时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Desperate Housewives… | 前情回顾… |
[00:02] | – A call was made. – Sweetie, where are you? | – 打了一个电话 – 亲爱的 你在哪儿? |
[00:04] | – I don’t wanna tell you. – And if Porter doesn’t show up for court, | – 我不想告诉你 – 如果Porter不出庭的话 |
[00:07] | we’re gonna lose our restaurant! | 我们会丢掉餐厅的! |
[00:09] | A guy threatens to kill your son, | 有人威胁要杀了你儿子 |
[00:10] | and that’s what you’re worried about? | 而你担心的就是这个? |
[00:12] | And as one love affair blossomed, another… | 随着一段感情开花结果 另一段… |
[00:16] | – You were married before? – she’s dead. | – 你结过婚? – 她已经去世了 |
[00:18] | – I want you out of my house. – withered on the vine. | – 你给我滚出我家 – 枯萎凋零 |
[00:21] | Mike Delfino has to pay for taking you away from me. | Mike Delfino要因为把你们从我身边带走 而付出代价 |
[00:24] | I want him to lose what I lost. | 我要让他失去我所失去的一切 |
[00:33] | It had been a long journey | David Williams已经走过很漫长的 |
[00:36] | for David Williams, | 一段旅程了 |
[00:37] | and though it began years ago, | 尽管多年前就启程 |
[00:39] | he remembered every step of it… | 路上的每一步他都记忆犹新… |
[00:43] | Walking outside his front door | 从前门走出去 |
[00:47] | to find a policeman with news of a car crash… | 发现警察来告诉他车祸的消息… |
[00:51] | Running into the hospital | 赶往医院 |
[00:54] | only to be told | 却被告知 |
[00:56] | his wife and daughter had died… | 妻女已经去世… |
[01:00] | No no! Let go of me! | 不! 放开我! |
[01:02] | Being dragged into a psychiatric facility | 在精神崩溃之后 |
[01:04] | after his mental breakdown… | 被强制送往精神病院… |
[01:06] | No! | 不要! |
[01:07] | Strolling into a hotel weeks after being released | 出院几周之后 在酒店里闲逛 |
[01:12] | and bumping into a beautiful blonde… | 偶遇一位金发佳人… |
[01:16] | Marching down the aisle | 陪一位女郎走过走廊 |
[01:19] | with a woman who, as it turned out, | 后来发现这位女郎 |
[01:21] | once lived on the same street | 与杀害他家人的凶手 |
[01:23] | with the man who had killed his family. | 曾同街而住 |
[01:29] | But his bride was now unhappy, | 但现在 他的新娘却闷闷不乐 |
[01:32] | and Dave Williams was worried | Dave Williams担心 |
[01:34] | that his dream of revenge had been destroyed. | 他的复仇之梦行将破灭 |
[01:37] | Luckily for Dave, | 对Dave来说 幸运的是 |
[01:41] | fate was about to take some steps of its own. | 命运自己也要采取行动了 |
[01:44] | Hey, Dave! | 嘿 Dave! |
[01:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[01:48] | Edie and I had a fight. | Edie刚和我吵架了 |
[01:50] | I take it you’re giving her time to calm down? | 我想你是在给她时间冷静吧? |
[01:53] | No, I think I’m looking for a place to stay | 不 我想我是在趁她去找律师的时候 |
[01:56] | while she’s looking for a lawyer. | 找个容身之地 |
[01:58] | Oh, man, I… | 伙计 我… |
[02:00] | wanna say something helpful, but all I got is “that sucks.” | 想说些有用的话 但是只会说”太糟糕了” |
[02:03] | That it does. | 确实很糟 |
[02:05] | So where are you headed? | 那你要上哪儿去? |
[02:07] | Oh, it’s such a nice night, | 夜色正好 |
[02:09] | I thought I’d walk to at motel on the interstate. | 我想我该去公路边的汽车旅馆 |
[02:12] | Might as well enjoy the stars while my life falls apart. | 也不妨在人生惨淡时 仰望下星空 |
[02:15] | Look… | 你看… |
[02:17] | it’s getting late, and so, uh… | 现在这么晚了 那… |
[02:20] | Hey, why don’t you stay with me? | 为什么不住到我家来? |
[02:26] | Really? | 可以吗? |
[02:27] | I, uh… I wouldn’t want to impose. | 我… 我不想强人所难 |
[02:30] | Dave, you saved my life. | Dave 你救过我 |
[02:33] | I owe ya. | 这是我欠你的 |
[02:37] | well, now that you mention it, I guess you do. | 既然你提到这个 我想就却之不恭了 |
[02:43] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[02:45] | And just like that, | 就这样 |
[02:46] | Dave’s dream of revenge was salvaged… | Dave的复仇之梦得以重圆… |
[02:49] | Lead the way, roomie. | 带路吧 室友 |
[02:52] | And he started to feel | 他开始感觉 |
[02:54] | his long journey would soon be over. | 他的漫长旅程很快就能结束了 |
[03:10] | At 9:02 the next morning, | 第二天早上9:02 |
[03:11] | Edie Williams began calling her friends | Edie Williams开始跟朋友们打电话 |
[03:13] | to let them know | 告诉她们 |
[03:15] | something humiliating had happened to her. | 她碰上了很丢人的事 |
[03:18] | By 9:06, her friends had begun to arrive, | 到9:06 朋友们准时到达 |
[03:23] | just so they could hear the juicy details. | 来听她讲那些有趣的细节 |
[03:27] | So he was married before. | 那么说他原来结过婚 |
[03:29] | You don’t kick a man out for that. | 但你也不该因此把一个人赶出家门啊 |
[03:31] | No. | 是不该 |
[03:33] | But you do for never mentioning it. | 但如果他一直闭口不提 就该赶出去 |
[03:36] | And especially when I laid out my entire past. | 尤其是当我把我的过去都和盘托出之后 |
[03:39] | Emphasis on the word “laid.” | 注意”托出”这个词 |
[03:41] | Oh. exactly. Gaby gets it. | 没错 Gaby说的对 |
[03:44] | Well, maybe they were only together a short time, | 可能他们在一起的时间很短 |
[03:46] | and she didn’t mean anything to him. | 她对他来说只是过眼云烟 |
[03:48] | I doubt it, since he walks around muttering to her ghost. | 我不信 他总走来走去 跟她的鬼魂低语 |
[03:53] | You know what would lift your spirits? | 知道怎么才能让你打起精神吗? |
[03:55] | – We should all do a spa weekend. – Yeah! let’s do that. | – 我们该周末一起去做温泉疗养 – 没错! 我们去吧 |
[03:58] | Oh, I appreciate the offer, | 感谢这个提议 |
[04:00] | but I think I’m better off getting lost in my work. | 不过我想最好还是投入工作 能让我更好受点 |
[04:04] | Well, maybe I can help you. Think you can rent my house out? | 可能我能帮你 能把我的房子租出去吗? |
[04:08] | What? | 什么? |
[04:11] | Jackson got a teaching job at the college in Riverton, | Jackson在Riverton的大学里找了份教书的工作 |
[04:14] | and… | 而且… |
[04:16] | I’m going with him. | 我要和他一起去 |
[04:18] | Uh, wait, you’re moving? | 等等 你要搬家? |
[04:20] | I know it’s sudden, but I feel really good about this. | 我知道这很突然 但我真觉得这样很好 |
[04:23] | and it’s only two hours away, | 只有两小时的车程 |
[04:25] | so it’ll still be like we’re practically next door. | 所以我们还是像住在同一条街上 |
[04:28] | I am so happy for you, but we’re gonna miss you. | 我真为你开心 不过我们会想你的 |
[04:31] | Oh, don’t worry about us. Jackson is so great. | 别担心我们 Jackson是个好人 |
[04:34] | You are making the right choice. | 你的选择是对的 |
[04:38] | Absolutely. come here, you! | 没错 过来! |
[04:45] | I can’t believe you’re leaving. | 难以置信 你要走了 |
[04:53] | – Hey! – When you’re done here, you wanna come do my lawn? | – 嘿! – 你这块草地弄好了 能去我那边吗? |
[04:56] | Well, I figure since Mike’s letting me crash here, | 我想 既然Mike让我住在这里 |
[04:58] | – it’s the least I could do. – well, that’s very nice… | – 这是我力所能及的了 – 你真是好心… |
[05:02] | and brave. Mike takes a lot of pride in his yard. | 也很勇敢 Mike将他的院子引以为豪 |
[05:05] | – Yeah. – Look at his roses. | – 是啊 – 看看他的玫瑰 |
[05:07] | Every time I walk by here, I just want to steal one. | 每当我路过 我总忍不住想偷摘一朵 |
[05:10] | – Here, let me cut you one. – Oh, no. Mnh-mnh. Couldn’t. | – 我来给你剪一朵 – 不 不能剪 |
[05:13] | he wouldn’t like that. | 他会不开心的 |
[05:15] | Hey, you. What’s up? | 嘿 怎么了? |
[05:18] | Not much. | 没什么事 |
[05:19] | Got a call from Dylan. | Dylan打了电话过来 |
[05:21] | Her husband’s traveling more for his business, | 她老公出差越来越频繁 |
[05:23] | and she doesn’t have anybody to help her with the baby. | 没人帮她照顾孩子 |
[05:26] | She’s trying to push me to move out to Baltimore. | 她在劝我搬去Baltimore |
[05:30] | So, uh, what’d you say? | 你怎么说的? |
[05:32] | Oh, just that I’d think about it. | 说我要考虑一下 |
[05:35] | What do you think I should do? | 你觉得我该怎么做? |
[05:37] | Well, she really needs your help. | 她需要你的帮助 |
[05:39] | I guess you should help her. | 我觉得你该去帮她 |
[05:42] | Well, I don’t know that she needs it. | 我不知道她是不是真的要人帮忙 |
[05:44] | Honestly? I think she’s just lonely. | 老实说? 我觉得她只是感到寂寞 |
[05:48] | Of course… it would be nice to be closer. | 当然… 能住得更近当然很好 |
[05:52] | But is that a good enough reason | 但因为那样我就要 |
[05:54] | to uproot my whole life here? | 彻底离开这里的生活吗? |
[05:58] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[06:03] | I’m not sure. It’s up to you. | 不太清楚 这由你做主 |
[06:06] | I know. I just… | 我知道 我只是… |
[06:08] | thought you might have an opinion. | 以为你能出主意 |
[06:12] | oh, shoot. I’m, uh, expecting a call from a supplier. | 该死 我在等一个供货商的电话 |
[06:15] | I’ll, uh, I’ll talk to you later. | 我 我待会儿再跟你说 |
[06:27] | On second thought, | 转念一想 |
[06:30] | I’m sure he won’t even notice it’s gone. | 他肯定不会注意到花没有了 |
[06:36] | Of course, this new landscaping | 当然 新的景观美化 |
[06:38] | will require an updated irrigation system, | 会要求更高级的灌溉系统 |
[06:40] | – which I’m happy to take care of. – Bree, you bought us a house. | – 我也很乐意负责这个 – Bree 你给我们买了房子 |
[06:43] | – We can’t let you do all this, too. – Nonsense! It’s a small price to pay | – 我们不能让你再做这个 – 开玩笑! 为了让你们的新家更美 |
[06:47] | – to make your home more beautiful. I insist. – yes! | – 这只是个小钱 我坚持这么做 – 万岁! |
[06:50] | it’s gonna be here tomorrow. whoo-hoo! | 明天就会到 喔! |
[06:53] | orson, take it easy! | Orson 别那么激动! |
[06:55] | Impossible. Soon, I, the grillmaster, | 不可能 很快 我 烧烤大师 |
[06:57] | will christen a brand-new Barbecue. | 将用上全新的烧烤架 |
[07:00] | You’re pretty excited about a grill. | 烧烤架让你这么兴奋 |
[07:02] | Oh, it’s so much more than that, young man. | 不只是这样 年轻人 |
[07:04] | This is the prairiefire turbo. | 这款是”草原大火涡轮机”型 |
[07:07] | It’s 122,000 BTUs of charbroiling power. | 有12万2千BTU(热量单位)炭火热量 |
[07:10] | – Look out, cattle! – You think you’re excited? | – 当心了 牲畜们! – 你很兴奋吧? |
[07:13] | just imagine the salesman who overcharged you. | 因为想到了那个宰你的推销员 |
[07:15] | well, Bree, I got a very good deal. | Bree 我买的很划算 |
[07:18] | he only thinks he got a good deal because the salesman | 他觉得划算 是因为推销员 |
[07:21] | threw in one of those “kiss the cook” hats. | 加送了顶”亲吻厨师”厨师帽 |
[07:25] | And the temperature-sensing barbecue fork. | 还有一把感温的烧烤叉 |
[07:27] | – Well, that sounds good. – Yeah. | – 听上去很不不错啊 – 嗯 |
[07:29] | Don’t encourage him! | 别鼓励他! |
[07:30] | Orson is a horrible negotiator. | Orson是个蹩脚的买家 |
[07:33] | He’s never met a sticker price he didn’t like. | 他从来没遇到过自己不喜欢的定价 |
[07:35] | – Oh, no, Bree, that’s… – It’s true. | – 不 Bree 那… – 这是事实 |
[07:37] | There’s a reason the local car dealers | 本地的车行每年圣诞节时给你送果篮 |
[07:39] | send you a fruit basket every christmas. | 不是没有理由的 |
[07:42] | Now hush. | 好 闭嘴 |
[07:44] | Bree, could you please not do that? | Bree 你能不能别那么做? |
[07:47] | Do… do what? | 做… 做什么? |
[07:49] | It’s just… when you talk to your husband that way, | 只是… 你那样跟你丈夫说话时 |
[07:52] | it really pushes a button for me. | 真让我感到不舒服 |
[07:55] | My mom used to do that, and it, uh… | 我妈妈曾那么做 最后… |
[07:58] | drove my dad away. | 让我爸离开了她 |
[08:00] | I think he was tired of being emasculated. | 我想他是厌倦了做小男人 |
[08:07] | Did I mention it has a rear-mounted rotisserie rack? | 我有没有说那还配有后置电转烤肉架? |
[08:10] | what exactly are you saying, Alex? | 你到底在说什么啊 Alex? |
[08:13] | I’m saying, if you’re gonna be rude to your husband, | 我说的是 如果你要对你丈夫那么无礼 |
[08:16] | could you just not do it in front of me? | 能不能不要在我面前表现出来? |
[08:24] | So rotisserie, huh? | 电转烤肉架啊? |
[08:25] | Yeah. Good for chicken, uh… | 嗯 烤鸡时很有用… |
[08:28] | Rolled roasts, legs of lamb. | 还有锡纸烤肉 羊腿 |
[08:30] | This thing is so advanced, | 这东西真先进 |
[08:32] | I could probably use it to make soup. | 可能我还能用它来做汤 |
[08:36] | I’m sorry. Daddy has to work. | 抱歉 爸爸要去上班了 |
[08:39] | Carlos, what is going on? you’re gonna miss your plane. | Carlos 怎么回事? 你会误了飞机的 |
[08:42] | – They’re upset. They’re not used to me being away. – Oh, for god sakes, girls. it’s not like | – 她们很难过 还不适应我不在身边 – 看在上帝的份上 孩子们 他又不是 |
[08:46] | he’s going off to war. he’s gonna be back tomorrow. | 去行军打仗 明天就会回来的 |
[08:49] | Why can’t daddy work here? | 爸爸为什么不能在这里上班? |
[08:52] | Because daddy has a new job | 因为爸爸找了个新工作 |
[08:54] | – that’s gonna make us lots of money. – We don’t need lots of money. | – 能赚大钱 – 我们不需要很多钱的 |
[08:58] | Hey, what did I say about that kind of language? | 我是怎么说的? 说别那样的话 |
[09:02] | Look, girls… | 听着 孩子们… |
[09:04] | Daddy’s gonna be home tomorrow in time for dinner. | 爸爸明天一定回家吃晚饭 |
[09:07] | You can call me whenever you want. okay? | 可以随时给我打电话 好吗? |
[09:11] | and the best part is | 最好的就是 |
[09:13] | you get to spend a whole day with just mommy! | 你们会整天只和妈咪在一起! |
[09:24] | Oh, hello, Mr. Fishman. | 你好 Fishman先生 |
[09:27] | I’m coming in. Watch the wheels. | 我要进门了 当心轮子 |
[09:29] | boy, you just had to put a rug here, huh? | 孩子 真该在这里放个毯子 |
[09:32] | Uh, is everything okay? | 有什么事吗? |
[09:34] | It’s about your damn son. | 是关于你那臭小子的 |
[09:37] | – Porter? – How the hell do I know? | – Porter? – 我怎么知道叫什么? |
[09:40] | He’s got red hair and he’s got a face you just wanna slap, | 他一头红发 还有一张让你想打的脸 |
[09:43] | and he’s driving my sister crazy! | 他快把我姐姐逼疯了! |
[09:46] | – What are you talking about? – The retirement home. | – 您在说什么啊? – 敬老院 |
[09:48] | Your kid has been staying in your mom’s room. | 你儿子一直呆在你妈妈的房间里 |
[09:51] | – What?! – Muriel thought he was just visiting, | – 什么?! – Muriel以为他只是来探望 |
[09:54] | but he’s been there for a week. | 想不到他待了一星期 |
[10:01] | Now the rules clearly state… | 规章上写的很清楚… |
[10:03] | no visiting after dark. | 天黑后禁止探望 |
[10:05] | Tom, I know where Porter is. He’s hiding at my mother’s. | Tom 我知道Porter在哪儿了 他躲在我妈那儿 |
[10:09] | oh, hiding, my ass. He’s not hiding. He’s living there. | 躲 我的天 他不是躲在那儿 简直是住在哪儿 |
[10:12] | He even stole my sister’s orange juice. | 他还偷了我姐姐的橘子汁 |
[10:14] | I’ll take care of it. Thank you. | 我回去处理的 谢谢 |
[10:16] | call Bob. Tell him we can make the hearing tomorrow. | 跟Bob打电话 告诉他明天能出席听证会 |
[10:19] | Nobody can sleep there | 没人能睡觉 |
[10:21] | because he’s got that TV blaring all night long. | 因为他整晚都开着电视 吵得要命 |
[10:23] | Look, Tom, I can’t talk now. Just call Bob. | 听着 Tom 我现在不好说话 快给Bob打电话 |
[10:25] | I’m going over there now. Okay. Bye. | 我现在就过去 好 拜拜 |
[10:27] | Parker, I’m gonna be back in an hour. | Parker 我一小时候回来 |
[10:30] | Mr. Fishman, thank you so much. | Fishman先生 非常感谢 |
[10:36] | Well, don’t just stand there. Make me a sandwich! | 别傻站着 去给我做个三明治! |
[10:46] | Uh, one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[10:47] | Could you see about having the basement cleared out? | 你能不能负责一下地下室的清理? |
[10:49] | Yeah, the last time we went down there, | 上次我们下去看的时候 |
[10:52] | – it was filled with mildewed boxes. – oh, I’ll take care of that. | – 那儿堆满了发霉的箱子 – 我会处理的 |
[10:54] | There’s nothing worse than having old junk around. | 没有比一堆破旧垃圾更头疼的了 |
[10:56] | Edie! | |
[10:59] | Case in point. | 这就是活生生的例子 |
[11:07] | Edie? | |
[11:09] | Edie! | |
[11:11] | Do you not hear me? | 你没听到我叫你? |
[11:13] | Yeah, I heard you. why do you think I kept walking? | 当然听到了 不然我为什么走开了? |
[11:17] | Looks like the mailman switched our mail again. | 好像邮差又把我们的邮件弄错了 |
[11:19] | Do you have mine? | 你那儿有我的吗? |
[11:21] | Yep. it’s in my garbage. | 有啊 在我的垃圾桶里 |
[11:24] | Come by and grab it at your convenience. | 有空的时候过来拿吧 |
[11:26] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了啊? |
[11:30] | I asked everyone over this morning | 早上我让大家都过来 |
[11:32] | because I had is huge thing to share | 因为我要告诉你们 我把老公扫地出门 |
[11:35] | about kicking my husband out, and you prance in | 这件大事 你却高兴的宣布 |
[11:37] | with your, “me and Jackson are moving to a fairy castle.” | “我和Jackson要搬进童话城堡了” |
[11:40] | I’m sorry. I thought we gave your latest breakup | 抱歉 我以为我们已经对你这次分手 |
[11:43] | the three seconds of shock it deserved. | 表现了应该表现的三秒钟的震惊 |
[11:46] | – Get the hell out of here. – Gladly. | – 滚出去 – 很乐意 |
[11:52] | What have you done? | 你干了什么? |
[11:54] | Nothing. It’s locked. | 什么都没做 门锁了 |
[11:56] | Do you have a key? | 你有钥匙吗? |
[11:58] | In my purse. | 在钱包里 |
[12:01] | Which I left in the kitchen. | 我把钱包放在厨房了 |
[12:03] | Does anyone know you’re here? | 有人知道你在这儿吗? |
[12:06] | No. | 没有 |
[12:07] | Oh! Hey! Help! | 噢! 嘿! 救命! |
[12:09] | Somebody help me! | 救命啊! |
[12:11] | Get me out of here! | 救我出去! |
[12:15] | Juanita, it’s time for your bath. | Juanita 该你洗澡了 |
[12:18] | – I’m watching my movie. – You’ve seen it a hundred times. | – 我在看电影 – 你都看过上百遍了 |
[12:21] | She loses her shoe, the prince finds it… End of story. | 她丢了她的鞋 王子给找到了… 故事结束了 |
[12:22] | – Let’s go. – I’ll go when I’m ready. | – 快去洗澡 – 我看完就去 |
[12:29] | – Hey, it’s not finished! – It is for you. now move! | – 还没放完呢! – 你随时能看的 现在去洗澡! |
[12:34] | Juanita Solis, I am not kidding. | Juanita Solis 我没有开玩笑 |
[12:39] | Okay. That does it. | 好 就这样 |
[12:42] | Juanita. | |
[12:46] | If you think I’m not gonna drag you to the bathroom, | 要是你以为我不会把你拖到浴室 |
[12:49] | you are sadly mistaken! | 那你就是犯了可悲的错误! |
[12:50] | – You’re never gonna make it. – Oh, yes, I will. | – 你不会成功的 – 不 我会的 |
[12:53] | My rage is fueling me in ways you can’t imagine. | 我的愤怒正以你想象不到的方式 给我提供能量 |
[12:58] | What’s wrong? | 怎么啦? |
[13:01] | My rage just needs to catch its breath. | 我的愤怒要喘口气 |
[13:11] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好吧 |
[13:14] | I am willing to forget this entire incident | 只要你马上跳进浴缸 |
[13:17] | if you just go jump in that bathtub right now. | 我愿意忘记刚才发生的一切 |
[13:20] | what do you say? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[13:23] | I am gonna scrub that smug look right off your face. | 我要把你那个傲慢的表情 从脸上擦洗的一干二净 |
[13:32] | Oh, my back! | 噢 我的背! |
[13:52] | Bruce, what do you mean? | Bruce 你什么意思? |
[13:54] | – What I mean is, if there’s any doubt about it or… – Where is he? | – 我的意思是 如果有任何疑问或者… – 他人呢? |
[13:58] | I’m sorry. Have we met? | 不好意思 我们认识吗? |
[14:01] | Wait… | 等等… |
[14:05] | You’re the girl who stuck me here three years ago. | 你就是那个三年前把我困在这里的人 |
[14:09] | You come by every Christmas and look at your watch | 你每年圣诞节才来一次 还一直看你的表 |
[14:12] | while I unwrap the socks you bought me on the drive over. | 在我打开你顺路买的礼物时 |
[14:16] | Do you know what’s going on with Porter? The fire? The arrest? | 你知道Porter是出了什么事了吗? 那个火灾? 拘留? |
[14:20] | Yes. I read the newspapers. | 我知道 我看到新闻了 |
[14:23] | Everybody’s crying for that poor kid’s blood. | 每个人都在为那孩子的死感到痛惜 |
[14:25] | No, no. We have this great lawyer. | 不 不是的 我们雇了个很棒的律师 |
[14:27] | He thinks he can get the case thrown out. | 他认为他能搞定这个案子 |
[14:30] | Oh, really? I didn’t realize that. | 噢 是吗? 我不觉得 |
[14:32] | Oh… Porter! come out from under the bed! | 噢… Porter! 从床底下出来! |
[14:36] | Mommy is here to take care of you! | 你妈来帮你解决了! |
[14:38] | Just like she took care of me. | 就像帮我那样 |
[14:41] | Okay. I know you’re mad. | 好 我知道你很生气 |
[14:43] | I know we have a lot to hash out between us. | 我们之间有很多矛盾需要解决 |
[14:46] | But don’t take your hate for me out on your grandson. | 但不要把对我的恨牵连到你外孙身上 |
[14:49] | Now where is he? | 他在哪? |
[14:51] | He’s safe. | 他很安全 |
[14:55] | I heard Muriel Fishman rat me out to her brother, | 我听说Muriel Fishman向她兄弟告我的密 |
[14:59] | so I… I made sure that Porter cleared out. | 所以我让Porter躲起来了 |
[15:02] | Mom… | 妈… |
[15:04] | This is wrong. | 这么做是错的 |
[15:05] | Please. | 求你了 |
[15:07] | Sucks to feel powerless, doesn’t it, Lynette? | 无能为力的感觉很不爽 是不是 Lynette? |
[15:13] | Please, help! | 救命啊! |
[15:17] | Oh! | 噢! |
[15:19] | Please! | 救命! |
[15:22] | Wow. I’m getting a really unpleasant picture | 哇 我看到一个很不愉快的画面 |
[15:24] | of what you’re like in the ol’ sackarooni. | 你好像身在酒吧似的 |
[15:28] | Face it, Mayer. we’re stuck. | 面对现实吧 Mayer 我们被困在这里了 |
[15:31] | Gotta get out. | 我得出去 |
[15:33] | I’m supposed to be meeting the moving company. | 我本该去找搬家公司的 |
[15:38] | What? | 什么? |
[15:39] | Keep talking about how | 继续说你要怎样 |
[15:41] | you’re going to move away and be with Jackson. | 搬去和Jackson住 |
[15:44] | I hear stupidity makes time go faster. | 我听蠢事 时间会过的快点 |
[15:47] | So now me wanting to be with the man I love is stupid? | 我要和我爱的男人在一起是愚蠢的事? |
[15:51] | and needy and pathetic and… | 还有没安全感 可怜的… |
[15:54] | kinda hilarious. | 有点滑稽的 |
[15:56] | But there’s one thing it’s not, Mayer. | 但有件事不是 Mayer |
[15:58] | That’s “unexpected” | 那就是 “意外的” |
[16:00] | What are you getting at? | 你想说什么? |
[16:02] | Have you ever in your life been without a man? | 你曾没男人独立生活过吗? |
[16:05] | Of course I have. | 我当然有 |
[16:07] | – When? – I don’t know. I’m not sure. | – 什么时候? – 我不知道 不确定 |
[16:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[16:16] | Making a calendar. | 做个计算 |
[16:19] | Edie… | |
[16:20] | Oh, come on. We’ve got nothing but time, | 噢 好不好嘛 我们有的是时间 |
[16:23] | and I assume you don’t wanna make out, so… | 我猜你不想自己完成 所以… |
[16:25] | First boyfriend? | 初恋男友? |
[16:35] | Todd Shaffer. I was 14. | Todd Shaffer 我那时14岁 |
[16:39] | And why did you and hot Toddy break up? | 那你为什么和帅Toddy分手? |
[16:42] | He dumped me during math class. | 他在数学课上甩了我 |
[16:45] | And how long did it take you to start dating somebody else? | 那你是多久后又开始新恋情? |
[16:49] | This is a stupid exercise. I refuse to… | 这是个愚蠢的计算 我拒绝… |
[16:52] | When was it? | 是什么时候? |
[16:54] | Lunch. It was lunch. | 午餐 是在午餐时 |
[17:01] | You know, I’m feeling a bit randy tonight. | 我今晚有点兴奋 |
[17:03] | What do you say we make a little love? | 我们做下爱怎么样? |
[17:05] | Well, we’ve got 15 minutes till the news is on. Why not? | 好 在新闻开始前我们有15分钟 为什么不呢? |
[17:12] | I still can’t get over the way Alex behaved this morning. | 我仍无法忘怀今早Alex的行为 |
[17:17] | “emasculating.” I never heard such nonsense. | “没男子气概” 我从未听过这种荒谬的话 |
[17:22] | Don’t you think so? | 你不觉得吗? |
[17:24] | Well, I thought the matter in which alex made his point | 我觉得那件事Alex这么说 |
[17:27] | was inappropriate. | 是不恰当的 |
[17:28] | But? | 但? |
[17:29] | Well, I wouldn’t say it was nonsense. | 我不会说那是胡说 |
[17:33] | You can be a little tough sometimes. | 你有时有些严厉 |
[17:35] | “Tough”? | “严厉”? |
[17:37] | That’s not a word I would use to describe myself. | 我不会用这个词来形容我自己 |
[17:40] | Nobody blames you, Bree. | 没人责备你 Bree |
[17:42] | You run a business. You have to be formidable. | 你在经营事业 你得让人敬畏 |
[17:44] | Sometimes, if that frame of mind carries over | 有时 如果那种心境持续 |
[17:47] | into your personal life, it’s only to be expected. | 到你的私人生活中 只是预料中的 |
[17:50] | I don’t think I do that. | 我不会那样做 |
[17:52] | I know you don’t. it’s not worth getting upset about. | 我知道你不会 那不值得你心烦 |
[17:55] | Andrew and I are used to it, | Andrew和我已经习惯了 |
[17:57] | and I’m sure in time, Alex will get used to it, too. | 我相信不久后Alex也会习惯的 |
[18:00] | Now… on to more pleasant things. | 现在… 做些更愉快的事 |
[18:03] | Even though it’s my turn, I don’t mind if you’re on top. | 虽然轮到我了 我不介意让你在上面 |
[18:13] | I think we forgot one. | 我觉得我们记漏了一个 |
[18:16] | Ah! | 啊! |
[18:18] | Didn’t you date somebody after you stole Karl away from me? | 在你偷走我的Karl后你和谁约会过? |
[18:22] | Ron. Dr. Ron. | Ron Ron医生 |
[18:24] | Are we done? | 好了吗? |
[18:26] | Yep. Here it is… the history of your love life. | 是的 这就是… 你的爱情史 |
[18:30] | Proof that you can’t be happy without a man. | 证明了你要有男人才能开心 |
[18:32] | This is not proof of anything. | 这不能证明任何东西 |
[18:34] | Seven boyfriends through high school and college… | 高中到大学期间有7个男朋友… |
[18:37] | Only… 41 days single. | 只有… 41天是单身的 |
[18:41] | – What does that tell you? – My grades sucked? | – 这些告诉你什么? – 我的功课很烂? |
[18:44] | It’s a cry for help, Mayer. | 这是你需要帮助 Mayer |
[18:46] | And it doesn’t get much better | 经过你成年期的这几十年 |
[18:48] | into the many decades of your adulthood. | 也没有什么改善 |
[18:52] | Hey, I was single for several months after Karl | 嘿 我在和Karl还有Mike分手后 |
[18:55] | and after Mike. | 单身过几个月 |
[18:58] | But that wasn’t of your choosing. | 但那是你别无选择 |
[19:00] | They dumped you. | 他们甩了你 |
[19:04] | I know. It’s hard to look in the mirror. | 我知道 面对现实很难 |
[19:07] | Have you ever looked in your mirror, Edie? | 你直面过你的现实吗 Edie? |
[19:09] | You’re famous for the number of men you’ve conquered. | 你以你征服了无数的男人而著名 |
[19:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:13] | It’s not a compliment, you tramp! | 这不是赞赏美 你作践自己! |
[19:15] | Okay, I am not gonna take relationship tips | 我不会学恋爱技巧 |
[19:18] | from a woman who has hooked up with… | 从一个女人勾搭过… |
[19:21] | What is it? Over a thousand men? | 多少的? 超过一千个男人? |
[19:23] | Okay, That’s true. I enjoyed the ’80S. | 好 那是事实 我有过80个男人 |
[19:25] | But the difference is, | 但不同的是 |
[19:27] | I go after men because I want them. | 我追男人是因为想要他们 |
[19:29] | You go after them because you need them. | 你追男人是因为需要他们 |
[19:31] | That is not much of a distinction. | 那不算是区别 |
[19:34] | Yes, it is. You have holes in your heart | 它是 你心理有缺陷 |
[19:36] | that can only be filled by a pair of trousers. | 只有男人才能填满它 |
[19:40] | Face it, Mayer. You’re weak | 面对现实吧 Mayer 你有缺陷 |
[19:49] | Porter wasn’t there, | Porter不在那 |
[19:51] | and she won’t tell me where he is. | 她不会告诉他在哪里 |
[19:54] | – Did you tell her that he could end up in jail? – Of course I did. | – 你告诉过她 他可能会被送进监狱的? – 我说过 |
[19:57] | Lynette, you’re really upset. Just hang up and come home. | Lynette 你真的很烦躁 挂掉电话回家来 |
[20:00] | She’s so angry at me. | 她很生我的气 |
[20:03] | She’s never gonna tell us where he is. | 她永远也不会告诉我们他在哪 |
[20:08] | Lynette? | |
[20:10] | Lynette?! | |
[20:16] | Uh, we need to find Lynette Scavo. | 我们要找Lynette Scavo |
[20:18] | – Let me check. – This is all my fault. | – 让我查下 – 这都是我的错 |
[20:21] | She was so worked up when she left my room. | 她离开我房间时非常激动 |
[20:23] | I’m not finding a Lynette Scavo. | 没有找到叫Lynette Scavo的 |
[20:25] | Oh, my god. Does that mean she’s dead? | 噢 天哪 是不是指她死了? |
[20:28] | No. | 不 |
[20:29] | No. | 不是 |
[20:31] | It means she outsmarted her mom. | 是指她比她妈妈更聪明 |
[20:34] | Oh, my god, Porter, we missed you so much. | 噢 天哪 Porter 我们想死你了 |
[20:38] | I… I don’t understand. I thought you were in an accident. | 我… 我不明白 我以为你出车祸了 |
[20:41] | No, sweetie. I was driving home last night, | 不是 亲爱的 昨晚我边开车回家 |
[20:43] | talking with your dad on the phone, | 边和你爸爸打电话 |
[20:46] | and two cars in front of me had an accident. | 我前面的两辆车发生了车祸 |
[20:49] | And I thought, damn, that could be me. | 然后我想 该死 差点就是我 |
[20:51] | And then I thought, that could be me. | 然后我想 那可以是我出了车祸 |
[20:54] | – You scared the hell out of me. – We are sorry, but we had to get you back. | – 你吓死我了 – 对不起 但我们必须带你回去 |
[20:57] | – You’ve gotta be in court by 5:00. – No! I don’t want to go to jail. | – 你5:00要上法庭 – 不 我不要坐牢 |
[20:59] | Porter, listen to me. Bob talked to the judge. | Porter 听我说 Bob和法官谈过了 |
[21:01] | He thinks he can get them to drop the charges. | 他能让他们撤销控诉 |
[21:03] | I don’t know if I should believe you. | 我不知道该不该相信你 |
[21:06] | You’re gonna have to. | 你不得不相信 |
[21:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:16] | Great. Come on. Let’s go. | 很好 我们走吧 |
[21:19] | That was a rotten thing you did, Lynette. | 你这么做很缺德 Lynette |
[21:24] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[21:27] | Yeah, well, what can I tell ya? | 对 是么 我能告诉你什么? |
[21:30] | I learned from the best. | 都是跟你学的 |
[21:38] | Celia! Juanita! | |
[21:40] | I am not gonna ask you again to pick up these clothes! | 把这些衣服捡起来 我不想再说一遍! |
[21:43] | You’ve got till the count of three! | 我数三声! |
[21:45] | One… | |
[21:47] | two… | |
[21:50] | three! | |
[21:53] | You can hear me, right? | 你们能听到 是不是? |
[21:55] | Yeah! | 是的! |
[21:57] | All right, that’s it! I’m calling your father! | 那好! 我要打电话给你们爸爸! |
[21:59] | Whoo! | 唔! |
[22:00] | You are gonna get it now! | 给我现在下来! |
[22:03] | He is gonna tear into you! It is gonna be a bloodbath! | 他会好好教训你们! 那将是大屠杀! |
[22:08] | I… | 我… |
[22:10] | Hey, babe. What’s up? | 嘿 宝贝 什么事? |
[22:12] | It’s your children. They’ve run amok. | 是你女儿 她们横行霸道 |
[22:14] | – What? – Now that you’ve gone back to work, | – 什么? – 现在你回去工作了 |
[22:17] | they won’t listen to me. | 她们就不听我的了 |
[22:19] | They know you’re not in the next room, ready to drop the hammer. | 她们知道你不在隔壁房间 准备扔锤子 |
[22:21] | – Help me! – How? I’m in a meeting. | – 来帮我! – 怎么帮? 我在开会 |
[22:24] | O-okay. I’m gonna put you on speaker, | 那好 我打开扩音器 |
[22:27] | – and I want you to rip ’em a new one. – I’m with clients. I don’t have time for this. | – 我要你扯嗓子喊 – 我在陪客户 没时间做这个 |
[22:30] | – But… – I gotta go! | – 但… – 我要挂掉了! |
[22:33] | Carlos? Carlos! | |
[22:36] | I think he hung up, mommy. | 妈妈 我想他挂掉了 |
[22:37] | Can you bring us a lemonade? | 能给我们杯柠檬汁吗? |
[22:43] | Hi, Mike. | 嗨 Mike |
[22:44] | – Hey, sorry I’m late. – Where’s Katherine? | – 嘿 对不起我迟了 – Katherine在哪? |
[22:47] | – Ah, headache. She sends her regrets. – Oh | – 噢 头疼 她拒绝了 – 噢 |
[22:50] | – You mind if I grab a beer? – Uh, yeah. In the test kitchen. | – 我能喝杯啤酒吗? – 呃 当然 在厨房里 |
[22:53] | Uh, beer sounds good. I think i’ll grab one, too. Excuse me. | 啤酒听上去不错 我想我也要一杯 不好意思 |
[23:02] | So… Katherine not feeling well, huh? | 那么… Katherine感觉不舒服 嗯? |
[23:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:06] | Yeah, I think she also might be a little miffed with me. | 她可能还有点生我的气 |
[23:11] | This about Baltimore? | 是关于Baltimore? |
[23:15] | It’s not that I want her to go, ’cause I don’t. | 不是我想让她去 因为我不想 |
[23:19] | Then why don’t you tell her? | 那为什么不告诉她? |
[23:22] | I don’t wanna be the guy | 我不想成为 |
[23:24] | that comes between her and her daughter, | 那个分开她和她女儿的家伙 |
[23:26] | not to mention a grandchild. | 更不用说外孙了 |
[23:28] | Ohh. | 噢 |
[23:30] | I thought this was because | 我想这是因为 |
[23:32] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:34] | Maybe you’re still hung up on your ex-wife. | 是不是你还想念着你的前妻 |
[23:36] | Susan? | |
[23:37] | No. No, that’s over. | 不 不可能 我们结束了 |
[23:41] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[23:44] | And most guys I talk to, | 跟我聊过的人都说 |
[23:46] | they say they only really fall in love once. | 他们只有一次坠入真爱的经历 |
[23:49] | And even if it doesn’t work, | 就算最后行不通 |
[23:52] | They spend the rest of their lives | 他们还是会在他们的余生中 |
[23:54] | thinking about the one that they lost. | 怀念那次失去的人 |
[23:57] | I always wondered if that’s how you felt about Susan. | 我一直想知道你是不是也那么怀念Susan |
[24:00] | Why would you wonder about something like that? | 为什么你会突然对那种事好奇呢? |
[24:02] | Oh, I don’t know. | 呃 我也不知道 |
[24:04] | You’re my friend. I care about you. | 你是我朋友 我是关心你 |
[24:07] | Well, no. | 嗯 不是 |
[24:09] | In fact, Dave, | 实际上 Dave |
[24:10] | I think I might be falling in love with Katherine. | 我想 我可能是爱上Katherine了 |
[24:16] | Did you just use the “I” word? Oh. | 你刚才用了”我”这个字? 哇 |
[24:20] | Wow! See, I… I didn’t realize it was that serious. | 噢! 瞧瞧 我… 我都没有意识到那居然是认真的 |
[24:23] | Well, to be honest, | 那好 老实说 |
[24:25] | it didn’t really hit me until she said she might leave. | 要是她不说要离开 我还真没有那个意识 |
[24:36] | Where are our guests? | 我们的客人呢? |
[24:38] | The food’s gonna get cold. | 吃的都要凉了 |
[24:40] | Oh, I’ll go find them. | 喔 我去找找他们 |
[24:43] | And bring some steak sauce. Oh, you’re not gonna need any sauce with these babies. | 顺便带些牛排调味汁 噢 你不用再给这些美味加料了 |
[24:47] | They are seasoned to perfection. | 它们已经够完美了 |
[24:49] | Bring it. | 拿过来吧 |
[24:51] | Well, there’s no sense in waiting. Dig in. | 好了 没必要再等了 开始吃吧 |
[24:59] | Oh, dear. Are they overcooked? | 噢 亲爱的 它们烤过火了吗? |
[25:02] | No, they’re well-done. That’s the way I like them. | 没有 火候正好 正合我的口味 |
[25:05] | Bree, what do you think? | Bree 你觉得呢? |
[25:06] | Oh, I really couldn’t say. | 哦 我不能说 |
[25:09] | You couldn’t say if your meat is overcooked? | 连牛排有没有烤过火都不能说? |
[25:12] | No. I wouldn’t want to upset anyone. | 不是 我是不想让大家扫兴 |
[25:17] | Well, don’t worry. You won’t upset me. | 哦 别担心 你不会让我扫兴的 |
[25:21] | I don’t think she was referring to you. | 我不认为她是在说你 |
[25:25] | Well, it’s just that grilling is Suca manly pastime. | 呃 烧烤只是Suca男子汉式的消遣 |
[25:28] | If I suggested that Orson somehow failed | 如果我说 Orson多少有点失败 |
[25:31] | to produce the perfect steak, | 没有做出完美的牛排 |
[25:33] | you might see it as another example emasculation. | 你可能会发现 那是另外一个没有男子气概的例子了 |
[25:36] | I see. you’re not gonna let that go, are you? | 明白了 你就一直纠缠那件事么 对吧? |
[25:39] | Well, for all I know, | 好 我所知道的是 |
[25:41] | telling Orson his steak tastes like charcoal | 要告诉Orson 他的牛排吃起来简直就是木炭 |
[25:43] | might be deballing him. | 应该会打击到他 |
[25:46] | You know, Bree, you can make your point and still be nice. | 你知道么 Bree 你可以很善意的表达你的意见 |
[25:48] | You know what else would be nice, Alex? | Alex 你知道还有什么更善意么? |
[25:51] | Showing gratitude when people have been generous with you. | 就是感谢那些对你慷慨的人们 |
[25:54] | Don’t listen to her, Alex. | 别听她说 Alex |
[25:56] | She’s not mad at you. She’s mad at me… and the meat. | 她没生你的气 她在生我的气… 还有这些肉 |
[26:01] | Gratitude? What do you mean by that? | 感谢? 你那是什么意思? |
[26:03] | I mean I bought you a house | 就是说 我给你买了栋房子 |
[26:05] | you’d think you’d show me a little respect. | 你就该考虑给我一些尊重 |
[26:07] | Seriously? You’re bringing up the house? | 真的? 你要给我买房子? |
[26:10] | Well, why not? It was a fairly grand gesture on my part. | 当然 干嘛不? 那可是我最大的让步了 |
[26:13] | Yes, and one that apparently comes with strings. | 当然 而且很明显的 还带有附加条件 |
[26:16] | If by “strings,” you mean | 如果附带有你所谓的”条件” |
[26:18] | I won’t let you be rude to me in my own house, then yes. | 我不会让你在我的地盘对我如此无礼 确实 是有条件 |
[26:21] | You know what? | 你知道么? |
[26:23] | I think I’m going to have to decline your grand gesture. | 我想 我要诋毁下你高傲的姿态了 |
[26:27] | Keep the house. | 留着你的房子吧 |
[26:34] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[26:38] | Orson burnt the steaks. | Orson毁了这些牛排 |
[26:47] | Susan, how can you tell if pickles have botulism? | Susan 你要怎么辨别泡菜里是不是长肉毒杆菌了? |
[26:50] | Ah, what the hell? | 啊 什么鬼话? |
[26:52] | I shoot this stuff into my forehead. | 我把这些东西都记住了 |
[26:55] | Oh, blecch! | 啊 呸! |
[26:56] | Forget it. | 忘了吧 |
[26:58] | I’d rather starve for a day or two. | 我宁愿饿上一两天 |
[27:00] | By then, you’ll be dead, | 然后 你就快死了 |
[27:02] | and I can use your remains as a source of protein. | 然后 我就能把你的剩余当成蛋白质来源 |
[27:06] | Oh, come on. That was funny. | 喔 得了吧 那挺有趣 |
[27:10] | You know | 你知道么 |
[27:12] | maybe I do feel incomplete without a man. | 或许我是没有了男人就觉得不完整 |
[27:16] | But I… wouldn’t trade places with you for anything. | 但是 我… 也不会跟你交换 |
[27:19] | You wanna know why? | 想知道为什么吗? |
[27:21] | No, But I’m trapped, so knock yourself out. | 不 但是我想不通 你还是自己说明吧 |
[27:24] | It’s the way you are with men. | 那就是你对男人的方式 |
[27:27] | They’re like tissues. | 他们就是纸巾 |
[27:29] | You use one and then toss it away, | 用一张 扔一张 |
[27:31] | and then you’re on to the next one. | 然后继续用下一张 |
[27:34] | At least I’m looking for something real. | 至少我是在找现实的 |
[27:37] | So you think this happy ending crap | 所以 你认为这胡扯的快乐结局 |
[27:39] | that you believe in is real? | 是真的? |
[27:42] | Please. I know what men are really like. | 拜托 我知道男人的本性 |
[27:45] | Really? | 真的? |
[27:47] | Well, when I was 16, my dad had an affair | 嗯 我16岁那年 我爸和一个 |
[27:50] | with this woman who had a 10-year-old daughter. | 有10岁大的女儿的女人搞外遇 |
[27:52] | And one day, he told my mom and me | 有一天 他告诉妈妈和我 |
[27:55] | that he was leaving us for them. | 他要为了她们离开我们 |
[27:57] | Oh, my god. | 啊 老天 |
[27:59] | No talking. | 先别说话 |
[28:02] | A week later, he comes to the house to get his stuff, | 一星期后 他回家来拿他的东西 |
[28:05] | and my mom didn’t want to see him, | 妈妈不想见他 |
[28:07] | so we went to the movies. | 后来我们俩就去看电影去了 |
[28:09] | Now I had this, uh, horse figurine collection. | 现在 我 嗯 收集的小马雕像 |
[28:14] | Plastic, glass, ceramic… | 塑料的 玻璃的 陶瓷的… |
[28:16] | Hundreds of them. | 上百件 |
[28:18] | Anyway, we come back from the movies, | 不管怎样 我们看电影回来 |
[28:21] | and my dad had taken all his stuff. so | 爸爸已经带走他所有的东西了 |
[28:24] | I go into my bedroom, and something seems different. | 我走进我的卧室 有些事情似乎不一样了 |
[28:29] | And then I realize all of my horses were gone. | 然后发现 我所有的小马都被带走了 |
[28:37] | My mom called my dad and screamed, | 妈妈电话给爸爸 对他咆哮 |
[28:40] | and all he said was, I was too old for them | 最后他说 我的年龄太打了 不适合这些 |
[28:43] | and that his girlfriend’s daughter | 但是他女朋友的女儿 |
[28:45] | would appreciate them more. | 会更喜欢他们 |
[28:54] | Can you believe that? What a fungus. | 你相信吗? 真是个小气鬼 |
[28:59] | Oh, god. Are you crying? | 噢 天呐 你是在哭吗? |
[29:02] | It’s just | 那只是 |
[29:04] | Now I get it. | 现在 我了解了 |
[29:06] | Get what? | 了解什么? |
[29:08] | All these years, I have judged you, | 这些年来 我都在评论你 |
[29:11] | and… It is not your fault. | 还有… 那都不是你的错 |
[29:14] | Oh, come here. | 来 过来 |
[29:17] | You are the way you are because of your father. | 你变成这样 都该怪你的父亲 |
[29:22] | Ow! | 噢! |
[29:23] | Edie, what the hell?! | Edie 搞什么鬼?! |
[29:26] | Don’t psychoanalyze me, you simp! | 不要想用精神病的方法治疗我 你个笨蛋! |
[29:28] | I was just trying to tell you how selfish men are. | 我只是想告诉你 男人有多自私 |
[29:31] | And I was just trying to be nice | 我只想表现的友善点 |
[29:33] | and give you a free pass for being such a big slut! | 但你却要让我变成贱人! |
[29:37] | Aah! No! | 啊! 不! |
[29:38] | Aah! Ah! Oh! | 啊! 啊! 哦! |
[29:41] | Edie! | |
[29:42] | Okay, girls. | 好了 女孩们 |
[29:44] | Pick up your toys and put ’em in the basket before dinner. | 捡起你们的玩具 然后在吃饭前把它们放进篮子里 |
[29:47] | Dinner’s not for two hours. | 吃饭不会超过两个小时的 |
[29:54] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[29:55] | I’ve had enough of your crap. Now pick up these toys! | 我受够了你的霸道 马上收拾好这些玩具! |
[29:58] | No! | 不要! |
[29:59] | Okay, Juanita. What is going on here? | 好了 Juanita 怎么了? |
[30:01] | Why are you being so difficult? | 为什么你这么难教? |
[30:03] | When daddy asks you to do something, you just do it. | 爸爸叫你做什么 你都照做 |
[30:06] | That’s because I love daddy more. | 那是因为我更爱爸爸 |
[30:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:33] | Everything okay, Mrs.Solis? | 一切都还好么 Solis太太? |
[30:35] | Yeah. Just my kids. | 都好了 只是我的孩子们 |
[30:37] | They really know how to push my buttons. | 她们都知道怎么惹我生气 |
[30:39] | Oh, yeah. I got a couple monsters at home, too. | 嗯 对 我家里也有几个小怪物呢 |
[30:43] | The key is, you gotta be the bigger monster. | 关键在 你要成为更大的怪物 |
[30:46] | Well, unfortunately, | 那么 不幸的是 |
[30:48] | they’re not afraid of me. | 她们都不怕我 |
[30:50] | Ooh, that’s bad. | 噢 那可太糟了 |
[30:52] | Fear is the foundation of all good parenting. | 害怕可是成为所有好父母的基础 |
[30:55] | You gotta practice your big voice. | 你要锻炼一下你的大嗓门 |
[30:57] | Finish that broccoli now! | 马上吃完花椰菜! |
[31:00] | You see how that works? | 知道该怎么做了? |
[31:02] | Yeah. It’s very effective. | 嗯 非常有效 |
[31:05] | Hey, you got an extra 15 minutes? | 嘿 你还有多余的15分钟么? |
[31:10] | Do it! Faster! Faster! | 快收拾! 快点儿! 再快点儿! |
[31:12] | Faster! | 快点儿! |
[31:13] | I wanna see this place sparkle! | 我要看到干净的地板! |
[31:16] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[31:18] | It’s out of my hands, girls. | 我不我的事哦 宝贝们 |
[31:20] | Word got out that you were disobeying, | 那些你们不听的话 |
[31:22] | – and they sent Reggie over. – Who sent Reggie over? | – 他们就把Reggie带来了 – 谁带Reggie来的? |
[31:25] | Well, I know how much you love him, but | 呃 我知道你们有多爱他 但是 |
[31:28] | it was your daddy. | 是你们的爸爸 |
[31:31] | Enough chatter. Keep moving! | 说话结束 继续收拾! |
[31:37] | When they’re done, | 等她们收拾好了 |
[31:39] | you want me to make them vacuum? | 你想要我让他们清洗地板么? |
[31:41] | – If you wouldn’t mind. – Yeah. | – 如果你不介意的话 – 那当然 |
[31:45] | Guess. | 猜猜 |
[31:47] | Aw, come on, Edie. I said I was sorry. | 拜托 Edie 我很抱歉 |
[31:49] | Guess! | 猜猜! |
[31:51] | July? | 七月? |
[31:53] | Wrong. March! | 错 是三月! |
[31:54] | Oh! Ah! | 噢! 啊! |
[31:56] | Man, you’re bad at this. | 你真不擅长这个 |
[31:59] | Guess. | 猜猜 |
[32:02] | Oh, hey, Mrs.Williams. I didn’t know you were down here. | 嘿 Williams女士 我都不知道你在这里 |
[32:04] | Oh, thank god! We’ve been locked in here all night. | 噢 谢谢老天! 我们都被锁一整晚了 |
[32:08] | Really? Good thing I came by to check the rat traps then. | 真的? 好在我过来看看有没有老鼠中陷阱了 |
[32:11] | Ugh! I’m glad I forgot about those until now. | 呃! 真高兴在这之前我把那些都给忘记了 |
[32:15] | Uh, Mayer? | 呃 Mayer? |
[32:16] | I, uh, would appreciate it | 我 呃 希望 |
[32:18] | if you wouldn’t talk about what we talked about. | 你不要谈论我们刚说过的话 |
[32:22] | I wasn’t planning to. | 我不打算说啊 |
[32:25] | Good, because I’ll deny it if you do. | 很好 如果你那样的话 我会否认的 |
[32:27] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[32:30] | And… I’ll kill you. | 而且… 我会杀了你 |
[32:32] | Good-bye, Edie. | 再见 Edie |
[32:34] | Oh, I’ll bring your mail over when I get home. | 喔 我到家的时候就把你的信给你 |
[32:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:44] | Hey, mom. | 嘿 妈妈 |
[32:47] | I just came by to tell you | 我来只是要告诉你 |
[32:49] | that the judge threw out Porter’s case | 法官放弃了Porter的案子 |
[32:51] | for lack of evidence. Isn’t that great? | 因为缺少证据 是不是很棒? |
[32:55] | Mom | 妈妈 |
[32:57] | I did not put you in here to punish you. | 我不是把你带到这儿来惩罚你 |
[33:01] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[33:03] | You had a choice. | 你有选择的 |
[33:05] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[33:07] | From the moment Glen died, you were out of control. | 自从Glen死后 你就失控了 |
[33:11] | It’s true you lost all that money in Vegas. | 你在拉斯维加斯赌输了所有的钱是真的 |
[33:13] | You started drinking again. | 你又开始酗酒了 |
[33:15] | And how many times did I go to your condo, only to find you | 多少次我去你的公寓 就只发现 |
[33:18] | asleep on the sofa with a cigarette in your mouth? | 你躺在沙发上睡着了 嘴里还叼着烟? |
[33:21] | No, I won’t apologize for bringing you here. | 不 我不会为把你带到这儿来而道歉 |
[33:23] | I did it because I love you. | 我那样做是因为我爱你 |
[33:26] | Then why don’t you come visit me? | 那你为什么不来看我? |
[33:29] | It’s not a very pleasant experience. | 那可不是什么愉快的经历 |
[33:31] | So I yell a little. So I toss a few curse words your way. | 我是冲你吼了下 我是对你说了些恶毒的话 |
[33:35] | Big deal! | 多大的事啊! |
[33:37] | Last time I came, you threw pudding at me. | 上次我来的时候 你朝我扔布丁 |
[33:40] | I’m an angry old woman, Lynette! What do you expect? | 我是个暴躁的老太太 Lynette! 你还希望怎么样? |
[33:43] | Here’s a thought… stop being angry. | 这样怎么样… 不要那么暴躁 |
[33:45] | How? | 要怎么做? |
[33:46] | I can’t make a friend in this place | 我在这儿都交不到朋友 |
[33:49] | without having them drop dead of a stroke five minutes later. | 直到他们中风后的五分钟后 |
[33:52] | I-I feel like hell. | 我 我感觉不好受 |
[33:53] | Every time I look in the mirror, I wanna scream. | 每当我看着镜子里的自己 我都想尖叫 |
[33:57] | My anger is all I’ve got left, baby. | 宝贝 我的暴躁是我仅剩的了 |
[34:02] | If I let go of that, it’s over. I know it. | 如果我连暴躁都没有了 就完了 我知道的 |
[34:05] | The ball game will be over. | 比赛就结束了 |
[34:08] | The ball game is going to end | 不管你喜欢与否 |
[34:11] | whether you like it or not. | 比赛都是要结束的 |
[34:15] | I would like to be here with you for whatever time you have left. | 不管你还剩多少时间 我都会一直在这儿陪着你的 |
[34:21] | But for that to happen, things have to change. | 但如果那发生的话 就物是人非了 |
[34:31] | Would you come visit me more often? | 你会经常来看我么? |
[34:33] | At least twice a week, | 至少一周两次 |
[34:35] | and sometimes I’d bring the kids. | 有时我还会带孩子来 |
[34:44] | I’d like that. | 我喜欢 |
[34:46] | You know, they turned out really good. | 你知道么 他们都长得很好 |
[34:51] | How’d you learn how to be such a good Mom? | 你是怎么变成这样一个好妈妈的? |
[34:57] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[35:04] | Well, now that you’re here, | 嗯 既然你都在这儿了 |
[35:06] | – why don’t you stay, and we can talk a while? – Okay. | – 为什么你不留下来 我们说说话? – 好吧 |
[35:09] | I… and get my flask out of the drawer. | 我… 把酒瓶从抽屉里拿出来吧 |
[35:12] | Hey, I can’t be nice, forgiving and sober all at the same time. | 嘿 我可不能一直都好啊 一直都宽容 清醒啊 |
[35:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:24] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[35:25] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[35:26] | Mmm! Mwah! Missed you guys. | 嗯! 哇! 真想你们 |
[35:29] | Wow! You’re really helping mommy, huh? That’s great. | 哇! 你真的在帮妈妈么 嗯? 真是太好了 |
[35:32] | The scary man told us we had to. | 那可怕的男人要我们做的 |
[35:38] | We don’t even know the guy. | 我们甚至不知道那人 |
[35:40] | He left a flier in our mailbox. You left him do your parenting? | 他就是个发传单的 你却让他教你如何当父母? |
[35:43] | – Hey, you’re the one who told me to get creative. – This wasn’t what I meant! | – 嘿 是你让我要有创造性的 – 我不是那意思! |
[35:47] | Easy for you to say. They told me they love you more than me. | 简单告诉你吧 她们告诉我她们更爱你 |
[35:51] | And when I was running things, they said they loved you more. | 当我在忙的时候 她们又说更爱你 |
[35:57] | Really? | 真的么? |
[36:00] | Oh. | 哦 |
[36:01] | So don’t get your feelings hurt, | 所以不要伤心 |
[36:03] | and stop asking strangers to discipline our kids. | 不要让陌生人来教育我们的孩子 |
[36:05] | Well, I wouldn’t have to if you would do it. | 嗯 如果你这样的话我就不会这样了 |
[36:10] | So you want me to go to work all day, go out on business trips, | 所以你想让我一天在外工作 出差 |
[36:14] | and what little time I have here with the girls, | 而我仅剩的和孩子们待在一起的时间 |
[36:16] | you want me to spend screaming at them? | 你要我吼她们? |
[36:19] | Just for the first 15 minutes after you walk in the door. | 就你走进家门的15分钟就好 |
[36:22] | – Then it’s Carlos time. – Forget it! This was the arrangement you wanted. | – 然后就是Carlos的时间了 – 得了吧! 这是你一厢情愿的想法 |
[36:26] | – You made me take this job. – I just wanted us to have a normal life. | – 是你让我做这份工作的 – 我只是想让我们过上正常的生活 |
[36:30] | Well, guess what, sweetie? Dad’s unhappy at work. | 那 猜猜怎么着 甜心? 爸爸工作不开心 |
[36:32] | Mom’s home with the screaming kids. you got one. | 妈妈就在家凶孩子 你就这样了 |
[36:42] | Oh, good. you’re back. | 哦 太好了 你回来了 |
[36:46] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈么? |
[36:47] | If it’s about work, yes. | 如果是关于工作的 可以 |
[36:50] | If it’s about what happened at the barbecue, no. | 如果是关于烤肉会上发生的事情 不行 |
[36:53] | Fine. Then as my employee, I authorize a 5-minute break | 好吧 作为我的员工 我批准5分钟的休息时间 |
[36:56] | so we can talk about my son’s boyfriend | 能让我们谈谈我儿子的男朋友 |
[36:59] | and his absurd overreaction this afternoon. | 还有他今天荒唐的过度反应 |
[37:01] | That’s it. I’m out of here. | 好了 我不管了 |
[37:03] | Andrew, please. You were there. Alex started the whole thing. | Andrew 得了吧 你当时在那儿 是Alex挑起的事 |
[37:06] | You need to tell him to stop critizing me. | 你需要告诉他停止指责我 |
[37:09] | I’m… I’m not getting in the middle of this. | 我… 我可不要夹在中间 |
[37:11] | If you have a problem with Alex you tell him. | 如果你对Alex有意见 你去跟他说 |
[37:13] | I tried. He won’t listen to me. | 我试过了 他不听我的 |
[37:16] | Don’t you mean obey? | 你该不会是说遵照吧? |
[37:19] | He’s not your son. He’s not your husband. | 他不是你儿子 不是你老公 |
[37:21] | He’s not your employee. | 也不是你的员工 |
[37:23] | Not everyone has to listen to you. | 不是每个人都要听你的 |
[37:27] | I’ll… I’ll do this tomorrow. | 我… 我明天来做这些吧 |
[37:52] | I got the flowers. | 我收到花了 |
[38:00] | They were from you, right? | 是你送的吧? |
[38:02] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 是啊 |
[38:21] | I just have a minute, | 我没多少时间 |
[38:23] | and I don’t want to get into a whole thing with you. | 我不想和你纠缠不清 |
[38:26] | This won’t take long. | 不会太久的 |
[38:28] | I don’t want to fight anymore. Please, just take the house. | 我不想再吵了 求你了 接受这房子吧 |
[38:35] | I don’t know how else to say this. | 我不知道还能说什么 |
[38:38] | What happened yesterday is gonna happen again. | 昨天发生的一切又会重演的 |
[38:40] | It’s not gonna be the last time we fight, | 不会是我们最后一次吵的 |
[38:43] | ’cause that’s who we are. | 因为我们就是我们 |
[38:45] | Let’s not make it worse by living on top of each other. | 我们不要再比盛气凌人更糟了 |
[38:52] | Alex… | |
[38:56] | I’m gonna tell you something I haven’t told anybody… | 我要告诉你一些我从没告诉任何人的事… |
[38:58] | Not Orson not Andrew, just you. | 不是Orson 不是Andrew 只是你 |
[39:08] | I know that I’ve changed since my business took off, | 我知道我事业起步后 我变了很多 |
[39:12] | but I didn’t want to admit it. | 但我不想承认 |
[39:15] | I’ve watched myself become selfish, impatient, rude. | 我眼睁睁地看着自己变得自私 不耐烦 粗鲁 |
[39:20] | I was never the type to suffer fools gladly, | 我再也不是那种自娱自乐的人了 |
[39:23] | but now I seem to find fools everywhere. | 但我仿佛到处都能找到傻瓜 |
[39:26] | And I don’t want to be that way. | 我不想那样 |
[39:31] | I need someone who isn’t afraid to speak out, | 我需要有人不怕说出来 |
[39:33] | to call me out when I cross those lines, | 在我要越界的时候叫住我 |
[39:38] | and I would love it if you would be that person. | 我很希望你就是那个人 |
[39:45] | Did my mother-in-law | 我的岳母 |
[39:47] | – just give me permission to criticize her? – Yes, I did. | – 是不是给了我指责她的权利? – 是啊 |
[39:54] | I’m a lucky guy. | 我真幸运 |
[40:04] | Edie. | |
[40:07] | Listen, um… | 听着 嗯… |
[40:09] | I’m not happy about you lying to me, | 我很不高兴你骗我 |
[40:13] | but I think what we have is real, and… | 但我想我们的真感情 然后… |
[40:16] | I’m not ready to throw it away. | 我还不打算放弃它 |
[40:19] | Really? | 真的么? |
[40:24] | And don’t tell anyone, | 不要告诉别人 |
[40:26] | but I’m at the point in my life | 但我正站在我人生幸福 |
[40:28] | where I could use a happy ending. | 的点上 |
[40:33] | I’ll get my stuff. | 我去收拾东西 |
[40:48] | Hello? | 你好? |
[40:51] | Jackson, hi. Do you have a sec? | Jackson 嗨 你有空么? |
[40:53] | Sure. Is something wrong? | 当然 怎么了么? |
[40:55] | Uh, no, nothing’s wrong. Just… | 嗯 没 没什么 只是… |
[40:58] | We need to talk about this move. | 我们得谈谈这次搬家 |
[41:03] | At 5:15 that afternoon, | 在下午5:15 |
[41:08] | Edie Williams began calling her friends | Edie williams开始给她的朋友们打电话 |
[41:10] | to inform them that her husband had come home. | 通知她们她丈夫回家了 |
[41:14] | Sadly, she never got through to any of them. | 不幸的是 一个都没打通 |
[41:18] | Gabrielle never picked up. | Gabrielle才不会接 |
[41:22] | She was too busy watching her children | 她正忙着看她的孩子 |
[41:24] | being told they had to obey their mother… | 被教育说要听妈妈的话… |
[41:27] | And trying not to smile. | 还要稳住不笑 |
[41:30] | Lynette wasn’t home when Edie called. | Edie打电话时 Lynette不在家 |
[41:35] | She was with her mother, | 她和她妈妈在一起 |
[41:37] | laughing and sharing stories about the old days… | 笑着 分享着以前的故事… |
[41:41] | and enjoying every minute of it. | 享受着每一分钟 |
[41:45] | Bree was outside | Bree在外面 |
[41:47] | showing her future son-in-law color samples | 给她未来的女婿展示 |
[41:50] | for the home she had bought him… | 她给他买的房子的颜色样本… |
[41:53] | And smiling politely when they disagreed. | 当他们有不同意见时礼貌地微笑 |
[41:57] | and Susan… | 还有Susan… |
[41:59] | Well, she didn’t answer | 嗯 她没有接 |
[42:01] | because she was sitting in her favorite chair | 因为她正坐在她最喜欢的椅子上 |
[42:04] | with a cup of tea… | 喝着咖啡… |
[42:06] | Learning to enjoy, for the first time in her life, | 人生第一次 学着享受 |
[42:10] | what it was like to be alone. | 什么是孤单的感觉 |