时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – May I sit? – Not just yet. What is it you want? | – 我能坐下吗? – 不 还不行 你有什么事? |
[00:05] | I want to learn your business from the ground up, | 我想从零开始学习你的生意经 |
[00:07] | and then I wanna help you expand it. | 我也希望能够帮您拓展事业 |
[00:09] | – Bree… – Mr. Allen? | – Bree… – Allen先生? |
[00:10] | Hired a new employee. Now you can sit. | 雇佣了一名新员工 现在你可以坐下了 |
[00:13] | You should be saying, “great, Ana. Go for it!” | 你应该说 “太好了 Ana 加油干吧!” |
[00:16] | Gaby thought she had ended a romance. | Gaby以为她结束了一段浪漫情缘 |
[00:18] | – Where’s Danny? – New york. | – Danny呢? – 纽约 |
[00:20] | Danny went to find Ana. | Danny去找Ana了 |
[00:21] | You have to leave. | 你必须走 |
[00:23] | Robin was asked to go, | Robin被要求离开 |
[00:25] | But Katherine | 但是Katherine |
[00:27] | had a change of heart. | 改变了想法 |
[00:36] | Preston Scavo was finally | Preston Scavo终于 |
[00:38] | coming home from Europe, | 从欧洲回家了 |
[00:40] | and his family was wondering | 他的家人好奇 |
[00:42] | what kind of souvenirs he’d be bringing them. | 他会带回来什么纪念品 |
[00:46] | His brother wanted an army knife from Switzerland. | 他弟弟想要一把瑞士军刀 |
[00:50] | His sister wanted some wooden shoes from Holland. | 他妹妹想要几双荷兰木鞋 |
[00:55] | His father wanted some cheese from Bavaria. | 他爸爸想要巴伐利亚的芝士 |
[00:59] | And his mother, | 而他妈妈 |
[01:00] | well, all she wanted | 她只想要 |
[01:02] | was to hold her little boy in her arms. | 抱抱她的小儿子 |
[01:07] | Guess who’s back! | 猜猜谁回来了! |
[01:08] | But she’d soon discover her little boy | 但是她很快会发现 他的小儿子 |
[01:11] | wasn’t so little anymore. | 已经不小了 |
[01:14] | Hey! Hey! | 嗨! 嗨! |
[01:15] | – Hey! Let me hug him! I get the first hug! – Hi. Oh, mom, you’re huge! | – 嗨! 让我抱抱! 我第一个抱! – 嗨 哦 妈妈 你变得好胖啊! |
[01:19] | I know. Well, look at you. Ooh. | 我知道 看看你 哦 |
[01:21] | Porter, now you don’t have to grow a mustache. | Porter 现在你不用留胡子了 |
[01:22] | – See how bad it would look. – What’d you bring me? | – 看到有多难看了吧 – 你给我带了什么? |
[01:25] | Ohh! Penny, he just walked in. | 哦! Penny 他才刚进门 |
[01:27] | Ohh! Give him a chance to unpack and give me my cheese. | 哦! 先让他整理整理行李 然后给我我的芝士 |
[01:30] | – Actually, I do have a little surprise. – Oh, there’s plenty of time for that. | – 实际上 我的确有个小小的惊喜 – 哦 那个有的是时间 |
[01:33] | You’ve been traveling all day. | 你一直在旅行 |
[01:34] | – You probably want to take a shower or a nap. – No, I kinda need to do this now. | – 你应该很想冲个澡或者小睡一下 – 不 我想现在就给你们看看 |
[01:38] | – Yeah, mom. You are really gonna want to see the surprise. – Okay, I’m a little nervous. | – 是的 妈妈 你一定要看看是什么惊喜 – 好吧 我有点小紧张 |
[01:43] | Uh, maybe I should explain. | 呃 也许我该解释一下 |
[01:44] | No, you don’t need to explain. I’m sure we’re gonna love it. | 不 不用解释 我们肯定会很喜欢的 |
[01:47] | Uh, everyone… | 呃 大家… |
[01:49] | I’d like you to meet Irina. | 让我来向你们介绍Irina |
[01:52] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[01:53] | I am finally to meet the lovely Preston family. | 我终于见到Preston可爱的家人们了 |
[02:00] | Nice to meet you, Irina. | 很高兴见到你 Irina |
[02:02] | Um, Preston didn’t say he was bringing a friend. | Preston没说他要带个朋友来 |
[02:05] | Oh, she’s more than a friend, mom. We’re in love. | 哦 她可不仅仅是朋友 妈妈 我们是恋人 |
[02:08] | Yes, Preston Scavo had returned from his trip | 是的 Preston Scavo旅行归来 |
[02:13] | with a beautiful souvenir, | 还带了个美丽的纪念品 |
[02:15] | and his mother would soon wish he hadn’t. | 而他妈妈很快会发现自己并不喜欢 |
[02:31] | Sometimes you must wash away the mud | 有时你为了看到闪亮的黄色 |
[02:34] | to reveal that sparkling yellow underneath. | 必须冲掉上面的泥土 |
[02:39] | Sometimes you must carry the flower into the sunlight | 有时你为了欣赏玫瑰的鲜红 |
[02:42] | to appreciate the redness the rose. | 必须将它移至阳光中 |
[02:47] | Sometimes you have to take off the wrapping | 有时你为了看看自行车有多绿 |
[02:49] | to understand just how green a bike can be. | 必须拆掉它的包装 |
[02:55] | And if you want to see a woman’s true colors, | 如果你想要看看一个女人的真面目 |
[02:59] | just make her feel unnecessary. | 就让她觉得自己无关紧要 |
[03:03] | – Ana, you’re doing it again! – But you can’t see my face. | – Ana 你又来了! – 不然你就看不到我的脸了 |
[03:06] | This is a tool calendar. | 这是本工具日历 |
[03:07] | It’s gonna be hanging in some fat mechanics’ basement, | 它将被挂在那种肥胖技工的地下室里 |
[03:10] | – and he won’t be looking at your face. – I came to New York to be a fashion model. | – 他不会看你的脸的 – 我是来纽约做时装模特的 |
[03:14] | I came to make art films. Isn’t life funny? | 我还想拍艺术片呢 人生很可笑 不是吗? |
[03:18] | I’m getting a doughnut. | 我去吃个甜甜圈 |
[03:19] | You have two minutes for an attitude adjustment. | 你有两分钟调整一下你的态度 |
[03:24] | Hey, Ana. | 嘿 Ana |
[03:27] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛? |
[03:29] | – I’ve been looking everywhere for you. – You wasted your time. We broke up. | – 我到处找你 – 浪费时间 我们已经分手了 |
[03:33] | We were broken up by your aunt. | 是你婶婶让我们分手的 |
[03:36] | She doesn’t care about your career. | 她根本不在意你的事业 |
[03:37] | All she’s ever cared about is keeping us apart. | 她只想让我们分手 |
[03:42] | And that’s why she sent you here. | 所以她才送你来这儿 |
[03:44] | Oh, my god! | 哦 天哪! |
[03:46] | That’s why the agency’s only been sending me out | 怪不得经纪人只让我 |
[03:48] | on these crappy jobs. It all makes sense now. | 做这些破差事 我现在明白了 |
[03:54] | We got a lot of catching up to do. | 我有很多话想要对你说 |
[03:57] | Can we go somewhere and talk? | 我们能不能找个地方谈谈? |
[04:00] | Come on, January. Time is money. | 来吧 “一月” 时间就是金钱 |
[04:05] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[04:09] | Gaby, you in here? | Gaby 你在吗? |
[04:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:12] | I need Ana’s address in New York. | 我需要Ana在纽约的地址 |
[04:14] | I’m on my way to the airport. | 我要去机场 |
[04:18] | – Why would you need that? – Because Danny ran off to find her. | – 你要那个干嘛? – 因为Danny跑去找她了 |
[04:22] | Well, I will save you the trip, | 你不必去了 |
[04:24] | because if Danny finds Ana, she’ll send him packing. | 因为如果Danny找到了Ana 她会让他卷铺盖回家的 |
[04:27] | She wants nothing to do with your son. | 她不想与你儿子有任何关系 |
[04:28] | She’ll tell you herself. | 让她亲自跟你说的 |
[04:31] | Hey, this is Ana. Leave a message. | 嗨 我是Ana 请留言 |
[04:33] | And if you’re my aunt Gaby, I know what you did. | 如果你是我婶婶Gaby 我知道你干的事了 |
[04:36] | Drop dead. | 去死吧 |
[04:40] | Hold that cab. I’m coming with you. | 让计程车等等 我跟你一块儿去 |
[04:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:48] | Wow. Aren’t you a little overdressed for bacon and eggs? | 哇 就吃个熏肉和煎蛋 你是不是穿的太正式了点? |
[04:50] | And buttered toast. | 还有黄油吐司 |
[04:52] | Oh, buttered toast. | 哦 黄油吐司 |
[04:53] | Well, if I’d known that, I would have worn my formal boxers. | 我要是知道有这个 就会穿上正式点的四角裤了 |
[04:56] | So… Do you like it? | 那么… 你喜欢吗? |
[04:59] | I got the check from the sale of the strip club, | 我拿到了卖掉脱衣舞俱乐部的支票 |
[05:00] | and I decided to treat myself. | 然后决定犒劳一下自己 |
[05:03] | Plus, I figured I needed something to wear | 而且 我发现自己需要一件去 |
[05:05] | – when we go to Chez Naomi. – Chez Naomi? | – Chez Naomi饭店的衣服 – Chez Naomi饭店? |
[05:09] | Why don’t we just stay home and eat money? | 我们干嘛不直接待在家里吃钞票? |
[05:11] | Because you promised to take me there | 因为你答应过要带我去 |
[05:14] | – to celebrate paying your business loan off. – Well, I’m sorry, | – 庆祝你的商业贷款还清了 – 不好意思 |
[05:18] | – but that loan is years away from being paid off. – Not anymore. | – 但那个贷款还要很多年才还得清 – 现在不用了 |
[05:21] | – I took care of it. – You did what? | – 我把它还了 – 什么? |
[05:24] | – With the check I got. – What the hell did you do that for? | – 我用那张支票还了 – 你干嘛那么做? |
[05:27] | Okay, what I think you meant to say was, | 好吧 我以为你要说的是 |
[05:31] | “Thanks, Susan. You’re the best wife ever.” | “谢谢 Susan 你是天底下最好的老婆” |
[05:33] | That loan was my responsibility. | 贷款该由我来还 |
[05:37] | 你要交9%的利息 | |
[05:39] | You were never gonna pay that loan off. | 你永远都没法把它还清 |
[05:41] | Look, I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[05:43] | But in the future, just check with me first, okay? | 但以后 先问问我 好吗? |
[05:46] | Okay. I’m gonna take out the trash. | 好吧 我去倒垃圾了 |
[05:49] | Now? | 现在? |
[05:50] | Lee’s getting his mail. | Lee正在拿信 |
[05:53] | He can’t see my new dress in here. | 他可没法在这儿看到我的新裙子 |
[05:58] | Think about it. You already specialize in comfort food. | 想想看 你已经对家常菜非常精通 |
[06:01] | Marry that with a creole or cajun twist. | 把它与南部的烹饪特色相结合 |
[06:04] | It’s a no-brainer. | 这是很容易的事情 |
[06:05] | It’s brilliant. I love it. | 太棒了 我喜欢这个想法 |
[06:07] | You love what? | 你喜欢什么? |
[06:10] | Sam just came up with the idea for my next cookbook | Sam刚刚想到了我下一本烹饪书的主题 |
[06:13] | “Down Home Cooking With Mrs. Van de Kamp.” | “和Van de Kamp夫人一起做地道的家常菜” |
[06:16] | Thank you, Sam. | 谢谢你 Sam |
[06:22] | “My darling, Sam… | “我亲爱的 Sam… |
[06:23] | I couldn’t make it through the day without you.” | 我的身边没有你我会活不下去的 “ |
[06:26] | – What was that? – Ah, it’s the, uh, dedication page to your new cookbook, | – 那是什么? – 呃 那是 呃 那是你新食谱上的题词页 |
[06:30] | I’m guessing. | 我想是的 |
[06:31] | Oh, and I have your first recipe… | 哦 我想到了你的第一张食谱… |
[06:33] | Apple Brownnose Betty. | 拍马屁苹果派 |
[06:35] | That’s, uh, Sam’s specialty. | 那是 呃 Sam的拿手菜 |
[06:38] | Since when is hard work brownnosing? | 从什么时候努力变成拍马屁了? |
[06:40] | That young man is the first one here every morning | 那个年轻人每天早上是第一个来这的 |
[06:42] | – and the last one to leave at night. – Yeah, well, it takes a lot of time | – 并且晚上也是最后走的 – 恩 是啊 把水变成葡萄酒 |
[06:45] | to turn all that water into wine. | 的确会花费很多时间 |
[06:47] | Well, I am sorry you don’t appreciate him. | 那么 我很抱歉你不感激他 |
[06:49] | I think he’s tremendous. | 我觉得他非常了不起 |
[06:52] | In fact, I have decided to give him a promotion. | 事实上 我决定给他升职 |
[06:56] | A promotion to what? | 升为什么? |
[06:58] | Vice president. | 副总裁 |
[07:00] | Hey, check my stationery. I’m vice president. | 嘿 看看我的信笺 我才是副总裁 |
[07:02] | Well, a company can have more than one. | 呃 一个公司也可以好几个 |
[07:04] | There’s plenty of work to go around. | 这还有很多工作要做 |
[07:08] | I don’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[07:09] | You barely know the guy. I’m your son. | 你只是才认识这个家伙 我是你的儿子 |
[07:12] | I know you don’t understand this now, | 我知道你现在无法理解 |
[07:14] | but I am doing what I think is best for both of us. | 但是我认为我所做的对我们俩都好 |
[07:17] | Remember that sentence. | 记住这句话 |
[07:18] | You’ll be hearing it the day I put you in a nursing home. | 我把你送进疗养院的那天你会听到 |
[07:43] | Oh. Did I wake you? | 哦 我吵醒你了吗? |
[07:45] | Uh, I just didn’t get much sleep last night. | 呃 我只是昨晚没睡好 |
[07:48] | – What’s going on? – Well, I was just on my way to buy some overpriced shoes | – 出什么事了? – 我是要去买一些昂贵的鞋 |
[07:52] | to go with my overpriced dress. You wanna come? | 来配我高价的套装 你想一起去吗? |
[07:55] | Oh, thanks, but it’s… | 哦 谢了 不过… |
[07:57] | not a good time. | 现在不是时候 |
[07:59] | Is everything okay? | 一切都正常吗? |
[08:00] | Yeah. Fine. Gotta go. | 恩 是的 我要进去了 |
[08:02] | Oh. | 哦 |
[08:04] | Please don’t shut me out, Katherine. | 请别把我关在门外 Katherine |
[08:07] | Now that you’re home from the hospital, | 既然你出院回家了 |
[08:09] | I want us to go back to the way we used to be. | 我想让一切回到当初 |
[08:12] | There was a time you and I could tell each other anything. | 曾经我和你无话不聊 |
[08:16] | Oh, hey, Susan. | 哦 嘿 Susan |
[08:18] | – Morning, hon. I’ll go make the coffee. – Uh… | – 早安 亲爱的 我去冲咖啡了 – 呃… |
[08:28] | So… | 这么说… |
[08:31] | Anything you wanna tell me? | 你想告诉我些什么吗? |
[08:58] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[08:59] | – Are you Rose de Luca? – Why? | – 你是Rose de Luca吗? – 有事吗? |
[09:03] | I think you’re my grandma. | 我认为你是我的外婆 |
[09:07] | Tyler? | Tyler吗? |
[09:16] | So after we get to Manhattan, what’s our plan? | 那我们到了曼哈顿之后 你都有什么打算? |
[09:18] | We go to Ana’s modeling agency. | 我们会去Ana的模特经纪公司 |
[09:20] | I know that world. It’s all interconnected. | 我了解那个圈子 一切都是相互联系的 |
[09:22] | Someone will know someone. And knows where they are. | 某人会知道某人 并且也知道在哪 |
[09:24] | – Oh. How do you know that world? Were you a model? – Yeah. You didn’t know? | – 哦 你是怎么知道那个圈子? 你之前是模特吗? – 是的 你不知道吗? |
[09:28] | Big time. I was even on the cover of “Vogue”. | 很成功哦 我之前还上”Vogue”杂志的封面呢 |
[09:31] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | – 真的吗? – 嗯嗯 |
[09:32] | – What happened? – I decided I wanted a different kind of life and married Carlos. | – 都发生什么事了? – 我决定要过另一种生活并且嫁给了Carlos |
[09:37] | Wow. Good for you. | 哇 真有你的 |
[09:43] | So… | 那么… |
[09:47] | What? | 什么? |
[09:48] | It’s just, I shared something about my past, | 只是 我刚才分享了我过去的经历 |
[09:50] | and I know nothing about yours, | 但是我对你却一无所知 |
[09:51] | Like where you grew up | 像是你在哪长大的 |
[09:52] | or where you lived before moving to Fairview. | 或者是你在搬去美景镇之前住在哪之类的 |
[09:57] | Oh, my past isn’t that interesting. | 哦 我的过去没啥有意思的 |
[10:00] | Oh, come on. I shared stuff about me. | 哦 得了吧 我都分享了我的一些事情 |
[10:02] | Telling me you were a supermodel is not sharing. It’s bragging. | 告诉我你曾是一个超模并不是分享过去 是你自夸而已 |
[10:05] | It’s not bragging when it’s the truth. | 要是都是真的话 就不是自夸了 |
[10:07] | – And the fact is, I was very successful. – Well, if you were so successful, | – 实际上是 我是很成功的 – 好吧 如果你真很成功的话 |
[10:10] | how come I’ve never heard of you before? | 为什么我之前从没听过你的事? |
[10:11] | Because you had to be looking in a fashion magazine, | 因为你必须要看时尚杂志 |
[10:14] | and I doubt you were ever doing that. | 我都怀疑你有没有那么看过 |
[10:18] | Are we done sharing? | 我们都分享完了吗? |
[10:19] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 是的 |
[10:24] | Wow. So Paris, Prague, Madrid… | 哇哦 巴黎 布拉格 马德里… |
[10:27] | It sounds like you guys saw everything. | 听起来像是你们都看遍一切了 |
[10:29] | But you still haven’t told us how you two met. | 但是你们还没告诉我们你俩怎么遇到的 |
[10:32] | Well, uh, the first time I saw Irina was on a beach in Nice. | 呃 我第一次见到Irina是在尼斯的沙滩上 |
[10:36] | It, was, uh, how you say in English? | 那就是 呃 你们是怎么用英文说的? |
[10:38] | The… | 是… |
[10:40] | T-topless? | 半裸上身? |
[10:41] | Yes! | 没错! |
[10:42] | Oh, you real did see everything. | 哦 看来你们还真是看遍一切了 |
[10:46] | I was so embarrassed to show my breasts in public. | 我在公共场合秀我的胸真是很尴尬 |
[10:49] | Well, clearly, you’ve gotten over that. | 嗯 很明显 你已经恢复过来了 |
[10:52] | – Sweetie? – Hmm? | – 亲爱的? – 恩? |
[10:53] | Would you give me a hand? | 能帮我个忙吗? |
[10:54] | Oh, sure. Are you finished? | 当然 你吃完了吗? |
[10:57] | – Oh, thanks, mom. – Uh-huh. | – 哦 谢了 老妈 – 嗯 |
[11:01] | Why are you being so rude? | 你为什么要这么无礼? |
[11:04] | Because I love that boy | 因为我爱那孩子 |
[11:06] | more than anything in the world, | 比世上任何东西都爱 |
[11:07] | and there is no way in hell he could get a woman that hot, | 他绝对没法找到这么一个辣妹 |
[11:10] | so what does she want? | 她到底要干嘛呢? |
[11:12] | Fine. He’s dating out of his league. | 好吧 约会的这位他高攀不起 |
[11:13] | Remind me to high-five him later. | 提醒我一会跟他击掌 |
[11:15] | Now get back over there and be nice. | 现在回座位 和蔼一点 |
[11:20] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | – 来了 – 谢谢 |
[11:22] | – Mm-hmm. – You have given me so much beautiful food. | – 嗯 – 你们已经给了我很多美味的食物了 |
[11:25] | You’re welcome. | 不要客气 |
[11:29] | And you have beautiful boots. | 你也有很漂亮的靴子 |
[11:32] | Preston buy these for me in Paris. | Preston在巴黎给我买的 |
[11:35] | 300 euros… | 三百欧元… |
[11:37] | Almost $400 American, yes? | 差不多四百美金 对吧? |
[11:40] | Huh. I remember sending you money in Paris | 哈 我记起来在巴黎给你送钱 |
[11:43] | for an emergency. | 是有紧急事件 |
[11:44] | I didn’t realize it involved footwear. | 我并不知道是关于鞋子的 |
[11:46] | Fine. I’ll pay you back out of my college fund. | 好吧 我会用我大学基金还你的 |
[11:49] | Your son is so generous. | 你的儿子可真慷慨 |
[11:53] | You know, he promised to take me | 你知道 他保证说带我 |
[11:55] | to the shopping spree in real American mall? | 去美国的商场购物节? |
[11:59] | I hear people pay $80 for t-shirt. | 我听说付八十美元就可以买到T恤 |
[12:03] | Well, here in America, | 恩 在美国 |
[12:06] | people are willing to pay a lot for beautiful things. | 人们愿意花高价去买一些美好的东西 |
[12:12] | I’m sorry. The water was running. | 不好意思 刚才在放水 |
[12:14] | Did you just say Katherine is a leprechaun? | 你是不是刚才说Katherine是个妖精? |
[12:16] | Lesbian. Katherine is a lesbian. | 拉拉 Katherine是个拉拉 |
[12:21] | Okay. The first one made more sense. | 好吧 第一个可能更说得通 |
[12:23] | Apparently, the other night, | 很明显 那晚 |
[12:24] | – Katherine and Robin got a little drunk… – hold it. Robin? | – Katherine和Robin都有点醉了… – 等等 Robin? |
[12:28] | Yeah. She’s a leprechaun, too. | 是的 她也是个女妖精 |
[12:32] | Wow. | 哇 |
[12:34] | Katherine and Robin. | Katherine和Robin |
[12:36] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[12:38] | You… You could just get the image out of your head, | 你… 你赶紧把这个画面忘掉吧 |
[12:40] | – or I’m not gonna tell you anything else. – This is too weird. | – 否则我就不告诉你其他的事了 – 这也太怪了 |
[12:43] | Well… | 那么… |
[12:45] | A lot of people discover they’re gay later in life. | 很多人在生命的后期都发现自己是同性恋 |
[12:48] | No, I mean, how could she go from being with me | 不 我是说 她怎么能从我分开后 |
[12:50] | – to being with women? – Oh, Mike, she was probably leaning that way already. | – 就和一个女人搞上呢? – 哦 Mike 她可能早有那个倾向了 |
[12:55] | She was lucky to have you. You were a nice transition. | 她能和你一起已经很幸运了 你是个很好的中转站 |
[13:00] | What? | 什么? |
[13:01] | Well, you know, uh, | 呃 你也知道 |
[13:02] | I… I mean, when you make love, | 我想说… 做爱的时候 |
[13:05] | you’re so gentle and you like to cuddle and… | 你那么温柔 还喜欢抱抱… |
[13:09] | So what are you saying, that I make love like a woman? | 你的意思是 我做爱时像个娘们? |
[13:12] | No, no. I’m saying… | 不是啊 我想说… |
[13:15] | That you are a well-balanced man | 你是个把女性那一面 |
[13:18] | who’s in touch with his feminine side. | 拿捏得很到位的男人 |
[13:20] | I don’t even have a feminine side. | 我哪有什么女性的一面 |
[13:23] | Mike, come on. | Mike 拜托 |
[13:24] | I… it’s what I love about you. | 我… 我就喜欢你这点啊 |
[13:26] | You cry at movies. | 你看电影会落泪 |
[13:28] | Movie. One movie… “Brian’s Song”. | 电影 就那一部… “布里安之歌” |
[13:31] | And “The Notebook”. | 还有 “恋恋笔记本” |
[13:33] | Tears of boredom. | 电影无聊才落泪 |
[13:35] | Mike. | Mike啊 |
[13:36] | I don’t want to talk about this anymore. | 我再也不想讨论这事了 |
[13:40] | Why is daddy yelling? | 爸爸为什么嚷嚷啊? |
[13:43] | He may have turned a woman into a leprechaun. | 他可能把一个女人变成了小妖精 |
[13:50] | Look, you can complain about Irina all you like. | 你想怎么说Irina 随你的便 |
[13:52] | I… I think she’s nice. | 我… 觉得她很好啊 |
[13:54] | Please. Your opinion of her was set | 拜托 你听到”上身赤裸”这个词后 |
[13:56] | once you heard the word “topless.” | 就对她下好定论了 |
[13:58] | That reminds me. Did Preston take any pictures on this trip? | 这倒提醒了我 旅途上Preston有没有拍照? |
[14:03] | Tom, I was there when she unpacked her suitcase. | Tom 她打开行李箱的时候我在场 |
[14:06] | Preston buy me this. Preston buy me that. | 这个是Preston买的 那个也是Preston买的 |
[14:09] | I am telling you, that woman is… | 实话告诉你吧 那女人就是个… |
[14:12] | how do you say? A gold digger. | 怎么说的来着? 傍大款 |
[14:16] | You know, if you’re right, she’ll move on soon enough. | 如果你说的没错 她很快就有新目标了 |
[14:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:21] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[14:24] | I need to talk to you guys. | 我得和你们谈谈 |
[14:26] | I know that look. He’s come to his senses. | 我认得这表情 他终于恢复理智了 |
[14:29] | I proposed to Irina, and she said yes. | 我向Irina求婚了 她答应了 |
[14:34] | Okay, I don’t know that look at all. | 好吧 我根本不认得那表情 |
[14:36] | You proposed? | 你求婚了? |
[14:38] | But you’ve only known each other for a few months. | 可你们才认识几个月啊 |
[14:40] | Yeah. But she’s the one. I know it. | 没错 但她就是我的另一半 我知道 |
[14:43] | Oh, honey. | 哦 宝贝 |
[14:47] | Wake up. | 快醒醒吧 |
[14:49] | – What’s that mean? – What… your… your mother’s just concerned | – 什么意思啊? – 呃… 你妈担心 |
[14:52] | that Irina might be with you for the wrong reasons. | Irina和你在一起别有用心 |
[14:55] | Like your college fund. Why’d you tell her about that? | 比如说你的大学基金 你干嘛和她说这事? |
[14:58] | Wow. | 喔 |
[15:01] | You must really think I’m an idiot. | 你们肯定把我当傻子了 |
[15:02] | I think you’re young. | 我觉得你还年轻 |
[15:04] | And I’m sorry. Sometimes young is idiot-adjacent. | 不好意思 有时年轻人和傻子就差一点 |
[15:10] | You don’t approve? | 你们不同意? |
[15:12] | Fine. I can live with that. | 好吧 我不在乎 |
[15:16] | But I want nana’s ring. | 但我要曾祖母的戒指 |
[15:17] | No! You want to buy that woman boots, I can’t stop you, | 不! 你给那女人买靴子 我拦不住 |
[15:21] | but she is not getting my grandmother’s ring. | 但我外婆的戒指 她想也别想 |
[15:23] | Nana promised I could have that ring when I got married. | 曾祖母答应过 结婚时戒指就给我的 |
[15:26] | – You don’t get a say. – Oh! | – 你没有发言权 – 哦! |
[15:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:32] | You’re making a mistake. | 你正犯错误呢 |
[15:33] | Yeah, well, maybe the mistake I made was coming home. | 是啊 可能回家才是我最大的错 |
[15:42] | God, your friend owns this place? | 上帝啊 这地方是你朋友的? |
[15:44] | It’s pretty swank. | 够高级的啊 |
[15:46] | Yeah, we used to call it “the house that bulimia built.” | 我们过去叫这 “暴食症盖的房子” |
[15:49] | Ugh. I could have never been a model. | 呃 我是做不成模特了 |
[15:51] | I like food too much. | 我太爱美食了 |
[15:53] | Yeah, that’s why. | 是啊 这就是原因 |
[15:58] | Hey. Can somebody get me a coffee later? | 嘿 谁等下帮我冲杯咖啡? |
[16:01] | Holy crap. Is that Heidi Klum? | 我的神啊 那是Heidi Klum吗?(世界名模) |
[16:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:06] | Yeah. Hmm. | 是啊 哼 |
[16:08] | – Do you wanna meet her? – Get out. | – 想认识她吗? – 那还用说 |
[16:11] | Sure. She’s an old friend. Come on. Heidi. | 没问题 她是我的老朋友 来吧 Heidi |
[16:16] | Hey. Heidi! | 嘿 Heidi! |
[16:18] | Hi. It’s me, Gaby. | 嗨 是我啊 Gaby |
[16:22] | Gabrielle Marquez. | Gabrielle Marquez啊 |
[16:24] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[16:25] | It’s hard to forget someone who taped toilet paper | 某个把卫生纸粘在 |
[16:27] | to the bottom of my Manolo Blahniks | 我的Manolo Blahniks鞋底(顶级女鞋) |
[16:28] | and laughed when I walked down the runway. | 在我摔下T台哈哈大笑的人 没那么容易忘记 |
[16:31] | I was… | 我那时… |
[16:33] | I was quite the practical joker back then. | 我那时爱搞恶作剧 |
[16:37] | Anyway, uh, this is my friend, Angie Bolen, from Fairview. | 不管怎么说 这是我美景镇的朋友 Angie Bolen |
[16:41] | Practical joke, my ass. Because of you, | 恶作剧 少来了 就因为你 |
[16:43] | I didn’t get to be on the cover of “Sports Illustrated.” | 我没能上”体育画报”封面 |
[16:45] | So screw you, screw your friend and screw Fairview. | 去你的 去你朋友的 去你的美景镇 |
[16:52] | She seems nice. | 她好像挺友好的 |
[16:56] | Gabrlle! | Gabrlle啊! |
[16:58] | Luke! Ohh! | Luke! 哦! |
[17:00] | Hello, gorgeous! | 你好啊 美女! |
[17:03] | Hi. This is my neighbor Angie. | 嗨 这是我邻居Angie |
[17:05] | Oh. Well, nice cheekbones. | 哦 好漂亮的颧骨 |
[17:08] | Now what the hell is up with that snotty niece of yours? | 你那个自大的侄女搞什么鬼呢? |
[17:11] | I mean, don’t get me wrong… | 别误会我的意思… |
[17:12] | She’s gifted and she’s got the look… but that attitude! | 她资质不错 脸蛋也漂亮… 可是那态度! |
[17:15] | – Tell me about it. – Hmm. | – 和我说说 – 嗯 |
[17:17] | – Do you have any idea where she is? She’s not in her apartment. – Your niece walked off a shoot. | – 你知道她去哪了吗? 她不在公寓 – 正拍照你侄女就不干了 |
[17:22] | Her boyfriend, broody Mcfine ass showed up, | 她那个忧郁的小屁孩男朋友来了 |
[17:24] | told her that he had relatives in town they could stay with. | 告诉她 他在这有亲戚 可以过去住 |
[17:27] | Short story shorter… | 长话短说… |
[17:29] | I don’t know where she went and don’t care. | 我不知道她在哪 也没兴趣 |
[17:33] | You have relatives in New York? | 你在纽约有亲戚? |
[17:36] | Only one. | 就一个 |
[17:41] | Who’s there? | 谁啊? |
[17:43] | It’s me, ma. | 妈 是我 |
[18:10] | What? | 什么? |
[18:11] | I finally get to meet my grandson for the first time, | 这么多年我第一次见到外孙 |
[18:15] | and now you’re telling me that he has to go? | 现在你却告诉我 他得离开? |
[18:17] | – You know it is not safe here, ma. – Here’s what I know… | – 妈 你知道这里不安全 – 我只知道… |
[18:20] | Every night, for the past 18 years, | 过去的18年 每个晚上 |
[18:23] | I was the only one at this table. | 只有我孤身一人坐在这张桌子前 |
[18:25] | Yeah. One plate, one cup, one chair. | 一个盘子 一只杯子 一把椅子 |
[18:30] | And then someone knocks on my door, | 然后有人来敲门 |
[18:32] | and they sit right there. | 他们就坐在那 |
[18:34] | And he calls me “grandma.” | 叫我 “外婆” |
[18:38] | I could have looked at him till my eyes dried up. | 我可以在死之前把他看个够 |
[18:40] | And now you show up, and you tell me it’s not safe. | 现在你来了 说我这里不安全 |
[18:43] | Why? The feds don’t care about him. | 为什么? 联邦政府调查员才不在意他 |
[18:45] | It’s not the feds I’m worried about. | 我担心的不是联邦政府 |
[18:47] | Oh, so that’s why you want to take him away. | 哦 那我知道你为什么要带他走了 |
[18:52] | Patrick Logan? | Patrick Logan吗? |
[18:53] | If my kid shows up, he’s a direct link to me. | 我儿子现身的话 肯定与我有直接联系 |
[18:56] | – That’s how he’ll find me. – That was 18 years ago. | – 这样他就能找到我 – 都过去18年了 |
[18:59] | Patrick Logan does not care about you, | Patrick Logan才不在乎你 |
[19:01] | and he sure as hell does not care about my grandson! | 更不会在乎我的外孙! |
[19:05] | Ma, please. | 妈 求你了 |
[19:10] | I’ll tell Danny you were here. | 我会和Danny说你来过了 |
[19:23] | Robin the stripper? | 那个脱衣舞娘Robin? |
[19:25] | You had sex with Robin the stripper? | 你和脱衣舞娘Robin上床了? |
[19:28] | – Holy chaz bono. – Was that the first time you ever… | – 我滴神啊 – 这是你第一次… |
[19:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:32] | And Robin’s at her cousin’s wedding, | Robin正在参加她表亲的婚礼 |
[19:34] | so I only have a couple of days to figure this out. | 所以我只有趁这几天把这事弄清楚 |
[19:37] | Am I gay now? | 我是同性恋吗? |
[19:41] | Well, did you enjoy it? | 呃 你喜欢那样吗? |
[19:42] | I don’t know. It was different. | 我不知道 这有点儿不一样 |
[19:45] | I mean, we started kissing, and then we… | 我是说 我们先开始接吻 后来我们… |
[19:48] | N… no d… details necessary. | 别… 细节就不用了 |
[19:52] | Katherine, you’re not gay. | Katherine 你不是同性恋 |
[19:54] | As much as you think you can switch your entree | 这事不比换个口味 |
[19:56] | from meat to fish, it doesn’t work that way. | 不是像把吃肉换成吃鱼那样 |
[19:59] | This is not a choice. | 这不是选择的问题 |
[20:00] | But how could this have happened if I’m not a gay? | 但我如果不是同性恋 那又怎么会发生? |
[20:03] | Look, I was with women all through my 20s… | 在我20岁之前 我都是跟女人一起 |
[20:07] | Any excuse to drag that out. | 好像没必要翻旧帐吧 |
[20:10] | But it always felt weird. | 但那感觉很奇怪 |
[20:12] | Then when I slept with a man, I knew that was it. | 我跟男人睡之后 就知道这正是我要的 |
[20:15] | Then a thousand men later, he found me. | 睡过1000个男人之后 他找到了我 |
[20:17] | My point is, if it didn’t feel quite right to you, | 我是想说 如果你觉得感觉不对 |
[20:21] | chances are it’s just a one time thing. | 这只是突发的一夜情而已 |
[20:23] | Oh, maybe you’re right. | 哦 你可能说得对 |
[20:25] | We were both pretty drunk. | 我们俩个都喝醉了 |
[20:27] | If you’re not sure, take sex out of it. Get to know Robin. | 如果你不确定 不要做爱 先去了解Robin |
[20:31] | I… it’s a little late to start dating. | 约会有点儿晚了 |
[20:33] | We already live together. | 我们已经住在一起了 |
[20:35] | That is fast. | 这太快了 |
[20:37] | Maybe you are a lesbian. | 或许你就是个拉拉 |
[20:41] | And in the short time he’s been here, | Sam在很短的时间里 |
[20:43] | Sam has proved himself invaluable. | 证明了他的潜力 |
[20:45] | So I would like you all to give your support | 所以 我希望大家能全力支持 |
[20:48] | to our new vice president. | 我们的新副总裁 |
[20:51] | Thank you. This is a great company, | 谢谢 这是个很棒的公司 |
[20:53] | but I think we can make it even better. | 但我们能做到更好 |
[20:55] | Now I’ve got a lot of great… | 我现在有很多好的… |
[21:00] | Oh, oh, sorry. I was just, uh, showing my support. | 哦 哦 对不起 我只是 在表示我的支持 |
[21:03] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[21:05] | Andrew, is that beer? | Andrew 你拿的是啤酒吗? |
[21:07] | Hey, just because you can’t have a liquid lunch, | 嘿 你中饭不能喝酒 |
[21:09] | – doesn’t mean the rest of us have to suffer. – Andrew. | – 不代表我们也要跟着受罪 – Andrew啊 |
[21:12] | It’s okay. It’s okay. I’ve got this. | 没问题 没事儿的 我来处理 |
[21:17] | Okay, buddy, why don’t we get you some coffee? | 好吧 伙计 我给你拿点儿咖啡吧? |
[21:19] | Why don’t we not? Oh, besides, | 你就不能不拿吗? 哦 还有 |
[21:21] | I… I believe everybody is waiting to hear | 我… 相信在场的每一个人都等着听 |
[21:24] | how you’re gonna sprinkle your magic fairy dust | 你怎么撒一把魔法粉 |
[21:27] | – and whip this company into shape. Am I right? – Okay, you need to go now. | – 把这个变得公司焕然一新 对吧? – 好吧 请你离开 |
[21:30] | Get your hands off me! | 把你的手拿开! |
[21:34] | Andrew! | Andrew啊! |
[21:38] | Sam, are you okay? | Sam 你还好吗? |
[21:42] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[21:44] | But if you don’t mind, | 但你要是不介意的话 |
[21:46] | I think I’ll take the rest of the day off. | 我今天想放一天假 |
[21:54] | See? Told you he was a slacker. | 看到了吧? 告诉过你他是个懒鬼 |
[22:03] | What can I do for you? | 我能为您效劳吗? |
[22:04] | Hey, Jimmy. My son came home from Europe | 嘿 Jimmy 我儿子一从欧洲回来 |
[22:08] | and is engaged to a beautiful Russian girl. | 就跟一个漂亮的俄罗斯女孩儿订婚了 |
[22:10] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[22:11] | – I hate her. – Okay. | – 我恨她 – 好吧 |
[22:13] | Anyway, this is my grandmother’s ring, | 长话短说 这是我祖母的戒指 |
[22:16] | – and Preston wants to give it to her. – She’s very lucky. | – Preston想把它给那女人 – 她太幸运了 |
[22:20] | – Oh, she’s not getting this… – Okay. | – 哦 她不会拿到的… – 好吧 |
[22:23] | Because you are gonna find me a cheap copy. | 因为你要帮我找一个便宜的仿冒品 |
[22:25] | Oh, I can try, | 哦 我可以试试 |
[22:26] | – but she’s probably gonna know the difference. – Oh, I’m counting on it. | – 但是她可能看出破绽 – 哦 我就是要这效果 |
[22:30] | Irina is quite the opportunist. | Irina最会精打细算了 |
[22:32] | Five seconds after she gets it, | 她拿到后5秒种 |
[22:34] | she’ll have that piece of glass appraised, | 她会很欣赏那块玻璃 |
[22:36] | and when she finds out my son has given her a… fake, | 接着就会发现我儿子给了她一枚… 假的 |
[22:40] | I’m betting that little Russian parasite will be looking | 我猜那个俄罗斯吸血鬼会去找 |
[22:42] | – for a new host body. – But when your son finds out, isn’t he gonna be mad? | – 一个新的冤大头 – 但你儿子知道后 他不会生气吗? |
[22:46] | Oh, that’s why I keep having kids, Jimmy, | 哦 Jimmy 这就是为什么我一直生孩子 |
[22:49] | to replace the ones who hate me. | 来替换恨我的孩子 |
[22:53] | M.J.’s asleep. | M.J.睡了 |
[22:55] | Are you coming to bed? | 你要睡吗? |
[22:59] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[23:01] | What, you, uh, need somebody to do your hair? | 干嘛 你 呃 想让人帮你弄头发? |
[23:04] | You know, us sensitive men are good at that. | 你知道的 我们这些敏感的男人很擅长弄头发 |
[23:08] | Please don’t pout. | 别生气嘛 |
[23:10] | You are all man. | 你是真汉子 |
[23:12] | You’re one of the strongest, most macho men I know. | 你是我认识的最爷们 最强壮的男人 |
[23:16] | Now come upstairs. | 上楼吧 |
[23:21] | I don’t have to come upstairs to show you that. | 我不用上楼就能证明这一点 |
[23:23] | – Oh! What are you doing? – I can show you how macho I am right here. | – 哦! 你在干嘛? – 我能让你在这儿看看我有多爷们 |
[23:28] | Oh. Don’t you think our bed is a bit more comfortable? | 哦 你不觉得我们的床舒服点儿吗? |
[23:31] | – Mm. Beds are for wimps. – Okay, that was M.J.’s lunch. | – 呃 床是给没种的人使的 – 哦 那是M.J.的午餐 |
[23:34] | Now I’m getting rid of this t-shirt. | 我现在要把这T恤撕掉 |
[23:41] | – God, what is this made of? – Oh, here. Let me take it off. | – 天啊 这是什么做的? – 哦 这样 让我把它脱下来 |
[23:42] | – No. – Oh. | – 不 – 哦 |
[23:43] | – I’m ripping it. – Oh, Mike, | – 我要撕开它 – 噢 Mike |
[23:45] | – You… you don’t have anything to prove. You… – Where are the scissors? | – 你… 你不必事事都证明 你… – 剪刀在哪? |
[23:48] | – I just want to make a little starter cut. Aah! – Oh. Are you okay? | – 我只想剪开一个小口 啊! – 哦 你还好吗? |
[23:50] | Oh, yeah, yeah. I’m fine. I like it rough. Oh. | 哦 没事 我很好 我喜欢难弄的 噢 |
[23:53] | – Aah! – Oh! I’m glad that you’re having fun, but my back is hurting, | – 啊! – 噢! 很高兴你这么有兴致 但我的后背很痛 |
[23:57] | – so let me get on top. – No. No. I’m on top. | – 所以 让我在上面 – 不 不 我要在上面 |
[24:00] | Seriously, Mike. I’m on a salt shaker. | 说真的 Mike 我躺在盐罐子上 |
[24:04] | Oh, sweetie. Are you okay? | 哦 亲爱的 你还好吗? |
[24:07] | No, not really. | 不 很不好 |
[24:11] | Honestly, if I had known | 说真的 我要是知道 |
[24:12] | that you were gonna get this upset about Katherine… | 你会因为Katherine的事情这么沮丧… |
[24:15] | It’s not about Katherine. It’s you. | 跟Katherine无关 是你 |
[24:17] | And it’s not even really about you. It’s me. | 其实也与你无关 是我自己 |
[24:20] | Okay, just how hard did you hit your head? | 好吧 你的头撞得有多疼? |
[24:23] | The loan. | 贷款 |
[24:25] | Susan, you paid off my loan. | Susan 你帮我还清贷款 |
[24:29] | Well, isn’t that a little, uh, | 呃 你是不是还有点1956年 |
[24:32] | 1956 of you? | 那时候的思想呢? |
[24:36] | I grew up… | 我成长在一个 |
[24:38] | watching a man who didn’t provide for his family, | 父亲无法养家糊口的家庭 |
[24:42] | and I always swore that was one thing I was gonna do. | 我就一直发誓 有件事一定要做到 |
[24:46] | I’ll never be rich, | 我永远都不会富有 |
[24:48] | I’ll never be famous, | 我永远都不会出名 |
[24:50] | but I can be a guy who takes care of his family. | 但是我能成为一个能养活家人的男人 |
[24:56] | Well, in that case, | 好吧 这样的话 |
[25:00] | I will cancel the check tomorrow, | 我明天就取消支票 |
[25:03] | and you can pay the loan off by yourself. | 这样你就可以自己还清贷款了 |
[25:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:10] | Hey, you know that 1956 thing? | 嘿 你知道1956年的传统不? |
[25:14] | Hmm? | 啊? |
[25:16] | It’s kinda sexy. | 有点儿性感哦 |
[25:17] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | – 真的? – 对啊 |
[25:19] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[25:25] | Ana, this is my 17th message. | Ana 这是第17通留言 |
[25:27] | You might as well pick up the phone, | 你最好接电话 |
[25:28] | because I am not leaving new york until I see you. | 因为见不到你 我就不会离开纽约 |
[25:31] | Tell me. What exactly are you planning to do? | 告诉我 你到底在计划什么? |
[25:34] | Find Ana, cut the purse strings, | 找到Ana 剪断经济来源 |
[25:36] | destroy her hopes and dreams and catch a broadway show. | 摧毁她的梦想 给她演一出百老汇歌剧那样的 |
[25:41] | Oh, my gosh! | 噢 我的天啊! |
[25:42] | Hi, guys! | 嘿 你们好! |
[25:44] | Hi! Oh, um, Angie, you met Luke, | 嘿! 哦 呃 Angie 这是Luke 你见过的 |
[25:48] | And of course you recognize the beautiful Paulina Porizkova. | 你肯定认出了这位是美丽的Paulina Porizkova |
[25:52] | She and I go way back. | 她和我是老交情了 |
[25:53] | – How have you been? Give me a hug. – Why? | – 你过得怎么样? 来个拥抱吧 – 为什么? |
[25:58] | – What’s wrong? – You treated me like dirt, and now you want a hug? | – 怎么了? – 你以前不把我放在眼里 现在还想要拥抱? |
[26:03] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呀? |
[26:04] | You remember all the fun we had | 你还记得我们在巴西海滩上 |
[26:06] | doing that photo shoot on the beach in Brazil. | 一起拍写真的欢乐时光吗? |
[26:08] | What I remember is getting you that job | 我只记得你刚出道的时候 |
[26:10] | when you were just starting out | 得到的那份差事 |
[26:11] | and then freezing on the sand for three hours | 让我们在沙滩上冻了三个小时 |
[26:13] | While you bitched because they couldn’t find | 都是因为你这个婊子 因为他们帮你上的口红 |
[26:15] | the exact right shade of lipstick that would make you look pretty. | 你觉得怎么都没办法显示出自己的美 |
[26:20] | I see you still haven’t found it. | 我看得出 你现在都没意识到 |
[26:26] | You know… | 你知道吗… |
[26:27] | I really don’t think I need to meet any more of your friends. | 我真的不想再见到你的朋友们了 |
[26:30] | I’m gonna go call Nick. | 我得去给Nick打电话了 |
[26:33] | Can you believe Paulina? | 你相信Paulina的话吗? |
[26:34] | What was that about? | 那是怎么回事? |
[26:35] | Oh, you’re kidding, right? | 哦 你在开玩笑 是吧? |
[26:38] | Okay, maybe I threw a little attitude once in a while. | 好了 也许我偶尔会耍一下态度 |
[26:42] | You didn’t throw it, honey. You heaved it. | 你不是耍态度 你一直是这样 |
[26:44] | Oh, come on. I was no worse than a lot of other girls. | 哦 拜托 还有别的模特态度比我更糟呢 |
[26:48] | No, sweetie, you were the queen bitch diva… | 不 宝贝 你是最糟的… |
[26:51] | insulting photographers, upsetting booking agents. | 侮辱摄影师 惹恼出版商 |
[26:54] | That’s why your career went down in flames. | 那就是你事业结束的原因 |
[26:56] | No. My career ended because I decided to marry Carlos. | 不 我事业的结束 是因为我决定要嫁给Carlos |
[26:59] | You remember. I called you the night he proposed. | 你肯定记得 他求婚那晚我还打电话给你了 |
[27:02] | Yeah, and I told you to grab that brass ring. | 是的 我叫你接受那个戒指 |
[27:05] | Because I knew it was over for you, | 因为我知道那就是你的归宿 |
[27:09] | And you did, too, | 你也这么做了 |
[27:11] | Or else you never would have left. | 要不然你就会一无所有了 |
[27:28] | Excuse me? I think I’m in the wrong place. | 打扰一下? 我想我可能走错地方了 |
[27:30] | Does Sam Allen live here? | Sam Allen住在这里吗? |
[27:32] | That one. But he’s not here. | 那一间 但他现在不在 |
[27:34] | Oh. Then I guess I’ll just, uh, lee these on his porch. | 哦 看来我只能把这个留在他的走廊上 |
[27:38] | If you want the dogs to eat it. | 除非你是想这些东西被狗吃掉 |
[27:39] | Put it inside. It’s unlocked. | 放到屋里吧 门没锁 |
[28:22] | Mrs. Hodge? | Hodge夫人? |
[28:26] | What are you doing with a picture of Rex? | 你怎么有和Rex在一起的照片? |
[28:32] | I’m waiting. | 我在等你回答 |
[28:34] | He was my father. | 他是我父亲 |
[28:37] | What? | 什么? |
[28:39] | This is not how I wanted you to find out. I am so sorry. | 我不想以这种方式让你发现 我很抱歉 |
[28:49] | Bree, let me explain. | Bree 听我解释 |
[28:59] | Irina really loved the ring, Mom. That’s why she wanted | Irina真的很喜欢那个戒指 妈妈 |
[29:01] | – to go right to a jeweler, to get it sized. – Good. | – 所以她立刻到珠宝商那里去改尺寸 – 很好 |
[29:04] | Listen, I know I sprang this on you, | 我知道我强迫你接受了她 |
[29:05] | but once you get to know her, you’ll see what I see in her. | 但一旦你了解她 你就会和我一样喜欢她的 |
[29:09] | I am looking forward to when we both see the same thing. | 我期待着我们的看法能一致 |
[29:14] | Hello, everyone. | 嗨 大家好 |
[29:16] | – Hey, Irina. – Hey. | – 嗨 Irina – 嗨 |
[29:18] | – Mmm. – Mmm. | – 嗯 – 嗯 |
[29:20] | You hungry? Mom made lentil soup. | 你饿了吗? 妈妈做了扁豆汤 |
[29:22] | – I told her it was your favorite. – Oh, your mother’s full of thoughts. | – 我告诉她这是你最喜欢的 – 哦 你妈妈真有心 |
[29:25] | Oh, in English, we say “thoughtful.” | 哦 在英语里 我们说”贴心” |
[29:27] | – Yes. – Oh, you’re not wearing your ring. | – 是的 – 哦 你没戴戒指 |
[29:30] | Gee, I hope there’s not a problem. | 哎呀 我希望那没什么问题吧 |
[29:34] | I am all day thinking about this ring. | 我今天一直在考虑这个戒指 |
[29:37] | I do not want it. | 我不想要它 |
[29:41] | But… Preston said you loved it. | 但… Preston说你很喜欢它 |
[29:44] | I do, | 是的 |
[29:45] | but it is too precious. | 但它太珍贵了 |
[29:48] | This ring has been in your family for generations, | 这戒指是你们家祖传的 |
[29:51] | and for you to give it to woman you don’t know, | 你把它给了一个陌生的女人 |
[29:53] | it feels wrong. | 这不合适 |
[29:57] | Save it for Penny. | 留着给Penny吧 |
[29:59] | Wow. What a classy thing to do. | 哇 多么高雅的举动啊 |
[30:01] | Thank you, Irina. | 谢谢你 Irina |
[30:03] | You can buy me another ring. | 你可以给我重买一个戒指 |
[30:05] | You sure? Nana’s ring is worth a lot more | 真的? 祖母的戒指 |
[30:08] | than anything I can afford. | 可比我买得起的东西值钱多了 |
[30:09] | Yes, Preston. I know exactly how much it is worth. | 是的 Preston 我知道它的准确价值 |
[30:14] | But I want your mother to know | 但我希望你妈妈知道 |
[30:17] | I am full of thougts, too. | 我也是很有心的 |
[30:22] | So… Let’s eat. | 那… 我们来吃饭吧 |
[30:26] | Preston, get her a chair. Here you go, honey. | Preston 给她拿椅子 来吧 宝贝 |
[30:29] | Yeah, we’re having a little salad… | 我们有沙拉… |
[30:41] | Wow. | 哟 |
[30:42] | 2 visits in 18 years. It’s gettin’ monotonous. | 十八年来上门两次 我都觉得烦了 |
[30:47] | I need to tell you something… | 我得告诉你一些事情… |
[30:51] | About Patrick. | 关于Patrick的 |
[30:55] | This again? | 又是这事? |
[30:58] | Fine. | 好的 |
[31:00] | What about the great and powerful Patrick Logan? | 这位伟大的强势的Patrick Logan怎么了? |
[31:04] | First you have to promise you won’t ever tell Danny. | 首先你得保证不告诉Danny |
[31:09] | Ana! | Ana啊! |
[31:11] | There you are! | 你在这里啊! |
[31:12] | – I have nothing to say to you. – Wait, wait, wait. Just give me five minutes. | – 我跟你没什么好说的 – 等等 等等 给我5分钟时间 |
[31:15] | If you don’t like what I have to say, | 如果你不喜欢我说的话 |
[31:17] | – then you can tell me to go to hell. – Two minutes. | – 那你可以叫我见鬼去吧 – 两分钟 |
[31:20] | I’ll meet you inside. | 在屋里等我吧 |
[31:24] | Before you start, | 先听我说 |
[31:25] | I know you sent me to New York just to get me away from Danny. | 我知道你送我到纽约的原因 就是想让我离开Danny |
[31:28] | – True. I begged Luke to take you, and he did me a favor. I knew it. | – 正确 是我求Luke接纳你 他是帮了我的忙 – 我就知道是这样 |
[31:32] | But it turns out I was doing him a favor, too, | 但结果是我也帮了他一个忙 |
[31:34] | – because he thinks you’re really talented. – He said that? | – 因为他说你很有天份 – 他这样说的? |
[31:37] | He also thinks you’re a petulant, whiny, spoiled brat, | 他也认为你脾气太坏 好发牢骚 是被宠坏了的孩子 |
[31:41] | just like I was, and that’s gonna kill your career, | 就像我以前一样 这会毁了你的事业 |
[31:43] | – just like it killed mine. – I thought you were successful. | – 就像毁了我的事业一样 – 我以为你很成功 |
[31:47] | I was, until everyone was tired of putting up with my crap. | 曾经是 直到每个人都受不了我的臭脾气 |
[31:51] | So I want you to go back to Luke, apologize | 所以我希望你回去向Luke道歉 |
[31:53] | and start acting like a professional. | 并且开始表现得专业一点 |
[31:56] | Modeling can be a great ride, | 模特可以是一段很棒的旅程 |
[31:58] | and I don’t want you to be kicked off before it’s over, | 我不希望你在结束之前就被踢开 |
[32:02] | like I was. | 就像我曾经那样 |
[32:10] | Mom, I know you’re here for me, but I’m not going. | 妈妈 我知道你是来找我的 但我不会走的 |
[32:13] | All right, grandma wants me to stay. | 好了 奶奶想让我留下 |
[32:18] | No. | 不 |
[32:19] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[32:24] | What did you say to her? | 你跟她说什么了? |
[32:26] | She didn’t have to say anything. | 她没说什么 |
[32:27] | Your mother knows what’s best. | 你妈妈知道什么是对你最好的 |
[32:36] | But… | 但… |
[32:36] | we have a relationship now, hmm? | 我们现在是亲人了 对吧? |
[32:40] | We’re gonna talk to each other all the time. | 我们可以一直保持联系 |
[32:44] | Really? | 真的? |
[32:45] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[32:48] | But as long as you’re here, neither one of us is safe. | 但只要你在这里 大家都会有危险 |
[32:54] | Now go pack your stuff. | 现在去收拾东西吧 |
[33:14] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[33:16] | Do you, by any chance, | 你 也许 |
[33:17] | know who that woman is talking to Rose? | 知道和Rose说话的那个女人是谁吗? |
[33:19] | Yeah, that’s her daughter Angie. | 是的 是她女儿Angie |
[33:21] | Really? I haven’t seen her around here. | 真的? 我在这儿没见过她 |
[33:24] | Where… where is she visiting from? | 她从… 从什么地方来? |
[33:26] | Fairview. | 美景镇 |
[33:30] | He’s still out there. | 他还在那儿 |
[33:32] | You really should talk to him. | 你真该和他聊聊 |
[33:36] | I have nothing to say. | 没啥好聊的 |
[33:38] | Bree, he’s 26. | Bree 他都26了 |
[33:39] | He was born before you and Rex were married. | 他是在你和Rex结婚前出生的 |
[33:41] | Fidelity is not the issue. Rex had a secret life. | 不忠并非焦点 而是Rex有过这么段秘密的生活 |
[33:46] | Fine. Be mad at Rex, not at that young man. | 好吧 那冲Rex发火吧 别对年轻人发火啊 |
[33:48] | – He’s innocent. – He showed up to work for me | – 他是无辜的 – 他来为我工作 |
[33:50] | and didn’t tell me that he was my dead husband’s son. | 还不告诉我他是我死去丈夫的儿子 |
[33:55] | What does he want? | 他想要怎样啊? |
[33:57] | Well, there’s only one way to find out. | 呃 只有一种办法知道答案了 |
[34:05] | You told me you wanted to explain. | 你说要跟我解释的 |
[34:07] | You have two minutes. | 给你两分钟吧 |
[34:11] | My mother and father met at a bar. | 我爸妈是在酒吧认识的 |
[34:14] | He was single, so was she. | 他那会单身 她也是 |
[34:16] | They had one night together, and then he went away. | 他们度过了一夜春宵 然后他便离开了 |
[34:19] | When she found out she was pregnant, she called him. | 当她发现自己怀孕的时候 她打电话给他 |
[34:23] | He had just met you and said he was in love. | 那时他刚遇见了你 说他坠入了爱河 |
[34:27] | He offered to support her financially, | 他提出在经济上帮助她 |
[34:29] | but my mom, who was very proud, | 但是我妈是一个很自傲的人 |
[34:32] | turned him down. | 拒绝了他 |
[34:36] | But he did visit you. | 但他去看过你 |
[34:38] | A few times, | 有过几次 |
[34:40] | but my mom asked him to stop because it was too hard on me. | 但我妈让他别再来了 因为对我来说太残酷了 |
[34:44] | And did you ever see him again? | 后来你还见过他吗? |
[34:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:49] | From right here. | 就在这里 |
[34:52] | I used to ride my bike over. | 我经常骑车过来 |
[34:57] | I’d watch you and Andrew and Danielle. | 看着你 Andrew和Danielle |
[35:03] | I wanted to understand | 我想要弄明白 |
[35:04] | why my father would choose all of you over me… | 为什么我爸选你们 而不要我… |
[35:10] | And I did. | 我弄明白了 |
[35:14] | You were all so perfect. | 你们都是如此完美 |
[35:17] | Oh. | 哦 |
[35:24] | My mom died six months ago, | 我妈六个月前去世时 |
[35:27] | and that’s when I decided I needed to meet you. | 就在那时我决定来见见你 |
[35:31] | Why didn’t you tell me who you were? | 那你为什么不告诉我你是谁? |
[35:34] | Because I wanted you to like me… | 因为我想要你喜欢我… |
[35:39] | and I wasn’t sure you would. | 而我不确定你是否会喜欢 |
[35:45] | You look cold. | 你看上去很冷 |
[35:49] | Why don’t you come into the house, | 要不你进屋子去 |
[35:50] | and I’ll make you some hot chocolate, and we can talk? | 我给你做一些热可可 然后我们再聊聊? |
[36:07] | Oh! | 哦! |
[36:09] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[36:11] | You know, not to put any pressure on you, | 我不是要给你施加压力 |
[36:14] | but I caught the bouquet. | 但我抢到花球了 |
[36:18] | Oh. | 哦 |
[36:22] | Do we need to talk? | 我们要聊聊吗? |
[36:25] | We haven’t since… It happened. | 我们还没聊过… 自从那件事以后 |
[36:29] | First of all, | 首先 |
[36:31] | you are a wonderful, beautiful person. | 你人很好 也很漂亮 |
[36:35] | Oh. | 哦 |
[36:36] | Yowza. | 妈呀 |
[36:38] | I was drunk. | 我喝醉了 |
[36:40] | I… I didn’t even know what I was doing until I was doing it, | 我… 直到事发之前我都不知道自己在干吗 |
[36:43] | and then, well… | 然后 呃… |
[36:46] | The other night was a mistake, | 那晚就是一个错误 |
[36:48] | and I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:57] | That is… | 那完全是… |
[36:59] | complete crap. | 废话 |
[37:01] | What? | 什么? |
[37:03] | I’m not gonna let you blame what happened on being drunk. | 我不会让你把责任推到醉酒上去的 |
[37:07] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[37:10] | You know what I’ve been through recently. | 你知道我最近经历了什么 |
[37:14] | And maybe I was… | 也许我是… |
[37:16] | trying to forget that with you? | 想借你忘记不快? |
[37:18] | But I am not attracted to women. | 但我对女人不感兴趣 |
[37:21] | So no matter what it was, | 所以不管怎样 |
[37:25] | it doesn’t count. | 这次都不算数 |
[37:29] | Well… | 呃… |
[37:32] | I know how you touched me, | 我知道你如何抚摸我 |
[37:36] | and I… | 我… |
[37:37] | I saw the look in your eyes when I touched you. | 当我抚摸你的时候 我看到了你的眼神 |
[37:42] | You may deny it now, | 你现在或许可以否认 |
[37:43] | but we connected… | 但我们相互吸引… |
[37:46] | and it counted. | 所以这个算数 |
[38:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:05] | It counted. | 算数 |
[38:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:20] | Hey, you want an extra pillow? | 嘿 你还要个枕头吗? |
[38:24] | There’s empty seats in the back. | 后头有空位子 |
[38:27] | I’m just gonna go sleep there. | 我睡那边吧 |
[38:34] | Ahem. You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[38:36] | Yeah. I’m just tired. | 恩 就是累了 |
[38:42] | Well, you may have picked up on this trip | 呃 这段旅行可能让你了解到 |
[38:45] | that I haven’t always been a good person. | 我并非一直都是好人 |
[38:48] | And I’m gonna work on that, starting with you. | 我要在这方面努力 先从你开始吧 |
[38:52] | Oh. Did Danny say there were seats in the back? | 哦 Danny是说后面有空位子吗? |
[38:54] | No, no, no. Come on. Come on. I’m serious. I’m serious. | 不 不 不 拜托 我是认真的 真的 |
[38:56] | Look, I know you have a secret. | 听着 我知道你有个秘密 |
[39:02] | Carlos and I overheard you and Nick fighting… | 我和Carlos无意间听到你和Nick吵架… |
[39:05] | Something about blowing your cover. | 什么揭穿你身份的事情 |
[39:07] | Don’t worry. I didn’t tell anybody. I just… | 别担心 我没告诉别人 我只是… |
[39:10] | I just want you to know that… | 我只是想让你知道… |
[39:14] | I’ve carried around a lot of secrets, | 我身上背负了太多秘密 |
[39:18] | and I know how lonely it can feel. | 我知道会有多孤独 |
[39:22] | So if you ever need a friend… | 所以如果你需要个朋友… |
[39:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:40] | When I was 18, I wanted to save the planet. | 我18岁的时候 我想要拯救这个星球 |
[39:43] | I organized protests | 我组织过针对伐木公司 |
[39:44] | against logging companies, big oil, auto plants. | 大型油企 汽车公司的抗议 |
[39:50] | But then I got involved with a bad guy… | 但是后来我结识了一个坏人… |
[39:53] | a really bad guy. | 一个很坏的人 |
[39:55] | He convinced me that we had to get more aggressive. | 他说服我必须搞得更激进 |
[40:01] | Long story short… | 长话短说… |
[40:05] | Someone got killed. | 有人被杀了 |
[40:12] | So… This bad guy… | 所以 这个坏人… |
[40:15] | You’re not talking about Nick, are you? | 你说的不是Nick 对吧? |
[40:17] | No. He’s the one who helped me run away from the psycho. | 不 他是帮助我摆脱那个疯子的人 |
[40:24] | So who’s the psycho? | 那谁是疯子呢? |
[40:28] | Danny’s father. | Danny的父亲 |
[40:35] | It’s not always easy to see someone’s true colors. | 要发现某人的真面目并非易事 |
[40:40] | Sometimes you must look beneath the masculine veneer | 有时候你要透过坚毅的外表 |
[40:45] | to find that fragile ego. | 以发掘脆弱的自我 |
[40:49] | You must ignore the sparkle of the jewel | 你要忽略珠宝的璀璨 |
[40:54] | to know you’re looking at a fake. | 以看透赝品的本质 |
[40:58] | You must bring the truth out of the shadows | 你要挖掘暗处的事实 |
[41:03] | to see the beauty of its smile. | 以品鉴微笑的美丽 |
[41:07] | Yes, people hide their true nature from us every day, | 是的 人们每天都将真面目掩盖 |
[41:12] | and sadly, we only find out when it’s too late. | 而不幸的是 当我们认清时 已经为时已晚 |
[41:17] | Uh, Mr. Logan? It’s Iris Beckley. | 呃 Logan先生? 我是Iris Beckley |
[41:21] | Oh, I live, uh, next to Rose de Luca. | 哦 我住在Rose de Luca隔壁 |
[41:24] | Y… you told me, uh, to give you a ring | 你… 你告诉我 呃 如果看到Rose的女儿 |
[41:26] | if I ever saw Rose’s daughter. | 就给你打电话 |
[41:29] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[41:31] | No, I’ll… I’ll tell you where she lives | 不 等我拿到那1000美金 我… 我再告诉你 |
[41:33] | when I get my $1,000. | 她住在哪里 |