Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Lives change in five years. 五年内生活发生了变化
[00:04] Some families grow, 有些家庭壮大
[00:06] While others grow apart. 有些家人分离
[00:08] So I thought I’d bring him back sunday around 6:00 or so. 那我周六6点左右把他送回来
[00:11] Fine. 行
[00:12] And we find ways… -it’s not really a good time. 我们也找到了方法 -这会我有点不方便
[00:15] To ease the pain. 医治伤痛
[00:17] Yes, in five years… 是的 五年间
[00:19] Edie, is that really you? 伊迪 真的是你吗
[00:20] I have a husband now. 我结婚了
[00:22] Many things change. 许多事情变了
[00:23] You’re required to check in once a month. 你每月需要报道一次
[00:25] It was a condition of your release. 这是保释期的条件
[00:32] All in all, susan mayer’s boyfriend 总之 苏珊・梅尔的男朋友
[00:34] Knew he had a lot going for him. 知道要做的还很多
[00:38] He was romantic… 他浪漫
[00:42] Had a nice smile… 有着迷人的微笑
[00:46] And was consistently thoughtful. 一贯体贴周到
[00:50] Yes, jackson braddock had many wonderful attributes. 是的 杰克逊・布拉多克优点多多
[00:55] Sadly… 不幸的是
[00:57] A sense of timing wasn’t one of them. 时间把握得不好
[01:00] Hello. 你好
[01:02] Hi. 你好
[01:04] Can I help you? 有什么事吗
[01:05] I guess you could tell susan I’m here. 我想 你可以告诉苏珊我来了
[01:07] Okay. uh… who are you? 好的 你是哪位
[01:10] Oh, I’m Mike… the ex-husband. 我是麦克 她前夫
[01:14] I, uh, I take it you’re… 你是
[01:16] Jackson. 杰克逊
[01:17] I’m, uh… 我是
[01:19] Susan’s, uh… 苏珊的
[01:20] Friend? 朋友
[01:21] Friend. that’s right. 是的 朋友
[01:24] Wow. could this be any more awkward? 真是尴尬啊
[01:27] Well, your robe’s open… so yeah. 你睡袍开了 是蛮尴尬
[01:50] Hey, your ex-husband is… 你前夫
[01:51] Mike! uh, what’s going on? 麦克 怎么了
[01:54] I was just returning m.j.’s video game. 只是来送MJ的游戏盘
[01:56] He left it at my house. 他落在我家了
[01:58] Oh. thanks. so I guess you met jackson. 谢谢 我猜 你见到杰克逊了
[02:01] Yeah. nice legs. 是啊 腿不错
[02:05] Oh, clearly this is not 很明显
[02:06] how I would’ve wanted the two of you to meet. 我不想你俩以这种方式见面
[02:08] He’s–he’s really a nice guy. 他 他人很好
[02:11] Yeah, well, just to make sure, 以防万一
[02:12] I’m gonna need to hang with him a little bit, check him out. 我需要跟他多接触接触 确认下
[02:14] Oh, I don’t know that that’s necessary. 我认为没那必要
[02:17] If he’s sleeping in the same house as my son,i think it is. 若他跟我儿子睡在同一房子里 就有必要
[02:20] Oh, well, first off, um, m.j. was at a sleepover last night. 首先 MJ昨晚不在家
[02:23] And, in fact, jackson and he haven’t even met, 实际上 杰克逊他俩还没见过
[02:26] So, uh, there’s really no need for you to be hanging… 所以 你真的没必要过来
[02:29] Or checking. 确认
[02:32] Oh, just… tell jackson I’ll pick him up here tomorrow night. 给杰克逊说我明晚来这接他
[02:36] Hey, hold on. 等等
[02:38] You don’t get to just decide these things by yourself. 你不能就这么擅自决定
[02:43] You remember how nice I was about our custody agreement? 还记得我在监护权上的让步吧
[02:46] I can haul you back to court tomorrow 我明天可以让你进法庭
[02:48] 如果我不完全满意儿子接触的人
[02:52] Got it? 懂了吗
[03:00] Uh, I’m sorry. 抱歉
[03:03] It’s so not how I wanted to meet your ex for the first time. 我本不想这么跟你前夫初次见面
[03:06] Well, when you meet him for the second time, 那第二面时
[03:07] you can tell him that. 可以告诉他这些
[03:09] He’s picking you up here tomorrow night. 他明晚来这接你
[03:12] What? 什么
[03:14] I’ll explain over breakfast. 我早餐时跟你解释
[03:16] Did you get the paper? 你拿报纸了没有
[03:20] And that is how jackson braddock 这就是杰克逊・布拉多克
[03:22] Realized he needed better timing… 意识到他确实需要掌握好时间
[03:28] Who are you? 你是谁
[03:30] And a longer robe. 还需要一个长点的睡袍
[03:45] If there is one thing everyone in suburbia can appreciate 住在郊区的人希望
[03:49] It’s a good neighbor. 能有个好邻居
[03:50] You know,the kind that helps with the last bag of groceries… 帮忙拿杂货袋
[03:56] Or brings over misplaced mail… 或者送还递错的信件
[04:01] Or offers to mow your lawn. 或帮忙刈草坪
[04:04] Yes, everyone appreciates a good neighbor. 是的 人人希望有个好邻居
[04:07] You are so sweet to do this. 太感谢你帮忙了
[04:10] I just know how tricky these bulbs can be. 我只是恰好知道怎么修灯泡
[04:12] And no one knew this better than dave williams, 没人比大卫・威廉姆斯更清楚这些
[04:16] Who was determined to be the best neighbor 他决心成为
[04:18] Wisteria lane had ever seen… 紫藤郡有史以来最好的邻居
[04:23] Assuming, of course, 当然
[04:24] His wife didn’t get in the way. 他妻子并不配合
[04:29] What’s going on? 怎么了
[04:30] Packing our bags. 装行李
[04:31] Karen mccluskey insulted me again, 凯伦・麦克卢斯基又侮辱我了
[04:33] And I can’t put up with it anymore. 我受不了了
[04:35] All right, what did she say to you this time? 她这次又跟你说什么了
[04:37] Nothing. it doesn’t matter. we are moving. 没什么 不重要了 我们要搬家了
[04:40] Adults don’t pack up and move 成年人不会因为些
[04:42] because of some good-natured teasing. 善意的取笑而搬家的
[04:44] She said that my breasts were a triumph of german engineering. 她说我的胸部是德国工程师的功劳
[04:48] You call that good-natured? 这是善意吗
[04:49] Come on. she’s a cranky old lady. 别这样 她只是个脾气暴躁的老女人
[04:51] It’s not just her. it’s all of them 不仅是她 她们都这样
[04:54] I mean, it’s been five years. I have changed. 我是说 已经五年了 我变了不少
[04:57] But the people on this street don’t care. 但这条街上没人在意
[05:00] To them, I will always be a joke. 对她们来说 我一直都是个笑话
[05:05] I’m sorry you had a bad day. 抱歉你今天过得不好
[05:07] Please don’t use your motivational voice. 不要再劝我了
[05:10] I really hate that. 我真的很讨厌那
[05:11] You’re upset and you’re tired. 你有些心烦 还有些疲倦
[05:14] Why don’t you take a nice hot shower, 去洗个热水澡吧
[05:16] And I’ll make us some lunch? 我来做点午饭
[05:19] Does that sound good? 好吗
[05:26] I just never understood it. 真是不明白
[05:29] We–we could’ve gone and lived in any city in this country. 我们可以在任何一个城市生活
[05:35] Why did you insist on living here? 你为什么要坚持住在这呢
[05:37] ’cause we can be happy here. 因为我们可以在这住得开心
[05:40] You just need to give it some time. 你心太急
[05:44] And I promise, 我保证
[05:45] I’ll personally see to it that people 我会尽力
[05:47] Start treating you with a little more respect. 让这里的人开始慢慢尊敬你
[05:51] You didn’t answer my questioion. 你还是没回答我的问题
[05:54] Didn’t i? 我没吗
[06:10] Carlos, we got invited to michelle downing’s party! 卡洛斯 米歇尔・唐宁邀请我们去她的宴会
[06:13] I’m gonna have to buy something nice to–aah! 我要去买点漂亮的
[06:17] Gaby, I’m giving a massage. 加布 我在做按摩
[06:19] I can see that. 我看到了
[06:20] I can see a lot of things– 我看到很多
[06:21] Things that can never be unseen. 不该看到的东西
[06:24] Uh, sorry. I guess the towel must’ve rode up. 不好意思 毛巾往上缩了
[06:29] Carlos? kitchen. now. 卡洛斯 来厨房 现在就要
[06:35] I know you don’t like it when I work down here, 我知道你不喜欢我在楼下工作
[06:37] But he couldn’t get up the stairs. 但他不能上楼
[06:38] He’s got a bum hip. 他髋节有伤
[06:39] He’s also missing a testicle. 他还只有一个睾丸
[06:42] Carlos, how much more of this am I supposed to take? 卡洛斯 我到底还要忍受多久
[06:44] Okay, okay, maybe I could set up my table in the garage. 好 好 我可以把工作搬到车库里去
[06:46] No! that’s only part of the problem. 不 那不能解决全部问题
[06:49] Have you checked our bank balance lately? 最近查过我们的银行余额吗
[06:53] Gaby, I am not taking the country club job. 加布 我不在乡村俱乐部上班了
[06:55] Why not? you’d be massaging rich people. 为什么 你可以给富人按摩啊
[06:58] They tip better and they tend to flake less. 他们给的小费多 也不会那么暴露
[07:00] Yeah, but I like working here. 是啊 但我喜欢在这里工作
[07:02] I get to spend lots of time with you and the kids. 我可以跟你和孩子们在一起
[07:04] Carlos, I don’t need to spend lots of time with you. 卡洛斯 我不需要花那么多时间跟你在一起
[07:06] And frankly, the kids are on the fence. gaby! 坦白地讲 孩子们不介意的
[07:08] Bottom line, I miss our life. I miss shopping. 底线 我怀念以前的生活 可以随便购物
[07:12] All I have to look forward to is the 现在我所能期待的
[07:14] Occasional invitation to a fancy party. 只是偶尔被邀去宴会
[07:16] And I can’t even afford a dress to go to it. 而我甚至连身礼服都买不起
[07:19] Carlos, please, I am begging you. 卡洛斯 拜托了 求你了
[07:21] Fine. I’ll– I will take the job. 好 我 我接着做那份工作
[07:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:27] Sorry. 不好意思
[07:33] Ah, no. 不好
[07:38] Unh-unh. come on. 拜托
[07:40] I really don’t think mike’s gonna care what shirt I wear. 我认为麦克真的不会介意我穿什么衬衫
[07:42] Well, I do. 我介意
[07:43] We need a shirt that says, “i’m a responsible citizen,” 你需要件写着”我是名有责任感的市民”的衬衫
[07:47] Not “my favorite clothing store also sells bongs.” 而不是”我最喜欢的服装店也卖奇装异服”
[07:51] Are you dissing my sense of style? 你是在说我的着衣风格吗
[07:53] Absolutely. 当然了
[07:55] Put this on. 穿这件
[07:57] Now… 现在
[07:58] Let’s talk about acceptable topics of conversation. 我们讨论下可接受的谈论话题
[08:01] You like sports, right? yeah. 你喜欢体育 是吧
[08:03] -I’m a huge soccer fan. -No, you’re not. -我是个超级英式足球迷 -不 你不是
[08:05] You like football– american football. 你喜欢 美式足球
[08:07] -Specifically the colts. -okay. -尤其是小马队 -行
[08:09] And here are some other things you can talk about– 你也可以说些其它的事情
[08:10] Cars, barbecue, fishing. 汽车 烧烤 钓鱼
[08:13] How about fire? mike like talk fire? 火怎么样 麦克喜欢谈论火[暗示麦克发火]
[08:16] Jackson, please take this seriously. 杰克逊 请严肃点
[08:18] I am. I’m just–i’m not gonna pretend to be somebody I’m not. 我很严肃 我 我不想伪装
[08:22] If he doesn’t like me, what’s he gonna do? 如果他不喜欢我 会有什么后果
[08:24] He could take me to court, 他会把我传到法庭
[08:25] And the judge can make me choose between you and my son. 法官会让我在你和我儿子之间做出选择
[08:28] And I’m sorry. you will lose. 抱歉 我会选儿子
[08:32] Peyton manning is the greatest quarterback who ever lived. 培顿・曼宁是最棒的四分卫
[08:35] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:40] Now go shave. you look like a hobo. 去刮刮胡子 你看起来像个流浪汉
[08:52] Got a sec? 有时间吗
[08:53] Not really. 不多
[08:55] So I assume you know about what happened to jimmy conrado. 我猜你已经知道吉米・康拉德发生什么事了
[09:00] i guess. 我想是吧
[09:02] your friend gets busted for dealing drugs at school, 你朋友在学校交易毒品被抓了
[09:04] and all you have to say is, “i guess”? 而你全部的态度就是 “我想是吧”
[09:07] he’s not my friend. 他不是我朋友
[09:08] what are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[09:09] you were on the same little league team. 你俩以前是一个棒球队的
[09:10] yeah, like a million years ago. 是 N年前了吧
[09:13] anything else? 还有事么
[09:17] no. 没
[09:19] not really. 没了
[09:26] parker. 帕克
[09:27] can i ask you something, just between us? 能问你点事么 不要告诉别人
[09:30] does porter hang out with jimmy conrado? 波特没和康拉德来往么
[09:32] i don’t know. i could check out his friends list on silverfizz. 不知道 我能查看他在银菲茨网上的好友列表
[09:35] his what on what? 他在什么上的什么
[09:39] it’s like myspace. 这就像是个人空间
[09:40] you have a web page. 你有一个网
[09:41] it shows your hobbies, your favorite music, 可以展示你的爱好 喜欢的音乐
[09:43] and you can talk to people. 也能和别人聊天
[09:45] really? can anyone talk to him? 是么 任何人都能和他聊天么
[09:48] yeah. he just has to invite you. 是 只需让他邀请你
[09:53] how would somebody make that happen? 这需要怎么申请呢
[09:58] now it’s just a mock-up, 现在这只是个样本
[09:59] but this is what the book is going to look like. 但这就是这本书将要展现的效果
[10:02] mom, that’s fantastic. 妈妈 这太棒了
[10:05] good call on the font. 书名的字体真好看
[10:09] orson, what do you think? 奥森 你觉得呢
[10:11] well, i think it’s strange to see my wife 看我妻子在封面上
[10:13] billed as “mrs. van de kamp.” 叫范德坎普夫人很别扭
[10:14] well, you knew what the book was gonna be called. 你早就知道这书要这么命名的
[10:17] yes, but it’s different actually seeing it. 是 但是实际看到又是另外一回事
[10:19] i mean, is it too late to go with “mrs. hodge”? 我意思是 现在改名叫”豪治夫人”是不是太晚了
[10:21] my company, which i formed when we were separated, 我的公司 我们分开的时候我开的公司
[10:24] is called mrs. van de kamp’s catering. it’s how i’m known. 叫范德坎普夫人宴会服务公司 所以我才出名
[10:28] oh, in fairview. 那是在美景镇
[10:29] but this book will be national. 这本书会全国发行的
[10:31] i mean, it’s your chance to rebrand yourself. 我是说这是重新打造品牌的机会
[10:34] is there something wrong with “hodge”? 那豪治又有什么不对么
[10:38] i think i just heard the milk go bad. i should check. 我闻到牛奶好像坏了 我去看看
[10:42] orson, i adore you, but your name… 奥森 我爱你 但是你的名字
[10:44] our name– it has no music. 我们的名字 一点旋律都没有
[10:47] “van de kamp” trips off the tongue. 范德坎普能在舌尖跳跃
[10:49] “hodge” sounds like the noise a plunger makes. 豪治 听起来就像是活塞发出的噪音
[10:52] that’s preposterous. 这个太荒唐了
[10:53] listen… van de kamp. 你听 范德坎普
[10:56] hodge. 豪治
[10:57] also, she’s got a radio interview wednesday, 而且 他周三要上一个电台采访节目
[10:59] and they’re already promoting her as mrs. van de kamp. 他们已经按照范德坎普夫人宣传她了
[11:01] see? the ship has already sailed. 看到没 木已成舟了
[11:04] oh, don’t be hurt. it’s my professional name. 别伤心 这只是我的职业名字
[11:06] in this house, i will always be mrs. hodge. 在这家里 我会一直都是豪治夫人
[11:09] now… would it help if mrs. hodge 如果豪治夫人今晚做你最爱吃的炖肉
[11:12] cooked you your favorite pot roast tonight? 会不会心里感觉舒服点呢
[11:16] yes, i guess it would help. 我想会好点的
[11:19] uh, meeting with your publicist? 那你和宣传代理的会呢
[11:21] oh, right. um, tomorrow for sure, then. 是啊 明天肯定给你做
[11:29] van de kamp. hmm. 范德坎普
[11:33] hodge. 豪治
[11:42] here you go. oh, thank you. -给你的 -谢谢
[11:44] toby, get off my chair. you know better. 托比 从椅子上下去 你最好记住
[11:48] so what’s on your mind? 你此行的目的是什么
[11:49] it’s edie. 是伊迪
[11:50] you said something to her yesterday that hurt her feelings. 你昨天说了一些话伤害到她了
[11:54] that thing about her breasts? come on. that was a joke. 关于她的胸部的那个么 算了吧 就是个玩笑
[11:57] perhaps, but it upset her so much 可能 但她非常伤心
[11:59] that she suggested we leave wisteria lane. 她觉得我们应该离开紫藤郡
[12:02] i can’t have that, mrs. m. 我不能那么做 麦克卢斯基太太
[12:04] hey, this is what edie and i do.we tease each other. 这是我和伊迪之间的方式 我们互相调侃的
[12:07] i say she’s easier to get into than community college. 我说她比社区学院更容易相处
[12:10] she says my face looks like a knee. 她说我的脸长得像膝盖
[12:12] it’s fun. 娱乐而已
[12:14] still… i would consider it a personal favor 我坚持 如果你向她道歉
[12:16] if you’d apologize to her. 我会看做这是个人娱乐
[12:19] you know, make her feel accepted and loved. 你知道的 让她感觉到被接受和被爱
[12:24] no. 不
[12:26] no? 不行
[12:27] if edie wants to change the way we talk to each other, 如果伊迪想改变我们之间谈话的方式
[12:29] she’s gotta ask me personally. 她会亲自来跟我说的
[12:32] and i think you’ve got a lot of gall 我觉得你诉了这么多苦
[12:33] making me feel like i did something wrong 让我觉得我做错了什么事
[12:36] when you don’t even know me. 而现在你根本都不了解我
[12:39] oh… i know you, 我了解你
[12:42] better than you think. 比你想象中更了解
[12:43] oh, really? 真的么
[12:44] for starters, 一开始
[12:46] you talk to your cat like it’s a person. 你跟你的猫说话就好像他也是个人
[12:49] when i knocked on your door, you immediately invited me in. 当我敲你的门时 你立刻就邀请我进来了
[12:53] doesn’t take a genius to see that you’re lonely. 不用动脑子就能看出来你很孤独
[12:59] i’m thinking you had people in your life at one time… 我想你生活中曾经有人陪伴
[13:03] people who cared about you. 那人非常在乎你
[13:06] but something happened to them. 但是他们都发生了一些改变
[13:08] some probably died. the rest, well… 可能是死了 或者其它的什么
[13:10] they just don’t come around much anymore. 他们只是不再回来了
[13:13] why do you think that is? 你认为是什么原因
[13:18] i know you, mrs. mccluskey. 我了解你 麦克卢斯基太太
[13:20] and it seems to me that a woman like you 在我看来 像你这样的女人
[13:24] would like to keep the few friends that she has left. 会希望留住这个已经离开过的朋友
[13:28] i think you’d better go. 我想你该走了
[13:53] hey… thanks for tonight. 谢谢今晚的招待
[13:54] and, uh, before i forget, the colts suck. 趁我还没忘 那个小马队真衰
[13:57] oh, here’s what sucks– watching a zero-zero game 这才是够衰呢 看了个0比0的比赛
[14:00] with no cheerleaders, soccer boy. 还没有拉拉队 球童
[14:08] you guys were insulting each other. that’s good, right? 你们刚才在调侃对方 这真好 不是么
[14:10] yeah, we had a blast. 是 我们一拍即合
[14:11] really? yeah. -真的么 -是啊
[14:12] in fact, we’re getting together wednesday night at o’brien’s, 事实上 我们还约好周三晚上一起去奥布莱恩酒吧
[14:14] which he claims has the best bacon potato skins in town. 他说那有镇上最棒的培根炸土豆皮
[14:18] potato skins at o’brien’s? you’ve made his inner circle! 奥布莱恩的炸土豆皮么 你已经融入他们的圈子啦
[14:21] this is fantastic! thank you. mmm. mmm. 太棒了 谢谢
[14:24] ah, you can think of a more creative way to thank me than that. 你可以想一种比这更有创造性的方式来谢我
[14:44] you’ve never done that before. 你以前从来没这么做过
[14:48] wait. 等会
[14:49] you’ve never done that before. why are you doing that now? 你以前从没这么做过 你为什么现在这么做
[14:52] i don’t know. don’t you like it? 不知道 你不喜欢么
[14:54] yeah. but how did you know i would like it? 喜欢 但是你怎么知道我喜欢呢
[15:00] oh, my god. 天呢
[15:04] mike told you about the ear thing, didn’t he? 麦克把耳朵的事情告诉你的 是不
[15:06] no. 不是
[15:07] so you just happened to stumble across my secret turn-on 就是在你和麦克成为同盟好友的晚上
[15:11] the same night that you and mike became b.f.f.s? 你偶然发现了我的私密敏感带
[15:13] but aren’t we losing sight of the fact that you like it? 既然你喜欢这样 那咱们不能忽略这个事实么
[15:16] this is… i mean, i’m just… 这是 我的意思是 我
[15:19] i have been violated. 我被亵渎了
[15:21] oh, honey, come on– 宝贝 别这样
[15:22] don’t touch me! or my ears! my ears are dead to you. 别碰我 还有我的耳朵 我耳朵是你的禁区
[15:25] it just slipped out. 他只是不小心顺嘴说的
[15:26] we were talking about how girls– 我们在谈女孩子
[15:28] they–they all like different things, right? 她们 她们都喜欢不同的东西 不是么
[15:29] and i-i was talking about this girl in high school, 我在说一个女中学生
[15:31] how she liked to do it with her shoes on, 她喜欢的方式就是穿着鞋做
[15:33] and–and mike talked about the lobe nibble. 麦克就说了轻咬耳垂的事情
[15:36] he has a name for it? 他还给这取了个名字
[15:39] that’s it. you and mike are not hanging out anymore. 那就是了 你和麦克不许再来往了
[15:42] and this little wednesday 还有这周三
[15:44] “potato skins and susan sex tips night”? 土豆皮和苏珊调情技巧之夜么
[15:48] i forbid it. 我要禁止这个
[15:54] did mike mention he likes having his toes sucked? 麦克提过他喜欢被吮吸脚趾么
[15:56] oops! that just slipped out. hmm. 只是不小心顺嘴说的
[16:07] bree! what’s up? 布里 怎么了
[16:11] well, um, michelle downing asked me to speak to you. 米歇尔・唐宁让我来告诉你
[16:14] i don’t know if you heard,but i’m catering her birthday party– 不知道你听说没有 是我在筹备她的生日派对
[16:16] i heard. i can’t wait. 我听说了 迫不及待了
[16:18] ooh, i was gonna ask you. 我还想问你
[16:19] should i wear the navy blue chanel or the red sleeveless dress? 我是穿海军蓝的香奈儿还是红袖无袖的裙子呢
[16:21] you can’t come. 你不能来
[16:25] sorry. 对不起
[16:26] i just had to rip the band-aid off. 我不得不撕去那一页
[16:28] what? she’s disinviting me? 什么 她取消对我的邀请了么
[16:31] it’s not personal. 这不是个人的
[16:32] you know how carlos just started at the club? 你知道卡洛斯刚在俱乐部开始工作
[16:34] well, her guests are all members, 她的客人都是会员
[16:36] and she thinks they might find it awkward socializing with… 她想他们可能会觉得很难去交际 和
[16:40] staff. 员工
[16:41] she called us “staff”? 她管我们叫员工
[16:43] oh, gaby, it’s just one party. i’ll save you some cake. 加布 只是个派对 我会给你留些蛋糕的
[16:46] no! it’s not just one party! 不 这不只是个派对
[16:48] it’s the kickoff to the whole social season. 是整个社交季节的开始
[16:50] if people see we’re off michelle’s list, 如果人们看到米歇尔的名单上划掉了我们
[16:51] then we’ll be off everyone’s. 我们就会在所有人的名单上被划掉
[16:53] and then it’s gonna be the start of our slow slide 这可能会成为我们慢慢淡出
[16:55] from gowns and galas to flip-flops and keggers! 各种盛装宴会的开始
[17:02] okay, if carlos working at the club is the problem, 好吧 如果原因是卡洛斯的工作
[17:05] then tell her he just quit. 那就告诉她他刚辞职了
[17:07] oh, hon, i don’t think that’s gonna fly. 甜心 就算辞职也不能解决问题
[17:09] he’s already rubbed too many members. 他已经帮很多成员按摩了
[17:14] what’s happened to my life? 我的生活怎么变成这样
[17:16] we used to have help. now we are the help! 我们以前总要人服务 现在我们要服务别人
[17:26] what are you doing? 你在干什么
[17:27] i am just… 我只是在
[17:30] talking to porter on silverfizz. 网上和波特聊天
[17:33] who is Saraj from macarthur high school? 麦克亚瑟高中的萨拉是什么人
[17:37] me. 我
[17:39] i’m 16 and cute. 我是个16岁的可爱女生
[17:40] i like graphic novels and tokyo police club. 我喜欢图文小说和东京警察俱乐部
[17:42] oh, my god. 天啊
[17:43] you–you’re pretending to be somebody else? 你冒充别人
[17:45] our brooding son has a classmate 我们那个淘气儿子的同学
[17:47] who got arrested for selling drugs. 贩毒被抓了
[17:48] i really think the end justifies the means here. 现在为了正当目的可以不择手段
[17:52] okay, we’ll address your major ethical breach in a moment. 好吧 那我们一会再讨论你的道德问题
[17:58] what did you find out? 你发现什么了
[18:00] well, the good news is 幸好他没和
[18:01] he really doesn’t hang out with Jimmy Conrado. 吉米・孔拉多混在一起
[18:02] but i am a little worried about Anita47, 但我有点担心安妮塔47
[18:06] who told him cherry fruit pops are an aphrodisiac. 她告诉他草莓果酸是春药
[18:12] okay, great, you know who he hangs around with now. 我们知道他现在和谁一起玩了
[18:15] you got what you came for. time to stop. 你知道你想知道的了 适可而止
[18:18] you’re probably right. it’s just… 你说的对 只是
[18:21] did you know Porter writes poetry? 你知道波特写诗吗
[18:24] -serious? -yeah. -真的吗 -真的
[18:27] our porter, the kid who communicates with grunts and shrugs, 我们的波特 不善言谈的小孩
[18:30] writes this… 写出这么
[18:32] beautiful, heart-wrenching poetry. 美丽而感人肺腑的诗歌
[18:38] maybe one day he’ll share it with you 也许哪天他会和你分享
[18:40] instead of your fantasy alter ego. 而不是和这个虚构的你
[18:42] until then, shut it off. 在那之前 关掉电脑
[18:45] okay, okay. 好吧好吧
[18:47] you’re right. 你说的对
[18:48] you’re right. 你说的对
[19:05] [我喜欢沃尔特・惠特曼[代表诗集《叶草集》]的诗]
[19:06] [艾米莉・狄金森比怀特曼更棒]
[19:17] [是啊 那么你喜欢斯宾塞诗歌吗]
[19:22] oh, really? 真的要聊吗
[19:29] [你女朋友也喜欢诗歌吗]
[19:36] [没有女朋友 倒是有个喜欢的女孩]
[19:40] aw. that’s sweet. 嘴真甜
[19:47] [女孩都喜欢浪漫 送她诗歌会打动她的]
[19:54] still talking to poetry girl? 还在和诗歌女孩聊天吗
[19:55] bite me. 是又怎样
[19:57] dude, she didn’t put up her photo. 兄弟 她没有贴照片
[19:59] 5 bucks says she looks like she came out of an egg. 五块赌她是个恐龙
[20:04] whatever. 管她呢
[20:07] Toby? 托比
[20:10] Toby! where are you? 托比 你在哪里
[20:12] Toby! 托比
[20:15] everything all right, mrs. m.? 出了什么事吗 M太太
[20:18] it’s toby. i can’t find him. 是托比 我找不到它了
[20:20] oh, no. how did he get out? 它怎么出来的
[20:22] the living room window was open, 客厅窗口开着
[20:24] which is bizarre because i don’t remember opening it. 奇怪的是我记得我没打开
[20:27] can you help me find him? 能把我找找它吗
[20:30] have you given any more thought about apologizing to Edie? 你仔细考虑和伊迪道歉的事了吗
[20:33] she’s still pretty down in the dumps. 她还一直垂头丧气的
[20:37] i’ve kind of been busy. 我有点忙
[20:38] of course you have. it’s just that… 当然 只是
[20:42] well, since i’m about to help you find your cat, 如果我帮你找你的猫
[20:44] it sure would be nice if you could help me out with edie. 希望你能帮帮我 去和伊迪道歉
[20:47] doesn’t that seem fair to you? 这公平吧
[20:51] i guess. 好吧
[20:53] here. 我拉你
[20:57] thank you. 谢谢
[21:00] okay. toby! 好的 托比
[21:02] toby! come here, boy! 托比 出来 乖孩子
[21:06] toby! 托比
[21:08] so they’ll finish with the news, do a quick traffic update, 新闻很快结束了 还有一个交通快讯
[21:10] and then we’re on the air. 然后我们就开始
[21:12] uh, do you need anything? 还有什么需要准备吗
[21:13] no, i’m good. how do i look? 不用了 准备好了 我看起来怎么样
[21:16] we’re on the radio. 我们是在做广播
[21:20] oh. i’m a little bit nervous. 我有点紧张
[21:21] this is my first national interview. 这是我第一次全国电台访问
[21:23] and i am a huge fan of your cookbooks. 我是你的烹饪书的忠实读者
[21:26] well, i’ve heard good things about you. 我也久闻大名
[21:28] i understand you’re catering 我知道你承办酒席
[21:29] michelle downing’s birthday dinner tonight. 今晚米歇尔・唐宁的生日宴会
[21:31] oh, you know michelle? yes, and i’ll be there. -你认识米歇尔・唐宁吗 -是的 今晚我会出席
[21:34] i can’t wait to see what you dish up. 迫不及待想看你准备了什么
[21:37] okay, now i’m terrified. 受宠若惊
[21:41] here we go. 现在开始了
[21:44] good afternoon. 下午好
[21:44] i’m linda flanagan, and this is “gourmet americana.” 我是琳达・弗拉纳根 你收听的是”美国美食家”
[21:48] if you’ve been to fairview’s best parties, 如果你参加过美景镇的一流宴会
[21:50] then you’ve probably tasted the mouthwatering food 你就会尝过今晚
[21:52] dished up by my first guest, 我的第一位嘉宾烹调的美食
[21:54] bree van de kamp. 布里・范德坎普
[21:55] now she’s about to publish her first book, 她正准备出版第一本书
[21:57] “mrs. van de kamp’s old-fashioned cooking.” “布里・范德坎普太太的传统烹饪”
[22:00] welcome, bree. 欢迎您 布里
[22:00] hi, linda. 你好 琳达
[22:02] tell me. why “old-fashioned”? 说说为什么写”传统烹饪”
[22:04] well, i think a lot of people miss the way life used to be– 我认为很多人都怀念传统的生活
[22:07] back when women had more time to cook. 女人们有更多的时间烹饪
[22:09] it’s always been important to me to have the family gather 对我来说和家人一起十分重要
[22:12] around the table every night for hot, 一家人围在桌子旁
[22:14] lovingly prepared meals. 共同品尝用爱心煮出来的热热的晚餐
[22:16] so you’re a traditional kinda gal. 那么你是传统的女性
[22:19] is there a mr. van de kamp? 范德坎普先生在吗
[22:22] no. 不
[22:23] uh, mr. van de kamp is deceased. 范德坎普已经去世了
[22:26] but in regards to my husband, 关于我的丈夫
[22:28] i should make one thing very clear– 我需要特别声明一点
[22:31] his passing had nothing to do with my cooking. 他的去世和我的厨艺没有关系
[22:43] is that my yeats book? i love his poetry. 那不是我的叶芝诗集吗 我爱他的诗歌
[22:45] yeah. i’m borrowing it for school. 是的 我借去学校
[22:49] this is the kind of poetry that melts a girl’s heart. 这些诗歌会让女孩子的心融化的
[22:51] so romantic. 太浪漫了
[22:53] oh! here’s a great one– 这里有一首很棒的
[22:56] “the lover tells of the rose in his heart.” 《恋人述说他心中的玫瑰》
[22:59] my first boyfriend gave me this poem.i was a junior in– 我第一个男朋友给我这首诗 我上初中
[23:02] mom, i’m–i’m running late. can i have the book back? 妈妈 我要迟到了 把书给我
[23:05] oh. sorry. 对不起
[23:12] enjoy! 玩得开心
[23:18] katherine, it is not too late to change tonight’s menu. 凯瑟琳 现在改菜单还不晚
[23:21] if linda flanagan likes my food, 如果琳达・弗拉纳根喜欢我的食物
[23:23] she might give me a quote for the book jacket. 她也许会提到我的新书的
[23:26] i have to knock her socks off, 必须让她大吃一惊
[23:28] and i am not betting the farm on haddock. 不能只靠鳕鱼
[23:31] argue with me all you like. 告诉我你喜欢的东西
[23:32] i just bought 40 pounds of pork, so get your tushie over here. 我刚买了40磅的猪肉 你最好赶紧过来
[23:38] orson! did you get my message about linda flanagan? 奥森 你收听了琳达・弗拉纳根采访我吗
[23:40] yes, i heard. 听了
[23:41] isn’t it amazing? 太棒了不是吗
[23:43] mm. almost as amazing as my on-air death notice. 嗯 赶得上广播我的死讯了
[23:47] what? 你胡说什么
[23:47] “so, bree, do you have a husband?” “布里 你丈夫吗”
[23:50] “nope. used to. he croaked.” “没有 以前有 他翘辫子了”
[23:52] she didn’t ask if i had a husband. 她不是问我我有没有丈夫
[23:54] she asked if there was a mr. van de kamp, 她问我范德坎普先生在吗
[23:56] and there’s clearly not. 那当然说不在啦
[23:58] well, there’s a mr. hodge. 但是有个豪治先生
[24:00] would it have killed you to have mentioned me? 提一下我会死吗
[24:01] and waste valuable airtime? 会浪费宝贵的播音时间
[24:03] the show was about my cookbook, 广播是为了采访我的烹饪书的
[24:04] not about my tortured marital history. 不是采访我的婚姻状况
[24:07] that’s not what this is about. 我想说的不是这个
[24:09] it’s because i went to jail, isn’t it? 是因为我坐过牢吗
[24:12] orson, i have 6 hours to prepare a meal for 80 people. 奥森 我只有六个小时来准备80个人的食物
[24:15] we’re not having this discussion now. 现在我们不能讨论这个问题
[24:18] just admit it. you’re ashamed of me. 承认吧 我让你觉得羞愧
[24:21] should i be proud? 那我应该以你为傲吗
[24:22] do you want me to go on the radio and boast 你想要我在节目上到处宣传
[24:24] that my husband served time for running someone over? 我的丈夫曾经因为撞人逃逸坐牢吗
[24:27] i went to jail because you told me 我去坐牢是因为你说
[24:29] it was the only way you’d take me back. 只有那样你才原谅我
[24:30] and because it was the right thing to do. 因为那么做是正确的
[24:35] i just didn’t know then that i would be a public figure someday. 我当时不知道我会成为公众人物
[24:38] but i am. i have a name now. 但我现在已经是了 我现在有名气了
[24:40] and luckily for you, it’s not mine. 你真幸运 但我不出名
[24:45] orson, please don’t be hurt. 奥森 请别难过
[24:47] i am under so much pressure and so terrified i’ll fail 我现在压力很大还要担心失败
[24:50] that i don’t even know what i’m saying half the time. 大部分时间我都不知道自己说什么
[24:54] just let me get through this. 让我好好把宴会忙完
[24:55] as soon as the plates go out tonight, 我答应你只要宴会一结束
[24:57] i will come home and cook you that pot roast i promised. 我就立刻回家给你做炖肘肉
[25:00] okay? 行吗
[25:05] okay. 好吧
[25:08] it’s just that… i– 只是 我
[25:10] chives! how could i forget chives? 香葱 我居然把香葱给忘了
[25:18] hey, susan, it’s me. 喂 苏珊 是我
[25:21] listen, i’m not gonna be able to make dinner tonight. 听着 今晚我不过来吃晚饭了
[25:24] my college roommate’s in town, 我大学舍友来了
[25:25] and this is the only night we can get together. 我们只有今晚能见上一面
[25:27] oh. is his name mike delfino? 他的名字叫麦克.德尔非诺吗?
[25:30] did you room together at liars’ college? 你的室友也是个牛皮大王吗?
[25:33] um, i know it’s last-minute,and i’m really sorry, 真的很抱歉 这么晚才通知你
[25:35] but i still wanna see you. 但我还是很想见你
[25:36] so how about i drop by later? 要不我晚些再过来
[25:39] call me if that’s a problem. 如果有问题的话打给我
[25:41] yeah, you’ll drop by later… 是的 你一会儿再过来
[25:43] with potato skins on your breath,you miserable two-timer! 满口带着的土豆皮的味道 你这个该死的负心汉
[25:48] what’s wrong, mom? 妈妈 怎么了
[25:50] nothing. 没什么
[25:52] just, the answering machine lied to mommy. 刚才答录机对妈妈说谎了
[25:58] [我发现了一首如你本人般优美的诗 我很想你]
[26:02] [《恋人述说他心中的玫瑰》 威廉・巴特勒・叶芝的诗]
[26:07] oh,crap on things. 哦 惨了
[26:11] crap on what things? 什么惨了
[26:17] porter sent me a sex poem. 波特发了一首情诗给我
[26:20] what? why? 什么 为什么
[26:22] he may be in love with me. 可能他爱上我了
[26:26] why would he be in love with you? 他怎么会爱上你的
[26:28] okay… remember how you told me 好吧 还记得你叫我
[26:31] i should stop talking to him online? 别在网上和他聊天吗
[26:33] well, of course, i didn’t, 很明显 我没有
[26:35] and i sort of told him i liked his poetry. 我好象还告诉他我很喜欢他的诗
[26:38] you told a teenage boy that you liked his poetry? 你告诉一个男孩你喜欢他的诗
[26:41] jeez, lynette! why not just flash him a boob? 天哪 勒奈特 干嘛不来个视频给他看看胸部
[26:44] shh! he’ll hear you. 嘘 他会听见的
[26:45] so what are you gonna do? 那你现在怎么办
[26:46] are you gonna tell him the truth now, 准备告诉他真相吗
[26:47] or are you gonna wait until after he kills me 还是等到他杀了我
[26:49] and blinds himself? 并弄瞎自己再说
[26:50] calm down. i’m gonna break it off in an e-mail. 冷静点 我准备发一封邮件来分手
[26:54] oh, great. just like that? that’ll kill him. 真棒 你这么做会伤害他的
[26:57] i know that you have only been on the receiving 我知道你在向来都是
[26:58] end of break-up letters, 收到分手信的那个
[27:00] but i’ve actually written a few, 但我的确写过一些分手信
[27:02] and i know how to let him down easy. 我知道该怎样平复他
[27:05] “dear porter, i really like you, “亲爱的波特 我真的很喜欢你
[27:08] but i wanna see other offspring.” 我还想从其他小孩里选选”
[27:12] go away. 走开
[27:20] you know, i’m kinda surprised 我有点惊讶
[27:21] we still made michelle’s list this year, 我们今年依然还在米歇尔的邀请名单中
[27:22] what with me working at the club. 很多人都曾与我共事过
[27:24] oh, don’t be silly, carlos. we’re still on everyone’s list. 别犯傻了 卡洛斯 我们仍在所有人的名单中
[27:28] -now let’s go. -okay. -好 我们走吧 -好的
[27:36] gaby, are we in the banquet hall? 加布 我们在宴会大厅里吗
[27:39] what’s all the noise? 怎么这么吵
[27:40] oh, it’s just the caterers putting glasses 工作人员在摆放玻璃杯和银器
[27:41] and silverware on the tables. 当然吵
[27:43] they make some racket, huh? 真是热闹的宴会啊
[27:45] but the decorations are stunning. 艳丽的饰物让我晕眩
[27:47] especially that waterfall effect. 还有漂亮的人造瀑布
[27:49] -gaby? -bree! -加布 -布里
[27:53] shouldn’t you be in the kitchen? 你应该在厨房才对呀
[27:57] don’t move, honey. the press is taking your photo. 别乱走 亲爱的 媒体正在给你拍照
[28:03] what are you doing here? you were disinvited. 你在这儿干什么 你没被邀请啊
[28:05] i got it all figured out. 我能搞定这一切
[28:06] we duck inside, make sure we’re seen by all the right people– 我们悄悄进来 让该见的人都见过后
[28:09] except mrs. downing– 当然除了唐宁夫人
[28:10] and then after about 20 minutes, we cut out. 大概20分钟后 我们就撤了
[28:12] well, i know nothing. just keep me out of it. 好吧 我什么都不知道 别把我扯进来
[28:16] what is carlos doing? 卡洛斯在干什么
[28:33] -where is he? -where is who? -他在哪 -谁在哪
[28:36] like you don’t know– jackson. 别装不知道 杰克逊
[28:37] well, he’s not here. 他不在这儿
[28:39] really? whose is this? 真的 那这是谁喝的
[28:42] i… d–i don’t know. some guy’s. 我 我不知道 其他人吧
[28:45] “i… i don’t know”? “我 我不知道”
[28:47] well, i hope that “some guy” 那我觉得”其他人”
[28:50] doesn’t mind this. 应该不介意这样吧
[28:52] no, susan, really, i wouldn’t… 别这样 苏珊 真的 我
[28:54] lady, what are you doing to my beer? 女士 你在我的啤酒里摆弄什么
[28:58] we’re not married anymore, 我们已经不是夫妻了
[29:00] so i don’t have to protect you. 没义务再保护你了
[29:03] i am… so sorry. 我 很抱歉
[29:07] miss? 小姐
[29:08] um… could you just… 你能否
[29:11] please take good care of my friend? 关照一下我的朋友
[29:16] jackson canceled on me. 杰克逊没来见我
[29:19] he said you weren’t comfortable with us hanging out. 他说我们一起聚会 让你感觉很不爽
[29:21] he said that? 他这么说了
[29:21] and i think i said, “meow.” 我记得我说了 “喵”
[29:25] i am such a jackass. 我真是个笨女人
[29:27] so why don’t you want us hanging out? 你为什么不让我们一起出去玩
[29:30] well, i was pretty ticked off that 我必须指出
[29:31] you told jackson about the ear thing. 是因为你告诉杰克逊我耳朵的事情
[29:33] oh, god. the second i said that, 哦天哪 那次我的确有这么说过
[29:35] i wished i hadn’t. i-i’m really sorry. 真希望当时没说过 我很抱歉
[29:40] apology accepted. 接受你的道歉
[29:43] so if i promise to behave, can we still hang out? 那我保证不再那么干了 我们可以碰面吗
[29:46] ’cause i really think it’d be good for m.j., 我觉得这样做对MJ有好处
[29:48] just seeing that we’re all friends. 大家看起来都是好朋友
[29:51] i don’t… 我不
[29:52] what? 什么
[29:54] i’m just not comfortable with 你和杰克逊走这么近
[29:56] you and jackson getting that close. 我觉得很不舒服
[29:58] okay. 好吧
[30:01] it’s just… 就是
[30:04] i don’t want him to see me through your eyes. 我不要他通过你的视角 来了解我
[30:09] how exactly do you think i see you? 你认为我对你了解有多少
[30:12] well, those last few months we were together, i… 我们最后相处的几个月里 我
[30:15] the things i said to you, the way i acted… 我对你说的话 我处事的方式
[30:18] i mean, i’m not proud of the person i became. 我是指 我对当时的”我” 并不感到自豪
[30:21] that was a bad time, susan. 那段时间很糟糕 苏珊
[30:24] we’re not those people anymore. 我们不再是那样的人了
[30:27] and if you could see yourself through my eyes, 你要是真正看到我有多么了解你
[30:30] you’d know you got nothing to worry about. 你就完全不必再担心了
[30:39] could you please take care of this guy? 你能否照顾他一下
[30:43] he’s my friend, too. 他也是我的朋友
[30:57] I am glad to see you. 真高兴见到你
[31:00] where you been? 你去哪了
[31:01] out, uh, doing some thinking. 出去了 思考人生
[31:05] and i’ve decided that 我决定
[31:07] i may have gone a little overboard about you and mike 不再插手你和麦克的事了
[31:10] in fact, i think it’s cool if you wanna hang out with my ex. 其实 我觉得要是你和我前夫聚会 挺酷的
[31:15] hey, susie q.! 小苏苏
[31:17] just shakin’ the dew off the lily. 我刚看了到了”百合花的晨露”
[31:19] and speaking of, 用一句话说
[31:21] that paint job in the guest can is nice. kudos. 这副作品非常漂亮 果然宝刀未老
[31:24] what are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[31:25] well, julie needed me to cosign some insurance stuff for her, 朱莉要我来替她办理连署保险的事宜
[31:29] and i guess i lost track of time 我想我错过了这里
[31:31] talking to crunchy granola here. 婚姻破碎的精彩场面
[31:34] plumber to housepainter in one move, susie? 水管工搬走了 苏珊
[31:37] don’t get dizzy climbin’ that social ladder. 继续攀爬社会阶层悠着点儿 别晕了
[31:39] -can you leave, please? -just think… -拜托你快走 -我觉得
[31:41] if i’d been a roofer, we might still be together. sigh. get out. -我是这儿的开拓者 我们仍应在一起 感叹啊! -快滚
[31:46] see ya around, hacky sack. 再见了 大沙包
[31:53] so… any more exes i should know about? 还有什么”前事”我应当了解的
[32:03] don’t you just love michelle’s parties? 你喜不喜欢米歇尔的派对
[32:04] oh, they are fun. mm-hmm. 真是太有意思了
[32:06] but i enjoy my intimate lunches with michelle even more. 但我更怀念我和米歇尔面对面共进午餐的场景
[32:09] we have intimate lunches. we’re friends. 我们经常共进午餐 我们是好朋友
[32:11] well, you simply must come to the charity auction 那你下周末定要来参加
[32:13] at ted’s gallery next weekend. 泰德画廊的慈善拍卖会
[32:16] really? we’d love to. 真的吗 乐意至极
[32:21] gaby! 加布
[32:22] well, it’s the caterer! 哇 酒宴承办人来了
[32:25] everything is fabulous. 一切都太妙了
[32:26] but would you be a dear and get me some more wine? 能给我再加一小杯酒吗
[32:29] i would be happy to. 非常乐意
[32:31] i just want to make sure it’s the kind you like. 但我想确定一下 你喜欢哪种酒
[32:37] you’re still here? 你怎么还在这里
[32:39] dinner is about to be served. whose seats are you in? 宴会就要开始了 你坐在谁的座位上
[32:41] the bowmans. 保曼一家
[32:42] i found out mrs. bowman is home with the flu. score! 我听说保曼太太得流感了 太棒了
[32:46] oh, will you unclench? it’ll be fine. 你别说出去 没事儿的
[32:53] that was mr. bowman, wasn’t it? 那是保曼先生 是吗
[32:54] yes, and i’m pretty sure 是的 而且我很确定
[32:55] that elderly woman with him was his mother! 那个老太太是他的妈妈
[32:57] what kind of man leaves his sick wife at home 这男人怎么把老婆留家里
[32:59] to go party with mommy?! 带老妈过来了
[33:00] you can fix this. just tell them that you’re at the wrong table 你能搞定的 出去告诉他们你们坐错台了
[33:02] and then slip out the side door. right. -然后再从侧门溜出去 -好的
[33:04] yes, sir, he has absolutely no– 是的 先生 他完全没有
[33:07] that was the matred’, wasn’t it? 他就是主角 对吗
[33:08] yes, and he appears to be checking the guest list. 是的 碰巧他正在核对宾客的名单
[33:09] which we’re not on. 但我们没有被邀请
[33:10] okay, you can fix this. 这局面还有救
[33:11] just explain you’re going to a different party 就说你们本来要去俱乐部
[33:13] here at the club and that you got confused. 后来搞混了 误打误撞来了这里
[33:15] mrs. downing never has to know. right. -这样不必惊动唐宁太太 -太好了
[33:17] you need to leave! out. 你要离开 出去
[33:21] that’s mrs. downing. how am i gonna fix this? 那正是唐宁太太 我该怎么办
[33:24] at this point, i would just run off screaming into the night. 事到如今 唯有大吼大叫地出去了
[33:27] thank you. mm-hmm. 谢谢你的意见
[33:30] get your hands off me. 手给我放开
[33:31] gaby! gaby! 加布 加布
[33:36] poor blind bastard. 可怜的盲鬼
[33:38] i’ll meet him outside. 我还是出去找他好了
[33:47] what?hi, edie. -什么事 -你好啊 伊迪
[33:52] i just wanted to say i feel awful about what i said to you. 我想说 对你说了那些话之后 我心很不安
[33:55] you know, that crack i made the other day? 前几天我说了的那些废话
[34:00] okay. 好的
[34:02] that’s nice of you. 你挺贴心的
[34:06] are you all right? 你还好吧
[34:07] actually, no. my cat’s missing. 事实上 不好 我的猫走失了
[34:10] toby? mm-hmm. 托比吗
[34:11] since when? 什么时候的事
[34:12] it’s been two days, and he’s never been out this long. 他已经出走两天了 以前从没有这样的情况
[34:15] oh, i’m so sorry. 真替你难过
[34:16] i’m sure he’s fine. 我相信他会没事的
[34:18] yeah. well… 是的
[34:21] could you tell dave… 能帮我向大卫转告一声
[34:23] tell him i apologized? and, uh, you and i are good, huh? 跟他说我道歉了 我们冰释前嫌了
[34:28] i guess i could. 没问题
[34:30] why do you want him–oh, just tell him, please. -为什么要转告 -尽管告诉他就好 麻烦了
[34:41] i cannot believe you pulled a stunt like that. 真不敢相信你会耍这样的花招
[34:43] what?i was just trying to salvage 怎么了 我只是尽力
[34:45] what’s left of our social life. 再融入社交生活而已
[34:47] now just let it go 现在 也别提了
[34:49] and start thinking about where we’re gonna move. 倒不如想想现在我们该去哪里
[34:49] this is not a joke, gaby. 加布 我不是跟你开玩笑的
[34:52] i work with these people. 他们是我的客户
[34:53] i have to show my face tomorrow. it’s humiliating. 我明天还要见到他们 这脸丢尽了
[34:56] you wanna know what’s humiliating? 想知道什么才是真丢人吗
[34:58] waking up one day and finding out you’re invisible. 一觉醒来 发现自己是个可有可无的人
[35:00] now it’s official. i’ve lost everything. 真的 我什么都没了
[35:04] everything? 一切
[35:05] first our money, then my figure, 首先是没钱 然后是身材走样
[35:07] now the last shreds of our social standing. 现在 连最后的社会地位也没了
[35:11] we haven’t lost a thing 我们什么也没有失去
[35:12] except the chance to hobnob with a bunch of unhappy snobs. 要数的话 就是少了个和可怜势利鬼攀谈的机会
[35:16] what do you mean, they’re unhappy? 可怜 你什么意思
[35:19] they’re rich! they have jewels and cooks. 他们腰缠万贯 有珠宝 有私厨
[35:21] they use “winter” as a verb. 他们可以环游世界
[35:24] i rub them, gaby, 我帮他们按摩 加布
[35:26] and there is nothing that a blind masseur doesn’t hear about. 一个盲按摩师 什么事都听在心里
[35:30] trust me. 相信我
[35:31] they are every bit as miserable as i was 他们和当年追名逐利的我
[35:33] when i was out there chasing that stuff. 如出一辙 同样悲惨
[35:41] we have lost nothing that matters. 我们失去的都无关要紧
[35:45] we have a home, we have each other, 我们有家庭 我们共偕连理
[35:48] we have work that supports us, 我们工作 自力更生
[35:49] and we have two beautiful little girls that… 我们有两个爱我们
[35:54] love us more than ice cream. 甚于雪糕的可爱女儿
[35:59] i’ve never been happier in my life. 我从未感到如此幸福过
[36:03] are you serious? 你真的这么想的吗
[36:04] yes, 当然
[36:05] and the only thing that would make me happier 若要我更感欣慰 就是
[36:08] is for you to realize how good we’ve got it. 你也能明白这个道理
[36:19] “i have never talked to such a wonderful guy, “能和你谈心 实属荣幸
[36:21] but i should’ve told you i’m already seeing somebody…” 早该告诉你 我已心有所属”
[36:23] blah, blah, blah… 以下省略几万字
[36:25] “continue to trust your heart, and your dreams will follow.” “随心所指 梦能成真”
[36:29] wow, lynette. 哇 勒奈特
[36:31] best dear john letter ever. 这是最棒的断交信了
[36:33] uh… thanks. 谢谢
[36:35] except you might wanna change that part 除了要改改后面的署名
[36:37] where you signed it “love, m 那句 “爱你的 妈妈”
[36:39] what? no it didnt 什么 我才没那么写
[36:40] yeah, you did… 是啊 你就是那样写的
[36:42] right there. 在这呢
[36:45] you sent it?! 你已经发了
[36:46] oh, my god! oh, my god! 我的天啊 神啊
[36:48] oh, my god! oh, my god! oh, my god! 我的天啊 天啊 天啊
[36:50] why didn’t you say something?!i did! -你怎么不跟我说 -说了
[36:52] you said it was great. way to bury the lead, tom! 你不是大力表扬的吗 真会狡辩 汤姆
[36:58] tom, don’t you dare! 汤姆 你敢
[37:00] hey, one of us needs to live to take care of the other one. 保存性命是革命的本钱
[37:04] oh, god. 天啊
[37:28] mind if i join you? 我可以坐下来吗
[37:33] okay, i know what i did… 我知道我的所作所为…
[37:36] was unforgivable. 不可原谅
[37:37] and i am not trying to make excuses, but… 我也不是来为自己开脱的 但
[37:42] we used to talk all the time, 我们以前总是无话不谈
[37:45] and then one day it just stopped, 不知某天起 我们之间没了话题
[37:47] and it killed me. 我心里很不是滋味
[37:50] i felt like i lost you. 感觉跟你没了默契
[37:53] and then i was saraj, and i had you back, 我装成别人 默契又再次建立
[37:55] and we were talking again, and you were telling me things. 我们有了话题 你尽情畅谈
[37:58] i wasn’t telling you anything. 我不是和你畅谈
[38:01] i was telling her. 是和她
[38:05] okay. 好的
[38:14] well, for what it’s worth, 无论如何
[38:16] i loved our conversations, 我喜欢和你聊天
[38:18] and i’m… going to miss them. 我会怀念那些对话的
[38:28] me, too. 我也是
[38:37] orson, you’re still up. 奥森 你还没睡
[38:39] oh, i wish you could’ve been there. 你真希望你也在现场
[38:41] linda flanagan loved my food. 琳达・弗拉纳根喜欢我做的菜
[38:43] she said i was “god’s gift to the table” 她评价它为上帝的恩赐
[38:45] and that i could quote her on the book jacket. 我打算把这句话印在新书的封面上
[38:49] are you all right? 你还好吧
[38:51] i’m hungry. 我饿了
[38:52] it’s after midnight. haven’t you eaten? 这都半夜了 你还没吃吗
[38:54] i was waiting for you. 我在等你呢
[38:56] you said you’d make me pot roast. 你说了要给我做炖肉的
[38:58] i am so sorry. i-i lost all track of time, 抱歉 我都忘了时间了
[39:01] and linda had so many questions about the food. linda问了我很多关于食物的问题
[39:04] i’ll make you that pot roast tomorrow, okay?no. -明天再给你做吧 好吗 -不行
[39:10] i want it now. 我现在就要吃
[39:13] now? 现在
[39:14] you promised. 你答应我的
[39:18] orson, i’ve been cooking all day. 奥森 我在厨房忙了一天
[39:20] i… i’m so tired, i can barely stand up. 我很累 脚也站不直了
[39:22] you really want me to make you a pot roast now? 你真的要我现在给你做炖肉吗
[39:27] you promised. 你答应过的
[40:20] toby! 托比
[40:22] where in the world did you come from, huh? 你在哪里冒出来的
[40:40] yes, everyone appreciates a good neighbor… 没错 好邻居人人喜欢
[40:47] you know, the kind that helps you with the groceries… 那个辛勤帮你拿杂货的人
[40:52] but doesn’t ask, “why is your son so moody?” 却不过问”为何你儿子闷闷不乐”
[40:57] the type that delivers misplaced mail 那个把发错的邮件送到府上的人
[41:01] but doesn’t point out your wife seems discontented… 却不告知 你太太似乎满腹牢骚
[41:09] the sort that offers to mow your lawn… 主动要求帮忙修剪草坪的人
[41:13] but doesn’t mention your husband seems cold. 却只字不提 你那冷酷的丈夫
[41:20] but if you’re not sure the man next door 如若你不确定 住在隔壁的人
[41:22] is as nice as he would have you believe… 是否名副其实的好邻居
[41:26] now why would you bring me flowers? 怎么突然送我花啊
[41:28] ’cause you’ve got a computer, 因为你家有电脑
[41:29] and i need to find out some stuff about edie’s husband. 我想借来查查伊迪丈夫的底细
[41:33] do everything you can to get to know him better. 尽你所能地去了解他
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme