Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Previously on Desperate Housewifies…
[00:03] Orson’s blackmailing me to stay with him. Orson胁迫我和他在一起
[00:04] – To escape her marriage… – Lamar Benjamin? – 为了挣脱从她的婚姻中挣脱出来… – 你是Lamar Benjamin?
[00:07] You know my husband Orson from the state penitentiary. 你跟我丈夫是在州立看守所里认识的
[00:09] Bree arranged her own blackmail… Bree策划了自己的勒索…
[00:12] – I don’t want to fight anymore. – While a friendship… – 我不想再争下去了 – 而一段友谊…
[00:15] – Oh. – Hit the rocks. – 噢 – 撞板了…
[00:17] Lynette, you wanted to sue us! Lynette 你想起诉我们
[00:18] That proves that you are not my friend. 那只能证明你根本不是我的朋友
[00:20] Oh, My God! 哦 我的天啊
[00:21] All right, calm down. All right? I’m not an idiot. 好吧 平静点 好吧 我不是白痴
[00:22] I used a prepaid, and there’s no way they’re ever gonna find us. 我用的是预付电话 他们不可能找到我们的
[00:24] I killed a man. 我杀了一个男人
[00:26] – A desperate act… – Danny? No, no, no, no, no, no! – 绝望的举动… – Danny? 不 不 不!
[00:29] Led to a revelation. 则带来事实的泄露
[00:31] – Would you like some juice, Danny? – My name’s Tyler. – 你要来点果汁吗 Danny? – 我的名字是Tyler
[00:35] The whole time I was with you, all I thought about was Susan. 我跟你在一起所有的时间 我想着的都是Susan
[00:39] – And a revelation… – If you mean it, then please kill me. – 而事实的泄露… – 如果你真是这样想的话 那你还是杀死我吧
[00:43] I don’t care enough about you to kill you. 我才不管你的死活呢
[00:45] – Led to a desperate act. – I need an ambulance right away. – 又引发了绝望的举动… – 我需要一辆救护车
[00:48] I’m losing a lot of blood. 我流了很多血
[00:58] Daphne Bicks was an unhappy woman. Daphne Bicks是一个不开心的主妇
[01:01] And no one knew this better than her husband. 这一点 没人比他丈夫更清楚了
[01:06] That’s why he hired her to work with him. 所以他才雇她为他做事
[01:09] He thought it might cheer her up. 他以为这能让她高兴起来
[01:13] But sadly, 但是不幸的是
[01:14] Jeff Bicks soon discovered Jeff Bicks很快就发现
[01:16] that it would take a lot more than a job… 想让他老婆停止抱怨…
[01:18] This coffee’s cold. 这个咖啡是凉的
[01:20] to keep his wife from complaining. 给她一份工作是远远不够的
[01:25] She complained from the moment they got up in the morning… 她从早上起床就开始抱怨…
[01:28] Well, another sleepless night thanks to your snoring. 多亏你打呼噜 我一晚上又没睡好
[01:31] till they were on their way home 一直到一天结束时
[01:33] at the end of the day. 他们回家的路上
[01:34] You want to see if you can hit all the red lights? 你是不是想把所有的红灯都碰上?
[01:39] Things had gotten so bad, 事情越来越糟糕
[01:41] Jeff Bicks began to wonder when God would end his suffering. Jeff Bicks开始想知道上帝什么时候才能结束他的痛苦
[01:46] Luckily for Jeff, Jeff很幸运
[01:48] God had a plan. 上帝早有计划
[01:52] You’re unbelievable! You’re so cheap. 真是太难让人相信了! 你太小气了
[01:54] It’s freaking Christmas, for God’s sake. 这可是圣诞节 看在上帝的份上
[01:56] I’m not buying you a new car. 我不会给你买新车的
[01:58] Tricia Reed’s husband got her a new car. Tricia Reed的老公给她买新车的那天
[02:00] It isn’t even a holiday. 还不是什么节日呢
[02:01] He bought it for her because she beat cancer. 他买车给她 是因为她战胜了癌症
[02:04] You beat cancer, I’ll buy you a car. 你要是也能战胜癌症 我也会给你买新车的
[02:06] Don’t beat it, I’ll buy you two. 要是没战胜 我就买两辆
[02:08] – Why are we even together? – The hot sex. – 我们为什么还要在一起? – 激烈的性生活
[02:11] You’re cheap, rude. 你又小气 又粗鲁
[02:13] You lack ambition. 又没出息
[02:14] I should just dump your sorry ass. 我应该把你这个窝囊废给甩了
[02:16] You want a gift? You want a gift? 你想要礼物吗?你想要礼物?
[02:18] How about a divorce? 离婚这个礼物怎么样?
[02:19] – Ha. Don’t tempt me. – I’m serious. – 哈 别惹我 – 我是认真的
[02:22] I already got the name of a divorce attorney. 我已经找到离婚律师了
[02:28] You want a divorce? 你想要离婚?
[02:30] You got it! 那我就让你如愿以偿
[02:31] Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus, 好的 Virginia 那是圣诞老人
[02:33] and he’s giving me my balls back! 把我的胆量还给我了
[02:34] Correction… One of them. I get half of everything. 纠正 只给了一半 所有的东西我都要拿走一半
[02:37] – But not the business. I started that. – With my father’s money. – 但这个公司不是 这是我开的 – 用我爸的钱
[02:40] So I get half, and I’m selling it. 所以我会得到一半 然后我会把它卖了
[02:42] Wait a minute. Let’s talk about this. 等等 我们需要谈谈这一点
[02:44] Oh-ho! So now you’re scared? 噢 那现在你觉得害怕了?
[02:46] You’d be that vindictive? 你就那么狠?
[02:48] Destroy the one thing I love out of spite? 死都要毁了我唯一喜欢的东西?
[02:50] Hello?! Have we met? Of course I would. 你好 我们刚认识吗? 我当然会那样做
[02:53] And I am not stopping there. 光做那些还不够
[02:54] Bank accounts, pension funds… ooh, I’m gonna ruin you. 银行账户 基金… 噢 我会毁了你的
[02:59] Oh, what’s the matter? 哦 怎么了?
[03:00] I can’t breathe. 我喘不上气了
[03:02] Nice try, big faker. 装得不错啊 大骗子
[03:04] Oh! My chest hurts like hell. Take the controls. 哦 我的胸口疼得要死 抓住方向盘
[03:07] What? 什么?
[03:09] Ah! You gotta land the plane. 啊 你必须把飞机降落
[03:11] Uhh! 啊
[03:11] Oh. 哦
[03:12] What?! No! You piece of crap! 什么? 不 你个垃圾
[03:15] You can’t do this to me! 你不能这样对我
[03:18] And that is how 就这样
[03:19] the unhappy marriage of Jeff and Daphne bicks ended… Jeff和Daphne的不幸婚姻结束了…
[03:24] In a plane 用一种飞机
[03:25] Losing altitude 失去平衡的方式
[03:27] Right above a cul-de-sac… 坠毁在一带叫做..
[03:30] Hey, is it just me, 嘿 是我一个人这样觉得
[03:32] or is that plane flying really low? 还是那架飞机真的飞得很低啊?
[03:34] By the name of Wisteria Lane. 紫藤巷街区的地方
[03:38] Dad, I think it’s gonna crash. 爸 我觉得那个飞机要坠毁了
[03:56] The best Christmas ever… 史上最好的圣诞节…
[03:59] That’s what the residents of Wisteria Lane were dreaming of 这是紫藤巷的居民们一直梦寐以求的
[04:03] as they prepared for their annual yuletide festival. 当他们为一年一度的圣诞佳节准备时
[04:07] So they hung up a banner… 他们挂起横幅…
[04:11] Brought out their candy canes… 拿出他们的拐杖糖…
[04:14] And put up Santa’s workshop, 把圣诞老人的工房装扮好
[04:17] as eager as children for the holiday to begin. 像孩子们一样盼望圣诞节的到来
[04:20] Of course, 当然
[04:22] some were more childish than others. 总有些人很孩子气
[04:26] Look at this mess. It’s like Santa’s colon. 瞧这堆乱七八糟的 看着像圣诞老人的肠子
[04:32] That’s funny. Did you hear that? 真有趣 你听到了吗?
[04:34] Hilarious. Almost as funny as when Orson said it last year. 搞笑死了 和去年Orson去年说这个笑话时一样好笑
[04:40] Okay. How about some christmas music? 好了 来点圣诞音乐怎么样?
[04:43] Parker, you got that sound system fixed? Parker 你把音响修好了?
[04:47] Almost. 差不多了
[04:48] Do we really want the kid working with electricity? 我们还想指望这孩子搭好电线?
[04:51] He can’t even get the newspaper on my porch. 他连去我家门口拿报纸都不愿意
[04:58] You’re clumping. 你怎么扔成一堆啊
[05:03] – Hey, what is going on with you two? – I don’t want to get into it. – 嘿 你们俩怎么了 – 我不想说
[05:06] Well, whatever it is, you need to work it out. 不管是什么 你们都要把它解决掉
[05:08] We are caroling at the festival on Saturday, 星期六过节的时候 我们会唱颂歌
[05:10] and we can’t have two of our jingle belles fighting. 我们不能让两个正在吵架的人来唱铃儿响叮当
[05:13] You know, if you need a replacement, 你知道 如果你想换人的话
[05:14] – I’ve been told that I have a dusky alto. – No way! – 曾经有人跟我说过 我有低沉的女低音 – 没门
[05:18] Girls only. 只要女生
[05:18] We’re the Jingle Belles, not the Jingle Balls. 我们唱的是铃儿响叮当 不是蛋蛋响叮当
[05:22] Shouldn’t you be out stealing the last can of who hash? 这个时候 你不是应该再偷什么肉罐头吗?
[05:25] You want to see me go all grinch on your ass? 你想让我在你背后偷偷笑你吗?
[05:29] To be honest, Bree, I don’t think I’m gonna be able 说实话 Bree 我觉得我不能在
[05:31] to sing with Lynette after she was… – After she what? – Lynette那样以后和她一起唱歌了 – 在她什么之后?
[05:33] Are you about to trash me? 你是不是想要诋毁我?
[05:35] I have way too much class to trash you, 我这么有素质我才不会诋毁你
[05:36] no matter how much you deserve it. 不论你多么罪有应得
[05:38] Merry christmas to me. What did she do? 祝我圣诞快乐 她做什么了?
[05:43] She’s suing Carlos. 她正起诉Carlos
[05:44] – You’re suing him? – Because he fired me. – 你起诉他? – 因为他把我开除了
[05:47] – He fired her? – Because she lied about being pregnant. – 他把她开除了? – 因为她怀孕 却撒谎
[05:49] – You’re pregnant?! – With twins. – 你怀孕了?! – 双胞胎
[05:51] – You knew? – I told her to keep it quiet. – 你已经知道了? – 我告诉她别说出去
[05:54] – Congratulations. – Sure, take her side. – 恭喜啊 – 当然 站她这边
[05:57] – She’s not! – Stop fighting. – 她不是! – 别吵了
[06:00] I mean, with all we’ve been through lately… 想想我们最近发生的一切…
[06:02] Julie being attacked, Danny Bolen’s overdose… Julie遇袭 而Danny Bolen服药自杀…
[06:04] We really need some Christmas spirit around here. 我们这里真的需要圣诞喜庆气氛
[06:08] Susan’s right. Susan说得对
[06:10] This is the time we should come together 此时我们应该一起
[06:12] and celebrate peace on earth 庆祝世界和平
[06:14] and good will towards men and… 友善对待身边的人 然后…
[06:22] Oh, crap. Who’s dead now? 哦 该死 现在谁死了?
[06:28] Hey, what’s going on? 嘿 怎么了?
[06:30] Something’s happened to Katherine. Katherine出了点事
[06:34] Oh, my god. I was just there five minutes ago. 噢 天哪 我五分钟以前还在那儿
[06:36] Was she okay? 当时她还好吧?
[06:37] Well, she was really upset. 唉 她真的很难过
[06:39] I hope she didn’t do something to herself. 我希望她没对自己做什么
[06:43] Hey, you’re not gonna believe this, 嘿 你不会相信
[06:44] but I just heard the cops say 但我刚听警察说
[06:46] that someone stabbed Katherine right in the gut. 有人刺伤了Katherine的肚子
[06:48] What? Who would do that? 什么? 会是谁干的?
[06:56] You’ve got to be kidding me. 你逗我玩呢吧
[07:02] Hey there. How you feeling? 嘿 你现在感觉如何?
[07:05] A little hungry. 有点饿
[07:07] That’s ’cause they pumped your stomach. 那是因为他们把你的胃抽空了
[07:10] But if you want, Tyler, 但如果你需要的话 Tyler
[07:12] I can have them bring you some soup. 我可以叫他们给你拿点汤过来
[07:15] Why did you just call me that? 你刚才为什么那么叫我?
[07:17] – You told me to, last night. – No, I didn’t. – 你告诉我这样叫你的 昨天晚上 – 不 我没有
[07:19] Yes, you did. Twice. 你有 说了两次
[07:21] You were still a little groggy, 你当时有点神志不清
[07:22] but you definitely said your name was Tyler. 但你千真万确说过你的名字是Tyler
[07:24] Um, maybe I was dreaming. 嗯 也许我当时在做梦
[07:30] My name’s Danny. 我的名字叫Danny
[07:33] Okay. 好吧
[07:37] Um, can I see my mom? 嗯 我能见我妈妈吗?
[07:41] Please. 求你了
[07:42] I’m sorry. Not while you’re under observation. 抱歉 你在观察期内不行
[07:46] I’ll have someone bring you that soup… Danny. 我会叫人把汤给你拿过来… Danny
[07:52] – I don’t get this. We gave you a check 我不明白 我们给了你支票
[07:54] – to cover the ambulance and everything else so far. – I know. – 来支付救护车和目前为止其它所有费用 – 我知道
[07:57] But we still need your insurance information, Mr. Bolen. 但我们还需要您的保险信息 Bolen先生
[08:00] – It’s hospital policy. – Like us not being able to see our kid? – 这是医院的规定 – 例如我们不能见自己的孩子?
[08:03] So you have two stupid policies. 所以你们有两条愚蠢的规定
[08:04] There could be some unforeseen expenses, 可能会有意外开销
[08:07] tests we may have to run. 我们可能会进行一些检测
[08:09] If you don’t have insurance, there are government programs. 如果你们没有保险 有一些政府项目可以帮你们
[08:12] Mm. If you could just give me your information… 嗯 如果你们能给我你们的信息…
[08:14] No! We don’t need a handout. 不! 我们不需要救济
[08:16] – We have cash. Thank you, though. – Gayle. – 我们有现金 不过还是谢谢你 – Gayle
[08:20] Can I speak with the Bolens? 我能和Bolens夫妇谈谈吗?
[08:25] I know what’s going on. 我知道发生了什么事
[08:28] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[08:30] I knew something was up 你们一搬到这里
[08:31] the moment you moved onto the lane. 我就知道发生了什么事
[08:34] I mean… You never talk about your past. 我的意思是… 你们从不谈论你们的过去
[08:37] Well, we’re private people. Is there a law against that? 好吧 我们注重个人隐私 有法律不允许这样吗?
[08:40] Having no insurance, wanting to pay cash for everything, 没有保险 想用现金支付一切费用
[08:43] having a son who can’t remember if his name is Danny or Tyler… 有一个儿子 他记不清自己的名字是Danny还是Tyler…
[08:48] Where you going with all this, Mona? 你说这些到底想干什么 Mona?
[08:53] You’re in the witness protection program, aren’t you? 你们处在证人保护项目之中 对吧?
[08:58] Huh. 哈
[09:01] You are one sharp cookie. 你是个敏锐的女人
[09:06] How’d you figure it out? 你怎么知道的?
[09:08] Honestly? 说实话?
[09:09] Once I noticed you were Italian, I just kinda went from there. 有一次我注意到你们是意大利人 我恰好来自意大利
[09:13] No offense. 别介意
[09:15] None taken. 没事
[09:17] I can’t believe I’m right. 难以置信 我猜对了
[09:19] So… What went down? You witness a hit? 所以… 发生了什么? 你目睹了一场撞击?
[09:23] Did you rat on one of the five families? 你们告发了那五个家庭中的一个?
[09:25] We, um… 我们 呃…
[09:27] We can’t talk about it, Mona. 我们不能说 Mona
[09:29] And neither can you, to anybody. 你也不可以 不能对任何人讲
[09:33] Of course not. 当然不能
[09:34] Because if you do say anything… 因为如果你说出了什么…
[09:38] We’re gonna have to have you whacked. 我们会让你吃不消的
[09:58] Mm. 嗯
[10:00] Any more news about Mike and Katherine? 还有更多有关Mike和Katherine消息吗?
[10:03] No. But I’m sure he’ll be exonerated. 没有 但我肯定他会被证明无罪
[10:06] Mike could never do something that awful. Mike是不会干这么恐怖的事
[10:09] That’s my Bree… always seeing the good in people. 这就是我的Bree… 总是把人往好的方面看
[10:13] Yes. 是的
[10:14] Well, um… 好吧 呃…
[10:18] Forgive me for starting your day on a sour note, 请原谅 一大早就打扰你
[10:21] but I filed for divorce. 但我在处理一些离婚文件
[10:23] Here are the papers. 这些是文件
[10:24] And if you try to stop me, 如果你想阻止我
[10:26] your parole officer will see these. 你的假释官员就会看到这个
[10:30] Consorting with a known felon is a parole violation. 和重罪犯人呆在一起是违反假释条例的
[10:33] If you send me to jail for fraud, 如果你以欺诈罪把我送进监狱
[10:35] you’re going with me. 你会和我一起进监狱
[10:37] It’s over, Orson. 那就全完了 Orson
[10:43] This must have been quite a project for you… 这对你来说一定是项大工程…
[10:46] Finding Lamar, setting up the camera. 找到Lamar 安装照相机
[10:49] Sorry to put you through so much needless trouble. 抱歉给你带来这么多不必要的麻烦
[10:52] I would hardly say needless. 我不认为不必要
[10:53] Without these, you’d still have a gun to my head. 没这些东西 你会仍然拿枪指着我的头
[10:57] Do you really think I would send you to jail? 你真认为我会把你送进监狱?
[10:59] It’s what you’ve been threatening. 你是这么威胁我的
[11:01] I was bluffing, Bree, right from the start. 从一开始 我就是吓唬你的 Bree
[11:05] I could never hurt you that badly, no matter what. 无论如何 我也不会那样伤害你
[11:09] Y… you didn’t need these. 你… 你不需要这些
[11:11] You could’ve called my bluff and walked away anytime. 你可以无视我的恐吓 想走就走
[11:18] I suppose the fact that you did believe me, 我猜想你信了我
[11:20] that you actually thought I’d destroy you just out of spite, 你认为我会狠狠地报复你
[11:23] that alone should’ve told me it was over. 那本应该告诉我 一切都结束了
[11:29] I will pack after breakfast. 早餐后我会收拾行李了
[11:35] For what it’s worth, 不管怎样都好
[11:36] I’m sorry it had to end this way. 很对不起 事情会这样收场
[11:39] Me, too. 我也是
[11:45] These scones you made are delicious. I’ll miss them. 你做的司康饼真好吃 我会怀念这味道的
[12:02] Here’s Katherine’s room. 这是Katherine的病房
[12:03] Now you might hear some screams for help in there. 一会儿你可能会听到从那传出的呼救声
[12:05] Ignore them. 就当没听见
[12:06] Is this what you meant by 这就是你说的
[12:08] “I’ll behave calmly and rationally”? “我会表现得沉着理智”?
[12:10] That was just to get you to unlock the car door. 那只是想让你打开车门
[12:12] Susan, you gotta go in there Susan 你得进去
[12:13] and be Katherine Mayfair’s best friend, 并以Katherine Mayfair最好的朋友出现
[12:15] – because she could put Mike away for a very long time. – I know. I know. – 因为她能让Mike蹲很长时间的牢 – 了解 了解
[12:21] Might help if you give her these. 拿上这个可能有所帮助
[12:23] Good idea. 好主意
[12:24] She pisses me off, I can crack the vase over her head. 她惹怒我 我就拿花瓶砸过去
[12:35] No, Dylan. The police have everything under control. 不用了 Dylan 一切都在警察的掌握中
[12:38] There’s no reason for you to fly out here. 你没必要飞过来
[12:43] Uh, honey, I… I’ve got a visitor. 恩 亲爱的 我… 我有个客人
[12:45] I gotta go. 挂了
[12:47] Okay, talk to you later. 好的 回聊
[12:52] Susan, come in. Susan 进来
[12:55] Hi, Katherine. 嗨 Katherine
[12:59] Oh. 哦
[13:00] What a sweet gift. 多贴心的礼物啊
[13:03] I didn’t even think I’d see you here. 我都没想过你会来看我
[13:08] Well, I was… concerned about you, Katherine. 我… 关心你 Katherine
[13:12] A lot of people are. 很多人都关心你
[13:14] Actually, the one they should be concerned about is you. 其实他们该关心的是你
[13:18] Why is that? 为什么?
[13:20] Because the man you just married 因为你嫁的老公
[13:22] turned out to be a maniac. 居然是个疯子
[13:24] Yeah, um… 恩…
[13:28] about that, uh… 关于那事…
[13:34] We both know… 我们都知道…
[13:37] That Mike didn’t do this. 不是Mike干的
[13:41] Really? 真的吗?
[13:45] I’ve got seven stitches 我身上缝的七针
[13:47] and a knife with Mike’s fingerprints 还有带Mike指纹的刀
[13:50] that say otherwise. 可不是这么说的
[13:58] It doesn’t make… 这根本就…
[14:00] any sense. 说不通
[14:04] Why would Mike Mike干嘛
[14:05] want to stab you? 要捅你?
[14:11] Well, if you must know… 你那么想知道的话…
[14:14] I told him I was in love with someone else, 我跟他说我爱上别人了
[14:16] and he flew into a rage. 他就暴跳如雷
[14:20] Will you stop lying? 能不能别撒谎了?
[14:23] If you don’t tell the truth soon, 你还不说实话
[14:24] you are sending an innocent man to jail. 一个无辜的人就要被你送进监狱了
[14:26] You are taking a father away from his son. 一个父亲就要离开他的儿子了
[14:30] It’s Mike’s fault, not mine. 犯错的是Mike 又不是我
[14:32] Katherine, please! Katherine 求你了!
[14:34] Even though I am so angry with him, 虽然我那么生他的气
[14:39] when you think about it, 但仔细想想
[14:40] It’s really kind of flattering… 我真的有点受宠若惊…
[14:42] to go this far to keep me from being with someone else. 为了阻止我和别人在一起 他居然做出这种事
[14:54] So how did it go? 谈得怎样?
[14:56] I don’t know anymore. 我也不知道了
[14:57] I can’t tell if she’s crazy or just devious. 不知道她是疯了还是太狡猾
[15:00] I think she’s a little of both. 我觉得两者都有点
[15:03] Okay. So tell me how I get the crazy part committed. 好吧 告诉我怎么才能证明她疯了
[15:07] Only a family member 只有家人才能证明
[15:08] can commit somebody to an institution. 并把她送去精神病院
[15:11] Really? 是嘛?
[15:16] Excuse me. 打搅下
[15:17] I was just with my friend Katherine in 607, 我刚探望了我朋友Katherine 607病房的
[15:20] and she was talking to her daughter, 她和女儿通了电话
[15:21] and she wanted me to follow up about something. 她想让我问点事情
[15:24] Do you have that number? 你知道号码吗?
[15:26] Dylan Mayfai?
[15:28] Yes. Would you mind dialing that number? 是的 能不能帮我接通?
[15:31] Certainly. 当然
[15:34] There you go. 好了
[15:40] Hello. 你好
[15:42] This is Dr. Brewster calling from Fairview General. 我是美景镇医院的Brewster医生
[15:46] I understand that you were just speaking with your mother. 我知道你刚和你妈妈通了电话
[15:51] Right. 对的
[15:52] But I do feel, given her condition, 但我认为 考虑到她目前情况
[15:55] it is important for you to come here if you can. 如果你能就过来吧 这对她很重要
[15:59] Lovely. 很好
[16:01] See you soon. 再见
[16:04] Now that’s devious. 这才是狡猾
[16:09] 50 cents off paper towels, 纸巾便宜50美分
[16:12] that’s a great coupon. 这个优惠券好
[16:13] – This is fun. – Yeah, it sure is. – 真好玩 – 是啊 绝对
[16:15] And me doing my own roots is gonna be fun, 真好玩啊 我自讨苦吃
[16:17] and getting rid of cable is gonna be fun. 真好玩啊 有线电视要停了
[16:19] We’re gonna be having so much fun around here. 在这儿有太多好玩的啦
[16:21] – Mommy? – Hmm? – 妈咪? – 恩?
[16:23] Are we poor? 我们很穷吗?
[16:24] Oh. Only financially. 哦 只是经济上
[16:30] Hey, don’t forget that one. 嘿 别忘了那个
[16:32] Ravioli in a can? I like poor food! 饺子罐头? 我喜欢穷人的食品!
[16:42] What did they say? 他们怎么说的?
[16:43] I’ve attended classes for six weeks, 我已经上了六个礼拜的课
[16:46] they won’t refund any of my tuition. 学费一分也不退
[16:48] Unbelievable. 不可思议
[16:50] Is there a sign over us that says “crap here”? 我们面前是不是有个牌子写着 “倒霉蛋”?
[16:53] It’ll be okay. 会没事的
[16:54] I’m looking for a job, and in the meantime, 我在找工作 况且
[16:56] we got enough money live on for the next… mm, four months? 我们的钱够撑到接下来的… 四个月?
[16:59] So we’ll run out right before the babies are born. 那么在孩子出生前 正好用光
[17:03] Yes, but remember, 是啊 但别忘了
[17:05] kids don’t miss what they never had. 孩子们不会想念他们从未拥有过的东西
[17:07] Ah, like food, clothing, sober mother? 比如吃的 衣服 头脑清楚的妈妈?
[17:15] I am so sorry. 很对不起
[17:17] For what? 为了什么?
[17:18] For what I have done to this family. 为我给这个家造成的一切
[17:21] You have to drop out of school. 你得辍学
[17:24] Penny is clipping coupons. Penny要剪优惠券
[17:27] I have really, really screwed this up. 我真的 真的搞砸了
[17:30] Well, we’ll get some money if we win the lawsuit. 如果官司打赢了我们还能拿些赔偿
[17:34] Yeah. Won’t that be great? 是啊 这样好吗?
[17:37] Living off the money we made suing our best friends. 靠着控告最好的朋友拿的赔偿费生活
[17:42] At least Gaby tried to apologize and stop this. 至少Gaby还想过道歉 想收手
[17:47] Well… 那么…
[17:49] Maybe it’s your turn. 可能轮到你了
[17:56] Damn it! 该死!
[17:58] Whatever it is, I can explain. 不管你说的是什么事 我都能解释
[18:00] That was the chairman of my board. 是董事会主席打来的
[18:02] This Lynette thing is turning into a fiasco. Lynette的官司我们要输惨了
[18:05] I thought that lawyer said you did everything by the book, 可律师说你的行为是有法可依
[18:08] that we were covered. 我们是依法行事啊
[18:10] It doesn’t matter what the lawyer said. 这和律师的话无关
[18:11] Bottom line is, it looks bad for global venture, 底线是 这对跨国大企业很不利
[18:14] big corporation going after a pregnant woman. 大公司欺负孕妇职员
[18:17] So what’s gonna happen? 那会怎样?
[18:19] If this suit goes to trial, 如果官司上庭受审
[18:23] I’m done. 我就完了
[18:24] And even if it doesn’t, I might still lose my job. 即使我们赢了 工作也保不住
[18:28] I’ve put everything into this company. 我把全部都押在这个公司上了
[18:30] Carlos.
[18:32] Carlos.
[18:44] Hi. I know I’m probably 嗨 我知道我可能
[18:45] the last person you want to talk to. 是你最不愿见到的人
[18:47] You got that right. 你说得太对了
[18:53] It’s, uh, done, Karl. 都搞定了 Karl
[18:56] Orson signed the papers. Orson签了离婚协议
[18:58] Yes, uh, I know. 是啊 我知道
[19:01] I’ve never been happier. 我高兴得不行
[19:03] I absolutely want to see you, too. 我也迫不及待想见你
[19:05] Uh, meet me at the motel, 恩 旅馆见
[19:06] and we’ll find a way to celebrate. 到时候再想怎么庆祝
[19:10] Till then, my darling. 待会见 亲爱的
[19:15] You move on, you don’t waste any time. 你已经有新欢了 一刻也不耽误
[19:20] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[19:22] I wanted to tell you this morning, 本来今天早上想告诉你的
[19:23] but I… felt I’d hurt you enough for one day. 但我… 觉得今天已经伤你很深了
[19:28] Yes. 是啊
[19:29] Much better to parcel out the pain. 把痛苦分成小份感觉好多了
[19:32] Is it someone I know? 我认识那人吗?
[19:37] No, no, never mind. 别 别 别说了
[19:38] I can’t handle that right now. 一下子我接受不了
[19:41] Just, uh, tell me this… 就告诉我…
[19:45] Have you told your friends you’re seeing anyone? 你和朋友说了你已经和别人约会了吗?
[19:47] Of course not. 当然没有
[19:52] Please don’t until I’m gone. 我走之前别说
[19:55] I’m saying good-bye to everyone at the party tomorrow. 我明天跟所有参加派对的人道别
[19:57] I don’t want it to turn into a pity fest for poor Orson. 我不想最终上演同情可怜Orson的一出
[20:03] I won’t go public with my new relationship 在我们离婚之前
[20:05] until we’re divorced. 我不会公开我的新恋情
[20:09] And I’ll say we started seeing each other… 我会说是在你我离婚之后…
[20:13] after you and I separate. 我才开始跟他约会的
[20:16] What a tasteful solution. 这样处理很好
[20:19] You must write an etiquette book for adulterers. 你最好给那奸夫写本偷情守则
[20:26] I don’t blame you for being angry. 我不怪你生我的气
[20:28] And I give you my word, 我向你保证
[20:29] I will not let my affair be an embarrassment to you. 我不会让我的外遇给你难堪
[20:33] So when the plane flies over the Christmas party, 当飞机飞过圣诞派对上空
[20:36] I want it pulling a big-ass banner that reads, 我要它打着超大的横幅 写着
[20:39] ” Will you marry me, Bree? “ “你愿意嫁给我吗 Bree?”
[20:42] ” Love, Karl. “ “爱你的 Karl”
[20:43] Oh, isn’t that romantic? 哦 多浪漫啊
[20:45] Glorious. That’ll be 600 bucks. 很壮观 这得600块
[20:47] I don’t care. You can’t put a price on love. 我不在乎 爱情是不能用金钱衡量的
[20:50] He can. Our anniversary? 他能 我们的结婚纪念日?
[20:52] $20 gift certificate to a rib joint. 礼物是20美元的牛排礼品券
[20:54] Well, you didn’t have to cook that night. 那晚上你就不用做饭了
[20:56] So the gift was for both of us. 所以这礼物是给我们俩的
[20:59] Good luck, Mr. Mayer. 祝你好运 Mayer先生
[21:00] I hope this Bree says yes… 我多希望这位Bree答应你…
[21:03] almost as much as I wish I had said no. 就像我多希望当年拒绝了你
[21:09] For what it’s worth, I’m a divorce lawyer. 顺便一提 我是位离婚律师
[21:12] Oh, for god sake! 哦 额的神啊!
[21:14] Jeff, look at the mess in here! Jeff 看这儿乱成什么样了!
[21:17] Do you have a card? 你有名片吗?
[21:27] Dylan.
[21:28] Dylan!
[21:29] I have nothing to say to you. 我和你无话可说
[21:31] I know what your mother must have told you. 我知道你妈肯定告诉你了
[21:34] It’s what she told everyone. But it’s not true. 她和所有人都这样说 可这不是事实
[21:36] Do you really think I’m gonna take your word over hers? 你还真以为我会信你 而不是信她?
[21:38] Please. I am so worried about your mom. 拜托 我很担心你妈妈
[21:41] – I am not just thinking about Mike. – The hell you’re not. – 我不是只关心Mike – 当然不是了
[21:44] Get over him. He’s married to my mother. 忘了他吧 他都和我妈结婚了
[21:47] – What? – You know, it’s bad enough – 什么? – 你知道吗 你在他们的婚礼上
[21:50] that you make a scene at their wedding 大闹一场已经够糟了
[21:51] and you hound them night and day. 你还每天烦他们
[21:52] And you stab her because you can’t have him? 你甚至因为不能得到他而刺伤我妈?
[21:55] Is that what she told you? 她这样告诉你的?
[21:57] I don’t know why you’re not locked up right now. 真不明白你现在为什么没被拘留
[21:59] You’re crazy. 你是个疯婆子
[22:01] Dylan!
[22:04] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[22:11] Oh, my god. 哦 天啊
[22:18] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[22:20] For months, my mom has been telling me 几个月来 我妈一直在跟我说
[22:21] about her life with Mike… 她和Mike的生活…
[22:24] the gifts that he’s given her and trips that they’ve planned. 他送她的礼物 还有他们的旅行计划
[22:30] Your mom needs help. 你妈妈需要帮助
[22:33] And so does Mike. Mike也需要
[22:39] What do you want me to do? 你想让我怎么做?
[22:46] Hey, good news. 嗨 好消息
[22:48] Dr. Cheng says Cheng医生说
[22:49] I can give your parents an early Christmas present. 我可以提前送你父母一份圣诞礼物
[22:53] You’re released. 你可以出院了
[22:54] Grab your stuff. I’m taking you home. 收拾东西吧 我送你回家
[23:03] Hey, thanks for the ride. 嘿 谢谢你载我一程
[23:06] Happy to help. 乐意帮忙
[23:08] I can’t imagine how tough it is for you guys to live this way. 我无法想像你们这样活着有多艰辛
[23:12] What way? 怎样?
[23:14] Running all these years, 这么多年来不停地逃亡
[23:16] always looking over your shoulder. 总是提心吊胆
[23:22] Relax, Danny. Your parents told me about your situation. 放轻松 Danny 你父母跟我说你们的情况了
[23:26] Well, actually, I figured it out. 实际上 是我发现的
[23:28] Your mom just filled in the details. 你妈妈不过是给我讲了细节
[23:33] Why would she do that? 她干嘛告诉你?
[23:35] Well, frankly, I think she was glad 老实说 我觉得她很高兴
[23:37] to finally find someone she could be honest with. 终于找到她能信任的人
[23:40] And that goes for you, too. 你也一样
[23:41] If you ever need to talk, you can trust me. 如果你想找人谈谈 你可以信任我
[23:47] I hope so. 我希望是
[23:49] ‘Cause if you say anything, 因为如果你说出去
[23:50] they’re gonna throw my mom in jail. 他们会把我妈抓去监狱的
[23:52] No, no. It doesn’t work that way. 不 她不会有事的
[23:58] Are you kidding? 你开玩笑啊?
[24:01] Ever since 9/11, 自911事件后
[24:03] the feds are hard-core on any terrorist stuff, 联邦政府狠抓恐怖分子问题
[24:06] even the old cases. 哪怕是老案子
[24:10] If they find her, she’s dead. 如果他们找到她 她就完了
[24:16] What do you mean? 你什么意思?
[24:23] Danny!
[24:25] – I thought we were picking you up tomorrow. – Ma, I screwed up. – 我还以为明天去接你呢 – 妈 我闯祸了
[24:28] What are you talking about? 怎么了?
[24:33] I told Mona everything. 我把一切都告诉Mona了
[24:52] Hey, Mona. 嗨 Mona
[24:55] Thanks for giving Danny a ride. 谢谢你载Danny回家
[24:57] And, oh, I am so sorry 还有 很抱歉
[24:58] he dragged you into our family drama. 他把你扯进了这场家庭闹剧
[25:09] I mean, you know better than anyone 我是说 你比任何人都清楚
[25:10] what a bad head space he’s in right now. 他现在的境况有多糟
[25:13] He’s so angry at me and his dad, he just wants to hurt us, 他很气我和他爸爸 他就想伤害我们
[25:18] which would explain the wild story he just told you. 所以他刚才就跟你胡诌 乱编故事
[25:24] So… 所以…
[25:26] we good? 我们没事吧?
[25:28] I hate my job. 我讨厌我的工作
[25:30] All I do is deal with disturbed people, 我的工作就是和精神病患者打交道
[25:33] wipe their drool, 擦他们的口水
[25:35] strap them down. 把他们绑起来
[25:37] I hate it. 我很讨厌这样
[25:40] Well… 呃…
[25:41] – Maybe you should get a different job. – I wanted to, – 或许你需换个工作 – 我也想
[25:45] but they say you should have 可他们说你得有
[25:46] a year’s worth of living expenses. 1年的生活费
[25:48] And I didn’t know where I’d get the money. 我不知道去哪儿能搞到这笔钱
[25:53] $67,000. 6万7千美元
[25:56] That’s what I’ve needed to cover my mortgage, my car, 这钱可用来还房贷 车贷
[25:59] everything for a year. 1年中所有的开销
[26:02] Mona…
[26:03] 67 grand. 6万7千美元
[26:06] If you could do that for me, 如果你能给我这些钱
[26:09] then we’d all be free. 我们都可以解脱了
[26:20] Hey, mom. 嗨 妈妈
[26:21] Oh! 哦!
[26:23] Dylan!
[26:24] What are you doing here? I… I asked you not to come. 你来干嘛? 我… 我让你别来啦
[26:28] I had to. 我得来
[26:30] You were hurt. 你受伤了
[26:32] Have you been to the house? 你回过家了吗?
[26:36] Oh, I’m so sorry Mike wasn’t there to welcome you. 很抱歉Mike没能在家迎接你
[26:40] He’s away on business. 他有事出去了
[26:44] No, he’s in jail. 不 他进监狱了
[26:46] You told the police he stabbed you. 你报警说他刺伤了你
[26:50] I… never said that. 我… 从没说过
[26:52] I told you… Susan attacked me. 我说的是… Susan刺伤了我
[26:56] Then why did the police arrest Mike? 那警察为何逮捕Mike?
[27:00] I don’t know. 不知道
[27:02] Maybe he confessed to protect her. 可能他招供是为了保护她吧
[27:07] Mom, Susan’s his wife. 妈 Susan才是他的老婆
[27:13] That’s ridiculous. 太荒唐了
[27:15] What… Who told you that? Susan? 谁… 谁说的? Susan?
[27:18] No. Mike. 不 Mike说的
[27:22] They let me speak with him. 他们让我和他谈了
[27:24] Mom, Mike is in jail, 妈妈 如果Mike因为莫须有的事
[27:26] and that’s not right if he didn’t do anything. 进监狱了 这是不对的
[27:35] Did you stab yourself? 是你自己刺伤自己的吗?
[27:42] Mom, did you? 妈妈 是吗?
[27:46] I asked you not to come. 我叫你别来的
[27:50] Oh, mom. 噢 妈妈
[27:52] You don’t understand. 你不会了解的
[27:54] Susan trapped him, Susan蛊惑了他
[27:56] filled his head with lies. 让他活在谎言里
[27:59] This is gonna save him. 我这样做是救他
[28:01] He knows why I did it. He wants this. 他知道我为何这么做 他需要这些
[28:09] What is she doing here? 她来干嘛?
[28:12] I wanna help you, Katherine. 我来帮你 Katherine
[28:21] I have to get to Mike. 我要去找Mike
[28:23] He’s expecting me. 他在等着我
[28:24] I can fix it. You’ll see! 我可以处理这些 你们看吧!
[28:26] Oh! We need a little help here. 噢! 这里需要人手
[28:31] Mom, please! 妈妈 停下!
[28:33] Everything’s gonna be wonderful! Um! 一切都会好的!
[28:36] – No, I have to get to Mike! – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! – 不要 我要去找Mike! – 哇 哇 哇!
[28:38] – No! No! Get your hands off of me! – Need some help here. Mrs. Mayfair, ease! – 不! 不! 放开我! – 这里需要帮忙 Mayfair夫人 放松!
[28:40] – Mrs. May… – No! No! No! – May夫人… – 不要! 不要! 不要!
[28:44] Please, Mrs. Mayfair, we’re trying to help you. Mayfair夫人 我们是想帮你
[28:49] Okay, it… it… it’s okay. 没事的 没… 没事的
[28:52] Honey, everything’s gonna be okay. 宝贝 会好起来的
[28:58] I asked you not to come. 我叫你别来的
[29:06] Hey, wait up. I wanna go with you. 嘿 等等我 和你一起走
[29:08] Can’t I have one moment of peace? 你就不能让我安静一会儿?
[29:09] Our therapist said we need to do more stuff together. 我们的治疗师说了我们得多相处
[29:11] – I know. That’s why I don’t go to the therapist with you. – Oh, come on. – 我知道 所以我才不和你去看治疗师 – 拜托 别这样
[29:14] Would it kill you to spend some time with the woman you love? 不就是陪陪你心爱的女人 要你命了?
[29:17] I don’t know. Would you be upset if I brought her? 不知道 如果我带上我情人 你会发飙不?
[29:19] As long as she doesn’t deflate in the plane. 只要她别在飞机里发骚就行了
[29:28] Gaby, please talk to me. I feel just awful. Gaby 我们谈谈吧 我觉得这样很糟糕
[29:31] You know why? Because you are awful. 知道为什么吗? 因为你的确很糟糕
[29:32] – You’re an awful person. – Okay, you have every right to be mad at me. – 你就是个糟糕的人 – 好吧 你完全有理由生气
[29:35] Thanks, Lynette, and you have every right to go to hell. 谢了 Lynette 你完全有理由去死
[29:37] Stop talking to me! 别跟我说话了!
[29:41] Thank you, all, for coming out to our annual holiday festival. 谢谢大家 来参加我们每年的节日活动
[29:45] And, as it’s been our tradition these last 12 years, 这已成为我们12年以来的传统了
[29:48] please welcome back the Jingle Belles. 请大家欣赏合唱 铃儿响叮当
[29:53] All right, ladies. Sparkle! 好了 女士们 打起精神吧!
[29:57] I can’t believe they wouldn’t let you sing with them. 真不相信他们不让你加入这合唱
[29:59] It’s their group. They can do whatever they want. 这是他们的团体 他们当然可以做主
[30:01] Whores. 刁妇
[30:09] Do you mind? You’re blocking me with your big fat head. 让一下吧? 你这大肥头挡住了我
[30:12] I thought we weren’t talking. 我以为我们不讲话了
[30:19] You know, I was trying to apologize. 我只是想道歉
[30:22] Well, it’s too late. Carlos is probably gonna lose his job 太晚了 Carlos很可能要丢掉饭碗了
[30:24] over this stuff you’re putting him through. 这些都是你造成的
[30:26] Well, gee, I wonder what that feels like. 哦 天 我当然知道这种感觉
[30:28] Shh! 嘘!
[30:32] By the way, because your husband canned me, 而且 因为你老公炒了我
[30:33] Tom had to quit school. Tom都要辍学了
[30:35] Ah, the 45-year-old freshman has to drop out? 哦 那45岁的大一新生要退学了?
[30:37] Maybe he’ll get a paper route. 说不定他可以去送报纸
[30:39] – Move! – No. – 让开! – 不要
[30:40] Fine. You want to be a jerk? 好 你想耍无赖是吧?
[30:42] – Gaby give me my hat back. – No! No! – Gaby还我帽子 – 不! 就不!
[30:44] Gaby, give me my hat back! Gaby把帽子还我!
[30:46] Give that back to me! Give me my hat back! 把它给我! 把帽子给我!
[30:48] – Gaby, give it back! – All is calm! All is calm! – Gaby 给我! – 安静! 安静!
[30:51] – Don’t look at me. She’s the one who started it! – She’s being a bitch. – 别瞪我 是她挑起来的! – 她太泼妇了
[30:54] I don’t remember the word “bitch” being in the song. 没想到那歌里还有”泼妇”这词
[30:56] Oh, no, it’s always been there. 哦 不是啊 一直有的
[30:59] You are… Ah! 你真是… 啊!
[31:09] We are going to take a little… Uh, break mid-song, 我们要… 啊 曲间休息一下
[31:13] and we will be right back. 待会继续
[31:15] Have a little punch. 请大家先喝点饮料
[31:21] I realize you two are having a problem… a giant problem. 我知道你们俩现在有争执… 很大的争执
[31:23] And now half of Firview does, too. 现在一大半的美景镇居民都知道了
[31:25] So, “A,” you’re fired, and “B,” work it out. 所以 第一 你们被炒鱿鱼了 第二 解决问题
[31:32] Gaby, I’m sorry about everything, Gaby 我真的很抱歉
[31:34] but you have no idea what losing my job has done to my family. 但你不知道失业给我们家带来的严重后果
[31:37] Oh, boo-hoo, you. 喔 你真惨啊
[31:38] Why don’t you slip your cankles into my shoes and walk a mile? 你怎么不设身处地 为我想想?
[31:41] You just don’t care about anyone but yourself. 你就只在乎自己 不管别人死活
[31:44] No, I do. I care about my friends. 不 我还在乎我的朋友
[31:46] Sorry you are no longer a part of that group. 不过抱歉你不是其中一份子了
[31:54] I’m in. 我终于加入了
[31:55] It’s a Christmas miracle! 真是圣诞节奇迹!
[32:01] We can’t just let some stupid housewife 我们不能就这样让一个蠢女人
[32:03] shake us down for 67 grand. 卷走6万7千块
[32:05] Nick, what do you want from me? Nick 那你想怎么样?
[32:06] We gotta try to make this go away. 我们必须平息这件事
[32:10] We got the emergency 10 grand, 我们有应急用的1万块
[32:11] but that is a long way from $67,000. 但离6万7千块还远得很
[32:19] Oh… 啊…
[32:21] Maybe this’ll get us closer. 这样又近了一点
[32:24] Oh, you little… 哦 你个…
[32:25] Now do be careful, you little munchkins. 小心点 小捣蛋们
[32:31] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[32:33] Karl? What are you doing here? Karl? 你来干嘛?
[32:35] I just thought I’d come by and give you an early Christmas present. 我就是过来 提早送你圣诞礼物
[32:37] Stop it! We can’t be seen together. 住手! 不能让别人看到我们一起
[32:40] What’s the big deal? 那又怎样?
[32:41] – Susan knows. The cat’s out of the bag. – Orson doesn’t know. – Susan知道了 就会众所周知了 – Orson还不知道
[32:44] – You didn’t tell him? – About the affair, yes. But he has no idea it’s you. – 你没告诉他? – 我说了有外遇 但他不知道是你
[32:47] Now, Karl, please go. 快点 Karl 你走吧
[32:49] I promised him there’d be no scenes today. 我答应他今天不会让他难堪
[32:51] – Karl? – Oh, Lord. – Karl? – 哦 主啊
[32:55] Hey, Orson. Just came by to check on the decorations. 嘿 Orson 我就是过来看看这里的场地布置
[32:59] Great job, Mrs. Hodge. 做的好极了 Hodge太太
[33:00] Save it, Karl. I’m not an idiot. 你省省吧 Karl 我可不是白痴
[33:02] Orson, please. Orson 别这样
[33:04] You obviously heard Bree and I are divorcing, 看来你已经听说了Bree和我在闹离婚
[33:06] And, vulture that you are, 你就跟秃鹫一样 冲来抢肉了
[33:08] You’ve swooped in to make a buck by representing Bree. 打算给Bree做辩护律师 大捞一笔
[33:13] Hey, a man’s gotta eat. 嘿 我也得糊口养家啊
[33:15] Perhaps. But soliciting business at a Christmas party? 也对 但是在圣诞宴会上招揽生意?
[33:20] That’s tacky, even for you, Karl. 也太无耻了吧 尤其是你这样的人 Karl
[33:23] If this is who you want representing you, 如果这就是你想找的律师
[33:25] That’s your choice. 你自己看着办吧
[33:26] But frankly, I thought you had higher standards. 不过说真的 我觉得你对律师的标准应该高一点
[33:34] – Remind me not to let him make a toast at our wedding. – It’s not funny, Karl. – 记得提醒我别让他在我们的婚礼上致辞 – 一点都不可笑 Karl
[33:38] – Now just go before he figures it out. – Yeah, about that… – 在他发现之前赶紧走 – 好的 关于…
[33:41] Uh, y… you know that christmas present I mentioned? 呃 你… 还记得刚我说要送你圣诞礼物吗?
[33:43] Don’t you dare give me a present in front of all these people! 我看你敢在这些人面前送我礼物!
[33:45] I’m not sure I can stop it. It’s being delivered… By air. 我不知道能不能阻止 礼物是用… 飞机送的
[33:49] – Karl, what did you do? – Just let me make one quick call. – Karl 你做了什么? – 我先打个电话
[34:00] Mayday! Mayday! 求救! 求救!
[34:02] God, how do you turn this thing on? 天啊 这个是怎么打开的?
[34:04] Somebody help! 有人吗!
[34:06] I don’t know how to fly! 我不知道怎样驾驶飞机!
[34:15] Okay, I released the banner. Now what? 好的 我扔掉横幅了 现在呢?
[34:18] look for a place to land… 找个地方着陆…
[34:19] A field, a large parking lot. 一块地 一块大空地
[34:22] All I see are neighborhoods. 我看到的都是住宅区
[34:23] Negative. Street landing is too dangerous. 不行 在街道上降落太危险
[34:25] Well, that’s all there is! What do you want from me?! 可是 下面只有街道! 你要我怎么样?!
[34:29] Okay, calm down. Keep her steady. 好的 冷静 保持平稳飞行
[34:34] Jeff, it’s Karl. Are you there? Jeff 我是Karl 你在吗?
[34:36] Hello? 喂?
[34:38] Come on, pick up. Okay. 快点 接电话
[34:40] If you get this message, 如果你收到这条留言
[34:42] And please, please get this message… You need to abort. 而且请一定 一定收到这条留言… 你要取消行动
[34:44] Do not, repeat, do not fly over Wisteria park with that banner. 别重飞一遍 别开着飞机带着那条横幅飞过紫藤街公园
[34:49] – What banner? – Call me. – 什么横幅? – 打电话给我
[34:51] Karl, what banner? Karl 什么横幅?
[34:52] You know how you’re always saying to me 还记得你经常跟我说
[34:54] I should be more romantic? Well, I thought, 要我更浪漫一点吗? 所以 我想
[34:57] What if I hire a plane to fly over Bree’s street 如果我雇一架飞机 飞过Bree住的街道
[34:59] carrying a banner with a heartfelt personal message? 飞机上挂着一条横幅 上面写着我发自肺腑的想法呢?
[35:02] Karl, when you put a message on a banner, Karl 就算你想在横幅上表达想法
[35:03] It ceases to be personal. What does it say? 也不能够写任何有关个人的东西 横幅说什么?
[35:06] Uh, something like, uh… 呃 比如 呃…
[35:09] “Bree, will you marry me? Love Karl.” “Bree 嫁给我好吗? 爱你的Karl”
[35:11] – Oh, dear god! – I was trying to be romantic. – 哦 天啊! – 我只是想浪漫一点
[35:13] Karl, when we began this affair, we agreed to be discreet. Karl 自打我们偷情开始 我们就说好不公开的
[35:16] Do you know what discreet means? No skywriting! 你了解什么叫不公开吗? 就是连空中表白也不行!
[35:21] Oh, god! Poor Orson! 天啊! 可怜的Orson!
[35:24] Do you know how humiliated he’ll be? 你知道他会受到怎样的羞辱吗?
[35:27] – I have to warn him. – Bree, wait. – 我去提前跟他警告一下 – Bree 等等
[35:30] I made this mess. 这烂摊子是我搞出来的
[35:32] I’ll deal with it. 让我来处理
[35:34] Orson deserves the truth, Orson应该知道事情的真相
[35:35] And he should hear it from me, not a banner. 而且他应该从我这里得知 而不是横幅
[35:37] But I… 但是我…
[35:45] You got a minute? I need to talk to you. 你有空吗? 我要跟你说句话
[35:47] What, here? Can’t it wait? 什么 这里? 不能等等吗?
[35:49] Uh, not really. 呃 不能
[35:51] Uh… 呃…
[35:58] If this is about the settlement, 如果这是关于财产分配
[35:59] I told Bree there’s very little I want. 我告诉过Bree 我只要很少的一点
[36:02] That’s not the problem. 不是这个问题
[36:04] It’s what I want… Bree. 这是关于我想要的东西… Bree
[36:08] You’re too late. She has a boyfriend. 你来晚了 她有一个男朋友了
[36:14] You? 你?
[36:15] Hey, if I were a betting man, 嘿 如果我跟别人赌这个
[36:17] I’ve lost a bundle on this, too. 我也会大输一笔的
[36:19] S… so wait. 这… 这 等等
[36:21] Y… you’re having sex with my wife? 是你搞我老婆的?
[36:25] the point is, 关键是
[36:27] We don’t wanna make this any harder for you 我们不想让接下来发生的事情
[36:28] than it has to be. 让你更加难受
[36:30] I… I just wanted to warn you that in a few minutes… 我只是想提醒你 等一会儿…
[36:35] Okay, you’re the husband. 没关系 你是她老公
[36:37] I’ll give you that one. 我不还手
[36:40] I’m trying to spare your feelings, which is why… 我是在为你的感受着想 所以…
[36:46] That’s it. 够了
[36:47] The hell with your feelings. 让你的感受见鬼去吧
[36:49] I am proposing to Bree today with an airplane banner. 我打算今天用飞机上挂的横幅 向Bree求婚
[36:53] And trust me, that will be the highlight of your day! 相信我 你今天会倍受关注的!
[37:00] One moment, please. 请等一会儿
[37:09] Hi. 嗨!
[37:09] Hi! Have you been to see Santa yet? 嗨! 你见过圣诞老人了吗?
[37:12] – Unh-unh. – You want me to take you? – 没呢 – 你想让我带你去吗?
[37:14] Yeah? Okay. 好吗? 好的
[37:15] Celia!
[37:18] Come on. I will take you to see Santa. 过来 我带你去看圣诞老人
[37:29] Hey. 嘿
[37:32] Oh. We’re gonna do this right here? Just like that? 哦 我们现在来解决这个? 就这样?
[37:37] This seems like a pretty small envelope 这个信封似乎小了点哦
[37:39] For such a big secret. 相对于一个如此大的秘密来说
[37:42] It’s 10 grand. 这里面是一万块
[37:43] And… and my wedding ring. It was my grandmother’s. 还有… 还有我的婚戒 这可是我祖母的
[37:47] It’s all we have right now. 我们只有这些了
[37:49] But… I… I gave notice at the hospital. 但是… 我… 我刚跟医院说了
[37:52] I… I can’t go back there. 我… 我回不去了
[37:54] Mona, that’s the best we can do. Mona 我们已经倾其所有了
[37:59] I… I have a job at Bree’s. 我… 我在为Bree工作
[38:00] I… I… I could pay the rest as I make it. 我… 我… 我拿到工资再付你剩下的
[38:02] Sure, until you disappear into thin air. 是啊 先拖着我 然后你逃之夭夭
[38:06] Just because I have lawn gnomes doesn’t mean I’m stupid. 就算我很仁慈 但我并不笨
[38:10] You… you don’t know the whole story. 你… 你并不了解事情的整个经过
[38:12] I know you killed someone and walked away scot-free. 我知道你杀了人 却没受到任何惩罚
[38:16] Scot-free? 没有惩罚?
[38:20] Does this look scot-free? 这看上去像没受到惩罚吗?
[38:24] Yeah, I don’t think Danny told you the whole story, 我想Danny并没有告诉你事情的经过
[38:26] But maybe you should hear it. 但是你应该听一下
[38:29] 4 miles I ran today, and now I’m drinking eggnog. 我今天跑了4英里 现在我喝了蛋酒
[38:32] It’s like mayonnaise with rum in it. 看上去就像蛋黄酱里面加了朗姆酒
[38:41] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[39:00] What are you doing?! Stop it! 你们在干什么?! 停下!
[39:02] this is ridiculous! Please! 这太荒唐了! 停下!
[39:04] Oh, for God sakes, stop it! 哦 看在上帝的份上 停下!
[39:07] …and that was 18 years ago, …那是18年前
[39:08] And we’ve been looking over our shoulders ever since. 从那以后我们每天都要提心吊胆
[39:11] That sounds like a very reasonable story… 这听起来很合理…
[39:13] So reasonable that I don’t understand 合理到我无法理解
[39:15] Why you couldn’t just call the police right now 为什么你现在就不能报警
[39:17] and explain it to them. 然后解释给他们呢?
[39:19] Someone’s dead. You know I can’t do that. 有人死了 你知道我不能报警的
[39:23] What I know is you’ve got till tomorrow 我只知道明天你必须
[39:25] to come up with the rest of the money, 把剩下的钱拿来
[39:26] or I go to the police. Capisce? 否则我就报警 你明白吗?
[39:32] Is it just me, 只是我觉得
[39:33] or is that plane flying really low? 还是这个飞机确实飞得很低?
[39:38] Mona, can we talk about this? Mona 我们能谈谈吗?
[39:40] Don’t do this. 别这样
[39:41] You are screwing with people’s lives here. 你在危害别人的生活
[39:43] This could blow up in your face. 这最终会报复到你的头上
[39:45] $67,000 by tomorrow or I call the police. 要么你明天给我6万7千美元 要么我报警
[39:57] House. House. 房子 房子
[39:59] House! 房子!
[40:04] Hey, we’re not done here. 嘿 这事儿还没完
[40:06] You can run, but you can’t hide! 你可以跑 但是你躲不掉!
[40:22] Celia!
[40:24] Run! 跑!
[40:40] The best Christmas ever… 每个人都想度过一个
[40:46] That’s what everyone had wanted. 最美好的圣诞节…
[40:50] But something went wrong… 但有些事情出错了…
[40:54] Horribly wrong. 而且错得很惨烈…
[40:57] For those who survived, 对于那些幸存的人
[41:00] it would be a day they would try to forget. 这将成为他们努力着去遗忘的一天
[41:04] For those who didn’t, 对于那些不能幸免的人
[41:06] This Christmas would simply be… 这个圣诞节 仅仅成为…
[41:10] Their last. 他们的最后一个圣诞节
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme