时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Gaby’s new tenant… | 加布的新房客… |
[00:04] | I understand you got a room to rent. We like you. | 我看到你们有房间要出租 我们很喜欢你 |
[00:07] | If you have first and last months’rent, | 如果你打算租全年 |
[00:08] | we’d like you even more. – Came with a dangerous secret. | 我们就更喜欢你了 – 携着危险的秘密而来 |
[00:12] | I’m your father. Wayne’s return meant trouble for Katherine. | 我是你的爸爸 韦恩的归来对凯瑟琳来说是个大麻烦 |
[00:16] | She doesn’t know you, but I do. | 她不了解你 我却很了解 |
[00:20] | Did you have anything to do with the fire at Rick’s restaurant? | 餐厅的火灾和你有关系么? |
[00:22] | Lynette tried to warn Tom about Kayla… | 勒奈特想提醒汤姆注意凯拉… |
[00:25] | I think we have a seriously troubled young girl. | 恐怕我们养了一个 严重的问题少女 |
[00:28] | And in his time of weakness, | 在脆弱时分 |
[00:31] | Orson chose the wrong shoulder to cry on. | 奥森投错了怀抱 |
[00:36] | I don’t… think… | 我觉得…这样不行… |
[00:38] | you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[00:47] | the incident– as it would come to be known– | 那个在后来尽人皆知的事件 |
[00:51] | happened late on a tuesday afternoon. | 发生在周二下午 |
[00:56] | Witnesses included an old woman… | 目击者包括一位老太太… |
[01:00] | a blind man… | 一位盲人… |
[01:03] | and a young boy. | 和一个小男孩 |
[01:07] | The old woman, whose hearing was not what it used to be, | 那位听力大不如前的老太太 |
[01:11] | saw Bree Hodge | 看见布里.霍吉 |
[01:13] | emerge from her house in a way | 心烦意乱的 |
[01:14] | that told her she was upset about something. | 从房子里走出来 |
[01:18] | The blind man, whose hearing had become more acute, | 听觉变得灵敏的盲人 |
[01:22] | heard Edie say… – oh, hey, Bree. What’s up? | 听到艾迪说… – 哦 嘿 布里 你好吗? |
[01:26] | In a way that suggested | 这种语气在暗示着 |
[01:28] | Edie wasn’t expecting any trouble. | 艾迪根本不知道自己即将陷入麻烦 |
[01:31] | The young boy, who was not yet 11, | 这位还未满11岁的小男孩 |
[01:34] | heard Bree Hodge say… | 听到布里.霍吉说 |
[01:36] | I saw you kissing my husband. | 我看到你吻了我的丈夫 |
[01:38] | But he couldn’t understand | 但是他无法明白 |
[01:40] | why someone would be angry about kisses, | 为什么有人会为了一个吻而耿耿于怀 |
[01:43] | which he thought grown-ups liked. | 他本以为大人们很喜欢接吻 |
[01:46] | As the old woman pretended | 老妇人装作 |
[01:48] | to clip hedges she’d already clipped, | 要修剪那早已修剪完毕的树枝时 |
[01:50] | she saw the body language of her neighbors change. | 她看到两个人的手势有了改变 |
[01:55] | As the blind man listened in, | 瞎子先生静下心来认真听时 |
[01:58] | he heard Bree say… | 他听到布里说 |
[01:59] | what were you thinking, Edie? We’re supposed to be friends. | 你到底在想什么 艾迪?我们本来是朋友啊 |
[02:02] | We are friends. I am not interested in Orson. | 我们是朋友 我对奥森不感兴趣 |
[02:05] | The young boy then heard Edie add… | 男孩听到艾迪还说… |
[02:08] | so stop acting like such a bitch! | 那么就别像个泼妇! |
[02:11] | Which included a word he was not allowed to use. | 居然还包括一个他不能使用的词 |
[02:15] | The old woman then saw Bree Hodge clench her fist. | 接着老太太看到布里.霍吉攥紧了拳头 |
[02:20] | A second later, the blind man heard a slap… | 紧接着 盲人听到了一个耳光… |
[02:24] | and the young boy saw Edie grab her cheek. | 小男孩看到艾迪摸着自己的脸颊 |
[02:30] | As the two women parted company, | 两个女人不欢而散 |
[02:32] | a thought occurred to all those | 所有目击这一事件的人 |
[02:34] | who had witnessed the incident… | 都有了这样的想法… |
[02:37] | that right there on peaceful wisteria lane, | 此时此刻 在平静的紫藤巷 |
[02:42] | the battle lines had been drawn, | 一条战线已经拉开… |
[02:45] | and someone… | 有人… |
[02:46] | was going to get hurt. | 要倒霉了 |
[02:59] | It happens the second sunday of every may. | 每年五月第二个周日 |
[03:04] | Children purchase tasteful bouquets… | 孩子们购买漂亮的花束 |
[03:08] | sign sentimentalards… | 送出含情脉脉的卡片 |
[03:11] | and create homemade jewelry… | 或是自制首饰… |
[03:14] | all in an attempt to honor | 这一切都是为了感谢一位 |
[03:17] | that woman known simply…as mother. | 众所周知的女性…母亲 |
[03:22] | – Hey, mama. – hey, baby. | – 嘿 妈妈 – 宝贝 |
[03:25] | Oh, my gosh! | 哦 上帝啊 |
[03:28] | Is this my daughter-in-law? | 这就是我的儿媳妇吗? |
[03:30] | well, I’m gonna hug her. It’s nice to meet you. | 快让我抱抱 见到你很高兴 |
[03:34] | – Oh, my goodness! | – 哦 我的天哪! |
[03:35] | – hey, baby. | 哦 好了 |
[03:39] | oh, my son was right. | 我儿子说的对 |
[03:40] | You are the prettiest thing! | 你真是美丽至极 |
[03:43] | Michael, I’m just taken with her.Michael | 迈克尔 我这就能接受她了 迈克尔 |
[03:45] | Oh, well, good. Thank you. Come on, mama. Let’s get you unpacked. | 好啊 谢谢你 来吧 妈妈 把东西放进去 |
[03:49] | Oh, yes, let’s do, ’cause I brought you a present. | 哦 对的 咱们快点 因为我有带礼物给你 |
[03:53] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 快点 |
[04:02] | it’s all recipes. | 都是菜谱 |
[04:05] | Not just any recipes. | 可不是一般的菜谱 |
[04:06] | Some of these have been in my family | 其中有些 |
[04:08] | since before the war of Northern Aggression. | 要追溯到北方侵略战争之前了 |
[04:12] | You mean the civil war? | 你的意思 是说南北战争吗? |
[04:15] | I mean what I mean. | 我指的就是我说的 |
[04:21] | Um, well… I guess Mike didn’t tell you | 好吧… 我想迈克没告诉你 |
[04:22] | that I’m, uh, really not a cook. | 我不是当厨师的料 |
[04:25] | Oh, no, he told me. | 不 他告诉我了 |
[04:27] | That’s why I gave you these recipes, | 这就是我给你这些食谱的原因 |
[04:30] | and I’m gon’ teach you how to make ’em, too. | 而且我也准备教你做菜 |
[04:33] | Isn’t that nice, honey? | 这样不是很好吗 亲爱的? |
[04:35] | My meemaw always told me | 我祖母总是跟我说 |
[04:37] | that a lady should be a chef in the kitchen, | 一个好女人应该入得厨房 |
[04:40] | a maid in the living room and a whore in the bedroom. | 出得厅堂 荡妇在床 |
[04:44] | and Michael says you’ve only got one of those covered, | 迈克尔告诉我你只具备了其中的一点 |
[04:47] | so I’m gon’ help you with the other two. | 所以 我来帮你做到另外两点 |
[04:52] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[04:57] | the one she won’t be helping me with– | 她不会帮我的那一点… |
[05:00] | please tell me it’s “whore.” | 拜托一定要是”骚得睡房” |
[05:06] | – I call the computer.- no way! I called it on the bus. | – 电脑归我玩 – 没门 我在公车上就说了归我的 |
[05:08] | Guys, wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 孩子们 等一下 |
[05:11] | There’s somebody I want you to meet. | 来见个人 |
[05:13] | – This is Dr. Dolan.- Hey, guys. I’m Joshua. | 这是多兰医生 嘿 小朋友们 我是约书亚 |
[05:15] | He’s gonna hang out and watch us, | 他将会和我们住一段日子进行观察 |
[05:17] | you know, be a family. | 就像一家人一样 |
[05:20] | Why? | 为什么? |
[05:21] | Because we’ve had a couple of… | 因为最近咱们家 |
[05:23] | problems lately. | 有很多问题 |
[05:24] | And my job is to find out what’s causing those problems, | 我的职责就是找出这些问题的原因 |
[05:28] | and then I can help you be a stronger family. | 我就能帮你们让这个家更团结 |
[05:30] | null | 那我们可以一边让这个家更团结一边打”帝国时代3″吗? |
[05:34] | Yeah, sure. I wanna learn how to play that game. | 当然啦 我也想学学怎么玩这个游戏 |
[05:36] | Go get started. I’ll join you in a minute. | 去玩吧 我一会就加入你们 |
[05:41] | so I like what you said | 我很喜欢你说 |
[05:44] | about making the family stronger, | 要建立一个更加强健的家庭 |
[05:46] | but as I told you, Kayla’s the one you wanna focus on. | 正如我说的 你需要注意凯拉 |
[05:49] | well, I prefer to look at the big picture. | 我希望能看得全面一些 |
[05:51] | You see, if a family is dysfunctional, | 如果一个家庭是混乱不堪的 |
[05:54] | it can lead to a child with problems. | 这将会培养出问题重重的孩子 |
[05:56] | Yeah, or a child with problems | 是的 或者一个问题少年 |
[05:58] | can lead to a dysfunctial family. | 会造成一个家庭混乱不堪 |
[06:00] | I mean, Kayla’s the one that got my kids to light a fire | 我是说 是凯拉叫我的孩子去放火 |
[06:03] | and jump off the roof. – Honey, It-It sounds… | – 以及从屋顶跳下来的 – 亲爱的 听起来好像 |
[06:06] | like Dr.Dolan has, um, kind of a plan here. | 多兰医生有自己的计划 |
[06:08] | I understand. It just seems like… | 我知道 只是… |
[06:11] | at $140 an hour, we could skip straight to the part | 由于每小时收取140美元 我们最好开门见山地说 |
[06:14] | where you sit down with Kayla | 你直接和凯拉坐下来谈谈 |
[06:16] | and tell her to stop being so evil. | 教导她别再那么邪恶了 |
[06:20] | Mommy? | 妈妈? |
[06:22] | – Yeah? – I forgot to give you something. | – 嗯? – 呃 有样东西我忘了给你了 |
[06:24] | It’s a drawing I made for you in school. | 这是幅画 我在学校画的 |
[06:26] | Oh, well, thank you.It’s beautiful. Thank you. | 哦 谢谢你 太漂亮了 |
[06:31] | she never does this. | 她从没这么干过 |
[06:38] | Don’t. We’re waiting for Ellie. | 拿开 我们要等埃莉 |
[06:39] | She’s finishing up with a customer. | 她马上就搞定这个客人了 |
[06:42] | Well, maybe when she’s done tattooing him, | 或许她给那人纹身完了之后 |
[06:43] | she can put “stop hitting the blind guy” on my forehead. | 可以在我的额头纹上”请勿拍打盲人” |
[06:46] | You know, I’ve been hitting you a lot less lately, | 要知道 我最近很少打你了 |
[06:49] | and I don’t feel like | 我并没觉得 |
[06:50] | I’m getting enough credit for that. | 自己得到应有的对待 |
[06:52] | You’re right. I’m a bad husband. | 你说得对 我真是个坏丈夫 |
[06:55] | No, seriously. | 不 说真的 |
[06:56] | We’re getting along better. Have you noticed that? | 我说真的 我们相处得越来越好 你没注意到么? |
[06:59] | Yeah, I think it’s because of Ellie. | 是的 也许是因为埃莉吧 |
[07:01] | Me, too. It’s impossible to aue with her in the house. | 我也这样觉得 有她在房子里咱们很难吵起来 |
[07:04] | She makes us laugh. | 她逗咱们笑 |
[07:06] | She takes you off my hands every once in a while. | 她偶尔帮我照顾一下你 |
[07:08] | Plus, she’s always helping around the house. | 另外 她也总是帮忙打理家里 |
[07:09] | I mean, yesterday, without even being asked, | 我是说 昨天 她主动地 |
[07:12] | she washed all the windows. | 擦了所有的窗子 |
[07:14] | She’s amazing. I don’t know where she gets all her energy. | 她太好了 真不知道 她哪来这么多精力 |
[07:18] | Okay, so we’re square. | 好了 咱们两清了 |
[07:21] | Dude, you gotta call me next week. | 哥们 下周你一定要给我联系 |
[07:22] | I got some great stuff coming in. – All right. | 我要进一批很棒的货 – 好的 |
[07:25] | Ellie, it’s getting cold! – I’ll be rit down! | 埃莉 饭要凉了! – 我马上下来! |
[07:28] | So should I sneak out the back? | 我该从后门溜出去么? |
[07:30] | Oh, no. That’s my landlady. She’s cool. | 别 是我的房东 她挺好的 |
[07:32] | She knows you’re dealing? | 她知道你贩毒? |
[07:34] | Well, she’s not that cool. | 也没好到那种程度 |
[07:38] | oh, hey, guys! | 嘿 伙计们! |
[07:40] | You were up there a while. Can I see it? | 你们在上面好久 我能看看么? |
[07:44] | Um, she– she means the tattoo. | 她是指你的纹身 |
[07:49] | I would love for you to see it… | 我很想让你看看… |
[07:52] | but it’s kind of down south. | 不过 位置有点靠下 |
[07:56] | Oh, on his… got it. | 哦 在他的…上面 明白了 |
[08:00] | Does it hurt? | 疼不疼啊? |
[08:02] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[08:04] | Ellie gave me something for the pain. | 埃莉给了我一些止疼的东西 |
[08:10] | And Fairview has a top-rated school district, | 美景镇有着顶级的教育环境 |
[08:13] | which, uh… | 这一点 |
[08:15] | you’ll appreciate in a couple of years. | 几年之后你们就会觉得特别值得 |
[08:18] | Well, come on in. I’ll show you the inside. – You go ahead, honey. | – 快进来吧 我向你展示一下里面 – 你去吧 宝贝 |
[08:21] | I’ll wait until Mark wakes up from his nap. | 我等马克午睡完了再去 |
[08:22] | All right, we’ll see you in a minute. | 好吧 待会儿见 |
[08:23] | – Okay. | 好的 没问题 |
[08:33] | I’m Bree Hodge. – Lauren Baxter. Nice to meet you. | – 我叫布里.霍吉 – 劳伦.巴克斯特 很高兴认识你 |
[08:37] | So are you thinking of moving onto the lane? | 你是不是在考虑搬到这条街? |
[08:39] | Yes. This house is exactly what we’ve been looking for. | 是的 这幢房子正是我们想找的 |
[08:44] | Do you mind if I ask–is it a safe neighborhood? | 冒昧地问一下 这里的治安如何? |
[08:47] | Oh, yes, the neighborhood’s safe. | 这里治安倒是很好 |
[08:49] | I wish I could say the same for your real estate agent. | 但是你们的售房小姐未必能得到同样的评价 |
[08:53] | Well, what do you mean? | 啊 什么意思? |
[08:58] | What is this? You left it in the printer. | 这是什么? 你留在打印机上的 |
[09:01] | It’s a house listing. | 这是个房屋清单 |
[09:02] | Yeah, for a house in Baltimore. | 是啊 在巴尔的摩的房子 |
[09:04] | Yeah, waitill you see it.It’s got a pool and a garden. | 到时候你就见到了 还有游泳池和花园. |
[09:06] | This is about dad, isn’t it? | 都是因为爸爸 对吧? |
[09:09] | I’m doing this to protect us. | 我这么做是为了保护咱们 |
[09:11] | We don’t need to be protected. He’s changed. | 我们不需要这种保护 他变了 |
[09:15] | – It’s all an act, sweetheart. | – 都是装的 亲爱的 |
[09:16] | You don’t see it now, but you will. | 你现在看不出来 不过你以后会的 |
[09:20] | He’s only back because he wants something. | 他回来是有目的的 |
[09:23] | I don’t know what exactly.I just know we’re not safe here. | 虽然不知道具体是什么目的 但是 我们在这里不安全 |
[09:27] | Oh, sure. That’s it.Dad has some evil plan. | 好吧 爸爸有阴谋 |
[09:30] | It couldn’t be that he wants to be in my life, that he loves me. | 难道就不可能是他想进入我的生活因为他爱我 |
[09:33] | He isn’t capable of love, Dylan. | 他根本不会去爱 迪伦 |
[09:37] | I found that out the hard way, | 我受尽折磨才明白这点 |
[09:40] | and we need to leave | 我们要在你得到 |
[09:42] | before you learn the same horrible lesson. | 同样的残酷教训之前赶快搬走 |
[09:51] | Move if you want. | 想走你就走吧 |
[09:53] | I’m staying here with my father. | 我要和我爸爸呆在这 |
[09:58] | But what happened? Things were going fine. | 怎么了 不是谈的很好吗? |
[10:01] | I’m sorry. We need another realtor. | 很抱歉 我们要换一个经纪人 |
[10:23] | All right. | 好啦 |
[10:24] | Biscuits are the foundation of any southern meal. | 饼干是所有南方菜中的基础 |
[10:28] | Like my meemaw used to say, “ain’t nothin’ you can make | 就像我祖母以前说的”你做的任何东西 |
[10:30] | don’t taste better on a biscuit. | 配上饼干都会更好吃” |
[10:33] | A fount of wisdom, your meemaw. | 你的祖母真是智慧达人 |
[10:38] | Well… I really appreciate this. Thanks, Adele. | 我真的很感激 谢谢你 阿黛尔 |
[10:41] | “Adele”? If you don’t call me “mama,” I’m gon’ scream. | 阿黛尔? 你要是再不叫我妈妈 我就跟你急 |
[10:44] | Don’t do that… mama. | 别别别… 妈妈 |
[10:48] | now let’s get started. | 让我们动手吧 |
[10:49] | We’re gonna need a flour sifter. | 我们需要一把面粉筛 |
[10:51] | I don’t have one. | 我没有啊 |
[10:53] | – Pastry cutter? – Sorry. | 面团分切机呢? 也没有 |
[10:55] | Dough hooks? – Don’t even know what they are. | 面团搅拌器呢? – 都没听说过 |
[10:59] | That’s fine. We can improvise. | 没事 我们可以现做 |
[11:01] | Why don’t you start by measuring out our dry ingrEdients? | 要不你先来量出需要的干配料? |
[11:07] | The flour and such? | 面粉之类的? |
[11:11] | Michael is gonna be so happy. | 迈克尔会开心死的 |
[11:14] | After a long day of work | 工作一天回家后 |
[11:15] | he can come home to a nice, home-cooked southern meal. | 能吃上一顿美味的 家常的 南方饭菜 |
[11:20] | Although he also enjoys | 虽然他也喜欢 |
[11:21] | coming home to sesame chicken from Red Panda, | 回家后吃小熊猫餐馆”芝麻鸡” |
[11:24] | and they deliver. | 而且他们送外卖 |
[11:27] | you know, it’s a shame that Michael has to work so hard. | 让迈克尔工作得这么辛苦 真是很惭愧 |
[11:31] | But I guess with all the money troubles you two have been havin’… | 但我猜 因为你们的收入有困难吧 |
[11:35] | he told you that? | 他告诉你了? |
[11:37] | Well, we’re getting past it. | 我们已经挺过这一关了 |
[11:39] | Only because my son is rking himself to the bone. | 那是因为我儿子拼死拼活的挣钱 |
[11:42] | You know, it wouldn’t hurt for you to get a job. – I have a job. | 找份工作不会把你怎么样的 – 我有工作 |
[11:46] | Oh, you mean your little drawings? | 你是说那些小涂小画? |
[11:50] | Well, it’s great for a woman to have a hobby. | 女人有自己的嗜好是好事 |
[11:52] | Personally, I decoupage, | 就我来说 我喜欢剪纸装饰 |
[11:54] | but I’m talking about something that pays. | 不过我指的是有薪水的工作 |
[11:56] | Children’s books pay. | 为儿童书画插画能赚钱 |
[11:57] | Really? How much? | 是吗? 能赚多少? |
[12:01] | You know, I think, actually, | 我记得 实际上 |
[12:03] | I might have those dough hooks somewhere. | 我可能在某个地方有个搅拌头 |
[12:07] | Oh, dear. I’ve insulted you. | 噢 亲爱的 我让你难堪了 |
[12:09] | Now I’m just trying to be helpful. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[12:11] | No, no. It’s fine, Adele. | 不 没关系 阿黛尔 |
[12:14] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[12:20] | So we were sort of surprised to get your call. | 接到你电话我们有点吃惊 |
[12:22] | Don’t you need to see Kayla a few more times | 向我们汇报之前 |
[12:25] | before you report back to us? -Well, before continuing with her, | 不该再多看凯拉几次吗? – 在对她继续治疗之前 |
[12:28] | I thought it might be helpful to ask you a few questions. -Oh, go ahead. Shoot. | 我想先问你们几个问题会比较有帮助 – 好的 问吧 |
[12:35] | Do you love Kayla? | 你爱凯拉吗? |
[12:39] | Lynette? | 林内特? – 恩? |
[12:41] | I was talking to you. | 我在和你说话 |
[12:42] | Well… s-sure. | 嗯…当然爱 |
[12:46] | I’ve been very good to her. | 我对她很好 |
[12:48] | That wasn’t his question. | 他不是问这个 |
[12:51] | Do you have a diploma on your wall, Tom? | 你有心理咨询资格证吗 汤姆? |
[12:53] | I don’t think so. Zip it. | 我想没有 所以闭嘴 |
[12:56] | Again, um… | 我再问一遍 |
[13:00] | do you love her? | 你爱她吗? |
[13:04] | Of course I do… | 当然爱… |
[13:06] | as much as I can, given the way she joined our family. | 尽我所能的爱她 考虑到她来我们家的背景 |
[13:09] | It’s just–it’s complicated. | 事情很复杂 |
[13:11] | I understand.The problem is, | 可以理解.问题是 |
[13:14] | Kayla has picked up on your ambivalence, | 凯拉对你矛盾的情感变得习以为常 |
[13:17] | and she’s become a very angry girl. | 她心存怨愤 |
[13:21] | So what do we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[13:23] | Oh, God.Is this gonna be one of those therapy things | 噢 天啊 难道要像其他心理治疗里那样 |
[13:26] | where she hits me with a foam bat? | 让她用泡沫塑料棍子打我? |
[13:29] | There’s a bond that develops between an infant and her mother. | 婴儿和母亲之间会产生一种情感的联系 |
[13:32] | You and Kayla never formed that bond, | 你和凯拉之间从来没有形成过这种默契 |
[13:35] | so what we need to do is recreate it. | 所以我们要做的就是重新创造这种默契 |
[13:38] | It’s called attachment parenting, | 这叫做亲密育儿法 |
[13:40] | and it starts with Kayla being by your side as often as possible. | 第一步就是要凯拉和你尽可能多的呆在一起 |
[13:46] | That sounds like exactly what they need. | 听起来这正是她们所需要的 |
[13:50] | I mean, I don’t have a diploma or anything, but… | 我是说 虽然我没有啥文凭的 但是…. |
[13:52] | I’d really like to give this a try. | 我很想尝试一下这个办法 |
[13:54] | Whatever keeps you and kayla close and interacting– | 一切可以让你和凯拉更亲近的方法 |
[13:57] | go to the movies, go shopping, | 看电影 逛街 |
[13:59] | maybe take a little trip together, just the two of you. | 或许一起出游 就你们俩 |
[14:03] | Could we revisit the foam bat idea for just a second? | 咱们能不能重新考虑一下泡沫球棒的主意? |
[14:06] | The plan sounds great, Doc. Don’t worry. | – 那个主意看起来比较有用 – 别担心 医生 |
[14:09] | I will make sure that they are together constantly. | 我会保证让她们尽量多的呆在一起的 |
[14:14] | As me if I love Tom right now. | 问我是否爱汤姆 |
[14:17] | Go ahead. I dare ya. | 快问呀 我打赌你不敢 |
[14:25] | May I help you? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[14:26] | I haven’t seen Benjamin in a week. | 我已经一周没见过本杰明了 |
[14:29] | I was thinking I’d take him for a few hours. – It’s not really a good time. | 我想带他出去几个小时 – 现在不是时候 |
[14:32] | Well, Bree, whenever I call, it’s not a good time | 布里 我每次打电话来 你都说不是时候 |
[14:34] | so if you don’t mind, | 所以如果你不介意的话 |
[14:36] | I’d like to take my son to the carnival. -Well, that sounds boring. | – 我想带我儿子去嘉年华 – 听上去好没劲 |
[14:39] | I know.Why don’t you take him to Edie’s house, | 我知道了 你怎么不把他带到伊迪家里 |
[14:42] | and he can watch you give her a dental exam with your tongue? | 让他可以看着你用舌头给伊迪做牙科检查啊? |
[14:48] | Bree, you don’t understand. | 布里 你误会了 |
[14:50] | What you saw was bad judgment on Edie’s part | 你看到的只是伊迪那不堪的一部分 |
[14:52] | and good judgment on my part.I pushed her away. | 没看到我这好的一部分 我把她推开了 |
[14:55] | Yes, eventually, with a big, dopey grin on your face. | 对 最后你脸上还戴着傻笑呢 |
[14:58] | Can we please put this behind us? | 我们能不能不提这件事了? |
[15:00] | I would like to take Benjamin. -I don’t think so. | – 我想带本杰明出去 – 不行 |
[15:03] | I’d hate for him to be around en you had another attack of delayed morality, | 我可不希望看到 当你再一次道德沦丧时 他在场 |
[15:06] | either with Edie or behind the wheel of your car. | 和伊迪眉来眼去 或者车轱辘撞上别人 |
[15:10] | I am not having this argument. | 我不想和你争论 |
[15:12] | He is my son, too. | 他也是我儿子 |
[15:15] | Not exactly. | 确切来说 不是 |
[15:18] | What?Don’t even– | 什么? 别想… |
[15:21] | strictly speaking, you’re not even related to him. | 严格来说 你和他根本没有血缘关系 |
[15:23] | I mean, it was fine for you to masquerade as his father when we were together, | 我是说 我们在一起时 你可以假扮他的父亲 |
[15:26] | but now that we’re not– | 不过既然我们分开了 |
[15:27] | this is wrong.I will hire a lawyer. | 这样是不对的 我会请律师的 |
[15:32] | I’ve already hired one.You’ll be hearing from him shortly. | 我已经请好了 很快他就会联系你的 |
[15:39] | Oh, and if you’re in the mood for a carnival, | 噢 对了 如果你想去嘉年华 |
[15:41] | why not call Edie? | 干嘛不去找伊迪? |
[15:43] | I hear you get three throws for a dollar with her, too. | 我听说她一块钱可以让你上三次 |
[15:50] | Bye, Gaby. | 再见 加布 |
[15:52] | You guys going for another walk? | 你们又要去散步啦? |
[15:53] | Yeah. We found this sweet hiking trail– | 是呀 我们发现了这条穿过树林中央– |
[15:55] | goes right through the middle of the woods. – Yeah, and unlike some people, | 甜蜜的徒步旅行小径。 – 是呀 不像某些人 |
[15:58] | Ellie doesn’t let the branches hit me in my face. | 埃莉不会让树枝打到我的脸 |
[16:01] | You’re spoiling him. | 你把他惯坏了 |
[16:08] | what the hell? | 搞什么鬼? |
[16:18] | Ellie, your door is locked! | 埃利 你门锁了! |
[16:21] | Ellie! | 埃利! |
[16:39] | oh, shut up already. | 哦 别叫了 |
[17:07] | Mom, guess what? | 妈妈 你猜怎么着? |
[17:07] | Dad’s coming to my senior recital next week. | 爸爸下周要参加我的高年级独奏会 |
[17:10] | I could swing by and pick you up, if you want. | 如果你愿意的话 我可以顺路过来接你 |
[17:12] | We could make it a real family outing. | 来一次真正的家庭出游 |
[17:15] | Dylan, your father and I need to talk… in private. | 迪伦 我和你爸爸需要私底下谈谈 |
[17:19] | I’m not done saying good-bye. | 我还没说再见呢 |
[17:21] | Yes, you are.Please get rid of that gum. | 你已经说了 把口香糖给我吐了 |
[17:25] | I can hearou smacking all the way in the house. | 在屋子里一直听你不停的嚼 |
[17:30] | – Bye, sweetheart.- Bye, dad. | – 拜拜 宝贝 – 拜拜 老爸 |
[17:39] | Just so we’re clear, | 咱们先讲明 |
[17:41] | there will be no family outings. | 不会有什么家庭出游 |
[17:44] | Now, Kathy, you shouldn’t be | 凯茜 你不应该 |
[17:46] | rude to a man who still has feelings for you. | 这么粗鲁的对待一个对你旧情未了的男人 |
[17:48] | Meaning what? You still love me? | 什么意思? 你还爱我? |
[17:50] | I do. And I know I’m somewhat to blame | 是的 我明白咱们之间的事情 |
[17:53] | for what’s happened between us. | 我应该负责任 |
[17:54] | That’s why I’ve forgiven you for kidnapping our daughter. | 所以我才原谅你抢走了女儿 |
[17:57] | The least you can do is meet me halfway. | 你至少也该和我做个了断。 |
[18:02] | Oh, Wayne. | 哦 韦恩 |
[18:04] | I don’t deserve your forgiveness. | 我不值得你原谅 |
[18:06] | Maybe not, but I’m gonna give it to you anyway ’cause… | 也许不值得吧 但是我还是原谅你 因为…. |
[18:10] | I still think we could be happy together. | 我仍然觉得我们在一起会幸福 |
[18:14] | Could we? | 是吗? |
[18:17] | Given all the things | 鉴于我做了那么多 |
[18:19] | I did that you don’t know about? | 你不知道的事情? |
[18:22] | What’s that? | 什么事? |
[18:23] | I’m talking about all those men I was with | 我说的是咱们结婚时 |
[18:26] | while we were married. | 我和很多男人在一起 |
[18:29] | How can you forgive something like that? | 你能宽恕吗? |
[18:32] | That’s a lie. | 你撒谎 |
[18:34] | You wouldn’t have dared. | 你不敢的 |
[18:35] | Unhappy women do dangerous things. | 痛苦的女人会铤而走险 |
[18:39] | I think the worst was | 我做的最糟的事 |
[18:41] | when I tricked you | 就是骗你相信 |
[18:43] | into thinking Dylan was yours. | 迪伦是你女儿 |
[18:48] | I wanted to tell you the truth, but I was scared… | 我曾想告诉你真相的 但是我太害怕了 |
[18:53] | for obvious reasons. | 显而易见 |
[18:55] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[18:57] | But I’m not worried anymore | 但是我现在不怕了 |
[19:01] | because you’ve changed. | 因为你已经变了 |
[19:04] | So what are you waiting for, Wayne? | 你还等什么呢 韦恩? |
[19:07] | Forgive me. | 原谅我吧 |
[19:11] | Hey there! Mrs. Mccluskey. | 嘿 好啊 麦克劳斯基太太 |
[19:19] | if she’s not mine, then whose is she? | 如果她不是我女儿 那是谁的? |
[19:23] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗? |
[19:27] | Oh,I guess I won’t be seeing you at the recital now. | 恐怕我不会在独奏会上见到你了 |
[19:32] | What a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[19:53] | Are you sure it was cocaine? | 你确定是可卡因么? |
[19:55] | Carlos, I was a fashion model in the ’90s. | 卡洛斯 我是90年代的时装模特 |
[19:57] | I know cocaine. | 我知道可卡因什么样子 |
[19:59] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[20:02] | What are you doing? – I’m calling the police. | – 你在做什么? – 我在报警 |
[20:06] | Shouldn’t we hear Ellis side of the story first? – Here’s Ellie’s side. | – 难道不该先听听埃利斯怎么说吗? – 埃利斯肯定会这样解释 |
[20:10] | “Selling drugs brings in more money than waiting tables.” | 贩毒比做服务生赚得更多 |
[20:12] | There you go. Were you moved? | 就这样 你被打动了吗? |
[20:16] | Okay, look, maybe I was wrong. | 好吧 听着 也许我错了 |
[20:17] | Maybe it was flour. Maybe she’s a pastry chef. | 也许这只是面粉 也许她是个面包师 |
[20:21] | Yeah! And she came up with that tattoo cover story | 没错 而且她编了个纹身的谎话 |
[20:23] | to hide her illicit baking. | 来掩饰自己非法烘焙糕点 |
[20:26] | All right, look, I know we have to do something, | 好吧 我知道我们得采取行动 |
[20:28] | but this woman’s our friend. | 但她是我们的朋友 |
[20:30] | Yes, and I’m a convicted felon still on probation. | 没错 而且我还是一个假释中的重罪犯呢 |
[20:34] | Now if the police find outwe’re harboring a drug dealer, | 如果警察发现我们窝藏了一个毒品贩子 |
[20:36] | they’re gonna fry me.We have to turn her in. | 他们不会轻饶我的 我们必须举报她 |
[20:45] | Well, the priority for me | 对我而言 |
[20:46] | is working out custody of Benjamin. | 最优先的是获得本杰明的监护权 |
[20:48] | To that end, I’ve written down | 为此 我已经写好了 |
[20:50] | all the pertinent facts about the situation. | 所有目前情况的相关事实 |
[20:53] | No, I don’t want to do this over the phone. | 不 我不想电话上谈这事 |
[20:55] | Uh, listen. I’m gonna hop in the shower. | 听着,我现在冲个澡 |
[20:56] | How about we meet in your office in about an hour? Great. Thanks. | 一小时后在你办公室见如何? 好的 谢谢 |
[21:06] | Orson? | 奥森 |
[21:11] | Orson? | 奥森 |
[21:12] | The, uh, the door’s open. | 这…呃..这门是开着的 |
[21:14] | Edie? What are you doing here? Edie? | 伊迪? 你在这儿做什么? 伊迪? |
[21:16] | Get out here, you wuss. | 滚出来 你个软蛋 |
[21:18] | That puritanical robot bitch of yours | 你那个机器人一样刻板的婊子 |
[21:20] | is sabotaging my business. | 正在破坏我的生意 |
[21:23] | Okay, hang on a second.I’ll be right out. | 好吧 等一下 我马上出来 |
[21:45] | you know, uh, Orson… forget it. | 你知道 呃 奥森 算了吧 |
[21:48] | Just–just take a nice, long shower. | 就…就好好洗个澡吧 |
[21:51] | Really? You sure? | 真的? 你真这么想? |
[21:54] | Yeah. Uh, now that I think about it, | 对 呃 我现在觉得 |
[21:57] | I can handle Bree all by myself. | 我自己能处理好布里的问题 |
[22:13] | Bricks of cocaine under her bed. | 她床下有好些可卡因砖块 |
[22:18] | I mean, I-I mean, I think it was cocaine, | 我意思是 我…我意思是 我觉得那是可卡因 |
[22:20] | and I think they’re called bricks. | 似乎量词是应该用砖块吧 |
[22:22] | I’m just a simple housewife.I don’t know what I’m saying. | 我只是个普通的家庭主妇,我不知道自己在说什么 |
[22:26] | Well, you’ve done the right thing, | 好吧 你做的对 |
[22:28] | and it’s thanks to the cooperation of citizens like you– | 感谢你这样的守法好公民 |
[22:30] | yeah, yeah, yeah. When are you gonna get her out of our house? | 是啊 行了 行了 你们什么时候把她弄走? |
[22:33] | Well, it’s a little more complicated than that. | 嗯 情况有点复杂 |
[22:37] | Meaning? | 什么意思? |
[22:39] | Bullock! | 布洛克! |
[22:46] | oh, My God! | 噢 天啊! |
[22:47] | What? What? I can’t see anything. | 怎么了?怎么了? 我什么也看不见 |
[22:50] | It’s one of Ellie’s customers. | 是埃莉的客户 |
[22:52] | Actually, I’m detective Bullock. | 事实上 我是布洛克警探 |
[22:54] | We’ve been tracking Miss Leonard for several months now. | 我们追踪伦纳德小姐有几个月了 |
[22:57] | Okay, so if you know what she’s doing, | 好吧 既然你们知道她在做什么 |
[22:59] | then why don’t you just bust her? – She’s small-time. | – 为什么不逮捕她? – 她只是个小角色 |
[23:02] | We’re trying to get to her supplier, | 我们想要逮到她的上线 |
[23:03] | so we need her to keep dealing. | 所以我们需要她继续干下去 |
[23:05] | Wait. So you’re just gonna leave a drug dealer in our house? | 等等 你们就这么把个毒贩留在我家里? |
[23:10] | Yes.For now we just need you | 是的 现在我们需要你 |
[23:12] | to act normal,pretend like you don’t know anything. | 装作一切正常,假装什么也不知道 |
[23:14] | We’ll move in when the case is made. – Okay, look, | 得手后 我们再行动 – 好吧 听着 |
[23:18] | I’m all for doing my civic duty, but this woman– | 我这么做是出于市民的义务,但这个女人… |
[23:20] | she’s…she’s…sort of a… friend. | 她…她…某种程度上..算是个朋友 |
[23:25] | And now you’re asking us to trick her? | 你要我们骗她? |
[23:26] | I’m not sure we’re comfortable with this. | 这样做我们不太安心 |
[23:31] | Mr. Solis, you’re on probation, right? | 索利斯先生 你是在假释中 对吧? |
[23:34] | How’d you like not to be? | 如果给你自由呢? |
[23:46] | what on earth could you possibly want? | 你到底想怎么样? |
[23:49] | Oh, I wanted to thank you. | 我想谢谢你 |
[23:50] | After you scared off that couple that were going to buy the young house, | 你吓跑了那对要买这幢年轻房子的夫妇之后, |
[23:54] | I, uh, found another buyer, | 我 呃 又找到了一个别的买家 |
[23:56] | null | 他们愿意多出10%的价钱 |
[23:59] | Well, good, when they drop by for their inspection, | 嗯 好呀 当他们来看房子时 |
[24:02] | I’ll just have to have a nice little chat with them, too. | 我肯定也会和他们好好的聊一聊 |
[24:05] | You wouldn’t wanna do that to me. | 你不会这样对我的 |
[24:07] | And after all, we’re family. | 我们毕竟是一家人 |
[24:11] | Family? | 一家人? |
[24:12] | Well, yes, since my nephew Austin | 恩 是呀 既然我的侄子奥斯丁 |
[24:14] | is Benjamin’s biological father, | 是本杰明的生父 |
[24:16] | that makes me Benjamin’s great-aunt– | 那我就是本杰明的姑奶奶了 |
[24:20] | A term I don’t exactly love, | 我真不喜欢这个词 |
[24:22] | but it’s better than “grandma,” | 不过比”外婆”要好点 |
[24:24] | which is what you are. | 你就是这样的人 |
[24:28] | How did you… | 你怎么… |
[24:29] | cute story. | 好故事 |
[24:30] | I-I went over to Orson’s to ask him to get you off my back, | 我…我去了奥森家叫他让你别烦我, |
[24:34] | and the poor sap… | 这可怜的呆瓜… |
[24:35] | he–he’d written the whole sordid tale down | 他…他把整个肮脏的故事都写下来了 |
[24:38] | and left it right there on the table. | 而且刚好放在了桌子上 |
[24:40] | Edie, if word got out, | 伊迪 如果泄露出去了 |
[24:42] | my whole family would be…humiliated. | 我们整个家都会很…丢脸的 |
[24:46] | Oh, I don’t want word to get out. | 我不想事情传出去 |
[24:47] | That would ruin everything, because right now I… | 那一切就都完了 因为现在我… |
[24:51] | well, I own you. | 好吧 我亏欠着你的 |
[24:54] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[24:55] | Glad you asked. | 很高兴你这么问 |
[24:58] | From this moment on,I am your best friend. | 从现在开始,我就是你最好的朋友 |
[25:01] | You’re gonna invite me to all of your fancy parties, | 你得邀请我参加你所有的派对 |
[25:03] | set me up with all your single friends, | 把我介绍给你所有的单身朋友 |
[25:05] | and, well,if I’m ever in the mood for muffins, | 而且 如果我想吃松饼了 |
[25:09] | you’re gonna bake ’em for me. | 你得马上做给我 |
[25:11] | Edie… please. | 伊迪… 别这样 |
[25:13] | And if you don’t, | 如果你不这么做 |
[25:15] | if for one second I don’t feel the love, | 只要有一秒钟我没有感受到爱 |
[25:18] | I’m gonna bury you. | 我就揭穿你 |
[25:21] | You understand? | 明白吗? |
[25:24] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[25:25] | Good. | 好 |
[25:27] | Oh, by the way,um, I’m having an open house tomorrow. | 哦 顺便说一下 我明天在家办家庭招待会 |
[25:31] | A plate of banana nut muffins sure would set the mood. | 一盘香蕉杏仁松饼会使气氛更好 |
[25:35] | Don’t you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[25:43] | Hey, honey, could you get that? Thank you. | 嘿 亲爱的 你去开门好吗? 谢谢 |
[25:49] | hey, Bree, perfect timing. | 嘿 布里 来得正好 |
[25:51] | we were just getting ready to deal the cards. – Bree, are you okay? | – 我们正要开始打牌 – 布里 你没事吧? |
[26:00] | There’s something I’ve been…keeping from all of you, | 有点事…我一直没告诉你们… |
[26:04] | and, um… | 而且… |
[26:08] | we need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[26:15] | Hey, Wayne. | 嘿 韦恩 |
[26:17] | I finished that D.N.A.you wanted. | 我验好你要的DNA了 |
[26:18] | I’m probably gonna get in trouble | 我可能会有麻烦的 |
[26:19] | because I put it in front of Martin’s triple homicide. | 因为我把这个化验,放在了马丁的三连环谋杀案之前 |
[26:22] | You bad girl. | 你太坏了 |
[26:23] | well, I owe you.I just needed to confirm | 喔 我欠你一次 我只是需要证实一下 |
[26:25] | that the vic(victim) and my suspect are related. | 死者和我的嫌疑犯有关联 |
[26:27] | Oh, well, actually, they’re not. | 喔 实际上 他们没关系 |
[26:30] | I ran the samples from the cheek swab | 我对比了你给我的脸颊棉签 |
[26:32] | and the wad of gum you gave me, | 和口香糖样本 |
[26:33] | and your suspect’s not related to the victim at all. | 发现你的嫌疑犯和受害人根本没关系 |
[26:37] | null | – 你确定吗? – 是的 可以100%排除 |
[26:41] | Are you hungry? ‘Cause I worked all through lunch, | 你饿吗? 我一直工作 午饭都没吃 |
[26:44] | and I thought that you and I could go get– | 我想我们可以一起去… |
[26:49] | Wayne? | 韦恩? |
[26:52] | Oh, my god. | 哦 我的天 |
[26:56] | And Edie threatened to use that to… | 伊迪威胁说要用这件事… |
[26:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:00] | Okay, first of all, you’re, | 好吧 首先 你是 |
[27:01] | like, the greatest mom ever to wanna protect Danielle like that. | 史上最伟大的母亲 这样保护着丹妮尔 |
[27:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:07] | I can’t believe she was blackmailing you. | 我真不敢相信她勒索你 |
[27:09] | I can’t lieve she made a play for Orson | 我真不敢相信她为了奥森演了这么一出. |
[27:11] | I can. She went after Carlos and Mike and Karl. | 我信 她追过卡洛斯…麦克风还有卡尔 |
[27:15] | The only person she hasn’t gone after is Tom. | 她唯一没有追的人只有汤姆了 |
[27:18] | Yet. | 没错 |
[27:19] | This woman is outta control. | 这个女人疯了 |
[27:22] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办? |
[27:25] | No. What are we gonna do? | 不 是我们打算怎么办? |
[27:56] | Hey, guys, what’s going on? | 嘿 伙计们 怎么了? |
[27:59] | I told them everything, Edie, | 我全告诉她们了 伊迪 |
[28:01] | about Orson, Benjamin, everything. | 关于奥森和本杰明的所有事情 |
[28:04] | You did? | 是吗? |
[28:05] | She did,so you can kiss | 她说了 现在你可以和 |
[28:06] | that little blackmail scheme good-bye. | 你那无耻的勒索行为吻别了 |
[28:09] | Well, I was only doing it because– | 喔 我这么做都是因为 |
[28:11] | you werenly doing it because you’re the devil. | 你这么做都是因为你是个女魔头 |
[28:14] | Okay, fine, chew me out and let’s get on with it. | 好吧 骂完我了 继续说吧 |
[28:17] | It’s not like all the other times, Edie. | 这次和以往不一样了 伊迪 |
[28:19] | We’re done | 我们完了 |
[28:22] | Done? | 结束? |
[28:23] | We’re not inviting you to poker. We’re not talking to you. | 我们不再邀请你打牌,我们不会再和你说话了 |
[28:25] | We’re not even gonna wave when you jog by. | 我们见面甚至不会跟你打招呼 |
[28:27] | From now on, you are invisible. | 从现在开始 我们都会无视你 |
[28:30] | And we’re gonna make sure every woman in a 5-mile | 而且我们会告诉方圆五里以内的所有女人 |
[28:32] | radius knows the kind of crap you pulled. | 告诉她们你的恶行 |
[28:34] | We tried to be your friends, but you don’t even understand | 我们试着和你做朋友,但是你完全不理解 |
[28:36] | what that word means,so now we’re gonna be something | 什么是朋友 所以 现在我们就要成为 |
[28:39] | you do understand. | 你理解的那种人 |
[28:43] | Guys, wait. Wait. | 伙计们 等等 |
[28:45] | I know I crossed a line this time, | 我知道这次我越界了 |
[28:47] | and, well, I’m–I’m sorry. | 而且 喔 我对不起你们 |
[28:50] | Did you hear something? | 你听到什么了吗? |
[28:52] | Neither did I | 我也没听见 |
[29:08] | over here, honey, look at the camera. | 这里 亲爱的 看镜头 |
[29:10] | Look at the camera. You ready to ride, Dylan? | 看镜头 准备骑了吗 迪伦? |
[29:14] | – Now look, if you’re scared, you don’t have to.- I want to. | 听着 如果你害怕 就不要骑了 -我想骑 |
[29:17] | No, you’re a brave girl. | 不 你是个勇敢的女孩 |
[29:19] | Hold up your arm for the camera, sweetheart. | 把你的手对着镜头 亲爱的 |
[29:21] | – How many stitches is that? – 11 | – 缝了几针? -11针 |
[29:23] | And you didn’t cry once, did you? | 你一直都没哭吧? |
[29:26] | – Can I ride now, please, daddy? | 我现在可以骑了吗 爸爸? |
[29:28] | Of course, baby. | 当然了 宝贝 |
[29:29] | I love you, daddy. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[29:40] | Dylan, it’s me. | 迪伦 是我 |
[29:42] | Uh, you need to come over here tomorrow. | 呃 明天你得过来一下 |
[29:46] | Yeah, I know it’s mother’s day, but it’s okay. | 是的 我知道是母亲节 但是没关系的 |
[29:49] | I got some things to tell you about your mother. | 我要告诉你一些关于你妈妈的事情 |
[29:57] | Oh, I want this one. | 哦 我要这个 |
[30:00] | Yow! It’s a little pricey. | 哟! 有点贵啊 |
[30:03] | But I want it.You’re the one who asked me to go shopping. | 但我想要…是你要带我来买东西的 |
[30:07] | Well, I know, but we’re supposed toe spending time together, | 呃 我知道 但是我们应该一起打发时间 |
[30:09] | not going into debt. | 而不是欠一屁股债 |
[30:15] | how about this one? | 这个怎么样? |
[30:17] | What do you mean, “supposed to”? | “应该”是什么意思? |
[30:20] | I just… | 我… |
[30:22] | it’s good for us to hang out. I enjoy it. | 我们一起逛逛挺好的 我很喜欢 |
[30:25] | Is this something that the doctor made you do? | 是医生叫你这么做的? |
[30:27] | No. All my idea. | 不 是我的主意 |
[30:29] | I just wanted to treat you to a real fun day. | 我只是想和你好好的玩一天 |
[30:33] | All right. You want me to have fun? | 好吧 你想让我开心? |
[30:36] | Buy me this. | 给我买这个 |
[30:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:44] | good times. | 真是好时光 |
[30:47] | I’d like an old-fashioned, please. | 我来一份传统的 |
[30:51] | what’s the matter,Michael? You tuckered out? | 怎么了 迈克尔? 你累了吗? |
[30:54] | Oh, yeah, I just didn’t get much sleep. | 嗯 是的 我只是睡眠不足 |
[30:56] | Honestly, I wonder how you ever get any, | 老实说我觉得你根本没办法睡 |
[30:58] | well, considering you got Susan in the bed | 嗯,考虑到你让苏珊整晚都在床上 |
[31:00] | sawing wood all night. | 锯木头 |
[31:03] | I’m doing what now? | 我怎么了? |
[31:06] | snoring. | 打鼾 |
[31:08] | What’d you say it sounded like, Michael? | 你说听起来像什么? 迈克尔 |
[31:10] | A bunch of bulldogs in a bag? | 一群闷在袋子里的斗牛犬? |
[31:13] | but it is a sound that I’ve come to love. | 但是我已经开始爱上这种声音了 |
[31:16] | you know what my meemaw did to grandpa boo? | 你知道我奶奶是怎么对付我爷爷的吗? |
[31:19] | She sewed a marble in the back of his pajama top, | 她在他睡衣的背面缝了一个弹珠(玻璃球) |
[31:21] | then if he rolled on his back to start snorin’, | 如果他平躺下来开始打鼾的时候 |
[31:23] | it’d wake him right up. But I guess you can’t do that, | 就能把他硌醒了 不过我想你没法这样做 |
[31:27] | seeing as how you sleep in the nude and all. | 因为你是裸睡的 |
[31:32] | well, that’s gonna change real soon. | 嗯 这很快就会改变了 |
[31:35] | I’m gon’ fix my face before I order. Excuse me. | 我先去补妆了 一会儿点菜 不好意思 |
[31:42] | Oh, this is nice. | 太好了 |
[31:43] | Nice? She’s driving me crazy. | 好? 她都把我逼疯了 |
[31:46] | You have got to stop complaining about me to her. | 你不要再向她抱怨我了 |
[31:48] | I don’t… complain. | 我没有…抱怨 |
[31:50] | Well, you could see how I, as the nude, snoring whore, | 你可以想象一下 作为一个裸体的..打鼾的妓女 |
[31:54] | would think so. | 我会怎么想 |
[31:56] | okay, now I might vent a little bit, | 好吧 我知道我可能有点过分, |
[31:57] | but she’s just trying to help. – Well, the next time she tries to help, | – 但她只是想试着帮忙 – 嗯 她下一次想帮忙的时候 |
[32:00] | she’s gonna get an old-fashioned in her face, | 她就会得到传统的对待了 |
[32:02] | so you better step up and start defending me. – okay, okay. | – 所以你最好站出来帮我说话 – 好吧 |
[32:07] | Well, lovely powder room. | 嗯 漂亮的化妆室 |
[32:10] | It’s amazing that such a busy restaurant | 没想到这么忙的饭店 |
[32:12] | can keep their bathroom cleaner than yours. | 竟然把厕所打扫得比你的还干净 |
[32:18] | Now, mama, that’s–that’s not very nice. | 妈妈 这么说很不礼貌 |
[32:21] | Well, you’re the one who told me | 好吧 是你告诉我的 |
[32:22] | you didn’t marry her for her housekeepin’. | 你不是因为她持家才和她结婚的 |
[32:26] | you just need someone to teach these things. | 你只是需要有人来教这些事情 |
[32:28] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[32:30] | Why don’t I stay a few extra weeks, | 我为什么不多呆几周 |
[32:32] | and you and I can spruce the house up? | 我们把房子打扫一下 怎么样? |
[32:35] | And don’t worry. I’ll leave when the baby comes. | 不用担心 等你生了孩子我就走 |
[32:37] | At my age, all that crying just cuts my nerves to shreds. | 像我这把年纪的人,老听小孩哭我会疯掉的 |
[32:41] | Now the first thing we’re gonna do… | 现在我们做的第一件事就是… |
[32:44] | is wash your walls. | 洗墙 |
[32:47] | just ’cause we don’t walk on ’em | 我们不踩它 |
[32:49] | doesn’t mean they don’t get dirty. | 并不代表它们就不脏 |
[33:08] | – oh, my god! My water broke.- What? | 哦 我的天! 我羊水破了 – 什么? |
[33:11] | My water just broke. I’m in labor. | 我的羊水刚破了 我要生了 |
[33:13] | We have to go. – You’re not due for a month. | – 我们得马上就走 – 你预产期还有一个月呢 |
[33:17] | I don’t know what to tell you, mama. Look at me. | 我不知道该跟你说什么 妈妈 看着我 |
[33:20] | Come on. We have to get you to the hospital. | 好了 我们得把你送到医院 |
[33:23] | Well, yes, let’s go. | 没错 快走 |
[33:24] | No, no, no, you should take a cab home and start packing. | 不 不 不 你应该叫辆计程车回家收行李 |
[33:28] | This one feels like a crier. | 这宝贝估计以后会是个爱哭鬼 |
[33:30] | Well, are you sure I should– | 你确定我应该… |
[33:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:40] | You’re doing great, honey. Just keep breathing. | 你最棒了 亲爱的 保持呼吸 |
[33:43] | How close are the contractions? | 上一次宫缩是什么时候? |
[33:44] | A few weeks apart. Wanna go to the movies? | 几个星期以前, 想看电影吗? |
[33:48] | What? | 什么? |
[33:49] | I’m not in labor, okay? | 我还没分娩 好吗? |
[33:51] | But your water broke. I saw it. | 但是你的羊水破了 我看见了 |
[33:53] | That was club soda. | 那是苏打水 |
[33:54] | Amniotic fluid doesn’t have ice cubes and a lemon wedge.- What, you faked that? | – 羊水里是不会有冰块和柠檬角的 – 什么 你假装的? |
[33:58] | I’m sorry. I panicked. | 对不起 我惊慌失措了 |
[33:59] | Your mother just invited herself to stay with us for three weeks, | 你妈妈刚刚不请自来的要跟我们住三个礼拜 |
[34:02] | and you said nothing.I had to come up with a plan. | 而你也不表态 我只能想办法了 |
[34:05] | Well, what happens if we go home with no baby? | 如果我们回家没有抱着小孩怎么交待? |
[34:07] | I didn’t say it was a good plan. | 我没说那是一个好计划 |
[34:08] | Do you see the effect she has on me? | 瞧见她对我产生的影响了吧? |
[34:10] | I just thank god I wasn’t drinking coffee. | 感谢上帝我不是在喝咖啡 |
[34:13] | I could’ve hurt myself. – Okay, I get it. I’ll talk to her. | – 要不然会烫到的 – 好了 我明白了 我去跟她说 |
[34:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:21] | Do you wanna go back in there right now and tell her? | 要不要现在回去跟她说? |
[34:25] | No. No. The restaurant just comped our drinks. | 不 餐厅刚才没算我们的酒水钱 |
[34:27] | We’ll tell her at home. | 我们回家再告诉她 |
[34:31] | Well, we’ve done enough damage for one day. | 今天我们破费的可真不少 |
[34:35] | Let’s go home. | 回家吧 |
[34:36] | I want a corn dog first. | 我想先吃一个玉米热狗 |
[34:37] | Oh, honey, we’re about to have dinner. | 宝贝 该吃晚饭了 |
[34:39] | But I’m hungry now. I want a corn dog. | 我现在就饿了 我想吃玉米热狗 |
[34:42] | All right. Thank you. If you’re hungry, | 好的 谢谢. 如果你饿了 |
[34:45] | I’ll get you something healthy,and you can have it in the car. | 我去给你买点健康食品 在车上吃 |
[34:49] | Corn. Dog. Why can’t I have one? | 为什么不给我吃玉米热狗 |
[34:53] | well, at this point, | 好吧 目前看来 |
[34:55] | because of the way you’re acting. | 是因为你的表现 |
[34:57] | Please don’t do this, Kayla. | 你没必要这样 凯拉 |
[34:58] | We have been having such a nice time. | 我们曾度过多么美好的时光啊 |
[35:00] | And we can keep having a nice time. | 我们可以继续更美好的时光 |
[35:02] | Just give me what I want | 只要你能满足我的要求 |
[35:04] | or you’re not gonna like what happens. | 否则你对将要发生的事可是不会喜欢的 |
[35:08] | Are you… threatening me? | 你这是…威胁我么? |
[35:10] | I’m just saying… | 我的意思是… |
[35:12] | I got that idiot Preston to jump off the roof. | 我能让小傻瓜普雷斯顿从屋顶上跳下来 |
[35:14] | Wonder what I could get Penny to do. | 不知道我能让佩妮做什么 |
[35:21] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[35:23] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that, but that was… | 对不起 我不该打你 只是… |
[35:28] | that was horrible, what you said. | 你说的话 太恐怖了 |
[35:31] | And–and… | 还有… |
[35:32] | you should never say that again. | 你绝对不能再这么说了 |
[35:35] | Okay, so… | 好吧 那么… |
[35:37] | come on. Let’s go. Come on. | 快点 我们走 来吧 |
[35:49] | Oh, Susan, you’re up. | 苏珊 你起床了啊 |
[35:51] | Michael told me about your false labor. | 迈克尔说你是假产 |
[35:53] | That was unusual. -Well, it happens. | – 那可真是少见 – 但它的确会发生 |
[35:57] | I know, but usually your water doesn’t break. | 我知道 但通常羊水不会破 |
[35:59] | Oh, that… | 呃 这个嘛 |
[36:01] | turns out I spilled some club soda. | 其实是我洒了苏打水 |
[36:04] | Well, no surprise there. | 噢 这就难怪了 |
[36:07] | Michael told me what a klutzy kathy you are. | 迈克尔说你总是笨手笨脚 |
[36:12] | I’m glad he finds that cute. | 幸好他觉得这样很可爱 |
[36:14] | I myself don’t have the patience. | 我是没那个耐心 |
[36:22] | hey, mama. | 嘿 妈妈 |
[36:23] | Hello, Michael. | 你好 迈克尔 |
[36:25] | Do you have a mother’s day present for me? | 你有母亲节礼物要送给我吗 |
[36:28] | He sure does, but I want mine first. | 他肯定准备了 不过要先送我 |
[36:32] | Mama, we need to talk. | 妈妈 我们应该谈谈 |
[36:34] | – About what? – About the way you talk to people. | – 谈什么? – 谈你说话的方式 |
[36:38] | I mean, um, sometimes you can be a little too… honest. | 我是说 呃 你有时候有点太…太直接 |
[36:47] | sorry. Go on. | 对不起 你继续 |
[36:50] | It’s just… you don’t realize how things sound | 但是 你不知道那些话听起来是怎样的 |
[36:53] | when they’re coming out of your mouth. | 当它们从你的口中说出时 |
[36:54] | I know you mean well– ohh! | 我知道你是好意,啊哦! |
[36:58] | I’m getting to it. – No, no, no, I-I love where this is going. | – 我正要说呢 – 不 不 不 我喜欢这样的谈话 |
[37:02] | It’s just that, mama, sometimes when you’re talking to Susan– | 妈妈 只是有时你跟苏珊说话的时候 |
[37:05] | Susan, you look a little pale. Are you okay? | 苏珊 你脸色不好 没事吧? |
[37:08] | Oh, she’s fine. And I wish she’d cut it out. | 她没事 我希望她可以收起那一套了 |
[37:11] | No, I’m not trying to– | 不 我不是想… |
[37:13] | Susan? | 苏珊? |
[37:15] | Are–are you going into labor? For real? | 你要生了? 这次是真的? |
[37:17] | Maybe. Who cares? Let her have it. | 可能是 管它呢 你先说完 |
[37:20] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[37:21] | Mama, you’ve gotta stop taking potshots at Susan. | 妈妈 你得停止抨击苏珊 |
[37:23] | She’s my wife, and I love her, | 她是我的妻子 而且我很爱她 |
[37:25] | and I can’t have you upsetting her. | 不希望你诋毁她 |
[37:26] | Sweetheart, I-I am deeply sorry and mortified. | 亲爱的 我真是抱歉 这太尴尬了 |
[37:31] | If–if I’ve caused you any distress, | 如果我给你们带来什么苦恼的话 |
[37:34] | I never meant to hurt your feelings. | 但我无意为之 |
[37:36] | Apology accepted. Let’s go. | 我接受你的道歉 我们赶紧走 |
[37:44] | Happy mother’s day! | 母亲节快乐! |
[37:49] | Oh, My gosh! | 哦 我的天哪 |
[37:51] | That is so sweet. Thank you so much. | 那真是太好了 非常感谢 |
[37:55] | – We’re gonna go get your present. – Yeah. | – 我们去拿礼物 – 对 |
[37:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:59] | I hope you like turtles. | 我希望你喜欢海龟 |
[38:02] | So… | 那么 |
[38:05] | no Kayla? | 凯拉…没来? |
[38:07] | Well, she’s still pretty upset. | 她还是很不开心 |
[38:09] | Again, I know I crossed the line, | 再说一次 我知道我太过分了 |
[38:11] | and I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:13] | You know what? Let’s not get into this. | 你知道吗 咱们现在不要谈这个 |
[38:14] | I’m just gonna get angry all over again. | 否则我又要发火了 |
[38:16] | Tom, if you had been there and heard what she said… | 汤姆 如果你当时在场并听到她所说的 |
[38:20] | It doesn’t matter. You hit her. | 无论如何 你打了她 |
[38:25] | Honey, she’s just a little girl. | 宝贝 她还是个孩子 |
[38:27] | And now thanks to you, she’s a frightened little girl. | 拜你所赐 她现在惊恐不安了 |
[38:32] | Sorry to bother you, Dr. Dolan | 很抱歉打扰你 多兰医生 |
[38:33] | but you said I could call anytime. | 你说随时可以打电话的 |
[38:37] | My mom… | 我妈妈 |
[38:39] | she hit me. | 她打我 |
[38:42] | No, it’s not the first time. | 不 不是第一次了 |
[38:45] | I was afraid to tell you | 我不敢告诉你 |
[38:46] | ’cause I knew what she would do if she found out. | 因为我知道如果她发现了的话她会做什么 |
[38:48] | Please help me. | 请救救我吧 |
[38:50] | I don’t feel safe here. | 我在这没有安全感 |
[38:53] | I have to go. She’s coming. | 我要挂了 她来了 |
[39:09] | uh ,sorry about the mess.The maid took the week off. | 不好意思 这里这么乱 保姆这周请假了 |
[39:14] | You said you wanted to talk to me and… | 你说想跟我谈谈… |
[39:17] | tell me things about mom? | 并告诉我关于妈妈的事情 |
[39:19] | You know what, kiddo? I-I had kind of a bad day yesterday. | 听着 孩子 我昨天过的不好 |
[39:22] | I sat around here drinking, feeling sorry for myself. And… | 我坐在这里喝酒 顾影自怜 |
[39:28] | and then I called you. | 然后给你打了电话 |
[39:30] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[39:31] | If you’re feeling sad or whatever, | 如果你感到难过或别的什么 |
[39:33] | you should always call me. | 你尽管给我打电话 |
[39:35] | None of this is your fault. I hope you know that. | 希望你清楚 这不是你的错 |
[39:38] | None of what? | 什么不是我的错? |
[39:39] | I tried so hard to let the past just be the past. | 我努力过 让过去成为过去 |
[39:43] | I didn’t– I didn’t wanna bring up | 我不想…我不想再提 |
[39:45] | who did what to who or why. | 谁对谁做了什么或者为什么 |
[39:47] | What did mom say to you? | 妈妈跟你说什么了? |
[39:49] | And it turns out I’ve been kidding myself all this time. | 结果原来一直都是我庸人自扰 |
[39:52] | This family that I’ve been fighting for– | 我为之奋斗的这个家庭 |
[39:53] | it just– | 它甚至 |
[39:58] | it doesn’t even… | 根本就不存在 |
[39:59] | We don’t need her. | 我们不需要她 |
[40:01] | I’m fine with just you and me. | 咱俩过也挺好 |
[40:03] | I’m happy now. | 我现在挺高兴的 |
[40:08] | Dad, you’re hurting me. | 爸爸 你弄疼我了 |
[40:13] | Dad, what’s the matter? | 爸爸 怎么了? |
[40:18] | You have to go. | 你得走了 |
[40:22] | What’s wrong? Did I do something? | 怎么了? 我做错了什么吗? |
[40:23] | Get outta here! Now! | 快滚! 快点! |
[40:42] | Ellie? Brunch is almost ready! | 艾莉? 早午餐快准备好了! |
[40:46] | This is gonna be so hard. | 这太难了 |
[40:48] | You can’t think of her as your friend. | 你不能老想着她是你朋友 |
[40:50] | Think of her as a drug dealer | 想着她是一个毒贩子 |
[40:51] | who could’ve gotten us into a lot of trouble. – I’ll try. | – 想着她给我们带来这么多麻烦 – 我试试看 |
[40:58] | Shoot. | 噢 见鬼 |
[41:00] | I wanted to surprise you. – What’s this? | – 我本来想给你惊喜的 – 这是什么 |
[41:03] | Well, you know, it’s mother’s day, and… | 你也知道 今天是母亲节 而… |
[41:06] | I have kind of a crappy relationship with my mom | 我跟我老妈的关系很糟 |
[41:09] | so… | 所以… |
[41:11] | this is my way of saying thanks for being nicer to me | 我想以此感谢你对我这么的好 |
[41:13] | than she ever was. | 因为我老妈从来没有 |
[41:19] | Oh, honey! | 哦 宝贝! |
[41:24] | I’m glad I didn’t get you the chocolates. | 幸好没给你买巧克力 |
[41:28] | no, Travers, no, I decided spending mother’s day with you is more important | 不 特拉弗斯 我决定了 和你共度母亲节 |
[41:32] | than spending time showing people stupid houses. | 比花时间带人们看那些糟糕的房子更重要 |
[41:38] | Oh, love you, too, sweetheart. | 哦 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[41:41] | Actually, I think mommy’s gonna be | 事实上 我想妈妈从现在开始 |
[41:44] | spending a lot more time with you from now on. | 会花更多的时间和你在一起 |
[41:46] | But we’ll talk about that when I get there, okay? | 我到了再跟你聊 好么? |
[41:49] | I love you, baby. I’ll see you soon. | 我爱你 回头见 |
[42:00] | It happens the second sunday of every May. | 每年五月的第二个星期日 |
[42:05] | We celebrate the women | 我们纪念 |
[42:07] | who give us life… | 那些赐予我们生命的女人 |
[42:09] | and so much more. | 感激她为我们付出的那么多 |
[42:13] | The ones who protect us at all costs… | 她不顾一切保护我们… |
[42:20] | who have the courage to fight those who would do us harm… | 她鼓足勇气抵抗要伤害我们的人… |
[42:27] | who put our happiness ahead of their own. | 她把自己的幸福放在我们的幸福之后 |
[42:33] | But mostly… | 通常… |
[42:34] | we celebrate a mother’s love, | 我们赞美母爱 |
[42:38] | which is constant, eternal.. | 母爱坚定永恒 |
[42:42] | and there from the very beginning. | 从出生便伴随着我们 |