Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Orson’s secret came out. 奥森的秘密曝光
[00:05] So you don’t know that your husband tried to kill Mike? 你竟然不知道你丈夫曾要谋杀迈克?
[00:08] And Bree couldn’t forgive him. 布里无法原谅他
[00:13] Lynette’s stepdaughter Kayla… 莱内特的继女凯拉…
[00:15] never adjusted to being part of their family… 总是不愿融入这个家庭
[00:18] but I’m never gonna love her,and you can’t make me. 我永远不会爱她 你也强迫不了我
[00:21] And Dylan reconnected with her real father. 迪伦和亲生父亲再度相逢
[00:24] I’d like to have a relationship with you, 我好想和你保持父女之情
[00:27] but if your mom is still scared of me, I don’t wanna upset her again. 但如果你妈妈还害怕我, 我也不想再烦她
[00:30] I don’t have to tell her. 我不用告诉她
[00:38] It happens in every marriage. 每段婚姻都如此
[00:42] Couples accumulate lovely things– 夫妻俩收集小玩意
[00:45] things that make a house a home. 让屋子更像温馨的爱巢
[00:50] But when the home is broken,these things must be divided. 但当爱巢破裂时 这些东西也要跟着分家
[00:55] The most dignified way 而最有尊严的方式就是
[00:57] to do this is for each spouse 夫妇双方
[00:59] to keep what is most important to them. 保留对自己最重要的东西
[01:03] And bree and orson hodge were nothing… 布里和奥森则不会别的…
[01:07] if not dignified. 只会严肃循事
[01:09] I assume you’ll want the pewter cat. 我猜你想要那个白镴猫
[01:13] That was my gift to you. 那是我送你的礼物
[01:14] You adored it,as I recall. 我记得你很喜欢它
[01:15] That’s why I’m giving you the choice. 所以我才让你做选择
[01:22] And what about that Hummel from your aunt? 那你姑姑送的这件大黄蜂呢?(Hummel:丹麦运动服饰品牌)
[01:24] It’s ugly as sin 虽然奇丑无比
[01:25] but she insists that it’s valuable. 但她非说价值连城
[01:27] You keep it. Keep everything. 你留着吧 把所有东西都留着
[01:30] There’s only one thing in this house that I want. 这间房子里 只有一件东西我想要
[01:32] I know,but I’m the one thing you can’t have. 我知道 但是你不可能拥有的就是我
[01:35] Please,you have to forgive me. 求求你 务必原谅我
[01:37] Orson,every wife understands 奥森 妻子们都知道
[01:39] that her husband will make a few mistakes– 她的丈夫会犯错误
[01:41] a forgotten anniversary,the occasional harsh word, 忘记结婚纪念日 偶尔出口伤人
[01:44] but we all have to draw the line somewhere, 但妻子都有个限度
[01:46] and I’m drawing mine at the attempted 我的限度就是
[01:48] murder of my best friend’s husband. 意图谋杀我闺蜜的丈夫
[01:50] Bree,if I could open up my heart 布里 如果我能敞开心扉
[01:52] and show you how sorry I am, I would. But I can’t. 向你展示我有多后悔 我会的.但是我没办法
[01:55] There must be something else I could do. 肯定还有什么别的方法可以挽救的
[02:02] There is one thing. 有一种方法
[02:04] Name it. 你说吧
[02:07] Turn yourself in to the police. 向警察自首
[02:09] But the statute of limitations hasn’t run out. 但诉讼时效还没有过
[02:12] They would arrest me. 他们会逮捕我
[02:13] And you’d probably go to prison. – Yes,I could go away for years. – 你可能会进监狱 – 是呀 我可能要坐好几年的牢
[02:16] Exactly,and if you could muster that kind of moral courage, 的确 如果你有勇气做到这一点
[02:19] I think I could forgive you. 我想我就可以原谅你了
[02:23] Oh,come on. 哦 拜托
[02:25] I promise I’ll wait for you. 我保证我会等你的
[02:30] Bree… 布里…
[02:32] I can’t go to prison. 我不能去坐牢
[02:37] Very well. 很好
[02:43] So do you want the cat or not? 你到底要不要这只猫?
[02:46] Inny separation 在每一场离别中
[02:49] it’s only fair that each spouse get to keep what is most important to them. 夫妇只有保留对自己最重要的东西才能叫作公平
[02:56] That’s how Bree hodge got to keep her pewter cat… 这也就是为什么布里会保留那只白镴猫…
[03:01] and Orson Hodge got to hold on to… 而奥森·霍奇则得到了…
[03:06] his freedom. 他的自由
[03:19] The suburbs are flush with a certain kind of fool. 社区里到处都有一种傻瓜
[03:23] You know the type– 就是那一种
[03:25] the man who opens his door to total strangers… 为陌生人开门的男人…
[03:29] the woman who never uses her latch. 从来不用插梢的女人
[03:34] It never occurs to them 他们从来没有想过
[03:36] that letting someone into their home… 让某人走进他们的家门…
[03:39] means letting them into their lives. 就等于把他们请进了自己的生活中
[03:43] Hi,I’m Ellie.I understand you got a room to rent. 嗨 我是埃利 我得知你们有一件房间要出租
[03:46] Yeah,come on in. 是啊 进来吧
[03:48] So because of my husband’s disability, 因为我丈夫双目失明
[03:50] our financial situation has changed, 我们经济变得拮据
[03:52] and we have this big house. 只剩这间房子了
[03:53] Well,it’s an amazing place,and I love the room. 这里真漂亮 我很喜欢这个房间
[03:56] I can’t believe it’s still available. 没想到能租到
[03:57] Well,you know…anyhow,uh,you have a great credit score. 你知道….话说回来 你的信誉记录不错
[04:03] Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa,what was that? 哇 哇 哇 哇 那是什么意思?
[04:05] What was what? 什么是什么意思?
[04:07] Ellie,did she just give me a dirty look? 埃莉 她是不是对我摆臭脸了?
[04:12] yeah,I thought so. 是的 我就知道
[04:15] I’m sorry,Ellie. 对不起 埃莉
[04:16] There’s been some tension between my husband and me. 我先生和我之间有点小紧张
[04:19] See,the truth is,we could’ve had the room rented by now 如果不是我丈夫有狂想症
[04:22] if my husband wasn’t so paranoid. 这房子早就租出去了
[04:24] Why,because I wouldn’t let the swedish bodybuilder move in? 为什么? 就因为我没租给那个瑞典健身男?
[04:27] You’re as blind as a fruit bat. 你现在瞎得就像一只狐蝠
[04:28] How would you know if he’s a bodybuilder? 你怎么知道他是个健美先生?
[04:30] I brushed up against him.I felt his bicep.It was huge. 我碰了他一下 感觉到了他的二头肌 很大的
[04:34] That wasn’t his bice 那不是他的二头肌
[04:35] why do you think he rushed out of here? 要不你觉得他怎么会马上就搬走了呢?
[04:38] Okay,I normally dig this sort of interpersonal stuff, 好吧 通常我愿意倾听这些八卦
[04:42] but I have a class in 20,so back to me? 但是我20分钟后还有课 所以能谈正题么?
[04:46] You’re right,Ellie. 你说得对 埃莉
[04:47] My husband was totally inappropriate. 我丈夫真是不识相
[04:49] So a class? Are you a teacher? -Actually,I’m an art student. – 要上课? 你是老师? – 实际上 我是学绘画的
[04:53] My life was working pretty well, 我的生活一直不错
[04:55] and so I decided to junk it 所以我打算毁了它
[04:56] and learn how to paint fruit.It’s,uh,stupid,right? 来学如何画水果 很傻 对吧?
[05:00] No it’s gutsy. 才不会 你很勇敢
[05:03] Well,we like you,Ellie, 我们挺喜欢你的 埃莉
[05:06] and if you have first and last months’ rent, 如果你打算租全年
[05:08] we’d like you even more. – Fantastic. – 我们会更喜欢你的 – 没问题
[05:10] I just hit the bank,so do you mind cash? 我刚去了银行 你介意我付现金么?
[05:13] Oh,no,I love cash. Cash and I go way back. 哦 不介意 我喜欢现金 现金和我是老朋友了
[05:19] So are you okay with this, 你满意么
[05:20] or do you need to grope her,too? 是否需要摸一下她?
[05:22] So that really wasn’t the guy’s arm? 那真的不是那家伙的胳膊么?
[05:25] It had an elbow. 还有手肘呢
[05:30] Is this the clean pile? 这一堆是干净的盘子吗?
[05:33] ‘Cause I’m not seeing it! 我可没看出来
[05:34] You know what? Do ’em all again. 听着 重洗一遍
[05:36] This time,use a little elbow grease. 这次用点力
[05:41] How are they doing? 他们干得怎么样?
[05:42] They are not suffering enough for my taste. 在我看来 这些还不够艰苦
[05:44] Are you sure that washing dishes is the right punishment? 你确定刷盘子是最好的惩罚方式?
[05:48] Well,gee,I’m kind of at a loss here,Tom. 我也搞不清楚了 汤姆
[05:49] Dr. Spock didn’t have a chapter on how to punish your kids 斯波克医生的书里没介绍怎么惩罚
[05:52] for burning down a building. 纵火的孩子
[05:54] I just don’t feel like we’re handling this right. 我只是觉得我们处理的方式不对头
[05:57] Maybe we should take ’em to therapy. 也许咱们该带他们去看心理医生
[06:00] Tom,they’re not serial killers. 汤姆 他们又不是杀人狂
[06:02] They’re two little boys 他们只是两个孩子
[06:04] who were afraid their parents were breaking up. 他们只是害怕父母会分开
[06:06] But still… 但是…
[06:06] No.We can handle this in-house. 不 我们可以在家里解决这个问题
[06:09] We can make sure they never do anything like this again. 我们可以确保他们下不为例
[06:13] Fine.We’ll try it your way. 好吧 我们就听你的
[06:16] But this next month 但是接下来这一个月
[06:18] is gonna be like boot camp for these guys. 对这两个家伙来说就像是新兵训练营
[06:20] they are going to be cleaning out the gutters, 他们要清理水槽
[06:23] taking out the trash,mowing the lawns. 倒垃圾 修剪草坪
[06:25] Wait a second. Those are your chores. 等等 这些该你干的
[06:26] No time to talk.Dinner shift’s starting. 没时间说了 晚饭轮班开始了
[06:32] okay,this is the place. 好了 就是这里了
[06:34] Oh,here,let me throw that away for you. 给我吧 我帮你扔了
[06:36] No,I’m not finished with it. 不 我还没吃完呢
[06:39] It’s a lamaze class. 只是心理助产课程(无痛分娩)
[06:40] I guarantee you I will not be the only woman 我敢肯定不会只有我手里
[06:42] in there holding a chimichanga. 拿着玉米煎饼的
[06:45] It’s all couples. 这么多对夫妻
[06:48] I wish Mike didn’t have that rehab thing tonight. 如果迈克今晚不用去戒瘾所多好
[06:51] Do you want me to stay? I can skip the movie. 用不用我留下来? 我可以不去看电影
[06:53] oh,no,that’s okay.I’ll be fine. 不 没事,我自己就行
[06:56] Okay. Have fun. 好吧 玩得开心点
[07:12] quit eyeing it. I ain’t sharing. 别看了 我不给你吃
[07:16] Okay,don’t talk. Just listen. 好的 别说话 听我说
[07:18] Remember last year when I brought up dad’s new girlfriend, 还记得去年我提到老爸的新女朋友
[07:20] and you said you never wanted to hear another word 而你说再也不想听
[07:21] about one of his skanks again? – Yeah. – 我提到他任何一个贱女人吗? – 是的
[07:25] Okay,well,I just spotted them in the hallway, 好吧 我刚才在走廊上看到他们了
[07:27] and there’s something you should know. 有一件事得告诉你
[07:32] Oh- My god. 哦 我的天啊
[07:35] Okay,you’re all caught up. -He got his skank pregnant,and you didn’t tell me? – 好吧 你都看到了 – 他把那贱人肚子搞大了 你竟然没告诉我?
[07:38] I tried,remember? I said,”dad and Marisa are about to–“ 我想说来着 还记得不? 我说”老爸和玛丽莎就要…”
[07:40] and then you stopped me,and then you said, 然后你就打断我了 接着你说
[07:42] “talk to the hand,” and I said,”no one says that anymore”– – okay,I get it. 你说”别跟我说” 我说”那我不提了” – 好吧 我知道了
[07:44] One more thing. They’re married. See ya. 还有一件事 他们结婚了 拜拜
[07:47] Susie Q.What a small world! 苏西Q 世界真小啊!
[07:51] Look how fat you are. 瞧你肥的
[07:54] Hello,Karl. 你好 卡尔
[07:56] Marisa,this is Susan,my ex-wife. 玛丽莎 这是苏珊 我的前妻
[07:59] Hello. It’s so nice to finally meet…you. 你好 很高兴终于和你…见面了
[08:04] Honey,I-I’m gonna go sign us in and get us a couple mats. 亲爱的 我去登记 拿两个垫子
[08:07] Okay. 好的
[08:10] Can you believe this? 你相信吗?
[08:11] What are the chances we’d end up having more kids,huh? 我们俩现在又都要有孩子了真难以置信 不是吗?
[08:14] Especially you. – What does that mean? – 特别是你 – 你说那话是什么意思?
[08:17] – I’m just saying,most eggs your age don’t take. – 我是说 像你这种年龄通常怀不上了
[08:20] Power to you. 是你的魔力啊
[08:21] Okay,clearly,this is not going to work. 好吧 说明白点 我们不能在同一个班里
[08:23] So why don’t you take your child bride 你为什么不领着你的未成年老婆
[08:25] and find another class? 去找别的班?
[08:26] I know. She’s young.Makes you wanna have work done,huh? 我知道 她很年轻 你是不是想马上去整整?
[08:30] Or should I say,more work done? – The only work – 或者应该说 多整整? (指减肥) – 我唯一做的就是
[08:34] I’ve had done was getting 185 pounds of ugly fat sucked out of my house. 把一个185磅的一身肥肉的丑八怪赶出了我家
[08:38] You’re jealous. I get it. 你吃醋了 我知道了
[08:39] She’s gorgeous,funny,a law professor. 她是个漂亮 风趣的法律教授
[08:44] Oh,no,no,no,th-those are not the legs of a law professor. 哦 不不 那两条腿可不像是法学教授的
[08:47] Not that she needs to work. 她又不需要工作
[08:48] I just made partner at my firm. Thanks. 我刚刚成为了我事务所的合伙人 谢谢
[08:50] I keep telling her,”slow down. 我老是跟她说 “慢慢来”
[08:53] “If you need something to do, “如果你真想干点什么
[08:54] why not oversee the remodel of our new skI chalet?” 为什么不把我们的滑雪小屋重新装修一下?”
[09:00] Well,I better get back to Marisa. 我要回去找玛丽莎了
[09:02] And by the way,you’re dripping. 还有 你的东西在滴水(暗指她流口水)
[09:18] Bye,Mom. I’m leaving. 再见 妈妈 我走了
[09:19] Be home by 10:00. 10点以前记得回来
[09:21] 10:00? But it’s almost 8:00 now. 10点? 现在都快8点了
[09:22] Yes,and it’s also a school night. 没错 你明天还要上学
[09:26] fine.Introduce me to this boy, 好吧,跟那个男孩介绍一下我
[09:28] and we’ll talk about king your curfew later. 我们等会再说宵禁的事
[09:32] Yeah,maybe some other night. 好吧 以后有机会再说吧
[09:33] Sweetie,i’m gonna have to meet him eventually. 宝贝 我最后总会见到他的
[09:36] It’s just…I don’t even know if I like him yet. 只是…我还不知道我到底喜不喜欢他
[09:40] When I do,you can meet him. 当我确定了以后 你就可以见他了
[09:43] I’ll be home by 10:00. 我10点以前回来
[09:49] – hey,dad. 嘿 老爸
[09:50] – Hey,princess. – 嘿 小公主
[09:51] Let’s go. I’m starving. 我们走吧 我饿死了
[09:57] Honey,I can’t find my nail file.Have you seen it? 亲爱的 我的指甲锉不见了 你看见了吗?
[10:00] Is that some kind of joke? 你在开玩笑吧?
[10:03] Oh,right.I keep forgetting you’re useless. 哦 对的 我总是忘记你现在是废物了
[10:06] I’m gonna see if Ellie has one. 我去看看埃莉有没有
[10:12] Hey,Ellie,you got a sec? 嘿 埃莉 你有空吗?
[10:14] Be right there. 马上就来
[10:17] hey,what’s up? 嘿 什么事?
[10:18] hey, uh…oh,I’m sorry. 嘿 呃… 我很抱歉
[10:21] I didn’t know you were…tertaining. 我不知道你在…接待客人
[10:25] Hey,I’m Gaby.Solis. 嘿,我是加布.索利斯
[10:28] Hey 嘿
[10:29] Um,so what do you need? 有什么可以帮你的吗?
[10:31] Oh,you know what? It can wait. 哦 以后再说
[10:33] I’ll see you in the morning. 明早见
[10:41] okay,that was weird. 好吧 太奇怪了
[10:43] What? 怎么了?
[10:45] Earlier tonight,I saw a guy coming out of Ellie’s room, 今晚早些时候 我看到有个男人从埃莉的房间出来
[10:48] so I assumed it was her boyfriend, 所以我以为那个是她男友
[10:49] but just now I caught her in there with another guy. 但是刚才我看见她房里有另一个男人
[10:52] Okay.So we have two tramps living in our house. 好吧,现在我们家有两个荡妇了
[10:57] That was for the “useless” comment,wasn’t it? 你这算是对刚才我说你是废物的报复?
[10:59] And it felt good. 对的 而且感觉爽歪歪
[11:05] oh,it sounds like he’s leaving. 我听见他好象要走了
[11:08] I hope it’s not ’cause of me. 希望不是因为我的缘故
[11:11] Maybe I should go apologize. 也许我应该去道歉
[11:28] okay,there may be two tramps in this house 好吧 也许这里是有两个荡妇
[11:30] but only one of ’em is getting paid. 可是只有一个被付了钱
[11:37] hey,Lynette. 嘿 莱内特
[11:38] Ida’s cat got out again.You haven’t seen him,have ya? 艾达的猫又跑出来了 你看见没?
[11:40] No,sorry.I hope you find him. 没有 抱歉 希望你能找到
[11:42] Well,if he’s anything like Ida,he’ll wander into my house drunk 如果它和艾达一样的话,它就会在演”指路明灯”的时候(日间肥皂剧)
[11:45] the next time “Guiding Light” is on. 醉醺醺的跑进来了
[11:50] wait. Hold on. I have to fix this. 等一下 我得修好这个
[11:55] This is so unfair. 这太不公平了
[11:57] Yeah,I know. I hate her. 是呀 我知道 恨死她了
[12:00] How come she’s not in trouble? 她怎么会没事?
[12:02] Because we started the fire,you idiot, 因为是我们放的火 笨蛋
[12:03] so now we have to be punished. 所以现在我们要受罚
[12:06] I know,but it was her idea! – Boys? – 我知道 但那是她的主意呀 – 伙计们?
[12:12] Who are you talking about? 你们在说谁?
[12:19] Kayla? 凯拉?
[12:21] Can I speak to you for a second? 我能和你说两句话吗?
[12:23] I guess. 我想可以
[12:25] I need to ask you something, 我有件事要问你
[12:26] and I want you to tell me the truth,okay? 我要你对我坦白 好吗?
[12:32] Did you have anything to do 瑞克饭店火灾事件
[12:33] with the fire at rick’s restaurant? 和你有没有关系?
[12:36] Did someone say I did? 有人说和我有关吗?
[12:38] I’m looking for a “yes” or “no” answer here. 你只要回答”是”或者”不是”就行
[12:43] I didn’t start the fire. 我没有放火
[12:44] No,the twins did,but they say it was your idea. 不 是双胞胎放的 但是他们说是你的主意
[12:50] It was a joke. 我开了个玩笑
[12:51] I didn’t think they’d actually do it. 我没想到他们真的会照做
[12:53] Kayla… 凯拉…
[12:54] why would you even joke about something like that? 你干嘛要开那种玩笑?
[12:59] We heard you and daddy talking about 我们听到你和老爸说
[13:01] how Rick wanted to take you away. 瑞克很想把你带走
[13:03] Porter was so mad.He wanted to blow rick up. 波特很生气 他想给瑞克点颜色看看
[13:06] Preston told him he could use dynamite. 普雷斯顿告诉他可以用炸药
[13:08] I told them that was stupid. 我说太愚蠢了
[13:10] No one has dynamite in their house. 没有人家里有炸药的
[13:14] But everyone has matches. 但是每个人家里都有火柴的
[13:17] Do you have any idea what you’ve done? 你知道自己做了什么事吗?
[13:19] Someone could have been killed. 有人可能会丧命的
[13:21] But they weren’t. 但是没人死呀
[13:22] But it doesn’t matter! 那不是重点!
[13:24] Intentionally setting a fire is a very serious crime. 蓄意放火是一项很严重的罪名
[13:29] Don’t you get that? 你难道不明白吗?
[13:31] I do. 我知道
[13:33] That’s why I think it’s good you’re punishing the twins. 所以我觉得你惩罚双胞胎是对的
[13:36] They’re really bad kids, 他们真是坏孩子
[13:39] and they need to learn. 他们得吸取教训
[14:02] I told you we’d be overdressed. 我跟你说我们打扮过分了
[14:04] There’s nothing wrong with that. 这么做没什么错
[14:05] It shows our respect for lamaze, 这代表我们对心理助产
[14:07] and,you know,the whole birthing process. 你知道 还有整个生育过程的尊重
[14:12] Or it’s that your ex-husband’s here. 或者是因为你前夫在这里
[14:15] Karl? Is he here? – Oh,what a freakish… 卡尔? 他在这? – 哦,真诡异
[14:19] Don’t even bother. 不必装了
[14:20] Why didn’t you just tell me? 你为什么不直接告诉我?
[14:22] ‘Cause I knew you’d make us switch to another class. 因为我知道你会让我们换班
[14:23] Last time I was here, 上次我来的时候
[14:24] Karl kept throwing his perfect life in my face, 卡尔就一个劲给我讲他生活多完美
[14:26] and I just wanted to come back here 我只是想回来这里
[14:28] and show him that we were doing well,too. -Hence the sport coat. 证明给他看我们也过得很好 – 因此才穿休闲外套
[14:32] “Hence.” That’s classy. “因此” 真是优雅
[14:33] Say a lot of “hence” when we see him. 见到他多说点”因此”
[14:36] Susan,I’m not gonna lie about who I am. 苏珊 关于我是谁我不想说谎
[14:37] I’m not asking you to lie.I’m just saying spin. 我不是让你说谎,我就是让你编几句话
[14:40] Why won’t you spin? – I don’t know. – 为什么你不编? – 我不知道
[14:42] Hey,plumber! Somebody clog a toilet? 嘿 管道工! 有人厕所堵了吗?
[14:48] I’m in. 我编
[14:50] Hey,guys. 嘿 伙计们
[14:51] Mike,you remember Karl? 迈克 你记得卡尔吗?
[14:53] And this is Karl’s wife Marisa. – Hello. – 这是卡尔的妻子玛丽莎 – 你好
[14:57] So how’s things going? 最近如何?
[14:59] You still spending most of your time with your head under a sink? 你还是经常埋头在水槽下面工作?
[15:02] Actually,I hired a couple of guys, 实际上 我雇了几个人
[15:05] and they do all the work. 他们替我工作
[15:05] I just sit back and cash the checks, 我只管坐着收钱
[15:08] hence the sport coat. 因此才穿休闲外套
[15:09] Yeah,you guys look fantastic.I feel like such a slob. 是的 你们看起来气色很好 而我相比之下好懒散
[15:13] Kind of overdressed,aren’t you? 穿的有点太讲究了 不觉得吗?
[15:14] Well,after this,we have a big party to go to. 喔 之后我们要参加一个盛大的派对
[15:16] Yeah,our social life is just crazy these days. 对 最近 我们的应酬多得不可开交
[15:20] Seems like every night we have some fancy party. – Just bananas. – 似乎每晚都有一些豪华派对 – 总之就是很疯狂
[15:24] why don’t you ever take me out? 你怎么从不带我出去玩?
[15:26] Hey,at least I didn’t ditch you on the first day 嘿 至少我没在助产课的第一天
[15:27] of lamaze class. 放你鸽子
[15:29] I didn’t ditch Susan.I was getting my 30-day chip. 我没有放苏珊鸽子 我当时去拿我的”30天清醒纪念章”了(表示进勒戒所30天)
[15:34] What,you’re like an alkie? 什么 你是个酒鬼?
[15:37] Drugs,actually. Prescription drugs. 是药物 其实是 处方药
[15:40] But I went through rehab, 但我去了戒毒所
[15:41] and I’m clean now. 现在已经彻底戒了
[15:44] Congratulations. 祝贺你
[15:46] okay,people,time to get started.Take your seats. 好了 大家开始吧 各就各位
[15:52] so your hubby’s been in rehab? 这么说你老公进过戒毒所?
[15:54] That’s just bananas. 还真是疯狂
[16:02] I know. 我知道
[16:03] Turns out the whole thing was Kayla’s idea. 结果整件事都是凯拉的主意
[16:07] Well,I guess Porter and Preston 喔 我想波特和普雷斯顿有
[16:07] have a new dishwashing buddy,huh? 新的同伴一起洗碗了 不是吗?
[16:11] Mm,no. 不行
[16:12] I think it goes a little further than that. 我认为事情比想象的要复杂
[16:15] I think we have 我想我们有了一个
[16:15] a seriously troubled young girl. 有严重问题的年轻女孩
[16:19] She needs…professional help. 她需要…专业的帮助
[16:24] Like therapy? 你是说心理治疗?
[16:25] You brought it up before,and in this case, 之前你提过的 而鉴于现在的情况
[16:27] I really don’t think we have a choice. 我认为我们真的别无选择
[16:28] Interesting.So the boys, 真有意思. 男孩子们
[16:31] who actually physically set the fire–they don’t need therapy, 亲手放火的 他们不需要心理治疗
[16:34] but kayla,who only talked about it–she does? 但是凯拉,只是谈及此事而已 却要接受治疗?
[16:36] You didn’t see her. She just sat there, 你没看到她刚才的样子 她坐在那里
[16:38] playing with her doll with this kind of eerie calm. 弄着她的洋娃娃 眼神冷静得可怕
[16:42] Oh,she was calm. Yeah,better nip that in the bud. 噢 她很不在意 是啊 最好扼杀在摇篮里
[16:46] No,you’re missing my point. 不 你误会我了
[16:47] No,I get your point. 不 我明白你的意思
[16:48] There are different rules for my kid 对待我的孩子有一个标准
[16:50] than there are for yours. 你的孩子则有另外的标准
[16:53] Well…yeah. 呃…是的
[16:56] Think of what that poogirl has been through. 想想那个可怜女孩的经历吧
[16:59] And on top of that… 再说…
[17:02] her mom was kind of a psycho. 她妈妈也有点不正常
[17:06] Okay,you are saying that Kayla is a psycho now. 你的意思是凯拉也有精神问题
[17:10] I am just saying,apple…tree. 我只是说 苹果..苹果树
[17:15] Maybe not so far. 也许差不了多少
[17:16] And I’m just saying,my daughter is fine. 而我要说 我女儿没问题
[17:19] No therapy. 用不着心理治疗
[17:35] Orson,what are you doing here? 奥森,你在这干什么?
[17:36] Bree,it’s so good to see you.I have been doing some thinking. 布里 见到你真好 我已经想过了
[17:40] Yes,I can smell the thinking on your breath. 没错 我能闻到你思考的气息
[17:43] Are you insane,driving in this condition? 你疯了 醉成这样还开车?
[17:45] No,I didn’t.I arrived sober,and I drank while I waited. 不 我没醉 我开车来的时候没喝酒 等你的时候才喝的
[17:48] I am a law-abiding man. 我是个守法的公民
[17:50] Except for the occasional hit-and-run. 除了那起偶然的肇事逃逸
[17:52] Ah,the incident.That’s what I’m here to talk about. 啊 那件事 这正是我想和你说的
[17:57] I am prepared to meet your condition 我准备答应你的条件了
[17:58] and go to the police. 我去投案自首
[18:01] you are? 真的吗?
[18:02] Yes,I have it all figured out. 是的 我全都想清楚了
[18:04] The key is the sleepwalking.Susan saw it. 关键在于梦游 苏珊看见过的
[18:08] We’ll find a psychiatrist to testify 我们找一位精神医师作证
[18:10] that I was sleepwalking when I drove the car. 我那天开车时在梦游
[18:12] It’s brilliant! – No,it’s a pathetic fantasy fueled – 这主意棒极了! – 不 这根本就是可悲的白日梦
[18:14] by cowardice and amaretto sours. 被怯懦和苦杏酒酿造出来的幻想
[18:17] You committed a crime,Orson.Face it. 你犯罪了 奥森 面对事实吧
[18:22] Bree,I just want to come home.Please! 布里 我只是想回家 求你了
[18:27] Hey, I’m glad you two are patching things up, 嘿 很高兴你们两个破镜重圆
[18:30] but take the makeup sex inside. 不过想亲热 还是到屋里去吧
[18:32] Edie,would you do me a favor 艾迪 能帮我个忙
[18:34] and take Orson back to his apartment? 把奥森送回他的公寓吗?
[18:35] I have to let my sitter go home. – Uh,all right.Hop in. – 我得让保姆回家了 – 呃 好吧 进来吧
[18:40] Oh,no,please.Don’t make me go back there. 噢 不要这样 别让我回去
[18:44] The other divorced men are trying to start a book club. 其他离婚的男人正试图建立一个读书俱乐部。
[18:47] Oh,for god sakes. 受不了你了
[18:49] You can sleep it off on my couch tonight. 今晚你就在我家沙发上睡吧
[18:52] now hitch up your skirt and get in. 把衣服整整 上车吧
[18:54] Yeah. Yeah. 好 好
[18:59] There have been men coming out of her room 有男人从她的房间进进出出
[19:01] at all hours of the night, 整夜都是这样
[19:02] and I saw her counting a wad of cash. 而且我看到她在点一沓钞票
[19:05] So long story short, 所以长话短说
[19:06] I need your help to get that hooker out of my housE. 我需要你们帮忙把那妓女赶出我的房子
[19:10] What do you want us to do? 你想要我们做什么?
[19:12] Well,I’ve got no solid evidence, 喔 我没有确凿的证据
[19:14] and she’s got a lease. 她又有租约
[19:15] So,Bob,I was hoping you could “solicit” her services. 所以鲍勃 我要你去”光顾”她的生意
[19:19] That way I’ll have proof. 这样我就有证据了
[19:21] You do know I’m gay,right? 你知道我是同性恋 是吧?
[19:23] Exactly.You people are theatrical, 没错 你们很会演戏
[19:27] and I need someone I can count on to give a decent performance. 我需要信得过的人做一次不露破绽的表演
[19:30] I don’t know. -I’ll do it. 我不明白 – 让我来
[19:35] What? 怎么了
[19:36] Well,no offense. 喔 无意冒犯
[19:37] I just think Bob has a better shot at pulling it off. 我只是觉得鲍勃成功的机率大一点
[19:41] He’s a little more… 他更有…
[19:42] butch. I know. 男人味 我知道
[19:45] You hear that,honey? 你听到了 亲爱的?
[19:46] Please,the only way you’d be convincing as a straight guy 拜托 想让人相信你是异性恋
[19:48] is if you died and came back as a straight guy. 除非死了再投胎 来世做个异性恋
[19:52] I’m sorry. Who went to their senior prom with a girl? 抱歉 谁高中时舞伴是女生?
[19:56] Yeah,Suzy Sellers,gay maker. 对 你的舞伴是苏西·塞勒斯 同性恋制造者
[19:58] If you’re looking for butch,you should know 如果你要找有男人味的人,你应该要知道
[20:00] that I played Tony in “west side story” 我在《西区故事》里扮演托尼
[20:02] to rave reviews. 大受好评
[20:04] He also made out with Officer Krupke 中场休息时他还和”克拉基警官”(演员)
[20:06] during intermission. 乱搞
[20:09] Well,I really don’t care who does it. 喔 我其实不在乎谁来做
[20:13] Just get it done. 帮我摆平就好
[20:15] And…don’t wear that. 还有…别穿那个
[20:23] Never watch a c-section film 千万别看剖腹产手术的片子
[20:25] if you had a calzone for lunch. 如果午饭吃的是披萨饺
[20:31] Everything okay? 没事吧?
[20:34] Did you have to tell Karl about rehab? 你非得告诉卡尔戒毒的事吗?
[20:36] You said I didn’t have to lie. – Yeah,but that doesn’t mean 你说过 我用不着说谎的 – 对 但这不意味着
[20:39] you have to go blurting all our deepest darkest secrets. 你可以大肆宣传我们最隐秘最黑暗的经历
[20:42] it’s not dark. It’s part of who I am. 这不算黑暗 这是我的一部分
[20:44] Plus one of the first things they teach you in the program 另外戒瘾的第一课
[20:46] is it’s not healthy to keep secrets. 就是”心存秘密 有害身心”
[20:48] Hence,the honesty. 因此 要诚实
[20:49] Oh,enough with the “hence.” 别再说”因此”了
[20:52] I’m just saying that some things are private, 我只是说 一些事情是隐私
[20:55] and I think that you can be honest 我认为你可以诚实
[20:57] without being inappropriate. 但不要说不恰当的话
[20:59] When I said it,his wife congratulated me. 我刚才说的时候 她妻子祝贺了我
[21:02] Did you notice that? 你注意到了吗?
[21:03] And Karl made his happy monkey face. 而卡尔幸灾乐祸地做了鬼脸
[21:05] Did you notice that? 你注意到了吗?
[21:06] You know what,Susan? 你知道吗 苏珊?
[21:08] This reminds me of the battle I have to fight every day 这个徽章提醒我以后的日子里
[21:10] for the rest of my life. 每天都要与自己战斗
[21:13] That’s what’s important to me. 这对我很重要
[21:14] I don’t give a rat’s ass what your ex-husband thinks. 我才不在乎你前夫怎么想
[21:30] This isn’t Dr. Kagen’s office. 这不是卡根医生的办公室
[21:31] Well,actually,this is a different kind of doctor. 事实上 这是另外一种医生的诊所
[21:33] You know,the kind you can talk to? 你知道的 那种你可以和他交谈的医生
[21:36] You brought me to a shrink? – Well,I thought you might like – 你带我看心理医生? – 喔 我想你会喜欢
[21:40] to have a safe place where you could share your feelings. 来到一个安全的地方 分享你的感受
[21:43] You know? 知道吗?
[21:45] With your mom’s death and moving in with us, 你妈妈去世了 你搬来和我们一起住
[21:48] you’ve been through a lot. 这段时间 你经历了很多事
[21:50] That was a long time ago.I’m fine. 那是很久前的事了 我很好
[21:52] Well,good, 喔 好的
[21:53] but sometimes when you go through hard things, 但有时当你经历困难的事情时
[21:58] it changes the way you think. 它会改变你的思维方式
[22:00] Maybe we have trouble telling the difference 也许我们说不清楚
[22:02] between what’s right and what’s wrong. 什么是对的 什么是错的
[22:06] I don’t have any trouble with that. 我对此没有困扰
[22:07] Actually,you do.That’s why you’re here. 实际上 你有 这就是你来这里的原因
[22:09] So let’s just wait and talk to the doctor,okay? 我们等会和医生聊聊好吗?
[22:22] you know what,Lynette? 知道吗 莱内特?
[22:24] Maybe I should talk to the doctor 也许我是应该和医生谈谈
[22:25] about right and wrong. 关于是非的问题
[22:28] Good. 很好
[22:28] Then maybe I should talk to the police. 然后也许我应该和警察谈谈
[22:31] What? No.Sweetie,we don’t need to do that. 什么? 不 亲爱的 我们不用这样做的
[22:35] Really? ‘Cause what the twins did is a crime. 真的吗? 因为双胞胎兄弟们犯了罪
[22:38] I mean,like you said,someone could’ve been killed. 我的意思是 就像你说的那样有人可能因此被烧死
[22:41] So if we don’t go to the police,wouldn’t that be wrong? 那么如果我们不去报案 难道不是犯错吗?
[22:46] You don’t understand. 你不懂
[22:47] No,I do. 不 我懂
[22:48] If I have to talk to the shrink,I have to talk to the cops. 如果我必须跟心理医生谈谈 我就必须也和警察谈谈
[22:55] Hi. U must be Kayla.I’m all ready for you. 嗨 你一定是凯拉 我已经为你准备好了
[23:00] Actually,I think we’re okay. 事实上 我觉得我们没事了
[23:03] We…resolved our problems 我们…只是坐在你的候诊室
[23:05] just sitting in your waiting room. 解决了我们的问题
[23:08] Oh,you’re good. 噢 你真是太厉害了
[23:10] ‘Kay. So we’re gonna go. 好了 我们得走了
[23:20] Target in place.We’re a go. 目标就位 我们行动吧
[23:23] He’s coming out. 他出来了
[23:30] What is he wearing? 他穿的什么?
[23:33] He looks like the lost member of WHAM! 搞得跟威猛乐队退出的成员一样(WHAM:80年代摇滚乐队)
[23:36] He thinks the outfit makes him look straight. 他以为这样穿可以让他显得比较直
[23:38] Just be thankful I got the toothpick out of his mouth. 你应该感激我从他嘴里把牙签弄出来
[23:44] must he put his hand on his hip like that? 他的手就非得这样插在腰上么
[23:47] Butch up,for god sakes! 男人点 拜托
[23:50] What? What do you think I am? 什么?你以为我是什么?
[23:53] What? 什么?
[23:54] Oh,crap!Abort! Abort! 该死 计划终止 收队
[23:58] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – You are a pig,and I’m gonna kick your ass. – 对不起 对不起 – 你这只猪 我要狠狠教训你
[24:00] Ellie,what are you doing? 埃莉 你在干嘛
[24:03] Your creepy neighbor–he came over here 你的猥琐邻居 竟然说
[24:05] and offered me money to sleep with him. -Gaby,tell her. 要给我钱让我陪他睡觉 -加布 快告诉她
[24:09] Tell me what? 告诉我什么?
[24:11] Uh,he did the same thing to me. 他也对我做过同样的事
[24:14] Perv! 变态
[24:15] Hey,that’s enough.Gaby,tell her,or I will. 嘿 够了 加布 跟她说实话 要不我自己说了
[24:20] What’s going on? 这是怎么回事?
[24:23] Here’s the thing. 是这样的
[24:25] I thought you were a hooker. 我以为你是个妓女
[24:27] So I had Lee proposition you so I could catch you in the act. 所以我让李来光顾你 然后我就能捉奸在床
[24:32] But guess what? You passed the test. 结果呢 你通过测试了
[24:34] everybody inside for margaritas. 大家进来喝点玛格丽特吧
[24:42] Ellie,wait.I made a mistake. 埃莉 等等 是我错了
[24:45] Can we please talk about this? 我们能谈谈吗?
[24:47] Dude,you just told your neighbors that I’m a whore. 老兄 你告诉你的邻居我是个妓女
[24:50] Look at it from my point of view. 试着从我的角度去想
[24:52] You’re an attractive woman.Guys are coming and going. 你是个有魅力的女人 男人在你身边进出
[24:55] I saw you take money from one of ’em. 我还看到你收其中一个人的钱
[24:57] What am I supposed to think? 我会想到什么呢?
[25:03] All right.You might as well know. 好吧 或许你也该知道
[25:08] I do tattoos. 我是给人纹身的
[25:10] You do what? 什么?
[25:11] See,I’ve been working downtown, 我以前是在市区工作的
[25:14] null 但是那个混账老板要抽70%的佣金
[25:18] So I’m trying to earn enough cash 所以我就努力赚钱
[25:21] to finally open my own shop. 然后自己开个店
[25:24] You’ve been running a tattoo parlor out of my house? 你在用我的房子做纹身生意?
[25:26] I know. I’m sorry I lied. 我知道 我不该撒谎
[25:30] I’ll be gone in the morning. 我明天早上就走
[25:32] Okay,Ellie,wait. 埃莉 等等
[25:34] You don’t have to go. – Are you sure? 你不用搬走 – 真的吗?
[25:36] Because I have to keep doing my work to pay for school. 因为我必须得赚钱付学费的
[25:39] Well,I suppose I could look the other way for a few months. 我想或许我可以再宽限几个月
[25:43] It’s the least I could do for thinking you’re a whore. 这是我作为把你当妓女最小的补偿了
[25:48] Forgive me? 能原谅我吗?
[25:50] Of course. 当然可以
[26:15] Hi,Edie thanks again for helping me out last night. 嗨 艾迪 再次感谢你昨晚帮我解围
[26:18] Oh,no problem. 不用客气
[26:20] Orson’s car is still parked at my house. 奥森的车还停在我家
[26:21] Um,did he mention when he’d be coming back to pick it up? 他有说什么时候回来开走吗?
[26:25] Well,why don’t you ask him yourself? He’s in the shower. 要不你自己问他吧? 他洗澡呢
[26:30] He spent the night here? 他昨晚在你家?
[26:31] Apparently,he’s not a big fan of Fairview Towers, 显然 他不喜欢住在美景酒店
[26:34] and he was so drunk and whiny,I just let him ride my couch. 他喝得醉醺醺的 又唠叨个不停 我只好让他在沙发上过夜
[26:37] Well,um,just so you know,in the future, 好了,嗯,你要知道,以后
[26:41] I’not comfortable with that. This can’t happen again. 我不喜欢这样 不能再有这种事了
[26:46] Bree… 布里…
[26:47] where are you getting at? 你想哪里去了?
[26:49] Oh,I-I-I think you know. 噢..我想你明白的
[26:52] tell me anyway 你就直说好了
[26:53] just in case you’re not saying I’m a big slut. 以免你不小心说我是荡妇
[26:55] Oh,come on,Edie. 拜托 艾迪
[26:57] You know,Carlos Mike Karl– 你知道的 卡洛斯 迈克 卡尔
[27:00] you do have a way at picking at other women’s leftovers. 你总有办法接手其他女人抛弃的男人
[27:02] First of all,I am not attracted to Orson. 首先 我对奥森没兴趣
[27:05] I mean,that would be like having sex with pbs. 会让我觉得是跟花生酱三明治做爱
[27:08] And second,just because I don’t like your attitude, 其次 因为我很讨厌你这种态度
[27:10] I’m gonna let him stay as long as he wants. – Edie! – 所以我打算让他爱留多久就多久 – 艾迪!!
[27:13] Days,weeks–might even let him hang my christmas lights. 几天 几周 到圣诞节也无所谓 还可以帮我挂灯呢
[27:16] Come on,Edie. Think of our friendship. 别这样 艾迪 看在我们朋友一场的份上
[27:30] How’d you expect me to react, Lynette? 你想我会有什么反应 莱内特?
[27:31] You took her to therapy behind my back. 你背着我带她去看医生
[27:33] and I wouldn’t have done that unless I thought we had a serious problem, 如果不是因为我觉得我们之间有很严重的问题 我是不会那样做的
[27:37] which we do. – Why, because she threatened you? 而事实正是如此 – 为什么啊 就因为她威胁你?
[27:38] Of course she did. You ambushed her. – Tom, it is one thing – 她当然会了 因为你给她下套! – 汤姆 不愿意承认
[27:41] not to want to admit something’s wrong with your kid. 你的孩子有问题 是一回事
[27:43] It’s another to just bury your head in the sand. 但逃避现实可就是另一回事了
[27:45] – Who’s burying their head in the sand? – You are. – No, no, no, no, – 谁逃避了啊 – 就是你 – 不 不
[27:48] There are opportunities that you can see that. – You’re distorting reality. – 你早就该发现问题了 – 根本就是你在捏造事实
[27:51] I’m not! 我没有
[27:52] What would be my agenda? 我为什么要这么做
[27:53] You can’t pull the crap like this. 你不能这么做
[28:10] What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
[28:11] I jumped off the rooF. It was awesome. 我刚从屋顶跳下来 感觉太棒了
[28:13] No way. 不可能
[28:14] Yeah. It was just like a parachute.You wanna try it? 真的 跟背着降落伞一样 想要试试看么?
[28:19] But maybe it won’t work. 万一不起作用呢
[28:21] It will. I just did it. 不会的 我刚试过了
[28:24] If you want, I can show you. 你们想的话 我给你们示范
[28:27] Oh, wait. You’re in trouble. 噢 等下 你们现在正受罚呢
[28:30] You can’t. 肯定不能玩的
[28:33] Never mind. 算了吧
[28:42] – Your head in the sand. -No, You’re burying your head in the sand. – 你逃避现实 – 不 逃避现实的人是你
[28:44] – No.It is different. – 不,不一样
[28:45] There are so many opportunities that you could look and see.- No,Because you’re 有那么多机会能够让你看清楚 -不,是你在
[28:47] – what’s going on. – distorting reality. – 到底是怎么回事 – 捏造事实
[28:48] – I am not! – But you can’t pull crap like this, Lynette. – 我没有 – 你不能这样信口胡说 勒奈特
[28:50] Either you treat Kayla like she’s your own kid. – Come on.I do. 你应该凯拉视如己出 – 我本来就当她是自己女儿
[28:54] Mom! 妈
[28:58] Oh, my god! Oh, my god! What happened? 天啊 怎么回事?
[29:01] Is he okay? 他没事吧
[29:03] Porter, get down off that roof! – Get up. Up. 波特 给我从屋顶上下来 – 起来
[29:07] – It hurts. -Oh, we gotta take him to the hospital. – 好疼啊 – 咱们得送他去医院
[29:09] Okay, you stay here. You take care of the kids. – Okay. – 好 你留下来看着孩子们 – 好
[29:11] I will take him to the hospital. – All right – 我送他去医院 – 好的
[29:13] No, you–you both go. I got the kids. Go, go, go, go. 不 你们一起送他去 我来看着孩子 快去 快去
[29:15] – Thanks, Karen. Come here, buddy. – There. – 谢谢你 凯伦 快上车 孩子 – 上车
[29:18] It’s okay, sweetie. You’re gonna be just fine. 没事的 亲爱的 你不会有事的
[29:20] there. 坐好
[29:39] Hey, Susie. 嗨 苏西
[29:40] Where’s the plumber? 水管工呢?
[29:42] Fishing a wedding ring out of some housewife’s grease trap? 在主妇家的除油机里找结婚戒指吗?
[29:45] He’s not feeling well. 他不舒服
[29:48] I see Marisa isn’t here either. 玛丽莎也不在嘛
[29:50] Yeah, she got stuck at her book signing. 没错 她忙着新书签售呢
[29:53] She writes books, like you, 她写书的 和你一样
[29:55] only hers are for grown-ups and they sell. 不过是写给大人看的 卖得也好
[29:58] Okay, Karl, you win. You happy? 好了 卡尔 你赢了 高兴了吧?
[30:02] What’s this about? 这话是怎么说的啊
[30:05] Just drop the act. You are so loving this. 别装蒜了 你就喜欢这样
[30:08] You ended up with the Miss America 你最后是找了个
[30:09] with a law degree, 有法律学位的美国小姐
[30:11] and I ended up with the pillhead plumber. 而我却跟了个嗜药如命的水管工
[30:14] Bravo. 好极了
[30:15] Damn it! Why won’t this unroll? 该死的 怎么就是展不开
[30:20] You know, Marisa’s not perfect. 要知道 玛丽莎也不是那么完美
[30:23] We have our problems like anyone else. 我们也有自己难念的经
[30:25] Oh, really? 是吗
[30:28] You guys live one day at a time? 你们也是得过且过吗
[30:30] Is your first thought when she’s late 她回来晚了 你会一下就想到
[30:32] that maybe she’s out using again or maybe she’s dead? 她又出去嗑药了或者她已经死了吗?
[30:38] It just seems like everythingis so fragile right now, 感觉一切随时都会崩溃
[30:43] which is not the way you want it to be 这对于要生孩子的人来说
[30:45] when you’re about to have a baby. 是绝对不希望的事
[30:54] So you’re worried you might be 所以你担心自己要和一个
[30:56] having a kid with an unreliable guy. 不可靠的男人有孩子?
[30:58] I get it. You did that once before. 我明白 以前你也这样过
[31:01] Uh, yeah. That guy was the worst. 没错 那是个最糟糕的男人
[31:05] wasn’t I, though? 是说我么?
[31:06] I cheated, drank too much. 对你不忠 烂醉如泥
[31:08] I made that play for your cousin. 我还勾引了你表妹
[31:11] Oh, right, you didn’t know about that. 噢 对 你不知道这事
[31:13] That never happened. 没追上
[31:14] Anyway, I lied about every bit of it. 总之呢 我这个人嘴里没一句实话
[31:18] At least Mike’s trying to be honest. 至少迈克在努力对你坦白
[31:21] I know. 我知道
[31:23] I just wish I could fast-forward through my life 我只是希望人生能够快进
[31:25] and see that everything ends up okay. 让我看到一切都有个好结果
[31:29] Hey, don’t tell the plumber this, 嘿 别告诉那水管工我说过这话
[31:31] but, uh… he’s a good guy. 不过… 他人不错
[31:33] I think he’s gonna be therfor you in a way 他会好好照顾你的
[31:35] that I never was. 不像我那样
[31:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[31:42] Which cousin? 是哪个表妹?
[31:45] Oh, look, a model of the uterus. 哦 那有个子宫模型
[31:50] He’s a big, gray cat, so if you could just keep an eye out? 是只大灰猫 注意一下好吗?
[31:52] Of course. – Actually, Karen, 没问题 – 事实上 凯伦
[31:54] when I’m done here, I could go try to find Toby for you.- Thanks,Bree. 我忙完之后会帮你找托比的 -谢谢你 布里
[31:58] I appreciate that. Oh, if you do find him, don’t look him in the eye. 我很感激 如果你真的找到他 不要直视他的眼睛
[32:00] It angries him up. 会惹他发怒的
[32:05] That’s very nice of you to help her, 你还真是善良
[32:08] and it’ll take your mind off of evething with Orson, too. 这也会让你不用去为奥森烦心
[32:11] I hope so. Truth is, I miss him. 希望如此 实际上我很想念他
[32:14] And I’ll probably let him come home eventually. 可能最后我还是会让他回家
[32:16] I just need to know he understands 我只是希望他能明白
[32:18] the gravity of what he did. 他的行为有多严重
[32:20] Well, I don’t know what he did, but be careful. 我不知道他干了什么 不过小心点
[32:23] Some men say they’re going to change, 有的男人说自己会改变
[32:26] and they can’t. 但其实不会
[32:29] Oh, hello, Dylan. You look lovely. 你好 迪伦 你看上去真可爱
[32:32] She has a date with a boy I haven’t met yet. 她和一个我还没见过的男孩子有约会
[32:35] It’s just a movie. It’s no big deal. 只是看场电影 没什么大不了的
[32:37] Be that as it may, it’s the,what, 即便如此 已经是
[32:39] third time you’ve gone out?I don’t even know his name. 第三次约会了吧? 可我还不知道他名字
[32:43] Mom, I told you. I’m not ready for you to meet him. 妈 我说过了 我还没准备好把他介绍给你
[32:46] When I am, you’ll know.- Good night, Mrs. Hodge. – Good night. 到时候你就知道了 – 晚安 霍吉太太 – 晚安
[32:52] Okay, back to business. 好吧 言归正传
[32:54] How do you feel about parker house rolls? 你觉得帕克府卷(一种甜品)怎么样?
[32:56] I mean, personally, I think they’re played out. 我个人觉得不太好
[32:58] Actually, Bree, can we pick this up again tomorrow? 其实呢 布里 我们明天再谈 好吗
[33:03] Well, of course. Is everything all right? 当然可以 没出什么事吧
[33:05] Oh, yes. I just need to go spy on my daughter. 没什么 只是得去跟踪我女儿
[33:09] Ah, the key is to keep one car 噢 诀窍就是要保持你和她之间
[33:11] between yours and hers at all times. Have fun. 永远隔着一辆车的距离 好好玩
[33:19] Oh, we should probably get the check. 我们可能该结帐了
[33:21] I have to be back by 10:00. 我10点前就得回家
[33:24] We still have time for coffee? 还有喝咖啡的时间么?
[33:26] I don’t wanna push it. Mom was all over me tonight. 我不想扫兴 但妈妈今晚对我格外提防
[33:30] I’m sorry about that. 我很抱歉
[33:32] Whatever. It’s fine. 没什么 还好啦
[33:34] No. It’s not.I can see how hard this whole thing is on you. 不 才不是 我看得出来 这事让你很为难
[33:39] It makes me wish we could just… 让我觉得 要是我们能…
[33:42] tell her the truth. 告诉她实情
[33:46] I don’t know. 我说不好
[33:49] Well… it’s your choice.And you’re probably right. 这是你的选择 而且或许你是对的
[33:52] We got a good thing going here. I don’t wanna ruin it. 我们这样过得很愉快 我不想毁掉它
[33:57] But I’ll tell you something.If it was only up to me… 但 这么说吧 如果要是让我选…
[34:03] I’d come clean. 我会跟她坦白的
[34:05] You would? 是吗?
[34:07] Absolutely. 绝对的
[34:08] That way I could tell your mom how sorry I am. 那样我就能告诉你妈妈 我是多么抱歉了
[34:12] I-I wouldn’t expect her to forgive me, 我不指望她能原谅我
[34:15] but I could hope 但我希望
[34:17] she could at least… 至少她能够
[34:20] see I’ve changed. 看到我的转变
[34:26] But whatever you wanna do is okay by me. 但不管你怎样决定 我都会赞成的
[34:59] Okay,thank you 好的 谢谢
[35:02] well, I’ve got a room at a hotel in Mt. Pleasant. 我在喜福山旅馆定了个房间
[35:05] I guess I’ll get going. 估计我该走了
[35:07] Oh, it’s late. Why not just go tomorrow? 已经很晚了 明天再走吧?
[35:11] Well, I feel like I’m imposing. 我觉得很打扰你
[35:13] You are. 没错
[35:15] But you make a decent martini, 不过你调的马提尼很好喝
[35:17] so what the hell. 还管什么打扰不打扰的
[35:19] So… 那么…
[35:21] you like the Hodge formula, huh? 你很喜欢霍吉秘方吧?
[35:24] You see, the secret- 你看 秘诀是…
[35:25] I don’t hear shaking. 我可不听你显摆
[35:30] By the way, did you see Bree when you were coming home? 话说回来 你回家时见到布里了吗?
[35:35] No, I didn’t. 没有
[35:38] I keep thinking she’s gonna call me. 我一直认为她会给我打电话的
[35:40] Look, you don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to, but… 听着 你要是不想说就算了 不过…
[35:42] what the heck happened over 在肯和芭比的梦幻屋
[35:45] at Ken and Barbie’s dream house? 发生了什么事?
[35:47] I made a mistake, and Bree won’t forgive me. 我犯了个大错 布里再也不会原谅我了
[35:50] You see, that’s the problem with the Brees of this world. 你看 这就是布里这种人的毛病
[35:53] They’re too damn perfect. 他们完美过头了
[35:55] I mean, they don’t understand 他们根本不理解
[35:57] that people like you and me– well, that we screw up. 你我这样的普通人 有时会犯一些错误的
[36:00] Yeah, well, this was no ordinary mistake.This was– 是的 不过这不是普通的错误 这个…
[36:03] this was something terrible. 是…是很严重的错误
[36:06] Was it something gay? 是因为你变”性”了么
[36:08] What? 说啥呢?
[36:09] Of course it wasn’t. Keep talking. 当然不是了 接着说
[36:12] Trust me. 相信我
[36:14] Bree will never forgive me. 布里永远不会原谅我的
[36:16] You know what? Maybe she shouldn’t. 知道吗 或许她不会原谅我
[36:17] Maybe I’m not worthy of forgiveness. 或许是我根本不配被原谅
[36:21] Well… 那么…
[36:24] are you sorry for what you did? 你为自己所做的事后悔吗
[36:28] Yes. More than anyone will ever know. 是的 后悔到其他人无法想象
[36:32] Well, then you’re worthy. 那你就是值得原谅的
[36:40] thank you, Edie. 谢谢你 艾迪
[36:42] Don’t start. 别这样
[36:45] I’m drunk. I’m gonna start crying, too. 我醉了 你会把我也弄哭的
[36:47] Come on. 别这样
[36:49] You’re a good person, Edie Britt. 你真是个好人 艾迪-布利特
[36:53] Well, you’re not so bad yourself. 你自己也不赖啊
[37:05] Mm, I don’t– I don’t think we should… 我想…我想我们不该…
[37:07] you’re right. 没错
[37:09] Bad idea. 不是个好主意
[37:12] I blame the Hodge formula. 都怪你的霍吉秘方
[37:15] Yes. 是的
[37:19] You’re probably tired. 你应该累了吧
[37:21] Let me get your room ready for you. 我去把你的房间准备好
[37:38] Mom. 妈妈
[37:40] Can I talk to you? 我能给你谈谈吗?
[37:42] Of course. 当然
[37:49] I guess I just have to say it. 我觉得不得不说
[37:53] I’ve been lying to you. 我一直在对你撒谎
[37:56] There is no boy. 没有什么男孩子
[37:58] And? 然后呢?
[38:01] And… 然后…
[38:03] well, I’ve been meeting someone. That part is true. 我是在和某人见面 这是真的
[38:08] But it’s dad. 不过 是和爸爸见面
[38:10] I’ve been meeting dad. 我一直在和爸爸见面
[38:15] Really? 真的吗?
[38:18] So… you’re not upset? 那… 你不生气么?
[38:21] You made it very clear that you wanted to meet your father, 很显然 你是想和你爸爸见面
[38:25] so I knew this day was coming, 我早知道会有这么一天
[38:28] and I prepared mysel 就提前做好心理准备了
[38:31] well, can I go get him, then? 我能叫他进来吗?
[38:42] Come in! She says it’s okay. 进来吧 她同意了
[38:53] Hey, Kathy. 嘿 凯西
[38:58] Been a long time. 好久不见了
[39:00] Dylan, why don’t you go up to your room 迪伦 你能不能回你的房间?
[39:02] so we can catch up? 我们要叙叙旧
[39:07] It’s all right, really. 没事的 真的
[39:10] Go ahead, honey. 去吧 亲爱的
[39:18] You did a great job with her. 你把她抚养得很好
[39:19] She’s, uh, she’s a wonderful girl. 她是个…她是个很棒的女孩
[39:26] You look fantastic. 你看起来棒极了
[39:28] Haven’t aged a day. 一点都没变
[39:36] Look, I’m here for Dylan, okay? 听着 我是为迪伦来的 好吗?
[39:39] I’m sure that’s what you told her, 你肯定是这么跟她说的
[39:42] and I’m sure she believed it… 而她也肯定相信了
[39:44] because she doesn’t know you. 因为她不了解你
[39:47] But I do. 我却了解
[39:49] No, you don’t, Kathy, not anymore. 不 凯西 你现在不再了解了
[39:52] It’s been a long time– 12 years. 已经过了很久了 12年了
[39:55] I know exactly how long it’s been. 我很清楚多久了
[39:57] Okay. Good, because, um… 那很好 因为…
[39:58] I’ve changed. 我变了
[40:02] I’m a different man now. 我现在已经和从前不一样了
[40:06] Well, you have to admit that that’s possible, right? 你得承认这是有可能的 对吗
[40:10] You’ve changed, huh? 你变了?
[40:12] Well, maybe you have. 或许是吧
[40:15] I have.Like to know how? 我也变了 你想知道吗
[40:17] Sure…if you wanna tell me. 当然 如果你愿意说的话
[40:23] I’m not scared of you anymore. 我再也不会怕你了
[40:27] Good. 很好
[40:28] You don’t have to be. 你根本用不着
[40:33] I’m not the same woman you knocked around, 我也不再是那个被你抬手就打
[40:36] the woman you punched… 动不动就挥拳头
[40:39] choked… 甚至被勒脖子的女人了
[40:41] the one whose bld you licked off your knuckles. 那个鲜血沾满你拳头的女人
[40:45] She’s gone. 那个女人已经一去不复返了
[40:49] So you’ll just have to prove you’re a man… 因此你要证明自己是个男人…
[40:53] some other way. 就得换个法子了
[40:56] You trying to make me mad, Kathy? 你在试着激怒我吗 凯西?
[41:03] I didn’t know I still could. 我不知道我还能激怒你
[41:09] Can I? 我有这本事吗?
[41:14] This is a lot to deal with after so long, I guess. 看来过了这么久 有很多事都需要了结
[41:18] I shouldn’t have sprung it on you all at once. 我不能一下子都压在你身上
[41:21] Tell Dylan I’ll call her tomorr. 告诉迪伦 我明天再给她打电话
[41:32] And you’re as beautiful as you ever were, Kathy. 你还是那么漂亮 凯茜
[41:40] Good night 晚安
[41:55] the word “welcome” always carries “欢迎”这个词总是带有
[41:58] with it a certain amount of risk. 一定的风险
[42:01] After all, 毕竟
[42:02] to let someone into your home is to let them into your life. 让别人走进自己的家 就是让人进入自己的生活
[42:09] And we never know what sorts of horrible secrets 我们永远不知道这些人
[42:13] they carry with them. 藏着什么不可告人的秘密
[42:17] We can’t foresee the painful effect 我们无法预知怎样惨痛的后果
[42:20] they might have on our loved ones. 可能会降临到我们深爱的人身上
[42:27] We don’t anticipate the gossip 更不会想到这些人的到来
[42:31] that could result from their presence. 会惹来多少流言蜚语
[42:35] Yes… 是的…
[42:36] we must be very careful 我们必须多加小心
[42:38] with those we invite into our lives… 那些被邀请进入我们生活的人…
[42:42] because some… 因为 有些人…
[42:44] will refuse to leave. 拒绝离去
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme