Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Eli Scruggs
[00:03] was the handiest of all handymen. 是杂务工中的好手
[00:07] You could ask any of his customers, 你可以问他的任何一位雇主
[00:10] and they would tell you, 他们都会告诉你
[00:12] There was nothing he couldn’t fix. 他无所不修
[00:17] Whether it was a broken vase… 无论是破花瓶…
[00:20] a leaky pipe… 漏水的管道…
[00:24] or a shaky banister, 还是摇晃的扶手
[00:27] Eli always knew how to get the job done. Eli总能得心应手
[00:31] But sadly, 但可悲的是
[00:33] the man who had fixed so many things 这个为紫藤巷居民
[00:36] for the residents of Wisteria Lane 修好如此多东西的人
[00:38] was now about 即将
[00:40] to break their hearts. 让他们”心碎欲裂”
[00:42] Eli Scruggs, get down from there! Eli Scruggs 下来!
[00:45] Mrs. Mccluskey. Mccluskey太太
[00:47] Just found this note in my mailbox. 我刚在邮箱里找到这个便条
[00:49] Says you’re retiring? What the hell? 写你要退休了? 搞什么鬼啊?
[00:51] Yes, ma’am. It’s true. 是的 太太 是真的
[00:54] Now why would you want to do something stupid like that? 你为什么要做那样的蠢事?
[00:56] My doc says I got a bum ticker, 我的医生说我心脏有问题
[00:58] Have to take it easy from now on. 必须从现在起好好休息了
[01:01] Well, once I’m done fixing Mrs. Mayer’s shingle 我一修好Mayer太太的房顶
[01:03] – I’m on a plane to Waikiki. – Well, this is very annoying. – 我就要飞去怀基基海滩了(夏威夷) – 这事真够烦人
[01:06] Who’s gonna fix my water heater when it breaks? 我的热水器坏掉时 找谁来修呢?
[01:09] Oh, I met this young guy named Toby. 我认识个叫Toby的小伙子
[01:12] Very bright, just turned 30. He’ll take care of you. 人很聪明 刚刚30岁 让他来处理吧
[01:15] Ah, damn it, Eli! 去你的 Eli!
[01:17] I am not comfortable with strangers in my house. 我不喜欢让陌生人到家里来
[01:19] – Took me ten years to trust you. – I know. – 我花了10年才完全信任你 – 这我知道
[01:23] Most of those guys leave tools and nails all over the place. 那些人总是到处丢工具和钉子
[01:26] You never leave a mess. 你从不搞得一团糟
[01:28] Thank you, ma’am. 谢谢夸奖 太太
[01:30] Have you told everyone else you’re leaving? 你跟大家都说了你要走的事了吗?
[01:32] I left copies of that same note in everybody’s mailbox. 我在每个人的邮箱里都留了那张一样的字条
[01:36] Well, that’s not right. 那可不太好
[01:37] After all these years, people will want to say good-bye, 毕竟这么多年了 大家都会想跟你道个别
[01:40] and… You know, maybe throw you a party or something. 可能… 比方说为你搞个聚会什么的
[01:43] Oh, no. I prefer to go quietly, if you know what I mean. 不 我希望悄悄的走 希望你明白我的意思
[01:46] I don’t want a big fuss. 我不想搞得大惊小怪
[01:48] Well, I’ll miss you, Eli. 我会想你的 Eli
[01:52] There will never be another one like you. 不会再有像你这样的人了
[01:57] With that Eli Scruggs climbed his ladder 就这样 Eli Scruggs人生最后一次
[02:00] for the very last time. 爬上了他的梯子
[02:03] And once he had finished making his last repair, 刚修完最后一样东西
[02:07] Eli Scruggs… quietly, with no fuss… Eli Scruggs… 静悄悄的 没有大惊小怪的…
[02:12] Had a heart attack and died. 心脏病突发 离世了
[02:18] And most importantly… 最重要的是…
[02:21] Without leaving a mess. 没有搞得一团糟
[02:36] It took an hour for someone to finally notice 一小时之后 才有人发现
[02:39] the body laying at the top Susan Mayer’s roof. 躺在Susan Mayer房顶上的尸体
[02:51] It was less than ten minutes later 不到十分钟后
[02:53] that the neighbors began arriving, 邻居们陆续赶来
[02:56] Each determined to get a look 他们都想看看
[02:58] at the various paramedics and policemen 各种各样的护理人员和警察
[03:01] who were all frantically trying to figure out 看他们迫切的想弄清楚
[03:04] exactly how to bring the body down. 具体的死因
[03:12] And it took two days for my friends to realize 我的朋友们花了两天才意识到
[03:16] this tragedy had affected them… 这场悲剧也影响了她们…
[03:19] We’re ready! Come on. 我们都好了! 来吧
[03:22] More than they were willing to admit. 尽管她们不愿意去承认
[03:26] Hey, Gaby, did you remember to get change? 嘿 Gaby 你记得带零钱了吗?
[03:28] ‘Cause when I cash in my chips, I don’t want to hear you say, 因为我不想在把筹码兑换成钱的时候 听到你说
[03:31] – “all I’ve got is $50s.” – Speaking of cashing in your chips, – “我只有50元的钞票” – 说到把筹码换成钱
[03:34] – anyone know when eli’s funeral is? – Oh, I think it’s Saturday. – 有人知道Eli的葬礼是什么时候吗? – 我想是星期六吧
[03:37] I wonder how many people are gonna show up. 不知道有多少人会去参加
[03:41] – Mrs. Mccluskey was saying he didn’t have much family. – Poor Eli. We should make sure he’s got flowers at his funeral. – Mccluskey太太说他没什么亲人 – 可怜的Eli 我们得保证葬礼上有人送花啊
[03:44] I’m in. How much are we talking? 算我一个 要花多少钱?
[03:47] I don’t know. What do you think, Gaby? 不知道 你觉得呢 Gaby?
[03:49] Gaby?
[04:01] Wow! Jimmy Choo! 哇! Jimmy Choo!
[04:05] Oh, Carlos! 噢 Carlos!
[04:07] These aren’t even in the states yet. 这款还没在美国上市呢
[04:09] What’s the catch? 有什么目的?
[04:11] What are you talking about? 什么意思?
[04:14] You never buy me a present 除非我生气了 或者要生气
[04:16] Unless I’m mad or about to be mad. 你是不会给我买礼物的
[04:18] And I don’t think I am, so why am I about to be? 我想我现在还不生气 那么我会因为什么而要生气?
[04:20] – I have to go to Cleveland tomorrow. – Carlos! – 我明天要去克利夫兰 – Carlos!
[04:22] They’re begging me. The merger’s going south. You just got home! – 他们在求我了 兼并活动要向南进行了 – 可你刚回家啊!
[04:26] With shoes. 买了双鞋
[04:28] Don’t leave me here. I’m going out of my mind. 别把我丢在这儿 我都要疯了
[04:32] Everyone is so boring and suburban. 人人都那么无聊 那么老土
[04:34] And how many freaking honor students 一个这样的学校会有多少
[04:36] can that school have? 怪异的好学生?
[04:38] Can we please not argue in front of the handyman? He has a name. – 可不可以不要在杂务工面前吵架? – 他有名字的
[04:42] What’s your name? 你叫什么?
[04:45] Eli Scruggs.
[04:46] You hear that, Carlos? 你听到了吗 Carlos?
[04:48] You’ve brought me to a place 你把我带到了一个
[04:50] where people are named “ElI Scruggs.” 人们叫做”Eli Scruggs”的地方
[04:53] Fine. I’ll give up my job… 好吧 我放弃工作…
[04:55] And everything that comes with it. 以及工作带来的一切
[04:57] Not the Jimmy Choos. Jimmy Choos不算
[04:59] They’re the only friends I’ve got. 这是我唯一的朋友了
[05:01] Thought so. 我想也是
[05:02] I’m going to pack. 我去收拾行李
[05:07] You know, it’s none of my business… 你知道 这和我无关…
[05:09] You’re right. It’s not. 没错 和你无关
[05:11] But the ladies in this neighborhood 但社区里的女士们
[05:14] – are actually pretty nice. – Yeah. They came by, brought muffins. – 其实人都很好的 – 没错 她们来拜访过 还带了松饼过来
[05:17] One of ’em wants her basket back. 其中有一位还想拿回篮子
[05:19] That’d be Bree. 那一定是Bree
[05:21] Anyhow, she and the other ladies, uh, 不管怎样 她和其他女士们
[05:23] play poker every week. 每周都打牌
[05:25] If you’d like, I could talk to ’em, 要是你愿意的话 我可以跟她们说说
[05:27] see if they’ll let you host a game. 看她们要不要让你主办一次
[05:36] Hi. We’re, um… The neighborhood. 你好 我们是… 邻居
[05:39] Gabrielle invited us to play poker. Gabrielle邀我们来玩牌
[05:45] So… Is she in? 那… 她在家吗?
[05:48] Mrs. Solis will be right down. Solis太太马上下来
[05:51] She likes to make an entrance. 她喜欢来个”登场亮相”
[05:54] What does that mean, “an entrance”? 什么意思 “登场亮相”?
[05:57] Hello there. 大家好
[05:59] Welcome to my home. 欢迎来我家
[06:03] Oh. 噢
[06:05] That’s what it means. 就是那个意思
[06:07] So I said, “pumpkin”… 于是我说 “南瓜”…
[06:08] That’s what I call Jon Bon Jovi… 那是我给Jon Bon Jovi(著名歌手)起的外号…
[06:10] I said, “pumpkin, even if I could steer a yacht, 我说 “南瓜 就算我会驾驶游艇
[06:13] I’m certainly not about to do it in 5-inch heels.” 我都不会穿5英寸的高跟鞋做这个的”
[06:16] True story. 这是真的
[06:18] Well, you’ve certainly had quite a glamorous life. 你的生活一定热闹非凡
[06:21] Well, it was before my husband moved me here to east nowhere. 那是在我丈夫带我到东部这个不知名小镇之前
[06:24] Seriously, I don’t know how you girls do it. 说真的 我都不知道你们是怎么做到的
[06:26] – Do what? – Get out of bed in the morning. – 做什么? – 早上起床啊
[06:29] I’ve only lived here a month, 我才住了一个月
[06:31] And I want to put a gun to my head. 就想在头上开一枪
[06:33] You know what I mean? 你们明白我的意思么?
[06:36] No, we don’t. There are no good nightclubs, no theater. – 不明白 – 这里没有高级夜总会 也没有戏院
[06:39] What do you do for a good time? 你们消遣时都做什么呢?
[06:41] Well, we watch the kids play soccer. 我们看孩子们踢球
[06:43] And the school drama department puts on some really great shows. 学校戏剧部也演几场不错的戏
[06:46] And then there’s church, of course. 当然还有教堂
[06:48] Church. 教堂
[06:52] Oh, you’re serious. 噢 你没有开玩笑啊
[06:56] Look, I know it’s quiet here, but I think you’ll find 听着 我知道这里是很安静 但是我觉得你会找到
[07:00] There’s a real charm to Fairview. 美景镇的魅力所在的
[07:02] No, no, it’s cute. It’s cute. I get that. 不 这里很好 很不错 我知道的
[07:05] It’s just… 只是…
[07:06] I was a top-tier fashion model, 我曾是个知名的时尚模特
[07:09] And I guess I’m just gonna have to get used to the fact 我想我不得不去习惯
[07:12] that the best part of my life is behind me. 我人生最辉煌的篇章已经翻过去这个事实
[07:15] Good-bye doing vodka shots with Kate Moss, 告别与Kate Moss豪饮伏特加的时光
[07:18] And hello 迎接
[07:19] To sipping international coffee with you girls. 和你们共饮咖啡的日子
[07:26] Full house. 三张一样加一对
[07:33] Yes? 你好?
[07:34] Hello. Is Mrs. Solis here? 你好 Solis太太在吗?
[07:36] Oh, I got it. I got it. Go, go, go, go, go. 我来吧 我来 你快走 走吧
[07:39] – Ma’am, here’s the bill for fixing your sink. – Okay. Thank you. – 太太 这是修理水池的账单 – 好的 谢谢
[07:42] By the way… 顺便说一下…
[07:43] You made quite an impression at the poker game. 打牌时你让大家印象深刻
[07:46] – Really? – Oh, yeah. The ladies can’t stop talking about you. – 是吗? – 是啊 女士们不停在讨论你
[07:49] Aw. Well, I’m sure it was kind of exciting 我想对她们来说能和明星共处
[07:51] for them to have a star in their midst. 一定是让人激动的事
[07:54] Uh, let me think… Did they say “star”? 让我想想… 她们说了”明星”吗?
[07:56] I heard, uh, “stuck-up,” “obnoxious,” “bitch.” 我听到的是 “明星脾气” “讨厌” “贱人”
[08:04] What?! 什么?!
[08:05] You know, I went out on a limb to get you into that game, 你知道 我豁出去让你跟她们一起打牌
[08:08] And then you go in there acting like 然后你表现得好像
[08:11] – You’re better than they are. – Oh, my clothes said that, not me. – 你比她们更优秀 – 这是我的衣服说的 不是我
[08:15] Well, did you ask them anything about their lives? Why would they want to talk about their lives? – 你有没有问问她们的生活? – 她们为什么想谈论她们的生活?
[08:19] Their lives are boring. 她们的生活那么无聊
[08:21] Well, you know what’s gonna be really boring? 你知道真正无聊的是什么吗?
[08:23] You sitting here alone in this big house without any friends. 是你独坐在这个大房子里 没有朋友相伴
[08:27] If I were you, I’d drop the attitude. 如果我是你 我就会放下架子
[08:29] Learn to like your neighbors. 学会喜欢你的邻居们
[08:33] Well, thanks for the advice. 多谢你的建议
[08:35] You wanna add that to your bill? 要把这个加在你的账单里吗?
[08:37] No. It’s on the house. 不用 这是免费的
[08:45] I brought muffins. 我来送松饼
[08:51] That’s so nice. 真不错
[08:53] We were just… 我们只是在…
[08:55] Playing poker, and I wasn’t invited. 打牌 而我没被邀请
[08:58] I know. I get it. 我知道 我明白的
[09:00] I just wanted to tell you guys 我只是想告诉你们
[09:02] I know I made a horrible first impression. 我给你们留下了很糟糕的第一印象
[09:05] Now you know why models don’t usually talk. 你们现在知道模特们为什么不怎么说话了吧
[09:08] Because we say a lot of stupid, patronizing things 因为我们说的话都很愚蠢傲慢
[09:10] that made people want to avoid us. 使得人们对我们避之不及
[09:14] What I should’ve said was… My husband’s never home. 我要说的本该是… 我老公从来不回家
[09:18] I miss the city. 我想念大城市
[09:21] I miss my life. 想念原来的生活
[09:25] I’m lonely all the time… 我一直很寂寞…
[09:29] And I could really use some friends. 我可以交些朋友
[09:36] Anyway, here. 不管怎样 给
[09:45] Now that’s how you make an entrance. 你就这样”登场亮相”了啊
[09:55] Gaby?
[09:56] I’m sorry. What? 不好意思 怎么了?
[09:58] We’re getting a wreath for Eli’s funeral. Are you in? 我们要给Eli的葬礼上送个花圈 要不要算你的?
[10:02] Actually, why don’t you let me pay for it? 就让我来付钱吧?
[10:04] It can still be from all of us. No, you don’t have to do that. – 还可以算是我们一起送的 – 你没有必要这么做啊
[10:09] I sort of do. 有点必要的
[10:12] Now let’s play some poker. 我们来打牌吧
[10:15] All right, time for my luck to change. 好吧 我该转运了
[10:17] This hand is for Eli. 这一把是为了Eli
[10:19] Hmm. Next hand is for Eli. 好吧 下一把是为了Eli
[10:23] You know, if we’re gonna have a get-together 知道吗 如果我们葬礼后要聚会的话
[10:25] after the funeral, we should start thinking about food. 我们该开始讨论一下食物了
[10:27] – And by “we” and “food,” you mean Bree, right? – I thought that was clear. – “我们”和”食物” 你值得就是Bree吧? – 我想这不言而喻了
[10:30] I’d be happy to. Any special requests? 我很乐意 有特殊要求吗?
[10:32] How about we pick something from your cookbook? 要不从你的食谱里挑一些吧?
[10:34] Great. Gaby, do you have your copy? 好啊 Gaby 你那本在吗?
[10:37] I’ll go get it. 我去拿
[10:45] You use my cookbook to balance your table? 你用我的书来垫桌子?
[10:49] Oh, it’s only temporary. 只是暂时的
[10:51] Juanita needed her coloring book back. Juanita把她的图画书拿走了
[10:55] All right. 好了
[10:58] Watch out, ladies. 当心点 女士们
[11:12] I’m sorry if the frittata is a bit dry. 抱歉煎蛋饼是不是有点焦了
[11:15] Are you kidding? It’s great. 开玩笑的吧? 很好吃啊
[11:17] – You should give Lynette the recipe. – Yes, ’cause that’s what – 你该把菜谱给Lynette – 没错 因为那就是
[11:20] Women in their eighth month really crave… more stove time. Mine is so erratic. – 女人在怀孕第八个月时所渴望的 多烤点东西 – 我的菜谱不很确定
[11:23] I’m not even sure what the real temperature is. 我甚至不确定温度到底是多少
[11:26] Of course, if a certain doctor 当然 如果某个医生
[11:28] Would loosen the purse strings… We’re not getting a new stove. – 愿意松一下钱包链子的话… – 我不会再买个新的烤炉的
[11:30] If you would just take on a few more patients, 只要你多接待几个病人
[11:33] – We could afford it. – Well, if I’m not supporting you adequately, my dear, – 我们就买的起了 – 亲爱的 如果我没有充分支持你
[11:36] – by all means, feel free to do something about it. – Such as? – 请尽一切办法做点什么吧 – 比如说?
[11:39] Well, you could maybe… I don’t know, get a job? 也许你可以… 我也不知道 找个工作?
[11:42] I have a job. I’m a homemaker. 我有工作啊 我是个家庭主妇
[11:46] And a damn good one. So to make this, 这个真好吃 要做这个
[11:48] – You… you just s-saut some ham and some onions… – It’s not happening, Tom. – 你… 你弄了些火腿和洋葱… – 没事的 Tom
[11:52] I just sometimes think 我有时候想
[11:54] maybe you would appreciate the value of a dollar more 如果你在外工作
[11:56] If you had to work outside the home. 也许你会更重视钱的价值
[11:58] And I think you would appreciate my value more if, for once, 而我认为 如果你哪怕有一次自己做饭洗衣
[12:01] You had to cook your own food and wash your own clothes. 也会更重视我的价值
[12:04] – Lynette makes me sew my own buttons. – I’ll sew anything you want – Lynette让我自己缝扣子 – 要是你不再让我怀孕了
[12:06] If you just stop getting me pregnant. 让我缝什么都可以
[12:08] I want a new stove, Rex, 我想要个新炉灶了 Rex
[12:10] And if I need to get a job to pay for it, so be it. 如果我需要找工作来支付炉灶的钱 我会的
[12:13] If you’re looking for a stove, 你要需要炉子的话
[12:15] We’ve got one that’s hardly ever been used. 我们倒是有一个几乎没用过的
[12:18] I wish I could say the same for my uterus. 我也希望能对我的子宫说同样的话
[12:23] Oh, yeah. I ruined the brunch. 哦 好吧 早午餐让我给毁了
[12:32] Hey, how’s it looking under there, Eli? 嘿 下面情况怎么样 Eli?
[12:34] Is it gonna cost me an arm and a leg? 需要花我很多钱吧?
[12:37] Nah. A few fingers, maybe. 不会 可能就一点点
[12:41] Honey, my stomach’s growling. When’s dinner? 亲爱的 我肚子都叫了 什么时候吃晚饭啊?
[12:44] Oh, we’re having leftovers. 哦 我们有些剩饭剩菜
[12:46] You can heat them up yourself if you want. 如果你愿意的话 可以自己热热
[12:48] Since when do we have leftovers? 什么时候咱家开始吃剩饭剩菜了?
[12:50] Since I started writing my own cookbook. 自从我开始写我自己的菜谱
[12:53] Remember how you told me 还记得你怎么跟我说的吗
[12:55] I should start making my own money? 我应该开始自己赚钱?
[12:57] Well, I’ve been going through all my old recipes, 嗯 我浏览了一遍我所有的旧食谱
[12:59] And I’ve got this great idea 然后我就有了这个伟大的想法
[13:01] – For a real home-style American cookbook. – You’re not serious? – 编撰一本美国家常菜食谱 – 你不是当真的吧?
[13:04] Why wouldn’t I be? 为什么不呢?
[13:06] – People are always complimenting me on my cooking. – You’re great, but come on. – 人们都在赞美我的厨艺 – 你是很棒 但是得了吧
[13:09] Every bored housewife who pulls off a decent lasagna 每一个能做出像样的烤宽面条的无聊的家庭主妇
[13:11] Thinks she can write a cookbook. 都认为她自己能写一本菜谱
[13:14] You think I’m just like every other housewife? 你认为 我就跟其他的家庭主妇一样?
[13:16] 不 不 不 我不是那个意思 只是…
[13:19] What do you really know about writing 你知道什么是写作吗?
[13:22] I’ll learn. And I want it to be more than just a cookbook. 我可以学呀 而且我想让这本书不只是一本菜谱
[13:25] I want to talk about traditional values 我还想谈论传统的价值观
[13:27] And give helpful hints about homemaking. 然后给一些持家的建议
[13:29] Look, look, this is my fault. 听着 听着 这是我的错
[13:31] You know, I… I was ribbing you the other day 你知道 我… 我前几天是嘲笑你说
[13:34] About getting a job, but you took it seriously. 你真该找工作 但你却当真了
[13:36] If you really want a new stove, I’ll get you a stove. 如果你真想要个新炉灶 我会买给你的
[13:42] Now can you stop this foolishness 现在你能停止这愚蠢的做法
[13:44] And make me something to eat that isn’t leftovers? 然后给我做一些不是剩饭菜的东西吃吗?
[14:17] Mrs. Van de Kamp? Van de Kamp太太?
[14:19] I fixed your banister. Should be fine now. 我把你的楼梯栏杆修好了 现在应该好了
[14:24] I’ll just go. You can pay me whenever. 我要走了 你可以以后再付账
[14:27] I know this is a rough time for you. 我知道你现在不好过
[14:29] Thanks, Eli. 谢谢你 艾利
[14:32] By the way, 顺便说一下
[14:35] The service for Mr. V. was really nice. V先生的葬礼真的很不错
[14:41] You were there? 当时你在那儿?
[14:43] I sat in the back of the church. 我就坐在教堂的后面
[14:46] I wanted to say good-bye to Mr. V. 我想跟V先生道别
[14:50] So, uh… 所以 呃…
[14:53] Have you thought about what you’re gonna do now? 你有现在的打算么?
[14:56] You mean, with my life? 你是说 我的人生?
[15:00] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[15:05] Mrs. V… V太太…
[15:07] I’ve been meaning to give this to you for a while now… 我一直想把这个给你的…
[15:10] But I, uh, 但是我 呃
[15:12] Could never find the right moment. 一直找不到合适的机会
[15:19] I kept it for you, just in case you might need it someday. 这个我一直替你保留着 万一某天你会用到它
[15:26] Hope you don’t mind. 希望你不会介意
[15:30] Oh, I gotta tell you. I made your Cajun meatloaf. 哦 告诉你哦 我照着你的菜谱做了法式夹肉面包
[15:34] Whoo! 哇!
[15:35] That may be my favorite meal ever. 那可能是我最喜欢的一顿饭
[15:39] I can’t believe you saved this. 真不敢相信 你竟然保留着
[15:42] Ah. 啊
[15:43] Of course, I’m not really in the mood 当然 我现在真的没有心情
[15:46] To write a cookbook right now. 写菜谱
[15:48] Well… 好吧…
[15:50] Maybe one day you will be. 也许有一天你会的
[16:00] Hey, Bree, I know what you can make for the wake… 嘿 Bree 我知道你能为守灵做什么吃的了…
[16:03] That flaky-breaded-shrimp thing. 那个薄片虾仁儿面包
[16:07] Thanks, but I know exactly what I’m gonna make. 谢谢 但是我知道我该做什么了
[16:14] Dave 旅行很愉快 但是我得告诉你
[16:16] I don’t know why we spent all that money going to the Bahamas. 我不知道为什么我们要花那么多的钱去Bahamas
[16:19] If we’re not gonna leave the hotel room, 要是我们不出旅馆的话
[16:22] Then why not just cover ourselves in suntan lotion 那何不涂上防晒油
[16:24] And have sex here? 在这儿做爱呢?
[16:26] You just got a message from Mrs. Mccluskey. 你有一条来自Mccluskey夫人的短信
[16:28] Oh? 是么?
[16:30] She said your handyman died. 她说你们的杂务工死了
[16:32] Eli?
[16:35] Oh, my god. 哦 天啊
[16:36] He was working on Susan’s roof 他当时正在修葺Susan的房顶
[16:38] And dropped dead of a heart attack. 然后死于心脏病突发
[16:41] Can you believe that? 你能相信么?
[16:52] No, no, no. You are not going to the gym again. 不行 不行 不行 不许你再去那健身房了
[16:55] You said we were gonna have afternoon sex. 你说过下午要和我做爱的
[16:57] – We’ll do it when I get back. – You say that every time, Umberto, – 我回来了再做 – 你每次都这么说 Umberto
[17:00] – And then you’re too tired. – Maybe I wouldn’t be if you weren’t so clingy. – 然后你又太累了 – 你要是不那么粘人 或许我就不会那么累
[17:03] Clingy? 粘人?
[17:04] We haven’t had sex in two weeks. 我们有两个礼拜没做爱了
[17:07] It’s like I’m 15 again. What’s wrong with us? 我好像又回到了15岁 我们之间是怎么了?
[17:11] Not us. You. 不是我们 是你
[17:12] Your libido is out of control. 你的性欲太强烈了
[17:15] Umberto…
[17:16] Look, you’ve got a drawerful of toys. Use ’em. 听着 你有一抽屉的成人用品 就用他们吧
[17:26] Oh! 咳咳!
[17:32] Ahem. 呃
[17:33] Oh! 哦!
[17:35] Oh! Eli! I… I forgot you were in there. 哦! Eli! 我… 我忘了你还在里面
[17:37] Yeah. I’m done fixing your faucet. 是啊 我修好你的水龙头了
[17:39] Actually, I was done ten minutes ago, 事实上 我10分钟前就弄好了
[17:42] – But I was afraid to come out. – I’m sorry you heard all of that. – 但是不方便出来 – 很抱歉你都听到了
[17:45] The good news is, while I was in there, 好消息是 我在里面的时候
[17:47] I re-grouted your tub… Free of charge. 顺便把你的浴盆也给弄好了… 免费哦
[17:51] Wait a second. 等等
[17:56] What do you think of my ass? 你觉得我的臀部怎么样?
[17:58] Sorry? 什么?
[18:00] My ass… on a scale from one to ten. 我的臀部… 从一到十评分
[18:02] Well, I… I… I, uh… 呃 我… 我 呃…
[18:05] Ticktock. 快点
[18:06] Ten. It’s a ten. 十分 是十分
[18:09] And the boobs? Perky and firm? 那胸呢? 坚挺而又紧致?
[18:12] You’ve named them? 你给她们取名字了?
[18:14] Oh, come on, Eli. 哦 得了吧 Eli
[18:16] My husband won’t have sex with me. 我丈夫不愿跟我做爱
[18:18] I just need to make sure it’s not… Me. 我只是想确定这不是… 我的问题
[18:21] It’s not you. 不是的问题
[18:24] Are you sure? 你确定?
[18:25] Trust me. I used to work in construction. 相信我 我曾经在建筑业工作
[18:27] My buddies would’ve gone crazy for you… 我的兄弟们会为你疯狂的…
[18:30] Catcalls, uh, nasty gestures. 吹口哨 挑逗你
[18:32] “Hey, you, with the sweater meats! “嘿 你 火辣身材的那位!
[18:34] If you ever need any work done, call me!” 如果你有什么需要 叫我哟!”
[18:36] ‘Cause I got the perfect tool for the job!” 因为我有干那事的绝密武器!”
[18:39] Y-you get the drift. 你很有资本
[18:42] Yeah. I do. 是啊 我有
[18:45] That was insulting and demeaning. 那相当的无礼 下流
[18:47] Oh. 哦
[18:49] Thank you so much. 太谢谢你了
[19:01] Miss Britt? Britt小姐?
[19:03] The door was wide open. 门是开着的哦
[19:05] – I got the paint. You want to check the color? – Eh. – 油漆拿来了 你想看看色么? – 呃
[19:10] Is everything okay? 你还好吧?
[19:12] Things are great. 还好
[19:15] You want some wine? 你想喝酒么?
[19:17] We’re celebrating. 我们来庆祝
[19:19] What’s the occasion? 庆祝什么?
[19:20] I am no longer married to a gay guy. 我再不和同志结婚了
[19:23] Umberto was gay? Umberto是个同志?
[19:26] So you wasted your time 所以说你在厕所安那灯
[19:28] Installing that light in the closet, 完全是在浪费时间
[19:30] Because… He went flying out of there. 因为… 他就是从那儿跑的
[19:33] At least you know now it wasn’t you. 至少你知道一直都不是你的问题
[19:36] Wasn’t it? 不是吗?
[19:37] He said that being married to me 他说跟我结婚
[19:40] Was what convinced him that he liked men. 坚定了他喜欢男人这一想法
[19:43] Oh. You could imagine what a boost to the ego that was. 哦 你可以想象这对人的自尊心是多么大的打击
[19:49] Come on. 振作起来
[19:51] You had a gay guy sleeping with you for two years, 你跟一个同志生活了两年
[19:54] And those guys are pretty hard to land. 而那种男人是很难安定的
[19:57] No. No, trust me. 不 不 相信我
[20:01] No need to be sad. 没必要难过
[20:04] You’re a knockout. 你是绝代佳人
[20:14] No, I-I-I need this hand back. 不 我… 我需要把这只手抽回来
[20:16] It’s hard to be a handyman without a-a hand. 对一个杂务工来说 少一只手会很麻烦
[20:21] Mm. 嗯
[20:24] Miss Britt, what are you doing? Britt小姐 你在干嘛?
[20:27] You put the mirror over my bed. 你真是让我如梦初醒啊
[20:32] You know exactly what I’m doing. 你很清楚我要干什么
[20:35] Are you sure about this? I don’t want to take advantage of you. 你确定要这么做吗? 我不想趁人之危
[20:41] Oh, I’m sure you’ll be gentle. 哦 我知道你会很绅士的
[20:47] Anyway, 不管怎样
[20:50] I guess they’re burying him on Saturday. 我猜他们会在礼拜六将他下葬
[20:52] Obviously, you want to go. 很显然 你想去
[20:54] Yeah. 是啊
[20:57] I do. 确实
[21:01] Oh, leave that black dress out. 哦 把这黑色礼服留在外面
[21:04] I’ll get it dry-cleaned for the funeral. 我拿去干洗 葬礼的时候穿
[21:06] A little sexy for a funeral, isn’t it? 在葬礼上 会不会太过性感?
[21:11] Oh, I don’t think Eli would mind. 哦 Eli不会介意的
[21:19] Mom? 妈妈?
[21:21] That’s Penny. I’ll be right back. 是Penny在叫 我一会就回来
[21:24] Mom! 妈妈!
[21:26] Hey, sweetie. 嘿 宝贝
[21:28] What’s up? 怎么了?
[21:30] You said you would help me with my math. 你说过你会教我数学的
[21:32] We’re dividing fractions. 我们都学到分式整除了
[21:35] Oh. I wish you’d caught me two chardonnays ago. 哦 你要是早在我喝下那两杯酒之前叫我就好了
[21:39] Mom, you promised. 妈妈 你答应过我的
[21:41] I know, but mommy’s still planning Eli’s memorial. 我知道 但是妈妈还得安排Eli的追悼会啊
[21:45] Start without me. 别等我 自己先学吧
[21:46] I’ll be there in a little while. 我一会儿就过来
[22:07] Oh, my gosh. Lynette, are you okay? 哦 天啊 Lynette 你还好吧?
[22:09] The doctor just called. I’m pregnant. 医生刚打电话来 我怀孕了
[22:13] This is fantastic! 太好了!
[22:17] You… 你…
[22:18] Yeah. Whoop-dee-doo. 是啊 很好
[22:19] Honey, you don’t sound too happy about this. 亲爱的 听起来你似乎不是太高兴
[22:23] I was planning to go back to work. 我一直都想着重返工作
[22:26] What? What a… what are you talking about? 什么? 你… 你在说什么?
[22:29] I had it in the back of my mind for a while, 我已经有这个想法好久了
[22:31] – And then yesterday, I got a ph… – Hold it. – 就昨天 我接到一个电… – 等等
[22:37] Sorry. I was having trouble paying attention. 抱歉 刚才我有点无法集中精神
[22:41] Jeffrey Cuevas is retiring in September. Jeffrey Cuevas将在九月退休
[22:45] I am the perfect person to step into his job, 而我是接手他位子的最佳人选
[22:48] And that is exactly when Parker starts kindergarten. 而且那个时候Parker又正好上幼儿园了
[22:52] The timing is like a dream. 这正是我梦寐以求的时机啊
[22:55] But what about our dream of having a… a little girl? 我们不也一直梦寐以求吗 想要一个… 一个女儿?
[22:58] This could be our chance. 这次是我们的机会啊
[23:00] Oh, please. You know it’s gonna be a boy. It’s always a boy. 哦 拜托 你知道的这会是个儿子 我们一直都生儿子
[23:03] It’s just gonna pee in my face 他们就只会对着我的脸撒尿
[23:05] And hide dead things in my shoes. 还偷偷地在我鞋子里放些该死的东西
[23:07] I am doing this, Tom. 我要回去工作 Tom
[23:10] I am going after this job. 我要接手这份工作
[23:13] But who’s gonna take care of the kids? 那谁来照顾我们的孩子呢?
[23:16] Well, I was hoping you could cut back on your hours at work. 噢 我希望你能够减少你的工作时间
[23:20] I can’t do that. 我不能这么做
[23:21] I have a career. 我有自己的事业
[23:25] You did not just say that. 你不是就说说的吧
[23:28] No, I… I didn’t. I didn’t. 不… 我… 我没 我什么也没说
[23:30] Tom, I cannot just stay at home wiping noses. Tom 我不能再呆家里给孩子擦鼻涕了
[23:35] I need it for my sanity, 我要保持精力
[23:37] And I need you to back me up. 我需要你支持我
[23:40] Oh! 哦!
[23:43] Mom? 妈妈?
[23:46] Well, the kids are up. 瞧 孩子们起床了
[23:48] They’re gonna want their breakfast. 他们要吃早餐呢
[23:51] And I’m gonna back you up by, uh, making it for ’em. 我去支持你 呃 去给他们做早餐
[23:58] My hero. 真是我的英雄
[24:01] Jeff Cuevas is fantastic, Jeff Cuevas是很不错
[24:04] But I know I could take his department to a whole new level. 但我清楚我能把他的部门提高一个等次
[24:09] What the hell is that? 这该死的到底是什么?
[24:11] Oh, my water broke. 哦 我的羊水破了
[24:13] Take the overnight bag out to the car. 去把旅行袋拿到车上
[24:15] Oh, three weeks. 哦 三个星期
[24:17] That’s a little soon, but, uh, sure, I could make that work. 有点太快了 不过 呃 没问题 我能接手那活儿
[24:21] – For god sakes, Lynette, we gotta go to the hospital. – In a minute. I’m trying to lock this job down. – 上帝啊 Lynette 我们得去医院了 – 就一分钟 我要就快把这工作搞定了
[24:25] What kind of perks are we talking about here? 我们现在说的津贴是哪种?
[24:28] Okay, you’re having contractions. That’s it. You… 拜托 你的子宫都开始收缩了 快生了 你…
[24:31] I swear, if you touch this phone, 我发誓 如果你敢碰这电话
[24:33] I will have this baby right here and then beat you with it! 我会在这里生小孩 然后用他来揍你
[24:36] You’re insane. We have to go. 你疯了 我们得去医院了
[24:39] Could you hold on one second? 你能等一会儿吗?
[24:41] We agreed I could go back to work 我们都谈妥我可以回去工作了
[24:44] – After I gave birth. – After, Lynette, not during! – 在我生完孩子后 – 是生完 Lynette 不在是生的时候!
[24:47] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[24:49] Is there any way we could finish this conversation tomorrow? 我们是不是能明天再谈?
[24:55] Oh! 哦!
[24:57] L… later in the day works better for me, too. 当… 当天晚点我也没关系的
[25:00] Well, thank you very much. 好 太感谢你了
[25:03] Bye. Hey. Whew! I got the job 再见 嘿 哇! 我得到这份工作了
[25:06] Congratulations. The baby’s arm is sticking out. 恭喜了 孩子的手都从你肚子伸出来了
[25:09] Why don’t you high-five it? 你想跟他拍掌欢呼一下吗?
[25:11] Tom, I am in pain. Do you mind? Tom 我快要痛死了 可以帮我吗?
[25:14] Oh. 哦
[25:15] You’ll see, Tom. 你会明白的 Tom
[25:17] I know. People say that you… Ooh! 我了解 人们常说… 哦!
[25:22] You can’t have it all, but I know we can. 鱼与熊掌不能兼得 但我知道我们可以
[25:27] Oh, Mr. Swenson, I can’t tell you how excited I am. 哦 Swenson夫人 我高兴得无法形容了
[25:31] Maybe you could schedule a staff meeting 也许你可以安排一个职员会议
[25:34] So I could hit the ground running on Monday. 之样我星期一就能走马上任了
[25:37] No, no. 不 不好
[25:38] No, it can’t be Friday, 不 星期五不行
[25:40] Because, remember, we agreed that we would start next week? 因为 你还记得吗 我们说好我可以下个星期才工作?
[25:59] So again, thank you so much for this opportunity. 所以 再次感谢你给我这个机会
[26:03] – Mrs. Scavo? – Yeah? – Scavo太太? – 嗯?
[26:05] I think you might have forgotten somethin’. 我想你可能忘了些什么
[26:10] Could you hold on a second? 你能等会吗?
[26:14] Oh, my God. 哦 天啊
[26:17] Oh, my God. 哦 天啊
[26:18] She’s fine. 她很好
[26:20] I was… I was on the phone. 我刚才… 我刚才在讲电话
[26:23] – I was talking to my new boss, and I… – She was only in there for a minute. – 我正跟我的新老板谈话 我.. – 她只在外面呆了一分钟
[26:27] But it’s 85 degrees outside. I’ve never done this before. 但是外面是85华氏度(属于高温) 我以前不会这样的
[26:31] You got a lot on your mind… three kids and a newborn, 你有很多事情要处理… 三个孩子和一个新生儿
[26:35] It sounds like a new job. 而且似乎还有一份新工作
[26:38] Yeah, I do. 是的 是的
[26:40] Yeah. It’s a lot to handle. 对 有很多要处理呢
[26:43] There you go. 来 给你
[26:47] Mm. 嗯
[27:00] I should probably get back to Susan’s windows. 我现在要回去修Susan的窗户了
[27:03] Uh, you take care. 呃 你好好照顾吧
[27:14] Lynette, are you still there? Lynette 还在吗?
[27:17] Lynette?
[27:18] Hello? 喂?
[27:19] Are you still there? 你还在吗?
[27:26] Hey. You coming back in? 嘿 你要过来吗?
[27:30] No. 不了
[27:32] I’m gonna go help my daughter with her homework. 我要去教我女儿做功课
[27:35] Hey, Penny! Wait up! 嘿 Penny! 等等我!
[28:18] Yard sale! 院庭旧货出售!
[28:21] Oh! Good. You’re here. 哦! 太好了 你在这儿
[28:24] How are you, Eli? 你过得怎样 Eli?
[28:26] Fine. You? 不错 你呢?
[28:28] Great. Yeah, I haven’t worn these jeans in a while, 很好 瞧 这条牛仔裤我好久没穿过了
[28:31] And I found 20 bucks in the pocket. 我还在这口袋里找到20美元
[28:33] Don’t you just love when that happens? 有这样的美事感觉很好吧?
[28:36] Also, Karl left me for his secretary, 还有 Karl因为他秘书抛弃了我
[28:38] So I need you to change these locks. 所以我要你把这些锁都给换了
[28:40] Oh, I’m so sorry. 哦 我抱歉
[28:42] Oh, thanks, but don’t be. Just hurry. 哦 谢谢 不过不需要 你抓紧点吧
[28:44] Karl said he was coming by to get some of his stuff, Karl说他要过来拿回他的东西
[28:48] And I want this place to be a fortress by then. 我要他过来的时候进不了家门
[28:51] You’re doing all right, though? 你还好吧?
[28:53] Oh, well, on one hand, 哦 是的 一方面
[28:55] I got dumped for a pair of headlights named Brandy. 我因为一个叫做Brady的瘦削女人而被抛弃了
[28:58] On the other, I reported Karl’s credit cards stolen, 另一外面 我给Karl的信用卡报失挂停了
[29:01] And I cut the pockets out of all of his pants. 我还把他的裤兜都剪烂了
[29:04] So a little from column “a”, a little from column “b”. 所以你敬我一尺 我敬你一丈
[29:08] Oh. Sorry. 哦 抱歉
[29:14] Well, if it’s any consolation, redheads are nuts. 哦 值得安慰的是 红头发的是魔鬼(西方传说)
[29:17] What do you mean? 你这话是什么意思?
[29:19] That she’ll make his life a living hell. 她会使得他如同生活地炼狱
[29:21] It sounds like what he deserves. 这听起来他罪有应得
[29:23] Brandy’s not a redhead. She’s blonde. Brandy不是红头发的 她是黄头发的
[29:30] So, uh, you maybe want to go with a dead bolt this time? 那么 呃 你现在想把门给锁死吗?
[29:36] What… Do… You… Know? 你都… 知道些… 什么?
[29:43] I saw him around town a couple times with a redhead. 我有两次看到过他带着一个红头发的女人回来
[29:46] Uh, people in the neighborhood were talking. 呃 周围的人都在谈论呢
[29:48] I… I thought you knew. 我… 我以为你知道
[29:50] I didn’t. 我不知道
[29:53] Would you feel any better 那你现在好受点了吗
[29:55] Knowing that, uh, she’s kinda chubby? 因为知道 呃 其实是个丰满的女人?
[29:57] Just leave! 给我出去!
[30:00] But what… but what about the locks? 那这些… 这些锁怎么办?
[30:01] I… if Karl’s coming… 我… 如果Karl过来…
[30:03] Change the locks, then leave. 换好锁 然后出去
[30:06] Okay, but I really am sorry… 好的 我真的很抱歉…
[30:09] Change the locks, don’t talk to me, then leave. 换好锁 不要跟我说话 然后出去
[30:19] Susan?
[30:23] Susan, did you call me? Susan 是你给我打电话吗?
[30:25] I couldn’t really understand the message. 我听不懂你的口信是什么意思
[30:31] Oh, wow. 哦 天啊
[30:33] You want me to come back later? 你要我一会儿再来吗?
[30:36] Are you all right? 你还好吧?
[30:41] No. Of course you’re not. 是啊 你当然不好过了
[30:45] I heard you and Mike are getting divorced. 我听说你跟Mike离婚了
[30:47] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[30:49] Probably not what you want to hear, 或许你不想听到这个
[30:51] But I thought you were a great couple. 但我以前觉得你们是很好的一对
[30:54] Thanks. 谢谢
[30:55] Sweet. 真贴心
[31:05] Do you… maybe you remember what you wanted me to do? 你… 或许你还记得你曾过叫我干什么吗?
[31:11] Locks. 换锁
[31:12] Change the locks. Got it. 换锁 明白了
[31:14] Let me go see what I got out in the truck. 让我看看 我车上有什么工具
[31:38] Susan…
[31:39] I don’t know much about love. 我不太了解爱是什么
[31:42] I… I dabbled in it once or twice, 我曾经… 爱过一两次吧
[31:45] But it always seemed more trouble than it was worth. 但似乎它招来的烦恼远多于回报
[31:49] I told myself I wasn’t missing much. 我安慰自己 我没有错过什么
[31:52] But watching you all these years, 但这些年来 看着你
[31:58] how… how hard you’ve tried, how… 你… 一直努力着…
[32:04] how hurt you’ve been, 不论受到多大伤害
[32:05] but you still… 你仍然…
[32:07] keep getting back up, you dust yourself off, 努力着 重新振作
[32:11] then you try again. 又一次投入其中
[32:13] Maybe I am… 或许我…
[32:16] missing something. 确实错过了很多
[32:18] Maybe… 或许…
[32:21] maybe it is worth it. 这一切都是值得的
[32:25] And, um, I’m sure it’s not gonna help 呃 我知道听我说这些
[32:28] for you to hear me tell you this, 并不能带给你多大的帮助
[32:31] but you’re damn heroic to me. 但在我看来 你很伟大
[32:35] You are. 是真的
[32:44] Yeah. 好了
[32:51] Hey. Just dropping these off. I finally got ’em cut. 嗨 我是来给你这个 终于配好了
[32:55] Tell Jackson I’m sorry it took me so long. 花了这么长时间 替我向Jackson道声歉
[32:57] Actually, um… 事实上 呃…
[33:00] Jackson and I split up. 我和Jackson分手了
[33:02] Wow. I’m sorry. 噢 我很抱歉
[33:05] Am I sorry? 需要我这么说吗?
[33:06] Oh, yeah. 噢 也许吧
[33:08] He’s a great guy. 他很好
[33:10] I just, uh, 只是我 呃
[33:13] want to be alone right now. 现在想一个人过
[33:15] Well, good for you. 噢 这很好
[33:17] Oh, hey. Mm? 噢 嘿 呃?
[33:19] As long as you’re here, 既然你来了
[33:21] I think there’s a loose shingle on my roof. 我的房顶上有块木瓦松脱了
[33:23] Do you think maybe you could fix it for me? 你能帮我修理下吗?
[33:27] Oh, I’d be happy to. 噢 我很乐意
[33:29] But just so you know, 只是 你要知道
[33:31] It’ll be the last thing I ever fix for you. I’m retiring. 这是我最后一次帮你修理东西了 我要退休了
[33:34] What? 什么?
[33:35] Today’s my last day. 今天是我最后一天工作了
[33:37] You can’t retire. I break too many things. 你不能退休… 我经常弄坏东西
[33:41] I know. You paid for the trip to Hawaii I’m gonna take. 我知道 我去夏威夷的钱都是从你那赚来的
[33:44] No, it’s the right move. Be happy for me. 可不行 我得退休了 替我高兴吧
[33:47] Hey, I am happy for you. 喂 我的确为你高兴
[33:49] It’s just, uh… 只是 呃…
[33:51] This is gonna sound crazy. 听起来也许有点不可思议
[33:54] What? 什么?
[33:56] Um, I think you have been 呃 我一直把你视为
[33:58] the most consistent male relationship in my life. 在我生命中最为牢靠的男性朋友
[34:01] You’re so stable and reliable, and I just… 你是这么的稳重可靠 我…
[34:04] always thought you’d be around. 总是以为你会一直在我身边
[34:09] Which is funny, because I don’t really know anything about you. 最可笑的是 我几乎对你一无所知
[34:13] Well, how about this… I fix your shingle, 那么 要不这样… 我帮你修理屋瓦
[34:17] and when I’m done, you can ask me anything you want. 修好之后 随你想问什么都行
[34:20] Great. 太棒了
[34:21] I will go to the store right now and get some wine 我现在就去商店买些酒回来
[34:24] so we can toast your retirement. 好为你的退休庆祝一下
[34:26] I like that. Perfect way to end my time on Wisteria Lane. 我喜欢 给我的紫藤街生活一个完美谢幕
[34:31] Ok. 好
[34:33] What kind do you like… red or white? 你要哪种的… 红酒还是白酒?
[34:36] Either one. Just make sure it’s a screw top. 随便 只要没有开过的就行
[34:51] Eli Scraggs was buried on Saturday, Eli Scraggs的葬礼是在周六
[34:55] and all the people that Eli had helped over the years 这些年里 所有曾被Eli帮助过的人
[34:58] came to pay their last respects. 都去送上他们最后的敬意
[35:02] But one person was missing. 除了一个人…
[35:05] Someone who had changed Eli’s life 那个人 用他永远无法忘怀的方式
[35:09] in a way he never forgot. 改变了Eli的一生
[35:13] Excuse me, ma’am, 不好意思 夫人
[35:14] hope I’m not interrupting your day. 希望我没有打扰到你
[35:17] Not at all. Can I help you? 没关系 有什么事可以帮你的吗?
[35:19] I was hoping I could help you. I’m a handyman. 那正是我想要问的 我是一个杂务工
[35:22] Just moved into town. Looking for work. 我刚搬进这里 想找份工作
[35:24] Sorry. I, um, I don’t have anything that needs fixing. 不好意思 我 呃 我这没有需要维修的东西
[35:28] Well, if you ever do, uh, here’s my card. 好吧 如果你有需要的话 呃 这是我的名片
[35:31] Eli Scruggs
[35:35] What a distinctive name. 很特别的名字呢
[35:36] People do seem to remember it. 似乎大家都记得住
[35:38] So if any of your friends, uh, need help, 那么 如果你的朋友需要帮忙的话
[35:40] – I can do pretty much anything. – I don’t know. Um… – 很多方面我都能帮上忙的 – 我不知道 呃…
[35:44] If you have a extra card or two, I… I could hand them out. 你能再给我几张名片吗 我好给她们
[35:47] Oh, I’d really appreciate that. 噢 十分感谢
[35:49] Oh. Oh. 噢 哦
[36:08] Anyway… 无论如何…
[36:11] Thank you for your time. 谢谢你 打扰了
[36:15] I have a broken vase. 我有个坏了的花瓶
[36:17] I’m sorry? 你说什么?
[36:19] I… I was, uh, dusting the other day 我… 有一天 我打扫卫生时
[36:21] and knocked it off the bureau, like an idiot. 不小心 像笨蛋一样让它从桌子上摔下来了
[36:24] Anyway, I saved the pieces. 还好 我把碎片都留下来了
[36:25] If you could glue it back together for me, 如果你能把它们粘回去
[36:28] I’d really appreciate it. 我会十分感谢的
[36:29] Oh, ma’am, you don’t have to do that. 噢 太太 你用不着那样做的
[36:32] Mr Scruggs, Scruggs先生
[36:35] I need my vase fixed. 我希望我的花瓶能修好
[36:37] It means a lot to me. 它对我意义重大
[36:41] Now you’re not gonna make me beg, are you? 你总不会让我求你吧?
[36:46] No, ma’am, I’m not. 不会 太太 不用
[36:48] Good. 太好了
[36:50] Come on in. 进来吧
[37:03] Mrs Young? Young太太?
[37:04] Oh. Didn’t mean to disturb you. 噢 我没想打扰你
[37:07] Your front door was wide open. 你的前门大开着
[37:09] Oh. 噢
[37:11] Eli, I… I don’t have any work for you today. Eli 我… 我今天没有什么需要你帮忙的
[37:14] I’m just here to drop off that handle you wanted. 我只是过来给你这个门把手
[37:17] Finally found one that matched. Want me to install it? 好不容易找到适用的 需要我现在帮你装上吗?
[37:21] Not today. 今天不用
[37:23] Okay. 好的
[37:25] I’ll just be going then. 那我先走了
[37:29] Eli, wait. Eli 等等
[37:33] What? 什么?
[37:36] Do you remember this? 你还记得这个吗?
[37:38] – Oh, right. – This is the very first thing you ever fixed for me. – 哦 是的 – 这是你帮我修理的第一件东西
[37:42] – Yeah, that must have been what, uh, two years ago? – Yeah. – 是的 那都是 呃 两年前的事了? – 是啊
[37:45] – Is that glue really held, huh? – Yeah. – 那个胶水还真好用呢? – 是啊
[37:48] I want you to have it. 我想把它送你
[37:50] What? 什么?
[37:53] Why? 为什么?
[37:55] I’ve just been doing some thinking 我正在想着
[37:58] about the people I know, 那些我认识的人
[38:00] the ones who’ve walked into my life 那些走进我的生活
[38:02] and made it better than it was before… 使之更为美好的人…
[38:05] people like you. 像你一样
[38:07] Anyway, I’ve… I’ve… I’ve never said “thank you.” 总而言之 我… 我… 我从未对你说过一句”谢谢”
[38:10] Oh, no, I’m… I’m the one who should thank you. 噢 不 我… 我才要对你说谢谢
[38:13] You… you introduced me to all your friends. 是你… 是你把我介绍给你的朋友们
[38:16] My business couldn’t be better. 我的工作才开始有起色的
[38:18] I’m so glad. 我很荣幸
[38:22] Anyway, I, uh, I want you to have this. 无论如何 我想要你拿着这个
[38:31] Mrs Young. Young太太
[38:34] Are you all right? 你还好吧?
[38:37] Everything’s fine. 一切都很好
[38:45] Are you sure? 真的?
[38:52] You should go now. 你该走了
[39:31] So I look in the window, 然后我看进窗户
[39:34] and there’s blood everywhere… 里面到处都是血…
[39:35] all over the walls and the ceiling… 整个墙面 天花板都是…
[39:38] Not to mention, her hardwood floors, 更不用说她家的实木地板
[39:40] which she just had installed last week. 她上个礼拜才装好的
[39:42] I don’t know what she was thinking. 我不明白她到底是在想什么
[39:45] I just wish there had been some warning, 真希望有什么先兆
[39:48] some sign that she would do such a thing. 暗示她会这么做
[40:14] Eli Scruggs sat in his truck for almost an hour, Eli Scruggs在车里坐了将近一个小时
[40:19] devastated that he had done nothing to save me. 为他什么也没做 没能拯救我而感到难过
[40:23] He then made a quiet vow to god… 那时 他暗自向上帝许下誓言…
[40:28] from that moment forward, 从那一刻起
[40:30] he would do what he could to help people, 他将尽其所能去帮助他人
[40:33] to help them fix their lives. 帮助他们修复自己的生活
[40:38] And for the rest of his life, 而他在之后的人生
[40:42] that’s exactly what he did. 所做的正如他曾许愿的那样
[40:56] That was a lovely service. 这个做的不错
[40:57] Eli would’ve liked it. Eli一定会喜欢的
[40:59] – Hell of a turnout. – Who knew he had so many friends? – 世事难料 – 谁料到他会有这么多的朋友呢?
[41:03] I’m not surprised. He was a good man. 这并不奇怪 他是个好人
[41:06] I can’t help feeling 我止不住的想
[41:07] there’s more we could have done to honor him. 我们能做得更多 用以悼念他
[41:09] Well, let’s just make sure we remember him. 噢 我们只要确保永远记住他就行了
[41:11] Eli would have said that’s more than most people get. Eli会说这将比大多数人得到的还要多
[41:14] And he would have been right… 那他说的一定会是对的…
[41:17] As usual. 一如既往
[41:26] Wait. 等等
[41:43] I wanted to fix something for Eli for a change. 我想转换角色 也帮Eli修一次东西
[41:56] And somewhere, 在某处
[41:58] in a place reserved for the very best of us, 一个聚集着最美好的灵魂的地方
[42:01] Eli Scruggs smiled and said, “thank you.” Eli Scruggs微笑着说了句”谢谢”
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme