Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Dave! 大卫
[00:04] Is that the bathroom? 洗手间在这里吗
[00:05] No.I think that’s it there. 不 应该在那边
[00:07] Oh, okay.Thanks. 谢谢
[00:09] Dave tried to eliminate a witness to murder 大卫试图诬陷证人为凶手
[00:14] But Jackson survived… 杰克逊却死里逃生
[00:16] I bought M.J. a fishing pole. 我给M.J.买了鱼竿
[00:17] We’re not gonna be able to make it this weekend. 恐怕这周不能去了
[00:19] – I’m kind of getting married. – What? -我要结婚了 -什么
[00:21] – I thought I heard you out here. – Jackson. -我一下就听出你的声音了 -杰克逊
[00:24] Forcing him to change his plans. 他不得不另做打算
[00:26] I’m a middle-aged guy… 我不年轻了
[00:28] Tom was searching. 汤姆深感迷茫
[00:29] And I don’t know what I wanna do with my life. 我不知未来的人生之路如何寻觅
[00:31] We’re rich again! Hallelujah! 我们又有钱了 哈雷路亚
[00:33] Gaby’s life returned to normal. 加布重回富人行列
[00:36] We’re gonna be us again– the old Carlos and Gaby. 我们又会像从前那样风光
[00:38] I’m gonna make sure that you walk away from this marriage 我保证你毫无损失
[00:41] With your assets intact. Now to accomplish this… 包括你的公司和财产 为了做到这一点
[00:43] And Bree agreed to protect what she felt was hers. 布里同意保护本属于自己的财产
[00:46] I’m capable of doing whatever needs to be done. 一切都听您部署
[00:59] The lawyer arrived just after sundown. 夕阳斜下 律师现身
[01:04] He checked to make sure no one was watching, 他确定没人跟踪他
[01:07] then he hurried to the front door… 便很快来到门前
[01:11] where his client was waiting. 他的客户 等候已久
[01:16] As she poured him the scotch he requested, 为他斟上美酒之后
[01:20] the client began to wonder 客户便开始咨询
[01:22] exactly how he planned to hide her assets 他将如何保护她的财产
[01:25] from the husband she was divorcing. 不受到离婚影响而缩水
[01:29] The lawyer suggested some creative accounting. 律师提出伪造账目
[01:33] His client agreed. 客户表示同意
[01:35] He suggest a secret bank account. 他建议做秘帐
[01:40] She agreed. 她点头赞成
[01:43] He suggested a second set of books. 当他叙述备选方案时
[01:45] She agreed. 她表示应允
[01:48] And then the lawyer looked deep into his client’s eyes 随后律师注视她眼神深处
[01:55] and made one final suggestion… 作了最后的一个提议
[01:58] that she was completely unprepared for. 大大出乎她的意料
[02:02] You want me to rob my own house?! 你要我抢劫我的自己家
[02:05] Not exactly. I was thinking hire my friend Tony to do it. 不完全是 我想请我的朋友汤尼来办
[02:08] Absolutely not. 当然不行
[02:09] I am all up for a little creative accounting 我已经同意做假账
[02:11] and some secret bank accounts, 甚至做秘帐
[02:13] but hiring some thug to stage a break-in? 何必要再请小丑来假装入室
[02:15] It’s a community property state, babe. 夫妻共有财产的分配是这个国家的法律
[02:17] Orson’s going to get half of everything, 奥森会拥有一半财产
[02:19] including your jewelry, your artwork, your antiques. 包括你的珠宝 你的艺术品 还有古董
[02:22] Wouldn’t it be easier to just have him killed? 这么说干掉他会简单很多
[02:24] As your lawyer, I can’t condone that. 作为一个律师 我不赞成这么做
[02:26] – That said, I have a cousin– – I was kidding! -不过我有一个表弟 -我是开玩笑的
[02:29] So was I. Loosen up, freckles. 我也是啊 放松点 小可爱
[02:32] Well, I just never know with you. 我太不了解你了
[02:34] And don’t call me “freckles.” 还有别叫得这么肉麻
[02:36] Look, if you’re not comfortable with Tony, 如果你不放心汤尼办事
[02:38] why don’t we do the job ourselves? 我们也可以自己来啊
[02:40] I bet you’d look hot in a ski mask. 我打赌你带上面具一定性感极了
[02:42] You are repugnant,and this conversation is over. 可恶 谈话就到此为止吧
[02:45] Fine, but since I’m charging you for the full hour, 好吧 不过基于我是按小时收费
[02:48] let me make it worth your while. 为了让你觉得服务超值
[02:49] Sit down and close your eyes. 闭眼坐下 听我道来
[02:51] What? No! 什么 我不要
[02:52] Just humor me. Come on. 来吧 逗我笑笑
[02:58] Now I want you to picture Orson after the divorce. 现在想象离婚后的奥森
[03:01] He owns half of your business, half of your assets. 拥有你一半的事业和资产
[03:05] You see it? 能想像吗
[03:07] Go on. 继续
[03:09] Now I want you to picture Orson dating some young bimbo. 现在想一想他和一个骚娘们约会
[03:13] And don’t kid yourself. 大胆去想吧
[03:15] He will get a bimbo. 他会找一个骚娘们的
[03:17] Now picture your favorite strand of pearls 好 现在你最爱的珍珠项链
[03:20] dangling in the 24-year-old cleavage of said bimbo 在一个24岁骚货的乳沟之间摆动
[03:24] while she is using 她将你罗伯特 弗洛斯特的首版诗集
[03:26] your first edition Robert Frost as a coaster… 用来当杯托
[03:28] And your 19th century french crystal vase as an ashtray. 把你19世纪的法国水晶作烟灰缸
[03:33] If you can live with that…I will leave. 如果你能忍受这些 我就放手
[03:39] And with that, 于是
[03:41] The client offered a suggestion of her own… 该客户终于下了决心
[03:44] we should probably break a window to make look more real 如果破窗而入 现场才更真实
[03:50] And the lawyer agreed. 律师同意了
[04:02] Masks..you can find them in any home. 面具 每家每户都能找到
[04:08] Some are used once a year to scare the neighbors… 有为增加节日气氛 吓唬邻居的
[04:14] Some are needed for the occasional chore. 有的做家务时 能保护我们
[04:18] Some are applied every other Thursday. 有的在周末前 能帮我们修护肌肤
[04:24] Then there’s the kind of mask 而有一种面具
[04:27] some men wear every day. 有些人每天都会戴着
[04:29] It’s a friendly smile 那就是示好的微笑
[04:32] designed to hide the most wicked of intentions. 它被用以掩饰邪恶的阴谋
[04:37] Hey, M.J., is your mom home? M.J你妈妈在家吗
[04:39] She’s inside talking to Jackson. 她和杰克逊在家里聊天
[04:43] Really? 是吗
[04:45] So… what do you think of Jackson? 你觉得杰克逊人怎么样
[04:50] I like him. He buys me comic books. 我喜欢他 他常给我买连环画
[04:53] Yeah, he’s a good guy. 是啊 他是个好人
[04:56] He was very brave that night 他在酒吧起火那晚
[04:58] during that fire at the nightclub. 表现得很英勇
[05:01] Does he ever talk about that fire? 他跟你提过火灾吗
[05:02] Or anybody he saw that night? 提过那晚看到什么人吗
[05:08] Has the police stopped by to ask him any questions? 警察来问过话了吗
[05:12] – If they do, would you let me know? – Why? -如果他们来了 告诉我 -为什么
[05:16] Well. I wanna make sure they are 我要保证他们
[05:19] Being nice to our friend Jackson. 对杰克逊的态度是友善的
[05:23] Because he is such a good guy. 他可是个好人
[05:32] It is such a stunning piece. 多漂亮的花瓶啊
[05:36] It is simple and elegant, don’t you think? 简约 优雅 你不觉得吗
[05:40] I mean, I know it was expensive. 我知道很贵
[05:42] But you cannot put a price tag on beauty, am I right? 但美丽是不能用价格衡量的 对不对
[05:48] So when daddy finds out how much I spent, 要被是你老爸发现了
[05:50] would it be okay if I used you as a human shield? 你能不能帮我挡挡
[05:56] You know, I should really get you tested 应该先试试你才行
[06:01] – Mom. – Hi. Do you have fun playdate with Heather? -妈 -今天和希瑟玩得好吗
[06:05] She’s got a canopy bed. I want one 她有个四柱顶蓬床 我也想要一个
[06:08] We just bought you a bed. It’s not a year old 我们才给你买了新床 一年还不到呢
[06:11] I don’t like it anymore. I want sleep under a canopy 我不喜欢了 我想要在天蓬下睡觉
[06:14] Then go move in with Heather, 那你去和希瑟一起去住吧
[06:15] because I’m not getting you one. 因为我不会给你买
[06:18] Why not? We are rich. 为什么不行 我们有钱啊
[06:21] Who told you that. 谁跟你说的
[06:22] I heard you telling Aunt Bree 我听见你和布里阿姨说话了
[06:25] Since daddy got his new job, we are rolling in money. 爸爸有了新工作 我们就能日进斗金
[06:27] Well, mom should not have said that 妈妈不应该这么说
[06:30] When Aunt Bree started bragging about to her Prada bag, 但布里阿姨显摆她的普拉达包包
[06:33] mommy kind of lost it 妈咪就有点忍不住了
[06:36] Whatever, I want a canopy and you gotta get me one. 不管啦 我想要天蓬床 你必须给我买一个
[06:41] I don’t have to get you anything 我没必要满足你任何要求
[06:42] and stop acting like a spoiled brat. 别像个宠坏的小孩似的
[06:44] I am not spending a fortune on a bed you don’t need. 我才不花钱去买没必要买的床
[06:47] But you can spend millions of dollars on a stupid vase? 那你自己就能掷千金购入白痴的花瓶
[06:51] That vase is not stupid. 这花瓶才不白痴呢
[06:54] Is that vase stupid? 是不是很丑很白痴
[06:58] You know what? This coversation is over. Go to your room. 谈话结束 回房间去
[07:03] You too. Bubble head. 你也回去 点头娃娃
[07:07] Ok. My clothes are in the closet. 好 我的衣服都在衣柜里了
[07:10] And I am going to put my toothbrush in the bathroom 我现在把牙刷放到浴室去
[07:13] Oh just leave the toilet seat up And the immigration 只要把马桶坐垫立着
[07:16] people will totally think we are married. 移民局的人就会相信咱们结婚了
[07:18] I don’t know how I’m gonna thank you for doing this. 我不知道怎么感谢你为我做这么多
[07:21] I do think of one way you could repay me. 我想出一件你能回报我的事情
[07:25] – You got it. – No. Not like that. -没问题 -不 不是这种
[07:29] No. I was thinking, after our quickie courthouse ceremony, 我只是想 我们仪式完了之后
[07:32] you could buy me a cake. 你可以给我买个蛋糕
[07:35] I love wedding cake, 我喜欢结婚蛋糕
[07:37] It’s the one part of marriage that never lets you down. 漂亮的蛋糕是每场婚礼必备的
[07:40] I can do you better than that. 我能做的更好
[07:43] – How about I throw us a big engagement party. – What? -不然我们搞个订婚聚会 -什么
[07:47] We are not having wedding. 我们没举行结婚
[07:48] and we’re gonna need pictures of something 我们也需要一些照片
[07:51] to put in our photo album as evidence. 整理成相册 作为证据
[07:53] I guess that could be fun. 我猜一定很有意思
[07:55] While our friends are toasting to our everlasting happiness, 当朋友们举杯祝咱们天长地久的时候
[07:58] we can yell, “surprise! It’s all a sham! 我们就喊出来 给你个惊喜 都是假的
[08:01] Thanks for the crock-pot!” 谢谢你的炖锅
[08:02] No. No. We can’t tell anybody this is fake. 不不 我们不能告诉任何人这是假的
[08:04] The whole thing could blow up. 所有事情会搞砸的
[08:06] – Can I at least tell girls? – No way. -能告诉我姐们吗 -当然不行
[08:09] I mean, they don’t call her “gabby” for nothing. 长舌妇会来真的(Gabby暗指多嘴)
[08:15] Fake marriages they are just complicated 假结婚还真是复杂啊
[08:18] I know I am asking a lot, Susan. 我知道我要求太多了 苏珊
[08:21] No. No. It’s Ok. I want to do this. 不 没事 我想帮你
[08:24] The truth is I miss you. 事实上 我也很想你
[08:28] House has been kinda lonely since you left. 自从你离开之后 房子一直都很空
[08:31] Well, I hear you loud and clear. 我听见了
[08:34] Not that lonely. 不是这个意思
[08:54] – What are you doing? – Thinking. -你在这干什么 -沉思
[08:56] Well, think inside. I made pork chops. 到屋里沉思吧 我做了猪排
[08:58] Are you gonna ask me about my job interview? 你不想问问我面试如何吗
[09:01] Oh, right. How’d that go? 好 情况怎样
[09:04] Okey. until the 30-old who was interviewing me asked me 很好 直到一个30岁的面试官问我
[09:06] If I’d ever used twittering as part of market campaign. 是否用过Twitter来作为市场营销的战略
[09:10] And what would you say. 那你说什么
[09:11] Nothing. Because I don’t know what twittering is. 无话可说 因为我什么都不知道
[09:17] It’s a social networking tool where you sent instant updates 这是社交互联工具 你可以发送即时信息
[09:22] To anybody who signs up for them. 给所有登陆注册的人
[09:23] So you knew about it. And yet you kept it from me? 你知道这个 还藏着没告诉我
[09:29] I didn’t keep it from you. 我没有不告诉你
[09:31] It’s just one of those tech things that you don’t care about. 只是一些科技产品 你不太在意而已
[09:33] It is for young people. 年轻人用的
[09:37] I am a dinosaur marching into the tar pit. 反正我就是落伍
[09:41] I didn’t say that. 我可没这么说
[09:43] You’re not gonna get a whole lot of sympathy from me. 咱们同命相怜
[09:45] I just went through the same thing, remember? 我也经历一样的事情 记得吗
[09:47] But you didn’t tell me how bad it was 你没说这有多糟
[09:50] That is another thing you kept from me 这件事你也没跟我说
[09:53] 50 guys showed up for that one job. 50个人来抢这个职位
[09:56] And I was ten years older than every single one of them 我要比他们任何一个人都老10岁
[10:00] I could hear ’em twittering as I left the room. 我离开房间 我能听见他们在议论
[10:03] I think you mean “tittering.” 我想 你是想说偷笑你吧
[10:06] Sorry. Please. Don’t hit me. 抱歉 别揍我
[10:09] I heard a door slam shut today, Lynette. 我今天感到一扇大门向我关上了 勒奈特
[10:12] It’s official. My time has passed 是真的 我的时代已经过去了
[10:17] I am no longer relavent 我跟这时代完全没关系了
[10:20] For God’s sake, knock it off. 看在上帝份上 别再这么说了
[10:22] I am not gonna let you feel sorry for yourself. 我不许你自己给自己泄气
[10:25] – You are Tom Scavo. Damn it. – And? -你是汤姆·加沃斯 -所以呢
[10:31] Sorry. I got nothing else. Come inside and eat your pork. 抱歉 没有所以 进来吧 吃猪排
[10:43] This place smells funny. I don’t want be here. 这里味道很怪 我不想在这呆着
[10:47] Well, you should’ve thought about that 在你耍大牌以前
[10:49] before you started acting like such a diva. Now sit down. 你就应该想到了 给我坐下
[10:52] – Father Crowley! – This is a surprise. -克劳里神父 -真是稀客啊
[10:55] What brings you to our soup kichten. 什么风把你吹来了
[10:58] I want Juanita to work with the poor 我想让胡安妮塔和穷人一起工作
[11:01] I want to teach her to be grateful 我想教她学会感恩
[11:03] – for how good she has it. – we can always use a hand. -让她知道她现在环境有多好 -我们总需要帮忙
[11:06] And four hands? Well, that’s a blessing. 四双手呢 真是感谢
[11:08] Oh, me? No, no. Not me. 我吗 不
[11:10] I’m not really dressed for ladling, 我的穿着不适合舀汤
[11:12] but, um, I could stand by the condiment bar 我可以站在调味台那边
[11:14] and spritz people with my Chanel. 给大家喷点我的香奈儿香水
[11:17] And you say Juanita is a little ungrateful? Hmm. 你是说胡安妮塔有点不知道感恩吗
[11:30] Fran Schulman? 富兰.舒曼
[11:34] It’s Gabrielle Solis from the tennis club. 我是加布丽尔·索利斯 网球俱乐部的
[11:36] Oh, of course. 哦 是你
[11:38] Wow, it’s been years! 那么多年过去了
[11:40] The last time I saw you was at that charity fashion show. 最后一次见到你还是在慈善时尚秀上
[11:43] – Wasn’t that fun? – Yes. Yes. It was. -是不是很有趣 -是啊
[11:46] So what are you doing here? You volunteering? 你在这做什么 当志愿者吗
[11:48] – Not exactly. – Me either. My daughter is so snooty. -不是 -我也不是 我女儿太骄傲了
[11:52] I am forcing her to spend time with the great unwashed. 我要让她接触接触这些下层人民
[11:55] You wanna ditch this place for a cappuccino? 一起喝杯卡布奇诺吗
[11:58] Actually, I am here to eat. 其实 我是来要饭的
[12:13] It’s Susan. 苏珊来了
[12:15] Great. We don’t see enough of her. 好啊 我们还没看够她
[12:19] And she is not alone. 她不是一个人来的
[12:21] Hey, Jackson. Long time no see. What is going on. 杰克逊 好久不见了 怎么样了
[12:25] We sort of have an announcement. 我们宣布一件事
[12:30] We are getting married. 我们要结婚了
[12:34] Oh my God. This is such great news. 天哪 真是好消息啊
[12:40] So when is the date. 什么时候
[12:44] Monday. 星期一
[12:45] Wow. that’s kind of sudden. 这么突然
[12:48] Well, when you know, you know. Why wait 时机成熟 就该行动
[12:52] we are having engagement party friday you are invited. 我们在周五要办个订婚晚会 想请你们也来
[12:55] A party? Count us in. 晚会吗 算上我们
[12:57] I can’t think of a better reason to… celebrate. 太值得庆祝了
[13:00] Have you told M.J. yet? 告诉M.J.了吗
[13:02] Yeah. He was on board when he found out there was cake. 是的 他发现有蛋糕的时候就知道了
[13:07] Just make sure this isn’t all happening too fast for him. 只是觉得对他来说 不会太突然了吧
[13:10] You know kids. They need a little time to adjust. 你知道的 孩子需要一点时间来适应
[13:13] Oh, kids are resilient. 孩子恢复力很强的
[13:16] He’ll be fine. I am just so excited. 他会没事的 我只是太高兴了
[13:22] Well. I wanna you will be the first to know. 我想让你们第一个知道
[13:28] We should get going. A few more neighbours to shock 我们该走了 还得去告诉别的邻居呢
[13:31] We are just so happy for you. 我们替你高兴
[13:33] Yeah. Congratulations. 恭喜
[13:45] Now if we’re going with the Damask for the settee, 如果我们用缎子做沙发面
[13:48] I strongly suggest that we do the couch in the chenille. 我强烈建议做成绒布沙发
[13:53] The only word I understood there was “couch.” 我唯一能听懂的词就是沙发
[13:56] I’ll explain it to him later. 我一会儿再给他解释
[13:58] Good, because they’re only going to hold this fabric 好的 因为他们只打算保留这块布
[14:00] For a couple of days. 就几天
[14:02] Well, I am off. 好啦 我要走了
[14:04] Isn’t that vase divine? 这个花瓶美极了
[14:07] I am so glad you like it. 我很高兴你喜欢它
[14:11] I thought we were just trying out the vase. 我以为我们只是拿它来摆摆看
[14:14] – I’ll explain it to him later. – Okay. -我等会会跟他解释的 -好的
[14:18] Thank you. 谢谢你
[14:22] Can you believe this? 你相信吗
[14:24] Seven years ago, Evelyn did Fran’s house. 7年前 伊芙琳为富兰家负责装饰
[14:27] Now? No house. 现在 她连房子都没了
[14:29] That’s crazy. 这太不可思议了
[14:30] You ask Fran what happened? 你有没有问富兰发生了什么事
[14:32] No! I didn’t want to embarrass her. 没有 我不想让她难堪
[14:34] You met her in line for free soup. 你在领免费汤的队伍里碰见她
[14:37] How much more embarrassed could she get? 还有什么比这更尴尬的吗
[14:39] Remember that dinner party she gave? 记得她以前举办地一场宴会吗
[14:42] She had 20 place settings of Tiffany china. 她有20处地方放置帝梵尼陶瓷
[14:44] How does this happen to someone who has Tiffany china? 一个拥有帝梵尼陶瓷的人怎么会变成这样
[14:48] This is $200 a yard. 200美元一码啊
[14:51] Tell Fran to save us a place in line. 告诉富兰给我们在排队时留个位
[14:53] I bet I know what happened. 我知道怎么了
[14:56] She drank it away. 她借酒消愁
[14:57] That one New Year’s Eve 除夕之夜
[14:59] where she got so plowed 她心情郁闷至极
[15:01] she fell in the koi pond… 掉进了酒池了
[15:02] where she landed on you, drunky sue. 压在你身上 你也醉醺醺的
[15:06] Everybody was hammered at that party. 那次晚会每个人都被灌醉了
[15:09] Well, then it must’ve been a gambling problem. 那一定是赌博的问题
[15:12] Based on what? 你怎么知道
[15:14] She never missed bingo night at Immaculate Heart… 她一定会玩宾戈游戏
[15:18] and she was Lutheran. 她是马丁·路德的信徒
[15:20] You really think she bingo’ed her house away? 你真的认为她的房子是被她赌没了的
[15:23] Uh, I don’t know. 我不清楚
[15:25] There has to be some reason. 但肯定有原因
[15:26] You don’t fall that far that fast 你不可能一下变得如此穷困潦倒
[15:29] without making some really stupid choices. 除非做了一些愚蠢的决定
[15:31] Why you gettin’ so angry? 你为什么这么生气
[15:37] It was Tiffany china, Carlos. 卡洛斯 帝梵尼陶瓷啊
[15:48] There’s the man that ruined my fishing trip. 你就是那个破坏了我钓鱼之旅的人吧
[15:51] – Sorry about that, Dave. – Oh, no worries. -对不起 大卫 -不 没什么
[15:53] Hey, I am so happy for you and Susan. Congratulations. 我为你和苏珊高兴 恭喜你们
[15:55] Thanks. 谢谢
[15:56] So how have you been? 怎么走了
[15:58] We haven’t had a chance to talk since… 我们还没有机会聊聊 自从
[16:00] I don’t know, probably the fire. 记不清了 好像是火灾之后
[16:02] Uh, yeah. You were the big hero. 是的 你是个大英雄
[16:05] I was the doofus that got stuck in the men’s room. 我是被困在厕所里的蠢货
[16:08] Oh, that was a hell of a night. 那真是可怕的一夜
[16:09] Sure would like to forget that. 应该忘了它
[16:10] Yeah, me, too. 对 我也这么认为
[16:11] Unfortunately, I have to go down 倒霉的是 我还要去一次城里
[16:12] and talk to the cops on Tuesday. 周二去跟警察谈话
[16:14] Really? 真的吗
[16:15] Yeah. I went down to city hall 是啊 我去市政大厅
[16:18] to get my marriage certificate, 拿结婚证书
[16:19] And I ran in one of the detectives from that night, 我被那晚其中一个侦探抓住了
[16:22] and apparently, 很明显
[16:23] They’ve been trying to get in touch with me. 他们一直在想办法联系我
[16:24] So now I get to go down there the day after my wedding. 所以我婚后要马上去城里一趟
[16:27] Some honeymoon, huh? 这也是一种蜜月
[16:29] Those guys really know how to put a crimp in your day. 那些家伙真知道怎么在你的大日子里找麻烦
[16:32] So did they say what they wanted to talk to you about? 那他们有说要跟你谈些什么吗
[16:35] I guess they just wanna know if I saw anything suspicious. 我猜他们只是想知道 我有没有看到什么可疑的
[16:38] Did you? 那你看到了吗
[16:41] No.I mean, I was backstage. 没有 我当时在后台
[16:44] I was headed to the men’s room, 我朝着厕所跑去
[16:46] and I ran into– 然后跑进去
[16:49] I am so sorry. 实在是对不起
[16:52] No. Don’t worry about it. 不 别担心
[16:52] I’ll take care of it. 我来处理
[16:54] I mean, there’s gotta be a mop around here somewhere. 这里一定有拖把
[16:56] That’s not coming out. 它不会自己出现
[16:58] Bree can get rid of that in a jiffy. 布里可以一下子把这处理好
[17:02] Now where did she go? 她现在在哪
[17:13] Okay. Showtime. 好 开始作秀
[17:14] Wipe your feet first. 擦擦你的鞋
[17:16] I just had the carpets cleaned. 我刚把地毯弄干净
[17:18] Just because we’re thieves 因为我们虽然是小偷
[17:20] doesn’t mean we need to be untidy. 但并不意味着我们就要脏兮兮的
[17:35] Are we stealing this? 这个偷吗
[17:37] Yes. As I recall, it’s quite valuable. 是的 据我所知 这个很值钱
[17:39] – What about this? – Oh, God, no. -这个呢 -天啊 不
[17:41] That’s Orson’s dental Innovator of the Year award. 那是奥森的年度创新奖
[17:43] I’ve always hated that thing. 我一直都很讨厌它
[17:46] Oh, here. 那放这
[17:49] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[17:51] I, uh, took some of my silver off the mantle, 我把银器拿走了
[17:54] and it threw off the balance. 修复应有的平衡
[17:56] Yeah. 是的
[17:59] You’re right. Let me help. 你说得对 我来帮你
[18:04] There. Balance restored. 平衡重新恢复了
[18:06] Was that necessary? 有这个必要吗
[18:08] This place has to look like 这里必须看起来好像
[18:10] It was ransacked by robbers, 被小偷洗劫一空的样子
[18:11] not someone’s personal shopper. 不是想某个人的店铺
[18:13] Fine! 是的
[18:14] But do you have to do it with such relish? 但是你一定要用这种方式吗
[18:18] Hey, you’re not paying me 你付钱给我
[18:19] to just go through the motions. 不只是为了走个过场吧
[18:21] Speaking of which… are you 说到这个 你
[18:22] nailing Orson like we discussed? 奥森的确像你说的那样吗
[18:24] That is none of your business. 这不关你事
[18:27] Well, we have to make sure 是的 我们要确保
[18:28] he doesn’t suspect anything. 他不会产生任何怀疑
[18:29] I do the bare minimum. 我所说的完全是事实
[18:31] No more, no less. 毫无添油加醋
[18:35] So is he just missionary? 那他是传教士吗
[18:38] He seems like a strictly missionary kind of guy. 他看起来像那种严谨的传教士
[18:41] Must you be so crude? 你一定要这么残忍吗
[18:43] Must you always be such a priss? 你又何苦要这么较真
[18:45] You freak out at the mention of sex. 一提到性你就行为异常
[18:47] You never want to make a mess. 你从不会制造混乱
[18:49] You suppress every spontaneous urge you ever have! 你压抑所有发自内心的欲望
[18:51] Man, it must be exhausting being you! 天啊 你一定厌倦了人生
[18:54] Yes, being a lady takes effort. 是的 做一个努力的女人
[18:56] Well, maybe give it a rest once in a while. 是啊 也许需要休息一下
[18:58] It might surprise you how good it feels. 你将会惊讶地发现 这种感觉多么好
[19:01] You wanna be a Neanderthal, 你想做一个原始人
[19:02] Karl? That’s your choice. 卡尔 那是你的选择
[19:03] I prefer to behave with class and dignity. 我选择高尚尊贵的举止
[19:06] Now may we please finish robbing my home? 盗窃结束了没有
[19:23] Bill Brown! 比尔·布朗
[19:27] It’s Tom Scavo. 我是汤姆·加沃斯
[19:30] Tom! Oh, my God! 汤姆 天啊
[19:32] What are you doing here? 你在这做什么
[19:34] Well, Jackson and I are in the same soccer league. 杰克逊和我在同一个球队
[19:37] Lynette, this is Bill Brown. 勒奈特 这是比尔·布朗
[19:39] We were roommates freshmen year in college. 我们大一的时候是同宿舍的
[19:41] Hi. 你好
[19:41] – Really? – Yeah! -真的吗 -是的
[19:43] God, you look fantastic. 天啊 你看起来很年轻
[19:44] You haven’t aged a day. 一点都没有变老
[19:46] Hey, right back at ya. 你也一样
[19:47] Liar. You didn’t even recognize me. 骗人 你刚刚都没有认出我
[19:49] Back up a second. 等等
[19:50] You guys were classmates? 你们是同班同学吗
[19:51] Yeah. 是啊
[19:51] Meaning you were in the same class at the same time? 就是说你们同一时间在同一个班吗
[19:54] That’s what classmates means, 同班同学就是这个意思
[19:55] Lynette. We’re the same age. 勒奈特 我们一样大
[19:58] Actually, I think I’m six months older. 事实上我比你还大6个月
[20:00] You’re older?! 你更大啊
[20:02] I’m sorry, 不好意思
[20:04] I just cannot believe… 我真是不敢相信
[20:06] That they’re out of stuffed mushrooms. 他们竟然从焗烤蘑菇里掉出来了
[20:09] Excuse me. 不好意思
[20:10] Okay, my wife’s annoying, 好 我妻子是令人伤脑筋
[20:11] but she is right. 但是她是对的
[20:13] What’s your secret? 你的年轻秘诀是什么
[20:14] What is it? Diet? Exercise? 是什么 饮食 还是运动
[20:15] You eatin’ a bowl of stem cells every morning? 你每天早上吃一碗干细胞吗
[20:18] Come on. What’s going on, Peter Pan? 快点 告诉我 怎么回事 彼得.潘
[20:20] Okay…You really wanna know? 好吧 你真的想知道吗
[20:26] Hi! 你好啊
[20:27] This is for you and Jackson. 这是给你和杰克逊的礼物
[20:29] Congratulations! 恭喜你们
[20:30] Aw, how sweet. Oh! And heavy. 太感谢了 好大的礼啊
[20:33] Score. 真厉害
[20:35] Yeah, well, we can afford to be generous 我们现在可以更慷慨一些
[20:37] now that I’m off the hook for alimony. 因为以后不用给你赡养费了
[20:38] Yeah. What? 对啊 什么
[20:40] You’re getting remarried. 你要结婚了
[20:42] So I can stop sending that check every month. 我不用每月给你支票了
[20:44] Everybody gets a gift. 双赢啊
[20:47] Right! Score for you! 对啊 也恭喜你们
[20:49] Uh, can I talk to you for a sec? 和你单独谈一下
[20:58] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[21:02] You get alimony? 你有赡养费
[21:04] I thought you were too proud to take alimony. 我以为你很骄傲 不会要赡养费的
[21:06] I was too proud to admit it. 我很骄傲 不愿意接纳
[21:07] I’m not too proud to take it. 但不代表我不去接纳
[21:09] I need that money, Jackson. 我需要那些钱 杰克逊
[21:11] – Well, I-I can try to chip in.- -“Chip in”? -我会试着凑钱 -凑钱
[21:14] It’s not a birthday cake for Shirley in accounting. 这可不是给会计部的雪莉凑钱买生日蛋糕
[21:16] It’s mortgage and food and insurance. 这是关于贷款 食物和保险
[21:20] I’m sorry, but I can’t marry you. 抱歉 我不能嫁给你
[21:22] No, Susan, they’ll send me back. 不 苏珊 他们会把我送回去
[21:24] It’s Canada, not Iran. 是加拿大啊 不是伊朗
[21:26] It’s like America with free health insurance. 跟美国一样啊 都有免费的医疗保险
[21:29] Okay, I know this is important to you, 我知道这对你很重要
[21:31] -I depend on that check every month. -I know you do. -但我每个月都指望这笔钱 -我知道
[21:34] I just can’t believe that I finally found a job that I love, 但我就是想不通 刚找到喜欢的工作
[21:37] and now I just gotta give it up. 却又不得不放弃
[21:40] Well, look, maybe… I could talk to Mike. 也许我能跟迈克谈谈
[21:43] I could see if we could work something out. 看看能不能找到什么办法解决
[21:45] You’d do that? 你愿意帮我吗
[21:46] Yeah, I’ll try. 是的 我去试试
[21:48] Don’t think he’s not gonna want his gift back. 我觉得他不会把礼物收回
[21:51] And it’s really heavy, too. 这还真沉啊
[21:59] So… 所以
[22:00] you thought my friend bill looked pretty fantastic, huh? 你觉得我的朋友比尔看上去很棒
[22:03] Okay, I went a little overboard. 我确实表现过激了
[22:05] You know me–two margaritas, and I need a muzzle. 我就是这样 酒后乱说话
[22:07] No, I completely agree with you. He looks really young. 不 我完全同意你 他看上去很年轻
[22:09] I know, right? He must take care of himself. 我知道 他肯定很会保养
[22:11] Actually, he told me his secret, 事实上 他告诉他的秘密了
[22:13] and I’m thinking of doing the same thing. 我也想这么做
[22:15] No, you’re not having plastic surgery. 不行 你不能去做整容手术
[22:19] It’s my face. 这是我的脸
[22:20] Uh, we live in a community property state, 我们是财产共有
[22:22] so half that face is mine. 你的半个脸也是我的
[22:24] Fine, you know what? You get the half below the nose. 你那半个是鼻子以下的部分
[22:27] But these wrinkles up here? All going away. 这些有皱纹的部分是我的 我要把他们整掉
[22:30] Tom, men don’t need plastic surgery. 男人不需要整容手术 汤姆
[22:33] They look better as they age. 他们越成熟越好
[22:36] Real? 真的吗
[22:37] Because you couldn’t stop talking 因为你一直不停地说
[22:39] about how great Bill looked. “you guys were classmates? 比尔看起来有多么好 你们真的是同学吗
[22:41] You mean the same class at the same time?” 你说的同学是同一班吗
[22:44] Okay, that’s a lousy impression of me. 那是我不好
[22:47] Look, Bill said it really gave him a leg up in job interviews, 比尔说这真的对他很有帮助 尤其是面试时
[22:51] and I could use that right now. 我现在正用得到
[22:53] You don’t need a face-lift. 你不需要脸部拉皮
[22:55] What if I went out and got a boob job 如果是我去做个隆胸手术
[22:58] and came home with big giant sideshow boobs? 摇身一变成为超级波霸
[23:00] How would you like that? 你会喜欢吗
[23:02] I’d learn to live with it somehow. 我肯定会学着习惯的
[23:07] You’re not doing this.We can’t afford it! 你不能去做 我们负担不起
[23:10] It’s an investment in our future. We can’t afford not to. 这是为我们的将来做投资 不做才不负责任呢
[23:14] I’m calling the doctor and making an appointment. 我去联系医生约个时间
[23:16] If you want, I can also get a price check on a pair of– 你那一对 如果想做的话也可以去询个价
[23:19] I’m not getting a boob job. 我才不会去隆胸呢
[23:27] Why don’t I make you a nice cup of Earl Grey… 我给你泡杯伯爵红茶如何
[23:33] Oh, dear God. 天哪
[23:36] Orson,we’ve been robbed! 奥森 我们被抢了
[23:40] It wasn’t me. I swear. 不是我干的 我发誓
[23:49] No cuts!Back of the line. 不许加塞 后面排队去
[23:51] Oh, relax. Somebody eat dinner at home… 放心 早就在自己家吃过了
[23:54] in my box under the bridge. 我住桥洞底下的盒子里
[23:59] Fran? 富兰
[24:00] Oh, God. I was afraid I wouldn’t find you here. 天哪 真担心在这儿找不到你
[24:04] Ah, lucky you,I’m still poor. 算你走运 我还是这么穷
[24:06] I feel bad I ducked out so fast the other day. 那天我走太急了 真抱歉
[24:09] And I’ve been thinking about you a lot, 后来我一直在想你的事
[24:11] and I just…I really wanna help. 真的很想帮你
[24:18] Wow.Thank you. Thank you! 谢谢你 谢谢你
[24:22] Now…I just wanna make sure 我只是想确认下
[24:25] that you’re not gonna…you know… 你会是在 这样吧[喝酒的手势]
[24:28] Drinking was nevermy problem, Gaby. 加布 我从来不酗酒的
[24:31] I didn’t think so.You were always so classy. 我不这么认为 你以前多漂亮啊
[24:34] 20, 40, 60…Was it drugs? 20 40 60 那是因为嗑药吗
[24:38] No. I never did drugs. 不 我从没嗑过药
[24:41] Good to know.80, 100. 那好 80 100
[24:43] Because gambling is bad enough without being high. 因为赌博更不好 更易沉迷
[24:46] I never gambled a day in my life, Gaby. 我这辈子从来没赌过 加布
[24:49] Well, then what the hell happened? 那到底发生了什么事
[24:53] This doesn’t make sense. 这根本说不通呀
[24:54] I was at your house.You had such lovely things. 我去过你家 看到过你富足快乐的生活
[24:57] Yes, Mark and I lived really well. 是的 那时候我和马克过得很好
[25:00] Probably a little…too well. 可能是有点太好了吧
[25:03] But we were young, 我们挥霍青春
[25:04] and we thought we had time to save for the future. 却觉得未来尽在掌握
[25:07] Then he died. 然后 他死了
[25:10] Mark died?I didn’t know. 马克死了 我都不知道
[25:15] He was sick a really long time. 他一病不起
[25:18] He couldn’t work.He lost his insurance. 没法工作 没有保险
[25:20] By the time he passed away 到他去世的时候
[25:22] we were completely wiped out. 我们已经一贫如洗了
[25:23] Oh, Fran, I’m so sorry. 富兰 太遗憾了
[25:25] You didn’t have any family to turn to? Any friends? 你们没有什么家人可以投靠吗 朋友呢
[25:29] No family,and it turns out not too many friends either. 没有家人 到最后也没多少朋友了
[25:33] Look Gaby I know you came here wanting to 加布 我知道你过来是想弄清楚
[25:36] find out what I did to make this all happen. 我到底做了什么落得如此下场
[25:39] But the truth is, we’re all just an accident or a tumor 事实是 一次事故 一场疾病或者一次投资失败
[25:42] or a bad investment away from… 就足以把我们打回原形
[25:44] standing in line for free soup. 沦落到排队领救济餐的境地
[25:47] Thank you. 谢谢你
[25:51] I don’t agree, Fran. 我不同意你的说法 富兰
[25:58] You know, Carlos went blind for five years. 卡洛斯曾经失明整整5年
[26:01] We went broke.We almost lost our house. 我们破产了 一度穷到几乎无家可归
[26:04] But we worked our asses off and we made it back. 但我们照样努力工作终于挽回了败局
[26:07] Oh, so just because you survived that, 所以 你觉得你已经度过了那个难关
[26:11] you think you’ve crossed some kind of finish line, 以后就苦尽甘来一帆风顺了
[26:13] that nothing bad can happen again? 再也不会一夜回到解放前了
[26:15] – Well, no, but… – Listen. -不 但是 -听我说
[26:17] I hope it works out for you. 我希望你能如愿以偿
[26:20] I hope you never lose that big, beautiful home of yours. 希望你永远不会失去你的大家庭
[26:24] God knows I wish I’d appreciated mine more while I had it. 如果我能回到从前 我一定会倍加珍惜
[26:31] Thank you again. 再次谢谢你
[26:50] Remind me again when you’re getting your teeth cleaned. 你什么时候去洗牙 到时候再提醒我一下
[26:54] Um… the 14th. 14号
[26:57] And the 15th, we have tickets 你一直想拉我去看的那部戏 15号的
[26:59] to that play that you’re dragging me to. 我们有票 可以去看了
[27:01] Yes. Why? 好的 为什么说起这些
[27:03] I’m just–I’m trying to figure out 只是确认下
[27:05] when would be a good time to get married. 哪天会是个结婚的好日子
[27:08] I’m sorry.What did you just… 抱歉 你刚刚这是在
[27:11] I know, I know. 我知道我知道
[27:12] Not the most romantic proposal in the world. 肯定算不上世界上最浪漫的求婚方式
[27:15] I shouldn’t have led with the teeth cleaning. 真不该以洗牙这样的谈话开始
[27:18] I feel I can overlook that. 我觉得这点我可以忽略掉
[27:21] So is that a yes? 这么说你答应了
[27:23] Yes! It’s a yes! 是的 我答应了
[27:28] Wow! What brought this on? 为什么突然提起这个
[27:31] It just seemed like the right time. 只是觉得时机到了
[27:34] Oh, Mike. I’m so happy. 麦克 我太高兴了
[27:38] I love you. 我爱你
[27:49] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[27:56] I understand taking things, 我能理解他们抢走了东西
[27:58] but why smash something you’re gonna leave behind? 但为什么要弄坏这些带不走的东西呢
[28:02] They’re robbers,dear. Not personal shoppers. 亲爱的 他们是强盗 可不是来购物的
[28:05] Yeah, well, whoever did this should be shot. 不管是谁 干这事的真该被枪毙
[28:07] Well, I wonder if the victims of your kleptomania 我在想那些被你光顾过的失主
[28:10] felt the same way. 是不是也这么想
[28:13] You know what?You’re absolutely right. 知道吗 你说得太对了
[28:16] I never realized what my stealing put people through. 我从来没意识到我的盗窃癖对别人造成的影响
[28:18] Maybe this is karma. 也许这就是报应吧
[28:20] What is that? 那是什么
[28:23] It’s a picture of the mask they stole. 他们偷去的一个面具的图
[28:27] I drew it from memory. 我照着记忆画下来的
[28:31] Remember where we got it? 还记得我们在哪买的吗
[28:33] Was it Florence? 佛罗伦萨吗
[28:35] Venice. 是威尼斯
[28:36] We walked past that little shop under the bridge, 我们在桥下散步的时候经过一家小店
[28:39] and you saw it in the window. 透过窗户 你看见了这个
[28:40] Oh, that’s right. 是啊
[28:44] You told me you’d been wearing a mask all your life, 你跟我说过你的一生都戴着面具而活
[28:46] but with me, you felt– 但跟我在一起 你觉得
[28:48] Like I could finally take it off and be myself. 我终于可以脱下面具 做回自己了
[28:51] Yeah.Anyway, I faxed itto the shop in Venice. 是的 总之我给威尼斯的那家店发了个传真
[28:58] They said they could make a new one. 他们说可以再做一个新的
[29:00] I should have it for you in about a month. 一个月左右就可以到你手上了
[29:02] I can’t believe you went to all that trouble 真不敢相信你为我做了这么多
[29:05] then you must not know how much you mean to me. 那你肯定不知道你对我有多重要
[29:21] Hello? Oh, hi, Dave. 你好 大卫
[29:23] No, of course not. What’s on your mind? 不会 不打扰 有什么事吗
[29:26] Well, I figured it was time to get back to work, 我觉得是时候回去工作了
[29:29] so I put together a speaking tour– 所以定了个演讲行程
[29:31] Seattle, Portland,my usual route. 我的惯驶航线是西雅图到波特兰
[29:34] Work? Are you sure it’s not too soon? 工作 你确定不会太赶了点
[29:36] Well, I have to do it eventually. 总得冒险一试才行啊
[29:38] Anyway, I was hoping 不管怎样 希望你能答应
[29:39] you could check in on the house now and then. 时不时地帮我照看下屋子
[29:42] Of course. 当然可以
[29:44] Someone’s at my door.Let me get rid of them. 有人敲门 我先打发了再说
[29:50] Hey, Katherine,is Mike here? 凯瑟琳 麦克在吗
[29:52] – No, he’s at work. – Oh, shoot. Um… -不在 他在上班 -糟糕
[29:54] Can you tell him to call me as soon as he gets back? 你能转告他一回来就打电话给我好吗
[29:58] Sure.Is everything okay? 当然 你还好吧
[30:02] Uh, well… 其实
[30:05] Okay, Mike’s probably gonna tell you anyway, 麦克肯定会告诉你的
[30:08] so just can’t tell anyone else, okay? 但你千万别告诉别人 好吗
[30:10] There’s not a problem with the wedding, is there? 不是婚礼出问题了吧
[30:13] It’s still on, right? 会如期举行吧
[30:15] It depends. 难说
[30:18] Jackson and I are only getting married 杰克逊和我结婚
[30:20] because he needs his green card. 仅仅是为了他的绿卡
[30:24] And then I realized that I would lose my alimony. 后来发现我会失去赡养费
[30:26] So unless Mike will keep paying me, I can’t get married. 除非麦克继续给钱 不然我不能结婚
[30:30] You have to. 必须结
[30:32] I mean, poor Jackson. 杰克逊多可怜啊
[30:34] I-I would hate to see him deported back to… 不想看到他被遣送回
[30:37] – Where’s he from? – Canada. -他从哪来的 -加拿大
[30:40] Oh! Oh! Brr! We can’t have that! 不能让这种事情发生
[30:44] If you want, I could talk to Mike for you. 那要不我转告麦克吧
[30:46] That would be great. 太好了
[30:47] Just tell him I need answer quickly, the wedding is monday 告诉他尽快答复 因为婚礼是下周一
[30:52] don’t cancel anything yet. You’ll have your answer tonight. 别急着取消啊 今晚就答复你
[30:56] Thanks. 谢谢
[31:05] Sorry, Dave. 抱歉 大卫
[31:08] Dave? 大卫
[31:18] Hey, Lynette. How’s it going? 勒奈特 别来无恙吧
[31:20] my husband wants to spend money we don’t have 我老公想预支钱做不必要的整容
[31:23] on a face-lift he doesn’t need, so… not great. 所以不怎么好
[31:26] Mm, tell him to be careful. 告诉他小心点
[31:28] Have you seen Bruce in payroll? 你见过工资单上的布鲁斯吗
[31:30] He just went in for a little nip and tuck. 他刚去做了整容手术
[31:33] And? How’s he look? 然后呢 怎样了
[31:36] Like he’s standing in a wind tunnel. 他像站在风洞里一样
[31:39] Really? 是吗
[31:41] Poor Bruce. 可怜的布鲁斯
[31:46] What’s his extension? 他是哪个部门的
[31:48] And I’m thinking I may have acted rashly. 我觉得还是太草率了
[31:51] I mean, every marriage has its rough patches. 没有婚姻是完美的
[31:54] Orson loves me, and deep down, he’s a good man. 奥森爱我 其实他也是个好人
[31:57] If I stick with this, maybe we can make it work. 如果我坚持下去 也许能过下去
[32:00] Are you even listening to me? 你到底有没有在听啊
[32:02] Don’t need to. Heard it all before. 没必要 早听过了
[32:05] Oh, really? 是吗
[32:06] I’ve been doing this 20 years. 我干这行都20年了
[32:09] And trust me, 相信我
[32:11] every woman gets cold feet. 每个女人都会心软
[32:13] “Am I making a mistake?” 我是不是做错了
[32:16] “Was he really that bad?” 他真的那么坏吗
[32:18] “Maybe I could try harder.” 也许我能再努力些
[32:21] And I’m gonna tell you what I tell them– 我会告诉你相同的话
[32:24] you’re not making a mistake. 你没有做错
[32:26] He really is that bad. 他就是有那么坏
[32:29] And no matter how hard you try, 不管你多努力
[32:31] he’s still gonna be the same jerk 他还是那个最开始
[32:33] who sent you into this office in the first place. 让你走进这间办公室的人
[32:36] Oh. So I’m just like everyone else, 所以我和其他人一样
[32:38] and you know everything I’m going to say. 我要说什么你都知道
[32:42] I even know the stuff you’re not going to say. 我还知道你不会的话
[32:45] I doubt that. 我不信
[32:47] Let me give it a shot. 那我试试
[32:50] You’ve been thinking, 你一直在想
[32:52] “What happens if I walk away from Orson 如果我离开奥森 放弃为这段感情
[32:54] and everything I invested in this relationship?” 付出的一切 会怎么样呢
[33:00] “Will I ever find another man?” 我还能找到新的归宿吗
[33:07] Will you spend the rest of your life alone? 你会孤独一生吗
[33:13] Close? 差不多吧
[33:18] In the ballpark. 差不离
[33:23] Well, you listen to me. 你听我说
[33:25] You’ve got nothing to worry about. 你没什么好担心的
[33:30] You’re a beautiful, elegant, classy woman, 你是个美丽 优雅 高贵的女人
[33:33] and there’s no way you’re gonna end up alone. 不可能会孤老终身
[33:45] And do you say that to every woman, too? 你也对每个女人这么说吗
[33:49] I mean, I get some real uggos in here. 我真接待过些老女人
[33:51] You know, the kind that are gonna die alone 那些要孤独死去
[33:54] and get eaten by their cats. 被自己猫啃噬的人
[33:57] Charming. 厉害啊
[33:59] So are we back in business? 能继续谈正事了吗
[34:02] Send me the papers when they’re ready. 文件好了就给我送来
[34:13] Honey, I’m glad you’re home. 亲爱的 你终于回来了
[34:15] I brought someone me from work I want you to meet. 我有同事要给你介绍
[34:19] Yeah. It turns out he got the same procedure 他做了
[34:22] that you’re thinking about getting. 你想做的那种手术
[34:23] So I thought maybe you could chat him up about it. 我想你们可以聊聊
[34:25] So you’re finally on board with this? 你最终还是同意我了
[34:27] Well, like you said, it’s your face. 如你所说 是你自己的脸嘛
[34:29] Come on, I’m dying for you to meet Bruce. 快点 我就想让你见见布鲁斯
[34:36] Bruce, I want you to meet my husband Tom. 布鲁斯 给你介绍我老公汤姆
[34:38] Tom, this is Bruce 汤姆 这是布鲁斯
[34:40] Hi, Tom. 你好 汤姆
[34:46] So, um, Lynette tells me 勒奈特告诉我
[34:49] you’re thinking about having a little elective surgery. 你准备做选择性手术
[34:52] Did she? 她说了啊
[34:54] Now you may not be able to tell, 也许你现在看不出来
[34:58] but I’ve had work done. 我的手术已经完成了
[35:01] Really? Have they finished? 是吗 他们完成了吗
[35:08] Now I should warn you that, uh… 我应该给你个警告
[35:11] after they operate, it looks a little weird. 做完手术后 看起来有点诡异
[35:14] Oh, I was wondering about that. Yeah. 我正觉得奇怪呢
[35:16] But eventually it settles, like this. 但最后还是解决了 就是这样
[35:29] Isn’t it exciting, Tom? 是不是很兴奋啊 汤姆
[35:31] In a few weeks, you are gonna look just like Bruce. 再过几周 你就和布鲁斯长得一样了
[35:36] Hey, if you want, I’ll give you the name of my surgeon. 如果你想要 我把我的主治医生告诉你
[35:40] Yes. I definitely want the name of the guy who did that. 好啊 我要知道是谁做的
[35:44] Lynette, Bruce looks like he could use something to drink, 勒奈特 布鲁斯好像想喝东西
[35:47] and I know that I sure could. 我肯定能办到
[35:49] C-could you excuse us for a sec? 抱歉 我们离开一下
[35:55] Very clever, Lynette–inviting the joker over to scare me. 真聪明啊 勒奈特 弄个小丑过来吓我
[35:58] I wanted you to see the face they don’t put in the brochure. 我想让你看看宣传册中没有的脸
[36:01] I will be having my work done by a reputable surgeon. 我会让著名医生来主刀
[36:04] Bruce looks like his was done by a bear. 布鲁斯就好像是熊给他开刀的
[36:07] That’s my point. 这就是我想说的
[36:09] You don’t know how these things will turn out. 你不知道结果会是怎样
[36:10] Well, I am willing to take that risk. I’m doing it. 我愿意承担风险 我就是要做
[36:14] Why are you being so stubborn? 你干嘛这么顽固
[36:17] Why do you care so much? 你干嘛管这么多
[36:19] Because I don’t want to have plastic surgery. 因为我不想整容
[36:23] What? 什么
[36:24] Tom, if you’re unsatisfied with your looks, 汤姆 如果你不满意自己的相貌
[36:28] someday you’re gonna be unsatisfied with mine. 总有一天你也会对我厌倦的
[36:33] – No. – Yes. -不会的 -会的
[36:34] You’re going to look me someday with your brand-new face 某一天你会用崭新的脸看着我
[36:38] And say, “when did she get so old?” 然后说 她什么时候这么老了
[36:41] We won’t look like we belong together anymore. 我们不再会比翼双飞了
[36:45] Lynette, I’m just talking about gettin’ rid of a few wrinkles. 勒奈特 我只是想磨平一点皱纹
[36:48] But I don’t see your wrinkles, Tom. 我没看到皱纹啊 汤姆
[36:50] I see our whole life together. 我看到的是我们走过的岁月
[36:54] This… 这是
[36:56] is you worrying about how you’re going to provide for us. 你在思考如何养活我们
[37:01] This is Penny falling out of the tree house 这是佩妮从树屋上掉下来
[37:04] and breaking her arm. 摔断了手臂
[37:06] This is my cancer. 这是我的癌症
[37:11] These are the millions of laughs 这是让我们挺过
[37:14] that got us through all those tough times. 艰难时期的笑容
[37:18] It’s like a map of our marriage, 就像是我们婚姻的轨迹
[37:21] and I don’t want to lose it. 我不想失去它
[37:24] And it if keeps me from getting a job? 如果因此我不能找到工作呢
[37:29] You’re gonna get a job, 你会找到工作的
[37:31] And it’ll be because they’re impressed by your experience, 是因为你有丰富的经验
[37:34] not your wrinkle-free face. 而不是光滑的皮肤
[37:36] I know exactly what you mean. 我完全了解你的意思了
[37:40] And I love your face, too. 我也爱你的脸蛋
[37:46] And this wrinkle here, that’s when– 这里的皱纹 是在
[37:49] This isn’t about me, Tom. 现在不是说我 汤姆
[37:52] Come on. 走吧
[37:59] Talked to Katherine. You’ll get your alimony. Mike. 和凯瑟琳谈过了 赡养费照旧 麦克
[38:03] Hey. Good news. 好消息
[38:06] Looks like we’re getting fake married after all. 看似我们最终可以完成我们的假结婚了
[38:08] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -是的
[38:11] Mike agreed to keep paying me alimony. He sent me a text. 麦克传简讯给我 他同意继续付赡养费
[38:14] Oh, man. That’s a relief. 太好了 我可以松一口气了
[38:17] And unbelievably generous. 他太大方了
[38:18] I’m gonna send him a thank-you right now. 我得对他说一声谢谢
[38:23] (Mike, thank you thank you thank you…..SO MUCH!!!!!) 麦克 真的是太太太感谢你了
[38:25] You’re welcome. 不客气
[38:38] You know, I really can’t tell you 苏珊 我真的不知道
[38:41] how much I appreciate you doing this for me, Susan. 该如何来表达对你的感谢
[38:44] And I promise,as long as I’m here, 我保证 只要我在这里
[38:46] I’ll pitch in around the house, run errands. 我有什么需要我做的 我一定随叫随到
[38:48] You know, just like a real husband. 就像真正的丈夫一样
[38:51] Clearly, you’ve never been married before. 显然你没有结过婚
[38:53] Well, you know, just because this is, um… 我想说 可能正是一个冒牌婚姻
[38:56] a fake marriage, doesn’t mean it can’t be wonderful. 会出现许多让人意想不到的惊喜呢
[38:59] Well, I’ve been in some real marriages that weren’t, 我经历过真正的婚姻
[39:02] so… maybe you’re right. 所以我认为 你可能是对的
[39:13] Oh, look. Cans. 看看 易拉罐
[39:15] You can’t have a wedding without cans and signage! 婚礼离不开易拉罐和结婚标志
[39:18] Sweet! 太贴心了
[39:20] Let’s get to the car wash on our way to the courthouse. 我们去法院的路上先把车洗了
[39:27] Jackson Braddock? 杰克逊.布拉多克
[39:29] Yes? 什么事
[39:30] We’re with immigration. 我们是移民局的
[39:32] You’re in the country on an expired visa. 你持有过期签证
[39:34] – You’re gonna have to come with us. – Oh, no, no, no. -你得跟我们走一趟 -不行 不
[39:37] – you can’t take him now. – Mam, I need you to step back. -你们不能带他走 -女士 请退后
[39:39] Susan, there’s a business card on the dresser 苏珊 化妆台上有一张律师的名片
[39:42] with an attorney’s number. call him for me, please? 请帮我打给他
[39:45] Please, can’t this wait? We’re about to get married. 我们能等等吗 我们马上就结婚了
[39:47] Not today you’re not. 你们选错日子了
[39:48] What’s going on? Who are these guys? 发生什么事了 他们是谁
[39:50] immigration agents, and I think they’re… 移民局的 我想
[39:52] sending Jackson back to Canada. 她们要把杰克逊遣送回加拿大
[40:22] Hello? 你好
[40:22] May I speak with, uh, Bree Van de Kamp? 请找布里·范德坎普
[40:25] Oh, she’s not in at the moment. Can I take a message? 她现在不在 请留言
[40:27] Uh, yeah, this is Sheila with Weston Brothers Storage. 我是威斯顿兄弟仓库的西拉
[40:29] It’s about the storage unit she just rented. 我想谈谈关于她租的存储间
[40:31] Storage unit? 存储间
[40:32] Uh, yeah, we overcharged her on the deposit. 对 我们的保证金多算了
[40:34] Tell her not to worry. 告诉她不用担心
[40:35] We’re gonna deduct it from her next bill. 我们会在她下张订单里扣除掉的
[40:37] – Okay. Uh, thank you. – You’re welcome. -好的 谢谢 -不客气
[40:45] Everyone wears some kind of mask, 每个人都戴着面具
[40:48] so you must look closely 你必须睁大双眼
[40:50] to find the truth that lies beneath. 才能发现谎言后的真相
[40:57] Some conceal anxiety about growing older. 有人掩饰年华逝去的恐惧
[41:06] Some hide fears of financial ruin. 有人隐藏对于破产的畏惧
[41:17] Others cover up a love that continues to linger. 有人将无法忘去的真爱掩埋
[41:29] And then there are those who let their masks slip. 有些人的面具不小心滑落
[41:36] If you look to their eyes, 如果你仔细看着他们的双眸
[41:40] you’ll see who they really are… 他们才会现出原形
[41:43] and exactly what they’re capable of. 及其精心盘算的计划
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme