? 有时间聊聊吗?
[13:18] – M.J. , what are you doin’? – Clogging the sink. – M.J. 你在干嘛? – 堵池子
[13:21] What? 什么?
[13:23] Daddy needs work. 爸爸需要工作
[13:24] Ohh! 哦!
[13:26] Honey, that’s sweet, but daddy only gets paid 亲爱的 你太好了 但只有别人家的下水道堵了
[13:28] when other people have plumbing problems. 爸爸才能从那里挣到钱
[13:31] So I should do this to somebody else’s sink? 所以我应该堵别人家的下水道?
[13:34] No, honey. 不 亲爱的
[13:36] That would be wrong. 那样是错的
[13:45] Hi. I’m having a problem with Mike and his male ego. 嗨 我跟Mike因为他的大男人主义 而出现了问题
[13:48] Long story short… can I clog your drain? 长话短说… 我能堵你家的下水道吗?
[13:55] So don’t phone Mike until I get home. 我到家之后再打电话叫Mike
[13:57] Ugh. Okay, and when you call him, sound desperate. 啊 你给他打电话的时候 说得绝望一点
[14:00] That way, he’ll feel useful. 这样 他就觉得自己有用武之地
[14:05] But don’t call till Saturday. He gets double time on weekends. 但等到星期六再找他 他周末能挣双倍
[14:14] There’s enough there for a tip, 我给你的连小费都够了
[14:15] But careful when you give it to him. 但给他钱的时候注意一点
[14:16] I don’t want him thinking anyone’s doing him a favor. 我不想他认为是大家帮他
[14:21] Trust me, Bruce. After they taste these recipes, 相信我 Bruce 等他们尝过之后
[14:24] they will be onboard. 他们就会同意的
[14:25] Just give me the chance to dazzle them. 只要给我个机会 去打动他们
[14:28] Okay. Bye. 好吧 再见
[14:30] Problems? 有问题?
[14:31] Bruce got a little resistance when he met with the sales team. Bruce在销售组碰到点阻力
[14:34] They fear southern cookbooks are a tad overdone. 他们怕南部的食谱市场已经饱和了
[14:36] So I suggested we have a little dinner 所以我建议他们来试吃
[14:39] – to let them sample the recipes themselves. – Excellent. – 让他们尝尝菜式 – 好主意
[14:41] We have to really impress them. 我们必须要给他们留个好印象
[14:43] Let’s see if we can book the private dining room 看看能不能在Britannian酒店
[14:45] – at the Britannian hotel. – I’ll take care of it. – 订个私人厨房 – 我来订
[14:47] But before I do, I have something… difficult to say. 但在这之前 我有… 一些难以启齿的话要说
[14:52] Well, I hope it’s not about that silly MBA business. 我希望不是关于那个无聊的工商硕士学位
[14:55] I think I know why Andrew tried to discredit me yesterday. 我想 我知道为什么Andrew昨天想让我难堪
[14:59] Oh? 哦?
[15:00] He knew you had me auditing the books, 他知道你会让我推广这本书
[15:02] and he knew what I was gonna find. 会被我发现这个
[15:06] What did you find? 你发现什么了?
[15:12] Did you charge the Donellys for five cases of Vodka? 你收了Donellys五箱伏特加的钱?
[15:16] Yeah. So? 嗯 怎么了?
[15:18] According to our invoices, 根据我们的出货单
[15:19] only four were delivered to their party. 我们只送了四箱到他们的派对
[15:21] And the Rotary Club luncheon was charged for seven cases of wine, Rotary俱乐部的午餐收了七箱酒的钱
[15:23] – and only six showed up. – Why are you even looking at this stuff? – 但只送了六箱 – 你看这些东西干嘛?
[15:27] And I seem to recall your having a party that same weekend, 我还记得你那个星期办了个聚会
[15:31] with lots of wine and lots of Vodka. 喝了很多酒和伏特加
[15:33] Okay, yeah, I… I took some leftover booze to my house 好吧 对 我… 我拿了几箱剩下的酒
[15:35] for a party. What’s the big deal? 办聚会 是大事吗?
[15:37] It wasn’t leftover. You charged the client for that liquor. 不是剩下的 你收了客户的酒钱
[15:39] – That’s stealing. – Is Sam the one who told you about this? – 这是偷窃 – 是Sam告诉你的吗?
[15:43] – We are not talking about Sam right now. – But we need to. – 我们没在说Sam – 但我们需要谈
[15:47] Can’t you see the type of person he is? 你看不清他是哪种人吗?
[15:49] Yes, he is the type of person who leaves college 他是那种为照顾将去世的母亲
[15:52] to care for his dying mother. 而辍学的人
[15:53] You are the type of person who steals from clients. 而你是偷客户钱财的人
[15:57] Believe what you wanna believe, 你爱怎么想就怎么想
[15:59] but I’m not gonna listen to this. 但我不会听的
[16:02] Andrew. Andrew啊
[16:05] Don’t you walk away from me! 你别想一走了之!
[16:07] Can’t you see how he’s manipulating you? 你就看不见他在控制你?
[16:09] – How stupid can you be? – Apparently I’m stupid enough to have trusted you. – 你怎么傻成这样? – 很明显 我傻到相信你
[16:13] Well, if I’m the problem, why not just fire me? 好吧 我有问题 那你不如解雇我吧?
[16:15] I’m tempted. Don’t push me. 别逼我 我有这念头了(push在英文有”推”和”逼”的意思)
[16:26] Clear your things out and turn in your keys. 把你的东西拿走 钥匙交上来
[16:42] Oh, hey, Tom. 哦 嗨 Tom
[16:44] Did Irina and Preston say when they’d be back from the mall? Irina和Preston有没有说什么时候逛商场回来?
[16:46] Stop! 停!
[16:48] Stop what? 停什么?
[16:49] Not you. I’m teaching Parker to drive. 不是你 我在教Parker开车
[16:54] Okay. I’m planning to steal Irina’s passport number. 好吧 我要去偷Irina的护照号码
[16:58] Oh, god. What are you up to now? 哦 天啊 你要干嘛?
[17:00] I have a new best friend at immigration 我在移民局交到个好朋友
[17:02] who’s got a friend at the Russian embassy 她在俄罗斯大使馆有熟人
[17:03] who’s agreed to initiate a background search. 同意帮我做背景调查
[17:06] Lynette, this is getting out of hand. Lynette 你玩过头了
[17:08] That woman is hiding something, and I am taking her down. 这个女人在隐瞒什么 我要打倒她
[17:20] Da! 找到了!
[17:38] – You buy me beautiful things, and now I thank you. – Ahh! – 你给我买东西 我要谢谢你 – 啊!
[17:41] Come on. 来吧
[17:47] We shouldn’t be in here with the door closed. 我们在屋里不能关门
[17:49] – My mom gets a little freaked out. – Well, your mother is a prude. – 我妈妈会吓到的 – 你妈太大惊小怪了
[17:52] That is what happens to women when they grow old. 女人老了都这样
[17:55] – Now kiss me. – Mmm. – 亲我 – 嗯
[17:58] Mmm! Oh, my god. 噢! 我的天
[18:06] Who’s that? 谁?
[18:07] Your mom. 你妈
[18:08] “Get home now.” 马上回家
[18:10] “trapped behind the closet door. “我被困在衣橱门后面
[18:13] Preston and Irina are about to…” Preston和Irina要…”
[18:17] Pull over. I gotta get home fast. 靠边停 我要快点回家
[18:19] I can go fast. 我能开快
[18:25] Seriously, Irina, my mom’s in the house. 说真的 Irina 我妈在屋里
[18:28] I know. Is what make it fun. 我知道 这才好玩
[18:56] Mmm. 嗯
[18:57] Honey maple short ribs drizzled with Manzanilla Sherry. 苹果蜂蜜猪排 加上布哈本酒
[19:03] These are amazing. 太妙了
[19:04] Bruce’s sales team will be powerless to resist. Bruce的销售团队根本无法抗拒
[19:07] Well, you are really focused on this dinner, 其实你这么尽心尽力的做这顿饭
[19:09] which is amazing considering what happened. 这才是绝妙的地方
[19:11] I mean… firing your own son. 我是说… 开除你自己的儿子
[19:16] I’ve done worse things to Andrew. 我对Andrew做过更坏的事
[19:18] We have a… very complicated relationship. 我们的… 关系很复杂
[19:22] You’ll see that the longer you’re at the company. 你在公司呆久一点儿 就会知道了
[19:25] How? You fired him. 怎么看? 你解雇他了
[19:27] No, that’s just our pattern. 不 那这是我们相处的方式
[19:29] He provokes me, and I push him away, 他激怒我 我把他赶走
[19:31] But we always come back together. 但我们总会再在一起
[19:34] So… You’re going to bring him back in? 那… 你还打算让他回来?
[19:37] Eventually. 最终会的
[19:39] But the stealing… 但偷窃…
[19:40] And the way he spoke to you, I… 而且他对你说话的方式 我…
[19:42] Sam, he’s my son. Sam 他是我儿子
[19:51] Hey. Busy day, huh? 嗨 忙碌的一天 呃?
[19:53] Yeah, busy week. 是啊 忙碌的一周
[19:55] It’s so funny. 真有趣
[19:57] I’ve had all this work right here on the lane. 我的工作地点刚好全在这条街上
[20:00] Well, that’s good, right? 嗯 那挺好的 是吧?
[20:01] Especially since you don’t have your truck. 特别是在你没了车以后
[20:03] Uh… huh. Hey. 呃… 呃 嗨
[20:06] Guess what I found? 猜猜我找到什么了?
[20:08] Oh! My earring. 噢! 我的耳环
[20:10] Been looking all over for that. Where’d you find it? 我正到处找它呢 你在哪儿找到的?
[20:13] Gaby’s bathtub drain. Gaby家的浴缸下水道里
[20:14] Oh. 哦
[20:19] Oh, of course. 哦 当然了
[20:22] Gaby and I went jogging, and, uh… Gaby和我去慢跑 然后 呃…
[20:26] And then I hugged her, 然后我抱了她一下
[20:27] so my earring probably got caught in…in her… 所以我的耳环可能钩到… 钩到她的…
[20:32] sports bra, and when she went to take a bath… 运动内衣上了 当她去洗澡…
[20:36] Hey, do you, uh, wanna have sex? 嗨 你 呃 想做爱吗?
[20:39] So Gaby’s drain, Angie’s garbage disposal, 那么Gaby家的下水道 Angie家的垃圾处理机
[20:41] Lynette’s toilet… Lynette家的马桶…
[20:43] I mean, the really dirty sex. 我是说 真正放荡的做爱
[20:47] So now I have to return all that money. 那我得把钱都还回去吗?
[20:50] No, you don’t. 不 你不用
[20:53] I… 我…
[20:56] gave it to them. 钱是我给她们的
[20:59] You’re saying everyone on the street knows 你是说街上的所有人都知道
[21:00] I’m having financial trouble? 我出现财务危机了?
[21:02] Well… I think they already figured that out 嗯… 我想他们看到你的卡车
[21:06] when they saw your truck get repossessed 从你的车道上被没收的时候
[21:08] out of our driveway. 就已经知道了
[21:09] This is humiliating, Susan. 真丢脸 Susan
[21:11] I’m sorry, but it all could’ve been prevented 对不起 但如果你让我替你付了
[21:14] if you’d just let me make a few stupid payments on your truck. 那该死的车贷 这一切就不会发生了
[21:17] I told you, I don’t want your help. 我已经告诉你了 我不想要你帮
[21:19] This is my business, my problem. 那是我自己的事 我的问题
[21:22] You know, I don’t remember all those “mys” 我不记得在我们的结婚誓言里有
[21:24] in our wedding vows. “你我”之分
[21:26] It’s supposed to be a partnership. 我们应该同舟共济
[21:28] If you can’t let me help you, 如果你不让我帮你
[21:29] maybe there’s something wrong with our marriage. 那可能是我们的婚姻出问题了
[21:31] I’m not gonna listen to this, all right? I’m tired. 我不想听这些 行吗? 我累了
[21:34] I had a busy day wasting my time. 我做了一整天无用功
[21:37] I’ll sleep on the couch. 我打算睡沙发
[21:39] Oh. 哦
[22:05] Danny? Danny啊?
[22:07] You up there? 你在上面吗?
[22:46] Hello? 喂?
[22:47] Oh, Jeez, Nick, you scared me. 哦 天哪 Nick 你吓到我了
[22:50] Nothing. I just… I just got home, 没事 我刚… 我刚到家
[22:51] And I… I thought I heard a noise. It…no, it’s fine. 我… 好像听到一些响声 这… 不 没事
[22:56] Just hurry home, okay? 赶快回家 好吗?
[23:09] To Gabrielle Solis, the best neighbor 致Gabrielle Solis 两个膝下无子
[23:11] – two childless, upwardly mobile gay guys could ever have. – Mm. – 前途无量的同志 所遇到的最好的邻居 – 呃
[23:17] Hey! 嗨!
[23:18] No, no, no. That was purely ceremonial. 不 不 不 那纯粹是个仪式
[23:19] – We don’t want you drinking. – Why? Does it affect my fertility? – 我们可不希望你喝酒 – 为什么? 这会影响我的生殖能力吗?
[23:22] That, and you’re kind of a sloppy drunk. 没错 而且你太能喝了
[23:26] Fine. Let’s talk babies. 好吧 那我们谈谈孩子吧
[23:29] So… what are you guys hoping for…a boy or a girl? 那么… 你们想要… 男孩还是女孩?
[23:33] I want a girl. 我想要个女孩
[23:34] That way, we can put her in baby beauty pageants. 那样 我们可以让她参加宝宝选美活动
[23:36] – Yeah, they’re so cute in their makeup and rhinestone dresses. – Right? – 是的 她们化了妆 穿着亮闪闪的裙子 实在太可爱了 – 对吧?
[23:41] Really? You guys gonna do that? 真的? 你们真的打算这么做?
[23:42] – Why not? – Well, it’s just I kind of dabbled in that world, – 为什么不呢? – 嗯 我已经尝过那种滋味了
[23:45] – 对我来说 那太累了 – 嗯 别紧张 有一半的机率是男孩
[23:49] – Then it’s makeup and rhinestone vests. – What?! – 那就化了妆再穿上亮闪闪的马甲 – 什么?!
[23:52] He’s kidding. 他在开玩笑
[23:54] Oh! He better be. There’s no way I’m allowing that. 哦! 他最好是开玩笑的 我绝不会允许那样的
[23:59] Mm, now that I think about it, 呃 现在说说我想要的
[24:01] I do hope we have a boy. 我想要个男孩
[24:04] And why is that? 为什么?
[24:06] I already have two girls. I’m so sick of buying dresses. 我已经有了两个女孩 我烦透了买衣服的事了
[24:09] When he’s old enough, 等他长大了
[24:09] I’m gonna take him on the biggest shopping spree ever. 我将带他参加最盛大的购物狂欢节
[24:17] I guess you can do that when we come back to visit. 我想我们回来探亲的时候 你可以带他去的
[24:20] – Visit? Where are you going? – My mother lives in upstate New York. – 探亲? 你们要去哪里? – 我妈妈住在纽约北部
[24:23] We thought we’d move closer to her. 我们想搬到离她近一点的地方
[24:24] So the baby can be around family. 那样能让孩子更有家的感觉
[24:28] Really? 真的?
[24:31] Is that a problem? 有问题吗?
[24:33] It just never occurred to me 我只是没想过
[24:34] that you guys would leave and take my only son. 你们会把我唯一的儿子带走
[24:41] Gaby… Gaby啊…
[24:43] This child… It’ll have your genes, 这个孩子… 他将有你的基因
[24:46] but it won’t be yours. 但他并不属于你
[24:48] You get that, right? 你明白的 对吗?
[24:57] Of course. 当然
[25:00] I mean, it’s the only way it can work, right? 我是说 事情就该这样的 对吧?
[25:12] Come on. You ready? 快点 你们准备好了吗?
[25:14] Okay, no peeking. 好的 不许偷看
[25:17] You gonna beat me again this time? 你们这次还能赢吗?
[25:23] Hey, guys. 嗨 你们好
[25:25] What? 怎么了?
[25:27] Mommy, why do you look so sad? 妈妈 你怎么看起来这么伤心啊?
[25:31] Well, I was just thinking about what it would be like 嗯 我只是在想 如果我不能天天与你们相伴
[25:35] if I couldn’t see your face every day… 将会怎么样…
[25:37] And it made me sad. 想到这个问题我就伤心
[25:40] What’s going on? 怎么啦?
[25:46] Come out of the kitchen. 走出厨房
[25:48] I want you to spend some time with these people. 我想让你花些时间见见这些人
[25:50] Mingle. Have a drink. 寒暄几句 喝一杯
[25:51] – I don’t drink, Bruce. I’m an alcoholic. – One drink. – 我不能喝酒 Bruce 我有酒瘾 – 就喝一杯
[25:54] I’m not asking you to swing from the chandelier. 我不会让你喝醉的
[25:56] Why are you so nervous? 你为什么这么紧张?
[26:01] I really put my neck on the line for this book, Bree. 这本书我得冒很大的风险 Bree
[26:05] No one likes the idea. No one. 没有人欣赏这个创意 一个也没有
[26:09] Oh, I should’ve stopped at just one drink. 哦 我得多喝点
[26:11] Look, they are gonna love the food. 听我说 他们会喜欢这些美食的
[26:13] I hope so, 我希望如此
[26:15] because if they don’t, I don’t see 如果他们不喜欢
[26:17] how you’re going to publish another book of any kind. 我想你就再没机会出任何书了
[26:26] Here you are. 给你
[26:27] – Just put them on a little plate. – Yeah, that’ll be fine. – 装小盘吧 – 好的 没问题
[26:32] Hop to, people. This is a big one. 快点 大伙儿 这道菜是重头戏
[26:35] – Something wrong? – What’s this? – 出什么事了? – 这是什么?
[26:36] It’s the Sherry we drizzle on the ribs. 这是我们浇在排骨上的雪利酒
[26:39] This isn’t Sherry. This is vinegar. 这不是雪利酒 这是醋
[26:41] Vinegar? 醋?
[26:45] Oh, my god. 哦 天哪?
[26:47] Oh, my god. 哦 天哪?
[26:52] It’s ruined. 毁了
[26:55] They’re all ruined. It’s disgusting! 全毁了 糟透了
[26:58] The floor’s not looking so great either. 地板看来也好不哪儿去
[27:00] – Stop! We can’t serve this food. – We’ve already taken out most of the plates. – 住嘴! 我们不能上这道菜 – 大部分已经上了
[27:04] Well, don’t just stand there. Go get them back. 那就别站在这里 把它们撤回来
[27:07] How can it be vinegar? 怎么会是醋呢?
[27:08] We tested the recipe last night, and it was perfect, 我们昨晚试过食谱了 非常棒
[27:10] – and then I locked the Sherry in the liquor cabinet. – Who had access? – 然后把雪利酒锁到酒柜里了 – 谁有钥匙?
[27:14] Did you give Andrew’s keys to anyone after you fired him? 你在解雇Andrew后 把他的钥匙给别人了吗?
[27:16] He never returned his key. 他没把钥匙还给我
[27:18] Oh, Bree. 噢 Bree
[27:20] They won’t give the plates back. 菜撤不了
[27:22] The publisher guy’s giving a little speech, 出版商已经在发言了
[27:23] – and then they’re gonna eat. – No, no, no, no. – 之后就开席了 – 不 不 不 不
[27:25] I am not gonna lose my cookbook career over this. 我不能就此毁掉我的食谱出版事业
[27:30] God. 天哪
[27:41] Hand me that torch. 把那个火枪给我
[27:45] 祝大家有个好胃口
[28:03] We’re serving cobbler in the parking lot! 我们在停车场提供酥皮水果馅饼!
[28:17] I just made you real hot chocolate. 我刚给你做了热可可
[28:20] Don’t I get a smile? 怎么不给我个笑脸?
[28:21] My son tried to ruin my career tonight. 今晚我儿子打算毁掉我的事业
[28:26] I don’t think I’ll ever smile again. 我觉得再也笑不出来了
[28:28] Honestly, 坦率地说
[28:31] I don’t think Andrew had anything to do with it. 我觉得这不是Andrew干的
[28:34] You don’t? 你觉得不是?
[28:35] Mnh. Look at the planning that went into it. 呃 你看看这一切都是计划好的
[28:38] The vinegar had to be substituted for the Sherry 在你选好酒之后
[28:41] after you’d selected the bottle 准备宴席之前
[28:43] but before you’d left for the event. 雪利酒被换成了醋
[28:46] And the ingredient had to be something you wouldn’t sample. 而且选择的是你不会去品尝的原料
[28:52] Come on. Andrew’s not clever enough to pull that off. 拜托 Andrew做不出这种聪明的事的
[28:54] He can’t even steal a case of wine without getting caught. 他连偷一箱葡萄酒都会被发现
[28:57] Well, then who do you think did it? 嗯 那你觉得是谁干的?
[29:00] Well, it’d have to be somebody pretty smart… 嗯 这一定是头脑很聪明…
[29:04] at least smart enough to get an MBA. 至少聪明得能得到工商硕士学位的人吧
[29:07] Sam? That’s ridiculous. Sam? 那太荒唐了
[29:09] Why would he want to hurt me? 他为什么要伤害我?
[29:10] Who said he wanted to hurt you? 谁说他想伤害你了?
[29:13] Andrew’s the one taking this fall. Andrew才是他想除掉的人
[29:17] No, that’s not possible. 不 这不可能
[29:19] What does he stand to gain? 他想得到什么?
[29:21] Hmm. What a good question. 哼 问得好
[29:25] Enjoy your chocolate. 享用你的热可可吧
[29:33] Every once in a while, 每一次
[29:34] I catch Susan looking at me this certain way. Susan看我的时候都是那种深情的眼神
[29:36] You know, I’m putting on my shirt or mowing the lawn. 当我穿上衬衫或者在草坪除草的时候
[29:40] I’ll turn my head, 我转过头
[29:41] and I’ll catch her with this look in her eyes, 我就会看到她这样的眼神
[29:44] and I know she’s thinking that she’s lucky to have me. 我知道她一定在想自己是如此幸运地拥有了我
[29:51] So how can I tell her I’m dead broke? 我怎么能告诉她我已经破产了呢
[29:56] How can I say, “I can’t take your money, 我怎么能说 “我不能用你的钱
[29:58] because it won’t begin to cover 因为这不够偿还
[30:01] the debts I’ve been racking up for the last year”? 我去年积下的债务”?
[30:05] She thinks it’s a couple of truck payments. 她以为只是车贷的问题
[30:08] She’s got no idea. 她什么也不知道
[30:11] This would really hurt her. 这真的会伤害她
[30:14] If she found out I kept this from her, 如果她发现我对她隐瞒了这件事
[30:17] I don’t think I’d ever see that look from her again… 我想 我以后都看不到她这个表情…
[30:22] And I can’t let that happen. 我不能让这事发生
[30:26] Tell me how much you need. 告诉我 你需要多少钱
[30:36] Double capp, extra hot, right? 双份卡布奇诺 额外的热水 对吧?
[30:39] Wow. Good memory. 哇 记性真好
[30:41] I haven’t seen you for a while. I thought maybe you left town. 有一阵子没看到你了 我还以为你离开了
[30:45] Oh, I’m not leaving till I finish my book. 哦 小说没写完 我是不会离开的
[30:48] Oh, right, yeah. How’s that goin’? 对哦 写得怎么样了?
[30:51] Did the guy kill her? 那家伙杀了她了吗?
[30:55] I tried to write it that way. 我原本是打算这么写
[30:58] He went over there. She was alone. 他去到她的住处 她独自一人
[31:03] He had the chance. 他有机会下手
[31:06] And what happened? 然后呢?
[31:09] Just seemed too easy. 这显得太简单了
[31:15] So you stuck again? 所以你又卡住了?
[31:17] No. 不
[31:19] I’ve got a better idea. 我有个更好的构思
[31:22] If you think about it, 你想想
[31:23] The worst part of what she did was taking the kid, right? 最残忍的部分就是她带走了孩子 对吧?
[31:28] So I figure 所以我想
[31:32] the best way for him to get revenge… 对他来说 最好的报复方式…
[31:36] is to take something from her. 就是拿走属于她的东西
[31:38] But what could he take that’s gonna be as bad as what she did? 但他要拿走什么东西 才能与被她拿走的东西相比 一样残忍?
[31:45] The kid. 那个孩子
[31:47] He’s gonna take the kid, right? 他要拿走那孩子 对不?
[31:49] That’s what I’m thinking. 我就是这么想的
[31:59] Hey. 嘿
[32:03] Hey. 嘿
[32:05] So I guess Carlos talked to you guys? 我猜Carlos跟你们俩谈过了吧?
[32:08] He did. 是的
[32:12] I feel awful. 我感觉很抱歉
[32:15] The more he thought about it, he just couldn’t let me do this. 他越是想 就越是不准许我这样做
[32:17] And let’face it, he does have a say. 没办法 还得听他的
[32:19] It’s completely understandable, Gaby. It was a lot to ask. Gaby 这完全能理解的 这要求是有点儿过了
[32:24] So where’s Lee? Lee在哪儿?
[32:25] I wanna talk to him, too. 我还想跟他谈谈
[32:28] He left. 他走了
[32:31] Left? 走了?
[32:34] After Carlos came over, 在Carlos来过之后
[32:35] Lee and I got into yet another fight, 我和Lee又大吵一架
[32:38] And… 然后…
[32:39] We broke up. 我们分手了
[32:45] Are you kidding me? 你说笑的吧?
[32:47] Lee says he can’t go through it again. Lee说他不想再遭受这罪
[32:50] I’m determined to have a child, 而我执意想要个小孩儿
[32:52] So… 所以…
[32:56] Is there anything I can do? 有什么我可以帮忙的吗?
[33:01] Oh, right. 唉 是哦
[33:04] Sorry. 抱歉
[33:06] It’s okay, Gaby. Like I said, it was a lot to ask. Gaby 没关系的 正如我刚才说的 这要求是有点儿过了
[33:27] – My left shoe is missing. – We’ll find it. – 我左脚的鞋不见了 – 会找到的
[33:29] – I can’t get married in one shoe. – Just get dressed. – 我不能就穿着一只鞋子去结婚 – 你先把衣服穿好
[33:31] The wedding starts in half an hour. 婚礼在半个小时后才开始
[33:34] Hey, maybe he should wear sneakers. 嘿 或许他可以穿球鞋
[33:36] It’d be wild, like he’s too cool to care. 这会显得他很不羁 对此并不是太关切
[33:39] Or I could… I just help him keep looking. 我… 我还是去帮他一起找吧
[33:42] There you go. 快去
[33:43] Lynette! Help me look for Preston’s shoe! Lynette! 帮我找一下Preston的鞋子!
[33:48] Lynette? Lynette啊?
[33:56] What are you doing? 你在干什么呢?
[33:58] I need your help. Preston can’t find his shoe. 我需要你帮忙 Preston找不着他的鞋子
[34:01] I put it in the oven. 我把鞋放进烤箱了
[34:03] Why? 为什么?
[34:04] Because that woman at immigration 因为那个在移民局的女人
[34:06] never called me back, 不给我回电
[34:08] and I screwed. 我无计可施了
[34:09] Oh, honey. Come on. 亲爱的 别这样
[34:12] Hiding a shoe isn’t gonna stop them from getting married. 把鞋子藏起来 也无法阻止他们结婚啊
[34:16] I know. I just wanted a few more minutes 我知道 我只是需要几分钟缓一缓
[34:18] before I had to tell my son I’m not going to his wedding. 然后去告诉我儿子 我不出席他的婚礼了
[34:22] Lynette… Lynette啊…
[34:22] I will not be a hypocrite, Tom. Tom 我伪装不来
[34:25] I know how you feel. 我明白你的感受
[34:27] But if you think Irina’s got power now, 你以为Irina现在就有这本事
[34:29] just you wait until you don’t show up to your son’s wedding. 可要是你不出席儿子的婚礼 你就会知道她的厉害了
[34:32] Oh, I wish… 我真希望…
[34:35] I wish… I went to church more often. 我真希望… 自己以前经常去教堂
[34:39] I could really use a favor from the man upstairs 那我就可以求助于 在上面的那家伙的力量
[34:41] Right about now. 像这在这样
[34:47] Mrs. Scavo? Scavo太太?
[34:49] You’re not gonna believe what I found. 关于我发现的这些 你肯定难以置信
[34:52] I’ll see you Sunday morning. 我们还是星期天早上再见吧(宗教 星期天早上做礼拜)
[35:05] You look beautiful. 你看上去很美
[35:07] Mm. Thank you. 嗯 谢谢
[35:10] I am guessing this one’s much nicer 我猜这套婚纱 肯定比
[35:13] than your first wedding dress, you know, 你第一次结婚穿的那套好看
[35:15] When you got married in Russia to… 你曾在俄罗斯 跟一个
[35:18] Alexei Kosokov? 叫Alexei Kosokov结婚?
[35:25] Here in America. 这里是美国
[35:26] We actually get divorced before we get married again, 我们要先离婚了 才能再婚
[35:28] otherwise you spend your honeymoon in jail. 否则你将要去监狱度蜜月了
[35:33] Alexei told me Alexei跟我说
[35:35] if I marry him, he will give me good life. 只要我嫁给他 他就会让我过上好日子
[35:38] But he didn’t. 但他没有
[35:40] He never worked. 他游手好闲
[35:42] He treat me badly. 而且对我很差
[35:45] Now he won’t sign the divorce papers 现在 除非我给他钱
[35:47] unless I give him money. 他才肯签字离婚
[35:50] Uh-huh. 嗯哼
[35:52] Okay. 好的
[35:53] That explains Alexei. 关于Alexei的就解释清楚了
[35:58] What about… 那么…
[36:00] The guy in Italy… 这个意大利男人呢?
[36:02] Who pressed charges after you cleaned out his bank account? 这个被你卷走他的银行存款 对你提出控告的男人呢?
[36:08] That guy was a pig. 这人真是蠢猪
[36:11] Believe me, I earned every penny. 我连一分钱都没给他留下
[36:14] We have a term in America for women who get paid for sex, 在美国对于靠出卖肉体赚钱的女人 我们有个专有名词
[36:18] and it’s not “daughter-in-law.” 这可不叫做”媳妇”
[36:23] You know why it doesn’t bother me 你知道 为什么你不喜欢我
[36:25] that you don’t like me? 我却不介意吗?
[36:27] Can’t wait. 洗耳恭听
[36:29] Because it really doesn’t matter. 因为这真的无关紧要
[36:33] All that matters 最紧要的
[36:35] is that one hour from now, 就是一小时之后
[36:38] I will have a ring on this finger, 我这手指将要戴上一个戒指
[36:41] and I will be 然后我会成为
[36:43] the most important person in his life. 他生命中最重要的人
[36:46] So give Preston your little file. 去把这些档案给Preston看吧
[36:50] I will explain it all away, 我总有办法自圆其说
[36:54] and he will believe every word. 我说什么 他都会信
[36:57] He always does. 他一直都信我的
[37:05] Preston. Preston啊
[37:10] Mom, do you mind? 妈妈 你不介意吧?
[37:14] I need to talk to Irina. 我要跟Irina谈谈
[37:41] Hi. 嗨
[37:49] Your father told me you called off the wedding. 你爸跟我说 你取消婚礼了
[37:53] Obviously, I think you are doing the right thing. 说真的 我认为你的选择是正确的
[38:01] I know you hate me right now, 我知道你现在恨死我了
[38:02] and I just want you to know that I am okay with that. 我只是想让你知道 你恨吧 我没关系的
[38:15] I love you so much. 我很爱你
[38:17] I would rather have you resent me 我宁愿你憎恨我
[38:20] or even cut me off completely 甚至完全不理我 也没问题
[38:22] than to allow you to make a mistake 也总好过 我看着你犯错
[38:24] that could ruin your life. So go ahead. 毁掉自己的人生 所以你继续吧
[38:30] Hate me for as long as you want, 想恨我多久都没关系
[38:32] And when you are done, I will be here waiting. 只是等你恨完了 你要知道我在等着你
[38:50] Try not to take too long, ’cause I miss you already. 只是不要恨我太久 因为我已经开始想你了
[39:03] Hey. 嘿
[39:05] Hey. Where you going? 嘿 你要去哪里?
[39:07] Motel, 去汽车旅馆
[39:09] till I get flight out of this horrible place. 等下一航班 远离这鬼地方
[39:12] What? The Scavos couldn’t even give you a lift? 什么? Scavo一家都不肯载你一程?
[39:15] That’s harsh. 真过份
[39:16] I want nothing from the Scavos. 我不稀罕Scavo家的什么
[39:19] They’re dead to me. 对我来说 他们都死了
[39:22] Lucky for you, 你走运了
[39:23] I am not a Scavo. 我不是Scavo家的
[39:37] Sorry about the wedding. 婚礼的事 替你感到遗憾
[39:40] It’s Preston’s loss, man. 是Preston有眼无珠
[39:41] I mean, he’ll never get someone as hot as you again. 他绝不可能再有个像你这么性感火辣的女友了
[39:43] I don’t want to talk about it. 我不想再谈这事了
[39:46] Sure. You know, I get that. 好的 我理解
[39:50] You know, if you wanna save money, 如果你想省钱
[39:53] You could… you could always skip the motel 你可以… 可以不去汽车旅馆住
[39:55] and stay at my place. 可以来我家住
[39:58] I don’t think so. 没必要了
[39:59] No, I promise, no… no funny business. 我保证… 不讲冷笑话
[40:02] I mean… 我是说…
[40:04] unless you want some. 除非你想听
[40:08] Yeah, I… I mean, think of it as a… 我的意思是 就把这当成是…
[40:10] as a transition relationship. 互惠互利的关系
[40:13] It’ll help you get over Preston. 这样能帮你忘掉Preston
[40:15] I… I have no problem letting you use me… 而我… 我不介意你利用我…
[40:18] Okay, enough. 好了 够了
[40:19] I’m a little out of your league, don’t you think? 我看不上你 你明白不?
[40:23] I mean, I didn’t come to America 我可不想自己的美国之旅
[40:25] to end up with some greasy-haired little boy. 最后是以一个油头垢面的小男生结束
[40:44] What are you doing?! 你在干嘛?!
[40:48] Eddie? 啊 Eddie?
[41:13] We all know that evil exists. 我们都知道魔鬼的存在
[41:17] The newspapers are filled with stories 在报纸上 总是报道
[41:20] about young girls who suddenly vanish. 小姑娘突然失踪的新闻
[41:25] But we don’t pay attention 但我们却未多加留心
[41:27] because we’re worried about our marriages… 因为我们在愁思着自己的婚姻…
[41:35] concerned about our friendships… 关注着自己的友谊…
[41:43] anxious about our employees. 顾虑着自己的职工
[41:49] Yes, we don’t pay attention to evil 是的 我们并没有太在意恶魔的存在
[41:53] because we think it will never come to our house. 因为我们以为恶魔降临到我们家
[41:58] But it does. 但它来了
[42:00] Hey, Mrs. Scavo. I’m here to pick up Porter for school. 嘿 Scavo太太 我是来接Porter上学的
[42:03] And sometimes… 而且 有时候…
[42:04] How you doin’? 你最近好吗?
[42:07] We let it in. 是我们开门揖盗
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme