时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | A thief was confronted. well, maybe you’ll feel | 小偷原形毕露 也许你更愿意 |
[00:04] | Comfortable talking to a professional. a psychiatrist? | -和专家谈谈 -心理咨询师 |
[00:07] | Someone light me a cigar. carlos hired a old girlfriend… | -给我点雪茄庆功吧 -卡洛斯聘用了旧情人 |
[00:11] | And gaby hired a spy. i talked to carlos. you’re in! | -而加布聘用了一个间谍 -我和卡洛斯谈过了 你被雇用了 |
[00:14] | Edie dug deeper into dave’s past. | 伊迪深入的发掘丈夫的过去 |
[00:17] | Killed three years ago– car crash. | 三年其死于车祸 |
[00:19] | That was his wife. give me that one. | 那是他的妻子 给我吧 |
[00:21] | Their daughter died in the same crash. | 他们的女儿也在车祸中亡故了 |
[00:23] | And dave’s master plan… you really think i make | -大卫的精心计划 -你真的觉得 |
[00:26] | That much of a difference in mike’s life? | 我对麦克来说 有那么重要吗 |
[00:28] | If he ever lost you | 如果失去你 |
[00:29] | It would destroy him. | 他会痛不欲生 |
[00:31] | Entered its final phase. | 进入了最后阶段 |
[00:37] | Uh, hi. is this the ranger station? | 是卫林站吗 |
[00:40] | Well, i didn’t know whether to call you or fish and game, | 我不确定该向你们报告 还是向野生动物部门报告 |
[00:43] | But, uh, i think i saw some guys up at emerson woods | 我似乎看到了一些非法狩猎者 |
[00:46] | Hunting illegally, and i got worried | 进入了爱默生森林 我很担心 |
[00:48] | Because i know people like to go camping up there, | 因为人们经常在那里露营 |
[00:51] | And i-i sure wouldn’t want anyone to get hurt. | 我不希望有人受伤 |
[00:54] | Oh. no, no need to thank me. | 不不 没必要谢我 |
[00:56] | I’m just doing my part as a concerned citizen. | 我只是在尽一个公民的责任 |
[01:00] | Bye now. | 再见 |
[01:04] | Dave williams | 大卫・威廉姆斯 |
[01:06] | Had been planning the murder for years. | 煞费苦心的策划这场戏 |
[01:09] | And like all the best plans, it was a simple one. | 就像其他的完美计划一样 很简单 |
[01:14] | First, he would guide | 首先 他带着 |
[01:17] | Mike delfino and katherine mayfair | 麦克・德尔非诺和凯瑟琳・梅菲尔 |
[01:19] | To a remote cabin. | 到一个僻静的小屋 |
[01:21] | The next morning, he’d pretend to be asleep | 次日早晨 当这对情侣出发去徒步时 |
[01:25] | As the two lovers left to go hiking. | 他继续装睡 |
[01:30] | Dave would then grab the gun he’d carefully hidden… | 然后大卫拿起事先小心藏好的枪 |
[01:35] | And start to follow his quarry. | 开始追踪他的猎物 |
[01:39] | He’d wait until the two had paused for a moment | 他耐心的等待 |
[01:41] | To catch their breaths. | 直到他们停下歇息 |
[01:44] | And then he’d pull the trigger… | 他便扣动扳机 |
[01:49] | Breaking the heart of the man who had killed his wife. | 让这个杀害他妻子的男人 心痛欲绝 |
[01:54] | When the rangers arrived, | 当护林人抵达 |
[01:56] | They would mention the reports of illegal hunte | 他们会提及事前有人举报过的偷猎者 |
[02:00] | And dave would drive mike back home, | 大卫就会开车和麦克一起回家 |
[02:04] | All the while enjoying his pain. | 同时享受着麦克所受的折磨 |
[02:07] | Yes, | 是的 |
[02:10] | Dave williams had come up With a very simple plan. | 大卫・威廉姆斯策划了这个简单的计划 |
[02:18] | But as he was about to discover… | 但他将会发现 |
[02:21] | Have you faxed this clipping to edie williams yet? | 你还没有把这份报道传真给伊迪・威廉姆斯吗 |
[02:23] | Um, doing it right now. | 马上就传 |
[02:25] | There is nothing simple… | 策划杀人 |
[02:29] | About murder. | 并不是简单的事 |
[02:32] | 美景镇居民一男子被控 意外事故中死亡两人 | |
[02:48] | Life is full of nasty shocks… | 生活中 充满了恶意的震惊 |
[02:53] | Unpleasant surprises that jolt our systems… | 一些扰人的意外 扰乱人体系统 |
[02:58] | And cause our hearts to skip a beat. | 一些 会吓得心跳漏了一拍 |
[03:02] | And these shocks always occur… | 而且这样的震惊 |
[03:06] | Susan? hey, karl. | -苏珊 -嗨 卡尔 |
[03:07] | When we least expect them. | 往往是不速之客 |
[03:09] | Karl. | 卡尔 |
[03:11] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[03:13] | Well, i just enrolled evan. | 我刚为埃文报名 |
[03:16] | And i was worried | 我原本还担心 |
[03:17] | That we’d be out of each other’s lives forever. | 我们永远再也见不到了呢 |
[03:20] | Mm, lucky, lucky. | 真是走运啊 |
[03:22] | What are you doing here? i am an art teacher. | -你怎么会在这里呢 -我是这里的艺术老师 |
[03:25] | Really? do they know that? | 是吗 其他人知道吗 |
[03:28] | And now i’m ignoring you and moving on to evan. | 我忽略你的话 和埃文聊天 |
[03:32] | Hello, evan. | 你好 埃文 |
[03:34] | Evan, this is susan. | 埃文 这是苏珊 |
[03:35] | She’s your sister julie’s mother. | 是朱莉姐姐的妈妈 |
[03:37] | We used to be married. she was a lot younger then. | 我们以前结过婚 那时她还很年轻哦 |
[03:40] | Evan, why don’t you head into the classroom? | 埃文 你先进教室吧 |
[03:43] | I need to talk to your daddy, | 我需要和你爸爸谈谈 |
[03:46] | And i may need to use some grown-up words. | 可能会用上些成人用语 |
[03:50] | Okay, susie q., what’s wrong? | 好吧 可爱的苏苏 什么事 |
[03:52] | Get it off that chest you wouldn’t let me enhance. | 少扣一个扣子也迷不倒我的 |
[03:55] | Listen, it’s bad enough | 挺好了 本来在走廊 |
[03:58] | That i’ve got one ex-husband running around the halls. | 偶遇前夫已经够糟了 |
[04:00] | I don’t need the faculty and the parents | 我可不希望同事和孩子的父母知道 |
[04:03] | Knowing that i have two. | 我有两个前夫 |
[04:04] | So not a word about us having been married. | 对我们以前的事情只字不许提 |
[04:07] | No more wisecracks. no susie q’s. | 别再说俏皮话 别再叫可爱的苏苏 |
[04:10] | I am miss susan, art teacher. | 叫我苏珊老师 艺术老师 |
[04:14] | Yes, miss susan. | 是的 苏珊老师 |
[04:17] | Can i bang your erasers after class? | 下课后能不能拍拍你的”橡皮擦” |
[04:20] | Karl, i’m serious. don’t mess with me. | 卡尔 我说真的 别和我胡闹 |
[04:23] | I have a yardstick, and i’m not afraid to use it. | 我手里有教鞭 而且我会用 |
[04:28] | We’re gonna be making a presentation | 原本为莫里森的合同做的报告 |
[04:32] | For the morrison contract sooner than we planned. | 现在必须提前进行 |
[04:33] | There are a lot of firms gunning for this, | 有很多家公司都在虎视眈眈 |
[04:35] | And–damn it, lynette! don’t–don’t touch my figurines. | 该死的 勒奈德 别碰我的雕像 |
[04:39] | These are worth more than the house you live in. | 它比你现在的房子都值钱 |
[04:42] | Big deal. so is this coffee mug. | 有什么了不起 这咖啡杯也价值连城 |
[04:45] | All right, we should break for lunch. | 好了 我们休息一下用午餐 |
[04:48] | No. until this deal closes, we work through lunch. | 不 除非敲定这个合同 否则午餐时间加班 |
[04:50] | But as a consolation, we’ll also be working nights. | 但令人欣闻的是 晚上也要加班 |
[04:54] | Nights? you really think that’s necessary? | 晚班 真的有这个必要吗 |
[04:56] | This is a $10 million deal, carlos. how bad do you want it? | 这是一百万美元的合同啊 卡洛斯 不吸引人吗 |
[05:00] | You heard the woman. we’re working nights. | 你们都听到了 晚上加班 |
[05:03] | Um, i have a tiny scheduling conflict. | 我晚上有点事 |
[05:06] | I coach my daughter’s basketball team on friday nights. | 周五晚上训练我女儿的篮球队 |
[05:09] | -So if i could– friday nights are now work nights. | -如果我 -周五晚上要加班 |
[05:12] | If we’re successful, | 如果能谈成 |
[05:14] | Those of you on commission stand to do very well. | 你们得到的佣金将会相当可观 |
[05:17] | And those of you who aren’t? | 这不是你们的职责吗 |
[05:18] | well, you get to keep your job | 好吧 为了保住工作 |
[05:20] | Which, in this economy, is a bonus all by itself. | 在现在的经济形势下 这是唯一的收入来源 |
[05:26] | All right, let’s run down to the deli, grab a sandwich | 好吧 我们去快餐店 买几个三明治 |
[05:28] | And meet back here in five. | 五分钟后在这里集合 |
[05:30] | You. | 你 |
[05:32] | No touching. | 别碰我的东西 |
[05:35] | And, yes, i’ll know. | 我会知道的 |
[05:39] | Isn’t she fun? | 她多幽默啊 |
[05:44] | Hey, carlos. | 卡洛斯 |
[05:46] | Did i ever tell you | 我告诉过你 |
[05:48] | That tom and i seriously considered you and gaby | 我跟汤姆认真的考虑过 |
[05:50] | For penny’s godparents? | 想让你跟加布做佩妮的教父母 |
[05:51] | you’re not getting friday’s nights off | 周五晚上必须加班 |
[05:53] | Look, i’m not happy about the schedule either. | 听着 我晚上也不想加班 |
[05:56] | – I’m missing my kids, too. – then do something about it. | -我也想回家陪孩子 -那做点什么啊 |
[05:59] | You’re the president. put the brakes on lucy. | 你是经理 不要让露西那么嚣张 |
[06:01] | lynette, i hired her | 勒奈特 我请她来的 |
[06:03] | And that’s what she’s doing. it’s good for the company. | 这是她的工作 是为了公司好 |
[06:06] | But she makes people crazy. | 可是她把人都逼疯了 |
[06:08] | Can’t you talk to her, get her to dial it down a bit? | 你不能跟她谈谈 把时间协调一下吗 |
[06:11] | i will think about it | 我会考虑的 |
[06:11] | But don’t be asking me for favors like this. | 可是别总是这样让我帮你 |
[06:13] | When we’re at the office, i’m not your neighbor, | 在办公室的时候 我不是你的邻居 |
[06:16] | I’m not your friend. | 不是朋友 |
[06:17] | I’m your boss. got it? | 是你的老板 明白了吗 |
[06:20] | Oh, by the way, | 还有 |
[06:22] | You and tom are coming over for cocktails on saturday. | 你和汤姆周六过来参加鸡尾酒会吗 |
[06:25] | Oh, yeah. i plan to get drunk and bitch about my boss. | 会去 我打算喝的烂醉 说我老板的坏话 |
[06:32] | I’m sorry, but this is unacceptable. | 我很抱歉 可这我不能接受 |
[06:35] | Do you at least know why he steals? | 至少应该知道他为什么会偷东西吧 |
[06:37] | If there were Some sordid childhood trauma we could blame it on, | 是该怪罪某种恶心的童年创伤吗 |
[06:41] | It would really help me out with the neighbors | 这样我跟邻居还好解释一些 |
[06:43] | oh he knows | 他明白的 |
[06:44] | Dr. bernstein uncovered that my very first session. | 伯恩斯坦医生 帮我掩饰了第一次偷窃 |
[06:48] | Really? and–and yet he keeps charging me. | 是吗 那还敢继续收我的钱 |
[06:50] | So, doctor, what’s this “revelation” | 那么 医生 你继续跟我收一小时二十美元的 |
[06:53] | That you’ve been keeping from me for $200 an hour? | 心灵启示是什么 |
[06:57] | I steal to hurt you. | 我偷东西 是想伤害你 |
[07:01] | Why would you want to hurt me? | 为什么想伤害我 |
[07:05] | Each day for the past year, | 去年的每一天 |
[07:07] | You have, inch by inch,Slice by slice, | 你一点一点 一步一步的 |
[07:12] | Brought me closer to being a eunuch. | 把我变成了太监 |
[07:18] | Would you excuse us for moment? | 能让我们单独谈一会吗 |
[07:20] | This just became a private conversation. | 我们想私下谈一下 |
[07:23] | If i stay, i might be able to help. | 如果我留下 也许会有帮助 |
[07:25] | You wanna help? | 你想帮忙 |
[07:27] | Why don’t you go down to the pharmacy in the lobby | 那就去大厅的药店 |
[07:30] | And buy some aspirin? | 买点阿司匹林吧 |
[07:31] | I’m gonna need it. | 我会需要的 |
[07:43] | I don’t deserve this. | 我不该承受这些 |
[07:45] | I have been nothing but supportive of you | 从你出狱后 |
[07:47] | Since you got out of jail. | 我全心全意的支持你 |
[07:49] | I even gave you a job. | 还给了你份工作 |
[07:51] | I wanted to be your partner. | 我想做你的合伙人 |
[07:54] | You made me an employee. | 你把我当雇员 |
[07:56] | So you decided to punish me by resorting to petty theft? | 所以你就要偷东西来惩罚我吗 |
[08:00] | For god sakes, orson, i’m your wife. | 看在上帝的份上 奥森 我是你的妻子 |
[08:03] | Perhaps, but i’m not your husband. | 也许是吧 可我不是你丈夫 |
[08:06] | We may share a bed, but you save your passion for your company | 我们虽然同床共枕 你却把激情都给了公司 |
[08:09] | -That’s not true! -isn’t it? | -不是这样的 -不是吗 |
[08:11] | Every day for the past year, | 过去的一年里 |
[08:13] | i have been in the background,an afterthought, | 我一直不露面 一直在追悔 |
[08:16] | While you spend day and night nurturing your business. | 而你在尽心尽力的经营公司 |
[08:20] | All the while thinking i had your support. | 我一直以为你很支持我 |
[08:23] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[08:24] | I thought i wouldn’t mind being mr. bree van de kamp. | 我想我不介意做布里・范德坎普先生 |
[08:29] | But it’s killing me. | 可是这让我痛不欲生 |
[08:31] | Every day, i get smaller and smaller. | 每一天 我变的越来越渺小 |
[08:35] | And if something doesn’t change, | 如果就这样继续下去 |
[08:39] | Orson hodge is just gonna disappear altogether. | 奥森・霍吉会完全消失 |
[08:46] | Girls are out like a light. thanks for dinner. | 丫头们睡的很快 晚餐很可口 |
[08:50] | Carlos, do you have to go back to work? | 卡洛斯 你一定要去加班吗 |
[08:51] | gaby, i get meeting | 加布 我要去开会 |
[08:53] | -But can’t lucy cover it?-you know those two | -露西不能开吗 -你知道 |
[08:55] | extras zeroes at my paycheck You like so much? | 你喜欢我多挣点钱 |
[08:57] | they’re there because i’m president. | 之所以能挣那么多 因为我是经理 |
[08:59] | Hours are part of the gig. | 鱼与熊掌不可兼得 |
[09:02] | Hey. how about a quickie? | 我们速战速决如何 |
[09:04] | Babe, i don’t have time. | 宝贝 我没时间 |
[09:06] | Right, that’s why i didn’t suggest a longie. oh, come on. | 是啊 所以我没说要来场持久战啊 |
[09:10] | I’ll have your eyes rolling back in your head | 三分钟之内 |
[09:12] | In three minutes flat. | 我能让你爽翻天 |
[09:14] | You wanna do it there in front of the kid’s cups? | 你想在孩子们的宝宝杯前做吗 |
[09:19] | All gone. | 搞定了 |
[09:21] | Now let’s do this. it’ll be like old times. | 咱们做吧 就像过去那样 |
[09:24] | We never did it on the table. | 我们从没在桌子上做过 |
[09:26] | Yeah, we did, years ago. don’t you remember? | 几年前的事了 我们做过的 你忘了吗 |
[09:31] | I don’t think that was me. | 那应该不是我 |
[09:34] | Oh. right. | 哦 是啊 |
[09:36] | Well, we’ll create new table memories. | 好吧 咱们制造点关于桌子的新回忆吧 |
[09:39] | If you’re trying to turn me on, you just failed miserably. | 要是你想挑起我的性趣 你刚彻底失败了 |
[09:42] | Carlos, do you realize since bradley died | 卡洛斯你发现没 布拉德利死后 |
[09:44] | And you took over, we haven’t had sex once? | 你接手公司以来 我们一次也没做过了 |
[09:46] | I miss you. i wanna spend time with you. | 我很想你 我想和你在一起 |
[09:49] | Now move the creamed corn and do me! | 快把奶油玉米移开 跟我做爱 |
[09:50] | okay, how about tomorrow night? | 好吧 明晚如何 |
[09:52] | Yeah, i’ve heard that before, | 这话我听过 |
[09:53] | And then tomorrow comes, and you’re too tired. | 明日复明日 明天你又累了 |
[09:54] | Okay, then, this weekend. i’ll be all yours. | 好吧 那就这周末 我整个人都交给你 |
[09:57] | And we can defile any piece of furniture you want. | 你想玷污哪件家具都没问题 |
[10:05] | Hey, karen, you don’t have any fax paper, do you? | 凯伦 你有传真纸吗 |
[10:09] | Fax paper! | 传真纸 |
[10:11] | Turn down the dean martin! | 把狄恩・马丁那歌声音调小点 |
[10:14] | Don’t worry about it. | 别管了 |
[10:16] | I’ll go to the store tomorrow. do you need anything? | 我明天去商店一趟 你要什么吗 |
[10:19] | Eggs… milk… | 鸡蛋 牛奶 |
[10:22] | Lightbulbs… | 灯泡 |
[10:24] | Okay, let’s make this easier. | 好吧 咱们把事情简单化 |
[10:26] | Is there anything you don’t need? | 有什么你不要的吗 |
[10:28] | I’ll tell you what. | 跟你说吧 |
[10:30] | I’ll call you from the store in the morning, okay? | 明天我到了店里再给你打电话 好吗 |
[10:41] | What a lovely rainbow, june. | 多漂亮的彩虹啊 琼 |
[10:44] | Here’s a gold star for you. | 给你一颗小金星 |
[10:47] | Oh, drew, wow! | 德鲁 哇 |
[10:50] | You know, elephants don’t have wings, | 要知道 大象是没有翅膀的 |
[10:53] | But i like the way you’re thinking. | 不过我喜欢你的创意 |
[10:56] | Hey, evan, what did you draw? | 埃文 你画了什么啊 |
[11:03] | Um… that’s a lot of red. | 有很多红色啊 |
[11:06] | It’s blood. | 是血 |
[11:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:11] | So… | 那么 |
[11:12] | That man must be a doctor | 这男的一定是医生了 |
[11:15] | Making the bloody man all better? | 他在给流血的人治伤 对吧 |
[11:18] | No, he’s stabbing him in the guts with a sword. | 不 他在用刀捅他 捅进内脏里 |
[11:23] | Evan, that’s… | 埃文 这画 |
[11:26] | Kind of a scary picture. | 有点儿吓人 |
[11:28] | Nuh-unh, it’s funny. | 不啊 很好笑的 |
[11:29] | No, honey, it’s inappropriate, | 不 亲爱的 这画很不合时宜 |
[11:31] | Especially when the assignment was | 特别是对你们的要求 |
[11:34] | To make a picture that makes you happy. | 是画出能让你们感到快乐的东西 |
[11:36] | This does make me happy. | 这确实让我很快乐啊 |
[11:39] | Where’s my gold star? | 我的小金星呢 |
[11:44] | I just can’t get used to everyone working– | 我就是没法习惯 大家都去工作了 |
[11:47] | First bree, then susan, now lynette. | 一开始是布里 然后是苏珊 现在是勒奈特 |
[11:49] | Thank god for you. | 全拜你所赐 |
[11:51] | I just had to get out of that boring house. | 我才能离开那幢无聊的房子 |
[11:53] | So what do you gals do when you get together? mostly gossip. | -你们姑娘们在一起都干吗 -主要是聊八卦 |
[11:56] | Mm. you got any good gossip? | 你有什么好八卦吗 |
[11:59] | Ooh. i heard ed simmons got a harley. | 我听说爱德・西蒙斯买了辆哈雷车 |
[12:05] | You know, i should get back. | 知道吗 我该回去了 |
[12:07] | Come on. give me a break. i’m still new at this. okay. | 得了 让我喘口气 我还是新手呢 |
[12:10] | We’ll start with something a little easier–bitching. | 我们从简单点儿的开始 发牢骚 |
[12:13] | I can handle that. bitch away. | 这我能搞定 你尽管发 |
[12:16] | Well, i am so pissed at carlos. he is never home. | 我被卡洛斯惹急了 他很少回家 |
[12:20] | And when he is, he’s too tired to do anything. | 一回家就什么也不想干 |
[12:23] | And by “anything,” i mean sex. | “什么”我是指做爱 |
[12:27] | Are you uncomfortable? | 你没不舒服吧 |
[12:28] | A little. go on. | 一点点 接着说 |
[12:31] | Well, we’ve never had a drought like this. | 我们从没像这样过 |
[12:33] | It’s been almost two weeks. | 都快两周了 |
[12:34] | Two weeks? and that’s a drought for you? | 两周 这对你来说就太久了吗 |
[12:37] | Yeah. lately, carlos just doesn’t want to do it. | 是啊 最近卡洛斯就是不想做 |
[12:40] | Wrong. guys always wanna do it. | 你错了 男人总是想做的 |
[12:42] | Really? yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[12:44] | Even if you’re tired and get home late? | 即便是你很晚才到家 而且很累吗 |
[12:47] | Even if we’re exhausted and late | 即便我们很晚到家 精疲力竭 |
[12:49] | And been shot in the leg… twice. | 还在腿上中了两枪 |
[12:51] | We still want to. | 我们还是想做 |
[12:53] | So you just gotta get past the tired adult to find | 所以你只要忽略那个疲惫的成年人 |
[12:56] | The horny teenage boy inside. | 发掘出那个饥渴的青少年就好 |
[12:58] | Huh. that’s good to know. | 茅塞顿开 |
[13:01] | You’re good at this girl talk thing. | 你很擅长这种女孩子间的聊天嘛 |
[13:03] | Well, thanks. | 好吧 谢了 |
[13:05] | So, um, does lynette ever talk about me and sex? | 那勒奈特说过什么关于我的性话题吗 |
[13:10] | Yeah, i should get back. | 好吧 我该回去了 |
[13:15] | You called me down here for this? | 你叫我来就为这个 |
[13:18] | It’s a kid playing with a soccer ball. | 这是一个孩子在踢足球 |
[13:20] | It’s a head, and he’s stabbing someone with a sword. | 那是个人头 他在用小刀刺别人 |
[13:24] | Well, maybe it was in self-defense. | 也许那是在自卫 |
[13:26] | Mr. mayer, generally, when kids | 梅尔先生 一般来说 |
[13:28] | exhibit this type of behaviour | 孩子出现这样的行为 |
[13:30] | There’s a problem. | 是不太正常的 |
[13:32] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[13:35] | I have to take this. sorry. | 我得接个电话 抱歉 |
[13:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:40] | Thanks for ratting out my kid on his first day. | 谢谢你 让我儿子来上课的第一天惨淡收场 |
[13:43] | It’s not my fault. i showed this to the school psychologist. | 又不是我的错 我把这画给校心理医生看了 |
[13:46] | She gave it to the principal. my hands were tied. | 是她给校方看的 我没插手这事 |
[13:48] | so right away it’s his fault? | 你就武断是他的错吗 |
[13:50] | Did you ever consider | 你想没想过 |
[13:51] | That he didn’t understand the assignment? | 也许他是不理解作业的要求呢 |
[13:52] | I told the class to draw something that made them happy. | 我告诉全班 画出让他们感到快乐的画 |
[13:55] | All the other kids drew kittens and rainbows. | 别的孩子画了小猫跟彩虹 |
[13:57] | Your son drew small intestines on the end of a stick. | 你儿子画了棍子后面插着小肠 |
[14:00] | Let’s cut to what this is really about. | 咱们打开天窗说亮话吧 |
[14:03] | You hate me, and you don’t want my son in your class. | 你恨我 不想我儿子在你班上 |
[14:06] | That is not true! it is, too! | -不是这样的 -就是这样 |
[14:09] | You’re still punishing me for what happened between us. | 为咱俩的事 你还在惩罚我 |
[14:11] | You’re stuck in the past | 你一直走不出过去 |
[14:13] | And blaming me for your screwed-up life! | 还把自己一团糟的生活怪在我头上 |
[14:15] | okay, will someone call Guinness | 快来人打给吉尼斯世界记录吧 |
[14:16] | Because you just set the world record | 你刚破了一句话里 |
[14:19] | For the biggest load of crap in one sentence. oh, bite me! | -包含最多屁话的世界纪录 -去死吧 |
[14:22] | How long was i gone? | 我离开很久了吗 |
[14:26] | This is nothing, mr. hobson. | 没事 霍布森先生 |
[14:29] | We were just having a difference of opinion. | 我们只是意见有点分歧 |
[14:32] | Yeah, and my opinion is | 没错 我的意见就是 |
[14:34] | Your teacher doesn’t understand the difference | 你的老师不了解情绪有问题 |
[14:37] | Between emotional problems and creativity. shut up, karl. | -跟创造力之间的差别 -闭嘴 卡尔 |
[14:40] | Excuse me. did you just tell him to shut up? | 抱歉 你刚才是叫他闭嘴吗 |
[14:42] | You know, this is typical “susan” behavior. | 你知道 这是典型的”苏珊式”举动了 |
[14:45] | And you wonder why no man can stay with you. | 你还奇怪为什么没男人能跟你呆在一起吗 |
[14:55] | Would this seem any less shocking | 要是我告诉你 我们曾经结果12年的婚 |
[14:58] | If i told you we were once married for 12 years? | 是不是能让你少惊讶点 |
[15:05] | Yes, am i speaking to mr. dinsmore? | 是丁斯莫尔先生吗 |
[15:08] | Ah, this is bree van de kamp. | 我是布里・范德坎普 |
[15:11] | Yes, it’s nice to talk to you, too. | 也很高兴跟您聊天 |
[15:14] | Well, as i’m sure you’re aware, | 您肯定知道 您的公司 |
[15:16] | Your company has made several offers to purchase mine. | 对我的公司提出过几次收购提案 |
[15:21] | Yes, i know i said i wasn’t interested, | 是的 我知道我说过我没兴趣 |
[15:23] | But some things have happened in my personal life | 可我的私人生活发生了一些事情 |
[15:26] | And i think i’m ready to… | 我想 我准备好 |
[15:29] | Finally make a deal. | 跟您交易了 |
[15:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:34] | Well, that’s wonderful. | 那太好了 |
[15:36] | Why don’t you, uh, | 不如 |
[15:37] | Come to my office tomorrow and we’ll talk? | 明天来我办公室 我们再聊呢 |
[15:41] | Good-bye, mr. dinsmore. | 再见 丁斯莫尔先生 |
[15:51] | There you go. the rest is yours. | 得了 剩下的是你的 |
[15:52] | Thanks. i don’t know what it is. | 谢了 我不知道这是怎么了 |
[15:55] | Every time i go to the market, there’s stuff i forget. | 每次我去商店 总能忘买东西 |
[15:58] | I know what it is. you’re old. | 我知道怎么回事 你老了 |
[16:02] | So where’s dave?camping. | -戴夫在哪呢 -宿营去了 |
[16:05] | Ooh,camping. how fun. | 宿营 多有趣啊 |
[16:07] | Enjoying the great outdoors, | 享受户外的美好时光 |
[16:08] | getting a bunch of teenage kids to get a weekend | 跟孩子们一起度周末 |
[16:11] | Good for him. | 对他很好啊 |
[16:13] | Look, I know that you think he’s some creepy psycho. | 听着 我知道你觉得他是个乖僻的神经病 |
[16:15] | But you should know that he has had a very hard life, | 可你得知道 他过去有段痛苦的经历 |
[16:20] | An there are things about him that you don’t understand. | 关于他的事 有些你不了解 |
[16:23] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[16:24] | He was married before | 他过去结过婚 |
[16:25] | And his wife died in an accident | 他妻子死于一场车祸 |
[16:28] | Along with their 3-year-old daughter. | 同时遇难的 还有他三岁的女儿 |
[16:31] | Oh, edie. are you sure? | 伊迪 你确定吗 |
[16:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:36] | So if at times | 所以要是有时 |
[16:38] | His behavior seems a little strange, | 他的行为举止有点奇怪 |
[16:42] | Try to remember the grief he’s carrying. | 试着想想他背负的伤痛 |
[16:47] | You know, i lost a kid. | 你知道 我也失去过一个孩子 |
[16:50] | It does things to you. | 确实会对人产生影响的 |
[16:53] | No wonder he… | 怪不得他 |
[16:55] | Oh, god, i wish i’d known. | 上帝啊 真希望我早点知道 |
[16:56] | Well, you do now. | 你现在知道了 |
[16:58] | So next time, try to be a little more understanding. | 下次遇见他 试着善解人意一点 |
[17:02] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[17:04] | You know, i could use a drink. | 你知道 我想喝杯酒 |
[17:06] | Come to my house and we’ll crank up dean martin and… | 来我家吧 我们听点狄恩・马丁 |
[17:09] | Toss a few back. | 再拌拌嘴啥的 |
[17:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:50] | Mom? | 妈 |
[17:53] | Oh, andrew. i didn’t hear you come in. | 安德鲁 我没听见你进来了 |
[17:56] | That dinsmore guy is waiting for you downstairs. | 那个叫丁斯莫尔的正在楼下等你 |
[17:59] | Thank you, dear. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[18:05] | I must say, bree. i was surprised to get your call. | 我得说 布里 接到你电话我很惊讶 |
[18:08] | You’ve always said you’d never sell your company. | 你总说 你不可能会卖你公司的 |
[18:10] | Bree has decided she wants more family time. | 布里觉得自己想跟家人多点时间相处 |
[18:13] | She’s a very traditional woman, you know. | 她是个很传统的女性 你知道 |
[18:16] | It’s one of the reasons i fell in love with her. | 这也是我和她坠入爱河的原因之一 |
[18:19] | Does that mean you’re going to stop working altogether? | 你是说你完全不打算工作了吗 |
[18:21] | I know your fans have been hoping for a second book, | 我知道你的粉丝一直在盼你出下本书呢 |
[18:23] | Uh, my wife included. | 我的太太也是哦 |
[18:25] | That’s sweet, but i’ve decided to focus | 那太好了 可我决定把精力集中在 |
[18:27] | On other pursuits at the moment. | 其他方面 |
[18:29] | Mm, yes, her sole ambition now is to be Mrs. Orson Hodge. | 她目前唯一的事业就是做好奥森・霍吉太太 |
[18:32] | And at the risk of sounding selfish, | 听起来有点自私 |
[18:34] | I’m glad i’ll be the only one she’s cooking for. | 我很高兴 以后她只为我一人做饭 |
[18:37] | Were you able to look over the contracts I sent? | 你看过我发过来的合同了吗 |
[18:40] | Oh shoot! I left them upstairs. | 我把它们放在楼上了 |
[18:44] | I’ll show you the offices before we start the demolition. | 我带你看看办公室吧 办公室就要拆了 |
[18:48] | You’re getting rid of your office? | 办公室你也不要了 |
[18:50] | No, we don’t need it anymore, | 是 我们不再需要了 |
[18:51] | And bree knows i’ve always wanted a game room. | 而且布里知道我一直想要个娱乐室 |
[18:56] | So it’s your “sole ambition” to be mrs. orson hodge? | 这是你”唯一的事业”吗 做好奥森・霍吉太太 |
[18:59] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[19:00] | No, i-i have to ask. | 我还是要问 |
[19:03] | Why are you letting orson sell your company? | 你为什么要让奥森卖掉你的公司 |
[19:05] | It was my idea. | 那是我的主意 |
[19:07] | My work has been compromising my marriage. | 我的工作已经危害到我的婚姻 |
[19:10] | I didn’t realize the toll it’s been taking on orson. | 我没意识到影响到了奥森 |
[19:13] | Okay, so he’s unhappy. | 好吧 所以他不太开心 |
[19:17] | Buy him some golf clubs, put him on lithium, | 让他去打打高尔夫 吃点治郁闷的药 |
[19:19] | But don’t give up everything you’ve worked so hard for. | 但你不能放弃你辛苦挣来的这一切 |
[19:22] | Andrew, do you know why my book sold so well? | 安德鲁 你知道我的书为什么卖得那么好 |
[19:24] | Because it was authentic. | 因为这书写的都是真实的 |
[19:26] | I actually believe in The old-fashioned values i wrote about. | 正如同我写的 我一直坚信那些传统价值 |
[19:28] | I believe in men opening doors for ladies | 我认定 男人应该要为女人开门 |
[19:31] | And children respecting their elders. | 孩子们应该尊重长辈 |
[19:33] | I also believe that sometimes | 我也相信有时候 |
[19:35] | Women need to make sacrifices for their husbands. | 女人要为丈夫作出牺牲 |
[19:39] | I would be the worst kind of hypocrite | 如果我宣扬这种价值 |
[19:41] | If i preached these values | 自己却无法履行 |
[19:43] | And then didn’t follow them myself. | 那我就是最差的伪君子了 |
[19:46] | Okay, i get it. you love orson, | 我明白了 你爱奥森 |
[19:48] | And you’re willing to sell your company to prove it. | 你愿意卖掉公司来证明这点 |
[19:50] | What i’m wondering is, if he loves you, | 我想 如果他爱你 |
[19:53] | Why would he want you to stop doing what makes you happy? | 那他干嘛非要你放弃热爱的事业 |
[20:08] | Hey. you busy? | 你好 在忙吗 |
[20:10] | What is it? | 什么事情 |
[20:13] | I brought you a little gift. | 我给你带来个小礼物 |
[20:17] | Oh. cute. | 哦 很可爱 |
[20:19] | I thought it would be a nice addition to your collection. | 我想 它会让你的收藏锦上添花 |
[20:31] | I knew it was you. | 我知道是你 |
[20:34] | Pardon? | 啥 |
[20:34] | You’re the one who complained about me to carlos. | 你跟卡洛斯抱怨过我 |
[20:37] | I’m… not sure what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[20:40] | Oh, jeez. what, you knife me in the back, | 天哪 你在背后放冷箭 |
[20:43] | And now you’re gonna play stupid? | 现在又来装天真 |
[20:45] | Carlos said some people are having problems with me | 卡洛斯说有人对我有意见 |
[20:48] | And that i should watch my demeanor. | 我应该注意自己的行为 |
[20:49] | And i thought to myself, who are “some people”? | 我就想 究竟是谁 |
[20:52] | And then it hit me– it’s the chummy neighbor. | 突然我想到了 一定是那个友好的邻居 |
[20:56] | Okay, yes, carlos and i spoke briefly, | 是的 我和卡洛斯说了几句 |
[20:59] | – But i thought he blew me off. – so that’s your defense? | -但我想卡洛斯有点夸大 -这是你的解释吗 |
[21:02] | You thought your backstabbing was unsuccessful? | 你觉得背后陷害的策略失败了 |
[21:04] | Well, i’ll admit it’s kind of flimsy, | 我承认是有点弱 |
[21:07] | But until i got something better… | 等我想到更好的点子 |
[21:10] | Okay, next time you have an issue with me, | 下次对我再有意见 |
[21:13] | You know where my office is. | 直接来我办公室提 |
[21:15] | Oh, and, uh, as far as friday nights are concerned… | 至于周五晚上加班的事情 |
[21:19] | Consider that a permanent work night. | 以后每周五晚上固定加班 |
[21:22] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[21:24] | If you’re as bad at coaching as you are at office politics, | 如果你的教育和你的办公室阴谋一样烂的话 |
[21:27] | Your daughter won’t be missing much. | 你女儿也没错过什么 |
[21:38] | Found the contract. | 合同拿到了 |
[21:40] | Everything is in order. | 所有事情都安排好了 |
[21:41] | All we need now is your signature. | 我们只差签字了 |
[21:43] | Mr. Dinsmore, | 丁斯莫尔先生 |
[21:45] | If i speak to my husband for a moment? | 如果你不介意我想和我丈夫说两句 |
[21:47] | Oh, yeah, please, go ahead. i’ll–i’ll be right outside. | 好 我就在外面 |
[21:52] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:53] | This is happening so fast. | 这一切都发生的太快了 |
[21:56] | Yes, a bit. but it was your idea. | 是有一点 但这是你的主意 |
[22:00] | Well, i have a new idea. | 我现在有个新想法 |
[22:02] | I’d like to wait. | 我想等等看 |
[22:04] | Wait? but i-i need this for my recovery. | 等 我需要这个帮助我治疗 |
[22:08] | Just give me one year. that’s not asking too much, is it? | 就给我一年的时间 不过分吧 |
[22:12] | You made me a promise. you need to stick to it. | 你答应过我 你必须完成 |
[22:16] | Orson, think about how i built this company from nothing, | 奥森 想想看 我白手起家 创建这家公司 |
[22:20] | How it brings me joy and pride | 这家公司让我感到我快乐 自豪 |
[22:22] | and a sense of accomplishment | 还有成就感 |
[22:25] | Is that really something you want me to give up? | 你真的想让我放弃这一切吗 |
[22:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:38] | Mr. Dinsmore, would you come back in, please? | 丁斯莫尔先生 请进来吧 |
[22:43] | So are we ready? | 好了吗 |
[22:48] | Actually, no. | 不 |
[22:50] | I’m not selling. | 我不卖了 |
[22:52] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[22:53] | Tell your wife | 告诉你妻子 |
[22:55] | I will be doing that second book after all. | 我还打算再出第二本书 |
[22:59] | Well, i’m–i’m sorry to hear that. | 太遗憾了 |
[23:03] | Bree… | 布里 |
[23:05] | What about my problem? | 我怎么办 |
[23:07] | I might start stealing again. | 我可能还会去偷东西 |
[23:09] | Steal what you must, my love. | 偷吧 亲爱的 |
[23:13] | But it won’t be my company. | 但别想动我的公司 |
[23:30] | Look at him. | 看他 |
[23:32] | He’s out like a light already. | 他已经睡着了 |
[23:33] | That’s what a long day of fishing does to you. | 他今天钓了一整天的鱼 |
[23:37] | Yeah, well, he’s gonna need all of his energy | 他需要养精蓄锐 |
[23:39] | For our big hike tomorrow, right? | 明天好好爬山 |
[23:41] | Actually, i don’t think i’m gonna go with you guys. | 我可能不能跟你们去了 |
[23:43] | My knee’s been kind of bothering me. | 我的膝伤发作 |
[23:45] | Okay, well, then why don’t we wait till the next day | 那我们就延迟一天 |
[23:48] | And see how you feel? | 等你好一些 |
[23:50] | No, no, it’s fine. i’m just gonna hang out here. | 没事 你们去好了 我就在这等你们 |
[23:53] | Besides, it’s such a romantic hike. | 而且两个人爬山应该很浪漫吧 |
[23:55] | You guys should do it alone. | 你们应该单独去 |
[23:58] | You always have such a good attitude. | 你总是这么体贴 |
[24:01] | – Do i? – uh-huh. | -是吗 -是 |
[24:03] | It seems like you take everything in stride, you know? | 你总是从容不迫地对待所有事情 |
[24:07] | Like you just naturally find the silver lining. | 你总是很自然地就看到好的一面 |
[24:10] | Yeah, i wish it were natural. | 是啊 我希望是自然的 |
[24:13] | I had to teach myself to be this way. | 我一直告诉自己这样做 |
[24:16] | With some of the stuff that’s happened to me, | 发生过一些事情 |
[24:18] | I never would’ve survived if i hadn’t. | 如果我不这样做 我可能活不下去 |
[24:23] | So what’s your secret? | 你的秘密是什么 |
[24:25] | Oh, i realized that… | 我意识到 |
[24:28] | I was waiting for somebody to fix things. | 我一直在等着有人能帮我 |
[24:33] | But no one was going to. | 但没人来帮我 |
[24:37] | It was all up to me. | 只能靠我自己 |
[24:42] | I had to decide what was important | 我不得不决定什么是最重要的 |
[24:45] | And go after it. | 并为之努力 |
[24:47] | I had to make myself happy. | 我要让自己开心 |
[24:50] | Are you Happy? | 那你现在开心了吗 |
[24:56] | I’m gettin’ there. | 就快了 |
[25:00] | Why don’t you get some sleep? | 你为什么不去休息一会 |
[25:03] | You got a big day tomorrow. | 明天会很累 |
[25:17] | Come on, lucy. why would you agree to this meeting? | 露西 你为什么要开这个会 |
[25:20] | Well, we’re overextended as it is. | 我们已经过度扩张业务了 |
[25:24] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:26] | I will see on the conference on 7:00 a.m. | 七点会上见 |
[25:28] | Hi there. | 亲爱的 |
[25:30] | Hey, babe. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[25:32] | What are you doing up? | 你起来干什么 |
[25:35] | I couldn’t sleep. i was a little hot. | 我睡不着 我觉得有点热 |
[25:42] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[25:44] | You look a little warm yourself. | 你看起来也有点热 |
[25:46] | Okay, i know where you’re going | 我想你干什么 |
[25:49] | Your pants would be around your ankles right now | 现在你的裤子应该脱到脚踝 |
[25:53] | gaby, what are you doing | 加布 你要干什么啊 |
[25:55] | I’m releasing the horny teen inside of you. | 我来释放你的激情 |
[25:57] | – Now come on. two boobs, no waiting. – damn it, gaby, | -来吧 不要等了 -该死 加布 |
[26:01] | I thought we were gonna wait till the weekend. i’m tired | 说好等到周末的 我累死了 |
[26:03] | it is not my problme | 不是我的问题 |
[26:06] | Actually, it is! you know, if big carlos is tired, | 也是你的问题 大卡洛斯累了 |
[26:09] | That pretty much rules out little carlos, too. | 小卡洛斯就没精神 |
[26:12] | Now listen up, the pair of you. | 那你们两个都听好了 |
[26:14] | I haven’t been sitting around in butt floss all night | 为我的健康着想 我可不想穿内裤过夜 |
[26:17] | For my health. you’re putting out. | 你来解决这个 |
[26:25] | That’s more like it! | 我更喜欢这样 |
[26:27] | Well, i’m awake now. | 我现在醒了 |
[26:29] | In fact… | 事实上 |
[26:31] | Mind if we spice it up a bit? | 不如我们来点火辣的 |
[26:37] | I forgot these were in the nightstand. | 我都忘了他们放在床头柜 |
[26:39] | This is gonna be fun. | 一定很有趣 |
[26:41] | Mm-hmm. there. how’s that? | 感觉如何 |
[26:43] | – Tight, just the way i like it. – me, too. | -很紧 我喜欢 -我也是 |
[26:50] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[26:51] | Carlos, where you going? | 卡洛斯你去哪 |
[26:53] | To go grab a few hours sleep Before i have to get back to work. | 抓紧睡个几小时 然后继续工作 |
[26:56] | Carlos, get back here! carlos! | 卡洛斯 回来 卡洛斯 |
[27:02] | Could you at least scratch my nose?! | 至少帮我抓抓鼻子 |
[27:05] | Amy, that is very sweet. | 艾米 很可爱 |
[27:09] | I love the colors you used. | 我喜欢你用的颜色 |
[27:11] | Oh, danielle, that is just beautiful. | 丹妮尔 这很漂亮 |
[27:35] | Evan, that is very pretty. | 埃文 这很好看 |
[27:37] | You did the assignment just like i asked. good job! | 你完成我要求的作业 干得好 |
[27:40] | That’s not mine. | 这不是我的 |
[27:42] | Annie asked me to bring hers up for her. | 安妮让我帮她交 |
[27:44] | This one’s mine. | 下面那张是我的 |
[28:08] | Don’t wake him up. | 别吵醒他 |
[28:09] | I know. ow! come on. | 我知道 走吧 |
[28:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:07] | What is that? let’s just go back. let’s go back. | 那边是什么 咱们回去 |
[29:13] | 我都知道了 你马上回家 伊迪 | |
[29:21] | I heard a gunshot. it sounded like a hunting rifle. | 我听见枪响 是来福枪 |
[29:24] | – Yeah, it almost hit katherine. – you guys all right? | -差点打中凯瑟琳 -你们还好吗 |
[29:27] | – Yeah, i think so. – hey, this is a state park. | -我没事 -这是国家公园 |
[29:29] | People aren’t supposed to be hunting here. well, | 没人在这打猎 |
[29:31] | i guess these guys don’t care about that | 我想那些打猎的不在乎这些 |
[29:32] | – I just wanna get out of here. please? – yeah, of course. | -咱们离开这吧 -好 当然 |
[29:35] | We’ll, uh, go back and pack, and we’ll leave. | 回去收拾行囊 然后咱们就离开 |
[29:38] | Well, sorry, man. | 对不住 伙计 |
[29:42] | Me, too. | 我也很遗憾 |
[29:59] | Juanita! celia! get your coats on! | 胡安妮塔 西利娅 穿好衣服 |
[30:02] | We’re going to see daddy. | 我们去找爸爸 |
[30:06] | – Let me see it. – okay, just so you know, | -让我看看 -好的 你知道 |
[30:09] | I should be bringing this to the psychologist. | 我可以直接把它交给心理学家的 |
[30:11] | But I didn’t, because this kind of “self-expression” | 但我没有 考虑到你所谓的个人看法 |
[30:14] | – Usually gets aid expelled. – just let me see it. | -不利于解决问题 -拿来吧 |
[30:19] | Aw, hell. | 该死 |
[30:21] | Yeah, “aw, hell.” | 对啊 该死 |
[30:23] | You got a problem here, karl. | 你遇上麻烦了 |
[30:25] | Your son’s got some serious anger issues, | 你儿子内心充满了愤怒 |
[30:27] | And you need to figure out what’s going on. | 你需要去了解他在想些什么 |
[30:29] | I know what’s going on. this is his mom. | 我知道是怎么回事 这是他妈妈 |
[30:34] | Marisa? | 玛丽莎 |
[30:35] | Well, why would he draw a picture of her like this? | 那他为什么把她画成这样 |
[30:44] | She left us… six weeks ago. | 她六周前离开我们了 |
[30:50] | Karl… | 卡尔 |
[30:51] | I woke up one day | 有天我醒来 |
[30:53] | To find her standing there with her bags packed. | 看见她收拾好行李站在那里 |
[30:55] | She said she was overwhelmed, | 她说她受够了 |
[30:58] | That she loved Evan | 她爱埃文 |
[31:00] | But she wasn’t cut out to be a mother. | 但她不适合做妈妈 |
[31:05] | So she just left? | 她就一走了之了? |
[31:09] | So here i am, alone, | 什么都得靠我了 |
[31:11] | Raising this boy. | 抚养他长大 |
[31:15] | And it’s obvious i’m not doing a very good job. | 显然我不是个好父亲 |
[31:23] | You must be loving this. | 你很高兴看见我这样吧 |
[31:25] | Why? | 怎么这么说? |
[31:28] | ’cause i did the exact same thing to you. | 因为我也曾这样对你 |
[31:37] | You know, i can understand why you react the way you do | 现在我能理解为什么再见到我时 |
[31:40] | When you bump into me, | 你会有那样的反应 |
[31:42] | Why it bothers you. | 你为什么那么生气 |
[31:47] | I never really got it until just now. | 现在我总算明白了 |
[31:55] | I use to hope that one day, | 我过去常希望 |
[31:58] | You would know what this felt like, | 你能体会到我的心情 |
[32:00] | And now that you do… | 这一天终于来了 |
[32:03] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:14] | -Oh! hey, lynette! -hi! | -嗨 勒奈特 |
[32:16] | Great office. i see you’re busy. don’t let me disturb you. | 办公室真漂亮 我知道你在忙 不打扰你工作 |
[32:19] | I just wanted to drop off the girls | 她们就呆一会 |
[32:20] | So i could talk to carlos for a sec. | 我有事找卡洛斯 |
[32:22] | All right, girls, have fun with aunt lynette. | 好的 孩子们 好好玩 |
[32:31] | You think you can buy me off with presents? | 你想用礼物收买我? |
[32:33] | gaby, now is not a good time | 加布 你来的不是时候 |
[32:34] | Well, i’d say let’s talk about it tonight, | 是啊 我应该说 好吧 我们晚上再谈 |
[32:35] | But who knows if you’re even gonna come home? | 但天知道你回不回来 |
[32:38] | Damn it, gaby. | 该死 |
[32:40] | You’re the one that pushed me take this job. | 你逼我接手这份工作 |
[32:43] | And ever since i did, | 我照做了 |
[32:43] | All you’ve done is complain about how hard i’m working. | 但换来的是你不停的抱怨 |
[32:45] | You’re right, and i’m sorry. it’s just… i’m scared. | 对不起 你是对的 我只是…害怕 |
[32:50] | We’re turning into what we used to be. | 我们会重蹈覆辙 |
[32:52] | I’m unhappy at home, | 我在家不开心 |
[32:53] | You’re always working, trying to buy me off wh presents, | 而你每天都工作 然后买礼物敷衍我 |
[32:56] | Too tired to make me feel loved. | 到了最后 对感情都倦了 |
[33:00] | We’ve made these mistakes before, carlos. | 卡洛斯 我们错过 |
[33:02] | For god sakes, let’s not make ’em again. | 看在上帝的份上 我们不要再这么做了 |
[33:05] | I made a commitment here, gaby. | 我同意 加布 |
[33:08] | I don’t think i can just bail. | 但我现在不能抽身 |
[33:12] | I know you can’t, | 我知道你不能 |
[33:14] | And that’s the part that really scares me. | 所以我才那么怕 |
[33:19] | We’re bored. | 好无聊啊 |
[33:21] | Hey, i got you sodas, didn’t i? | 我不是给你们拿饮料了吗? |
[33:23] | And i let you feed the paper shredder. | 还让你们喂了碎纸机 |
[33:25] | – Don’t you have any toys? – No. i got a hole puncher. | -没有玩具吗 -没有 不过我有一个打孔机 |
[33:28] | Sorry. that’s the best i could do. come on. | 对不起 我只有这些了 来 |
[33:33] | What about those glass things? | 我们能玩那些小玻璃吗 |
[33:37] | They’re pretty. can i hold one? | 好漂亮 我可以摸一下吗 |
[33:39] | Oh, sweetie, those aren’t to play with, | 亲爱的 它们不是拿来玩的 |
[33:41] | Not unless you wanna see someone go completely bonkers. | 除非你想看某人疯掉 |
[33:47] | Actually, they do look like a lot of fun. | 它们看起来太好玩了 |
[33:51] | If only i had the power to stop you… | 我怎能阻止你们 |
[34:01] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你们在干什么 |
[34:03] | We’re playing. what does it look like? | 在玩啊 要不你觉得我们在干什么 |
[34:11] | Are these your kids? | 是你的小孩吗 |
[34:13] | ’cause they were in my office playing with my figurines, | 她们在我办公室玩我的小雕像 |
[34:16] | Which are imported. they’re worth a lot of dinero. | 那些可是非常值钱 意义重大的东西 |
[34:19] | Do you even understand what i’m saying?! | 你知道我在说什么吗 |
[34:21] | – What’s with the yelling? – i don’t know. | -她在吼什么 -不知道 |
[34:23] | i’m just here as you are | 我也才看见 |
[34:25] | Look, let me boil it down for you. | 好 让我说得更明白一些 |
[34:27] | Office, si! | 工作 可以 |
[34:29] | Day care? no! | 日托 不行 |
[34:30] | Lucy, what’s going on? | 露西 发生什么事了 |
[34:32] | Apparently, some people don’t understand | 显然一些人不知道 |
[34:34] | That this is a place of business, | 这是工作的地方 |
[34:36] | And they need to keep their kids at home! | 不是带小孩的地方 |
[34:38] | Then i guess you should yell at me. | 那你应该把怒气撒向我 |
[34:41] | – These are my kids. -Come here, sweetie. | -她们是我的小孩 -亲爱的 过来 |
[34:46] | I, uh, I didn’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[34:48] | I…I thought they were hers ’cause they’re… | 我以为是她的孩子 因为她们… |
[34:52] | Could you just go? | 走吧 |
[34:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:58] | So what if they were? | 如果她们不是我的小孩 |
[35:01] | – That’s the way you talk to people? -i said i’m sorry. | -你就会那么粗鲁吗 -我道过歉了 |
[35:05] | Look, I-I am trying so hard to make this deal happen. | 我花了太多精力在生意上 |
[35:07] | I guess the stress is just getting to me. | 我想我压力太大了 |
[35:09] | It’s getting all of us. Maybe it’s a sign | 每个人都有压力 也许这件事正好 |
[35:12] | We should change the way we do things around here. | 说明我们需要改变一下我们做事的方式 |
[35:15] | We are trying to play with the big boys, carlos. | 我们正在努力和大公司竞争 |
[35:17] | Now is not the time to pull back. | 现在放弃是不明智的 |
[35:19] | Don’t you want this company to succeed? | 你不想公司成功吗 |
[35:21] | I wanna build a company that treats its people well | 我建立的公司人与人之间是友好的 |
[35:24] | And lets them go home at night to see their families. | 他们每晚可以回家 和家人在一起 |
[35:27] | Look, i know i don’t have the greatest beside manner. | 我知道我的脾气不太好 |
[35:29] | But you hired me to take this company to number one. | 你雇我是让我帮你打造一间最好的公司 |
[35:32] | Now if you don’t want to do that, | 如果你后悔了 |
[35:34] | I’m probably not your girl. | 我或许不适合和你共事 |
[35:36] | I was just thinking the same thing. | 我也这么想的 |
[35:40] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[35:42] | The old carlos would do anything to be the best. | 以前的你凡事都争第一 |
[35:44] | I guess i’m not the old carlos anymore. | 今非昔比了 |
[35:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[35:59] | Don’t forget your little animals! | 别忘了拿走你的小动物们 |
[36:10] | Orson, please come upstairs. | 奥森 和我上楼吧 |
[36:13] | I know what that couch does to your back. | 睡沙发对你的背不好 |
[36:16] | Don’t worry about me. i’ll be fine. | 别担心我 我没事 |
[36:19] | I Know you’re disappointed right now, but you have to know, | 我知道你现在很失望 但你必须知道 |
[36:22] | I really do want to find some way for you to be happy. | 我确实想要让你快乐 |
[36:25] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[36:54] | Hey, don’t you want your stuff? | 你不把东西拿回去 |
[36:56] | Oh, can I get it tomorrow? I just really want to get home. | 我明天来拿 行吗? 我想快点回家 |
[37:13] | Edie? | 伊迪? |
[37:20] | I always wondered | 我经常在想 |
[37:21] | Why you were so determined to live on wisteria lane. | 你为什么就这么想在紫藤郡生活 |
[37:27] | You said you thought we’d be happy here, | 你说过我们会在这里生活得很幸福 |
[37:29] | And I wanted to believe you. | 我试过去相信你 |
[37:34] | But it turned out that you… | 但事实上你只是 |
[37:37] | Just wanted to be close to Mike Delfino. | 想接近麦克・德尔非诺 |
[37:42] | Who gave you that? | 谁给你的 |
[37:45] | Nobody gave it to me. | 没人给我 |
[37:47] | I did research. You think i’m too stupid to do research? | 我做过调查 你不会觉得我笨到连这也不会吧 |
[37:51] | Edie, listen. this doesn’t mean anything. | 伊迪 这说明不了什么 |
[37:54] | It’s all there–the accident, mike’s acquittal, | 上面什么都写了 意外 麦克无罪释放 |
[37:57] | And even a little mention of how… | 还提到… |
[38:00] | David dash | 大卫是如何难过 |
[38:02] | Couldn’t make it to the funeral | 甚至不能去参加葬礼 |
[38:04] | Because he had a nervous breakdown. | 因为他精神崩溃了 |
[38:08] | Honey, look. | 听我说 亲爱的 |
[38:10] | Just give me a chance to explain. | 听我解释 |
[38:12] | Oh, so now you want to explain? | 你现在想解释了 |
[38:18] | Okay, why don’t you start | 好 那就先解释为什么 |
[38:21] | By explaining why you married me? | 想和我结婚吧 |
[38:26] | I married you because i love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[38:29] | No! you married me because you needed a cover story | 不是 你和我结婚只是想掩饰 |
[38:32] | So you could get close to the man who killed your family. | 这样你就能接近害你家破人亡的凶手 |
[38:35] | That’s ridiculous. | 荒谬 |
[38:37] | Yeah, it’s insane. | 是啊 太疯狂了 |
[38:38] | But that’s why you did it. | 但这是事实 |
[38:40] | So what are you gonna do now? | 你接下来的计划是什么 |
[38:43] | You gonna hurt him? | 去伤害他吗 |
[38:47] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[38:48] | You know, that’s the only. | 那是唯一 |
[38:52] | Logical explanation. | 符合逻辑的解释 |
[38:53] | And my only question is… | 我只是想知道 |
[38:58] | What the hell have you been waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[39:01] | Honey, you’re not feeling well. | 亲爱的 你可能不舒服了 |
[39:05] | Let’s get you upstairs into bed. | 我们上去休息了吧 |
[39:06] | Tell me the truth, you freak. | 变态佬 告诉我事实 |
[39:10] | Did you move us here to hurt mike delfino? | 你来这里就是为了干掉麦克・德尔非诺吗 |
[39:17] | He destroyed… | 他毁掉了… |
[39:19] | Everything i ever loved, | 我至爱的一切 |
[39:22] | And he was never punished. | 他从来没有得到惩罚 |
[39:26] | I need to make things right. | 我要主持公道 |
[39:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:33] | Why did you have to do this? | 为什么你要这么做 |
[39:37] | We could’ve been so happy. | 我们本可以很幸福的 |
[39:46] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[39:47] | I’m gonna tell him before you… | 我要告诉他 |
[39:50] | – Before you do something stupid. – Edie, don’t. | -我不要你做傻事 -伊迪 不要 |
[39:57] | Give me that. | 把它给我 |
[40:01] | No! aah! | 不 |
[40:46] | Get out of here! just get the hell out! | 滚出去 给我滚出去 |
[40:50] | I’m calling the police! do you hear me? | 我要报警了 听到没 |
[41:18] | Yes, life is full of nasty shocks. | 生活中总是充满了令人震惊的事 |
[41:23] | And they always seem to occur | 这一些事情 |
[41:25] | When we least expect them. | 往往不请自来 |
[41:41] | And once our system has been jolted, | 一旦我们的身体遭遇此事 |
[41:45] | The question becomes, will we survive? | 问题就来了 我们会幸存下来吗 |