时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Porter’s affair… | 波特的情事 |
[00:04] | Your son loves me, and I love him. | 你儿子爱我 而我也爱他 |
[00:07] | …escalated into violence. | 升级为暴力事件 |
[00:10] | Hey, warren. | 沃伦 |
[00:12] | I don’t care what it takes. you’re dead. | 不管付出什么代价 你死定了 |
[00:15] | But the full extent of dave’s rage was realized… | 大卫的怒火 |
[00:19] | Fire! | 失火了 |
[00:20] | …during the battle of the bands. | 在乐队擂台中全面触发 |
[00:26] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[00:29] | And out of the tragedy came a hero. | 悲剧造就了英雄 |
[00:34] | Hang in there. I’m not done with you yet. | 挺着 我和你还没完呢 |
[00:44] | Something awful happened to gabrielle solis… | 加布丽尔・索利斯身上发生了可怕变化 |
[00:49] | And she was reminded of this | 伤心的记忆总是浮现 |
[00:52] | Every time she looked in a mirror… | 每当她看到镜中的相貌 |
[00:56] | Every time she glanced at an old photo… | 扫视相片中的自己 |
[01:01] | And every time she walked past a man. | 或从帅哥身边经过时 都会触景伤情 |
[01:08] | Yes, gabrielle knew she had lost her looks. | 是的 加布丽尔知道容颜已不再 |
[01:14] | But she tried her best to look on the bright side. | 但她尽量往好处想 |
[01:20] | After all, what woman needs to be beautiful… | 毕竟 老公若是失明 |
[01:25] | When her husband is blind? | 美丽又有何用 |
[01:28] | Hi, sweetie. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[01:29] | How’s our patient? | 病人怎么样了 |
[01:31] | Well, he took a pretty nasty fall in the fire last night. | 昨晚失火他狠狠摔了一跤 |
[01:35] | But, uh, the c.t. scan shows no bleeding or swelling. | 但CT扫描显示没有出血或肿胀 |
[01:38] | That’s it? no concussion? | 就这些吗 没有脑震荡吗 |
[01:40] | Actually, there is something. | 事实上 的确有点事情 |
[01:41] | Please tell me it’s not my hearing. | 别说我听力也出问题了 |
[01:43] | I’m already down to four senses. | 我的感官不能再出问题了 |
[01:45] | The scan revealed a tiny bone fragment | 扫描显示有一小块碎骨 |
[01:48] | That may be putting pressure on the optic nerves. | 也许挤压了视觉神经 |
[01:51] | And, what, you’re afraid it’s gonna impair his vision? | 怎么 你担心会影响他的视力 |
[01:58] | I’m sorry. you were saying? | 抱歉 你刚才是说 |
[01:59] | The bone fragment might be a remnant | 那块碎骨也许是 |
[02:02] | From your injury five years ago. | 5年前受伤遗留下来的 |
[02:04] | Due to its small size, | 由于体积较小 |
[02:05] | The original scan might have missed it. | 之前的扫描估计没检查到 |
[02:08] | -5 years. can’t we just leave it? -actually, there is a chance | -五年了 不用管它就是了 -其实 |
[02:12] | If remove that bone fragment, you could regain your sight. | 如果把碎片移走 你有可能重见光明 |
[02:16] | Are you serious? | 你是说真的吗 |
[02:17] | That’s fantastic! | 太好了 |
[02:18] | I’m not promising a slam dunk here. | 我并没有保证一定行 |
[02:20] | I’m just saying it’s possible. | 只是有可能 |
[02:23] | Doc, two days ago, I spread moisturizer on a cracker. | 前两天 我把润肤霜擦到了饼干上面 |
[02:25] | I’d kill for “possible.” | 差点被”可能”害死 |
[02:26] | I’ve spoken with ted daniels. | 我跟泰德.丹尼尔说过了 |
[02:28] | He’s the best eye surgeon in the state. | 他是州内最好的眼科医生 |
[02:31] | He says he could fit you in for surgery in about a month. | 他说一月之内可以安排为你做手术 |
[02:34] | oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[02:36] | If this works, I’ll finally be able | 如果手术成功 我就可以看到 |
[02:38] | To see my little girls and my gorgeous wife. | 我的女儿们和万人迷老婆 |
[02:40] | This is unbelievable! thank you. | 真是难以置信 谢谢 |
[02:44] | Doctor, thank you very much. ah! | 医生 太感谢你了 |
[02:46] | Yes, gabrielle solis knew she had lost her beauty. | 是的 加布丽尔・索利斯知道她容颜不再 |
[02:51] | She also knew | 但也意识到 |
[02:53] | The time had come to get it back. | 是时候寻回曼妙身姿了 |
[03:07] | There was a fire in the town of fairview, | 美景镇发生了一场大火 |
[03:11] | And those who were been injured | 受伤的人们 |
[03:13] | Came to recover at fairview memorial hospital. | 在镇纪念医院进行康复治疗 |
[03:17] | By morning, Their burns had been bandaged… | 早晨醒来 伤口已经打好绷带 |
[03:20] | Their broken bones had been set… | 断骨被固定 |
[03:24] | And their wounds had begun healing. | 伤口开始复原 |
[03:28] | Yes, everyone was well on their way to recovery… | 是的 人人都在康复中 |
[03:34] | Except for the man who had started the fire. | 除了纵火犯 |
[03:37] | You see, his suffering | 他的痛楚 |
[03:40] | Was just beginning. | 才刚刚开始 |
[03:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:45] | That’s all right. are you dave williams? | 没关系 你是大卫・威廉姆斯吗 |
[03:47] | Yeah. I’m detective collins. this is detective lyons. | 我是科林斯警员 这位是莱恩斯警员 |
[03:49] | You have a moment? | 有时间吗 |
[03:51] | Why? | 什么事 |
[03:53] | We wanted to talk about the fire at the white horse bar. | 想跟你谈谈白马酒吧发生的大火 |
[03:58] | We’ve been interviewing everyone who’s there last night | 我们问过昨晚在场的每个人 |
[04:03] | We were told by an… orson hodge | 有个叫奥森・霍吉的说 |
[04:06] | That you were onstage with the band | 失火时 |
[04:07] | When the fire broke out. | 你跟乐队正在台上表演 |
[04:09] | Yeah. we had just started when… | 我们刚刚开始 |
[04:12] | Suddenly the curtains went up. | 突然幕布就燃着了 |
[04:16] | Everything happened really fast after that. | 之后大火迅速蔓延 |
[04:18] | That’s okay. we know how hard this has got to be. | 没关系 我们知道这很让人难过 |
[04:22] | So… have they figured out how the fire started? | 那 他们有没有说火是怎么开始的 |
[04:25] | We know it was arson. | 我们知道是故意纵火 |
[04:26] | Really? it’s looking like the point of origin | 真的吗 看起来火源是 |
[04:30] | Was the storage room off the back hallway. | 走廊后面的储存室 |
[04:32] | And there was a body in there, too. | 那里也有一具尸体 |
[04:35] | And you think that’s the person who started the fire? | 你们认为是那个人放的火吗 |
[04:37] | No, we don’t think so. | 不 我们不这么认为 |
[04:39] | But this guy was pretty badly burned, | 这个人烧伤严重 |
[04:40] | So it’ll take us a while to identify him. | 我们要花时间来辨明他的身份 |
[04:42] | Anyway, if you, uh, | 不管怎样 如果你 |
[04:45] | Remember anything you think we should know, | 记起什么 想告诉我们 |
[04:46] | Give a call at that number there. all right? | 打这个电话 |
[04:51] | Dave williams… | 大卫・威廉姆斯 |
[04:53] | Aren’t you the one went back and saved that delfino guy? | 是你返回火场中救回德尔菲诺的吧 |
[04:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:59] | You’re an honest to god hero. | 你真是位大英雄 |
[05:01] | You should be real proud of yourself. | 你应该感到自豪 |
[05:10] | If you say so. | 谢谢褒奖 |
[05:16] | I would’ve come sooner, but I burnt the first batch, | 我应该早点过来 但第一批饼干烤焦了 |
[05:19] | And I wasn’t sure you’d appreciate the irony. | 不知你能否体谅 |
[05:22] | I’m so hungry, I wouldn’t have noticed. | 我快饿死了 都没注意到 |
[05:26] | Hey, can I get a kiss from my cookie? | 嘿 我能吻下我的厨娘吗 |
[05:28] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[05:30] | What if someone sees us? | 其他人看到了怎么办 |
[05:32] | what if they do? | 看到又怎样 |
[05:35] | You haven’t told susan we’re dating yet. | 你还没有告诉苏珊我们在约会 |
[05:38] | I’m waiting for the right time. | 现在还不是时候 |
[05:41] | Her friendship’s very important to me, | 我很重视跟她的友情 |
[05:43] | And I want to ease her into this. | 我想让她慢慢接受 |
[05:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:49] | I get it. | 知道了 |
[05:50] | See ya. | 再见 |
[05:52] | Just walk out slowly. | 慢慢走出去 |
[05:54] | Give me something to live for. | 让我多看你几眼 |
[06:03] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[06:05] | How’s jackson? | 杰克逊怎么样 |
[06:07] | Uh, he’s fine, just getting some stitches. oh. | 他还好 刚刚缝了几针 |
[06:09] | How’s… | 那 |
[06:10] | Wait, who are you here to see? | 等等 你来看望谁 |
[06:13] | You know… | 恩 |
[06:14] | Everybody. | 大家 |
[06:17] | So many people in the neighborhood | 好多邻居 |
[06:19] | Were hurt in the fire. | 都受伤了 |
[06:20] | I just sort of to bring them… gifts. | 我带点 礼物给他们 |
[06:22] | Oh. crap! I didn’t get anyone gifts. | 噢 我没带什么礼物 |
[06:25] | But I did give blood, | 但我献血了 |
[06:27] | So I’ll just remind everybody that I did that. | 那我提醒大家我献血了吧 |
[06:34] | How you feeling? I just gave blood. | 你怎么样 我刚献了血 |
[06:36] | Uh, I’m fine, just a little smoke inhalation. | 我还好 就是呛了些烟 |
[06:41] | How’s jackson doing? | 杰克逊怎么样了 |
[06:42] | Oh, fine. he just needs some stitches. | 还好 只需要缝几针 |
[06:45] | Ooh, those cookies look delicious. | 这些饼干看起来挺美味 |
[06:47] | Where’d you get ’em? | 你哪来的 |
[06:50] | Um… a friend. | 一个朋友送的 |
[06:53] | Have one. | 尝一个 |
[06:54] | Oh, I shouldn’t. they’re yours. | 我不能吃 是送给你的 |
[06:57] | You know you want to. | 你想吃的 |
[06:59] | Well, I did just give blood. | 我确实刚刚献了血 |
[07:06] | Attractive. | 看起来不错 |
[07:07] | Mm, I hate macadamia nuts. | 我讨厌夏威夷坚果 |
[07:09] | You think they’re white chocolate chips | 我以为是白巧克力碎丁 |
[07:11] | Until it’s too late. stupid hawaii. | 意识到已经太晚了 愚蠢夏威夷 |
[07:13] | Who made ’em? | 谁做的 |
[07:15] | Um… like I said, a friend. | 我说过的 一位朋友 |
[07:18] | Yeah. but what friend? | 是的 但是什么朋友 |
[07:25] | Wait. is this a woman friend? | 等等 是女性朋友吗 |
[07:27] | Um, don’t you wanna throw that macadamia nut away? | 你要扔了那夏威夷坚果吗 |
[07:31] | When I’m done. don’t change the subject. | 我扔了以后 不要转移话题 |
[07:32] | Are you seeing someone? | 你是在约会吗 |
[07:34] | Why do you care? | 你为什么这么关心 |
[07:37] | I care because you mean a lot to me, | 因为我很在意你 |
[07:39] | And it makes me feel good | 要是我俩都找到了 |
[07:41] | Knowing that two people have found love and happiness. | 真爱和幸福 我会很高兴的 |
[07:43] | So what’s her name? who am I happy for? | 她叫什么 我该为谁祝福 |
[07:45] | Susan, I’m not telling you. | 苏珊 现在不能告诉你 |
[07:46] | why not? | 为什么不行 |
[07:48] | Because she wants to tell you herself. | 因为她想亲自告诉你 |
[07:54] | So… I know her? | 就是说 我认识她 |
[07:57] | Whoa, I think my meds just kicked in. | 我觉得药物开始起作用了 |
[07:59] | I don’t know what I’m saying. | 我不知道自己在说什么 |
[08:00] | you’re dating a friend of mine? | 你在和我的好友约会吗 |
[08:03] | Don’t be angry, | 不要生气 |
[08:05] | I’m not, but now you have to tell me who she is. | 我没有 但你要告诉我她是谁 |
[08:08] | Fine. | 行 |
[08:12] | Have it your way. | 你自己决定 |
[08:15] | Oh, if he ever needs a transfusion, | 如果他需要输血 |
[08:17] | You are not allowed to give him my blood. | 不要把我的给他 |
[08:24] | Hello, dr. cominis. how’s my husband doing? | 嗨 康米尼斯医生 我丈夫怎么样了 |
[08:26] | Well, the x-rays indicate there was no concussion, | X光显示没什么大碍 |
[08:28] | So I think we’re gonna release him today. | 我认为他今天就可以出院 |
[08:30] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[08:31] | The house was too quiet without him. mm. | 他不在 家里太安静 |
[08:37] | You’ll have to wait to talk to him. | 你要等等才能跟他说话 |
[08:39] | He’s been in a lot of pain, | 起先他很痛 |
[08:40] | So we gave him something to help him sleep. | 我们给他了点药物助眠 |
[08:42] | Oh, that’s all right. I can wait. | 没关系 我可以等 |
[08:44] | Mmm, he looks so peaceful. | 他看起来很平静 |
[08:48] | Goodness. | 天哪 |
[08:50] | I’m sure if orson were awake, he’d apologize for that. | 我确定如果奥森醒来 会道歉的 |
[08:54] | Has he always snored? | 他一直这么打鼾吗 |
[08:58] | Occasionally, but never quite this– | 有时会 但从不会这么 |
[09:02] | Robustly. | 酣畅 |
[09:03] | Well, the injury to his septum might’ve made it worse. | 可能是鼻膜受损导致的 |
[09:06] | But it can be corrected with a simple surgical procedure. | 不过一个小手术就能解决 |
[09:09] | Well, if it’s so simple, what are we waiting for? | 如果很小的话 我们还等什么 |
[09:14] | It’ll take a few weeks to schedule. | 安排起来要好几周 |
[09:16] | So… soon as he wakes up, you can take him home. | 所以 等他醒了 你们就能回家了 |
[09:26] | At least the house won’t be quiet anymore. | 至少家里不会那么安静了 |
[09:38] | Hey. I ran into katherine. | 嗨 我碰到凯瑟琳了 |
[09:40] | She said you wanted to see me about something. | 她说你想见我 |
[09:42] | Right. what was it? | 是的 什么事来着 |
[09:45] | Oh, yeah. thanks for saving my life. | 谢谢你救了我的命 |
[09:50] | We all did what we had to do, right? | 我们只是做了该做的 |
[09:52] | And you went back in for jackson. | 你也冲回去救杰克逊了 |
[09:56] | Yeah, but I ended up passed out on the floor, | 但我在地上昏倒了 |
[09:58] | Which, technically, makes me an idiot and you a hero. | 严格说来 我成了傻瓜 而你成了英雄 |
[10:01] | Yeah, people keep saying that. I don’t… feel like one. | 大家有那么说 我没感到自己 是个英雄 |
[10:06] | Well, I would’ve been dead without you. | 你不救我 我可能没命 |
[10:09] | So… how about free plumbing for the rest of your life? | 那我下半生免费为你家修水管 怎么样 |
[10:12] | That sounds fair. | 听起来 公平 |
[10:17] | Seriously, you’ve, uh, | 说真的 你 |
[10:20] | You gotta let me do something to thank you. | 你应该让我做点事来报答你 |
[10:26] | Well, ever since my brother died, I haven’t had a… | 我弟弟去世以后 我就没有 |
[10:29] | Really good friend. | 真正的好朋友 |
[10:32] | Think you could handle that job? | 你认为你可以胜任吗 |
[10:36] | I think I could. | 我想可以 |
[10:48] | The stitches are in. I’ll need to see you again in a few days. | 针已经缝好 你过几天得过来复诊 |
[10:51] | Would you like some pills for the pain? | 想吃点药缓解疼痛吗 |
[10:53] | Nah, stitches never bother me. I’ll be fine. | 不用 缝几针小意思 我没事 |
[10:55] | Great. then let me get another bandage, and we’ll be done. | 好的 我再拿个绷带 然后就没事了 |
[10:58] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:01] | Mr. and mrs. scavo? | 斯加沃先生及夫人 |
[11:03] | Can we ask you a few follow-up questions about the fire? | 关于火灾 我们能不能问几个问题 |
[11:06] | We already told you everything we can remember. | 能说的都说了 |
[11:07] | This will only take a moment. | 只需要一小会 |
[11:10] | It’s come to our attention | 我们注意到 |
[11:10] | That the owner of the club and your son | 酒吧老板跟你们儿子 |
[11:12] | Got into a fight minutes before the fire broke out. | 在火灾前有过争执 |
[11:16] | Now did you witness that? | 你们看到了吗 |
[11:17] | I saw a grown man beating up on my teenage boy. | 我看到一个成年人打我年少的儿子 |
[11:19] | What else do you want to know? | 还想知道什么 |
[11:22] | During the altercation, | 发生口角时 |
[11:23] | Did your son threaten to kill mr. schilling? | 你儿子是否威胁说要杀了希林先生 |
[11:29] | No. | 不是 |
[11:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:34] | I was right there, detective. my son said no such thing. | 我当时在场 警官 他没说过类似的话 |
[11:39] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[11:42] | Absolutely. | 完全确定 |
[11:48] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你们配合 |
[11:53] | Maybe I’m being a little paranoid here, | 也许我有点妄想症 |
[11:56] | But I sort of got the feeling | 但我感到 |
[11:57] | That you were lying to the police. | 你像是在跟警察撒谎 |
[12:02] | Lynette, please, | 勒奈特 拜托 |
[12:03] | Tell me that porter did not threaten to kill mr. schilling. | 告诉我波特没威胁说要杀希林先生 |
[12:08] | Got the bandage. | 绷带拿来了 |
[12:10] | You might wanna go ahead | 你也许想给他 |
[12:12] | And give him those pain pills, doc. | 一些止痛药 医生 |
[12:13] | He’s gonna need ’em. | 他会需要的 |
[12:21] | I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[12:22] | Carlos might get his sight back. you should be thrilled. | 卡洛斯有机会恢复视力 你应该高兴才对 |
[12:26] | Oh, I know. it’s just… | 我知道 只是 |
[12:27] | He’s been through so much these past five years, | 过去五年他经历了那么多 |
[12:30] | And he’s never complained. | 他从不抱怨 |
[12:32] | I just think he deserves to open his eyes | 我希望他重见光明时 |
[12:34] | To a wife who doesn’t tuck her boobs into her pants. | 见到的不是我这黄脸婆 |
[12:37] | Oh, gaby, please. most women would kill to look like you. | 加布 拜托 大多数女人都会人老珠黄 |
[12:40] | But I’m not most women. | 但我不是那大多数 |
[12:43] | I was an international fashion model, | 我曾是国际时尚模特 |
[12:45] | And that’s how carlos remembers me. | 我在卡洛斯心中的形象是这样的 |
[12:46] | you are still beautiful. | 你仍然很漂亮 |
[12:48] | So you’ve gained a little weight. who hasn’t? | 你只是胖了一点点 谁没有呢 |
[12:52] | Don’t go by me. I have a weird metabolism. | 别拿我比 我新陈代谢不一般 |
[12:55] | Hey there! | 嗨 |
[12:57] | I just heard the good news about carlos! | 我刚听到关于卡洛斯的好消息 |
[13:01] | Oh. what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:04] | Gaby thinks that carlos isn’t gonna find her attractive | 加布认为索利斯恢复视力以后 |
[13:07] | After he gets his sight back. | 会认为她不够有吸引力 |
[13:09] | -Yeah, that was my first thought, too. -edie! | -这也是我的第一想法 -伊迪 |
[13:12] | Well… oh, it’s okay, it’s okay. let her talk. | 没关系 让她说 |
[13:15] | At least she’s being honest. | 至少她在说实话 |
[13:17] | It’s the kind of support and friendship | 这也正是我现在需要的 |
[13:20] | I need right now. | 支持和友谊 |
[13:22] | Fine. you’re a pig. | 好吧 你是头猪 |
[13:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:27] | God, what am I gonna do? | 天哪 我该怎么做 |
[13:30] | Well… you’re gonna stop whining, for one. | 首先 你应该停止抱怨 |
[13:33] | You got a month, right? | 你还有一个月时间 对吧 |
[13:35] | That’s plenty of time to go on a diet and start exercising. | 足够你节食和开始运动 |
[13:38] | By the time carlos gets his eyesight back, | 卡洛斯重见光明之时 |
[13:40] | You are gonna be looking hot… | 你就能重拾火辣的身型 |
[13:42] | Or hot-ish. | 或者 有点性感 |
[13:45] | Really? I mean, do you think I could pull this off? | 真的吗 你认为我可以把这一堆甩掉 |
[13:48] | Of course, | 当然可以 |
[13:50] | Even though I think you’re beautiful just the way you are. | 即使那样 我仍认为你是本色美 |
[13:53] | You gonna start that crap again? | 你又要开始了长篇大论了吗 |
[13:57] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[14:00] | Tom, I was 6 feet away. | 汤姆 我就在旁边站着 |
[14:03] | Porter looked warren schilling in the eye and said, | 波特瞪着沃伦・希林 然后说 |
[14:05] | “you’re dead. I don’t care what it takes. you’re dead.” | “你死定了 不管付出什么代价 你死定了” |
[14:08] | That doesn’t prove a thing. | 那并不能证明什么 |
[14:11] | And–and–and I’m sure he didn’t mean it. | 我确信他只是随便说说 |
[14:13] | Maybe he didn’t. | 或许他不是 |
[14:15] | But ten minutes later, that nightclub was on fire. | 但10分钟后 俱乐部就着火了 |
[14:18] | No. no! | 不 不可能 |
[14:20] | I know porter. | 我了解波特 |
[14:20] | He wouldn’t commit arson just to get back at someone. | 他不会为了报复而嫁祸奥森的 |
[14:23] | What about rick’s restaurant? | 那瑞克的那个餐馆呢 |
[14:25] | Porter and his brother burned that down. | 波特兄弟把它给烧了 |
[14:28] | That was five years ago. | 那是5年之前的事情了 |
[14:31] | I mean, they–they were trying to protect us. | 而且 兄弟俩是为了保护我们 |
[14:32] | They–they–nobody got hurt. the building was empty. | 当时也没人受伤 那屋子里又没人 |
[14:36] | Yes, that time, the building was empty. | 是的 当时 那个餐馆确实没人 |
[14:42] | This is insane. | 太疯狂了 |
[14:46] | Lynette, are you actually telling me | 勒奈特 你难道真要跟我说 |
[14:49] | That our son is a murderer? | 我们的儿子就是凶手 |
[14:54] | I’m telling you I heard him threaten warren schilling. | 我只是告诉你 我听到他在威胁沃伦・希林 |
[14:58] | I don’t know what happened next. | 我不知道后来发生了什么 |
[15:05] | What if somebody saw him? | 如果有人看到他呢 |
[15:07] | What if he left behind evidence? | 如果他在留下证据之后离开呢 |
[15:12] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[15:14] | We’re going to protect our son. | 我们要保护我们的儿子 |
[15:17] | Even if he killed six people? | 即使他杀了6个人 |
[15:19] | We’re going to protect our son. | 我们要保护我们的儿子 |
[15:27] | Okay. | 那好 |
[15:32] | Oh, boy! | 孩子们 |
[15:33] | Who knew healthy food could look so tasty? | 原来健康食品看似相当美味 |
[15:38] | Okay, dig in. | 好啦 开饭吧 |
[15:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:44] | It smells like the beach that time they wouldn’t let us swim. | 这就像会游泳却不让人下水 很倒胃口 |
[15:48] | It’s a recipe I got from a diet magazine. | 这可是我从饮食杂志上得来的食谱 |
[15:50] | -It’s–it’s fish and broccoli. -fish? | -这是鱼和西兰花 -鱼 |
[15:53] | Yes. not all fish is shaped like a stick. | 是的 不是所有的鱼都长得像树枝 |
[15:57] | Now I know you’re not used to it, but give it a try. | 你们现在还不习惯 但可以试试嘛 |
[16:01] | You’re gonna love it. | 你会喜欢上它的 |
[16:09] | Mmm. yummy. | 很好吃 |
[16:12] | It’s still in your mouth. | 它还在你嘴里呢 |
[16:19] | See? delicious! | 看到没 很好吃 |
[16:20] | I want macaroni. | 我想吃通心粉 |
[16:23] | Hey, I’m not a short-order cook. | 我可不是快餐厨子 |
[16:24] | I don’t have time to make different meals for everyone. | 我可没时间满足不同人的口味 |
[16:27] | It comes in a box. it’s not that hard. | 有盒装出售的 没你说得那么难 |
[16:32] | Okay, look. mommy needs to lose a few pounds, | 好的 看着我 妈妈需要减肥 |
[16:34] | And it’s not easy eating healthy with you two in front of me, | 跟你们两个一起吃健康食品对我来说很不容易 |
[16:37] | Scarfing down all the good stuff. | 赶快把这些美食吃光吧 |
[16:39] | what do you say? you want help mom be beautiful again? | 别多说了 你们不想让妈妈变漂亮吗 |
[16:45] | No. | 不 |
[16:46] | You got a lot of nerve. part of the reason I’m on this diet is | 放肆 我节食的部分原因是 |
[16:50] | because carrying you 2 for 18 months made mommy fat! | 18个月来抚养你们两个家伙让妈妈变胖了 |
[16:53] | And you with the head– you ruined me! | 你搞搞清楚 你毁了我 |
[16:55] | So this is how it’s gonna go down. | 只有这样我才能减肥 |
[16:58] | You’re gonna eat fish with mommy and you’re gonna like it. | 你们跟我一起吃鱼 然后享受美食 |
[17:00] | Got it? | 明白没 |
[17:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:05] | A spokesman from fairview memorial hospital | 一位美景镇纪念医院的发言人 |
[17:08] | Says this latest death raises the total to seven. | 声称最新的死亡人数已经达到7人 |
[17:11] | Oh, come on. you’re watching that again? | 拜托 你又在看这个 |
[17:15] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:22] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:23] | I just… | 我只是 |
[17:24] | This fire–i still can’t believe it really happened. | 这场大火 我仍然不敢相信它发生过 |
[17:31] | I mean, they just said another person died this afternoon. | 刚刚报道下午又有一个人死了 |
[17:33] | That makes… seven. | 7人遇难了 |
[17:39] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 好吧 如果警方查出是谁干的 |
[17:41] | They think they know who did it. | 可能你会好受一点 |
[17:43] | Who? | 是谁 |
[17:46] | Well, it’s just a rumor, | 只是谣传而已 |
[17:48] | But I hear they’re looking at porter scavo. | 但听说警方认为波特・斯加沃有嫌疑 |
[17:51] | Porter? | 波特 |
[17:54] | Why would they think it’s him? | 为什么他们觉得是他干的 |
[17:57] | I don’t know. I guess there was a fight | 我不知道 我猜是他和俱乐部的人 |
[17:59] | Between him and the guy who owns the club. | 因为斗殴而纵火吧 |
[18:03] | You know, I’ve known that kid since he was 6 years old, | 我从他6岁的时候就认识他了 |
[18:05] | And I always thought he was trouble. | 我觉得他就会惹是生非 |
[18:07] | And trust me, I’m a really good judge of character. | 相信我 我看人很准的 |
[18:18] | You slept on the couch? why? it’s so uncomfortable. | 你怎么在沙发上睡觉 很不舒服的 |
[18:23] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[18:23] | Sit down. we need to talk. | 坐下来 我们得谈谈 |
[18:26] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[18:28] | Orson, dear, | 奥森 亲爱的 |
[18:30] | because of the way your nose was broken during the fire, | 由于火灾的原因 你的鼻子出了点毛病 |
[18:33] | You now snore. | 你现在开始打呼了 |
[18:35] | Oh, didn’t I snore before? | 难道我之前不打呼吗 |
[18:37] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[18:39] | Snoring is too mild a word for what you’re doing. | 轻微的打呼对他人影响不大 |
[18:42] | Imagine a terrified elephant, so many his heard | 想象一下受惊的大象 声音有多响 |
[18:46] | You know, bree, | 布里 |
[18:48] | I can’t help but take issue with your sarcastic tone. | 我实在不想争吵 但你太爱挖苦人了 |
[18:51] | Snoring is not something that I can help. | 打呼并不是我能忍住的 |
[18:54] | Not exactly true. | 不完全对 |
[18:56] | The doctor said there’s a very simple procedure– | 医生说有一套很简单的流程 |
[18:59] | Procedure? | 流程 |
[19:01] | Very routine and– and practically outpatient. | 很常规 实际上去当个门诊病人就行 |
[19:03] | You mean surgery? no way. | 你是说要手术 不可能 |
[19:06] | I had an uncle who died during an “outpatient procedure.” | 我有个伯父就是死于”门诊病人流程” |
[19:10] | He went in for a broken wrist. they put him under. | 他因手腕问题竖着进去 结果横着出来了 |
[19:12] | He never woke up. | 再也没醒过来 |
[19:14] | You don’t have an uncle! | 你就没有伯父 |
[19:17] | Fine. he was more of a family friend. | 但是 他胜过我亲人 |
[19:20] | No, the point is, he’s still dead, | 不 关键是 他还是死了 |
[19:22] | And I am not having unnecessary surgery. | 况且我不想做不需要的手术 |
[19:25] | This is absolutely necessary. | 这是绝对需要的 |
[19:26] | I am going through a very stressful time. | 我最近实在无法集中精神 |
[19:29] | I have interviews, that cooking demonstration at the mall. | 商场还有一个关于烹调示范的采访 |
[19:33] | If I don’t get my rest, it could affect the launch of my book. | 如果我休息不好 会影响到我出书的 |
[19:35] | Oh! well, that’s very reasonable. | 你还真讲道理啊 |
[19:38] | You get to be a best selling oscar | 当你捧起你销售界奥斯卡奖杯时 |
[19:40] | I get to be an organ donor. | 我却成了器官捐献者 |
[19:42] | Orson, if we can’t share a bed, | 奥森 如果我们不能同床共枕 |
[19:45] | It’s going to hurt the intimacy of our marriage. | 那就会伤害我们婚姻的亲密感 |
[19:48] | My death will have the same effect. | 我的死亡也会导致同样的后果 |
[19:55] | Oh, orson, | 奥森 |
[19:57] | I can’t help but take issue with your sarcastic tone. | 我也不想吵架 但你也很爱挖苦人 |
[20:09] | I hear you’re getting discharged today. | 我听说你今天要出院 |
[20:11] | Are you going back home? | 回家吗 |
[20:13] | Home? | 家 |
[20:15] | Hmm, let’s see… | 你看一下 |
[20:16] | Two cracked ribs, black eye… | 两根断裂的肋骨 黑眼圈 |
[20:19] | Nope, got everything I need from there. | 不 把我需要的东西都拿过来 |
[20:24] | I’m sure you heard about the nightclub burning down. | 你肯定听说那家夜总会失火了吧 |
[20:26] | Yeah, I heard. | 是的 我听说了 |
[20:28] | Your husband’s blaming porter. | 你丈夫正在责怪波特呢 |
[20:31] | What? | 什么 |
[20:33] | Porter would never do anything like that. | 波特不可能那么做 |
[20:42] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[20:43] | I’m helping you help me. | 我们互相扶持 |
[20:47] | This way, you get to start a new life, | 你可以开始新生活 |
[20:50] | And I get to not have you around | 而且事情一团糟的时候 |
[20:51] | While my son is going through all this. | 不许你再缠着我儿子 |
[20:55] | What if I’m not ready to leave? | 如果我不想离开呢 |
[20:57] | Well, then you can face statutory rape charges | 那么你就被控强奸罪 |
[20:59] | Without the money. your call. | 并且一分钱也得不到 你选吧 |
[21:10] | I’ll pick you up tonight. | 晚上我过来接你 |
[21:12] | I’ll give you a ride to the bus station. | 我送你到公交车站 |
[21:15] | You can count it then. | 到时候你再数钱 |
[21:26] | Hey, do you wanna take a walk? | 一起去走走吧 |
[21:28] | I need a little girlfriend time. | 我需要和朋友谈谈 |
[21:30] | I’ve got something in the oven, | 我在烤箱里烤了些东西 |
[21:31] | but you can come in if you want. | 如果你愿意的话就进来吧 |
[21:42] | So… what’s on your mind? | 你到底在想什么呢 |
[21:45] | Well… | 嗯 |
[21:46] | It’s about mike. | 跟麦克有关 |
[21:49] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[21:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:52] | Can you imagine how upset I was | 我发现他跟我的朋友约会 |
[21:53] | When I discovered he’s dating a friend of mine? | 知道 我有多伤心吗 |
[21:57] | Oh, susan, I’m so– | 噢 苏珊 我很 |
[21:59] | It’s gotta be lisa wallace. | 肯定是莉莎・华莱士 |
[22:02] | So shocked at lisa! | 莉莎太令人震惊了 |
[22:04] | -How dare she?! -You know, | -她怎能这么做 -知道吗 |
[22:06] | she has wanted to get her hooks into mike for years. | 她早就想勾引麦克了 |
[22:09] | Every time she would have us over for a barbecue, | 每次她邀请我们烤肉时 |
[22:12] | She always wore something booby. | 就会穿得非常性感 |
[22:15] | Well, in lisa’s defense, | 从莉莎方面来考虑 |
[22:17] | Maybe she thinks you’re over mike, | 也许她认为你跟麦克已经结束了 |
[22:19] | which several times you have said more than once. | 你已经说过很多次了 |
[22:22] | Well, it doesn’t matter. | 这没关系 |
[22:24] | She’s my friend. | 她是我朋友 |
[22:26] | She should’ve come to me and discussed it first. | 她该先来和我谈谈 |
[22:29] | Well, you’re not always available. | 你有时候很忙 |
[22:31] | And besides… maybe lisa was waiting to see | 而且 也许莉莎想等等 |
[22:36] | If this thing had a future. | 看他们的关系有没有将来 |
[22:38] | All things we can discuss | 等我用台球杆敲掉她大牙 |
[22:40] | When I knock her teeth out with a pool cue. | 她就会和我坦白了 |
[22:43] | You know, it’s sad when you can’t trust a friend. | 不能相信朋友多可悲 |
[22:46] | Or maybe the lesson here | 也许从这个方面来说 |
[22:48] | Is that she wasn’t really a friend to begin with then. | 她本来就不算是个朋友 |
[22:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:02] | Susan, I swear I was gonna tell you. | 苏珊 我发誓我想告诉你的 |
[23:05] | It’s fine. it’s… fine. | 没事 没事 |
[23:06] | I just didn’t think it would be such a big deal. | 我没觉得有什么大不了 |
[23:08] | I mean, you’re seeing jackson now. | 我意思是 你现在和杰克逊约会 |
[23:09] | yes, I am. you’re perfectly right. | 是的 你说得很对 |
[23:11] | -And I’ve been so lonely lately. -well, now you’re not. | -这段时间我实在太寂寞了 -你现在不寂寞了 |
[23:13] | I know you’re mad at me. | 我知道你很生气 |
[23:15] | Would you just please yell at me or something? | 你就吼我吧 |
[23:16] | -Oh, damn it. I should’ve listened to bree. -bree? | -该死的 我真该听布里的话 -布里 |
[23:18] | Yes. she told me weeks ago I should’ve told you. | 是的 几个星期前就让我和你谈 |
[23:21] | -So bree knew? -yes. | -布里也知道了 -是的 |
[23:22] | Okay. well, have a nice day. | 好 希望你开心 |
[23:26] | So… we’re okay then? | 那么 我们和好了 |
[23:32] | You knew about katherine and mike? | 你知道凯瑟琳和麦克的事吗 |
[23:35] | Oh, god, susan. can’t this wait till after my nap? | 天啊 苏珊 等我睡好了再说行吗 |
[23:38] | why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不跟我说 |
[23:39] | I didn’t think it was my place. | 这不应该由我来说 |
[23:42] | I thought katherine should tell you. | 我以为凯瑟琳会跟你说的 |
[23:44] | -Well, she didn’t. -I’m sorry. | -她没有跟我说 -不好意思 |
[23:46] | Uh, not good enough. | 太糟了 |
[23:49] | Y-you had a million chances to say something | 你有很多次机会告诉我 |
[23:51] | and you didn’t. | 你却没有 |
[23:52] | That is just the same as lying to my face. | 这就是当面对我撒谎 |
[23:56] | You know, I always thought | 我一直认为 |
[23:58] | That the one thing I could depend on you for was honesty. | 你非常诚实 所以我很信任你 |
[24:01] | What happened to that? | 这算怎么回事 |
[24:02] | You want honesty? fine. you didn’t want to divorce mike. | 你想要诚信 好 你本不想跟麦克离婚 |
[24:07] | You hit a really bad patch after the accident, | 意外之后你伤心很久 |
[24:08] | but you never stop loving him. | 但是你还是一直爱着他的 |
[24:10] | And why would you? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[24:11] | Your relationship didn’t have a natural end. | 你们的关系根本就没有结果 |
[24:14] | So face it. you’re not mad at me or mike or katherine. | 面对现实吧 你不是气我或者麦克和凯瑟琳 |
[24:16] | You’re mad at yourself | 你是气怪你自己 |
[24:17] | For letting your marriage fall apart. | 因为你导致婚姻支离破碎 |
[24:26] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[24:31] | Either tell mike how you feel or move on, | 和麦克坦白 或者继续生活 |
[24:35] | Because that’s what he’s trying to do, | 他正努力这么做 |
[24:37] | And it’s not fair to stop him. | 阻止他是不公平的 |
[24:41] | You need to make a decision, susan. | 你要下定决心了 苏珊 |
[24:45] | And I need to get back to my nap. | 我要回去睡觉了 |
[24:54] | I know the doctor told us not to get our hopes up… | 我知道医生说不要抱太大的希望 |
[24:56] | But I can’t help it. my hopes are up. I am gonna see again! | 但我忍不住欣喜若狂 我要重见光明 |
[25:01] | I knew it. you’re excited, too. | 我知道 你也非常高兴 |
[25:03] | I can hear it in your voice. | 从你的声音里可以听出来 |
[25:04] | -Hi, dr. bach! how are you? -hi, mrs. solis. | -巴赫医生 你好啊 -你好啊 索利斯太太 |
[25:06] | Hey, doc! we are still reeling over the good news. | 医生 我们还沉浸在喜悦之中 |
[25:09] | Well, I have even better news. | 我有更好的消息 |
[25:11] | Dr. daniels just had a cancellation. | 丹尼尔医生有个手术被取消了 |
[25:13] | He can fit you in next friday. | 他能把你的手术安排到下周五 |
[25:16] | Friday?! but you said it would be at least a month. | 周五 你说至少要一个月之后 |
[25:19] | I mean, that’s so soon. | 我是说 真快啊 |
[25:22] | So? friday’s great. | 周五非常好 |
[25:25] | Okay, I didn’t wanna have to say this, | 我本不想这么说 |
[25:28] | But you should never have surgery on a friday. | 但永远别在周五动手术 |
[25:30] | The surgeons are thinking about the weekend. | 外科医生在盼望这周末 |
[25:32] | They’re all distracted. | 他们会分心的 |
[25:34] | Next thing you know, you come out of the o.r. still blind | 等回过神来 被抬出手术室时你还是瞎子 |
[25:37] | And missing your right leg. | 还丢了一只右腿 |
[25:39] | Why are you talking like this? | 为什么说这些 |
[25:41] | Also, the surgery is very expensive. | 另外 手术费用昂贵 |
[25:43] | We need time to figure out how we’re gonna pay for it. | 我们需要时间想想怎么筹钱 |
[25:46] | How about using our insurance? | 用我们的医疗保险怎么样 |
[25:48] | 那只支付85% 我们破产了 | |
[25:51] | You know what? the hospital has a foundation | 知道吗 医院有专门的基金会 |
[25:54] | To help people in this exact situation. | 就是帮助这样的人的 |
[25:56] | No. we don’t accept charity. | 不 我们不接受救助 |
[25:59] | What? we always accept charity! | 什么 我们一直接受救助 |
[26:01] | Well, I have turned over a new leaf. | 我决定脱胎换骨了 |
[26:03] | I’m sorry about the timing, carlos, but it is what it is. | 很抱歉时间不配合 但事情就是这样 |
[26:06] | Gaby, we are doing this friday. now drop it. | 加布 手术就定在周五 别再说了 |
[26:11] | So you say this guy’s good, huh, doc? | 医生 你认为动手术的医生怎么样 |
[26:13] | Dr. daniels is one of the top guys in the country. | 丹尼尔医生是全国一流的 |
[26:17] | That’s what I like to hear. | 正是我想听到的 |
[26:22] | Bree… please let me sleep in my bed. | 布里 求你让我睡到床上 |
[26:25] | No. | 不可能 |
[26:26] | I promise not to snore. | 我保证不打鼾 |
[26:28] | And–and if I do, | 如果做不到 |
[26:30] | I will go down to the sofa and stay as long as you say. | 我马上下楼睡沙发 多久都行 |
[26:33] | And how exactly are you gonna stop snoring? | 你准备怎么样预防打鼾呢 |
[26:36] | Well, I read somewhere that chamomile tea helps prevent it. | 我从书上看到 甘菊茶能预防 |
[26:39] | That doesn’t sound right. | 这主意很烂 |
[26:40] | Well, it’s worth a try, right? | 试试也无妨啊 对吗 |
[26:43] | Look, I’ll– I’ll brew you a cup, too. | 我也给你倒一杯 |
[26:46] | Whatever. | 随你吧 |
[27:07] | There you go. drink that up. | 茶来了 你喝那杯 |
[27:10] | All right, but I think I’ll be too tired to finish it. | 好吧 但我恐怕喝不完了 |
[27:13] | That pill I took really kicked in fast. | 吃的安眠药起作用了 |
[27:15] | You took a pill? when did you do that? | 你吃药了 什么时候 |
[27:17] | When you were downstairs. | 你刚才下楼的时候 |
[27:19] | Uh, oh, well, then you shouldn’t drink this, | 那就别喝了 |
[27:22] | Because the chamomile actually, uh, | 因为甘菊其实 |
[27:24] | -Counteracts the effect of the sleeping pill.-Since when | -会中和掉安眠药的效用 -什么时候 |
[27:27] | have you become such an expert on chamomile? | 你对甘菊那么有研究 |
[27:30] | Well, the point is, we shouldn’t risk it. | 重要的是 别冒无谓的险 |
[27:32] | Fine. I just know I need my sleep tonight. | 好吧 我今天需要好好睡一觉 |
[27:38] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[27:40] | We’ll finish that thought tomorrow. | 明天我们再谈 |
[27:57] | I, um, don’t suppose | 我不能指望 |
[27:59] | You’d tell porter something for me, would you? | 你会帮我带口信给波特 对吗 |
[28:06] | I know this is probably the last thing you want to hear, | 我知道你万分不愿听到这句话 |
[28:10] | But… I do love your son. | 但 我真心爱你的儿子 |
[28:14] | He was very sweet to me. | 他对我非常的好 |
[28:16] | Kindness has always… | 友善总是 |
[28:21] | Been a weakness of mine. | 能攻破我的防线 |
[28:24] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[28:38] | Anne? | 安 |
[28:41] | When the baby comes, you don’t contact porter. | 孩子出生时 别联系波特 |
[28:44] | You can contact Tom or me, | 联系汤姆或者我 |
[28:46] | And we’ll do what we can for you from a distance. | 我们会给你提供远距离帮助 |
[28:50] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[28:53] | There’s no baby. | 没有小孩 |
[28:56] | Never was. | 从来就没有过 |
[29:11] | Hello? | 你好 |
[29:13] | I just got a call from the lady at the department store. | 我刚接到百货商店员工的电话 |
[29:14] | -She said that mom’s late. -late for what? | -她说妈妈迟到了 -迟到什么 |
[29:17] | For the cooking demonstration. | 烹饪展示会 |
[29:20] | That’s today? | 那是今天吗 |
[29:21] | Yeah. it was supposed to start ten minutes ago. | 对 10分钟之前就该开始了 |
[29:24] | Look, I’m in Mt. Pleasant right now buying some end tables | 我现在在愉悦商厦买茶几 |
[29:27] | So you’re gonna have to get her there. | 你送妈妈过去 |
[29:29] | Orson? | 奥森 |
[29:33] | Bree, honey? wake up. | 布里 宝贝 起来 |
[29:35] | -It’s 9:15. -9:15? | -已经9点15了 -9点15 |
[29:37] | Huh? 9:15. I’m supposed to be at the mall. | 9点15 我该到购物中心去了 |
[29:40] | Did I forget to set the alarm? | 我忘记设闹钟了吗 |
[29:42] | We need to get dressed. I’ll get you some clothes. | 得快点换衣服 我帮你拿 |
[29:43] | -I’m so thirsty. -Well, I’ll bring you some juice. | -我好渴 -我给你倒果汁 |
[29:47] | That’s all right. I’ll just drink this tea. | 不用了 我就喝这杯茶吧 |
[29:49] | Bree. | 布里 |
[29:52] | What? | 什么 |
[29:54] | On second thought, you need coffee. | 再想想 你需要咖啡 |
[29:59] | Almost there. all right, coffee time. | 快到了 好了 该喝咖啡了 |
[30:01] | Enough coffee. it’s not working, anyway. | 喝够了 没用 |
[30:04] | -It must be decaf. -no, it’s a triple espresso. | -肯定是低咖啡因的 -不 是三倍特浓咖啡 |
[30:07] | I just don’t understand why I feel so loopy. | 我不明白为什么那么困 |
[30:08] | hmm. very mysterious. | 的确另人费解 |
[30:11] | Look, bree, all you gotta do is whip up a few pancakes, | 听着 布里 你要做的就是做几个煎饼 |
[30:14] | Hand out some advance copies of your book, | 分发一些烹饪书的广告 |
[30:17] | And we’re outta here. do you think you can handle that? | 然后我们就走 你能行吗 |
[30:18] | of course I can. | 当然没问题 |
[30:19] | You are such a nervous nellie, rex. | 你简直太紧张了 莱克斯(布里前夫) |
[30:25] | Oh, and here’s the lady who’s gonna teach us | 我们的老师来了 |
[30:27] | How to make her traditional buckwheat pancakes– | 她将教我们如何制作传统荞麦煎饼 |
[30:29] | Bree van de kamp. | 欢迎布里・范德坎普 |
[30:34] | Thank you for joining us. | 谢谢你能赏光 |
[30:36] | Thank you for having me to your lovely home. | 谢谢你能邀请我来你可爱的家 |
[30:41] | Bree, um, your book is about | 布里 你的书 |
[30:43] | So much more than just recipes, isn’t it? | 不仅是讲述食谱 对吗 |
[30:46] | Yes, my book is about food and families | 没错 我的书既有食物也谈家庭 |
[30:49] | And how food brings families together | 在我们烹饪时 如何把食物 |
[30:51] | when they make food. | 和家庭联系在一起 |
[30:53] | It’s mothers teaching daughters how to cook. | 是母亲如何教导女儿烹饪 |
[30:56] | So I’m gonna cook pancakes with my daughter, | 所以我要和我的女儿一起做煎饼 |
[31:00] | Only she’s not here ’cause she grew up and stole my baby. | 不过她不在这 因为她长大了还偷走了我的孩子 |
[31:05] | So… who wants to be my daughter? | 那么 谁想当我的女儿呢 |
[31:23] | Hello? | 你好 |
[31:24] | It’s me. I just wanted to tell you… | 是我 我想告诉你 |
[31:29] | I’ve been thinking about it, and, um, | 我仔细想过了 |
[31:32] | I’m okay with you dating mike. | 我同意你和迈克一起 |
[31:34] | You are? you don’t hate me? | 真的吗 不恨我 |
[31:37] | No… and I think it’s great. | 不恨 我觉得很不错 |
[31:41] | Oh, susan, thank you. I was so worried. | 苏珊 谢谢 我一直担心 |
[31:43] | I just… | 我真是 |
[31:45] | I didn’t know what I’d do if I lost you as a friend. | 如果失去你这个好朋友不知如何是好 |
[31:48] | Oh. well, you haven’t. | 不会的 |
[31:52] | Just… treat him well, okay? | 对他好一点 |
[31:54] | He’s a really good guy. | 他是个好男人 |
[31:56] | I will. hey, um, I was just about to make a cappuccino. | 我会的 我准备煮卡布奇诺 |
[32:00] | You wanna come over? | 要过来吗 |
[32:02] | Uh… no, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[32:06] | I’m really busy. I have a lot of things to do today. | 我现在很忙 今天有很多事 |
[32:10] | Another time though, okay? | 下回吧 |
[32:13] | Bye. | 再见 |
[32:23] | Just call me back, okay? | 给我回个电话 好吗 |
[32:26] | I really need to talk to you. | 我们真的很想和你谈谈 |
[32:31] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[32:33] | Nobody. just a kid at school. I lent him my bus pass. | 没谁 一个同学 我把公车月票借给了他 |
[32:39] | Listen, we need to talk. | 听着 我们得谈谈 |
[32:42] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[32:47] | I have to ask you something, | 我得问你点事儿 |
[32:50] | And it is very important that you tell me the truth. | 你得说实话 这很重要 |
[32:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:57] | Did you set that fire at the nightclub? | 夜总会的火 是你放的吗 |
[33:02] | Before you answer, let me say | 在你回答前 让我说清楚 |
[33:05] | That if you did, | 如果是你 |
[33:07] | I promise, your father and I will stand behind you | 我保证 我跟你爸会在背后支持你 |
[33:10] | And try and find some way out of this nightmare. | 帮你摆脱这场灾祸 |
[33:13] | But if you lie to me, | 可要是你跟我撒谎 |
[33:16] | And I find out later that you… killed… | 今后我发现 是你杀害了 |
[33:21] | Those people… | 那些人 |
[33:22] | Well, I will love you. that will never change, | 我还是会爱你的 永远不变 |
[33:25] | But I won’t believe in you anymore, | 可我不会再相信你了 |
[33:29] | And if i… don’t believe in you… | 要是我不信你了 |
[33:33] | I can’t help you. | 我就没法帮你了 |
[33:38] | We have to tell each other the truth | 我们得坦诚相见 |
[33:42] | From here on out. | 从现在开始 |
[33:46] | Mom… I don’t know who set the fire, | 妈 我不知道是谁放的火 |
[33:50] | But it wasn’t me. | 可不是我 |
[33:57] | Of course it wasn’t. of course. | 当然不是你了 当然了 |
[34:01] | Then we’re gonna be okay, | 只要你一直说实话 |
[34:04] | As long as you keep telling the truth. | 我们就相安无事 |
[34:06] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[34:12] | Mom? there is one thing I lied about. | 妈 有件事我确实跟你撒谎了 |
[34:17] | What? | 什么 |
[34:19] | When you walked in, | 你进来时 |
[34:20] | I was leaving a message for anne. | 我正给安留言 |
[34:23] | She hasn’t returned my calls, | 她没回我电话 |
[34:25] | And the hospital said she checked out. | 医院说她已经出院了 |
[34:28] | Do you have any idea where she is? | 你知道她在哪吗 |
[34:33] | No. sweetie, I don’t. | 不 亲爱的 我不知道 |
[34:43] | You know what I’m really excited about? | 你知道是什么 让我特别兴奋吗 |
[34:46] | Christmas lights. | 圣诞彩灯 |
[34:48] | I might be able to see christmas lights again | 我又能看见圣诞彩灯 |
[34:50] | And holiday decorations. | 还有节日装饰品了 |
[34:52] | Man, I really miss that stuff. | 伙计 我真想念那些东西啊 |
[34:53] | Yeah, well, let’s keep our fingers crossed. | 是啊 让我们祈求好运吧 |
[34:58] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:01] | Yeah. it’s my hamstring. I’ve just been working out. | 没事 是我的腿筋 我一直在锻炼 |
[35:04] | You want me to rub it? | 想让我帮你按按吗 |
[35:07] | No, no, you rest. | 不 不 你歇着 |
[35:08] | You’re gonna have surgery in a couple days. | 几天内 你就要做手术了 |
[35:11] | I know. I can’t wait. | 我知道 我都等不及了 |
[35:14] | You know, carlos, I know you’re really excited | 卡洛斯 我知道你真的很兴奋 |
[35:16] | To see christmas decorations again, | 想再看见圣诞装饰 |
[35:19] | But… I just want you to be prepared because… | 我只想让你做好心理准备 |
[35:25] | Well, some of those lights may have lost their luster. | 因为 有些彩灯可能光彩不再了 |
[35:28] | So should we buy new decorations? | 那我们该买些新装饰品吗 |
[35:31] | No, I’m talking about me. I may have lost my luster. | 不 我说的是我 我可能光彩不再了 |
[35:35] | Come on. | 得了 |
[35:37] | I’m always gonna find you beautiful. I told you that. | 在我眼里 你总那么漂亮 我说过了 |
[35:40] | that’s when you thought you were gonna be blind forever. | 是啊 那时你觉得自己 会永远失明 |
[35:43] | But if this operation works, | 可要是手术成功了 |
[35:45] | I just don’t want you to be disappointed. | 我不想让你失望 |
[35:51] | Oh, come here. | 过来 |
[36:01] | Did I ever tell you when I knew I was gonna marry you? | 我告诉过你 何时我决定娶你为妻吗 |
[36:04] | First time you saw me on the runway. | 你第一次在T台看见我的时候 |
[36:06] | No, that’s when I knew I was gonna sleep with you. | 不 那时我只决定要和你睡觉 |
[36:09] | No, I knew I was gonna marry you | 不 我决定娶你为妻 |
[36:12] | The night we went to that restaurant on third street. | 是我们去第三街那家餐厅时 |
[36:16] | Mmm, I remember that place. | 我记得那地方 |
[36:18] | Mm-hmm. you wore a white linen sundress. | 你穿了一条白色亚麻的背心裙 |
[36:22] | And you ordered this giant plate of ribs. | 你点了整整一大盘羊排 |
[36:28] | And you ate them with such gusto, | 吃得风卷残云 |
[36:30] | Up to your elbows in barbecue sauce, | 手肘上都沾上了烤肉酱 |
[36:32] | Meat hanging from your teeth | 肉条挂在你齿缝里 |
[36:34] | And grease in your hair. | 你的头发油膏满溢 |
[36:37] | And when it was all over, | 等你吃完后 |
[36:39] | I pointed out what a mess you were. | 我告诉你 你看起来一团糟 |
[36:43] | Well, you pulled out your mirror, | 你把镜子拿出来 |
[36:45] | Took a look at yourself and just let out | 看看自己 笑得前仰后合 |
[36:48] | This huge, happy, totally unrestrained laugh. | 那笑声无拘无束 欢乐非常 |
[36:56] | The room completely filled with it… | 充盈了整个餐厅 |
[36:59] | And I thought to myself, now that is a sound | 我跟自己说 这样的笑声 |
[37:02] | I’d like to hear the rest of my life. | 我愿余生都能听到 |
[37:09] | That’s why I proposed to you, | 这才是我跟你求婚的原因 |
[37:11] | And it had nothing to do with your looks. | 与你的外表无关 |
[37:21] | You know when I decided I wanted to be with you forever? | 知道我何时决定 永远跟你在一起吗 |
[37:26] | No. when? | 不知道 什么时候 |
[37:28] | About two seconds ago. | 两秒钟前 |
[37:36] | Up until then, it was pretty touch-and-go. | 在那之前 可难说哦 |
[37:44] | So what can I do for you? | 有什么我能效劳吗 |
[37:46] | my husband has agreed to the procedure you suggested. | 我丈夫同意做你建议的手术了 |
[37:49] | Oh, the one to alleviate his snoring? yes, that’s the one. | -能减轻他的鼾声那个吗 -对 就是那个 |
[37:52] | So anytime you wanna get in there | 所以只要你有空 |
[37:54] | And start hacking away, he’s ready for you. | 对他手到病除 他都准备好了 |
[37:57] | Aren’t you, love? yes, dear. | -对吧 亲爱的 -没错 老婆 |
[38:01] | Well, how is two weeks from friday? | 两周后的星期五怎么样 |
[38:05] | Well, fridays are when orson plays golf. | 奥森会在周五去打高尔夫 |
[38:07] | So friday’s perfect. right, orson? | 周五没问题 对吧 奥森 |
[38:11] | Right… dear. | 是啊 亲爱的 |
[38:15] | I’m sorry, mr. hodge. | 抱歉 霍吉先生 |
[38:16] | I’m sensing you’re a bit apprehensive about the surgery. | 我觉得你对手术 有点不安呐 |
[38:21] | Oh, he’s not apprehensive. he’s terrified. | 他没有不安 他是害怕 |
[38:23] | And I don’t care, because he owes me one– | 我不管 因为他欠我 |
[38:26] | A big one. | 一大笔帐 |
[38:28] | Don’t you, darling? | 对吧 亲爱的 |
[38:29] | I sure do. | 确实如此 |
[38:34] | I’m sorry. what’s going on here? | 抱歉 到底怎么了 |
[38:36] | Are you married, dr. cominis? | 你结婚了吗 卡摩尼斯大夫 |
[38:38] | No, but I just moved in with someone. | 没 可我刚跟人同居 |
[38:41] | Well, over time, you’ll learn | 好吧 时过境迁 你就会明白 |
[38:43] | That there’s a balance of power in relationships, | 男女关系中 存在一种权力平衡 |
[38:45] | And if your beloved ever pulls a nasty trick on you, | 要是你的爱人对你耍了花招 |
[38:48] | Like say, drugging you into a stupor, | 例如说 给你下了安眠药 |
[38:50] | Then the balance of power shifts to you, | 权利就会向你这边倾斜 |
[38:53] | And then you can demand they prove their love | 你就有权 让对方证实他的爱意 |
[38:55] | By, say, undergoing surgery. | 例如说 做个外科手术 |
[38:58] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[39:00] | Not really. | 不太明白 |
[39:02] | You will. come along, orson. | 你会明白的 走吧 奥森 |
[39:23] | Hey, hon, listen, can you promise me something? | 亲爱的 听着 你能跟我做个保证吗 |
[39:25] | Tell me we’ll never grow into one of those insane couples | 告诉我 咱俩永远不会变成那种 |
[39:28] | That just lives to make each other crazy. | 疯疯癫癫的一对 把对方逼的发狂 |
[39:31] | Well, no worries there. you already make me crazy. | 甭担心那个了 你已经让我发狂了 |
[39:36] | Oh, hey, guess what? | 你猜怎样 |
[39:37] | I, uh, I picked up our new end tables today. | 我把咱们的新茶几拿回来了 |
[39:40] | Yeah, hurry home. I want you to see ’em. | 是啊 快点回家 我想让你看看 |
[39:48] | If you walk through fairview memorial hospital, | 当你穿行在美景镇纪念医院里 |
[39:52] | You will encounter all sorts of people | 会遇见形形色色的人 |
[39:55] | Doing their best to recover. | 竭力恢复自己的伤口 |
[40:00] | It might be a husband | 可能是一位丈夫 |
[40:03] | Licking his wounds after a marital battle… | 在夫妻大战后舔舐伤口 |
[40:09] | Or two parents rallying from an attack of doubt. | 也可能是一对父母 从怀疑的打击中振作 |
[40:17] | It might be a wife who’s been cured of low self-esteem… | 还可能是一位妻子 被从自卑的泥淖中拯救 |
[40:25] | Or a pair of lovers who find honesty | 或是一对爱人 发现坦诚 |
[40:28] | To be the best medicine. | 是最好的解药 |
[40:33] | Sadly, you will also find some poor souls afflicted | 悲哀的是 你还会发现一些备受折磨之可怜人 |
[40:38] | With a condition they will never recover from. | 他们的境况 永远没法恢复 |
[40:42] | Detectives, I heard you were still here, | 警探 我听说你还在这儿 |
[40:45] | Interviewing people, and I have… | 讯问人们 我有点事儿 |
[40:47] | Something to tell you. | 要跟你说 |
[40:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:51] | The night of the fire… | 大火那晚 |
[40:53] | I was back by the storage room. | 我是从储藏室逃出来的 |
[40:56] | Yes? | 然后呢 |
[40:58] | And I saw somebody come out– | 我看见有人从那出来 |
[41:01] | A kid who lives on my block. his name is porter scavo. | 是我街区的一个孩子 叫波特・斯加沃 |
[41:05] | You asked me to tell you if I remembered anything, | 你跟我说 想起什么就告诉你 |
[41:09] | And… I remembered that. | 这就是我想到的 |