时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So i’m driving my car the other night, | 那天晚上 我正开着车 |
[00:04] | And what do you think happens? | 知道发生什么了吗 |
[00:08] | I crashed into a utility pole. | 我撞到了电线杆上 |
[00:11] | Then, to add insult to injury… | 更惨的是 |
[00:14] | I was electrocuted. | 我被电打了 |
[00:17] | What can i say? | 真是无语 |
[00:20] | It was one of those days. | 就那么发生了 |
[00:23] | All my neighbors heard it happen, | 所有邻居都听到了 |
[00:26] | So they quickly left their microwaved burritos… | 她们很快放下了卷饼 |
[00:29] | And their expensive jars of moisturizer… | 价格不菲的润肤霜 |
[00:34] | And their racy pay-per-view movies… | 计费电影 |
[00:39] | And they hurried outside, | 冲到外面 |
[00:40] | Excited to see what all the ruckus was about. | 想知道究竟发生了什么事 |
[00:43] | But then, when they saw it was me, | 她们看到是我时 |
[00:47] | This weird thing happened. | 奇怪的事情发生了 |
[00:50] | For a moment, no one moved or said anything. | 片刻寂静 大家站着不动 |
[00:55] | They just stared. | 只是盯着我 |
[00:57] | And then… | 然后 |
[00:58] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[01:00] | All hell broke loose. | 大家一阵躁动 |
[01:02] | Does anybody know c.p.r.? | 有人懂心肺复苏吗 |
[01:04] | There’s been an accident. | 这里发生了意外 |
[01:05] | Edie! | 伊迪 |
[01:08] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[01:09] | Yes, everyone suddenly became very concerned, | 是的 大家都开始关心我 |
[01:13] | Which was touching, | 这很让我感动 |
[01:14] | But ultimately pointless. | 但最终还是无济于事 |
[01:20] | Moments before the ambulance finally arrived, | 急救车到达之前 |
[01:23] | I heard someone whisper… | 我听到有人小声说 |
[01:26] | Don’t worry, edie. | 伊迪 不要担心 |
[01:27] | You’re gonna get through this. you’re gonna be just fine. | 会过去的 你会没事的 |
[01:30] | Susan mayer–wrong again. | 苏珊・梅尔 又错了 |
[01:34] | Two seconds later, it happened. | 两秒之后 |
[01:38] | With all of my neighbors surrounding me, | 在所有邻居的注视下 |
[01:40] | I took my last breath. | 我咽下了最后一口气 |
[01:43] | The good news? | 也有好的一面 |
[01:45] | I died just like i lived– | 虽然我死了 |
[01:47] | As the complete and utter center of attention. | 但仍像活着一样 是大家瞩目的焦点 |
[01:56] | 更多字幕 影视 请登录www.YYeTs.net | |
[02:03] | Two days after i kicked the proverbial bucket, | 在我升天两日之后 |
[02:07] | My husband asked my neighbors to do me a favor. | 我丈夫让邻居们帮个忙 |
[02:10] | You could tell from the looks on their faces | 从她们的表情 你可以看出 |
[02:13] | It wasn’t something they… wanted to do, | 她们并不情愿 |
[02:17] | But… they agreed to do it anyway. | 但 她们最后还是答应了 |
[02:21] | So the next day, they piled into a car | 然后第二天 她们聚在车里 |
[02:24] | With two thermoses filled with coffee, | 带着两个装满咖啡的保温瓶 |
[02:27] | A basket filled with baked goods | 一个装满烤饼的篮子 |
[02:30] | And an urn that was filled with… me. | 还有一个装有我的骨灰缸 |
[02:39] | I hate that we have to this. | 真讨厌我们要这么做 |
[02:42] | So you’ve said. | 你已经说过了 |
[02:43] | I mean, it really is the kind of thing a relative should do. | 我是说 这是一个亲人应该做的 |
[02:45] | Maybe it is, but we’re in the car, on our way there, | 也许吧 但我们已经在去那的路上了 |
[02:49] | So stop your bitching. well, | 还是别抱怨了 |
[02:51] | can you at least put the radio on? | 那你至少该把广播打开吧 |
[02:53] | I won’t feel like bitching | 如果我能跟着唱歌什么的话 |
[02:54] | if i can sing along to something. | 就不会感觉有抱怨了 |
[02:56] | If you start singing, i’ll start bitching, | 你要唱的话 我就开始抱怨 |
[02:58] | -And you don’t want it. -it’s a 4-hour drive. | -你不想吧 -要坐4个小时的车 |
[03:00] | We have to do something to pass the time. | 我们要做点事来消磨时间 |
[03:03] | Here’s a thought. why don’t we talk about edie? | 我有个建议 为什么不谈谈伊迪呢 |
[03:06] | And say what? | 说什么 |
[03:08] | I don’t know, but she is the reason we’re on this trip. | 不知道 但她是我们在车上的原因 |
[03:11] | Uh, maybe we could share memories or tell stories. | 也许我们可以谈谈有关她的回忆 |
[03:13] | Mm. why don’t you start with the time | 那就从 |
[03:16] | She tried to steal your comatose boyfriend? | 她试图偷你那昏迷不醒的男朋友开始吧 |
[03:18] | -That was fun. -okay, i was thinking | -有意思 -我在想 |
[03:20] | Of stories that put edie in a positive light. | 伊迪的一些积极方面的事 |
[03:23] | And after that five minutes is up, then what do we do? | 5分钟就说完了 然后呢 |
[03:26] | The woman is dead, people. let’s honor her memory. | 她死了 我们尊敬下她吧 |
[03:29] | Well, i’m all for saying a few nice things… | 我们都想说些好的事 |
[03:33] | But you were never really friends. | 但你们从没做过真正的朋友 |
[03:35] | You and edie clashed right from the start. | 你跟伊迪从一开始就势不两立 |
[03:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:41] | That’s what everybody thinks. | 每个人都这么想 |
[03:46] | But the the first time we met, | 但我们第一次见面时 |
[03:48] | It seemed like we’d end up being the best of friends. | 本以为是要成为好朋友的 |
[04:02] | Oh, that’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[04:04] | No, it’s okay. | 没啥 |
[04:06] | It landed on the detergent box. | 它掉在了袋子上 |
[04:08] | Here. | 拿去 |
[04:09] | You go buy yourself a fresh doughnut | 再去买个新鲜的面包圈 |
[04:11] | Or booze, crack, whatever eases the pain. | 或是能缓解疼痛的酒啊之类的东西 |
[04:13] | Just move it along. | 把它扔了 |
[04:15] | Uh, you think i’m homeless. oh, no, no, no. | 你认为我是流浪汉吗 不是 |
[04:19] | No, i live here. | 我住这里 |
[04:22] | I-i can prove it. | 我可以证明 |
[04:24] | I know exactly what’s in this garbage bag. | 这垃圾袋里我都知道有什么 |
[04:27] | Um, empty rton of eggs, coffee grinds, | 空鸡蛋盒 咖啡沫 |
[04:30] | Shampoo bottle… | 洗发水瓶 |
[04:31] | Wart removal cream? | 减肥膏 |
[04:35] | You’re right. i’m homeless. | 你说对了 我是流浪汉 |
[04:39] | Susan mayer. oh. | 我是苏珊・梅尔 |
[04:43] | It’s all cleared up. | 都弄干净了 |
[04:45] | Mm. edie britt. i just moved in down the street. | 伊迪・布利特 我刚搬进来 |
[04:49] | Oh, yeah. i saw the moving van. welcome. | 我看到搬家汽车了 欢迎 |
[04:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:53] | So is it just you, or do you have a family? | 你是一个人 还是跟家人一起 |
[04:55] | I have a son. he lives with his dad. | 我有个儿子 跟他爸住在一起 |
[04:58] | It’s a long story. i’ll tell you one day over a margarita. | 说来话长 下次我们喝酒的时候可以谈 |
[05:03] | You wanna invite me in for a margarita? | 你想让我进去喝一杯吗 |
[05:06] | How about coffee? i just put on a pot. | 咖啡怎么样 我刚煮上 |
[05:09] | Great. | 好极了 |
[05:10] | You can fill me in on all of the neighborhood gossip, | 你可以告诉我邻居们的事 |
[05:13] | Starting with the redhead across the street | 从对面那红头发开始 |
[05:15] | With the muffin basket. that’s a robot, right? | 拿着松饼篮子 像个机器人 |
[05:18] | Funny and likes to gossip. | 好 我们随便聊聊 |
[05:20] | -We’re gonna get along just fine. -yes, we are. | -我们会相处得不错的 -是的 |
[05:26] | Wait. stop. | 等等 停下来 |
[05:28] | Could we just rest for a second? | 能不能休息一会 |
[05:32] | We’ve only gone four blocks. | 我们才过了4条街 |
[05:35] | Okay, i lied. | 好吧 我撒谎了 |
[05:37] | I hate running. | 我讨厌跑步 |
[05:39] | Well, why didn’t you say something? | 你之前为什么不说 |
[05:41] | We’ve been doing this for a week. | 我们都跑了一周了 |
[05:42] | because we were starting to become friends | 因为我们刚成为朋友 |
[05:44] | And you like to run, and i like to… | 你喜欢跑步 我喜欢 |
[05:47] | Sit and… | 坐下 |
[05:49] | One of us had to give. | 我们中要有一个人妥协 |
[05:51] | -Hi, susan! -oh, hi, helen | -苏珊 你好 -你好 海伦 |
[05:54] | I would have introduced you, | 我应该介绍你们认识 |
[05:55] | But once helen starts talking, she doesn’t shut up. | 但她一旦开始说 就没完没了 |
[05:58] | -Right. ed told me that. -oh, you met ed? | -是啊 爱德跟我说过 -你见过爱德 |
[06:01] | Oh, yeah. i’ve gotten to know him quite well. | 我很了解他 |
[06:05] | Yeah? | 为什么 |
[06:06] | We’re kinda… | 我们一起 |
[06:08] | Doing it. | 做过 |
[06:09] | Doing what? | 做过什么 |
[06:11] | It. | 那个 |
[06:14] | Ed is married. | 爱德结过婚了 |
[06:16] | Yeah, i’m a naughty girl. | 我是个顽皮的女孩 |
[06:20] | No, you’re being immoral. | 你这么做不道德 |
[06:24] | You’re committing adultery. | 这是通奸罪 |
[06:26] | Actually, ed’s committing adultery. i’m just getting laid. | 准确来说 爱德是通奸 我只是找人上床 |
[06:31] | You know, forget i ever mentioned it. | 忘了我说的吧 |
[06:33] | I can’t forget something like this. | 这种事我忘不了 |
[06:35] | Helen is my very good friend. | 海伦是我很好的朋友 |
[06:36] | i thought you just said she was | 我以为你只是说她 |
[06:38] | She is annoying, and i hide when she knocks on my door, | 她是没完没了地说话 她来敲门我躲着 |
[06:41] | She does not deserve for you to be wrecking her marriage. | 但你不应该破坏她的婚姻 |
[06:45] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[06:46] | Home. | 回家 |
[06:48] | Oh, so you’re not gonna be my friend anymore? | 你不再是我的朋友了吗 |
[06:51] | I don’t think so. | 是的 |
[06:54] | I thought you didn’t like running. | 我以为你不喜欢跑步 |
[06:55] | Well, it depends on what i’m running away from! | 那要看我是否为躲人而逃 |
[07:02] | Hi. i’m the whore that lives down the street. | 我是住在那边的小姐 |
[07:05] | Could i borrow a cup of condoms? | 能不能向你借一包避孕套 |
[07:07] | A cup? are you sure that’ll be enough? | 一包 你确定够用吗 |
[07:09] | Look, i know that you don’t like me, | 我知道你不喜欢我 |
[07:11] | But i am here to do you a favor anyway. | 但我来是要帮你一个忙的 |
[07:16] | I was out to dinner last night, | 昨晚我出去吃饭了 |
[07:18] | -And i saw your husband with another woman. -really? | -我看到你老公跟别的女人在一起 -真的吗 |
[07:21] | I feel bad saying it, | 我很不想这么说 |
[07:23] | But if i were in your shoes, i would want to know. | 但如果我是你的话 我是想知道的 |
[07:27] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[07:29] | Oh, i get it. | 我知道了 |
[07:32] | So you feel i judged you, and for revenge, | 你觉得我批判过你 然后想报复 |
[07:36] | You’re trying to make me insecure about my marriage. | 于是想毁坏我的婚姻 |
[07:39] | If i wanted revenge, | 如果我想报复 |
[07:41] | I would have joined them and made it a threesome. | 我会加入他们 来个三人行了 |
[07:43] | You know, karl would never cheat, | 卡尔从来不会欺骗我 |
[07:46] | And the woman he was with– brandi, his secretary, | 跟他一起的女人是 布兰迪 他秘书 |
[07:50] | And he took her out for her birthday. | 他带她去庆祝生日 |
[07:52] | Oh, the old “i’m taking my secretary | 又是”我带秘书 |
[07:54] | Out for her birthday” routine. | 去庆祝生日”的老路子 |
[07:56] | Hmm. nice tip of the hat to the classics. | 编得真经典 |
[07:59] | Okay, well, since you’re on this moral roll, | 既然你想谈谈道德 |
[08:03] | Why don’t we walk over to helen’s? | 我们为什么不去找海伦谈谈 |
[08:05] | And i will introduce you. we can have some tea, | 我可以介绍你 我们喝喝茶 |
[08:07] | And then you two could swap stories | 然后你俩可以交流 |
[08:09] | About ed’s favorite positions. | 爱德最喜欢的姿势 |
[08:11] | What i do and what brandi’s doing is completely different. | 我跟布兰迪的行为完全不同 |
[08:15] | How? | 怎么说 |
[08:16] | I’m not looking to break up yone’s marriage. | 我没打算破坏他的婚姻 |
[08:19] | I’m in it for a little fun, some free meals | 我只是找乐子 免费餐 |
[08:21] | And to help an unhappy man through his midlife crisis. | 帮一个不快乐的男人度过中年危机 |
[08:24] | Wow. you’re just a giver. | 你真是不求回报啊 |
[08:30] | Fine. | 行 |
[08:31] | use all of your energy judging me, ignore the real problem. | 用尽全力来批判我吧 忽略现实问题 |
[08:35] | But let me tell you something. | 我来跟你说吧 |
[08:37] | This is my area of expertise, | 这方面是我的特长 |
[08:39] | And i saw the look in that woman’s eyes. | 我看到那女人的眼睛 |
[08:41] | She’s not in it for the free meals. she’s in it for keeps. | 她不是找免费餐的 她要永久占有 |
[08:48] | You should leave now. | 你该走了 |
[08:50] | You know, susan, | 苏珊 你知道吗 |
[08:52] | I’m trying to help my neighbor out. | 我喜欢帮邻居摆脱苦海 |
[08:54] | I thought it was the moral thing to do. | 我认为那是道义上应该做的事 |
[09:04] | Three weeks later, i found brandi’s bra | 三周后 我在卡尔的汽车杂物箱里发现了 |
[09:06] | In karl’s glove compartment, and, well, you know the rest. | 布兰迪的内衣 你们都知道接下来的事了 |
[09:10] | Say what you want about edie, she really understood men. | 看到了吧 伊迪真的很了解男人 |
[09:13] | I should hope so. after all those years of research… | 在这么多年的研究之后 她应该了解 |
[09:18] | I can’t help thinking about all the times edie | 我忍不住想伊迪和我一起度过的 |
[09:20] | and i sniped at each other. | 相互抨击的时光 |
[09:23] | We could have been good friends. | 我们本来可以成为好朋友的 |
[09:25] | Well, if she knew what you’re about to do for her, | 如果她知道你将为她做的事的话 |
[09:28] | She’d forgive you for everything. | 她过去什么事都会一笔勾消的 |
[09:38] | Okay, my hour’s up. someone else hold edie now. | 我的时间到了 谁来拿着伊迪 |
[09:40] | Mm. i’ll take her. | 我来拿着吧 |
[09:48] | Kinda looks like cat litter. | 看起来像是猫的粪便 |
[09:50] | Lynette, don’t look at edie. | 勒奈特 不要看着伊迪 |
[09:53] | Or what, i’ll turn to stone? she’s all rough and gritty. | 怎么 我会变成石头吗 她又坚韧又狂野 |
[09:56] | Uh, gaby, before we learn what edie tastes like… | 加布 在我们尝到伊迪是什么味道前 |
[09:59] | I got it. | 我来拿 |
[10:00] | I think a little more reverence for the dead is in order. | 我认为好好拿着是对死者的一点点尊敬 |
[10:03] | Oh, please. we’re talking about edie. | 拜托 我们在谈论伊迪 |
[10:05] | A little more irreverence is what we need. | 我们需要一点点不敬 |
[10:08] | Give it. | 给我 |
[10:16] | Do you remember you took turns driving me to chemo? | 你们几个还记得轮流带我去化疗吗 |
[10:21] | Well, none of you did it like edie. | 没有一个人像伊迪那样 |
[10:26] | Hey, lynette. | 勒奈特 |
[10:30] | How you feelin’? | 感觉怎么样 |
[10:32] | Eh, same. | 还那样 |
[10:33] | Well, here’s the dvd you asked for. | 这是你要的DVD |
[10:35] | Thanks. i’ll watch it during chemo if i’m not too tired. | 谢谢 如果化疗的时候不太累我会看 |
[10:38] | Here we go | 饭来了 |
[10:41] | Oh, hi, edie. | 伊迪 你好 |
[10:43] | Hi. ugh. what is that? | 那是什么 |
[10:45] | It’s a health shake of fermented brown rice, | 这是一种健康的发酵粗米汁 |
[10:48] | And for her entry, | 为了让她好入口 |
[10:49] | A salad of radish, burdock root and bok choy. | 还有萝卜 牛蒡根和小白菜沙拉 |
[10:52] | Mmm. what’s for dessert, waterboarding? | 那水刑官 甜点吃什么呢 |
[10:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:57] | I can’t get comfortable. | 我这么坐不舒服 |
[10:59] | -Could you fluff my pillows? -of course. | -能不能帮我松下枕头 -当然可以 |
[11:03] | Well, i’ve got errands to run, | 我还有其它事情要做 |
[11:05] | And i’ll be back to drive you to chemo. | 我会回来开车送你去化疗 |
[11:07] | before you go, would you put my socks back on? | 你走之前 能不能帮我把袜子穿上 |
[11:09] | My feet are cold again. | 脚又冷了 |
[11:12] | Oh, of course. | 当然可以 |
[11:15] | Katherine, you have got stuff to do. | 凯瑟琳 你有其它事情要做 |
[11:18] | Why don’t i take her to chemo? | 让我来带她去化疗吧 |
[11:20] | It’s fine. | 我没关系 |
[11:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:23] | See you tomorrow then. | 明天见 |
[11:25] | Bye. | 再见 |
[11:30] | Okay, where’s your coat? | 你外套在哪 |
[11:32] | Why? Chemo’s not until 5. | 怎么了 5点才开始化疗 |
[11:35] | Yeah, i’ve gotta make a little stop on the way. | 我中间要停一下 |
[11:44] | Edie! whoo! | 伊迪 |
[11:47] | Been here before? | 你来过这 |
[11:49] | A couple of times. you’re gonna love it. hey! | 来过几次 你会喜欢的 |
[11:51] | Love it? i have cancer. | 喜欢 我有癌症 |
[11:53] | I probably shouldn’t even use | 也许我根本就不能用 |
[11:55] | the ladies’ room | 女厕所 |
[11:56] | Oh, there isn’t a ladies’ room, so that’s not a problem. | 没有女厕所 所以那不是个问题 |
[11:58] | Um, i… | 我 |
[12:00] | Edie, i have chemo in half an hour. | 伊迪 我半小时内就要做化疗 |
[12:04] | Fine. then we better start drinking. | 行 那么我们最好先喝两杯 |
[12:06] | i’m not supposed to drink. | 我不能喝酒 |
[12:08] | And they’re not supposed to do tattoos in the kitchen, | 他们也不能在厨房里纹身的 |
[12:11] | But i have a bald eagle on my ass that says otherwise. | 但我说行就行 |
[12:13] | Two tequila shooters! | 两杯龙舌兰酒 |
[12:16] | – Hey, Edie! – Reggie! oh, I thought you were in florida. | -你好 伊迪 -瑞吉 我以为你在佛罗里达 |
[12:20] | Nah. That was just a body they identified as me. | 没有 他们把一具尸体当成我了 |
[12:23] | Oh. Reggie, this is my friend Lynette. | 瑞吉 这是我朋友 勒奈特 |
[12:26] | I’m trying to cheer her up a little. | 我想帮她振奋一下精神 |
[12:28] | Right on. you wanna shoot some stick? | 你想来两杆吗 |
[12:32] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[12:33] | Oh, come on. You can totally take him. | 来吧 你肯定能赢他 |
[12:36] | No, I can’t. uh, see? Cancer. | 不 我不能 看见了吧 我有癌症 |
[12:40] | Oh. No sweat. | 不用担心 |
[12:46] | I’ll play you one-handed. | 我可以让你一只手 |
[12:50] | Can you excuse us for one second? | 能让我们单独聊一下吗 |
[12:56] | -I need to go to chemo. I have -Cancer. yeah, I heard. | -我得去化疗了 我有 -癌症 我知道 |
[13:02] | And what do you want from me? | 你到底想让我干什么 |
[13:04] | I want you to fluff your own pillows. | 我想让你振奋精神 |
[13:07] | You need to start fighting this thing. | 你要开始跟病魔斗争 |
[13:09] | I’m doing the best I can. | 我已经尽我最大努力在做了 |
[13:12] | Oh, not even close. | 根本没有 |
[13:13] | Hell, Lynette, you are the strongest person I know. | 得了吧 勒奈特 你是我认识的最坚强的人 |
[13:17] | You’re even stronger than me, and that’s saying something. | 你比我还坚强 你有能力做到 |
[13:24] | Now… | 现在 |
[13:26] | I may be a little out of line bringing you here, | 我把你带到这 可能有点离谱 |
[13:30] | But you need to remember who you are. | 但是你要记住你是谁 |
[13:32] | Screw cancer. | 让癌症去死吧 |
[13:34] | You are Lynette Scavo. | 你是勒奈特・斯加沃 |
[13:42] | Two tequilas. | 两杯龙舌兰酒 |
[13:58] | Now… where’s that one-armed friend of yours? | 现在 你那个一只手的朋友去哪了 |
[14:03] | I’m–wanna shoot some stick. | 我想要来几杆 |
[14:14] | Wow. it sounds like she gave you just what you needed. | 看来她给了你需要的 |
[14:17] | -Good for Edie. -She never let me forget it either. | -伊迪干得不错 -她总是提醒我这点 |
[14:19] | She always insisted | 她坚持说 |
[14:21] | It was the tequila shooters that killed the cancer. | 是龙舌兰酒消灭了癌细胞 |
[14:24] | Oh, what the hell is that? | 该死 怎么了 |
[14:27] | Oh, not now. We have a flat. | 不是吧 我们有个备胎 |
[14:29] | Maybe it’s a sign we’re not supposed to do this today. | 也许是个预示 今天不适宜去 |
[14:32] | Nice try. | 得了吧 |
[14:36] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间了 |
[14:38] | Anybody know how to change a tire? | 有人会换轮胎吗 |
[14:52] | You want to hand me that cross wrench? | 给我那个十字扳手 |
[14:54] | do you wanna tell what it is. | 你得告诉那是什么东西 |
[14:56] | It’s the t-shaped dealie | T型的工具 |
[14:57] | I’m gonna whack you with if you don’t hand it over. | 如果你不给我拿过来 我就用它打你 |
[15:01] | You know, Edie used to live around here | 伊迪从紫藤郡搬走后 |
[15:03] | When she moved away from wisteria lane. | 她就住在这附近 |
[15:06] | You mean when you gals gave her the boot. | 你是指 你们一起骂她把她赶走的时候 |
[15:07] | Less yakkin more draggin | 别抱怨 赶快弄 |
[15:09] | Bree, how did you know where she lived? | 布里 你怎么知道她住哪 |
[15:12] | Um, I ran into her once, unexpectedly… | 我有一次意外地碰到她 |
[15:15] | In a place I never thought I’d be. | 在一个我从来没想过要去的地方 |
[15:19] | Bree hodge. | 布里・霍吉 |
[15:22] | Follow me. I’ll get you situated, | 跟我来 我给你找个座 |
[15:24] | And I’ll bring your husband in. | 然后再把你丈夫带过来 |
[15:38] | Is that the visitors’ room? | 这就是访客室吗 |
[15:39] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[15:41] | You don’t happen to have a private room, do you? | 你们难道没有更私密的房间吗 |
[15:47] | You mean, like an upgrade, | 你是指 像个高级房 |
[15:49] | Something with a couch and softer lighting? | 有沙发 柔和灯光 |
[15:52] | That would be lovely. | 那样比较好 |
[15:55] | Oh. you were being sarcastic. | 哦 你在讽刺我 |
[15:58] | Yes, ma’am. Are you ready to– | 是的 夫人 你准备好了 |
[16:00] | Oh, not, uh, just yet. | 不 还没 |
[16:03] | It’s not a bad idea, having an upgrade available. | 如果能有个高级房间 也不是个坏主意 |
[16:07] | I bet that’s a perk people would be willing to pay for. | 我打赌这是个大家愿意付钱的特殊待遇 |
[16:10] | Ma’am, it’s a prison. | 夫人 这是监狱 |
[16:12] | The only perk we offer is a cavity search. | 我们能提供的特殊待遇只有查蛀牙 |
[16:19] | To be honest, I-I’m not feeling up to this. | 老实说 我不太能接受 |
[16:21] | I’m gonna have to come back another day. | 我还是改天再来吧 |
[16:24] | Fine. He’s got another visitor scheduled anyway, | 好 反正他还有一个已经预约好的访客 |
[16:26] | So I don’t even have to tell him you were here. | 所以我至少不用告诉他你来过了 |
[16:28] | Another visitor? Who? | 另外的访客 谁 |
[16:30] | Some lady. She visits him every week. | 一位女士 每周都来看他 |
[16:32] | Every week? What’s her name? | 每周吗 她叫什么名字 |
[16:34] | I can’t give you that. | 不能告诉你 |
[16:37] | If she’s visiting my husband, | 如果她一直来看我的丈夫 |
[16:38] | I think I have a right to know | 我想我有权利知道 |
[16:40] | Ma’am, I’m sorry, but I cannot give you her name. | 夫人 抱歉 不能告诉你她的名字 |
[16:44] | Really? | 是吗 |
[16:46] | Because i would consider that a perk worth paying for. | 因为我认为这是一个值得花钱的特殊待遇 |
[16:57] | Well, well. | 看谁来了 |
[16:59] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[17:01] | I wanted to see you. | 我想来看你 |
[17:03] | And you didn’t bring muffins? | 你没带着松饼吗 |
[17:06] | It isn’t that kind of visit. | 不是那种看访 |
[17:14] | No muffins, no small talk. | 没有松饼 没有应酬 |
[17:17] | Should I be scared or grateful? | 我是应该害怕 还是表示感激 |
[17:20] | I stopped by the prison today. | 我今天去监狱了 |
[17:23] | The guard tells me you’ve been visiting orson– | 守卫跟我说你一直在探望奥森 |
[17:25] | Sometimes twice a week, she said. | 她还说 有时一周两次 |
[17:28] | Oh. who knew lady prison guards could be so chatty? | 没想到监狱女守卫这么八卦 |
[17:31] | What are you up to, Edie? | 你想干什么 伊迪 |
[17:33] | I’m not up to anything, you redheaded ice cube. | 没想干什么 你这红头发的冷酷的人 |
[17:36] | He’s 15 minutes away. | 他离我就15分钟车程 |
[17:38] | And quite frankly, I feel sorry for him. | 坦白说 我替他难过 |
[17:41] | After all, I know what it’s like to be exiled from suburbia. | 毕竟 我知道被紫藤街流放是什么感觉 |
[17:45] | So you’re not… | 所以你不是 |
[17:48] | Trying to start up something? | 不是想挑起什么事端吗 |
[17:50] | He’s in jail. | 他在监狱 |
[17:53] | My boobs are impressive, but they can’t bend iron bars. | 我的胸部是很诱人 但是也穿不过监狱铁窗 |
[18:00] | Thank you for… checking in on him | 谢谢你一直去看他 |
[18:03] | And for answering my question. | 也谢谢你回答我的疑问 |
[18:09] | I have a question. | 我倒有个问题 |
[18:13] | Why aren’t you visiting him? | 你为什么不去看他 |
[18:16] | Oh, well, my schedule is just unreal, | 我的时间有点紧张 |
[18:18] | What with the catering company and lookinafter benjamin. | 我有酒席承办公司的工作 我还要照顾本杰明 |
[18:21] | Yeah, well, we’re all busy. | 看来我们都很忙 |
[18:24] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[18:26] | Why haven’t you been to see him? | 你为什么还不去看他 |
[18:32] | That jail is… | 那监狱 |
[18:35] | It’s disgusting. | 让我恶心 |
[18:38] | All those men in cages, like animals. | 关在铁笼的男人们 就像野兽一样 |
[18:44] | Even to step foot in that place is humiliating. | 甚至踏入那个地方 都让我觉得羞耻 |
[18:47] | That man went to jail for you. | 你丈夫是为了你才进了监狱 |
[18:51] | Do you have any idea how much he must love you? | 你知不知道 他要有多爱你 才能做到这步 |
[18:56] | I do. | 我知道 |
[18:58] | Then why can’t you suck it up | 那你为什么不能忍一忍 |
[19:00] | once a month and going inside and say hi | 每月抽出一天 进去看看他 |
[19:03] | Try to help him get through this living nightmare. | 帮他度过这段艰难日子 |
[19:07] | Why can’t you do that? | 你为什么不能做到 |
[19:13] | Now as I think about it, | 我现在想想 |
[19:17] | Don’t visit him. | 你还是别去了 |
[19:19] | He can do so much better than you. | 他能做的比你好多了 |
[19:52] | So… how are you doing? | 所以 你怎么样 |
[19:55] | How do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[20:02] | You’re right. I shouldn’t have asked. | 你是对的 我不应该问 |
[20:05] | I know it’s horrible here. | 我知道这很可怕 |
[20:07] | How would you know? | 你怎么会知道 |
[20:10] | You’ve never been. | 你又没进来过 |
[20:13] | You have every right to hate me. | 你有理由恨我 |
[20:18] | There’s no need to be melodramatic. | 不用演戏 |
[20:21] | I meant for asking you to come here, | 我是指 坚持让你到这来 |
[20:23] | For insisting you turn yourself in. | 坚持让你自首 |
[20:27] | Oh. now that I see this place, | 现在我看到这个鬼地方了 |
[20:29] | I don’t know what I were thinking | 我不知道我当时是怎么想的 |
[20:31] | You were thinking | 你当时认为 |
[20:32] | I needed to take responsibility for what i did, | 我需要为我所做的事情负起责任 |
[20:35] | And you were right. | 你是对的 |
[20:36] | But still, asking you to make this sacrifice and not… | 但 让你做出这样的牺牲 |
[20:40] | Ever… | 我却 |
[20:43] | Coming to see you… | 从未来看过你 |
[20:51] | How can you ever forgive me? | 你要怎么样才能原谅我 |
[20:56] | Just be there when I get out. | 等我出狱 |
[21:13] | I never told you about that because… i was embarrassed. | 我从来没告诉过你们 因为我觉得很难堪 |
[21:18] | edie britt shamed you into being a better human being. | 伊迪・布利特让你觉得很羞愧 使你成为好人 |
[21:21] | That is embarrassing. | 确实很难堪 |
[21:24] | All right, ladies, we’re ready to ride. | 好了 女士们 我们可以走了 |
[21:26] | Good. we got some ground to make up. | 好 我们还有段路要赶 |
[21:28] | I was hoping we would be able to get there before dark. | 希望天黑前我们能到 |
[21:31] | How do you think he’ll react when we tell him | 你觉得我们告诉他的时候 他会什么反应呢 |
[21:33] | how do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[21:40] | I never thought edie would be crime-ridden | 我从不认为伊迪喜欢乱来 |
[21:41] | I figured she’d wanna be | 我觉得她想要的是 |
[21:42] | Pumped full of chemicals and preserved. | 身体里注满化学品 风干保存 |
[21:45] | Isn’t that what she did for the last 15 years? | 过去15年 她不就已经这么做了吗 |
[21:48] | My theory– edie knew if she was buried, | 我的想法是 伊迪知道 如果她要被下葬 |
[21:50] | Her true date of birth would be carved into a tombstone | 她真实的出生日期就要被刻到墓碑上 |
[21:53] | For all the world to see. | 全世界的人就都知道了 |
[21:55] | you really think she spent a lot of time | 你认为她真的会花那么多时间来 |
[21:56] | Thinking about her death? | 想她自己的死吗 |
[21:59] | Yeah, I do. | 我想 她会想的 |
[22:04] | I spent a night with her | 我曾一整晚上都和她在一起 |
[22:06] | Right after carlos and i got divorced. | 我和卡洛斯刚离婚的时候 |
[22:09] | Is this too red? I think I need something pinky | 这是不是太红了 我觉得我要粉嫩一点 |
[22:11] | It’s fine. hurry up. | 好啦 快点吧 |
[22:12] | I want to to the club while this bikini wax is still fresh. | 我想趁蜜蜡脱毛还新鲜的时候到酒吧 |
[22:17] | This is gonna be fun. | 一定会很好玩 |
[22:19] | I can’t believe we’ve never gone out on the town together. | 我不能想象咱们从没一起出去玩过 |
[22:22] | Well, we’ve never been single together before. | 我们以前从来没一起单身过 |
[22:24] | Oh, I feel so sorry for all those other girls in the bar. | 我替酒吧里的那些女孩们难过 |
[22:27] | Oh, so do I. | 我也是 |
[22:28] | To be fair, we should probably walk in backwards. | 公平起见 我们也许应该倒着走 |
[22:34] | Oh, no, that won’t work. | 不 可能没用 |
[22:37] | We’re an unstoppable team. | 我们是无人能挡的 |
[22:39] | Mm, the hottest chicks on wisteria lane. | 紫藤郡最火辣双枪姐妹花 |
[22:44] | Oh Be nice! | 别这么说 |
[22:45] | There are lots of attractive women on the street. | 咱们这还是有很多漂亮姑娘的 |
[22:46] | Like who? | 比如谁 |
[22:48] | How about bree? | 比如布里 |
[22:50] | Uh, with that hair color, | 她那个头发颜色 |
[22:52] | You could stick a red nose on her, | 你可以给她脸上再装个红鼻子 |
[22:54] | And she could join the circus. | 她就能参加马戏团了 |
[22:56] | Lynette’s beautiful. | 勒奈特很漂亮 |
[22:58] | Mm, for a baby factory. | 她也太能生了吧 |
[22:59] | -And susan? -we’re the hottest, okay? | -那苏珊呢 -我们是最漂亮的 好吗 |
[23:06] | Too much? | 太过了吗 |
[23:09] | No, it’s great. | 不 很漂亮 |
[23:12] | All right. come on. Let’s go. | 好了 咱们走吧 |
[23:25] | Wow! You were right about this place. | 这地方太棒了 |
[23:27] | Told ya. A lot of hotties, very few “notties.” | 就跟你说很棒吧 俊男美女很多 |
[23:33] | Ladies, this is | 女士们 这是 |
[23:34] | From the gentleman at the end of the bar. | 酒吧里面那位先生送的 |
[23:37] | Oh, and I just sat down. | 我才刚坐下 |
[23:40] | Well, that’s a personal best. | 这就是个人魅力 |
[23:42] | Actually, the drink’s for her. | 实际上 这是送给她的 |
[23:49] | Oh! it’s pretty dark in here. | 这里面挺暗的 |
[23:51] | He probably didn’t get a good look at me. | 看来他没好好看我 |
[23:53] | Oh, Edie, don’t take it personally. | 伊迪 别当真 |
[23:56] | We’re just different types. | 我们是不同风格 |
[23:57] | You’re right. some like tall, blonde and sexy, | 对 有些人喜欢高个 金发 性感的 |
[24:00] | And some men like… | 有些人喜欢的 |
[24:02] | That. | 是这种 |
[24:04] | Now, now, edie. don’t be snarky. | 伊迪 别这么刻薄 |
[24:06] | We’re both hot, remember? | 我们是最漂亮的 记得吗 |
[24:09] | Although, apparently, i’m just a little bit hotter. | 虽然看起来 我可能更漂亮 |
[24:12] | Well, one guy might think so. | 一个人会这么想 |
[24:14] | One guy who’s evidently intimidated | 那个人明显是被丰满的女性的胸部 |
[24:16] | By full-sized womanly breasts. | 给吓坏了 |
[24:19] | Hmm. yes, I guess I am a little on the small side. | 我在这方面是小了一点 |
[24:23] | That’s the drawback to having ones that are real. | 这是真货的缺点啊 |
[24:26] | What are you talking about? these are real. | 你在说什么啊 我的也是真货 |
[24:29] | Oh, edie, come on. when you jump up and down, | 伊迪 你上下跳的时候 |
[24:31] | The room moves more than your boobs. | 房子都震动了 你的胸部还纹丝不动呢 |
[24:35] | Well, someone obviously has a chip on her shoulder. | 有人看来是怒了 |
[24:39] | I’d reach down and knock it off, | 我能继续 击败你 |
[24:41] | But i can’t go down that low. | 但我可没那么低级 |
[24:43] | Okay, you really think you’re hotter than me? | 你真的觉得你比我漂亮吗 |
[24:47] | Let’s just say that i have more of what men want. | 我只能说 我有男人想要的 |
[24:51] | Yeah? well, i have a vodka soda here that says otherwise. | 是吗 我可是有杯伏特加饮料 看起来可不是这样 |
[24:55] | Ooh! so he bought you one drink– | 他送你一杯酒 |
[24:58] | A well drink, i might add. | 一杯不错的酒 |
[25:00] | Well, it’s one more than you got. | 就比你多这一点 |
[25:05] | Are you saying that i can’t get a man to buy me a cocktail? | 你是说 我找不到人送我酒吗 |
[25:10] | Sure, you can, just not as many as me. | 当然 有啦 只不过没我多 |
[25:14] | One hour. | 一个小时 |
[25:16] | Whoever gets the most swizzle sticks by the end wins. | 最后谁收集的调酒棒最多 谁就赢 |
[25:24] | See ya in an hour, loser. | 一个小时见 你输定了 |
[25:30] | I know what boys like, we know what guys want | 我知道男人们喜欢什么 我们知道男人们想要什么 |
[25:34] | I know what boys like, we know what guys want | 我知道男人们喜欢什么 我们知道男人们想要什么 |
[25:38] | I make them want me | 我让他们渴望我 |
[25:40] | I like to tease them | 我喜欢挑逗他们 |
[25:42] | They want to touch me | 他们想来抚摸我 |
[25:44] | I never let them | 我从来不让他们得逞 |
[25:47] | I know what boys like | 我知道男人们喜欢什么 |
[25:49] | We know what guys want | 我们知道男人们想要什么 |
[25:51] | I know what boys like | 我知道男人们喜欢什么 |
[25:54] | Boys like | 男人们喜欢 |
[25:56] | Boys like me | 男人们喜欢我 |
[25:59] | Sucker | 烂货 |
[26:00] | I know what boys like | 我知道男人们喜欢什么 |
[26:02] | We know what guys want | 我们知道男人们想要什么 |
[26:16] | Count ’em and weep, solis. | 索利斯 数一下 让你伤心死 |
[26:22] | Well, i guess i could do that. | 我以为我行的 |
[26:26] | Or i could do this. | 谁知更行 |
[26:36] | I should make some kind of speech. | 我本想说点什么 |
[26:38] | But think it’s enough. we both know i crushed you, right? | 事实很明显 我们都很清楚你输了 对吧? |
[26:40] | Now if you’ll excuse me, | 抱歉我得离开了 |
[26:42] | Swizzle stick number 17 has a yacht and giant feet. | 给我买第17杯酒的家伙有一艘快艇 和一双巨足 |
[27:02] | What the hell were you thinking, | 你到底是怎么想的 |
[27:05] | Abandoning me at a singles bar? | 把我一人扔在单身酒吧 |
[27:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:12] | I just needed to be by myself for a while. | 我只是想 一个人呆一会儿 |
[27:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:17] | Don’tell me you’re depressed | 你不是因为输掉了一个无聊的游戏 |
[27:19] | Because you lost some stupid game. | 而在这难过吧 |
[27:21] | I’m not depressed. | 我不是难过 |
[27:22] | I’m surprised. | 我是很惊讶 |
[27:25] | It’s going by so quickly. | 它可以消逝得这么快 |
[27:27] | What is? | 什么 |
[27:30] | My youth. | 我的青春 |
[27:33] | The harder i try to hold on to it, | 我越是使劲去抓住它 |
[27:35] | The more it just… | 它越… |
[27:37] | Slips through my fingers. | 在我指间滑走 |
[27:39] | And all the makeup and dim lighting in the world | 所有的化妆品 和暗淡的灯光 |
[27:42] | Can’t seem to stop it. | 都不能掩盖脸上的皱纹 |
[27:44] | Oh, please. you’re gorgeous. | 拜托 你很美了 |
[27:47] | And you are going to stay that way forever. | 而且你会这么一直美下去的 |
[27:52] | That’s the tricky part. | 鬼才相信 |
[27:54] | I’m not gonna be old. | 我不会老去的 |
[27:56] | What? | 你在说什么 |
[27:58] | Ever since i was a child, | 当我还是小孩时 |
[28:02] | I’ve known that i was never gonna see 50. | 我就知道我不会活过50岁 |
[28:05] | Oh, that’s ridiculous. | 真可笑 |
[28:07] | No, it’s true. | 这是真的 |
[28:09] | As far back as i can remember, | 每当我回首往事 |
[28:11] | A voice in my head said, “live it up today, | 我脑中都有一个声音 “活在当下 |
[28:14] | ’cause you’re not gonna have a lot of tomorrows.” | 因为你的日子不会太长” |
[28:17] | You do realize | 你知道 |
[28:19] | There’s medication designed to get rid of those voices? | 现在医学上可以消除那些声音 对吧 |
[28:22] | It’s not a bad thing, gaby. | 加布 这不是什么坏事 |
[28:26] | It’s actually a gift. | 这其实是一份礼物 |
[28:29] | I… | 我… |
[28:31] | Appreciate my life | 感激我的生命 |
[28:33] | In a way that most people don’t. | 用和大多数人都不同的方式 |
[28:37] | I just didn’t expect it to go by this fast. | 我只是不想它过得这么快 |
[28:42] | That’s all. | 仅仅如此 |
[28:47] | Well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[28:49] | I have a voice inside my head that says you’re wrong. | 我脑中的那个声音告诉我 你是错的 |
[28:53] | It tells me that 50 years from now, | 它告诉我50年后 |
[28:56] | You and i will still be wearing dresses too tight | 我们同样穿着紧身衣 |
[28:59] | And walking in heels too high | 蹬着高跟鞋 |
[29:02] | And going to bars | 去酒吧 |
[29:04] | Where we’ll meet old geezers who’ll buy us drinks | 那些老家伙会用他们最后一笔社保金 |
[29:07] | With the last of their social security checks. | 给我们买酒喝 |
[29:11] | If you say so. | 但愿如此 |
[29:15] | Now come on. let’s go to my house. | 走 去我家 |
[29:17] | Let’s pop open a bottle of wine and toast to our future. | 我们开瓶酒 为我们的明天干杯 |
[29:22] | Why not? | 走吧 |
[29:32] | Isn’t that weird? | 很奇怪吧 |
[29:34] | She knew she was gonna die young. | 她料到她英年早逝 |
[29:40] | What do you mean, you two were | 你们什么意思 你们两个是 |
[29:41] | the hottest chic | 最辣的 |
[29:43] | She called me a baby factory? | 她称我为 小孩工厂 |
[29:46] | Yeah, gaby, in hindsight, | 加布 |
[29:48] | Maybe you shouldn’t have told | 或许你应该 |
[29:49] | that part of the story | 省去那一段 |
[29:51] | I think we’re here. | 我们到了 |
[30:07] | So are we ready for this? | 大家准备好了吗 |
[30:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:14] | Can you ever be ready to tell a boy that his mother is dead? | 怎么会准备好告诉一个小孩 他妈妈死了 |
[30:24] | Hey, travers. | 特拉法斯 |
[30:29] | Remember us? | 还记得我们吗 |
[30:33] | Sure. | 当然 |
[30:34] | Wow. you brought the whole neighborhood with you. | 整条街的人都来了 |
[30:39] | Did my mom come with you? | 我妈妈也来了吗 |
[30:46] | We brought you some muffins. | 我们给你带了些松糕 |
[30:48] | You can share them with your roommates | 你可以和你的室友一块吃 |
[30:50] | Or maybe a favorite teacher. | 或是你最喜欢的老师 |
[30:54] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[30:56] | Is my mom in trouble or something? | 是我妈妈遇到什么麻烦 还是怎么了 |
[31:03] | Come here. | 过来 |
[31:08] | I’m afraid we have some bad news. | 我们带来了不太好的消息 |
[31:12] | Your mom was in a very serious accident, | 你妈妈遇到了严重的事故 |
[31:15] | And i am so sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[31:19] | But she passed away. | 她过世了 |
[31:25] | She died? | 她死了 |
[31:32] | When? | 什么时候 |
[31:34] | A couple of days ago. | 几天前 |
[31:35] | We’ve been trying to get in touch with your dad, | 我们试过联系你的爸爸 |
[31:39] | But he’s still out of the country. | 但他不在国内 |
[31:40] | And your mom’s new husband’s never met you, | 你妈妈的新丈夫从没见过你 |
[31:43] | So he thought it would be best if we told you. | 所以他想最好由我们来告诉你 |
[31:53] | If you’d like, we could give you a moment. | 如果你愿意 我们可以让你静一静 |
[31:55] | No. | 不 |
[31:59] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[32:02] | Well, i have a class. | 我还有课 |
[32:08] | Uh, i’m sure the school will understand | 如果你请几天假 |
[32:10] | If you need to miss a few days. | 校方肯定会理解的 |
[32:12] | I don’t need to do that. | 没有必要这么做 |
[32:14] | I mean, i’m sorry she’s dead, but we weren’t very close. | 我是说 我很抱歉她死了 但我们并没有那么亲密 |
[32:17] | Still, she was your mother. | 但她是你的母亲 |
[32:20] | Technically. | 血缘上是 |
[32:21] | But not a very good one. | 事实她并不是个好母亲 |
[32:24] | Look, travers, we’re all moms here. | 特拉法斯 我们都是做妈妈的 |
[32:26] | We’ve all made mistakes with our kids, | 我们都犯过错 |
[32:28] | And what we count on is when they grow up, | 我们指望当你们长大后 |
[32:30] | -They’ll forgive us. -My mom didn’t even try to raise me. | -你们会原谅我们 – 她甚至都不愿意抚养我 |
[32:34] | I mean, she just handed me to my father and walked away. | 她把我丢给我爸爸就走掉了 |
[32:38] | How do you expect me to forgive that? | 我怎么会原谅她 |
[32:40] | Look, i’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:42] | I don’t mean to be rude, but i’m gonna be late. | 我不想表现得粗鲁 但我要迟到了 |
[32:46] | Hey! hey, hey, wait a second. | 等等 |
[32:48] | Travers, you need to know something about your mom, | 特拉法斯 你必须更了解你的妈妈 |
[32:51] | And i’m gonna tell you. now sit down. | 让我来告诉你 坐下 |
[32:54] | I’d only known your mom about a year | 我认识她有一年了 |
[32:57] | When she came over to my house this one day. | 有天她来到我家 |
[33:01] | Hey, karen! your porch light’s on. | 凯伦 你门廊上的灯还没关 |
[33:08] | sitting in your bathrobe drinking, | 穿着浴袍喝酒 |
[33:11] | And you didn’t call me? | 居然也不叫上我 |
[33:13] | I kinda wanted to be alone. | 我想一个人呆会 |
[33:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:21] | It’s the anniversary of my son’s death. | 今天是我儿子的忌日 |
[33:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:30] | Every year i think it’ll get easier, | 每年我都以为会慢慢好起来 |
[33:33] | And it never does. | 但从来没有 |
[33:37] | Nothing worse than losing a child. | 没有比失去小孩更糟的了 |
[33:41] | In a way, you’re kinda lucky you don’t have any. | 你算得上是幸运的 你没有小孩 |
[33:45] | Actually, i do. | 我有一个 |
[33:47] | What? | 什么 |
[33:49] | Mm, i have a son. | 我有一个儿子 |
[33:53] | You lived here a year. how do i not know this? | 你来这一年了 我怎么不知道 |
[33:57] | Because he lives with his father. | 他和他父亲生活 |
[33:59] | When i got divorced, i gave him full custody, | 我们离婚后 由他父亲监护 |
[34:02] | So i kinda know how you feel. | 所以我清楚你的感受 |
[34:06] | I mean, we’ve both lost kids. | 我们都失去过 |
[34:10] | No. | 不 |
[34:12] | I lost a kid. | 我失去了小孩 |
[34:14] | You gave yours away. | 而你是抛弃他 |
[34:16] | And you have the nerve to tell me you know how i feel? | 所以不要再说 你知道我的感受 |
[34:19] | I gave him up because i wanted to protect him. | 我放弃抚养是想保护他 |
[34:22] | From who? | 不受谁的伤害? |
[34:24] | From me. | 我的 |
[34:25] | You know, i tried to be a good mom. i really did. | 我努力做个好母亲 |
[34:28] | But i know myself. | 但我很了解自己 |
[34:31] | And if he… | 如果 |
[34:33] | If he was gonna grow up normal, | 如果想让他正常生活 |
[34:35] | He needed to get away from me. | 他必须得离开我 |
[34:37] | What a cop-out. | 你这胆小鬼 |
[34:39] | I think you’re just being selfish. | 我想你就是自私 |
[34:41] | You know, trust me, karen, | 相信我 凯伦 |
[34:43] | There is nothing that you could say | 我已经把自己看得一文不值 |
[34:45] | To make me think less about myself than i already do. | 你没有权利让把我说得更差 |
[34:48] | But if it gives him a chance, it’s worth it. | 如果这样对他是一个机会 那就是值得的 |
[34:52] | Aren’t you afraid he’s gonna hate you? | 你不怕他会恨你吗 |
[34:56] | I love him enough to let him hate me. | 我爱他 爱到可以让他恨我 |
[35:12] | Well, i hope you’re not making a big mistake. | 我希望你不是在犯错 |
[35:27] | Me, too. | 我也希望 |
[35:32] | So i’m not defending everything she did, travers, | 特拉法斯 我不是在帮她说话 |
[35:36] | But you have to know, she loved you, | 但你必须得知道 她很爱你 |
[35:39] | More than you can imagine. | 比你想象得要多 |
[35:45] | I really need to get to class. | 我得去上课了 |
[35:58] | Bup,up, bup. i believe i called shotgun. | 让开让开 我要坐前面 |
[36:01] | God, she is so good at that. | 天哪 她很在行抢位 |
[36:03] | She should be. she’s been doing it | 的确 她从坐公共马车那会 |
[36:05] | Since she rode shotgun on an actual stagecoach. hey. hey. | 就开始抢座位了 不是吗 |
[36:11] | I realized… i never thanked you | 我想我应该感谢你们 |
[36:13] | For coming all the way out here just to tell me. | 大老远地赶来告诉我 |
[36:17] | That was really cool of you. | 你们都是好人 |
[36:19] | We felt we owed it to your mom. | 我们觉得应该为你妈妈这么做 |
[36:22] | Oh, my god. i can’t believe we forgot. | 哦 天哪 我们竟然忘了 |
[36:24] | What? | 什么 |
[36:30] | We, uh… | 我们 |
[36:32] | Also came to give you your mom’s ashes. | 把你妈妈的骨灰也带来了 |
[36:39] | We thought you might wanna scatter them somewhere. | 我们想你可能想把它撒在什么地方 |
[36:48] | Unless that’s a little weird for you. | 或者你觉得有点怪 |
[36:54] | Why don’t you guys take ’em? | 我觉得你们更适合决定 |
[36:58] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[37:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:04] | You were her best friends. | 你们是她最好的朋友 |
[37:08] | I’m sure you could think of the perfect place to put her. | 你们一定知道撒在哪里最合适 |
[37:22] | Okay, we’re here. | 我们到了 |
[37:25] | Guys… wake up. | 大家醒醒 |
[37:27] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[37:32] | We’re home. get out. | 我们到家了 |
[37:35] | Lord, lynette. you nearly gave me a heart attack. | 天哪 你差点害我犯心脏病了 |
[37:37] | Yeah, i’d like to see edie again, but not tonight. | 我希望再次看见伊迪 不过不是今晚 |
[37:40] | Oh, i think my leg’s asleep. | 我的腿麻掉了 |
[37:42] | Actually, that’s my leg. get your hand off. | 那是我的腿 把你的手拿开 |
[37:46] | Lynette, thank you again for driving. | 勒奈特 谢谢你开车送我们回来 |
[37:48] | -You bet. -hold it. | -不谢 -等等 |
[37:51] | We still gotta figure out where | 我们还没有决定 |
[37:52] | we’re gonna spread ashes | 把骨灰撒在哪里 |
[37:55] | Now it’s gotta be someplace that was meaningful to edie. | 一定得是对伊迪意义重大的地方 |
[37:59] | Well, edie once told me she lost | 伊迪曾经告诉我 |
[38:01] | her virginity in cow pasture | 她在一个奶牛牧场失贞 |
[38:03] | If we can find that exact field… | 如果我们能找到那个地方 |
[38:05] | We’d find a lot of traumatized cows. | 我们能发现许多有心理创伤的奶牛 |
[38:09] | Do we really need to do this tonight? they’re ashes. | 我们一定得在今晚商量吗 |
[38:12] | It’s not like they’re gonna go bad. | 骨灰是不会变质的 |
[38:14] | Fine. we’ll talk tomorrow. | 好的 明天再说 |
[38:31] | Oh, edie, what are we gonna do with you? | 伊迪 我们该怎么做 |
[39:10] | Subtle as always, i see. | 还是这么难以捉摸 |
[39:26] | This was a wonderful idea, karen. | 凯伦 这主意很棒 |
[39:28] | It wasn’t exactly mine. Now be careful. you’re spilling edie. | 不完全是我的主意 当心 伊迪溢出来了 |
[39:31] | Urn is empty. | 已经倒完了 |
[39:34] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[39:36] | Shouldn’t we say something first? | 我们应该先说点什么吧 |
[39:38] | Like what? | 说点什么 |
[39:40] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:42] | A few words describing how we felt about her? | 说说她给我们的感觉 |
[39:45] | I don’t think edie would want us to get all sappy. | 我想伊迪一定不喜欢我们这么脆弱 |
[39:47] | Well, i think if we’re quick about it, she’d be fine. mm. | 我想她更希望我们能快点结束这一切 |
[39:50] | Here’s a thought– | 我有个主意 |
[39:52] | We all say one word that sums up what we thought of her. | 我们用一个词来总结对她的感受 |
[39:57] | -And then we dump her? -then we dump her. | -然后扔掉她 -对 扔掉她 |
[40:00] | Just one word. this is hard. | 只用一个词 这很难 |
[40:04] | Okay, i got one. i’ll go first. | 我有了 我先来吧 |
[40:07] | Edie britt was sexy. | 伊迪・布利特很性感 |
[40:10] | Perceptive. | 敏锐 |
[40:12] | Strong. | 坚强 |
[40:15] | Beautiful. | 美丽 |
[40:20] | I need four words. | 我要用四个字 |
[40:21] | Okay. i want to do edie justice, and for that to happen, | 我想公正评价伊迪 为此 |
[40:25] | -I need four words, okay? -edie would so not | -我要用四个词 -伊迪会 |
[40:28] | be surprised you’re welcome. | 不会很惊讶的 请便 |
[40:30] | Go ahead, susan. what are your four words for edie? | 说吧 苏珊 哪4个词形容伊迪 |
[40:34] | One of a kind. | 她是异类 |
[40:42] | Now it’s time. | 到时间了 |
[40:48] | And that is | 这就是 |
[40:49] | How wisteria lane came to be my final resting place. | 紫藤郡如何成为我永久的安息之地的 |
[40:56] | My ashes were spread over grass i had once walked on… | 我的骨灰被洒在曾经走过的草地上 |
[41:03] | Beneath trees that had once given me shade… | 曾经乘凉的大树下 |
[41:09] | On top of roses i once admired… | 曾经欣赏的玫瑰花上 |
[41:15] | And beside fences i once gossiped over. | 曾经跟别人叽叽喳喳交谈过的篱笆旁 |
[41:20] | And after my friends had finished saying good-bye, | 在我的朋友们完成告别仪式之后 |
[41:23] | A wind came along and took what was left of into the air. | 一阵风吹来 把剩下的带到了空气中 |
[41:30] | As i looked down on the world, | 我看着下面的世界 |
[41:33] | I began to let go of it. | 我开始释放 |
[41:36] | I let go of white picket fences | 我远离那个白色的箭桩篱笆 |
[41:39] | And cars in driveways, | 车道上的停车 |
[41:41] | Coffee cups and vacuum cleaners. | 咖啡杯和吸尘器 |
[41:45] | I let go of all those things which seem so ordinary, | 我远离看起来是如此平常的所有事物 |
[41:49] | But when you put them together, they make up a life… | 但把它们组合到一起时 就成了一种生活 |
[41:52] | A life that really was one of a kind. | 一种确实异类的生活 |
[41:58] | I’ll tell you something– | 给你说吧 |
[41:59] | It’s not hard to die when you know you have lived, | 只要好好生活过 死并不难 |
[42:03] | And i did. | 我就是这样 |
[42:05] | Oh, how i lived. | 我的人生啊 |