Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Before we met, I was married to someone else but she died. 遇见你之前 我曾经结过婚 但是她过世了
[00:06] Eddie’s question begun 伊迪的疑心开始蔓延
[00:08] What do you think if I and Katherine going to camp. 我和凯瑟琳一起去野营 你觉得如何
[00:09] It would be fun. 一定很很有趣
[00:10] And Dave’s plan move forward 大卫的计划发展顺利
[00:12] This is going to be fun. 一定乐趣无穷
[00:13] Were you serious about going back to work. 你说要重新工作 是认真的吗
[00:16] Lynette took a new path. 勒奈特人生旅程翻开崭新一页
[00:18] Now is your turn. 现在轮到你了
[00:19] Tell Carlos he’s fired. 告诉卡洛斯 他被开除了
[00:21] But is was Carlos’ boss, 意外的是 卡洛斯的老板
[00:23] He just kept telling me he loves her. 他一直不停的说 他有多爱他
[00:25] Who was terminated 走到了生命尽头
[00:27] I just wanted him to stop talking. 我只是想让他住嘴
[00:33] Come on Gaby. 快点 加布
[00:35] We’ll be late. 我们要迟到了
[00:39] Gabrielle Solis 加布丽尔・索利斯
[00:40] Hated going to funerals, 厌恶一切葬礼
[00:42] For all sorts of reasons. 原因众多
[00:46] Black was not her color. 黑色不能衬托她的艳丽
[00:51] Crying depressed her. 眼泪让她感到抑郁
[00:54] And lilies made her sneeze. 而且她对百合花 过敏
[01:00] Also Gabrielle despite any events 最重要的 凡是不以她为中心的场合
[01:04] where she is not the center of attention. 她都厌恶出席
[01:08] Luckily, at this funeral, that would not be a problem. 幸运的是 这一回 她正好是焦点人物
[01:14] Gaby, i was hoping you’d be here. 加布 我一直希望你能来
[01:16] Everyone is saying that you and carlos were there, 大家都说 你和卡洛斯在现场
[01:19] You know, when maria killed bradley. 玛利亚杀死布拉德利的时候
[01:23] You know, jody, i really don’t think this is 茱蒂 这个时间和场合
[01:26] The time or place to discuss gory details. 不应该谈这个话题吧
[01:29] You’re absolutely right. 你说的没错
[01:31] Sit next to me at the wake. 守丧的时候坐在我旁边
[01:38] I want to go home! 我想回家
[01:41] Well, we just got here. the funeral hasn’t even started. 我们刚到 葬礼都还没开始呢
[01:44] Yeah, well, i have a feeling most of these vultures 对 在场的这些秃鹫
[01:47] Didn’t come to pay their respects to brad. 根本不是出于敬意
[01:49] They’re just here to pump us for dirt about his murder. 他们只是来打听小道消息的
[01:51] Okay, even so, i can’t be seen walking out of here early. 就算这样 我们也不能提早离场
[01:54] These people are my coworkers. 这些都是我的同事
[01:55] were your coworkers.Brad fired you 是你的旧同事 布拉德利开除你了
[01:57] Remember? 没忘记吧
[01:57] Yeah, and maria killed him eight hours later. 对 然后8个小时候 玛利亚杀了他
[02:00] He might not have told anyone, so pipe down. 也许他还没告诉别人 冷静点
[02:02] We don’t need people thinking 不要让被人误会
[02:03] That we put the knife in maria’s hands. 是我们借玛利亚的手杀人
[02:05] -Carlos. -oh, hi. -卡洛斯 -你好
[02:08] Gaby, this is, uh, owen johnston, our c.e.o. 加布 这是约翰斯顿 我们的行政总裁
[02:10] Oh, hi. 你好
[02:12] How do you do? i know it’s an awkward time, 你们还好吗 我知道现在时机不对
[02:15] But i must catch a plane right after the service, 但葬礼之后我要赶飞机
[02:17] -And i need to talk to you. -about what? -我需要和你谈谈 -谈什么
[02:20] Bradley called me before he died. 布拉德利死之前给我打电话
[02:22] He wanted to discuss your job performance. 说想讨论一下你的工作业绩
[02:26] Well, what did he say? 那他怎么说的
[02:28] Well, sadly, 可惜的是
[02:30] By the time i returned the call, he was dead. 当我回电话时 他已经亡故了
[02:33] Really? 是吗
[02:36] But i think i know what he wanted to tell me. 但我应该没猜错他的用意
[02:40] Based upon the big bonus he fought for carlos to have, 根据他以前努力为你争取的高额奖金
[02:44] It’s fairly obvious he was going to recommend a promotion. 很明显 他想升你的职
[02:49] That was my guess, too. 我也这么猜想
[02:51] The terrible irony is he didn’t realize 讽刺的是 他没想到
[02:53] The job he was recommending 你升职之后接管的
[02:55] Would turn out to be his own. 将是他的职位
[02:57] Wait. 等等
[02:59] So you’re offering me 你是要聘请我
[03:01] Bradley’s job as president of the company? 接替布拉德利 当公司总经理吗
[03:04] I can’t think of anyone better suited. 你是再合适不过的人选了
[03:06] of course, it would be the same compensation package. 当然 薪水和他是一样的 保持不变
[03:10] Please. tell me you’ll accept. 恳请你 一定要答应
[03:13] He sure will. 他当然会答应
[03:16] The man has a plane to catch. 人家还要赶飞机呢
[03:18] I’d be honored to step in for bradley. 我非常荣幸 能接替布拉德利
[03:21] Good. i’m glad we’ve got that handled. 很好 很高兴我们把这事解决了
[03:24] Now we can focus on the sorrow of this tragic day. 现在就能集中精神为他哀悼了
[03:28] The same compensation package! 一样高的薪水
[03:31] We’re rich! 我们发财了
[03:35] We are at a funeral. 现在是出席葬礼
[03:37] Please be quiet. 安静点
[03:39] Okay. 好
[03:40] Yes, gabrielle solis hated going to funerals… 加布丽尔・索利斯憎恶葬礼
[03:44] And for god sakes, stop smiling. 看在上帝的份上 别笑了
[03:48] Mostly because she couldn’t pretend to be sad 主要是因为 她无法在心情大好之时
[03:52] When she wasn’t. 假装悲伤9
[04:04] You can find them on any sidewalk in any city… 在各地大街小巷走动的人们
[04:08] People with agendas– 都有不为人知的目的
[04:11] The woman who calls up an old friend 这女人拜访一位旧朋友
[04:14] Because she wants to borrow some cash… 因为她需要点现金周转
[04:17] The man who takes his boss to lunch 这个男子请上司吃午餐
[04:20] Because he wants the corner office… 因为他觊觎一个更大的办公室
[04:24] The girl who looks after her uncle 这个女孩照看自己的舅舅
[04:27] Because she wants to be in the will… 因为她希望在遗产中分一杯羹
[04:30] Yes, you can see these people almost everywhere. 确实 这样的人到处都是
[04:34] Doing what they can to keep their agendas hidden. 将自己的用意深埋心底
[04:42] Hello. 你好
[04:43] Hello. 你好
[04:44] I need to look someone up in your archives. 我需要查查你们档案上的一个人
[04:47] It’s a client, and he’s, uh, a bit of a smooth talker. 是你们的顾客 他有点油嘴滑舌的
[04:50] Just want to make sure that he’s 我想确定一下
[04:52] not giving me a run around.” 别让他给骗了
[04:54] Sure. what’s his name? 没问题 他的名字是
[04:55] David… dash. 大卫・达什
[04:58] All i’ve got here are the obituaries. 我这里只有一些讣告
[05:02] Anything else will take me a couple of days. 其他的资料需要一些时间
[05:05] Fine. let’s start with the obits. 好吧 我们就从讣告开始查
[05:08] No david… 没有大卫
[05:10] That’s probably because he’s not dead. 那是因为他还没死
[05:12] Try lila. 试试查查里拉
[05:16] Lila dash. 里拉・达什
[05:18] Killed three years ago, car crash. 三年前身亡 死于车祸
[05:20] That was his wife. give me that one. 那是他的妻子 给我看看
[05:24] Okay. 好的
[05:25] You want paige dash, too? 佩奇・达什的也要吗
[05:28] Paige? 佩奇
[05:29] Yeah, their daughter. 对 他们的女儿
[05:32] “paige dash, 3 years old, 佩奇・达什 3岁
[05:34] Daughter of lila and david.” 大卫和里拉的女儿
[05:36] It says here she died in the same crash. 上面说 她也在那场车祸中身亡了
[05:57] Who are we dishing? i do hope it’s not me. 这是在说谁的八卦呢 希望不是我
[06:01] No, we’ve already covered you. 关于你 已经八卦完了
[06:02] we’ve moved on to my daughter the thief. 现在正讨论我的小偷女儿
[06:04] Oh, dear. what happened? 天啊 怎么了
[06:06] I’m missing my small candy dish. 我的一个小糖果盘不见了
[06:08] I had it last night when you guys were over for dinner, 昨晚你们过来吃饭时还在的
[06:12] Because i remember orson admiring it. 当时奥森一直夸奖它 所以我印象深刻
[06:14] Yes, i, uh… remember that. 没错 我 记得
[06:17] Anyway, juanita went over before breakfast 胡安妮塔今天早上过去
[06:19] To invite m.j. to her birthday party, 邀请MJ参加生日晚会
[06:21] And, well, candy plus juanita. 胡安妮塔看到糖果
[06:23] You don’t have to be sherlock holmes 不用福尔摩斯也能破这个案件了
[06:26] To crack this case. well, we don’t know that for sure. 这也说不定的
[06:28] I could have misplaced it. 也许我放错地方了呢
[06:30] I’m sure it’ll turn up somewhere. 说不定什么时候就出现了
[06:32] Well… i’m off. 我还是先走了
[06:38] Andrew, cancel my lunch. 安德鲁 取消我的午餐计划
[06:42] No, everything’s fine. 不 没什么事
[06:44] Your stepfather’s just misplaced a few things, 是你的继父 把几件小东西放错地方了
[06:46] And i need to find them. 我得找找
[06:51] Hey, tom. no, still waiting. 汤姆 没有 还在等呢
[06:54] Big surprise. they’re running behind at an ad agency. 大惊喜 他们的办公地方居然在一个广告部后面
[06:58] So did any of those other places call back? 其他地方有没有回复呢
[07:01] Seriously? 不会吧
[07:04] Six interviews and nothin’? 6个面试 没人回复
[07:08] Well, i should probably try and keep my game face on here. 这次我可要保持笑容了
[07:11] I’ll–i’ll call you later. i love you. bye. 稍后再联系 我爱你 拜拜
[07:15] Mariana! 玛莲娜
[07:17] I had a feeling that you’d be interviewing for this! 我就猜到你会来这里参加面试
[07:20] Hey, nikki. 你好 妮琪
[07:22] So i guess anna should be showing up any minute, too. 我猜安娜应该很快也会来了吧
[07:24] No. you didn’t hear? she’s pregnant. 不 你没听说吗 她怀孕了
[07:27] Oh, my god. a kid and she just turned 30? 天啊 刚30就怀孕吗
[07:30] Bye-bye, career. oh, don’t start. 永别了 事业 别说这个话题
[07:32] I’m gonna be 30 in 2 years. i feel so old. 再两年我就30了 感觉人都老了
[07:35] Do you wanna know what’s even sadder? 知道更惨的是什么吗
[07:37] I just heard that veronica’s looking for work, 我听说维罗妮卡在找工作
[07:40] And she’s 39. 她都已经39了
[07:42] In this business? 在这行
[07:43] After 35, they take you out back 35岁之后 他们就会带你到后门
[07:45] and they shoot you in the face, 一枪毙了你
[07:50] Lynette scavo. 勒奈特・斯加沃
[07:52] We’re ready for you. 轮到你了
[07:53] Coming. 来了
[07:56] Do me a favor. 帮帮忙
[07:58] If you hear a gunshot, tell my four kids i love them. 如果你们听到枪声 转告我的4个孩子 我爱他们
[08:09] Now as you listen to the music, 当你们听着音乐时
[08:12] See what pops into your head. 展开你们的想象力
[08:14] What shapes does it make you see? 这些音乐让你们想到什么形状
[08:18] What colors are you thinking of? 什么颜色
[08:20] Uh, why are the children drawing with crayons? 为什么孩子们拿着蜡笔在画画
[08:23] They’re supposed to be making clay vases. 他们应该做粘土花瓶的
[08:24] Well, i wanted to do something more free. 我希望能课堂氛围更自由
[08:27] It’s an imagination-building exercise. 这是个训练想象力的练习
[08:30] Looks like a lot of scribbling to me. 我看着就像乱涂乱画
[08:33] Susan, 苏珊
[08:34] These parents pay $22,000 a year to send their kids here. 孩子的父母每年支付2万2千美元
[08:38] As art teachers, it’s our job to give them 作为艺术教师 你应该教会他们
[08:41] Something adorable to put on their desks 做些可爱的手工 摆放在桌子上
[08:43] To smile at while they write those tuition checks. 好让父母们觉得 钱花得有价值
[08:47] I mean, 我的意思是
[08:48] No one’s gonna find 没人会觉得
[08:50] This meaningless chicken scratch adorable. 这些无意义的涂鸦 有何可爱之处
[08:55] Not yours, mia. yours shows real promise. 不是说你 米亚 你画得很好
[08:59] Jessie, you said that i could plan the lesson today, 杰西 你说我今天可以自行组织教学计划
[09:03] And i think this is valuable. 我认为这很有意义
[09:06] I’m just trying to be creative. 我只是想创新
[09:08] Fine. 好吧
[09:09] But you know where i stand. 但你应该知道我的立场
[09:14] What’s an “evalley-ation,” miss susan? 苏珊老师 评估是什么意思
[09:17] An evaluation? 评估嘛
[09:19] Well, that is when someone judges your work 就是看你的表现
[09:23] And gives you a grade on it. 给你打个分数
[09:25] But don’t worry. i’m not doing that today. 但是别担心 我今天不打分
[09:28] No, they’re doing it to you. 不 是他们要给你打分
[09:30] Who? 谁
[09:33] Miss jessie and principal hobson. 杰西老师和霍布森校长
[09:35] I heard them talking. 我听到他们说了
[09:37] Oh, right. that’s not till later this year. 是的 不过要到年末
[09:39] No, it’s this week. i hope you don’t get fired. 不 是这个星期 希望你不会被开除
[09:42] The lady with the purple sweater 穿紫色毛衣的那个女老师
[09:44] Argued with miss jessie like you did, and she’s gone. 就像你一样 和杰西老师顶嘴 后来她走了
[09:48] The lady with the purple sweater? 穿紫色毛衣的老师
[09:51] I never learned her name. she wasn’t here that long. 我不知道她名字 她没待多久
[09:55] She was creative, too. 她也很有创意
[09:59] All right, everyone. 好了 大家
[10:01] Grab some clay. we’re making vases. 拿些粘土 我们要开始做花瓶了
[10:05] Darling, i’m home. 亲爱的 我回来了
[10:08] Oh, and i’m famished! 饿得快晕倒了
[10:10] What are we having for dinner? 晚餐吃什么
[10:17] How about a confession? 忏悔大餐如何
[10:22] Sit down. 坐下
[10:30] Start talking. 坦白从宽
[10:32] What do you want me to say? 你想让我说些什么
[10:35] I want you to explain to me 我想让你解释
[10:37] Why this insanity is still going on. 为什么还干这些疯狂的事
[10:39] When you stole that tape recorder, 你偷了那个录音笔
[10:41] You said it was a onetime thing, 你说是最后一次
[10:43] An impulsive act of revenge. 是报复的冲动
[10:45] It was, at first. 刚开始是这样子的
[10:49] But then… 可是后来
[10:51] I know it sounds odd, but… 我知道听起来很怪
[10:55] It started giving me a thrill. 这让我觉得很兴奋
[10:59] A thrill? 兴奋
[11:01] Stealing a ceramic duck gives you a thrill? 偷了一个陶瓷鸭子让你兴奋
[11:06] It’s hard to explain. 这很难解释
[11:08] Well, maybe you’d feel more comfortable 好吧 也许跟专业人士谈谈
[11:10] Talking to a professional. 会感觉更不错
[11:11] A psychiatrist? 看心理医生
[11:14] Good heavens. bree, i’m not crazy. 天哪 布里 我没病
[11:21] Look, i’ll stop. 听着 我以后不这样了
[11:23] I’ll–i’ll tell everyone i’m sorry 我 我会跟所有的人道歉
[11:25] And return everything. 归还所有的东西
[11:27] You will do no such thing. from this moment on, 不许再做这种事情了 从现在开始
[11:30] 不许去朋友们家
[11:32] how we get this things back 那怎么把这些还回去
[11:35] i’ll take care of it 不用你操心
[11:53] I’m so glad you could make it. 很高兴你能来
[11:55] I know i sprung this on you at the last minute 你能赶来 我太激动了
[11:58] I was just gonna watch a dvd and order some takeout, 我打算看看影碟 再叫点外卖
[12:01] So i’m looking forward to a home-cooked meal. 我很期待家常菜
[12:03] Oh, well, keep looking, 好吧 只能期待了
[12:05] ’cause i don’t cook, and shanghai panda delivers. 我不会做饭 叫了海熊猫外卖
[12:08] Oh. well, that’ll be fine. 好的 挺好的
[12:10] You know, susan, 苏珊 你知道吗
[12:11] I was a little surprised to get your invitation. 收到你的邀请我挺惊讶的
[12:15] Oh, well, you know, 你知道
[12:16] I just think that school is such a formal environment, 我只是想学校是个正式的场合
[12:19] And i thought it would be nice if we could let loose 我认为如果我们能放松一点 喝点酒
[12:22] And drink a little wine, get to know each other. 相互加深一下了解
[12:27] Oh, my gosh. 天哪
[12:29] -What? -look at you. -怎么了 -看你
[12:32] You’re like that schoolmarm in the movies 你看起来像电影里披着头发的
[12:34] Who lets down her hair and va-va-va-voom. 女教师 真漂亮
[12:39] I’ve never gotten a va-va-va-voom before. 我从来没听过这样的赞美
[12:42] Thanks. you look nice, too. 谢谢 你看起来也很不错
[12:45] Oh, please. i didn’t even get a chance to change. 拜托 我都没什么机会改变
[12:48] My ex was late picking up m.j., 我的前夫该来接MJ了 他迟到了
[12:50] Which is insane, ’cause he lives right across the street. 他神经了 因为他就住在马路对面
[12:53] Your ex lives across the street? 你的前夫就住在对面
[12:55] He decided to shack up with my best friend. 他决定跟我的好朋友同居
[12:58] And people wonder why i’m through with men. 居然还有人奇怪 我为什么受够男人了
[13:02] So what are we toasting to? 我们庆祝什么
[13:04] Getting to know each other better. 为了更深一步的了解
[13:07] Oh, napkins. 忘了餐巾
[13:11] I’ll drink to that. 这非常值得干杯
[13:16] Oh, hey, mike. come on in. 你好 麦克 快进来
[13:18] I went a little crazy at the camping supply store. 我在露营商店买的有点多了
[13:21] Hey, check this out. i got katherine her own lantern. 看看这个 我给凯瑟琳准备了提灯
[13:24] I know she was a little worried 我知道她有点担心
[13:26] About finding the latrine in the middle of the night. 半夜起来找厕所
[13:29] Uh, actually, that’s, uh, why i came by. 事实上 我 我就是为这事来的
[13:31] Katherine sort of bailed. 凯瑟琳要放鸽子了
[13:33] Bailed? you mean she’s not going camping with us? 放鸽子 你意思是他不跟我们去露营了
[13:37] Ah, she’s really sorry, 她很抱歉
[13:38] But she’s gotta get her taxes done. 但是她必须把税交了
[13:40] So katherine is blowing us off for taxes. 所以凯瑟琳因为交税不能去了
[13:44] Also, i think she’s worried she’d just be a third wheel. 另外 我想她是担心她会拖我们后腿
[13:49] What? oh, come on. 什么 得了吧
[13:50] I mean, this trip is as much about her as it is about us. 我是说 她对我们来说也很重要啊
[13:53] Tell her she’s gotta come. 告诉她一定得来
[13:55] First of all, i don’t tell katherine to do anything. 首先 我不会命令凯瑟琳做任何事情
[13:57] And it’ll be better with just us guys. 而且我们来一趟男人之旅也不错
[13:59] We can burp and scratch to our heart’s content. 我们可以随心所欲的打嗝 搔痒
[14:02] Besides, katherine was never 另外 凯瑟琳本来
[14:03] Part of the original plan anyway. 也不在我们的计划中
[14:05] No, she wasn’t. 是啊 是没她
[14:07] All right, i’ll, uh, see you saturday. 好吧 我会 周六见
[14:10] Yeah. 好的
[14:27] You’re not listening to me. 你没在听我说
[14:30] I’m not saying i’m giving up on love. 我不是说我打算放弃爱情
[14:33] I’m saying i’ve already given up. 我的意思是我已经放弃了
[14:35] No. i-i will not let you. 不行 我不会让你放弃的
[14:37] You are too smart and funny and adorable. 你这么聪明 幽默 可爱
[14:41] Am i? 是吗
[14:43] It’s been a long time since i’ve been complimenit like that 已经很久没有人这样恭维过我了
[14:46] Well, i mean it. 我是认真的
[14:48] Anyone would be lucky to have you. 能跟你在一起的人 是他的福气
[14:51] You are a catch. 你很有魅力
[14:58] Jeez. how did it get so late? 天哪 怎么已经那么晚了
[15:01] Is there a school policy on showing up to work drunk? 学校明令禁止酒后上班吗
[15:04] It’s frowned upon. 当然不行
[15:09] I’ve had the best time tonight. 我今晚过得很愉快
[15:11] Oh, me, too. 我也是
[15:13] You know, i think we should probably keep this between us. 你知道 今晚的事情是我们的秘密
[15:17] We don’t want people talking at work. 我不想同事们说三道四的
[15:19] it’ll be our secret? 我们的小秘密
[15:25] So… you think you might wanna do this again sometime? 那么 你什么时候还想再聚一次吗
[15:29] It’s a date. 你在约我
[15:37] Va-va-va-voom! 太棒了
[15:49] S-so what kind of kiss are we talking about? 这么说你们接吻了 哪种类型的
[15:51] A regular kiss on the mouth… 就是嘴对嘴接吻啊
[15:53] That lasted a little longer than i thought it would. 比我想象的时间长了一点
[15:56] So was it a good, old-fashioned american kiss 是美国的老式接吻
[15:58] Or are we talking the infinitely superior french variety? 还是法式多样的激情吻
[16:03] Okay, i’m probably just blowing this out of proportion. 好吧 我刚才没说清楚
[16:07] I mean, she never even said anything about being gay. 她从来没说提过一句同性恋
[16:10] Well, that doesn’t make any difference. right, lee? 好吧 说不说出来都一样 是吧 李
[16:13] Why ask me? 为啥问我啊
[16:14] Aside from the occasional parade, 除了偶尔的游行外
[16:16] Gay men rarely interact with lesbians in the wild. 男同志跟女同志没什么关系
[16:19] Susan, if you’re not sure what she meant by it, 苏珊 如果你不确定她那是什么意思
[16:21] Why don’t you just have a talk with her? 为什么不直接跟她谈谈
[16:23] Oh, that would be way too awkward. she’s my boss. 那样太尴尬了 她是我上司
[16:25] She’s your boss? 她是你的上司
[16:26] Let her kiss you again, then sue her. 那就让她再亲你一次 然后控告她
[16:29] Okay, we’re gonna figure this out for you. 好了 我们会帮你弄明白的
[16:32] Were her eyes open or shut? 她眼睛是睁着的还是闭着的
[16:34] I don’t know. 我不知道
[16:36] Well, how many seconds did the kiss last? 好吧 你们亲了多长时间
[16:39] I don’t remember. 我不记得了
[16:41] Oh, for god sakes. 看在上帝的份上
[16:43] Was it this… mm. 是这样吗
[16:46] Or was it this… 还是这样
[16:55] The second one? 第二种
[16:58] Congratulations. you’re now dating a lesbian. 恭喜你 你在跟同性恋约会
[17:01] See you at the parade. 一起去游行吧
[17:06] Hey, gaby? 你好 加布
[17:08] I’ll see ya. 再见
[17:10] I wanted to ask you something. feel free to say no. 有个小小的请求 你可以拒绝
[17:13] Oh, honey, i’m flattered, but i 亲爱的 你过奖了 可是我
[17:15] only did that to hope this is no 刚才那么做只是帮苏珊
[17:16] Yeah, this isn’t about that. 不是那件事
[17:18] Um, i wanted to say i heard about carlos’ big promotion. 我想说的是 卡洛斯升职的事儿
[17:22] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[17:24] Thank you. i mean, it’s said how it happened, 谢谢 我是说 这一切怎么发生的啊
[17:26] But, you know, when opportunity knocks, 可是 你知道的 机会找上门来
[17:28] You gotta answer the door, right? absolutely. -你就得抓住 对吧 -没错
[17:31] Now you know i’m looking for work? 你看 我现在正在找工作
[17:33] -Oh, yeah. how’s that going? -not great. -是啊 怎么样了 -不太顺利
[17:35] See, while i was working at scavo’s, 我在斯加沃之家工作的时候
[17:37] I got seven years older, which is weird, 老了七岁 真奇怪
[17:41] Seeing as how all the c.e.o.s got seven years younger. 看起来那些CEO们怎么更年轻了
[17:44] The bottom line is, no one wants to hire someone 底线是 没人想雇佣那些
[17:47] Who could have made out with their dad on prom night. 和自己老爸同岁的职员
[17:50] Anyway, i hear carlos 总之 我听说卡洛斯
[17:52] Is looking for a new director of marketing. 在找新的市场经理
[17:55] Think you could put in a good word for me? 你看能不能帮我美言几句
[18:00] I don’t know. 我不清楚
[18:02] Y-you don’t know? 你不清楚
[18:05] Well, i thought you did advertising. 好吧 我以为你是做广告的
[18:07] Yes, i helped advertise what companies decided to market. 是啊 我做广告 公司依据广告决定市场
[18:11] It’s the same thing. 是一回事
[18:12] Come on. you know i’d be great. 好了 你知道我很棒的
[18:14] I guess. 我想是吧
[18:16] You guess? gaby… 你想 加布
[18:19] Look, lynette, you’re my friend, and i love you, 听着 勒奈特 我们是朋友 我爱你
[18:21] But as far as knowing if you’re any good at your job… 可是就我所知你在工作上的成绩…
[18:24] Enough with the shrugging. 别耸肩了
[18:27] – Come on. – you’re putting me in a tough spot. -别这样 -你让我很为难
[18:30] Carlos is under a lot of pressure now, 卡洛斯现在压力很大
[18:32] And he’s not really in a position 再说他没站稳脚跟
[18:34] – To be taking big risks. – you think i’m a big risk? -冒不能这么大的风险 -你觉得我是个大风险
[18:40] Okay, that’s it. 好吧 就这样吧
[18:42] Fourth shrug. i’m out. 耸了四次肩 我不求你了
[18:44] Thanks for your help. 多谢你的帮助
[18:52] Yeah, just follow the road as it curves. 是的 沿着路往前走
[18:54] We’re the second house on the left. okay, bye. 我们是左边的第二个房子 好的 再见
[18:57] Oh, place looks great, babe. thanks for doing this. 宝贝儿 布置的很漂亮 太谢谢你了
[18:59] It’s all part of being the president’s wife. 这是经理夫人应该做的
[19:02] So tell me about your new hire. 跟我说说你新雇的人吧
[19:04] she’s gonna be you no.2. 她会接你的班吗
[19:06] Yeah, and i’m lucky to get her. 对啊 很庆幸能雇到她
[19:08] Smart as a whip, harvard m.b.a. 相当聪明 哈佛大学的MBA
[19:10] I’ve probably mentioned her before. 我可能提起过她
[19:12] Lucy blackburn? 露西・布莱克本
[19:13] Maybe i’ll go put on some music. 再来点音乐
[19:16] Lucy blackburn? 露西・布莱克本
[19:17] Please tell me it’s a coincidence that 告诉我这是个巧合
[19:19] Your new v.p. has the same name as your ex-girlfriend. 新副经理跟你的前女友名字一样
[19:22] She wasn’t my girlfriend. 她不是我女朋友
[19:23] We were roommates. we shared an apartment. 我们以前是室友 一起租的公寓
[19:25] You told me you slept with her. 你告诉过我 你跟她上过床
[19:27] well, it was a small apart 好吧 那公寓很小
[19:29] Come on. it was a casual thing, 别这样 那是个意外
[19:31] and it was a million years ago. 都过去那么长时间了
[19:32] I don’t care! why couldn’t you have told me this 我不管 她要来咱们家之前
[19:35] Before she’s about to appear on my doorstep? 你怎么没告诉我
[19:37] I wanted to… but you were always next to something sharp. 我打算说的 可是你身边总有利器
[19:41] Gaby, i am in over my head with this new job, 加布 这份新工作让我晕头转向
[19:43] And i need lucy’s help. please don’t be jealous. 我需要露西的帮助 别嫉妒好吗
[19:46] I’m not jealous. it’s just… you can’t hire her. 我不是嫉妒 就是有点 你不能雇她
[19:50] I’m mrs. president, and i get a vote. 我是总裁夫人 我有权投票
[19:54] There she is. now please, i’m begging you… 她来了 求你了 我求求你
[19:57] Well, you can beg all you want. 好吧 随你怎么求
[20:00] I am not on board with this! 我不会同意的
[20:02] Hey, lucy! 你好 露西
[20:04] Hey! 你好
[20:06] Hi. i’m lucy. you must be gabrielle. 我是露西 你一定是加布里尔
[20:09] You can call me gaby. 叫我加布好了
[20:11] Come on in! 快进来
[20:16] I’m on board. 我同意了
[20:22] I got a bead on charlie fields for c.f.o. 我盯上了查理的首席财务长官
[20:25] Charlie fields? there’s no way you’re gonna get him. 查理那边 他不可能同意的
[20:28] He’s the number two guy at brewster & parent. 他是布鲁斯特家族公司的二把手
[20:31] Relax. it’ll take some maneuvering, 别紧张 需要耍点手段
[20:32] But i’ll make it happen. how? -一定能成 -要怎么办
[20:33] Carlos, you’re the president. 卡洛斯 你是经理
[20:35] It’s best you don’t know where the bodies are buried. 这种细节你最好不要知道
[20:38] Well, speak of the devil. 说曹操曹操到
[20:41] If you’ll excuse me, 我去接个电话
[20:44] I have some professional ethics that need compromising. 我有点工作上的事要解决
[20:48] Wow. now i know why you wanted to hire her. 现在我知道你为什么要雇她了
[20:50] She’s a force of nature. mm, 她天生谈判好手啊
[20:52] you should see her close of a deal. 你该看看她和别人谈条件的
[20:53] I’ll bet. ahh. so were you surprised when the door opened? 肯定厉害 开门的时候你很惊讶吗
[20:58] – What do you mean? – well, she’s -什么意思 – 显然
[21:00] obviously stopped counting calories. 自从和你告别后
[21:02] Since the last time you saw her. 她就再没上过磅秤了吧
[21:04] No, she looks about the same. 没啊 她和以前一样
[21:06] What? but… 什么 但
[21:09] You two used to have sex. 你们上过床啊
[21:11] Yeah. so? 是啊 怎样
[21:13] So don’t get me wrong– she’s attractive. 没别的意思 她确实很迷人
[21:16] It’s just… she’s not really your type. 只是 不是你喜欢的那种
[21:18] Your type is skinny model. 你喜欢的是苗条模特
[21:19] Okay, so you’re not gonna see her on the round way 没错 你估计是看不到她走T台了
[21:21] – Except maybe at an airport. – gaby! – 在机场就不一定 -加布
[21:23] You think i’m that shallow, that all i go by is looks? 我有那么肤浅吗 只看外表吗
[21:27] Yeah, i thought that was something we had in common. 对啊 这不是我们的共同点吗
[21:30] Look, lucy is brilliant and witty 露西智慧过人
[21:33] And has more confidence than anybody i’ve ever met. 是我认识的人中最自信的
[21:37] That type of personality can be very seductive. 这种品质非常有魅力
[21:42] – Someone light me a cigar. – you got him? – 给我点烟庆功吧 – 你拿下他了
[21:44] I find poaching is easier when you lead with, 我发现当你说”工资翻倍”的时候
[21:47] “we’ll double your salary.” 挖人会更简单
[21:49] Sizzle me. 戳下我
[21:52] Ah, there it is, 就是这样
[21:54] That thrill you get from taking something that’s not yours. 这种把别人的东西据为己的快感
[22:02] Hey, are you still looking for a marketing director? 你还在招聘营销总监吗
[22:05] I have a friend 我有个朋友
[22:07] That i would love to see working with you two. 要能和你们一起工作就太好了
[22:19] No problem, bree. 没问题 布里
[22:21] We buy aspirin by the pound in this house. 我们家的阿司匹林用磅来算的
[22:23] I’ll get you some. 给你一些吧
[22:25] Ah, you’re a lifesaver! 你真是救世主啊
[22:33] Yes, we have lots of screwdrivers. 我家有好多螺丝刀
[22:35] What kind do you need? phillips head? 要哪种 梅花起子么
[22:37] Yes, that would be lovely. 对 太好了
[22:42] I don’t have cumin, but i probably have cinnamon. 没有小茴香子 但应该有肉桂
[22:45] Oh. close enough. 差不多啦
[22:51] Yeah, no problem. two eggs coming right up. 好的 两个鸡蛋嘛
[22:56] Oh! wait. 等等
[23:00] I made omelets this morning, so i’m all out. 早上我做了煎蛋卷 鸡蛋用完了
[23:03] Oh, that’s all right. i’ll just go to the store. 没事 我去商店好了
[23:07] Where did that come from? 那个是哪来的
[23:10] Oh. i don’t know, but it’s awfully cute. 我不知道 不过真可爱
[23:15] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[23:18] Juanita, get your butt down here. 胡安妮塔 给我滚下来
[23:21] Why are you, uh, calling juanita? 你叫胡安妮塔干吗
[23:23] To find out what mccluskey’s sleeping mexican 问她为什么麦克卢斯基的墨西哥睡娃
[23:25] Is doing in my house. 会在我家
[23:27] – That’s not yours? – no. why would you think that? – 那不是你的 – 不是啊 为什么
[23:30] Oh! uh, i don’t know. but, you know, there it is. 不知道 但它就在这啊
[23:34] It’s been sitting on mccluskey’s porch for years. 它在麦克卢斯基家走廊里很多年了
[23:36] I keep telling her how racist it is. 我一直跟她说这个有多种族歧视
[23:38] First the candy bowl and now this? 先是糖果碗 又是这个
[23:41] How many times have i told you not 我告诉你多少次
[23:43] – to steal? – i didn’t take that, – 不要偷东西 – 我没拿那个
[23:45] Juanita, you play with it every 胡安妮塔 我们每次到麦克卢斯基家
[23:46] time we go by Ms. Mccluskey, 你都要玩这个
[23:47] Now either tell me the truth, 要么说实话
[23:49] Or i’m gonna cancel your birthday party. 要么我就取消你的生日派对
[23:51] – I am telling you the truth! – that’s it. party’s over! – 我说的是实话啊 – 够了 别想要派对了
[23:55] Gaby! aren’t you being a little harsh? 加布 你是不是太严厉了
[23:58] I mean, perhaps she didn’t take it. 可能不是她拿的呢
[24:00] Well, then how else did it get here? 那它还能怎么来的
[24:03] Maybe she did it. 也许是她拿的
[24:07] Juanita! 胡安妮塔
[24:10] Whenever my children stole, 若是我的孩子偷东西
[24:12] I sent them to bed without any supper. 他们就得饿着肚子睡觉
[24:14] Just a thought. 随便说说
[24:23] Orson? 奥森
[24:25] Orson! 奥森
[24:28] Orson! orson! 奥森 奥森
[24:31] Orson! 奥森
[24:33] No! 别这样
[24:35] – Hi, bree! – what were you doing at bob and lee’s? – 布里 是你啊 – 你在鲍勃和李家干吗
[24:38] Well, they invited me over for coffee. 他们叫我喝咖啡啊
[24:40] After I told you to stay out of the neighbors’ houses? 我说过不准到邻居家去的吧
[24:44] You stole again, didn’t you? 你又偷东西了 对吧
[24:46] No. no, i didn’t. 没啊 我没偷
[24:48] What are you hiding behind your back? 你背后藏了什么
[24:51] Nothing. 没什么
[24:53] It’s mine. 这是我的
[24:54] You’re telling me 你是说
[24:56] You own a mug with a picture of 你有个大杯子 上面画着
[24:58] bernadette peteman in Gypsies 吉普赛窃贼吗
[25:04] This is quite a resume you got here. 你的条件看起来不错啊
[25:07] Northwestern, huh? 西北大学
[25:09] Yep. thank you. 对 谢谢
[25:10] So, lynette 那么 勒奈特
[25:12] How old are you? 你多少岁
[25:16] Mr. vivinetto, 威纳特先生
[25:17] – I’m not obligated to answer. it’s the law. – right, right. – 我可以不回答 法律没这规定 – 对 对
[25:21] I was only asking ’cause i-i also went to northwestern, 只是问问 我也是西北大学的
[25:23] And i thought maybe we crossed paths there. oh. 也许在哪见过呢
[25:26] What–what year did you graduate? 你哪年毕业的
[25:28] Well, if i was dumb enough to answer that, 要是我真傻到会回答你
[25:31] I never would’ve gotten into northwestern. 就进不了西北大学了
[25:33] I-i understand, but, uh, i’m gonna be honest here. 这我理解 老实说
[25:36] We have certain accounts that 我们公司对职员
[25:37] cater to a speci with the– i’m 有某些硬性规定
[25:38] Okay, i’m gonna stop you. what is this obsession with age? 到此打住吧 为什么执着于年龄呢
[25:42] I am a vital woman with passion 我是一个活力十足的女人
[25:44] And a library of knowledge when it comes to this industry. 在广告业算是学富五车
[25:47] Why doesn’t that count for something? what i’m saying is, -这些能力都比不上年龄吗 -我是想说
[25:50] We just landed the cosgrove’s revitalizing serum account. 我们刚研发了斯格罗夫活肤滋润霜
[25:53] It’s an antiwrinkle cream, and i need someone more mature 有抗皱功能 我需要一名成熟女性
[25:57] Who can identify with the– i’m 54. -她的年龄应该达到 -我54岁了
[26:06] He didn’t even flinch. 他眉头不皱一下
[26:08] I said i was 54, and he bought it. 我说我54岁 他居然信了
[26:10] There was not a “wow, you look great for your age!” 居然没有夸奖我保养得当
[26:13] Not even a courtesy gasp. 起码假装惊讶一下嘛
[26:15] Look, you got the job. you’re making $80,000 a year. 管他呢 你得到工作了 年薪8万呢
[26:19] What–what does it matter? 这种小事算什么
[26:22] It matters because i’m only 43, and i look like i’m 39. 有关系 因为我只有43岁 看起来应该像39岁
[26:25] You’re 43? but i’m– i’m 2 years younger than you, 你43岁吗 我比你小两岁
[26:29] And i– nobody cares how old you are, tom. -我已经 -谁管你多少岁了 汤姆
[26:34] -Great news! you got the job! -how’d you hear about it? -好消息 你应聘上了 -从哪里听说的
[26:38] Hear about it? honey, i did it. 听说 宝贝 是我促成了
[26:40] i talked to carnow what to say 我和卡洛斯谈过了 他答应了
[26:42] That job. 那个工作啊
[26:44] Um… i don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么好
[26:46] Say, “how do i thank you, greatest friend in the world? 说 该如何感谢你 你真是世界上最伟大的朋友
[26:48] What’s your birthstone?” well, thank you, greatest friend, -你的诞生石是什么 -谢谢 伟大的朋友 但
[26:51] But i just accepted another job. 我刚接受了另一份工作
[26:54] Well, un-accept it. you have to take this job. 那再拒绝它 你必须接受我的提供
[26:56] It’s essential that you be there. why? -你的作用至关重要 -为什么
[27:00] Because it’s a great opportunity. 因为这是千载难逢的良机
[27:02] I’m confused. before, you didn’t even want to talk to him. 我迷惑了 刚开始你还不愿意和他谈
[27:06] You weren’t even sure i was good. 还质疑我的能力
[27:07] Yeah. yes, and then i went home and thought, 对 对 后来我回到家仔细想
[27:10] What a horrible thing to say to such a dear, dear friend 对那么亲密的朋友说这话 多伤人啊
[27:14] Who’s probably really, really good at her job. 这个朋友也许还特别有能力
[27:16] So… 所以
[27:18] I said, “carlos, you have to hire lynette.” 我就说 卡洛斯 你必须雇佣勒奈特
[27:21] I… don’t know. 我 不确定
[27:27] Well, he’d have to match my current offer. 薪水必须和我现在的一样
[27:30] Yeah, okay. what are they paying? 好 现在的年薪多少
[27:32] $100,000 a year. 年薪10万元
[27:34] I don’t think that’ll be a problem. 这不成问题
[27:39] By the way, you’re gonna be reporting to this woman lucy. 顺便提提 你要向这个叫露西的女人报到
[27:42] She’s a real star, 她能力超强
[27:44] So you’re gonna wanna keep an eye on her. 你得好好盯着她
[27:49] Decaf soy latte– your favorite. 低咖啡因大豆拿铁咖啡 你的最爱
[27:52] Thanks. 谢谢
[27:54] I was thinking about the other night… mm, me, too. -我正在想那天晚上 -我也是
[27:57] Maybe friday you could come over to my place, 也许星期五 你应该到我家来
[28:00] And we could hang out or… 我们可以一起放松放松
[28:02] You know, i-i think you may have 我觉得 也许你
[28:05] gotten the wrong impressiong 对我有点误解
[28:09] I’m not… 我并不
[28:12] Into women. 喜欢女人
[28:17] Nice boots. 靴子不错啊
[28:22] I thought it was gonna rain. 我以为会下雨呢
[28:26] I’m not gay. 我不是同性恋
[28:29] Mm-hmm, then what was all that stuff about the other night? 那那天晚上算怎么回事
[28:32] The–the touching my knee? the “oh, you look so sexy”? 抚摸我的膝盖 夸赞我性感
[28:35] The good night kiss? 还有晚安吻
[28:37] Oh, well, that kiss was all you. 那都是你主动的
[28:39] Oh, it was? 是吗
[28:41] I seem to remember you being there and not pulling away. 我似乎记得你站着 没推开我
[28:43] Well, that’s because– 那是因为
[28:44] Why didn’t you say something then? because i– -当时怎么不说呢 -因为我
[28:47] Because you’re tired of living a lie. what? -因为你厌恶谎言了 -什么
[28:49] I was you 20 years ago, susan. 苏珊 你就像20年前的我
[28:52] You’re obviously worried 你明显在担忧
[28:54] There’s a lesbian inside of you trying to get out. 体内的同性恋因子会爆发
[28:57] Actually, i’m more worried about the lesbian 其实 我更担心的是外面的同性恋因子
[28:59] That’s outside of me trying to get in. 想进入我的身体
[29:02] Um, can we just teach the class and talk about this later? 我们先上课 稍后再谈行吗
[29:07] Fine. 行
[29:12] Shouldn’t you be doing your taxes? 你不是应该去交税吗
[29:15] Oh! god, dave! you scared me. 大卫 你吓到我了
[29:17] Oh, sorry about that. oh. 我表示歉意
[29:19] What’s this i hear about you not going camping? 怎么我听说 你不想去露营了
[29:21] Oh, well, it is that time of year, 每年的这个时候
[29:23] And i got all these receipts to go through. 我总是有很多菜谱要看
[29:26] I gotta say, i’m mighty disappointed. 我必须说 我非常失望
[29:29] Please. i’m sure you’re relieved 拜托 应该是松一口气吧
[29:31] There won’t be a girl tagging along 不会有女孩子拖后腿
[29:33] To spoil all your macho fun. 毁掉你们的男人之夜
[29:35] Well, see, now that’s where you’re wrong. 你这么想就错了
[29:37] I mostly saw this trip 我把这次露营
[29:39] As a chance to get to know you better. me? why? -当成是了解你的机会 -为什么
[29:42] Katherine, the truth is, i don’t have a lot of friends. 凯瑟琳 事实上我朋友不多
[29:44] Maybe that’s why mike’s become so important to me. 所以麦克对我来说很重要
[29:47] And ever since you came into his life, 自从你走进他的生活
[29:49] Well, i can see the change. 我看到了他的变化
[29:51] He’s so much happier, so much more relaxed. 他更加的开心 更加的放松
[29:53] You’ve given him this sort of inner peace. 你给了他内心的平静
[29:58] I just thought it would be cool 我觉着这样不错
[29:59] To become buddies with the woman who did that for my friend. 和好友的挚爱成为朋友
[30:04] Well, when you put it that way… 既然你都这么说了
[30:06] So you’ll go camping with us? 你会一起来露营吗
[30:11] I’ll go start packing my fleece. 我现在就开始收拾
[30:13] Fantastic. 棒极了
[30:16] Dave? 大卫
[30:21] Do you really think 你真的觉得
[30:22] I’ve made that much of a difference in mike’s life? 我对麦克有那么重要吗
[30:25] Oh, absolutely. 绝对的
[30:26] If he ever lost you… 如果他失去你
[30:28] It would destroy him. 生活就算毁了
[30:33] Okay, class, let’s see how 同学们 我们来看看
[30:35] Our animals of africa drawings are going. 非洲之旅的动物素描画的如何
[30:37] Oh, emma, this is beautiful. 艾玛 画非常的美
[30:40] Emma drew a gazelle. isn’t she pretty? 艾玛画了一个瞪羚羊 是不是很漂亮呢
[30:42] Zachary, is that a rhinoceros? 扎克里 你画的是犀牛吗
[30:46] Wow! he looks so big and strong. 它又大又壮
[30:50] I love rhinos. 我喜欢犀牛
[30:52] Do you, susan? do you really? 你确定吗 苏珊 真的喜欢吗
[30:55] Excuse me? 你说什么
[30:56] I’m just saying, if you were on safari 我是说 当你狩猎远行时
[30:59] And you saw a sleek gazelle 看到一头可爱的瞪羚羊
[31:02] Next to a grunting, sweaty rhino… 边上站着一头臭汗一身的犀牛
[31:08] Your eye wouldn’t go straight to the gazelle? 难道你不会直奔羚羊吗
[31:16] Though i would definitely appreciate the… 尽管我欣赏
[31:21] Beauty of the gazelle, 瞪羚羊的小巧美
[31:23] Uh, if i was going to take a trip to africa… 但倘若我去非洲远足
[31:28] I would be more excited to see the rhinos. 看到犀牛我会更加激动些
[31:32] I like rhinos, too. 我也喜欢犀牛
[31:33] Yes, we know, jeffrey. 是的 我们知道了 杰夫瑞
[31:35] We’ve all seen you playing hopscotch at recess. 我们都见着你躲在角落玩”跳房子” (暗指女孩子气)
[31:37] Are you gonna tell me 别告诉我
[31:40] That you’ve never had any experience with gazelles? 你从没有和瞪羚羊相处的经历吗
[31:42] Not even in college? 在大学里也没有吗
[31:44] No. 没有
[31:45] And… i was on the softball team. 此外 当时我是垒球队的
[31:50] Look, susan, why don’t you just say it? 苏珊 为何不直话直说
[31:53] This particular gazelle 这一只瞪羚羊
[31:56] Isn’t young enough for you, 太老了配不上你
[31:58] And you don’t want to hurt my feelings. 你不明说 只是不想伤我的心
[32:01] That is not true, and i think we are dangerously close 事实并非如此 我觉得我们的暗喻
[32:05] To no longer speaking in metaphor. 接近说破的边缘了
[32:07] Well, then why were you so interested in me 那一开始 你为什么对我
[32:09] In the first place? 这么感兴趣
[32:11] Why did you ask me to your house? 干嘛要邀请我去你家
[32:13] Because i wanted you to give me a good evaluation. 因为我希望你能给我一个好的评价
[32:19] I see. 我明白了
[32:27] It was nice knowing you, miss susan. 认识你很高兴 苏珊老师
[32:34] The problem–how to attract high net worth clients 问题来了 如何在经济萧条时期
[32:37] In a down economy. 来吸引高端客户
[32:38] The solution? be creative. 解决方案必须带有创意
[32:40] Christie’s is hosting its first ever “sea auction” 克里斯蒂拍卖行正准备在圣巴斯的游艇上
[32:42] On a yacht in st. barths. 举办第一个航海拍卖会
[32:44] I see a boat full of millionaires 想象一艘游艇上满载着
[32:48] Waiting to be wooed. 等待追崇者的富翁
[32:51] This is not a bad idea. 这个主意不错
[32:53] Besides, i haven’t been to st. barths 而且 自从你为我的第一次升职
[32:55] Since you took me there to celebrate my first promotion. 在那儿举办庆功会至今 我还没去过圣巴斯
[32:58] That was a fun weekend. 那个周末真有意思
[33:00] Yeah. 是的
[33:01] -Let’s do it. -yep. -那就这么办吧 -好的
[33:03] -I gotta take this. i’ll be right back. -okay. -我接个电话 马上回来 -好的
[33:07] Okay. 没问题
[33:13] Not to pry, but when you said 不是我八卦 但当你提到
[33:14] carlos took you to st.barth 卡洛斯带你去圣巴斯
[33:16] Oh, yeah, we lived together for a while back in the day. 正是 以前我们同居过一段时间
[33:20] Oh! gaby didn’t mention that. 加布没提过这事
[33:23] See, that is what i love about her. 所以我才挺喜欢她的
[33:25] Most women would freak out 大多数女人看到老公
[33:27] If their husband hired an ex-girlfriend 雇佣前女友 都会抓狂
[33:29] And they were working together unchaperoned. 况且他们还在时常单独处事
[33:32] But she’s got the confidence to just be cool with it. 她对我们相当有信心 态度很冷静
[33:35] Yeah. yeah, that gaby’s a real class act. 是啊 正是 的确是最典型的加布
[33:53] Jessie, i-i am so sorry. 杰西 我真的很抱歉
[33:55] Why? you were just being honest. 为什么 你实话实说而已
[33:58] Still, uh… 还是那句话
[34:01] I never meant to lead you on. 我不是有意要误导你
[34:03] Uh-huh. well, i was planning on giving you 不管怎样 我本来就打算
[34:07] A good evaluation anyway, 给你一个好评
[34:08] So… everything’s fine. 万事大吉
[34:12] Look, i need this job. 我很想要这份工作
[34:14] But even if i didn’t, 但要是未能如愿
[34:16] I would still like you as a person. 我还是像正常人一样看待你
[34:18] Please, stop. i don’t need your pity. 别来这套了 我不需要你同情
[34:21] You know, i don’t get why people say that. 我搞不懂怎么大家都爱这么说
[34:24] I-i love pity. 我就喜欢同情
[34:26] Pity means someone is trying to understand 同情 意味着有人正试图理解
[34:30] What you’re going through, 你究竟经历了什么
[34:31] That they sympathize, and i do. 并产生怜悯之心 我就是这样的人
[34:35] Susan… 苏珊
[34:37] I’m someone who never went out and looked for love. 我从不主动寻找真爱
[34:41] I assumed it would find me. but it didn’t. 我以为真爱会找到我 但没有
[34:45] And now i’m making a fool of myself… 现在我却愚蠢地在一个
[34:48] Throwing myself at straight women, 对一个异性恋女性投怀送抱
[34:51] Because i’m so afraid of being alone. 是因为我害怕孤独
[34:54] Now how can you possibly understand that? 你如何来理解这些
[34:57] Well, here’s how. um, i… 我是这么理解的
[35:00] I’ve spent my whole life putting myself out there, 我的一生都在主动出击 寻找真爱
[35:02] And, um, i’m still… 而我现在
[35:05] Today, alone. 依然孤独一人
[35:07] Just like you. 像你一样
[35:11] It’s not the same. 情况不一样
[35:13] Well, okay, it’s not, 好吧 是不一样
[35:15] Because i’m alone but i’m not lonely ’cause i have friends. 我虽然独身但并不孤独 因为我有朋友
[35:19] Love doesn’t happen for everyone. 爱神不会眷顾每个人
[35:26] I don’t even know if it’s gonna happen for me anymore. 我甚至不知道我还会否得到爱
[35:29] But my friends are there for me no matter what, 但无论如何 我有很多朋友
[35:33] And that helps. 她们支持我
[35:35] So at the very least, 至少
[35:37] You know, let me be there for you… 让我成为你的后盾
[35:41] As a friend. 作为挚友
[35:43] That’d be nice. 这样感觉不错
[35:47] Do your friends hug? 你的朋友们会拥抱吗
[35:55] What’s that in the garbage can? 垃圾筒里是什么
[35:57] My boots. 我的靴子
[36:04] What are you doing here? 你在这里干嘛
[36:06] I just wanted to see how your first day went. 我正准备听你说说 你伟大的首日
[36:09] Sit. take a load off. spill it. 放下工作 好好倾诉一番
[36:12] Oh, that is so thoughtful of you. 你真是太贴心了
[36:14] -You’re such a good friend. -oh, well, you know me. -真是个好朋友 -你了解我的
[36:17] Yeah, i do. 我当然
[36:18] So did you get a good office? were the people nice? 办公室如何 同事还好吗
[36:21] Oh, what about lucy? do you like her? 露西怎样 你喜欢她吗
[36:24] Actually… i am kinda tired. 其实 我今天挺累了
[36:27] I think i’m going to head inside. 我还是先回去了
[36:31] Ooh! what’s going on? 怎么了啊
[36:32] I mentioned lucy, and you get all weird. 我提到了露西 你突然怪怪的
[36:34] Is something going on with her… and carlos? 是不是有事发生啊 她和卡洛斯
[36:37] What? no. 什么 没有
[36:39] I’m sure she’s just affectionate. 我只肯定 她很可爱的
[36:41] whoa. what do you mean by affectionate? 什么 什么叫很可爱
[36:45] Well, it’s probably nothing. 其实也没什么
[36:46] But when carlos works on his computer at home, 但是 当卡洛斯在家用电脑时
[36:49] Does he take his shirt off there, too? 会把衣服脱下来吗
[36:51] That son of a– i’m gonna kill him! 这狗娘… 我要杀了他
[36:55] No, you won’t get the chance 不 你想也别想
[36:56] ’cause i’m gonnai’m gonna kill h 我先杀了你
[37:00] The houselights are up, gaby. you can drop the act. 华灯初放 加布 你不用再掩饰了
[37:03] You only helped me get this job because you needed a spy. 你帮我得到那份工作 只是要我做特工而已
[37:06] How dare you! 你竟敢这么说
[37:08] And, yes, i did! 是的 就是这么回事
[37:10] Gaby! 加布
[37:11] You needed a job. i did you a favor. 你在找工作 我帮个小忙
[37:14] And then i brought you hot cocoa. 然后我给你买了杯热可可
[37:15] -Why don’t you ever thank me? -because you used me! -你总得谢谢我吧 -因为你利用了我
[37:17] At least when i asked you for a favor, i was up front 至少我请你帮忙时 我是直截了当
[37:20] were you miss “they offered me $100,000 a year”? 你怎么不想想”他们给我年薪10万”
[37:24] Oh, you found out about that? 你发现了
[37:26] Honey, i’ve played poker with you for the past nine years. 亲爱的 过去的9年里我一直和你玩扑克
[37:29] I think i can tell when you’re bluffing. 你要是撒谎 我一看就看出来了
[37:31] Okay, it’s true. i used you to get more money, 那好 事实如此 我为了提高薪水利用了你
[37:34] -But you used me first. -fine. we’re a couple of users. -但你先利用了我 -那好 我们是一对奸人
[37:42] The big question is, are we still friends? 大前提是 我们还是朋友吗
[37:48] Do i still get my salary? 薪水还是那么多吗
[37:50] Will you still be my spy? 你肯继续当特工吗
[38:02] Dave, i’m curious about something. 大卫 有些事我很好奇
[38:05] What about? 什么事
[38:07] Well, how do you feel about kids? 对于孩子 你感觉如何
[38:11] Kids? 小孩
[38:13] Yeah. haven’t you ever wanted one? 有没有过小孩
[38:15] Is this your coy way of telling me you want a child? 你是用含蓄地方式表达 你想要个孩子吗
[38:20] Maybe. i hardly get to see travers anymore 我好久没有见查维斯了
[38:22] Now that he’s off at prep school. 他现在已从预科学校毕业了
[38:26] And i always wanted a girl. 我一直想要个女儿
[38:28] Doesn’t that sound like heaven? 要是一个有着金色卷发的女孩
[38:30] A beautiful little girl 降临到世上
[38:32] With blonde curls. 是否是天堂的恩赐
[38:41] I had this… friend 我有个朋友
[38:46] Who had a little girl. 有个女儿
[38:50] From the moment she was born, 从她出生那一刻起
[38:53] She was his whole life. 她成了他生命的全部
[38:58] Unfortunately, she was in an accident.. 不幸的是 她在一次意外中
[39:02] And died. 死亡了
[39:05] He told me that when that happened, 他告诉我那一刻
[39:08] A part of him died, too. 他生命的一部分也逝去了
[39:10] He spent the rest of his life 他的余生
[39:12] In a kind of… daze, 一直在茫然中度过
[39:15] he’s always… 他一直在想
[39:16] Wondering exactly how old she would’ve been, 此时的女儿 应该多大了
[39:21] What she would’ve looked like. 长得还漂亮吗
[39:27] No. 不
[39:29] I don’t think i’d want a child. 我不要孩子
[39:33] It’s just not worth it. 这不值
[39:41] You okay, babe? 宝贝 你还好吗
[39:46] I’m just sad for your friend. 只是为你的朋友伤心
[39:53] I had hoped that this compulsion to steal 我一度希望关于偷窃强迫症的问题
[39:55] Was something we could solve privately, 能够私底下解决掉
[39:58] But orson seems unable– 但奥森看起来不愿意
[40:00] Or unwilling– 没这个能力
[40:03] To control himself. 来控制好自己
[40:05] Is that true, orson? are you unable to control yourself? 是真的吗 奥森 你是否无法控制住自己
[40:07] You’ll see when he leaves, and your lamp is missing. 等他走的时候 你一定会发现你台灯不见了
[40:12] So… how do you want to proceed? 那么 你准备如何进行治疗
[40:15] Would you like to begin with some couples counseling? 需要从心理咨询开始吗
[40:19] This isn’t my problem, dr. bernstein. 这不是我的问题 伯恩斯坦医生
[40:21] He’s the sick one. 有病的是他
[40:25] Fix him. 把他治好
[40:33] You know why she’s so angry? 你知道她为什么这么生气
[40:38] Because this is something she can’tcontrol, 因为这件事她无法控制
[40:44] And i love it. 而我就爱顶着干
[40:49] Now there’s no phone in the cabin, 野外木屋里没有装电话
[40:52] But if it’s an emergency, you can reach me on my cell. 但如果有要紧事 打我手机就行了
[40:55] You just be careful out there. 出门在外 小心为好
[40:59] I don’t know what i’d do without you. 没有你 我都不知如何是好
[41:05] Bye. 再见
[41:12] Here’s the article that lady was looking for. 那位女士在寻找的文章在这儿
[41:15] You want me to fax it? 要我传真过去吗
[41:17] Ah, take your time. she’s a pain in the ass. 这不急 她不好惹
[41:20] She’s pretty hot, though. 但她很性感
[41:22] How does that help me? 对我有什么用
[41:24] She can wait until tomorrow. 她能等到明天
[41:33] You can find them almost anywhere– 这事处处可见
[41:36] Friendly people with hidden agendas– 朋友之间 暗藏着协议
[41:39] The woman who uses her neighbor 一个女人 利用她的邻居
[41:42] To get herself a job… 为自己重入职场
[41:46] The wife who uses her influence 太太使用她的影响力
[41:49] To hire a friendly spy… 雇佣了一名贴心的特工
[41:54] The husband who uses his charm 丈夫利用自己的魅力
[41:57] To steal from his friends… 从朋友那里行窃
[42:00] And you can be sure the friendliest people of all 可以肯定的是 表面风平浪静的好友
[42:05] Have agendas that won’t ever be discovered… 其实暗藏着波涛汹涌
[42:10] Not until… 到发现时
[42:12] It’s too late. 为时已晚
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme