时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is bree, and I am an alcoholic. | 我叫Bree 我是个酗酒者 |
[00:05] | Bree put her problem behind her. | Bree把她的问题抛之脑后 |
[00:07] | There’s at least one employer who’d love to hire me. | 至少有一个人愿意雇佣我 |
[00:09] | Who? | 谁? |
[00:10] | Orson asked for a job. | Orson要求一份工作 |
[00:12] | You. | 你 |
[00:12] | Dave lost his temper… | Dave的脾气失控了… |
[00:14] | Damn it, edie! I said no! | 该死 Edie 我说了不 |
[00:15] | And aroused the suspicion… This guy is up to something. | -并且引起了邻居的… -这个男人有鬼 |
[00:19] | Of his neighbor. | 怀疑 |
[00:20] | It was all karen mccluskey’s fault. | 这都是Karen Mccluskey的错 |
[00:22] | She kept asking me all this stuff about your background. | 她总是问我一些关于你背景的事 |
[00:25] | She reminds me of my grandmother | 她让我想起了我祖母 |
[00:26] | When we first started to notice. | 当我们注意到的时候… |
[00:28] | The dementia, that is. You think karen’s going senile? | -她得了早老性痴呆 -你觉得Karen得了痴呆症? |
[00:36] | It could have been such a lovely evening. | 这本可以是一个美好的夜晚 |
[00:39] | You see, the idea was to have a surprise birthday party. | 你看到了 这将有一场惊喜生日晚会 |
[00:45] | People would bring food and gifts | 人们会带来食物和礼物 |
[00:47] | And wait in the dark For the guest of honor to arrive. | 在黑暗中等待寿星的来临 |
[00:52] | But it turned out to be a night full of surprises– | 这确实是一个充满”惊喜”的夜晚… |
[00:55] | The kind most people do’t care for. | 大多数人并不喜欢的”惊喜” |
[00:58] | Damn it, lynette. Why do you have to be such a buzz kill? | 该死的 Lynette 你为什么非得这么扫兴? |
[01:01] | Why can’t you, just once, give me a little support? | 你难道就不能给我点支持吗 哪怕一次 |
[01:04] | Fine. I’ll get you a towel. | 好吧 我会给你拿条毛巾来 |
[01:07] | For what? | 干什么 |
[01:10] | If I was with another woman, that wouldn’t bother you? | 如果我和另一个女人在一起 你也不介意吗 |
[01:13] | No, it wouldn’t. | 不 不会 |
[01:22] | I’m sorry that I lied, and for what it’s worth, | 很抱歉我说谎了 无论如何 |
[01:24] | The guilt has been tearing me apart. | 负罪感都快把我撕裂了 |
[01:26] | Get your hands off me, you selfish son of a bitch! | 拿开你的手 你这个自私的混蛋 |
[01:30] | Orson, please. You’re putting me in an impossible position. | Orson 拜托 你这样让我很难做 |
[01:33] | Then let me make it simpler for you. | 那我来让它变简单些吧 |
[01:35] | I want a divorce. | 我要离婚 |
[01:39] | Oh, yes, it could have been such a lovely evening, | 是啊 这本可以是一个美好的夜晚 |
[01:43] | But this was one party that was over… | 但这场晚会在开始之前… |
[01:47] | Before it even began. | 就已经结束了 |
[01:49] | Surprise! | 惊喜啊! |
[01:52] | You think you can screw with me? | 你以为这样就能骗过我吗 |
[02:08] | Moments before she was to leave for the party, | 在她准备去参加晚会之前 |
[02:10] | Gabrielle solis was at her mirror, | Gabrielle Solis站在镜子前 |
[02:13] | Halfheartedly putting the final touches on her lips. | 缺乏热情地把最后一笔口红画完 |
[02:17] | You see, a problem had come to her attention… | 看 她注意到一个问题… |
[02:21] | Damn. | 该死 |
[02:23] | One she couldn’t gloss over. | 一个她无法忽略的问题 |
[02:25] | Mommy, what are you doing? | 妈咪 你在干什么 |
[02:28] | Uh, well, mommy has a friend who visits her every month, | 妈咪有一个朋友每个月都来拜访 |
[02:31] | And she’s late, and that’s bad. | 但她这次来迟了 那样很糟 |
[02:34] | Why? Because she’s the one who assures me | -为什么 -因为她可以向我确保 |
[02:36] | That you won’t get a baby brother or sister. But I want a little brother. | -你不会有一个弟弟或妹妹 -但是我想要个弟弟 |
[02:40] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[02:44] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:45] | It’s just… Mommy really misses her friend, | 只是…妈咪真的很想念这个朋友 |
[02:48] | And mommy’s gonna be really sad | 如果这个朋友不快点来 |
[02:50] | If her friend doesn’t show up soon. | 妈咪将非常难过 |
[02:52] | Now go downstairs and play. Mommy has some praying to do. | 下楼去玩吧 妈咪要做祷告 |
[03:04] | Well, I have your test results. | 你的测试结果出来了 |
[03:08] | Congratulations. You’re pregnant. | 恭喜你 你怀孕了 |
[03:13] | Mrs. Solis. | Solis太太 |
[03:14] | I don’t care. You told me this couldn’t happen. | 我不在乎 你告诉过我这是不会发生的 |
[03:17] | You said it was impossible! The human reproductive system is complicated | -你说过这是不可能的 -人体繁殖系统很复杂 |
[03:21] | And often unpredictable. | 常常是难以预料的 |
[03:23] | Sometimes miracles happen. | 有时候奇迹会发生 |
[03:25] | This isn’t a miracle. This is a disaster. | 这不是奇迹 这是灾难 |
[03:28] | My husband’s blind. Neither one of us have jobs. | 我丈夫是个瞎子 我们都没有工作 |
[03:31] | My husband’s blind. | 我丈夫是个瞎子 |
[03:33] | Trust me. Children are a blessing. | 相信我 孩子是上天的恩赐 |
[03:36] | You’ll see. It’ll all work out. | 你会明白 总会有办法的 |
[03:37] | Well, I hope to god you’re right. | 我向上帝祈祷希望你是对的 |
[03:40] | And what does this number mean anyway? | 那这个数字又是什么意思? |
[03:42] | That’s your beta number, | 这是你的β数 |
[03:43] | And it’s high, which indicates the possibility of twins. | 数值挺高 表示有怀双胞胎的可能 |
[03:51] | Gaby, relax. This baby is gonna be the best thing | Gaby 放松 这个孩子将是发生在我们身上 |
[03:53] | That ever happened to us. | 最好的一件事 |
[03:54] | I am so sick of everybody looking at the glass half-full | 我很讨厌人们老是乐观的看问题 |
[03:58] | The glass is empty, people, and so is our bank account. | 实际情况一点都不乐观 我们的银行账户是空的 |
[04:01] | Is that what you’re worried about–money? | 这就是你担心的…钱吗 |
[04:03] | Look, I’ll get a job. | 听着 我会找一份工作 |
[04:04] | What are you gonna do, | 你要做什么 |
[04:06] | Take up piano and get a contract with motown? | 去弹钢琴或去音乐城唱歌? |
[04:08] | Actually, I was thinking about becoming a masseur. | 实际上我在想成为按摩师 |
[04:11] | You don’t need your eyes for that. It’s all about the touch. | 这就不需要用眼睛 只用触摸就行了 |
[04:15] | Well, I guess that’s not the worst idea you’ve ever had. | 这个想法还算是不错 |
[04:18] | But it’s not just about the money, carlos. | 但也不光是钱的问题 Carlos |
[04:21] | It’s… | 那是… |
[04:23] | Oh, after my miscarriage, I gave up on this dream. | 在我流产之后 我已经放弃这个梦了 |
[04:27] | I just figured god decided | 我想也许上帝认为 |
[04:29] | I couldn’t possibly be a good mom, | 我可能做不成个好妈妈 |
[04:31] | So he didn’t make it happen. | 所以他当时没有让我们成功 |
[04:32] | Well, he obviously changed his mi. | 显然他改变想法了 |
[04:35] | Well, I wish he’d stop doing that. | 我希望上帝别这样了 |
[04:37] | Nobody likes a fickle god. | 没人喜欢变幻无常的上帝 |
[04:40] | Babe, believe me. | 宝贝 相信我 |
[04:42] | You getting pregnant is–is– is a one-in-a-million shot. | 你怀孕是中了百万分之一的几率 |
[04:46] | It’s a miracle. | 这是个奇迹 |
[04:47] | Now let’s embrace it and celebrate. | 现在让我们接受并庆祝它 |
[04:57] | Hello, mrs. Solis. | Solis太太 你好 |
[04:59] | I have your test results. | 你的测试结果出来了 |
[05:01] | Great. So do I have anemia? | 太好了 我是不是贫血? |
[05:03] | Is that why I’ve been so tired? | 所以才让我觉得这么累? |
[05:05] | No. Not exactly. | 不 不完全是 |
[05:09] | And please don’t slap me. | 请不要再扇我耳光了 |
[05:15] | I’m pregnant! Oh, my god. It’s another miracle. | -我怀孕了! -天哪 又一个奇迹 |
[05:18] | Yeah, we’re up to two miracles, | 是啊 我们已经有两个奇迹了 |
[05:20] | And if you come back from the dead after I kill you, | 如果我杀了你之后你再活过来 |
[05:22] | It’ll be three. W-why you mad at me? | -就有三个奇迹了 -你干嘛对我生气? |
[05:25] | “oh, gaby, why do I need to wear a condom? | “Gaby 为什么我要戴避孕套呢 |
[05:28] | There’s no way lightning’s gonna strike twice.” | 奇迹不可能发生两次” |
[05:31] | Well, I didn’t think it would. | 我当时认为不会啊 |
[05:34] | Put the baby down, carlos. | 把孩子放下 Carlos |
[05:37] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[05:38] | Do it. I need to hit something, and it needs to be you. | 放下 我要打什么东西发泄下 那个东西就是你 |
[05:41] | You are looking at this all wrong. | 你这样想是错的 |
[05:42] | This is one-in-a-million. | 这是百万分之一的几率 |
[05:44] | We should–we should celebrate and embrace– | 我们应该…应该庆祝和接受… |
[05:46] | Oh, cram it, you fertile freak. | 去TMD 你这个繁殖怪物 |
[05:48] | You’re getting a vasectomy. | 你要去做结扎 |
[05:51] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那样做 |
[05:52] | We’re catholic. It’s against our religion. | 我们是天主教徒 这和宗教不合 |
[05:54] | I got news for you. We just converted to judaism. | 新消息是我们刚变成了犹太教徒 |
[05:57] | Problem solved. Mazel tov! | 问题解决了 祝你好运! |
[06:00] | Gaby, it’s not just that. There are other reasons– | Gaby 不只是那样 还有其它原因… |
[06:02] | I am done fighting off your bionic sperm. | 我受够和你的精子抗争了 |
[06:05] | You’re getting snipped, and that’s final. | 你要去结扎 就这样 |
[06:14] | You’re awfully quiet tonight. | 你今天晚上特别安静 |
[06:16] | Got a lot on my mind. | 我在想很多事 |
[06:18] | I think I’m pregnant. | 我想我怀孕了 |
[06:20] | What? | 什么? |
[06:21] | I know. It’s crazy. You had a vasectomy. It’s impossible. | 我知道这很疯狂 你已经结扎了 这是不可能的 |
[06:25] | Yeah. So what makes you think you’re preant? | 是啊 那你怎么觉得你怀孕了呢 |
[06:29] | My period’s late, and that never happens to me. | 我月经来迟了 之前从来没有这样过 |
[06:30] | I’m like a swiss clock. Oh, come on. | -我的月经像瑞士表一样准的 -算了吧 |
[06:32] | There could be a lot of reasons for that | 可能有很多原因的 |
[06:34] | So let’s not worry about it right now. | 我们现在不要担心这个 |
[06:36] | We’re going to a party. You gotta lighten up. | 我们要去一个晚会 高兴起来 |
[06:38] | Okay. But I’m gonna talk to bob. Bob? Why? | -好的 但我要找Bob谈谈 -Bob? 为什么 |
[06:43] | Because he and lee are here. Bob’s an attorney. | 因为他和Lee也在这 Bob是一个律师 |
[06:45] | I’m gonna get him to sue the qck | 我要让他去告那个庸医 |
[06:46] | Who obviously botched your vasectomy. | 他显然没有做好你的结扎手术 |
[06:48] | Oh, gaby, let’s not go there. Hiring an attorney’s expensive, | Gaby 别这样 雇律师很贵的 |
[06:51] | And I don’t know that we can prove anything. | 我也不知道我们能有什么证据 |
[06:53] | Well, I’m gonna find out. | 我会找出来的 |
[06:56] | Fine. But… | 好吧 但是… |
[06:59] | Let’s not talk to bob. | 我们不要和Bob谈 |
[07:02] | I don’t want our neighbors involved in our business. | 我不想我们的邻居知道我们的事 |
[07:04] | Oh, don’t worry. He’s a professional. | 不要担心 他很专业的 |
[07:06] | He’ll keep it confidential. | 他会保密的 |
[07:07] | Gaby, no. You can’t talk to him. | Gaby 不 你不能跟他说 |
[07:10] | Why the hell not? I never got a vasectomy. | -干嘛不? -我从来没有做过结扎 |
[07:13] | Hi, guys. Welcome to the party. | 你们好 欢迎参加晚会 |
[07:19] | Earlier that evening, | 那晚稍早些 |
[07:21] | As she waited for her guests to arrive, | 当她等待客人到来的时候 |
[07:23] | Susan mayer took a moment to do her eyebrows. | Susan Mayer在画眉 |
[07:26] | Of course, she had no way of knowing | 当然 她那时还不知道 |
[07:28] | Just how high those eyebrows… | 她的眉毛不久之后… |
[07:30] | Sorry I’m late. Would soon be raised. | -抱歉 我来晚了 -会抬得多高 |
[07:34] | What took you so long? People are gonna be here any minute. | 你怎么这么晚? 大家马上就要到了 |
[07:36] | I need you to pour the cheap vodka | 我需要你把便宜的伏特加倒进 |
[07:37] | Into the expensive bottles. I couldn’t find my pants. | -贵的瓶子里去 -我找不到我的裤子了 |
[07:40] | I’m here so much that when I go back to my place, | 我老在这里待以至于我回去之后 |
[07:42] | I can’t remember where anything is. Well, just please change your shirt. | -就记不起东西放在哪里 -快点换上你的衣服 |
[07:46] | You know, I’ve been thinking | 你知道 我一直在想 |
[07:47] | That I spend so much time with you now anyway | 不管怎么说 我们在一起也有一段时间了 |
[07:50] | That– fine. You can have a little space in the closet | 好吧 你可以在衣柜里拥有一席之地了 |
[07:52] | I think I’ve got some clothes from the ’80s | 我想我有一些80年代的衣服可以扔了 |
[07:54] | I’m ready to part with. Actually, I’m talking about moving in. | 事实上 我说的是搬进来 |
[07:58] | Moving in? Here? | 搬进来? 搬到这儿? |
[08:00] | Yeah. That’s where we’re headed. | 没错 那是我们接下来的发展方向 |
[08:02] | We should take the plunge. What do you think? | 我们应该试一试 你觉得怎样? |
[08:12] | So obviously, this is the bedroom. | 很明显 这是卧室 |
[08:15] | Right. So do you want to stick with this color | 明白 你是想坚持原来的颜色 |
[08:17] | Or switch it up or what? | 还是尝试做一下改变? |
[08:18] | I don’t know. Um… | 我不知道… |
[08:21] | I’m sort of going through | 我正在经历人生中 |
[08:36] | You know, I like this place. | 我喜欢这个地方 |
[08:38] | It’s got a good vibe. | 感觉相当不错 |
[08:40] | Uh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:42] | And a nice scent. What is that, your perfume? | 房间的空气也很好 是什么 你的香水吗 |
[08:46] | Get out | 出去 |
[08:48] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[08:50] | I was not born yesterday, pal. You’re coming on to me. | 伙计 我又不是三岁小孩 你这是在调戏我 |
[08:53] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[08:54] | Oh, please. Telling me I smell good? | 拜托 说我身上的味道很香? |
[08:56] | I’m not even wearing deodorant. I said the house smells good. | -我连除臭剂都没用 -我说的是房子 |
[08:59] | Semantics. | 狡辩 |
[09:00] | And then the not so subtle sit-on-the-bed maneuver? | 那你一屁股坐我床上又怎么讲? |
[09:03] | You know, why not just ask for a massage? | 你干嘛不直接叫我给你按摩呢? |
[09:05] | I sat because my feet hurt from you dragging me around | 我坐下是因为我很累 因为你拽着我在房子里 |
[09:08] | For an hour, telling me you want to | 转了一个小时 喋喋不休地跟我说你希望 |
[09:10] | Paint every room taupe. You said you liked it | -把所有的房间都刷成灰褐色 -你说你喜欢的 |
[09:12] | Look, you’re obviously going through a rough patch. | 听着 很明显你正处于一个艰难的时期 |
[09:14] | I was afraid | 我担心 |
[09:15] | If I suggested anything outside the beige family, | 如果我建议把房子刷成别的颜色 |
[09:16] | I might send you over the edge. | 你会抓狂的 |
[09:22] | I’ll let myself out. | 我会自己离开的 |
[09:27] | No. No, don’t go. | 别 别走 |
[09:30] | That was very sweet of you to consider my feelings. | 能体谅我的心情 你实在是太贴心了 |
[09:32] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[09:34] | You’re hired. | 你被雇用了 |
[09:36] | Uh, thanks… | 谢谢… |
[09:38] | I think. | 我觉得… |
[09:44] | So do you need to look these over one more time? | 你们还要再考虑一下吗 |
[09:52] | Okay, then just sign them, | 好吧 那就签吧 |
[09:53] | And you’ll be officially divorced. | 签了之后你们就正式离婚了 |
[09:58] | You know what? We need a minute. | 我想说…我们需要独处一会 |
[10:03] | Take your time. | 慢慢来吧 |
[10:07] | Are we doing the right thing here? | 我们这样做是对的吗 |
[10:12] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你是在开玩笑 对吧? |
[10:15] | Once we sign these papers, there’s no going back. | 一旦签了字 我们就没有回头路可走了 |
[10:19] | I can’t believe this. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[10:23] | You were the one who called the lawyer. | 找律师的那个人可是你 |
[10:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:27] | I’m thinking… | 我在想… |
[10:29] | That maybe that was a mistake. | 也许这么做根本就是一个错误 |
[10:32] | We’ve been separated for a year. | 我们俩已经分居一年了 |
[10:34] | All we’re doing today is making it official. | 我们今天只要签字就正式完事了 |
[10:36] | We wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for that accident. | 如果没有那场车祸 我们不会走到这地步 |
[10:38] | You know that. Before that, we were good. | 这你知道的 在那之前 我们很好 |
[10:43] | We could get back there. | 我们能回到从前 |
[10:47] | Susan… Susan… | |
[10:49] | It’s nobody’s fault, but I can’t do this anymore. | 谁也没有错 我只是再也不能这样了 |
[10:53] | Oh, come on! | 别这样! |
[10:55] | We were mike and susan, remember? | 我们是Mike和Susan 你忘了吗? |
[11:00] | You only get one of those in a lifetime. | 一生中只能有一次这样的机会 |
[11:08] | We could make things right again. | 我们可以从头来过 |
[11:13] | And here’s how. | 这样才能从头来过 |
[11:35] | Hey. You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[11:39] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎样? |
[11:40] | Uh… It–it looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[11:44] | Yeah, i-i-i think you were right to stick with this color. | 我觉得你坚持用这个颜色是没错的 |
[11:46] | It looks fantastic. | 看起来很棒 |
[11:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:54] | Do you like scotch? | 想来杯威士忌吗 |
[12:01] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[12:02] | I need to be honest about something. | 我必须要先坦白说一些事 |
[12:05] | H-honest? Okay. | 坦白? 好吧 |
[12:08] | I don’t usually do this kind of thing, | 我不怎么干这样的事情 |
[12:10] | Hook up like this, out of the blue. | 像这样毫无预料地和别人上床 |
[12:13] | Not that it wasn’t great, ’cause it was, | 我不是说感觉不好 事实上感觉很棒 |
[12:16] | But I’m not really looking to start anything. | 只是我还没准备好开始一段新感情 |
[12:20] | Work is crazy, | 工作已经够疯狂的 |
[12:21] | And I just got a dog, and… | 我只有一条狗 和… |
[12:24] | I’m just not in that place right now. | 我只是还没到那个阶段 |
[12:26] | So just to be clear, | 那就让我们把话说开了吧 |
[12:29] | You’re saying you don’t want a relationship? | 你的意思是你不想开始一段新的感情? |
[12:32] | Sorry. I probably should have said that right up front. | 对不起 我应该一开始就把话说明的 |
[12:36] | No, uh… | 没关系… |
[12:39] | It’s fantastic. | 这再好不过了 |
[12:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:43] | I don’t want a relationship either. | 我也不想开始新的感情 |
[12:46] | All I want from you is exactly what we just did. | 我从你身上想得到的就是性 |
[12:49] | Except next time, it’s susan. | 不过下次要记得是Susan |
[12:54] | “mrs. Mayer” was probably a little formal for the moment. | 在那个时刻”Mayer女士”好像是有些正式过头了 |
[12:57] | So there’s gonna be a next time? | 这么说我们还有下一次? |
[13:00] | Unless you’re not interested. | 除非是你不感兴趣了 |
[13:01] | Are you kidding? | 你在说笑吧? |
[13:02] | I’m this close to doing a victory lap around the bed. | 我都高兴得想绕床来个胜利大欢呼 |
[13:06] | So you’re really fine with this, | 这么说你完全不介意 |
[13:07] | Just a purely physical thing? | 我们就只是性伙伴? |
[13:11] | I gave romance a shot and… | 我曾经执着于爱情… |
[13:14] | I’m ready for something a little more casual. | 而现在我准备更轻松地看待这件事 |
[13:20] | I’ve heard of women like you, but… | 我听说过像你这样的女人 不过… |
[13:23] | I thought you were an urban myth. | 我以为她只存在于都市传奇中 |
[13:33] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听见我说什么吗 |
[13:36] | Uh, yeah. | 听见了 |
[13:40] | You want to move in. | 你想要搬进来 |
[13:42] | I-it’s just that when I’m not with you, | 当你不在我的身边的时候 |
[13:45] | I’m waiting to be with you. | 我期待着和你一起 |
[13:47] | I’ve never felt like this before. | 我以前从来没有过这种感觉 |
[13:49] | So… What do you think? | 那么…你的想法是? |
[13:52] | Do you want to live together? | 你想和我一起生活吗 |
[13:59] | No. | 不 |
[14:04] | So that’s it? Just no? | 就这样了? 就只是拒绝而已? |
[14:06] | You’re not gonna give me a reason? | 你难道不向我解释一下原因? |
[14:08] | What’s wrong with the way things are? | 我们之间出了什么问题了? |
[14:09] | Why change everything now? | 为什么现在要改变这一切 |
[14:11] | Because… I’ve fallen in love with you. | 因为 我深爱着你 |
[14:18] | Hi, guys. Welcome to the party. | 大家好 欢迎来到晚会 |
[14:24] | The last thing lynette scavo did before a party | Lynette Scavo去晚会前做的最后一件事 |
[14:27] | Was to check for gray hairs. | 是检查有没有白头发 |
[14:30] | Penny Penny! | |
[14:31] | Let’s go! Time for bath! | 走啦 该洗澡了 |
[14:34] | She had no way of knowing before this evening was over, | 她不可能事先得知 在今晚结束之前 |
[14:38] | E would have a few more. | 她会长出更多的白发 |
[14:40] | Penny Penny! | |
[14:46] | Penny Oh. Penny. | |
[14:49] | If you’re thinking of taking that for a spin, | 如果你正考虑开着它去兜一圈 |
[14:51] | I’ve got bad news. | 那我要告诉你一个不幸的消息 |
[14:53] | You’re 9. | 你才9岁 |
[14:54] | Hey, what’s the matter, sweetie? | 宝贝 怎么了 |
[14:58] | Is daddy dying? | 爸爸是不是快死了? |
[15:00] | What? Of course not. | 什么? 当然不是了 |
[15:02] | Why would you say something like that? | 你为什么这样问? |
[15:04] | I heard porter and preston | 我听到Porter和Preston |
[15:06] | Fighting about who’s gonna get daddy’s car when he dies. | 在为谁能在爸爸死后得到他的车而吵架 |
[15:09] | Oh. They’re just being silly. | 他们只是在犯傻 |
[15:12] | They’re always silly. | 他们总是这样傻呼呼的 |
[15:15] | That’s why we won’t be sad when they move out of the house. | 这就是为什么他们搬走时我们不会难过的原因 |
[15:17] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:23] | But everybody dies someday, right? | 每个人总有一天会死的 对吧 |
[15:26] | Yes, but daddy’s gonna live to a ripe old age | 是的 但是爸爸会活到很老很老 |
[15:30] | Unless he doesn’t get home | 除非他不能及时到家 |
[15:32] | In time for mrs. Mccluskey’s party, | 参加Mccluskey夫人的晚会 |
[15:33] | And then all bets are off. | 那样的话 所说的就无效了 |
[15:35] | Oh, daddy’s gonna be fine. Come on. | 爸爸会没事的 进去吧 |
[15:51] | Hi. My husband– I’m lynette scavo. | 我的丈夫…我是Lynette Scavo |
[15:53] | Dr. Baron called me– I’m dr. Baron. | -Baron医生给我打了电话 -我就是Baron医生 |
[15:56] | Oh. Hi. What happened? | 你好 发生了什么事 |
[15:59] | Your husband was working on an electrical panel | 你丈夫当时正在他餐馆中 |
[16:01] | At his restaurant… Uh-huh. | 修理配电板 |
[16:02] | And received a massive shock. | 突然受到了很大的电击 |
[16:04] | Essentially, his heart stopped pumping. Oh. Is he… | -结果他的心脏停止了跳动 -那他是不是… |
[16:08] | Fortunately, | 幸运的是 |
[16:09] | There was a policeman eating in the restaurant. | 有个警察当时正好在餐馆中吃饭 |
[16:10] | He administered c.P.R. Until the ambulance got there. | 他在救护车到达前一直在给你丈夫做心脏复苏 |
[16:16] | So he’s okay? | 所以他没事了? |
[16:18] | His heart restarted. | 他的心脏又跳动了 |
[16:20] | Now it’s a matter of determining if there’s any tissue damage. | 现在需要检查是否存在一些组织损伤 |
[16:23] | We’re optimistic, but the next 36 hours are critical. | 我们很乐观 但接下来的36个小时很关键 |
[16:42] | So I’m thinking | 我正在想 |
[16:44] | No more electrical work, okay? | 以后别弄电路这些了 好吧 |
[16:49] | The kids know everything’s fine. | 孩子们知道了一切都很好 |
[16:52] | They send their love. | 他们要我告诉你他们爱你 |
[16:54] | Don’t worry about anything, okay? Just rest. | 不要担心任何事情 只管好好休息 |
[16:57] | I’ll come back soon, okay? | 我很快就回来 好吗 |
[17:01] | You know what I thought? | 你知道我想到什么了吗 |
[17:03] | When I was lying there on the floor, | 那时候当我躺在地板上 |
[17:06] | I thought, I’m gonna die in a pizza place. | 我想 我就要死在一家披萨店里了 |
[17:11] | I mean, my whole life was gonna be summed up | 我是说 我整个人生将以 |
[17:13] | With this obituary headline– | 这样的讣告作为终结… |
[17:15] | “local pizza shop owner dies.” | “当地的披萨店主去世” |
[17:18] | But it doesn’t matter because you’re not dying. | 但不是这样的 因为你没死啊 |
[17:21] | I need more, lynette. I need– th-there’s gotta be more. | 我需要更多 Lynette 我需要…还应该有更多的 |
[17:24] | Okay. Okay. We’ll find more. | 好的好的 我们将找寻更多 |
[17:28] | Just rest now, okay? | 现在就好好休息吧 好吗 |
[17:38] | Hey, sexy. | 宝贝 |
[17:42] | Drop the rake and get in. | 把耙子丢掉吧 上车来 |
[17:46] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么呀 |
[17:48] | This is the car that I have wanted my whole life. | 这是我一生都渴望得到的汽车 |
[17:52] | When I was 12 years old, | 当我12岁时 |
[17:54] | I had a poster of this baby up on my wall. | 我墙上就有一张这车的海报 |
[17:57] | And when I was 12, I had a poster of shaun cassidy, | 我12岁时 有一张Shaun Cassidy(美国影视名人)的海报 |
[18:00] | But you don’t see me driving around in | 但你没看到我带着他到处走吧 |
[18:01] | Him, do you? I want to show you something | -你有吗 -我想给你看些东西 |
[18:03] | What, do machine guns come out of the headlights? | 从前灯里面可以弄出来机关枪吗 |
[18:12] | I carry this around to remind me | 我随身带着它来提醒自己 |
[18:13] | Of the day that I almost died. | 我差点死掉的那天 |
[18:16] | That day you promised me that we would find more. | 那天你许诺 我们会找寻更多 |
[18:21] | I’m keeping the car. | 我要留下这辆车 |
[18:29] | So do you want a ride? | 你想兜一圈吗 |
[18:47] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[18:48] | So help me, if mccluskey gets there before us, | 帮帮忙 如果Mccluskey比我们先到 |
[18:51] | I will brain you. Sorry. Let’s go. | -我就打破你脑袋 -抱歉 我们走吧 |
[18:58] | Sweetie, we already got karen a candle. | 宝贝 我们已经替Karen庆生了 |
[19:00] | An r.V. Might be overkill. | 再送辆房车可能太过了 |
[19:02] | Yeah, but that’s not for her. That’s for us. | 是的 但这不是给她的 是给我们的 |
[19:08] | I’m about to blow your mind, lynette. | Lynette 我要让你大吃一惊 |
[19:10] | Oh, don’t. I like my mind the way it is. | 别 我喜欢现在的状态 |
[19:13] | What would you say to the idea | 你觉得… |
[19:15] | Of taking the kids out of school for a year | 让孩子们休学一年 |
[19:18] | And bopping around the country in one of these sweet rides? | 开着这车带他们绕全国旅游的想法怎么样 |
[19:22] | Well, I might not say anything. | 我什么都不想说 |
[19:26] | I might justut my finger to my ear | 我可能只会用手堵住耳朵 |
[19:27] | And twirl it in small circles. | 然后把这个卷起来 |
[19:28] | We can’t do something like that, tom. Yes, | -Tom 我们不能这样做 -我们可以的 |
[19:30] | We can. We can do whatever we want. Life is short | 我们可以做任何想做的事情 人生苦短啊 |
[19:33] | Okay, let me ask you one tiny question | 好吧 让我问你一个小问题 |
[19:35] | About this big adventure plan of yours | 有关于你这个伟大的冒险计划的 |
[19:37] | Who’s gonna be running our restaurant | 当我们进行这个令人振奋的实验时 |
[19:39] | While we’re off doing the electric kool-aid acid test? | 谁来运营我们的餐馆? |
[19:42] | That won’t be our problem. The last few weeks, | 这不会成为问题 前几周 |
[19:45] | I’ve been talking to a guy from passentino’s pizza. | 我一直在和一位帕森蒂诺披萨店的人谈 |
[19:49] | They want to buy us out. | 他们想要收购我们 |
[19:51] | This afternoon, I said yes. | 今天下午 我同意了 |
[19:58] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[19:59] | You ready to party? | 做好晚会的准备了吗 |
[20:06] | Moments before she was due at her friend’s party, | 在出席她朋友的晚会之前 |
[20:09] | Bree hodge was at the mirror, applying her eyeliner. | Bree Hodge在镜子前画眼线 |
[20:12] | Aren’t you dapper? | 你这么衣冠楚楚啊 |
[20:14] | When I tell everyone I’m your new partner, | 当我要告诉所有人 我是你的新合伙人时 |
[20:15] | I want to look the part. It would not be the last time that evening | -我得要看上去很好才可以 -这将不会是Bree今晚 |
[20:19] | Bree would find herself… Um, actually, dear… | -最后一次发觉她自己… -事实上 亲爱的… |
[20:22] | Drawing a line. | 画线(指划清界限) |
[20:24] | I’d rather you not talk about the job tonight. | 我希望你今晚不要谈论工作的事 |
[20:27] | But, bree, this is the first party in months | 但这是几个月以来的第一次 在晚会上 |
[20:29] | When I can answer the question, “what’s new?” | 面对”有什么新鲜事”这样的问题时 |
[20:30] | Without mumbling into my drink. Well, | 我不再需要对着饮料嘟囔 |
[20:32] | It’s just vulgar to discuss business at a party | 只是在一场晚会上谈论工作很庸俗 |
[20:35] | Mm. You haven’t told katherine yet, have you? | 你还没有告诉Katherine 是吧 |
[20:39] | It’s not that easy. | 这没那么简单 |
[20:40] | You know she’ll be furious. | 你知道她会气得发疯 |
[20:42] | Yes, but the great thing about katherine is she’ll express it | 是啊 但是Katherine的优点在于她会 |
[20:44] | So passive-aggressively, we’ll hardly notice. | 消极地表达她的愤怒 我们根本不会注意到 |
[20:47] | Look, I know she’s your friend, but she’s also our employee. | 我知道她是你的朋友 但她也是我们的雇员 |
[20:50] | Why is this so difficult for you? | 是什么原因让你这么难下决心呢? |
[20:53] | It’s… Complicated. | 这…很复杂 |
[21:01] | Well… Another dead soldier. | 好…又喝干一瓶 |
[21:06] | Careful, dear. You don’t want to be ill tomorrow. | 亲爱的 少喝点 你也不想明天不舒服吧 |
[21:08] | Yes. Nothing like a headache | 是啊 没有什么会像头痛一样 |
[21:10] | To spoil a perfectly nice first day in prison. | 毁掉在监狱的完美第一天 |
[21:15] | Uh, would anybody like some more frittata? | 谁还想吃点菜肉煎蛋饼吗? |
[21:18] | Is my wife amazing or what? I mean, how many inmates | 我老婆太棒了 有多少同住一个屋檐下的人 |
[21:21] | Get sent off with a festive champag brunch? | 会被过节一样的香槟早午餐送走? |
[21:25] | Uh, w-when you’re in jail, | 你在监狱里的时候 |
[21:26] | You might want to avoid words like “festive” and “brunch.” | 要注意避免提到”过节”和”早午餐”这样的词 |
[21:29] | They kind of say, “hi. I’m husband hunting.” | 它们像是在说”我正在找老公呢” |
[21:33] | Andrew, please. | Andrew 别这样 |
[21:35] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[21:36] | This is my last taste of freedom for three years. | 这是我接下来三年最后的放纵了 |
[21:39] | I want jokes. I want fun, laughter. | 我想要笑话 欢乐 还有笑声 |
[21:41] | Anyway, prison won’t be such a big change. | 无论怎样 进监狱对你的生活也没啥大影响 |
[21:43] | You’re a dentist. You’re used to cavity searches. | 你是个牙医 你一直就在洞里探寻 |
[21:46] | You vowed to me that you wouldn’t say that. | 你向我发过誓不说这个的 |
[21:50] | Bree tells me | Bree告诉我 |
[21:51] | That you’re going to make very good use of your time away. Mm. | 你会好好利用离开的时间 |
[21:54] | Uh, yes. He’s going to read a lot of classic books, | 是啊 他会读很多经典名著 |
[21:57] | Maybe study a language. Oh. | 也可能再学一门语言 |
[21:59] | Yes, uh, he can learn the italian for, | 是啊 他专门学意大利语就为了说 |
[22:01] | “i cost five cigarettes.” | “给我五根香烟就行” |
[22:04] | Andrew, really. | Andrew 够了 |
[22:06] | Bree, he’s joking. Everything’s fine… | Bree 他在开玩笑 没什么问题 |
[22:11] | Except my glass, | 除了我的酒杯 |
[22:12] | Which seems to be empty. | 它空了 |
[22:47] | Bree? Bree? | |
[22:50] | Bree? Bree? | |
[22:51] | Oh, for god sake. Get up. | 上帝啊 起床 |
[22:53] | We have the garden club lunch in… | 我们要准备花园俱乐部的午餐 |
[22:58] | You’ve been drinking? | 你喝酒了? |
[23:02] | Go away. I don’t feel well. | 走开 我不舒服 |
[23:05] | We have a lunch to cater. | 我们要承办一次午餐 |
[23:07] | I’m too tired. Can you do it? | 我太累了 你一个人做就好了 |
[23:14] | Get up. | 起来 |
[23:22] | When did this start? | 你啥时候开始酗酒的? |
[23:26] | When orson left, i… | Orson离开之后 我… |
[23:29] | Began having a glass of white wine now and then. | 我时不时会喝一杯白葡萄酒 |
[23:33] | Then when danielle took benjamin, | Danielle带走Benjamin之后 |
[23:35] | I didn’t see any reason to stop at just one. | 我决定多喝几杯 |
[23:39] | So is this why you missed the lunch last week | 所以这就是你上周错过了午餐 |
[23:42] | And the braverman bar mitzvah? | 还有Braverman的成人礼的原因? |
[23:44] | I can’t help myself, all right? | 我控制不了自己 你了解吗? |
[23:47] | My husband’s gone. My son’s gone. | 我丈夫走了 我的儿子也离开了 |
[23:49] | I have nothing left. | 我什么都没有了 |
[23:51] | No, actually, you have a lunch for 40 in 3 hours, | 错 三小时后你有一个40人份的午餐要准备 |
[23:54] | And I’m not letting you out of it. Oh, katherine, please. | -我不会让你错过这个 -Katherine 别这样 |
[23:57] | Okay, so you have a void in your life. | 好吧 你的生活空虚 |
[23:59] | Welcome to the club. Don’t fill it with wine. | 谁不是这样 不要用酒精来填补它 |
[24:02] | Fill it with work, with accomplishments. | 用工作和成就来填补它 |
[24:06] | Just think about the woman you could be | 想想你将成为怎样的女人 |
[24:07] | By the time orson gets back. | 来迎接orson从监狱里回来 |
[24:10] | Or is this the woman you want him to come home to? | 还是说你想让他回家看到现在这样的你? |
[24:15] | He’s gonna be so ashamed of me. | 他会以我为耻的 |
[24:19] | No, he won’t… | 不 他不会的 |
[24:22] | Because you’re not gonna tell him. | 因为你不用告诉他 |
[24:24] | You know he’d just blame himself. | 你知道他只会怪在他自己身上 |
[24:27] | I don’t know if I can make it this time. | 我不知道这次我还能不能成功 |
[24:30] | Yes, you will, | 你能的 |
[24:33] | Because I am moving in. | 我会搬进来和你一起住 |
[24:36] | You would do that? | 你会搬进来? |
[24:39] | When I had nothing, | 当我一无所有的时候 |
[24:41] | You made me your partner. | 你让我成为你的搭档 |
[24:43] | I’m not gonna forget that. | 我不会忘记你的恩情 |
[24:47] | I am gonna get you through this. | 我会帮你度过难关 |
[24:50] | And when we’re done, that scary woman over there– | 我们成功之后 这个面容憔悴的女人 |
[24:54] | She’s never gonna be seen in this house again. | 绝对不会再出现在这个房子里 |
[25:05] | When you think about it, | 你想想就会发现 |
[25:05] | Tonight is the ideal time for you to tell katherine. | 今天晚上是告诉Katherine的绝佳机会 |
[25:08] | The presence of the other guests | 当着所有来宾的面 |
[25:10] | Will keep her from causing a scene, | 她绝对不会闹事的 |
[25:11] | And as word spreads that we’re partners– and how is word going to spread? | -当我们成为搭档的消息流传出去… -怎么流传? |
[25:14] | I’ll be spreading it. People will be congratulating me, | 我会传出去 大家都会恭喜我 |
[25:17] | And katherine will have to join in and | Katherine也只能加入他们 |
[25:18] | Risk looking petty. And she’ll be twice as ma | -摆臭脸就太冒险了 -那她会加倍得愤怒 |
[25:20] | At having been put in that position. | 因为被迫面对这样的局面 |
[25:22] | I am not telling her tonight. Fine. Then I will. | -我今晚不会告诉她的 -那我来说 |
[25:24] | No, you will not. I forbid it. You know, | -你不能说 我禁止你这么做 -你知道吗 |
[25:26] | For a partner, you’re sounding a lot like a boss | 我们是搭档 但是你说起话来就像是老板 |
[25:28] | I am telling her. Look, if we can’t agree on something this basic, | -我会告诉她 -我们这么基本的事都无法统一意见 |
[25:31] | Maybe we shouldn’t work together. What are you saying? | -或许我们不该一起工作 -你说什么? |
[25:33] | I’m saying, maybe you should reconsider joining the company. | 我是说 你应该再考虑一下加入公司的事 |
[25:35] | I have no intention of reconsidering. Fine. You’re fired. | -我不想重新考虑这件事 -好啊 你被解雇了 |
[25:39] | Hey, guys. You ready to party? | 你们好啊 准备好参加晚会了吗 |
[25:49] | The party was in full swing, | 晚会一切准备就绪 |
[25:51] | And everyone was waiting to surprise the guest of honor. | 所有人都等着给主角一个惊喜 |
[25:55] | Little did they know, | 几乎没人知道 |
[25:57] | An even bigger surprise was on its way. | 一个更大的惊喜正要现身 |
[26:00] | Sorry I’m late. There was a line at the bakery. | 对不起我迟到了 蛋糕店的人有点多 |
[26:02] | Well, you really went all out. | 你真是考虑周到 |
[26:04] | Yeah, she deserves it. | 是啊 她值得 |
[26:21] | Can I help you, mrs. Mccluskey? | 有什么我能效劳的吗 Mccluskey夫人 |
[26:24] | This letter for edie came to my house by mistake. | Edie的信送到我这来了 |
[26:27] | I’m making sure that none of my stuff, uh, came here. | 我来确认一下我的信没被送到这来 |
[26:31] | Well, it’s all yours. | 都是你们的信 |
[26:40] | Anything interesting? | 有什么有趣的消息吗 |
[26:41] | Fortunately, no. | 幸运的是 没有 |
[26:44] | I just saw your friend karen outside. | 我刚在外面看到你的朋友Karen |
[26:46] | Is she still asking you questions about me? | 她还在问你关于我的事吗? |
[26:48] | A few, but don’t take it personally. | 偶尔吧 她不是针对你 |
[26:50] | Prying is what people too old to have sex do | 没有性生活的老人家只能通过挖八卦 |
[26:52] | To keep life interesting. | 才能保持生活不太单调 |
[26:55] | She’s turning 70 next week. | 她下周就70岁了 |
[26:57] | No kidding. | 我的天哪 |
[26:59] | Hey, we should throw her a party. | 我们应该给她办一场宴会 |
[27:01] | I’m already taking her out for a drink. That’s plenty. | 我已经带她出去喝过酒了 够了吧 |
[27:03] | She’ll be 70, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 她的70大寿啊 |
[27:05] | Don’t you think that calls for something bigger? | 你不觉得应该更好地庆祝一下吗 |
[27:06] | Look, karen’s a friend, | 听着 Karen是朋友 |
[27:08] | But I don’t like having her in my house. | 但我不喜欢她出现在我的房子里 |
[27:10] | It would be one thing | 除非… |
[27:11] | If we had a bathroom with a window you could open, | 我们家的卫生间有一扇窗户可以让人偷偷溜走 |
[27:14] | But… Well, couldn’t you ask someone else to host it | -但是… -你不能找另外的人来办宴会吗 |
[27:16] | Well, I suppose I could palm it off to mayer. | 我想我可以把这件事推给Mayer去做 |
[27:20] | Good. Tell her we’ll supply the food and liquor. | 好的 告诉她我们会提供食物和饮料 |
[27:24] | You know, karen’s not a fan of yours. | 你也知道 Karen不怎么喜欢你 |
[27:25] | Why do you want to throw her a party? | 你为什么还要给她办生日宴? |
[27:27] | It’s a big day for her. | 那天对她而言意义非凡 |
[27:29] | I just want to make sure it’s special. | 我只想确定那天会很特别 |
[27:35] | So… | 那么… |
[27:38] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[27:40] | I think that is one hell of an outfit | 我觉得穿这身去参加一场 |
[27:41] | To wear to a 70th birthday party. | 70岁生日宴会真是酷毙了 |
[27:43] | It’s my gift to karen. | 这是我给Karen的礼物 |
[27:44] | I figure she’ll get at least five good boob jokes out of it. | 我觉得她会因此创造 至少五个关于”咪咪”的笑话 |
[27:48] | Well, she’ll be here soon, | 她很快就会来的 |
[27:50] | So let’s go over this one more time. | 所以咱们还是再练习一次吧 |
[27:51] | Okay. I take her home, | 好的 我带她回家 |
[27:54] | Then I come up with some excuse to get her over to susan’s, | 然后我找点理由让她去Susan家 |
[27:57] | Where everyone jumps out and yells, “surprise!” | 在那里大家会突然跳出来大喊”惊喜啊” |
[28:00] | Which I still say isn’t the smartesthing to do | 但我还是觉得对于一个70岁的老家伙来说 |
[28:02] | To a 70-year-old. | 这主意不怎么样 |
[28:06] | Mrs. Mccluskey. | Mccluskey夫人 |
[28:07] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[28:09] | Jeez, edie, are we going for drinks or mammograms? | 天啊 Edie 我们是去喝东西还是去照乳房X光? |
[28:12] | That’s one. | 笑话之一出现了 |
[28:14] | Oh, let me grab my earrings, and we’re good to go. | 等我戴好耳环咱们就走 |
[28:20] | So… | 那么… |
[28:21] | 70. | 70岁啦 |
[28:24] | It’s quite a milestone. | 真是个人生里程碑啊 |
[28:25] | How’s it feel? | 感觉如何? |
[28:27] | No big whoop. | 无可奉告 |
[28:32] | Edie told me that she takes you | Edie告诉我每年你生日时 |
[28:33] | Out for a birthday drink every year. | 她都带你出去喝一杯庆祝一下 |
[28:36] | I think that’s a great tradition. | 我觉得这真是个好传统 |
[28:41] | Look, I’m just trying to be friends here. | 听着 我只是想友好点 |
[28:43] | All righty then. | 好了 |
[28:46] | I’ll see you later. Mm-hmm. | 待会见 |
[28:48] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 咱们走 |
[28:50] | I’ve got enough friends. | 我有足够的朋友了 |
[29:49] | Where’s karen? | Karen在哪? |
[29:49] | She’ll be here as soon as she gives her cat some medicine. Mm. | 她给她的猫喂完药就过来 |
[29:52] | Mm. Do I you think she’ll be surprised? | 你觉得她会感到惊喜吗 |
[29:55] | Oh, absolutely. | 肯定的 |
[30:09] | What the… | 见鬼… |
[30:29] | Dave Dave. | |
[30:36] | Just so I’m clear, | 我明白了 |
[30:37] | You want us to sell our thriving business | 你想卖掉我们正兴旺的生意 |
[30:40] | So we can live in a bus, like carnies? | 搬到一辆公车里住 像巡回游艺团? |
[30:42] | Come on. This is cool. We can go wherever we want. | 想想吧 这多酷啊 我们想去哪就能去哪 |
[30:45] | The–the kids could see america. | 孩子们还可以见识一下美国 |
[30:47] | And when we start stealing to support ourselves, | 然后当我们不得不以偷窃为生时 |
[30:49] | The ki can see the inside of a prison. | 孩子们就会见识到监狱里是什么样了 |
[30:51] | You’re right, tom. It’s a brilliant idea. | 你是对的 Tom 这真是个”好主意” |
[30:53] | Damn it, lynette. Why do you have to be such a buzz kill? | 该死的 Lynette 你为什么非得这么扫兴? |
[30:56] | Why can’t you, just once, give me a little support? | 你难道就不能给我点支持吗 哪怕一次 |
[31:00] | Fine. I’ll get you a towel. | 好吧 我会给你拿条毛巾来 |
[31:03] | For what? | 干什么 |
[31:07] | Bree, you can’t fire me. | Bree 你不能解雇我 |
[31:08] | Not after all the sacrifices I made for you. | 在我为你做出那么多牺牲之后 |
[31:10] | Orson, stop throwing jail in my face. | Orson 别再提坐牢的事了 |
[31:13] | You cellmate was a crooked c.P.A. | 你的狱友是个渎职的注册会计师 |
[31:14] | Who helped you form a bridge club. | 他还帮你成立了一个桥牌俱乐部 |
[31:16] | It wasn’t exactly attica. | 那可不是Attica监狱(曾发生囚犯受虐事件) |
[31:17] | Bree, I need this job. | Bree 我需要这份工作 |
[31:20] | Do you have any idea what it’s like to wake up every morning | 你能否理解 每天早上醒来 |
[31:23] | And have no reason to get out of bed? | 却没有理由起床是什么感觉吗 |
[31:25] | To smile and nod at neighbors | 向邻居们点头微笑 |
[31:26] | Who know your wife’s supporting you | 而他们都知道是你老婆在养活你 |
[31:28] | Because no one will hire a felon? | 就因为没人会雇一个重罪犯? |
[31:30] | I am drowning, and for you to throw me a lifeline | 我就像溺水一样 而你扔给我一根救命稻草 |
[31:33] | And then snatch it away– orson, I should have never offered you that job. | -然后又夺走它 -Orson 我压根就不该给你那份工作 |
[31:36] | It wasn’t fair to katherine. I am your husband. | -那对Katherine不公平 -我是你老公啊 |
[31:39] | Why are you putting katherine’s feelings ahead of mine? Orson, please. | -你怎么能把Katherine的感觉置于我之前? -Orson |
[31:43] | You’re putting me in an impossible | Orson 拜托 你这样让我很难做 |
[31:44] | Position. Then let me make it simpler for you | 那我就让你轻松点 |
[31:47] | I want a divorce. | 我要离婚 |
[31:55] | Katherine, great dress. | Katherine 衣服真美 |
[31:57] | You’re gonna turn some heads with that one. | 你会因此有很高的的回头率呢 |
[32:01] | I hope you’re enjoying this party, carlos, | 希望你好好享受这场晚会 Carlos |
[32:03] | Because you’re not gonna live to see another one. | 因为你再也活不到下一场宴会了 |
[32:04] | Look, I’m sorry that I lied, and for what it’s worth, | 听着 抱歉我撒谎了 但无论如何 |
[32:07] | The guilt has been tearing me apart. You know what’s gonna tear me apart? | -负罪感都快把我撕裂了 -你知道什么会把我撕裂吗 |
[32:10] | Another 10-pound baby shooting out my hoo-ha. | 从我”那里”再”发射”出一个10磅重的孩子 |
[32:12] | Honey, look at it this way, | 亲爱的 这样想想 |
[32:14] | God blessed us again because you are such a great mom. | 因为你是个好妈妈 所以上帝才又赐给我们个孩子 |
[32:17] | Oh. Get your hands off me, you selfish son of a bitch. | 拿开你的手 你这个自私的混蛋 |
[32:25] | I told you I love you. | 我告诉过你我爱你 |
[32:27] | Doesn’t that mean anything to you? | 这对你就没什么意义吗 |
[32:29] | Yes. It means that someone forgot | 是的 那说明有人忘记了 |
[32:31] | That we had an agreement to keep things casual. | 我们有个协议 一切只是玩玩而已 |
[32:34] | Wow. Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:37] | So if we’re not in a relationship, | 既然我们不是情侣关系 |
[32:39] | If I was with another woman, that wouldn’t bother you? | 如果我是和另一个女人在一起 你也不介意吗 |
[32:43] | No, it wouldn’t. | 不 不会 |
[32:52] | Quiet, everyone. | 大家安静 |
[32:53] | She’s coming. Move it. | 她来了 快点 |
[33:03] | Surprise! | 惊喜! |
[33:06] | You think you can screw with me? | 你以为这样就能骗过我吗 |
[33:13] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[33:17] | Karen, what the hell are you doing? | Karen 你TMD干什么啊 |
[33:19] | Ask that husband of yours! No! | -问你老公去! -不要 |
[33:20] | Let’s not be doing that. No, that man broke into my house tonight! | -别这样 -不 那家伙今天晚上闯进了我的房子 |
[33:25] | What? Yes, and he– and he moved things around, | -什么 -他…他翻动东西 |
[33:27] | And he–and heook a picture off the wall, | 他…他从墙上拿下一幅照片 |
[33:29] | And then he put the table next to the couch, | 然后把桌子搬到了沙发旁边 |
[33:31] | And the dish for the keys– it’s always by the… Shh. | 还有放钥匙的盘子 一直是在… |
[33:33] | It’s always by the door. | 一直是在门边的 |
[33:35] | And that’s not the first time he’s broken in either. | 并且这不是他第一次闯进我家了 |
[33:38] | He stole my cat, and then he put him back. | 他偷走了我的猫 然后放它回来 |
[33:44] | Okay, mrs. Mccluskey, why would I do those things? | 好吧 Mccluskey夫人 我为什么要干这些事呢 |
[33:50] | Karen, I hate to say it, | Karen 我也不愿意这么说 |
[33:51] | But you’re not making a lot of sense right now. | 但是你现在说的话根本没什么道理 |
[33:54] | Maybe you need to lie down. | 或许你该躺下休息休息 |
[33:59] | You… Hey! | 你… |
[34:02] | I think we should call 9-1-1. | 我觉得我们应该打911了 |
[34:03] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[34:06] | Why are you all acting like I’m crazy? | 你们为什么都觉得我疯了? |
[34:13] | Halle-damn-lujah, I got my period! | 额滴神啊 我”那个来了”!(没有怀孕) |
[34:18] | Oh, was she surprised? | 她惊喜吧? |
[34:23] | She seemed totally disoriented, babbling. | 她看起来完全糊涂了 还说胡话 |
[34:27] | I just hope it isn’t dementia. | 我希望不是早老性痴呆 |
[34:31] | She lives by herself. | 她一个人住 |
[34:32] | We’ll alert the hospital. | 我们会告诉医院的 |
[34:33] | We’re gonna need a psych evaluation. Thank you. Thank you. | -我们会给她做精神测试的 -谢谢 |
[34:41] | Poor karen. I hope she’s okay. | 好可怜的Karen啊 希望她没事 |
[34:44] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[34:48] | We should probably talk now, huh? | 我们现在应该谈谈了 是吧 |
[34:51] | Yeah. Let’s talk. | 是的 谈谈吧 |
[34:58] | Does this relationship have a future? | 我们的关系就不能有进展吗 |
[35:02] | Jackson, what we have here has been working pretty well. | Jackson 我们现在的关系就已经很好了 |
[35:06] | Answer the question. | 回答我的问题 |
[35:09] | Can’t we just keep going the way we are? | 我们就不能保持现有的关系吗 |
[35:15] | And there’s my answer. | 这是我的回答 |
[35:26] | It seems like they’re taking good care of her. | 看样子他们会好好照顾她的 |
[35:34] | I hope you didn’t mean what you said earlier. | 我希望你先前说的那些话不是认真的 |
[35:37] | You just don’t understandwhat I owe to k | 你不明白我欠Katherine的有多少 |
[35:40] | You’re right. I don’t. | 是的 我不明白 |
[35:43] | You started the company | 是你成立了公司 |
[35:44] | And gave her a job when she needed one badly. | 然后又提供给她一份她十分需要的工作 |
[35:46] | Why are you the one who owes her? | 怎么能说是你欠她呢 |
[35:52] | You know that… | 你知道… |
[35:55] | Brunch we had for you right before you left for prison? | 那次…你入狱前的最后一次早午餐 |
[36:00] | I was very tense, | 我当时心烦意乱 |
[36:03] | And I was very unhappy. | 感觉很难受 |
[36:07] | So I had… | 然后我就… |
[36:11] | A glass of champagne. | 喝了一杯香槟 |
[36:20] | She’s tough. | 她很坚强的 |
[36:22] | I’m sure she’ll be okay. | 她一定会没事儿的 |
[36:24] | How about the crazy married couple throwing drinks? | 那对把饮料泼到对方脸上的疯狂夫妇呢 |
[36:26] | How are they gonna be? | 他们又会怎么样呢 |
[36:29] | You know, I just thought that you got it, | 我还以为你已经明白了 |
[36:31] | That you knew what I was going through after accident. | 你知道我在那次事故后是怎么熬过来的 |
[36:34] | You know, obviously I was wrong. | 很明显我错了 |
[36:35] | No, I get it. The sports car, the garage band… | 不 我确实明白了 跑车 车库乐队… |
[36:39] | Maybe what we need now, tom, is for you to get it. | 也许我们现在需要的…是你能明白 |
[36:43] | Hey, I was the one laying on the floor | 我是那个躺在地板上 |
[36:45] | With a cop pounding on my chest. | 被一个警察按压胸口的倒霉蛋 |
[36:47] | And I had cancer. I get it. I get it. | 我得过癌症 我算看透了 我明白的 |
[36:49] | You want your life to countor something. | 你总想把自己的生活寄托在什么东西上 |
[36:51] | Exactly. I just don’t want to keep making pizzas every day | 太对了 我可不想每天就做那些披萨 |
[36:54] | Till I drop to the floor for real. | 直到我真正倒下的那天 |
[36:56] | I want my life to be exciting. You know, I need adventure. | 我想要刺激点的生活 我需要冒险 |
[37:00] | Scavo’s was the adventure. We changed our whole lives | Scavo餐馆就是冒险 我们改变了我们的整个生活 |
[37:04] | So you could live out your dream, and now you’re bored. | 就为了能实现你的梦想 结果你现在厌倦了 |
[37:07] | We can’t keep doing this, tom. | 我们不能总这样 Tom |
[37:09] | We can’t keep throwing all the cards up in the air | 我们不能每次都因为你一时的想法 |
[37:11] | Every time you get a little restless. | 就全部重新洗牌再来过 |
[37:16] | Let’s call it a night. | 今晚就到此为止吧 |
[37:18] | We have to work tomorrow. | 明天我们还要工作呢 |
[37:26] | Are you coming? | 你不来吗 |
[37:33] | I’ll come when I’m ready. | 准备好了会去的 |
[37:44] | Did she really need an ambulance? | 她真的严重到要叫辆救护车吗 |
[37:46] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道啊 |
[37:49] | But you would have if I hadn’t started my period. | 但是如果我还没来月经的话 你就该叫了 |
[37:52] | How could you have done this? | 你怎么可以这样对我 |
[37:54] | Isn’t it obvious? I want another kid. We can’t handle another kid. | -很明显 我想再要个小孩 -我们不能啊 |
[37:58] | We’re living hand to mouth as it is. | 我们现在都勉强度日了 |
[38:00] | That’s what you said before we had juanit | 生Juanita前你就这么说了 |
[38:01] | And before we had celia, and somehow we manage. | 生Celia前你也这么说 可我们不也过来了嘛 |
[38:04] | And can you imagine our lives without them? | 你能想象没有她们的生活吗 |
[38:06] | Of course I can’t. It’s just… | 当然不能 只是… |
[38:09] | How could you have lied to me? | 你怎么可以骗我呢 |
[38:15] | I just couldn’t shake | 我只是很坚定地相信 |
[38:17] | The idea that maybe god had one more miracle in store for us. | 也许上帝会再给我们一个奇迹 |
[38:22] | Maybe a son. | 或许是个男孩 |
[38:25] | And we have so much love in our lives, | 我们生活中已经充满了太多的爱 |
[38:27] | I got greedy, and I wanted more. | 因此我就更贪心了 总是想要更多 |
[38:31] | But you’re right. | 但是 你是对的 |
[38:32] | It was selfish and stupid, and I am so sorry. | 我的这种行为太自私愚笨了 我很抱歉 |
[38:35] | I will call tomorrow and schedule a vasectomy. | 我明天就打电话预约做结扎手术 |
[38:43] | Or… We use birth control, | 或者…我们可以避孕 |
[38:46] | And I’m talking double-bagging, | 你得用双套的 |
[38:49] | At least until we both decide it’s a good idea. | 至少等到我们都觉得那是个好主意前 |
[38:56] | I think I gotta kiss you. | 吻一个吧 |
[39:02] | And until we get a box of condoms in that house, | 直到我们得到一盒子的避孕套 |
[39:05] | That’s all you’re gettin’. | 你能得到的就这些了 |
[39:12] | Orson. What’s up? | Orson 有什么事吗 |
[39:14] | Bree told me what you did for her when I was in prison. | Bree跟我说了我在监狱时你为她做的事 |
[39:18] | I just want to thank you. | 我只是想来道个谢 |
[39:19] | It’s nothing. | 没什么的 |
[39:21] | Not to bree or me. | 对我和Bree却是大事 |
[39:24] | And you were dead right to stop her from telling me. | 你不让她告诉我也是完全正确的 |
[39:27] | I’d consider it an honor to work for somebody that wise. | 我很荣幸能为您这样明智的人效力 |
[39:30] | Work for? | 效力? |
[39:32] | The last I heard, it was partner. | 我听到的可是…合伙人 |
[39:35] | All right, how’s this? | 好吧 那这样如何 |
[39:36] | I’ll become a partner… | 只有你同意了… |
[39:37] | But only after you decide I’ve earned it. | 我才可以当你们的合伙人 |
[39:41] | I’m a patient man. | 我很有耐心的 |
[39:42] | I don’t care if it takes two years. | 哪怕会等两年我也不在乎 |
[39:45] | Oh, honey… | 亲爱的… |
[39:48] | Working for bree– | 为Bree工作… |
[39:49] | You’re not gonna last ten months. | 你都坚持不到十个月 |
[39:57] | Mind if I say good-bye to our girl? | 我可以跟我们的邻居说声再见吗 |
[39:59] | Sure, but she’s a little groggy. | 当然 只是她还有些神志不清 |
[40:14] | You planned the whole thing. | 这是你一手策划的 |
[40:18] | You’re trying to get rid of me. | 你想摆脱我 |
[40:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:24] | And I’m sorry it had to be you. | 我很抱歉是你 |
[40:28] | ’cause I know you’re up to something– | 因为我知道 你是有目的而来的… |
[40:31] | Something awful. | 一件邪恶的事 |
[40:35] | You don’t know what “awful” is. | 你根本不懂什么叫”邪恶” |
[40:42] | You take care of yourself, karen, | 保重 Karen |
[40:44] | And I mean that. | 我是真心的 |
[41:01] | Yes, it was a night filled with surprises. | 是的 这个夜晚充满惊喜 |
[41:09] | Some had learned | 有的人知道了 |
[41:10] | Of their husband’s plans for the future… | 丈夫对未来的规划… |
[41:15] | Others had discovered the truth of their wife’s past… | 有的人发现了妻子过去的真相… |
[41:21] | Some were touched by their husband’s secret longings… | 有的人被丈夫隐秘的渴望而深深感动… |
[41:28] | Others were hurt by their lover’s quick departure. | 还有人因为情人的匆匆离去而伤感 |
[41:33] | But for one resident, | 但是对一个人来说 |
[41:35] | The evening had gone as planned, | 这个夜晚尽在掌握 |
[41:38] | And he now turned his thoughts to his real agenda. | 现在他可以按照自己原定的计划来行事了 |
[41:46] | It wouldn’t be long now | 不久的将来… |
[41:48] | Before he destroyed the man who had ruined his life, | 他会击溃那个毁掉了他一生的男人 |
[41:52] | But he knew he had to move carefully. | 但是他知道 他必须小心行事 |
[41:55] | After all, he wanted it to be a surprise. | 毕竟 他希望那会是个”惊喜” |