Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Bree’s husband felt rejected. 布里的丈夫有了挫败感
[00:03] I think it’s strange to see my wife billed 看到自己的太太以”范德坎普夫人”的称号公著于世
[00:05] As “mrs. van de kamp.” it’s how I’m known. -我觉得很不舒服 -我是以此而出名的
[00:08] Is there a mr. van de kamp? 谈谈范德坎普先生吧
[00:10] no, uh, mr. van de kamp is deceased. 很抱歉 范德坎普先生已经过世了
[00:12] Would it have killed you to have mentioned me? 要你提一下我 就这么难吗
[00:14] It’s because I went to jail, isn’t it? 因为我进过监狱 是吗
[00:16] lynette’s husband was excited. 勒奈特的丈夫非常兴奋
[00:17] We’re gonna start a garage band! 我们要成立一个车库乐队啦
[00:19] I thought you were the one who said 你不是曾说过
[00:20] you wanted to spend more time with your family 要把更多的时间放在家庭吗
[00:22] guys need to blow off steam. 男人们需要释放一下激情
[00:25] Edie’s new husband had a past 伊迪的新丈夫有一段往事
[00:26] you’ve been here six weeks, 你来这里已经6周了
[00:27] And you don’t seem any closer 我没发现
[00:28] to coming to terms with your rage 你的易怒情绪有所缓解
[00:30] I’ve come to terms with it, 我的情绪问题早已解决
[00:32] And I like it just the way it is 现在感觉很良好
[00:33] which remained a mystery. 往事充满着悬疑
[00:35] I just think it’s odd that you’re married to some guy. 我觉得跟一个你完全不了解的男人结婚
[00:37] You don’t know anything about him. 是件很奇怪的事情
[00:38] She kept asking me all this stuff about your background 她不停地询问我关于你的背景
[00:41] And susan tried to move on. 苏珊开始新的生活
[00:43] -I sort of started seeing someone. -good for you. -我开始与人约会了 -不错啊
[00:53] Every year, ms. elenora butters 爱伦诺拉.巴特老师每年
[00:56] would ask her kindergarten class 都会要求幼儿园的孩子们
[00:58] to draw a picture of their families 画一张全家福
[01:00] which she would then display on “meet the teacher” night. 然后在家长会上把画展示出来
[01:05] That’s how ty richmond’s parents 因此瑞奇曼的父母在画作上
[01:07] saw his depiction of their fighting… 看到他们吵架的情景
[01:12] And amy hines’ parents 而爱米.海因斯的父母
[01:14] saw her portrayal of their drinking. 则看到了他们酗酒的样貌
[01:18] And jason monte’s parents 杰森.蒙特的父母
[01:20] saw his illustration of their hygiene. 见到了家里脏乱的情形
[01:25] You see, ms. butters felt it was important for parents 很显然 巴特老师认为通过孩子的视角
[01:29] for parents to see themselves through their children’s eyes. 让家长了解其自己 是相当重要的
[01:33] She knew the experience… 她见怪不怪了
[01:37] Ed, he’s got me vacuuming in my bra. 艾德 画里我只戴着胸罩在吸尘
[01:39] Do I do that? 我有这么做过吗
[01:41] Could be very educational. 这相当有教育意义
[01:45] I know, I know. 我知道 对不起
[01:47] Did I not say 7:00? you missed their little show. 我难道没说是7点吗 你错过了精彩的表演
[01:49] M.j. was tooth decay. M.j.很不高兴
[01:50] crosstown traffic killed me. 镇上大塞车
[01:52] And I told you to videotape it. 我告诉你把它录下来
[01:54] did you tell me to take off the lens cap? 但你没告诉我要把镜头盖取下
[01:56] Next time, be more specific. 拜托下次教详细点
[01:57] Mr. delfino, glad you made it. 德尔非诺先生 很高兴你来了
[02:00] Uh, did you get to see m.j.’s artwork? 你看了m.j.的画作了吗
[02:02] No, not yet. can’t wait. 还没呢 都等不及了
[02:05] Oh, hey, look at that. There we are 哦 你看啊这里 这就是我们
[02:07] standing in front of the house. 站在我们家门前
[02:09] Look what he did with my hair. 他把我头发画成什么了
[02:10] I kind of like the bangs. 有所改变也不错
[02:11] yeah, look, he put a wrench in my pocket. 你瞧 我口袋里还有一个扳手
[02:13] And see how big my muscles are? 看看我肌肉多丰满
[02:15] which’s a good thing cause a shark attacking the house 对啊 因为有个小偷正想闯入
[02:21] Hey, daddy. 爸爸
[02:22] Hey, buddy. your mommy and i 儿子 我和你妈妈
[02:23] Were just looking at your wonderful painting. 正在欣赏你优秀的作品
[02:24] You like it? 你喜欢吗
[02:25] I love it, especially how big and strong you made me look. 很喜欢 尤其把我画得这么壮实
[02:28] That’s not you. that’s jackson. 那不是你 那是杰克逊
[02:30] See the paintbrush in his pocket? 看到口袋里的油漆刷了吗
[02:36] Oh, who’s jackson? 谁是杰克逊
[02:39] He paints our house… 在我妈妈把他灌醉
[02:41] Until my mom makes him drink wine and have a sleepover. 并和他上床之前 他是我们家的油漆工
[02:48] Because… 因为…
[02:49] Mike and I are divorced, so that’s why… 我和麦克离婚了 因此…
[02:52] It was supposed to be a picture of the family, 按理这应该是一张全家福的
[02:55] So you should’ve put your daddy in it. 你应当把你爸爸画进去
[02:58] I did. 我画了
[03:05] Oh, the… the bug with the little hat? 哦 是那个…戴着帽子的小人吗
[03:08] That’s you, 那就是你
[03:10] ’cause you’re always so far away. 因为你总是不在家
[03:12] Oh, yeah, that’s, um… 是的 看来…
[03:15] Now I see me. 我终于找到我了
[03:18] Yes… every year, 是的…每一年
[03:21] Ms. elenora butters would ask her class 爱伦诺拉.巴特老师每年仍要求学生们
[03:23] To draw a picture of their families, 画一张全家福
[03:26] Even though she knew the portraits… 她知道肖像中的人物
[03:29] Might not be that flattering. 是现实生活的真实写照
[03:46] If you look closely into the faces of your friends, 如果你仔细观察一下你朋友的面容
[03:49] You’ll see it. 你会看到
[03:52] -Hey! -hi! -嗨 -嗨
[03:53] -Congratulations! -hi! -恭喜你啊 -大家好
[03:55] Come on in! 进来吧
[03:57] Right behind their smiles, 在她们的笑容背后
[03:58] You will see a certain green-eyed monster, 隐藏着充满嫉妒的神情
[04:01] And then you’ll understand 然后你会明白
[04:04] How envious they are of your well-kept home… 对于你的持家有道 她们有多么忌妒
[04:08] Your delicious recipes… 你那美味的菜式
[04:12] And your tasteful possessions. 和令人垂涎的财富
[04:16] Here’s my cookbook. 这是我的烹饪书
[04:19] But you’ll have to work hard to see the jealousy, 但你必须仔细观察 才能察觉嫉妒
[04:23] Because good friends always work hard to hide it 因为好朋友总是努力把嫉妒心隐藏起来
[04:29] Look at you, right on the cover! 你看呀 简直就是封面女郎
[04:32] These are advanced copies. 这几本是精装版
[04:34] I wanted you to be the first to have them. 我要让你们成为第一批读者
[04:37] Oh, and look, you signed it– “to lynette, 哦 看哪 你还签上了”致勒奈特
[04:39] The sweetest, most wonderful friend I’ve ever known.” 我最可爱 最亲密的伙伴”
[04:43] “to susan, the sweetest, most–“ “致苏珊 我最可爱 最…”
[04:46] We don’t have to read them out loud. 我们不用念得这么响
[04:49] Don’t mind me, ladies. 别介意 女士们
[04:50] I’m just grabbing a kiss on my way to the salt mines. 我要去岩盐坑上班了 来个告别之吻
[04:53] You have a good day. 祝你工作愉快
[04:54] Thanks, babe. oh, did you show them the ad? 谢谢 宝贝 你把广告给她们看了吗
[04:55] yeah. oh, I almost forgot. 我差点忘了
[04:58] Isn’t this nice? 是不是很棒
[04:59] They’re running it next month in “woman’s day.” 他们要在下月的<女性时代>刊登
[05:02] You’re gonna be in magazines, too? 你会出现在杂志上吗
[05:04] They’ve come up with this whole marketing plan 他们已经拿出了整套市场开拓计划
[05:07] Radio, print, book signings. 广播 出版 签名售书
[05:09] -Wow! isn’t it fantastic? -no, it’s horrible! -那真是太美妙了 -不 这一点都不好玩
[05:12] She’s gonna become this famous author 她将成为著名的作家
[05:14] And have no time at all for us. 没空陪我们了
[05:16] No, come on, gaby. you know that bree will never change. 不会的 加布 布里永远是布里
[05:19] Thank you, katherine. 谢谢 凯瑟琳
[05:20] I will never become stuck-up and full of myself. 我绝对不会高傲自满的
[05:22] I didn’t say that. I said you’d never change. 我没那么说 我是指你不会改变的
[05:25] Very funny. 真有意思
[05:26] I don’t think you’ve to worry about me becoming famous 我觉得你们不用担心我出名的事情
[05:29] You have a marketing plan. 你都有市场计划了
[05:31] You wanna see my marketing plan? 想要看看我的卖场计划吗
[05:34] “milk, bread, vodka, condoms–“ “牛奶 面包 伏特加 避孕套”
[05:39] -Could I see that? I’d love to read it. -why? -我能看看吗 很想看一下 -为什么
[05:43] Well, back before I consecrated my life to mozzarella, 我当年做意大利干酪的销售
[05:45] Marketing was sort of what I did. 也有整套的市场推广计划
[05:47] Oh, right! of course. 哦 当然
[05:49] I would, uh, love to hear your thoughts. 我很乐意听取你的意见
[05:52] So you’re still gonna 那么即使你名声远扬
[05:53] Wanna hang out with us, even when you’re totally fabulous, 依然还会和我们一起聚会的吧
[05:55] And we’re still nobodies? 我们还是自己人吧
[05:57] Girls, you are making way too much of this. 女生们 你们说过头了
[06:00] I am not a bit more fabulous than any one of you. 我不见得比你们厉害多少
[06:03] Excuse me. 稍等
[06:05] What is it, andrew? 怎么了 安德鲁
[06:06] I hope you’re free for lunch on the 12th, 我希望你12号午餐时间暂无安排
[06:08] ’cause the chamber of commerce 因为商委会刚提名你
[06:10] Just named you businesswoman of the year. 为今年的”年度商业女性”
[06:12] Oh, my god! that is so amazing! 哦 我的天哪 真是太棒了
[06:20] The, uh, dry cleaner just, found my sweater 干洗店终于找到我的毛衣了
[06:36] Hi. 喂
[06:38] Orson, I have amazing news. 我有个惊人的消息
[06:40] -The chamber of commerce just called. -oh? what about? -商委会刚刚打电话来了 -哦 说什么了
[06:42] I wanna buy you lunch and tell you in person. 我和你一起吃午饭 我们面谈
[06:44] I will be at your office in two minutes. 我2分钟内就到你办公室
[06:46] Uh, no! no, don’t come to my office. 别 别 别来我办公室
[06:48] You know, I can’t have lunch now. um, I’m in a meeting. 我现在不能吃午饭 我在开会
[06:52] Well, I’ll wait in reception until it’s over. 那我到前台等你好了
[06:54] No, it’ll take hours. 不 可能要好几个小时
[06:56] It’s a very urgent, high-level stuff. 是个紧急会议 事关重要
[07:04] What kind of meeting is it? 到底是什么会啊
[07:06] George, hey! 乔治 搞什么啊
[07:08] Turn that radio down! 把收音机调小一点
[07:10] -Where are you? -I told you, I’m in a meeting. -你在哪啊 -不是告诉你了 我在开会
[07:15] I gotta go. 我要挂了
[07:17] I’ll see you soon. 我尽快来见你
[07:20] Yes, you will. 是的 的确很快
[07:28] Mike! what’s going on? 麦克 怎么了
[07:30] Daddy got me a bike. 爸爸给我买了辆自行车
[07:32] Yes, I see. and here, 是的 我看到了 就在这里
[07:34] Mommy thought we’d agreed to wait till your birthday. 我们不是说好了 到过生日才买吗
[07:38] can you teach me to ride it? 你能教我怎样骑吗
[07:40] No, not today. I gotta go install a water heater. 今天不行 我要去修理热水器
[07:42] But, uh, you keep practicing, 不过 你可以先练练
[07:44] And the next afternoon I have free, 明天下午我有空
[07:45] we’ll bust off those training wheels 我们一起学骑车
[07:46] and go kick up some dirt. okay? 轮子飞转 尘土飘扬 如何
[07:48] okay 好吧
[07:49] All right. 去吧
[07:51] Oh, my god. 哦 我的天哪
[07:53] This is about m.j.’s drawing, isn’t it? 这都是因为m.j.的画 是不是
[07:56] What? 什么
[07:57] He does not love jackson more than you. 比起杰克逊 他肯定更爱你
[07:59] He knows who his father is. 他知道谁才是他父亲
[08:01] I know that. Can’t a guy get his kid a bike 这我知道 难道给自己孩子买辆小车
[08:03] without being psychoanalyzed? 就代表心存嫉妒吗
[08:06] So you’re totally fine with that drawing? 那对于那幅画 你没事了吧
[08:08] Well, I won’t go sticking it on my fridge anytime soon, 虽然我不会高调地把它贴到冰箱上去
[08:11] But yeah. 但我没事
[08:13] Look, I’m glad you’re dating a nice guy. 我很高兴你能和一个好男人约会
[08:15] I’m glad he likes my kid, and my kid likes him. 孩子与他彼此能合得来 这点我也很高兴
[08:18] Here’s a bike. that’s all it is. 这只是一辆自行车而已 别无他意
[08:22] Hey, guys. 你们好啊
[08:24] Jackson, look at my new bike! 杰克逊 看看我的新车
[08:28] Pretty cool. 真酷啊
[08:31] Uh, that’s a custom titanium frame. 这是由钛合金定做的
[08:34] Make sure m.j. knows that. 让m.j.了解一下
[08:41] Mommy, can bethany go home now? 妈妈 贝瑟妮可以回家了吗
[08:43] Honey, she’s only been here 20 minutes. 宝贝 她才来玩了20分钟而已
[08:45] We invited her over to play, so go play. 我们本来就是邀请她来玩的 好好玩去
[08:47] But all she does is spin. 但她只会玩转圈
[08:54] Honey, we want bethany to be our friend, 宝贝 我们要让贝瑟妮成为我们的朋友
[08:56] So if she wants to spin, just suck it up and spin. 要是她喜欢转圈 那就跟她学学一起转
[09:03] Why are you show that little weirdo down juanita’s throat? 你干嘛非要让胡安妮塔跟这个小怪人一起玩
[09:06] That little weirdo is the key to you and I having more sex. 这个小怪人是能否让你我做爱的关键所在
[09:11] I know I should ask a few questions, but I’m in. 这点我喜欢 但到底是为什么
[09:14] Bethany’s mom hosts a weekly playdate. 贝瑟妮的妈妈每周都会举行小朋友聚会
[09:16] I’m trying to get juanita an invitation. 我要试着让胡安妮塔也获得邀请
[09:18] How does that lead to quality time with your boobs? 这和我跟你做爱又有什么关系
[09:21] Carlos, the only time you and I have to ourselves 卡洛斯 我和你只有晚间有时间
[09:24] Is late at night, but by that time, we’re too exhausted. 但那时候 你我都精疲力竭了
[09:27] And now that we have celia in afternoon preschool, 现在每天下午都有未上学的西利娅要照顾
[09:29] All we have to do is unload juanita, 所以我们必须这样做才能摆脱胡安妮塔
[09:32] And then we can get back to doing the nasty. 这样才能回来好好做爱
[09:35] This doesn’t seem right. 这样会不会不太好
[09:36] I mean, dumping our kid off on some unsuspecting woman 把我们自己的孩子扔给别的女人
[09:39] So that we can have sex? 这样我们才能做爱
[09:41] Wake up! playdates were invented by mothers 你醒醒吧 妈妈们发明儿童聚会
[09:42] For this exact purpose. 目的就是为了这个
[09:43] Shopping, sex, drinking in the afternoon– 购物 做爱 在下午喝酒
[09:47] Playdates make all these things possible. 只有儿童聚会才能实现这些
[09:50] I-i don’t know. 我…不知道
[09:51] I feel bad making my kid play with someone 强迫我们孩子跟她不喜欢的人一起玩
[09:54] That she obviously doesn’t like. 让我觉得很糟糕
[09:55] Bethany’s mom’ll take juanita once a week 2 whole hours 贝瑟妮的妈妈可以每周把胡安妮塔带走2个小时
[09:59] That is sex and a nap. 正好可以做爱加小睡
[10:03] Juanita! 胡安妮塔
[10:05] I don’t hear you spinning! 我听不到你转圈的声音
[10:08] I don’t understand. you said the job was going so well. 我不明白 你说过你的工作一帆风顺
[10:11] It was. then three weeks ago, 本来是很顺利 三周前
[10:14] My parole officer left me a message at work. 我的假释官在我工作时留了个口信
[10:16] That’s when they found out I lied on my application 就在那时他们发现我申请工作时撒了谎
[10:18] When I said I didn’t have a criminal record. 我申请时说我没有案底
[10:21] So you’ve been pretending to go to work for three weeks? 所以你这三周都在假装工作
[10:24] I know you’re angry. 我知道你怒火中烧
[10:26] Honey…I’m not angry 亲爱的 我没有动怒
[10:30] I’m hurt that you didn’t feel like you could tell me. 你不想把这些告诉我 我很难受
[10:33] I was embarrassed. 我感觉很困窘
[10:35] Bree, when we married, I was the breadwinner. 布里 我们结婚时 是我养家糊口
[10:38] Now you–you have your company and you have your book. 现在你开了自己的公司 也出了书
[10:41] I-i’m a felon who can’t hold on to a job. 我是个连饭碗也保不住的重罪犯
[10:43] Orson, we’re partners. we share everything. 奥森 我们是伙伴 我们共有一切
[10:48] Any success I have 我所取得的任何成就
[10:50] Is just as much yours as it is mine. 和你的分量相同
[10:54] Thank you, darling. 谢谢你 亲爱的
[10:59] So… 那么
[11:00] Why did the chamber of commerce call? 商会打电话来干什么
[11:03] Apparently, we’ve been named businesswoman of the year. 很明显 我们被提名为今年的商界女强人
[11:19] Is that good enough?! 是不是很棒
[11:30] Wow! you’d be killer in our band. 你会成为我们乐队的杀手锏
[11:32] I mean, wouldn’t he be killer, dave? 他肯定会成为杀手锏 不是吗 大卫
[11:34] Uh, donald, why don’t you let us talk it over, 唐纳德 何不让我们商量一下呢
[11:35] And we’ll get back to you? no problem. -我们回头会找你 -没问题
[11:37] I have to get back to the office anyway. 反正我要去上班
[11:38] Quarterly tax time has got me swamped. 每季度一到交税 我就忙得不可开交
[11:41] Well, we’ll–we’ll definitely call you today. 我们今天肯定会给你打电话
[11:44] Thanks, gentlemen. 谢谢 先生们
[11:47] Don’t you think he crushed it? 你不觉得他棒极了吗
[11:48] He was good… you know, technically. 技术上讲 他表现得不错
[11:50] -He didn’t really have heart. -what do you mean? -他没有用心投入 -什么意思
[11:54] When he play voodoo child, it was like hendrix has risen 他演奏巫毒小子时 就像是亨德里克斯附身
[11:57] what about mike? I thought that’s who we were gonna get 迈克怎么样 他才是我们要找的人
[12:01] Well, I asked, but he said he’s too busy. 我问过他 但他说他最近很忙
[12:04] Too busy to live a little? not gonna fly. 忙得不会生活了吗 这可不是借口
[12:06] Call him. give him my number. I’ll talk to him. okay, sure. -打电话给他 把我号码给他 我来说 -好吧 当然
[12:09] But–but what about donald? 可唐纳德怎么样
[12:10] I mean, ’cause if we don’t get mike, I wanna make s– 我是说 要是迈克来不了 我想确保
[12:12] Tom, donald’s out, all right? 汤姆 唐纳德出局了 好吗
[12:18] Have mike call me. 让麦克给我打电话
[12:30] What a rehearsal. 好一场排练啊
[12:32] Dave and I were smokin’. 大卫和我都冒烟了
[12:35] Did you hear us? 你听到我们的声音了吗
[12:38] Lynette? 勒奈特
[12:41] Lynette. 勒奈特
[12:42] I’m sorry. what? 很抱歉 你说什么
[12:44] Never mind. 没事了
[12:47] What are you working on? what, is this bree’s ad stuff? 你在干嘛 这是布里的广告吗
[12:50] Oh, god, no. her agency really whiffed… hmm? 不 帮她办事的人实在太逊了
[12:52] So I’m coming up with a whole new campaign. 所以我在策划一个新的推广计划
[12:54] I was looking through my old portfolio 我在查一些我以前的资料
[12:56] For inspiration. mm-hmm. 找点灵感
[12:58] Oh! I remember this one. 我记得这个
[12:59] “feet? meet your new best friends.” it was a classic. 脚 见见你最好的新朋友吧 真是经典啊
[13:02] You know, it’s been years since I looked through this stuff. 我已经好几年没有翻阅这些东西了
[13:06] I’d forgotten I was… kinda great. 我都忘了我曾如此辉煌
[13:09] You were awesome! 你当时棒极了
[13:10] I mean, come on. how lucky is bree 拜托 布里多幸运啊
[13:12] have a neighbor that used to be a big advertising hotshot 能有个前广告巨头当邻居
[13:14] Well, maybe I’m the lucky one. 或许我才是那个幸运儿
[13:16] This could be a perfect way for me 可能这是个绝好的机会
[13:17] To stick my toe back in the business. 让我能重操旧业
[13:19] Nothing big, maybe just pick up some freelance work. 没什么大不了 可能只从事些自由职业的工作
[13:24] honey, if you do that, where you gonna find the time 亲爱的 你要这样 哪有时间
[13:26] -For the family and the restaurant? -well, gee, I don’t know. -照顾家庭和餐馆呢 -天 我不知道
[13:30] I guess the same place that you find time for your ga band 你不也有时间组建车库乐队吗
[13:33] Lynette, I’m just saying that if–if you… 勒奈特 我只是说你要是
[13:43] Okay, I dropped off celia at preschool, 好啦 我把西利娅送去幼儿园了
[13:46] And juanita’s at her playdate. 胡安妮塔在她玩伴家里
[13:48] Drop trou. 脱裤子
[13:49] Why don’t you put on that sexy red teddy? 你何不穿上那条性感的红色连衣裤呢
[13:51] Can I ask why? I mean, you can’t see it. 我能问为什么吗 你根本看不见
[13:54] Yeah, but I can feel it, 是啊 可我感觉得到
[13:55] And I love the sensation of sliding silk off your body. 我喜欢丝绸从你身上滑落下来的感觉
[14:00] What’s it like, carlos? 感觉怎么样 卡洛斯
[14:05] What? 什么
[14:06] Sex as a blind man. 作为一个盲人的性爱
[14:08] I mean, you used to be so visual. 我是说 你以前能看得见
[14:11] Is it still as good? 感觉还像以前那么好吗
[14:13] Oh, it’s better. 更胜一筹
[14:15] I mean, having to rely on 我是说 不得不依靠
[14:17] Your senses of touch and taste and smell… 你的触觉 味觉 和嗅觉
[14:20] It’s actually way more intense. 实际上更激情四射
[14:22] Really? you’re so lucky. 真的吗 你真幸运
[14:24] What, you want blind sex? 什么 你想体会盲人性爱吗
[14:26] I think I can arrange that. 我可以给你安排啊
[14:33] Hey there. 你在啊
[14:36] Looks like somebody’s job interview went well. 看起来某人的面试很成功啊
[14:39] Nope. they turned me down flat. 错啦 他们直截了当拒绝了我
[14:41] Aw. but as I was driving home, it suddenly hit me. 但我开车回家时 突然灵机一动
[14:44] I may be persona non grata at every company in this town, 可能这镇上的每家公司都不欢迎我
[14:47] But there’s at least one employer I know 但至少有一个雇主
[14:49] Who would love to hire me. 愿意雇用我
[14:51] Oh. who? 谁啊
[14:53] You. 你
[14:56] You wanna work here? 你想在这里工作吗
[14:58] Why not? 为什么不
[15:00] I’m great with food. I understand business. 我对食物很在行 了解商业运作方式
[15:03] I can’t beat the commute. 而且也不计较酬劳
[15:05] Well, that’s certainly an intriguing notion. 这个想法看似很有意思
[15:08] But wouldn’t it be awkward having me as your boss? 但我做你的上司不是很尴尬吗
[15:11] Absolutely. 当然
[15:13] But as you said in the park, 但你在公园也说了
[15:15] We share everything. 我们共享一切
[15:16] So I would be more of a… partner. 所以我不仅仅是个搭档
[15:19] Partners? oh. 搭档
[15:21] bree, would you give me a hand with this arrangement? 布里 你过来帮忙一下好吗
[15:24] Just give me a sec. 等我一会儿
[15:27] I think the lilies need their own vase. 百合花需要用自己的花瓶装
[15:31] If you hire him, I will cut you with these scissors 如果你雇他 我会把你剪成破布的
[15:34] I don’t think we need to do that. 我们不需要这么做
[15:36] I think they’re crowding the irises out. 他们要把鸢尾花挤出去
[15:38] Just like he’s trying to crowd me out. 就像他在把我排挤出去一样
[15:41] You already have a partner, remember? 你已经有个搭档了 记得吗
[15:42] Oh, well, I think the irises and the lilies 鸢尾花和百合花
[15:45] Could work together. nope. one of them has to go. -可以一起工作 -不 必须放弃一个
[15:49] -If I may offer an opinion -not a good time, orson. -如果我能给点意见 -现在不是时候 奥森
[15:54] Tell him now, 马上告诉他
[15:56] Or I will walk. 要不我走
[16:01] Orson, you really don’t wanna work with me. 奥森 你实在不会想和我共事
[16:02] I mean, you only see me at home. 你只看得见我在家的样子
[16:03] But work, when the pressure on, I can be a bit of a handful. 但是工作时 我在压力下难以控制自己情绪
[16:06] -Katherine see how I get. -yes. bitchy, tyrannical, shrill -凯瑟琳知道我的德行 -泼辣 暴躁 恼人
[16:11] He gets it, dear. 够了 亲爱的
[16:16] Honey, you’re my partner in life. 亲爱的 你是我一生的伙伴
[16:18] But if we want to keep it that way, 但我们要保持美满的婚姻
[16:19] We shouldn’t mix marriage and business. 我们不该混淆婚姻和事业
[16:22] But no one else will hire me. 但没人肯聘用我
[16:24] Well, you’ve only been looking for a few weeks. 你找工作才花了几周时间而已
[16:26] I mean, give it another… say, month or two, 再花些时间 比方说 一两个月
[16:29] And if you still haven’t found anything, 如果你还一无所获
[16:31] Then we’ll revisit the idea. okay? 我们一定会从新考虑 好吗
[16:36] Okay. 好吧
[16:37] It was just a thought. 我只是想想而已
[16:49] Oh, so what’d you think? 你觉得怎样
[16:51] Oh, my god, you were right. 我的天 你说的没错
[16:52] Blind sex is incredible. 盲人性爱太不可思议了
[16:54] Ahh, give me ten more minutes and an energy bar, 再给我十分钟和一个能量条
[16:56] And we can go one more time. 我们还能再干一场
[17:06] No, I think we’re done. 不 到此为止
[17:09] Honey! 亲爱的
[17:11] What are you doing home? I thought you were at bethany’s. 你在家里干什么 我以为你在贝瑟妮家呢
[17:13] I got a tummyache. her mom brought me back. 我胃疼 她妈妈就把我送回来了
[17:18] Well, how long have you been standing there? 你站在那里多久了
[17:20] I don’t know. what were you two doing? 不知道 你们俩刚才在干嘛
[17:23] Um, we were, uh… 我们在
[17:26] We were wrestling. wrestling. 我们在扭打 扭打
[17:28] Did daddy hurt you? you were making loud noises. 爸爸弄疼你了吗 你刚才叫得好大声
[17:32] No! no, that wasn’t real. 不 不 那不是真的
[17:34] Sometimes I fake it when I wrestle with daddy. 有时我和你爸爸扭打的时候就这么装
[17:38] Please don’t wrestle with mommy. 请别和妈妈扭打
[17:41] You’re too big. you could hurt her. 你块头太大了 会弄疼她
[17:43] Yeah, carlos, stop that. 是的 卡洛斯 别再那样了
[17:47] Okay, go to your room, 好的 回你房间去
[17:48] And I’m gonna bring you something for your tummy. 我去给你拿点胃药
[17:52] I think she bought it. 她应该当真了
[17:54] You mean the story of how daddy beats up mommy? 你是说爸爸毒打妈妈的谎话吗
[17:57] Relax. I told her I was fine. 别紧张 我说了我没事
[17:59] look, I could hear the worry in her voice. 我听得出她很担心
[18:01] Why don’t we just tell her the truth? 我们为什么不干脆告诉她真相
[18:02] What, that sometimes mommy rides daddy 什么 有时妈妈骑在爸爸身上
[18:04] Like a mechanical bull to get jewelry? 就像骑着机器牛去抢珠宝吗
[18:06] She’s 5. she’s too young to understand either half of that. 她才5岁 根本不可能明白
[18:09] It’s the facts of life. 这是性的基本知识
[18:10] She’s gonna learn ’em eventually, 她终究会了解
[18:11] And it’s the most natural thing in the world. 这是世上最自然而然的事
[18:13] Carlos, if she was standing there any longer than 5 minutes 卡洛斯 要是她刚才多站5分钟
[18:17] There was nothing natural about what she saw. 她看到的就不仅仅是自然了
[18:20] By the way, thank you for that. 此外 谢谢你那样
[18:27] Hello? 喂
[18:29] Hey, it’s me. listen, 是我 听着
[18:30] I’ve got some free time, 我正好有时间
[18:32] So I thought I’d come over 我想过去
[18:33] And teach m.j. how to ride his new bike. 教M.J.骑他的新车
[18:34] great. he’s so excited to learn. 太棒了 他迫不及待呢
[18:36] Are you sure he’s ready to go without training wheels? 你确定他不需要护轮就能骑了吗
[18:40] Oh, he’ll probably have to take a few spills, 他可能还得要摔上几跤呢
[18:42] But luckily, he’ll have his old man there to pick him up. 幸运的是 他有老爸扶他起来
[18:45] Yeah. he’s been asking when you’re coming. 是的 他一直在问你什么时候来
[18:47] I can’t wait to tell him. I know he’ll be just… 我等不及要告诉他 我知道他会…
[18:50] All right! 好吧
[18:52] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[18:54] Spider. big one. gotta go! 蜘蛛 好大一只 我得走了
[19:00] Mommy, look, no training wheels. 妈妈 看 没有用护轮
[19:03] I know! you did great! 我知道 做得好
[19:05] Jackson, can I see you a sec? 杰克逊 借一步说话
[19:07] That was amazing! he learned so fast. 真是不可思议 他学车突飞猛进
[19:09] you know what I learned? mike is on his way over here 这我看出来了 但问题是迈克正赶过来
[19:11] To teach his son how to ride the bike he bought– 教他儿子怎样骑他买的车
[19:14] Something he was looking forward to until you ruined it. 他期盼已久的事被你毁于一旦
[19:17] W-why didn’t you tell me that? 你为什么没告诉我
[19:18] I didn’t know I had to tell you 我怎么知道我还有义务告诉你
[19:19] not to steal a father’s precious moment. 别抢走一个爸爸的宝贵时光
[19:22] M.j.–he just kept asking me. he–he made me do it. M.J. 他不停地求我 一定要我教他
[19:24] You could’ve walked away. 你可以置之不理啊
[19:26] No, I couldn’t! 不 我不能
[19:27] He said, “please!” 他说 “求你了”
[19:29] Damn it. 该死
[19:31] As you can see, the graphic works just as well 很明显 这幅图画好象
[19:35] On a free-standing display unit. neat, huh? 在一个独立的版面上 很优雅
[19:38] Goodness, lynette. 天呐 勒奈特
[19:39] When you offered to share your thoughts on my campaign, 当时你提出要对我的推广活动出点主意
[19:42] I wasn’t expecting anything quite so… elaborate. 我没有想到会制作得如此…精美
[19:44] Well, who knew your marketing guys were such lame-os? 谁知道你的推销员都那么差劲
[19:47] What they came up with is so…tepid 他们的想法都太…无趣了
[19:52] Um, I think “understated” was what they were going for. 我想他们是在追求”朴素”
[19:55] Well, they overshot and wound up in “bland,” 但朴素过头 就会造成”乏味”
[19:58] Right on the border of “sucky.” 近乎濒临”烂”
[20:00] You need to grab your audience, just grab ’em. 你要抓住你的受众 要夺人眼球
[20:03] I’ve gone for jazzier colors, 我使用的颜色相当”奔放”
[20:05] Bolder fonts. 你看这加粗的字
[20:06] Oh, I have really played up the whole nostalgia angle. 我的宣传卖点就是”怀旧”
[20:11] “let mrs. van de kamp 让范德坎普太太
[20:13] Turn your oven into a time machine.” 带你进入时间机器
[20:16] I see women really responding to that. 我想只要是女性肯定会赞同
[20:18] Do you? 能么
[20:20] Because I see children 可我看到孩子们
[20:22] Crawling into ovens, hoping to see dinosaurs. 爬到炉子里 希望能看到恐龙
[20:29] I’ve got a whole bunch of alternatives. 我预备了很多备用方案
[20:31] Oh, lynette, I appreciate everything you’ve done. 勒奈特 你做的每件事我都很欣赏
[20:33] But I’ve actually approved the old campaign, 但我必须要让这次活动被公众认可
[20:35] And I can’t just tell them I’ve changed my mind. 我不能告诉他们我改主意了
[20:37] You don’t have to. I’ll be the bad guy. 你没必要 我才是那个坏事的人
[20:39] Just tell ’em you’ve hired me, 告诉他们你雇了我
[20:41] And I’ll go in there, six-guns ablazing. 我会去那 跟他们理论
[20:45] So… do we have a deal? 那么 咱们达成一致了么
[20:47] Just give me the word. 说一声就行
[20:50] No. 没有
[20:51] No? 没有
[20:52] Sorry, but I prefer their campaign. 对不起 我更喜欢他们构思的计划
[20:56] But mine is better. 但是我的更好
[20:58] Well, you’re… entitled to think so, but I don’t. 你的… 貌似还不错 但我觉得不行
[21:01] Look, bree… 布里…
[21:04] I think I know a little more about marketing than you do. 我认为我在营销上比你略胜一筹
[21:07] When I was in it, I owned this town. 我刚进这行的时候 整个镇都惟我所属
[21:09] I had every big account. 各大帐目都是我管理的
[21:11] Hell, I was even named businesswoman of the year. 我甚至是”年度商业女性”
[21:15] Oh. well, I’m familiar with that award. 我很熟悉那个奖
[21:18] In fact, I’m this year’s recipient. 事实上 我是今年的获奖者
[21:21] Really? yes. -真的 -是的
[21:23] There’s a luncheon on the 12th. I do hope you can make it. 12号有一个午宴 你一定要过来
[21:28] By the way, 顺便说一下
[21:30] You’re right about those colors. 你选的那些颜色很棒
[21:32] Very… jazzy. 非常…”奔放”
[21:41] Come on, m.j. your daddy’s waiting. 来吧 m.j. 你爸爸等你呢
[21:50] Mommy, I don’t wanna fall. 妈妈 我不想摔倒
[21:52] Oh, honey. 宝贝儿
[21:55] You know how you like to push the button 你记得每次坐电梯
[21:56] When we go on the elevator, 你总爱玩按钮吗
[21:57] And if somebody else pushes it first, it makes you sad? 如果有人先按下 你就会难过
[22:00] But I don’t wanna fall. 但是 我不想摔倒
[22:01] Just listen. daddy really wanted to be the one 听着 爸爸特别想
[22:04] To teach you to ride your bike, and if you can already do it, 亲自教你骑车 如果你会骑了
[22:07] It’s gonna make him sad. 这才会让他难过呢
[22:09] So just let daddy push the button. understand? 就让爸爸去按那个按钮吧 明白么
[22:23] Wow, he’s really picking it up fast. 他骑的真快啊
[22:25] Yeah. I think it’s just beginner’s luck. uh-huh. 我想是初学者有好运
[22:32] Are you sure he hasn’t been practicing? no. -你确定他没练习过么 -没
[22:34] He was absolutely waiting for you. 他真的是在等你
[22:35] You know, I think I’m gonna go check his helmet. 我得去检查下他的头盔
[22:38] What are you doing? we talked about this. 你在干什么 我们说好的
[22:40] -You’re supposed to be new. -I don’t want to fall. I’m scared -你本该像个新手的 -我不想摔倒 我害怕
[22:43] Oh! of what? you’re 3 inches off the ground. 怕什么 你离地才3英寸
[22:46] You’re completely padded. so just do what I say 而且全身都是护垫 就照我说的做
[22:50] Wobble, wobble. “daddy, look at me!” crash. 先假装摇晃 “”爸爸 看我” 然后摔倒
[22:58] He was just telling me how glad he is to have his dad here 他刚跟我说 爸爸在这看他真开心
[23:01] really? ’cause I almost feel like he doesn’t even need me 真的么 我觉得他根本不需要我
[23:04] oh, that’s just silly. 你别犯傻
[23:21] Whoops-a-daisy! oh, it’s a good thing your dad’s here 哎呦 怎么啦 幸好你爸爸在这
[23:25] To teach you how to do it right. 教你怎么骑
[23:27] oh, looking good, buddy, but remember, 看着还不错 但是记住
[23:28] When you stop, you gotta put your foot down first. 当你要停的时候 先把脚放下来
[23:32] -Oh, what, does that hurt right there, buddy? -oh, he’s fine -是伤在这里了吗 -他没事
[23:36] No, mommy. it hurts. 不 妈妈 我伤着了
[23:44] -This is all my fault. -oh, will you stop? -这都是我的错 -你别这么说了
[23:47] The doctor said it was just a sprain. 医生说只是扭伤
[23:48] I know, but still, I shouldn’t have pushed it. 我知道 我不该让他自己骑的
[23:50] You know, why look for blame? kids fall. 为什么要自责呢 小孩经常摔交
[23:53] If you have to find fault, Blame the pavement, not yourself… 非要怪罪 就怪人行道好了 别怪你自己
[23:57] Or me. 或者是我
[24:00] Mommy! 妈妈
[24:03] He should have his pitching arm back in no time. 他扭伤的胳膊很快就会好
[24:05] -thank you -but I want ask m.j. said that he fell on purpose -谢谢 -但我仍要问一下 m.j.说他故意摔的
[24:09] Something about you telling him 是关于你们跟他说的
[24:11] To “let daddy push the elevator button”? 让爸爸去按那个电梯的按钮
[24:17] You told him to fall? 你让他故意摔倒
[24:19] Remember, it’s the pavement you’re mad at. 记着 你该冲人行道发火
[24:21] What the hell susan? why would you do something like that 怎么回事 苏珊 你为什么要那么做
[24:24] Jackson taught him to ride the bike. 是杰克逊教他骑的车
[24:28] Jackson. 杰克逊
[24:29] Who’s jackson? 谁是杰克逊
[24:30] He does sleepovers with mommy. 他和妈妈过夜
[24:32] They drink lots of wine. 他们喝了好多酒
[24:35] Hey, doc. don’t you hand out lollipops to brave little boys? 医生 你是不是该拿棒棒糖 去哄哄小孩
[24:44] I’m sorry. m.j. was excited about the bike, 抱歉 m.j.看到自行车太兴奋了
[24:47] So jackson took off the training wheels 所以杰克逊卸下了护轮
[24:49] And taught him. he didn’t know. 就教他了 他不知道
[24:50] He didn’t know I’d wanna be the one 他不知道我才是那个
[24:51] -To teach my own kid how to ride a bike? -you know what -该教我儿子骑车的人吧 -我跟你讲
[24:55] This is not jackson’s fault. 这不是杰克逊的错
[24:58] You can’t give a 5-year-old a bike 你不该给一个5岁的孩子自行车
[25:00] And expect him to wait to ride it until you have time. 然后期望他等你有时间再骑
[25:04] You know, this is what it means to be divorced. 离婚就是这样
[25:08] It means that sometimes you won’t be there. 有时候你不能到场
[25:12] I know. 我知道
[25:19] Just harder 太难了
[25:21] Than I thought it would be. 比我预料的更难
[25:24] Well, it’s hard for me, too. 对我来说也很难
[25:26] I miss things when he’s with you. 我怀念他和你在一起的时光
[25:28] And i… 而且我
[25:30] Am trying to come to terms with my guilt, because… 努力去面对我的过错 因为
[25:35] I have to. 我必须这么做
[25:38] So do you. 你也一样
[25:43] There’s nothing else you can do. 除此之外 你什么都做不了
[25:54] Has mike called? 麦克打电话来了么
[25:56] Hi, honey. you’re home. 亲爱的 你回来啦
[25:59] Sorry, hon. 对不起 亲爱的
[26:03] So did he call? 他打过电话么
[26:05] No. 没有
[26:08] Hey, listen to this. 看看这个
[26:09] Mrs. hudson’s putting her house up for sale. 哈德孙太太出售她家的房子
[26:12] I think we should buy it. 我想我们应该买下来
[26:14] Why? 为什么
[26:16] As an investment. i-i mean, it’s fantastic. 作为一种投资 这很不错
[26:19] My friend mary alice blew her brains out in this house, 我朋友玛丽・艾莉丝在这里饮弹自尽
[26:22] And all I’d have to do is let that slip, 我可以无意地说出那个秘密
[26:23] And we’d get it for a song. 那多好玩啊
[26:25] yeah. I don’t think so. 我不这么想
[26:28] Well, why not? we’ll rent it out. 为什么不 我们把它租出去
[26:29] We could make some serious money. 我们可以正经地赚钱
[26:30] last thing I wanna be is a landlord, 我可不想做房主
[26:33] Get a phone call every time a toilet overflows. 每次厕所进水 电话吵个不停
[26:36] That’s why we hire a management company 所以我们才雇佣物业公司
[26:37] damn it, edie, I said no! 该死 伊迪 我说了不行
[26:47] Why are you yelling at me? 你冲我喊什么
[26:50] I don’t know. 我不知道
[26:54] I’m sorry. I just got a lot on my mind. 抱歉 我最近太心烦了
[26:59] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[27:33] Hi, bethany. 贝瑟妮
[27:35] I’m here to pick up juanita. is she around? 我来接胡安妮塔的 她在吗
[27:37] Boys have sperm. 男孩子有精液
[27:40] Excuse me? 你说什么
[27:42] We need to talk. 我们需要谈谈
[27:48] So apparently, after we had our little chat with juanita, 很显然 在我们和胡安妮塔谈过之后
[27:50] She went straight to bethany 她直接去贝瑟妮家了
[27:51] And passed on the facts of life in excruciating detail. 转述了生活上那些痛苦的细节
[27:54] Well, did you explain to peggy why we had the little chat? 你向佩吉解释我们那个谈话了么
[27:57] She didn’t wanna hear it, 她不想听
[27:58] Not with bethany running around the house, 而且还不止 贝瑟妮满屋子跑
[28:00] Screaming “intercourse!” at the top of her lungs. 嘶声裂肺的大喊 “性交”
[28:03] So we’re out of the playdate? oh, yeah. way out. -小孩的聚会没戏了 -是的 出局了
[28:09] Well, I guess it’s back to the old schedule 我觉得该执行老计划了
[28:11] Of ten minutes of grope ‘n snore at midnight. 在午夜打鼾的时候10分钟搞定
[28:13] I’m not going back, carlos. I can’t. 我不想回到以前 卡洛斯 我办不到
[28:14] If juanita doesn’t get her playdate, 如果胡安妮塔找不回她的玩伴
[28:16] -You’re not getting yours. -fine. I will fix it. -你也别想有欢娱 -好吧 我知道了
[28:19] I just don’t know why 我不知道为什么
[28:21] Peggy’s making such a big deal out of this. 佩吉要对此事大动干戈
[28:23] Sperm! 精液
[28:27] Juanita! stop talking to your sister! 胡安妮塔 不许跟你妹妹说
[28:34] Orson, what are you doing in the guest bedroom? 奥森 你在客房干吗呢
[28:36] Oh, I couldn’t sleep. 我睡不着
[28:38] You were snoring too loudly. 你打鼾声音太响了
[28:40] Me? snoring? 我 打鼾
[28:43] Mm, like a donkey with a head cold. 像一只伤风了的猴子
[28:45] Honey, I don’t snore. 亲爱的 我不打鼾的
[28:47] Oh, you can’t always hear yourself. 你自己也听不到
[28:49] But I hear you… 但是我能听到
[28:52] Loud and clear. 很大声 很清晰
[28:55] Oh, for heaven sakes, come back to bed. 我的天 回去睡觉吧
[28:58] No. 不
[29:00] I’m good here. 我在这挺好
[29:11] dave williams. 大卫.威廉姆斯
[29:12] Look, hate to bother you, 很抱歉打扰你
[29:14] But I got a busted pipe outside the house. 我房子外面的管道裂了
[29:16] Probably some kids playing a prank. no problem. -可能是小孩子搞得恶作剧 -没问题
[29:18] I’m across town finishing up on another job. 我正在别的镇工作
[29:20] So depending on traffic, give me… say an hour? oh, thanks. -看交通情况吧 给我一个小时 -谢谢
[29:23] I really appreciate it. 不胜感激
[29:39] So when juanita thought that I might be hurting her mother, 当胡安妮塔觉得我是在伤害她妈妈时
[29:41] We decided it was best that she knew the truth. 我们决定最好让她知道真相
[29:45] It just seemed like the right thing to do at the time. 就像在那个时候刚好做了那事
[29:48] See, honey? 看到没 亲爱的
[29:49] I-i knew there had to be a rational explanation. 我就知道他们有合理解释的
[29:53] I guess under the circumstances, 我猜在那种情况下
[29:56] You didn’t have any other choice. 你们没有别的选择
[30:00] So… do you think there’s any chance 那胡安妮塔有没有机会
[30:02] Juanita could rejoin your playdate? 再加入聚会呢
[30:04] we’ve talked to her. 我们已经跟她说了
[30:05] She will never discuss sex ever again. 她以后再也不会讨论性了
[30:08] Not if she wants to see her favorite dolly alive. 不然她最喜欢的娃娃肯定会遭殃
[30:12] Gaby, we don’t need to let them know 加布 我们不必让他们知道
[30:14] All of our parenting secrets. 我们夫妻间的所有秘密
[30:16] I… think that’d be okay. 我想没事了
[30:18] I probably overreacted. 我可能是反应过激了
[30:21] We just want keep bethany’s innocence as long as we can 我们只想尽可能地维持贝瑟妮的天真
[30:23] Oh, we totally agree. 我们完全同意
[30:24] -Kids are grow up way too fast these days. -no kidding. -孩子们最近成熟得太快了 -没错
[30:27] I want my girls to believe in santa as long as possible. 我尽可能让我女儿相信圣诞老人
[30:30] They’re gonna find out soon enough that it’s all a lie. 她们很快会发现这是个十足的谎言
[30:34] What? 什么
[30:36] There’s no santa claus?! 没有圣诞老人吗
[30:46] Next playdate’s monday at 1:00? 下次聚会是定在周一1:00吗
[30:50] Wow, whoever did this really went to town. 谁干的 都能出名了
[30:51] Yeah, I know. damn kids. 是啊 我也知道 该死的孩子
[30:54] By the way, 顺便说一句
[30:56] Did you put any more thought into joining the band? 有没有再考虑一下 加入乐队
[30:58] Oh, man. I’m sorry. I’ve been meaning to get back to you. 抱歉 我很想加入
[31:00] I appreciate the offer, 真的很感激你们找我
[31:01] But I’m really stretched thin these days. 但最近真的忙坏了
[31:03] Oh, come on. every man’s got time for a little music. 好吧 谁都有听听小曲的时间的
[31:06] Believe me, I’d love to play with you guys, 相信我 我很乐意跟你们一起玩玩
[31:08] But, uh, I live 30 minutes away, an hour in traffic. 但是 我在路上就能耽误1小时
[31:11] -Whatever time I’ve got left’s for my son. -yeah, I hear ya -留给我儿子的就没多长时间了 -我理解
[31:14] Hey, you ever look into living a little closer by? 你想过搬到近一点的地方住吗
[31:17] With the rent prices in this neighborhood? 但附近的租金太贵了
[31:19] I might play guitar like a rock star, 我吉他是弹得像个明星
[31:21] -But I don’t earn like one. -yeah. sorry. -但没有明星那么有钱 -对不起
[31:24] -I wasn’t thinking. -oh, it’s all right. -我说话不经大脑 -没关系
[31:27] Uh, appreciate you trying to help. 谢谢你 你有心了
[31:29] Believe me, I wish I could do more. 相信我 我希望我能帮忙
[31:38] I’ve never seen Bree so happy. she’s glowing. 从没见过布里那么高兴 闪闪发光
[31:42] She won’t be glowing when that agency sinks her book. 等广告商糟蹋了她的书 她就不发光
[31:45] Lynette… 勒奈特
[31:46] I’m telling you, the only thing staler than that ad campaign 告诉你 那个广告宣传糟糕透顶
[31:48] Is this dinner roll. 这面包圈和宣传一样糟
[31:49] yeah, and the water was as flat as the ad campaign. 宣传做得和水一样平淡无奇
[31:52] Your martini was as dry as the ad campaign. let it go. 和你的马蒂尼酒一样枯燥乏味 看开点
[31:56] Hi, everybody! you having a good time? hi! -大家好 开心吗 -你好
[31:58] Hey, beautiful! 你好 美人
[31:59] Um ,this is– Stu! 这是斯图
[32:01] Lynette Scavo. I thought that might be you. hey! -勒奈特・斯加沃 我就猜是你 -你好
[32:04] Hey. 你好
[32:05] Everyone, this is my old assistant, 大家 这是我以前的助理
[32:08] -Stu, um… -Durber. -斯图 呃 -都伯
[32:11] Hey! well, this was one great guy. 他人非常的好
[32:14] He would schlep all the way across town 以前会跑遍整个镇
[32:16] Just to get me my chinese food. 帮我买中国菜
[32:19] So…What are you up to? 那么 你现在做什么
[32:22] Actually, Stu’s company is doing all my advertising. 事实上 斯图的公司负责我的宣传
[32:29] Your company? you have a company? 你的公司 你开了家公司
[32:31] Three years now. huh. 已经三年了
[32:34] How about you? are you still at, uh, Parcher & Murphy? 你呢 你还在波特&摩非公司吗
[32:36] No, i… also went into business for myself. 不 我 现在也是自己创业
[32:39] Her place makes the best pizza in town. 她店里的披萨是镇上一流的
[32:41] You own a pizzeria? 你开了披萨店
[32:43] Well, it’s really my husband’s. 应该说是我丈夫开的
[32:45] And I’m still doing some freelance stuff. 我算是自由职业者
[32:47] Well, that’s great. you know, we’re always working late. 太棒了 我们总是要加班
[32:50] Give me your card. we’ll order from you some night. oh. 给我你的名片 我们可以向你们定披萨
[32:52] You know, of course, we’re across town, 你知道 我们在镇的另一边
[32:53] So it may be a bit of a schlep. oh! 所以可能要跑跑腿
[32:56] -It was great catching up, Lynette. -yeah. -很高兴能叙叙旧 勒奈特 -当然
[32:58] Bree, let me introduce you to some people. 布里 我介绍你认识一些人
[33:17] There’s my beautiful wife. 我美丽的老婆在这里
[33:19] What are you up to? 你在忙什么
[33:22] Why? looking for a reason to scream at me? 为什么问我 想找理由吼我吗
[33:24] You’re right. I was awful the other day. 你说的对 我那天太过分了
[33:27] How about I make it up to you 为了补偿你
[33:29] By buying you Mrs. Hudson’s house? 我买下哈德森太太的房子怎么样
[33:31] Seriously? well, I thought about it, and I agree. -真的吗 -我考虑过了 我觉得
[33:34] It’s a good investment opportunity. 这的确是个好的投资机会
[33:37] Oh! thank you! 谢谢你
[33:39] Mm-hmm, mm-hmm. thank you. thank you. 谢谢你 谢谢你
[33:43] And I promise that we’ll rent that place out for top dollar. 我保证 我们会收到很高的租金
[33:47] Oh, I’m not worried about that. 我倒不担心这个
[33:49] But first… I want to do someone a favor. 但是我想帮别人一个忙
[33:57] Hi. 你好
[33:59] Where are you? it’s after 2:00. 你在哪 都两点多了
[34:01] I’m getting ready for my job interview. 我在准备面试
[34:03] Oh, that’s not until 4:00. 面试4点才开始
[34:05] I’m reading the company’s annual reports. 我在看公司的年度报告
[34:07] I want to be prepared. 需要充分准备
[34:10] Oh, honey. everybody’s asking about you. 亲爱的 很多人都问起你
[34:12] I want you to be here. it’s my big day. 我想你在这 今天对我很重要
[34:15] Well…Enjoy it.You’ve earned it. 好好享受 你应得的
[34:31] You know what this tastes like? more. 知道这东西多好吃吗 再来点
[34:34] It would seem 似乎
[34:36] Somebody’s taking their designated driver position… 有人对自己的旧部下爬到自己头上来
[34:38] -A little lightly. -Stu? -过于在意 -斯图
[34:41] Stu is doing Bree’s ad campaign? 斯图负责布里的宣传
[34:45] I rode in his hatchback once. 我坐过他的车
[34:48] It smelled like mu shu. 车里味道烂透了
[34:50] I gotta warn her. oh, wait! no, honey. -我必须警告她 -等等 亲爱的
[34:52] Why don’t you wait till after the ceremony? 庆功宴结束再说吧
[34:54] Yeah, just until you can blink both eyes at the same time. 是呀 等到你酒醒了以后
[34:57] Guys, I am just gonna offer her a little advice. geesh. 朋友们 我只是给她提点意见
[35:05] Whoop. still waiting. 还在等你上菜呢
[35:07] The great thing about the internet is that 网络的最大优点就是
[35:09] With a minimal investment, you actually can reach 用最小的投资 你能向固定的目标群体
[35:11] -All your specific target audience -coupons. -做宣传 -优惠券
[35:14] Coupons? 优惠券
[35:16] Do a cross-promotion 和一些大型食物公司
[35:16] 合作促销 降低20%的售价
[35:23] On some of the items featured in your recipes, 销售你书上的美食
[35:26] Then they do the same 如果购买你的书
[35:28] Towards the purchase of your cookbook. 也降低20%的售价
[35:31] Yeah, our research shows, you know, 根据我们最近的调查报告
[35:33] -People aren’t so hot on gimmicks -zip it, Stewie. -人们对这些噱头并不感兴趣 -住嘴 斯图
[35:36] Would you excuse us, please? 我们走开一下
[35:40] Lynette, you’re drunk. 勒奈特 你醉了
[35:42] Yeah, that’s immaterial. 那不重要
[35:44] What do you think of the coupons? 你觉得优惠券怎么样
[35:46] Lynette, I am really not able to deal with that right now. 勒奈特 我现在不想讨论这个
[35:49] Oh. I know. 我知道
[35:51] You’ve got your book and your big fancy award, 你出了书 还得了奖
[35:54] And I’m just a housewife. 我只是个家庭主妇
[35:56] I never said that. 我没这么想
[35:57] You know, when I had a high-powered career, and you 当我叱咤风云
[36:01] were just a housewife, I never looked down on you. 而你只是家庭主妇的时候 我没小看过你
[36:05] If you could all please take your seats, 大家请就座
[36:08] It’s time to present our award. 颁奖时间到了
[36:13] You need to leave now. 你现在得走了
[36:15] Fine. and don’t worry. Even though I’d like to 好 别担心 不管我多想
[36:18] I’m not gonna make some big, ugly scene. 我都不会闹场的
[36:34] Hi. 你好
[36:35] Hey. I, um, I bought M.J. some stilts, 我给MJ买了自行车
[36:37] Thought I’d teach him how to use ’em. 我现在准备教他骑
[36:40] Har har. uh, actually, he’s at Juanita’s watching a dvd. 事实上 他和胡安妮塔在看DVD
[36:43] Do you want me to call him? No. no, it’s cool. -我去叫他吧 -不 不用了
[36:45] I just wanted to tell him about my new place. 我只是想告诉他我搬家了
[36:49] You’re moving again? 你又搬家了
[36:50] How far are you gonna be away now? 这次搬多远
[36:56] The Hudson house? yeah, she sold it. -哈德森的房子 -是的 她卖掉了
[36:59] And Edie told me the new owner wants to rent it, 伊迪说新房东要出租
[37:01] So now I’ll have a fighting chance 现在我有机会
[37:03] Of being around when m.j. hits his milestones. 在MJ身边 看着他成长
[37:07] Is this okay with you? 你没意见吧
[37:10] Yeah. it’s great. 这太棒了
[37:12] Uh, we’ll be like…One big, happy, divorced family. 我们就像一个离了婚大家庭
[37:18] You sure? 你确定
[37:20] It’s a little weird. 有点奇怪
[37:22] I–i but, you know, m.j. will be thrilled, and… 但是MJ会很开心
[37:26] Yeah, I’m fine with it. 所以我也没问题
[37:28] Good. 好
[37:30] So, um…I’ll see you around, neighbor. 那么 回头见 邻居
[37:41] I still think it’s strange 我还是觉得很奇怪
[37:42] You won’t let me tell Mike that we’re the new owners. 为什么不告诉迈克 我们是新房东
[37:44] Well, the man’s got a lot of pride. 他是个自尊心很强的人
[37:47] I want him to feel like I’m his neighbor, not his landlord. 我想让他把我当成邻居 而不是房东
[37:50] Landlord? hell, with the rent we’re charging him, 房东 见鬼 那么点房租
[37:52] You’re his fairy godmother. 你简直就是他的神仙教母
[37:54] All right, consider it an investment in good karma. 你可以想想好人有好报
[37:56] Screw karma. 见它的鬼去
[37:58] I finally do something nice in this neighborhood, 我好不容易做了件好事
[38:00] N’t even brag about it? 却不能告诉别人
[38:03] The man who is silent in his good deeds 做了好事而不张扬的人
[38:06] Is the man who reaps the greatest reward. 才是最大的赢家
[38:15] -Hey. -Hi. -你好 -你好
[38:20] So…Give me some guidance. 给我点提示
[38:23] Do I grovel, send flowers, or…Just move? 我要不要跪下 送花 还是该搬家
[38:28] I’m not angry with you. 我没有生你的气
[38:30] I’m just sorry that you felt so– 我只是很抱歉让你
[38:32] Drunk? jealous? 喝醉 妒忌
[38:34] You have nothing to be jealous of. 我没什么值得你妒忌的
[38:37] Don’t give me that. 别这么说
[38:39] You are having the kind of success 你目前的成功
[38:41] I only dreamed of back in my ad days. 是我做广告的时候梦寐以求的
[38:43] But that doesn’t mean I look down on you. 但这不代表我小看你
[38:45] No. but watching you, I look down on me. 不 但你的成功 让我自形惭愧
[38:51] When I held your book in my hands, 当我拿着你的书
[38:54] I felt so jealous my stomach hurt. 我妒忌到胃绞痛
[38:57] And I thought, if I could just hitch a ride, 然后我就想 如果我能搭下顺风车
[39:01] Have a piece of it, 分享一下成功
[39:03] I wouldn’t feel so bad about your success. 也许我就不会那么妒忌
[39:07] For god sakes, Lynette, stop calling me a success. 看在上帝的份上 勒奈特 别再说我成功
[39:09] There’s nothing successful about me. 我根本就一事无成
[39:15] My friends think I’m gonna drop them, 我的朋友觉怀疑我抛弃她们
[39:17] My partner resents me, 我的搭档嘲笑我
[39:19] And my husband… 我的丈夫
[39:23] Has moved into the guest bedroom. 已搬去客房睡了
[39:29] Everything I gain comes at some horrible price, 成功的代价太沉重了
[39:32] And I’m starting to wonder if any of it’s even worth it. 我甚至想 是不是值得
[39:35] It is. 当然值得
[39:40] You’re at the start of an incredible journey, 你正踏上这不可思议的旅程
[39:43] And I am going to be there every step of the way, 我会一直在沿途
[39:46] Cheering you on, 帮你打气加油
[39:48] Telling anyone who will listen 告诉每一个人
[39:50] That the Bree Van De Kamp is my friend. 那个布里・范德坎普是我的朋友
[39:54] Thanks. 谢谢
[39:57] And the rest of the stuff… 至于其他的事情
[40:01] You’ll find a way to fix it. 会有办法解决的
[40:03] Just know that all your friends are very proud of you. 要知道你所有的朋友都以你为傲
[40:11] Bitterly jealous, but proud. 一点点妒忌 但是更骄傲
[40:25] If you look closely into the faces of thouse around you 如果你细心地观察 周围朋友的面孔
[40:29] You will catch a glimpse 你会看到她们
[40:31] Of a certain green-eyed monster. 内心深处的红眼之魔
[40:39] And then you’ll see they envy your career… 妒忌你的事业
[40:48] Your love life… 你的爱情
[40:57] The time you spend with their child… 你和他们的孩子共度的时光
[41:07] How do you deal with such jealousy? 如何应付这些妒忌
[41:16] There are many ways. 有许多的方式
[41:21] But the best… 但最好的
[41:23] Is to simply share what you have. 就是分享你的成功
[41:31] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:37] Promise me you’ll never leave our bed again. 答应我 别再到别的地方去睡了
[41:41] I promise… 我答应你
[41:44] Partner. 搭档
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme