时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Desperete Housewives… | |
[00:02] | It was a joyous occasion until… | 一切都很美好 直到… |
[00:05] | – Did I miss anything? – I’m asking you nicely to leave. | – 我错过了什么吗? – 请你离开 |
[00:08] | If you don’t, I will drag you out of this church myself. | 如果不 我就亲自把你拖出这个教堂 |
[00:11] | I don’t love these babies. | 我不爱这些孩子 |
[00:14] | Lynette struggled with her pregnancy. | Lynette挣扎于她怀孕的事 |
[00:16] | Stop saying that. | 不要再那样说了 |
[00:17] | Gaby made a commitment. | Gaby许下了承诺 |
[00:19] | – I am now officially your guardian. – And bree… | – 我现在正式成为了你的监护人 – 而Bree… |
[00:22] | – I’m married. – To a man who’s blackmailing you. | – 我结婚了 – 跟一个勒索你的人吗? |
[00:24] | – Jumped in with both feet. – Aah! | – 不假思索地陷进去了 – 啊! |
[00:26] | – I think we could be happy here, right, Danny? – New neighbors… | – 我想我们在这会很开心的 是吧 Danny? – 新邻居… |
[00:30] | – Would you like to go to a movie sometime? – Moved in. | – 你愿意一起去看个电影吗? – 搬进来了 |
[00:33] | – Look, Danny, please let me explain. – Go to hell. | – 等等 Danny 听我解释 – 见鬼去吧 |
[00:36] | – What’s gotten into that kid? – He’s a teenager. | – 那孩子怎么了? – 他是个青少年 |
[00:38] | Go look for him. | 出去找找他 |
[00:39] | And evil made an appearance on Wisteria Lane. | 罪恶出没于紫藤街 |
[00:48] | The first time Karen McCluskey saw Roy Bender, | Karen McCluskey第一次见到Roy Bender的时候 |
[00:51] | She did something she didn’t expect to do. | 她做了一件自己都没有预料到的事 |
[00:56] | She smiled. | 她微笑了 |
[00:59] | The next time they met, | 他们第二次见面的时候 |
[01:01] | Roy did something he didn’t expect to do. | Roy也做了一件自己没有预料到的事 |
[01:05] | He smiled back. | 他回以微笑 |
[01:09] | After a week of sly flirtations, | 秘密调情了一个星期后 |
[01:11] | Karen and Roy did something no one expected them to do. | Karen和Roy做了没有人料到的事 |
[01:18] | And they did it twice. | 而且是2次 |
[01:23] | With each passing day, | 时间一天一天过去 |
[01:25] | Karen began to feel something she hadn’t felt in years, | Karen重新找到了消失已久的热情 |
[01:29] | And she realized she needed to know | 她意识到她需要知道 |
[01:31] | If Roy was feeling the same way. | Roy是否有同样的感觉 |
[01:38] | Has it been an hour yet? | 到一个小时吗? |
[01:40] | 14 minutes. | 才14分钟 |
[01:42] | Come on. Your doctor said you need to walk an hour a day. | 别这样 医生说你每天需要散步一小时 |
[01:44] | The little snot nose… | 那个惹人嫌的家伙 |
[01:47] | I’d like to drop dead just to piss him off. | 我真想一死了之 好气死他 |
[01:50] | Don’t even joke about that. | 别拿那个开玩笑 |
[01:52] | I like having you around. I like it a lot. | 我喜欢你在我身边 真的很喜欢 |
[01:55] | You remember to put the seat down. | 你会打下椅子 |
[01:58] | You can drive at night. | 可以在晚上开车 |
[01:59] | A girl could get used to that. | 女生很容易依赖上那 |
[02:01] | How many minutes has it been now? | 现在已经过了多少分钟了? |
[02:05] | I’m trying to tell you how I feel, Roy. | Roy 我正试图告诉你我的感觉 |
[02:08] | I didn’t expect this. | 我没有预料到这样 |
[02:11] | I always thought that… | 我一直认为… |
[02:13] | You just get one big love in this lifetime, | 人一生中只能有一份深爱 |
[02:16] | And that was my husband Gilbert. | 我的就是我的丈夫Gilbert |
[02:18] | And after he died, I figured the rest of my life | 他死了之后 我以为我的余生 |
[02:20] | Was about making meatloaf for one. | 只能做一人份的烘肉卷 |
[02:22] | Then you come along and… | 然而你出现了… |
[02:26] | Well… Hell. | 然后… 哦 |
[02:29] | I love you, Roy. | Roy 我爱你 |
[02:35] | Isn’t there anything you wanna say to me? | 难道你没有什么要对我说的吗? |
[02:39] | You know how I feel. | 你知道我的感觉的 |
[02:42] | A woman needs to hear the words. | 女人是需要听到那些话的 |
[02:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:47] | Here we go. | 开始 |
[02:49] | What the hell?! | 出什么事了?! |
[02:50] | Oh, my god! | 噢 天啊! |
[02:55] | Are you all right?! | 你没事吧?! |
[02:59] | We gotta call 9-1-1! | 我们要拨911! |
[03:02] | For a moment, Mrs. McCluskey didn’t move. | 有一会儿 McCluskey夫人没有动弹 |
[03:06] | And whether it was her boyfriend’s discovery | 无论是因为她的男朋友发现了 |
[03:08] | Of Julie Mayer | |
[03:10] | Or her realization | 还是她觉得 |
[03:11] | That he wasn’t going to say the words | 他根本没打算说那些 |
[03:13] | She desperately needed to hear, | 她迫切想听到的话 |
[03:18] | Karen McCluskey suddenly felt the urge to… | Karen McCluskey突然很想… |
[03:21] | Aah! | 啊!! |
[03:36] | It was a shame what happened that day, | 那天发生的事真是让人遗憾 |
[03:39] | Considering how nicely the morning had begun. | 毕竟清晨是一个美好的开始 |
[03:43] | One neighbor was out reading the sports section, | 有邻居正看着报纸的体育版 |
[03:46] | Delighted to see that his team had won. | 因为支持的队赢得了比赛而开心着 |
[03:50] | A child was playing with her new doll, | 有孩子正在玩着她的新玩偶 |
[03:53] | Thrilled to discover just how durable it was. | 因为发现它的结实而兴奋着 |
[03:58] | And a woman was walking with the man she adored, | 有女人和心爱的男人一起散着步 |
[04:02] | Determined to say she loved him for the very first time. | 下定决心说出首次的她很爱他 |
[04:08] | Yes, up until the screaming started, | 是的 在那声尖叫之前 |
[04:12] | People thought it was going to be a wonderful day. | 人们都认为今天会是很美好的一天 |
[04:39] | Oh, good. You’re up. | 噢 太好了 你醒了 |
[04:41] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯 是啊 |
[04:43] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:44] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:46] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[04:49] | Did you go to sleep with a breath mint in your mouth? | 你睡觉的时候嘴里还含着除口气的薄荷糖? |
[04:52] | This is our first morning | 这是我们再次成为 |
[04:54] | Waking up as husband and wife again. | 夫妻的第一个早晨 |
[04:56] | I wanted it to be perfect. | 我想让它更完美些 |
[04:58] | Well, it couldn’t be more perfect. | 再完美不过了 |
[05:01] | Mmm. Mmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[05:03] | Mmm… Yes, it could. | 嗯… 哦 还有改进空间 |
[05:07] | Here’s a breath mint for you. | 这是给你除口气的薄荷糖 |
[05:11] | Ahh. | 啊 |
[05:13] | Did we really get married last night? | 我们昨晚真的结婚了吗? |
[05:16] | Either that, or we paid a lot of money | 或者说是我们花了一大笔钱 |
[05:19] | To watch our friends get drunk. | 看我们的朋友买醉 |
[05:21] | Come here, Mrs. Delfino. | 过来 Delfino夫人 |
[05:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:24] | – We have a honeymoon to get started. – Mmm. | – 我们要开始蜜月了 – 嗯 |
[05:27] | Hey, whatcha doing? | 嗨 你们在干什么? |
[05:30] | Uh, nothing, sweetie. | 哦 没什么 亲爱的 |
[05:33] | Why don’t you go play in your room for ten minutes? | 为什么你不在你的房间里再玩十分钟呢? |
[05:36] | Ten? | 十分钟? |
[05:37] | I wanna play in here. | 我想在这玩 |
[05:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:43] | Of course you can. | 当然可以了 |
[05:45] | In fact, I can’t think of a better way | 事实上 我认为这样开始 |
[05:47] | To start our new life together… | 我们的新生活是再好不过的事了 |
[05:49] | All of us here, Julie’s home. | 我们一家人都在 Julie也在家 |
[05:53] | You know, the last couple years, | 你知道吗 过去的几年里 |
[05:55] | When I used to think about what I needed to be happy, | 当我想着怎么样才算开心时 |
[05:59] | This was it. | 就想到了这个 |
[06:01] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[06:02] | This was the picture I had in my head. | 这就是在我脑海里出现的画面 |
[06:07] | Aah! | 啊!! |
[06:09] | Hey, Danny. It’s Ana. | 嗨 Danny 我是Ana |
[06:11] | Did you get my message about going to the mall later? | 有没有收到晚点一起去购物商场的信息? |
[06:14] | Oh, okay. That’s cool. Um, how about tomorrow? | 哦 好吧 没事 明天怎么样? |
[06:19] | Yeah, me, too. The mall blows. | 是啊 我也这么觉得 购物很无聊 |
[06:21] | Well, give me a call if you wanna hang. | 那好吧 你想出去的话就给我电话 |
[06:27] | Shot you down, huh? | 被打败了 是吧? |
[06:29] | I could get Danny Bolen anytime I want. | 我任何时候都能约Danny Bolen出来 |
[06:33] | Okay. Well, let me know if you need any help. | 好吧 你需要帮助就跟我说一声吧 |
[06:38] | Not that I need your help, but… | 虽然我不需要你的帮助 不过… |
[06:40] | What do you got? | 你有什么招? |
[06:42] | Here’s the secret to landing a guy… you have to ignore them. | 钓到男生的秘诀… 忽略他 |
[06:46] | You are the one who ends the conversation. | 你得是结束对话的那个 |
[06:48] | – You are the one too busy to get together. – And? | – 你得是忙到不能见面的那个 – 然后呢? |
[06:53] | And that’s it. Trust me, it works. | 就这样 相信我 很管用 |
[06:56] | How do you think I played this one? | 眼前这个就不错吧? |
[06:57] | You did not play me. | 我没被你设计 |
[06:59] | Like a fiddle. | 轻易上钩 |
[07:00] | You know how many runway shows he sat through | 你知道在我看他之前他跟了我多少场 |
[07:02] | – Before I would even look at him? Six. – It wasn’t that many. | – 时装秀? 6次 – 没有那么多次 |
[07:05] | Six. | 就是6次 |
[07:08] | And when he finally asked me out, I said, “okay.” | 在他终于开口约我出去的时候 我说”好” |
[07:10] | But then at the last minute, | 但是在最后几分钟 |
[07:12] | – I backed out, saying I didn’t feel well. – You weren’t really sick? | – 我反悔了 说我不舒服 – 你那时没有不舒服? |
[07:16] | God, no. | 当然没有 |
[07:17] | I had a pedicure and then went to Sardi’s for drinks. | 我去做了足疗 然后到Sardi喝酒 |
[07:20] | After that, he was my slave. | 那之后 他就是我的俘虏了 |
[07:23] | I rented a yacht that day! | 那天我还租了艘游艇! |
[07:25] | Really? That’s hilarious. | 真的吗? 太有趣了! |
[07:27] | A week later, he gave me this. | 一个星期之后 他就送给了我这个 |
[07:29] | I lost that deposit! | 那次的定金都打水漂了! |
[07:31] | Eat your waffles! I’m teaching! | 吃你的华夫饼吧! 我在指导她呢! |
[07:34] | Aah! | 啊! |
[07:42] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[07:43] | I know. Martha friggin’ Stewart, eh? | 我知道 手艺不错是吧 |
[07:46] | Hey, Ana. Yeah. I’m… I’m not much of a… a mall guy. | 嗨 Ana 是啊 我不是很喜欢逛商场 |
[07:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:53] | But, uh, I’ll see you around, okay? | 但是… 再联系吧 好吗? |
[07:56] | Yep. Mornin’. | 早上好 |
[07:58] | Where were you last night? | 昨晚你去哪了? |
[07:59] | Out. | 我出去了 |
[08:01] | Yeah, where “out”? | 是吗 去哪儿了? |
[08:04] | I drove around lookin’ for you. | 我昨晚到处找你 |
[08:06] | I couldn’t sleep. I went a lot of places. | 我睡不着 去了挺多地方的 |
[08:10] | Happy now? | 满意了? |
[08:11] | Hey! Don’t be a wiseass. | 嘿! 别那么自以为是 |
[08:14] | We were worried about you. | 我们都很担心你 |
[08:16] | Nick, go take your shower. | Nick 你先去洗个澡吧 |
[08:18] | Go. | 快去 |
[08:28] | 12 oranges for a half a cup of juice? That’s worth it. | 用12个橙子来榨一杯橙汁? 还真是值得 |
[08:32] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢啦 |
[08:34] | Okay, so we’re sticking with the moody teenager thing, huh? | 那好 那让我们来谈谈少年的低潮问题吧? |
[08:39] | Come on. What’d you do last night? | 说吧 你昨晚去干嘛了? |
[08:42] | I already told dad. | 我已经告诉老爸了 |
[08:44] | I went out. | 我昨晚出去了 |
[08:46] | Danny, it’s me. | Danny 现在是我在跟你说话 |
[08:48] | What did I do when Peter Spadaro | 你一年级时 Peter Spadaro把你从支架上推下来时 |
[08:49] | pushed you off the swing set in first grade, huh? | 我是怎么做的 啊? |
[08:52] | I threw a slushee in his mom’s face. | 我朝他妈脸上扔了一团泥 |
[08:55] | Clearly, I have your back. Talk to me. | 很显然 我是可以依靠的 跟我说说 |
[09:02] | I went out drinking. | 我去喝酒了 |
[09:08] | There’s nothing else to do here, mom. | 妈 这里没其他好做的了 |
[09:12] | Look… | 听着… |
[09:14] | I know this move has been hard on you, | 我知道这次搬家让你难以接受 |
[09:15] | but try to make the best of it, okay? | 但我希望你能尽力调整 行吗? |
[09:17] | Trust me, it takes a lot more effort to be unhappy. | 相信我 郁闷会让你觉得更累 |
[09:25] | Okay. | 那好 |
[09:29] | Thanks for being honest. | 谢谢你能对我坦诚 |
[09:31] | And that’s for drinking. | 那一下是因为你喝酒 |
[09:34] | Aah! | 啊! |
[09:37] | Mom, was that you throwing up in the bathroom this morning? | 妈妈 今天早上你在浴室呕了? |
[09:40] | Uh… Yeah. I was just feeling a little nauseous. | 呃… 是的 我早上觉得有点恶心 |
[09:45] | Mm, sick in the morning. | 呃 大早上的恶心 |
[09:47] | If you weren’t so old, I’d say you were pregnant. | 要不是你已经老了 我会猜你是不是怀孕了 |
[09:52] | Okay, guys, | 好了 孩子们 |
[09:54] | here’s the deal. | 是这么回事 |
[09:55] | I had some bad seafood last night. | 我昨晚吃海鲜吃坏肚子了 |
[09:58] | At the wedding? We had chicken. | 在婚礼上? 我们吃的是鸡啊 |
[10:00] | I mean after that. | 我是说在那之后 |
[10:01] | I went out to get gas, and I had… | 我出去加油 然后我吃了点… |
[10:05] | clams. | 蛤蜊 |
[10:08] | I don’t even remember where I ate them. | 我都忘了我是在哪儿吃的了 |
[10:10] | I just remember seeing this sign that said “clams,” | 我只记得我当时看见个牌子 写着”蛤蜊” |
[10:12] | and I thought, “ooh, I haven’t had clams for a while.” | 当时我在想 “哦 好久没吃蛤蜊了” |
[10:14] | So I went in and had clams, but they were bad, | 后来我就去吃了 没想到吃坏肚子了 |
[10:16] | which is why I was throwing up. Ugh. | 所以我早上才会吐 呃 |
[10:22] | Well, my point was, next time, please flush. | 好吧 我要说的是 下次再吐的话 麻烦你冲掉 |
[10:27] | And I’m done with my oatmeal. | 我可吃不下麦片了 |
[10:41] | What? | 怎么了? |
[10:42] | We said we weren’t gonna tell the kids | 我们说好头三个月过去后 |
[10:44] | until after the first trimester. | 才告诉孩子们的 |
[10:46] | That’s next Friday. | 下周五就是了啊 |
[10:48] | Wow, you actually know the day. | 喔 你居然知道是哪一天 |
[10:51] | – Wow, you’re really into this. – Well, someone has to be. | – 看来你真的很重视 – 那是 总得有人重视 |
[10:54] | I’m not telling anybody until we’re absolutely sure | 除非我们确定一切正常 |
[10:56] | – everything’s okay. – Really? | – 不然我是不会告诉任何人的 – 是吗? |
[10:58] | Are you sure that’s the only reason you’re not telling them? | 你确定你只是因为这个才不想告诉大家? |
[11:04] | Aah! | 啊! |
[11:12] | I can’t open my eyes all the way. Who is it? | 我有点睁不开眼 哪位? |
[11:15] | Did someone have too much wine at the wedding? | 看来有人在婚礼上喝红酒喝多了吧? |
[11:19] | I don’t know. I was too drunk to notice. | 我不知道 我光顾喝了没注意 |
[11:22] | I’m sorry to bother you. I’m just looking for Bree. | 真不好意思来打扰你 我是来找Bree的 |
[11:26] | Oh, she’s not here. | 哦 她不在这 |
[11:28] | – Oh. Where’d she go? – I don’t know. | – 哦 她去哪儿了 – 我不知道 |
[11:31] | I just woke up, and she was already gone. | 我刚刚才醒 她早就走了 |
[11:33] | She’s not in the test kitchen? | 她不在厨房教室? |
[11:35] | No. I just wanted to let her know I’m taking the morning off. | 不在 我只是想跟她说我早上要请假 |
[11:38] | Oh. Well, I’m sure she’ll understand, | 哦 这样啊 你受的够多了 |
[11:41] | given all you’ve been through. | 她会理解的 |
[11:44] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[11:45] | Well, you know, Mike and Susan getting married. | 你知道的 因为Mike和Susan结婚了 |
[11:48] | Oh, I’m not upset about that. | 哦 我并没有很伤心 |
[11:50] | Really? | 真的? |
[11:51] | Oh. Good. I’m glad. | 哦 太好了 这样很好 |
[11:54] | I mean, it’s not as if it’s gonna last. | 我是说 反正他们也不会长久 |
[11:58] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[11:59] | Oh, Mike doesn’t really love Susan. | 哦 Mike不是真的爱Susan |
[12:03] | He just feels sorry for her. | 他只是内疚罢了 |
[12:05] | He’ll be back. | 他会回来的 |
[12:08] | Aah! | 啊! |
[12:10] | My thoughts exactly. | 我也想这么做 |
[12:13] | Oh! | 哦! |
[12:14] | That… was amazing. | 真是… 太棒了 |
[12:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:19] | Who knew you were such a wild woman? | 谁能想到你是个如此疯狂的女人? |
[12:21] | I’m not. I’ve never done this before. | 我不是 我以前从没这样过 |
[12:23] | Well, you are a fast learner. | 那你就是个速成者 |
[12:27] | No. | 不是 |
[12:28] | I mean, sex for me has always had to have | 我是说 性爱对我来说 |
[12:30] | an emotional, romantic or even spiritual dimension. | 必须是有爱的 浪漫的 甚至是精神层面的 |
[12:32] | I can see now you can take all of that away and it’s still… | 但缺少了以上的 你还是使一切… |
[12:37] | marvelous recreation. | 不可思议的愉快 |
[12:39] | The best there is. | 这样最好 |
[12:40] | – Except, of course, when you actually tried to – I’m sorry. | – 当然 除了你试图 – 不好意思 |
[12:43] | – I mean, really. – Well, some people like it. | – 我是认真地 – 可是有人喜欢这样 |
[12:47] | You’ve done this a lot, haven’t you? | 意思是你这样做了很多次了 是吗? |
[12:49] | You don’t stay this good by skipping practice. | 熟练才能生巧嘛 |
[12:51] | God, you’re a pig. Kiss me. | 天呐 你这头自大猪 吻我 |
[12:57] | Oh! | 哦! |
[13:00] | Hold that thought. | 保持住 |
[13:05] | Well, that’s weird. It’s Mike. | 还真是奇怪 是Mike |
[13:08] | Hello? | 喂? |
[13:09] | Hey, Karl, listen. | 嘿 Karl 听着 |
[13:11] | There’s no easy way to say this, | 我也很不想这样说 |
[13:13] | but something’s happened to Julie. | 但Julie出事了 |
[13:28] | I mean, she was just lying there. | 我的意思是 她当时就晕在那里 |
[13:31] | What if we hadn’t found her in time? | 如果我们没能及时赶到她会怎么样啊? |
[13:33] | Thank god you did. | 感谢上帝你及时赶到了 |
[13:37] | How could this happen? | 怎么会这样呢? |
[13:38] | I mean, Julie’s, like, the nicest girl in the world. | 我是说 Julie简直就像是这世上最好的女孩 |
[13:40] | I know. Who’d want to hurt her? | 我知道 谁会想伤害她呢? |
[14:04] | Okay, I gotta go. | 好的 我要走了 |
[14:05] | We’ll call you from the hospital as soon as we hear anything. | 一有结果 我们就会打给你的 |
[14:07] | Tell Susan and Mike we’ll take good care of M.J. | 告诉Susan和Mike我们会照顾好MJ的 |
[14:12] | This is insane. How could someone strangle Julie? | 太疯狂了 怎么会有人勒晕Julie呢? |
[14:15] | I know, and on our property. It could’ve been me. | 我知道 还在我们门前 我会遭人怀疑 |
[14:20] | I’ve never had much upper body strength. | 我上肢根本没这么有力 |
[14:25] | I’d love to say he means well, but… | 我想说的和他一样 但… |
[14:31] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么? |
[14:34] | Well, this horrible thing happened. | 这件可怕的事已经发生了 |
[14:36] | We’re all out here trying to make sense of it. | 我们在这里是想要理出个头绪 |
[14:37] | Where are they? | 他们在干嘛? |
[14:42] | Oh, they were out here… | 哦 他们出来… |
[14:44] | for a minute. | 一小会儿 |
[14:48] | You know, when you think about it, | 你知道的 当你在考虑这些的时候 |
[14:49] | how much do we even know about these people? | 我们又对这些人了解多少? |
[14:51] | Not much. They’re from New York. They have a son… | 没多少 他们从纽约来 有一个儿子… |
[14:55] | Danny, who I saw coming out of a movie the other night with Julie. | 前几天的晚上 我看到Danny和Julie一起走出电影院 |
[15:01] | Seriously? Like a date? | 确定? 像是在约会? |
[15:03] | Sure looked that way. | 看起来绝对是 |
[15:05] | You know, when women are attacked, | 你知道的 当一个女人被攻击时 |
[15:07] | the police look at the husbands or the boyfriends first. | 警察第一个调查的就是她的老公或是男朋友 |
[15:11] | Maybe it’s time that we get to know our new neighbors. | 或许是时候去认识下我们的新邻居了 |
[15:20] | Okay, they are all looking at our place, | 好了 他们全在看向我们这里 |
[15:22] | and I do not think they are admiring our azaleas. | 我不认为他们是在欣赏我们的杜鹃花 |
[15:25] | Why are they staring at us? | 他们为什么会盯上我们? |
[15:27] | Oh, let’s see. Uh, we’re the new people on the block, | 哦 让我想想 我们是新搬来这一区的 |
[15:30] | Mrs. Mccluskey saw you fightin’ with Julie, | Mccluskey夫人看到你曾和Julie争执 |
[15:32] | And, uh, this morning, she turns up almost dead. | 还有 呃 今天早上 她差点就死了 |
[15:34] | What, are you kidding me? I had nothing to do with that. | 什么 你开玩笑呢吧? 我和这事一点关系都没有 |
[15:37] | – I like Julie. – Then what were you fightin’ about? | – 我喜欢Julie – 那你在和她争什么? |
[15:41] | Nothin’. It’s personal. | 没什么 我俩之间的私事 |
[15:44] | You’re not gettin’ how serious this is. | 你还没搞清现在是什么情况 |
[15:46] | If that old lady talks to the cops, we got problems. | 如果那个老太太跟警察说了 我们就麻烦了 |
[15:49] | Okay, okay. Danny, just tell me where you went | 好了 够了 Danny你只要告诉我你昨晚 |
[15:51] | when you were drinking last night. | 去哪儿喝酒了 |
[15:53] | I keep trying to remember. | 我试着想要想起来 |
[15:55] | I… I think I was at the park. | 我… 我想我当时是在公园 |
[15:57] | I drove by the park. You weren’t there. | 我去公园了 你当时不在那里 |
[15:59] | I drank a lot, okay? It’s a little fuzzy. | 我喝多了 可以吗? 有点意识不清 |
[16:03] | That’s great, Danny, you know? | 很好 Danny 你知道吗? |
[16:05] | That’s really great. | 真是太好了 |
[16:08] | All right, if anybody asks, let’s just say he was home with us. | 这样吧 如果有人问起 我们就说他当时在家 和我们在一起 |
[16:10] | No, because if anybody saw him out, we’re done. | 不行 如果有人看见他出去了 我们就完了 |
[16:13] | Maybe the old lady won’t talk to the cops. | 或许那老太太不会告诉警方 |
[16:15] | – Uh, maybe I won’t need an alibi. – Danny, people are already lookin’ over here! | – 呃 那我就不需要不在场证明 – Danny 他们已经往我们这边看了! |
[16:21] | Maybe that is because we are hiding in our house | 这可能是因为我们躲在房里 |
[16:23] | like guilty people. | 就跟心里有鬼一样 |
[16:27] | Now I am going to make Susan and Mike a manicott’. | 我去做个奶酪通心粉给Susan和Mike |
[16:31] | And then we are going to get out there and start hugging people. | 然后我们要出去和他们交际 |
[16:39] | The cops are going door-to-door asking questions. | 警察们挨家挨户的巡查 |
[16:43] | Won’t be long before they’re here. | 马上也要来这里问了 |
[16:47] | What am I gonna tell them, huh? | 我该和他们说什么呢? |
[16:48] | The truth… | 真相啊… |
[16:49] | that you saw that Bolen kid fighting with Julie. | 就说你看到了Bolen家的男孩和Julie争吵 |
[16:52] | Well, it was just a couple of words. | 呃 其实就几句话 |
[16:54] | They’re kids. They argue. If I start pointing fingers… | 他们是孩子 争吵很正常 如果我指手画脚的话… |
[16:58] | – You’re just telling ’em what you know. – What if I’m wrong? | – 你只是说出你所知道的 – 如果我错了呢? |
[17:01] | I can’t have another family on this street hating me. | 我不希望再被人讨厌 |
[17:04] | Who hates you? | 谁讨厌你了? |
[17:06] | Oh, the gay guys. I’ve said stuff. | 哦 那对同性恋 我说过一些不好的话 |
[17:10] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[17:13] | You know you’ve gotta do the right thing. | 你很明白自己该站出来说话 |
[17:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:17] | But you don’t have to do it alone. | 可你不必独自去面对 |
[17:19] | I’m gonna be right here with ya. And… | 我会一直陪着你 而且… |
[17:23] | there was something I wanted to say before, | 之前我想说却 |
[17:26] | and I didn’t get the chance. | 一直没有机会说的话 |
[17:30] | If you got hit by a bus, | 如果你被公交车撞了的话 |
[17:33] | I’d really miss you. | 我会很想念你的 |
[17:38] | That’s it? | 就是这样? |
[17:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:43] | You’re showering alone tonight. | 你今晚一个人洗澡吧 |
[17:45] | All right, I love you. | 好吧 我爱你 |
[17:48] | There. | 行了吧 |
[17:49] | I said it. | 我说出来了 |
[17:54] | Do you mean it, or is that just your beta-blockers talkin’? | 你是真这样想的 还是药效在作怪? |
[17:57] | We’ll find out in an hour. | 我们一小时后就知道了 |
[18:01] | So you can’t think of anyone | 你想不到任何可能 |
[18:03] | – who would want to hurt your daughter? – No, I told you. | – 伤害你女儿的人吗? – 没有 我说过了 |
[18:05] | She’s a great kid. Everybody loves her. Where is that doctor? | 她是个好孩子 大家都很喜欢她 医生在哪里? |
[18:09] | He’ll be here as soon as he can. | 他会尽快赶到 |
[18:11] | – Was she dating anyone? – No. | – 她在和谁约会吗? – 没有 |
[18:15] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[18:15] | Yes, I’m sure. If she was dating somebody, I would know. | 对 我确定 要是她在和谁约会的话 我会知道的 |
[18:19] | He said he would be here. | 他说他马上到 |
[18:22] | Mrs. Delfino, I know how difficult this is for you. | Delfino夫人 我知道你现在很不好过 |
[18:24] | Really? Has your daughter been attacked? | 真的? 你的女儿被袭击过吗? |
[18:26] | Hey, um, you know what? | 呃 这样怎么样? |
[18:28] | How about we do this after she talks to the doctor? | 我们在她和医生谈过后再谈好吗? |
[18:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:37] | Oh! Susan! How is she? | 哦! Susan! 她怎么样? |
[18:40] | We don’t know yet. Uh, nobody’s talking to us. | 我们还不知道 没有人告诉我们 |
[18:43] | Do you need somebody to take care of M.J.? | 你需要人照顾MJ吗? |
[18:45] | Uh, Bob and Lee are watching him. Thanks. | Bob和Lee看着他呢 多谢了 |
[18:47] | Mrs. Delfino? | Delfino夫人? |
[18:48] | – Dr. Hill, what is going on? – She’s still unconscious. | – Hill医生 发生了什么? – 她还没清醒过来 |
[18:51] | I’d like to run some tests | 我得做些试验 |
[18:52] | – to make sure there’s no internal bleeding. – What kind of tests? | – 确保她没有内出血 – 哪种测验呀? |
[18:55] | – Blood work, some x-rays. – Um, can… can we go with you? | – 血液测验和X射线检查 – 呃 我们能和你一起去看看吗? |
[18:58] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[19:03] | – Can I talk to you? – Uh, we really need to move here. | – 医生 能和你谈谈吗? – 呃 我们很赶时间 |
[19:06] | I… I… I don’t think you should give her an x-ray. | 我… 我… 我觉得你最好别给她做X射线检查 |
[19:09] | Lynette, just let him do his job. | Lynette 医生知道该怎么做的 |
[19:13] | Julie’s pregnant. | Julie怀孕了 |
[19:16] | What? | 什么? |
[19:17] | She might be. She’s not sure. | 可能是 她不确定 |
[19:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[19:24] | She told me. | 她告诉我的 |
[19:27] | It’s no problem. I can give her an M.R.I. | 没问题 那就给她做个磁共振吧 |
[19:30] | There’s no radiation, so it’s safer for the baby. | 这样没有辐射 对宝宝更安全 |
[19:47] | Hey, guys. What’s up? | 嗨 有事吗? |
[19:50] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[19:52] | Uh, we’re just taking some food over to Mike and Susan’s. | 呃 我们正想给Mike和Susan家送些食物 |
[19:55] | – You know, we feel so awful about what happened. – Nick, you talk to the guys. | – 我们对发生的事感到很抱歉 – Nick 你和他们说吧 |
[19:59] | – I’m gonna get this over there while it’s still hot, okay? – Okay. | – 我要趁热把这个送过去 好吗? – 好的 |
[20:02] | So, Nick, after what happened to Julie, | 那么 Nick 在Julie这件事后 |
[20:04] | We’re thinking of starting up a neighborhood watch. | 我们想设立一个邻里监督小组 |
[20:05] | Are you interested? | 你感兴趣吗? |
[20:06] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, of course. Great. | 嗯 很感兴趣 太棒了 |
[20:09] | Danny must be pretty shaken up. | Danny被吓坏了吧 |
[20:11] | He’s… he’s pretty close with Julie, isn’t he? | 他… 他和Julie走得很近 不是吗? |
[20:15] | I think we’re all pretty shaken up. | 我觉得我们都被吓到了 |
[20:18] | Weren’t they, uh, dating, though? | 他们是不是在 呃 约会呢? |
[20:20] | No, no, just friends. | 没有 没有 他们只是普通朋友 |
[20:22] | Uh, she was helpin’ him with some tutoring. | 呃 她在当他的家教 |
[20:24] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是啊 |
[20:25] | ‘Cause some people saw them at the movies together. | 可有人说看到他们一起去看电影了 |
[20:30] | Like I said, just friends. | 我说过了 他们只是普通朋友 |
[20:32] | Oh. | 哦 |
[20:33] | So this neighborhood watch thing… | 这个邻里监督组织… |
[20:35] | Is there, uh, gonna be a meeting? | 要不要开什么会呢? |
[20:41] | Yeah, we’ll let you know. | 哦 有的话会通知你的 |
[20:45] | Is this… is this really about the neighborhood watch? | 真的是邻里间的监督吗? |
[20:47] | ‘Cause it seems like the only one you’re watching is my kid. | 可貌似你们监视的只有我的儿子 |
[20:52] | Honey! | 亲爱的! |
[20:54] | It’s your mother. | 你妈妈的电话 |
[20:56] | We’re done. | 我们说完了 |
[20:59] | Right, guys? | 是吧 大伙? |
[21:01] | Thanks, hon. | 谢谢了 亲爱的 |
[21:05] | That, uh, didn’t look like it was going so good. | 看起来你们谈的不是很顺利啊 |
[21:07] | Yeah, they were asking about Danny. | 是啊 他们问起了Danny |
[21:09] | It’s like you said they would. | 就如你说的一样 |
[21:11] | Then it is time to get our son an alibi. | 是时候给我们儿子找个不在场证明了 |
[21:19] | Katherine. | |
[21:21] | I saw you drive in. | 我看见你开车过来了 |
[21:23] | Uh, yeah, I just wanted to come home and take a shower | 呃 是啊 我就是想在回医院之前 |
[21:26] | before I head back to the hospital. | 回家洗个澡 |
[21:28] | Look, I know things have been… awkward lately. | 听着 我知道最近发生的事情很… 尴尬 |
[21:32] | But I heard about Julie, and I wanted to do something. | 可我听说Julie出事了 我想尽份力 |
[21:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:38] | I know Susan will appreciate it. | Susan会很感激你的 |
[21:48] | So… How is Julie? | 那么… Julie怎么样了? |
[21:52] | Yeah, we don’t know. They’re still doing tests. | 哎 我们也不清楚 医生们还在做测验 |
[21:55] | Oh, god. I can’t imagine what you’re going through. | 哦 天啊 你要承受的太多了 |
[22:01] | You have to stay strong, Mike. | 你一定要坚强起来 Mike |
[22:07] | Uh… Katherine? | 嗯… Katherine? |
[22:14] | Whoa, wait, wait. What are you doing? | 哇 等等 等等 你在干嘛? |
[22:17] | Just letting you know I’m here for you. | 就是想让你知道 我一直在你身边 |
[22:26] | Anytime. | 不论何时 |
[22:30] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[22:33] | Ana, there are two detectives here | Ana 这两位是警方侦探 |
[22:36] | who wanna ask you some questions. | 他们想问你一些问题 |
[22:38] | What about? | 什么问题? |
[22:39] | We’re investigating the Julie Mayer assault. | 我们在调查Julie Mayer袭击案 |
[22:41] | Where were you last night at approximately 11:00? | 昨晚大约11点的时候你在哪里? |
[22:44] | Oh, I can answer that. She was in her room. | 哦 这我能回答 她在自己房里 |
[22:46] | We have a very strict 10:00 p.m. curfew. | 我们有非常严格的10点前回来的宵禁 |
[22:49] | Actually, I was out. | 实际上 我出去了 |
[22:52] | What? I saw you go into your room. | 什么? 我看见你进自己房里了 |
[22:55] | Yeah, and then I climbed down the trellis and I met a friend. | 是啊, 然后我爬越过花棚见了个朋友 |
[22:59] | – Can I borrow your mace? – Please, ma’am. | – 能借一下你的警棍吗? – 别这样 夫人 |
[23:02] | My tax dollars pay for it. I should get to use it. | 我付过税了 我有权利用它 |
[23:06] | Who was the friend you met? | 你见哪个朋友了? |
[23:08] | Danny Bolen. | |
[23:10] | Wait, Danny Bolen? | 等等 Danny Bolen? |
[23:11] | As in the guy who blew you off this morning? | 今天早上放你鸽子的那家伙? |
[23:14] | Yes. He’s a friend. I want him to be more than a friend. | 是啊 他是我的朋友 我想和他关系更进一步 |
[23:17] | Mr. Bolen said that you stopped by a liquor store. | Bolen先生说你去了家小酒店 |
[23:19] | No. No, no. She’s 16. She doesn’t drink. | 不 不 不 她才16岁 她不会喝酒 |
[23:23] | Yeah, we bought some beer. | 是啊 我们买了些啤酒 |
[23:27] | How about a taser? You guys must carry a taser. | 借我电击枪行吧? 你们肯定都随身携带 |
[23:30] | Can anybody verify your whereabouts? | 有人能为你的行踪作证吗? |
[23:33] | Well… | 呃… |
[23:35] | Danny. | |
[23:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:39] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢你回答我们的问题 |
[23:43] | You know why kids are like this now? | 你知道现在的小孩为什么成了这样吗? |
[23:45] | Because you people won’t let us hit them anymore. | 都是因为你们不让我们打他们 |
[23:51] | If I find this bastard before the cops do, | 如果我在警察之前找到这混帐的话 |
[23:53] | He won’t need a trial | 他不需要审判 |
[23:54] | ‘Cause I’ll kill him with my bare hands. | 因为我会用双手杀了他 |
[23:57] | Look, I know you’re mad. I don’t want to hear anger in this room. | 听着 我知道你很生气 别让这房间里弥漫着怒气 |
[24:00] | We need to stay positive for Julie’s sake. | 看在Julie的份上 我们要保持乐观 |
[24:04] | Do we even have a clue who did this? | 一点凶手的线索的没有吗? |
[24:07] | A jealous boyfriend, maybe? | 会不会是男友争风吃醋? |
[24:09] | Was she even seeing anyone? | 她在和谁约会吗? |
[24:12] | No, not that I know of. | 没有 至少我不知道 |
[24:14] | Hi. Is this a bad time? | 嗨 我进来的不是时候吗? |
[24:17] | – No, no. Come on in. – Oh, how is she? | – 不 没关系 进来吧 – 哦 她怎样了? |
[24:21] | Still unconscious. | 还是不省人事 |
[24:22] | We’re waiting for the test results. | 我们正在等检验结果 |
[24:25] | Karl. | |
[24:27] | Bree. | |
[24:30] | You know, I need to talk to Lynette. | 我得去找Lynette谈谈 |
[24:33] | I’ll be back in ten minutes. | 十分钟后就回 |
[24:38] | She must never ever know I slept with you. | 她一定不能知道我和你睡过 |
[24:41] | Bree, my daughter was attacked. | Bree 我女儿被袭击了 |
[24:44] | I’ve got more to worry about than Susan getting mad at us. | 这件事比Susan生气更令我担心 |
[24:47] | Of course. I’m sorry. | 当然了 对不起 |
[24:52] | Look, I know we said we’d get together this week. | 听着 我知道我们说好这周要在一起 |
[24:55] | But, till this all gets sorted out, | 但要等到这件事解决之后 |
[24:58] | I… I need a little time. | 我… 我需要点时间 |
[24:59] | I completely understand. | 我完全能理解 |
[25:07] | I do want to see you again. | 我真的还想和你在一起 |
[25:11] | Really. | 真的 |
[25:13] | Just not now. | 不过不是现在 |
[25:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:18] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[25:26] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[25:33] | – So what did they say? – The doctors still don’t know. | – 医生怎么说? – 还不知道 |
[25:37] | But she’s not pregnant. | 不过她没怀孕 |
[25:39] | I’m so sorry about that. I just had to say something. | 很抱歉和你说那话 但我有必要告诉你 |
[25:46] | What made you think that she might be? | 你为什么会觉得她怀孕了? |
[25:48] | She told me. | 她告诉我的 |
[25:51] | A few days ago, | 几天前 |
[25:53] | I was out in my yard. | 我在院子里 |
[25:56] | I was upset. | 很郁闷 |
[25:58] | Julie saw me and asked me what was wrong. | Julie看见就问我怎么了 |
[26:00] | We started talking about stuff, and… | 我们就聊起来 之后… |
[26:03] | It just came out. | 她就告诉我了 |
[26:05] | That… and you didn’t just… | 那… 你就没有… |
[26:07] | just immediately pick up the phone and call me? | 马上打电话告诉我? |
[26:09] | She asked me not to. | 她让我别告诉你 |
[26:19] | So who’s the guy? | 那谁是孩子的父亲? |
[26:21] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[26:23] | She didn’t say? | 她没说吗? |
[26:25] | All she said was she’d gotten involved with someone | 她只说被某个人缠住了 |
[26:27] | and that it was complicated. | 情况有些复杂 |
[26:30] | Complicated? And that’s the word she used? | 复杂? 她那么说的? |
[26:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:37] | Because… “complicated” means “trouble,” | 就因为… “复杂”意味着 “有麻烦” |
[26:40] | so you knew that she was in trouble, | 所以你知道她遇到麻烦了 |
[26:44] | and you chose not to come to me? | 而你选择不告诉我? |
[26:46] | Like I said, Julie asked me not to. | 我说了 Julie让我别告诉你 |
[26:49] | You are my friend, not hers. | 你是我的朋友 不是她的 |
[26:51] | After everything we’ve been through, | 我们共同经历了这么多 |
[26:53] | – I cannot believe you would betray me like that. – Whoa, that’s not fair. | – 真不敢相信你就这样背叛我 – 哦 这么说可不公平 |
[26:57] | Lynette, my daughter is hooked up to a machine, | Lynette 我女儿现在靠台医疗器械维持生命 |
[27:00] | and a guy who is complicating her life… | 有个人在搅乱她的生活… |
[27:02] | A guy that I didn’t even know about… | 一个我毫不知情的人… |
[27:05] | Might’ve put her there, so I don’t need to be fair. | 让她变成现在那样 所以我才不管公平与否 |
[27:15] | Hey, Reggie. Thanks for coming so quickly. | 嘿 Reggie 谢谢你这么快赶来 |
[27:18] | No problem, Mrs. Solis. How are those two little precious ones? | 不客气 Solis夫人 两个让人稀罕的小东西还好吗? |
[27:22] | What? | 什么? |
[27:24] | Oh, my kids. | 哦 我的孩子 |
[27:26] | Oh, you threw me off with “precious.” | 哦 你说的稀罕可把我弄蒙了 |
[27:29] | They’re the least of my problems. | 她们最不用操心 |
[27:31] | – We’ve taken in a teenager. – Ooh. Sorry to hear it. | – 最难管的是个花季少女 – 哦 真遗憾 |
[27:34] | Yeah, she’s been using this to sneak out at night. | 是的 她晚上就用那个溜出去 |
[27:37] | That’s why I want you to take it down. | 所以我要把它拆下来 |
[27:39] | – She climbed down this trellis? – Yeah, that’s what she said. | – 她从花架爬下来? – 嗯 她就那么说的 |
[27:42] | Okay. It’s just that it’s pretty beat up. | 好吧 估计它破损的不轻 |
[27:45] | I wouldn’t have thought it could hold much more than those roses. | 没想到它能承受超出那些玫瑰的重量 |
[27:48] | But then again, why would she lie? | 话说回来 她为什么要说谎呢? |
[27:51] | I’ll get my tools. | 我去拿工具 |
[28:09] | Aah! | 啊! |
[28:14] | I’m telling you, she opened her eyes | 我告诉你 她刚才睁开眼了 |
[28:16] | for at least 10 or 15 seconds. | 至少10到15秒 |
[28:19] | – She called me “dad.” – I believe you. | – 她叫我”爸爸” – 我相信你说的 |
[28:21] | – Well, what does it mean? – Well, in layman’s terms, | – 那 这意味着什么? – 恩 外行人认为 |
[28:23] | drifting in and out of consciousness | 在有无意识间徘徊 |
[28:25] | is better than fully comatose. | 要比完全昏迷好 |
[28:28] | Our main concern is the intracranial swelling. | 我们的主要顾虑是颅内肿胀 |
[28:29] | In fact, if she wakes up, we may choose to induce coma. | 实际上 如果她醒了 我们会选择诱导昏迷 |
[28:33] | – Well, why would you do that? – The swelling will heal faster if she’s unconscious. | – 为什么? – 如果她在昏迷状态 肿胀处会被治愈得更快 |
[28:36] | But I’m confident she’ll recover. | 但我有信心 她能康复 |
[28:38] | Thank god. I should find Susan. | 谢天谢地 我要去告诉Susan |
[28:43] | Good lord. They need me in the ER | 上帝 他们要我到急诊室 |
[28:45] | Um, before you go, one quick question. | 嗯 在您走之前 有个小问题 |
[28:47] | When Julie wakes up, will she remember what she saw or heard | Julie醒后 她会记得在醒来的短暂瞬间中 |
[28:50] | – during the brief moment she was awake? – I don’t see why not. | – 看到或听到的东西吗? – 应该会 |
[28:53] | But people in comas dream, don’t they? | 但人们会在昏睡中做梦 对吗? |
[28:55] | She could wake up thinking she saw something odd | 她可能醒来后觉得 自己看到些奇怪的事情 |
[28:58] | – when really it was just a bizarre dream. – Not very likely. | – 但事实那只是个奇怪的梦 – 可能性不大 |
[29:01] | Her brain is swollen. That has to cause hallucinations. | 她的大脑肿胀着 那会引发幻觉 |
[29:04] | I once thought Lauren Bacall was in my bedroom, | 我有一次看到Lauren Bacall(美国女演员)在我卧室里 |
[29:06] | and that was just a high fever. | 但那只是发高烧 |
[29:09] | Ma’am, there’s been a bus crash. I need to go. | 夫人 发生了公交车事故 我得走了 |
[29:14] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦 很抱歉 |
[29:16] | Uh, talk to your friend. | 嗯 和你的朋友谈谈吧 |
[29:17] | You may be surprised what she remembers. | 她记住的东西可能会出乎你的意料 |
[29:28] | Liar! | 骗子! |
[29:30] | What? | 什么? |
[29:31] | There is no way you crawled down that trellis, | 你不可能从花棚上爬下来 |
[29:34] | because I just tried to, and it collapsed on top of me. | 因为我试着去爬 结果花棚全塌在我身上了 |
[29:37] | – What’s your answer to that? – I don’t know. | – 你要怎么解释? – 不知道 |
[29:39] | Pull back on the carbs and try again in two weeks? | 减肥 两周后再试试? |
[29:43] | What… | 什么… |
[29:44] | Ana, this is serious. | Ana 这是很严肃的问题 |
[29:46] | Why would you lie to the cops? | 为什么要对警察说谎? |
[29:48] | Did Danny ask you to cover up for him? | Danny让你为他掩饰吗? |
[29:51] | I’m not covering up anything. Danny didn’t do it. | 我没掩盖任何事 不是Danny干的 |
[29:55] | Well, the police think he did. You don’t know this kid. | 可警察觉得就是他 你不了解他 |
[29:57] | I know him better than the cops. | 我比警察了解他 |
[30:00] | You’re just mad because I didn’t take your advice. | 你对我生气 是因为我没听你的话 |
[30:03] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么? |
[30:06] | You told me to play hard to get, which is totally lame. | 你教我要欲擒故纵 那太不靠谱了 |
[30:09] | – I figured out a way to make him owe me. – Aiding and abetting? | – 我有办法让他欠我的 – 协助和教唆? |
[30:13] | This is your solution on how to land a guy? | 这就是你征服男人的办法? |
[30:19] | Who are you calling? | 你给谁打电话? |
[30:21] | – The police. – No! | – 警察 – 别! |
[30:23] | Julie Mayer is lying in a hospital bed right now, | Julie Mayer现在正躺在医院的病床上 |
[30:25] | And Danny might have put her there. | 可能是Danny干的 |
[30:27] | You’re telling the truth. | 你要说实话 |
[30:35] | Bree, you’re back. | Bree 你来了 |
[30:37] | – I brought you your favorite biscotti. – Aw, you are so sweet. | – 我带了你最喜欢吃的意式饼干 – 哦 你真贴心 |
[30:40] | – And I hear Julie’s doing better. – Much better. | – 我听说Julie好点了 – 好多了 |
[30:43] | She’s just sedated now. The doctors are very optimistic. | 她刚注射了镇定剂 医生说情况很乐观 |
[30:46] | Oh, my, that is good news. | 哦 天啊 真是好消息 |
[30:48] | You know, I wanted to tell you again | 知道吗 我还想告诉你 |
[30:51] | how much I enjoyed your wedding, | 在你的婚礼上我有多开心 |
[30:53] | especially the part where you and Katherine made peace. | 尤其当你和Katherine重归于好时 |
[30:56] | Well, I’m glad someone enjoyed that. | 有人开心我也很高兴 |
[30:59] | But you are friends again, right? | 你们又是朋友了 对吗? |
[31:00] | I mean, you said all those lovely things to her in the church. | 我是说 你在教堂对她说了那么多动人的话 |
[31:03] | Yeah, but it wasn’t enough for Katherine. | 是的 但对Katherine还是不够 |
[31:05] | You know, I don’t know where she gets off | 我不知道她从哪冒出来 |
[31:07] | being the injured party. She took Mike from me first. | 一副受害者的样子 是她先从我这抢走的Mike |
[31:11] | But you and Mike were divorced at the time. | 但你当时和Mike离婚了 |
[31:14] | And… and Katherine was very lonely. | 并且… Katherine还很孤单 |
[31:17] | Okay, rule number one of the female code… | 那好 女性守则第一条… |
[31:19] | Never sleep with your friend’s ex-husband. | 绝对不要和好友的前夫上床 |
[31:24] | Well, uh, perhaps she should’ve seen | 那 嗯 也许她应该看出来 |
[31:25] | that you still had feelings for Mike. | 你仍对Mike有感觉 |
[31:27] | It would’ve been different if she’d slept with… | 事情没准会不一样 如果和她睡过的是… |
[31:29] | Oh, let’s say for instance, Karl. | 哦 比方说 Karl |
[31:33] | Karl? Oh, yeah, like that would ever happen. | Karl? 哦 是啊 那种事绝不会发生 |
[31:36] | No, Katherine’s a lady. | 不一定 Katherine是个淑女 |
[31:38] | She’s not one of those dumb skanks | 她不是那种蠢贱人 |
[31:41] | that would fall for Karl’s come-ons. | 会被Karl的诱惑所倾倒 |
[31:44] | So you agree it would be different? | 那你承认情况会有所不同? |
[31:47] | Much different. | 很大的不同 |
[31:49] | Worse. | 会更糟 |
[31:50] | Worse? Why worse? | 更糟? 怎么会更糟? |
[31:52] | Because Karl hurt me. He cheated and lied. | 因为Karl伤害了我 他背叛我 欺骗我 |
[31:56] | I mean, any friend who would know all that | 我是说 不管我的哪个朋友 |
[31:59] | and sleep with him anyway? | 知道这些 还会和他睡觉? |
[32:02] | I would never talk to her again. | 我就再也不理她 |
[32:05] | I don’t blame you for defending Katherine. | 我不是要责怪你为Katherine辩护 |
[32:07] | But… | 但是… |
[32:09] | I just don’t need a friend like her in my life, | 只是我不需要她这样的朋友 |
[32:13] | especially when I have a friend like you. | 特别是我有了你 |
[32:21] | Orson. Come in. | Orson 请进 |
[32:24] | Uh, I’m getting everybody to sign a get well card. | 呃 我想让大家签一张祝福卡片 |
[32:26] | – We’re sending it over to Julie. – Oh, that’s nice. | – 准备给Julie送去 – 哦 那太棒了 |
[32:29] | I suppose I should sign it somewhere inconspicuous. | 我觉得我还是签在不起眼的地方好了 |
[32:32] | Given recent events. | 考虑到最近发生的事情 |
[32:34] | Oh. | 哦 |
[32:36] | I suppose. | 我也这样想 |
[32:37] | By the way, | 还有 |
[32:39] | this morning when I said | 今天早上我说 |
[32:41] | that Mike and Susan wouldn’t last? | Mike和Susan不会持续多久的时候? |
[32:44] | I know you thought I was crazy. | 我知道你一定认为我疯了 |
[32:47] | No. | 没有 |
[32:49] | I didn’t think that… | 我并没有那样想… |
[32:51] | Exactly. | 我确实是那样想的 |
[32:54] | Well, F.Y.I, | 还要告诉你 |
[32:57] | I stopped by their house today with a casserole. | 我今天拿着砂锅菜到他们家 |
[33:01] | Mike was there… Alone. | Mike在家… 一个人 |
[33:04] | Oh? | 哦? |
[33:05] | Let’s just say he was grateful. | Mike是那么的感激我 |
[33:08] | Very grateful. | 非常感激 |
[33:10] | Why wouldn’t he be? | 他为什么不呢? |
[33:13] | God, you have no ear for innuendo at all! | 天呐 你一点儿都听不出来我在含沙射影啊! |
[33:17] | He made a pass at me. | 他向我调情了 |
[33:19] | With Julie in the hospital and his marriage one day old? | 在Julie在医院并且刚新婚一天的情况下? |
[33:24] | Well… | 呃… |
[33:26] | It may be the first day, but.. | 也许是婚后的第一天 但是.. |
[33:30] | He’s clearing having second thoughts. | 他已经在重新考虑了 |
[33:36] | Oh, and.. | 哦 还有… |
[33:38] | Please don’t tell Bree. | 请别告诉Bree |
[33:40] | I’d hate for this to get back to Susan. | 我可不想让Susan知道这事儿 |
[33:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[33:55] | I hear Julie opened her eyes. That’s great. | 听说Julie醒了 太好了 |
[33:58] | Yes. Yes, it is. | 是啊 是挺好的 |
[34:00] | I’m sorry you’re mad at me. | 我很抱歉惹你生气 |
[34:05] | Yeah, I’m not mad. | 算了 我不生气 |
[34:10] | I just can’t understand | 我只是不明白 |
[34:12] | why she went to you instead of me. | 为什么她去找你而不是我 |
[34:19] | That day that Julie found me crying? | 那天Julie发现我在哭 |
[34:24] | The reason she opened up to me was because I told her that… | 她对我坦诚布公 是因为我告诉她… |
[34:29] | And no one else can know about this… | 不要对别人说… |
[34:32] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[34:34] | You are? | 你怀孕了? |
[34:38] | That’s amazing. | 那太好了 |
[34:40] | Oh! Oh. | 哦! 哦 |
[34:42] | Wait. Why were you crying? | 等一下 那你哭什么? |
[34:45] | Oh… Pfft. | 哦… |
[34:47] | Let’s see. Uh, I’m in my 40s, | 想想吧 哦 我已经40多了 |
[34:49] | my husband is back in school, | 老公又回到了学校 |
[34:52] | I’m the sole breadwinner, | 我是我们家唯一的经济来源 |
[34:55] | I don’t know how | 我完全不知道 |
[34:58] | I’m gonna do this whole baby thing again, | 我应该怎样再去照顾孩子 |
[35:02] | And… | 还有… |
[35:03] | Also because… | 也因为… |
[35:07] | What? | 因为什么? |
[35:14] | Because I can’t quiet that one voice in my mind | 因为我的内心久久不能平静 有一个声音 |
[35:18] | that keeps saying… | 不停地说… |
[35:26] | Maybe I shouldn’t. | 也许我不该生下他们 |
[35:33] | Oh, honey. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[35:38] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[35:44] | Lynette, uh… | Lynette 呃… |
[35:47] | You can do whatever you think it is you need to do. | 如果你认为什么事有必要的 那就去做 |
[35:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:56] | Lucky me. | 祝我好运吧 |
[35:59] | It’s weird. Everybody talks about a kid being a gift. | 这太奇怪了 每个人都说孩子是上天给予的礼物 |
[36:03] | It’s the only gift where you puke for nine months | 只有这种礼物 会让你九个月呕吐不止 |
[36:07] | before you receive it and then scream the day it arrives. | 直到你收到它 然后在那天尖叫庆祝 |
[36:11] | That’s true. | 确实是这样 |
[36:13] | But they are a gift, lynette. | 但是他们是上天赐予的礼物 Lynette |
[36:18] | I know that because… | 我知道 因为… |
[36:24] | I spent the last few hours thinking that I was… | 过去的几个小时我不停地想 我 |
[36:27] | Gonna lose mine. | 差点失去了自己的孩子 |
[36:31] | I realized that I would… | 我意识到我会… |
[36:33] | Trade everything I own, | 用我所有的东西来交换 |
[36:36] | I would give everything I ever will have, | 用我所有拥有过的东西 |
[36:41] | For just one more day as julie’s mom. | 交换哪怕多做一天Julie的妈妈 |
[36:45] | Aw. | 喔 |
[36:50] | But I’m not telling you what you should do. | 但是我不是在告诉你应该怎么做 |
[36:56] | Actually, you are. | 实际上 你已经告诉我了 |
[37:01] | And I’m glad you did. | 而且我很庆幸你告诉了我 |
[37:17] | I had some briefs to finish, | 我还有些辩护状要写 |
[37:19] | but I’d rather work here than at the office. | 可是相对于办公室而言 我宁愿在这儿工作 |
[37:22] | Hey, Bree. You’re still here? | 嘿 Bree 你还没回去? |
[37:24] | Oh, she’s kept me company all day. Is she a saint or what? | 哦 她一整天都在陪着我 她简直就是圣人嘛 |
[37:27] | Mm. Hey, Lee. Thanks for calling me back. | 恩 嘿 Lee 非常感谢你给我回电话 |
[37:30] | Uh, I’m just checking on m.j. | 我想问问M.J情况怎样 |
[37:37] | This has been the longest day of my life. | 这是我生命中最漫长的一天 |
[37:45] | I thought I needed some time to myself. | 我以为我想独自待会儿 |
[37:48] | I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[37:54] | I… I need you. | 我… 我需要的是你 |
[38:02] | I booked our room at the motel. | 我在汽车旅馆定了房间 |
[38:05] | Here’s the key. | 这是钥匙 |
[38:10] | If you could come by, even for just an hour… | 如果你可以来的话 即使只待一小时… |
[38:14] | Well, it would mean a lot to me. | 那对我来说也很重要 |
[38:25] | Please. | 求你了 |
[38:30] | I… I don’t want to be alone tonight. | 我… 我今晚不想一个人 |
[38:41] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[38:51] | – Hey, Gaby. – Hey, you got a minute? | – 嘿 Gaby – 嘿 你有时间吗? |
[38:53] | Oh, I think I know why you’re here. | 哦 我想我知道你为什么在这儿了 |
[38:55] | – And believe me, I am as ticked off as you are. – Angie… | – 相信我 我和你一样生气 – Angie… |
[38:58] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 听我说 |
[38:59] | Danny should’ve never kept your niece out so late. | 无论如何 Danny都不该把你侄女带出去到这么晚 |
[39:01] | When I found out, I kicked him so hard, | 当我知道的时候 我狠狠揍了他 |
[39:03] | He’s still trying to get the shoe out of his butt. | 他现在还疼得要命呢 |
[39:05] | – It’ll never happen again. – It never happened at all. | – 这事儿绝对不会再发生了 – 事情根本就不是这样的 |
[39:08] | – What? – Ana wasn’t with Danny last night. She never left the house. | – 什么? – Ana昨晚没有和Danny在一起 她根本没出过家门 |
[39:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[39:13] | – She snuck out. Danny bought her beer. They both fessed up. – Ana was lying. | – 她偷偷溜出家 Danny给她买了啤酒 他们都是这样说的 – Ana在说谎 |
[39:17] | Well, why would she lie? | 那么 她为什么要说谎呢? |
[39:19] | Because your son told her to. | 因为你儿子让她这么做的 |
[39:22] | Well, maybe she was changing her tune | 也许 她只是改变了说法 |
[39:24] | ‘Cause she didn’t want to get in trouble with you. | 因为她不想给你惹麻烦 |
[39:27] | No. No! She’s covering for Danny. | 不 不是的! 她在袒护Danny |
[39:30] | I don’t know what you’re implying, but he’s a good kid. | 我不知道你什么意思 不过他是个好孩子 |
[39:32] | Your niece is the one | 是你的侄女 |
[39:34] | that’s been hounding him day and night. | 成天到晚缠着他 |
[39:36] | Hey, I’m just trying to be nice here. | 嘿 我已经很友好了 |
[39:38] | I’m giving you a heads up that Ana’s taking her story back. | 我只是想提醒你小心一点 Ana说了实话 |
[39:42] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Let’s slow down here, okay? | 喔 喔 喔 喔 喔 让我们都冷静点 好吗? |
[39:45] | Can I at least talk to the girl | 在那个女孩儿做出定论之前 |
[39:47] | Before she goes pointing fingers? | 我至少可以和她谈谈吧? |
[39:49] | Too late. She’s talking to the police right now. | 太晚了 她现在已经在和警察说了 |
[40:07] | Baby, I screwed up. | 宝贝 我搞砸了 |
[40:10] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[40:11] | I never should’ve told you to ask that girl for an alibi. | 我不该让你去要求那个女孩做不在场证明 |
[40:14] | Did she talk to the cops? | 她跟警察说了吗? |
[40:15] | Yeah, which means they should be here any second. | 是的 警察随时随地可能过来 |
[40:17] | But I didn’t do anything. I… | 但是我什么都没有做 我… |
[40:18] | We don’t have time for that. You’re a suspect. | 我们没有时间讨论这个了 现在你是个嫌疑犯 |
[40:19] | – They have the right to question you. – Ma… | – 他们有权利审讯你 – 妈妈… |
[40:22] | Just listen to me. | 听我说 |
[40:24] | Tell ’em you will not waive your miranda rights. | 告诉他们你有权保持沉默 |
[40:25] | And we will have a lawyer down there as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快找个律师 |
[40:28] | – Remember, how does a fish get caught? – He opens his mouth. | – 记住 鱼是怎么上钩的? – 它张开了嘴 |
[40:39] | It had been a horrible day, | 这一天糟糕透顶 |
[40:42] | and people in the neighborhood | 所有的邻居 |
[40:44] | were doing their best to recover. | 都在努力恢复正常生活 |
[40:47] | One mother was about to share some good news with her family | 一位母亲正要与她的家人分享好消息时 |
[40:51] | when her son saw a flashing light in the window. | 她的儿子透过窗户看到了闪光 |
[40:57] | Another was busy grounding her niece | 另一位正训斥着要禁足侄女时 |
[41:00] | when she noticed the police car pulling up across the street. | 这时她注意到了从街道驶来的警车 |
[41:06] | A woman was planning a rendezvous with her lover | 一个女人正在和情人计划一次幽会时 |
[41:11] | when she saw a young man being taken out of his house. | 她看到了一个年轻人被警察带出家门 |
[41:20] | Within moments, everyone had heard | 短短一瞬间 几乎所有的人都知道了 |
[41:25] | the son of one housewife | 一个家庭主妇的儿子 |
[41:27] | was suspected of strangling the daughter of another. | 被怀疑谋杀另一个的女儿 |
[41:43] | Yes, it had been a horrible day. | 是啊 这的确是可怕的一天 |
[41:48] | And the thought occurred to one old woman… | 而一位老太太突然预感到… |
[41:51] | The days ahead could be worse. | 以后的日子 会更糟 |