时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Lynette went back to work. And Tom filled his days. | 勒奈特又成了职业女性 汤姆的生活倍感充实 |
[00:05] | -You’re good at this girl talk thing. -Thanks | -你对女性的话题很擅长 -谢谢 |
[00:07] | Do you at least know why he steals? | 那你知道他偷窃的原因吗 |
[00:09] | I steal to hurt you. | 为了伤害你 |
[00:11] | Bree struggled to understand her husband’s problem, | 布里尽力理解丈夫的问题 |
[00:14] | While down the street, | 而在街道另一边 |
[00:16] | Edie finally figured out her husband’s plan. | 伊迪终于弄清楚了她丈夫的计划 |
[00:19] | So you could get close to the man who killed your family. | 你跟我结婚就是为了 接近那个害死你家人的人 |
[00:22] | He was never punished. | 他从未受任何惩罚 |
[00:42] | Rose kemper was a survivor. | 瑞斯・凯普是位幸存者 |
[00:45] | You could see that by looking into her eyes. | 从她眼神中就能看出端倪 |
[00:48] | She had buried one husband, | 她亲自葬夫 |
[00:51] | Given birth to five children, | 抚养5个孩子 |
[00:54] | Survived illness, bankruptcy, | 经历过病痛 破产的折磨 |
[00:57] | Even the loss of her teeth… | 甚至牙齿掉光的疼痛 |
[01:00] | As a result, | 结果就是 |
[01:02] | Rose kemper was no longer afraid of anything. | 瑞斯・凯普无所畏惧 |
[01:07] | Sadly, the man who climbed into her window that night | 不幸的是 那晚爬进她窗户里的那个男人 |
[01:11] | Was unaware of this… | 对此一无所知 |
[01:16] | But rose was more than happy to explain it to him. | 但瑞斯很乐意给他点颜色瞧瞧 |
[01:26] | Get out of here! just get the hell out! | 滚出去 快滚 |
[01:30] | I’m calling the police. do you hear me?! | 我要给警察打电话 你听到吗 |
[01:48] | Mrs. kemper? | 凯普夫人 |
[01:54] | Katherine! what are you doing here? | 凯瑟琳 你来这做什么 |
[01:57] | Oh, i heard you weren’t feeling well, | 我听说你感觉不太好 |
[01:59] | So i brought you some flowers. | 所以给你带了点花 |
[02:02] | The doctors tell me you had a mild heart attack. | 医生说你心脏病险些复发 |
[02:04] | Did they tell you why? | 他们告诉你原因了吗 |
[02:07] | It was death. | 是死神 |
[02:10] | He came for me. | 他来找我了 |
[02:13] | Death came for you? | 死神去找你了 |
[02:15] | But i chased him out with my baseball bat. | 但是我用棒球棍把他赶走了 |
[02:19] | I gave him a good whack, too, right on the old noggin. | 而且我还狠狠打了他一顿 就在脑门上 |
[02:23] | How much morphine do they have you on? | 他们给你注射了多少吗啡 |
[02:26] | You know that shelf where I keep my knickknacks? | 我有个放摆设的架子 |
[02:31] | He tried to take one. | 他想偷走 |
[02:33] | Death collects knickknacks. | 死神也收集摆设 |
[02:36] | he couldn’t get me, he went after that other lady– | 他带不走我 就把另一个女人带走了 |
[02:39] | The one who crashed. | 那个撞到电线杆的女人 |
[02:41] | Edie britt? | 伊迪・布利特 |
[02:43] | Oh, yes, and i saw everything. | 是她 我什么都看到了 |
[02:46] | Death just staggered out into the street, | 死神摇摇晃晃走到街道上 |
[02:50] | And he raised his hands, | 举起了手 |
[02:52] | And he made her run into that light pole. | 让她撞到了电线杆上 |
[02:58] | Katherine… | 凯瑟琳 |
[03:00] | You believe me, don’t you? | 你相信我说的话吧 |
[03:03] | Oh, i would never make anything like this up. | 我从不说谎的 |
[03:06] | Know you wouldn’t, sweetheart. | 我相信你不会的 |
[03:09] | Listen, i’ll stop by tomorrow. | 我明天再来看你 |
[03:12] | You just get your rest, okay? | 你先休息会儿 好吧 |
[03:16] | Uh, katherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[03:18] | If you see death lurking in the hall, | 你如果看到死神藏在大厅里 |
[03:22] | You tell him he better not come around here, | 告诉他不要到这边来 |
[03:24] | ’cause i am not afraid of him. | 因为我一点也不怕他 |
[03:30] | No, rose kemper was afraid of anything… | 是的 瑞斯・凯普什么也不怕 |
[03:35] | But the man who had broken into her home… | 但那个闯进她家的男人 |
[03:40] | Was now very afraid of rose kemper. | 现在却很怕她 |
[03:55] | The fact is everyone does it– | 为了掩盖真相 |
[03:59] | Sometimes with the help of an overturned cushion… | 人们有时把垫子翻过来 |
[04:05] | Sometimes by means of a large potted plant… | 时而用大盆栽来遮蔽丑行 |
[04:12] | Other times using the top button of a shirt. | 或者用衬衣上的扣子 来掩盖事实 |
[04:17] | Yes, everyone has something | 是的 人人都会掩藏些事 |
[04:20] | They want to keep hidden from prying eyes… | 不想让好打听的人知道 |
[04:23] | It’s hard to believe you got this bump just by falling. | 很难相信你这伤是摔倒弄的 |
[04:26] | But some people are better at cover-ups than others. | 但一些人比别人更擅长于掩盖 |
[04:29] | I know, but that’s what happened. | 我知道 但就这么发生了 |
[04:31] | I went for a walk, i tripped,i hit head | 我出去散步 被绊了一脚 然后就这样了 |
[04:34] | Okay, well, everything’s looking much better. | 恩 现在看起来好多了 |
[04:38] | I see no reason why he shouldn’t be released this weekend. | 这周末就可以出院了 |
[04:41] | Really? that soon? | 真的吗 这么快 |
[04:43] | You can pick him up in the afternoon. | 你可以下午来接他 |
[04:45] | Orson, i’ll check in one more time before you go. | 奥森 你出院前我再过来看一次 |
[04:53] | Well, you don’t seem all that thrilled | 你看起来 |
[04:56] | About the prospect of me coming home. | 并不怎么期盼我回家 |
[04:59] | Honey, i don’t mean to be negative. | 亲爱的 我不是不想你回去 |
[05:01] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[05:03] | What’s gonna happen? | 还会发生什么事 |
[05:05] | Will you keep stealing and lying to me? | 你还会继续偷东西对我撒谎吗 |
[05:10] | I love you, but i just can’t put up with that anymore. | 我爱你 但我实在受不了那些了 |
[05:13] | Don’t worry. things are gonna be different. | 别担心 一切都会不一样了 |
[05:15] | how? well, i’ve been doing a lot of thinking lately, | 我最近想了很多 |
[05:19] | And i’ve decided… Finally, to be happy. | 我终于 决定 要快乐起来 |
[05:24] | How can you just decide something like that? | 你怎么能决定这种事情 |
[05:28] | Look… | 听着 |
[05:30] | There are things that i don’t like about my life, | 我生命中有些东西是不喜欢的 |
[05:34] | But there is so much that is good. | 但好的东西还是很多的 |
[05:37] | Do i really wanna risk losing everything? | 我真的要冒险失去一切吗 |
[05:42] | I mean, if i can decide to be resentful and jealous, | 我是说 如果我能决定愤怒和嫉妒的话 |
[05:46] | I can damn well decide to be happy… | 我同样也能决定快乐 |
[05:49] | And be the kind of husband that you deserve. | 成为你值得去爱的老公 |
[05:55] | Do you really mean that | 你是说真的吗 |
[05:58] | I do. | 真的 |
[05:59] | I hope so…because i just cannot take any more lying | 希望如此 因为我再也受不了你撒谎了 |
[06:03] | You won’t have to. | 再也不会了 |
[06:10] | I can promise you that. | 我可以向你保证 |
[06:16] | Dave? | 大卫 |
[06:18] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[06:21] | Dave? | 大卫 |
[06:27] | He didn’t answer. okay, now i’m starting to get worried. | 他不说话 现在我开始担心了 |
[06:30] | Yeah, i left that casserole three days ago, | 我前几天把餐盘放那里了 |
[06:32] | And it’s still there. | 现在还在那 |
[06:33] | I’m surprised the squirrels haven’t gotten to it. | 好奇怪松鼠居然没吃掉 |
[06:35] | Maybe they did. | 也许它们去了 |
[06:36] | Anybody seen any dead squirrels around here? | 有人在周围看到死松鼠吗 |
[06:38] | even if dave wants to be alone | 即使大卫想一个人待着 |
[06:40] | We have to make sure he’s taken care of. we owe it to edie. | 我们也要确保他好好的 我们欠伊迪的 |
[06:43] | I say we keep showing up here until he lets us help him | 我们还是尽量让他接受我们的帮助 |
[06:44] | we need to be annoying and persistent. | 我们要叽叽喳喳 坚持不懈 |
[06:45] | We’re good at that. | 我们对此比较擅长 |
[06:46] | so who can come by later and check on him? | 那谁过会来看看他 |
[06:49] | I’d do it, but i’m working late. | 我想来 但我要工作 |
[06:51] | I’m in the classroom all day | 我一天都要在教室里待着 |
[06:53] | and i have meetings after. | 之后还要开会 |
[06:54] | I have a rehearsal dinner to cater. | 我要准备一套晚宴 |
[06:56] | ugh, and i have a garden clu meeting. | 我有一个园艺俱乐部的聚会 |
[07:00] | You’re in a garden club? | 你参加园艺俱乐部了 |
[07:02] | Yeah, i just joined. | 是的 刚加入的 |
[07:04] | Wait. there wouldn’t happen to be actual gardeners | 等等 不会真有园丁 |
[07:06] | In this club, would there? | 在这个俱乐部吧 |
[07:09] | hot shirtless gardeners, great abs and learner’s permits | 有你穿这么劲爆的园丁吗 别人让你进吗 |
[07:12] | Gee, this bit just gets funnier and funnier. | 真是越来越有趣了 |
[07:15] | Oh, we tease because we love. | 我们这么逗你是因为我们喜欢 |
[07:17] | Now back to dave. i’ll ask mike to check in on him. | 说回到大卫 我会让迈克去看他 |
[07:20] | That’d be great. | 那太好了 |
[07:21] | remember to tell him “annoying and persistent”. | 记得告诉他要”叽叽喳喳 坚持不懈” |
[07:23] | And i can make another casserole. | 我可以做另外一个餐盘 |
[07:24] | yeah, ’cause he hasn’t suffered enough. | 是啊 他受的还不够 |
[07:27] | That’s a bit that i never get tired of. | 这种调侃我最喜欢了 |
[07:32] | Dave? hello? | 大卫 在吗 |
[07:34] | It’s mike. | 我是迈克 |
[07:40] | Dave? | 大卫 |
[07:41] | Dave? | 大卫 |
[07:49] | Hey, i’m, uh, sorry to barge in. | 抱歉直接闯进来 |
[07:51] | I just want to make sure you’re okay. | 只想确定你没事 |
[08:02] | Katherine made you lasagna. | 凯瑟琳给你做了千层面 |
[08:04] | Thought i’d be a good idea to eat something. | 感觉吃点东西会好点 |
[08:10] | Want me to get you a plate? | 想让我给你拿个盘子吗 |
[08:13] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[08:19] | You’ll get through this. | 你要挺过去 |
[08:21] | Buddy, you will. | 伙计 你会挺过去的 |
[08:23] | Look, i have gone through some really– | 听着 我也经历过 |
[08:25] | You’noing. | 你那什么都不是 |
[08:27] | And if you stand there | 如果你还站在这里 |
[08:28] | and try to tell me you understand how I feel | 试图给我说你能理解我的感受 |
[08:30] | I swear to god, i’m gonna lose my mind. | 我发誓 我会发狂的 |
[08:34] | -I’m just trying to help. -you can’t, okay? | -我只想帮帮你 -你帮不了 |
[08:37] | So why don’t you go back to katherine | 那你为什么不去找凯瑟琳 |
[08:39] | And your happy little life and leave me the hell alone? | 过你那快乐的小日子 让我一人静静 |
[08:43] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[08:45] | I don’t have any idea what you’re going through. | 我不知道你都经历了什么 |
[09:02] | Sweetie, i’m home. | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[09:11] | Don’t make plans on tuesday. | 周二别有什么计划 |
[09:13] | We’re having dinner at the solis’ and… | 我们要去索利斯家吃饭 |
[09:17] | What’s that look on your face? | 你怎么了 |
[09:19] | You didn’t eat dairy again, did you? | 没有再吃乳制品吧 |
[09:22] | No. i’ve been working out. | 我一直在健身 |
[09:25] | If you’re good, i’ll let you cop a feel. | 如果你喜欢 我让你摸下 |
[09:29] | that’s okay. i can see it from here. | 不用了 从这就可以看到 |
[09:32] | It’s thrilling. | 很棒 |
[09:36] | you smell good. | 你真香 |
[09:39] | Mm. i just took a shower, | 我刚洗了个澡 |
[09:41] | And i know where you’re going with this… mm. | 我知道你想干什么 |
[09:42] | -But i am exhausted. -oh, come on, lynette. please? | -但我实在太累了 -勒奈特 拜托 |
[09:46] | Ooh. whining–that’s hot. | 发牢骚了 真火辣 |
[09:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:54] | Let’s have sex. | 我们来嘿咻吧 |
[09:57] | But i warn you, i’m just gonna lie here, | 但我警告你 我只是躺在这 |
[09:59] | Resenting the whole time, waiting for this hell to be over. | 一直对你抱怨 等这该死的事情结束 |
[10:03] | Okay. if you’re sure. | 没问题 只要你肯 |
[10:06] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[10:07] | -Come on! -all right, all right. okay, forget it. | -别这样 -好 好 不做了 |
[10:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[10:15] | You just took a shower? where? | 你刚刚洗了澡 在哪 |
[10:17] | At work. | 公司 |
[10:19] | Didn’t know you had a shower there. | 我不知道你那还有浴室 |
[10:21] | I don’t. carlos does. | 我没有 卡洛斯有 |
[10:25] | So you went into carlos’ office, | 那你去了卡洛斯的办公室 |
[10:27] | Stripped naked and took a shower? | 直接脱光然后洗澡 |
[10:30] | No, i went into carlos’ bathroom, | 不是 我进了他的 浴室 |
[10:32] | Closed the door, then stripped naked and took a shower. | 把门关上 然后脱光开始洗澡 |
[10:35] | I’m not comfortable with this. what if he walked in? | 我听着不舒服 他要是进去怎么办 |
[10:38] | Then maybe i’d get that raise i’ve been asking for. | 如果他要求的话 我可以考虑 |
[10:40] | This isn’t funny. | 我没跟你开玩笑 |
[10:41] | You already spend 16 hours a day with the guy, | 你一天跟他相处16个小时 |
[10:43] | and now I found out some hours you are naked and wet. | 有时还全身湿透 赤身裸体好几个小时 |
[10:46] | hours? it was two minutes. | 好几个小时 两分钟而已 |
[10:48] | It’s not like i’m lighting candles | 又不是点着蜡烛 |
[10:50] | And putting on barry white. | 听着巴里・怀特(北美男歌手) |
[10:52] | I don’t care. i want it to stop. | 我不介意 我不喜欢这样 |
[10:56] | Fine. | 行 |
[11:04] | I should’ve just had sex. i’d be asleep by now. | 我应该刚刚给做了 现在好好睡觉 |
[11:14] | and, ladies, we have been asked by the city council | 女士们 市议会要求我们 |
[11:18] | To beautify the center divider on main street. | 美化主要街道的中央分禾器 |
[11:20] | So make sure your calendars are clear next tuesday. | 所以要确定下周二没别的安排 |
[11:24] | I know i’m new here at the garden club, | 我知道我在园丁俱乐部是新人 |
[11:26] | But what’s with all the gardening? | 但为什么干这些活 |
[11:28] | I thought this was just an excuse | 我以为我们只是 |
[11:29] | To get together for bitchin’ and boozin’. | 聚在一起 发发牢骚 喝酒狂欢呢 |
[11:31] | blame Edna, the flower fascist. | 要怪就怪爱德娜 那个花卉法西斯分子 |
[11:33] | Yeah, when we first joined, | 我们刚加入时 |
[11:35] | We used to sit around in wicker chairs, | 经常坐在柳椅上 |
[11:37] | Drinking margaritas and just looked at the flowers. | 喝喝玛格丽特鸡尾酒 赏赏花 |
[11:39] | i’d killed from margarita | 我爱死玛格丽特鸡尾酒了 |
[11:41] | Don’t cluster, ladies. vary the colors. | 女士们 不要聚在一起 颜色要分开 |
[11:44] | And she’s the one i’d kill. | 我也爱死她了 |
[11:46] | I mean,who is really in charge? | 谁是这里真正的负责人 |
[11:49] | Alice Koontz. grand mal seizure while driving. | 爱丽丝.库恩兹 开车时癫痫病发 |
[11:55] | Well, this edna has got to be stopped. | 我们要阻止这个爱德娜 |
[11:59] | How? | 怎么阻止 |
[12:02] | Oh, my god. you’re planning a coup, aren you? i’m in. | 天哪 你要罢工了是吧 我加入 |
[12:05] | Me, too. | 我也加入 |
[12:07] | Well, that’s three. who else can we get? | 我们三个人了 还能找到谁 |
[12:11] | Definitely judy. | 朱迪也会参加 |
[12:13] | And terry’s allergic to everything. | 泰瑞讨厌这一切 |
[12:15] | One bee sting, and she blows up like… | 只要稍稍刺激她一下 她就会 |
[12:17] | Well, like, judy. | 像朱迪一样 加入我们 |
[12:18] | How about the woman in the overalls? | 那个穿工装裤的女人怎么样 |
[12:20] | Phyllis? she just got her second d.u.i. | 菲里丝 她超喜欢喝酒 |
[12:22] | If there’s cocktails, she’s in. | 如果有鸡尾酒的话 她肯定来 |
[12:24] | Okay, so the lush gives us six. | 那我们现在6个人了 |
[12:26] | -What about them? -no way. they’re all friends of edna’s. | -她们呢 -不行 她们都是爱德娜的朋友 |
[12:30] | Mm. all right, so they have six, and we have six. | 好了 她们6个人 我们也是6个 |
[12:33] | We’re gonna need a tiebreaker. | 我们的决胜局开始了 |
[12:42] | Hey, uh, are men allowed to join the group? | 男的也可以加入吗 |
[12:46] | I don’t know why they wouldn’t be. | 我觉得可以 |
[12:49] | Ladies, start your blenders. | 女士们 准备好你们的调酒器吧 |
[12:52] | Orson, I heard you wanted to see me. | 奥森 听说你想见我 |
[12:55] | Yes, Dr. kagen. | 是的 凯科医生 |
[12:57] | I heard you’re treating a lady across the hall. | 我听说 你是对面的那位女士的主治医生 |
[13:00] | -you mean Rose Kemper? -she’s actually my neighbor. | -你是说瑞斯・凯普吗 -是 她其实是我的邻居 |
[13:03] | I wanted to know how she’s doing. | 我想知道她怎么样 |
[13:04] | sorry. I can’t discuss With anyone she’s not related to. | 抱歉 我不能和没有亲属关系的人谈论病人情况 |
[13:08] | Oh. well, that’s a problem. | 这是个问题 |
[13:11] | See, she has no family or friends, for that matter. | 你看 她没有家人 也没有朋友 |
[13:15] | And, uh, because of her dementia… | 而且 因为她痴呆了 |
[13:18] | Who said she has dementia? | 谁说她痴呆了 |
[13:20] | Well, certainly you’ve heard some of her bizarre ramblings. | 你肯定听过她说的一些不知所云的疯话 |
[13:22] | If she doesn’t have dementia, | 如果她没痴呆 |
[13:25] | It’s something just as troubling. | 同样还是让人担忧 |
[13:27] | She has been saying some very disturbing things. | 她一直在说令人不安的话 |
[13:30] | But I wasn’t aware it was an ongoing situation. | 但我不觉得这是个大问题 |
[13:32] | Oh, yes, it is. | 不 这是个大问题 |
[13:35] | And I’m so worried about her going back to that big house | 我很担心 她回到她的大房子后 |
[13:38] | With no one to look after her. | 没人照顾她 |
[13:40] | Hmm. i hate to get social services involved. | 我不喜欢社会服务部门牵扯进来 |
[13:43] | They’d probably just stick her in some state-run facility. | 他们可能会把她接进国立的疗养院 |
[13:46] | Oh, that would be a shame. | 真遗憾啊 |
[13:48] | But what if she ends up hurting herself or someone else? | 但如果她最后误伤自己或其他人呢 |
[13:52] | I mean, i am no lawyer, | 我又不是律师 |
[13:54] | But wouldn’t the hospital be liable? | 难道医院不应该负责任吗 |
[14:12] | Hey, Penny. aren’t you gonna be late for school? | 你好 佩妮 你上学是不是晚了 |
[14:15] | My stupid brothers hid my homework. real mature. | 我那些白痴哥哥把我的作业给藏起来了 长不大的家伙 |
[14:19] | Is your mom ready? | 你妈妈准备好了吗 |
[14:20] | She’s in the shower. | 她正在冲澡 |
[14:22] | What? | 什么 |
[14:26] | Lynette! | 勒奈特 |
[14:29] | Carlos, you’re early! | 卡洛斯 你早了 |
[14:33] | Didn’t you get my text? the meeting got moved up. | 你没收到我的短信吗 会议提前了 |
[14:35] | Oh, crap. i’ll be right there! | 该死 我这就下去 |
[14:40] | Lynette, you okay? | 勒奈特 你没事吧 |
[14:42] | Lynette? | 勒奈特 |
[14:45] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[14:47] | If you don’t answer me, i’m coming in there. | 如果你不出声 我就要进去了 |
[14:58] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[15:00] | All right, doctor. thank you. bye. | 好的 医生 谢谢 再见 |
[15:03] | He says that since you weren’t out very long, | 他说 因为你失去知觉的时间不长 |
[15:05] | You should be fine. And don’t worry about the meeting. | 应该没什么大碍 你也不用担心会议 |
[15:08] | I pushed it to lunch, and I can handle it alone. | 我把它推迟到午饭了 我可以自己处理 |
[15:10] | no, I’m fine. I wanna go | 不 我没事 我可以去 |
[15:12] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[15:14] | Okay, I’ll let you get dressed. | 好 等你穿上衣服 |
[15:16] | Hey, carlos, quick question for ya. | 卡洛斯 一个小问题 |
[15:19] | Last thing I remember, I was in the shower, naked, | 我只记得 我在洗澡 没穿衣服 |
[15:22] | Reaching for the soap. | 我去捡肥皂 |
[15:23] | Then i was here on the bed, under a blanket… | 然后我就在床上了 盖着毯子 |
[15:29] | Still naked. | 还是没穿衣服 |
[15:31] | And my question is, | 我想问 |
[15:32] | How did I get from there to here? | 我是怎么从那边到这边的 |
[15:38] | I carried you. | 我把你抬过来的 |
[15:40] | which means you saw me… | 这就是说 你看到我 |
[15:45] | Lynette, the only thing i was thinking about | 勒奈特 我当时只想 |
[15:48] | Was were you gonna be all right? | 你会不会出事 |
[15:50] | Oh, well, I appreciate that. | 好 真的谢谢你 |
[15:54] | And here’s something else I’d appreciate– | 如果咱们对这件事情守口如瓶 |
[15:56] | Could we not tell anyone else about this? | 我会更感激你 |
[15:58] | Not tell anyone? I’m a first-time hero. | 不告诉任何人吗 我可是第一次当英雄 |
[16:01] | This would be my lead item in this year’s chrismas letter | 这可是我今年圣诞节吹嘘的主要事迹 |
[16:04] | If tom finds out, he’ll freak. | 如果汤姆知道的话 他可能要发疯了 |
[16:06] | He has this weird thing | 他总有些奇怪的想法 |
[16:08] | About being the only guy who gets to see me naked. | 他觉得他应该是唯一能看到我的裸体的人 |
[16:11] | You got it. now get dressed. we gotta go. | 好 我不会说 穿上衣服咱们走吧 |
[16:16] | Could you maybe step outside? | 你能不能到外面等我 |
[16:17] | I only do one show a day. | 我一天只展示一次 |
[16:26] | Here you go! | 来了 |
[16:31] | Edna, here’s your diet soda. | 爱德娜 这是你的无糖可乐 |
[16:33] | Try to keep your pants on. | 希望你一直保持身材 |
[16:35] | You know, I don’t mean to be a killjoy, | 我不想泼冷水 |
[16:37] | But are we gonna do any planting today? | 今天我们会去种花草吗 |
[16:41] | There’s some seeds in this. Knock yourse out. | 这里面有些种子 请随便吧 |
[16:56] | Patty, do you mind if I steal tom for a sec? | 帕蒂 你不介意我把汤姆借走一秒钟吧 |
[17:00] | Okay, but only a sec. | 好 就一秒哦 |
[17:04] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[17:06] | First of all, you’re a real prince for coming today. | 首先 你真是好人 今天来帮我们 |
[17:10] | Thanks to you, our coup is complete. | 由于你 我们的政变成功了 |
[17:12] | No problem. | 不用谢 |
[17:14] | Anyway, I know you must be bored silly, | 我知道你肯定无聊死了 |
[17:18] | So go ahead and make your escape. | 你可以走 去吧 |
[17:20] | Actually, i’m thinking of staying. | 事实上 我想留下来 |
[17:22] | I’m having a great time, meeting some nice people. | 我过得很愉快 和大家聊得很开心 |
[17:24] | Yeah, about that– I gotta warn you. | 关于这点 我得警告你 |
[17:28] | Patty’s kinda got a thing for married men. | 帕蒂总是喜欢勾搭已婚男人 |
[17:30] | Oh, patty? No! No, no. She’s just being nice. | 帕蒂 不会吧 她只是人很好 |
[17:33] | Yes, she’s like that. She’ll give you the bra off her back. | 不 她喜欢这样 她什么都愿意给你 |
[17:37] | We’re just talkin’. | 我们只是在聊天 |
[17:39] | “oh, tom, what big arms you have”– | 哦 汤姆 你的胳膊真壮啊 |
[17:43] | That kind of talkin’? | 这种聊天吗 |
[17:45] | Oh, that. Okay, fine. | 这个 好吧 |
[17:47] | Fine. Point taken. | 好了 知道啦 听你的 |
[17:48] | Okay, great. Now if you’ll excuse me, | 好 现在 如果你不介意 |
[17:51] | I have to get back to my gardening. | 我要继续”种花”了 |
[17:57] | So Orson’s decided to be happy. | 所以奥森决定要快乐 |
[18:00] | Isn’t that great? | 这不是很好吗 |
[18:02] | He sounded very sincere. | 他听起来很诚恳 |
[18:05] | I’ll bet. | 我相信 |
[18:06] | So just how happy is he going to be? | 那他准备要多快乐 |
[18:09] | Will he whistle while he works, | 他是会在工作的时候吹口哨呢 |
[18:11] | Or will he just skip around the house occasionally? | 还是说他会围着房子欢快的跳 |
[18:14] | I did not raise you to be bitchy. | 我可没教过你说话这么恶毒 |
[18:15] | No, you raised me to be passive-aggressive. | 是 你没教 你教我当笑面虎 |
[18:18] | My bitchiness– that was self-taught. | 毒舌 这是我自学的 |
[18:21] | Well, save it for those karaoke parties at Bob and Lee’s. | 留着到鲍勃和李的卡拉OK聚会上说吧 |
[18:24] | I am not amused. | 我可不觉得有趣 |
[18:26] | Mom, your b.s. meter might be broken, | 妈 你心智被蒙蔽了 |
[18:29] | But mine works just fine. | 但是我很清醒 |
[18:31] | Orson’s up to something. | 奥森在搞什么鬼 |
[18:32] | Well, I can understand why you’re a bit cynical, | 我可以理解你为什么有点刻薄 |
[18:36] | But I’m giving him another chance. | 但我要再给他一次机会 |
[18:38] | He’s my husband, and i still love him. | 他是我丈夫 我还爱他 |
[18:42] | He’s been stealing stuff from your friends. | 他从你朋友那里偷东西 |
[18:45] | He tried to get you to sell your business. | 他还想让你卖掉你的公司 |
[18:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:51] | Fine. | 好 |
[18:53] | Go ahead. Take him back. | 去吧 把他接回来吧 |
[18:55] | But while you’re watching orson skip and sing, | 但如果你发现奥森又跳又唱 |
[18:58] | I’ll be looking up divorce lawyers, just in case. | 我就去找离婚律师 以防万一 |
[19:08] | Susan, you here? | 苏珊 你在吗 |
[19:09] | In the kitchen. | 我在厨房 |
[19:15] | Why are you mopping the ceiling? | 你干嘛刷房顶 |
[19:17] | I was cooking, all right? | 我在做饭 |
[19:20] | Lids. | 锅盖 |
[19:21] | Susan, you really gotta start using lids. | 苏珊 你真的要开始用锅盖了 |
[19:24] | Sometimes it’s the stove’s fault. | 有时候是炉子的问题 |
[19:27] | So i, uh, saw dave last night. | 我昨晚去看大卫了 |
[19:31] | How’d that go? | 怎么样 |
[19:32] | Not good. he’s in a really dark place. | 很不好 他情绪很低落 |
[19:34] | He kinda lashed out at me. | 他对我发脾气 |
[19:37] | At you? why? | 对你 为什么 |
[19:39] | I don’t know. it’s like all of a sudden, | 我不知道 很突然 |
[19:42] | He resents my happiness with katherine. | 他憎恨我和凯瑟琳的感情 |
[19:44] | -That’s weird. -maybe not. when your wife dies, | -太奇怪了 -可能也不奇怪 尤其当妻子去世了 |
[19:47] | It must be depressing | 看到其他人有自己的爱人 |
[19:49] | To see other people in a loving relationship. | 一定很受打击 |
[19:51] | Hey, maybe you could look in on him. | 或许你该去看看他 |
[19:55] | Yeah, yeah, That didn’t come out right. | 是 不该这么说 |
[19:58] | I know what you meant. | 我知道你意思 |
[20:01] | I’ll stop by tomorrow and see him. | 我明天会去看他 |
[20:03] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[20:06] | You know, this whole thing with edie… | 伊迪的事情 |
[20:09] | I mean, seeing her lying in the street that night… | 看到她那晚在街上躺着 |
[20:14] | Oh, it just brought up | 唤醒我所有可怕的回忆 |
[20:16] | All those awful memories from our accident. | 让我回想起咱们那次事故 |
[20:22] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[20:25] | We did what we had to do. | 我们已经做了我们该做的 |
[20:27] | Yeah. | 是 |
[20:31] | Look what it did to us. | 想想那次事故害得我们… |
[20:38] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[20:40] | buddy. | 宝贝 |
[20:42] | Hey, you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[20:43] | No. Mommy made spaghetti. | 不饿 妈妈做了意大利面 |
[20:49] | All right, I’ll, uh, O’ll have him back before school. | 好 上学之前我会带他回来 |
[20:57] | You take care. | 你自己保重 |
[20:59] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[21:12] | I’m on my way to work, | 我现在要去工作 |
[21:14] | But I just wanted to bring you these. | 但是我想给你带点东西 |
[21:16] | Uh, chicken salad sandwiches, which I did not make. | 鸡肉沙拉三明治 不是我做的 |
[21:18] | I bought. i learned my lesson from the casserole. | 我买的 已经在做砂锅炖菜中得到教训了 |
[21:23] | Uh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:25] | Uh, wait. | 等等 |
[21:27] | Could you maybe have one right now | 你现在可能想吃一个 |
[21:30] | So that i know that you ate something? | 这样我就知道你确实吃东西了 |
[21:33] | I’m not hungry, but again, thanks. | 我不饿 还是谢谢你 |
[21:36] | Dave, i know that you’re going through hell, | 大卫 我知道你现在很痛苦 |
[21:40] | But edie was my friend, so please, let me help you. | 但是伊迪是我的朋友 让我来帮帮你 |
[21:43] | Just a little. | 就帮点小忙 |
[22:00] | You sure you don’t want one? it’s really good. | 你确定你不想要尝尝吗 还不错 |
[22:04] | Still not hungry. | 我还是不饿 |
[22:11] | So… have you thought about what you’re gonna do now? | 你有没有想过你要做什么 |
[22:15] | I’m gonna sell the house. | 我要把这房子卖了 |
[22:17] | You’re kidding. so soon? | 你开玩笑吧 这么快 |
[22:19] | I’ve got a realtor coming by today. | 今天会有个房地产中介来找我 |
[22:21] | I’m gonna put the money in a trust for travers. | 我会把这笔钱给特拉法斯存起来 |
[22:24] | It’s, uh, it’s what edie would have wanted. | 伊迪想这么做 |
[22:29] | Okay, well… | 好 |
[22:33] | At least you’re making plans for the future. | 至少你是为未来做些打算 |
[22:35] | Everything that ever mattered to me is gone. | 我曾关心的一切都不在了 |
[22:39] | The future’s the last thing i’m thinking about. | 我才不会去想未来 |
[22:46] | Uh, well, I should Probably… put these away | 我想 我应该把这些收起来 |
[22:51] | Before I finish them off. | 要不然我都吃光了 |
[22:57] | Are you sure there’s nothing I can do to help you? | 你确定没什么我可以帮忙的吗 |
[23:01] | A load of laundry? | 洗衣服吗 |
[23:03] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[23:05] | How about a pot of coffee? | 要不要来喝点咖啡 |
[23:07] | Or I could just… | 或者我可以 |
[23:10] | Straighten up in here? | 把这里清理一下 |
[23:12] | Susan, please. I need to be alone. | 求你了 苏珊 我想要一个人呆着 |
[23:23] | okay. | 好 |
[23:29] | Sure. | 好 |
[23:40] | Do you know what is a great cure for the blues? cribbage | 你知道治疗郁闷的良药是什么吗 纸牌 |
[23:45] | do you have a cribbage set? | 你有纸牌吗 |
[23:50] | I thought you had to go to work | 我想你该去上班了 |
[23:52] | I’ll call in sick, take the day off. | 我可以打电话 抱病请假一天 |
[23:55] | Susan… | 苏珊 |
[23:57] | I really don’t want to be rude, but you need to leave. | 我真的不想无礼 但是你该走了 |
[24:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:05] | You have a realtor coming, right? | 一会儿房屋中介会来 是吗 |
[24:07] | You cannot let him see the house in this condition. | 你不想让他看到你的房子这么乱吧 |
[24:10] | So just let me clean up a little. | 让我帮你稍微打扫一下 |
[24:14] | You won’t even know I’m here. | 我马上就走 |
[24:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:48] | I will be back after work to check on you. | 我下班再来看你 |
[24:53] | But until then, | 但是 在那之前 |
[24:55] | Here’s the phone, in case you wanna order chinese | 给你电话 如果你想点个中国菜 |
[24:59] | Or… | 或者 |
[25:01] | Call a hotline or something. | 打给热线电话 |
[25:15] | Hey, katherine, can you call me back as soon as you can? | 你好 凯瑟琳 听到的话 给我回电话 |
[25:18] | I just left dave, and he’s in bad shape. | 我刚刚离开大卫家 他非常不好 |
[25:21] | I actually think that he might be– | 我真的觉得他可能会 |
[25:23] | Oh, crap. I gotta go. | 该死 我先挂了 |
[25:31] | -Yes, officer? -License and registration, please. | -你好 长官 -请拿出驾驶执照 |
[25:33] | Oh, okay. uh, what did I do? | 好 我做什么了 |
[25:35] | It’s again the law to talk on a cell phone | 驾驶时 讲电话没用免提装置 |
[25:38] | Without using a hands-free device while driving, | 这是违法的 |
[25:40] | As of january 1st. | 从1月1日起 |
[25:41] | Right. I know that. I just was worried about a friend, | 好 我知道这个 我只是在关心一个朋友 |
[25:45] | So I forgot. I’m sorry. | 所以我忘了 抱歉 |
[25:47] | Step out of the car slowly. | 慢慢走下车来 |
[25:50] | – Uh, what? you don’t want the license? – Out of the car. | -什么 你不看驾照了吗 -下车 |
[25:56] | You think that I’m dangerous. | 你以为我是歹徒吗 |
[25:59] | – No, I totally have an explanation for those. – Stop talking. | -不 我要跟你解释一下 -住嘴 |
[26:02] | You’re gonna feel really silly when you | 如果你知道这是什么 |
[26:04] | – Hear what it is. – Get off the car | -你就会觉得我很傻了 -下车 |
[26:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:07] | – On the ground! – oh, yes, Sir! | -趴到地上 -是的 长官 |
[26:11] | Hey, susan. i just got your message about dave. | 你好 苏珊 我刚听到你的留言 |
[26:14] | I’m on my way to the hospital, but if you want me to, I… | 我正在去医院的路上 如果你想让我 我 |
[26:19] | You know, why don’t we talk later? | 我想还是待会再说吧 |
[26:38] | Hey, tom. | 嘿 汤姆 |
[26:42] | Was that patty rizzo? | 那是帕蒂.瑞索吗? |
[26:43] | Yeah. i had some car trouble, so she followed me | 是的 我的车出了点故障 |
[26:46] | Over to the garage and gave me a lift back. | 她开车陪我去车行 顺便载我回来 |
[26:49] | Patty lives six blocks away. i live down the street. | 她家离这儿有六街区 而我住这么近 |
[26:52] | Why didn’t you ask me to take you? | 为什么不叫我载你呢? |
[26:55] | Are you going somewhere with this? | 你到底想说什么? |
[26:57] | All right, look, tom, i’m sorry, | 好了 汤姆 我很抱歉 |
[26:59] | but i got a responsibility here | 但我得负责 |
[27:00] | I brought you into the club. | 是我介绍你去俱乐部的 |
[27:02] | I introduced you to the horny homemaker. | 是我把你介绍给那个淫荡的女人的 |
[27:05] | – I just don’t want you to… – what, gaby, cheat on my wife? | -我只是不想让你… -加布 你是说背叛我老婆? |
[27:10] | I was gonna say “die of gonorrhea,” | 我刚刚想说”死于淋病” |
[27:12] | But that’s close enough. | 但都差不多 |
[27:13] | Okay, um, i really appreciate your concern, | 好的 我很感谢你的关心 |
[27:17] | But how can i put this? | 该说些什么呢? |
[27:20] | Butt out. | 离我远点 |
[27:21] | All right, tom, you leave me no choice. | 好的 汤姆 是你逼我这么做的 |
[27:24] | You are no longer allowed to see patty. | 不准你再见帕蒂了 |
[27:26] | “allowed”? who are you, my mother? | “不准?” 你以为你是谁? 我妈妈? |
[27:29] | I trump your mother. i am garden club president. | 我有权这么做 因为我是园艺俱乐部的主席 |
[27:32] | This is ridiculous. | 太可笑了 |
[27:34] | – I thought you were my friend. – Look, i love you, tom, | -我以为我们是朋友 -汤姆 我喜欢你 |
[27:37] | But you’re my friend with a small “f.” | 但我们的关系只是说得过去 |
[27:39] | My friend with the big “f” is lynette. | 勒奈特是我的朋友 |
[27:42] | So if i see something that could hurt her, | 如果我发现你伤害她 |
[27:45] | You bet your ass i’m gonna do something about it. | 我可是要动真格的 |
[27:47] | a neighbor offers me a ride | 我搭了下邻居的顺风车 |
[27:50] | If you want to hurt lynette | 如果你将事情无中生有 |
[27:52] | And twist it into something that it isn’t, screw you. | 伤害到了勒奈特 那滚蛋 |
[27:55] | And that’s with a big “f.” | 那才是”朋友”啊 |
[28:02] | Hello, my love. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[28:05] | Oh, hello, darling. please tell me you’re here to spring me. | 亲爱的 告诉我 是你带来了新鲜空气 |
[28:08] | Not that i haven’t enjoyed every moment | 不是说我不喜欢 |
[28:10] | Of your poking and prodding. | 你对我戳戳点点的 |
[28:11] | I’m just taking one last loo | 我只是想再给他做一次检查 |
[28:13] | Are you sure he wasn’t in some sort of bar fight? | 你确定这些伤不是在酒吧打架造成的吗 |
[28:16] | It looks like he got smacked over the head | 他的头上有撞伤的痕迹 |
[28:17] | With a pool cue or something. | 用撞球球杆还是类似的东西造成的 |
[28:18] | orson’s not exactly | 奥森可不是会打架的人 |
[28:20] | He’s more of a raised-voices- at-a-cheese-tasting | 他顶多只会拉大嗓门 |
[28:22] | type. while i’m finish up here | 好了 差不多了 |
[28:24] | Do you wanna go sign the discharge papers? | 你现在方便办出院手续吗? |
[28:26] | Great. be back in a minute. | 太好了 一会就回来 |
[28:34] | Bree? | 布里? |
[28:36] | Katherine. hi. what are you doing here? | 凯瑟琳 你在这干嘛 |
[28:39] | Oh, i came to see rose kemper. | 我来看看瑞斯・凯普 |
[28:41] | Oh, right. i heard she was here. | 对了 我听说她也住院了 |
[28:43] | Yeah, it’s so sad. i’m here to help her pack. | 对 她挺可怜的 我来帮她收拾一下 |
[28:45] | Social services is coming this afternoon | 社工下午来医院 |
[28:47] | – To take her to some nursing home. – I’m surprised. | -带她去什么私立疗养院 -真的吗? |
[28:49] | i knew she was a bit dotty | 我知道她有点神经兮兮的 |
[28:50] | But didn’t think it was that serious. | 但不知道有那么严重 |
[28:52] | yes. she’s been telling people this story | 她不停告诉人们 |
[28:54] | About how death broke into her house. | 死神如何闯进她家 |
[28:57] | Death? | 死神? |
[28:58] | Oh, dear. | 天哪 |
[28:59] | Apparently he climbed in through a window | 显然死神爬进她的窗户 |
[29:02] | And then tried to steal one of her knickknacks. | 试图偷走她的小装饰物 |
[29:06] | Well, that’s odd. | 太荒谬了 |
[29:08] | Yeah. then she whacked him across the head | 然后她奋力用她的棒球棒 |
[29:10] | With a baseball bat. | 向死神脑袋打去 |
[29:12] | A bat? | 球棒? |
[29:14] | Which is what i would do | 如果死神来偷我的小东西 |
[29:16] | If death were ever to steal one of my knickknacks. | 我也会这么做 |
[29:18] | So did she get a good look at… death? | 那她一定看清楚死神长什么样了 |
[29:21] | No. she said he was wearing some sort of mask. | 没有 她说死神带了个面具之类的东西 |
[29:25] | She tells the story so convincingly, | 她信誓旦旦的样子 |
[29:27] | You almost believe her. | 说得像真的一样 |
[29:30] | Oh, there’s the social worker. | 社工来了 |
[29:32] | I wanna be there when she talks to rose. | 我得过去了 |
[29:40] | He’s all yours, bree. | 布里 把老公还给你了 |
[29:42] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[29:51] | this dinner is delicious. | 晚餐棒极了 |
[29:53] | You really didn’t have to do this. | 你太客气了 |
[29:54] | with the long hours you’ve been putting in | 我只是想 |
[29:56] | I just wanted to do something special to | 做点有意义的事情 |
[29:57] | – say thank you. – and by “do something” | -来表示我的感谢 -说到”做点什么” |
[29:59] | He means having me slave over a rack of lamb all day. | 他是说让我辛辛苦苦烤了一天的羊排 |
[30:02] | I would like to propose a toast. | 我们来干一杯 |
[30:04] | Who says that friendship and business don’t mix? | 谁说友谊和生意不能有交集 |
[30:06] | – To friendship. – hear, hear. to friendship. | -为友谊干杯 -为我们的友谊 |
[30:14] | So i want to hear more about the garden club. | 讲讲你们园艺俱乐部有趣的事吧 |
[30:17] | Tom says he’s meeting all kinds of nice people. | 汤姆说他认识了很多不错的朋友 |
[30:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:21] | Any favorites, tom? | 你最喜欢哪个 |
[30:23] | They’re all great gals. | 她们都很不错 |
[30:25] | One’s sort of a pain in the ass. | 除了有一个很难搞 |
[30:27] | Other than her, i’m having a great time. | 除了她 其他都很不错 |
[30:29] | I keep telling tom how dangerous gardens can be. | 我一直告诉汤姆园艺也是很危险的 |
[30:34] | Everywhere you step, | 你可能会踩到铁铲 |
[30:35] | There are shovels and rakes and hoes. | 耙子 或是锄头 |
[30:43] | You know, lynette and i should really be toasting you two. | 勒奈特和我应该敬你们一杯 |
[30:47] | Mm. us? | 我们 |
[30:48] | Yeah, for putting up | 对啊 |
[30:50] | With all the long hours we’ve been keeping. | 为包容我们长时间在外工作 |
[30:52] | Hey, i didn’t mind the long hours. | 时间长短倒没什么 |
[30:55] | I wasn’t so crazy about the whole shower thing, | 只是关于那次淋浴… |
[30:57] | but… oh, so lynette told you about that? | 勒奈特都给你说了 |
[30:59] | Yeah, she thought i was nuts for getting weird about it. | 她觉得我那是无理取闹 |
[31:02] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[31:04] | A guy carries your unconscious, naked wife to your bed… | 一个男人背着你无意识全裸的妻子到你们的床上… |
[31:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[31:13] | Hey, is this gorgonzola? | 这是戈尔贡佐拉羊奶酪吗 |
[31:16] | The other day when she fell in your shower. | 有天她在洗澡时滑倒了 |
[31:18] | What are you talking about? | 你又在说什么 |
[31:19] | when she took a shower in you office | 是在你的办公室洗澡 |
[31:21] | -You took a shower in my office? -What’s going on here? | -你在我办公室洗澡 -到底是怎么回事? |
[31:24] | Lynette was taking a shower | 那天卡洛斯顺道载勒奈特去工作 |
[31:26] | And carlos came by to drive her to work. | 勒奈特正在洗澡 |
[31:28] | She slipped and fell, and he helped her. | 她滑倒了 他就帮了她 |
[31:30] | you told her? i asked you not to | 你告诉她了 我让你别说的 |
[31:31] | She’s my wife. i tell her everything | 她是我老婆 我什么都给她说 |
[31:33] | oh, you hear that, lynette? they tell each other everything | 听见了吗 勒奈特 他们什么都开诚布公 |
[31:35] | That way they know that they’re not hiding anything. | 他们都知道夫妻间不该有秘密 |
[31:36] | i was just afraid Like you’re doing… right now. | 我只是怕你像现在这样反应过度 |
[31:40] | full disclosure, lynette–that’s what a marriage is about | 透露下 这就是我们的婚姻 |
[31:43] | So i assume you fully disclosed you | 那我可以透露下 |
[31:46] | fully disclosed Your little “friendship” with patty rizzo. | 你和帕蒂.瑞索之间的”友谊”吗 |
[31:51] | What little friendship? | 怎么回事 |
[31:53] | You know what? i think this is gorgonzola. | 我觉得这就是戈尔贡佐拉羊奶酪 |
[31:56] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[31:58] | Well, patty gave me a ride home, | 只是帕蒂有天载我回家 |
[32:00] | And for some reason, gaby’s making a big deal about it. | 不知道为什么加布老是揪着我不放 |
[32:02] | Because it’s patty rizzo. she’s a total slut. | 因为那是帕蒂.瑞索 她是个荡妇 |
[32:05] | You should be on antibiotics just for sitting in her car. | 你坐她的车都应该打一剂抗生素的 |
[32:08] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[32:10] | Stay out of this, gaby. you’ve done enough damage. | 加布 够了 你把这搞得够乱了 |
[32:12] | Hey, don’t snap at me. lynette’s my friend. | 别教训我 勒奈特是我的朋友 |
[32:14] | I was just watching her back. | 我只是在保护她 |
[32:16] | while your husband was watching her front. | 是啊 你丈夫只是在饱眼福 |
[32:18] | Drop it, tom. | 够了 汤姆 |
[32:19] | We’ll continue this at home. | 我们回家再讨论 |
[32:27] | If you have a shower at the office, | 如果你的办公室有淋浴 |
[32:29] | How come you come home smelling so bad? | 为什么你回到家还臭烘烘的 |
[32:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:34] | Why does the lamb taste like sawdust? | 但为什么羊排吃起来像锯屑 |
[32:39] | Oh, thank you, darling. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[32:43] | I can’t tell you how nice it is to be home again. | 回到家的感觉真好 |
[32:46] | Well, it’s wonderful to have you home. | 有你在家感觉真好 |
[32:50] | How’s your head? | 感觉好些了吗 |
[32:52] | Mm, it still hurts. | 还是有点疼 |
[32:54] | Well, that’ll teach you | 这是给你的教训 |
[32:56] | To go out walking in the middle of the night. | 让你知道半夜出去散步的下场 |
[32:59] | You know, i still don’t know why you were out so late. | 我还是不明白你那么晚出去干嘛 |
[33:02] | Well, i told you. | 我给你说过了 |
[33:04] | We had a little spat, and i wanted to clear my head. | 我们吵架后 我想冷静一下 |
[33:08] | Oh. and then you bumped it on that nasty curb. | 然后就撞到了路边的井拦 |
[33:13] | Well, that’ll teach me to fight with my lovely wife. | 这告诉我和我可爱老婆吵架没有好处 |
[33:18] | And that’s all you were doing, | 你就只是出去 |
[33:20] | Just going out for a walk? | 走了一下 |
[33:23] | That’s all. | 对 |
[33:31] | Oh, you know, i just remembered | 哦 我想起来生意上有些事 |
[33:33] | Some business i have to discuss with andrew. | 还得和安德鲁商量一下 |
[33:36] | Enjoy your tea. | 慢慢喝 |
[33:43] | Hey, mom. what’s wrong? | 妈妈 怎么了 |
[33:46] | Orson’s lying to me again. | 奥森又对我撒谎了 |
[33:50] | So i think i have to divorce him. | 我想我得和他离婚了 |
[33:55] | Just, uh, tell me how i can help. | 说说我该怎么帮你 |
[34:02] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[34:05] | I just keep thinking about dave. | 我只是在想大卫 |
[34:08] | His life was so great. he had everything. | 他曾拥有美好的生活 |
[34:13] | Then one day, boom! all gone. | 然后 嘣 什么都没有了 |
[34:16] | Yeah, i know. | 我能理解 |
[34:20] | Life can turn on a dime– | 生活总是不断在变 |
[34:23] | Dave, Edie, Rose Kemper | 大卫 伊迪 瑞斯・凯普 |
[34:30] | The one thing it’s made me realize is… | 这些事让我越发觉得 |
[34:33] | I don’t want to live with regrets. | 我不想在忏悔中生活 |
[34:35] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[34:41] | I’ve been wanting to tell you this for some time. | 我一直都想告诉你 |
[34:44] | Remember when i suggested moving in together? | 记得我提议搬在一起住吗 |
[34:48] | It wasn’t just about saving rent. | 不只是为了减少开支 |
[34:51] | I was trying to pull you closer, | 我原本想抓紧你 |
[34:55] | Manipulate some kind of commitment out of you. | 想从你那里得到些许诺 |
[34:59] | that’s not who i am, so i want you to know that i’m sorry | 那不是真正的我 我想让你知道我很抱歉 |
[35:03] | And it won’t happen again. | 再也不会发生了 |
[35:05] | From now on, no hidden agendas. | 从现在起 没有秘密 |
[35:11] | I like that policy. | 我喜欢这项提议 |
[35:14] | I’m always gonna be honest with you. | 我会一直坦诚相待 |
[35:19] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[35:21] | You’re the guy i’m gonna spend the rest of my life with. | 我们将共度余生 |
[35:34] | Ah, more sandwiches. | 你给我带了三明治 |
[35:36] | Or is my gun in there? | 还是我的枪 |
[35:38] | It’s just your belts and ties. | 只是你的皮带和领带 |
[35:41] | The police kept the rest. | 警察把其余的都没收了 |
[35:43] | I know. they called. | 我知道 他们通知我了 |
[35:46] | You told them i was suicidal. | 你告诉他们我打算自杀 |
[35:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:49] | It’s just– the things you said… | 只是你说那些话 |
[35:52] | I’m worried about you. | 让我很担心 |
[35:54] | Don’t be. | 别 |
[35:56] | I told you, i’m fine. | 我告诉过你 我很好 |
[36:02] | You are not fine. | 你不好 |
[36:03] | How could you be? | 你怎么会很好? |
[36:05] | You have suffered a horrible loss. | 你经历了一场噩梦 |
[36:08] | And you are allowed to feel any way you want. | 你有任何感受都不为过 |
[36:12] | But i know that you are not fine. | 但我知道你过着多糟的生活 |
[36:20] | Okay, well, i’m sorry for ransacking your house. | 好了 抱歉在你家翻来翻去 |
[36:24] | I’ll stop bugging you. | 不打扰你了 |
[36:30] | Edie and i had a fight… | 那晚 伊迪和我 |
[36:34] | That night. | 吵了一架… |
[36:37] | A bad one. | 吵得很厉害 |
[36:45] | I came home. | 我回到家 |
[36:47] | We argued. | 我们就争吵着 |
[36:49] | She stormed out, got in her car and died. | 后来她冲出去 开着车 然后就死了 |
[36:53] | Oh, dave… | 大卫… |
[37:00] | That does not make it your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[37:03] | Doesn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[37:05] | If things had been different, if i… | 如果事情不是那样 如果我… |
[37:08] | Had been different, she’d still be alive. | 不那么做 她就不会死 |
[37:10] | You can’t think that way. | 你不能这么去想 |
[37:12] | what happened is bad enough. | 发生的事情已经够糟了 |
[37:14] | you can’t blame yourself for it, too. | 你不能再自责 |
[37:17] | If you do that, | 如果你这么做 |
[37:19] | You will destroy everything you have left that’s good. | 你会把你拥有一切美好的事都毁掉 |
[37:22] | Trust me. i know. | 相信我 我知道你的感受 |
[37:24] | Trust me. you don’t. | 相信我 你不知道 |
[37:32] | A few years ago, mike and i got in a car accident. | 几年前 麦克和我经历过一场车祸 |
[37:38] | A woman and her daughter… died. | 一个女人和她的女儿丧生了 |
[37:44] | Yeah, i-i heard about that. | 我听说过 |
[37:47] | Mike was driving, right? | 麦克开的车 对吧 |
[37:53] | That’s what we said… | 我们这样对大家说的 |
[37:57] | But it wasn’t true. | 但并不是真的 |
[38:02] | After the crash, | 撞车后 |
[38:07] | I couldn’t find my license. | 我找不到我的驾照 |
[38:09] | I had switched purses that night, | 那晚我换了包 |
[38:11] | And i had left it at home, and so… | 忘记了拿驾照 所以 |
[38:14] | Mike… told them that he was driving. | 麦克告诉他们是他开的车 |
[38:18] | He took the blame for me. | 他帮我顶了罪 |
[38:22] | So… | 所以… |
[38:23] | I understand guilt. | 我深知内疚的感受 |
[38:26] | And i want you to understand | 我想让你明白 |
[38:29] | That edie’s death was an awful tragedy. | 伊迪的死完全是一场事故 |
[38:34] | It was not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[38:39] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[38:41] | Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我这些 |
[38:55] | Heck of a dinner party, huh? | 一顿糟糕的晚餐 |
[38:58] | It’s amazing how fast you can eat in total silence. | 我很惊讶 你不说话可以吃得那么快 |
[39:01] | It’s my fault. i should have just told tom the truth, | 我的过错 我应该告诉汤姆事情的真相 |
[39:04] | Although it turned out to be kind of a wash | 这样就和帕蒂.瑞索那件事 |
[39:07] | With the whole patty rizzo thing. | 扯平了 |
[39:08] | You know what i think is cool? | 其实这很棒 |
[39:11] | You guys have been married a long time, | 我是说结婚这么多年 |
[39:13] | And you still get jealous. | 却还有激情吃彼此的醋 |
[39:15] | Yeah. but just to be on the safe side, | 也对 但安全起见 |
[39:19] | If i fall in my tub again, let me die there. | 下次如果我滑到了 让我横尸浴室 |
[39:22] | Okay. back to work. | 好的 回去工作了 |
[39:24] | Yes. and we shall never speak this again. | 我们再也别提这件事了 |
[39:27] | I am embarrassed enough. | 有够丢脸的了 |
[39:30] | Lynette? | 勒奈特 |
[39:32] | I saw you without your towel. | 我连你裸体都见了 |
[39:35] | You got nothing to be embarrassed about. | 还有什么好丢脸的 |
[39:54] | How’s the garden club today? | 今天在园丁俱乐部怎么样 |
[39:56] | Oh, phyllis got tanked on cosmos | 菲里丝把波斯菊放到了水槽里 |
[39:58] | and threw up on edna… | 然后扔向爱德娜 |
[40:00] | So now we’re back to planting crap. | 我们现在又开始准备对决了 |
[40:05] | Look, i’m really sorry for sticking my nose | 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:07] | Into that whole patty rizzo thing. | 对聚会上的事太敏感 |
[40:10] | It’s okay. i… | 没关系 我 |
[40:12] | The truth is, is i knew she was coming on to me. | 事实是 我知道她直接奔我来的 |
[40:15] | Then why did you keep hanging out with her? | 那你为什么还跟她一起出去 |
[40:21] | Lynette has been so swamped with work lately, | 勒奈特最近忙着工作 |
[40:24] | That she doesn’t… | 她不 |
[40:28] | It’s just nice having a woman notice me again. | 只是又有女人注意我 这感觉很好 |
[40:31] | Is that terrible? | 我是不是很烂 |
[40:32] | No. i get it. | 不 我能理解 |
[40:35] | When we first moved here, | 我们刚搬到这里的时候 |
[40:37] | Carlos was working round the clock, | 卡洛斯没日没夜地工作 |
[40:39] | And he’d chome and barely say hello to me. | 他回到家甚至招呼都懒得跟我打 |
[40:42] | It was like i was invisible. | 就像我是透明的 |
[40:44] | Invisible– that’s the word. | 透明的 就是这个词了 |
[40:50] | So when he didn’t see me, i found someone who did. | 所以当他不见我时 我就找人见我 |
[40:54] | Y-you know i’d never do that to lynette. | 我从没对勒奈特做过这种事 |
[40:56] | I never thought i’d do it to carlos. | 我也从没想过会对卡洛斯做这种事 |
[41:03] | Then it’s a good thing | 这是件好事 |
[41:04] | I’ve got a friend around to keep an eye on me, | 有朋友监督我 |
[41:07] | Even if it’s one with a small “f.” | 虽然我没勒奈特对你那么贴心 |
[41:10] | Well, for the record, you’re growing on me. | 正式声明 我要开始监督了 |
[41:13] | You know what? i’m thirsty. | 我有些渴了 |
[41:15] | Let’s start a book club. | 我们去书友俱乐部看看 |
[41:21] | The fact is everyone does it. | 人人都会掩饰 |
[41:25] | Everyone tries to cover up what | 人人都在试图掩饰 |
[41:27] | they don’t want others to see | 不想让别人看到的东西 |
[41:32] | Women hide their need for commitment… | 女人掩饰她们想要的承诺 |
[41:39] | Men disguise their growing insecurity… | 男人掩饰他们日益增加的不安全感 |
[41:45] | Wives mask their intense disdain. | 妻子掩饰她们深深的蔑视 |
[41:50] | How can ordinary people | 常人怎能 |
[41:52] | Hide the truth of their feelings so successfully? | 如此成功地掩饰他们的感觉 |
[41:55] | All it takes is a friendly gesture… | 示好是必须的 友好在先 |
[42:00] | You can’t play in the street, m.j. | MJ 你不能在大街上踢球 |
[42:02] | You could get hurt, | 你会被伤着的 |
[42:03] | And that would really tear your mom apart. | 你妈妈要伤心死的 |
[42:08] | And a plan. | 谋划在后 |