时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | A proposal was made… | 提议被采纳了 |
[00:03] | Your niece came to my restaurant, | 你侄女到我的餐馆来 |
[00:05] | Asked me for a hostessing job. | 应聘女服务员 |
[00:06] | – I’m sorry. – Another was broken. | -对不起 -求婚却被取消了 |
[00:09] | – Oh, Katherine, you don’t have to… – Mike, please. | -凯特淋 你不用还我 -麦克 这当然要还 |
[00:10] | A secret was kept… | 秘密被深藏 |
[00:12] | Carlos is gonna find out about this thing eventually. | 卡洛斯最终还是会发现你怀孕的 |
[00:14] | By then, I will have proved I can | 到那时 我早已证明 |
[00:17] | do the job, pregnant or not. | 怀孕与否 我都能胜任这个工作 |
[00:19] | She’s still unconscious. I’d like to | 她还是没知觉 |
[00:20] | run some tests. Another’s revealed. | 我想做些测试 另一个秘密却人尽皆知 |
[00:23] | Julie’s pregnant. | 茱莉怀孕了 |
[00:31] | Bree Van De Kamp was having an affair. | 布里·范德坎普在外偷吃 |
[00:34] | And whenever her lover called… | 当她情人打电话来 |
[00:39] | She needed an excuse to leave work early. | 总需要一些借口翘班 |
[00:45] | I’m off to the jeweler’s. | 我马上要去珠宝店 |
[00:46] | Gotta get my pearls restrung. | 要去把珍珠项链弄紧一点 |
[00:50] | I’m off to the salon. | 我马上要去做头发 |
[00:51] | Gotta keep this red hair red. | 保养一下这头红色的秀发 |
[00:55] | I have to visit my aunt in the hospital. | 我要去医院看我阿姨 |
[00:57] | She has shingles. | 她得了蜘蛛疮 |
[01:00] | But on this particular day, | 但是就在今天 |
[01:02] | Bree was surprised to find | 布里吃惊地发现 |
[01:05] | Her work had been done for her. | 她的工作已经被别人做完了 |
[01:10] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:12] | Katherine, It’s barely nine. | 凯特琳 现在才九点 |
[01:14] | How long have you been cooking? | 你什么时候开始做饭的 |
[01:15] | I don’t know. Since three,four. | 不清楚 可能三 四点吧 |
[01:18] | You don’t need to do this whole luncheon by yourself. | 你没必要一个人完成整个午餐会 |
[01:20] | Well, I don’t mind. | 没关系 |
[01:21] | When I’m happy, I have all this excess energy. | 当我高兴的时候 我觉得我很亢奋 |
[01:24] | Gotta channel it somewhere. | 想找些事情来释放一下 |
[01:26] | Oh, you must be pretty darn happy. | 那你肯定真得很高兴 |
[01:27] | Any particular reason? | 有什么特别的原因吗 |
[01:30] | Isn’t it obvious? | 还不够明显吗 |
[01:33] | I’m in love. | 我恋爱了 |
[01:34] | That’s wonderful! | 太棒了 |
[01:36] | Why didn’t you tell me you were seeing someone? | 我怎么没听你说过你在约会呢 |
[01:38] | You know what? It doesn’t matter. | 管它呢 那真的没关系 |
[01:39] | The main thing is you’re finally over Mike. | 最重要的是你终于忘掉麦克了 |
[01:43] | I’m not over Mike. | 我没有忘记麦克 |
[01:46] | You’re not? | 没有吗 |
[01:47] | no,silly ,who’d you think I was in love with? | 怎么可能 傻瓜 那你认为我跟谁恋爱了 |
[01:52] | But Mike just married Susan. | 但是麦克刚刚才和苏珊结婚 |
[01:54] | Oh, honey. their first marriage went down in flames. | 亲爱的 他们第一次婚姻无疾而终 |
[01:57] | This one’s gonna crash even faster. | 这次会结束得更快 |
[01:59] | They’re not even sleeping together. | 他们根本没睡一张床上 |
[02:02] | What makes you say that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[02:04] | Last night,The light in the upstair den was on at 3:00 a.m. | 昨晚 他们楼上书房的灯凌晨三点还是亮着的 |
[02:09] | That doesn’t mean anything. | 那又证明什么呢 |
[02:11] | Maybe susan wanted to read without waking him. | 或许苏珊想看看书而不弄醒麦克 |
[02:13] | No. Mike made a mistake and he knows it. | 没有 麦克知道他自己犯了个错 |
[02:17] | He’s just waiting for Julie to feel better, | 他等着朱莉好一点之后 |
[02:19] | And then he’ll dump Susan and beg me to take him back. | 就会把苏珊甩了 然后来求我回到他身边 |
[02:25] | So… grab an apron. We still have dessert to make. | 围好围裙 我们还要做甜点呢 |
[02:30] | I’m thinking tarte tatin. | 我在想做烤苹果塔 |
[02:32] | It’s Mike’s favorite. We’ll make an extra one for him. | 它是麦克的最爱 我们可以给他多做一个 |
[02:35] | Poor Bree. | 可怜的布里 |
[02:37] | She wanted to help her friend. | 她想帮她朋友 |
[02:40] | 布里 你来吗 ——卡尔 | |
[02:43] | But she didn’t have time | 但是她当时真的没有时间 |
[02:44] | To deal with Katherine’s imaginary lover… | 来处理凯特琳想象中的情人 |
[02:47] | I have a teeth cleaning, so I won’t be able to help you. | 我要去洗牙 所以我不能帮你忙了 |
[02:53] | Not when she had a real one. | 尤其是当她有个真情人 |
[02:57] | 翻译: 蕊子 久久调调 小门柴 | |
[02:59] | 翻译:vero kay joanna forget 校对:Joanna 小门柴 | |
[03:02] | 时间轴:钉子 小门柴 zwzy_1007 | |
[03:06] | 监制:蛀虫小门柴 | |
[03:07] | You wouldn’t know it to look at him, | 你从外表无法真正了解他 |
[03:09] | But that nice man who delivers your mail | 但是这个很友善的邮递员 |
[03:12] | Hits his wife. | 会揍他的老婆 |
[03:15] | You’d never guess by her smile, | 你绝不可能从她的笑容了解她 |
[03:18] | But that nice woman across the street | 但是街那边的那个友善女人 |
[03:20] | Embezzles from her boss. | 从他老板那里侵吞财务 |
[03:24] | And that attractive couple who jogs by every morning? | 那对晨练的漂亮夫妇呢 |
[03:27] | Well, they like their cocaine. | 他们喜欢吸食可卡因 |
[03:32] | The sad truth is, | 可悲之处正在于 |
[03:34] | We don’t know our friends and neighbors | 我们以为自己熟知的朋友和邻居 |
[03:36] | Nearly as well as we think we do. | 其实只是熟悉的陌生人而已 |
[03:40] | Even the people we love… | 即使我们所爱的人 |
[03:43] | Keep secrets. | 也有不可告人的秘密 |
[03:46] | Need coffee. | 要咖啡 |
[03:50] | Well, this isn’t helping you get your coffee. | 这样你是喝不到咖啡的 |
[03:52] | Whatever. it’s wakin’ me up. | 管它呢 这能让我醒来 |
[03:56] | Hey, bud. Hey, what are you still doin’ home? | 早上好 儿子 你怎么还在家里 |
[03:59] | I thought you had a morning class. | 我还以为你早上有课 |
[04:00] | Actually, i’m thinking about quitting school. | 事实上 我想辍学 |
[04:05] | What? | 什么 |
[04:07] | Yeah. I thought I might get a job. | 是的 我想找份工作 |
[04:09] | Danny, our family’s been in this country five generations. | 丹尼 我们家族来美国已经五代了 |
[04:13] | It’s time one of us got a diploma. | 我们都寄希望你能学所有成 |
[04:18] | Okay, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[04:19] | Talk to me. | 跟我说 |
[04:23] | No one talks to me at school, no one sits near me, | 班上没人跟我说话 没人坐我旁边 |
[04:27] | And everybody thinks I’m the perv who attacked Julie. | 每个人都觉得我是那个袭击茱莉的变态 |
[04:33] | Look, this is a temporary thing. | 听着 这只是暂时的 |
[04:36] | The police are gonna catch this guy, | 警察会抓住那个凶手的 |
[04:38] | And everyone will know you are innocent. | 大家都会知道你是无辜的 |
[04:41] | Yeah, but meanwhile, I’m the campus freak. | 但现在我依然校园变态狂 |
[04:44] | Baby, do me a favor. let’s talk about this later. | 宝贝 听我的 晚点再说此事 |
[04:48] | If you go to school today, | 先去上学 |
[04:50] | We’ll figure something out when you get home, okay? | 放学回来后 我们会找到解决方法的 |
[04:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:03] | Why you being so nice to him? | 干嘛对他这么好 |
[05:05] | There is no way we are lettin’ him drop out of school. | 我们不可能让他辍学的 |
[05:08] | I know that | 我知道 |
[05:10] | But we have to be careful here. | 但我们在这得小心行事 |
[05:11] | You know Danny– | 你是知道丹尼的 |
[05:12] | When he gets unhappy, he gets sloppy, | 他要是不高兴 口风就不严了 |
[05:15] | Says all sorts of things he shouldn’t. | 就会说不该说的话 |
[05:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:22] | So now all we’ve gotta do | 这么说我们现在所能做的 |
[05:23] | Is figure out how to make a teenager happy. | 就是弄清 怎么取悦一个青少年 |
[05:29] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[05:31] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[05:32] | Oh. Nothing fits. | 就没件合适的 |
[05:35] | My breasts have gotten huge. | 我的胸部变大了 |
[05:37] | Oh, yeah. I hate it when that happens. | 是啊 我真讨厌这样 |
[05:40] | Every time I’m pregnant– | 每次我一怀孕… |
[05:42] | Second trimester like clockwork. Bam! | 很有规律 一到怀孕中期 它们就… |
[05:48] | Why are you smiling? | 你笑什么 |
[05:49] | Why do you think? | 你以为呢 |
[05:50] | “The supremes” are back. | “至上合唱团”[乐团名]又回来了 |
[05:53] | What did I tell you about naming them musical groups? | 又起这种乐团名 我上次说什么来着 |
[05:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:57] | It’s just that “Benny and the Jets” | 只是”本尼和他的喷射机”[埃尔顿·约翰的歌] |
[06:00] | Are so happy to see ’em. | 真的很高兴见到它们 |
[06:04] | This is serious. | 我跟你说正事儿呢 |
[06:05] | I have to hide these things at work | 上班时候我不能这样 |
[06:07] | So Carlos doesn’t find out I’m pregnant. | 不能让卡洛斯发现我怀孕了 |
[06:09] | What am I gonna do with you guys? | 你们这帮家伙 让我怎么办才好 |
[06:12] | – I got some ideas. – Hey, hey, I got a meeting. | -我有办法 -我还得开会呢 |
[06:14] | Wait, but–but they’re only like this for two weeks | 等等 但你这种状况只能维持两周 |
[06:16] | Until they get all sore, | 然后就会一碰就痛 |
[06:17] | And you give me that “don’t touch me” look. | 然后你就会板着脸 不让我碰你 |
[06:20] | Okay. Good-bye, Tom | 好了 汤姆 再见 |
[06:21] | Oh, come on. no, Lynette, come on. Call in sick. | 拜托 勒奈特 请个病假吧 |
[06:24] | Kids get snow days. | 孩子们能在下雪天放大假 |
[06:26] | We could call it a boob day. | 我们不妨也放个”波霸假” |
[06:31] | Okay, it is way too early for the “don’t touch me” look. | 现在就板个脸不让我碰 还早了点吧 |
[06:38] | So I waited around all morning, Carlos, | 卡洛斯 我在家等了整整一个早上 |
[06:40] | For that repairman that you told me to call, | 等那个你让我请的什么修理工 |
[06:41] | And he never showed. | 他到现在还没来 |
[06:43] | No, I’m not done. I’m sharing my day with you. | 还没完 我在跟你说我今天的遭遇 |
[06:46] | Then your children took my $300 perfume | 然后你女儿 用我300美元一瓶的香水 |
[06:49] | And gave their dolls a bath. | 给她的娃娃洗澡 |
[06:52] | Yes, I spent $300 on perfume. But you’re missing the point! | 是的 我花300美元买香水了 但重点不是这个 |
[06:57] | Oh, really? You don’t like it when I yell? | 是吗 不喜欢我对你大吼大叫 |
[06:59] | Well, how about this? | 那这个怎样 |
[07:04] | I have taken care of your demon spawn children | 我已经照看你那几个恶魔转世的孩子 |
[07:05] | For 12 hours. My shift is over. | 整整12个小时了 该换班了 |
[07:18] | So, you, uh, having fun working at the restaurant? | 在餐厅上班还愉快吗 |
[07:21] | I’m having fun working with you. | 跟你共事很愉快 |
[07:24] | Oh! Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[07:26] | – Hi, Gabrielle. – I was talking to her. | -你好 加布丽尔 -我在跟她讲话呢 |
[07:30] | So… I thought I was gonna pick you up. | 我想我该去接你下班 |
[07:32] | John offered to give me a ride. | 约翰答应了送我回家 |
[07:34] | And I appreciated the company. | 我也很高兴跟你作伴 |
[07:37] | Okay, time to go inside. | 好了 该进屋了 |
[07:38] | Someone’s got homework. | 某人还有家庭作业要做 |
[07:40] | – Bye. – Night. | -再见 -晚安 |
[07:44] | You remember homework, John– | 约翰 还记得什么是家庭作业吧 |
[07:45] | That thing that kids in high school have to do? | 念高中的孩子 必须得做的那种 |
[07:48] | I remember it. I think you used to help me with mine. | 当然记得 你以前还帮我一起做过呢 |
[07:52] | What are you doing with her, John? | 你跟她在一起是想干嘛 约翰 |
[07:53] | I take care of my employees | 我这是关心我的员工 |
[07:55] | Really? Do you drive the busboys home, too? | 真的 你也送那清洁工回家吗 |
[07:59] | I will pick her up from now on. | 今后我会去接她 |
[08:02] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[08:05] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[08:06] | – How’s she doing? – Much better. | -她怎么样 -好多了 |
[08:08] | The doctor says the swelling in her brain has subsided | 医生说她脑部的肿块消退了 |
[08:11] | – she could come to at any moment. – that’s terrific. | -随时可能醒过来 -太好了 |
[08:14] | Mm. Julie, you should see the flowers Andrew brought you. | 朱莉 你真该看看安德鲁送你的花 |
[08:17] | They’re gorgeous. | 太漂亮了 |
[08:19] | It’s the least I could do. | 尽我所能 |
[08:20] | Julie knows how I feel about her. Don’t you, Jules? | 朱莉知道我对她的感觉的 对吗朱莉 |
[08:23] | I love that you two have stayed friends all these years. | 真高兴你俩这么多年一直是朋友 |
[08:25] | Yeah, well, we–we kind of lost touch | 是啊 虽然她上医学院期间 |
[08:27] | When she was in med school, | 我们差不多没联系了 |
[08:28] | But–but ever since she quit… | 但自从她退了学… |
[08:31] | I mean, we talk all the time | 我们经常在一起聊天 |
[08:33] | She quit med school? | 她从医学院退学了 |
[08:35] | I-I thought she told you. It was six months ago. | 我以为她告诉你了 都六个月前的事了 |
[08:38] | She’s been out of school for six months? | 她都辍学六个月了 |
[08:42] | You are so lucky you’re in a coma right now. | 你太幸运了 这会儿能昏迷不醒 |
[08:44] | What has she been doing all this time? | 那她这段时间都在干什么 |
[08:46] | She didn’t know what she wanted to do with her life, | 她不知道自己这辈子到底想做什么 |
[08:48] | So while she was deciding, she got herself a job… | 所以 在做决定前 她找了份工作 |
[08:51] | Waiting tables. | 当餐厅服务生 |
[08:53] | Did you just say “waiting tables”? | 你刚说的是…当餐厅服务生 |
[08:57] | – I thought she– – Told me? | -我还以为她… -告诉我了 |
[08:58] | Yeah, no, she didn’t. | 她没告诉我 |
[09:01] | This is unreal. | 开什么国际玩笑 |
[09:03] | Yesterday, I found out Julie thought she was pregnant. | 昨天 我刚得知朱莉以为她怀孕了 |
[09:06] | And now I’m finding out that my daughter the surgeon | 现在我又发现 我女儿 未来的外科医生 |
[09:09] | Is actually my daughter the… waitress. | 现在当了…女侍应 |
[09:13] | I’m gonna need a moment. | 让我先缓一下 |
[09:15] | – Take your time. I’ll–I’ll just… – Wait! | -您慢慢来 我就先… -等等 |
[09:18] | – The guy. – What guy? | -那个家伙呢 -哪个 |
[09:20] | Julie was seeing some guy. | 朱莉在跟某个家伙约会 |
[09:22] | You two talk all the time. | 你们经常在一块聊天 |
[09:25] | What do you know? | 你知道些什么 |
[09:27] | Now would be an excellent time to wake up and help me. | 快醒来帮我说说话 现在时机正好 |
[09:29] | Andrew, who is he? | 安德鲁 他是谁 |
[09:32] | He may be the one that attacked her. | 说不定就是他 袭击了她 |
[09:34] | All I know is there was a guy, but | 我只知道有这么个人 |
[09:36] | I don’t know his name. | 但我不知道他叫什么 |
[09:38] | Why would she tell you she’s seeing someone,not say who. | 她怎么可能就跟你说在跟人约会 却不说是谁 |
[09:41] | Because he’s married. | 因为他已经结婚了 |
[09:49] | What you got there? | 手里拿的什么 |
[09:50] | Mints. | 薄荷糖 |
[09:51] | Mints? | 薄荷糖 |
[09:53] | Mints that are… | 什么薄荷糖… |
[09:56] | “Ribbed for her pleasure”?! | “有罗纹 更助性”[…安全套广告语] |
[09:57] | Yeah, we found a whole box of them under Ana’s bed. | 对 我们在安娜床底下发现整整一盒子 |
[10:02] | Ana! | 安娜 |
[10:03] | Can I have one before dinner? | 吃饭前 我能吃一个吗 |
[10:04] | No! No, you can’t eat these! | 不 这个不能吃 |
[10:06] | These aren’t mints. They’re… balloons. | 这不是薄荷糖 这是…气球 |
[10:12] | Grownup balloons. | 成人玩的气球 |
[10:14] | Do you and daddy play with them? | 你和爸爸也玩这个吗 |
[10:16] | If we did, you and I wouldn’t be having this conversation. | 我们也玩的话 我就不必跟你聊这些了 |
[10:21] | Nice knock. | 谢谢你敲门 |
[10:23] | What are these? | 这是什么 |
[10:24] | Well, those are condoms. | 那是安全套 |
[10:26] | You see, when a boy and a girl like each other– | 当男孩跟女孩陷入情网… |
[10:29] | Shut it. Juanita and Celia found these under your bed. | 闭嘴 胡安妮塔和西利娅在你床下发现的 |
[10:32] | – Okay, I want a lock on my door. – I’ve got news for you. | -我要求门上给装个锁 -我正式通知你 |
[10:35] | That is not where the lock is gonna go. | 想装锁 门都没有 |
[10:37] | This is really none of your business. | 这真的不关你事 |
[10:38] | Sorry. 17 plus condoms? Totally my business. | 抱歉 17岁 就想安全套的事儿 当然关我的事 |
[10:42] | What’s the story? Are you sleeping with John Rowland? | 怎么回事 你跟约翰·罗兰上床了 |
[10:45] | Aunt Gaby, he’s my boss. | 加布婶婶 他是我的老板 |
[10:47] | Ah! And the Oscar goes to…not you. | 你这种演技想得奥斯卡 没门 |
[10:51] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[10:53] | But we haven’t done anything… | 但我们俩还没有… |
[10:56] | Yet. | 还没有呢 |
[10:57] | – “Yet”? Why is there a “yet”? – I love him. | -还没有 为什么这么说 -我爱他 |
[11:02] | Did you hear me? I said I love him. | 听到了吗 我说了 我爱他 |
[11:07] | I heard you. I was swallowing vomit. | 听到了 我只是在抑制想吐的感觉 |
[11:11] | You and John– not gonna happen. | 你和约翰 那是不可能的 |
[11:12] | What is it about John that gets you so crazy? | 为什么说到约翰 你就反应这么大 |
[11:15] | He was just your gardener. | 他只不过当过你的园丁 |
[11:17] | I’m not crazy! And this conversation is over. | 我没有反应过度 谈话到底为止 |
[11:24] | I promised the girls | 我答应孩子们 |
[11:25] | They could fill these with water and drop them off the roof. | 让她们在里面装满水 从屋顶扔下去 |
[11:30] | Come on, kids. Let’s go! | 快点孩子们 该走了 |
[11:33] | Hey, Porter. can I talk to you? | 波特 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[11:35] | Hey, Mrs. Bolen. | 你好 伯伦太太 |
[11:36] | Uh, sorry. I’ve gotta go pick up Penny from school. | 抱歉 我得去接佩妮放学 |
[11:49] | This’ll just take a minute. | 只耽误你一会儿 |
[11:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:52] | So, uh, this friday night, what do you say you help me | 这周五晚上 你来我家帮帮我 |
[11:55] | Throw Danny a little party at our place? | 帮丹尼办一个派对 怎么样 |
[11:57] | – A party? – Yeah. He needs to make some friends. | -办派对 -对 他得多交些朋友 |
[11:59] | He’s a little shy, | 他有点太腼腆了 |
[12:01] | And this whole thing with Julie has not helped. | 朱莉那事又对他广交朋友有点不利 |
[12:02] | Okay, here’s the thing. Danny and I don’t hang out. | 问题是 丹尼和我玩不到一块儿 |
[12:05] | We don’t have that much in common. | 我们没什么共同语言 |
[12:08] | Well… Danny likes money. | 丹尼喜欢钱 |
[12:10] | Do you like money? | 你也喜欢钱吗 |
[12:13] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:14] | See? You do have something in common. | 看到了 你们有共同语言 |
[12:17] | Are you bribing me? | 你这是在贿赂我吗 |
[12:18] | No. This is to pay for the party. | 不是 这是给你办派对的钱 |
[12:21] | And, of course, if there’s a little left over… | 当然 如果还有剩的话… |
[12:25] | And I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[12:27] | You can’t have a party without beer. | 办派对怎能少得了啤酒 |
[12:30] | Okay, is this a trick? | 这是陷阱吗 |
[12:32] | Is my mother hiding in the bushes | 我妈是不是躲在灌木丛后面 |
[12:33] | To see if I take the bait? | 看我会不会上钩 |
[12:35] | I just want him to have a good time. | 我只想让他过得开心 |
[12:37] | So make sure you invite some nice people, | 所以 记得带些好朋友来 |
[12:39] | Maybe a couple of cute girls. | 再邀请几个可爱的女孩子 |
[12:43] | Anything for my good friend Danny. | 为了我的好朋友丹尼 我随时效劳 |
[12:48] | All right, how about this one? | 好了 这个怎么样 |
[12:51] | It’s a lovely 4-tier cake with pink fondant. | 有着粉色翻糖的可爱四层蛋糕 |
[12:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:58] | Well, after showing you 43 cake designs, | 给你介绍了43款不同设计的蛋糕之后 |
[13:01] | I’ve learned that “hmm” means “no.” | 我明白 这是否定的意思 |
[13:03] | But you’re getting married in two days, | 但你两天后就要结婚了 |
[13:04] | So unless you wanna shove wedding jell-o | 除非你想在婚礼上用果冻招待客人 |
[13:06] | Into each other’s faces, you really need to make a decision. | 不然就真的得做个决定了 |
[13:08] | Oh, I’m sorry. We just want everything to be perfect and– | 抱歉 我们只是期望一切都尽善尽美 |
[13:15] | What’s this one? | 这是什么 |
[13:17] | Oh, this must be a new design by my partner Katherine. | 这一定是我搭档凯瑟琳的新设计 |
[13:19] | You like it? | 你喜欢 |
[13:20] | I love it. | 我爱死它了 |
[13:22] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[13:24] | Now… what flavor do you want? | 那么 你想要什么口味的 |
[13:27] | I would suggest | 我的建议是 |
[13:28] | A classic white cake with raspberry genoise. | 经典的带覆盆子的白色蛋糕 |
[13:39] | Hey, Carlos, notice anything different about Lynette? | 卡洛斯 注意到勒奈特有何不同了吗 |
[13:42] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[13:44] | Check her in this photo from the christmas party last year | 看看跟去年圣诞派对照片的区别 |
[13:47] | Before… | 之前 |
[13:50] | After. | 现在 |
[13:54] | Lynette got implants. | 勒奈特做了丰胸 |
[13:55] | Definitely. And look at those puppies. | 绝对是 多丰满的小山峰啊 |
[14:00] | Wait a minute. Aren’t you gay? | 你是同性恋吗 |
[14:02] | You can’t ask me that. | 你没权利知道 |
[14:04] | Well, if you’re not, | 如果你不是的话 |
[14:06] | I’m gonna have to punch you in the face | 我就得揍你了 |
[14:07] | For checking out my married friend. | 我得保护我已婚的朋友 |
[14:09] | So gay! | 我是同性恋 |
[14:10] | Judy-liza-barbra gay! | 绝对的同性恋 |
[14:12] | Proud member since ’89! | 89年我就出柜喽 |
[14:19] | So for the third quarter, | 也就是说第三季度 |
[14:21] | 净利润涨了20% 相比较之下… | |
[14:26] | What are you looking at? | 看什么呢 |
[14:27] | Sorry, Lynette. I just… | 抱歉 勒奈特 我只是… |
[14:31] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[14:34] | You know what? | 你知道什么了 |
[14:35] | Your little secret. | 你的小秘密 |
[14:39] | Oh, god, you know about the twins? | 老天 你知道双胞胎的事儿了 |
[14:43] | Well, I mean, yeah. I have eyes. | 当然了 我长眼睛了 |
[14:46] | Okay, first of all, this was not planned. | 首先声明 这完全是计划之外的(音同:植入的) |
[14:49] | It wasn’t? | 不是植入的吗 |
[14:50] | God, no! Tom and I went out to dinner, | 当然不是 我和汤姆去吃饭 |
[14:52] | He got me drunk, and the next thing Ii knew… | 我喝多了 之后的事… |
[14:56] | So Tom’s responsible for all this. | 看来这是汤姆的功劳了 |
[14:59] | Well… who else? | 还能有谁 |
[15:02] | God, you are such a good wife. | 你可真是优秀的妻子 |
[15:04] | I wish you’d talk to gaby, | 我真希望能说动加布 |
[15:05] | Get her to jump on the bandwagon. | 让她也学学你 |
[15:07] | Thus…Gaby already have her hands full | 不过加布已经不需要了啊 |
[15:09] | With the two she’s got? | 她那俩还不够吗 |
[15:11] | Mnh, they’re okay. | 还行吧 |
[15:13] | I always thought we could do better | 我一直觉得我们可以做得更好 |
[15:15] | What?! You know, Gaby really looks up to you. | 你说什么 加布一直很羡慕你 |
[15:19] | If she knew you got a boob job | 她如果知道你丰胸了 |
[15:20] | She might consider it. | 她也许会考虑下的 |
[15:22] | Boob job? | 丰胸 |
[15:23] | Sorry. Breast enhancement. | 抱歉 应该说胸部美容 |
[15:26] | Just give her the name of your doctor. | 给她介绍下你的医生 |
[15:28] | He did great work. | 他技术很不错 |
[15:32] | Oh, now I… | 噢 其实我… |
[15:35] | O-okay. Got it. | 好吧 知道了 |
[15:37] | Sure. | 一定 |
[15:39] | By the way, let this be a lesson to you. | 顺便说下 就当给你提个醒 |
[15:41] | Don’t try to hide things from me. | 别试图跟我隐瞒实情 |
[15:44] | I’m a little too sharp for that. Okay. | 这方面我很聪明 了解 |
[16:28] | Susan? | 苏珊 |
[16:30] | Here. | 在这儿 |
[16:32] | Hey, I, uh, just got called on a job. | 我有个活儿要接 |
[16:35] | It’s just a busted water main, | 去修送水管 |
[16:36] | So I should be back by… Whoa. | 回来可能得晚些… |
[16:41] | What happened here? | 出什么事儿了 |
[16:42] | I came across Julie’s journal. | 我在翻朱莉的日记 |
[16:46] | Okay. | 这样啊 |
[16:47] | She never says his name. | 她未提及他的名字 |
[16:49] | Whose name? | 谁的名字 |
[16:50] | The married man she’s been seeing. | 正在和她交往的那个已婚男人 |
[16:52] | She doesn’t use his name. She just uses the initial–“D.” | 她没写他的名字 用大写D代替的 |
[16:57] | Why would she use a code in her own journal? | 为什么她写日记还要用暗语 |
[17:00] | Oh, because she’s afraid her mom might come across it? | 也许她怕她妈妈会翻看吧 |
[17:03] | Okay, I know that I am invading her privacy. | 好吧 我知道我侵犯了她的隐私 |
[17:07] | I mean, screw it. This is an emergency. | 管不了那么多了 这是紧急情况 |
[17:09] | I bet this D. is the sick bastard who… | 我打赌这个D是个变态的混蛋 |
[17:21] | And you know the worst part? | 你知道什么是最可怕的吗 |
[17:23] | I read this and… | 我读这日记 |
[17:26] | It’s like it was written by a stranger. | 就好像是陌生人写的 |
[17:30] | I mean, who is this girl? | 这女孩到底是谁 |
[17:33] | She dropped out of med school, | 从医学院退了学 |
[17:37] | She leaves her full scholarship to wait tables, | 放弃全额奖学金去做服务员 |
[17:40] | And then when she came back, | 等她回了家 |
[17:41] | She started an affair with a married man. | 她又与已婚的男人有了婚外情 |
[17:45] | I don’t know that Julie. | 我不认识这个朱莉 |
[17:48] | I mean, what is going on with her? | 她到底是怎么了 |
[17:52] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:57] | You can ask her yourself. She’s awake. | 你可以亲口问她 她苏醒了 |
[18:04] | Dr. Hill? How is she? Can I see her? | 希尔医生 她怎么样了 我能见她吗 |
[18:06] | Yeah, just so you know, | 当然 但是我得告诉你 |
[18:08] | She doesn’t remember anything about being attacked. | 她对于被袭击的事情没有任何记忆 |
[18:09] | She’s very tired and needs her rest, | 她现在很累 需要休息 |
[18:11] | So just sit with her, okay? No questions. | 就只坐下来陪陪她好了 别问她问题 |
[18:14] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:16] | I’ll just… sit. | 我就只…坐坐 |
[18:22] | Oh, Julie. | 哦 朱莉 |
[18:24] | It is so good to see you awake. | 你醒了真是太好了 |
[18:28] | Hey, mom. | 嗨 妈 |
[18:29] | Oh, how are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[18:31] | Oh, wait. I forgot. | 等等 我差点忘了 |
[18:33] | Doctor said no questions. | 医生说不许问问题 |
[18:34] | So.. I’m just gonna sit here and… look at you. | 所以 我只坐下 看着你 |
[18:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:42] | I’m really tired. | 我很累 |
[18:43] | Oh. Well, you just sleep, baby. | 宝贝你安心睡觉吧 |
[18:52] | Just so you know, you’re not pregnant. | 现在你知道了 你没怀孕 |
[18:55] | What? | 什么 |
[18:56] | Well, Lynette said you were scared you might be. | 勒奈特说你担心自己怀孕了 |
[18:59] | But you’re not, so… | 但你没有 所以 |
[19:01] | Yay! | 太好了 |
[19:02] | She shouldn’t have told you that. | 她不该告诉你这个 |
[19:04] | Oh. Now I’ve upset you. I’m sorry. | 对不起 让你生气了 |
[19:06] | Uh, just ignore me and you sleep. | 别管我了 你睡觉吧 |
[19:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:20] | If you want, | 要是你想的话 |
[19:21] | I could tell your boyfriend that you’re better. | 我可以告诉你男朋友 你好多了 |
[19:25] | My boyfriend? | 我男朋友 |
[19:27] | Well, I knew you thought that you were pregnant, | 我知道你以为你自己怀孕了 |
[19:29] | And I don’t see you going the turkey baster route, | 但我没看见人工受精管 |
[19:32] | So I just assumed that you had a boyfriend. | 所以我觉得你应该有男朋友 |
[19:35] | – I could call him for you. – ugh, mom. | -我可以帮你给他打电话 -妈妈 |
[19:38] | Unless you think he strangled you | 除非你觉得他被看得很紧 |
[19:39] | Because he’s married. | 因为他结婚了 |
[19:41] | I don’t want to talk about this now. | 我现在不想谈这个 |
[19:45] | Then we won’t. | 那我们就不谈 |
[19:46] | I’m not even here. You just rest. | 别管我 好好休息吧 |
[19:51] | How can I rest | 你叽里呱啦问个不停 |
[19:51] | When you come in here with all these questions? | 我怎么能休息 |
[19:53] | Have I asked you one single question? | 我有问你问题吗 |
[19:55] | – I mean, besides that one? – I think you should go. | -除了那个 -你觉得你还是出去吧 |
[19:59] | Julie, please. I am your mom. | 朱莉拜托了 我是你妈妈 |
[20:01] | There is not a thing that you can’t tell me. | 你和我无话不说 |
[20:04] | I know, and I’m telling you to go. | 我知道 所以我叫你出去 |
[20:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:21] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[20:24] | A peach nightgown. Why? | 桃红色睡裙 怎么了 |
[20:27] | Karl, we are not doing this on the phone again! | 卡尔 我们不要再在电话里说这些了 |
[20:30] | If you can’t sleep, take a pill. | 要是你睡不着 吃点药吧 |
[20:57] | Katherine, I’m glad you’re here. | 凯瑟琳 你在这里太好了 |
[20:58] | We, uh, really need to talk | 我们需要谈谈 |
[21:01] | If it’s about | 如果是关于 |
[21:01] | ordering the tents for the Henderson Reunion, | 亨德森联盟订的那批帐篷 |
[21:03] | Already done. | 我已经搞定了 |
[21:06] | I saw you at Mike and Susan’s last night. | 昨晚我看到你在麦克和苏珊家外面了 |
[21:09] | You were spying on me? | 你在监视我吗 |
[21:11] | I am not the spy in this story. | 这件事情上我不是间谍 |
[21:14] | Okay, you saw me. | 好吧 那你是碰巧看到了 |
[21:16] | Want to know what I saw? | 想知道我看见了什么吗 |
[21:18] | Susan went to bed early, and Mike watched a ball game. | 苏珊早早睡觉了 麦克却在看球赛 |
[21:23] | Does that sound like a marriage to you? | 你觉得他们这样像婚姻生活吗 |
[21:25] | That sounds exactly like a marriage. | 这就是过日子 |
[21:27] | All I know is, | 我只知道 |
[21:29] | It was really nice | 能再和麦克一起 |
[21:30] | to watch a ball game with Mike again. | 看一场球赛太幸福了 |
[21:33] | Through a window! | 隔着窗户 |
[21:34] | Katherine, you are losing your grip here. | 凯瑟琳 你还没搞清楚情况 |
[21:37] | Mike loves Susan. He is not coming back to you. | 麦克很爱苏珊 他不会回到你身边了 |
[21:40] | And if you can’t accept that, | 要是你接受不了现实 |
[21:41] | Then you really need to get some help. | 那你真的需要一些帮助了 |
[21:44] | You just cannot stand to see me happy, can you? | 你就是见不得我高兴是不是 |
[21:47] | Okay, I realize you’re upset– because | 我知道了 你生气是因为 |
[21:49] | you know that once I get Mike back | 因为你知道一旦麦克回到我身边了 |
[21:51] | I am gonna have more in my life than just work. | 我生命中就不只有工作了 |
[21:54] | And I’m not gonna be able to do your job for you. | 这样我就不能帮你忙了 |
[21:56] | – Excuse me? – You’re never here anymore, Bree. | -什么 -布里 你这最近都不上班了 |
[21:59] | You’re always so busy these days. | 这些天你忙的要死 |
[22:02] | But you’re never too busy | 但是你却总有时间 |
[22:03] | To take bows for the food that I cooked, | 用我做的东西接订单 |
[22:05] | And I am tired of carrying you! | 所以我厌倦了给你打工 |
[22:08] | Okay, well, that’s gonna stop right now. | 好吧 我不会再这么干了 |
[22:09] | Because I am putting you on sick leave for three weeks, | 因为我现在就给你三周的病假 |
[22:11] | – Effective immediately. – I’m not sick. | -马上执行 -我可没生病 |
[22:13] | Yes, you are. | 你就是病了 |
[22:18] | Now go. | 休假去吧 |
[22:28] | You’ve got some admirers out there. | 外面有几个你的仰慕者 |
[22:31] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[22:32] | Yeah, as you walked by, | 是啊 你走过他们身边的时候 |
[22:33] | I heard one of them say, | 我听见他们说 |
[22:34] | “check out the rack on that one.” | 看看架子上那对托起的的宝贝 |
[22:35] | Can I do the honors and call security? | 我有这个荣幸叫保卫吗 |
[22:40] | No, and here’s why. | 不行 我来告诉你为什么 |
[22:42] | They’re the Bertollini Brothers. | 他们可是贝托里尼兄弟 |
[22:43] | They’ve got a $200 million pension fund | 他们有两亿退休金 |
[22:45] | They’re looking for somebody to run. | 他们正在找投资人 |
[22:47] | Why are you telling this to “the rack”? | 那你为什么告诉架子上的宝贝这些 |
[22:50] | Just listen. We take them to dinner, | 听着 我们一起去吃饭 |
[22:53] | They admire the girls up close and personal, | 他们可以近距离地仰慕你的宝贝们 |
[22:56] | Then we close the deal. | 然后就能成交了 |
[22:58] | And then they leave the money on the dresser, right? | 然后他们就把钱放在架子上 是吗 |
[23:03] | What, you’re mad? | 你生气了吗 不会吧 |
[23:04] | Yeah. Of course I’m mad. | 我当然会生气了 |
[23:05] | You can’t use my breasts as bait. | 你不能用我的胸色诱他们 |
[23:08] | Where do you get this attitude? | 你这是什么态度 |
[23:10] | Come on. You don’t buy Christmas ornaments | 拜托 要是你不想装饰圣诞树 |
[23:12] | Unless you’re gonna hang ’em on a tree. | 买那么多挂饰干什么 |
[23:15] | Okay, bad metaphor. | 好吧 这个比喻不够形象 |
[23:16] | My point is, why would you get those things | 我要说的是 要是你不想别人看 |
[23:19] | If you don’t want people looking at them? | 干嘛去装饰你的宝贝们啊 |
[23:22] | I guess… | 我是 |
[23:25] | I… | 我 |
[23:26] | I wouldn’t have. | 我是这么想的 |
[23:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:34] | – When do we do this? – Tomorrow night. | -什么时候 -明晚 |
[23:37] | And if it makes you feel any better, | 要是这能让你好受点的话 |
[23:40] | Buy yourself a new dress… | 买件新衣服去吧 |
[23:41] | On the company. | 用公款 |
[23:46] | A man just gave me a credit card because of my boobs. | 一个男人因为我的胸给了我一张信用卡 |
[23:51] | That makes me feel less like a hooker. | 这让我觉得自己没那么像妓女了 |
[23:57] | John. | 约翰 |
[23:58] | Hey, Gaby. What’s up? | 怎么了 加布 |
[24:01] | If my niece has her way, her skirt. | 我侄女有她的生活 她的社交圈 |
[24:04] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[24:05] | You pulled out the old John Rowland charm, | 你又玩那套约翰式浪漫了 |
[24:07] | And now Ana has fallen for you. | 现在安娜爱上你了 |
[24:10] | So she has a little crush. I think it’s sweet. | 就是说她动心了 我觉得那很可爱 |
[24:12] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[24:14] | “Sweet” would be doodling your name in her notebook. | 可爱应该是在她的笔记本上乱画你的名字 |
[24:16] | Ana bought condoms in what looked like a valu-pack. | 可她现在在很值钱的袋子里装着避孕套 |
[24:20] | Wow. I had no idea she was that serious. | 我还不知道她这么认真 |
[24:23] | I mean, I was only flirting with her… a little. | 我其实 只是和她稍微调调情 |
[24:27] | Well, she’s 17, | 她才17岁 |
[24:28] | So you’re also flirting with an orange jumpsuit. | 你在和一个高中生调情 |
[24:31] | You’re pretty worked up about this. | 你好像很在乎这个 |
[24:33] | You should be, too. | 你才应该在乎 |
[24:34] | If you lay one finger on ana, | 要是你敢动安娜一根汗毛 |
[24:36] | Carlos will knock every tooth out of your mouth, | 卡洛斯会打掉你的大牙的 |
[24:39] | Which will make you pretty darn popular in prison. | 会让你在监狱里大大的受欢迎的 |
[24:41] | Look, I’m not really into Ana. | 听着 我不是很喜欢安娜 |
[24:43] | Okay, I was flirting with her | 我和她调情 |
[24:44] | to see if you still cared. | 为了看看你是否还介意 |
[24:46] | And obviously, you do. | 显然地 你很在意 |
[24:48] | No, I don’t. | 不 我才没有 |
[24:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:53] | Uh, if you weren’t jealous, | 要是你没忌妒的话 |
[24:54] | Then why’d you forbid me to drive Ana home? | 为什么不让我开车送安娜回家 |
[24:57] | Because I remember what you could accomplish | 因为我还记得 |
[24:59] | In a parked car. | 你能在车里干什么 |
[25:01] | Look, I think about those days a lot, Gaby. | 加布 我一直都很怀念那段日子 |
[25:03] | I mean, I was just a kid. | 我是说 我只是个孩子 |
[25:05] | You know, | 你知道的 |
[25:06] | I had to mow lawns for a living, | 我不得不给别人割草来赚点钱 |
[25:07] | And I couldn’t offer you anything but–but sex. | 除了 除了性我不能给你任何东西 |
[25:10] | But now I can offer you so much more. | 但现在不同了 |
[25:13] | W-what are you talking about? | 你 你在说什么 |
[25:15] | I have a lot of money now, Gaby. | 加布 我现在有很多钱 |
[25:17] | You know, and–and you’re stuck in a house | 你知道的 可是你却困在那幢房子里 |
[25:18] | With two kids and a husband who’s never home. | 围着两个孩子和一个不回家的丈夫 |
[25:21] | And when I saw you again, | 当我再次看到你 |
[25:22] | With macaroni and cheese on your t-shirt, | 穿着T恤 身上糊着通心面和干酪 |
[25:24] | I said to myself, “what a shame. | 我对自己说 多可惜啊 |
[25:26] | “you know, this gorgeous woman | 这个美丽的女人 |
[25:28] | Should be sipping champagne on a yacht.” | 应该坐着游艇 喝着香槟才对 |
[25:32] | So… what, you’re gonna rescue me? | 那又怎样 你想来拯救我么 |
[25:35] | – Tell me you’re not unhappy. – I’m not. | -告诉我你并不幸福 -我很幸福 |
[25:40] | Why don’t I believe you? | 为什么我就不信呢 |
[25:49] | Ana, wait! | 安娜 等等 |
[26:07] | Carlos? | 卡洛斯 |
[26:09] | He isn’t home yet. | 他还没回来 |
[26:11] | Ana, we have to talk. | 安娜 我们谈谈 |
[26:13] | You knew that I liked him. How could you do this? | 你明知道我喜欢他 你怎么会这么做 |
[26:16] | Okay, what you saw wasn’t what you thought it was. | 事情不是你想的那样的 |
[26:19] | Oh, did you slip, | 那就是你不小心摔倒 |
[26:21] | And your tongue accidentally fell into John’s mouth? | 你的舌头碰巧就钻到约翰的嘴里去咯 |
[26:23] | I didn’t kiss John! John kissed me! | 不是我亲约翰 是约翰亲的我 |
[26:25] | And no tongues were involved! | 而且没有舌吻 |
[26:27] | Yeah, well, you have your version. I have mine. | 好吧 你有你的说法 我也有我的 |
[26:30] | We’ll see which one uncle Carlos believes. | 我们就等着看卡洛斯叔叔相信谁 |
[26:33] | Okay, Aana, I’m gonna tell you something. | 安娜 我有话跟你说 |
[26:38] | Ten years ago, | 10年前 |
[26:40] | John Rowland and I… | 我和约翰·罗兰 |
[26:43] | Had an affair. | 曾有段婚外情 |
[26:46] | Your uncle Carlos knows about it. | 你卡洛斯叔叔知道这事 |
[26:48] | A lot of people got hurt. | 很多人都因此受过伤 |
[26:51] | But we survived it. | 但我们都挺过来了 |
[26:54] | I have no more feelings for John. | 我对约翰没感觉了 |
[26:57] | But today I found out he still has feelings for me. | 但今天我发现他对我还余情未了 |
[27:05] | I saw you staring at this the other day. | 前几天我看见你看着这个在发呆 |
[27:08] | I didn’t understand it then. | 开始我不明白 |
[27:12] | Now I do. | 现在我懂了 |
[27:18] | Ana… | 安娜 |
[27:22] | I was staring at a memory. Yes. | 是的 我是在回忆过去 |
[27:26] | And sometimes when I’m having a rough day, | 有时候我过了很糟糕的一天 |
[27:28] | I think about what might have been. | 我就会去想为什么会这样 |
[27:32] | But trust me, I would never go back. | 但请相信我 我不会再回头的 |
[27:42] | Look, Ana, I love your uncle Iarlos, | 听着 安娜 我爱你卡洛斯叔叔 |
[27:45] | And we have a wonderful life together. | 而且我们在一起也很幸福 |
[27:46] | Please, do not do anything that’s gonna hurt him. | 请别做任何伤害他的事 |
[27:54] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[27:57] | Finally got home early. | 今天早下班 |
[28:01] | Mmm. So what’s new? | 有什么事吗 |
[28:05] | I was just telling aunt Gaby… | 我正跟加布婶婶说 |
[28:10] | That I wanna quit my job. | 我准备去辞掉工作 |
[28:19] | Anyway, I have homework. | 我去做功课了 |
[28:25] | Mom? | 妈 |
[28:27] | I found this on my bed. | 我看见这个在我床上 |
[28:29] | – You like it? – Yeah. What’s the occasion? | -喜欢吗 -喜欢 什么时候穿啊 |
[28:32] | The party. I want you to look good. | 派对啊 让你看上去更帅气点 |
[28:35] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不用这样的 |
[28:38] | Why not? I wanted to buy something nice for my son. | 为什么不能呢 我买件衣服配我的儿子而已啊 |
[28:41] | Besides, it made me feel less guilty | 正好也让我给自己买了这个 |
[28:43] | About buying this for me. | 少点负罪感 |
[28:46] | – Cute, huh? – Yeah | -好看吧 -嗯 |
[28:48] | Wait till you see it on me. | 等我穿给你看看 |
[29:01] | Are you ever gonna get that thing taken care of? | 你还准备治好它吗 |
[29:03] | What, the scar? | 什么 那些疤痕吗 |
[29:06] | Mnh. I don’t even see it anymore. | 我都看不见它了 |
[29:09] | They can get rid of those things these days, mom. | 妈 他们可以马上来为你治疗伤疤的 |
[29:12] | – Yeah, but that costs money. – So? | -是的 但那太费钱了 -所以? |
[29:15] | We have to be careful about money. you know that. | 我们用钱得处处谨慎啊 你知道的 |
[29:18] | I don’t see dad being careful. | 我觉得爸都不在乎啊 |
[29:20] | He bought a new set of golf clubs. | 他又买了一套高尔夫球棍 |
[29:22] | Danny, listen to me. | 丹尼 听我说 |
[29:25] | After the explosion, I was in bad shape. | 那次爆炸后 我身体一直不好 |
[29:28] | You father took real good care of me. | 你爸真的用心在照顾我 |
[29:31] | He hung in there. | 他也一直在坚持着 |
[29:33] | He’s a good man. Don’t you forget that. | 千万要记着 你爸是个好人 |
[29:41] | One day, I’m gonna make a lot of money, | 总有一天我会赚很多钱 |
[29:44] | And we’re gonna get that scar fixed. | 把你的伤疤都抚平 |
[29:47] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[29:50] | And don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[29:51] | Whatever happens, I’m gonna take care of you. | 不管出什么事 我会一直照顾你的 |
[30:03] | Whoa. Check out the dress. It’s fantastic. | 哇哦 瞧这裙子令你蓬璧生辉 |
[30:07] | What’d it cost? | 得花多少银子 |
[30:08] | My dignity. | 价值我的尊严 |
[30:10] | Worth every penny. | 太值了 |
[30:11] | Aren’t you going to check your jacket? | 你不准备脱掉外套吗 |
[30:13] | Well, it’s a little chilly in here. | 这里有点小冷啊 |
[30:16] | Lynette, it’s not chilly. | 勒奈特 一点都不冷 |
[30:18] | And even if it was, that’s more | 即使很冷 也不该是 |
[30:20] | of a reason to lose jacket. | 你不脱掉外套的理由吧 |
[30:23] | Come on. It’s just for one night. | 拜托了 就今晚一次 |
[30:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:30] | I will check this for you. Go meet the guys. | 我帮你把它放好 去见大伙吧 |
[30:54] | And there he is now. | 说曹操 曹操就到了 |
[30:56] | Hey, I was just telling these guys about– | 我正好跟他们说… |
[30:57] | Hey, could I talk to you for a sec, dad? | 爸 能跟你聊会吗 |
[31:00] | Yeah, excuse me for a second. | 好啊 抱歉离开一小会 |
[31:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[31:09] | What, I can’t talk to people? | 怎么了 我不能和别人聊天吗 |
[31:11] | A lot of people are here, | 这么多人都来了 |
[31:12] | But you pick a couple 20-year-old girls? | 而你偏偏选这两个20岁的女孩聊 |
[31:13] | Danny, come on. I’m saying hello | 不是吧 丹尼 我只是过来 |
[31:16] | to a couple of your friends. | 和你的朋友打个招呼 |
[31:17] | Yeah, well, don’t. | 不行 |
[31:19] | You know, I’ve been gettin’ this | 听着 |
[31:21] | vibe from you for a while now, | 我暂时接受你的建议 |
[31:23] | – And i don’t think i deserve it. – Oh, i think you do. | -但你不该这么对我 -我看没什么不妥 |
[31:27] | You do? why is that? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[31:28] | Because i know. | 因为我知道 |
[31:33] | You know what, son? | 你知道什么 儿子 |
[31:40] | Jeez, Nick! What the hell?! | 天啊 尼克 你怎么在这儿 |
[31:43] | What do you gotta crash every party in the world? | 你打算毁了这世上所有的派对吗 |
[31:46] | I bet you want him the hell out of here. | 我打赌你想让他离开 |
[31:47] | I’m on it. Have fun, baby. Come on. | 我也这么想 玩得开心 宝贝 走了 |
[32:00] | Hi, sweetheart. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[32:03] | Hooker’s home. | 妓女收工了 |
[32:04] | How did it go? | 聚会怎么样 |
[32:07] | It was bizarre. | 挺奇怪的 |
[32:09] | From the moment i walked in with the girls here, | 从我带着我的胸脯走进去的那一刻起 |
[32:12] | I got smiles, winks. Men pulled out my chair. | 他们朝我笑 朝我眨眼 还有人帮我抽椅子 |
[32:17] | The busboy filled my water glass every two minutes. | 店员不停地过来给我加酒 |
[32:20] | And the Bertollini brothers, | 还有那对贝托里尼兄弟 |
[32:21] | Who think our proposal was written on my cleavage, | 他们似乎认为我们的提案都是靠出卖色相搞定的 |
[32:24] | Were putty in my hands. | 今晚简直是任我摆布 |
[32:26] | – They signed the deal on the spot! – That’s great! | -他们当场签了合同 -太棒了 |
[32:29] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[32:34] | So why are men so obsessed with these things? | 为什么男人总是对胸部感兴趣呢 |
[32:38] | I don’t know what to say, honey. | 我不知道怎么说 亲爱的 |
[32:40] | I mean, some guys, uh, are just breast men. | 我是说 有些人 就是喜欢大胸脯 |
[32:44] | “Some guys,” huh? | “有些人”吗 |
[32:45] | Me? I appreciate all aspects of the female– | 我可是欣赏女性的方方面面啊 |
[32:48] | I’m up here, Tom. Come on. | 别装 汤姆 拜托 |
[32:50] | Come on, i’ve seen pictures of your old girlfriends. | 拜托 我看过你那些前女友的照片 |
[32:54] | Just admit it. | 承认吧 |
[32:55] | Okay. My name iS Tom.Scavo, and i like big breasts. | 好吧 我叫汤姆.斯加沃 我喜欢大胸脯 |
[32:59] | But you married me. | 但是你娶了我 |
[33:01] | Man, i stepped right into that one, didn’t i? | 天啊 我又中了你的陷阱 |
[33:04] | So let me ask you. You ever feel like you compromised? | 我就是想问你 你从不觉得委屈了自己吗 |
[33:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:11] | Okay, i’m giving you one chance to start over. | 好吧 我再给你一次机会重新回答 |
[33:15] | No, no, no, no. i… | 不 不 不 我… |
[33:16] | I need you to not be perfect. | 我喜欢你有瑕疵 |
[33:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:21] | Because i’m not perfect. | 因为我不够完美 |
[33:24] | I’m not… rich. | 我不富有 |
[33:28] | I’m not brilliant. | 我也不聪明 |
[33:30] | I’m not movie star handsome. | 我也没有电影明星那么帅 |
[33:33] | If you didn’t have this one flaw, | 如果你没有胸小这个弱点 |
[33:36] | I would spend every moment of every day wondering, | 我会每时每刻都在想 |
[33:39] | What the heck is she doing with me? | 她究竟为什么要跟我在一起 |
[33:45] | You may not be brilliant, | 你也许不够聪明 |
[33:47] | But you can tiptoe through a minefield | 但是你总是能在困境中涉险过关 |
[33:49] | Better than anyone i know. | 比任何人都棒 |
[33:53] | Well done. | 真的很棒 |
[34:02] | I tried to wait up, but today was just too much. | 我想熬夜等你的 但今天真是太累了 |
[34:05] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[34:06] | Well, the repairman finally showed up, | 那个修理工终于来了 |
[34:08] | But he didn’t have the right part so he left again. | 但他没找到合适的配件 所以又走了 |
[34:11] | Then Celia hid my car keys | 然后西莉亚把我车钥匙藏起来了 |
[34:13] | So i couldn’t take her to the dentist. | 好让我无法带她去看牙医 |
[34:15] | Then she forgot where she put them. | 然后她又忘了自己把钥匙藏哪了 |
[34:18] | I told them both | 我告诉他们俩 |
[34:20] | They’d be sorry when their father got home, | 当爸爸回来了 她们要说对不起 |
[34:21] | Except you didn’t… until now. | 除非你认为没必要…一直等到现在 |
[34:24] | I’m sorry, Gaby. | 对不起 加布 |
[34:26] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[34:29] | It’s kind of funny when you think about it. | 仔细想想 你会觉得很好笑 |
[34:33] | What? | 什么 |
[34:37] | My life. | 我的人生 |
[34:39] | It just seems so small sometimes. | 有时候看上去这么渺小 |
[34:44] | I spend my days | 我的每一天 |
[34:45] | Thinking about detergent and groceries… | 想的都是洗涤剂啊 食物啊… |
[34:51] | Or how i’m gonna get the spot out of the upholstery. | 或者怎么用装饰挡住家里的污渍 |
[34:55] | It’s not at all | 这完全不是 |
[34:56] | The life i thought i’d choose for myself. | 我原以为我该选择的生活 |
[35:00] | But some days, | 但是有时候 |
[35:02] | I look up, | 我往积极的方向想 |
[35:06] | And i realize i’m happy. | 我意识到我很幸福 |
[35:12] | I’m honest to god happy with my life. | 我忠实于上帝 满足于现在的生活 |
[35:18] | Anyway, i just thought you might like to know that. | 不管怎样 我想你会喜欢听我这么说 |
[35:33] | Can i help you with that? | 我能帮你吗 |
[35:36] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[35:38] | You’re supposed to be on sick leave. | 你不是还在病假吗 |
[35:39] | I’m better. really. | 我好多了 真的 |
[35:42] | Now what can i do? | 现在我该做什么呢 |
[35:44] | I don’t want to fight. | 我不想吵架 |
[35:47] | Neither do i. | 我也不想 |
[35:48] | I’ve lost so much these past few weeks. | 在过去的几周里 我失去了很多 |
[35:50] | My job and your friendship. It’s… | 工作 还有跟你的友谊 这… |
[35:54] | It’s all i have left, and i can’t lose those. | 一切都没了 我不能失去更多 |
[35:57] | Oh, honey. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[36:02] | So… are we friends again? | 那 我们还是朋友吗 |
[36:05] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:07] | I’ve just been worried about you, that’s all. | 我只是担心你 就这样 |
[36:09] | But if you say you’re better, then…. i believe you. | 但要是你说你好多了 那…我相信你 |
[36:14] | Good, because i really, really am. | 很好 因为我是真的 真的好多了 |
[36:20] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[36:22] | Oh, that’s the cake. | 哦 那是个蛋糕 |
[36:24] | No, that’s my cake. | 不 那是我的蛋糕 |
[36:26] | Yes. The bride saw your design and just loved it. | 是的 新娘看见了你的设计 她很喜欢 |
[36:29] | No, it’s my cake– | 不 那是我的蛋糕 |
[36:31] | The one i designed for my wedding– | 我为了自己的婚礼设计的 |
[36:33] | Mine and Mike’s. | 我和麦克的蛋糕 |
[36:36] | Well, aren’t you glad we found a good use for it? | 我们把它用于实际了 你不开心么 |
[36:39] | After I watched another bride marry my fiance | 在我看着我的未婚夫娶了另一个新娘之后 |
[36:43] | I am not going to watch another bride eat my cake. | 不能再眼看着别的新娘吃了我的蛋糕 |
[36:47] | Well, no one says you have to watch, dear. | 又没人强迫你看 亲爱的 |
[36:49] | Katherine, I know you’re upset, | 凯瑟琳 我知道你很不高兴 |
[36:51] | But don’t you dare take it out on that cake! | 但你休想动蛋糕的主意 |
[36:54] | It’s mine. And if I can’t have it, nobody will. | 那是我的 若我得不到 别人也休想 |
[36:58] | Katherine, don’t you touch that cake! | 凯瑟琳 别碰蛋糕 |
[37:01] | – Let go! – Help ! Somebody help! | -放开我 -救命啊 谁来帮帮我 |
[37:08] | Stop that woman! | 抓住那女人 |
[37:10] | It’s mine! | 这是我的 |
[37:13] | …to be my lawfully wedded wife and one true love. | …成为我合法的妻子和我唯一的爱人 |
[37:17] | I promise to cherish, honor and protect you, | 我承诺 我会珍爱 尊敬和保护你 |
[37:20] | And to love you more each day than I did the day before. | 每天爱你多一些 |
[37:23] | You may now kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[37:24] | Katherine, no! | 凯瑟琳 不 |
[37:31] | Good to see you out of bed. | 很高兴见到你起床 |
[37:36] | I’m sorry about yesterday. | 昨天的事我很抱歉 |
[37:38] | So… have you remembered anything else about the attack? | 关于那天的袭击 你想起什么了吗 |
[37:43] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[37:47] | Uh, julie, | 朱莉 |
[37:49] | You know, everybody wants to see the guy who did this | 大家都想查出究竟是谁在街上袭击你 |
[37:51] | Off the streets, but the police don’t have much to go on. | 但警察依然没有头绪 |
[37:55] | So… if they could talk to this man that you’re seeing | 如果他们能和跟你约会的男人谈谈 |
[38:00] | mom. | 妈妈 |
[38:03] | Maybe they could cross him off the list. | 或许就能排除他的嫌疑 |
[38:05] | He didn’t do it. | 不是他干的 |
[38:07] | And I’m not seeing him anymore, okay? | 我以后也不会再见他了 行了吧 |
[38:10] | I broke it off. | 我跟他提出分手了 |
[38:12] | You broke it off? | 你跟他提出分手 |
[38:14] | Well, that’s a motive right there. | 这就是动机所在啊 |
[38:16] | At least let them question him. | 起码让警察审一下他 |
[38:19] | If he’s innocent, he has nothing to lose. | 如果他是无辜的 他又没什么损失 |
[38:22] | Except for his family when they find out. | 但要是他家人发现 就不同了 |
[38:27] | So now you’re concerned about his family. | 现在你倒开始关心起他家人来了 |
[38:29] | – What did you say? – You heard me, julie. | -你说什么 -你听到了的 朱莉 |
[38:31] | For god sake, what are you thinking, dating a married man? | 看在上帝的份上 你到底在想什么 和已婚男人约会 |
[38:42] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[38:45] | I am your mother. I love you. | 我是你妈妈 我爱你 |
[38:47] | I have spent the last five days sitting there, | 过去五天我一直坐在这里 |
[38:50] | Not sleeping, not eating. | 吃不下睡不着 |
[38:54] | Don’t shut me out. | 别拒我千里之外 |
[39:01] | I was lonely. okay? | 我很寂寞 知道吗 |
[39:05] | He was nice. | 他对我很好 |
[39:09] | It–it just happened. | 就这么发生了 |
[39:13] | I don’t see how. | 这不合逻辑啊 |
[39:15] | This is not something you would do. | 不像是你会做的事 |
[39:19] | Well, guess what? | 你知道吗 |
[39:21] | I’m not perfect anymore. | 我已不再完美 |
[39:25] | That perfect daughter you remember | 你记忆中的乖乖女 |
[39:27] | Who was always there when you needed her, | 那个一呼百应 |
[39:29] | Who held everything together when you were falling apart? | 那个随时做你后盾的女儿 |
[39:32] | She’s grown up, and she’s going to make mistakes. | 已经长大了 她会犯错 |
[39:38] | You wanna make mistakes? Fine. | 你想要犯错 那行 |
[39:40] | Dye your hair, drop out of school. I don’t care. | 去染头发 去逃学 这些我都不管 |
[39:42] | I never expected you to be perfect, | 我从未要求你十全十美 |
[39:46] | But I didn’t raise you to do something this stupid. | 但我也没有教你做这样的蠢事 |
[39:51] | You know what an affair like this can do. | 婚外情的后果你最清楚了 |
[39:55] | You saw it firsthand. | 你亲眼见到过 |
[40:05] | – Morning. – Katherine? | -早上好 -凯瑟琳 |
[40:08] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你这是要去哪 |
[40:10] | To the test kitchen. | 去试菜厨房啊 |
[40:11] | We need to start prep on the Berman Bar Mitzvah. | 要为伯曼的男孩成人礼做准备了 |
[40:14] | Yesterday, you nearly destroyed my company’s reputation. | 昨天 你差点毁了我公司的声誉 |
[40:18] | Today you’re worried about prep work? | 今天还好意思来过问准备事宜 |
[40:20] | I don’t want to talk about yesterday. | 过去的事就不提了 |
[40:22] | It won’t happen again. | 我保证下不为例 |
[40:23] | That’s right, because you’re fired. | 确实如此 因为你已经被炒了 |
[40:26] | I’m sorry, but I see no other way | 对不起 因为除此之外别无他法 |
[40:27] | To get you realize how serious this is. | 能让你认清这事有多严重 |
[40:30] | You have got to give up this obsession with Mike | 你必须尽快摆脱对麦克的痴迷 |
[40:33] | Before it ruins your life. | 不然你这辈子就毁了 |
[40:35] | I need to work. It’s all that’s keeping me going. | 我得工作 只有这样才能让我振作 |
[40:40] | You need help, counseling. | 你需要帮助 去做心理咨询 |
[40:42] | I’m telling you this as your friend. | 我以朋友的身份在劝告你 |
[40:45] | You are not my friend. | 你不是我的朋友 |
[40:48] | Yes, I am. | 我是的 |
[40:50] | That’s why I’m taking such a firm hand. | 因此我才坚定地伸出援手 |
[40:54] | Your only job now is to get better. | 你现在唯一的任务是尽快好转起来 |
[40:58] | Katherine… | 凯瑟琳 |
[41:00] | I’m gonna need you to give me your keys. | 请把钥匙归还给我 |
[41:17] | There ya go. | 拿去 |
[41:18] | A souvenir of our… friendship. | 作为我们友谊的纪念 |
[41:24] | You wouldn’t think of it to look at her, | 看着她 你也许不敢相信 |
[41:27] | But the lady next door is having a nervous breakdown. | 但隔壁的淑女确实已经精神失常 |
[41:33] | You’d never guess by her smile, | 看着她的笑容 你也许不会猜到 |
[41:35] | But the wife of your uncle once betrayed his trust. | 但你的婶婶确实一度背叛过你叔叔 |
[41:42] | And that daughter you adore… | 还有你的爱女 |
[41:45] | Well, she’s having an affair with a married man. | 她确实跟已婚男士有染 |
[41:55] | The sad truth is, | 可悲之处正在于 |
[41:57] | We don’t know our friends and neighbors | 我们以为自己熟知的朋友和邻居 |
[42:00] | Nearly as well as we think we do. | 其实只是熟悉的陌生人而已 |
[42:05] | Even the people we trust most… | 即使那些我们深信不已的人… |
[42:08] | Keep secrets. | 也有不可告人的秘密 |
[42:09] | Hey, Julie. | 朱莉 |
[42:11] | It’s Dominic. | 我是多米尼克 |
[42:14] | I miss you. | 我想你 |