时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Desperate Housewives | |
[00:02] | – No sex for at least a month. – Bree made a decision… | – 至少一个月不要做爱 – Bree做了这个决定… |
[00:05] | – Focus on getting me a divorce. – And hired Angie. | – 集中精力帮我离婚 – 还雇了Angie |
[00:08] | – Let’s get cooking. – Gaby struggled at home. | – 我们下厨吧 – Gaby在家历尽艰辛 |
[00:11] | – What is going on? – It’s called homeschooling! | – 发生什么事了? – 这叫做家庭教育! |
[00:13] | Lynette’s body was changing. | Lynette的身体开始发生变化 |
[00:15] | I have to hide these things at work | 我得在单位把它们藏起来 |
[00:16] | so Carlos doesn’t find out I’m pregnant. | Carlos才不会发现我怀孕 |
[00:18] | The cops wanted to know where you were | 警察想知道Julie被袭那晚 |
[00:20] | the night that Julie Mayer was strangled. | 你在哪儿 |
[00:21] | You know I never attacked her. | 你知道我压根没袭击她 |
[00:23] | – Angie knew about the affair. – Uhh! | – Angie知道了外遇的事情 – 啊! |
[00:26] | Is it true you shot Katherine Mayfair? | 你是否真开枪打了Katherine Mayfair? |
[00:29] | And Susan got in trouble. | Susan却惹祸上身了 |
[00:37] | If someone wanted proof | 如果有人想证明 |
[00:39] | that judge Mary Gallagher had a sense of humor, | 法官Mary Gallagher很幽默 |
[00:43] | all they needed to do was watch her pronounce sentence. | 只需注意她的判决 |
[00:48] | For the slum lord who refused to fix a furnace… | 对不肯修炉子的黑心房东… |
[00:52] | You have to live in your own tenement for a month… | 你得在自己的廉价租房里待一个月… |
[00:55] | Starting in December. | 从十二月开始 |
[00:58] | The woman who threw a phone at her maid… | 对向女仆扔电话的女人… |
[01:01] | You will clean Mrs. Garcia’s home for the next six weeks. | 接下来的六周 你得到Garcia家打扫卫生 |
[01:04] | And, yes, you will do windows. | 对了 别忘了擦窗户 |
[01:07] | For the high school coach | 对性骚扰啦啦队长的 |
[01:09] | who made lewd remarks to a cheerleader… | 高中教练… |
[01:11] | At the next school assembly, you will perform a cheer… | 下一次学校集会 你去扮演啦啦队长… |
[01:15] | in uniform. | 要穿上统一制服 |
[01:16] | And I’d shave those legs if I were you. | 如果我是你 我还要刮腿毛 |
[01:21] | And then there was | 接下来的案子是 |
[01:22] | the case of the housewife who shot her neighbor… | 一名家庭主妇射击了她的邻居… |
[01:28] | So she just popped up in my window, and I fired. | 她一下子从窗口蹦出来 我就开枪了 |
[01:32] | It was an accident. | 这是个意外 |
[01:33] | Liar! It was no accident! She wanted me dead. | 骗人精! 绝不是个意外! 她想置我于死地 |
[01:37] | I did not. At least, not then. | 我没有 至少当时没这么想 |
[01:39] | As you can see, your honor, this is an unfortunate situation. | 正如您所见 法官大人 这是场不幸事故 |
[01:42] | It’s a mess is what it is. | 确实很混乱 |
[01:44] | I assume there’s some history here. | 我猜这里面有段故事吧 |
[01:46] | – She once dated my husband. – She stole him from me. | – 她曾经跟我丈夫交往过 – 是她从我这偷走他的 |
[01:48] | Stole? He came screaming back like he was running from a fire. | 偷? 他一路尖叫着跑回我身边 就像逃离火灾现场一样 |
[01:53] | Enough. | 够了 |
[01:55] | I take it you’re the man in question. | 我想你就是那位被争来争去的男人吧 |
[02:00] | Oh. | 哦 |
[02:01] | Yes, your honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[02:03] | I could see shooting someone over you. | 我能看出是为了你去射伤他人 |
[02:07] | Thank you? | 谢谢? |
[02:09] | Okay, I’m gonna rule now. | 好了 现在我来裁决 |
[02:12] | My inclination is to avoid giving out jail time | 这件案子我倾向于 |
[02:16] | in this case. | 取消入狱 |
[02:17] | I object! | 我反对! |
[02:19] | Overruled! | 驳回! |
[02:20] | However… a firearm was discharged, | 但是… 子弹已经射出去了 |
[02:24] | and there are consequences for that. | 就一定要承担后果 |
[02:26] | Your honor, before you hand down your ruling, | 法官大人 在您宣布判决前 |
[02:28] | May I say something? | 我可以陈述一些事实吗? |
[02:29] | Make it quick. I already find you uninteresting. | 请快点讲 我发现你这人很没趣 |
[02:32] | Ha! | 哈! |
[02:35] | Not only did Susan shoot me at point-blank range, | Susan不仅近距离射击我 |
[02:41] | she trashed me to all of my friends and neighbors, | 她还在我的朋友和邻居面前诋毁我 |
[02:44] | telling them I was some kind of crazy, stalking nut! | 说我是疯子 是傻瓜跟踪狂! |
[02:48] | That true? | 是真的吗? |
[02:50] | Have you been trashing her? | 你有没有诋毁过她? |
[02:55] | I… | 我… |
[02:57] | never said “nut.” | 没有说过”傻瓜” |
[02:58] | I… said “loon.” | 我… 说的是 “笨蛋” |
[03:02] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[03:07] | Mrs. Delfino… | Delfino夫人… |
[03:11] | Okay, I trashed her a little. | 好吧 我是有点诋毁她 |
[03:15] | But what I said was true, | 但是我说的都是事实 |
[03:17] | and that’s free speech. | 这可是言论自由 |
[03:18] | You can’t punish me for that. | 你不能因此而惩罚我 |
[03:23] | Yes, when it came to sentencing, | 的确 在宣布审判结果时 |
[03:26] | Judge Mary Gallagher had a sense of humor. | Mary Gallagher法官一直很幽默 |
[03:33] | But not everyone | 但不是所有人 |
[03:35] | found her funny. | 都觉得她风趣 |
[03:50] | There is a coffee shop in Fairview. | 美景镇有家咖啡店 |
[03:53] | It’s known as a place where you can read your morning paper… | 它很著名 因为你可以在这里读晨报… |
[03:59] | Where you can meet your friends… | 可以与好友相聚… |
[04:03] | Where you can bump into your neighbors… | 可以偶遇邻居… |
[04:07] | Whether you want to | 不管你愿意 |
[04:09] | Or not. | 还是不愿意 |
[04:15] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:23] | Boy, I hope they have decaf today. | 希望今天能有脱因咖啡 |
[04:25] | Last time I was here, they were out, so I had to have regular | 上次来他们卖完了 只有喝普通的咖啡 |
[04:28] | and got so wired, I didn’t sleep all night. | 所以我整晚都没睡着 |
[04:31] | Does that happen to you? | 你碰到过这事么? |
[04:33] | Seriously? You think I’m gonna make small talk with you? | 说真的? 你觉得我会跟你小憩闲谈么? |
[04:39] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[04:41] | I know you slept with my husband. | 我知道你跟我丈夫有一腿 |
[04:46] | Oh. | 哦 |
[04:47] | So… | 所以… |
[04:48] | I’m thinkin’ we’re past the chit-chat stage. | 我想我们不会闲谈了吧 |
[04:56] | I am so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[05:01] | Let me tell you how shame works. | 我来教教你 该怎样表示羞愧 |
[05:04] | When you see the wife of the guy you banged, | 当你碰到跟你乱搞那家伙的老婆 |
[05:06] | you don’t make conversation. | 不需要搭讪 |
[05:08] | You don’t even smile and say hi. | 甚至不该微笑打招呼 |
[05:11] | You avert your gaze and you blush. | 你该避开目光 并感到羞耻而脸红 |
[05:16] | Nod if you understand. | 如果听明白就点个头 |
[05:21] | Here’s your mocha latte. That’ll be $3.50. | 这是您的摩卡咖啡 一共3.50美元 |
[05:24] | Oh. It’s on her. | 哦 算到她账上 |
[05:26] | She owes me. | 她欠我的 |
[05:35] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[05:37] | You’re gonna be late for class. | 你上课要迟到了 |
[05:40] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[05:41] | All my clothes are too tight. I had to borrow yours. | 我的衣服都太紧了 不得不借你的穿 |
[05:44] | I was gonna wear that shirt today. | 今天我要穿这件衬衫 |
[05:46] | Well, when you’re hiding | 好吧 要是你能 |
[05:47] | your fourth month of pregnancy with twins, | 藏好我这怀胎四个月的身子 |
[05:49] | you can have it back. What do you think? | 你就拿去吧 看上去怎么样? |
[05:52] | I’m still attracted to you in men’s clothes. Is that weird? | 即使你穿着男人的衣服 我还是被你吸引 是不是很怪? |
[05:57] | All I need is to pull this off for two more days. | 我只要把这事再拖两天 |
[06:00] | You should’ve told Carlos two months ago. | 两个月前你就该告诉Carlos了 |
[06:03] | There’s no way he won’t be furious when he finds out. | 他一旦发现了 不发火才怪呢 |
[06:06] | Tom, I may be wearing men’s clothes, | Tom 虽然我穿着男式衣服 |
[06:09] | but I am not an idiot. I’ve got this. | 但我不是笨蛋 我知道 |
[06:11] | Terrence Henderson and I are about to close | Terrence Henderson和我即将 |
[06:14] | the biggest deal in the history of this company. | 完成公司有史以来最大的一笔交易 |
[06:17] | Once Carlos sees how great Terrence is, | 一旦Carlos了解Terrence多棒以后 |
[06:19] | he’ll see the work can still get done | 他就会知道即使我休产假 |
[06:21] | even when I’m on maternity leave. | 他也能出色完成工作 |
[06:23] | And you’re sure this deal is gonna close? | 你确定这交易能成功? |
[06:26] | Nope. | 不 |
[06:27] | That’s why we need to keep our fingers crossed. | 所以我们得祈祷好运 |
[06:29] | Okay, now wish me luck. | 好吧 现在 祝我好运吧 |
[06:32] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[06:34] | Now come here, mister. I wanna kiss ya. | 夫人 过来 让我亲亲 |
[06:38] | Okay, now it’s weird. | 这个很奇怪 |
[06:50] | Bless me, father, for I have sinned. | 神父 保佑我吧 我犯下了罪行 |
[06:52] | Go ahead, my child. | 我的孩子 请讲 |
[06:54] | Well, I’ve been homeschooling my daughter, | 我在家教育我的女儿 |
[06:56] | and it’s been a living hell, | 那简直是个活地狱 |
[06:57] | so I tried to bribe someone to get her into catholic school. | 所以我想贿赂某人 好让她进天主教学校读书 |
[07:00] | Mm, and, uh, what happened? | 恩 然后 发生什么了? |
[07:03] | Well, you tell me. | 你说呢 |
[07:06] | Gabrielle, what are you doing? | Gabrielle 你在干什么? |
[07:08] | Oh, come on, padre. You’re the head of admissions. | 哦 神父 你是委员会的头头 |
[07:10] | And you’ve got a great school here, | 您的学校非常好 |
[07:12] | but there’s a 2-year waiting list! | 但上名单就要排上两年! |
[07:14] | Put your money away. | 拿走你的钱 |
[07:17] | It’s your money. Sleep with it for a while. See how it feels. | 这是你的钱 以后和它一起睡 看看感觉如何 |
[07:20] | No! | 不! |
[07:22] | I wish I could help, but my hands are tied. | 我希望可以帮上忙 但我实在无能为力 |
[07:24] | Oh, come on. I’m not asking you to part the red sea. | 哦 少来了 我又不是要你把红海分开 |
[07:26] | Just find a spot for one kid in the second grade. | 不过是给个二年级孩子腾出一个位子 |
[07:29] | Look, if a student were to withdraw, | 听着 如果有学生退学的话 |
[07:31] | I might be able to move you to the top of the waiting list. | 我或许能把你放到名单的最前头 |
[07:34] | Fantastic! | 好极了! |
[07:35] | But frankly, we tend to favor those who are more faithful. | 但老实讲 我们倾向于虔诚的人 |
[07:39] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[07:41] | Well, I’ve noticed that you don’t come to mass very often. | 额 这个 我注意到 你似乎不经常来做弥撒 |
[07:44] | Oh! I hear ya, padre. | 哦! 我懂了 神父 |
[07:48] | You’re okay with money as long as it comes | 那些放到路过的柳条篮里的钱 |
[07:50] | in one of those little wicker baskets you pass around. | 你很乐意接受 |
[07:52] | – No, that’s not what I’m saying. – Of course not. | - 不 我不是这个意思 - 当然不是 |
[07:55] | I realize it’s dark in here, but just know I’m winking back. | 我知道这里很黑 但你要知道我在对你眨眼 |
[08:04] | So your first opera… That’s quite a milestone. | 这是你的第一场歌剧… 算是里程碑了 |
[08:08] | Throw in “last,” and it’s two milestones. | 再加上也是”最后一场” 是两个里程碑 |
[08:10] | Oh, stop. I saw you tear up at the end of act two. | 哦 得了吧 我看到你在第二幕结束时哭了 |
[08:13] | Only because I realized there was an act three. | 因为我发现还有第三幕 |
[08:18] | “Madame Butterfly” is Puccini’s masterpiece. | “蝴蝶夫人” 是普契尼的巨作 |
[08:20] | Didn’t you enjoy it just a little? | 难道你一点也没觉得享受吗? |
[08:24] | What about that scene when butterfly tells her child | 当蝴蝶告诉她的孩子 不要因为母亲的离弃而伤心 |
[08:27] | not to feel sorrow for her mother’s desertion? | 这个场景怎么样? |
[08:31] | Didn’t that make you feel anything? | 难道你就没有一点点触动吗? |
[08:33] | Actually, that’s when you leaned forward, | 其实 那时你正好身体前倾 |
[08:36] | and I saw a little peek of your boob. | 我瞥见你乳头的双峰 |
[08:38] | So I guess it made me feel horny. | 所以我确实被触动了 |
[08:40] | Karl, don’t. | Karl 别这样 |
[08:41] | Come on. It’s a dark parking structure. | 嘿 这里是黑乎乎的停车场 |
[08:44] | People are just gonna think I’m mugging you. | 别人会以为我在打劫你 |
[08:45] | We agreed no sex for a month. | 我们说好了一个月不做爱 |
[08:48] | We need to find out if we can be together in a nonsexual manner. | 我们得看看 要是没有性爱的话 我们俩是否合得来 |
[08:51] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[08:53] | Can you keep your hands to yourself? | 你能不能洁身自好一点? |
[08:58] | Can I? | 我能吗? |
[08:59] | Thanks to you, it’s my only choice. | 多亏了你 这是我唯一的选择了 |
[09:12] | Hey, how was your business dinner? | 嗨 你的商业晚餐怎样? |
[09:15] | Oh. Um… Our bid was, uh, too high. | 哦 恩… 我们的出价太高 |
[09:18] | It looks like they’re gonna go with another caterer. | 看来他们得去找其他的宴会承办商了 |
[09:21] | What are you listening to? | 你在听什么? |
[09:23] | It’s a new recording of “Madame Butterfly.” | 是”蝴蝶夫人”的最新录音 |
[09:49] | Isn’t that glorious? | 是不是很壮丽? |
[09:57] | It is. I should… go to bed, Orson. | 是啊 我得… 睡觉了 Orson |
[10:02] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[10:12] | All right, guys. | 好了 大伙儿 |
[10:13] | You sign the lease, and we’ll pop the champagne. | 你们签上租约 我们打开香槟 |
[10:16] | The Florida branch is officially a go. | 佛罗里达分公司正式成立 |
[10:18] | Terrific. So when we get our branch manager? | 好极了 所以分公司经理何时上任? |
[10:20] | We have got somebody great lined up. | 我们已经定好了一个很棒的人 |
[10:23] | We just need to finalize some things. | 我们只需要把一些事情定妥 |
[10:24] | We’ll get back to ya. Thanks. Who do we have lined up? | 再打给你 谢谢 我们准备让谁去? |
[10:28] | Nobody. That’s the thing we need to finalize. | 没人 这就是我们最后需要定妥的事情 |
[10:30] | – Oh. – But today, we celebrate. | – 哦 – 但是今天 我们好好庆祝 |
[10:32] | Lynette, you really hit this one out of the park. | Lynette 你非常出色地完成了任务 |
[10:34] | I gotta give credit where credit is due. | 我会把钱汇过去 |
[10:34] | I gotta give credit where credit is due. | 我会把钱汇过去 |
[10:36] | Terrence did a lot of the heavy lifting on this one, | Terrence在这事上干的很卖力 |
[10:36] | Terrence did a lot of the heavy lifting on this one, | Terrence在这事上干的很卖力 |
[10:38] | and I don’t care if I embarrass him. This guy is a star. | 别不好意思 他就是明日之星 |
[10:38] | And I don’t care if I embarrass him. This guy is a star. | 别不好意思 他就是明日之星 |
[10:41] | Strangely, I’m not embarrassed. | 我才没不好意思 |
[10:41] | Strangely, I’m not embarrassed. | 我才没不好意思 |
[10:44] | Carlos, | |
[10:45] | I didn’t want to interrupt your phone call, | 我不想打扰你 |
[10:46] | but your wife is here. | 但你妻子来了 |
[10:48] | Uh, just tell her to wait in my office until we’re finished. | 啊 我们忙完之前让她在我办公室等我 |
[10:50] | You listen to me, Carlos Solis! | 听我说 Carlos Solis! |
[10:52] | I just came from st. Ursula’s, and we’ve got big trouble! | 我刚从St. Ursula来 我们有大麻烦了! |
[10:55] | Do not blow me off! | 别把我推掉! |
[10:58] | So according to the catholic church, | 根据广泛的教义 |
[11:00] | we’re not holy enough. | 我们不够虔诚 |
[11:01] | – But I have a feeling a big, fat check might slap on a halo. – How big? | – 但是我有预感一个大额支票替我们带上光环 – 多大? |
[11:05] | Well, something that’ll make a priest say | 啊 大到可以让个神父说 |
[11:07] | “holy” and “mother” in the same sentence. | “神圣”和”母亲”在同一个句子中 |
[11:09] | That should get her to the top of the waiting list. | 可以让她成为后选人名单的第一个 |
[11:11] | I’m not going to write a big check | 我不想写个大额支票 |
[11:13] | – on the chance that it might get her in. – Carlos! | – 把女儿卷进来 – Carlos! |
[11:16] | Gaby, I can’t do this now. | Gaby 我不能这样做 |
[11:18] | You know the problems that I’m facing | 你知道我正试着 |
[11:20] | trying to get the new Florida office up and running. | 让佛罗里达新公司蒸蒸日上 |
[11:21] | Now if you don’t mind… | 你可不可以… |
[11:24] | Fine. Can I trouble you for $5? | 好吧 我能麻烦你给我五美元? |
[11:27] | I’ll buy Juanita a hairnet | 我要给Juanita买个发网 |
[11:29] | and prepare her for a future in the fast food industry. | 为她在快餐业的将来做准备 |
[11:37] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[11:38] | Hello… Gentlemen. | 你好… 先生 |
[11:41] | What? A lot of people are wearing this style. | 怎么了? 很多人都这样穿 |
[11:44] | Well, doesn’t make it right. | 啊 这样很好 |
[11:46] | Hey, uh, gaby, I heard you mention St. Ursula’s. | 嗨 啊 Gaby我听到你提到st. Ursula |
[11:49] | It is worth the hassle. | 这可值得一说 |
[11:50] | Our daughter Molly’s in the second grade. | 我女儿Molly在二年级 |
[11:51] | She loves it there. | 她喜欢那 |
[11:54] | Oh, I didn’t know Molly was in the same grade as Juanita. | 哦 我不知道Molly和Juanita在同一级 |
[11:57] | – Yeah. – Would you excuse me for a second? 231 | – 是的 – 我能失陪一下吗? |
[12:05] | Hey, that branch in Florida? | 嗨 那个分公司在佛罗里达? |
[12:08] | I think I found our man. | 我想我们找对人了 |
[12:11] | No, no, no, you can’t send terrence to Florida. | 哦 不 不 你不能吧Terrence送到那 |
[12:13] | You should take it as a compliment. | 你应该把这当作荣耀 |
[12:15] | – You trained him well. – Exactly. You can’t send him away. | – 你把他训练的很好 – 确实 你不能把他调走 |
[12:17] | – What if you need him here? – Why would I? I’ve got you. | – 如果你需要他怎么办? – 怎么会? 我有你 |
[12:21] | But… | 但是… |
[12:23] | What if I was hit by a bus | 如果我出车祸了 |
[12:24] | And I was… put on bed rest for, say, three months? | 然后我…躺在床上 或许 三个月? |
[12:29] | Who… who would cover for me? | 谁… 谁将代替我? |
[12:32] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那不会发生的 |
[12:34] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[12:36] | You jinxed it. Now for sure some version of that is gonna happen. | 你把厄运带来了 现在我确定那些不好的事情将会发生 |
[12:39] | Lynette, it’s done. We are sending Terrence to Florida. | Lynette 决定了 我们就派Terrence到佛罗里达 |
[12:42] | Oh, and I really like this new look that you’ve got going, | 哦 我很喜欢你今天的新形象 |
[12:44] | but careful… Roberta in accounting asked | 但是小心… 财务部的Roberta问 |
[12:46] | if I thought you’d like to go bowling with her. | 你是否想和她一起去打保龄球 |
[12:59] | Hi, Susan! | 嗨 Susan! |
[13:01] | Oh, god. Ugh. | 噢 天哪 |
[13:04] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? |
[13:06] | I was just having lunch | 我刚吃完午饭 |
[13:07] | With some friends who are not on a chain gang. | 跟一些没有做苦工的朋友 |
[13:09] | Thought I’d stop by and say hi. | 我想我应该顺便过来 跟你打声招呼 |
[13:12] | You mean stop by and gloat. | 你的意思是顺便过来然后幸灾乐祸 |
[13:14] | Maybe a little. | 或许有那么一点点 |
[13:16] | So… How’s it going? | 那么… 干得怎么样? |
[13:19] | Meeting anybody? | 和所有人都认识了吗? |
[13:21] | They say the friends you make on the inside… | 他们说你在里面认识的朋友… |
[13:23] | you’ll have for life. | 将成为一生的朋友 |
[13:25] | Yes, Katherine, this all sucks. | 是啊 Katherine 这里很糟 |
[13:28] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗? |
[13:29] | At the end of the day, I go home to Mike… | 今天结束之后 我将回家去找Mike… |
[13:33] | which means I won. | 那意味着我赢了 |
[13:35] | That’s big talk fofor a woman standing in an orange jumpsuit | 这位身着橙色连衣装的女人的讲话可真了不得 |
[13:38] | with blisters on her feet. | 脚上还有很多水泡 |
[13:39] | Well, mike will rub them when I go home. | 回到家里Mike会帮我揉脚 |
[13:42] | And for the record, I totally make this work. | 根据记录 我工作的还很好 |
[13:45] | The fact that you think you look good in orange | 事实上你穿橙色的衣服很好看 |
[13:48] | so I’m not dealing with a rational person. | 说明我正和不正常的人讲话 |
[13:51] | Oh, by the way… You missed something. | 噢 顺便说一下… 你漏了点东西 |
[13:55] | – No, I didn’t. – Yeah, you did. | – 没 我没有 – 你确实忘了 |
[13:59] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[14:02] | Hey! Come back here! | 嗨! 回来! |
[14:06] | – She littered! Shoot her! – What a moron. | – 她扔的! 教训她! – 神经病 |
[14:09] | I wish I’d caught her license plate number. | 记下她的车牌号就好了 |
[14:11] | She’d be sorry. | 她应该道歉 |
[14:13] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[14:15] | What kind of damage could you do with her home address? | 有了她的地址你会干什么呢? |
[14:28] | You missed something. | 你漏了一点 |
[14:41] | Did you get them all? | 你要把它们全弄下去吗? |
[14:42] | You’re supposed to eat it, not wear it. | 你应该吃它们 不是穿 |
[14:45] | Well, they call it crumb cake for a reason. Come on. | 啊 叫它面包屑蛋糕是有原因的 拜托 |
[14:47] | Emily 能给我热些奶吗? | |
[14:54] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[14:56] | This is what happens when I’m five minutes late? | 我来迟5分钟就发生这些了? |
[14:59] | What? | 什么? |
[15:01] | The waitress with the hands. | 女服务员的手 |
[15:03] | She was brushing crumbs off my shirt. | 她刚刚只是帮我把面包屑从我的衬衫上弄掉 |
[15:05] | – What, the ones Julie missed? – Oh, god. | – 怎么 Julie忘记弄掉的吗? – 噢 天哪 |
[15:10] | Is this how it’s gonna be every time I talk to a woman? | 每次我和女人说话都会这样吗? |
[15:13] | Yeah, probably. | 是 很有可能 |
[15:14] | Ange, I’m sorry. | Ange 对不起 |
[15:17] | I… I don’t know how many times I can say it. | 我… 我不知道多少次我都想说 |
[15:19] | I’ll do anything you want. I’ll do couples therapy. | 你想要什么我都可以办到 我要去婚姻治疗 |
[15:25] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[15:27] | Let’s tell somebody all our secrets, | 让我们告诉某个人我们所有的秘密 |
[15:28] | and then when we’re cured, we can kill him. | 我们就治好了 就可以杀了他 |
[15:30] | Look, I don’t know what you want. | 听着 我不知道你想要什么 |
[15:37] | I want you to be the guy you used to be, | 我想让你变回原来的样子 |
[15:40] | the guy who saved my life, not the guy who destroyed it. | 那个拯救了我生命 而不是毁灭我生活的人 |
[15:45] | How we doing here? | 我们这怎么样? |
[15:49] | Never been better, | 很好 |
[15:54] | Hey! Hi! | 嘿! 嗨! |
[15:55] | Come on in! Yeah! | 快进来! 呀! |
[15:56] | – This is so nice of you. – Yeah. Oh, no. | – 你们真好 – 呀 噢 不 |
[15:58] | It’s not every day that one of my associates | 不是每天都有我的朋友 |
[16:01] | – gets a big promotion. – Thank you. | – 得到升职 – 谢谢 |
[16:03] | Tom, why don’t you take Crystal in the den and get comfortable | Tom你何不带Crystal进去 |
[16:06] | while I steal this guy to help me make cocktails? | 我让他来帮我弄鸡尾酒? |
[16:09] | Come on. Right this way. | 来吧 这边 |
[16:16] | So how excited are you? Miami! | 那么你兴奋吗? Miami! |
[16:18] | Pretty jazzed. It’s an exciting opportunity. | 废话 这是个令人激动的机会 |
[16:22] | I think it’s great | 我认为很棒 |
[16:23] | – how you’re concentrating on the upside of this. – There’s a downside? | – 你只看到了这件事好的一面 – 有不好的吗? |
[16:26] | No, not really. Forget I mentioned it. | 不 没有 忘了我刚才说的吧 |
[16:32] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[16:34] | Do you remember Tim Baker | 你还记得Tim Baker |
[16:37] | who was sent to head up our chicago office? | 被任命管理我们芝加哥的办公室的那个? |
[16:40] | Never heard of him. | 从来没听过 |
[16:42] | Exactly. | 就因为这 |
[16:43] | So… You are moving to Florida. | 那么… 你要搬到佛罗里达 |
[16:46] | Wow! Pecan? | 哇! 吃核桃? |
[16:48] | – Oh, no, thanks. I’m on a diet. – Oh. | – 噢 不 谢谢 我在节食 – 噢 |
[16:50] | Aw, yeah, I can’t wait. No more winter. | 呀 是的 我等不及了 过不了冬天 |
[16:53] | Yep, just heat and hurricanes. | 是 只是热和飓风 |
[16:55] | Oh, I’m willing to put up with that. | 噢 我能忍受那些 |
[16:57] | Miami has so many other things to offer. | Miami有许多其他的事要做 |
[16:59] | Oh, it certainly must to attract all those Colombian drug lords. | 噢 那里很吸引哥伦比亚毒品大亨们 |
[17:04] | The Chicago branch was a little slow out of the gate. | 芝加哥分公司只是有点落后 |
[17:06] | – Corporate freaked and made Tim the scapegoat. – Where is he now? | – 公司蒙羞 然后让Tim做替罪羊 – 他现在在哪? |
[17:10] | He’s in plastics… or paper, | 他整容 或者藏了起来 |
[17:13] | depending on what you want your groceries in. Wine? | 看你怎么想了 干杯? |
[17:16] | And when they cut into the alligator’s stomach, | 他们把东西藏进短尾鳄胃里 |
[17:18] | not only was the guy’s arm still intact, | 不仅秘密武器毫发无损 |
[17:21] | but it was still holding his golf club. | 还享受着自己的高尔夫俱乐部 |
[17:24] | I think he would’ve been fine if his wife hadn’t left him. | 如果他的妻子不离开他 他还没事 |
[17:26] | That led directly to the alcoholism, | 那会直接导致酒精中毒 |
[17:28] | which probably had something to do | 应该还有什么可以做 |
[17:31] | with him threatening the president. | 他威胁主席 |
[17:32] | Boy, is that a bitch on the old rezume. | 就是在简历上的那个婊子 |
[17:37] | That humidity… Your hair? | 那个湿度… 你的头发? |
[17:40] | I think it’s a recipe for cotton candy. | 可是个做棉花糖的诀窍 |
[17:43] | Here we go, everybody. We’ve got the wine. | 大家开始吧 我们带酒来了 |
[17:46] | I would like to propose a toast. | 我们来干杯 |
[17:49] | To terrence and crystal, | 为Terrence和Crystal |
[17:51] | may Miami be everything you think it will. | 祝愿Miami的事心想事成 |
[17:54] | Hear, hear. | 对 对 |
[18:01] | Knock knock. Anybody home? | 咚咚 有人在家吗? |
[18:03] | Come on in, Angie. | 进来 Angie. |
[18:08] | This is pretty. What is it? | 很好听 是什么? |
[18:11] | It’s from the opera “madame butterfly.” | 这是歌剧”蝴蝶夫人” |
[18:14] | She sounds so sad. | 她听起来好悲伤 |
[18:16] | Well, actually, in this aria, butterfly is hopeful | 啊 是的 这个咏叹调 蝴蝶是希望 |
[18:19] | that one day her lover will return to her. | 有一天她的恋人可以回到她身边 |
[18:21] | Oh. Does he? | 噢 他回了吗? |
[18:24] | No. | 没有 |
[18:25] | Because of his abandonment, | 因为他的抛弃 |
[18:28] | she kills herself. | 她自杀了 |
[18:30] | Oh. | 哦 |
[18:32] | You ever see “Avenue Q”? The musical with the puppets? | 你见过”Avenue Q”? 有木偶的音乐剧? |
[18:34] | Now that’s good theater. | 现在可是部好剧 |
[18:39] | Bree’s not here. What do you want? | Bree没在 你要干什么? |
[18:43] | Well, I need to talk to her about some work stuff. | 恩 我要跟她谈一些工作上的事情 |
[18:45] | – Where is she? – She’s out. | – 她在哪? – 她出去了 |
[18:49] | That’s generally where Bree is these days. | 大致上Bree这几天就在 |
[18:53] | Out. | 外面 |
[18:55] | She’s meeting with a prospective client, | 她去见一个有潜力的客户 |
[18:58] | so she says. | 因此她说 |
[18:59] | she’s had four client meetings this week, | 她这礼拜要接四个客户 |
[19:02] | and not one has resulted in a booking. | 没有一个她谈成的 |
[19:06] | Why do you think that is? | 你认为是为什么? |
[19:09] | It’s a rough economy. | 经济不景气 |
[19:12] | See, I think she’s taken a lover. | 我想她有情人 |
[19:17] | What? Oh, come on. | 什么? 哦 别这样 |
[19:19] | No way. | 不可能 |
[19:21] | – How can you be so sure? – An affair? | – 你怎么能这么确定? – 搞外遇? |
[19:24] | Oh, please, the woman makes her own croutons. | 噢 拜托 女人有自己的事 |
[19:28] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[19:32] | Angie, I have to go away on a golf weekend. | Angie 我要去过个高尔夫周末 |
[19:35] | While I’m gone, | 我离开后 |
[19:36] | could you do me a favor and keep an eye on Bree? | 你能帮我个忙 帮我盯着Bree吗? |
[19:40] | – What do you mean? – Just observe her. | – 你什么意思? – 只是观察她 |
[19:43] | Does she come home at night? Is anyone with her? | 她晚上回家吗? 有人跟她一起吗? |
[19:46] | Look, if you wanna be paranoid, go ahead. It’s a free country. | 听着 如果你这么多疑 继续吧 这是个自由的国家 |
[19:50] | But I am not gonna spy on your wife for you. | 但我不会去监视你的妻子 |
[19:53] | Yes. | 是 |
[19:55] | I suppose that’s for the best. | 这样最好 |
[19:58] | I mean, if I did find out she was betraying me, | 我是说 如果我真的发现她背叛我 |
[20:01] | I’d probably do something stupid. | 我可能会干些愚蠢的事 |
[20:26] | Oh, toughen up. It’s just a little dust. | 噢 坚强点 只是一点点灰尘 |
[20:29] | Oh! | 噢! |
[20:35] | Look, I have to clean that area. | 看着 我要清理那片地方 |
[20:37] | Would you mind having your breakdown someplace else? | 你要崩溃的话能不能选别的地方啊? |
[20:39] | Just leave me alone, okay? | 不要管我 好吗? |
[20:41] | You won, I lost. Isn’t that enough? | 你赢了 我输了 那还不够吗? |
[20:44] | What? | 什么? |
[20:46] | When you’re sitting on the side of the road | 当你坐在路边上 |
[20:47] | picking up styrofoam and wads of gum, | 捡泡沫塑料和一团团口香糖的时候 |
[20:50] | it’s time to admit defeat. | 就该是认输的时候了 |
[20:53] | The man I love chose you. | 我爱的那个男人选择了你 |
[20:58] | Are you messing with me? | 你在糊弄我吗? |
[21:00] | No. | 不是 |
[21:02] | I’m being honest. | 我是诚恳的 |
[21:05] | Why has this been so hard on me? | 为什么对我这么不公平? |
[21:11] | Well… | 呃… |
[21:15] | You loved him. | 你爱过他 |
[21:16] | I did. | 是的 |
[21:19] | I really did. And now he’s gone. | 我真的爱过 而他现在离开了 |
[21:22] | Katherine, you’re an attractive, intelligent woman. | Katherine 你是一位聪明迷人的女性 |
[21:24] | You’re gonna meet other guys. | 你会遇到别的人的 |
[21:27] | Not like Mike. | 但不会像Mike那样 |
[21:29] | We connected on so many different levels… | 我们在那么多方面都有交集… |
[21:33] | Intellectually, | 理智上 |
[21:34] | emotionally, | 情感上 |
[21:37] | sexually. | 肉体上 |
[21:39] | Oh, I’ve never felt such passion. | 噢 我从未感受过那样的激情 |
[21:43] | Where am I gonna find another guy | 我上哪去找一个 |
[21:44] | who’ll make love to me five times in one day? | 一天之内会和我做五次的男人啊? |
[21:53] | That’s a lie. | 你说谎 |
[21:54] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[21:56] | Five times? | 五次? |
[21:58] | Susan, come on. | Susan 拜托 |
[21:59] | Don’t tell me that you and Mike have never… | 别跟我说你和Mike从没… |
[22:05] | Oh. | 噢 |
[22:08] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[22:13] | Maybe I didn’t lose after all. | 也许我还没输 |
[22:21] | Mmm. Mmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[22:24] | Ahh. | 啊 |
[22:26] | Oh. | 噢 |
[22:27] | God. | 上帝 |
[22:28] | Remind me to ask you what you want for breakfast more often. | 提醒了我以后该多问问你早餐吃什么 |
[22:31] | Beats a bowl of oatmeal, doesn’t it? | 胜过一碗燕麦粥 对吧? |
[22:32] | You kidding? That beat a waffle. | 开玩笑吗? 胜过华夫饼干 |
[22:34] | Listen, I have a crazy idea. | 听着 我有一个疯狂的想法 |
[22:37] | Why don’t we both call in sick | 要不我们两个都请病假 |
[22:38] | and spend the day in bed naked together? | 然后一块赤裸裸的待在床上一整天? |
[22:42] | Did I mention naked? | 我说赤裸裸了吗? |
[22:44] | – You wanna go for seconds? – Mm-hmm. | – 你每一秒都想要? – 嗯 |
[22:46] | – Oh, what’s gotten into you? – Mmm. | – 噢 你是怎么了? – 嗯 |
[22:47] | Even on my birthday you told me to hurry up | 就算是我生日你也会催我快点 |
[22:49] | because “the bachelor” was on. | 因为”单身生活”已经开始 |
[22:52] | Well… Can’t a wife just want to spend time with her husband? | 呃… 做妻子的就不能花点时间和他丈夫在一块吗? |
[22:55] | Well, yeah. It’s just that your timing’s bad. | 呃 可以 只是时候不好 |
[22:59] | Gotta finish Mr. Hinkle’s shower. | 得去修一下Hinkle先生的浴室 |
[23:00] | I promised him I’d be there yesterday. | 我昨天就答应他会去修 |
[23:03] | I’m serious. | 说正经的 |
[23:05] | The old man hasn’t had a shower in three days. | 那老头已经三天没洗澡了 |
[23:07] | And that’s a long time… Mm-hmm. | 这是很长一段时间… 嗯 |
[23:09] | for an old man… | 对一个老人来说… |
[23:10] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[23:12] | to not take a shower. | 不洗澡 |
[23:13] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[23:16] | Oh, the hell with it. | 噢 管它呢 |
[23:18] | – He survived world war II. He’ll get through this. – Oh! | – 他经历二战都活下来了 他能熬过去的 – 噢! |
[23:24] | Father Crowley, hi. This is for you. | Crowley神父 你好 这是给你的 |
[23:29] | I thought I’d catch up on my giving | 我想我该补上对我 |
[23:31] | to my favorite parish. | 最爱教区的捐赠 |
[23:33] | Wow. I certainly didn’t expect this. | 哇 我真没想到这个 |
[23:36] | Well, do with it what you will… Buy a new pipe organ, | 呃 想怎么花就怎么花… 买一架新的管风琴 |
[23:39] | help the needy, | 帮助穷人 |
[23:41] | take a trip to Tahiti. I really don’t care. | 去Tahiti旅游 我真的不在乎 |
[23:44] | Oh, listen. | 哦 听着 |
[23:45] | I don’t know which nun you’re gonna put my kid with, | 我不知道你会安排哪位修女给我的孩子 |
[23:47] | but make sure she’s had a tetanus shot. | 但是要保证她打过破伤风针 |
[23:48] | – Juanita’s a biter. – Uh, Gabrielle, I think you’re jumping the gun here. | – Juanita会咬人 – 呃 Gabrielle 我觉得你太草率了 |
[23:53] | Why? A spot opened up. | 为什么? 发令枪响了 |
[23:54] | – Molly Henderson is moving to Florida, right? – Well, she was. | – Molly Henderson要搬去Florida 对吧? – 呃 曾经是 |
[23:57] | Her father was going to take a new job, | 她爸爸准备接受新的工作 |
[23:59] | but he decided against it. | 但是他决定不 |
[24:01] | What? No! No, this can’t be! | 什么? 不! 不 这不可能! |
[24:05] | I’m afraid it is. | 恐怕是这样 |
[24:06] | Anyway, h… How did you even know about this? | 不管怎样 你… 你究竟是怎么知道这件事的? |
[24:10] | We’ll talk about it in confession. | 忏悔的时候我们再聊 |
[24:13] | Have faith, Gabrielle. | 要有信心 Gabrielle |
[24:14] | When god closes a door, he opens a window. | 上帝在关上一扇门的时候 会为你打开一扇窗 |
[24:19] | Thank you, Father Crowley. | 谢谢你 Crowley神父 |
[24:33] | Hey. I got the stuff for the mushroom tarts. | 嘿 我买到做蘑菇水果蛋糕的材料了 |
[24:38] | How’s that cake coming along? | 那蛋糕做得怎样? |
[24:39] | – Just when I think I can’t top myself, I do. – Hmm. | – 就当我觉得不能超越我自己的时候 我成功了 – 嗯 |
[24:43] | Hmm. How about that? | 嗯 听听这个? |
[24:45] | Oh, by the way, Orson thinks you’re having an affair. | 噢 顺便说一句 Orson觉得你有外遇了 |
[24:52] | He thinks what now? | 他现在想什么? |
[24:53] | He thinks you’re stepping out. | 他觉得你出轨了 |
[24:55] | But I told him there is no way | 可是我跟他说Bree Van de Kamp绝不会 |
[24:57] | Bree Van de Kamp is whoring it up in some sleazy motel. | 在一家破旧的汽车旅馆里和别人乱搞 |
[25:02] | Uh, thank you for that. | 呃 谢谢你告诉我 |
[25:04] | Sorry to spring it on you like that. | 不好意思这么突然跟你提了 |
[25:06] | I just felt you should know what he was saying. | 我只是觉得你该知道他说了什么 |
[25:08] | Well, I appreciate it. | 呃 很感谢 |
[25:10] | I just don’t understand why he would go to you. | 我只是不懂他怎么会去找你说 |
[25:13] | Well, he was drinking a lot. | 呃 他喝了很多酒 |
[25:15] | Also, he asked me if I would spy on you. | 而且 他问我能不能监视你 |
[25:21] | Relax, Bree. | 放轻松 Bree |
[25:23] | Obviously I said no. | 很明显我拒绝了 |
[25:25] | And I appreciate that, too. | 也很感谢 |
[25:26] | Would you mind, um, cleaning this up for me? | 你能不能 呃 帮我清理一下? |
[25:31] | Are you sure you’re done topping yourself? | 你确定已经超越自己了? |
[25:38] | This is serious, Karl. He asked Angie to spy on me. | 说正经的 Karl 他让Angie去监视我 |
[25:41] | And god knows who else he has watching me. | 上帝才知道他还让谁监视我了 |
[25:45] | I don’t think we should see each other again | 在你帮我办妥离婚案子之前 |
[25:46] | until after you’ve gotten me a divorce. | 我不认为我们该继续见面 |
[25:49] | Don’t ask me how. You’re the lawyer. | 别问我怎么办 你才是律师 |
[26:01] | Hey. Aren’t you supposed to be at school? | 嘿 你不该在学校吗? |
[26:02] | You never come home for lunch. | 你从不回家吃午饭的 |
[26:04] | I thought I’d try something different. | 我觉得我该尝试不一样的感觉 |
[26:06] | – Mmm. – Hey, since we’re both home, | – 嗯 – 嘿 既然我们都在家 |
[26:08] | why don’t we go upstairs and make love? | 要不上楼去快活一下? |
[26:10] | What, seriously? You want to do it again? | 什么 说真的? 你还要再做一次? |
[26:12] | W… I just got a sub from Martinelli’s. | 什么… 我刚从Martinelli买了一个三明治 |
[26:14] | Mike, I am offering you a nooner. | Mike 我给你的可是艳福 |
[26:16] | – Drop your pants and get upstairs. – Can I bring my sandwich? | – 脱裤子上楼 – 我能带上三明治吗? |
[26:21] | Yes. Bring it. Grab a pickle. I don’t care. | 可以 带着 拿点卤菜 我不在乎 |
[26:23] | You’re the best wife ever. | 你是真是最好的妻子 |
[26:24] | – Come on! – Can I turn on “the three stooges,” too? | – 快点! – 我还能看”三个臭皮匠”吗? |
[26:31] | Lynette, it’s Gaby! | Lynette 是Gaby! |
[26:36] | In a minute. | 马上 |
[26:38] | Um… | 呃… |
[26:45] | Hey, Gaby. | 你好 Gaby |
[26:47] | Hey, nanook. Why you wearing a parka? | 嘿 北极熊 你干嘛穿风衣? |
[26:49] | Because… Fur is murder. What’s up? | 因为… 毛皮就是谋杀 怎么了? |
[26:53] | I… I talked to Crystal Henderson, | 我… 我和Crystal Henderson谈了 |
[26:55] | and she said you talked Terrence out of going to Miami. | 然后她说你是劝说她不要去Miami的 |
[26:57] | – Is that true? – I didn’t talk him out of it. | – 是那样吗? – 我没有劝说他不要去 |
[26:59] | – I merely pointed out the pros and cons. – Well, apparently, the cons won. | – 我只是指出了利弊两面 – 呃 显然 弊面赢了 |
[27:03] | You’ve gotta untalk him out of it. | 你要去劝他不要这么做 |
[27:05] | – I need him out of this state. – Why? Are you sleeping with him? | – 我想让他搬出这个州 – 为什么? 你和他睡觉了? |
[27:10] | No! Truth is, if he doesn’t go, | 不! 是这样 如果他不走 |
[27:12] | Juanita can’t take his kid’s spot at St. Ursula’s. | Juanita就不能顶替他孩子在St. Ursula的位置 |
[27:16] | You are unbelievable. | 你真令人难以置信 |
[27:17] | You want this guy to uproot his entire life | 你要这个人彻底改变他的生活 |
[27:19] | – just so you can get out of homeschooling your daughter? – Yeah, yeah, selfish Gaby. | – 然后你就可以摆脱在家教孩子的问题了? – 是的 是的 自私的Gaby |
[27:22] | – Same old song. Join in if you know the words. – Well, sorry, Gaby, I need Terrence here. | – 老生常谈了 如果你懂就帮帮我 – 呃 抱歉 Gaby 我需要Terrence留下 |
[27:26] | Why? | 为什么? |
[27:28] | Are you sleeping with him? | 你和他睡了? |
[27:30] | No! I just need him here. | 不! 我只是需要他这里 |
[27:33] | Every time I turn around, | 每次我转身 |
[27:34] | someone is trying to make my life more complicated. | 总有人要把我的生活变得复杂 |
[27:37] | Why can’t everyone just let it go? | 为什么大家就不能由他去呢? |
[27:39] | Hey, I’m sorry. | 嘿 不好意思 |
[27:42] | Come here. | 过来 |
[27:44] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[27:46] | Why are you getting so upset? | 你干嘛这么不安呢? |
[27:48] | Oh! | 噢! |
[27:50] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[27:51] | What was what? | 什么是什么? |
[27:55] | Your stomach just kicked me. | 你肚子刚踢了我 |
[27:58] | – Open the parka. – I’d rather not. | – 打开风衣 – 还是不要了 |
[28:00] | Open it! | 打开! |
[28:05] | You’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了? |
[28:07] | Why didn’t you tell me?! | 你干嘛不告诉我?! |
[28:09] | Because… | 因为… |
[28:10] | I knew you’d tell Carlos. | 我知道你会告诉Carlos |
[28:12] | Yeah, so I tell Carlos. What’s wrong with… | 是的 我是会告诉Carlos 这哪里不对… |
[28:15] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[28:18] | When Carlos offered you that promotion, | Carlos给你升职的时候 |
[28:20] | you knew you were pregnant | 你已经知道你怀孕了 |
[28:22] | – and you knew you’d be leaving him in the lurch? – Gaby… | – 而且你知道你会不顾他而离开? – Gaby… |
[28:24] | Carlos just got this company! | Carlos才刚刚得到这家公司! |
[28:26] | He brought in people he could depend on, | 他找来他能信任的人 |
[28:27] | – and he thought he could depend on you! – I didn’t tell Carlos | – 而且他觉得他能信任你! – 我没告诉Carlos |
[28:30] | because I knew I was the best person for the job, | 是因为我知道我是这份工作的最佳人选 |
[28:32] | – and I wanted to prove it. – Well, you certainly proved something. | – 我也想证明这点 – 呃 你的确证明了什么 |
[28:37] | Gaby, wait! Please don’t tell Carlos. | Gaby 等等! 请别告诉Carlos |
[28:39] | I think he should hear it from me. | 我觉得应该由我告诉他 |
[28:41] | Yeah. Better late than never, right? | 是的 亡羊补牢 对吧? |
[28:54] | Susan, I’m home! | Susan 我回来了! |
[28:56] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗? |
[28:58] | Up here! | 上来! |
[29:04] | Hello, lover. | 你好 爱人 |
[29:07] | Oh, god. | 噢 上帝 |
[29:08] | Susan, I can’t. | Susan 我不行 |
[29:11] | I… I… I got nothing left. | 我… 我… 我没力气了 |
[29:13] | I hit my hand with a wrench today, | 今天扳手砸到我手 |
[29:14] | and when I cried, only dust came out. | 当我哭的时候 只有灰尘流出来 |
[29:16] | You cried? | 你哭了? |
[29:18] | That is so sexy. | 那太性感了 |
[29:21] | Mm. What is going on with you? | 嗯 你怎么了? |
[29:23] | It’s like you just got out of prison. | 你就像刚从监狱里出来 |
[29:25] | Is there a problem with a husband and wife having sex? | 夫妻之间做爱难道不可以吗? |
[29:28] | We have a passionate relationship, don’t we? | 我们有一段充满激情的感情 不是吗? |
[29:30] | Well, of course we do. | 呃 当然是 |
[29:31] | It’s just, I was hoping t… Tonight we could… | 只是 我希望 今… 今晚我们能… |
[29:35] | Cuddle. | 拥抱一下 |
[29:37] | Cuddle? | 拥抱? |
[29:39] | Am I that repulsive to you? | 我这么让你反感吗? |
[29:41] | What? | 什么? |
[29:43] | It’s okay, mike. You can say it. | 没关系 Mike 你可以说出来 |
[29:45] | I’m a lousy lay. | 我很差劲 |
[29:48] | Susan, we had sex three times today. | Susan 我们今天已经做过三次了 |
[29:50] | All right, I can’t do it again. | 好吗 我不能再做了 |
[29:52] | It’s not you. It’s basic biology. | 不是你的原因 只是生理上的问题 |
[29:55] | Really? Biology? | 真的吗? 生理上的问题? |
[29:57] | Well, here is some basic math. | 好的 这只是数学问题 |
[30:01] | You had sex with katherine five times in one day | 你和Katherine曾经一天做五次 |
[30:04] | and me three. | 我是三次 |
[30:06] | Five minus three equals | 五减三等于 |
[30:08] | Katherine turns you on, and sex with me is a chore. | Katherine能让你兴奋 和我做爱是应付 |
[30:12] | You and katherine actually talked about this? | 你和Katherine真的谈过这个? |
[30:15] | More like she rubbed it in my face. | 更应该说她是故意想刺痛我 |
[30:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:19] | Look, the only reason that that “record” ever happened | 听着 之所以会有那一记录是因为 |
[30:22] | was we got snowed in during a ski trip. | 我们在滑雪旅行的时候冻坏了 |
[30:25] | And we had absolutely nothing to talk about. | 并且我们也实在是无话可说 |
[30:30] | Sex was all we ever had! | 我们能做的也只有做爱! |
[30:32] | Uhh! | 啊! |
[30:39] | Don’t you get it? | 你不明白吗? |
[30:41] | There was nothing else to the relationship. | 我和她的关系除此之外没别的了 |
[30:43] | But you and I… We’ve got everything. | 但是你和我… 我们有很多 |
[30:46] | We have a rich, full life together. | 我们有富足充实的生活 |
[30:50] | We could finish each other’s sentences. | 我们能够彼此交谈 |
[30:54] | Oh, Mike, I… | 哦 Mike, 我… |
[30:57] | “I’ve been so foolish.” | “我真蠢” |
[31:00] | Is that what you were gonna say? | 这是你要说的吗? |
[31:03] | And? | 还有呢? |
[31:06] | You wanna cuddle. | 你想我们相拥而眠 |
[31:08] | I was gonna say “the bachelor” is on. | 我想说单身生活开始了 |
[31:10] | But cuddling’s good, too. | 但是相拥而眠也不错 |
[31:18] | Karl, what are you doing here? Someone could see you! | Karl 你在这干什么? 有人可能会看到你! |
[31:21] | Yeah, especially if you leave me standing on your doorstep. | 是的 尤其是你让我在门外站着 |
[31:29] | Relax. I parked two blocks away. | 放松 我把车停在两个街区外了 |
[31:32] | I don’t appreciate your taking risks like this. | 我并不欣赏你如此冒险 |
[31:34] | If Orson find out about… Ah,ah, ah, ah. | – 如果Orson发现… – 啊 啊 啊 啊 |
[31:36] | You won’t have that to worry about much longer. | 这种担心不会持续太久了 |
[31:38] | I found a way to spring you from this marriage! | 我找到使你从这场婚姻中解脱的方法了! |
[31:50] | Orson’s still on parole, right? | Orson仍然在假释期 是吗? |
[31:52] | For another year. Why? | 还有一年 怎么了? |
[31:54] | If he violates parole by, for instance, | 如果他违反假释规定 例如 |
[31:57] | Associating with a known felon, they can revoke it. | 与重罪犯有瓜葛 警方就可以撤销假释 |
[32:01] | And send him back to jail. All we need to do | – 并把它遣送回监狱 – 我们需要做的 |
[32:03] | is get some ex-con in a room with Orson, | 让Orson与一个有前科的人共处一室 |
[32:05] | take some pictures, and bam! | 拍些照片 然后 砰! |
[32:08] | He can’t touch you because if he does, | 他就不敢再惹你了 因为如果他再惹你 |
[32:10] | the parole officer will get the pictures, | 假释办公室就会看到这些照片 |
[32:12] | and it’s bye-bye, Okuaidianrson. | 然后就是再见 Orson |
[32:14] | Karl, that’s perfect! And then he’ll have to let me go. | Karl 这太好了! 这样他就可以放开我了 |
[32:18] | Ahh. I think someone deserves a kiss. | 啊 有人应该得到一个吻 |
[32:21] | Mm! | 嗯! |
[32:23] | Karl, we agreed. | Karl 我们已经说好了 |
[32:25] | Bree, for the first time since we’ve been together, | Bree自从我们在一起后第一次 |
[32:27] | your husband is out of town. | 你丈夫不在市里 |
[32:29] | Do we really want to let that go to waste? | 你真的想浪费这次机会吗? |
[33:22] | Come on. Come on! | 快点 快点! |
[33:24] | Mmm. Mmm. | 恩 恩 |
[33:27] | Do not answer that. | 不要接 |
[33:29] | This is Bree. Please leave a message. | 我是Bree 请留言 |
[33:32] | Oh, damn it! | 哦 该死! |
[33:38] | Mmm! | 嗯! |
[33:42] | Hello? | 你好? |
[33:44] | Bree, you gotta get that man out of your bedroom right now! | Bree 让那个男的赶快离开你卧室! |
[33:46] | What? There’s no man in my room. Oh, good, | – 什么? 我卧室里没男人 – 哦 好 |
[33:48] | ’cause it was just about to get a whole lot more crowded. | 因为你房间马上会变得很拥挤 |
[33:50] | Orson is home. | Orson回家了 |
[34:07] | Orson. | |
[34:11] | You’re home early. | 你提前回来了 |
[34:13] | Is something wrong? | 怎么了? |
[34:23] | Why are you back so soon? | 为什么这么快就回来了? |
[34:25] | I’m coming down with a cold. | 我感冒了 |
[34:28] | You know how I hate to be sick away from home. | 你知道我生病的时候多么不喜欢在外面 |
[34:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[34:38] | There are two glasses downstairs and one has wine. | 楼下有两个酒杯 其中一个还有酒 |
[34:42] | You are obviously not alone here. | 很明显你不是一个人在家 |
[34:44] | What are you implying? | 你什么意思? |
[34:46] | You know perfectly well what I’m implying, Bree. | 你非常清楚我什么意思 Bree |
[34:49] | Who was drinking the wine? | 那杯酒是谁喝的? |
[34:50] | Well, first of all, | 好的 首先 |
[34:52] | I am insulted that you would even think that… | 你侮辱我 你居然认为… |
[34:54] | Bree, where are you? Oh, there you are! | Bree 你在哪呢? 哦 你在这! |
[34:59] | Orson. | |
[35:01] | Wow, I pop home for five minutes | 我刚溜回家五分钟 |
[35:03] | To toss some clothes in the dryer, | 把衣服扔进烘干箱里 |
[35:04] | And you got a man in your bedroom. | 你房间就有了男人 |
[35:09] | You were here tonight? | 今晚你在这? |
[35:10] | Oh, yeah. Just tossin’ back a little vino and gossiping. | 哦 是呀 只是喝点酒聊聊八卦 |
[35:13] | Yes, this girl knows everything about everybody. | 是的 这个女人知道所有人的所有事情 |
[35:20] | Is there any wine left? I could use a glass. | 还有酒吗? 我也想喝一杯 |
[35:23] | Yes, downstairs on the table. You go on ahead. | 是的 楼下的桌子上 你自己去拿 |
[35:26] | We’re gonna finish up our girl talk. | 我们还要继续女人八卦聊天 |
[35:36] | Where are the clothes? Behind the pillow. | 他的衣服呢? 枕头下面 |
[35:43] | Hey. You’re gonna have to jump. | 嘿 你需要跳下去了 |
[35:46] | There’s rose bushes, so put your pants on first. | 下面是玫瑰丛 所以先把裤子穿上 |
[35:52] | Angie, I can’t thank you enough. | Angie 我实在不知该如何感谢你 |
[35:54] | I didn’t do this for you. I did it for Orson. | 我这么做不是为了你 是为了Orson |
[35:57] | – For Orson? – I defended you. | – 为了Orson? – 我替你争辩 |
[35:59] | – I told him you had too much class to do something like this. – I understand your disdain, | – 我告诉他你有很多事要做 就象现在这样 – 我明白你的不屑 |
[36:04] | But this is a complicated situation. | 但情况很复杂 |
[36:06] | Let me make it simple for you… two men want you. Choose one. | 我来为你简化一下… 两个男人想要你 选一个 |
[36:09] | But which one? | 但是选哪个? |
[36:11] | Orson’s blackmailing me to stay with him. | Orson勒索我和他在一起 |
[36:12] | He’s manipulative and calculating and… | 他有操控欲很会算计而且… |
[36:15] | – then go with lover boy. – But what kind of life would I have with Karl? | – 那就和你的甜蜜男友在一起 – 但和Karl在一起又会是什么样的生活? |
[36:18] | He’s crass and conceited | 他粗鲁自负 |
[36:19] | – and the only thing we seem to have in common is sex. – Then why are you having an affair | – 我们在一起唯一和得来的就是做爱 – 那你为什么要和一个你根本不喜欢的男人 |
[36:23] | – with someone you don’t even like? – Did I mention the sex? | – 搞婚外情? – 我没有提到做爱吗? |
[36:27] | Karl brings out passion in me | Karl激发出了我从来不知道 |
[36:28] | I never knew I had. I melt every time he touches me. | 自己有的激情 每次他抚摸我的时候我都有融化的感觉 |
[36:32] | Great! Then find a way out of your marriage | 很好! 那就想办法从你的婚姻中解脱出来 |
[36:34] | – And… and start building a life with this… Karl. – I would. It’s just… | – 然后… 开始新的生活和这个… Karl – 我会的 只是… |
[36:39] | What? | 怎么了? |
[36:47] | Orson likes opera. | Orson喜欢歌剧 |
[37:01] | Hey, you busy? | 嘿 你忙吗? |
[37:03] | No. | 不 |
[37:05] | So, did, uh, gaby talk to you last night? | Gaby昨晚和你说了吗? |
[37:08] | No. But I need to talk to you. | 没有 但是我需要和你谈谈 |
[37:11] | Oh. I want you to run the Miami office. | 哦 我想让你去迈阿密办事处 |
[37:15] | – What? – If it isn’t gonna be terrence, then it has to be you. | – 什么? – 如果不是Terrence 那么就应该是你 |
[37:19] | The future of the company is at stake. | 公司的未来岌岌可危 |
[37:20] | I need my best people on the spot. | 我需要我最好的朋友在那 |
[37:22] | It won’t be forever, | 不会是永远 |
[37:23] | and depending on how things go after a couple of years, | 这要看两年后事情发展的怎么样 |
[37:26] | – Maybe you could even move back and telecommute from here. – Carlos, what is this? | – 也许你可以回来进行远程工作 – Carlos 这是什么意思? |
[37:31] | What’s what? | 什么什么意思? |
[37:33] | Oh, come on, I know you know I’m pregnant. | 哦 不要这样 我知道你知道我怀孕了 |
[37:35] | You’re pregnant? Wow. Great. | 你怀孕了? 哇 太好了 |
[37:38] | Carlos, please, I know Gaby told you. | Carlos 我知道Gaby告诉你了 |
[37:41] | Nope. | 没有 |
[37:43] | I would remember somebody telling me something like that. | 我好像记得有人告诉过我 |
[37:48] | So what’s your answer? | 那你怎么说? |
[37:52] | You send someone else to Mzaiyebuxuyaoleiami… | 你派别人去迈阿密… |
[37:55] | and I stay here. That’s my answer. | 我留在这 这就是我的回答 |
[37:57] | Except I need you in Miami, and I don’t need you here. | 我只需要你在迈阿密 我不需要你在这 |
[38:01] | Not anymore. | 再也不需要了 |
[38:04] | Carlos, I am sorry. | Carlos 对不起 |
[38:05] | I know I should’ve told you when I first found out. | 我知道我刚发现的时候就应该告诉你 |
[38:08] | Believe me, I wish I had now. But… | 相信我 我希望我是那么做的 但是… |
[38:11] | You can’t fire me for being pregnant. | 你不能因为我怀孕解雇我 |
[38:14] | I’m not firing you, Lynette. I’m offering you a promotion. | 我没有解雇你 Lynette 我提升你 |
[38:18] | If you choose to turn it down and quit instead, | 如果你选择放弃并且辞职的话 |
[38:19] | I can’t stop you. | 我不会拦着你 |
[38:20] | All I can do is say good luck. | 我能做的就是祝你好运 |
[38:25] | And congratulations. | 还有恭喜 |
[38:32] | No, it’s late, and I still gotta close up. | 不 很晚了 我还要关店门 |
[38:36] | Yeah, um… Tomorrow’s no good either. | 是的 恩… 明天也不行 |
[38:42] | Listen, you’re a nice guy. | 听着 你是个好男人 |
[38:44] | I’m just not looking for a relationship right now. | 我只是现在不想谈恋爱 |
[38:47] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:49] | Hello? | 喂? |
[38:54] | I know you girls think that’s letting a guy down easy, | 我知道你们女人认为让男人失望很容易 |
[38:56] | but, uh, trust me, it ain’t. | 但是 相信我 其实不是的 |
[39:01] | You okay for now? I gotta clean up in the back. | 你现在好了吗? 我要去后面打扫了 |
[39:03] | Yeah. I’m good. | 是的 我很好 |
[39:20] | Agent Padilla? | Padilla探员? |
[39:23] | Little memory quiz for you. | 测试一下你的记忆 |
[39:25] | This is Black Owl. | 我是Black Owl |
[39:28] | Damn, Chris, still sharp as a tack, huh? | 该死 Chris 还是这么敏锐 哈? |
[39:31] | No, no, no, no. Don’t… don’t ask me anything. Don’t talk. | 不 不 不 不 不要… 不要问任何问题 不要说话 |
[39:34] | This conversation will last less than 60 seconds. | 这次谈话不会超过60秒 |
[39:35] | We both know why. | 我们都知道为什么 |
[39:38] | I’m thinking about coming in. | 我在考虑与你合作 |
[39:40] | You interrupt me again, and I hang up. | 你再打断我 我就挂断 |
[39:42] | I said I was thinking about it. | 我是说我在考虑 |
[39:43] | Now here’s what you need to think about. | 现在你需要考虑的是 |
[39:45] | I don’t care what happens to me, | 我不在乎我怎么样 |
[39:47] | but I have to know she gets a pass. | 但是我要知道她会没事 |
[39:49] | There’ll be no further discussion on this | 如果这个问题得不到肯定答复 |
[39:50] | until that is firm. Next time you hear from me, | 就没必要进一步讨论 下次你接到我的电话 |
[39:52] | you will have an answer to that question, and it better be yes. | 你要给我答案 并且答案该是肯定的 |
[40:03] | You eavesdropping on me? | 你在偷听我? |
[40:05] | No. | 没有 |
[40:06] | No, I just got here. | 没有 我刚进来 |
[40:09] | And I wanna go home. | 我该回家了 |
[40:17] | I’ll see you. | 再见 |
[40:24] | There is a coffee shop in Fairview. | 美景镇有个咖啡店 |
[40:28] | It’s known as a place | 它很著名 因为在这里 |
[40:30] | where you can read your morning paper… | 你可以读读早报… |
[40:35] | where you can meet your friends… | 会见朋友… |
[40:39] | where you can have a cup of coffee | 可以在结束一天的工作后 |
[40:41] | at the end of a long day. | 喝杯咖啡 |
[40:46] | Yes, | 是的 |
[40:48] | It was a place known for many things. | 这是一个可以做很多事的地方 |
[40:54] | Oh. | 哦 |
[40:55] | Hey. Did you forget something? | 嘿 你是不是忘了什么? |
[40:59] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[41:08] | But after this night, | 但今晚过后 |
[41:10] | It would be known for something… | 它将因一件事而出名… |
[41:16] | Far worse. | 非常可怕的事 |