时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:03] | You’re having sex with your best friend’s mother? | 你和你最好朋友的母亲上床了 |
[00:06] | -An affair was revealed. -you have to promise me | – 一件丑闻被揭穿 -你必须向我保证 |
[00:09] | That you won’t say anything to her psycho husband. | 绝不向她那个变态老公透露半句 |
[00:11] | -A good time was brought to an end. -back off! | -美好时光不复返 -滚开 |
[00:14] | Who do you think you’re talking to? | 你别忘了跟谁说话呢 |
[00:15] | we’re done here. good-bye. | 到此为止 拜拜 |
[00:16] | And a man’s past was uncovered. | 陈年往事 又起波澜 |
[00:19] | Look, we’re just trying to get some info on this guy. | 我们只是想了解一下这人 |
[00:21] | He just moved to fairview, | 他刚搬来美景镇 |
[00:22] | -And he’s really creeping people out. -you’re in fairview? | -可是个惹祸精 -你们住在美景镇 |
[00:24] | Yeah, why? does that mean something to ya? | 是的 怎么了 有问题吗 |
[00:34] | Once a year, | 每年一度 |
[00:36] | The owner of the white horse bar | 白马酒吧的老板 |
[00:38] | Would host a competition known as the battle of the bands. | 都会举行一场音乐擂台赛 |
[00:43] | Give it up for cold splash. | 掌声有请”酷点乐队” |
[00:50] | And young musicians would come… | 年轻的乐手来到这里 |
[00:53] | With their drums… | 带着鼓 |
[00:55] | And guitars… | 吉他 |
[00:58] | And dreams of stardom. | 还有一夜成名的梦想 |
[01:02] | This year, those young musicians | 而今年 一群中年男子 |
[01:04] | Were joined by a group of middle-aged men | 加入到这行列里来了 |
[01:08] | Who came with their stiff joints… | 他们带着僵硬的关节 |
[01:11] | And high cholesterol… | 过高的胆固醇 |
[01:15] | And dreams of being young again, | 还有重获青春的梦想 |
[01:18] | If only for one night. | 即使只是一晚 |
[01:23] | God, look at those guys. they’re so young. | 天哪 看看他们 真年轻 |
[01:26] | No wonder they went first. they probably have homework. | 难怪他们先演出 没准还得赶作业 |
[01:30] | Would you guys relax? | 哥们儿 轻松点 |
[01:31] | Rock ‘n’ roll’s not just for young people. | 摇滚又不是年轻人的专利 |
[01:33] | Why are they so loud? | 他们怎么这么吵 |
[01:35] | Not helping, carlos. | 吃醋了 卡洛斯 |
[01:36] | They’re really good, | 他们真的太棒了 |
[01:38] | And we’re really old enough to be their fathers. | 而我们真的老得可以当他们爸爸了 |
[01:41] | Okay, we may look a little old up there, | 好吧 我们或许看起来稍微大了点 |
[01:43] | And we may hit a few clams, but who cares? | 我们或许不那么惹火 但管他呢 |
[01:45] | We’re here to have fun. | 我们是来找乐子的 |
[01:46] | yeah, tonight we’re not the plumber and a masseur | 今晚没有水管工 没有按摩师 |
[01:49] | And a guy that makes pizzas. we’re a rock ‘n’ roll band. | 更没有披萨店长 我们是一支摇滚乐队 |
[01:53] | Right, dave? | 是吗 大卫 |
[01:54] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[01:55] | I’ve gotta check with the guy about the light cues | 我去找灯光师确认下 |
[02:01] | You’re sure we’re not gonna humiliate ourselves? | 你确定今晚咱们不会丢人现眼 |
[02:03] | I promise you it’ll be a night to remember. | 我保证 今晚将终生难忘 |
[02:08] | And it was… | 一语成真 |
[02:25] | …in ways they could never have known. | 出乎意料 确实永生难忘 |
[02:36] | Oh, my god! fire | 哦 上帝 火 |
[02:49] | It’s locked. | 锁住了 |
[03:05] | The next morning, | 次日早晨 |
[03:06] | News of the tragedy began to spread… | 这场惨剧传遍了街头巷尾 |
[03:10] | Along with rumors | 流言四起 |
[03:12] | That the blaze had been set intentionally. | 据说有人故意纵火 |
[03:16] | It wasn’t long Before the police | 没过多久 |
[03:18] | began using the word “arson”… | 警察便用上了”纵火”一词 |
[03:21] | And someone was taken into custody. | 于是有人被逮捕了 |
[03:27] | 一天前 | |
[03:41] | Oh! look at my little girl. | 看看我的小甜心 |
[03:44] | Isn’t she adorable? oh, I missed her so much. | 真是太可爱了 我想死她了 |
[03:47] | -Oh, I can’t wait to meet her. -oh, not yet. | -我等不及要跟她打招呼了 -别急 |
[03:49] | I wanna give her new boyfriend the once-over. | 我先要打量打量她的新男友 |
[03:51] | Wow. he’s as cute as she said– | 哇哦 她说得没错 果然很帅 |
[03:54] | Nice smile, | 笑容灿烂 |
[03:56] | And look at that hair. | 瞧那头发 |
[03:58] | Don’t you just wanna run your fingers through it? | 你难道不想用指尖轻抚而过 |
[04:00] | Fortunately for you, no. | 算你走运 我不想 |
[04:02] | You know, I’m very good at first impressions. | 瞧 我的第一印象向来很准 |
[04:05] | I’m gonna like this guy. | 我会喜欢他的 |
[04:10] | Why is the cab driver handing julie’s boyfriend money? | 为什么出租司机给朱莉的男友钱 |
[04:16] | Why is julie’s boyfriend getting back in the cab? | 为什么朱莉的男朋友回车里了 |
[04:22] | And why is the middle-aged cab driver kissing julie? | 为什么那个中年出租司机正在亲朱莉 |
[04:29] | I think what’s going on is– | 我觉得应该是 |
[04:31] | I know what’s going on. let me enjoy my denial. | 我知道怎么回事 让我暂时逃避现实 |
[04:37] | Honey, I’m home. you wouldn’t believe the traffic… | 亲爱的 我回来了 你绝不会相信今天交通 |
[04:41] | Hello, gabrielle. | 你好 加布丽尔 |
[04:42] | Virginia came by to say hello. | 维吉妮亚过来看看 |
[04:43] | Isn’t that a nice surprise? | 她是不是很好 |
[04:45] | I have news I wanted to share. | 我来告诉你们一个消息 |
[04:49] | You don’t seem happy to see me. | 似乎不高兴见到我 |
[04:51] | Well, maybe that’s because the last time we spoke, | 或许因为我们最后一次谈话时 |
[04:53] | You called me a greedy bitch | 你叫我贪婪的婊子 |
[04:55] | And I called you a scary old hag. | 而我称你为可恶的老巫婆 |
[04:58] | Weren’t we a fine pair of hotheads? | 我们还真是一对急性子 |
[05:00] | But what family doesn’t have its squabbles? | 但谁家平时没个小打小闹呢 |
[05:02] | Family?! lady, you had carlos fired. | 家 拜托 女士 你害卡洛斯被炒了 |
[05:05] | That was a terrible misunderstanding. | 那是个糟糕的误会嘛 |
[05:08] | And she straightened it out, and I got my job back. | 她澄清事实 我重操旧业了 |
[05:11] | Isn’t that nice? delightful. | 很棒吧 心满意足 |
[05:13] | Now leave before there’s a terrible misunderstanding | 现在走吧 不然恐怕我的脚和你的屁股 |
[05:16] | Between my foot and your ass. | 也会发生一个糟糕的误会哟 |
[05:19] | Gaby, could I see you in the kitchen… now? | 加布 厨房里来 就现在 |
[05:24] | Save your breath, carlos. | 省省吧 卡洛斯 |
[05:26] | There is no way we’re letting grandma screw-loose | 让这反复无常的老太太重新回到我们的生活里 |
[05:28] | -Back into our lives. -she put us in her will. | -没门 -她把我们写入遗嘱中了 |
[05:32] | Oh, my god! that woman is crazy. | 天哪 这女人疯了吧 |
[05:35] | Is she crazy or just desperately lonely? | 她究竟是神经兮兮 还是孤苦无依 |
[05:37] | -I don’t care. -all she wants is some human contact | -我才不管 -她只想和人们正常交往 |
[05:40] | To hang out with us on the occasional weekend, | 偶尔在周末和我们出去聚聚 |
[05:43] | -Maybe a holiday or two. -right, and in exchange, | -在节日有个伴 -是的 但作为回报 |
[05:44] | When she finally kicks the bucket, | 最好她两脚一蹬 |
[05:45] | We wind up with a lamp. I’m sorry, carlos. | 只留给我们个破灯 很抱歉 卡洛斯 |
[05:48] | We’re the sole heirs of her entire fortune. | 我们是她所有财产的唯一继承人 |
[05:54] | And her blood pressure is 220/90. | 她现在血压是220/90 |
[06:00] | Virginia! why can’t I stay mad at you? | 维吉妮亚 我怎么可能一直生你的气 |
[06:06] | All right, then, we’ll see you soon. | 那好吧 一会儿见 |
[06:09] | The reporter’s almost here. I am so nervous. | 记者快要来了 我好紧张 |
[06:12] | Why? you’ve done lots of interviews. | 为什么 采访你可没少做 |
[06:14] | That was all local. this is “the new york dispatch.” | 那都是当地的 而这位是《纽约速递》来的 |
[06:17] | If this goes well, my cookbook could be on the front page | 如果采访成功 我的烹饪书就可以 |
[06:19] | Of their weekend style section. | 上周末特刊里首页 |
[06:24] | Katherine, what did you do to your hair? | 凯瑟琳 你的头发怎么弄的 |
[06:26] | I’ve never seen it look so thick and lustrous. | 又光滑 又浓密 |
[06:29] | I’m already planning to say nice things about you. | 我早就打算说你好话了 |
[06:32] | Good. I can check that of my list. | 真好 那我就放心了 |
[06:34] | When’s the reporter coming? | 记者什么时候到 |
[06:36] | Any minute. | 随时 |
[06:37] | oh, my gosh, andrew. don’t you look sharp today? | 哦 天哪 安德鲁 你今天帅呆了 |
[06:39] | Don’t worry. i-i won’t tell her I’m gay. | 别担心 我不会告诉她我是同性恋的 |
[06:43] | check and check. | 多加注意 |
[06:44] | Mom, do you know anything about this reporter? | 妈妈 你对这个记者了解吗 |
[06:46] | Only that her name is sandra birch. | 我只知道她名字叫桑德拉・布里奇 |
[06:47] | -We just spoke, and she seemed very nice. -she isn’t | -聊过而已 人看起来不错 -不 |
[06:50] | I went online and pulled a bunch of her articles, | 我上网找了些她的文章 |
[06:52] | And a lot of them are complete hatchet jobs. | 绝大多数都是揭人短的 |
[06:55] | “a deeper look suggests something darker, | “了解越深 黑幕越真 |
[06:57] | “something more ominous, a woman whose perky surface | 一个自鸣得意的女人的脸上 暗藏着魔鬼般的 |
[07:00] | Conceals a deep, almost demonic thirst for power.” | 权利欲和恶毒的心机” |
[07:02] | Ooh. I doubt betty white saw that coming. | 我猜麻烦找上门来了 |
[07:05] | Mom, if this woman tanks you, | 妈妈 要是这女人采访你 |
[07:07] | It could kill sales of the book. | 肯定会毁了你的销量 |
[07:09] | You’re gonna have to figure out a way to handle this. | 你必须妥善解决这事 |
[07:11] | knock, knock? | 咚 咚 |
[07:13] | I’m looking for bree. | 我在找布里 |
[07:19] | You must be sandra. | 你一定是桑德拉 |
[07:22] | What a sharp outfit. | 瞧瞧 衣着得体 |
[07:24] | And look at that hair– so thick and lustrous. | 再看看头发 光彩照人 |
[07:37] | Um… mom, you got a minute? | 妈妈 你有空吗 |
[07:41] | I do. why do I have a sense | 有空啊 怎么看上去 |
[07:43] | You’re gonna take it away from me? | 你想把我这几分钟夺走 |
[07:45] | Porter got anne schilling pregnant. | 波特让安.希琳怀孕了 |
[07:51] | Mom, are you okay? | 妈妈 你没事吧 |
[07:55] | Oh, yeah, I’m great. that it? | 哦 我没事 就这件事吗 |
[07:59] | No. there’s more. | 不 还有 |
[08:00] | They’re planning to run away. | 他们准备私奔 |
[08:04] | Okay. well, your minute’s up. | 好吧 谈话结束 |
[08:09] | Aren’t you gonna go talk to him? | 你不想跟他谈谈吗 |
[08:14] | No, I have to talk to someone else first. | 不 我必须先跟别人谈谈 |
[08:23] | Remember when you left that soda can | 还记得你总把汽水罐和拉环 |
[08:25] | On the coffee table, and it left a ring, | 扔在桌上不管吗 |
[08:28] | And I yelled at you? | 我总对你发火 |
[08:30] | I take it all back. | 以后再也不会了 |
[08:36] | And we always sell out, | 我们总是爆满 |
[08:38] | So I want the band there by 6:00. | 因此乐队要6点到场 |
[08:40] | Any questions? | 没问题吧 |
[08:41] | Sounds good. when are we on? | 听起来不错 我们什么时候上场 |
[08:44] | Second. you got the primo spot as a favor to my wife. | 第2个 你们是我老婆的最爱 |
[08:47] | Since she rented you the space, | 自从她把这里租给你们 |
[08:48] | she feels like part of the band. | 她就感觉像是乐队的一员 |
[08:50] | Well, rock on, anne schilling. | 摇滚啊 安・希琳 |
[08:52] | If she requests “free bird,” we’re doing it. | 要是她点”自由鸟” 我们就照唱 |
[08:55] | Hey, uh, tom, I saw porter at my house the other day. | 汤姆 我昨天看到波特在我家里 |
[09:02] | Yeah, he and kirby were shooting hoops. | 他和科比在打球 |
[09:04] | I can’t believe how big he’s getting. yeah. | 真不敢相信他这么大了 |
[09:07] | They grow up fast, huh? | 长得真是快 |
[09:10] | Yeah. little too fast. | 是啊 有点太快 |
[09:22] | Uh, hey, doc, I know I owe you a phone call. | 医生 我知道该给你打个电话 |
[09:26] | I’m gonna cut to the chase, dave. | 大卫 我们开门见山 |
[09:28] | Are you in fairview? | 你是在美景镇吗 |
[09:30] | What? where did that come from? | 什么 你听谁说的 |
[09:34] | Doesn’t matter where it came from. | 谁说的不重要 |
[09:37] | Are you in fairview? | 你是在美景镇吗 |
[09:39] | Look, I don’t know what brought this on, | 我不知道是谁扯淡 |
[09:42] | But I’m really busy right now. | 但我现在真的很忙 |
[09:43] | I’ll call you tomorrow. I promise. | 我明天打给你 我保证 |
[09:45] | And we can talk about it then. okay? bye. | 我们到时再谈 好吗 再见 |
[09:52] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[09:53] | Could you tell me how to get to wisteria lane? | 能告诉我怎么去紫藤郡吗 |
[09:58] | So there we were, huddled under this broken umbrella, | 然后 我们就挤到了那张坏伞下面 |
[10:00] | And… he just kissed me. | 然后 他就吻了我 |
[10:02] | It was so romantic. | 真的很浪漫 |
[10:04] | Aw. she’s skipping the part where one of the spokes | 她漏掉了一部分 在某次讲座中 |
[10:07] | Got me in the eye. | 她查到我眼睛 |
[10:10] | Julie, I’m gonna take your suitcases upstairs now, okay? | 朱莉 我把你的行李拿到楼上去 |
[10:13] | Oh, I’ll come with you. I need to check my e-mail. | 我跟你一起去 我要查查邮件 |
[10:15] | Mm. be right back. | 妈妈 马上回来 |
[10:26] | So, susan, I’m… | 苏珊 我 |
[10:28] | I’m sensing that, uh, | 我感觉到 |
[10:30] | You’re a little freaked out about my age. | 你对我的年龄感到很吃惊 |
[10:32] | You know, when your 24-year-old daughter calls you | 你也知道的 当你24岁女儿打电话 |
[10:35] | And tells you she’s bringing home a boy from college, | 告诉你 她要从大学里把男朋友带回家 |
[10:38] | You sort of expect it to be, well… | 你会以为 |
[10:41] | A boy. | 是个男孩 |
[10:44] | Well, I just want you to know that we didn’t start dating | 想告诉你 我们直到学期结束 |
[10:47] | Until after the semester was over. | 才开始约会 |
[10:49] | I don’t date students. that’s–that’s a rule with me. | 我不跟学生约会 这是我的原则 |
[10:52] | And a damn good one. | 还真不错 |
[10:54] | Although strictly speaking, | 老实说 |
[10:57] | I suppose my third wife was my teaching assistant, | 虽然我的第三任妻子是我的助教 |
[10:59] | But she was really more of my employee than my student. | 但她严格说来是我的雇员 而不是我的学生 |
[11:02] | -your what? -Student. | -你的什么 -学生 |
[11:05] | -Before that. -employee. | -那之前 -雇员 |
[11:07] | -Before that. -third wife. | -再往前 -第三任妻子 |
[11:10] | That’s the one. | 就是这个 |
[11:12] | So you’ve been married three times? | 那你结过三次婚 |
[11:15] | -Didn’t julie tell you that? -I don’t believe so. | -朱莉没跟你说吗 -没说 |
[11:18] | Although I may have blacked out after she told me you were 40. | 如果她告诉我你40了 我也许会晕过去 |
[11:22] | So how does a man your age | 像你这个年纪的人 |
[11:25] | Get married and divorced three times? | 怎么能离上三次婚 |
[11:26] | Well, my first wife and I were only married a few months, | 跟第一任妻子只在一起生活了几个月 |
[11:29] | So i-i almost don’t like to count it. did someone throw rice at you? | -所以我几乎不算 -举行婚礼了吗 |
[11:32] | -Yeah. -it counts. | -有 -那就算 |
[11:35] | Is this upsetting you? i-i thought you’d understand. | 你是不是生气了 我以为你会理解 |
[11:37] | Julie said you’d been divorced yourself. | 朱莉说你也离过婚 |
[11:39] | Yeah. only twice. | 是啊 只有两次 |
[11:41] | Two. small number. much smaller than three. | 两次 不多 比三次少得多 |
[11:44] | And my first cheated on me, so that doesn’t even count. | 第一任欺骗了我 所以基本不算 |
[11:47] | -Did someone throw rice at you? -shut up. | -举行婚礼了吗 -闭嘴 |
[11:49] | Look, you and I both know | 你也知道 我们都清楚 |
[11:51] | That sometimes it just doesn’t work out. | 世事难料 |
[11:57] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[11:58] | And besides, it–it’s different with julie. I love her so much. | 而且 这次和朱莉不同 我很爱她 |
[12:02] | It’s very important that you know | 我想让你知道 |
[12:04] | I take my commitments seriously. | 我会认真遵守我的承诺的 |
[12:06] | Why? | 为什么这么说 |
[12:10] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[12:11] | Lloyd, come here. | 罗伊德 过来 |
[12:13] | I can’t find my cell phone charger. | 我找不到手机充电器了 |
[12:14] | Please, please, don’t say anything. | 拜托 请替我保密 |
[12:17] | I want it to be a surprise. thanks… | 我想给她个惊喜 谢谢 |
[12:21] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[12:27] | And this is my own little kitchen. | 这就是我自家的小厨房 |
[12:30] | I’m pretty sure my husband’s here somewhere. | 我很自信我老公一定在里面 |
[12:32] | Orson, dear, are you decent? | 奥森 亲爱的 能进去吗 |
[12:34] | In here, love. | 在这里 宝贝 |
[12:42] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到您 |
[12:44] | I’ve had the most delightful time with your wife and stepson. | 我跟您妻子和继子聊得非常愉快 |
[12:50] | Your home is stunning. | 家里收拾得很漂亮 |
[12:52] | You cannot run a business and do all this, too. | 你不可能事业家庭二者兼顾吧 |
[12:53] | Tell me you have a housekeeper. | 一定有管家吧 |
[12:56] | Why would I pay someone to do work that gives me such joy? | 为何要把如此愉悦身心的事付钱请别人做 |
[13:00] | Now who wants a little snack? | 来点零食吗 |
[13:04] | Bree, the idea was | 布里 基本想法是 |
[13:07] | For me to spend a typical day with you. | 跟你一起过平常的一天 |
[13:11] | So this is legit? | 这可太正统了 |
[13:13] | You’re really this donna reed housewife from the ’50s? | 你也太像50年代的主妇了 |
[13:16] | You say that like it’s a bad thing. | 你说起来像是什么坏事 |
[13:18] | I think that decade had a lot to recommend it. | 我认为那个时代有很多地方值得学习 |
[13:21] | Mm, people had values then– | 人人都有价值观 |
[13:24] | Values this family strives to uphold. | 价值观支撑家庭发展 |
[13:26] | But not everyone | 但不是每个人 |
[13:28] | Can keep a perfect house for a perfect family | 都能把家里照顾得美食不断 鲜花常有 |
[13:30] | With perfefect food and perfect flowers. | 安居无忧 其乐融融 |
[13:33] | Of course they can… | 当然可以 |
[13:35] | If they read my book, that is. mm. | 如果她们读了我的书 就可以 |
[13:38] | Okay, truth be told… | 好吧 说实话 |
[13:41] | I’m far from perfect. | 我没那么完美 |
[13:43] | Only yesterday, I burned a whole tray of biscotti. | 昨天 我还把一盘脆饼烤焦了 |
[13:49] | And to think, I was worried about finding a lead. | 我还在担心找不到东西写 |
[13:54] | Andrew, please. the machine can get it. | 安德鲁 拜托 交给留言机吧 |
[13:56] | We never answer the phone while entertaining. | 我们招待客人时从不接电话 |
[13:59] | So rude to one’s guests. mm. | 对客人不尊重 |
[14:01] | Now, um, may I pour you some more tea? | 我再帮您添点茶吧 |
[14:04] | This is mr. jones for orson hodge. | 我是琼斯先生 有事找奥森・霍吉 |
[14:05] | Due to vacation schedules, | 由于假期调整 |
[14:07] | I’ll be filling in for your parole officer. | 我将成为你的假释官 |
[14:09] | Give me a call, please. | 请给我回个电话 |
[14:16] | So, mr. hodge… | 那么 霍吉先生 |
[14:19] | You’ve been to prison. | 您坐过牢 |
[14:22] | Now can I be gay? | 现在我能当同性恋了吧 |
[14:30] | Kirby, is that you? | 科比 是你吗 |
[14:32] | I thought you went to the movies. | 我以为你去看电影了 |
[14:39] | Are you really pregnant? | 你真的怀孕了吗 |
[14:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:52] | A couple of months back, | 几个月前 |
[14:55] | Warren and i… | 沃伦和我 |
[14:57] | W-we fought. | 我们打架了 |
[15:01] | I was pretty banged up, and–and… | 我当时伤得很严重 后来 |
[15:05] | Porter came by looking for kirby, | 波特过来找科比 |
[15:07] | And–and… | 然后 |
[15:11] | He was so… | 他很 |
[15:13] | Kind and… and gentle. | 温和 而且淳朴 |
[15:16] | Don’t. | 别说了 |
[15:18] | Don’t try and justify this. this is sick. | 别狡辩了 真恶心 |
[15:22] | You are sick. | 你真恶心 |
[15:30] | Your son… | 你儿子 |
[15:32] | Loves me. | 爱我 |
[15:35] | And–and I love him. | 我 也爱他 |
[15:39] | And–and–and you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:43] | I’m glad I’m having porter’s baby. | 我很高兴有了波特的孩子 |
[15:51] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[15:54] | Not exactly what a husband wants to hear coming in the door. | 这不是老公进门时想听到的 |
[15:59] | I suppose dinner’s not ready, either. | 我想饭也没准备好吧 |
[16:04] | Warren, I’m sorry that– | 沃伦 抱歉 我 |
[16:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:10] | I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 我不得不请你离开了 |
[16:14] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[16:16] | I need to talk with my wife right now. | 我要和我妻子好好谈谈 |
[16:20] | I’m sorry for any pain | 很抱歉对你的家庭 |
[16:21] | This has caused your family, mrs. scavo. | 造成了伤害 斯加沃太太 |
[16:43] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[16:46] | You think you can humiliate me?! you piece of filth! aah! | 你觉得这会让我丢人吗 你这臭不要脸的 |
[16:50] | Get off of her! get off of her! I’m calling the police! | 别碰她 别碰她 我要报警了 |
[16:53] | Stay out of this! aah! | 别多管闲事 |
[17:03] | Okay, well, just so you know, I hit back. | 你知道 我要还手了 |
[17:06] | Call the police. | 报警吧 |
[17:08] | I’d love to hear her explain her way out of statutory rape. | 我倒想听听 她怎么解释这种强奸行为 |
[17:14] | You don’t live here anymore. | 你给我滚 别回来 |
[17:26] | Oh, my god! oh, my god! | 天啊 天啊 |
[17:31] | Thank you for coming back. | 很感谢你回来 |
[17:40] | Here we are, boys! are you psyched or what? | 我们来啦 伙计们 你们准备好了吗 |
[17:43] | Oh, I feel like I’m gonna puke again. | 我感觉我又要吐了 |
[17:45] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[17:47] | Hey. | 你好 |
[17:49] | You guys cold splash? | 你们是酷点 |
[17:51] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[17:52] | “sir”? | “长官” |
[17:54] | We’re blue odyssey. yeah, I can see that. | -我们是蓝色奥德赛 – 我看到了 |
[17:59] | Uh, so after the gig, | 演出之后 |
[18:00] | We’re having a party at our manager’s loft. | 我们去我们经理那儿开派对 |
[18:03] | You guys should come. abso-tively. | -你们也来吧 -那肯定了 |
[18:05] | We just gotta check with our wives. | 不过得给家里打个招呼先 |
[18:27] | Why were you talking to that woman? | 你们跟那女的说啥了 |
[18:29] | She just walked up and asked if we knew you, | 她走过来问我们是否认识你 |
[18:31] | Wanted us to confirm a bunch of rumors. | 她想从我们这儿打听点小道消息 |
[18:33] | What kind of rumors? | 什么消息 |
[18:35] | Just… stuff she’d heard around the neighborhood. | 就是 一些她从邻居那儿听来的谣言 |
[18:36] | Were you really a boozehound? | 你真的是一个酒鬼吗 |
[18:39] | Lee… no, I’m just saying, I wish I’d have known you then. | -李 -不 我意思是 那时我认识你就好了 |
[18:41] | We’d have been such good friends. | 咱们肯定合得来 |
[18:43] | She seemed to know an awful lot about you. | 她好像知道你很多丢人的事情 |
[18:45] | Key word–“awful.” | 关键词 “丢人” |
[18:48] | I cannot let this happen. I have to find her. | 不能这样下去 我必须找到她 |
[18:50] | Well, she’s gonna be at the battle of the bands tonight. | 今晚她会去音乐擂台的现场 |
[18:54] | Why? she wants to hear orson, and I quote, | -为什么 -她想听奥森唱歌 以下我引用原话 |
[18:57] | “sing harmony with the guy he tried to kill.” | “与谋杀对象一起 同台高歌” |
[19:00] | Oh, dear god. this woman is determined | 天啊 这个女人想破坏 |
[19:02] | To make my life sound ten times worse than it actually is. | 我的生活 让我现在的生活支离破碎 |
[19:05] | Yeah. so was your first husband really into s and m hookers? | 是的 你的第一任丈夫真的和妓女玩SM了吗 |
[19:12] | And you wonder why we’re never invited anywhere. | 现在你知道我们为啥到哪儿都不受欢迎了 |
[19:18] | Okay, girls, mommy’s leaving. | 孩子们 妈妈要走了 |
[19:20] | I love you! | 我爱你们 |
[19:21] | I’m planning on having a massive hangover tomorrow, | 我正打算今晚去喝个酩酊大醉 |
[19:24] | So keep the girls up late so we can all sleep in. | 别让孩子们睡太早 这样我们就可以一起睡懒觉了 |
[19:34] | My, don’t you look festive. | 天啊 你似乎很开心啊 |
[19:37] | Virginia. | 维吉妮亚 |
[19:39] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[19:41] | What do you mean? we’re going to watch carlos’ band play. | 什么意思啊 我们一起去看卡洛斯的演出啊 |
[19:44] | You invited me this morning, remember? | 你今早邀请我去的 还记得吗 |
[19:47] | No, uh, what I remember | 不 我记得的 |
[19:49] | Was you asking me to the movies tonight, | 是你叫我今晚去看电影 |
[19:52] | And me saying I couldn’t | 然后我说我去不了 |
[19:54] | Because I was going to watch carlos’ band play. | 因为我要去看卡洛斯的演出 |
[19:56] | You got invitation out of that? | 这有邀请的意思吗 |
[19:58] | Well, I’m here now, dear, and I have this lovely limo. | 现在我已来了 亲爱的 我还开了豪华轿车 |
[20:01] | So come on. we’ll ride over to the club in style. | 赶紧的 我们风风光光地开去俱乐部吧 |
[20:04] | Well, here’s the thing. | 有件事说一下 |
[20:06] | I’m supposed to go with my girlfriends. | 我跟朋友们约好一块儿过去了 |
[20:08] | Oh, gaby, please, I was so looking forward to this. | 加布 拜托 我很期望看演出呢 |
[20:11] | Don’t make me go all alone. | 别让我自己一个人去 |
[20:16] | Well, I guess we’re all going to the same place. | 好吧 咱们的目的地反正一样 |
[20:20] | I’ll just see my friends there. | 到那儿我再和朋友会合也行 |
[20:22] | Oh, goody! | 太好了 |
[20:25] | Dr. smith to cardiac i.c.u. | 史密斯医生请到心内科紧急救护病房 |
[20:27] | Where’s anne? | 安妮在哪里 |
[20:28] | Oh! she’s asleep. she’s fine. what happened? | -她睡着了 她没事 -发生什么事了 |
[20:31] | I went over to talk to anne about recent developments. | 我去找安妮谈了谈 |
[20:34] | You went to her house? yes, I did, porter. I had to talk to anne. | -你去她家了 -是的 波特 我必须跟安妮谈谈 |
[20:37] | I didn’t know that her husband was there, | 我不知道她丈夫在那儿 |
[20:40] | And he overheard us and… | 他偷听我们的谈话并且 |
[20:44] | The doctors say she’s gonna be fine. | 医生说她很快就没事了 |
[20:46] | Porter, wh– | 波特 |
[20:48] | Where are you going? damn it! | 你去哪里 该死的 |
[20:54] | “tonic water, bourbon, ketchup.” this is your grocery list? | “奎宁水 波本酒 番茄酱” 这就是你的购物清单 |
[20:57] | There’s got to be something else on dave’s phone bill | 在大卫电话账单上应该还有其他东西 |
[20:59] | That will help us. uh, there isn’t. | 这会对我们有所帮助 不是吗 |
[21:02] | Oh, don’t get broccoli. it is not your friend. | 别买椰菜了 你不会喜欢的 |
[21:06] | You’re telling me that you cross-checked | 你跟我说你反复核对过 |
[21:08] | All those other numbers, and there was nothing? squat. | -这些数字了 没拉下什么吧 -对 |
[21:11] | The key is this doctor guy. yeah. | -关键就是那个医生 -对啊 |
[21:13] | Maybe we should just bite the bullet and go to boston. | 也许我们应该咬紧牙关挺过去 我们去波士顿 |
[21:16] | Yeah. maybe we can get more out of him face-to-face. | 对 也许我们面对面跟他谈能知道更多 |
[21:31] | Hey, you wanna go to a rock show tonight? | 今晚你要去看摇滚表演吗 |
[21:33] | Me? with you? | 我 和你 |
[21:35] | Well, I’m a little out of your league, | 我和你有点不合拍啊 |
[21:37] | But if it’ll get you there, sure. | 但是你肯定会去的 |
[21:40] | I don’t think I can, but thanks. | 我认为我不会去 但是谢了 |
[21:42] | Here, in case you change your mind. | 拿着 万一你改变主意的话 |
[21:58] | And then I noticed | 我注意到 |
[22:00] | That maria’s pockets were stuffed with silverware. | 玛利亚的口袋里装满了银饰 |
[22:02] | I’m telling you, it’s impossible to find good help these days. | 我跟你说 这些天不可能有贵人相助 |
[22:06] | Well, you’ll know soon enough | 好了 你很快就会知道的 |
[22:08] | When my cholesterol finally gets the better of me. | 不过要等到我的胆固醇最终恢复正常 |
[22:11] | Don’t talk like that. | 不要这么说 |
[22:13] | You want a cheeseburger or something? | 你要干酪汉堡还是其它什么 |
[22:20] | That has got to stop. I’m gonna do something. | 必须制止他们 我得做点什么才行 |
[22:23] | Why? julie’s a grown woman. | 为什么 朱莉已经长大成人了 |
[22:25] | Uh-huh, she’s a grown woman with stars in her eyes | 她可真是个发春的大姑娘 |
[22:28] | Who’s in love with a 3-time loser. | 居然跟一个结过三次婚的家伙拍拖 |
[22:32] | If she wants to accept his proposal, | 如果她接受他的求婚 |
[22:34] | That’s her business. | 那就是她自己的事 |
[22:36] | But in the meantime, you’re not gonna ruin his surprise. | 但是同时 你不能毁了他带给她的惊喜 |
[22:39] | -Aren’t i? -no. | -不能吗 -不能 |
[22:41] | -Aren’t i? -no. | 不能吗 -不能 |
[22:48] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[22:51] | I’ll stay out of it. | 那我就不管了 |
[22:58] | Oh, now where is the little girls’ room? | 我去趟洗手间 |
[23:03] | Hey, why did that guy hand you a cd? | 那个家伙干嘛拿给你张CD |
[23:05] | -Your name isn’t julie, is it? -no. why? | -你不叫朱莉吧 -不 怎么了 |
[23:07] | Well, there’s a song on there he wants me to play. | 他想让我放里面的一首歌 |
[23:10] | I guess he’s gonna propose to his girlfriend or something. | 我猜他打算跟女友求婚还是怎么的吧 |
[23:11] | tonight?! | 今晚吗 |
[23:13] | Isn’t that lovely? | 多温馨啊 |
[23:20] | 哦 朱莉朱莉朱莉 你爱我吗 | |
[23:26] | 哦 朱莉朱莉朱莉 真的爱吗 | |
[23:37] | Hey, you two. what’s going on? | 你们两个 怎么样 |
[23:40] | Um, nothing. what’s going on with you? | 还行 你呢 |
[23:44] | Oh, I just love this song. | 我只是很喜欢这首歌 |
[23:47] | And jackson doesn’t like to dance, so… | 杰克逊好像不是很喜欢跳舞 所以 |
[23:52] | Isn’t this fun? | 很好玩吧 |
[23:53] | It was. | 是的 |
[23:56] | Oh, reminds me of being young and single. | 唤起了我对自己青春与单身的回忆 |
[23:58] | Oh, I wish I’d never given up that. | 我真希望我不曾失去它们 |
[24:01] | Uh… yeah, susan. | 是啊 苏珊 |
[24:02] | Listen, uh, I don’t want to, uh, uh, sound rude or anything, | 听着 我不想无礼或者怎样 |
[24:05] | But this is really a-a moment that’s meant for two. | 但是这宝贵时刻是属于二人世界的 |
[24:08] | Right! right. | 对 太对了 |
[24:12] | You mind easing away so I can dance with my daughter? | 你介意去休息一下让我和我女儿跳会舞吗 |
[24:17] | Mm, susan? | 苏珊 |
[24:19] | What are you doing? | 你在这干嘛 |
[24:21] | I’m… just movin’ to the music. | 我只是跟着音乐 翩翩起舞而已 |
[24:24] | Mm, yeah. you’re coming with me. | 那好 你跟我过来一下 |
[24:27] | Uh, no. no. no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[24:28] | No! no, no, no! oh, all right! | 不 好吧 |
[24:31] | But no matter what he asks you, | 不管他对你说什么 |
[24:33] | promise me you’ll say “no.” | 你要答应我要对他说不 |
[24:34] | Susan! | 苏珊 |
[24:35] | Lloyd, I’m sorry. I can’t help it. | 罗伊德 对不起 我忍不住了 |
[24:37] | I don’t want my daughter to be someone’s fourth wife. | 我可不想让我女儿成为某人的第四任妻子 |
[24:40] | Wife? were you gonna ask me to marry you? | 妻子 你想向我求婚吗 |
[24:44] | Oh, uh, were we not clear on that by now? | 关于这点咱们还用挑明吗 |
[24:47] | You can’t be serious. we’ve only been dating three months. | 别开玩笑 我们才约会了三个月 |
[24:49] | Well, yes, I know, but I have such a good feeling about us. | 我知道 但是我感觉咱们如此合适 |
[24:53] | Right, better feelings than you had | 对 比之前的更合拍 |
[24:55] | About wives one, two and three? mom. | -第一任妻子 二任 三任 -妈 |
[24:58] | You are very sweet, | 你人真的很好 |
[25:00] | But I’m not getting married… ever. | 但是我不打算结婚 永远不 |
[25:03] | “ever”? w-what do you mean “ever”? | 永远 永远是什么意思 |
[25:05] | We’ll talk about this later. | 我们以后再谈 |
[25:07] | I just really need a moment to myself. | 我真的就想独自呆一会 |
[25:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:22] | Bree, darling. | 布里 亲爱的 |
[25:25] | Spare me your “darling”, Sandra | 对我 “亲爱的”还是省省吧 桑德拉 |
[25:27] | I know you’ve been trying to dig up dirt on me | 我知道你一直想从我身上挖点猛料 |
[25:31] | Mm, just doing my job. | 我只是在做我的工作 |
[25:33] | And frankly, I didn’t have to dig all that hard. | 坦白说 我并不需要那么努力 |
[25:36] | I wrote a cookbook, sandra– | 我写了一本烹调书 桑德拉 |
[25:38] | Meatloaf, pot pies, peach cobbler. | 肉馅糕 派 桃味馅饼 |
[25:41] | Why are you trying to crucify me? | 你为什么一定要盯着我不放呢 |
[25:44] | Because it’s not a cookbook, bree. | 因为那根本不是一本烹调书 布里 |
[25:46] | It’s a “look how great I am” book– | 那是一本告诉别人自己有多棒的书 |
[25:48] | One designed to make every woman | 你想让每个看到这本书的女人 |
[25:50] | who reads it feel like a failure | 都觉得自己很失败 |
[25:51] | If she doesn’t measure up. | 如果她达不到要求的话 |
[25:53] | What you’re selling’s a total sham. | 你就是想让别的女人感到羞耻 |
[25:55] | ut it isn’t, sandra, | 不是这样的 桑德拉 |
[25:59] | Because I don’t think I’m great. | 我并不认为我很能干 |
[26:02] | I have fallen down more times than I can count, | 我失败的次数难以计数 |
[26:05] | Just like so many other housewives out there. | 跟其它的家庭主妇一样 |
[26:07] | We’re all just barely holding on, | 我们只是在坚持而已 |
[26:09] | And we all think that we’re alone. | 而且 我们都认为自己在独行 |
[26:12] | So maybe you’re right. maybe it isn’t a cookbook. | 也许你是对的 它不仅仅是一本烹调书 |
[26:15] | It’s a lifeline from me to those other women, | 它是连接我和其它女人的生命线 |
[26:18] | Because I want them to know | 我希望她们能知道 |
[26:19] | here’s always a chance to get something right… | 总有机会能把事情做好 |
[26:23] | Even if it’s just a casserole. | 即便只是做菜 |
[26:27] | Why didn’t you just tell me that right up front, bree? | 你为什么不一开始就告诉我呢 布里 |
[26:33] | That’s an angle I can work with. | 我可以从这个角度写稿 |
[26:37] | I got some good news today. | 今天我有好消息 |
[26:40] | I’ve been speaking with the headmaster | 我跟校长谈过了 |
[26:41] | At greenbrier country day school, | 格林布莱尔的全日制学校 |
[26:43] | And I got them to reserve two spots for the girls. | 我请他们给孩子们预留了两个位置 |
[26:45] | They start next term. well, thanks, | -下学期开始 -谢谢 |
[26:48] | but the girls already have a school. | 但是她们已经有学上了 |
[26:49] | Yes, I know–a public school. this is a good school. | 我知道 公立学校 这是一所很棒的学校 |
[26:52] | Virginia, they’re happy where they are. | 维吉妮亚 她们喜欢现在的生活 |
[26:53] | They love fairview. | 她们爱美景镇 |
[26:55] | Besides, greenbrier’s, like, an hour away. | 再说了 格林布莱尔 几乎要一小时的车程 |
[26:57] | so I’ll get them a driver. | 我会给她们雇个司机 |
[26:58] | That would be a real treat for them. | 对她们来说 这待遇不错吧 |
[27:00] | no, I want them to be close by. | 不 我想让她们呆在我的身边 |
[27:01] | They could need me during the school day– | 她们上学时万一生病或者有其它事 |
[27:04] | Get sick or something. | 可能会需要我的 |
[27:05] | oh, that’s what school nurses are for. | 学校的护士会照看她们的 |
[27:07] | Dear, this is a decision I feel very strongly about. | 亲爱的 我坚信我的决定 |
[27:10] | I’m afraid I have to insist. | 恐怕我会一直坚持下去的 |
[27:12] | Excuse me. you don’t get to insist on anything | 拉倒吧 涉及我的女儿们 |
[27:16] | When it comes to my daughters. | 你什么也无权坚持 |
[27:18] | I think, given the extent of my investment in this family, | 我认为 鉴于我对你们家的投资程度 |
[27:21] | I should have some say. | 我拥有一定的话语权 |
[27:23] | I’ll just give you some time to think about it. | 我会给你时间好好考虑的 |
[27:26] | I don’t need any time to think about it. keep your money. | 我根本不需要时间考虑 钱你自己留着吧 |
[27:29] | Now you’re being reckless. | 你这样太草率了 |
[27:31] | You know something? I like money. I like it a lot. | 知道吗 我喜欢钱 我非常喜欢钱 |
[27:34] | And a couple years ago, | 几年前 |
[27:35] | You could’ve bought me with that big fortune of yours. | 你甚至可以用你的财富买下我 |
[27:38] | But I’m a mom now, and I make the decisions for my kids. | 但是我现在是个母亲 我要对孩子负责 |
[27:42] | And that is something that cannot be bought. | 这是用钱买不来的 |
[27:45] | Gaby, I can make a decision, too. | 加布 我也可以做出决定 |
[27:47] | I can call my lawyer tomorrow morning | 我可以明早就把律师叫来 |
[27:48] | And take you out of my will. | 取消你的继承权 |
[27:49] | And that is your right as a crazy old rich lady. | 那就是你的权利了 你这个老疯婆子 |
[28:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:09] | Screening your calls now, dave? | 不接电话 大卫 |
[28:19] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜看 |
[28:23] | You can explain everything. | 你可以解释这一切 |
[28:35] | I’m really, really sorry, doc. | 真的非常 非常抱歉 医生 |
[28:37] | You changed your name | 你改了名字 |
[28:39] | And didn’t tell me. | 没有告诉我 |
[28:41] | You’re living in fairview– | 你搬到了美景镇 |
[28:44] | The one place you swore you wouldn’t go. | 你曾发誓绝不会搬到这里 |
[28:48] | I didn’t change my name to be deceptive. | 我不是为了骗你而改名字 |
[28:51] | I just wanted a fresh start. | 我只是想从新开始 |
[28:53] | Fairview is not a fresh start for you. | 美景镇对你来说可不是个新开始 |
[28:56] | My wife edie– she’s from here, | 我的妻子伊迪 她来自这里 |
[28:58] | And she really wanted to move back, and I said okay. | 她也非常想搬回家乡 我同意了 |
[29:01] | Did you tell her your history? | 你告诉她你的过去了吗 |
[29:03] | Did you tell her | 你告诉她了吗 |
[29:05] | Why it’s not healthy– | 为什么待在这里 |
[29:09] | Or safe… | 对你来说 |
[29:10] | For you to be here? | 既不健康 又不安全 |
[29:12] | She knows everything, | 她什么都知道 |
[29:15] | And I’m in a really good place right now. | 我在这里真的过的很好 |
[29:19] | But… | 不过 |
[29:20] | Can we talk about this after the show? | 可以等表演结束我们再聊吗 |
[29:23] | These guys… | 这些人 |
[29:26] | They’re my friends, | 他们是我的朋友 |
[29:27] | And they’re depending on me. | 他们需要我 |
[29:33] | The moment you’re finished playing. | 表演一结束 我们就谈 |
[29:41] | Let’s start this year’s battle of the bands With our first group. | 音乐擂台现在开始 有请第一组 |
[29:44] | Give it up for Cold Splash! | 掌声欢迎 酷点 |
[30:00] | Spare me the apology | 如果是为了 |
[30:02] | For butting into my life for the millionth time. | 多次插手我的生活来道歉 就免了吧 |
[30:04] | -What is this about you never getting married? -why would i? | -你说你永远不结婚是什么意思 -为什么要结 |
[30:08] | If there’s one thing I’ve learned from your experience, | 如果说我从你的婚姻史学到了什么 |
[30:10] | Marriage is a joke. | 婚姻就是坟墓 |
[30:12] | Hey, I believe in marriage. | 我相信婚姻 |
[30:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:15] | First there was dad, who left you for his secretary, | 先是爸爸为了小秘离开了你 |
[30:18] | And then mike… | 之后是麦克 |
[30:20] | He was the love of your life, and it still went to hell. | 他是你一生的挚爱 但是你们还是玩完了 |
[30:23] | I mean, honestly… just tell me what the upside is. | 实话实说 告诉我婚姻哪里好 |
[30:27] | Oh, julie, you’re way too young to be this cynical. | 朱莉 你还这么年轻 你不该这么愤世嫉俗 |
[30:30] | I am not cynical. | 我不是愤世嫉俗 |
[30:33] | I’m realistic. | 我只是很现实 |
[30:34] | I’m… I’m just trying to protect myself. | 我只是 我只是试着保护自己 |
[30:40] | Well, putting a wall around your heart doesn’t protect you. | 竖起心墙可不是保护自己 |
[30:45] | It just keeps people out. I learned that the hard way. | 它只会挡住别人 我好不容易才学会这一点 |
[30:49] | Now with jackson… | 现在和杰克逊一起 |
[30:52] | I remember that I like feeling hopeful. | 我发现我喜欢充满希望 |
[30:57] | I like believing in “happily ever after.” | 我喜欢相信”从此幸福快乐的生活在一起” |
[31:01] | I really wish that you felt that way, too. | 我真的希望你也可以这样 |
[31:18] | Sorry about the tip, but I just lost $50 million. | 不好意思没小费 但是我刚飞了5千万 |
[31:25] | Excuse me. | 请让一下 |
[31:26] | Gaby, have you seen porter? | 加布 看到波特了吗 |
[31:28] | No, I haven’t. why? is he supposed to be here? | 没看到 怎么了 他也来了 |
[31:31] | No. so if you see him, please tell me. | 不是 如果你见到他 告诉我 |
[31:33] | Mm-hmm. thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:51] | Yeah, come on. tonight, we’re not a plumber and a masseur | 拜托 今晚 我们可不是管子工 按摩师 |
[31:54] | And a guy that makes pizzas. we’re a rock ‘n’ roll band. | 披萨老板 我们今晚是摇滚乐队 |
[31:57] | Right, dave? | 是吧 大卫 |
[32:01] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[32:02] | Look, I’m gonna check with the guy about the light cues. | 我去和灯光师确认下 |
[32:06] | Hey, doc. | 你好 医生 |
[32:08] | He’s in your band?! | 他在你的乐队里 |
[32:11] | Oh. I know. | 我知道了 |
[32:12] | It sounds crazy, but we’ve worked through everything. | 听起来很疯狂 但是我们已经克服了一切 |
[32:15] | It’s cool. | 这很好 |
[32:16] | No. this is too dangerous. | 不 这太危险了 |
[32:19] | I need to speak to him right now. | 我现在就要和他谈谈 |
[32:21] | Doc, you just have to trust me on this one, okay? | 医生 这件事你一定要相信我 好吗 |
[32:24] | Now, dave. I speak to him right now… | 现在 大卫 我现在就要和他谈 |
[32:29] | Or I call the police. | 否则我就报警 |
[32:35] | Okay. you win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[32:37] | Come on. | 过来 |
[32:45] | I hope you realize | 我希望你知道 |
[32:47] | I’m only doing this because I want to help you. | 我这么做是为了帮你 |
[32:50] | I genually care about you dave | 我真的非常关心你 大卫 |
[32:56] | I know yow do, dr. heller. | 我知道的 海勒医生 |
[33:01] | And I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[33:07] | Actually, I like you a lot. | 事实上 我非常喜欢你 |
[33:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:00] | I know this is gonna sound crazy, | 这听起来很疯狂 |
[34:02] | But I can actually smell our fear. | 但是我能感觉到我们的恐惧 |
[34:05] | If I could see where the exits are, I’d run for ’em. | 要是知道出口在哪儿 我肯定会逃跑的 |
[34:07] | I can’t believe we let Dave talk us into this. | 难以置信我们被大卫忽悠到这里 |
[34:09] | By the way, where is dave? | 大卫去哪儿了 |
[34:28] | Hey, Jackson. where are you going? | 杰克逊 你要去哪儿 |
[34:29] | The guys are about to start. | 他们就要上台了 |
[34:30] | Uh, bathroom. back in a sec. | 去厕所 马上回来 |
[34:31] | oh, the men’s room’s packed, | 男厕所堵住了 |
[34:33] | But there’s an employee bathroom back there. | 那边的员工厕所能用 |
[34:35] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[34:53] | Hey, Dave, is that the bathroom? | 大卫 这是厕所吗 |
[34:55] | No. I think that’s it there. | 不是 在那边 |
[34:57] | Oh. okay. thanks. | 好的 谢啦 |
[35:07] | We’re up. where the hell is Dave? | 我们要上台了 大卫到底去哪儿了 |
[35:09] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:10] | We thought you ditched us. where were you? | 还以为你把我们丢下了 你去哪儿了 |
[35:12] | Needed a little liquid courage. come on, boys. let’s do it. | 得喝点酒壮壮胆 来吧伙计们 上台吧 |
[35:15] | Odyssey! odyssey! | 奥德赛 奥德赛 |
[35:15] | Okay, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[35:17] | The battle of the bands is back, | 又到了音乐擂台 |
[35:19] | So please give a big welcome to Blue Odyssey. | 热烈欢迎蓝色奥德赛乐队 |
[35:42] | – Hey, Warren. – yeah? | -沃伦 -啥 |
[35:47] | Get up, you little bastard! | 起来 小杂种 |
[35:51] | Don’t you touch him! don’t you touch him! | 你敢碰他 你敢 |
[35:52] | – Go home now! – I know what you did to Anne. | -回家去 -我知道你对安做过什么 |
[35:55] | Better listen to your mommy, little boy. go home. | 最好听你妈妈的话 小子 回家去 |
[35:57] | You’re dead. I don’t care what it takes. you’re dead. | 你死定了 不管付出任何代价 你死定了 |
[35:59] | Stop it! go on! go on! go on! | 闭嘴 出去 |
[36:06] | Hitting women and children? | 打女人和孩子 |
[36:09] | You must be so proud. | 骄傲吧 |
[36:14] | Lock that door. | 把门锁上 |
[36:21] | What were you thinking? | 你怎么想的 |
[36:23] | You could’ve gotten hurt in there! | 你会受伤的 |
[36:24] | You are responsible for this. | 你得为此负责 |
[36:25] | Whatever happens is your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[36:53] | Oh, my god! fire! | 天哪 着火了 |
[37:03] | What’s what’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[37:13] | This way! This way! | 这边 这边来 |
[37:25] | – Jackson he’s in the bathroom. – oh, there’s an exit there. | -杰克逊 他还在洗手间 -那边有安全出口 |
[37:29] | He’ll get out. come on. we have to go now. | 他会出去的 快走 我们得跑出去 |
[37:39] | Hey! hey! open up! | 有人吗 开门 |
[37:48] | Gaby! your friend! hey! | 加布 你的朋友 |
[37:55] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[37:59] | Come on. let’s get you out of here. | 快来 我带你出去 |
[38:01] | Let’s go. okay. | 快走 |
[38:05] | Hey, since I’m saving your life and all, | 既然我救了你的命 |
[38:07] | You wanna think about maybe keeping | 你是不是会把我们 |
[38:09] | – us in your will? – no. | -继续留在遗嘱里 -不会 |
[38:11] | Eh, it was worth a shot. | 我就是随口说说 |
[38:17] | It’s locked. | 门锁住了 |
[38:19] | Look out! | 小心 |
[38:25] | Quit pushing! | 别挤 |
[38:28] | – Come on. – no, I gotta make sure | -快上来 -不 我要保证 |
[38:29] | everyone gets out of here. go! | 每个人都离开这儿 快走 |
[38:31] | Go! | 快走 |
[38:36] | Don’t push! one at a time! | 别挤 一个一个来 |
[38:38] | Jackson! Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[38:40] | What are you doing? get the hell out of here! | 你要去哪儿 快离开这儿 |
[38:41] | Jackson he’s still in there. he’s in the bathroom. | 杰克逊 他还在里面 在洗手间里 |
[38:44] | – I’ll get him. go. just go. – Mike | -我去找他 快离开 -麦克 |
[38:47] | Get out! go! | 快出去 |
[38:54] | Jackson! Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[39:37] | Jackson. Thank god. | 杰克逊 谢天谢地 |
[39:40] | Where’s Mike? | 麦克呢 |
[39:42] | I don’t know. I didn’t see him. | 我不知道 没看到他 |
[39:46] | – Is he still in there? – yeah! he went in there to find you. | -他还在里面吗 -是 他进去找你了 |
[39:49] | What? Mike? Mike’s still in there? | 什么 麦克还在里面 |
[39:51] | Dave, no! | 大卫 别去 |
[39:57] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[39:59] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[40:05] | Mom! dad. aah! | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[40:07] | Porter, I told you to go home. what are you doing here? | 波特 我让你回去的 你还在这儿干什么 |
[40:09] | You! you son of a bitch! | 你个小杂种 |
[40:11] | – You did this! – what are you talking about? | -你干的好事 -你在说什么 |
[40:12] | stay away from my kid! | 离我儿子远点 |
[40:14] | Your kid burned down my club. | 你儿子烧了我的俱乐部 |
[40:21] | Susan, do you think he’s still in there? | 苏珊 他还在里面吗 |
[40:25] | I didn’t see him. | 我没看到他 |
[40:27] | Look, my husband’s still inside. | 我丈夫还在里面 |
[40:29] | You’ve gotta go back in there! | 你得进去救他 |
[40:31] | I’m sorry. that roof is about to collapse. | 对不起 房顶要塌了 |
[40:34] | Now please get back. | 请退后 |
[40:38] | Someone’s coming! | 有人出来了 |
[40:51] | Hang in there. I’m not done with you yet. | 坚持住 咱们还没玩完呢 |
[40:58] | There was a fire last night in fairview. | 昨晚美景镇发生火灾 |
[41:01] | If you open up your morning paper, | 如果你打开晨报 |
[41:04] | You can read about those who survived… | 就能读到有哪些人获救 |
[41:09] | And those who were injured… | 哪些人受伤 |
[41:13] | Those who barely escaped with their lives… | 哪些人死里逃生 |
[41:19] | And those who didn’t. | 又有哪些人不幸遇难 |
[41:24] | You can also read about a man who risked his life | 同时你能获悉有个男人冒着生命危险 |
[41:28] | To rescue his neighbor. | 去救他的邻居 |
[41:31] | What you won’t read about | 但是你无从知道 |
[41:33] | Are the reasons for this bravery. | 他为何如此勇敢 |
[41:36] | You’re the one who pulled that guy out of the fire. | 你就是从火场中救人的那位先生 |
[41:39] | Can I interview you? | 我能采访你吗 |
[41:41] | And that’s because… | 那是因为 |
[41:43] | No one ever doubts… | 没有人会怀疑 |
[41:44] | A hero. | 一个英雄 |