时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We had an agreement to keep things casual. | 我们说好了只要随性就好 |
[00:04] | Susan made her feelings clear. | Susan把她的想法阐释得很清楚 |
[00:06] | So if i was with another woman,that wouldn’t bother you? | 这么说如果我和另一个女人好上了 你也不会觉得无所谓? |
[00:09] | No,it wouldn’t. | 嗯 没关系 |
[00:10] | You work here? | 你到这里工作? |
[00:11] | I’m great with food. | 我对食物很精通 |
[00:13] | I understand business. | 我明白怎么做生意I |
[00:14] | Bree made orson a partner. | Bree让Orson入伙了 |
[00:16] | Is she still asking you questions about me? | 她还在问你关于我的问题么? |
[00:18] | A few. | 有一些 |
[00:19] | And dave took steps to get karen mccluskey out of the way. | Dave有条不翁地把Karen Mccluskey支走 |
[00:23] | You think you can screw with me? | 你以为你能把我赶走? |
[00:26] | Karen! | |
[00:27] | Stop doing that. | 不要 |
[00:33] | As a masseur for the fairview country club, | 作为Faireview乡村俱乐部的男按摩师 |
[00:36] | Carlos solis had become an expert on how to make women happy. | Carlos solis已经深谙如何取悦女人之道 |
[00:43] | That’s why he always had scented candles waiting for sue bridges… | 因此他总是为Sue Bridges摆好薰香蜡烛… |
[00:49] | New age music for betsy daniel… | 给Betsy Danie播放新时代音乐l… |
[00:54] | And apple schnapps for shannon glenn. | 给Shannon Glenn准备好苹果烈酒 |
[01:00] | Yes,carlos had made a lot of women happy over the years. | 没错 这些年来Carlos已经取悦了很多女人 |
[01:06] | But on one very unusual wednesday afternoon… | 但是在一个不寻常的周三午后 |
[01:12] | He made mrs.virginia hildebrand a little happier… | 他让Virginia Hildebrand夫人比寻常更快乐了一些 |
[01:18] | Than he intended. | 比他预期的快乐更甚 |
[01:25] | Helen said your last reservation just canceled. | Helen说你最后那个预约已经刚刚取消了 |
[01:27] | Do you want a ride home? | 要我送你一程么? |
[01:28] | Thanks,clay. | 谢谢 Clay |
[01:29] | That’d be great. | 那样就再好不过了 |
[01:30] | Um… | 嗯 |
[01:31] | Can i ask you something? | 有个事想问你 |
[01:33] | How long you been a masseur? | 你当男按摩师多久了? |
[01:35] | 14 years. | 14 年 |
[01:36] | Okay. | 很好 |
[01:37] | And in all those years… | 在这么多年里 |
[01:39] | Have you ever accidentally given a woman… | 你有没有很碰巧地带给一个女人 |
[01:43] | An orgasm? | 性高潮? |
[01:44] | An orgasm?! | 性高潮?! |
[01:45] | Keep your voice down. | 小声点 |
[01:45] | You want to get me fired? | 你想我被炒鱿鱼啊? |
[01:47] | How do you accidentally give a woman an orgasm? | 你怎么做到的?带给一个女人意外的性高潮? |
[01:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道哦 |
[01:51] | I can barely give my girlfriend one,and i try really hard. | 我连给我女朋友一个高潮都做不到 要知道我多努力地试着带给她 |
[01:56] | All i did was touch her back. | 我只是碰了她的背而已 |
[01:59] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[02:00] | Some of these old broads– their bodies drop. | 有些像她这个年纪的女人 身体下垂了呢 |
[02:03] | Not everything’s where it’s supposed to be. | 不是每个部位都在它们应该在的地方 |
[02:05] | I may be blind,but my sense of touch is just fine. | 我虽然瞎了 但是我的触觉还是很灵敏的 |
[02:08] | Well,then maybe she just really liked the massage. | 好吧 可能她仅仅是非常享受你的按摩 |
[02:11] | You wouldn’t believe the moaners i get on my table. | 你不会相信在我按摩桌上的那个女人 |
[02:13] | I’m telling you,her body was quivering, | 我告诉你 她整个身体都在抖 |
[02:15] | And she could barely breathe. | 她几乎都连呼吸都困难 |
[02:17] | All right,well,there’s one sure-firway to find out. | 好吧 还有一条路 肯定能带你找到真相 |
[02:19] | Where’s your tip envelope? | 你装消费的信封在哪里? |
[02:20] | On the counter. | 在柜台上 |
[02:26] | How much she leave me? | 她给了我多少? |
[02:29] | Enough for two orgasms. | 足够支付两次高潮了 |
[02:34] | Yes… | 是的 |
[02:36] | Carlos solis was an expert on how to make women happy. | Carlos Solis精通如何取悦女人 |
[02:41] | I’m about to go get groceries. | 我要去买些杂货 |
[02:42] | Where are your tips? | 你的小费呢? |
[02:48] | Oh,my god! | 哦 我的天 |
[02:49] | How did you get so much? | 你怎么得了这么多? |
[02:51] | And he knew the best way to keep his wife happy… | 他知道让他老婆快乐的最好办法 |
[02:54] | Just… | 就是 |
[02:55] | Good at my job. | 工作得漂亮 |
[02:56] | Well… | |
[03:00] | Was to lie. | 撒谎 |
[03:09] | sync:jussi | |
[03:14] | There are dangerous women in this world– devious predators waiting to strike. | 这个世界上有很多危险的女人 像食肉动物一样狡猾地潜伏着等待攻击 |
[03:21] | You can spot them by the lipstick they use, | 你可以从她们用的唇膏发现她们的本质 |
[03:25] | The shoes they wear and the perfume they choose. | 她们穿的鞋子 或者是他们选择的香水 |
[03:30] | But the easiest way to spot a dangerous woman is to see how she behaves… | 但是辨别危险女人最简单的办法就是 看看她们的举止 |
[03:36] | I am about to make you so happy. | 我正要让你高兴 |
[03:40] | With another woman’s husband. | 和其他女人的丈夫相处时的举止 |
[03:43] | Amy,don’t worry about the lunch specials. | Amy 不要担心午餐的特色菜 |
[03:45] | I am only two blocks away. | 我还有两个十字路口就到了 |
[03:46] | I’ll take care of it once i… | 我会弄好它的只要…… |
[03:52] | Actually,you do them. | 实际上还是你安排吧 |
[03:53] | I’m gonna be a while. | 我还得有一会儿 |
[03:59] | Tom? | |
[04:02] | H–lynette,hey. | 嘿 Lynette 嘿 |
[04:03] | What–what are you doing here? | 你 你在这里干什么? |
[04:05] | So funny. | 真搞笑 |
[04:06] | I was gonna ask you the same question. | 我还正要问你同样的问题呢 |
[04:08] | But i was gonna start with “what the hell? | 不过我会先在问题前加个前缀“见鬼” |
[04:11] | ” you remember anne,right? | 你还记得Anne 对吧? |
[04:12] | Anne schilling. | |
[04:13] | Kirby’s mom. | Kirby的妈妈 |
[04:16] | We were room parents together in the third grade. | 我们在孩子三年级的时候是同一个房间的家长 |
[04:19] | Right. | 对哦 |
[04:20] | So… | |
[04:22] | What the hell? | 见鬼 |
[04:24] | Tom,why don’t we just show her? | Tom 干脆就直接带她看看吧 |
[04:34] | It’s for my band. | 这是给我的乐队的 |
[04:36] | Anne has been helping us find a rehearsal space. | Anne一直在帮我们找排练的空间 |
[04:40] | Oh. | 哦 |
[04:41] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:42] | You’re a realtor. | 你是房产中介 |
[04:43] | Now i know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你现在在想什么 |
[04:45] | It seems like a waste of money. | 觉得好像是在浪费钱 |
[04:46] | But i just got them to reduce the rent and throw in the utilities. | 但是我刚让他们减少了租金 然后准备投入使用了 |
[04:51] | And you’re always complaining about the nois | 反正你正好一直在抱怨太吵了 |
[04:52] | When we practice in the garage,so,you know… | 当我们在车库练习的时候 所以 你知道的…… |
[04:57] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样? |
[04:59] | I think it’s great. | 我觉得很好 |
[05:03] | You do? | 真的? |
[05:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:05] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[05:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:07] | Listen,i have to be somewhere by 10:00, | 听着 我得在10点之前赶去某个地方 |
[05:09] | So why don’t we sign a lease right now? | 所以 为什么不现在就把房契签了呢? |
[05:12] | Wow! | 哇哦 |
[05:13] | I-i was convinced that you would think it was a dumb idea. | 我 我还以为你会认为这是一个很蠢的主意 |
[05:16] | Well… | 呃 |
[05:18] | It’s a little dumb,but compared to what i was thinking… | 虽然有点傻 但是比起我原以为的…… |
[05:22] | What were you thinking? | 你原以为什么? |
[05:25] | Well,it’s just… | 呃 只是 |
[05:27] | I saw you two together,and i… | 我看到你们两个在一起 我…… |
[05:29] | I didn’t know that you were… | 我不知道你们是…… |
[05:31] | And she looks so… | 她看起来又是那么的…… |
[05:35] | For god sakes,tom,the woman has to be somewhere. | 看在上帝的份上 这女人得走了 |
[05:37] | Just sign the damn lease. | 快点签了那个该死的契约 |
[05:42] | So out of nowhere,jackson says,”let’s move in together. | 突如其来的 Jackcon对我说 让我们一块儿吧 |
[05:45] | ” i-i mean,of course i was stunned. | 我 我是说 我当然是很震惊 |
[05:47] | And then when i said no,he just broke up with me. | 然后当我说不的时候 他提出分手了 |
[05:51] | I mean,does he really expect me to be in love after just five months? | 我是说 他是否真的只在五个月后就期望我能爱上他? |
[05:55] | That’s crazy. | 不可理喻 |
[05:56] | Yeah,i guess,although his work on these moldings is amazing. | 是的 我猜 尽管他做的这些线脚很棒 |
[06:00] | You really want me to repaint these,suzanne? | 你真的要我重新漆一遍 Suzanne? |
[06:02] | It’s susan. | 是Susan |
[06:03] | And he was the first one to say he didn’t want to get serious. | 是他先说他不要太认真的 |
[06:06] | Which is why i was happy. | 那也正是我高兴的地方 |
[06:07] | We were just having fun. | 我们只是玩玩而已 |
[06:08] | Well,maybe you should call him. | 呃 也许你该打电话给他 |
[06:11] | How do you like this color? | 你觉得这个颜色怎样? |
[06:12] | Not so much. | 不是很喜欢 |
[06:13] | Frank,how can i call him? | Frank 我怎么能打电话给他? |
[06:15] | He’s the one that ended it with me. | 是他和我分手的 |
[06:18] | Look,the guy makes you happy. | 听着 这个家伙带给你快乐 |
[06:21] | He says he loves you. | 他说他爱你 |
[06:24] | You gonna let pride stop you from finding out where this thing could go? | 你就真的仅仅因为放不下架子 就让自己放弃了? |
[06:30] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[06:31] | Don’t be stupid. | 别傻了 |
[06:37] | How much am i paying you? | 我要付你多少钱? |
[06:39] | $14 an hour. | 14美元一个小时 |
[06:42] | That’s not enough. | 那还不够 |
[06:45] | No,ma’am,it’s not. | 是的 不够的 |
[06:52] | Carlos,what are you doing home? | Carlos 你在家里做什么? |
[06:55] | Uh,virginia insisted on giving me a ride. | 呃 Virginia坚持要送我回来 |
[06:58] | You must be gabrielle. | 你一定是Gabrielle呀 |
[06:59] | Carlos has told me so much about you. | Carlos总是提起你 |
[07:02] | I’m virginia hildebrand. | 我叫Virginia Hildebrand |
[07:03] | Oh! | 哦! |
[07:04] | You are the mrs.Hildebrand. | 你就是那个Hildebrand夫人啊 |
[07:06] | Well,you’re carlos’ favorite client. | 你可是Carlos最喜欢的客户哈 |
[07:08] | Oh! | 哦 |
[07:09] | Well,mine,anyway. | 不管怎样 是我的 |
[07:11] | I bought this top with that crazy tip you gave him. | 我用你给他的那笔不菲的小费买了这个 |
[07:14] | Your carlos has helped my back problems like no masseur i have ever had. | 你的Carlos帮我解决了背部的毛病 比我经历过的任何一个按摩师都要棒 |
[07:18] | I’m pain-free for the first time in years. | 这么多年来 我第一次感觉到不痛了 |
[07:21] | Oh,that’s carlos for you. | 哦 那是Carlos应该为你效劳的 |
[07:23] | Mr.Magic hands. | 魔术手先生 |
[07:24] | He hits the ol’ sweet spot every time. | 他的手法很精湛 |
[07:27] | Okay,gaby. | 好了 Gaby |
[07:29] | I should go now,but promise you’ll at least consider my little proposal. | 我得走了 但是得答应我 至少你得考虑一下我的建议 |
[07:33] | What proposal? | 什么建议? |
[07:35] | I hate to stop when we’re making so much progress, | 我讨厌在取得这么多成果的时候收手 |
[07:38] | But i need to go to europe for two months,mostly london and rome. | 但是我得去欧洲待两个月 主要是在伦敦和罗马 |
[07:42] | I’d be so grateful if carlos were to accompany me as my personal masseur. | 如果Carlos能陪我一起去 做我的私人按摩师 我会很感激? |
[07:47] | Two whole months? | 整整两个月? |
[07:48] | See?I told you. | 听到了吧?我告诉你了呢 |
[07:49] | It’s too long,and gaby has the girls and– | 太久了 Gaby还得带孩子 |
[07:52] | I know it’s a lot to ask,which is why i’m offering carlos $50,000. | 我知道这的确有点久 所以我答应给Carlos五万美金 |
[07:57] | $50,000? | 五万?? |
[07:58] | Per month. | 嗯 一个月五万 |
[08:00] | Well,pip-pip and arrivederci! | 啊 哇哦 |
[08:02] | Gaby. | |
[08:03] | I’ll leave you two to discuss it. | 我让你们两个再好好商量一下 |
[08:05] | Well,uh,what’s to discuss? | 呃 商量什么? |
[08:06] | For that kind of money,you can lock him in a cage and feed him peanuts. | 那个钱 你都能把他锁在笼子里然后给他喂花生吃了 |
[08:10] | I’ll see you tomorrow,carlos. | 我明天再找你Carlos |
[08:12] | Lovely meeting you,gaby. | 很高兴见到你 Gaby |
[08:16] | Carlos,don’t even think about saying no to this! | Carlos 想都不要想把这单生意给推掉 |
[08:18] | She is not my only client. | 她不是我唯一的客户 |
[08:19] | I’ll be letting down the rest if i go. | 如果我就这样走了的话 其他的那些会失望的 |
[08:21] | Mr.Banks could even fire me. | Banks先生甚至会炒了我的 |
[08:22] | Oh,don’t worry about mr.Banks. | 哦 先别管什么Banks先生 |
[08:23] | I’ll take care of him. | 我会处理好他的 |
[08:24] | Gaby! | |
[08:25] | And so what if he fires you? | 他炒了你又怎样? |
[08:27] | Once virginia tells all of her rich lady friends about what you did for her, | 一旦Virginia把你所为她做的告诉别的那些阔太太朋友 |
[08:30] | They’ll be lining up around the block. | 来找你的队伍都要排到十字路口了 |
[08:34] | Great. | 太好了 |
[08:41] | Hey,great news. | 嘿 好消息 |
[08:43] | I just got a call from my old friend,peter hickey. | 我刚接到一个老朋友的电话 Peter Hickey |
[08:46] | I don’t recall ever hearing that name before. | 在我听到名字前都没想起来 |
[08:48] | He’s a friend from college. | 他是我的大学同学 |
[08:50] | Anyway,he mentioned that his parents’ 50th anniversary was next month, | 不管怎样 他提到了他父母的50周年婚庆将在下个月举行 |
[08:53] | And i convinced him to let us cater it. | 我说服他了 餐饮由我们来提供 |
[08:55] | Dinner for 80. | 80人的晚餐 |
[08:57] | 80?! | |
[08:58] | He shoots,he scores! | 他出手了 他得分 |
[08:59] | Orson! | |
[09:00] | You are amazing! | 你真棒 |
[09:02] | Oh! | 哦 |
[09:03] | One week on the job,and he’s already bringing in huge accounts. | 才工作了一个礼拜 他就已经带来这么大的一笔生意 |
[09:08] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[09:09] | Well,better go marinate those scallops for the lunch tomorrow. | 不过得先把这些贝壳弄好 明天的午餐要用 |
[09:13] | Oh,scallops? | 哦 贝壳? |
[09:14] | Done. | 已经弄好了 |
[09:16] | Done? | 好了? |
[09:17] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[09:18] | Oh,i also made the pesto mayonnaise, | 哦 我顺便也已经把蛋黄酱弄好了 |
[09:19] | And i put the individual cobblers in their ramekins. | 而且已经分开放在了每个人的小盘子里了 |
[09:22] | Oh. | 哦 |
[09:22] | Well,it looks like we’re all set until the morning then. | 看起来我们万事俱备了 就等着早晨的到来 |
[09:24] | Hey,why don’t you,uh,take the afternoon off? | 嘿 为什么不好好享受一下午的休假 |
[09:27] | And do what? | 做什么? |
[09:28] | I don’t know–read,relax,give yourself a pedicure. | 我不知道 看看书 放松一下 给自己修修脚 |
[09:32] | Fine. | 很好 |
[09:35] | What do you bet i take my socks off and see orson’s already done it for me? | 你和我赌什么如果我脱下袜子发现Orson已经给我修好了? |
[09:46] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[09:47] | Refrigerator needs cleaning. | 冰箱要清理一下 |
[09:49] | No,it doesn’t. | 不 它不需要 |
[09:51] | And besides,i gave you the day off. | 而且 我给你放假了 |
[09:53] | Now go home. | 回家吧 |
[09:55] | I’m thinking about moving to maryland. | 我正在考虑搬去马里兰 |
[09:58] | Maryland? | 马里兰? |
[09:59] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[10:00] | Dylan’s there with her husband,and the baby’s coming soon. | Dylan和她丈夫在那边 他们的小孩就要降生了 |
[10:03] | Maybe it’s time for me to go inflict myself on them. | 也许是时候我把自己当作包袱丢给他们了 |
[10:05] | You can’t just up and move. | 你不能说走就走 |
[10:06] | You have a life here. | 在这里你有自己的生活 |
[10:08] | No,i don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[10:08] | I have a job–period. | 我有一份工作 不固定的 |
[10:10] | No kids to raise,no husband,no boyfriend. | 不需要养孩子 没有丈夫 没有男朋友 |
[10:13] | Might as well throw in the towel and… | 也许我该裹着毛巾 |
[10:15] | Go be a grandma. | 等着变成老奶奶 |
[10:17] | Katherine,you are a vibrant,attractive woman. | Katherine 你是一个活力四射充满魅力的女人 |
[10:20] | You– who hasn’t had sex in two years. | 你 她都已经两年没有性生活了 |
[10:23] | That spells “grandma” to me. | 那对我来说 就意味着是“奶奶” |
[10:28] | I haven’t made up my mind yet. | 我还没决定 |
[10:29] | Just let me think about it. | 让我再好好想想 |
[10:32] | And help keep me busy. | 尽量让我忙一点 |
[10:35] | When you’re done with that,the oven could use a really good scrubbing. | 等你做好那个 烤箱得好好洗一下了 |
[10:39] | Bless you. | 保佑你 |
[10:46] | Karen? | |
[10:48] | Oh. | 哦 |
[10:49] | Those must’ve set you back a chunk. | 这些一定会让我胖成一块的 |
[10:52] | Yes,they did… | 是的 没错 |
[10:53] | Not that you deserve them. | 不是你赢得的 |
[10:56] | I don’t blame you for being mad. | 我不责怪你发疯 |
[11:00] | I’m not mad. | 我没疯 |
[11:01] | I’m furious. | 我只是很愤怒 |
[11:04] | Now what the hell were you thinking,coming at my husband with a baseball bat? | 你拿着个棒球棍朝我老公跑去的时候到底在想什么鬼东西? |
[11:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:09] | I’m really sorry,edie. | 我真的很抱歉 Edie |
[11:10] | The doctor had me on these new meds,and it made me loopy. | 医生让我吃了那些新药 使我有点失去控制 |
[11:14] | I thought dave was messing with my head,and all the time,it was the damn pills. | 我觉得Dave害我思绪混乱 一直一直 其实都是那些药 |
[11:19] | Well,i hope you stopped taking them. | 我希望你不要再吃那些药了 |
[11:20] | You bet. | 我不会了 |
[11:22] | I had to get my marbles back. | 我得把我的弹子拿回来 |
[11:25] | Uh,look,i know you just got here,but i am so sleepy and… | 呃 看 我知道你刚到这里 但是我太困了所以 |
[11:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:30] | I’ll see you when you get home. | 等你回家了我来看你 |
[11:36] | Actually,i’m gonna call my sister and see if i can stay with r for a while. | 实际上 我准备打电话给我妹妹 看看她能不能陪我一阵子 |
[11:40] | I don’t think i should be on my own just yet. | 我觉得我可能不太会很快回家的 |
[11:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:44] | Then i’ll see you whenever. | 那么我随时来看你 |
[11:47] | Oh,be sure and tell dave how sorry i am. | 哦 一定得告诉Dave我有多遗憾 |
[11:51] | He will be so glad. | 他会很高兴听到这个的 |
[11:53] | He’s really fond of you,you know. | 他真的很喜欢你 你知道的 |
[12:05] | Oh,come on,come on,come on,come on. | 哦 拜托拜托拜托 |
[12:07] | Hey,sis. | 嘿 Sis |
[12:08] | It’s karen. | 我是karen |
[12:09] | Do me a favor and get your sorry ass over to fairview memorial hospital a.s.a.p. | 帮帮忙 挪一下你那恶心的屁股 来Fairview悼念医院一下 尽快 |
[12:13] | I need you big-time,kiddo. | 我需要你宝贵的时间 |
[12:20] | Come in. | 进来 |
[12:23] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:23] | I’m looking for orson hodge. | 我找Orson Hodge |
[12:24] | I’m peter hickey. | 我是Peter Hickey |
[12:25] | Oh! | 哦 |
[12:26] | Yes,of course. | 当然认识 |
[12:27] | Uh,i’m his wife bree. | 呃 我是他老婆 Bree |
[12:29] | I’m afraid he’s out running errands,but he’s told me all about you. | 很抱歉他现在出去办事了 但是他和我提起过你 |
[12:33] | Oh? | 哦? |
[12:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:34] | He said you were roommates back in college. | 他说你和他是大学里的室友 |
[12:37] | Yes,we were. | 是的 |
[12:39] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[12:40] | Anyway,my parents’ 50th anniversary is coming up, | 不管怎样 我父母的50周年婚庆马上就要来了 |
[12:43] | And i thought i’d surprise them with a family reunion. | 我觉得如果我办一个家庭聚会一定会带给他们惊喜 |
[12:45] | What a thoughtful son you are. | 真是个体贴的儿子啊 |
[12:55] | So,uh,have you given any thought to the venue? | 所以 呃 关于举办的地点你有什么建议? |
[12:58] | Uh,yes. | 呃 是的 |
[12:59] | I have a summer place up in lake pleasant. | 我在快乐湖边上有个度假的地方 |
[13:01] | Ah,pretty sure the terrace fits eight tables of ten. | 我敢肯定那边的草坪一定适合 10人桌的 8桌没问题 |
[13:03] | My,that’s a nice little terrace. | 那真的是很不错的小排屋 |
[13:05] | We,we will throw you a party so special that you’ll want us to cater your anniversary,too. | 我们肯定会为你们举办一个很别开生面的派对 你肯定想把自己的周年庆都交给我们办 |
[13:11] | Uh,actually,i’m not married. | 呃 实际上 我还没结婚 |
[13:14] | Oh. | 哦 |
[13:17] | Well,let’s talk about food. | 好吧 我们来谈谈食物 |
[13:19] | With a new client,what i usually do is discuss possible menus, | 对于一个新客户 我一般是讨论一些通常的菜单 |
[13:23] | And then i have my very best chef prepare a sample dinner. | 然后我会让我最好的厨师准备一份样餐 |
[13:28] | “sample dinner”? | “样餐? |
[13:30] | We don’t do sample dinners. | 我们从不做这个 |
[13:32] | But this is orson’s college roommate. | 但这是Orson的大学室友 |
[13:36] | And… | 还有 |
[13:37] | He’s quite the catch! | 他很迷人 |
[13:39] | Oh,wait a minute. | 哦 等一下 |
[13:40] | Is this a setup? | 这是个前奏么? |
[13:41] | Because i loathe blind dates. | 因为我讨厌事先一无所知的约会 |
[13:42] | Well,that’s what’s so great about it. | 那才是它的妙处 |
[13:43] | Technically,it’s a business dinner. | 其实 这只是商务晚餐 |
[13:45] | It has all the potential upside of a date while still being tax-deductible. | 虽然有潜在的约会的意味在 但其实还是生意 |
[13:51] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:52] | I will cook for the man. | 我给他做饭 |
[13:54] | But i am not going to get dressed up, | 但是我不会打扮 |
[13:55] | I’m not going to put on makeup,and i am not going to flirt. | 我不会化妆 我也不会调情 |
[13:59] | He came while orson was out. | 他来的时候Orson正好不在 |
[14:01] | I let him record a message on my phone. | 我用电话录了一段留言 |
[14:07] | Orson,sorry i missed you,catch you next time,okay? | Orson 不好意思我没遇到你 下次见 好么? |
[14:12] | You realize you could have just led with this and saved us this wholeiscussion? | 你意识到了你可以让这个解决一切? |
[14:21] | Jeez,roberta! | |
[14:24] | Put that damn thing out. | 把那鬼东西放下 |
[14:26] | You’re not in a corner saloon. | 你不是在一个转角沙龙 |
[14:27] | Then how come there’s bourbon in my coffee? | 那为什么我的咖啡里混有威士忌? |
[14:30] | Do i have to call a nurse? | 我要叫护士了 |
[14:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:32] | I drove 80 miles to see you,karen. | 我开了80英里的车来看你 Karen |
[14:34] | You better be dying,or you’re gonna pay for my gas. | 你最好快死了 不然你得付我汽油钱 |
[14:36] | I’m not dying,but there’s someone who sure wishes i was. | 我还不至于垂死 不过有人的确是希望我就要死了 |
[14:39] | Son of a bitch landed me in here. | 那个婊子养的把我弄到这里了 |
[14:42] | You tell me where to find him. | 你告诉我去哪里找他 |
[14:43] | I’ll clean his damn clock. | 我把解决掉 |
[14:45] | No,we’ve got to be careful with this guy. | 不要 我们得小心提防这个混蛋 |
[14:47] | He’s dangerous. | 他很危险 |
[14:49] | That’s what you said about that biker in florida who now has to puree all his food. | 佛罗里达的那个骑车的家伙 你那时候也是这么说的 他现在只能吃糊状的东西 |
[14:54] | Hmm,nearly forgot about him. | 嗯 都快忘了他了 |
[14:57] | That was a fun vacation. | 那可是一段有趣的假期 |
[15:00] | So what do you need me to do? | 你要我做什么 |
[15:02] | Let me come stay with you when i get outta here. | 当我出去的时候 让我跟着你 |
[15:05] | This guy thinks i’m out of commission,and i want to keep it that way. | 那个混蛋认为我已经被摆平了 我要让他先这么认为着 |
[15:07] | And you can help me do some digging. | 你可以先帮我挖几个坑 |
[15:09] | You still work for that cell phone company? | 你还在手机公司上班? |
[15:11] | The… | 那个 |
[15:12] | Teleshore. | 手机店? |
[15:13] | Yes,god help me. | 是的 上帝帮我 |
[15:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:15] | Pull his records and see what turns up. | 找找那个人的记录看会发现什么 |
[15:17] | The name is dave williams. | 那个人的名字叫Dave.Williams |
[15:19] | How do you know he’s with teleshore? | 你怎么直到他在用Teleshore? |
[15:21] | I went through his mail. | 我偷看了他的信 |
[15:24] | God,you remind me of mom. | 天哪 你让我想起了我妈 |
[15:29] | So what else you need? | 你还需要什么? |
[15:31] | Could you smuggle me in a cold brewski? | 你能给我一瓶冰啤酒吗? |
[15:39] | Boy,no one knows you like family. | |
[15:51] | Jackson? | |
[15:52] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[15:59] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[16:06] | That’ll work. | 什么事都没有发生 |
[16:48] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[16:49] | I think so. | 应该是吧 |
[16:52] | Good. | 好吧 |
[16:54] | So who the hell are you? | 那到底是谁? |
[16:57] | Darcy. | 我是Darcy |
[16:58] | Who the hell are you? | 那你呢? |
[16:59] | Susan,jackson’s girlfriend. | 我是Susan jackson的女朋友 |
[17:02] | He never said anything about a girlfriend when we hooked up at the club. | 我在酒吧认识他的时候他没说他有女朋友 |
[17:05] | Well,when guys goslut-hu they tend not to play the girlfriend card. | 男人们在外边找乐子时肯定不说他有女朋友 |
[17:11] | Did you just call me a slut? | 你说我是荡妇? |
[17:13] | You met the guy tonight. | 你晚上遇见一个男的 |
[17:14] | Now you’re in his shower. | 然后你现在在他的浴室 |
[17:15] | I’m just doing the math. | 我只是随便推测一下 |
[17:17] | Got the pizza. | 我买来披萨了 |
[17:18] | Oh… | |
[17:19] | Crap. | 见鬼 |
[17:20] | So we break up,and 15 minutes later you’re with someone else? | 我们才分开15分钟后你就和别人在一起? |
[17:25] | You got over me fast. | 你这么快就忘了我呀 |
[17:27] | I’m surprised it took 15 minutes. | 我很吃惊那还需要15分钟 |
[17:28] | Stay out of this. | 呆一边儿去 |
[17:30] | Susan,why are you here? | Susan 你怎么在这? |
[17:32] | I wanted to talk about our future. | 我想和你说说我们的将来 |
[17:35] | You–you said you didn’t want a future. | 你说你不想要将来 |
[17:37] | Well,i was starting to change my mind, | 我改变主意了 |
[17:40] | and then i show up and find 5 feet of lip gloss in the shower. | 然后我发现一个女人呆在你的浴室 |
[17:46] | I brought hot wings. | 我还带着热鸡翅 |
[17:48] | You’re not getting any. | 你一个也吃不到 |
[17:54] | Hi. | 你好 |
[17:54] | What’s that for? | 你拿酒干什么? |
[17:55] | Well,i was gonna use it to wash down a bottle of sleeping pills | 我原打算在你丈夫的乐队下一次玩摇滚的时候 |
[17:59] | The next time your husband’s “band” defiled another rock classic. | 用它灌下一整瓶安眠药 |
[18:02] | But since you got them a rehearsal space,i thought we could share it over ice. | 既然你给他们找了一个排练场 我想我可以把它喝了 |
[18:06] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[18:10] | Hey. | |
[18:10] | We’re taking off. | 我们刚要出去 |
[18:11] | Remember,i’m spending the night at kirby’s house. | 我今天晚上在Kirby家 |
[18:13] | Oh,right. | 好的 |
[18:14] | And,kirby,tell your mom thanks. | Kirby 替我跟你妈说谢谢 |
[18:15] | That place she found for tom is already paying off. | 她帮Tom找到了房子 |
[18:18] | Yeah,she said she was there yesterday and said it was looking pretty cool. | 她说她昨天到那儿时 那儿看起来好极了 |
[18:21] | Sh-she was there?Why? | 她昨天怎么去那了? |
[18:23] | She was just dropping off some old furniture for mr.Scavo– | 她只是给Scavo先生送一些旧家具 |
[18:26] | a couple chairs,lamp,futon. | 一对椅子 灯还有床垫 |
[18:30] | Oh. | |
[18:31] | Well,see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[18:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:34] | Drive safely. | 小心点开车 |
[18:35] | Yeah. | |
[18:37] | Um… | |
[18:38] | Neat or rocks? | |
[18:39] | Rocks. | |
[18:41] | So why does tom need a bed in his rehearsal space? | Tom在排练室要床干什么? |
[18:45] | Not a bed– a futon,like a couch. | 不是床– 是一个床垫 就像一个睡椅一样 |
[18:48] | That folds out to a bed. | 那打开了就是一个床 |
[18:50] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么呀 |
[18:51] | Well,if it’s just a couch,why didn’t tom tell you about it? | 如果只是一个睡椅Tom为什么不告诉你? |
[18:54] | How do you know he didn’t? | 你怎么知道他没有? |
[18:55] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[18:56] | Did he? | 我不知道 |
[18:59] | No. | 没有 |
[19:02] | Well,good for you. | 对你来说挺好的 |
[19:04] | Good for you for not worrying about your husband’s bachelor pad. | 你不用担心你丈夫的单身公寓 |
[19:07] | You are not the teeniest bit paranoid,and i say brava. | 你不只是一点偏执了 |
[19:12] | Now why aren’t we drinking? | 我们喝酒吧? |
[19:22] | Whoo-hoo-hoo! | |
[19:23] | Not bad! | 还不错! |
[19:24] | I mean,we were really cookin’ there. | 我觉得我们做的挺好的 |
[19:26] | Tom,you got any beer in the fridge? | Tom 冰箱里还有啤酒吗? |
[19:28] | I got nothing but beer in the fridge. | 冰箱里面除了啤酒就没有别的了 |
[19:30] | All right,everyone,go grab a cold one. | 好吧 每人一瓶冰镇的 |
[19:32] | You earned it. | 我们应得的 |
[19:33] | You sounded great. | 你唱的真好 |
[19:36] | Oh,do we blow. | |
[19:37] | Oh,yeah. | |
[19:38] | Not you,though. | 不是你 |
[19:39] | Man,you got the heart of a real blues guy. | 你是个货真价实的忧郁男 |
[19:42] | Ah,that’s what five years in prison’ll do to ya. | 那都拜我在监狱里的那五年所赐 |
[19:44] | Oh,yeah. | |
[19:45] | I heard about that. | 我听说了 |
[19:46] | Still… | 还是要问下… |
[19:48] | It’s fun,isn’t it? | 那怎么样? |
[19:49] | Highlight of my week. | 照亮了我这一整周 |
[19:51] | You know,uh… | 你知道… |
[19:53] | I was thinking,maybe we should bump up our rehearsal schedule, | 我在想 我们是不是该制定下排练日程 |
[19:55] | You know,to start working the kinks out. | 我怎么会有这个想法 |
[19:57] | Ah,twice a week’s about all i can handle. | 我一周最多两次 |
[19:59] | What are you doing that’s more important than this? | 还有什么比这个更重要? |
[20:01] | Well,let’s see. | 让我想想 |
[20:02] | My job,my son. | 我的工作 我的儿子 |
[20:04] | Uh… | |
[20:05] | Also,i just… | 我还要 |
[20:07] | Met this woman. | 约会 |
[20:08] | Oh,no,dude,not blowing us off for a girl. | 哦 伙计 不要为了个女孩儿撇下我们 |
[20:10] | Buddy,i just started seeing her,all right? | 伙计们 我才开始和她约会 |
[20:12] | It’s kind of important for the whole “getting back on the horse” thing. | |
[20:15] | Right,what about saturday afternoon? | 好吧 周六下午怎么样? |
[20:18] | I mean,come on,man. | 来吧 |
[20:19] | We gotta do this. | 我们应该做这个 |
[20:21] | Why? | 为什么? |
[20:23] | You’re putting a lot of time and effort into a neighborhood garage band. | 你已经花费了这么多时间足够成立一个邻里车库乐队 |
[20:27] | Why is it such a big deal to you? | 为什么这对你这么重要? |
[20:30] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[20:32] | I’m–i’m just having a real good time. | 我只是觉得很快乐 |
[20:36] | All right,boys! | 好吧 伙计们! |
[20:37] | What do you say? | 你们觉得怎么样? |
[20:38] | We gonna drink beer or we gonna play some rock ‘n’ roll? | 我们现在喝酒还是唱歌? |
[20:48] | Tom,where are you? | Tom 你去哪了? |
[20:50] | Hey,babe,we just really got into a groove at rehearsal, | 嘿 宝贝儿 我们排练的太高兴了 |
[20:53] | And i think we’re gonna play for a couple more hours. | 我觉得我们还要再玩几个小时 |
[20:56] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[20:57] | Anyway,i just wanna say don’t wait up for me. | 不管怎么 我就是给你说不用等我了 |
[20:58] | And i will,um,i’ll see you in the morning,okay? | 明天早上见 好吗? |
[21:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:02] | Bye. | 再见 |
[21:21] | Oh,my god. | 哦 天哪 |
[21:25] | Lynette! | |
[21:29] | You said you were rehearsing. | 你说你在排练 |
[21:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:34] | The guys–the guys left,and i just figured i’d,uh… | 他们走了 然后我发现我有点… |
[21:38] | Hang out for aittle bit. | |
[21:40] | Why can’t you do that at home? | 你为什么不在家里呢? |
[21:44] | What the hell is this? | 这到底怎么了? |
[21:46] | You moving out on me? | 你要从家搬出去? |
[21:49] | Why would i move out? | 我为什么要搬出去? |
[21:51] | So you can have your affair– you know, | 你有外遇 你知道 |
[21:54] | The one that follows the sports car and the garage band and wanting to quit your job, | 赛车 车库乐队还有等着被辞退 |
[22:00] | The final stage of your midlife crisis. | 你中年危机的最后阶段 |
[22:04] | Oh,and then… | 然后 |
[22:06] | When i hear anne schilling has been dropping by- | 当我怕听见Anne Schilling掉下来- |
[22:09] | – lynette!She had a bunch of old, crappyurniture in her garage. | – lynette她车库里有旧家具 |
[22:13] | I bought it for 50 bucks. | 我花50美元买了 |
[22:14] | You don’t really think that… | 你不会真的以为… |
[22:20] | Okay… | 好的… |
[22:23] | These past few months, | 我们为汽车还有旅游打架 |
[22:24] | when we’ve been fighting about the car and the road trip, part… | 已经过去几个月了 |
[22:29] | Part of me thought that you were just complaining to complain, trying to ruin my fun. | 我觉得你不停的抱怨抱怨 试图妨碍我玩乐 |
[22:34] | But if it’s affecting you like this, | 但是如果它真的影响了你 |
[22:36] | If it’s making you actually think that i would hurt you in that way, | 如果它真的让你觉得我故意这样伤害你 |
[22:41] | I’m done with all of this. | 我再也不做这些了 |
[22:45] | So you’ll come home? | 所以你能回家了吗? |
[22:47] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[23:00] | Let me just square all this stuff away,okay? | 让我整理下好吗? |
[23:03] | And then i will see you ere. | 我在家等你 |
[23:07] | Good. | 好的 |
[23:13] | Maybe when you come home, you could teach me how to play that video game. | 也许你回家的时候还能教我玩电子游戏呢 |
[23:18] | That’d be great. | 那太好了 |
[23:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:33] | 嘿 Clay | |
[23:34] | Is mr.Banks around? | Mr.Banks 在吗? |
[23:35] | Uh,he’s not back from lunch yet. | 他午饭还没有回来 |
[23:36] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[23:37] | Oh,i need to sweet-talk him into giving carlos two months off. | 我想让他给 Carlos 放两个月假 |
[23:41] | Oh,you two going away somewhere? | 哦 你们两个要去哪? |
[23:43] | No,just carlos. | 不是 Carlos一个人 |
[23:44] | Mrs.Hildebrand is taking him to europe as her personal massage therapist. | Hildebrand夫人要带他去欧洲给她做私人治疗师 |
[23:50] | Personal massage therapist? | 私人治疗师? |
[23:52] | Paying him a fortune. | 给他一个机会 |
[23:53] | But he’s worth it. | 但是他值得 |
[23:54] | I mean,what he’s done for that woman, no one else has been able to do. | 我的意思是他为那个女的做了那些别人不能做的 |
[23:58] | So… | 所以… |
[23:59] | He told you about that? | 那告诉你了? |
[24:01] | They both did. | 他们都告诉我了 |
[24:02] | You should have seen the woman, looking at carlos, gushing like crazy. | 你应该见过她看Carlos的眼神 像疯了似的 |
[24:06] | And you’re okay with them going away together? | 你不介意他们一起去? |
[24:09] | Why should i be jealous? | 我为什么要吃醋? |
[24:10] | The woman’s,like,60. | 那女人看起来有60岁 |
[24:12] | If she gets off on carlos’ magical touch,what do i care? | 如果Carlos的神奇按摩把她治好了 我还介意什么 |
[24:16] | Well,you’re broad-minded. | |
[24:17] | You know, if my girlfriend knew that my ssages were giving a woman orgasms, | 如果我女朋友知道我的按摩能让一个女人兴奋 |
[24:22] | – No matter how old she was- – whoa,whoa,whoa. | – 不管她几岁 |
[24:25] | Nobody used the “o” word. | 没有人用到兴奋这个词 |
[24:28] | He didn’t mention that? | 他没有提到那个? |
[24:29] | No! | 没有 |
[24:30] | He’s giving her orgasms? | 他让她兴奋? |
[24:32] | Nah,not deliberately! | 不是 不是故意的 |
[24:33] | Uh,he swears he’s only been doing his standard massage. | 他发誓他只是在做按摩 |
[24:36] | Oh,i bet he does! | 我希望他是 |
[24:38] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[24:39] | Is she here now? | 她在这吗? |
[24:40] | Oh,no,no. | 不在 |
[24:40] | She prefers her place,so she’s been sending a car for him. | 她喜欢自己的地方 所以他派车来接他 |
[24:48] | Where?Where does she live? | 哪?她住在哪? |
[24:49] | It’s that big house on the corner of lake and pinehurst. | 湖一角的那个大房子 |
[24:52] | I’m sorry,gaby. | 对不起 Gaby |
[24:53] | Is there anything i can do? | 我能做些什么吗? |
[24:54] | Well,when the time comes, an alibi would be nice. | 时机来了 我要看看他的接口 |
[25:04] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[25:05] | ???????? | 对不起我没有时间 |
[25:06] | I have the mailman upstairs in my tub. | 邮递员在楼上 |
[25:10] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[25:11] | You have no right to be mad at me. | 你没有权利对我发疯 |
[25:14] | I don’t? | 我没有吗? |
[25:15] | I try to commit to you, and you push me away. | 我试图给你解释 但是你把我推得远远地 |
[25:17] | I try to move on, and i’m a shallow jerk, what the hell are you doing? | 我想要继续 我是ShallowV.Jerk 你到底在做什么? |
[25:20] | Yeah,i have been married twice, | 我结过两次婚了 |
[25:23] | And both times that’s imploded, so really,i feel like… | 两次都失败了 所以真的 我感觉… |
[25:28] | Love is not my friend. | 爱情不是我的朋友 |
[25:30] | You know,i-i wish that i could say it was just rotten luck, but… | 我希望我能说我真是幸运 但是… |
[25:35] | I just am thinking that… | 我在想… |
[25:38] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这样做 |
[25:40] | You can’t? | 你不能? |
[25:42] | I-i never even had a real girlfriend before i met you. | 你是我见过的最好的女朋友 |
[25:44] | I didn’t want one. | 我也不想要 |
[25:44] | And the first time i try to commit,bam! | 第一次我试着把自己托付给你 |
[25:46] | I get smacked. | 我尝到了滋味 |
[25:47] | Look,i don’t even know where we are anymore. | 看 我甚至不知道我们在哪 |
[25:51] | Wow. | |
[25:57] | We really messed this up, didn’t we? | 我们把一切都搞砸了是吗? |
[26:02] | Pretty much,yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[26:04] | We just have so much baggage. | 我们有太多的负担了 |
[26:07] | I sh we could start over. | 我希望我们可以重新开始 |
[26:13] | Can we start over? | 我们能重新开始吗? |
[26:37] | Hello? | 你好? |
[26:39] | Hi. | |
[26:40] | Uh,is susan meyer there? | |
[26:46] | May i ask who’s calling? | 我能问问你是哪位吗? |
[26:49] | This is jackson… | 我是jackson… |
[26:50] | Braddock. | |
[26:51] | Uh,we met once. | 我们见过的 |
[26:52] | I don’t know if you remember me. | 不知道你还记不记得我 |
[26:53] | I have brown hair. | 我是棕发 |
[26:54] | Uh,yeah. | 恩是 |
[26:55] | I think i remember you. | 我记得你 |
[26:57] | Well,anyway, i thought we really clicked, | 我们很来电 |
[26:59] | So i was wondering if you might want to have dinner with me. | 所以我想请你吃饭 |
[27:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:05] | When? | 什么时候? |
[27:06] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[27:08] | – I know this great mexican- – french place. | – 有家墨西哥- – 法国料理 |
[27:12] | Sounds great. | 还不错 |
[27:14] | Pick me up at 7:00. | 7点来接我 |
[27:16] | Great. | 好的 |
[27:18] | Where do you live? | 你住在哪里? |
[27:32] | May i help you? | 你有什么事么? |
[27:34] | Excuse me. | 请问? |
[27:35] | I am gabrielle solis. | 我是SOLIDS |
[27:37] | Perhaps you know my husband? | 也许你认识我丈夫 |
[27:40] | He “rubs” your boss. | 他管你们的上司 |
[27:42] | Where are they? | 他们现在哪? |
[27:43] | I am under strict instructions not to disturb mrs.Hildebrand. | 我只知道不可以打扰BROWN先生 |
[27:47] | You can wait here. | 你可以在这等吗 |
[27:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[27:53] | When the cops bust up this brothel, i’m gonna tell them you’re the madame. | 警察来检查 我会告诉他们你是老板 |
[28:07] | That’s it,right there. | 就是那儿 恩 很舒服 |
[28:11] | You sure this isn’t too rough? | 你真的感觉力度适中 |
[28:13] | No way. | 很好 |
[28:14] | Go deeper. | 在重点 |
[28:15] | I can take it. | 我没关系 |
[28:18] | Ohh. | 哦 |
[28:30] | Hold on. | 继续下去 |
[28:31] | I’ve got a crick. | 哦 背部有点痉挛 |
[28:39] | Carlos,i just remembered i had an important business call to make. | CARLOS 我有个重要电话 |
[28:46] | Could you give me the room for a minute? | 让我打一下 |
[28:47] | Absolutely. | 好 |
[28:58] | Mrs.Solis, what are you doing here? | Solis太太 你在干吗 |
[29:01] | I know what you’ve been up to, and shame on you. | 我知道你在这干嘛,我替你感觉害臊 |
[29:04] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[29:05] | I know about…The big “o. | 我知道关于鸡巴 |
[29:09] | ” oh,dear. | 哦天啊 |
[29:09] | He could tell? | 他竟然说了 |
[29:11] | I’m beyond mortified. | 我感觉很窘惑 |
[29:14] | I understand your concern, but i assure you it was only that one time. | 我明白你的担心 保证它不会再发生 |
[29:18] | It’s never happened again. | 它不会再发生 |
[29:19] | And it never will, because if you think i’m gonna let you drag carlos off to europe,you’re nuts. | 我不会允许你带CARLOS去欧洲的 你个疯子 |
[29:25] | I suppose i should be flattered that a woman | 我是不是该庆幸 |
[29:27] | As young and beautiful as you should see me as a threat. | 你那么漂亮的女人把我当成威胁 |
[29:31] | But it would be a shame to let it end a friendship that’s come to mean so much to me. | 这样就吹了我一个朋友太不值了 |
[29:36] | Maybe a little too much. | 有点太过了 |
[29:38] | Mrs.Solis,my husband’s gone. | Solis太太 我先生去世了 |
[29:40] | I’m estranged from my family. | 家人疏远我 |
[29:42] | If you live with loneliness long enough, | 要是你也尝过这孤独 |
[29:44] | It becomes an ache inside you– an actual physical pain. | 那是一种切身的疼痛 |
[29:48] | I thought i’d live with that pain the rest of my life. | 你一定和我一样一生难忘 |
[29:50] | Then your husband healed me. | 而你先生拯救了我 |
[29:52] | Can you blame me for being grateful? | 我是否应该心存感激呢? |
[29:57] | No,but i just think we should end things before they get any weirder. | 我只想在事态严重前结束 |
[30:03] | Carlos tells me you used to be a fashion model. | Carlos说你以前是模特 |
[30:07] | I’ve always had a passion for clothes. | 我一向迷恋衣服 |
[30:09] | The reason i’m going to europe is to see the couture collections in paris and milan. | 这次去欧洲是去看巴黎和米兰的时装展 |
[30:15] | Lucky you. | 真幸运 |
[30:17] | It’s not so much fun going alone. | 不过一个人去有点孤单 |
[30:19] | But if i had a knowledgeable companion like you to be my guide… | 要是有你陪的话… |
[30:26] | In fact,you could be my personal shopper. | 你还能陪我购物 |
[30:29] | That is, if you don’t mind being paid in dresses. | 可能再送你几件裙子 |
[30:35] | Gosh,that’s a… | 真是… |
[30:38] | A hell of a sweet offer, but i’ve… | 不错的条件 不过… |
[30:41] | Got the girls, and,um… | 我有孩子要带… |
[30:43] | We’ll bring them along. | 可以一起带去 |
[30:45] | Think what fun we’ll have dressing them up. | 给他们穿漂亮衣服 |
[30:51] | What the hell? | 天呐? |
[30:52] | You’re never too young to see paris,right? | 去巴黎真好 |
[30:54] | I’m so glad! | 太好了! |
[30:56] | I can see we’re going to be great friends. | 你们真是好朋友 |
[31:01] | Carlos! | |
[31:02] | I’m done with my call. | 我电话打好了 |
[31:21] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[31:23] | If it’s the cat eating spaghetti, i’ve already seen it. | 我已经看过猫吃意大利面条那段 |
[31:25] | It’s our band logo. | 是银行商标 |
[31:27] | We’re thinking of getting t-shirts made up. | 作成衬衫类型 |
[31:30] | “blue odyssey”? | “蓝色旅行”? |
[31:31] | Who came up with that? | 谁提出来的 |
[31:32] | This was the name of my brother’s band when he was in high school. | 我哥哥高中时候的银行名字 |
[31:37] | You have a brother? | 你有哥哥 |
[31:40] | Had. | 当然 |
[31:41] | He died. | 过世了 |
[31:44] | Well,you never told me about him. | 好吧 你从没提起过他 |
[31:48] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[31:52] | His name was steve. | 他叫steve |
[31:55] | He was a great guy… | 很了不起的人 |
[31:58] | Just kinda got caught up in drugs and couldn’t get out. | |
[32:02] | He went to prison, and when he was there, he was killed… | 吸毒不能自拔 他进了监狱 死在里面 |
[32:07] | By another inmate. | 被另个监犯杀死 |
[32:09] | And what happened to the guy who killed him? | 杀他的人后来什么下场 |
[32:11] | Oh,the court ruled it self-defense, so the guy finished his time, and he got out. | 判他自卫 就这样了 |
[32:17] | I can’t believe you’ve never told me about him. | 不感相信你竟然没提过此事 |
[32:22] | I mean,it might help you to talk about stuff like that. | 你可以这样来谈论类似的事情 |
[32:29] | I have my own way of dealing with it. | 我有自己的处理方法 |
[32:34] | Oh,sorry i’m late. | 抱歉来晚了 |
[32:36] | That rehearsal was awesome. | 预演太帅了 |
[32:38] | They’re letting me sing lead vocal on “hotel california. | 他们让我主唱 |
[32:42] | ” oh,that’s nice. | 太好了 |
[32:43] | Hey,was there a blue convertible parked in front of katherine’s? | Katherine家前有辆蓝车? |
[32:46] | Yes,there was. | 是 |
[32:47] | Nice one. | 很不错 |
[32:48] | My god,he’s still there. | 原来还在啊 |
[32:49] | Who’s still there? | 谁在? |
[32:50] | Well,katherine’s been lonely, so i set her up with a client, | katherine很孤独 所以我介绍了个客户给她 |
[32:52] | And he’s been there for over four hours, so you know it’s going well! | 已经4个小时了 太好了! |
[32:56] | Good for you! | 真有你的! |
[32:57] | My clever little matchmaker. | 我聪明的小媒婆 |
[33:00] | Well, you deserve some credit,too. | 你也不错 |
[33:01] | I mean,you brought us peter’s business. | 你拉了peter的生意 |
[33:04] | Peter? | |
[33:06] | Peter hickey? | |
[33:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:08] | You set him up with katherine? | 你把他介绍给katherine? |
[33:09] | Is that bad? | 有不妥吗? |
[33:11] | Potentially. | 的确 |
[33:12] | Is he gay? | 他同性恋? |
[33:13] | Ugh! | |
[33:14] | I knew he had too much product in his hair. | 他发胶涂太多了 |
[33:17] | No,it’s just that when i booked the anniversary party, | 我订庆典的时候 |
[33:20] | I didn’t want you to be uncomfortable around peter, | 我不想你对peter有成见 |
[33:22] | So i said we’d met in college, which is not actually the case. | 所以我说我们是大学同学 但其实 |
[33:25] | Well,where did you meet? | 你们在哪认识的? |
[33:27] | Prison. | 牢里 |
[33:29] | Peter’s a felon? | Peter是重罪犯? |
[33:32] | But he’s so refined, so handsome. | 但他很帅很不错 |
[33:34] | Two qualities that did not serve him well behind bars. | 他在酒吧犯的事 |
[33:37] | My god,orson. | 天啊 orson |
[33:38] | What kind of criminal is he? | 他犯了什么事? |
[33:39] | A killer or a rapist? | 杀人还是强奸? |
[33:40] | Oh,no,no,no, nothing like that. | 不是那样的 |
[33:43] | They got him for organ trafficking. | 是贩卖器官 |
[33:44] | What? | 什么? |
[33:45] | He was a surgeon, and it seems that when the opportunity presented itself, | 他是个外科医生 所以机会充分 |
[33:49] | He’d harvest the odd liver or kidney from a deceased patient | 他从个过世的病人身上搞了个肺和肾 |
[33:52] | And then sell it on the black market. | 然后卖到黑市 |
[33:54] | Are you telling me that i set katherine up with a convicted graverobber? | 你是说我介绍给katherine一个盗墓贼? |
[33:58] | Well,you said yourself, women over 40 can only be so choosy. | 你自己说的 女人过了40 真是挑剔 |
[34:00] | That is not funny! | 这不是闹着玩的! |
[34:02] | I have to go warn katherine. | 我得警告katherine |
[34:12] | Katherine,hi! | Katherine 嗨! |
[34:13] | Is everything all right over there? | 一切都好吗? |
[34:15] | Yes,everything’s fine. | 恩 都好 |
[34:18] | Then why are you whispering? | 干吗那么小声? |
[34:23] | Peter just fell asleep. | Peter睡着了 |
[34:25] | I don’t want to wake him. | 我不想弄醒他 |
[34:26] | Oh,my god. | 天啊 |
[34:28] | You slept with him? | 你们睡过了? |
[34:31] | You can wag that finger all you like. | 怎么说都行 |
[34:33] | I’ve got just six words for you,bree hodge… | 我要对你说六个字 bree hodge… |
[34:38] | Thank you,thank you, thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢! |
[34:40] | Oh,i just really wish you’d taken things more slowly. | 我只想让你慢点节奏 |
[34:44] | Bree,you have given me the most magical night i’ve had since i don’t know when. | Bree 你给了我奇妙的一夜 |
[34:49] | Are you gonna make me feel bad about it now? | 现在让我反悔吗? |
[34:51] | No,i’m not. | 不是 |
[34:54] | Oh! | |
[34:55] | He is just so wonderful. | 他太棒了 |
[34:57] | I tell you,if i’m not careful, this guy could steal my heart. | 要是我不当心的话 他会偷走我的心 |
[35:02] | Well,if he tries, just promise you’ll call. | 如果真是那样 告诉我一声 |
[35:11] | , sorry i’m late. | 对不起 我晚了 |
[35:12] | I was sleeping so soundly. | 我睡的很好 |
[35:15] | Peter didn’t want to wake me. | Peter没叫我 |
[35:18] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[35:19] | A cosmopolitan. | 都市味道 |
[35:20] | That’s your favorite,isn’t it? | 你喜欢吗? |
[35:22] | It’s 10:00 a.M.I don’t want a drink. | 早上10:00 我不想喝 |
[35:26] | You will. | 你会的 |
[35:31] | But… | 但是… |
[35:32] | These homeless people whose kidneys he bought– he at least paid them well, right? | 他重金买了那些无家可归的人的肾 |
[35:38] | Oh,i am so,so sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:41] | Oh,it’s not your fault.You didn’t know. | 不是你的错 你不知道 |
[35:43] | I have no one but myself to blame. | 我只能怪自己 |
[35:48] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[35:48] | I’m going to maryland. | 我要去maryland |
[35:50] | You can’t just move because of one bad date. | 你不能就因为这一次就搬走吧 |
[35:53] | You don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[35:55] | When we started this,you were just as lonely as i was– | 我们开始的时候你跟我一样孤单– |
[36:00] | orson in jail,benjy gone. | orson入狱了 benjy也走了 |
[36:03] | And i felt bad for you, but,boy,was it nice to have somebody in the same boat. | 我为你难过 感到同患难 |
[36:07] | And then orson got out, and now he’s here all the time. | 然后orson回来了 整天陪着你 |
[36:11] | And i feel like you’re this… | 我感觉你们… |
[36:13] | Fun,happy power couple, and i’m just this needy, pathetic idiot… | 快乐地夫妇 而我只是个白痴… |
[36:21] | Who hops into bed with the first pancreas thief who kisses her. | 随便被个小偷亲了 |
[36:33] | I should be with family. | 我该跟家人在一道 |
[36:35] | And i’m not family? | 我不是家人? |
[36:41] | Katherine,all my life, i wanted a sister. | Katherine我一直就想要个姐姐 |
[36:45] | And now i feel like i finally have one. | 然后我觉得我有一个了 |
[36:48] | But we’re always fighting and competing with each other. | 但我们一直在争着 |
[36:53] | Well,what could be more sisterly than that? | 还有比这更像姐妹吗? |
[36:58] | I know i’m not the most… | 我知道我不是… |
[37:02] | Demonstrative… | 最有说服力的… |
[37:03] | Person, but i care about you deeply, | 我很关心你 |
[37:06] | And if you were to just walk out of my life, i would be very… | 如果你要离开… |
[37:12] | Very unhappy. | 我会很不高兴 |
[37:16] | Well,i wouldn’t want that. | 我才不要 |
[37:18] | Good. | 太好了 |
[37:24] | Well, now that that’s settled… | 好了 现在解决了… |
[37:26] | Let’s make some pies. | 一起做点派吧 |
[37:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:32] | Can i have another cosmo? | 能再来杯吗? |
[37:34] | No. | 不 |
[37:39] | Hey,is porter still at kirby’s? | porter还在kirby家? |
[37:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:42] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了? |
[37:43] | You’ve been antsy all night. | 整晚都很不安 |
[37:44] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[37:45] | No,i’m fine.I’m fine. | 我很好 很好 |
[37:52] | Okay,i know what it is. | 我知道 |
[37:53] | I have had this nagging feeling that i’ve forgotten something, | 我感觉我忘了什么 |
[37:56] | And then i just realized i think i left the freezer door at scavo’s open. | 我忘了关scavo’s的门 |
[38:00] | You sure? | 真的? |
[38:01] | No. | 恩 |
[38:03] | That’s why it’s gonna drive me crazy. | 真疯狂 |
[38:05] | I better go down there and check. | 我最好去看下 |
[38:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:08] | Hurry back. | 快点回来 |
[38:20] | I’m so glad you were able to get away. | 真好你来了 |
[38:22] | I didn’t think you’d make it. | 我以为你不来了 |
[38:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:27] | I’m glad my parents still think i’m young enough for sleepovers. | 我爸妈还觉得我太小 |
[38:35] | Crap! | 妈的! |
[38:36] | It’s my dad! | 我爸来了! |
[38:45] | Dad,hi. | 爸爸 |
[38:45] | I was just–i was just… | 我在… |
[38:47] | I know what you were “just. | 我知道你在干什么 |
[38:53] | ” when i found this, i thought, oh,great! | 我找到这个就明白了 |
[38:55] | One of the guys in the band is having an affair. | 有个家伙搞事了 |
[38:57] | And then it hit me– porter has a key. | 然后我就想到– porter有钥匙 |
[39:04] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[39:07] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[39:08] | Don’t. | 别 |
[39:10] | She isn’t wearing anything, all right? | 她没穿衣服 |
[39:13] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[39:14] | Just some girl from english class. | 英语班的一个女孩 |
[39:16] | You–you don’t know her. | 你不认识的 |
[39:18] | I’m gonna go in the bathroom. | 我去洗手间 |
[39:19] | You got 60 seconds to get her out of here. | 你一分钟把她弄走 |
[39:47] | Hey,mike. | 嗨 mike |
[39:48] | Look at you all dressed up. | 你都穿好衣服了 |
[39:50] | Oh,i was,um, kind of on a date. | 恩 有个约会 |
[39:55] | How did it go? | 怎么样? |
[39:57] | Pretty bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[39:58] | Basically,she just grilled me all through dinner– what do i think about this? | 她把我跟晚饭一道烤了 |
[40:01] | What would i do if that? | 我该说什么? |
[40:03] | I barely even know her. | 我都不认识她 |
[40:04] | I felt like i was on trial for my life. | 我感觉在受审问 |
[40:06] | Oh,i’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:08] | I just wanted somebody nice to have a cup of coffee with. | 我只想找人喝咖啡 |
[40:10] | I guess that’s too much to ask. | 感觉问太多了 |
[40:13] | Well,it’s kinda late for coffee,but… | 现在喝咖啡有点晚… |
[40:17] | I do have lemonade. | 不过我有柠檬汁 |
[40:19] | I’d settle for lemonade. | 给我来点柠檬汁 |
[40:28] | Hey,you know, i know it seems like i am being hard on you, | 听着 你可能觉得我太严厉 |
[40:33] | But like i told you before, i don’t think that you’re emotionally ready for sex. | 但我觉得你还不够年龄做爱 |
[40:39] | I know.You said. | 我知道 你说过 |
[40:42] | Just making sure you heard me. | 确保你记住了 |
[40:45] | Now go to bed. | 睡觉去 |
[40:47] | It’s late. | 晚了 |
[40:53] | Want me to,uh, put the car cover on for you first? | 我帮你把车罩起来? |
[40:56] | Sure. | 好的 |
[40:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:13] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该在这 |
[41:13] | Someone might recognize your car. | 有人会认出你的车 |
[41:15] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好? |
[41:18] | My dad doesn’t suspect anything. | 爸爸没怀疑什么 |
[41:20] | I’m sorry if i got you in any trouble. | 对不起给你麻烦了 |
[41:23] | It’s okay. | 没什么 |
[41:25] | You’re worth it. | 你值得的 |
[41:28] | There are dangerous women in this world. | 这世上有危险的女人 |
[41:32] | Some are lovers, blind to the consequences of their actions. | 相爱的人不顾他们的结局 |
[41:39] | Some are wives enraged by the betrayal of those they trusted. | 妻子因深信的人的背叛而愤怒 |
[41:49] | Others are predators, deviously setting traps to get what they want. | 还有些捕猎者 布下陷阱 |
[41:59] | If you’re unlucky enough to come upon one of these dangerous creatures, | 如果你不幸遭遇这样的人 |
[42:05] | The safest thing to do… | 最安全的做法… |
[42:07] | I pulled those records you asked for. | 我带了你要查的档案 |
[42:08] | Looks like your mr.Williams is keeping a little secret. | 好象Williams先生是有些小秘密 |
[42:12] | Is run the other way. | 就是 另觅出路 |