时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Desperate Housewives. | 前情回顾 |
[00:02] | – Gaby discovered a secret… – Oh! Your stomach just kicked me. | – Gaby发现个秘密… – 哦! 你肚子里有东西在踢我 |
[00:06] | – I want you to run the Miami office. – So Carlos played hardball. | – 我希望你去迈阿密上班 – Carlos态度强硬 |
[00:09] | – You can’t fire me for being pregnant. – I’m offering you a promotion. | – 你不能因为怀孕而开除我 – 我在给你升职 |
[00:12] | If you choose to turn it down and quit instead, | 如果你拒绝接受而辞职 |
[00:14] | – I can’t stop you. – Katherine broke down. | – 我也无能为力 – Katherine情绪崩溃 |
[00:17] | The man I love chose you. It’s over. | 我爱的人选择了你 结束了 |
[00:20] | – Why has this been so hard on me? – You loved him. | – 为什么我的生活就如此艰难? – 你爱过他 |
[00:23] | – I found a way to spring you from this marriage. – Karl made a plan. | – 我有办法让你离婚了 – Karl有个计划 |
[00:27] | If he violates parole by associating with a known felon, | 如果他跟重罪犯联系 触犯假释条例 |
[00:30] | they can revoke it. | 他的假释就会取消 |
[00:31] | All we need to do is get some ex-con in a room with Orson, | 我们只要找几个有犯罪前科的人 把他们和Orson放在同一房间里 |
[00:34] | take some pictures, and it’s bye-bye, Orson. | 再拍几张照片 就可以跟Orson说拜拜了 |
[00:36] | That’s perfect! And then he’ll have to let me go. | 太完美了! 那样他就不得不跟我离婚 |
[00:38] | Nick made a call. | Nick打了个电话 |
[00:41] | Agent Padilla? I’m thinking about coming in. | Padilla特工吗? 我在考虑加入 |
[00:44] | – And evil… – Did you forget something? | – 而罪恶… – 你忘了东西了吗? |
[00:46] | – returned to the neighborhood. – What are you doing? | – 再次降临到小区 – 你在干吗? |
[00:55] | Her name was Emily Portsmith, | 她叫Emily Portsmith |
[00:59] | and word of her death | 她的死讯 |
[01:01] | spread quickly. | 迅速传开 |
[01:05] | You see, everyone in town knew Emily. | 镇上的人都认得Emily |
[01:10] | Her family was well known and respected. | 她家很有名气也备受尊重 |
[01:15] | She’d been popular in school… | 她在学校里也很有名气… |
[01:20] | And her customers at the coffee shop adored her. | 咖啡店里的顾客们也都喜欢她 |
[01:26] | People were shocked to hear she’d been murdered, | 听到她被谋杀大家都很震惊 |
[01:30] | mostly because another young woman | 主要是因为另一个女孩 |
[01:33] | had been attacked just a few weeks before. | 也在数周前遭到袭击 |
[01:39] | Yes, everyone in Fairview now knew | 没错 所有人都知道在美景镇 |
[01:43] | a killer was walking among them, | 有位杀手就在其中 |
[01:49] | and they would soon learn… | 他们很快还会知道… |
[01:53] | he wasn’t finished. | 杀手的行凶并未结束 |
[02:10] | The next day, | 第二天 |
[02:11] | the women of Wisteria Lane got together | 美景镇的女人们聚在一起 |
[02:14] | for their weekly poker game. | 继续玩她们每周一次的扑克牌 |
[02:16] | But as it turned out, no one was in the mood to gamble. | 不过 谁也没心情玩牌 |
[02:21] | The girl at the coffee shop was strangled, | 咖啡店的女孩是被勒死的 |
[02:22] | and Julie was attacked the same way. | 和Julie以同样的方式遭袭 |
[02:24] | – There is obviously a madman on the loose. – I’m afraid to leave my house at night. | – 显然有个疯子还在逍遥法外 – 晚上出门我会害怕 |
[02:28] | At least now you have a boyfriend to protect you. | 你现在至少有个男友保护你啊 |
[02:30] | Roy? The man threw out his back peeling an orange. | 你说Roy? 他剥个桔子也会摔倒 |
[02:32] | – I’m on my own here. – So what do we do to protect ourselves? | – 我全要靠自己 – 那我们该如何保护自己? |
[02:36] | Down at the hospital where I work, | 我上班的那家医院附近 |
[02:38] | they offer a self-defense class. | 开设防身术课程 |
[02:40] | – Maybe we should consider taking that. – That’s a good idea. | – 也许我们可以去听听 – 好主意 |
[02:43] | I guess we could, but you know my motto… | 我也觉得可以 不过 我的座佑铭是… |
[02:46] | 0.38 special is a girl’s best friend. | 0.38口径的手枪才是女生最亲密的伙伴 |
[02:48] | Ooh, I love the pearl handle. | 哦 我喜欢这个镶珍珠的手柄 |
[02:51] | It would look so good with my white suit. | 它和我的白色提包非常般配 |
[02:53] | Susan, you should feel it. It’s so light. | Susan 你摸摸看 很轻的 |
[02:56] | I don’t touch guns anymore, | 我再也不摸枪了 |
[02:57] | not since I accidentally grazed Katherine. | 上次意外走火打到Katherine 就不再碰了 |
[03:00] | Oh, still going with “accidentally,” are we? | 哦 我们不还是要面对意外吗? |
[03:05] | Oh, hey, honey. We’re all gonna take a self-defense class. | 哦 嗨 亲爱的 我们都想去听听防身术课程 |
[03:08] | You wanna come with us? | 你想跟我们一起去吗? |
[03:08] | Yeah. It might make you feel safer. | 是啊 这会让你更有安全感 |
[03:12] | Well… I was taking out the trash when I was attacked. | 嗯… 我是在倒垃圾时被袭 |
[03:16] | He came out of nowhere, | 都不知他从哪里钻出来 |
[03:18] | and I blacked out before I knew what was happening. | 我还没弄清楚怎么回事 就昏过去了 |
[03:23] | If someone really wants to get you, they can get you. | 如果有人真想袭击你 他就一定能做到 |
[03:38] | I’m off. Oh, you’re sewing Penny’s costume? | 我要走了 哦 你在缝Penny的校服? |
[03:41] | Yeah, but I’m reading the sports page while doing it, | 是啊 不过我边缝边看体育新闻 |
[03:45] | so they kinda cancel each other out. | 两不耽误 |
[03:48] | Oh… Ahem, I got you this… | 哦 嗯… 我给你买了… |
[03:51] | a pricey bourbon. | 一瓶昂贵的波本威士忌 |
[03:52] | It’s 8:45 in the morning, and I’m pregnant. | 已经早上8:45了 我还是个孕妇 |
[03:55] | I think I’ll pass. | 我就不喝了 |
[03:56] | For Carlos. | 是给Carlos的 |
[03:57] | It’s a “sorry I lied about being pregnant” gift. | 跟他说声 “对不起 怀孕这事我撒谎了” |
[04:01] | I don’t need that. I know Carlos. | 不需要这个 我知道Carlos这个人 |
[04:03] | He loses his temper, | 他发完脾气 |
[04:04] | then he calms down and thinks rationally. | 就会安静下来 理智地思考 |
[04:06] | – Good-bye. Mwah. – I’d still bring the booze. | – 再见 – 最好还是带上这瓶酒 |
[04:09] | I’m telling you, I am too valuable right where I am. | 我说过了 在那公司里我是个无价宝 |
[04:11] | There’s no way he’s gonna try and send me to Florida. | 他不可能把我调去佛罗里达的 |
[04:15] | Bon voyage! | 一路顺风! |
[04:18] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[04:20] | Carlos told us about the promotion in Florida. | Carlos说你要到佛罗里达高就去了 |
[04:22] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[04:25] | You are going to be so missed around here! | 我们都会想念你的! |
[04:32] | Lynette, where’re you going? Rita wrote you a good-bye poem. | Lynette 你去哪? Rita写了首告别诗 |
[04:35] | Can I see you in my office, please? | 到我办公室谈谈可以吗? |
[04:42] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你怎么想的啊? |
[04:43] | You know I’m not moving to Florida. | 你知道我不会去佛罗里达 |
[04:45] | Okay, so then we just, uh, change the banner to read, | 好吧 那我们就改下标语 |
[04:47] | – “good luck and so long.” – No, it needs to read, | – 写成”祝你好运 永别了” 如何? – 不 应该写成 |
[04:50] | – “I told you I’m not leaving. Someone get me a bagel.” – Lynette, what can I tell you? | – “我说我不去 有人可以替代我” – Lynette 我该怎么说你好呢? |
[04:54] | We have an opening for you in our Florida branch. | 我们在佛罗里达的分公司张开双臂欢迎你 |
[04:56] | But here, your job’s already been given to Tim. | 但你在这里的工作已经交给Tim了 |
[04:59] | – Well, tell Tim you made a mistake. – I can’t do that. | – 那你就跟Tim说你弄错了 – 我不能这么说 |
[05:03] | So I guess this leaves you no choice but to quit. | 所以 我看你只能辞职了 |
[05:06] | Look, I know what you are doing, and I am not going for it. | 好啊 我知道你想干什么了 我不辞职 |
[05:09] | You want me gone, you’re gonna have to fire me. | 你想我走 你就要解雇我 |
[05:12] | And open myself up to a lawsuit by firing a pregnant woman? | 你是想起诉我解雇一个孕妇吗? |
[05:15] | I don’t think so. | 我想你不会的 |
[05:17] | Then if you don’t mind, I have work to do. | 如果你不介意的话 我要开始工作了 |
[05:21] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[05:23] | These aren’t my kids. | 他们不是我的孩子 |
[05:24] | No. Those… are Tim’s kids. | 是的 他们… 是Tim的孩子 |
[05:27] | This is his office now. | 现在这里是他的办公室了 |
[05:30] | So… | 那… |
[05:32] | What office will I be using? | 那我用什么办公室? |
[05:40] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吧? |
[05:42] | These twins have a bigger office. | 这对双胞胎斗比我的办公室大 |
[05:46] | Enjoy. | 你好好看看吧 |
[05:53] | How’re you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[05:55] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[05:57] | Everybody seems to think whoever killed Emily | 大家都认为 杀害Emily的凶手 |
[05:58] | was probably the same person who attacked me. | 就是袭击我的同一个人 |
[06:02] | Yeah, that’s what the police are saying. | 是啊 警察就是这么说的 |
[06:08] | And I think that we should do everything we can to help them. | 我觉得我们应该尽所能为警察提供帮助 |
[06:14] | Meaning what? | 什么意思? |
[06:15] | Maybe now is the time | 也许现在你该告诉他们 |
[06:17] | to tell them about the married man you were seeing. | 那个和你约会的已婚男子 |
[06:19] | – He had nothing to do with it. – You don’t know that. | – 他与这事无关 – 这个你无从知晓 |
[06:21] | Men who cheat sometimes have more than one girlfriend. | 一个骗人的男人往往有多个女友 |
[06:25] | Mom, listen. There is no way he could ever hurt someone, | 妈妈 听着 他绝不可能会去伤害谁 |
[06:28] | much less kill them. | 更别说杀人了 |
[06:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:36] | If you’re sure. | 如果你真的肯定 |
[06:37] | I am. I mean… | 我肯定 我是说… |
[06:39] | Why would he attack me and then wanna get back together? | 他为什么要袭击我 然后又想要和我在一起呢? |
[06:43] | Wait. Have you started seeing him again? | 等一下 你又开始和他约会了吗? |
[06:46] | No. | 没有 |
[06:47] | – Julie… – Even if I did, | – Julie… – 就算我又见他了 |
[06:48] | it is my life, right? | 这也是我自己的生活 不是吗? |
[06:54] | That’s right. It is your life. | 对啊 这是你自己的生活 |
[06:59] | Is it just me, | 是不是只有我觉得 |
[07:00] | or was life much less complicated when you were 7? | 你七岁的生活远没有现在这么复杂? |
[07:07] | Sorry I grew up. | 对不起 我长大了 |
[07:10] | Me, too. | 我也觉得 |
[07:17] | Police are concerned | 警方认为 |
[07:19] | that the strangling of Portsmith | Portsmith的勒人袭击案 |
[07:20] | is connected to a similar attack | 与今年早些时候发生在美景镇 |
[07:23] | on a Fairview woman earlier this year. | 一起类似的女性遭袭案有联系 |
[07:25] | Anyone with information is being asked to call… | 任何知情者请致电… |
[07:29] | Just think… | 就想想… |
[07:30] | If the cops hadn’t wasted so much time on Danny, | 如果警察没在Danny身上浪费这么多时间 |
[07:32] | they might’ve caught this guy before he did this again, right? | 凶手再次作案前 他们该已经抓到他了吧? |
[07:38] | What? | 怎么了? |
[07:41] | I was there. | 我当时在那儿 |
[07:43] | You were where? | 你在哪儿? |
[07:44] | At the coffee shop. | 咖啡店 |
[07:46] | I got there right when that girl was closing up. | 那个女孩儿正准备打烊的时候 我刚好到那儿 |
[07:49] | – Oh, please be kidding. – Nah, I wish I was. | – 哦 你在开玩笑吧 – 我希望我是在开玩笑 |
[07:52] | And I’m pretty sure I was her last customer. | 我很确定自己是最后一个顾客 |
[07:56] | But did anybody see you? | 有人看到你了吗? |
[07:57] | No, I don’t think so, but that doesn’t mean | 应该没有 但这不意味着 |
[08:00] | The cops won’t figure out that I was there. And if they do… | 警察调查不出我当时在那 如果他们查出来… |
[08:02] | Yeah, they’re gonna wanna come and talk to you again | 他们会再来找你了解情况 |
[08:03] | A… and maybe run your prints. | 而且… 也许会采集你的指纹 |
[08:05] | Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. | 是啊 我刚才就在想这个 |
[08:11] | I was also thinking | 我还想到 |
[08:11] | that maybe we shouldn’t wait around for that to happen. | 也许我们不应该在这里等着这事发生 |
[08:15] | No. I’m not moving again. N… not this time. | 不 我不想再搬家了 这… 这次不行 |
[08:18] | Look, Angie… Angie… Angie, will you just let me finish? | Angie… Angie… Angie 你能不能让我把话说完? |
[08:19] | No, no, no, Nick, I like this place! | 不 不 不 Nick 我喜欢这个地方! |
[08:21] | I have friends. I have a job. | 我在这里有朋友 有工作 |
[08:22] | I… I… I… I feel like a real person here again. | 我… 我… 我… 我在这里又像个正常人在生活 |
[08:26] | After 18 years of being a ghost, I… I don’t wanna give that up. | 过了18年幽灵般的生活后 我… 我不想放弃这一切 |
[08:33] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:36] | All right, maybe we’ll get lucky, | 好吧 也许这次我们会很幸运 |
[08:37] | and the cops just won’t come. | 警察不会来找我们 |
[08:39] | But honestly, | 但是坦白说 |
[08:41] | I don’t know how much more luck we got left. | 我不知道我们还剩下多少运气 |
[08:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:09] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[09:11] | Are you Lamar Benjamin? | 你是Lamar Benjamin吗? |
[09:13] | You got a warrant? | 你有搜捕令吗? |
[09:14] | Oh, no, I’m not with the police. My name is Bree Hodge. | 哦 不 我不是警察 我的名字是Bree Hodge |
[09:17] | You know my husband Orson from the State Penitentiary. | 你在州立监狱里认识我的丈夫Orson |
[09:21] | Do you have a moment? | 你有时间吗? |
[09:24] | I got nothing but moments. | 除了时间 我一无所有 |
[09:36] | So you’re Mrs. Hodge? | 这么说你是Hodge夫人? |
[09:39] | Damn. | 他妈的 |
[09:40] | Flossy did okay for hisself. | “牙线” 混得不错啊 |
[09:42] | Uh, “flossy”? | 呃 “牙线”? |
[09:43] | That’s what we called Orson | 我们在监狱里这样叫Orson |
[09:45] | ‘Cause he got us all dental floss | 因为他给我们所有人提供牙线 |
[09:47] | and then nagged us to use it after every meal. | 然后天天唠叨着我们每顿饭后清洁牙齿 |
[09:49] | – I see. – Pain in the ass. | – 我知道了 – 真是烦死了 |
[09:52] | I was glad when somebody used it to strangle a guard, | 不过后来有聪明人用牙线去勒狱警 |
[09:54] | and they took it all away. | 他们就没收了牙线 |
[09:58] | So how’s Orson doing? | Orson现在如何? |
[10:00] | Well, uh, to be honest, Lamar, | 这个 呃 坦白地说 Lamar |
[10:03] | life on the outside’s been a little hard for him. | 他出狱后的生活有些艰难 |
[10:05] | People can be so judgmental about men who have served time. | 人们对坐过牢的人会很刻薄 |
[10:10] | And if you’re a repeat offender, you can forget it. | 如果你是重犯就不会在意了 |
[10:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:14] | Well… | 这个… |
[10:16] | I’ve heard Orson speak very fondly of his prison friends, | Orson谈起他的狱友时 语气非常欣赏 |
[10:19] | especially you. | 特别是你 |
[10:21] | Really? | 真的? |
[10:23] | ‘Cause he seemed kind of mad | 自从我在操场斗殴中 |
[10:24] | after I used him as a shield in that yard fight. | 用他做我的挡箭牌后 他好像很生气 |
[10:28] | Lamar, he just tells that story now and laughs and laughs. | Lamar 他现在讲这件事的时候总是笑个不停 |
[10:33] | Anyway, he’s been feeling a little blue, | 不管怎样 他现在情绪很低落 |
[10:35] | and I was hoping you would pay him a visit and cheer him up. | 我希望你能去看看他 鼓励鼓励他 |
[10:39] | Sorry. I’d be breaking my parole. | 对不起 那样会触犯我的假释条例 |
[10:42] | They catch me hanging out with other ex-cons, | 如果被发现我和有前科的人混在一起 |
[10:44] | they can send me back to jail. | 他们会把我送回监狱 |
[10:46] | Really? Well, that’s a silly rule. | 真的? 真是条愚蠢的规定 |
[10:48] | Don’t worry, though. | 不过 别担心 |
[10:50] | Our house is on the end of a very quiet cul-de-sac. | 我们家在一条死胡同的尽头 |
[10:52] | No one would even know you stopped by. | 没人会发现你去过那里 |
[10:57] | And, of course, I would compensate you… | 当然 我会补偿你的… |
[11:02] | For your time. | 时间 |
[11:09] | And another 3 when you come. | 你到我家去 再给你3张 |
[11:13] | What the hell? | 管它呢? |
[11:16] | No harm in a little social call. | 这点小事还是无伤大雅的 |
[11:20] | But you can’t tell anybody I came. | 但你不能告诉任何人我来过 |
[11:23] | When you get to know me better, Lamar, | 等你了解我以后 Lamar |
[11:24] | you’ll find I have no trouble… | 你会发现我很善于… |
[11:27] | keeping secrets. | 保守秘密 |
[11:34] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 嘿 你怎么来了? |
[11:36] | Your mom told me you were upset. | 你妈妈告诉我你不太高兴 |
[11:38] | I told her I knew how to make you feel better. | 我就告诉她我知道怎么让你高兴起来 |
[11:40] | Mint chocolate chip? | 薄荷巧克力薄饼? |
[11:43] | Thanks, daddy. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[11:44] | I know this one’s gonna take a lot more than ice cream. | 我知道这比冰激凌管用 |
[11:47] | I keep thinking about him. | 我总会想到那个凶手 |
[11:50] | He’s out there, and… | 他在逍遥法外 并且… |
[11:52] | Maybe he’s thinking about me. | 他或许还会伤害我 |
[11:54] | Honey, honey, he’s not. | 宝贝 宝贝 他不会的 |
[11:56] | He knows where I live. He knows what kind of car I drive. | 他知道我住在哪里 他知道我开什么车 |
[11:59] | I’ve been wanting to go to the library, | 我一直想去图书馆 |
[12:01] | – but I’m afraid he’s gonna follow me. – Look, if you’re worried about your car, | – 但我怕他会跟踪我 – 如果你担心车的问题 |
[12:04] | – Why don’t we switch for a while? – Seriously? I’d drive your fancy car, | – 我们换着开好了? – 真的? 我可以开你的好车 |
[12:08] | and you’d drive my tiny, little compact? | 你开我的小型袖珍盒子? |
[12:11] | Hey, there’s nothing I would not do for my little… | 嘿 什么事我都能做 只要为了我的… |
[12:14] | You have air conditioning, right? | 你的车有空调吧 |
[12:18] | Yeah, there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for my little girl. | 好了 没什么是我不可以为我女儿做的 |
[12:32] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[12:36] | I’m just having a bad day. | 我今天很不好 |
[12:38] | My life has gotten sort of… | 我的生活变得… |
[12:41] | complicated. | 很复杂 |
[12:43] | Why? | 为什么? |
[12:44] | Oh, it’s… grown-up relationship stuff. | 哦,都是… 大人的事 |
[12:48] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会懂的 |
[12:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:53] | But… | 但是… |
[12:56] | Since you asked… | 既然你问起来… |
[13:01] | So I think you’re really gonna have fun at Brandon’s party. | 我觉得你去Brandon的聚会会很开心的 |
[13:04] | I heard there’s gonna be a pony. | 听说还会有一匹小马 |
[13:07] | Hey, you okay? | 嘿 你还好吗? |
[13:09] | I’m worried about Mrs. Mayfair | 我在担心Mayfair太太. |
[13:13] | Why? | 为什么? |
[13:14] | She’s not getting any younger, | 她不可能越活越年轻 |
[13:16] | and it’s really hard to meet guys in this town. | 在这镇上很难找到好男人 |
[13:21] | Where did you hear that? | 你从哪听来的? |
[13:22] | She told me. | 她自己告诉我的 |
[13:25] | She also said | 她还说 |
[13:26] | mommy stole you from her, | 妈妈把你从她那抢过来 |
[13:28] | and that makes mommy a bad person. | 所以妈妈是坏人 |
[13:34] | Buddy… | 伙计… |
[13:36] | Your mommy is a great person. | 你妈妈是个大好人 |
[13:38] | Now why you, uh, sign Brandon’s card, okay? | 现在 呃 你先写好Brandon的贺卡 好吗? |
[13:42] | And, uh, I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[13:52] | Mike, watch it. | Mike 注意你的脚 |
[13:53] | Did you actually tell my 6-year-old son | 你有没有跟我六岁的儿子说 |
[13:56] | that his mother’s a bad person? | 他妈妈很坏? |
[14:01] | Well, I would’ve used more colorful language, | 这个 我可能说得有点夸张 |
[14:05] | but like you said, he’s only 6. | 但是你刚也说了 他只有六岁 |
[14:08] | You’ve never really seen me get angry. | 你从没见我火过 |
[14:11] | But if you want to, | 如果你真想见识一下 |
[14:13] | just talk to my son one more time. | 再跟我儿子说那些试试 |
[14:18] | Then you’ll know what I’m capable of. | 你就知道我的脾气了 |
[14:23] | Mike. | |
[14:25] | I love M.J… I… I… I would never do anything to hurt him. | 我喜欢M.J. 我绝不会去伤害他的 |
[14:30] | One more time. | 只给你这一次机会 |
[14:46] | Oh, Julie. | 噢 Julie |
[14:49] | No! | 不要呀! |
[14:58] | Hello? | 喂? |
[14:59] | Hi. It’s your mother. | 喂 我是妈妈 |
[15:01] | Am I interrupting anything? | 有没有打扰到你什么呢? |
[15:03] | Nope. I’m just at the library. | 没 我在图书馆看书 |
[15:05] | Oh, really. The library. | 噢 是吗 在图书馆 |
[15:09] | Yeah. I thought I’d dive into an old favorite. | 嗯 我完全被这本古书吸引住了 |
[15:11] | And vice versa, I’m sure. | 我也这样觉得 |
[15:14] | – Huh? – Honey, I don’t blame you. | – 哈? – 亲爱的 我不怪你 |
[15:16] | You’ve gone back to that place because it seems… | 你去那里是因为它看上去… |
[15:19] | Safe and comforting. Am I right? | 安全又舒适 对吗? |
[15:23] | I guess. | 应该是吧 |
[15:25] | But trust me, it’s a bad idea. | 但相信我 这绝不是个好主意 |
[15:28] | Can we talk about this later? | 我们晚点再说好吧? |
[15:29] | I only have an hour, and I really wanna finish. | 我只有一小时 但真的想把它看完 |
[15:32] | Okay, I want you out of there right now! | 你现在马上给我出来! |
[15:35] | Mom, I’ll see you soon. | 妈 待会见 |
[15:39] | You bet you will. | 马上就见了 |
[15:43] | You’ve been a busy girl. | 你还真是忙呀 |
[15:45] | You got the ex-con booked, | 要约好那前科犯 |
[15:46] | hidden cameras all set up. | 还要安好隐形摄像头 |
[15:49] | Come Friday night… | 只要周五晚上他一来… |
[15:51] | Showtime. | 好戏就上演了 |
[15:55] | So what’s the matter? | 你怎么了? |
[15:57] | We should be celebrating. | 我们应该高兴啊 |
[15:59] | I just hope we’re both clear | 我只是希望我们都明确一点 |
[16:01] | that these photos are strictly for blackmail. | 拍下来的照片只是用来恐吓 |
[16:04] | Of course. We’re not actually gonna send him to prison. | 当然 我们又不是真的要送他坐牢 |
[16:07] | – Unless, I mean, we have to. – No, Karl. | – 除非 迫不得已 – 不 Karl |
[16:09] | Even if he calls our bluff, we are not gonna turn him in. | 即使万不得已 也不能送他进监狱 |
[16:17] | Excuse me. Um, I’m looking for the person | 不好意思 呃 我在找 |
[16:20] | that belongs to the little blue car. | 开那辆蓝车的人 |
[16:21] | – She’s a redhead. – With a man? | – 她红色头发 – 和个男人一起? |
[16:23] | Yeah, she’s with a man. The redhead’s my daughter. | 对 和个男人一起 那是我女儿 |
[16:27] | Your daughter? Damn. | 你女儿? 天啊 |
[16:30] | – You look good. – Thank you. | – 你看起来真年轻 – 谢谢 |
[16:33] | So can you tell me what room they’re in? | 所以麻烦你告诉我他们在哪间房好吗? |
[16:38] | I may not love him anymore, | 我是不爱他了 |
[16:39] | but I’m not gonna win my freedom by taking away his. | 但我不会为换取自己的自由而剥夺他的 |
[16:45] | Now you’re angry. | 你生气了 |
[16:47] | Bree, when you tell me | Bree 当你告诉我 |
[16:48] | you could never hurt a man you used to love, | 你不会伤害一个你爱过的男人 |
[16:51] | it doesn’t make me angry. | 这不会让我生气 |
[16:53] | It just reminds me why I love you so much. | 只会让我更爱你 |
[16:57] | Don’t you worry. | 不要担心 |
[16:59] | No one’s gonna get hurt. | 没人会受到伤害的 |
[17:04] | Oh, my god! | 喔 天呐! |
[17:09] | Oh, my god! | 喔 天呐! |
[17:13] | Hey, Eric. Can you tell Carlos I’m here for lunch? | 嘿 Eric 告诉Carlos我来和他一起吃饭好吗? |
[17:16] | I’m gonna run to the ladies’ room. | 我先去下洗手间 |
[17:17] | I’ll tell him. | 好的 |
[17:27] | Hi, Lynette. | 嗨 Lynette |
[17:30] | Hi, Gaby. | 嗨 Gaby |
[17:31] | I’d ask you in, but I don’t think | 想请你进来 但我想 |
[17:32] | there’s enough oxygen in here for the both of us. | 这里氧气应该不够我们两人呼吸 |
[17:35] | No, it’s, uh… Comfy. | 没有啦 这里 呃… 挺好地 |
[17:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:44] | I get that Carlos is trying to punish me. | 我知道Carlos在惩罚我 |
[17:46] | But enough is enough. You gotta talk to him. | 但适可而止吧 你得和他谈谈 |
[17:48] | Lynette, you never even came to me to tell me you were pregnant. | Lynette 你之前都没告诉我你怀孕 |
[17:51] | – I think this is between you and Carlos. – Okay, I know you’re upset, | – 我想这是你和Carlos之间的事 – 好吧 我知道你生气 |
[17:54] | – But me keeping my pregnancy secret wasn’t personal. – Wasn’t it? | – 但这不完全是为了我自己 – 不是吗? |
[17:57] | No. Listen to me. Tom and I are still in debt. | 不 听我说 Tom和我还欠着债 |
[18:00] | I needed this promotion, and Carlos had already | 我很需要升职 但Carlos会因为我怀孕 |
[18:02] | passed over a coworker because she was pregnant. | 把合伙人让给别人 |
[18:05] | I couldn’t risk your telling him. | 所以我不敢告诉你 |
[18:08] | Oh, because you thought I’d tell Carlos, and he’d fire you. | 哦 因为你觉得我会告诉Carlos 然后他会炒你 |
[18:10] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[18:11] | So clearly I wasn’t enough of a friend for you to trust me. | 就是说我根本是你不值得信任的朋友 |
[18:15] | – N… no. – But now I’m such a good friend. | – 不 不是 – 既然我是你这样的好朋友 |
[18:17] | I’m the only one who can fix it for you? | 只有我能帮你搞定这事了吧? |
[18:20] | I’m guessing you’re not gonna talk to Carlos. | 看样子你不会去和Carlos谈了 |
[18:23] | Good guess. | 说得对 |
[18:41] | I can’t believe she’s dead. | 真不敢相信她死了 |
[18:42] | I know. I just saw her a few days ago. | 我也是 前几天还见过她 |
[18:46] | We talked about going to the mall. | 我们还说去逛街 |
[18:48] | Who found her? | 谁发现现场的? |
[18:50] | The assistant manager. | 副经理 |
[18:51] | I was late yesterday. I mean, thank god. | 昨天我正好迟到了 真是 万幸 |
[18:54] | It would’ve freaked me out. | 否则会吓死 |
[18:56] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[18:58] | We were just talking about Emily. | 我们正在说Emily的事 |
[19:00] | Yeah, I didn’t really know her, | 哦 我原来不认识她 |
[19:03] | But I guess we’re sort of connected now. | 不过现在我和她有共同点了 |
[19:06] | You would’ve liked her. She was super nice. | 你会喜欢她的 她人很好 |
[19:09] | I gotta go home. | 我要回家了 |
[19:10] | My mom’s so freaked out that this could’ve been me, | 我妈觉得差点就是我被杀了 她吓死了 |
[19:12] | – she wants me around. – I’ll give you a ride. | – 要我待在家里 – 我送你吧 |
[19:17] | – We should go, too, Danny. – Uh, no, you go ahead. | – 我们也走吧 Danny – 啊 不 你先走吧 |
[19:20] | But… Don’t you need a ride? | 那… 不要我载你吗? |
[19:23] | Uh, nah, I’ll walk. | 啊 不了 我走回去 |
[19:26] | I just wanna talk to Julie. | 我只想和Julie聊聊 |
[19:38] | So you wanna get something to eat? | 想吃点什么吗? |
[19:41] | Thanks, but I’m not hungry. | 谢了 但我不饿 |
[19:43] | Well, maybe you wanna go to Emily’s funeral together? | 那一起去参加Emily的葬礼吧? |
[19:46] | Everybody’s going. | 大家都去 |
[19:48] | Danny… | |
[19:49] | I know you like me, | 我知道你喜欢我 |
[19:52] | but I can’t hang out with you. | 但我不能和你约会 |
[19:54] | Why not? | 为什么不能? |
[19:56] | I just can’t. | 就是不能 |
[19:57] | It’s complicated. | 这事很复杂 |
[20:01] | It’s ’cause you slept with my dad, isn’t it? | 因为你和我爸上过床 对吗? |
[20:05] | Who told you that? | 谁跟你说的? |
[20:06] | – I figured out a while ago. – If you know that, | – 我发现一阵子了 – 如果你都知道了 |
[20:10] | – then why in the world would you still… – Because I like you! | – 那你干嘛还会… – 因为我喜欢你! |
[20:14] | A lot. | 非常喜欢 |
[20:18] | Do you not see how weird that is? | 你不觉得这样很怪吗? |
[20:21] | No, it’s… It’s okay cause I’ve forgiven you. | 不 没… 没关系 因为我原谅你了 |
[20:26] | That’s… That’s nice, | 那… 那很好 |
[20:28] | but it’s still weird. | 但还是很怪 |
[20:32] | Julie, p… | |
[20:33] | Please, I wanna be with you. | 拜托 我想和你在一起 |
[20:35] | Danny, I am so sorry, | Danny 我很抱歉 |
[20:37] | but that is never going to happen. | 但这事绝不可能 |
[21:13] | Come on, if they’re gonna come, they’re gonna come. | 算啦 他们要来的话会来的 |
[21:16] | I feel like I spent my entire life looking out windows. | 我觉得自己一生都在望着窗外 |
[21:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:25] | Maybe it’s time we stop. | 也许我们该停手了 |
[21:29] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思? |
[21:30] | I’m saying maybe it’s time we thought about coming in. | 我说也许是承担责任的时候了 |
[21:35] | Please tell me you didn’t talk to them. | 别告诉我你跟他们说了 |
[21:39] | – Oh, my god! – All right. Calm down, all right? I’m not an idiot. | – 噢 天啊! – 好 冷静点 行吗? 我不是白痴 |
[21:42] | I used a prepaid, and the call lasted less than a minute. | 我用预付电话打的 通话都不超过一分钟 |
[21:44] | – There’s no way they’re ever gonna find us. – But still, they know we’re alive! | – 他们没办法找到我们 – 可是他们知道我们还活着! |
[21:47] | – Don’t you wanna know if they’re ready to make a deal? – I killed a man. | – 你就不想知道他们是否愿意做交易? – 我杀了人 |
[21:50] | They’ll be ready to make a deal when I got a needle in my arm | 当我的手臂扎针 脑袋分家的时候 |
[21:52] | – and my eyes are rolled back in my head! – Come on, you don’t know that. | – 他们会愿意做交易的! – 拜托 你又不知道 |
[21:55] | You are never talking to them again! Do you hear me? | 你不准再和他们联系! 听见了吗? |
[22:02] | I still can’t get that image of Lynette out of my head. | 我还是无法忘掉把Lynette的样子 |
[22:06] | The only thing missing in that cramped little office | 那间拥挤狭小的办公室 |
[22:08] | was a hamster wheel and wood chips. | 还缺点仓鼠轮和木屑 |
[22:11] | Yeah, I figure a couple more days of this, | 是啊 我猜再过几天 |
[22:13] | She’ll be ready to pack her things. | 她会打包走人的 |
[22:18] | She does deserve this, right? | 她是咎由自取 对吧? |
[22:22] | She lied when she took the promotion. | 她接受升职的时候撒了谎 |
[22:25] | What… What if her doctor had put her on bed rest? | 如果… 如果医生让她卧床修养怎么办? |
[22:28] | What if… What if I needed her to fly somewhere? | 如果… 如果我想让她飞往某地怎么办? |
[22:30] | She could’ve put the whole company in jeopardy. | 她可能让整个公司陷入险境 |
[22:32] | Yeah, but that never happened. | 但那并没发生 |
[22:34] | And you said she was doing a good job, | 你还说她干得不错 |
[22:35] | and now you’re doing all these mean things to her. | 可现在却对她做这些刻薄的事情 |
[22:39] | Me? This was your idea. | 我? 这是你的主意 |
[22:40] | You wanted to put snakes in her office. | 你想在她办公室里面放蛇 |
[22:42] | Rubber snakes. | 橡皮蛇 |
[22:44] | We are completely justified here. | 我们做的完全有理 |
[22:48] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[22:50] | You’re right, which is why we have the opportunity | 你说的对 这也是为什么我们有机会 |
[22:52] | to do something we never do, Carlos… | 做一些我们从未做过的事情 Carlos… |
[22:55] | Forgive. | 原谅 |
[22:58] | Seriously? | 说真的? |
[23:00] | Tom and Lynette have been our friends for 15 years. | Tom和Lynette跟我们做了15年的朋友 |
[23:02] | They gave us sausage of the month last Christmas. | 去年圣诞时候他们送了我们本月最好吃的香肠 |
[23:06] | Those were good sausages. | 那些香肠确实很好吃 |
[23:08] | I know Lynette. | 我了解Lynette |
[23:09] | She would never set out to intentionally hurt us. | 她绝不会做故意伤害我们的事 |
[23:13] | I gotta admit, I do sort of miss those guys. | 必须承认 我有点怀念他们 |
[23:17] | You should’ve seen her when I was leaving her office. | 你真该看看我离开她办公室时候她那张脸 |
[23:19] | She had this look in her eyes. She was so defeated. | 她的眼神在说 她彻底败了 |
[23:23] | You should’ve seen this look in her eyes. | 你真该看看她的眼神 |
[23:25] | It was like, “Screw you, Lynette. I win!” | 就像是在说 “去你的 Lynette 我赢啦!” |
[23:27] | – So that’s when you called the lawyer? – Hell, yes. They’re not getting away with this. | – 所以你就给律师打电话啦? – 当然 他们没那么容易脱身 |
[23:29] | They are not gonna harass me. I am gonna sue their ass! | 他们别想羞辱我 我要告倒他们! |
[23:32] | And Carlos is being served papers tomorrow. | Carlos明天就会收到诉状 |
[23:35] | Wow. You’re really getting worked up here. | 哇 你真的被激怒了 |
[23:39] | We are not having angry sex. | 我们不会做”愤怒之爱” |
[23:41] | Just thought I’d ask. | 刚想问 |
[23:49] | What did I tell you about putting away those clothes? | 我是怎么跟你说的收拾衣服的? |
[23:54] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[23:55] | Nap time’s over! | 打盹时间过了! |
[24:01] | Danny? | |
[24:03] | Danny? No, no, no. | Danny? 不 不 不 |
[24:04] | No, no, no, no, no, no! Nick! | 不 不 不 不 不! Nick! |
[24:09] | Any woman can be the victim of a violent crime. | 任何一位女性都有可能是暴利犯罪的受害者 |
[24:12] | That is why it’s necessary to learn how to defend yourself. | 那就是要学习自卫的原因 |
[24:15] | A parking lot, a park, your own driveway. | 停车场 公园 自家的车道 |
[24:18] | An attack can happen anywhere. It only takes a few seconds. | 袭击在任何地方都有可能发生 只会持续几秒钟时间 |
[24:21] | Sorry I’m late. I had three parties to prep for. | 抱歉我迟到了 我有三个宴会要准备 |
[24:25] | How tiring that must be for you, juggling all those affairs. | 你肯定很累吧 组织所有那些事务 |
[24:28] | Okay, everyone, team up. I want an attacker and a victim. | 好的 大伙 我要你们组成小组 每组一名袭击者和受害者 |
[24:32] | Hey, Gaby, you wanna attack me? | 嘿 Gaby 你要攻击我吗? |
[24:34] | Oh, Mrs. McCluskey, I don’t wanna hurt you. | 噢 McCluskey夫人 我不想伤害你 |
[24:36] | Oh, please. I’ve eaten burgers bigger than you. | 噢 拜托 我吃过比你人还大的汉堡 |
[24:37] | – All right, bring it on. – All right, granny. Prepare to break a hip. | – 好 放马过来 – 好的 老奶奶 准备屁股疼吧 |
[24:43] | So, uh… | 那么 呃… |
[24:45] | Looks like we’re partners. Do you wanna attack me? | 看上去我们是搭档 你要攻击我吗? |
[24:47] | I could be persuaded. | 我会考虑的 |
[24:49] | Now, attackers, I want you to approach your victim. | 现在 袭击者们 我要你们靠近受害者 |
[24:53] | Oh! | 噢! |
[24:55] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[24:56] | Freakishly strong old lady here! | 这儿有个异常强壮的老太婆! |
[25:00] | I credit the bran. | 麦麸的功劳 |
[25:02] | Oh, that’s very impressive. But the rest of you, | 噢 很惊人 但其余的人 |
[25:05] | approach your victim from behind. | 从后面靠近你的受害者 |
[25:07] | Place her in a chokehold. | 用手勒住她脖子 |
[25:10] | Now, victims, your impulse will be to pull away. Wrong. | 现在 受害者 你一冲动会想着拉开 错了 |
[25:12] | You’ll just choke harder. | 这样你会窒息得更厉害 |
[25:14] | Instead, I want you to push back on your attacker, | 相反 我要你向后推袭击者 |
[25:16] | using your weight to push him off balance. | 用你身体的重量推得他失去平衡 |
[25:18] | – Susan, a little tight. – Oh, I’m sorry. | – Susan 有点紧 – 噢 抱歉 |
[25:22] | Ouch. | 哎哟 |
[25:24] | This feels bad, huh? | 感觉不好 哼? |
[25:26] | Being betrayed by someone you trusted not to hurt you? | 被某个你相信不会伤害自己的人背叛? |
[25:29] | – What are you talking about? – I know about you and Karl. | – 你在说什么呢? – 我知道你和Karl的事了 |
[25:33] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[25:34] | Oh, yeah. Traitor! | 噢 是的 叛徒! |
[25:35] | Oh! Stop it! | 噢! 住手! |
[25:39] | Uh, you can’t talk your way out of an attack. | 呃 光用嘴你是无法摆脱攻击的 |
[25:41] | – Jab with your elbows. – I am trying to! Uhh! | – 用肘去顶 – 我正在试! 喔! |
[25:44] | Aah! | 啊! |
[25:46] | How could you?! You know how Karl treated me. | 你怎么能?! 你知道Karl是如何对我的 |
[25:49] | Susan, I am sorry. If you will l… Let me explain… | Susan 我很抱歉 如果你能让… 让我解释… |
[25:51] | Okay, now, attacker and victim, switch. | 好的 现在 袭击者和受害者交换 |
[25:54] | – You heard him! Switch! – I am not letting you get behind me! | – 你听见了! 交换! – 我不会让你到我后面去! |
[25:57] | You’ve already stabbed me in the back! | 你已经在我后背捅了一刀! |
[25:59] | Mrs. Delfino, release your victim. | Delfino夫人 放开你的受害者 |
[26:01] | Oh! She is not the victim here! | 噢! 她不是受害者! |
[26:05] | What about Orson? How could you do this to him?! | Orson怎么办? 你怎么能这么对他?! |
[26:09] | You know nothing about my marriage to Orson. | 你对我和Orson的婚姻一无所知 |
[26:11] | – Orson has put me through hell this year! – Bree, too tight! | – Orson今年把我整惨了! – Bree 太紧了! |
[26:14] | Susan, I know you’re angry… | Susan 我知道你很愤怒… |
[26:15] | But Karl means more to me than just a fling, | 可是Karl对我来说不是蜻蜓点水 |
[26:17] | and I am not giving him up. | 并且我不会放弃他 |
[26:18] | So if that means our friendship is over, | 如果这意味着我们之间友谊的终结 |
[26:20] | – then that’s your decision, not mine. – Uhh! | – 那也是你的决定 不是我的 – 喔! |
[26:27] | You’re going? We just, uh, got started. | 你走了? 我们才 呃 刚开始 |
[26:28] | I know, | 我知道 |
[26:29] | but I think I’ve defended myself enough for one day. | 但我认为今天防卫得够多了 |
[26:39] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[26:39] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[26:40] | I just got a call from the lawyer. | 我刚接到律师的电话 |
[26:42] | They’re gonna be serving Carlos any minute. | 他们随时会来给Carlos送传票 |
[26:44] | Wow. You’re really going through with this, huh? | 哇 你真要这么做啦? |
[26:46] | Yeah. We’re not bad people, are we, Tom? | 是啊 我们不算是坏人吧 Tom? |
[26:50] | Look, what Carlos is doing to you | Carlos对你所做的 |
[26:52] | is totally unfair and illegal. | 太不公平 也不合法 |
[26:54] | – No, we’re good people. – Right, he started it. Screw him. | – 我们是好人 – 对 他先不仁的 不管他了 |
[26:59] | Yoo-hoo! | 嗨! |
[27:02] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[27:05] | What’s all this? | 拿的是什么啊? |
[27:07] | Uh, candy, flowers, baby gift. | 呃 糖 花 还有婴儿的玩具 |
[27:10] | Sort of my way of saying, | 算是我的道歉方式吧 |
[27:11] | “I’m sorry, and here’s some crap to prove it.” | “我很抱歉 这儿有些乱八糟的东西可以证明我的歉意” |
[27:14] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 是的 |
[27:15] | I don’t want to fight anymore, and neither does Carlos. | 我不想再斗来斗去了 Carlos也不想 |
[27:18] | I was hoping we could talk. | 我希望我们可以谈谈 |
[27:20] | Oh, Gaby! I am so happy! | 哦 Gaby! 我实在太开心了 |
[27:24] | Aw! Here, take it. It’s getting heavy. | 哇哦 这些拿着吧 有点儿重 |
[27:26] | Aw! | 哇哦 |
[27:27] | I missed you! | 我好想你啊! |
[27:32] | Aw! Um, Lynette? | 呃 �� Lynette? |
[27:34] | Honey, we’re having a moment here. Please don’t spoil it. | 亲爱的 我们正在享受这一刻温馨 请不要打扰好吗 |
[27:37] | I’m not what’s gonna spoil it. | 可不是我要来打断你们哦 |
[27:42] | Oh. Could you hold on a second? | 哦 能不能等一下? |
[27:44] | I’m just… I’m gonna make a quick phone call. | 我就… 我快速的打个电话 |
[27:47] | You know what, guys? I don’t care what happens. | 你们知道吗 我不在乎发生了什么 |
[27:49] | Let’s not let anything interfere with our friendship ever again. | 别让任何事再影响我们的友谊了 |
[27:53] | Remember you said that. | 记住你所说过的话啊 |
[27:55] | Answer the phone. Answer the phone. | 快接电话 快接电话 |
[28:01] | What?! | 什么?! |
[28:09] | Oh! It’s Carlos. I wonder what he wants. | 啊! 是Carlos 他打电话来干什么呢? |
[28:12] | Gaby, you know what you said about our friendship before? | Gaby 你刚刚说的那些关于我们之间友谊的话 |
[28:16] | Let’s just make a pact that we should… | 让咱们来定个协议 我们应该… |
[28:19] | Hey, babe, what’s up? | 嗨 亲爱的 怎么啦? |
[28:26] | I will never forgive you for this. | 你的所作所为我绝对不会原谅 |
[28:28] | Gaby, please. What about our pact? | Gaby 对不起 那我们的协议呢? |
[28:29] | We never made a pact! Here, M.J., catch. | 我们从来没定过什么协议 这儿 M.J. 接着 |
[28:32] | You have to understand. I was just protecting myself. | 你要理解啊 我只是在保护我自己而已 |
[28:36] | Hello, ladies. What’s new? | Hello 美女们 有什么新鲜事? |
[28:38] | Lynette’s suing Carlos. Here. | Lynette要起诉Carlos 给你 |
[28:40] | Once you apologized, I tried to call the guy off. | 当你道歉的时候 我就准备打电话给警察取消起诉 |
[28:43] | Lynette, you wanted to sue us! | Lynette 你想起诉我们 |
[28:45] | That proves that you are not my friend! | 这证明了我们根本不是朋友! |
[28:47] | – Hey, Karen! Here’s some candy. – Trying to cut down. | – 嗨 Karen! 这有糖 – 我在试着减肥呢 |
[28:50] | Really? At your age, why bother? | 真的吗? 你这把年纪 还减什么啊? |
[28:53] | Please, I need to talk to you. | 求你啦 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[28:55] | No, you need to talk to my lawyer. | 不 你需要跟我的律师谈 |
[29:10] | Hey, Lynette. Got a project for you. | 嗨 Lynette 有个项目给你做 |
[29:13] | Okay. Who’s this? | 好啊 这位是? |
[29:15] | Steve Matthews from legal. | Steve Matthews律师 |
[29:17] | You know, since we all seem to be lawyering up around here. | 你知道的 大家都在找律师 |
[29:20] | Look, I was just trying to protect myself. | 我只是想保护自己 |
[29:23] | No, it’s just business. | 不 这是工作 |
[29:25] | This is the department’s purchases and expenses | 这是部门从去年开始的 |
[29:28] | from the last fiscal year. | 财务支出和花费 |
[29:31] | – I’m gonna need all of that itemized… – Done. | – 这些都需要编上号 – 好 |
[29:33] | by tomorrow morning, 9:00 a.m. | 明天早上9点完成 |
[29:38] | I… hate it when I’m the only one laughing. | 我… 不喜欢一个人在傻笑 |
[29:41] | This, uh, this is at least two days’ work. | 这些 呃 这些至少需要两天 |
[29:45] | Not if you work tonight. | 如果今晚加班就不需要 |
[29:48] | Penny’s Christmas pageant is tonight. | Penny的圣诞演出就在今晚 |
[29:50] | You know that. You go every year. | 你知道的 你每年都去的啊 |
[29:53] | Lynette, are you telling me that you’re unable to… | Lynette 你是在告诉我你没法… |
[29:56] | – What was it again? – Unable to perform the assigned task | – 是什么来着? – 无法在规定时间内 |
[29:59] | in a timely manner. – Yeah, that’s it. | – 胜任自己的工作 – 对 就是这个 |
[30:03] | No. | 不是 |
[30:04] | Tell your undertaker friend | 告诉你的策划者 |
[30:05] | that I will get the assignment done… | 我会完成工作的 |
[30:07] | in a timely manner. | 在规定时间内 |
[30:08] | Great. And will you tell Penny | 好极了 你顺便告诉Penny |
[30:10] | Gaby and I are gonna have to miss her pageant this year? | 我和Gaby今年只能错过她的表演了 |
[30:13] | And we are so sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[30:24] | Thank you both for coming. | 感谢你们两个来这里 |
[30:26] | Before we get started, can I get you anything? | 在我们开始之前 我先给你们来点儿什么吧? |
[30:29] | Given what you’re about to do to us, | 鉴于你要对我所做的 |
[30:30] | – I’ll take a cigarette and a blindfold. – No, no. No, no. | – 那我就来根香烟然后蒙上眼睛 – 不 不 不 不 |
[30:33] | I have decided to put aside my rage and sense of betrayal. | 我已经决定把我的愤怒和背叛感抛在一边 |
[30:38] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你们的 |
[30:40] | – Really? – Not you. | – 真的? – 不是你 |
[30:44] | If you are actually considering | 如果你真的在考虑 |
[30:47] | having a serious relationship with this man, | 和这个男的动真格 |
[30:49] | then I wanna make sure that you have all the facts. | 那么我想确保你了解所有的事实 |
[30:52] | What kind of facts? | 什么事实? |
[30:53] | Karl facts. | Karl的事实 |
[30:56] | Karl, tell Bree what you got me for my 30th birthday. | Karl 告诉Bree我30岁的时候你送的是什么礼物 |
[31:01] | Who can remember? It was so long ago. | 谁记得啊? 那么久了 |
[31:03] | Nothing! He got me nothing because he forgot my birthday. | 什么都没送! 他什么都没送 因为他忘记我生日了 |
[31:07] | – And it wasn’t that long ago. – I don’t see the point of… | – 其实也不是很久之前 – 我看不出这是… |
[31:09] | Now tell her where you spent our tenth anniversary. | 那现在告诉她我们10周年纪念的时候你在哪里 |
[31:15] | – I’m sorry. What was that? – A strip club. | – 不好意思 在哪里啊? – 脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[31:20] | Oh, Karl! | 哦 Karl! |
[31:21] | That’s nothing. | 这不算什么 |
[31:22] | Now tell her what you wanted for your 35th birthday. | 现在告诉她你35岁生日想要什么礼物 |
[31:26] | Aw, come on. | 哦 拜托 |
[31:28] | He wanted me to ask a friend to join us in the bedroom. | 他想我去找个朋友来和我们一起共度春宵 |
[31:34] | You kept saying I was hard to shop for. | 你一直都在说很难为我选礼物 |
[31:38] | There he is, Bree. | Bree 这就是他 |
[31:39] | That is the man you say you wanna be with. | 这就是你说你想和他在一起的那个男人 |
[31:43] | Susan, I went into this with my eyes wide open. | Susan 我是很清醒的开始这层关系的 |
[31:46] | I know who Karl was and who he sometimes still is. | 我知道Karl曾经是什么样的 并且有些时候他仍然是这样 |
[31:49] | But I believe him when he says he wants to change. | 但是当他说他想改变的时候 我相信他 |
[31:52] | And isn’t that what you’re supposed to do | 难道这不是当你爱上某人时 |
[31:54] | when you love someone? | 你所应该做的吗? |
[31:59] | Did you say… “love”? | 你说了… “爱”? |
[32:07] | I think I did. | 我觉得是 |
[32:09] | Bree, I have to ask you one question. | Bree 我必须得问你一个问题 |
[32:12] | Are you drinking again? | 你又开始酗酒了? |
[32:13] | No! | 没有! |
[32:14] | Okay, okay, I was just checking. | 好吧 好吧 我只是问问 |
[32:18] | Well… | 好吧… |
[32:20] | If that’s really the way you feel, | 如果你真的这么觉得 |
[32:23] | then you should be with him. | 那就跟他在一起吧 |
[32:25] | And you have… my blessing. | 那… 我祝福你们 |
[32:29] | Really? You can forgive me just like that? | 真的? 你就这样原谅我了? |
[32:32] | You know, I was doing a lot of thinking | 从昨天开始 |
[32:33] | since, you know, yesterday, | 我想了很多 |
[32:36] | and I realized that, uh… | 然后我意识到 呃… |
[32:40] | it’s hard to find… love. | 想要找到真爱… 真的很难 |
[32:44] | And when you do, you should grab it. | 当你找到的时候就该抓牢 |
[32:46] | And who cares what anybody thinks? | 谁还在乎别人怎么想呢? |
[32:50] | And I really do want you to be as happy as I am with Mike. | 我真的希望你能像我和Mike那样开心 |
[32:54] | Oh. | 哦 |
[32:55] | Thank you, Susan. | 谢谢 Susan |
[33:00] | Don’t worry, Susie Q. | 别担心 可爱的Susan |
[33:02] | I’m going to do right by her. | 我会对她好的 |
[33:05] | You really think you can change? | 你真的认为你能改变? |
[33:08] | Well, it’s easy | 嗯 当你发现一个值得为其改变的女人 |
[33:08] | when you’ve found a woman worth changing for. | 就容易做到了 |
[33:12] | Oh, I… I… I didn’t mean… | 哦 我… 我不是说… |
[33:13] | Oh! Ah! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! | 哦! 啊! 哇! 哇! 哇! |
[33:16] | Learned that in self-defense class. | 在防身课上学到的 |
[33:22] | – Bye, mom. – Bye, mom. | – 再见 妈妈 – 再见 妈妈 |
[33:23] | – Bye… bye! – Hey, we’re taking off. | – 再见! – 嘿 我们走了 |
[33:25] | – Okay. – Wish your little angel luck. | – 好的 – 祝你的小天使好运吧 |
[33:27] | Oh, good luck, sweetie. | 哦 祝你好运 宝贝 |
[33:28] | Now remember, your dad’s gonna videotape your pageant, | 爸爸会把你们的盛装游行录下来的 |
[33:30] | and we’re all gonna watch it tomorrow. | 我们明天会一起看 |
[33:33] | Sweetie, I’m sorry. You know I’d be there, but… | 宝贝 对不起 我得呆在这儿 但… |
[33:36] | You have to work. It’s okay. | 你不得不工作 没关系的 |
[33:49] | Hey, guys! Wait up! | 嗨 大伙儿! 等一下! |
[33:55] | The doctor’s putting him under observation for 72 hours. | 医生让他进行72小时的观察 |
[33:58] | It’s standard procedure for… | 这是规定程序 对于… |
[34:03] | A suicide attempt. | 自杀倾向的人 |
[34:05] | It’s okay, Mona. | 好的 Mona. |
[34:06] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[34:13] | My baby… | 我的宝贝… |
[34:15] | What were you thinking, huh? | 你在想什么呢? |
[34:28] | I’m sorry I called the Feds. | 很抱歉我给联邦调查局人员打了电话 |
[34:33] | I was trying to make your life easier | 我想让你过得轻松些 |
[34:35] | after all the things I’d done to make it harder. | 但是我做的一切却让你更辛苦了 |
[34:40] | Oh, look what I’ve done to this kid. | 哦 看看我们都对这孩子做了什么 |
[34:47] | November 10th, 1991. | 1991年11月10日 |
[34:51] | It rained all day. Remember? | 雨下了一整天 记得吗? |
[34:52] | Mm… hmm. | 嗯 |
[34:54] | You went to the diner | 我们在去见其他人之前 |
[34:54] | before we went to meet up with the others. | 吃了顿午餐 |
[34:59] | I had pumpkin pancakes. | 我吃的南瓜薄饼 |
[35:01] | You didn’t have anything. | 你什么都没吃 |
[35:04] | – I had coffee. – Hmm. | – 我喝了咖啡 – 嗯 |
[35:05] | I forget my umbrella in the booth. | 我把雨伞落在店里了 |
[35:09] | And then eight hours later, neither of us existed anymore. | 八个小时以后 我们两个人都不存在了 |
[35:19] | I had to run, but you didn’t. | 我不得不跑 但你不必 |
[35:23] | You gave up a hell of a lot just so I wouldn’t be alone. | 为了让我不孤单你放弃了太多 |
[35:27] | I’d do it again. | 我还会这样的 |
[35:30] | I’d do anything for you guys. | 我可以为你们做一切事情 |
[35:33] | I hope you know that. | 我希望你明白 |
[35:35] | I do. | 我明白 |
[35:55] | Good morning, Lynette. It’s 9:00. | 早上好 Lynette 现在九点了 |
[35:59] | Got my reports? | 我的报告弄好了吗? |
[36:00] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[36:01] | So are you telling me you’re not done? | 你是不是告诉我你还没做完? |
[36:04] | I just need one more hour. | 我还需要一个小时 |
[36:07] | Oh, Lynette. If only I needed them by 10:00. | 哦 Lynette 如果我说十点要那还差不多 |
[36:11] | Unfortunately, I told you that I needed them by 9:00. | 不幸的是 我告诉你我九点要 |
[36:15] | – Was I not clear? – You were crystal clear. | – 是我说得不够清楚吗? – 你说得很清楚 |
[36:17] | It was impossible | 一个晚上做完所有这些工作 |
[36:18] | to get all this work done in a night, Carlos. | 是不可能的 Carlos |
[36:20] | You knew that when you gave it to me. | 你给我这些工作的时候你就知道 |
[36:22] | Well, it wouldn’t have been impossible | 嗯 如果你不参加你女儿的盛装游行 |
[36:24] | if you’d skipped your daughter’s pageant. | 你就可以做到 |
[36:28] | I know you went. | 我知道你去了 |
[36:30] | Anyway, this is very painful for me, | 不管怎样 我也是忍痛割爱 |
[36:33] | but I have no other choice | 但我也别无选择 |
[36:35] | but to terminate your employment. | 只得让你走人 |
[36:38] | You’re really going to do this? | 你真的要这样做? |
[36:40] | I believe I’m within my legal rights. | 我在行使我的法定权利 |
[36:43] | You need to clear out your personal belongings | 你需要在一个小时内清理完你的私人物品 |
[36:45] | within the hour, Mrs. Scavo. | Scavo夫人 |
[36:52] | I was up all night on this. | 我一个晚上都在做这个 |
[36:56] | That’s a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[36:58] | So Mr. Matthews has some paperwork for you to sign. | Matthews先生有一些文件要你签字 |
[37:01] | You’re gonna regret this. I’m not gonna go quietly. | 你会后悔的 我不会安静着离开的 |
[37:09] | I don’t care how you go. | 我不在乎你怎么走 |
[37:12] | I just want you gone. | 我只希望你消失 |
[37:26] | Oh, good. You’re up. I’m Mona Clarke. | 哦 太好了 你醒了 我是Mona Clarke |
[37:28] | I live down the street from you and your folks. | 我就住在你们那条街的另一头 |
[37:30] | I told them I would take real good care of you. | 我告诉他们我会好好照顾你 |
[37:32] | – Would you like some juice, Danny? – Tyler. | – 你想喝点果汁吗 Danny? – Tyler. |
[37:37] | What? | 什么? |
[37:40] | It’s not Danny. | 我不是Danny |
[37:44] | My name’s Tyler. | 我叫Tyler |
[37:52] | Bye, girls. Thanks for coming. | 再见 女孩们 谢谢光临 |
[37:55] | Mike, what are you doing here? | Mike 你来干什么? |
[37:57] | – I’m here to pick up M.J. – But she said you couldn’t make it. | – 我来接M.J. – 但她说你不能来了 |
[38:00] | – She was picking him up for you. – Who? Susan? | – 她帮你把他接走了 – 谁? Susan? |
[38:03] | No, your neighbor Katherine. | 不 你的邻居Katherine |
[38:05] | What?! | 什么?! |
[38:09] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗? |
[38:25] | M.J.! | |
[38:27] | Hi, daddy. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[38:29] | I drove by Eileen’s, | 我去看Eileen |
[38:30] | And I… I saw my little buddy standing out there. | 我… 我看到这个小家伙站在那里 |
[38:32] | He looked so forlorn. | 他看起来很孤单 |
[38:39] | M.J., go home. | M.J. 回家去 |
[38:40] | I figured you were late at some job, | 我想你可能工作耽搁了 |
[38:42] | – so I thought I’d do you a favor. – Now. | – 所以我想该帮个忙 – 立刻 |
[38:57] | What did I tell you? | 我告诉你什么来着? |
[39:01] | I needed to talk to him, Mike. | 我需要告诉他 Mike |
[39:03] | He deserves to know the truth. | 他应该知道真相 |
[39:05] | His mother lies to him. | 他妈妈是骗他的 |
[39:07] | He needs to know that what you and I had was real. | 他需要知道我们之间的事情都是真的 |
[39:11] | You and I had nothing. | 我们之间什么都没有 |
[39:15] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说? |
[39:17] | It’s true. | 这是事实 |
[39:19] | The whole time I was with you, | 我跟你在一起的所有时间 |
[39:22] | all I thought about was Susan. | 我想的全都是Susan |
[39:24] | Every time I held you, | 每次我拥抱你 |
[39:26] | every time I kissed you, | 每次我吻你 |
[39:30] | all I was thinking was, | 我想的都是 |
[39:32] | God, I wish you were Susan. | 天哪 你要是Susan该多好 |
[39:49] | If you mean it, | 如果你说的是真的 |
[39:51] | then please kill me. | 请你杀了我吧 |
[39:54] | It would be less painful. | 这样痛苦还会少一点 |
[40:04] | I don’t care enough about you to kill you. | 你要自杀我不会在意 |
[40:18] | The world is a dangerous place, | 这个世界是个危险的地方 |
[40:21] | and we must learn to defend ourselves | 我们必须从想伤害我们的人那里 |
[40:24] | from those who want to hurt us… | 学会保护自己… |
[40:30] | That stranger without a name… | 不知姓名的陌生人… |
[40:38] | an employer who holds a grudge… | 心怀怨恨的雇主… |
[40:44] | the husband who won’t let go. | 不愿放手的丈夫 |
[40:49] | Yes, we all try to defend ourselves, | 是的 我们都试图保护自己 |
[40:53] | so we won’t get hurt. | 不受伤害 |
[40:56] | Yes, I need an ambulance right away, | 是的 我马上需要一辆救护车 |
[40:59] | 4356 Wisteria Lane. | 美景镇4356号 |
[41:01] | Please hurry. I’m losing a lot of blood. | 请快一点 我流了好多血 |
[41:09] | Until the moment we realize our pain… | 直到这一刻我们才意识到我们的痛… |
[41:14] | can hurt someone else. | 也可以让其他人受伤 |