Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Susan’s new boyfriend met the family. 苏珊的新男友见了家人
[00:05] -Who are you? -hi. -你是谁 -你好
[00:06] I’m mike, the ex-husband. ah. 我是麦克 她前夫
[00:09] Gaby’s life was no longer glamorous. 加布的生活不再光环四耀
[00:12] It’s official. I’ve lost everything– 这次很正式 我什么都没了
[00:14] First, our money, then my figure, 首先是钱 其次我的身材
[00:17] Now the last threads of our social standing. 现在是社会地位
[00:18] gaby, we have a home, 加布 我们有家
[00:20] And we have two beautiful little girls. 还有两个漂亮的女儿
[00:22] Danielle’s decision was devastating… 丹妮尔的决定让人绝望
[00:25] Please, just don’t take him! benjamin is all I have. 求你 不要带走他 本杰明是我的一切
[00:28] You’re just gonna have to find something else. 你还会有其它的
[00:30] And edie’s new husband showed a dark side. 伊迪的新任丈夫显出了阴暗面
[00:33] I would consider it a personal favor 如果你跟伊迪道歉
[00:35] If you’d apologize to edie. -no. -我会把它看作是给我的个人情面 -不
[00:37] Now it seems to me that a woman like you 看起来像你这种女人
[00:39] Would like to keep the few friends that she has left. 会很珍惜仅有的朋友
[00:41] I think you’d better go. 你最好出去
[00:43] -Why would you bring me flowers? -’cause you got a computer, -为什么送花给我 -因为你有电脑
[00:45] And I need to find out some stuff about edie’s husband. 我需要查些伊迪老公的资料
[00:53] Benjamin katz was 6 years old, 本杰明・卡茨6岁
[00:56] And there were a lot of things he didn’t understand. 他有很多事情不明白
[01:00] He wasn’t sure why the woman you call “mommy” 他不明白为什么一直称之为”妈妈”的人
[01:04] Isn’t always your mother. 并不总是自己的妈妈
[01:07] Or how the man who was always there for him 或是一直陪伴他的那个人
[01:11] Could suddenly be taken away. 怎么会突然间被带走
[01:15] Or why you could go for a ride… 或者只是开车外出
[01:18] And never come back home. 却永远不再回去
[01:22] Yes, there were a lot of things 是的 有很多事情
[01:24] Benjamin katz couldn’t understand, 本杰明都不明白
[01:27] And no one seemed in a hurry 也没有人急于
[01:30] To explain them. 跟他解释
[01:32] Here they come, finally. 他们终于来了
[01:34] You know, bree, things will be a little strange at first, 布里 事情刚开始会有点奇怪
[01:37] So please, be on your best behavior. 拜托 好好表现
[01:39] I do not require lectures on tact. 我不需要你告诉我技巧
[01:41] I know. it’s just that we’ve missed benjy so much, 我理解 我们太想本杰了
[01:44] And it’s taken so many olive branches 而且久经波折
[01:46] To get them to come back. 他才回来
[01:47] I’m aware of what’s at stake, orson. 奥森 我清楚今日来之不易
[01:49] Good. so if you feel an impulse to criticize something, 很好 所以 如果你有责怪事情的冲动
[01:51] You’ll keep the thought to yourself. 一定要忍住
[01:53] Hi! 你们好
[01:56] I’ve already started. 我已经开始忍了
[01:58] Danielle! what a delightfully ethnic ensemble. 丹妮尔 衣服真漂亮
[02:03] -Hey, mom, orson. -hi, danielle. -你们好 妈妈 奥森 -你好 丹妮尔
[02:06] Oh, I want you to meet my husband leo. 这是我老公 里奥
[02:08] It’s nice to finally meet both of you in person. 跟你们见面真高兴
[02:10] lovely to meet you, leo. 里奥 见到你很开心
[02:11] Hey, who’s this little linebacker? 这小家伙是谁啊
[02:13] -Hi, benjy. remember me? -I’m not sure. -你好 本杰 还记得我吗 -不记得
[02:17] That’s okay. that’s what this visit is for, right? 没关系 所以你们要过来看看
[02:20] Getting to know each other. 了解下对方
[02:22] Now we have you for the whole weekend, right? 你这周末都会在这了 是吧
[02:25] Yep, whole three days. 是的 整整三天
[02:26] Oh, good. ’cause we’ve made lots of plans. 太好了 因为我们做了很多安排
[02:28] We’re gonna take you to the circus 我们打算带你去马戏团
[02:31] -If it’s okay with your folks. -can I go, danielle? -如果你爸妈没意见的话 -丹妮尔 我能去吗
[02:34] “danielle”? did he just call you “danielle”? “丹妮尔” 他直接叫你”丹妮尔”
[02:36] Well, it is my name. 那就是我的名字啊
[02:38] Yes, I’m aware of that. I picked it. 这个我知道 还是我起的
[02:41] I’m just concerned 我只是觉得
[02:43] People might view it as a sign of, um, disrespect. 人们会把这看成 不敬
[02:46] By “people,” you mean you? “人们” 你是说你自己吧
[02:49] Uh… leo. look at all the luggage you have here. 里奥 拿了这么多行李啊
[02:52] -I’ll give you a hand here. -okay. oh, thanks. -我来帮忙 -谢谢
[02:55] Um… let me be clear. 我说清楚点
[02:57] I do not want him calling me “bree.” 我可不想让他叫我”布里”
[02:59] Oh, don’t worry. I told him to call you “granny.” 不用担心 我告诉过他了 叫你”外婆”
[03:04] Yes, benjamin katz was only 6 years old, 是的 尽管本杰明・卡茨只有6岁
[03:07] But even he could understand 他都知道
[03:09] This was going to be… 这会是
[03:12] A long weekend. 一个漫长的周末
[03:25] Any child will tell you 孩子们都知道
[03:27] That where you find a playground, 有游乐场的地方
[03:29] You will also find… 也会有
[03:32] Bullies– 恶霸
[03:33] Young tyrants who bring pain… 小霸王会带来伤痛
[03:37] Intimidation… 惊吓
[03:41] And violence. 和暴力
[03:43] What can children do in the face of such torment? 受到这种欺凌时 孩子们会怎么做
[03:46] Well, there is one obvious option, 当然 有个明显的答案
[03:50] But not every child is eager to go running home to mother. 但不是每个孩子都会跑回家找妈妈
[03:55] Ugh. hey. hon. 宝贝
[03:57] How was the park? wait. hold on. 公园里怎么样 等等
[03:59] Mommy just found her first gray hair. 妈妈刚发现了第一根白发
[04:02] I need you to grab it, yank it and never speak of it again. 把我拔下来 从此不要再提它
[04:06] Oh. look at your face. 看你的脸
[04:09] It’s scratched. 被抓伤了
[04:11] What happened? 发生什么事了
[04:12] Nothing. 没什么
[04:14] And your shirt is ripped. 衣服也破了
[04:17] That’s the second time this week. 这周已经第二次了
[04:19] Is someone picking on you? 有人欺负你吗
[04:25] Who is it? 是谁
[04:26] Is it jeffrey hixon, that weird kid who eats paper? 是不是杰弗里・海克森 那个吃纸的怪小孩
[04:31] Is it timmy crowley? 或者蒂米・克罗利
[04:33] His mom slept in her car last night. 他妈妈昨晚在车里睡的
[04:35] Who knows what’s going on there? 谁知道发生什么了
[04:38] Is it that boy from your birthday, 是不是你生日时
[04:41] The one who slugged the pony? 欺负小马的那个男孩
[04:44] Oh, sweetie. I know you’re upset, 宝贝 我知道你不开心
[04:47] But you’ll feel better if you talk about it. 如果说出来 感觉会好多的
[04:50] And there’s nothing you can’t tell me. I’m your mommy. 什么事都可以跟我说 我是你妈妈嘛
[04:54] I wanna talk to daddy. 我想跟爸爸说
[05:00] Okay. 行
[05:03] We’ll give him a call. 我们这就给他打电话
[05:10] You’re not gonna find another one in this condition. 你不会找到第二辆保持的这么好的车了
[05:13] I mean, the car is a classic. 这辆车很棒
[05:15] Well, what do you think, nabila? 娜比拉 你感觉怎么样
[05:17] Eh. I like it. I don’t love it. 我喜欢它 但是不爱它
[05:19] Tell you what. 知道吗
[05:21] Gaby and I want to find our car a nice home. 加布和我想给我们的车找到好的新归宿
[05:24] So I’m prepared to knock a grand off. 所以我决定 再少一千
[05:25] -What do you say? -I say knock off 5 grand, and we’ll talk. -你认为怎么样 -再减五千 我们可以谈谈
[05:29] Oh, come on. it’s already priced way below blue book, 别这样 已经比标的价格低了
[05:30] -Not to mention it’s mint. -this is not mint. -更不用说这车还是崭新的 -才不是崭新的
[05:34] Hey, can you not see this ding in the bumper here? 你看到没有 保险杠这里有点凹进去了
[05:37] Okay, this car goes zero to 60 in 5 seconds. 这辆车能在5秒内从0发动到60
[05:40] By the time someone says, “wow, a ding,” 某人说”噢 凹陷”的这段时间
[05:42] -You’re in the next county. -4 grand, you got yourself a deal. -就已经开到下个郡了 -四千 成交
[05:45] Deal. 成交
[05:47] What? no! no, no deal! 什么 不不 不行
[05:49] The nondriving blind guy does not speak for me. 这位不开车的盲人没跟我商量
[05:52] Would you excuse us? 失陪下
[05:54] Gaby, we’ve been trying to move this car for a month. 加布 我们想方设法卖车已经一个月了
[05:57] We need the cash. 我们需要现金
[05:58] God, isn’t there any way we can keep it? 天哪 我们不卖就不行吗
[06:01] I mean, this car’s the last thing I have 这车是我仅有的东西
[06:04] That tells the world, “i’m better than you.” 可以告诉别人 “我比你强”
[06:06] Sorry, babe. we have to pay the mortgage. 抱歉 宝贝 我们要付按揭
[06:09] We can’t afford to be better than anyone. 我们付不起比别人强的资本了
[06:18] Here. 给
[06:20] Take good care of her. 好好对车
[06:22] Actually, it’s not for us. it’s for our nanny. 实际上 这车不是买给我们的 给保姆的
[06:29] Okay, that one hurt. 那话真伤人
[06:36] So what’d you dig up on mr. x.? 关于某人你发现了什么
[06:39] You mean dave? 你指大卫吗
[06:40] -Nothing yet. -it’s been two days. what gives? -还没什么 -两天了 怎么可能
[06:43] Well, for starters, when I search for “dave williams,” 刚开始 我搜”大卫・威廉姆斯”时
[06:46] I get a million and a half hits. 有一堆搜索结果
[06:48] To narrow it down, I’m gonna need more information, 要缩小范围 我需要更多信息
[06:50] Like where he was born, where he went to school. 像他出生地 毕业学校
[06:53] -Did he serve time in the military? -oh, believe me, -是否服过役之类 -相信我
[06:56] If he served time, it was in the state pen. 如果他服过役的话 也是在州立监狱
[06:58] Hey! dave! 大卫 你好
[07:00] Morning, ladies. 早上好 女士们
[07:02] -Sick bastard. -how are you? -恶心的小杂种 -你好吗
[07:05] Hey, katherine, 你好 凯瑟琳
[07:06] Your sprinkler system working okay now? 喷水器今天工作还正常吧
[07:08] Like a charm. and thanks again. 很好 谢谢
[07:10] -I’ve never been able to get that to work. -oh, I hear ya. -以前从来不工作的 -我听到了
[07:13] To program those things, you need an engineering degree. 要修理那些东西 你需要有工程学学位
[07:15] Oh, yeah? you got one of those? 是吗 你有吗
[07:18] Anyway… really appreciate it. 总之 很感谢你
[07:20] Take care. 保重
[07:25] I just can’t go through with this. 我就是不明白
[07:27] He–he just strikes me as so nice. 他对我这么好
[07:29] That’s supposed to comfort me, 是不是要我
[07:32] Given your track record with men? 做个你跟男人相处的记录
[07:34] Katherine, please. 凯瑟琳 拜托
[07:37] The guy is bad news. 这人来者不善
[07:39] I can’t prove it, but I feel it in my bones. 我还没证据 但我有预感
[07:42] And I can’t sit around doing nothing when I know 我不能什么都不做 就这么眼睁睁地
[07:45] That edie’s waking up every morning next to him. 看着伊迪每天早上在他身边醒来
[07:49] If anyone finds out we’re doing this… 如果有人知道我们在做这个
[07:51] No one will know. 没人会知道
[07:53] And when they do, they’ll probably thank us. 她们一旦知道 说不定会感谢我们
[07:56] Because I’m telling ya, this guy is up to something. 我告诉你 那家伙一定有什么企图
[08:04] Cleaning out the old garage– my deepest sympathy. 清理旧车库 致以深切的慰问
[08:07] Hey, dave. you–you settling in okay? 大卫 适应的还不错吧
[08:11] Well, they finally delivered my flat screen. 他们终于把我的平板电视送来了
[08:14] I was dying without it. I mean, it is 65 inches. 没它我简直没法活 它有65英寸
[08:17] Wow. sweet! 不错哦
[08:19] Hey, w–the play-offs are on. you should come check it out. 现在在直播决赛 你应该去看看
[08:22] It’s like being right on the field. 就像是在现场一样
[08:25] Um, lynette’s really busting my hump 勒奈特说了
[08:27] About clearing this place out, so… 我要清理这个地方 所以
[08:29] Well, maybe later. 过会可以再去
[08:31] The game doesn’t start for a couple hours. 也没开始多久
[08:33] We could order one of those giant sandwiches. 我们可以订些大的三明治
[08:35] Sorry, but, you know, check back with me, 抱歉 你也知道
[08:36] -Make sure I survive this whole thing. -okay. -这些东西多恼人 -好
[08:39] Hi, dave. 大卫 你好
[08:40] Hi. 你好
[08:41] Hey, tom? 汤姆
[08:42] Yeah? 怎么了
[08:44] Why are there two piles? 怎么有两堆东西
[08:46] Well, that’s the pile that I’m throwing away, 那边是不要的
[08:48] And, uh, this is the stuff I still need. 这些是要留着的
[08:51] You need unopened mountain climbing equipment from 1986? 你需要1986年未启封的爬山装置吗
[08:55] You don’t climb mountains. 你不爬山的
[08:57] Not yet, but someday. I mean, you know… who knows? 还没 也许某天会 这事说不准 谁知道呢
[09:01] I know. you get winded just climbing out of the tub. 我知道 从浴缸里出来你都会气喘吁吁的
[09:04] You’re never gonna climb a mountain. 你不会去爬山的
[09:06] You know what else you’re never gonna do? 你还知道自己永远不会做什么吗
[09:08] Learn german, make your own beer or… 学德语 自己造啤酒 或者
[09:11] Have 8 minute abs. 弄个8分钟的刹车系统
[09:12] -Come on, not the ab-tastic. -toss it, and keep tossing -拜托 这东西不能扔 -扔了它 都扔了
[09:16] Until this 2-car garage can hold at least one car. 直到这个两车型车库容得下一辆车
[09:23] Please tell me you’re not getting rid of your bass. 别告诉我你把电吉他也要扔了
[09:26] No point in hanging on to it. 没必要留着
[09:28] I mean, being in a band is just one more thing I’ll never do. 加入乐队是我永远不会做的另一件事
[09:32] Before he moved, mike and i, 麦克搬走前
[09:34] We used to get together on saturdays and just… jam. 我们会在每周六小聚下 真是 给你说
[09:37] Man, that was fun. 那感觉很好
[09:39] You know, I play the drums. 你知道吗 我会打架子鼓
[09:41] Maybe you and I should jam sometime. 或许有时间我们可以聚聚
[09:46] I guess we could. 我认为我们可以
[09:48] Maybe even later today? just… 今天晚些时候如何
[09:50] Yeah! yeah, you know what? just give me a couple hours. 好 好 给我两三个小时
[09:53] -I gotta stash these old “playboys.” -I’ll see you later. -我要把这些”老伙计”藏起来 -过会见
[10:14] Now remember, you can’t just start grilling edie, 记住 不要咄咄逼人地问伊迪
[10:16] Or she’ll get suspicious. we have to be subtle. 她会怀疑 我们要旁敲侧击
[10:20] I’ll just follow your lead. 都听你的
[10:23] Okay. 好
[10:24] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉 我迟到了
[10:27] What a great idea! 这主意真好
[10:29] I haven’t done this in ages– a fun lunch with the girls. 好久没这样了 跟女孩子们一起吃午餐
[10:33] Yeah, it’s fun. 是啊 很有意思
[10:35] Where was dave born? 大卫在哪出生的
[10:37] What? 什么
[10:40] We were just wondering 我们刚才在想
[10:42] Where he got his great… manners. 他在哪里学的那些 礼仪
[10:44] He’s got that gentle bearing 他的行为举止
[10:46] Of a… southern gentleman. 很像南方的绅士
[10:49] No, he’s from somewhere in the midwest. 不 他来自中西部某个地方
[10:51] “somewhere”? “某个地方”
[10:52] You don’t know where your husband grew up? 你不知道你老公的家乡
[10:55] Well, he showed me a picture of his childhood home once. 他给我看过他小时候家里的照片
[10:58] It had a cow in it. I lost interest. 里面有头母牛 我没什么兴趣接着看了
[11:00] Honestly, edie, how can you be married to a guy 老实说 伊迪 你怎么能连这些都不了解
[11:03] And not know these things? 就嫁给他了呢
[11:05] You know what? 知道吗
[11:07] I think it’s time to order. where’s our waitress? 我觉得该点菜了 我们的服务员在哪
[11:09] I’ll be right with you, mrs. mayfair. 我就来 梅菲尔夫人
[11:11] Oh, no problem, debbie. you take your time. 没关系 黛比 慢慢来
[11:14] She is such a sweet girl. 她真是个好女孩
[11:16] She’s saving money for college. 在攒钱上大学
[11:20] Speaking of which… where did dave go to college? 说到这 大卫在哪读的大学
[11:23] Come on, debbie! while we’re young! 黛比 快点 我们等不急了
[11:25] I don’t know. 我不清楚
[11:27] All right. what about high school? 没关系 那他的中学呢
[11:30] Why are you asking me all these questions? 你为什么老问我这种问题
[11:32] I just think it’s odd that you’re married to some guy– 我只是觉得 你对那个人什么都不了解
[11:35] You don’t know anything about him. 就嫁给他 太奇怪了
[11:38] Other than the fact that he’s a lovely man. 但我们知道事实 他人很好
[11:41] He… fixed my sprinkler. 他 帮我修好了喷水器
[11:45] I don’t want to talk about this anymore. 我不想再谈论这些了
[11:47] I’m going to the ladies’ room. 我要去洗手间
[11:53] Well, your subtle approach got us nowhere. 你的旁敲侧击没什么结果
[11:58] I’ve been through a lot with this baby. 我跟这个宝贝在一起很久了
[12:00] I hate to sell her, but, you know, 真不舍得卖掉她 但你知道
[12:01] With my new sports car coming, I don’t really need it. 我的新跑车就来了 不再需要它了
[12:04] Yeah. here she is. 这就是了
[12:10] How’s it look? 看起来如何
[12:12] Be glad you’re blind. 还好你眼睛看不到
[12:13] We have to be practical. 我们要实际点
[12:15] We just need something to get us from point “a” to point “b.” 我们只是需要载乘的工具而已
[12:18] -Now let’s buy the thing. -okay, just let me handle this. -我们买了它 -行了 让我来搞定
[12:22] So… do we have a sale? 怎么样 要买吗
[12:24] I don’t know, andrew. 我不确定 安德鲁
[12:26] I mean… we like it. we don’t love it. 我是说 我们喜欢它 但并不爱它
[12:30] Yeah, well, no one buys a car like this and loves it. 是啊 没人会买这种车 还爱得要死
[12:33] It’s all about the price. and you’re not gonna do better. 只是廉价而已 你不会找到第二辆了
[12:37] Yeah, about that price– 是啊 至于那个价钱
[12:38] You’re gonna have to drop it. I mean, look at all these dents. 你要降价 你看这些压痕
[12:41] Yeah, it’s also missing three hubcaps, 是啊 还少了三个毂盖
[12:43] And it’s got a hanger for an antenna. 还有天线挂钩
[12:45] Full disclosure– it’s a piece of crap. 坦白说就是一堆废铁
[12:47] You want it or not? 你要不要买
[12:49] Well, I’ll tell you what. 告诉你
[12:51] Since your mom and I are dear friends, 因为我和你妈妈是好朋友
[12:53] I’ll take it off your hands if you knock off $300. 如果你肯少三百块我就买下
[12:56] And since my mom and you are dear friends, 因为你和我妈妈是好朋友
[12:58] I’ll resist the urge to flip you the bird. 我才没向你比中指
[13:01] Andrew! 安德鲁
[13:03] Unless you lower this price, we’re walking… right now. 如果你不肯降价的话我们马上就走
[13:06] See ya. 再见
[13:08] I mean it. 我说到做到
[13:10] This is it. 真的走了
[13:11] Fine. 好
[13:12] Fine. 好
[13:21] Okay, fine. knock off $200, and we’ll give you cash. 好吧 少200怎么样 我们付现金
[13:24] No. $100. -不 -那少一百
[13:26] No. wh– -不 -那 那
[13:28] Will you at least have it washed? 那你至少洗洗车吧
[13:31] I’ll empty the ashtray. final offer. 我会倒一下烟灰缸 只能这样
[13:34] Damn you. 靠
[13:42] Oh! You beat me again! 你又赢了
[13:47] Curse you and your diabolical checkers prowess. 我诅咒你还有你高超的棋艺
[13:50] All right, orson. 好了奥森
[13:52] Don’t overexcite him on the upholstery. 别在沙发上和他打闹
[13:55] So, danielle, what would you like me to make as a side dish 丹妮尔 我做一个陪衬菜
[13:58] For your welcome home party? 为你们接风洗尘怎么样
[14:00] I can do anything 什么都可以
[14:01] so long as it complements beef tenderloin. 只要它能配嫩牛肉里脊
[14:04] Actually, we don’t eat meat. we’re vegetarians. 其实我们不吃肉 我们是素食主义者
[14:08] Excuse me? so is benjamin. -什么啊 -本杰明也是
[14:16] Oh. well… since when? 从什么时候开始
[14:19] Since I realized that meat was a byproduct of murder. 自从我意识到肉是屠杀下的产物
[14:23] Would it be more acceptable 如果我买的是一只自杀的猪的大排
[14:25] If I shopped for a suicidal pork loin? 那你们能接受吗
[14:28] Bree, it’s no big deal. 布里这没什么大不了的
[14:30] I’ll just make a nice risotto. 我来做一个美味的蘑菇饭
[14:32] This isn’t about dinner. 这不是晚饭的问题
[14:34] This is about her nutty liberal politics 而是她疯狂的自由主义思想
[14:36] Getting in the way of our grandson’s nutrition. 对我们的外孙的营养有害
[14:38] He gets all the protein he needs 吃干酪豆子豆腐
[14:40] from cheese and beans and tofu. 也能得到足够的营养
[14:42] Well, this isn’t just about nutrition. 这不仅仅是营养问题
[14:45] Do you want him to be teased at school 你想让他在学校被嘲笑吗
[14:48] Every time he pulls tofu out of his lunchbox? 每天午餐盒里都装满了豆腐
[14:50] Actually, that won’t be an issue. 事实上那不成问题
[14:54] Danielle is homeschooling him. 丹妮尔在家里自己教他
[14:56] Excuse me? 你说什么
[14:58] You’re teaching him? 你教他
[15:00] Yes. I take it you have an opinion? 是的 你有什么意见吗
[15:03] So instead of sending him to a proper school, 不让他去正规的学校
[15:05] You’re gonna give him the benefit 而是自己在家教他
[15:07] Of your straight “c” average? hey, he’s only 6, -让他像你一样科科拿C -他才六岁
[15:10] And he’s already reading at a third grade level. 就已经有三年级的阅读水平了
[15:12] Well, what happens next year when he overtakes you? 明年他的水平就超过你了 那怎么办
[15:16] Uh, bree… ahem. best behavior, remember? 布里 注意言语 记得吧
[15:17] I am sorry, but am I supposed to sit by 我很抱歉 但是让我坐着
[15:19] While she degrades his body and his mind? 看她毒害她儿子的身体和灵魂我办不到
[15:22] Fine. 好
[15:24] Criticize my parenting all you want. 你尽管批评我的教育方式
[15:27] I don’t care, 我不介意
[15:29] Because you don’t get to decide how he’s raised anymore. 因为现在不是你说了算
[15:32] I’m his mother. 我是他妈妈
[15:38] And by the way, mark your calendars, 顺便说下 在你的日历上标上
[15:40] ’cause seven years from next saturday– 七年之后的下个星期六
[15:43] Benjamin’s bar mitzvah. 是本杰明的犹太男孩成人仪式
[16:04] Isn’t this cool? 是不是很棒
[16:04] dave brought his drums over so we could jam. 大卫把鼓搬过来和我一起演奏
[16:06] Your boy is pretty good. 你丈夫很棒
[16:08] Yeah, and we figured out we got bass, we got drums. 想想我们有贝斯手鼓手
[16:10] Mike plays guitar. I think orson plays keyboards. 麦克会弹吉他奥森会键盘
[16:13] You see where I am going with this? 知道我们能做什么吗
[16:14] I do, but I’m hoping I’m wrong. 知道 但我希望是我想错了
[16:17] We’re gonna start a garage band! 我们准备组成车库乐队
[16:19] And I wasn’t! maybe if we get good enough, -看来我没想错 -等我们练习好了
[16:21] We can even get, like, a couple of gigs. 我们可以演出几场
[16:23] How fun would that be? “gigs”? did you just say “gigs”? -一定很有趣 -演出 你刚是说演出吗
[16:28] Now all’s we need is a little time to practice– 我们只是需要多一点时间练习
[16:30] A few nights a week, some weekends. 一个星期几个晚上还有周末
[16:32] What? well, yeah, 你说什么
[16:33] Just until we get the rhythm section all dialed in. 只是练到我们在节奏上能合拍
[16:36] Okay, I need to dial you in to some gigs you already have, 好啊我要提醒一下你已经有的几场演出
[16:41] Which are running a restaurant, 经营一家饭店
[16:42] being a husband and a father. 当一个好父亲和好丈夫
[16:44] And I thought you were the one who said 你不是刚说过
[16:45] You wanted to spend more time with your family. 你需要多花些时间在家庭上吗
[16:48] But we could play clubs. 但是我们能到俱乐部演出
[16:51] I mean, he’s just having a little fun, lynette. 我是说他玩的很开心勒奈特
[16:53] Guys need to blow off steam. 男人需要发泄情绪
[16:56] Could you just… for a sec? 能不能过来谈一下
[16:58] Come on. you know I’m right. you’re far too busy for this. 别这样 你知道我说的没错 你没时间玩这些
[17:09] You can’t just decide for me like that. 你不能替我做决定
[17:11] I mean, if I wanna play bass, 如果我想弹贝斯
[17:14] I will play bass. 我就要弹贝斯
[17:16] I’m not hurting anybody. 我又没伤害任何人
[17:19] Those of us with hearing beg to differ. 有听觉的人恐怕不同意你的说法
[17:21] Okay, you know what? 知道吗
[17:22] Please leave our rehearsal space. 我要你马上离开我们的练习场地
[17:24] Oh, come on, tom. this is not your– 别这样汤姆 这不是你的
[17:36] It’s mine! no! -这是我的 -不
[17:38] Give it! give it! no! no! -放手 -不
[17:41] Give it to me! it’s mine! don’t! -给我 是我的 -别闹了
[17:43] Guys! hey! knock it off back there. 你们给我住手
[17:59] Oh, god. what now? 天啊 现在又是什么问题
[18:10] . oh. hey. what’s up? 出了什么问题了
[18:14] You sold me a lemon. 你卖给我一个破烂
[18:16] That’s what’s up. 这就是问题
[18:17] what yre you talking about? 你在说什么
[18:19] your car! 你的车
[18:21] I took it to a mechac, who told me the radiator’s shot. 我拿去修理厂人家告诉我散热器坏了
[18:24] Oh. that. yeahhu 这个啊 没错
[18:26] It’s been giving me trouble for years. just use the jug. 这个烦了我好久了 用那个水壶就好了
[18:29] what jug 什么水壶
[18:30] Oh, oh, it’s in trunk.you just keep it full of waters 在后备箱 如果散热器过热
[18:32] if the radiation over heat. fill it up 就把它装满水
[18:35] Oh, and, uh, try not going up hills 还有 别走上坡路
[18:37] And stay in the shade as much as possible. 尽可能待在树荫底下
[18:39] Okay, i-i can’t drive around avoiding gravity and the sun. 开车怎么可能避开上坡和太阳
[18:44] Well, sorry. 很抱歉
[18:44] If you want a car with no flaws, buy a new one. 如果你想要没有缺点的车就买新的
[18:48] Or I could get the radiator fixed, 或者我把散热器修好
[18:50] Which is gonna cost $300, which you are paying for. 你来付那300元修理费
[18:53] Whoa, whoa, whoa. 喔喔喔
[18:53] Remember full disclosure? crap? 我已经告诉过你这是堆破铁
[18:57] This is your car. it’s your problem. 这是你的车你来解决问题
[19:00] Okay, you know what? that’s it. I wanna talk to your mother. 好,既然这样我就去告诉你妈妈
[19:02] Uh, well, she’s in a meeting right now. 她现在正在开会
[19:05] Can I take a message? damn it, andrew. -我能帮您留口信吗 -靠 安德鲁
[19:09] You tell bree to call me by the end of the day. 你让她今天之前给我打电话
[19:11] May I ask what it’s regarding? 请问下大概是什么事情呢
[19:18] All right, we’ll talk about it more later, buddy. 行了 小家伙我们一会再谈
[19:20] Why don’t you go on outside and play for a while? okay. -现在到外面玩一会吧 -好的
[19:25] Well, what did he say? 他怎么说
[19:27] well, he still won’t tell me who’s picking on him, 他还是不肯说谁欺负他
[19:29] But he did ask me to teach him how to fight. he’s only 5. -只是叫我教他怎么打架 -他才五岁
[19:32] I don’t want him fighting. 我不想让他打架
[19:33] I’m sorry, but every boy 很抱歉 但每个男孩
[19:35] Has to learn how to throw a punch eventually. ugh. 迟早都要学会挥拳头的
[19:38] You know, if you wanna give him a leg up, 知道吗 如果你想让他占上风的话
[19:41] You could teach him a little capoeira. capo-what? -你应该教他一些卡泼卫勒舞 -卡泼什么
[19:43] Oh, it’s a brazilian martial art 这是种巴西武术舞蹈
[19:45] That incorporates dance. 包含武术的舞蹈
[19:47] Yeah, ’cause there’s nothing scarier 是啊 再也没有比着恐怖的事情了
[19:49] Than a guy coming at ya with jazz hands. 一个家伙冲到你面前手舞足蹈
[19:51] hat’s funny, but actually, 你可能觉得好笑 但是
[19:53] The dance part’s to catch your opponent off guard. 舞蹈的部分是为了让敌人掉以轻心
[19:56] Like that? no, there’s a little more nuance to it. -像这样吗 -不 差得远了
[19:58] Ooh! like that. 像这样
[20:00] Where’s the “dance” part? 那舞蹈部分呢
[20:03] Oh! there it is, ginger! 在这里 很灵活
[20:05] You know what, boys? not in the house. 孩子们 别在房子里闹
[20:09] Oh, my god! 天啊
[20:14] Give it back! it’s my ball! it’s my ball now. -还给我 我的球 -现在是我的了
[20:16] Hey! you leave him alone. 你放开他
[20:20] Oh! honey! 宝贝
[20:22] Is that who’s been picking on you? juanita solis? 就是她欺负你吗 胡安妮塔・索利斯
[20:25] Uh-huh. 嗯
[20:27] Well, she is going to get a big surprise, 她会大吃一惊的
[20:29] Because your daddy 因为你爸爸
[20:31] Is about to turn you into a killing machine. 会把你训练成打架高手
[20:33] Uh, m.j., can I talk to your mom for a second? MJ 我和你妈妈谈谈
[20:36] Mm-hmm. 好的
[20:41] What? 什么
[20:43] I can’t teach him to hit a girl. 我不能教他打女孩子
[20:45] That’s not just any girl. you saw her. 那不是普通的女孩子 你看到了
[20:47] She could take down a small deer. 她能打倒一只小鹿
[20:49] It doesn’t matter. 不管怎么样
[20:51] If it wears a skirt, it’s off-limits. 只要打穿裙子的人就是违反规则
[20:53] That is sexist. 这是性别歧视
[20:55] If feminism means anything, it’s that it’s okay 如果男女平等有意义 那么
[20:57] For a big, mean girl to get her butt kicked. 就可以揍一个肥胖的坏女孩
[21:00] You, teach him 你教他
[21:01] One of those brazilian kung fu cha-cha things. 那些巴西功夫恰恰的东西
[21:04] I’m with mike. 我支持麦克
[21:05] You can’t hit girls. 不能打女孩子
[21:08] Ah! couple of wusses. 哼 两个胆小鬼
[21:10] I’ll handle it myself. 我自己搞定
[21:13] Oops! didn’t see that coming. 没看到谁打你
[21:16] Just for that, I’m breaking my rule about not hitting girls. 这样我就要坏规矩揍你这个小姑娘
[21:21] Gaby, we have a problem. 加布 有件事情
[21:23] I just saw juanita push m.j. down. 我刚看到胡安妮塔推倒了MJ
[21:25] Really? 真的吗
[21:27] Really. 真的
[21:28] It’s not the first time. juanita’s been bullying him. 这已经不是第一次了 胡安妮塔一直欺负他
[21:31] Wow. I’m sorry. I’ll talk to her. 我很抱歉 我会警告她的
[21:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:35] And don’t worry. no one will hear about this from me. 别担心 我不会告诉别人的
[21:38] Hear what? 告诉别人什么
[21:40] That m.j.’s getting beat up by a little girl. MJ被一个小女孩欺负
[21:43] Well… 嗯
[21:45] A girl. 一个女孩
[21:47] Are you suggesting 你是说
[21:49] That juanita is fat for her age? 胡安妮塔对于她的年龄来说太胖了吗
[21:51] Gaby, juanita’s fat for your age. 加比 她就算对于你的年龄来说也太胖了
[21:54] Yeah? well, let’s face it. 面对现实吧
[21:56] M.j. could get beaten up by a kitten. MJ连一只小猫也打不过
[21:58] You know what? 知道吗
[21:59] Maybe you could teach your daughter 也许你应该教你女儿
[22:02] How to use her words and not her fists. 君子动口不动手
[22:06] Yeah? or maybe you could teach your son to grow a hair! 是吗 也许你该教你儿子怎么留长头发
[22:18] What you looking at? 你在看什么
[22:20] Oh, just some old pictures. 只是些旧照片
[22:22] Can you guess who that little girl is? 你知道照片里的女孩是谁吗
[22:28] That’s your mom way back when she was your age. 那是你妈妈像你那么大的时候
[22:32] What’s she eating? 她在吃什么
[22:33] Oh! uh, a hot dog. 热狗
[22:36] No way. 不可能
[22:37] Oh, yes. your mother loved hot dogs. 是的 你妈妈以前很喜欢热狗
[22:40] Every day at lunchtime, she’d say to me, 每天午饭时间她都会对我说
[22:43] “mommy, I want a hot dog.” 妈咪我要吃热狗
[22:45] How come she doesn’t eat them now? 那她为什么现在不吃了呢
[22:48] Well, because she’s all grown-up. 因为她现在长大了
[22:50] You see, hot dogs and hamburgers 你看 热狗和汉堡
[22:52] Are what make little boys and girls 能让小女孩小男孩
[22:54] Grow up to be big and strong. 长大并且变强壮
[22:55] And now that she’s grown-up, she doesn’t need them anymore. 因为她现在长大了所以不需要吃了
[22:58] Doesn’t mommy want me to be big and strong? 那妈咪不想让我长大吗
[23:01] I’ve been asking myself that all day. 我一直在想这个问题
[23:04] Maybe she’s afraid if you get big, 也许她担心如果你长大了
[23:06] You’ll leave home and go play for the red sox. 就会离开加入红袜队[棒球队]
[23:09] But I want to get big. I want to play baseball. 但是我想长大我想加入棒球队
[23:13] Oh. well… 那么
[23:16] In that case… 这样的话
[23:22] Can i? 我可以吃吗
[23:23] You have to promise not to tell your mommy. 你得答应我不能告诉你妈妈
[23:27] Okay. 没问题
[23:33] Well, what do you think? 感觉怎么样
[23:36] It’s like tofu, only better. 就像豆腐但比豆腐好吃
[23:38] Yes. 当然
[23:40] Yes, it is. 那当然
[23:43] Two, three, four! 二 三 四
[23:48] When tom scavo threw himself into his new hobby… 当汤姆・加沃斯沉迷在他的新爱好中的时候
[23:55] His wife told herself 他的妻子安慰自己
[23:56] It was a phase, and it would pass quickly. 这只是一时兴趣 很快就会过去的
[24:02] But three hours later, she realized 到那时三个小时以后她意识到
[24:06] It could not pass quickly enough. 这个爱好不会那么快过去
[24:12] So lynette began to plot 所以勒奈特开始策划
[24:14] Against her husband’s instrument of torture. 怎么摆脱这个折磨人的乐器
[24:19] Ooh! careful, honey. 小心点宝贝
[24:21] Sorry. 对不起
[24:22] You could break your dad’s guitar and… 你差点弄坏了你爸爸的吉他
[24:25] It was at that moment her daughter 就在这时 她女儿
[24:29] Provided her an idea for a… simple accident… 让她想到一个简单的事故
[24:35] And… a clean alibi. 还有完美的开脱证据
[24:47] Damn it! 妈的
[24:51] Hey, is everything all right? oh, my! 发生什么事情汤姆 天啊
[24:53] It was lying in the middle of the floor! 它放在路中间
[24:55] How in the world did that happen? 到底谁干的
[24:57] has penny been playing in here again? 佩妮是不是又到这里来玩了
[24:58] I’ve told her a million times! 我都告诉她多少次了
[25:00] Now I’m sure it was an accident, tom. please don’t yell at her. 这只是个意外汤姆 别骂她
[25:03] This was a $1,600 bass. 这贝斯花了1600美元
[25:05] I can’t afford to replace it. 我没钱再买一个了
[25:08] Penny lynn scavo! 佩妮・林恩・斯加沃
[25:10] Where is she? 她在哪
[25:12] Oh, tom! 汤姆
[25:15] She’s up in her room. 她在楼上自己的房间
[25:23] I’m gonna go play outside. 我要到外面去玩
[25:26] Oh! wait. your forgot your whistle. 等等 别忘了你的哨子
[25:29] Okay, sweetie. 好了甜心
[25:30] This is just to be on the safe side. 为了安全起见
[25:32] If juanita comes around, you just blow it. 如果胡安妮塔在附近你就吹哨子
[25:34] I’ll be right there. okay. 我马上就出去
[25:36] Good boy. 乖孩子
[25:51] Hey, give me back my whistle! 喂 把我的哨子还给我
[25:54] Juanita solis, don’t you move! you are in big trouble! 胡安妮塔・索利斯 你别跑 你麻烦大了
[25:59] What’s on your head? 你头上的是什么
[26:01] Never mind. 你别管
[26:02] What did you do to m.j.? 你对MJ做了什么
[26:04] He wouldn’t let me blow his whistle. 他不让我吹他的哨子
[26:07] So your solution was to push him down? 所以你就推到他
[26:09] Do you think that’s nice? 你觉得这么做好吗
[26:11] How would you feel if someone did that to you? I wouldn’t care. -如果别人推你的话你觉得怎么样 -我不会介意的
[26:14] Oh, really? you don’t think it would hurt? 是吗 你不觉得疼
[26:17] Even if it did… 就算是疼
[26:19] I’m not a crybaby like m.j. 我也不会像MJ一样 爱哭鬼
[26:28] I’m sorry. 对不起
[26:30] Juanita, I just wanted you to see how it felt. 胡安妮塔我只是想让你知道被人推的感觉
[26:33] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[26:35] Susan, I saw that! 苏珊 我看到了
[26:38] Kids, get inside! 孩子们进去
[26:40] Okay, first of all, it wasn’t as bad as it looked. 首先 我推得其实没有你看的那么用力
[26:42] Really? ’cause it looked like you body-slammed my daughter. 是吗 看起来似乎你猛推了我女儿
[26:45] I barely tapped her. she was milking it. 我只是拍了她一下 她反应太大了
[26:48] That’s your defense? you were only assaulting her “a little”? 这就是你的借口吗 刚才你还在取笑她胖
[26:51] I was trying to teach her not to be a bully– 我是想教她不要欺辱弱小
[26:53] Something she should have learned from her mother. 这些本来是你应该教她的
[26:56] Well, I’m sorry. I was too busy trying to explain to her 我很抱歉 我忙着向她解释
[26:58] Why m.j. doesn’t wear a dress like all the other little girls. 为什么MJ不像其她小女孩一样穿裙子
[27:00] This conversation is over. 我们没话好说了
[27:02] Tell bob and lee that I’ll pay for the dent in their lawn. 告诉鲍勃和李我会赔偿他们的草坪
[27:08] You did not! 你不是吧
[27:10] I did. 我就是
[27:12] You know what? 知道吗
[27:14] We’ve both been incredibly childish here, 我们这次争执太孩子气了
[27:18] And it is time one of us took the high road, 这次我们得有人成熟点
[27:21] So I am now going to walk away. 我现在不和你争 我走
[27:23] Please take note of this conflict resolution 记住这次争执
[27:25] And try to pass the lesson on to your daughter. 用它教教你的女儿
[27:28] You can dye that hair all you want, 不管你怎么样染你那些头发
[27:30] But the gray’s just gonna keep coming. 白头发还是会长出来的
[27:44] And they call me white trash. 她们居然好意思叫我白垃圾[美国下层白人的绰号]
[27:53] You got a minute? yeah. sure. come on in. -你有时间吗 -当然 请进
[27:58] I, uh, I heard there was a little accident. 我听说了那次小意外
[28:02] So… 所以
[28:03] I got this for tom. 我拿这个来给汤姆
[28:05] You bought tom a new bass? 你给他买了把新贝斯
[28:08] It’s not as smooth as his old one, but it’s good. 不像他那把老的那么顺手 但也不错
[28:11] We can’t accept this. 我们不能接受你的礼物
[28:13] It’s mostly selfish on my part. I was having too much fun. 我只是为自己着想 和汤姆一起演奏很开心
[28:16] Well, sorry. 很抱歉
[28:17] But maybe you could go skateboarding with orson. 但也许你应该去和奥森一起弹电子琴
[28:20] All right. 好吧
[28:22] Forget about me. 不说我
[28:24] Tom was having fun. 汤姆也玩得很开心
[28:26] And from what I’ve seen, he needs it. 站在我的角度 我认为他需要这个
[28:31] And what makes you think you know what my husband needs? 你凭什么认为你知道我丈夫需要什么
[28:34] Just something that I saw the other day, 只是那天我看到的
[28:37] When you were making him get rid of all his things. 你叫他把他那些旧东西扔掉的时候
[28:40] You mean his junk? 你是指那些垃圾
[28:42] It may be junk to you, 对你来说也许是垃圾
[28:44] But to tom… 但是对汤姆来说
[28:45] Well, that was stuff he was gonna get around to. 那是他以前的爱好
[28:51] You know what a midlife crisis is? 你知道什么是中年危机吗
[28:54] I’m married to a 45-year-old man who has a red convertible. 我嫁给了一个45岁了还开着红色敞篷车的男人
[28:56] Yeah, I think I know. 是的 我很了解
[28:58] But you know how it happens? a man gets to a certain age, 但你知道是怎么发生的吗 当男人到了一定年纪
[29:02] And he realizes… he’s gonna die someday. 他意识到他指不定哪天就会死
[29:08] Really die. 永远的离开人世
[29:09] And what’s worse is that he’s everything he’s ever gonna be. 但糟糕的是他还一事无成
[29:15] He’s never gonna be rich. 不可能成为富翁
[29:19] He’s never gonna climb a mountain. 不可能去爬山
[29:22] Now some guys do bad things 当他们脑袋里有这些想法的时候
[29:25] When they get those thoughts in their heads. 某些男人会变坏
[29:28] By comparison, 相比之下
[29:30] Playing in a garage band– well… 在车库和朋友演奏
[29:32] It seems pretty harmless. 这种行为显得很无害
[29:39] So… now my marriage is in trouble, 所以说现在我的婚姻出现问题了
[29:42] And you’re gonna save it by giving tom a bass? 你准备送汤姆一个贝斯来拯救我的婚姻
[29:45] No. no. I’m not. 不 不是我送
[29:51] You are. 是你
[30:07] Most of the guys in my class went into corporate law, 我们班上很多人都选了企业法方向
[30:11] But I wanted to do something 但我喜欢些
[30:12] That would influence environmental policy. 能够影响环境的政策
[30:14] That’s how he ended up at the e.p.a. 这就是他到环境政策部门的原因
[30:22] So, leo, where did you study law? 那么里奥 你在哪里念的法律呢
[30:26] Cornell. 康奈尔大学
[30:27] Now I’m jealous. 我开始妒忌了
[30:29] I always wished that I’d gone to a school like cornell. 我一直想去像康奈尔那样的学校
[30:31] But… it just wasn’t in the cards for me. 但是对我来说不可能
[30:33] How about you, dave? 那么你呢 大卫
[30:35] Me? no. wasn’t in my cards, either. 我吗 对我来说也不可能
[30:38] So where did you go? 那么你上哪个大学
[30:39] After listening to leo, I’d be embarrassed to tell you. 听完里奥说的话我不好意思告诉你
[30:43] So… e.p.a. 那么 环境政策部门
[30:44] What’s your opinion on global warming– 你对全球性暖化有什么看法
[30:46] Fact or fiction? 真假难辨
[30:48] Hold on, darling. 等等 亲爱的
[30:49] Mrs. mccluskey asked you a question. 麦克卢斯基太太问你问题
[30:51] Tell her where you went to school. 告诉她你上的是哪个大学
[30:58] Oh, edie, I think she was just making conversation. so– 伊迪 我认为她只是在找话题
[31:01] Okay, then why don’t you tell me where you went? 行 那为什么不告诉我你上那个学校呢
[31:04] After all, I am your wife. shouldn’t I know? 毕竟我是你的妻子 我不能知道吗
[31:15] Actually, I didn’t go to college. 事实上 我没过上大学
[31:21] I took a job out of high school 我高中毕业就开始工作
[31:23] Because my family was having a hard time. 因为我家里当时很困难
[31:26] Not having a degree is something that has always 没有拿到学位使我一直
[31:29] Been embarrassing to me, 感到很尴尬
[31:30] Especially when I’m with people who do. 尤其是和有学位的人一起的时候
[31:39] So, my darling, is there anything else 所以亲爱的 你还想在大家面前
[31:40] You’d like to quiz me about in public? 问我什么难堪的事情呢
[31:43] My… childhood stuttering? 小时候的口吃
[31:45] My dad’s drinking problems? 还是父亲是个酒鬼
[31:51] No. I’m… good. 不 我不问了
[32:00] I came to say I’m sorry. 我来道歉的
[32:02] You attacked my child and then me. 你打了我的孩子又打了我
[32:04] Why should I even listen to you? 为什么我还要听你说话
[32:07] I brought booze. 我带了波子酒
[32:09] Come on in. 快进来
[32:13] Like, I have this rule– 我制定了一条规则
[32:16] No toy guns. 不许玩玩具枪
[32:17] Except everything that m.j. picks up– 但他不管拿起什么东西
[32:20] Whether it’s a hairbrush, a hanger, everything– 梳子 衣架或者别的
[32:24] He pretends it’s a gun. well, what do you expect? he’s a boy. -他都假装那是把枪 -你还想怎么样 MJ是个男孩
[32:27] That’s my point! 这就是我要说的
[32:29] I know nothing about raising boys. 我根本不知道该怎么带男孩子
[32:31] And I think m.j. has figured this out, 我觉的MJ也这么认为
[32:34] So he goes straight to mike whenever there’s a problem. 所以当他有问题的时候直接就去找麦克
[32:37] But that’s okay. mike’s a great dad. 这也很好啊 麦克是个好爸爸
[32:39] Yeah, sure, on alternate weekends. 当然 在轮流带孩子的周末
[32:42] That’s fine… 那还没问题
[32:44] Until… m.j. needs his daddy, 但是MJ需要他的爸爸
[32:47] And his daddy’s not there. 但他的爸爸不在身边
[32:49] Susan, it’s not your fault. 苏珊 这不是你的错
[32:53] Well, we split up, 我们分开了
[32:55] So it’s at least half my fault any way you slice it. 不管怎么说都有我的错在里面
[32:58] Well, if it’s any consolation, 好吧 这么说你会觉得好过点
[33:00] Carlos is a hands-on, full-time dad, 卡洛斯是个亲历亲为的全职父亲
[33:03] And I still feel like I’m not getting the job done, 但我仍然觉得我有很多事情都没做好
[33:06] Like… I’m not preparing them enough. 例如我没让他们做好准备
[33:09] Preparing them for what? 做好什么准备
[33:12] For how hard life is. 应付以后困难的生活
[33:14] I mean, I have to admit, 我是说 我必须承认
[33:16] When you told me juanita was bullying m.j., 当你告诉我胡安妮塔欺负MJ的时候
[33:18] My first thought was, thank god! 我的第一个想法是 感谢上帝
[33:20] Let her do the pushing, 让她欺负吧
[33:22] Just as long as she’s not a victim. 只要她不被别人欺负就行
[33:24] Well, I don’t see any kid of yours being a victim. 我倒是没看到你的小孩被别人欺负
[33:28] You’re the strongest person I know. 你是我知道的最坚强的人
[33:33] I used to be. 我以前是
[33:37] Look at my life, susan. 但是看看我的生活 苏珊
[33:39] I… 我
[33:43] I’ve been beaten down. 我已经被打倒了
[33:47] Well, I thought I had you beaten today, 我想你今天被我打倒了
[33:49] And the next thing I knew, I was eating grass. 我所知道的下一件事是 我在吃草
[33:53] Today doesn’t count. today I was mad. 今天不算 我有点抓狂
[33:56] Well… 那
[33:59] Maybe you need to get mad more often. 或许你需要经常这样抓狂下
[34:05] Maybe you’re right. 也许你是对的
[34:07] This is nice. 这挺好
[34:09] We should rumble all the time. 我们应该经常这么闹腾下
[34:13] To susan mayer– 致苏珊・梅尔
[34:15] Good mom. 好妈妈
[34:17] To gabrielle solis– 致加布丽尔・索利斯
[34:19] Another good mom. 另一位好妈妈
[34:23] Mommy, we’re hungry! 妈妈 我们饿了
[34:25] So?! there’s waffles in the freezer! 自己拿 冰箱里有华夫饼
[34:29] And get mommy some ice! 给妈妈拿点冰块过来
[34:33] Isn’t this nice? 这难道不是很好吗
[34:35] For the first time in years, 这么多年来第一次
[34:37] My family is all here under the same roof. 我所有的家人都聚在了一起
[34:39] Here’s to many more meals together. 希望我们有更多的机会一起吃饭
[34:42] -welcome home. -cheers. -欢迎回家 -干杯
[34:46] I don’t feel good, danielle. 丹妮尔 我感觉不舒服
[34:48] “danielle”? “丹妮尔”
[34:50] -I think I’m gonna be sick. -let’s get you to the powder room. -我想吐 -我带他去卫生间
[35:01] Here we are– 菜来了
[35:03] Mushroom risotto. 蘑菇意米盅
[35:06] There’s an unfortunate coincidence. 上得可真及时啊
[35:08] I’m so sorry, mom. I’ll clean it up. 对不起 妈妈 我去清理下
[35:11] No, um, you take benjy upstairs. I’ll get it. 不用 你带本杰上楼 我来清理
[35:13] Orson, could you get the mop, please? 奥森 能不能把拖把拿来
[35:19] Oh, my god. is that meat? 天哪 那是肉吗
[35:21] No! 不是
[35:23] Of course not. 当然不是
[35:24] Does this look like meat to you? 这看起来不像肉吗
[35:26] It’s… hard to tell. 这 很难说
[35:29] Just so we’re clear, 我清楚的是
[35:30] What I’m about to throw up is a western omelet. 我要把煎蛋卷给吐出来了
[35:32] That is not meat. 那不是肉
[35:34] That piece right there– that’s definitely meat! 这里的那块 就是肉
[35:37] Still waiting on that mop. 还在等拖把
[35:39] What did grandma give you to eat? 外婆给你什么吃的了
[35:41] She said not to tell. 她说不能告诉你
[35:47] You gave him meat and then told him to lie?! 你给他肉吃 还让他撒谎
[35:52] I gave him a hot dog, all right? 我给了他一个热狗
[35:55] He liked it so much, he asked for another. 他特别喜欢 还要第二个呢
[35:57] Two hot dogs? 两个热狗
[35:59] All right, 好吧
[36:00] I’ll concede the second one was clearly a mistake. 我承认给他第二个确实不对
[36:03] Come on, leo. we’re leaving. 走吧 里奥 我们不在这呆了
[36:05] -No! danielle, please. -I’m sorry, orson. -不要 丹妮尔 拜托 -奥森 对不起
[36:08] She’s made it impossible for us to stay in this house. 她让我们没法再在这房子里呆下去了
[36:11] Danielle, wait, wait. 丹妮尔 等等 等等
[36:17] Well, we can still drink, right? 我们还可以喝酒 对吧
[36:19] Oh, yeah. 是啊
[36:24] Well, I’ve apologized till I’m blue in the face, 我已经尽力道歉了
[36:27] But they’re still leaving in the morning. 但他们还是坚持要早上走
[36:33] Now you’re not speaking to me, either? 现在你也不愿意跟我说话了 是吧
[36:38] They’re just mad. 他们只是有点生气
[36:39] Things will be better next time. 下次事情会好点的
[36:42] You honestly think there’ll be a next time? 你真的认为还有下次
[36:45] It took us three years to talk them into this visit. 我们花了三年时间才劝他们回趟家
[36:46] It took you one day to ruin it. 都被你一天内搞砸了
[36:50] Orson, I’m truly sorry. 奥森 我真的很抱歉
[36:54] It’s just, seeing… 只是 看到
[36:55] All these mistakes that she’s making with benjamin, 她对本杰明那么苛刻
[36:58] It’s just so hard for me. 我很难过
[37:00] You know what hard for me? 你知道什么让我很难过吗
[37:06] When I left for prison, 我被捕去监狱时
[37:08] Benjamin was in my house, he was in my life. 本杰明在家 他在我的生活里
[37:12] He called me “daddy.” 叫我”爸爸”
[37:14] And when I came home, he was gone. 当我回到家时 他不见了
[37:20] And you think that’s my fault? 你认为那是我的错
[37:22] Yes, I do. 是的 我就是这么认为
[37:24] Orson, you weren’t here. 奥森 你当时不在
[37:27] She came back. she was married to a lawyer. 她回来了 嫁给了一位律师
[37:31] And don’t forget, she is his mother! 不要忘了 她才是他的妈妈
[37:34] I tried to fight, but– 我试着阻止她
[37:35] You should’ve fought harder. 你应该尽力阻止她
[37:38] I was on my knees. I was sobbing. 就差跪下来求她了 我都快哭过去了
[37:41] She said “no” and then ripped him out of my arms. 她说”不行” 然后从我怀里抢走了他
[37:44] You have no right to say that to me. 你没权利那么说我
[37:56] You kind of blindsided me tonight. 你今晚有点不留情面给我
[37:58] I know. I am so sorry. 我知道 对不起
[38:05] I was clearly uncomfortable. 我感到很不舒服
[38:07] I don’t understand why you kept pressing me. 我不明白你干嘛一直逼问我
[38:12] Honestly, it was all karen mccluskey’s fault. 老实说 都是凯伦・麦克卢斯基的错
[38:18] Really? how so? 是吗 怎么这么说
[38:19] Well, she kept asking me all this stuff about your background 她一直在问我你的背景
[38:22] And why I don’t know more about you, and… 说我为什么对你了解的不够多
[38:25] I should’ve just never let her get to me. 我不应该就这么让她得逞的
[38:32] It’s okay, sweetie. 没关系 宝贝
[38:34] Now I understand. 现在我明白了
[38:41] Kind of sad when you think about it. 想起那些有点难过
[38:43] -What do you mean? oh… -maybe you guys don’t notice -怎么了 -或许你们没注意到
[38:46] Because you’re so used to her. 因为你已经习惯她了
[38:51] But her behavior reminds me of my grandmother, 但她的行为让我想起了我祖母
[38:53] When we first started to notice… 我们注意到
[38:55] The dementia, that is. 她有些痴呆
[38:57] You think karen’s going senile? 你认为凯伦有点痴呆
[39:00] I remember my poor grandmother… 让我想起了可怜的祖母
[39:04] Started getting so paranoid. 开始时也是变得这么偏执
[39:08] She thought people were breaking into her house and… 她觉得有人潜入她家
[39:11] Stealing her things. 偷东西
[39:14] We finally had to put her in a home. 我们最后不得不把她关起来
[39:19] I just hope that doesn’t happen to karen. 希望凯伦不要变成那样
[39:37] I want my 300 bucks. 我想要回我的300块
[39:39] I told you. it’s your car. you deal with it. 我告诉你了 那是你的车 你自己处理
[39:43] That’s it? no compassion? 就这样吗 没有同情
[39:45] No, “hey, let’s split the bill and call it even”? “各付各的 互不相干”
[39:48] Look at it this way. you’re not losing 300 bucks. 这么看 你并没有损失300块
[39:51] You’re gaining a valuable lesson–buyer beware. 你是在花钱买教训 买家自负
[39:54] True. now here’s a valuable lesson for you. 是啊 现在你也有教训要学
[40:06] -What the hell is wrong with you?! -give me my money, -你要干嘛 -把钱还我
[40:09] -Or next time we’re trading paint. -you’re bluffing. -或者下次付我油漆钱 -你这是敲诈
[40:12] I am tired of being a victim, andrew. 安德鲁 我不能再这么好欺负了
[40:13] And trust me, that is no bluff. 相信我 我是说真的
[40:16] Hey! you–you touch my car, and you’re paying for it. 你 你要是撞了 要掏钱修车
[40:21] Luckily, I’m insured. oh, wait. our policy lapsed. 还好 我上了保险 不 我们的保险期过了
[40:23] Hope you’ve got good coverage. 希望你能得到一笔不错的保险金
[40:29] Wait! wait! wait! wait! wait, wait. 等等 等等
[40:31] I’ll get my checkbook. 我去拿支票
[40:33] I prefer cash. 我要现金
[40:40] Bullies… 欺凌
[40:42] Any adult will tell you the playground 大人们会给你说 并不是
[40:45] Is not the only place to find them. 只有游乐场才有欺凌
[40:49] Everywhere you look, you can find people unconcerned 到处看看 就会发现 人们
[40:53] Or unaware of the pain they inflict. 并没有注意到或意识到他们所受的伤害
[40:57] It might be a neighbor 那可能是邻居
[40:59] Preying on the suspicions of her friend… 怀疑她的朋友
[41:04] Or a daughter 或者 女儿
[41:06] Punishing the choices of her mother. 惩罚母亲的抉择
[41:13] Or a housewife seeking justice 或者 家庭主妇从卖车人手里
[41:16] From the man who sold her a car. 寻求正义
[41:20] Yes… 是的
[41:22] There are bullies everywhere. 欺凌无处不在
[41:24] And the worst are the ones who take advantage of you 最糟的是 有人在不知不觉中利用你
[41:29] Without you ever knowing… 而你却
[41:33] What they’ve done. 对他们所做的一切浑然不知
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme