Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] All right, I love you. There. I said it. 好吧 我爱你 我终于说出来了
[00:05] Feelings were stated boldly. 感情的大胆表露
[00:07] – I think it’s time for me to give up on men. – You could always just do what I did… – 我想我该放弃男人了 – 你也可以像我一样…
[00:11] – A romantic suggestion was made. – Date chicks? – 一个浪漫的提议 – 和女人约会?
[00:14] Oh. 哦
[00:16] – And a plan was hatched… – He wants to represent you. – 一个计划的出炉… – 他想做你的经济人
[00:19] – Aah! – They want you in New York immediately. – 啊! – 他们要你立刻到纽约
[00:21] – To break up a romance… – This is a huge opportunity. – 结束一段罗曼史… – 这是个绝好的机会
[00:25] The best part is she is miles away from the nearest Bolen. 最棒的是她已经远离最亲近的Bolen了
[00:28] But young love couldn’t be stopped. 但年轻人的爱却不会止步
[00:37] Since she’d become a mother, 自从她做了母亲
[00:39] Gabrielle Solis had learned many things… Gabrielle Solis学会了很多事情…
[00:43] How to get gum off a remote control… 如何去除遥控器上的口香糖…
[00:47] How to rescue a doll from the disposal… 如何从下水道里营救一个娃娃…
[00:52] And where to find disappointing report cards. 从哪里找到糟糕的成绩单
[00:56] Gabrielle had also learned Gabrielle还明白了
[00:58] that no matter how hard she tried… 不管她多么辛苦…
[01:00] Cereal again? 又是麦片?
[01:02] She couldn’t please everyone. 她不能让每个人都开心
[01:04] Yes, another free meal you didn’t have to work for. 是的 又一顿你不劳而获的免费早餐
[01:06] It’s tough being 7. Celia, get down here! 你可都7岁了 Celia 到楼下来!
[01:10] Ana used to make us bacon. Ana以前会给我们做培根
[01:12] I miss her. 我想她了
[01:14] Yeah, well, she also used to do the laundry and the windows, 是的 她以前还洗衣服 擦窗子
[01:16] so I miss her more. Celia, the milk is poured! 所以我更想她 Celia 牛奶已经倒好了!
[01:20] Oh, I need cupcakes for school today. 哦 我今天上学得带纸杯蛋糕
[01:23] Today? How many? 今天? 要多少?
[01:24] Mom! 妈妈!
[01:26] Three dozen. 三打
[01:27] Why didn’t you tell me this last night? 昨晚你怎么不告诉我?
[01:30] I forgot. We got any ham? I need meat. 我忘了 有火腿吗? 我得吃点肉
[01:34] Babe, are you gonna pick up my suit from the dry cleaners? 宝贝 你能去干洗店帮我取衣服吗?
[01:36] Yes, after I fold the laundry, fry up some ham 好 等我叠好衣服 煎好火腿
[01:38] and pull three dozen cupcakes out of my ass! 再做出三打纸杯蛋糕来!
[01:42] – Mom! – What?! – 妈妈! – 什么事?!
[01:44] My face itches. 我脸上痒
[01:47] What are those, mosquito bites? 这是些什么东西 蚊子咬的吗?
[01:49] Whoa. That looks like chicken pox. 哦 看起来像水痘
[01:52] No. No! No! No! I don’t have time for sick kids! 不 不! 我可没时间照顾生病的孩子!
[01:55] Forget the dry cleaning. You gotta take her to the doctor. 别管干洗的事了 你得带她去看医生
[01:58] – Oh, god. What do you do for chicken pox? I’ve never had them. – What? Stop. – 哦 天哪 你怎么对付水痘的? 我可没得过这个 – 什么? 等一下
[02:03] – Why? – You can’t go anywhere near her. – 为什么? – 你不能靠近她
[02:04] If you’ve haven’t had them, you’re not immune. 如果你没得过水痘 你就没有免疫力
[02:06] – In fact, you gotta get out of here. – Honey, Celia is sick. – 事实上 你得离开这里 – 宝贝 Celia病了
[02:08] – Chicken pox is dangerous for adults. Go. – I have to do the laundry. I’ve got dishes… – 水痘对成年人也是危险的 走吧 – 我还得洗衣服 洗盘子…
[02:12] I will take care of the house. 我来照顾家
[02:15] Yes, Gabrielle had learned many things as a mother. 是的 Gabrielle学会了很多母亲该做的事
[02:20] The most important… 最重要的是…
[02:22] See ya. 再见
[02:24] Was to get while the getting was good. 是在好事来时抓住机会
[02:38] Seduction… 诱惑…
[02:40] Any soap opera fan will tell you, 任何一个肥皂剧迷都会告诉你
[02:44] it’s an art best practiced… 这是最佳的艺术演绎…
[02:46] Stop. 停下
[02:48] on those who are vulnerable. 对那些脆弱的人
[02:52] Hey there. 你在这啊
[02:53] You hungry? 你饿了吗?
[02:55] Oh, I am now. 哦 我现在是饿了
[02:56] What’s that amazing smell? 是什么闻起来这么诱人?
[03:00] Uh, cinnamon brioche French toast. 呃 肉桂奶油法国吐司
[03:04] Oh, but I probably shouldn’t. You’re such an amazing cook. 哦 我也许不该这么说 你是个非常棒的厨师
[03:07] I’m already having trouble fitting into my clothes. 这件衣服我已经穿不上了
[03:11] Oh. Uh… 哦 呃…
[03:13] You need some maple syrup. 你得加点枫糖汁
[03:16] Oh, seriously, you heated the syrup? 哦 说实话 是你溶化了糖汁?
[03:19] You’re unbelievable. 你真是让人难以置信
[03:26] Mm 呃
[03:27] You should eat it while it’s still… 你应该趁…
[03:31] hot. 趁热吃
[03:41] Mm. 呃
[03:43] Mmm! 嗯!
[03:43] Oh, no. 哦 不
[03:45] Look. 看看
[03:46] I just got syrup all over me. 我全身都弄上糖汁了
[03:50] I don’t know what it is with me. 我不知道我是怎么了
[03:51] I just… have to get dirty. 我得… 搞干净
[03:55] You… 你…
[03:57] Got some on your bra, too. 你胸衣上也有一点
[04:00] Oh. 哦
[04:19] I’ll get it. 我来弄吧
[04:23] Please. It’s wrong. 拜托 这是不对的
[04:26] Then why does it feel so right? 那为什么感觉是对的呢?
[04:30] Katherine? You up yet? Katherine? 你起来了吗?
[04:32] Oh, good. I was calling, but you didn’t hear me. 哦 太好了 我叫你了 但你没听到
[04:36] I think you feel asleep with the TV on. 我想你可能是开着电视睡着了
[04:41] So what would you like for breakfast? 你早餐想吃点什么?
[04:44] Anything but French toast. 除了法国吐司什么都行
[04:48] Oh, I don’t think you’ll be here that long. 哦 我想你不能再呆在这里了
[04:54] I got it. 我想到了
[04:55] I got the perfect name for the baby. 我为我们的宝宝想了一个很棒的名字
[05:00] Patricia. 叫Patricia
[05:02] Let me think about it. 让我想想
[05:03] No. 不
[05:05] Wh… 呃…
[05:06] Why not? It’s a great name. 为什么不行? 这是个很棒的名字
[05:09] I told you, I want to honor my aunt. We’re naming her Polly. 我告诉过你 我想纪念我的阿姨 我们叫她Polly
[05:12] Polly? 叫Polly?
[05:14] Okay, you get a peg leg, I’ll get an eye patch, 好吧 你得到了假腿 我得到了眼罩
[05:17] and we’ll carry her around on our shoulders. 我们得把她扛在肩上了
[05:23] – Morning, Penny. – Oh, hey, baby. – 早上好 Penny – 哦 嗨 宝贝
[05:25] Mwah. Where are my pancakes? 哇 我的烤饼呢?
[05:28] Oh, sweetie, I’ve got a lot going on today. 哦 宝贝 我今天太忙了
[05:30] – I’ll make you pancakes this weekend. – But I always get pancakes on my birthday. – 我周末给你做烤饼 – 但我每个生日都有烤饼吃的
[05:36] That’s… right. 是… 这样的
[05:39] You do. 确实是
[05:42] But… 但…
[05:43] We… have… an even bigger treat 我们… 有… 一个更棒的大餐
[05:46] – planned for you this year. – Yeah. – 今年早就计划好了的 – 是的
[05:49] What? 是什么?
[05:50] Oh! 哦!
[05:52] Like I’m gonna tell you and ruin the big suprise! 如果我告诉你就没有惊喜了!
[05:56] – How could you forget her birthday? – Me? I’m pregnant. I forget pants sometimes. – 你怎么能忘记她的生日? – 我? 我怀孕了 我经常丢三落四的
[05:59] What’s your excuse? 你有什么借口?
[06:01] What’s my surprise? 我的惊喜是什么?
[06:04] What the hell are we gonna do? 我们到底该怎么办?
[06:07] Cover me. I’m going in. 掩护我 我先上
[06:13] Birthday breakfasts… 生日早餐…
[06:16] are for kids. 是给小孩子的
[06:18] Now that you’re 11, 你已经11岁了
[06:21] I was planning to make you… 我计划给你
[06:23] the best… 最棒的…
[06:26] birthday… dinner ever, 生日… 晚餐
[06:31] with decorations… 有很多装饰品…
[06:34] tons of presents… 很多礼物…
[06:38] pin the tail on the… 辫子上扎上…
[06:41] You forgot my birthday. 你忘了我的生日
[06:43] Wow. 哇
[06:48] There was no covering that, babe. 不用掩护了 宝贝
[06:53] You’re twice the man he is. 你比他强多了
[06:58] What’s Raymundo gonna say 当Raymundo发现Tiffany和他兄弟上床了
[06:59] when he finds out Tiffany’s sleeping with his brother? 他会说什么呢?
[07:03] Alas, you’ll never know. 哎呀 你们永远不会知道了
[07:05] Oh, hey, Mom. We… we were just taking a break. 哦 嗨 妈妈 我们… 我们正在休息
[07:08] So I gathered. 所以我也来了
[07:09] – If you don’t mind, Tad, I’d like to speak to my son. – Sure. Go ahead. – Tad 如果你不介意 我想和我儿子谈谈 – 当然 谈吧
[07:14] In private, Tad. 单独谈 Tad
[07:16] Oh! So you want me to… 哦! 你要我…
[07:18] Be anyplace else but here, right. 除了这里 哪儿都行
[07:24] Uh, so.. so what’s up? 呃 那… 什么事?
[07:26] There’s a truck outside 外面有一辆卡车
[07:27] with the flower arrangements we ordered for the Adams party… 装着我们为Adams的派对预订的…
[07:30] all 100 of them. 100盆鲜花
[07:32] – Wait. But we only ordered ten. – That’s what I said. – 等等 但我们只订了十盆 – 那也正是我要说的
[07:35] Then the delivery man showed me this invoice. 送货员给我看了订货单
[07:38] At first I wasn’t sure if that was Tad’s signatur 开始我还不确定那是Tad的签名
[07:40] But when I saw that his name was misspelled… 但当我发现他的名字都写错了…
[07:43] I knew it was him. 我知道就是他写的
[07:45] – Uh, would you like me to talk to him? – No. I would like you to hold him down – 呃 你要我跟他说吗? – 不 我希望你
[07:48] while I strike him with a large wooden spoon. 在我用大木勺揍他的时候摁住他
[07:51] Whatever. I… I’ll take care of it. 不管怎么样 我… 我来处理吧
[07:52] What are you going to say to him? 你打算跟他说些什么?
[07:55] Look, when… when Orson had his accident, 听我说 当… 当Orson出事的时候
[07:57] – did you or did you not put me in charge? – Yes, but I am starting to think that you are not ready. – 你有没有让我来处理? – 是的 但我现在觉得你还没准备好
[08:02] Look… I’m never gonna figure this job out 听我说… 这工作我也没法干了
[08:05] – unless you let me make mistakes and learn from them. – I realize that, Andrew, but you’re making… – 除非你给我犯错和吸取教训的机会 – 我明白 Andrew 但你在犯…
[08:09] Mom, I know you have your control issues, 妈妈 我知道你要掌控一切
[08:11] but when stuff happens, you’re gonna have to learn 但当事情发生的时候 你得学会
[08:13] to just relax and… and let me clean up my own messes, okay? 放松… 让我来处理自己的麻烦 好吗?
[08:16] Hey, where do you want all these flower arrangements? 嗨 你们打算把这些花放在哪儿?
[08:23] Oops. 糟了
[08:25] No problem, Tad. 没关系的 Tad
[08:26] As luck would have it, we’ve got extra. 幸运的是 我们有备用的
[08:32] Mmm! 呃!
[08:34] Roy, we’ve got guests. You can watch your soap later. Roy 客人来了 你等会儿再看肥皂剧吧
[08:38] Come on, Roy. 来吧 Roy
[08:40] Well, again, thank you for inviting us over to brunch. 嗯 再次感谢你们请我们共进午餐
[08:42] – Everything looks delicious. – Yeah, it does, doesn’t it? – 每一样看起来都很好吃 – 是 是的 不是吗?
[08:46] Right, Karen? 是吧 Karen?
[08:47] You know what I want. 你知道我想要的是什么
[08:50] When company comes over, I get to use salt. 当我们分开时 我就能吃盐了
[08:54] Roy’s on a low-sodium diet. Roy得低盐饮食
[08:56] “No sodium” is code for “tastes like socks.” 没盐就意味着很难吃
[09:00] So sue me ’cause I don’t want you dropping dead. 那你就因为我不想让你死而起诉我吧
[09:04] Listen to you two. 听听你们两个说的话
[09:05] You sound like a sweet, old married couple. 你们说话像一对甜蜜的老夫妻
[09:11] So… Have you ever thought 那… 你有没有想过
[09:13] of making an honest woman out of Karen? 让Karen做你最可靠的女人呢?
[09:18] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[09:20] Oh. I just want them to be as happy as we are. 哦 我只想让他们和我们一样幸福
[09:23] Uh, we’re happy. 呃 我们很幸福
[09:24] Living in sin suits us just fine. 虽然没有合法的婚姻但我们很幸福
[09:29] Is that how Karen feels? Karen的感觉也是这样吗?
[09:30] Susan, why don’you, uh, try this frittata? Susan 为什么不 呃 尝一下菜肉煎蛋饼呢?
[09:34] Karen doesn’t care about marriage. Karen不在乎婚姻
[09:37] Do you, pumpkin? 是吗 宝贝?
[09:40] Here. 给你
[09:41] Have some more salt. 再加点盐吧
[09:43] I always figured you’d say no. 我一直以为你不同意呢?
[09:45] So why don’t you grow a pair and find out? 那我们为什么不能成为一对呢?
[09:49] Are you serious? 你是认真的吗?
[09:53] Of course she’s serious. 她当然是认真的
[09:58] Fine. 好吧
[09:59] Mike, give me a hand, will you? Mike 帮我一把 好吗?
[10:03] Oh, my god! This is so romantic. 天啊! 太浪漫了
[10:07] Karen, will you… Karen 你愿意…
[10:09] Son of a bitch. 该死
[10:10] There’s the battery to my hearing aid. 这是我助听器的电池
[10:15] Okay, okay. 好吧 好吧
[10:17] Karen… Do you wanna marry me? Karen… 你愿意嫁给我吗?
[10:22] Golly, I don’t know what to say. This is all so sudden. 天啊 我不知从何说起 一切都太突然了
[10:26] Answer. My knee hurts. 回答我 我膝盖疼
[10:30] I would love to marry you, Roy. 我愿意嫁给你 Roy
[10:37] Yes! 好啊!
[10:43] So if Gaby’s just staying a couple of days, 如果Gaby只是来住几天
[10:45] – why’d she bring three suitcases? – She said most of her dresses haven’t had chicken pox either. – 为什么要带三大箱东西? – 她说她大部分裙子也没长过水痘
[10:50] Oh! 噢!
[10:51] That… was amazing. 那… 太棒了
[10:53] I just took a nap in the middle of the day. 我刚在大中午睡了一觉
[10:57] – Guess it’s a little different without kids, huh? – Oh, you kidding me? – 我猜孩子没在身边会有些不同 对吧? – 哦 开什么玩笑?
[11:00] I haven’t taken a nap since Juanita crowned. 自从Juanita出生 我就没打过盹
[11:02] Okay, you just created a visual that is 好吧 你刚制造的画面
[11:04] forbidden inside these walls. Try to watch that. 在这间屋子里是被禁止的 请注意啊
[11:06] – Here. You’re just in time for pre-dinner cosmos. – In a crystal glass? – 给 喝点饭前的鸡尾酒 – 装在水晶杯里的?
[11:11] – Mm. – Oh! Celia broke our last one six months ago. – 嗯 – 噢! Celia六个月前把家里最后一个打碎了
[11:15] I’ve been drinking my cocktails out of a scooby-doo sippy cup. 我只好一直用史酷比的鸭嘴杯喝鸡尾酒
[11:19] Mmm! I’m in heaven. 嗯! 太棒了
[11:21] Mmm. So it’s movie night. Have you seen this? 嗯 今晚是电影之夜 你看过这个吗?
[11:24] Does it have a talking penguin or a dog that plays basketball? 里面是有说话的企鹅呢还是有打篮球的狗啊?
[11:27] – No, just gratuitous sex and lots of violence. – Yay! Art! – 不 只有很多性爱和暴力场面 – 耶! 艺术啊!
[11:34] Ahh! 啊!
[11:38] Uh-oh. Somebody’s glass is empty. 啊哦 某人的酒杯空了
[11:41] That’s also forbidden inside these walls. 这屋子里也不容许这样的事
[11:43] Oh! 噢!
[11:45] I know I don’t know you guys that well, but… 我知道我和你们不是很熟 但是…
[11:47] I love you. 我爱你们
[11:50] Mmm. 嗯
[11:54] Oh, wow. 噢 哇
[11:56] Are you okay? Oh, my god. 你没事吧? 天啊
[11:59] – Penny? – All right, it’s time for cake. – Penny? – 好的 该上蛋糕了
[12:02] – I got your favorite. – Chocolate? – 我买了你最喜欢的 – 巧克力味的?
[12:05] I got your second favorite. 我买了你第二喜欢的
[12:07] – Mom? – Yes? – 妈? – 咋了?
[12:09] Uh, I have a date in half an hour. Can I go now? 呃 我半小时内有个约会 我现在能走吗?
[12:11] No, you cannot go. 不 你不能走
[12:13] Preston’s in Europe. Parker’s at band practice. Preston在欧洲 Parker又在排练乐队
[12:16] – You are representing all siblings. – Mom… – 你代表了所有的兄妹 – 妈…
[12:17] – Don’t you feel bad we forgot her birthday? – I didn’t forget. I gave her a present this morning. – 我们忘记了她的生日你就不惭愧吗? – 我没忘记 今天早上我送了她礼物
[12:22] So don’t take it out on me that you and dad failed as parents. 所以别把你和老爸身为父母的失误推到我身上
[12:25] Oh. We used up all our good parenting on you. 噢 我们把最好的教育都投注到了你身上
[12:27] That’s why you’re so delightful. 那也是你这么讨人喜欢的原因
[12:29] Okay. 好的
[12:31] Here we go! 开始吧!
[12:33] Hee-hee! 呵呵!
[12:35] One, two, three… 一 二 三…
[12:37] Who’s Polly? 谁是Polly?
[12:43] Happy Birthday, Polly. 生日快乐 Polly
[12:45] Oh, my god! 天啊!
[12:47] Erase, erase, erase. 删除 删除 删除
[12:50] Sweetie, I am so sorry. 亲爱的 我很抱歉
[12:53] You know, I don’t know if you know this, 我不知道你是否知道
[12:54] but pregnant women get a little scattered. 孕妇较容易分散注意力
[12:57] And then your dad and I were talking about baby names, 你爸和我当时在谈论宝宝的名字
[12:59] and I got on the phone with the bakery, and… 然后我又在电话上和面包店聊 然后…
[13:03] Which is clearly a terrible excuse, 这是个很烂的借口
[13:04] and again, I am so sorry. Let me fix this. 再一次 我很抱歉 让我来搞定它
[13:11] Hey! That just made it worse, 嘿! 越变越糟
[13:14] and how would you like a puppy? 你喜欢小狗吗?
[13:17] Forget it. 算了
[13:20] But you haven’t opened your presents yet. 可你还没拆礼物啊
[13:23] Come back… 回来…
[13:25] Penny. 是Penny
[13:25] I know her name. 我知道她的名字
[13:29] – The central bank Thursday raised interest rates… – Nick! – 中央银行周四提高了利率… – Nick!
[13:33] Yeah. What? What’s going on? 恩 怎么? 有事吗?
[13:36] Danny took off. Listen to this… Danny离家出走了 听听这个…
[13:38] “didn’t want to wake you. Went camping with Eddie. “不想吵醒你们 和Eddie去野营了
[13:41] Had to clear my head about the whole Ana thing. 必须忘掉Ana这件事
[13:42] P.S. Took my cell, but doubt we’ll have reception.” 另外 带了手机 但恐怕有没有信号”
[13:47] Good for him. 真有他的
[13:48] Are you crazy? He’s never been by himself. 你疯了吗? 他从没一个人过啊
[13:51] He knows how to drink out of a canteen and pee on a tree. 他知道怎样用水壶喝水 在树下撒尿
[13:54] – I think he’ll be fine. – This isn’t funny. – 我觉得他会没事的 – 这不好笑
[13:55] Look, should he have asked us? Okay, yeah. 听着 他该问问我们吗? 是的
[13:58] But I think it’s healthy. 但我觉得这很健康
[14:02] Hey, better hiking with Eddie 嘿 和Eddie去远足
[14:03] than alone in his room with a bottle of pills. 总好过独自待在满是药的房间里吧
[14:08] I don’t know. 我不知道啊
[14:09] He’s 19. Eventually, we gotta let him live a normal life. 他19岁了 最后我们还是要让他过正常的生活
[14:14] He’s never gonna have a normal life. 他永远过不上正常的生活
[14:16] None of us will. 我们都不可能
[14:22] I realize the mistake was ours, Mr. Tan, 我知道是我们的失误 Tan先生
[14:25] but what am I supposed to do 可是90盆额外的花卉
[14:26] with 90 extra floral arrangements? 要我如何处理呢?
[14:28] Well, it will be your problem 那好 如果我和你断绝生意
[14:30] if I stop doing business with you. 那就是你的问题了
[14:35] Yes. What can I do for you? 是的 有事吗?
[14:37] – Actually, the question is what can I do for you? – I’m sorry. Did we have an appointment? – 实际上是 我能帮到你吗? – 抱歉 我们有预约吗?
[14:41] No, but I’ve been wanting to meet you for such a long time, 没有 可是我想见你很久了
[14:43] and when I woke up this morning, I told myself today is the day. 我今早醒来 对自己说就今天了
[14:46] – May I sit? – No, no. Not just yet. What is it you want, Mr… – 我能坐吗? – 不 还不能 你想要什么 贵姓…
[14:50] Allen. Sam Allen. 是Allen Sam Allen
[14:51] I’ve been following your career for a while now, Mrs. Hodge. 我追随您的事业有一段时间了 Hodge夫人
[14:54] I’ve been to some parties you’ve catered, 我参加过几次您承办的派对
[14:55] and I’ve got your cookbook, I’ve read every interview 买了您的食谱 读了您每一次的采访
[14:57] – you’ve ever done, and I think you’re quite amazing. – How nice. Now let’s skip to the part where you assure me – 我觉得您太棒了 – 真好啊 下面就请你说服我相信你
[15:02] that you’re not some deranged stalker. 不是什么精神错乱的跟踪者
[15:05] – Hardly. I want to work for you. – Doing what? – 不是 我想要为你工作 – 做什么啊?
[15:09] Anything. Everything. 任何事 一切都行
[15:12] I’m very busy, Mr. Allen. 我很忙 Allen先生
[15:14] If you’d like, you could leave your resume with my assistant… 如果可以 你可以把你的简历留给我的助理…
[15:16] I worked as a sous-chef to put myself through business school, 我靠助理厨师的工作完成了商学院的学业
[15:19] where I graduated at the top of my class. 以优异成绩毕业
[15:21] I know my way around a kitchen and a calculator. 我对厨房和计算很熟悉
[15:23] And I’m not asking you to pay me a lot of money, not yet anyway. 我不会要求你付我很多钱 至少暂时不会
[15:27] I want to learn your business from the ground up, 我想从头学习你的生意
[15:29] – and then I want to help you expand it. – Really? – 并且帮你扩张它 – 真的?
[15:34] You’re a woman who has something to say about traditional values, 你是一位伸张传统观念的女性
[15:38] and I think our country’s ready to listen. 我觉得我们国家已经洗耳恭听了
[15:41] I am flattered… 受宠若惊…
[15:43] But I’m also fully staffed, 可我这里人够了
[15:45] and I honestly wouldn’t know how to use you. I’m sorry. 并且我真的不知该如何启用你 抱歉
[15:51] So am I. 我也是
[15:54] In regard to the extra floral arrangements, 关于多出来的花卉
[15:57] you could donate them to a hospital 你可以捐赠给医院
[15:58] and record the loss as a charitable contribution. 并计为慈善捐助损失
[16:01] And if you split the arrangements in half, 如果你将花卉分成两份
[16:03] you could double the amount you claim. 就可以按双倍捐出
[16:05] Just a thought. 只是个想法
[16:09] Mr. Allen? Allen先生?
[16:12] Now you can sit. 现在你可以坐了
[16:19] Hey. Where’s your blushing bride? 嘿 那位脸红的新娘呢?
[16:21] Upstairs in the can. What do you want? 楼上准备好了 你要干嘛?
[16:24] Well, I thought I would drop this off. 呃 我想把这个留在这里
[16:26] It’s a bouquet I found. 这是我发现的一个花束
[16:28] Don’t you think it’ll be perfect for Karen? 你不觉得配Karen很完美吗?
[16:29] – Haven’t you done enough already? – Huh? – 你做的还不够吗? – 啊?
[16:33] We had a good thing going… Me and Karen. 我们过得好好的… 我和Karen
[16:36] Now ’cause of you, we’re gonna get married and ruin it. 都怪你 我们要结婚了 一切都毁了
[16:40] Getting married isn’t gonna ruin it. 结婚不会毁掉这些的
[16:42] It’s gonna make it better. 会越变越好
[16:43] No, it isn’t. It’s like salt. 不 没有 就像是盐
[16:46] What? 什么?
[16:51] All my life, I never cared about salt, 我这一生 我从没在乎过盐
[16:54] but when my doctor said I couldn’t have it anymore, 但当我的医生说我不能再吃盐的时候
[16:57] I started craving it. 我又开始渴望了
[17:00] Wait. Are, uh… 等等 呃…
[17:02] You telling me that… 你想告诉我…
[17:04] you’re gonna cheat on Karen? 你会欺骗Karen?
[17:06] I go to a stretching class at the center. 我参加中心的一个拉伸课程
[17:09] There’s a lady with blue hair, always sits in front of me. 有位蓝头发的女士 一直坐在我前面
[17:12] Six months she’s been there. I never gave a crap about her. 六个月一直如此 我从没注意过她
[17:15] But this morning, 48 hours after you told me 可是今早 你让我向Karen
[17:18] I had to propose to Karen, 求婚48小时后
[17:21] I’m looking at ol’ blue hair, 我看到的全是蓝头发
[17:23] and I’m smacking my lips. 我还咂咂地弹舌头
[17:25] Salt. 盐
[17:26] You’re 80 years old, Roy. 你都80岁了 Roy
[17:29] Infidelity is… 不忠是…
[17:31] dangerous. 危险的
[17:32] My body’s 80, 我身体是80岁了
[17:34] but inside, I’m still a Randy teenage boy. 但是内心 我还是个少年
[17:38] Susan, I’m telling ya, Susan 告诉你吧
[17:40] I have to kiss some other women before I die. 在我死之前 我要再亲亲别的女人
[17:43] Well, you can’t, so forget it. 呃 你不能 想也别想
[17:45] Just think about Karen and how much she loves you, 想想Karen 想想她有多爱你
[17:48] and if you do that, I’m sure you’ll be able to resist 如果你那么做了 我相信你能抵挡
[17:52] any inappropriate urges, okay? 任何不恰当的欲望 好吗?
[17:56] Mm! 恩!
[17:59] Mwah! 嗯!
[18:01] Yeah, that’s the stuff. 耶 就是这样
[18:12] How is your wife being molested funny? 你老婆被调戏了有什么好笑的?
[18:15] – It was just a kiss from an 80-year-old man. – Well, it’s too bad he didn’t grab my ass. – 只是被80岁的老人亲了一下 – 呃 他没摸我屁股真是太可惜了
[18:20] – You’d be rolling on the floor. – What do you want me to do, beat him up? – 你肯定会笑翻在地吧 – 你要我怎么做 打他?
[18:23] – Take the tennis balls off his walker? – Okay, forget about me. – 把他的蛋蛋切掉? – 好吧 忘掉我这件事
[18:25] What about what he’s doing to Karen? 那他要对Karen做的事呢?
[18:27] I mean, they’re about to get married, 他们就要结婚了
[18:29] and he has no intention of being faithful. 他都没有保持忠贞的意思
[18:32] – Because he feels trapped. And whose fault is that? – Don’t point the mustard at me. – 因为他感觉受困了 那又是谁的错呢? – 别用芥子酱指着我
[18:38] Susan, I was there. Susan 我也在场
[18:39] You practically forced him into this. 实际上是你强迫他这么做的
[18:42] Okay. I made a mistake. 好吧 我犯了个错
[18:44] I didn’t know that he was some sort of jurassic gigolo. 我没想到他会是侏罗纪的小白脸
[18:47] I have to tell Karen about this right now. 我现在就告诉Karen
[18:50] No. You’ve meddled enough. 不 你干涉得够多啦
[18:52] Well, I can’t let her marry him, knowing what I know. 呃 知道了这些 我不能让她嫁给他
[18:55] Susan, he’s having second thoughts. Susan 他只是重新考虑而已
[18:57] I mean, come on, there’s not a married man on earth 拜托 世上没有一个要结婚的男人
[19:00] – who didn’t have second thoughts before he got married. – Oh, really? – 不会在结婚之前重新考虑的 – 哦 真的?
[19:08] Well… 呃…
[19:09] Come on… I didn’t mean… 拜托… 我不是说….
[19:13] Okay, I’m done. 好吧 我说完了
[19:15] See ya, boys! Thanks for driving! 回见 男孩们! 感谢载我回来!
[19:18] Bye, Gaby! Don’t forget to friend us! 拜 Gaby! 别忘记友情联络!
[19:20] Oh, I won’t, Fernando. 哦 不会忘 Fernando
[19:22] And good luck with your pec implants. 祝你隆胸成功
[19:31] All right, time for a nightcap. 好了 到喝睡前酒的时间了
[19:33] Oh, nightcaps! I’d forgotten all about nightcaps. 哦 睡前酒! 我都忘记这回事了
[19:37] Oh, I miss the gay single life. 哦 好怀念与同性恋的单身生活
[19:38] You know what? She deserves the full experience. 知道吗? 她应该全程体验一下
[19:41] – We’re gonna throw you a party. – Brilliant! I have mini quiches in the freezer – 我们将为你办场宴会 – 好主意! 冰箱里还有小蛋饼
[19:44] – and ten homos on speed dial. It’s done. – Oh! I’m so excited! – 快速拨号里还存了十位同性恋号码 就这么定了 – 哦 太激动了!
[19:48] Invite those guys from tonight… 邀请今晚的这些家伙…
[19:50] except Fernando. He’s prettier than me. 除了Fernando 他比我还漂亮
[19:52] Hmm. 嗯
[19:53] Hi. It’s Bob. And Lee. 嗨 这里是Bob和Lee之家
[19:55] Leave a message. 请留言
[19:56] Hey, guys. It’s Carlos. I’m looking for Gaby. 嘿 伙计们 我是Carlos 我找Gaby
[20:00] The doctor says the girls aren’t contagious anymore, 医生说孩子们不再传染了
[20:02] so she can come home now. Thanks. 她现在可以回家了 多谢
[20:05] Well, that’s good news. 哦 这可是好消息
[20:06] What?! That is horrible news. 什么?! 多恐怖的消息
[20:09] My children are healthy. Damn it! 我的孩子们健康了 真糟糕!
[20:11] But you can go home now. 但你可以回家了
[20:12] No, I’m not ready. I’m just starting to remember 不 我还没准备好 刚重新回忆起
[20:15] what it’s like to be human again… 什么是人类的生活…
[20:17] Sleeping in, not stepping on toys, 睡懒觉 不会踩到玩具上
[20:19] eating at restaurants that don’t have a slide. 在没有滑梯的餐馆吃饭
[20:22] I have tasted freedom, and I am not ready to give it up! 我找到了自由 还不想放弃它!
[20:25] But what are you gonna tell Carlos? 但你怎么跟Carlos说呢?
[20:29] Oh, no. A stomach virus? 哦 不 肠炎?
[20:31] Yeah, when you called earlier, 是 你之前打电话时
[20:33] I was throwing up. 我正在呕吐
[20:35] Well, we don’t want the girls to catch it. 我可不想姑娘们感染上
[20:37] What’s that noise? 那是什么声音?
[20:41] My teeth are chattering. 我牙齿在打颤
[20:43] Anyhow, I’ll be home as soon as I can. 不管怎样 我会尽早回家的
[20:45] Doctor says it’s a 24-hour thing. 医生说24小时就能好
[20:47] Don’t forget the hangover. 别忘记宿醉哦
[20:48] Or 36-hour thing. Gotta go. 顶多36小时的事 挂了
[20:51] Start pouring. 倒酒吧
[20:53] I said I was throwing up. Don’t want to be a liar. 我跟他说我吐了 可不想变成骗子
[21:02] I can hire whomever I want. It’s my company. 我想雇谁都可以 这是我的公司
[21:05] And I run it for you. I should have been consulted. 都是我帮你打理的 事先该和我商量
[21:07] Why are you being so unpleasant about this? 你怎么对此这么不满?
[21:09] I hired Sam to help you. 我雇Sam是来帮你的
[21:11] I don’t need his help. I’ve got it under control. 我不需要他的帮助 我自己打理的井井有条
[21:14] Andrew, all I’ve seen lately is evidence to the contrary, Andrew 我最近看到的都是些反例
[21:17] and if you think I’m gonna stand by 除非你觉得我能袖手旁观
[21:18] while everything I’ve built falls apart… 而自己创造的一切土崩瓦解…
[21:23] Sam. I thought you’d gone home. Sam 我以为你回家了
[21:25] Well, I stayed late to finish the inventory. 哦 我在整理存货清单
[21:27] Well, aren’t you industrious? 哦 你可真勤劳?
[21:30] I also wanted to talk about Tad. 我也想说说Tad的事
[21:33] Uh, what about him? 呃 什么事?
[21:35] Every task I’ve given him 我给他的每个任务
[21:36] he’s either botched or failed to finish. 要么搞砸 要么就完不成
[21:38] I think it’s time to cut our losses. 我认为是时候减少损失了
[21:41] We’re… we’re not firing Tad. 我们… 我们不能解雇Tad
[21:43] Why not? He’s a moron. 为什么不? 他是个蠢货
[21:44] He’s a good guy, and… and I don’t want you 他是个好人 并且… 我不希望你
[21:47] talking that way about my employees. 这样说我的雇员
[21:48] Andrew, you have to admit, Andrew 你必须承认
[21:50] he’s more than a little incompetent. 他很不称职
[21:53] Give him a chance. He’s just a kid. 给他个机会 他还是个孩子
[21:58] You’re having an affair with him, aren’t you? 因为你和他发生关系了 不是吗?
[22:01] Sam! Sam啊!
[22:03] How could you say such a thing? 你怎么能这样说?
[22:04] I think the more pertinent question is 我认为更适当的问题是
[22:08] why isn’t Andrew denying it? 为什么Andrew不予否认?
[22:11] T… 他…
[22:14] Uh… 呃…
[22:16] Andrew, have you had sex with Tad? Andrew 你和Tad发生关系了吗?
[22:20] Just once. Uh… 就一次 呃…
[22:22] Oh, my god. 哦 天啊
[22:24] Well, he came on to me. It was late, and I’d been drinking. 他先主动的 当时很晚了 我还喝醉了
[22:28] That’s your excuse? 这就是你的借口?
[22:30] Honestly, Andrew, I am so disappointed in you. 说实话 Andrew 我对你很失望
[22:32] Oh, really? Y… you want to play that card? 哦 是吗? 你… 你想用这一招?
[22:34] – You’re living with Alex. – And you’re married to Orson. – 你和Alex在一起生活 – 你还嫁给Orson了呢
[22:39] Yeah, I know about Karl Mayer. 是的 我知道关于Karl Mayer的事
[22:42] Hello, pot. I’m kettle. It’s nice to meet you. 你好 半斤 我是八两 很高兴认识你
[22:44] I cannot believe you would bring this up in front of a stranger. 真不敢相信你在陌生人面前说这些
[22:46] Yeah, you know me. 是啊 你知道我的
[22:47] Hypocrisy just makes me forget my manners. 虚伪使我忘记了礼貌
[22:50] Perhaps I should go. 或许我该走了
[22:51] Yes. But I want you back here bright and early 是的 但我希望明早你能早点过来
[22:54] tomorrow morning to help me fire Tad. 好帮我炒掉Tad
[22:56] Y… No. No. You… you… you can’t fire him. 不 不 你… 你… 你不能炒掉他
[23:01] Yes, I can. 不 我可以
[23:02] In fact, I can fire anyone I want. 事实上 我想炒谁就炒谁
[23:18] And then right as I was taking off her bra, 就在我脱掉她的胸罩时候
[23:22] – I woke up. – Hmm. – 我醒了 – 嗯
[23:25] What do you think that means? 你觉得这意味着什么?
[23:28] Seems pretty straightforward. 看起来很明显
[23:30] But I’m not a lesbian. 但我不是拉拉
[23:33] You’re getting ahead of yourself. 别过早下结论
[23:35] Maybe this dream isn’t even about Robin. 或许这个梦和Robin无关
[23:37] Maybe it’s about how I’ve been so hurt by men 只是说明我被男人伤的很深
[23:40] that women are the only safe option left. 女人是余下的唯一安全选择
[23:43] Why are you even thinking about relationships at all, 你怎么还在想这些关系呢
[23:46] with men or women? 和男人还是女人?
[23:47] You’re still fragile. 你还很脆弱
[23:50] Now when you’re stronger, 等你变的坚强以后
[23:51] then we can talk about who you might be attracted to. 我们再来谈论你可能被谁吸引的事
[23:54] But I’m not attracted to her. That’s what I’m saying. 可我没被她吸引 这就是我要说的
[23:58] Women my age don’t just wake up one day 我这个年龄的女人不会某天一觉醒来
[24:00] with a whole new sexual identity. 拥有一个新的性取向
[24:03] This dream has got to mean something else. 这个梦肯定有别的意义
[24:06] Well, what it tells me, clearly, 它告诉我的就是 很显然
[24:08] is that you are being distracted from your recovery. 你在恢复的过程中分心了
[24:12] So what am I supposed to do, stop dreaming? 那我该怎么办 停止做梦?
[24:14] No. 不
[24:16] But you might want to consider 但你可以考虑
[24:18] asking Robin to find another place to stay. 让Robin找其他的地方住
[24:24] Available cashier to the front. 前面有空闲收银台
[24:26] The slattering is so small. I can hardly read the label. 这罐头可真小 我都看不清标签了
[24:29] While you’re deciding which one is dolphin-safe, I’m gonna get some beer. 你挑符合海豚安全标准的吧(美国鱼类食品安全标章) 我去拿些啤酒
[24:47] Hey! Mrs. Bolen! 嘿! Bolen夫人!
[24:49] I… Do you shop here? 我… 你在这购物吗?
[24:51] Where’s Danny? He said you guys were going camping. Danny呢? 他说跟你去露营了
[24:55] Oh, yeah. 哦 是的
[24:56] No, but h… I… It turned out I couldn’t go, 不 但我… 最终我没去成
[24:59] so he just went… by himself. 他就… 自己去了
[25:04] You wanna get in line? 你们要排队吗?
[25:06] You wanna make me? 你想让我排吗?
[25:10] Spill it. 快说
[25:11] I’m sorry. He said he’d call you when he got there. 不好意思 他说他到了那就给你打电话
[25:13] Eddie. Hey, you guys back already? Eddie 嘿 你们已经回来了?
[25:16] So where is he really? 那他到底在哪?
[25:19] New York. 纽约
[25:21] Danny went to find Ana. Danny去找Ana了
[25:29] Hey. Hey. 嘿 嘿
[25:30] Don’t freak out. It’s a big city. 别着急 那可是大城市
[25:33] What if he goes to the old neighborhood? 万一他去找我们的旧邻居了?
[25:35] Patrick is not going to find him. Patrick不会找到他的
[25:37] He found us the last time. 他上次就找到我们了
[25:40] Come on. I gotta go pack. 走吧 我得收拾行李了
[25:57] You’re in early. 你来的真早
[25:58] Oh, I couldn’t sleep, 哦 我睡不着
[25:59] so I thought I’d review our liability insurance, 所以想看看我们的责任保险
[26:02] but I’m having a little trouble focusing. 但我无法集中注意力
[26:05] – Maybe some coffee will perk you up. – Mm. – 或许咖啡能让你振作点 – 嗯
[26:09] Um, about what happened yesterday, Sam, 嗯 关于昨天的事 Sam
[26:12] that, um, ugliness with Andrew… 呃 Andrew的丑闻…
[26:15] Driven, successful people like you have complicated lives, 我知道 像你这种成功人士都有复杂的生活
[26:18] but the specifics are none of my business. 但这些细节都与我无关
[26:22] My, um… 我的 嗯…
[26:25] relationship with Andrew is, uh, to say the least, 我和Andrew的关系 呃 至少
[26:28] complicated. 就很复杂
[26:30] I’m sure Andrew respects and loves you very much. 我敢肯定Andrew很尊重也很爱你
[26:33] I just worry that… 我只是担心…
[26:37] What? 什么?
[26:38] Well, it’s not unusual for children in a family business 嗯 让孩子在家庭产业中有种权利意识
[26:42] to have a sense of entitlement. 是很常见的
[26:45] I hope you don’t mind me saying that. 希望你别介意我这么说
[26:47] No. Go ahead. 不会的 继续
[26:50] This must be so hard. What do you do in this situation? 这一定很难 但这种情况下你会怎样做?
[26:53] Keep coddling him, hoping he’ll change, 继续溺爱他 希望他有所改变
[26:56] or do you cut the apron strings and trust 还是放开手并相信
[26:59] that all the hard work you’ve done will allow him to thrive? 你的一切努力可以让他独当一面呢?
[27:02] It’s a good question. 这是个好问题
[27:05] You know what? 知道吗?
[27:07] I’ve got everything under control here. 我可以将这里都打理好
[27:08] Why don’t you go back to the house 为什么你不回屋子里
[27:10] and catch up on your sleep? 补个觉呢?
[27:11] But there’s so much work to be done. 可这有太多工作要做了
[27:13] Sure, but that’s why you hired me, isn’t it… 当然 但你之所以雇用我 不就是…
[27:15] – to help you out? – Thank you, Sam. – 帮你忙的吗? – 谢谢你 Sam
[27:20] You’re very kind. 你真好
[27:25] And, Sam? 对了 Sam?
[27:28] I’m very glad you’re here. 很高兴你能在这工作
[27:52] Yay! 耶!
[27:53] – Come to my house! – Okay! – 来我家吧! – 好的!
[27:54] – Come on! Let’s go! Yay! – Hurry up! – 来吧! 我们走! – 快点!
[27:56] – Wait! Let’s play! Let’s go play kickball! – Okay. – 等等! 咱们玩吧! 去玩足垒球! – 好的
[27:58] – Oh, my gosh! Such a good job! – I know! – 哦 天啊! 真棒! – 当然了!
[28:02] Unh-unh! 啊!
[28:04] Hey, Bert. I’m looking for Penny. 嘿 Bert 我在找Penny
[28:05] She didn’t get off the bus. 她没下车
[28:06] That’s ’cause she didn’t get on. 因为她没上车啊
[28:08] – I figured she went home sick or something – What? No. – 我以为她生病回家了之类的呢 – 什么? 没有
[28:12] She didn’t come home sick. Where is she? Penny? 她没生病回家 她在哪了? Penny?
[28:15] Mrs. Scavo? Scavo夫人?
[28:16] Penny said to give you this. Penny让我给你这个
[28:22] She’s running away. 她离家出走了
[28:32] Any idea why she ran away? Problems at home? 知道她为什么离家出走吗? 家里出事了吗?
[28:35] No. No, everything’s fine. 不 没有 一切都很好
[28:40] Well, we did kind of forget her birthday. 嗯 只是有点忘了她生日
[28:45] And… She put the wrong name on her birthday cake. 并且… 她把蛋糕上的名字写错了
[28:48] Honey, could we please stick 亲爱的 咱们能说点
[28:50] to the facts that pertain to the case? 有关这案子的事实吗?
[28:51] How could you get your daughter’s name wrong? 你怎么能把自己女儿的名字都弄错?
[28:56] Are you people involved in narcotics? 你们该不会是吸毒吧?
[28:58] No! No, I’m pregnant, 不! 我只是怀孕了
[29:00] and it makes me very forgetful. 这让我变得非常健忘
[29:02] Surely you can understand that. 相信你也有同感
[29:05] I’m not pregnant. 我没有怀孕
[29:10] You’re not gonna look for our daughter, are you? 你不打算帮我们找女儿了 是吧?
[29:17] Aguilar. 我是Aguilar
[29:18] Yeah, they’re still here. 对 他们还在这里
[29:20] Oh, okay. 哦 好的
[29:22] Your daughter’s fine. She tried to use 你们女儿一切平安
[29:24] your credit card to check into a hotel. 她试着用你的信用卡 到酒店开房
[29:30] Hey. 嘿
[29:34] You mind if I come in? 我可以进来吗?
[29:43] Wow. Marble bath, 哇 大理石浴缸
[29:47] flat screen, 宽屏电视
[29:49] $8 can of peanuts. 8块钱一罐的花生
[29:51] Nice. 真不错
[29:55] Sweetie, I am so sorry about the cake 宝贝 关于那蛋糕 以及忘记你生日的事
[30:00] and about forgetting your birthday. 我真的很抱歉
[30:07] I know you hate me right now, and I don’t blame you. 我知道你现在恨我 我不会怪你
[30:10] I don’t hate you. I hate that. 我不恨你 我恨那个
[30:18] Oh. 噢
[30:22] Because you’re not gonna be the baby anymore. 是因为你不再是家里最小的了
[30:28] Oh. Penny. 噢 Penny
[30:32] Sweetie. 宝贝
[30:38] You’re missing the big picture here. 有件更重要的事你没有想到
[30:40] Preston’s gone. Porter’s next. Preston离家了 Porter也会离开
[30:43] When this girl comes along, we are poised 等这小女孩出生了 我们将以
[30:46] to take control of the house with a 3-2 majority. 三男二女的局面 掌握家里的大权
[30:49] Do you know what that means? 知道这意味着什么吗?
[30:51] Women get veto power over what tv shows to watch, 家里的女人们对于看什么电视节目 吃什么外卖
[30:55] what takeout to get. 将拥有决定权
[30:57] Just think. 你想一想
[30:59] Think of a world where the toilet seat is never up. 想想以后家里的马桶盖再也不用掀起来
[31:03] This is our time to take them down. 我们还击那些男人的时刻到来了
[31:10] We’re both gonna take them down! 我们俩将能打压他们!
[31:12] Hey. 嘿
[31:14] Oh. 噢
[31:17] I’m sorry I ran away. 对不起 我不该离家出走
[31:23] We can go home now. 我们现在回家吧
[31:25] I have a better idea. 我有个更好的想法
[31:28] Since you already paid for the room, 反正这房间你已经付钱了
[31:29] how about we order hot fudge sundaes… 不如我们点些热奶油圣代…
[31:32] and spend the night? 在这共度夜晚吧?
[31:36] Just… Just us girls. 就只有.. 我们两女的
[31:39] Yeah. 好
[31:40] Okay. 好的
[31:42] – You know, mom… – Hmm? – 妈… – 嗯?
[31:45] If you have two more girls, we’ll take the lead. 如果你再生两个女儿 我们就能当家作主了
[31:49] Let’s just… order our sundaes. 我们还是… 点圣代吧
[31:53] So there I was at this huge party, 当时我在一个大型派对上
[31:56] flirting with this middle eastern sheikh, 跟这个来自中东的酋长调情
[31:57] and out of nowhere… 突然间…
[31:59] he offers me a million dollars to sleep with him. 他开价一百万美元让我陪睡
[32:02] So what did you do? 那你怎么做?
[32:03] I slapped him. 我扇了他一巴掌
[32:06] Apparently in the right place, 显然 我扇对了地方
[32:07] ’cause I walked out of there with 20 grand. 因为我离开那地方 身上多出两万美元
[32:10] Shh. Gaby, it’s Juanita. 嘘 Gaby 是Juanita打来的
[32:13] Oh, excuse me, guys. 哦 我失陪一下
[32:14] I gotta do the mommy stupid things. 我得先去应付做妈妈的蠢活儿
[32:16] Hi, sweetie. How was school? 嗨 宝贝 在学校过得怎样?
[32:19] What? 什么?
[32:21] Oh, you scored a goal in soccer? 你在踢足球的时候进了一球?
[32:24] What? Wh… hang on, sweetie, 什么? 什… 宝贝 等会儿
[32:27] While I find a quiet place so mommy can hear you. 我去找个安静的地方 这样妈咪才能听到你讲话
[32:35] Hang on, sweetie. 宝贝 等一会儿
[32:39] Okay, honey, mommy can… 好的 宝贝 妈妈能…
[32:49] H… hold on, sweetie. 宝贝… 稍等
[32:56] Do the words “wet paint” mean nothing to you? 这写着”油漆未干” 难道你不怕吗?
[32:59] Uh, Juanita? Honey, I have to call you back. I love you. 呃 Juanita? 亲爱的 我一会儿打回给你 爱你
[33:02] Sorry. 抱歉
[33:03] I didn’t mean to. I… 我不是故意的 我…
[33:05] Is this a… 这是…
[33:06] A nursery? Yes. 育儿室? 对
[33:12] We haven’t told very many people yet, 这件事我们还没怎么跟人讲过
[33:14] But… Lee and I are trying to adopt a baby. 但是… 我和Lee想收养个小孩
[33:18] Oh. I had no idea. 哦 我都不知道
[33:20] Yeah. 是啊
[33:22] It’s something we’ve wanted for years. 多年以来 我们梦寐以求
[33:24] Oh, okay. 哦 这样
[33:25] Why? 为什么?
[33:27] I mean, you guys have this amazing life. 我是说 你们俩这生活多滋润啊
[33:30] Parties every night, cosmos at 5:00. 能够夜夜笙歌 通宵达旦
[33:34] You know all that goes away when the baby comes. 一旦有了小孩 这些乐趣就不再有了
[33:36] And we can’t wait. 这让我们迫不及待
[33:39] Last month there was this baby in Ohio. 上个月 俄亥俄州有个婴儿
[33:42] We got the call in the middle of the night. 我们是在午夜接到电话的
[33:43] We were on a plane in the morning. 我们一大早就坐飞机赶过去
[33:45] We got to the hospital, and there she was… 我们去到医院 看到她…
[33:48] a little girl. 一个小女婴
[33:58] We held that baby in our arms… 整整两天 我们都把那婴儿…
[34:02] for two days. 抱在怀里
[34:06] And then we went out to buy a car seat to bring her home, 我们出去给她买个儿童座椅 准备带她回家
[34:09] and when we got back to the hospital, 当我们回到医院
[34:11] The… social worker was waiting for us outside the nursery. 那个… 社工在育儿室外面等着我们
[34:17] The mother had changed her mind. 她妈妈改变主意了
[34:23] I know how that feels. 我了解那种心情
[34:29] I am so sorry, Bob. Bob 真遗憾
[34:34] You may envy our life, Gaby, Gaby 或许你很羡慕我们的生活
[34:36] But… It’s nothing 但是… 却无法比拟
[34:38] compared to how we envy yours. 我们对你生活的羡慕之情
[34:51] Hey, what are you doing? 嘿 你要干嘛呢?
[34:53] The party’s just getting started. 派对才刚刚开始
[34:54] I know. It’s just… Juanita scored her first goal in soccer, 我知道 只是… Juanita今天踢进了第一个球
[35:00] and she wants to tell me all about it, so… 她想跟我分享 所以…
[35:03] Go. 去吧
[35:05] Give them a kiss for me. 替我亲亲她们
[35:06] I will. 我会的
[35:29] Knock, knock. Karen, are you home? Karen 你在家吗?
[35:33] I’m in here. 我在这儿
[35:38] Uh, listen. 呃 听着
[35:40] I’ve been thinking about your wedding, 我一直在想着你的婚礼
[35:42] And, well, I just want to talk to you about… 我只是想跟你谈谈…
[35:46] What’s wrong? 怎么了?
[35:49] Nothing. 没事
[35:53] The doctor found a spot on my lung. 医生发现我的肺部有阴影
[35:58] A spot? 阴影?
[36:02] He thinks it might be cancer. 他认为有可能是癌症
[36:17] She told you, huh? 她跟你说了 嗯?
[36:19] Yeah. 是的
[36:21] It’s gonna be okay. 会没事的
[36:23] She’s getting a biopsy next week. 她下星期将会做个切片检查
[36:25] She’s gonna lick this thing. 她肯定能平安度过
[36:27] Cancer picked a fight with the wrong broad. 这癌症的找错对手了
[36:32] Uh, so given the diagnosis, 呃 考虑到有诊断
[36:35] maybe it’s not a good time to get married. 或许这时候不适合结婚
[36:39] Oh! 哦!
[36:44] We’re getting married soon as we can. 我们会尽快完婚的
[36:48] – But you said… – I know what I said. – 可你说过… – 我知道我说过什么
[36:51] All I could think about was losing my independence, 过去我想到的 是怕失去自我的空间
[36:54] losing my freedom, 还有失去自由
[36:55] but after this happened, 但在这事儿发生之后
[36:58] Now I realize the worst thing I could lose is her. 现在我意识到 最可怕的事就是失去她
[37:04] So… 所以…
[37:06] You’re willing… 你愿意…
[37:08] to give up salt? 放弃盐份了?
[37:10] I’m willing to give up anything. 我愿意放弃一切
[37:13] Oh, Roy. 哦 Roy
[37:14] Ah-ah! Watch it, doll. I told you I’m giving it up. 啊哈! 小心点 姑娘 我是说我正在放弃中
[37:18] One kiss is all you get. 一个不留神 又亲你了
[37:33] Oh, hey! You’re still up. 嘿! 你还没睡
[37:35] Yeah, I… sort of needed to talk to you about something. 是啊 我… 有些事情必须跟你聊聊
[37:39] Well, if it’s me helping with the bills… 如果是想我跟你一起付账…
[37:42] I’ve got great news. 我有个好消息
[37:44] You got the job? 找到工作了?
[37:45] You’re looking 你现在看着的是
[37:46] at the Downtown Girl’s new hostess. Downtown Girl那店的新女招待哦
[37:49] I start tomorrow. 我明天就上班
[37:51] Oh! Thank you for loaning me your top. 哦! 谢谢你借这上衣给我
[37:54] The manager said I looked very classy. 经理说我看上去很漂亮
[37:56] Oh. I can’t tell you how happy this makes me. 我高兴得都无法形容了
[38:01] So… You wanna tell me your thing? 那么… 你有什么事要跟我说吗?
[38:04] No, it’s… it can wait. 没什么… 以后再说吧
[38:07] Are you sure? 确定?
[38:10] Yeah. Absolutely. 是啊 当然
[38:12] I’ll get you a glass. 我去给你拿个杯子
[38:15] Aah! 啊!
[38:16] Oh, my god! Oh. 天啊! 噢
[38:18] Oh. 噢
[38:20] – Oh, your blouse. I am so sorry. – It’s okay. – 天啊 你的衬衫 对不起 – 没关系
[38:27] Wait. What are you doing? 等等 你在干什么?
[38:28] I’m just gonna rinse it out. 我只是想把它洗干净
[38:30] No, no, no. Stop. It’s… it’s… it’s okay. 别 停 这… 这… 没关系的
[38:31] No, but it’s gonna stain. 但是会留下污渍的
[38:33] I’ll send it to the dry cleaners. 我会把它拿去干洗
[38:34] Oh, but that is so expensive. Here we go… 那太贵了 来…
[38:36] You have to leave. 你必须搬走
[38:40] What? 什么?
[38:42] I need you to move out of my house. 我希望你搬出我的房子
[38:48] Why? 为什么?
[38:52] It’s… it’s… it’s complicated. 这… 这… 一言难尽
[39:00] Is this… 是不是…
[39:02] This what you wanted to talk to me about? 这就是你刚才想跟我说的?
[39:04] Yeah. 是的
[39:10] Sorry if I did something wrong. 如果我做错了什么 我道歉
[39:13] I have a friend I can go stay with, 我有个朋友 可以跟她一起住
[39:15] so I’m just gonna go pack. 那么我去收拾东西吧
[39:18] Robin. Robin啊
[39:21] You haven’t done anything wrong. 你并没做错什么
[39:26] I like you very much. 我很喜欢你
[39:29] In fact… 事实上…
[39:32] Too much. 太喜欢了
[39:35] Lately I’ve started to have feelings for you… 近来 我开始对你产生了感情…
[39:41] that I don’t understand, 这让我大惑不解
[39:43] and it’s confusing me. 很困扰我
[39:53] You know what I’m saying? 你知道我是指什么吗?
[39:56] I do. 我了解
[40:00] I’m having those feelings for you, too. 我对你 也有这种感情
[40:05] You’re right. 你说得对
[40:07] I should go. 我应该搬走
[41:03] Seduction is an art. 引诱是一门艺术
[41:08] Subtle methods of coercion are used 巧妙地施压
[41:12] to sway the susceptible. 就能让人心旌荡漾
[41:18] And those who are determined 而对于那些意志坚定者
[41:21] will take their time to get what they want. 则会等待时机 去获取自己想要的
[41:27] And when the seduction is successful, 一旦成功引诱
[41:31] those who succumbed ask themselves… 那些屈从的人 则会自问…
[41:35] was I seduced… 我是被引诱了…
[41:38] or was this what I wanted all along? 抑或是我早已渴望许久?
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme