Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:32] It had been 14 years 已经14年了
[00:34] Since Katherine Mayfair had been in a police station, 凯瑟琳·梅费尔没有走进过警察局了
[00:37] But she remembered the conversation 但谈话内容对她来说
[00:39] Like it was yesterday. 清晰如昨
[00:43] Would you like some water, honey? 要喝点水吗 亲爱的
[00:44] Thanks. 谢谢
[00:46] So… I take it 那么…我猜
[00:48] This isn’t the first time your husband’s hit you? 这不是你丈夫第一次对你动粗吧?
[00:52] He keeps promising to stop, but it just gets worse. 他每次都保证说不打了 但之后却变本加厉
[00:56] And I’m afraid he’s gonna do something to my daughter. 我很害怕他会对女儿也下手
[01:01] Please, you have to help me. 求你了 你得帮帮我
[01:03] Have you reported him before? 你以前有举报过他吗
[01:05] Once, but when I called, 就一次 但当我再打来时
[01:06] They said they couldn’t find the paperwork. 他们说找不到书面材料了
[01:11] Your husband’s Wayne Davis, one of our patrolmen. 你丈夫是韦恩·戴维斯 我们局里的一个巡警
[01:18] Want some advice? 要听些建议吗
[01:22] Wayne’s got a lot of friends around here. 韦恩在这里有很多熟人
[01:25] Of course you can press charges, but… 你当然可以提出指控 但是…
[01:27] I can’t guarantee 我不能保证
[01:28] That one of his friends won’t lose the paperwork again. 他的朋友不会再一次把文件弄丢
[01:31] Then what should I do? 那我该怎么办呢
[01:34] Get as much money as you can lay your hands on, 尽可能地 多弄些钱
[01:37] Grab your daughter… 带上你的女儿…
[01:39] And run. 远走高飞
[01:45] And so she did… 于是她照做了…
[01:48] To a place she thought would be safe. 逃到一个她认为安全的地方
[01:55] Mrs. Mayfair? 梅费尔夫人?
[01:58] I’m detective Romslo. can I help you? 我是罗姆斯洛探员 有什么能帮忙的吗
[02:02] Why exactly would you think that Dr. Mayfair was kidnapped? 为什么你这么确定梅非医生被绑架了?
[02:05] No one in the school parking lot 学校停车场没人听到
[02:06] Heard or saw anything suspicious. 或看到任何可疑的情况
[02:09] That’s because the man responsible for this–my ex– 那是因为做这件事的人 也就是我前夫
[02:14] Knows a little something about how to commit a crime. 对于犯罪手法比较清楚
[02:16] He’s a cop. 他是个警察
[02:18] What’s his name? 他叫什么名字
[02:20] Wayne Davis. 韦恩·戴维斯
[02:25] What? 什么
[02:30] Well, it’s just, uh… 这个 是这样…
[02:33] I know Wayne. we’ve hung out together. 我认识韦恩 我们以前常混在一起
[02:35] He’s a hell of a golfer. 他高尔夫打得很棒
[02:37] Well, believe me when I tell you he wasn’t a hell of a husband. 相信我 他绝对不是个好丈夫
[02:40] Is that what this is about? 就是这个原因吗
[02:42] Some payback for an ancient domestic dispute? 对以前的一些家庭纠纷的报复?
[02:46] Please. you have to do something. 求你了 你一定要帮我
[02:50] Because once Wayne is done with Adam, 因为一旦韦恩把亚当解决掉
[02:53] He’s going to come after me. 他就会来找我麻烦的
[02:55] And this time, he’s gonna kill me. I know it. 这次他会杀了我的 我很清楚
[03:00] I’ll look into it. 我会调查一下的
[03:02] If you would just, uh, fill out this paperwork… 请你先填下这张表
[03:07] In that moment, Katherine knew exactly what she had to do… 那一刻,凯瑟琳很清楚自己该做些什么…
[03:13] Again. 再一次
[03:14] Mom, stop. you’re not making any sense. there’s no time. -妈妈 停下 你这么做没道理 -没时间了
[03:17] Wayne is coming. he took Adam. we’re next. 韦恩快来了 他抓了亚当 接下来就是我们了
[03:20] But why? why would he do that? and if we’re in so much danger, 可为什么啊 他为什么要那么做? 如果我们这么危险的话
[03:22] Then why aren’t we calling the police? the police will not help. Dylan, please! 那我们为什么不报警呢?警察不会帮忙的。迪伦,拜托!
[03:26] Go pack your things. we need to be gone before he gets here. stop! – 快去收拾你的东西 我们得赶在他来之前跑掉 – 停下来!
[03:30] I’m not going anywhere until you tell me what’s going on. 你不告诉我怎么回事 我哪儿也不去!
[03:35] Why do I have to be afraid of my father? 我干吗要害怕自己的爸爸呢?
[03:38] Katherine Mayfair 凯瑟琳· 梅费尔
[03:39] had been running from the truth for a long time… 已经逃避现实很久了…
[03:44] Okay. 好吧
[03:46] I’ll tell you. 我告诉你
[03:48] No! 不!
[03:49] Dylan. Dylan, I’m sorry. I had no choice! no! – 迪伦 迪伦 对不起 我也是逼不得已 – 不
[03:55] Dylan! 迪伦
[03:57] And it had finally caught up with her. 但最终她还是无法摆脱真相
[04:12] There’s a ritual my friends have observed for years. 多年来 我的朋友们都保持着一个惯例
[04:16] Once a week, they meet to play a game of cards 每周都会有一天 她们坐下来打打牌
[04:19] And talk about their lives. 聊聊彼此生活中的故事
[04:21] There’s always laughter and wine… 这中间总是有笑声与美酒陪伴…
[04:24] And talk about the neighbors. 以及邻居们的八卦闲话
[04:26] No way, Bree. I don’t want Katherine in our games. 没门 布里 我才不要凯瑟琳一起来玩
[04:28] She bums me out. oh, I’m with Gaby. I mean, you know me. 她让我讨厌死了-我同意加布的 我是说 你了解我
[04:31] I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt… no, you don’t. 我总喜欢对人疑中留情 -不 你才不会
[04:34] No, I don’t, but let’s say I did. 是 我不会 但是假设我会
[04:36] Katherine has this aloof quality. 凯瑟琳总是冷冰冰的
[04:38] It’s like she’s always trying to keep us at arm’s length. Well, I have to agree. 她总是和我们保持距离 对 我同意
[04:41] She’s changed. she’s not that fun anymore. 她变了,不像以前那么好玩了
[04:43] Ladies, I don’t know what you’re talking about. 女士们 我不明白你们的意思
[04:45] Katherine has all sorts of wonderful qualities. name one, and keep in mind 凯瑟琳具备一切优秀的品质 – 告诉我一个 我会记着的
[04:49] That “aloof” and “unfun” have already been taken. 冷漠和”无趣”我已经记住了
[04:51] Well, I admit she plays her cards close to the vest, 好吧 我承认她打牌时过于小心
[04:54] But some of you could benefit from that kind of quiet dignity, 但这种距离对你们中的一些人是有利的
[04:57] Miss I-chew-gum- like-a-1930s-gun-moll. 比如像30年代女抢匪一样嚼口香糖的美女
[05:01] Bree, you can talk Katherine up all you want, 布里 随便你怎么夸奖凯瑟琳
[05:03] But she is just never gonna be one of us. 但她永远不会成为我们中一员的
[05:06] Anybody home? 有人在家吗
[05:11] Hi! we were just talking about you. random chitchat, nothing specific. 嘿 我们正聊到你呢 – 随便聊聊而已 没什么特别的
[05:15] That’s nice. could I talk to you for a minute? 那太好了 能和你聊下吗
[05:19] Hey. what’s going on? okay, I know it’s last minute, – 嘿 怎么了 – 好吧 我知道这有点太晚了
[05:21] But I have to leave town, so I’m not gonna be able 但是我要离开这个镇 所以我不能和你
[05:23] To help you cater the commitment ceremony. – It’s tomorrow! 一起筹办承诺仪式的酒席了 – 明天就是了
[05:27] A hundred gay men are descending on this street, 100名同性恋者正往这儿聚集
[05:29] And they’re expecting a fabulous party. – I feel awful, 他们都期待着一场精彩的宴会呢 – 我很抱歉
[05:33] But I wouldn’t bail on you if it weren’t important. 但如果不是因为事情紧急 我也不会抛下你的
[05:36] Okay. well, what’s going on? 好吧 那到底是怎么回事?
[05:37] I can’t tell you. again, I’m so sorry. 我不能告诉你 再次抱歉
[05:40] Good luck. 祝你好运
[05:50] All right, you can all wipe those smug looks off your faces, 好了 你们都别摆出那副幸灾乐祸的表情
[05:53] Because every one of you has just become my employee. 因为现在起你们都要来帮我的忙
[06:00] Hey, got any plans tomorrow at 5:00 a.m.? ’cause now you do. 嘿 明天早上5点有事吗? 因为我给你找了点事
[06:03] Bree needs about two truckloads of flowers picked up from… 布里需要运两卡车的鲜花…
[06:07] What? 怎么了
[06:08] Guess who got off the wait-list at princeton! 猜猜谁收到了普林斯顿的候选名单?
[06:11] Oh, my god. oh, my god! 天啊 我的天啊
[06:13] I’m so proud of you! 我真为你骄傲
[06:16] Okay, I am going to need a bumper sticker right away 好了 我现在就要弄个保险杠贴纸
[06:19] So I can start annoying all the other parents! 这样我就能把其他父母都给惹恼了
[06:21] Sure.I’ll snag you one when I get there on Tuesday. 好的 我周二到那儿的时候给你弄一个
[06:23] Tuesday? what are you talking about? 周二? 你说什么啊
[06:25] Okay, you know that professor who read my senior thesis? 好吧 你知道那个看了我毕业论文的教授吧?
[06:27] Well, he was so impressed 他对我印象非常深刻
[06:28] That he asked me to come out and do a summer internship. 并且邀请我过去做暑期实习
[06:31] I’m leaving next week. 我下周就走
[06:32] Next week? w-well, that is a big… 下周? 这可..可真是…
[06:36] No. 不行
[06:37] No? Mom, I have to. it’s a huge honor. 不行? 妈妈 我得去 这可是很光荣的
[06:40] Yes, to be chosen. 是的 被选上是很大的荣誉
[06:42] And you have been chosen. 而且你已经被选中了
[06:44] So congratulations, 所以祝贺你
[06:46] And you’re staying home. 不过你要留在家里
[06:47] Oh, you’re not letting her go? 你不让她去吗?
[06:49] But it’s a huge honor. 这可是难得的荣誉啊
[06:51] Yes, we’ve established that. it’s huge. it’s an honor. 是的 这一点已经确定了 是光荣 很光荣
[06:54] We get it. 我们明白的
[06:56] Give me one good reason why I can’t go. 给我个不能去的好理由
[06:59] Well, the first thing off the top of my head… 我想到的第一点就是…
[07:03] We can’t afford it. 我们没钱
[07:07] Susan, can I talk to you for a sec? 苏珊 我跟你谈两句 好吗
[07:11] You know, I just inherited 5 grand 你知道 我刚继承了5千块钱
[07:13] From grandpa Maynard, 从梅纳德祖父那里
[07:14] And I… I’d really like to help Julie do this. 我…我很愿意帮朱莉这个忙
[07:19] Mike, that is so sweet. 迈克 你真好
[07:22] Mike makes another good point. 迈克说到一个很重要的理由
[07:24] Who is this professor? 这个教授是谁啊
[07:25] I don’t know him. 我不认识他
[07:26] I am certainly not going to give my daughter to him for a summer. 我当然不会把女儿送到他手上一暑假了
[07:30] I’m sorry, Julie. this is not happening. 对不起 朱莉 我不能答应
[07:33] This totally sucks. 真差劲
[07:34] Well, yes, but don’t forget– 没错 但你别忘了
[07:36] It is a huge honor. 这是很光荣的事
[07:45] Hey 嘿
[07:47] You know what we haven’t done in a really long time? 你知道我们很久没做什么了吗
[07:51] Made 250 minI pizzas in one afternoon. 一下午做250个迷你披萨
[07:54] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊
[07:56] Bree’s in a horrible jam, and I told her we’d help cater 布里遇到了大麻烦 我跟她说我们可以帮忙操办
[07:59] The commitment ceremony tomorrow. 明天的承诺仪式
[08:01] I can’t. I’m busy, remember? I’m taking this stuff to Kayla, 我不行 我很忙 记得吗 我要把这些东西送去给凯拉
[08:04] My daughter who lives four and a half hours away now. 我女儿现住在离这四个半小时车程的地方
[08:07] Okay, so at the risk 好吧 那我就冒险说一句
[08:09] Of cracking these eggshells I’ve been walking on all week, 这周来我一直战战兢兢 如临深渊
[08:12] Any idea when you’re gonna stop being so angry? 但你有没想过不要再这么气呼呼的了?
[08:16] I’m not angry at you. 我没生你的气
[08:17] cause you know we didn’t have a choice, Tom. 因为你知道我们没别的办法 汤姆
[08:20] We had to get her out of the house. 我们必须得把她送走
[08:21] I know. I am angry at the situation. 我知道 我只是对这种情况很愤怒
[08:23] Can you please just let me be angry? 麻烦你就让我接着气一下 好吗
[08:25] Fine. you can be as angry and sulky and pissy as you want, 好 随便你怎么生气 发火 摆臭脸
[08:29] Just so long as you’re here tomorrow, 只要你明天出现
[08:30] Helping me crank out 250 minI pizzas. 把我搞定250个迷你披萨
[08:35] You know, I’ve been told 你知道 我听人家说
[08:37] That some wives ask their husbands for favors 有些妻子要她们丈夫帮忙时
[08:39] And actually say, “please.” 都会说个”请”字的
[08:42] Oh, Tom. 哦,汤姆
[08:43] Don’t you know an urban myth when you hear one? 难道你不知道这只是个都市神话吗
[08:50] Okay, so here’s the deal. 事情是这样的
[08:53] Bree needs all of these wedding favors 布里要我在明天之前把这些婚礼小礼品
[08:54] Wrapped by tomorrow, and she’s really counting on me, 包装好 而且她全靠我了
[08:57] So… I’m gonna need you to hurry. 所以 我要你动作快点
[09:00] I just got off the phone with the credit card company. 我刚接到信用卡公司的电话
[09:03] Do you have something that you wanna tell me? 你有什么话想跟我说吗
[09:06] Mm… well, it would be easier if I knew what you knew. 说吧 你都知道了什么 这样我也好说点
[09:08] Damn it, Gaby, enough shopping! 该死的 加布 别再买东西了!
[09:10] You’ve maxed out every credit card we own. 你把所有的信用卡都刷爆了
[09:13] I mean, we are so broke right now, 我们现在穷得叮当响了
[09:14] It’s gonna be a miracle if we don’t end up on the street. 要是最后没落得个流落街头 那真是奇迹了
[09:16] Okay, when you yell at me, I get upset. 好吧 每次你吼我都让我很不好受
[09:18] And you know what I do when I get upset? I shop. 你知道我心情不好时会怎样吗? 逛街!
[09:20] So if we do end up homeless, guess whose fault it’ll be. 所以如果我们最后真的无家可归 那应该怪在谁头上啊
[09:24] Whatever. I’m gonna go read porn… in braille. 随便了 我去看色情杂志 盲文的
[09:36] Hello? – Gaby, it’s Ellie. 喂? – 加布 我是埃莉
[09:39] Ellie, you can’t call me! the cops are all over my ass 埃莉 你不能打给我的 警察在盯着我呢
[09:42] Because they think I helped you escape. 因为他们觉得是我帮你逃跑的
[09:44] I’m sorry. I just need one more favor, 对不起 我只需要你帮我个忙
[09:46] And then I’ll never bother you again. – Oh! Ellie, I don’t know. what is it? 之后我再也不会烦你了 – 埃莉 我不知道 什么事啊
[09:50] I left my teddy bear in the coat closet. 我把泰迪熊忘在大衣柜了
[09:52] I need you to bring it to me. – Teddy bear? 你得给我送来 – 泰迪熊?
[09:54] What is that, code for “a pound of blow”? 这是啥? 一磅毒品的意思么?
[09:56] No, it’s an actual teddy bear. 不 真的是泰迪熊
[09:59] My dad gave it to me when I was 5, 我五岁时 爸爸送我的
[10:02] And it’s the only thing I have left to remember him by. 这是唯一他留给我的回忆了
[10:05] Crap. 该死
[10:07] Ya had to play the daddy card. 你就继续拿你父亲来说事吧
[10:39] So after the ceremony, we’ll open up the buffet… 仪式过后 我们就会开始自助餐
[10:42] Mm-hmm. uh, chicken marsala, and pasta for the vegetarians. 恩 葡萄甜酒炖鸡 素食者吃意大利面
[10:44] And dancing, roll out the cake, you leave for your honeymoon, 接着跳舞 推出蛋糕 然后你们就出发去度蜜月
[10:47] And I will collapse in a tasteful heap. 而我就在一大堆美食中倒下
[10:50] Hold it. you didn’t say anything about the ice sculpture. 等下 你没提到冰雕的事
[10:52] Oh! yes, I’m sorry. one cherub delivered at 1:30. 是啊 不好意思 小天使冰雕会在一点半送到
[10:55] Cherub? no, I specifically 天使? 不对 我特意叮嘱过
[10:57] Told Katherine we were gonna go with the enchanted castle. 凯瑟琳我们要的是魔法城堡
[11:00] And I told her we’d go with the cherub 而我告诉她 我们要天使
[11:02] Because we are not 8-year-old girls. Bob, all my life 我们都不是八岁小女孩了 鲍勃 我这辈子
[11:05] I have dreamt of having a wedding reception 我一直在梦想有这样的一个婚宴
[11:07] In which I would serve drinks from a vodka moat 婚宴上 有一个冰制的魔法城堡
[11:09] Surrounding an enchanted castle rendered in ice, 在城堡的护城河里装满伏特加 来为来宾提供酒水
[11:12] And I don’t think that’s too much to ask. – Remember when you asked me 我认为这要求并不高 – 记得你曾经要求我
[11:15] To tell you when you start acting like Faye Dunaway 每当你表现得像”亲爱妈咪”里董事会那一幕中的
[11:17] From the boardroom scene in “mommie dearest”? 费伊.唐纳威时 我就要提醒你的事吗?
[11:21] Uh, why don’t I let you two work this out? 要不你们先好好商量一下吧
[11:24] Fine, we’ll go with the stupid baby angel. 好吧 就用那白痴小天使吧
[11:29] I need some coffee. 我要喝点咖啡
[11:33] Why are you here? and don’t say for the pizza, 你来做什么? 别说是为了披萨
[11:34] Because I know you’re lactose-intolerant. 因为我知道你消化不了乳糖
[11:36] I heard Katherine left you in the lurch. 我听说凯瑟琳给你留了个烂摊子
[11:38] I’m here to offer my assistance. – Oh,I get it.So I’m desperate and vulnerable 我特意来提供帮助 – 我知道了 那么说 我现在是既脆弱又绝望
[11:42] And you’re gonna swoop in and save the day. 所以你打算从天而降 将我拯救
[11:44] Well, thank you very much. I’m fine. 非常感谢 不必了
[11:45] Darling, don’t be stubborn. You’re gonna need place cards, 亲爱的 别这么固执 你需要座位牌的
[11:47] And you know I have excellent penmanship. – Don’t you dare 而你知道我写了一手好字 – 你少给我
[11:51] Throw your calligraphy skills in my face when you know 臭显摆你那点书法技巧 明知道
[11:52] I’m at a low point. now go! and stop following me. 我现在心情不好 走吧 别再跟着我了
[12:01] You’re doomed. 你完了
[12:04] Excuse me? 你说什么?
[12:05] The way you just caved on that sculpture thing? 看到你对冰雕的事 就这么屈服了
[12:08] You’re setting the tone for your entire marriage. – I am? 以后你的婚姻都将会如此 – 是吗?
[12:11] Yeah. you gotta dig in your heels. 是的 你得坚持自己的立场
[12:12] Otherwise, you’re gonna be pushed around for the next… 不然你就会被他呼来喝去 在接下来的…
[12:16] Let’s see. how long have I been married? 算算我已经结婚多少年了
[12:19] Ten and a half years. 10年半了
[12:25] I want my castle. 我要我的城堡
[12:27] Lee… – it is the only thing I’ve asked for, 李… – 这是我唯一的要求
[12:29] And damn it, I’m entitled to it. 该死的 我也有这个权利
[12:32] Fine. 好吧
[12:36] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:42] All right, so I will call the ice sculptor 好吧 那我打电话给冰雕师傅
[12:44] And see if we can… – forget it. we’re sticking with the cherub. 看我们能否… – 不用 我们就用小天使
[12:49] And later, when he bitches about it, 回头他要是为此跟我吵
[12:50] I’ll just buy him some jewelry. 给他买点首饰 哄哄就好了
[12:53] You sure you haven’t been married before? 你以前真的没结过婚?
[12:55] Hey, Gaby? 嘿 加布?
[12:56] Over here, Carlos. 在这儿 卡洛斯
[12:58] You know, I got a theory 我想到
[13:00] As to why all this bad stuff has happened to us– 为什么我们会发生这么多倒霉的事了
[13:03] My blindness and losing all our money… 我成了瞎子 钱都没了
[13:06] It’s karma. you know, we’ve been selfish and greedy, 这是报应 你知道的 我们一直都很自私 贪婪
[13:09] And the universe is telling us to start being better people. 宇宙是在告诉我们要开始做个好人
[13:13] I just found $118,000 in Ellie’s teddy bear. 我刚在埃莉的泰迪熊里发现了11万8千块钱
[13:18] Hey, universe? 嘿 宇宙?
[13:19] Bite me! 吃了我吧
[13:21] Hello? 喂?
[13:22] Hey, Wayne? it’s Pete Romslo. 嘿 韦恩? 我是皮特.罗姆斯洛
[13:24] Pete! how’s tricks? 皮特! 打球技术如何了?
[13:27] Listen, uh, I’m just calling 听我说 我打给你
[13:28] To give you a heads-up. 是想提醒你小心
[13:29] Um, I finally met your ex. she came in to file a report. 我终于见到了你前妻 她来举报了
[13:33] Apparently, you, uh, kidnapped her husband. 说你绑架了他丈夫
[13:36] No kidding? am I asking for ransom? 说真的? 我有要赎金吗
[13:39] Well, you always said she was crazy. 你常说她很疯狂的
[13:41] Now I feel your pain. 现在我算是领教了
[13:42] Anyway, I-I just thought you should know, huh? take care. – Thanks. 总之呢 我就是提醒你一句 多保重 – 谢谢
[13:51] Okay, enough kiddin’ around. 好了 咱们玩够了
[13:54] Tell me where my daughter is. 告诉我我女儿在哪儿
[14:04] Oh, for–Did you die on me? 天…跟我装什么死?
[14:12] Damn it! 他妈的
[14:33] You have another one of those in your truck? 车上还有另外一盆对吧
[14:35] Thank you. – I will be return in ten minutes 谢谢. – 我10分钟后回来
[14:39] We need more settings on five, please. (画面人物叙说)
[14:41] Lynette, I wish I had time to be more tactful, but I don’t. 勒奈特 我希望自己有时间委婉地跟你说 但是没办法
[14:44] Your swan is pathetic, and I’m firing you from napkin duty. 你叠的天鹅太难看了 你从叠餐巾的岗位上下岗了
[14:47] No, no, give me another chance. I will get it. 不 不要 再给我次机会 我会弄好的
[14:50] Yes? 喂?
[14:51] Oh, there you are! where is my ice sculpture? 终于找到你了 我的冰雕在哪儿啊
[14:53] No! no, 6:00 is too late. I need it now. 不 不行 六点太晚了 现在就要
[14:58] Oh, forget it. I’ll pick it up myself. 算了吧 我自己去取好了
[15:02] Why don’t you fill water glasses? 要不你去倒水吧?
[15:04] That’s an important job, too. 那工作也很艰巨的
[15:12] Andrew… look, I’m on my way back, 安德鲁… 听着 我在回去的路上
[15:14] But it’s imperative that you… 但是你必须…
[15:16] Andrew? 安德鲁?
[15:18] Oh, Dear God. 老天啊
[15:19] Oh, no. don’t die on me now! 不 不要现在没电啊
[15:27] Oh, dear god. 我的上帝啊
[16:03] Aah! help me! 谁来帮帮我
[16:05] Help! 救命
[16:11] I’m just saying we should pay off all of our bills 我只是觉得 我们可以用那些钱还清所有的债
[16:13] And put the rest in savings. – Savings? nobody does that anymore. 剩下的钱都存起来 – 存起来? 现在可没人存钱了
[16:17] Well, I mean, you never know. we might have kids. 可是防患于未然啊 我们也许会有孩子呢
[16:19] Oh, Carlos, we’re never gonna have kids. 卡洛斯 我们永远不会有孩子的
[16:21] Shoes are my kids. let me be the mother I was meant to be. 鞋子就是我的孩子 让我成为命中注定的那种母亲吧
[16:27] Hello? 喂?
[16:29] Where’s my bear? 我的熊在哪儿?
[16:32] Oh. right. the bear. 噢 对啊 熊
[16:35] Well… I looked all over and just couldn’t find it. 我到处找过了 可是没见到呢
[16:40] I guess the cops took it. I’m really sorry, Ellie. 恐怕是被警察拿走了 对不起 埃利
[16:43] I know it was a gift from your dad. 我知道是你父亲送你的
[16:45] It just breaks my heart. 这也让我很难过
[16:47] You found the money, didn’t you? – Money? What money? – 你发现里面的钱了 是不是? – 钱? 什么钱?
[16:51] You’re lying. I can hear it in your voice. 你在撒谎 我听得出来
[16:53] What’s wrong with my voice? 我声音有什么不对吗
[16:54] Okay, listen, bitch. you do not wanna screw with me. 听好了 婊子 你不会想惹恼我的
[16:59] How about we split it 50-50? 我们平分如何?
[17:03] I’m coming to get my money, 我会去把钱拿走的
[17:05] And if one dime is missing, I will throw acid in your face. 少一分钱 我都会用硫酸泼你的
[17:13] Okay, we really need to get caller I.D. 我们真的需要装个来电显示了
[17:37] What more can you do to me? 你还要把我怎样啊
[17:46] Need a lift? 要搭车吗
[17:52] Hey 嘿
[17:53] Hi. is, uh, Dylan here by any chance? 嗨 迪伦来过这里吗
[17:56] Uh, um, no, I-I haven’t seen her. 不在 我没见过她
[17:58] Okay. thanks. 好的 谢谢
[18:00] Hey, Katherine, are you all right? 嘿 凯瑟琳 你没事吧
[18:02] Uh… Dylan and I, we… 呃… 迪伦和我 我们….
[18:05] Had a big fight. 大吵了一架
[18:06] Well, I’m sure she’s just upset, 我想她只是难过罢了
[18:08] And she’ll come home after she cools off. 等她冷静下来就会回家的
[18:11] Not this time. 这次不会了
[18:13] I lied to her. 我骗了她
[18:16] Well… we all lie to our kids sometimes, right? 有时我们都会对孩子撒点小谎的 不是吗
[18:21] I’ve been doing it her whole life– 我一直都在骗她
[18:22] One lie on top of another– 一个谎言接着另一个
[18:24] And the thing… I learned too late 结果.. 我太晚意识到
[18:26] Is that eventually they all come crashing down on you. 最终这些谎言都会一下子砸到你身上的
[18:30] Anyway, if you see her, let me know? 总之你看到她 就通知我 好吗?
[18:33] Thanks. 谢谢
[18:42] What’s your hurry, Kathy? 你急什么呢 凯西?
[19:06] What happened to my daughter? 我女儿出了什么事
[19:09] I’m not telling you anything, 我什么都不会告诉你的
[19:11] So you might as well kill me. 所以你最好连我一起杀了
[19:14] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[19:16] I believe you. 我相信
[19:18] I do. 我信
[19:20] But what about Dylan? 可是迪伦呢?
[19:23] Or should I say, that girl that lives here with you? 或者我该说 那个和你住在一起的女孩儿?
[19:29] I bet you’d care if I killed her. 你肯定会在乎我杀不杀她吧?
[19:46] There are no wings. 怎么没翅膀
[19:48] Yes, and the “venus de milo” is missing two arms. 没错 维纳斯还没胳膊呢
[19:50] What’s your point? 那又怎么样?
[19:52] It’s… stunning. 还真是…别致
[20:05] Well, I suppose I should say thank you. 我想我该跟你道个谢
[20:08] Oh, it’s no big deal. you’re just lucky I was there. 没什么大不了 你走运碰到我而已
[20:12] Was I lucky, or were you following me? 是我走运还是你在跟着我呢?
[20:17] I thought you might need my help. 我想你也许会需要些帮助
[20:21] And you were right. I did. 你想得没错 的确是
[20:24] You just think I’m being stubborn, don’t you? 你觉得我很固执 是不是?
[20:26] Making you jump through hoops 当明白我们应该在一起时
[20:27] When it’s so clear we belong together. 我却一再把你推开
[20:30] I don’t think anything, Bree. 我什么都没想 布里
[20:32] I’m just trying to be there for you 我只想陪在你身边
[20:34] And hoping eventually you’ll forgive me. 希望最终你能够原谅我
[20:38] But that’s just it, Orson. 但问题就在这里, 奥森
[20:39] If I forgive you, 如果我原谅你
[20:40] Then I’m forgiving what you did to Mike. 就等于我原谅了你对迈克所做的一切
[20:43] I can’t do that. and– and you wouldn’t want me to. 我做不到 你也不会希望我那样做的
[20:47] I mean, be honest with yourself. 我是说 你要诚实的对你自己
[20:48] If I took you back now, 如果我现在原谅你
[20:50] I wouldn’t be the woman you love. 那我就不是你爱的那个女人了
[20:53] Then what can I do? 那我该怎么办
[20:56] I’ve already told you. 我已经告诉你了
[20:57] Turn yourself in to the police and let justice run its course. 去自首 让正义来决定一切
[21:00] I can’t do that, Bree. 我做不到 布里
[21:04] I want to, 我也想那么做
[21:06] For you, more than anything. 为了你 我什么都愿意
[21:09] But I don’t think I could survive it. 但没有你我活不下去
[21:13] Oh 好吧
[21:15] So here we are. 那我们就这样吧
[21:27] What is this? – It’s your ice sculpture. 这是什么? – 你的冰雕
[21:29] No, it’s not. 不 这不是
[21:30] I see no turrets. I see no flags. 我看不到炮塔 也看不到旗帜
[21:32] I see no moat full of vodka. 更看不到满是伏特加的护城河
[21:33] What I see is a giant, icy slap in the face. 我看到的是一个巨大的冰冷的嘴巴抽在我脸上
[21:39] Bob! 鲍勃!
[21:44] What’s that? 那是什么
[21:46] I want to be able to reach you this summer 我希望今年暑假能够及时联系到你
[21:49] When you’re doing that internship. 在你做实习的期间
[21:53] You changed your mind? 你改变主意了?
[21:56] Here’s the thing. 其实是这样的
[21:58] You and I have always had 你和我之间一直都有着
[21:59] Kind of an unconventional relationship, 一种自由的关系
[22:02] And the reason that worked 这种关系可以维持的原因
[22:04] Was because we always tell each other the truth… 是因为我们从来不欺骗对方
[22:07] Until yesterday. 直到昨天
[22:09] Julie, I lied about not having enough money to send you. 朱莉 我说没钱送你上学的事 是骗你的
[22:14] Why? 为什么?
[22:16] Because I just freaked out about you leaving. 因为我害怕你离开
[22:20] But you knew I was going away to college. 但是你知道我迟早有一天要上大学
[22:22] Yes, in the fall. 我知道 但是是在秋天
[22:24] And I needed those extra three months to get ready. I… 我需要三个月时间去习惯
[22:29] I still have not figured out 但我知道现在还是不知道
[22:33] How I’m gonna get by without you. 离开了你我该怎么生活
[22:38] Mom… 妈妈
[22:39] Seriously… 说真的
[22:43] I just lean on you in ways you don’t even know. 你没法想象你对我有多么的重要
[22:48] I think you are stronger than you give yourself credit for. 但我觉得你远远比你自己所想的还要坚强
[22:51] Well… I spend more time with me than you do, 可是 我比你更加了解我自己
[22:54] And I’m a mess. 我完全就是一团糟
[22:56] More, you were,When Dad left 更糟 在爸爸离开的时候
[22:58] I had my hands full then. 我一个人手忙脚乱的
[23:00] But you’ve grown so much these last five years. 但是最近五年你成长了许多
[23:04] Really? 真的吗
[23:06] You are a secure, confident woman now. 你现在是个可靠又自信的妈妈了
[23:10] You’re ready to spread your wings and fly. 你已经准备好展翅飞翔了
[23:12] Frankly, my work here is done. 说真的 这里已经不需要我了
[23:15] Thanks. 谢谢
[23:17] Now I want you 现在我要你…
[23:18] To have that phone on you at all times… 随时都把手机带在身边
[23:21] Because I’m still not sure how to work the dishwasher. 因为我还是不太会用洗碗机
[23:30] Can you help me? 你能帮我吗
[23:32] For god sake, Lee! it’s just an ice sculpture! 看在上帝的份上 李! 这不过是个冰雕
[23:34] It is not “just an ice sculpture”! 才不是一个冰雕那么简单
[23:36] It’s the sculpture and making me move to the suburbs 是这个冰雕 是让我搬到郊区来
[23:39] And forcing me to be nice to your homophobic boss. 还要被迫忍受你排斥同性恋的老板
[23:41] You know what? Tom’s right. 你知道吗? 汤姆说得对
[23:42] If I don’t start standing up for myself, I’m doomed. 如果我现在不坚持自己的立场 那我就真的完蛋了
[23:47] I don’t believe I used the word “doomed.” 真不敢相信我说了”完蛋”这个词
[23:50] You’re always overruling me. you treat me like a child. 你总是在支配我 把我当孩子看待
[23:53] Well, I’ve had it! ceremony’s off, mein fuhrer! 我受够了 仪式取消 我的领导
[23:57] It’s a chunk of ice, you drama queen! 就一块破冰 小题大作!
[24:02] Okay… all I said was– 其实…我说的是…
[24:04] I don’t care what you said. we have to fix this! 我不管你说了什么 我们得想办法解决
[24:07] Or do you want to tell Bree that you torpedoed her ceremony? 还是你想告诉布里你毁了她的仪式?
[24:10] I did not tell you to put mums in that arrangement! 我没让你把妈妈们这样安排!
[24:12] And don’t point your finger at me or I’ll snap it right off. I’ll find Bob. – 别用手指着我 不然我马上给你咬了 – 我去找鲍勃
[24:16] I’ll get Lee. yeah. 我去找李 -好的
[24:20] You can’t make me talk to him. 你不能逼我跟他说话
[24:21] Yeah, I can. sit down. earlier, my husband, 不 我能 坐下 之前我丈夫
[24:24] In an attempt to help you with your relationship, 为了帮助解决你们的感情问题
[24:26] Mistakenly gave you some advice, 给出了一些错误的建议
[24:29] Which he would now like to take back. Tom? 而他现在希望收回那些话 汤姆?
[24:32] Actually, I stand by everything I said. 其实我坚持我所说的一切
[24:34] My mistake was in not going far enough. what? 我是错在没有说得更深刻 -什么?
[24:36] If you’re willing to break up over an ice sculpture, 你们要是愿意为了一个冰雕而分手
[24:39] You guys should absolutely not get married. 那你们就绝对不适合结婚
[24:42] Where the hell are you going with this? 你这是要怎么着啊
[24:44] Because who gets to choose the ice sculpture, 因为由谁决定冰雕
[24:46] Who should take out the trash, 由谁倒垃圾
[24:47] Who has to stay home and make the mini pizzas– 由谁留在家里做迷你披萨
[24:51] That’s the little stuff. 这都是小事
[24:52] What are you gonna do when the big stuff comes along? 等有大事发生 你们要怎么办啊
[24:54] Could you give us a second? 我们失陪下 好吗?
[24:56] No. what are you gonna do when a tornado hits your house, 不 等到龙卷风毁了你们的房子 你们怎么办啊
[24:59] Or you have problems with your kids, 或者你们和孩子产生矛盾
[25:01] Or one of you gets cancer? 或者你们中有人得了癌症
[25:05] At some point, the crap is going to hit the fan, 有些时候 麻烦就是这么发生的
[25:08] And that is why now, before you make the commitment, 所以现在这时候 在你们做出承诺之前
[25:11] You have to ask yourself, 你要扪心自问
[25:13] Is that person in bed next to you worth the trouble? 躺在你身边的那个人 值得你去承担这一切吗
[25:20] Do you love him… or her so much 你爱他..或者她够深吗
[25:24] That no disease, no disaster 无论疾病 灾难
[25:28] Could possibly pull you apart? 都不会将你们分开吗
[25:35] Answer him. 回答他
[25:38] Sure. of course I do. 当然 -我当然是
[25:39] Good. 这就对了
[25:41] Good, then… 那好 既然如此…
[25:43] Get out there and get committed, you crazy kids. 赶紧出去然后结婚吧 破孩子
[26:06] Oh, my god. 我的天啊
[26:08] Are you okay? you need some help? 你没事吧? 需要帮忙吗
[26:10] Yes. 是的
[26:15] Thanks for stopping. 谢谢你停车
[26:26] Yes, officer. I see you. thank you for coming. 是的 长官 我明白你意思 谢谢你特意过来
[26:28] Now remember, Ellie’s dangerous. 千万记住 艾丽是个非常危险的人物
[26:30] So if she shows up, feel free to use excessive force. 所以一旦她出现 尽管使用一切的武力
[26:36] Carlos, are you almost ready? 卡洛斯 你快好了吧
[26:40] Carlos? 卡洛斯?
[26:42] Did you hear me? 听到没
[26:46] I’m just getting my jacket. 我正在拿上衣
[26:58] Oh, honey, can you carry the house keys? 亲爱的 你拿着钥匙好吗
[26:59] They don’t fit in my purse. 我包里放不下了
[27:02] Ellie’s upstairs. 埃利在楼上
[27:04] What?! she’s in our bedroom. I heard her breathing. 什么? 她在我们卧室里 我听到她的呼吸声了
[27:07] Call the cops. – Wait! she’s gonna steal our money! 报警 — 等下 她会偷我们的钱的
[27:10] You can’t go up there. it’s too dangerous. 你不能上去 太危险了
[27:12] Well, not as dangerous as poverty! – Gaby. – 再危险也比不上贫穷 – 加布
[27:48] Gaby? what’s going on? 加布? 出什么事了
[27:55] Aah! Carlos! 卡洛斯!
[27:57] Carlos, don’t just stand there! go get help! 卡洛斯 别傻站着 快找人帮忙啊
[28:01] Help! police! 救命啊 警察啊
[28:02] That’s the closet! 你对着衣橱喊什么?
[28:09] Police! police! 警察 警察!
[28:13] Get in here now! 快进来啊
[28:36] Wayne. 韦恩
[28:39] I don’t think you’ve thought this through. 我觉得你没有想明白
[28:41] Shut up. 闭嘴
[28:42] If I tell you what happened, 如果我告诉你发生了什么
[28:45] If I don’t tell you… 如果我不告诉你
[28:47] You’re gonna kill me anyway. 最终你都会杀了我
[28:50] Who you gonna pin it on? 那样你该去找谁呢?
[28:57] We have history. 我们有过一段过去
[28:58] Right now I’m just your bitter, crazy ex. 此刻我只是你痛苦又疯狂的前妻
[29:01] But if I turn up dead, and you have no alibi– 但如果我死了 你没办法为自己辩解脱罪
[29:05] You let me worry about that. 这用不着你操心
[29:17] Look, I’m having a little problem right now. 你瞧 我现在有点小麻烦
[29:19] I just need to hide here for a sec. 我只需要在这里躲一下
[29:21] And I don’t wanna hurt you, so don’t make me. 我不想伤害你 所以别逼我
[29:25] All right? 好吗
[29:29] Good. 很好
[29:31] I’m glad we understand each other. 很高兴我们能彼此理解
[29:46] And with your gun, too. 这把枪还是你的
[29:50] I guess I just found my alibi. 看来我刚找到了不在场证明
[29:57] And now we will do the exchanging of the rings… 现在我们来交换戒指
[30:00] Snappy ceremony, Bree. 仪式真漂亮 布里
[30:01] You and Katherine really did a bang-up job. 你和凯瑟琳真是一流的
[30:03] No, I did a bang-up job. 不 一流的是我自己
[30:05] Katherine bailed on me and left town last night. 凯瑟琳丢下我 昨晚就离开了
[30:08] I think you got hosed. I just saw her an hour ago. 我看你是晕了吧 一小时前我还见到她呢
[30:10] …here at this joyous and festive occasion. 在这个充满欢乐的喜庆日子里
[30:13] Please join hands. 请携起手来
[30:17] She was on the run, she broke in, 她正在逃跑 闯了进来
[30:19] She stabbed you, you shot her. case closed. 用刀捅了你 你开枪打了她 案子了结
[30:23] It’s like the alibI fairy left me a present. 简直就是天助我也
[30:27] But I do wonder… 不过我很想知道
[30:30] What if Dylan doesn’t come back? 如果迪伦不回来怎么办
[30:35] We had a fight. 我们吵了一架
[30:39] She said she hated me, said she was leaving… 她说她恨我 要离开我…
[30:42] For good. 永远的
[30:44] Is that the best you can do, Kathy? 这是你最好的瞎话吗? 凯西
[30:46] I know it sounds convenient. but what happens if it’s true? 我知道听上去很不可信 但如果是真的呢
[30:51] Because you don’t have another plan. 因为你没有其他的计划
[30:54] She was the only way you could make me tell you the truth. 她是你唯一能让我说真话的办法
[31:05] Katherine? it’s Bree. we need to talk now! 凯瑟琳? 我是布里 我们需要谈谈
[31:14] That girl that was living with the Solises? 和索利兹住在一起的那个女孩?
[31:16] Actually, I thought I saw her heading down that way. 我好象看到她往那边去了
[31:20] Hope you find her. 希望你们能找到她
[31:22] I’d hate to think 我可不想
[31:23] There was some maniac running around our neighborhood. 又看见我们社区发生什么疯狂的事
[31:37] I’m so sorry about this. 我很抱歉
[31:38] Shut it! 闭嘴
[31:40] So let me catch you up. 我先跟你交代一下
[31:42] I need to know something that only my ex-wife can tell me, 我需要我前妻告诉我一些 只有她知道的事
[31:45] But she doesn’t want to. she needs a little incentive. 但她不愿意 她需要些刺激因素
[31:47] So that’s where you come in. – Wayne… please don’t. 正好你就来了 – 韦恩… 别这样
[31:52] Yeah? how is it gonna feel knowing… 知道你本可以阻止这一切的发生
[31:55] That you could’ve stopped this? 是种什么感觉?
[32:02] All right! 好吧
[32:07] I’ll tell you. 我告诉你
[32:17] After I left you… 在我离开你之后
[32:20] A few months passed, 过了好几个月
[32:23] And I convinced myself 我说服自己
[32:27] That you’d forgotten about us. 你已经忘了我们
[32:30] But I was wrong. 但是我错了
[32:35] How was Dylan? did she behave herself? 迪伦怎样?她乖吗
[32:38] She’s an angel. 她是个小天使
[32:40] I… just hope I didn’t do something wrong. 希望我没有做错什么
[32:43] What do you mean? – Well, your ex-husband was here earlier, 你指什么? – 之前你前夫来过
[32:47] And, of course, I didn’t know it was him 当然了 我不知道他是你前夫
[32:48] Until Dylan called him “daddy.” 直到听见迪伦叫他爸爸
[32:52] I-I’m sorry, I should’ve called you, 很抱歉 我应该打个电话给你
[32:54] But Dylan was just so happy to see him. 可是迪伦见到他特别开心
[32:55] He brought her a bicycle and a doll. 他给她买了自行车 还有洋娃娃
[32:57] And she won’t let that doll out of her sight. 她都不肯让那个娃娃离开她的视线
[33:02] Katherine, what’s going on? 凯瑟琳 怎么了?
[33:05] I was going to run again, 我本来想再次逃跑
[33:06] But you didn’t give me enough time. 但你没有给我足够时间
[33:10] Wayne just drove up. 韦恩来了
[33:12] Should we call the police? 我们要报警吗
[33:14] No. 不用
[33:17] Let him in. 让他进来
[33:22] I knew it was time to face you 我知道是时候面对你了
[33:24] And let you know you were not welcome in my home, 让你知道我们家不欢迎你
[33:27] And neither were your gifts. 还有你的礼物
[33:40] Do you know how much money I spent looking for you? well, I’m sure – 你知道我为了找你 花了多少钱吗 – 我相信
[33:43] You still had enough to buy liquor by the caseload. 这么多案子还是让你有足够的钱去买酒喝的
[33:46] Wow! look who’s gotten sassy while she’s been away. 喔 瞧瞧谁逃跑之后变得这么厚颜无耻了啊
[33:50] Well, I think I like it. – What do you want, Wayne? 我喜欢你这样 – 你想怎样 韦恩?
[33:52] I want my daughter back. – Why? you gotten lazy in your old age? 我要我的女儿 – 为什么? 你老了会变懒啊?
[33:56] You need somebody smaller to pound on? 你需要后代来依靠啊?
[33:57] I never touched a hair on her head! 我从没动过她一根汗毛
[33:59] Yeah, but now she’s gotten older and sassier, 是啊 可她现在长大了 变得无礼了
[34:02] I’m sure you’ll find all sorts of reasons to hit her. 我相信你肯定有办法挑些毛病来打她的
[34:04] I don’t have to ask, you know. 我用不着求你的
[34:05] I could just go up there if I want. – She is asleep! Get the hell out! 只要我想 我就可以上去找她 – 她正在睡觉! 滚出去吧
[34:08] I’m her father! – I said no! – 我是她爸爸 – 我说不行!
[34:23] I’m bleeding. 我流血了
[34:24] Profusely. 很多血
[34:26] You should see a doctor. 你该去看医生
[34:35] I’ll be back for my daughter. 我会回来找女儿的
[34:37] You just understand this– 你给我记住
[34:39] There is nothing that I will not do 只要能让你远离她
[34:41] To keep you away from her. nothing. 我是会不惜一切代价的 一切!
[34:50] Are you all right? 你没事吧
[34:51] I heard a crash. yeah, I-I hit him with the candlestick, 我听到有人摔倒了 -是的 我用烛台打了他
[34:55] And… he went down pretty hard. 他…他伤得挺重的
[34:57] Thank god. 感谢上帝
[34:59] You know, I think now would be a good time to break out 我想现在是时候打开那瓶
[35:02] The 10-year-old scotch I’ve been saving. 我保存了10年的威士忌了
[35:07] I honestly thought it was finally over. 我真的以为一切终于结束了
[35:11] I don’t know how I could’ve been so wrong. 真不知道我怎么会错得一塌糊涂
[35:19] Katherine! 凯瑟琳!
[35:23] I came in to give her another blanket. 我进来想给她再盖床毯子
[35:27] Her hand is ice-cold! 她的手很冰冷
[35:36] Aunt Lily told me I couldn’t go to the police. 莉莉姨妈不让我报警
[35:39] She’d said you’d make it seem 她说你会让一切看起来像是
[35:41] Like I killed Dylan to keep you from taking her, 我为了不让你带走迪伦 而杀了她
[35:44] So I let her bury my baby in the woods. 所以我让她把女儿埋在了树林里
[35:48] I knew I’d have to run away again, 我知道我应该再次逃跑
[35:50] But I also knew you’d never stop looking for me, 但也知道 你永远都不会放弃找我
[35:53] So I came up with a plan. 所以我就想出了一个办法
[35:55] I found a girl in a romanian orphanage 我在罗马尼亚的孤儿院找到一个小女孩
[35:57] Who looked just like Dylan. 她长得很像迪伦
[35:59] The resemblance was uncanny. 相似到令人难以置信
[36:01] Her mother had died in childbirth, 她妈妈死于分娩
[36:03] And her father had been murdered. 父亲也被人谋杀了
[36:06] As I looked into those big, blue eyes, 我看着她那双蓝色的大眼睛
[36:08] I knew right then… 那一刻我就意识到
[36:10] She needed me as much as I needed her. 她和我需要她一样的需要我
[36:24] I’ve never told that to anyone. 我从没跟别人说过
[36:27] I even lied to Adam 甚至欺骗亚当
[36:27] And said it was your fault. 说这都是你的错
[36:30] And that’s how I’ve spent the last 12 years… 我就是这么过了这12年
[36:34] Just telling one lie after another. 用谎言堆积的12年
[36:40] Hold it, hold it. I’m sorry, sir. 停车 停下 抱歉 先生
[36:42] We’re having a party. you can’t park here. 我们在开派对 你不能停在这里
[36:45] So you let her die. 你就这么让她死了
[36:50] If you don’t mind, 如果你不介意的话
[36:51] I need you to park around the corner, okay? 麻烦你停到角落里去 好吗
[36:55] Thank you! 谢谢
[37:05] You let my daughter die… 你就这么让我女儿死了
[37:08] Like a dog. 像条狗一样那么悲惨
[37:10] It was an accident. 那是个意外
[37:12] Then you buried her like one. 那你也把她像条狗一样给埋了
[37:16] Because I had to. 我不得不这么做
[37:18] I knew if you found out, y.. 我知道如果你发现的话 你…
[37:21] That I would kill you. 我就会杀了你
[37:34] Katherine! where are you?! 凯瑟琳! 你在哪儿?
[37:37] Adam! 亚当!
[37:38] Get out! he’s got a gun! 出去 他有枪
[38:08] You just watch over him for a sec, okay? 你帮我盯着他 好吗
[38:10] I’m gonna call the cops. 我去报警
[38:11] First we have to do something to stop that bleeding. 我们得先把血止住
[38:23] Go ahead. you call the cops. 去吧 报警吧
[38:27] Ask for my buddy Romslo… 找我哥儿们罗姆斯洛…
[38:30] Or captain Mcmurphy. 或是队长麦克默菲
[38:33] We play softball together. 我们一起打垒球的
[38:37] Those guys’ll take care of me. 他们会帮我摆平的
[38:40] And even if I do a little time… 即便要我坐几天牢
[38:43] You know this isn’t over. 你也知道 事情没完
[38:46] I’ll get out and I’ll find you, 我出来后就会到处找你
[38:50] And I’ll make you pay. 让你付出代价
[38:53] I know you will. 我知道你会的
[39:22] Oh, my god! Bree, are you all right? what the hell is going on?! – 天啊 布里 你没事吧? – 这是怎么了啊!
[39:26] We don’t have much time before the police get here. 警察来之前我们没多少时间了
[39:28] We need to talk. 我们需要谈谈
[39:34] Excuse me. Susan! come here, come here. 请让一让- 苏珊! – 过来 来
[39:36] What’s going on? okay, just listen to me. 出什么事了 -听我说
[39:43] Ma’am, you have to talk to us. 女士 你得跟我们讲话
[39:45] We need to know what happened. 我们要知道发生了什么事
[39:48] Ma’am? 女士?
[39:51] Then he raised the gun and came toward us. 接着他就拿起枪 朝我们走过来
[39:54] Thank god Katherine grabbed his arm and got the gun away. 多亏了凯瑟琳抓住他的胳膊 把枪夺走了
[39:56] That lunatic would’ve killed us all. 不然那变态会把我们都杀了的
[40:00] I knew Wayne was the reason she moved away, 我知道她是因为韦恩才搬走的
[40:02] And the second she moved back, he started stalking her again. 等到她搬回来之后 他就又开始骚扰她了
[40:05] She was always telling us how terrified she was. 她经常跟我们说自己有多害怕
[40:09] We always knew he’d do something like this eventually, 我们都知道他最终一定会做出这种疯狂举动的
[40:11] And he did. 结果真的是这样
[40:22] Look… 你瞧
[40:24] This was obviously self-defense. 这显然是自我防卫
[40:26] Take the cuffs off, get her to the hospital. 把手铐打开 送她去医院
[40:47] Mom? 妈妈
[40:49] Mom! 妈妈
[40:50] Oh, my! 天啊
[40:52] I’m so sorry, Mom. 真对不起 妈妈
[41:04] Five Years Later 五年之后
[41:10] There’s a ritual 有一项常规活动
[41:11] My friends have observed for years. 我的朋友们已经进行了多年
[41:13] Once a week, they meet to play a game of cards 每周都会有一天 她们坐下来打打牌
[41:16] And talk about their lives. 聊聊彼此生活中的故事
[41:18] Of course, there’s another aspect to these gatherings 当然 这样的聚会还有一个原因
[41:21] That has nothing to do with gossip or poker. 它与邻里八卦和扑克游戏都无关联
[41:25] Every seven days, my friends are reminded 每七天 我的朋友们都会想起
[41:28] Of a basic human truth– 一条基本的真理…
[41:30] There is nothing more important than friendships that endure, 没有什么比友情长存更重要了
[41:35] Especially in a world that insists on changing. 特别是在这样一个瞬息万变的世界里
[41:39] Okay, my friends are gone. 好了 我的朋友们都走了
[41:42] I’m ready to fix you dinner. 我准备弄你的晚餐了
[41:45] What the hell are you doing?! 该死的你在做什么
[41:48] Hey, mommy, we’re playing fashion model! 妈妈 我们在玩时装模特的游戏
[41:51] Look at this mess! 看看这一团乱的
[41:53] You are lucky I got in here before you touched my dresses! 算你走运 在你碰我的衣服前我就进来了
[41:57] Run, Celia, run! 跑 茜莉娅 快跑
[42:00] My Vera Wang?! 我的Vera Wang(著名美国华裔时装设计师,婚纱女王)裙子?
[42:05] I’m home! 我回来了
[42:06] Oh, Thank God. 谢天谢地
[42:08] The publisher sent over the galley for the cookbook. 出版商寄来了烹饪书要用的图片
[42:09] He needs you to proof them tonight. 他要你今晚就校对好
[42:11] I’ve also got the woman from “The New York Times” On the phone. 还有个”纽约时报”的女人打来电话…
[42:14] She wants to do the interview now. Is that you, Bree? The water’s getting cold. 她想现在做采访 -是你吗 布里? 水要冷了
[42:17] Uh, leave the galleys in my office and tell 把图片放到我办公室 告诉那个
[42:19] The woman from “the times” to call me back in the morning. 来自”时报”的女人 明早再给我电话
[42:21] I’m gonna have a nice bubble bath with my husband. 我要和老公去洗个美好的泡泡浴
[42:25] Coming, Orson! 来了 奥森!
[42:29] Why is there a police car in our driveway? 咱家车道上怎么有辆警车啊
[42:31] I was telling your husband we just picked up your son. 我正在跟你丈夫说 我们抓到了你儿子
[42:33] He broke into a car at the mall and took it for a joyride. 他抢了商场里的一辆车 到处兜风
[42:36] Again? I am so sorry, officer. 又来? 真抱歉 长官
[42:40] We have talked to Porter till we’re blue in the face. 我们跟波特谈的脸都发绿了
[42:42] It’s like he’s determined to go back to juvenile hall. 看来他还是决定回到少管所去
[42:46] Honey, it wasn’t Porter this time. 亲爱的 这次不是波特
[42:48] They arrested Preston. 他们抓了普雷斯顿
[42:53] It’s me, Mom. I’m back from paris. 是我 妈妈 我从巴黎回来了
[42:56] It was just as gorgeous as you said it would be, 那里和你说的一样漂亮
[42:59] And you’re not gonna believe this. 另外 你肯定不会相信的
[43:00] Bradley finally asked me to marry him 布拉德利终于向我求婚了
[43:02] Right there under the eiffel tower. 就在艾菲尔铁塔下
[43:04] I’m so happy. call me back. 我太开心了 回我电话
[43:12] Honey? I’m home. 亲爱的 我回来了
[43:17] Did you miss me? 你想我吗
[43:19] You know I did. 当然
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme