时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Dylan and Katherine raised their profile | 迪伦和凯瑟琳高调行事 |
[00:06] | and attracted the attention of an unwanted admirer. | 引起了秘密”仰慕者”的注意 |
[00:11] | Mike made a surprising request… | 迈克做了个令人惊讶的请求… |
[00:13] | Do you think you can forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗? |
[00:14] | Which brought Orson’s guilt to the surface. | 这让奥森内心的愧疚浮出水面 |
[00:17] | I’m sorry, Mike. Oh, you’re sleepwalking. | – 对不起 迈克- 哦 你在梦游 |
[00:19] | I’m sorry I ran you over, Mike. | 对不起我撞了你 迈克 |
[00:22] | Gaby was learning to deal with Carlos being blind… | 加布学着去习惯卡洛斯瞎了的生活… |
[00:25] | I’m sorry for what I’m putting you through. | 抱歉我让你受了这么多苦 |
[00:30] | If it for anyone but you,it wouldn’t be worth it. | 如果不是因为你 我才觉得不值得 |
[00:32] | And Lynette worried…it’s Rick’s place–totally went up in flames. | 莱内特担心…- 是瑞克的餐馆 都着火了 |
[00:36] | That jealousy could drive Tom to an act of violence. | 嫉妒可以使汤姆变得疯狂暴力 |
[00:46] | the thing you have to know about Lynette Scavo | 有一点关于勒奈特·斯加沃的 你必须了解 |
[00:49] | is that she had always trusted her husband Tom, | 她一直很相信她丈夫汤姆 |
[00:53] | mostly because she could always tell when he was lying. | 主要是因为她能看出来他什么时候在说谎 |
[00:58] | Sometimes he would ask her to repeat the question… | 有时候他会要她重复问题… |
[01:01] | did I eat… your ice cream? Is that what you’re asking? | 我有没有吃… 你的冰淇淋? 你是在问这个吗? |
[01:05] | Or he would use odd words he had never used before… | 或者他会用他从没用过的怪词… |
[01:08] | oh, I think it looks… | 我觉得这件看起来… |
[01:10] | spiffy. | 很利落 |
[01:12] | Or his voice would get higher… | 或者他的音调会突然高起来… |
[01:14] | I guess she’s pretty | 我猜她很漂亮 |
[01:16] | I mean… I didn’t really notice. | 我是说… 我压根就没注意 |
[01:19] | clearly, Tom Scavo was at a distinct disadvantage | 很显然 在对自己妻子撒谎时 |
[01:23] | when lying to his wife. | 汤姆·斯卡沃处于明显的劣势地位 |
[01:25] | And on this particular morning, | 在这个特别的早晨 |
[01:28] | that’s exactly what Lynette… | 那正是莱内特… |
[01:30] | was counting on. | 要好好利用的 |
[01:36] | Whatcha doing?(whatcha=What you are) | 你在干嘛? |
[01:38] | I am jonesing for a cup of coffee | 我想要喝一杯咖啡(Jonesing: 犯…瘾) |
[01:40] | but the stupid burner is acting up again. | 可是这个死咖啡机又在作怪了 |
[01:43] | Need a little caffeine fix? – Big-time. | – 想要一点咖啡因来支撑?- 一点可不够 |
[01:46] | Too much booze last night. I’m really draggin’. | 昨晚喝太多了 我快撑不住了 |
[01:49] | the open bar is no longer your friend, huh? | “畅饮时间”不再适合你了 对吧? |
[01:52] | Guess not. | 我想是的 |
[01:53] | But they were pouring top-shelf stuff, | 但是他们倒的是上等酒 |
[01:55] | and I couldn’t resist. | 我抗拒不了诱惑 |
[01:58] | Is that where you were during Bree’s acceptance speech | 布里在发表获奖感言时 你就在那里? |
[02:00] | doing free shots at the bar? | 在酒吧里喝不要钱的酒? |
[02:02] | No. Uh, I think that’s | 没有 我想那时候 |
[02:04] | when I snuck out to the car to listen to the game. – You go alone? | – 我溜到车上去听比赛了 – 你一个人去的? |
[02:08] | Well,I would’ve invited Carlos, except… | 我一般会拉上卡洛斯的 但是… |
[02:12] | obviously, he can’t really sneak around anymore, so… | 很显然 他现在没法溜了 所以… |
[02:15] | yeah. | 是呀 |
[02:20] | I was thinkin’, | 我在想 |
[02:21] | If anyone asks about that fire at Rick’s, | 如果有人问起来瑞克餐馆的大火 |
[02:25] | it’d be good if you had someone | 如果你有地点证人的话 |
[02:26] | to account for where you were. | 那会好多了 |
[02:28] | Why would it matter? I didn’t start the fire. | 有什么关系? 又不是我放的火 |
[02:32] | Right, right. | 对的 对的 |
[02:34] | It’s just…if anyone thinks you did | 只是 如果有人认为是你做的 |
[02:37] | it’d be handy if y could prove them wrong, wouldn’t it? | 如果你能证明他们是错的 不是很好吗? |
[02:42] | you think I did it. | 你认为是我做的 |
[02:44] | – No. – One stupid brick, and now I’m an arsonist? | – 不是的 – 就因为砸了他们家玻璃 我就成了纵火犯了? |
[02:47] | No, no. Of course not.It’s just, | 不 不 当然不是啦 只是… |
[02:50] | if the police came here to ask us about the brick, | 如果警察过来问砸玻璃的事时 |
[02:53] | they’re probably gonna ask us about the fire, | 他们可能也会问纵火的事情 |
[02:55] | so you might wanna be ready. | 所以你最好做好准备 |
[02:59] | Listen to me, Lynette. | 听我说 莱内特 |
[03:01] | As mad as I have been at Rick, | 我再怎么看不惯瑞克 |
[03:02] | I had absolutely nothing to do with this fire. | 那场火灾和我一点关系都没有 |
[03:07] | We’re fine. | 我们没事的 |
[03:08] | – Okay. | 好的 |
[03:09] | – Good. | 很好 |
[03:12] | Lynette Scavo had always trusted her husband. | 勒奈特·斯加沃一直都相信自己的丈夫 |
[03:16] | She had no idea that trust… | 她没想到信任… |
[03:19] | was about to go up in flames. | 即将化为灰烬 |
[03:36] | Everyone breaks the rules now and again, | 每个人都一而再的打破规矩 |
[03:39] | and when they do, they always haven excuse… | 但是每次他们都有借口… |
[03:44] | like the neighbor whose own trash was already full… | 就好像自己家垃圾箱满了的邻居… |
[03:49] | or the blonde who forgot to eat her breakfast… | 或者是忘了吃早饭的金发美女… |
[03:54] | or the employee who needed an advance on his salary… | 又或者是想要预支薪水的员工… |
[04:00] | it’s true | 的确 |
[04:02] | everyone has a reason for not following the rules… | 每个人都有理由不按规矩办事… |
[04:09] | even the people who are meant to enforce them. | 即使是那些执法人员 |
[04:15] | Cense and registration, please. | 请出示驾照和证件 |
[04:17] | Well, what did I do? I wasn’t speeding. | 我犯啥事啦? 我没超速啊 |
[04:19] | There’s a construction zone back there. You failed to slow down. | 前面有工地 你忘了减速了 |
[04:21] | Are you sure? I didn’t see a sign or anything. | 你确定吗? 我可没看到指示牌 |
[04:25] | You wanna step out of the car, please? | 请下车好吗? |
[04:28] | You’re not gonna give me a ticket, are you? | 你不会给我开罚单的 对吧? |
[04:29] | My mom will kill me. Where do you go to school? | – 我妈会杀了我的- 你在哪里上学的? |
[04:33] | Fairview high. | 费尔维尤高中 |
[04:36] | Pretty necklace. | 项链很漂亮 |
[04:37] | Oh, thanks. | 哦 谢谢 |
[04:42] | Listen, I’m really sorry about the construction zone. | 听着 关于工地 我很抱歉 |
[04:45] | I would have slowed down if I had seen the sign, I swear. | 如果我看到指示牌 我肯定会减速的 我发誓 |
[04:51] | I’ll tell you what. | 跟你说 |
[04:52] | I’ll let you go with a warning. | 这次给你个警告就算了 |
[04:53] | Just pay more attention next time, okay? | 下次得注意点 好吗? |
[04:55] | Thank you. That’s very nice of you. Thank you. | 谢谢 你人真好 谢谢 |
[05:21] | that’s everything, I guess. | 我想 都打包好了 |
[05:23] | Well, if you forgot something, you can just come back for it, | 如果你忘了东西 可以随时过来拿 |
[05:26] | or…you could just not leave. | 或者…你完全可以不走的 |
[05:29] | Oh, that’s so sweet, but… | 哦 真是贴心 但是… |
[05:32] | our house is livable again | 我们的房子能住了 |
[05:34] | the downstairs anyway | 虽然只是在楼下 |
[05:36] | and we have imposed long enough. | 我们已经打扰的够久了 |
[05:38] | Besides, Mike is comingome tonight, | 而且 迈克今晚要回来了 |
[05:40] | and you’re gonna need the house to yourselves. | 你们到时候会需要自己的私人空间的 |
[05:42] | Well, before you go, | 在你走之前 |
[05:45] | I just want to say that, um… | 我想说 呃… |
[05:48] | having you here these last few weeks– | 你们呆在这的几周… |
[05:50] | Susan, I’m just going across the street. | 苏珊 我只是搬到对面去而已 |
[05:52] | There’s no need to act like a silent movie heroine. | 没必要搞得和无声电影里的悲情女主角一样 |
[05:55] | I know. I just… I can’t stop now. | 我知道 只是…我没法控制 |
[05:58] | I broke the seal. | 一发不可收拾了 |
[06:00] | Well, um, as much as I appreciate | 虽然我很感谢 |
[06:02] | this naked display of emotion, | 你如此宣泄自己的情感 |
[06:05] | you know how this sort of thing makes me uncomfortable. | 但是你明白这种事情让我不舒服 |
[06:08] | I can’t help it. | 我情不自禁呀 |
[06:09] | My hormones are in overdrive. | 都是我的荷尔蒙在作怪 |
[06:11] | Didn’t you get that way when you were pregnant? -No. Never. | – 你怀孕时没这样吗?- 没有 从来没有 |
[06:15] | Ally? -Not even when you heard an acoustic guitar? | 真的吗? 甚至是在听到原声吉他时? |
[06:19] | No. Never. | 没 从来没有过 |
[06:20] | Oh, I just can’t control myself like that. | 我没法像你那样控制自己 |
[06:23] | Oh, sure, you can. | 你当然可以 |
[06:26] | Whenever I feel my emotions getting the best of me, | 每当我感觉情绪占了上风 |
[06:29] | I simply picture an empty box, | 我就想象有一个空盒子 |
[06:31] | and I take whatever I’m feeling and put that in the box, | 然后把自己心中的情感放到盒子里 |
[06:34] | and then I picture myself putting the box away | 接着我想象自己把盒子收起来 |
[06:37] | in a big,empty closet and closing the door. | 放到一个又大又空的壁橱里 然后把橱门关上 |
[06:42] | Then if I have time, | 之后如果我有空 |
[06:43] | I go back and open the box | 我再回去把盒子打开 |
[06:46] | and deal with the emotion… | 处理情绪的问题… |
[06:48] | in private, like a lady. | 私底下 像一个淑女一样 |
[06:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:56] | I’m gonna try that. | 我会试试看的 |
[07:02] | so you don’t think I act like a lady? | 你的意思是说我不够淑女咯? |
[07:07] | prove me wrong, sweetie. | 那你就证明我是错的吧 宝贝 |
[07:09] | prove me wrong | 证明我是错的 |
[07:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:14] | Come on, girl. | 下来吧 宝贝 |
[07:17] | Okay, Carlos, here’s the harness. | 好了 卡洛斯 拿好绳子 |
[07:20] | There you are! | 你回来啦! |
[07:22] | Oh, you must be Roxy! | 哦 你肯定是罗克西! |
[07:25] | Aren’t you the cutest thing! | 真是太可爱了! 哦! |
[07:28] | -Okay, not too close. It’s silk. – Gaby, this is Steve. | – 够了 别太靠近了 这可是真丝的 – 加布 这位是斯蒂夫 |
[07:31] | He’s the head trainer at the dog school. – Ah, nice to meet you. Carlos told me | 他是犬校的主教练 – 很高兴见到你 卡洛斯告诉我 |
[07:35] | how much he enjoyed taking classes with Roxy. | 他和罗克西一起上课很开心 |
[07:37] | – Well, they make a great team. – Well, I have got a million questions | – 他们很有默契 – 我有无数个问题要问 |
[07:41] | about this little lifesaver here. – Okay, shoot. | – 关于这个救世主的 – 哦 随便问吧 |
[07:44] | Okay, hypothetical situation– | 好吧 比如说 |
[07:46] | Carlos and I are sitting on the couch. | 我和卡洛斯坐在沙发上 |
[07:48] | I’m doing my nails. He’s whining for the remote. | 我在修指甲 他要遥控器 |
[07:51] | How do I get Roxy to fetch it for him? | 我怎么样才能让罗克西去拿遥控器给他? |
[07:55] | she’s serious. | 她是说真的 |
[07:59] | Roxy doesn’t do that. | 哦 罗克西不做那个的 |
[08:02] | Um, her job is to get Carlos from point | 她的任务就是把卡洛斯尽量安全的 |
[08:05] | “a” to point “b” as safely as possible. | 从一个地点带到另一个地点 |
[08:07] | I get that, but surely she’s trained to do other stuff, | 我明白 但是她应该有被训练做其他的事情呀 |
[08:10] | you know,like find his keys or turn off the radio | 你知道 就比方捡捡钥匙啦 关一下收音机 |
[08:12] | or lick up his spills. | 或者把他的溢出物舔干净啦 |
[08:14] | Yeah, and after that, | 是呀 然后 |
[08:15] | she can go solve crimes with Shaggy and the gang. | 她可以和沙吉以及帮派一起破案了(动画片”啊哈史酷比!”中人物) |
[08:17] | -Don’t give me your blind sarcasm. | – 别给我来你这套瞎子的讽刺 |
[08:19] | I saw a collie on tv who could push a lawn mower. | 我在电视上看到有牧羊狗会推除草机的 |
[08:22] | Do you have one of those? – Gaby, Roxy’s fantastic. | – 你们那里有没有那种的? – 加布 罗克西已经很好了 |
[08:25] | Really? Well, for a dog who’s supposed to help us, | 真的吗? 相对于一只能真正帮助到咱们的狗 |
[08:28] | she sounds kind of limited. | 她能力比较有限 |
[08:31] | sorry, but it’s true. | 抱歉了 但那是实话 |
[08:32] | She’s not here to help us.She’s here to help me, | 她不是来帮咱们的 她是来帮我的 |
[08:35] | which you would know if you had bothered to show up | 如果你参加了夫妇训练课程的话 |
[08:37] | to the spouses’ orientation. – Well, I’m sorry. | 你肯定会了解的 – 我很抱歉 |
[08:39] | I was on my hands and knees that day, | 但是那一天我趴在地上 |
[08:41] | scouring the bathroom floor because | 刷洗厕所地板 |
[08:42] | you fused to pee like a girl. | 因为你不愿意像女孩子一样安分的撒尿 |
[08:47] | So… | 那么… |
[08:49] | any other questions? | 还有别的问题吗? |
[08:50] | No, it’s crystal clear. | 没有了 一切都清楚明了了 |
[08:52] | Carlos gets a new best friend, | 卡洛斯得到了一个新朋友 |
[08:53] | and I get to check the sofa for ticks. | 而我就该负责检查沙发有没有虱子了 |
[08:55] | Yay for Gaby! | 加布真是”幸福”呀! |
[08:59] | Did I exaggerate? | 我没有夸张吧? |
[09:01] | Actually, you were kind | 你已经嘴下留情了 |
[09:06] | oh, it feels good to take a shower in my own house. | 能在自己家里洗澡真是太舒服了 |
[09:10] | At you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[09:10] | In honor of you coming home, | 为了庆祝你回来 |
[09:12] | we are making your favorite meal | 我们在做你最喜欢吃的菜 |
[09:13] | steak and mashed potatoes. | 牛排和土豆泥 |
[09:15] | Oh, that sounds great.For future reference, | 哦 那真是太棒了 提醒一句 |
[09:17] | my favorite is potatoes au gratin. | 我最喜欢的菜是奶酪烤土豆 |
[09:20] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的? |
[09:22] | Since always. Since I was 3. | 一直都是呀 从3岁开始 |
[09:25] | You could say “au gratin” when you were 3? | 你三岁时就会说”奶酪烤菜”了? |
[09:28] | Oh, it’s fine. Susan, mashed is great, too. | 哦 没关系 苏珊 土豆泥也很好吃 |
[09:34] | It’s not your favorite | 这不是你最喜欢吃的菜 |
[09:37] | – What are you doing? – Excuse me. | – 你怎么了? – 不好意思 |
[09:39] | I have to put something in a box and stick it in the closet. | 我得去往盒子里放点东西 然后放到橱柜里 |
[09:47] | Hormones. | 荷尔蒙作祟 |
[09:48] | Got it. | 哦 明白 |
[09:50] | Pretty much anything sets her off these days. | 这些天什么事情都能刺激到她 |
[09:53] | Uh, which is why | 这也就是为什么 |
[09:56] | I haven’t told her… | 我没告诉她… |
[09:59] | told her what? – Something wrong? | – 告诉她什么? – 出什么事了吗? |
[10:02] | Well, when Bree and Orson were staying with us, | 布里和奥森在咱们家住的时候 |
[10:06] | this weird thing happened. | 发生了件怪事 |
[10:08] | Oh, yeah. naked Orson? I heard. | 哦 是呀 裸男奥森? 我听说过了 |
[10:10] | Must have been quite a show. | 肯定是好戏一场 |
[10:12] | No, this was the next night. | 不是 这件事发生在第二天晚上 |
[10:17] | He was sleepwalking, | 他在梦游 |
[10:18] | and he said something kinda strange. | 他说了些奇怪的话 |
[10:22] | But like I said, he was asleep, | 不过正如我说的 他在梦游 |
[10:23] | so it’s probably nothing. | 也许没什么 |
[10:25] | Julie, what’d he say? | 朱莉 他说了什么? |
[10:30] | He said… | 他说… |
[10:32] | “I’m sorry I ran over Mike.” | “很抱歉 我撞了迈克” |
[10:36] | What? | 什么? |
[10:37] | It’s crazy, right? Why would he say something like that? | 很奇怪是吧? 他怎么会说那种话? |
[10:39] | He didn’t even know you when that happened. | 出事的时候 你们根本就不认识 |
[10:41] | Yeah, you’re right. It’s crazy. | 是呀 你说得对 很不可思议 |
[10:44] | Yeah, that’s what I figured. | 是呀 我也这么想 |
[10:47] | Okay, well, I’m gonna go check on mom and make sure she’s okay. | 好吧 我去看看妈妈 确保她没事 |
[10:50] | We don’t need any more drama in this house. | 这座房子里最好不要再出什么事情了 |
[10:58] | yeah, I agree. | 是呀 我同意 |
[11:12] | How’s the move going? Need an extra pair of hands? | 家搬得如何了? 需要帮手吗? |
[11:16] | No, thanks. We’re almost done. | 不用了 谢谢 差不多都弄完了 |
[11:18] | Okay, well, I won’t get in your way then. | 好吧 我就不打扰了 |
[11:22] | Let me just run something by you. | 我和你说件事 |
[11:25] | I got a call today from a couple who | 我今天接到一个电话 |
[11:26] | loved our work on the founder’s ball. | 有一对夫妇很喜欢我们奠基人舞会的设计 |
[11:31] | Oh, how sweet. | 哦 真是贴心 |
[11:32] | Yes, and they want to hire us to do their anniversary party. | 是呀 他们想雇咱们去给他们的结婚周年做设计 |
[11:36] | Hire us? But we’re not a business. | 雇我们? 我们又不是做生意的 |
[11:38] | We could be. Think about it. | 我们也可以做生意的 考虑一下吧 |
[11:41] | We do the exact same thing we did at the ball, | 我们可以做和舞会一样的设计 |
[11:43] | only this time, we walk away with a big, fat check. | 只是这一次 咱们走的时候 还带着一张肥肥的支票 |
[11:46] | Katherine, need I remind you | 凯瑟琳,需要我提醒你吗 |
[11:48] | we nearly came to blows over floral choices | 我们在花的选择上差点就打起来了 |
[11:51] | I think it’s our creative friction | 我觉得正是这样的摩擦 |
[11:53] | that makes us a great team. | 让咱们成为了一个很棒的组合 |
[11:54] | I think it’s our creative friction | 我认为是这样的摩擦 |
[11:56] | that nearly caused me to poison you. | 让我差点就把你给毒死 |
[11:58] | All right, look, Bree, I’m gonna be honest with you. | 好吧 布里 和你说实话 |
[12:00] | With Adam out of the house,I really need the money. | 现在亚当离开了 我真的很需要那笔钱 |
[12:03] | I sympathize. I do, but I have a new baby, | 我很同情你 真的 但是我有一个孩子要照顾 |
[12:06] | and it’s really more work than I care to take on right now. | 我现在已经没法接活了 |
[12:09] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[12:13] | Guess I’ll just do it myself then. | 我想只能自己一个人做了 |
[12:15] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[12:16] | Now did you take pictures of those table settings you designed? | 你有没有把你的桌子设计给拍下来? |
[12:19] | I’d love to get copies.The couple raved about them. | 我希望能拿到副本 那对夫妇很喜欢呢 |
[12:23] | Yeah, sure. | 是呀 当然 |
[12:27] | You know, I don’t really think it’s fair that | 我觉得你从我设计的东西里 |
[12:28] | you should profit from something that I designed. | 获得利益 这对我不公平 |
[12:31] | You’re right.It would only be fair | 你说得对 如果我请求你和我一起做 |
[12:33] | if I asked you to do this with me, which I did, and you said no. | 这样才公平 我有问过 可是你拒绝了 |
[12:36] | So on we go. | 所以我只能这样 |
[12:38] | I hope you don’t mind if I serve your cinnamon apple crumble. | 我希望你不会介意我采用肉桂苹果脆饼 |
[12:42] | That is a cherished recipe from my grandmother. | 那是我祖母的独门秘方呀 |
[12:45] | Well, it’s a cherished recipe from catering by Katherine. | 现在成了凯瑟琳的伙食秘方了 |
[12:49] | Oh, I see what’s going on here. | 哦 我明白你在干嘛了 |
[12:51] | This is shameless emotional blackmail. | 你这是在不要脸的对我精神勒索 |
[12:55] | And? | 然后呢? |
[12:56] | And… | 然后… |
[12:58] | it worked beautifully. | 你做得很成功 |
[13:00] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[13:10] | No more doggy treats. | 哇 哇 哇 不准再有奖励了 |
[13:11] | She’s had enough. | 她吃了很多了 |
[13:12] | But she’s been so good. | 但是她表现的很好 |
[13:14] | Yeah? Well, when she learns how to make granite sparkle, | 真的吗? 等学会怎么把花岗岩砧板擦亮 |
[13:16] | she can have more.I’m giving her a treat. | – 她就能获得奖励 – 我要奖励她 |
[13:20] | Carlos, I said no. | 卡洛斯 我说过不行了 |
[13:27] | fine. One treat. | 好吧 就一个 |
[13:29] | That’s it.Those things are expensive, | 够了 那些东西很贵的 |
[13:31] | and until your disability kicks in, | 在你彻底摆脱残疾之前 |
[13:32] | we have to tighten our belts.-So I guess that means | – 我们得勒紧裤腰带生活了- 我想那意味着 |
[13:35] | you won’t be getting your hair done anymore. | 你不会再去做头发了 |
[13:39] | Carlos, remember what my fingers look like? | 卡洛斯 你还记得我手指长啥样不? |
[13:42] | Just picture the middle one all by itself. | 就想想那个中指是啥样就行了 |
[13:46] | Besides, you’re the one who married me for my looks. | 再说 你就是因为我的美貌才娶我的 |
[13:48] | Well, I’m blind now, | 现在我瞎了 |
[13:50] | so as long as you use deodorant, I’m good. | 所以只要你用了除臭剂 其他的我无所谓 |
[13:53] | Do you have any idea how selfish you sound right now? | 你知道自己现在听起来多自私吗? |
[13:55] | Just because you’re blind, the world should suffer? | 仅仅因为你一个人变瞎了 整个世界都要跟着你受罪? |
[13:58] | I’m just saying, you know,$300 visits to Mr. Francois– | 我只是说 花300美元去弗朗索瓦先生那里 |
[14:00] | Carlos, I’m getting my hair done! End of discussion! | 卡洛斯,我会去做头发的! 讨论结束! |
[14:04] | what are you barking at? You got your damn treat. | 你叫什么叫? 刚刚才给你的奖励 |
[14:08] | You know, if we really want to save money, | 如果我们真的要省钱的话 |
[14:10] | you could cut down on those cuban cigars. | 你可以少抽点古巴雪茄 |
[14:12] | Or… here’s a thought.You could get a job. | 或者… 我想 你可以去找份工作 |
[14:15] | – Why don’t you get a job?- Doing what? | – 你干嘛不去找工作?- 做什么工作? |
[14:18] | Put flags on pencils and sell them at the airport. | 在铅笔上挂旗子 然后去机场卖 |
[14:20] | What do I care? Just get out of my kitchen. | 我随便你 滚出我的厨房就行 |
[14:24] | What is this about? | 哇 这是在干嘛? |
[14:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:28] | I guess she doesn’t like it when you smack me. | 我猜她不喜欢你打我吧 |
[14:30] | Oh, so now I can’t hit my own husband in my own house? | 意思是说我在自己房子里不能打自己的老公? |
[14:32] | Look, we can cut corners all you want, | 听着 咱们在哪方面节省开支都可以 |
[14:34] | but I am not gonna skimp when it comes to my dog. Roxy, come. | 但无论如何我都不会在我的狗身上省钱的 罗克西 过来 |
[14:51] | hey, neighbor. | 嘿 邻居 |
[14:52] | Oh, Mike. | 哦 迈克 嘿 |
[14:54] | Welcome back. You’re looking well. | 欢迎回来 你看起来气色不错 |
[14:56] | Yeah, well, you know me. | 是呀 你了解我的 |
[14:58] | Indestructible. | 坚不可摧 |
[15:01] | What you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[15:03] | A hammer.We’re putting some of the pictures back up. | 一把锤子 我们要把一些照片挂到墙上 |
[15:09] | This it? | 是这把吗? |
[15:11] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢你 哥们 |
[15:14] | You got a minute? | 你有空吗? |
[15:17] | Uh, actually, | 呃 实际上 |
[15:19] | uh, Bree’s waiting– waiting for me. | 布里在… 在等我 |
[15:22] | You said something to Julie when you were sleepwalking. | 那天你梦游的时候你和朱莉说了什么 |
[15:27] | I did? | 我有吗? |
[15:29] | Yeah, and I need you to clear it up. | 是呀 现在需要你来澄清一下 |
[15:36] | Are you the guy that ran me over? | 你是不是那个撞我的人? |
[15:40] | Mike… | 迈克… |
[15:47] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:52] | I’m so… | 我真是… |
[16:03] | no way. | 不行 |
[16:07] | That mutt is not sleeping in our bed! | 那条杂种狗不准睡在我床上! |
[16:09] | She’s clean. It’s okay. | 她洗干净了 没事的 |
[16:11] | No. No, it’s not.I read the pamphlet Steve left. | 不 不 不行 我读过史蒂夫留下的册子了 |
[16:14] | These dogs are not allowed on furniture. | 这些狗不能睡床上 |
[16:16] | I know. I… | 我知道 我… |
[16:18] | I just think it’s good for a dog to sleep with its master. | 我觉得狗和主人一起睡会比较好 |
[16:21] | It helps us bond. | 这样可以让我们更好相处 |
[16:22] | Well, if you ever want to bond with my boobs again, | 如果你还想和我的胸部也友好相处的话 |
[16:25] | you’ll get her off! | 你最好把她弄走! |
[16:28] | you’re being selfish.We can put her at the foot of the bed.- Carlos, no! | – 你太自私了 我们可以把她放在床脚边 – 卡洛斯 不行! |
[16:34] | she doesn’t like it when you yell at me, remember? | 她不喜欢你对我大吼大叫的 还记得吗? |
[16:42] | you’re right, baby. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 宝贝 对不起 |
[16:45] | let me try it this way. | 让我换种方式说 |
[16:48] | you listen to me, you blind son of a bitch. | 听好了 你这个死瞎子 |
[16:51] | If you don’t get this mangy, 6-nippled, | 如果你不把这条恶心的有着六个奶头的 凶神恶煞的死狗 |
[16:54] | cujo wannabe off my satin sheets, | 从我的绸缎床单上赶走的话 |
[16:55] | you n’t just need a dog to get around. | 到时候你需要的可不只一条狗而已 |
[16:58] | You’ll need a motorized wheelchair | 你会需要买一台语音控制的电动轮椅 |
[17:00] | that you steer with your tongue. | 而且还得用舌头来控制方向 |
[17:04] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[17:06] | Carlos, I mean it. | 卡洛斯 我是认真的 |
[17:09] | Who’s it gonna be– me or the dog? | 你到底选谁 我还是这条狗? |
[17:32] | maternity lingerie– ah, right. | 孕妇内衣 啊 对呀 |
[17:36] | Why don’t they just call it what it really is? | 为啥不直接叫本名呢? |
[17:37] | A pup tent to hide your stretch marks. | 就是一顶遮住妊娠纹的小帐篷 |
[17:42] | Oh, actually, if it’s okay, I’m really | 哦 实际上 如果你不介意的话 |
[17:43] | not in the mood right now. I’m sorry. | 我现在真的没心情 对不起 |
[17:48] | I understand. | 我明白的 |
[17:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:52] | You just don’t want to be crushed under the weight of a repulsive cow. | 你不想被一头重千斤的母牛压在下面 |
[17:55] | That is not it. | 不是这样的 |
[17:57] | No, I get it. | 没事的 我明白 |
[17:59] | Really, I knew this day was coming. | 真的 我知道这一天总归要来的 |
[18:00] | I just didn’t know it would be a day when I was so horny. | 我只是没想到这一天来的时候 我会这么饥渴 |
[18:05] | honey, I still find you incredibly sexy. | 宝贝 我还是觉得你很性感 |
[18:09] | It’s me. I… | 是我的原因 我… |
[18:12] | I just got a lot on my mind right now. | 我现在脑子里有很多事情要想 |
[18:16] | What’s going on? | 哦 什么事? |
[18:20] | I found out something today. | 我今天了解到一些事情 |
[18:24] | I didn’t want to tell you, but… | 我不想告诉你 但是… |
[18:25] | well, you can tell me anything. | 你什么都可以告诉我 |
[18:28] | That’s what we talked about in | 医生在咨询的时候 |
[18:29] | all those sessions with the doctor. | 鼓励咱们好好沟通 |
[18:38] | you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[18:39] | But if I tell you, | 不过要是我告诉你了 |
[18:40] | you have to promise to let me handle this my own way. | 你得答应让我按自己的方式处理 |
[18:48] | who could that be at this hour? | 这时候还会是谁来啊? |
[18:52] | Susan | 苏珊 |
[18:56] | what on earth? | 怎么啦? |
[18:57] | You are never to come near my family ever again! | 你以后不许接近我的家人! |
[19:01] | Do you understand? – What are you talking about? | 听明白了吗? – 你在说什么? |
[19:03] | -Do you hear me, Orson? – Damn it. Susan, I.. | 你听见了吗 奥森? – 搞什么鬼 苏珊 我… |
[19:07] | I told you to let me handle this. – Will someone please tell me what’s going on? | 我都说让我自己处理了 – 谁告诉我出什么事了? |
[19:10] | So you don’t know that your husband tried to kill Mike? | 你不知道你丈夫要杀了迈克? |
[19:16] | What? | 什么? |
[19:17] | Look, I explained this to Mike. | 听着 我跟迈克解释了 |
[19:19] | I panicked.I was trying– | 我惊恐万分 我是想… |
[19:21] | trying to protect your mother? I know. Who cares? | 想保护你妈妈? 我知道 可关我屁事? |
[19:25] | Youdrove the car, you ran him over, | 是你开的车 是你撞了他 |
[19:28] | and you left him for dead! | 你还丢下他让他去死 |
[19:30] | Susan, let’s go. | 苏珊 我们走吧 |
[19:32] | And the worst part… | 而最恶劣的是… |
[19:35] | all this time, you pretended to be our friend. | 这段时间你还装成是朋友 |
[20:05] | If there was one thing | 如果有一件事 |
[20:06] | Gabrielle Solis would not tolerate, | 是加布丽尔-索利斯忍受不了的 |
[20:09] | it was a rival, | 那就是有了对手 |
[20:12] | whether she walked onwo legs… | 不管她是两条腿走路 |
[20:15] | or four. | 还是四条 |
[20:17] | So when Gabrielle crept into her bedroom that morning, | 所以那天早上当加布里埃尔溜进她的卧室时 |
[20:21] | she’d made up her mind… | 她下定决心 |
[20:24] | the bitch had to go. | 那条母狗必须滚蛋 |
[20:28] | Roxy… | 罗克西… |
[20:30] | look what I’ve got. | 看看我带什么来了 |
[20:33] | come on. Come on. | 来啊 来啊 |
[20:38] | Okay,yes | 噢 |
[20:40] | Okay, | 成了 |
[20:41] | let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:44] | let’s go, Roxy. | 我们走 罗克西 |
[20:46] | Let’s go, Roxy. Let’s go. | 我们走 罗克西 我们走 |
[20:48] | let’s go in the car. | 我们上车 |
[20:56] | hey there, Dylan. | 你好啊 迪伦 |
[21:00] | Don’t you remember me? | 还记得我吗? |
[21:01] | I’m the cop who didn’t give you a ticket yesterday. | 我是昨天那个没给你开告票的警察 |
[21:03] | Um, yeah, I remember. | 嗯 记起来了 |
[21:08] | would it be okay if I sat down? | 我能坐下来吗? |
[21:11] | I just want to have a little chat with you. | 我想跟你聊聊 |
[21:14] | Why? | 为什么? |
[21:15] | Don’t worry. You’re not in trouble. | 别担心 你没惹什么麻烦 |
[21:19] | Actually, I can’t stay. | 实际上 我不能待在这儿 |
[21:20] | I’m meeting my friend Julie at the mall, so I– | 我约了我朋友朱莉逛街 所以我… |
[21:22] | look, I’m–I’m not trying to scare you. I just… | 听着 我不是想吓到你的 我只是… |
[21:25] | I just want to talk. | 只是想谈谈 |
[21:28] | Talk about what? | 谈什么? |
[21:31] | How’s your mom doing? | 你妈还好吧? |
[21:34] | You know my mom? | 你认识我妈? |
[21:36] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[21:45] | Look, a couple of days ago, | 几天前 |
[21:46] | I saw a picture of you and Kathy in the paper, | 我在报纸上看到你跟凯茜的照片 |
[21:49] | and I did a background check, | 然后我查了一下 |
[21:51] | and I found out that you’re living back at your aunt’s place. | 发现你们回你阿姨家住了 |
[21:54] | When you left yesterday, I was parked down the street. | 昨天你走的时候 我正好把车停在了那条路上 |
[21:59] | You followed me? | 你跟踪我了? |
[22:02] | So when you pulled me over,that was- | 所以你叫我停车的时候 是… |
[22:04] | I lied to you. | 我骗了你 |
[22:06] | You weren’t speeding. | 你没超速 |
[22:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:14] | I just had to meet you. | 我必须见见你 |
[22:18] | Who are you? | 你是谁啊? |
[22:22] | I’m Wayne Davis. | 我叫韦恩·戴维斯 |
[22:27] | I’m your father. | 我是你父亲 |
[22:32] | Oh,Roxy,this way. | 噢 罗克西 这边走 |
[22:34] | Uh,Mrs. Solis,what are you doing here? | 索利斯夫人 你在这儿干吗? |
[22:37] | Uh,I’m bringing Roxy back. | 我把罗克西送回来了 |
[22:40] | Uh,what? | 什么? |
[22:42] | Shame,isn’t it? | 很遗憾啊 |
[22:44] | I mean,I personally adored the little angel | 我个人很喜欢这条狗狗 |
[22:48] | but she and Carlos just did not get along. | 可她跟卡洛斯合不来 |
[22:50] | Really? | 真的? |
[22:51] | Well,sorry it didn’t work out.I gotta run. | 不好意思 他们合不来 我得走了 |
[22:54] | uh,tell Carlos I’ll call him about another dog. | 跟卡洛斯说我会打电话给他推荐另一条的 |
[22:58] | Oh,well,actually,we found one. | 实际上我们有了 |
[23:01] | From where? We’re the only guide dog school in the area. | 哪弄来的? 我们是这一地区唯一的导盲犬训练学校 |
[23:04] | Well,that’s it. | 是这样的 |
[23:06] | It’s not a dog. | 不是狗 |
[23:08] | We got him a seeing…eye…monkey. | 我们给他找了一只导盲…猴 |
[23:11] | He’s amazing. | 很神奇 |
[23:13] | not only can he call 9-1-1,he can toast a bagel. | 他不仅会打报警电话 还会烤百吉饼呢 |
[23:17] | Bye. | 再见了 |
[23:23] | Roxy,what the heck happened back there? | 罗克西 究竟什么回事啊? |
[23:28] | Roxy! | 啊! 罗克西! |
[23:30] | Roxy,stop! | 罗克西! 罗克西 别跑! |
[23:36] | Gaby,where were you? Where’s Roxy? | 加布 你去哪了? 罗茜哪去了? |
[23:39] | Oh,Carlos,I’m afraid I have some bad news. | 噢 卡洛斯 恐怕有个坏消息呢 |
[23:42] | What? At happened? | 什么? 出什么事了? |
[23:43] | Well,you know how you like it when I read you the box scores? | 你知道你有多喜欢我跟你读棒球比分的吧? |
[23:46] | When I went out to get the paper– | 我出去拿报纸的时候… |
[23:49] | ly thinking of making you happy– | 脑里就想着怎么逗你开心… |
[23:51] | -Gaby,where’s my dog?-She ran away. | – 加布 狗哪去了?- 她跑了 |
[23:54] | When I opened the door,she saw a squirrel,and she took off. | 我一打开门 她看见一头松鼠 撒腿就跑了 |
[23:57] | She’s gone? Well,you gotta go find her. | 她跑没影了? 那你得找回来啊 |
[23:59] | Where do you think I’ve been? There’s no sign of her anywhere. | 你以为我去哪了? 到处都没她的踪迹 |
[24:02] | Yeah,I’m sure you looked really,really hard. | 是啊 你找得很辛苦呢 |
[24:04] | How dare you.I have looked from one end of town to the other, | 你怎么这么说 我从镇子的一端找到另一端 |
[24:07] | and I’m telling you,she’s nowhere to be found. | 然后我跟你说 她杳无音信呢 |
[24:14] | but since you love her so much,I’m gonna keep looking. | 但既然你那么喜欢她 我会坚持找啊找的 |
[24:19] | was that Roxy? | 是罗克西吗? |
[24:20] | I’m not sure.Why don’t I go look? | 不知道呢 我去看看? |
[24:23] | No. It’s the Scavo dog… | 哈 不是 是斯卡沃家的狗狗… |
[24:26] | way down in their yard. | 在他们家院子里呢 |
[24:30] | I guess it’s true | 原来是真的啊 |
[24:31] | lose one sense,all the others get heightened. | 失去一种官能 其它的就都变强了 |
[24:35] | okay,you get that.I’m gonna go find your dog. | 行了 你接电话 我去找你的狗狗 |
[24:40] | come on,you stupid mutt. | 快走 你这条野狗 |
[24:44] | Gaby,you still here? | 加布 你还在吧? |
[24:46] | Yeah,still no sign of Roxy. | 嗯 还是没有罗克西的踪迹 |
[24:49] | But don’t worry.I’m on the case. | 不过别担心 我在努力呢 |
[24:51] | That was Steve from the guide dog place. | 是导盲犬中心的史蒂夫打来的 |
[25:00] | You want a piece of pie or somethin’? | 来块馅饼吧? |
[25:06] | Yeah,I’m not ngry either. | 好吧 我也还不饿 |
[25:16] | I don’t know what to say to you. | 我不知道跟你说什么 |
[25:18] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[25:22] | I’m having a good time just looking at you. | 看着你我就满足了 |
[25:27] | You have my nose. | 你长着跟我一样的鼻子 |
[25:32] | bet you didn’t know that,right? | 你还不知道吧? |
[25:34] | My mom says we left because you used to beat her. | 妈妈说我们离去是因为你经常打她 |
[25:39] | Is that true? | 是真的吗? |
[25:41] | Yeah,I hit her a couple times. | 嗯 我打过她几次 |
[25:43] | So you admit it? | 那你就是承认咯? |
[25:46] | What,did you think I was gonna lie | 什么呀 你以为我会撒个谎 |
[25:48] | and tell you that I was a great husband? Cause I wasn’t. | 跟你说我是个好丈夫么? 我可不是 |
[25:50] | But you gotta know,there’s two sides to every story, | 不过你要知道 每个故事都有两面 |
[25:54] | and I swear to god,your mom gave as good as she got. | 我发誓 你妈妈得到的跟付出的一样多 |
[26:01] | I mean,you believe me,right? | 你信我的吧? |
[26:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:07] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[26:09] | This was a mistake.I should go. | 这事是个错误 我得走了 |
[26:11] | Go? We just got here. | 走? 我们才刚来 |
[26:13] | Look,I didn’t track you down to cause any problem | 听着 我跟踪你不是想找事 |
[26:15] | I only wanted to make sure that your mom raised you properly, | 我只是想确定你妈妈好好地把你抚养成人 |
[26:18] | and now I see that she did. | 然后现在我知道她做到了 |
[26:21] | I mean,you’re… | 我是说 你… |
[26:23] | you’re spectacular. | 你美丽动人 |
[26:26] | That’s what I needed… | 这就是我要的… |
[26:28] | to know that you’re okay and… | 知道你一切都好 然后… |
[26:31] | that a little part of you looks just like me. | 你有那么一个地方长得象我 |
[26:39] | How can you just walk away? | 你怎么能就这么一走了之呢? |
[26:42] | Cause I’m not the same jerk I used to be. | 因为我已不是以前那个混蛋了 |
[26:45] | Sure,I’d like to have a relationship with you, | 当然 我乐意与你建立某种关系 |
[26:46] | but if your mom is still scared | 不过如果你妈妈这么多年来 |
[26:48] | of me after all these years,uh… | 还在怕我的话 呃… |
[26:52] | no. | 还是不要的好 |
[26:53] | I don’t want to upset her again. | 我不想再让她难过 |
[27:01] | I don’t have to tell her. | 我不用告诉她 |
[27:07] | What? | 什么? |
[27:12] | She doesn’t have to know that I saw you. | 她不用知道我见过你 |
[27:14] | Oh,that’s… | 噢 那… |
[27:17] | I don’t know about that. | 这我可说不好 |
[27:19] | It’s just that I have so many questions,and… | 只不过是因为我有很多疑问… |
[27:23] | I don’t think we’d be hurting anybody if we just sat and talked for a while. | 而且我们就这么坐着说说话 是不会给谁造成伤害的 |
[27:27] | And we’d keep this from your mom? | 我们瞒着你妈? |
[27:36] | Sure. | 当然 |
[27:40] | Well… | 那… |
[27:42] | okay. | 好吧 |
[27:47] | darlin’,bring me back that dessert menu. | 亲爱的 把甜品单拿回来吧 |
[27:52] | I wanna have a slice of pie with my daughter. | 我要跟我女儿一起吃吃馅饼 |
[28:08] | uh,I think we might be out of candles. | 我想我们没蜡烛了 |
[28:10] | I don’t think so. Check under the bar. | 不可能 到吧台找找 |
[28:18] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[28:21] | How’s it goin’? | 还好吧? |
[28:22] | “How’s it goin'”? | “还好吧”? |
[28:24] | It’s goin’ pretty bad. | “好”得一塌糊涂 |
[28:27] | I didn’t mean to.I’m sorry. I’m sorry– | 不是那意思 对不起 |
[28:28] | sorry for your troubles. | 关于你的那些麻烦 我很遗憾 |
[28:31] | Oh,that’s touching,man. | 好感人啊 |
[28:33] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[28:34] | So did you just come here to bust my hump, | 你是来故意找我的不痛快 |
[28:36] | or is there something I can help you with? – Actually,you can help me. | 还是我能帮上什么忙呢? – 其实是要你帮忙 |
[28:41] | You can help me figure out what the hell these were doing by the back | 你能帮我查清楚我那葬身火海的餐厅后门 |
[28:45] | door of my torched restaurant. | 怎么会出现这个东西 |
[28:55] | How should I know? | 我怎么可能知道? |
[29:02] | so that’s how you’re gonna play this? | 你想玩是吧? |
[29:06] | Uh,no candles here. | 呃 这儿没蜡烛 |
[29:07] | I’m–I’m gonna go check in the back. | 我去后仓看看 |
[29:09] | Great. | 很好 |
[29:13] | Look,I can see you’re upset,pal, | 听着兄弟 我知道你不爽 |
[29:15] | but I’m not the guy you’re looking for. | 不过我不是你要找的那个人 |
[29:18] | you know I respect you… | 你知道我很敬重你… |
[29:21] | hey,Andrew. What do you need? | 安德鲁 你在找什么? |
[29:22] | Uh,I’m looking for candles, | 我在找蜡烛呢 |
[29:24] | and–and that guy Rick’s here. | 那个叫瑞克来了 |
[29:29] | Oh,My God! | 天哪! |
[29:31] | Stop it!What are you doing? | 住手! 你们干吗呢? |
[29:33] | Stop.Hey,easy. Easy.Just stop it! | 住手 嘿 冷静 冷静 住手啊! |
[29:38] | Are you okay? – Yeah. | 你没事吧? – 嗯 |
[29:46] | Andrew,do something! | 安德鲁 帮手啊! |
[29:49] | Do something! | 帮把手! |
[29:54] | stop it! stop it! | 住手! 住手! |
[29:56] | Oh,for god sakes,what is the matter with you? | 拜托 你脑子进水啦? |
[29:58] | What are you,12 years old? Stop it. | 你以为你才12岁啊? 住手了 |
[30:22] | so when are you guys gonna finish grilling my husband? | 你们什么时候才放我丈夫啊? |
[30:25] | It won’t be much longer,ma’am. | 快了 夫人 |
[30:39] | you know,in spite of everything that’s happened | 你要知道 尽管发生了这么多事 |
[30:42] | it’s really good to see you again. | 但能再见到你真的很好 |
[30:48] | It makes me realize how much I miss you. | 这让我意识到我有多想念你 |
[30:56] | If you insist on questioning my husband about a crime he didn’t commit, | 如果你还坚持 盘问我丈夫没犯的罪行 |
[31:00] | you should at least have all the facts. | 至少你要听一下各方面的事实吧 |
[31:02] | Okay.You’ve got my attention. | 行 我洗耳恭听 |
[31:06] | Well,for starters,Mr. Coletti opened his restaurant to get back at me | 起因是科莱蒂先生开了一间餐馆来报复我 |
[31:11] | because I wouldn’t have an affair with him. – Honey. | 因为我不想为他红杏出墙 – 亲爱的 |
[31:13] | Oh,so you’re saying your husband had two motives for setting the fire? | 噢 那你就是说你丈夫 有两个动机会纵火了? |
[31:17] | No.I am saying that if anyone had an ax to grind,it’s Rick. | 不是 我是说如果有人居心叵测的话 那个人是瑞克 |
[31:22] | Maybe he set the fire himself soe could blame my husband. | 可能是他自己放火来嫁祸我丈夫的 |
[31:26] | I was at the gym.You can call my trainer. | 我在健身房 你们可以问我教练 |
[31:29] | And Tom was at the founder’s ball with me. | 汤姆跟我一起参加创始人舞会呢 |
[31:32] | We have witnesses that say he disappeared for a while. | 我们有目击证人说他消失了一小会儿 |
[31:34] | I told you,I was in the car | 我告诉你了 我在车里 |
[31:36] | listening to the basketball game. | 在听篮球比赛 |
[31:38] | That’s true.I saw him. | 是真的 我看见了 |
[31:44] | I was mad that he ditched me, | 他丢下我不管我很怒 |
[31:46] | so I went to drag his ass back inside. | 所以我出去要把他拖回来 |
[31:48] | But when I saw him shoutingt the radio, | 不过当我看到他对着收音机大喊大叫时 |
[31:50] | I decided I’ll just wait and make his life miserable when we get home. | 我决定我还是等一等 等到家再让他好看 |
[31:54] | So unless there’s a law againschoosing Lebron James over your wife, | 所以嘛 所以除非有法律禁止你选择勒布朗·詹姆斯而不是你的妻子 |
[31:58] | I think we’re done here. | 我想我们应该完事了 |
[32:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:07] | So that’s it? Y-you’re just gonna let him go? | 就这样? 你就这么让他走了? |
[32:10] | Look,we don’t have enough evidence to hold him,sir. | 听着先生 我们没有足够的证据扣押他 |
[32:14] | Because his wife provided him an alibi? | 就因为他老婆当了他的不在场证人? |
[32:17] | Come on,man. | 拜托 |
[32:18] | Rick,look. | 瑞克 听着 |
[32:20] | You know me. | 你知道我为人的 |
[32:23] | If Tom had done something like this, | 如果汤姆做了这种事 |
[32:24] | do you really think I would protect him? | 你认为我会护着他么? |
[32:36] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[32:50] | you know,you didn’t have to make up that story for me. | 你不用替我编故事的 |
[32:52] | Didn’t i? Cause it kinda seemed like they | 我不用? 他们差点就要 |
[32:53] | had you against the ropes in there. | 把你绳之以法了 |
[32:56] | Well,that would only be a problem if I were guilty,and clearly,I’m not,right? | 如果我有罪 那才会是问题 而显然我是清白的 对吧? |
[33:02] | God,you don’t believe me,do you? – Sure,I do. | 天啊 你不信我 对吧? – 我当然信啦 |
[33:04] | It must’ve been some other random maniac with a grudge against | 肯定是哪个跟瑞克有仇的神经不正常的家伙 |
[33:06] | Rick who burned down his restaurant. – So you’re calling me a liar? | 烧了他的餐厅的 – 你在说我是骗子吗? |
[33:09] | That’s what you’re doing.You’re saying I lied. | 你就是这么想的 你说我在撒谎 |
[33:11] | Well,it wouldn’t be the first time. | 又不是第一次了 |
[33:12] | You lied about the brick,and you were pretty smooth,too. | 砸砖头的事你也撒谎了 还若无其事呢 |
[33:14] | Hell,I bought it. – Yeah,just like I bought | 靠 我还信了呢 – 就跟我相信你说的 |
[33:16] | your story about never sleeping with Rick. – Excuse me? | 你没跟瑞克上床一样嘛 – 你说什么? |
[33:19] | “Oh,look at me,Rick. You know me,Rick.”- Okay. | “噢 看着我 瑞克” “你知道我为人的 瑞克”- 行了 |
[33:22] | God,I felt like telling you guys to get a room. | 天啊 感觉就跟叫你们俩去开房一样 |
[33:24] | Okay,you are angry,so I’m gonna let that one pass, | 好了 你怒火中烧 所以我要让这事到此为止 |
[33:26] | and I’m gonna say this for e very last time. | 我最后说一遍 |
[33:31] | nothing happened between me and Rick. | 我跟瑞克之间没事发生 |
[33:36] | Okay. | 行 |
[33:38] | I didn’t set that fire. | 我没纵火 |
[33:42] | You see? | 听到了吗? |
[33:43] | I can talk slow,too. | 我也能一字一顿的 |
[34:04] | Carlos asked me to pick up some doggy treats for Roxy. | 卡洛斯叫我给罗茜送点狗粮 |
[34:07] | He called you? Why didn’t he ask me? | 他打电话给你? 为什么不找我呢? |
[34:10] | Oh,I think you were busy at the time.. | 噢 我想是那时候你很忙吧… |
[34:12] | kidnapping his guide dog. | 绑架他的导盲犬 |
[34:14] | classy,by the way. | 顺便说一句 干得漂亮嘛 |
[34:16] | Don’t judge me. | 不要给我下结论 |
[34:17] | You don’t know this hound from hell. | 你都不知道那条狗有多可恶 |
[34:19] | I raise my voice a teensy bit,and she barks, | 我声音大一点点 她就狂吠 |
[34:22] | or I give Carlos a little smack,and she growls. | 我稍微拍打一下卡洛斯 她就在那咆哮如雷 |
[34:24] | Well,I have an idea. | 好吧 我有办法 |
[34:25] | Why don’t you not do those things? | 你别做那些事不就得了? |
[34:30] | Thanks for the biscuits,Edie. – No,I’m serious. | 谢谢你的饼干 艾迪 – 不 我是说真的 |
[34:33] | There was always a certain.. | 肯定是着了什么魔 |
[34:36] | .sick charm to the way you used to abuse Carlos. | 你才会经常虐待卡洛斯的 |
[34:38] | But now that he’s blind,it’s just sick. | 不过现在他瞎了 那就太病态了吧 |
[34:41] | We’re fine.This is who we are.This is our relationship. | 我们很好 我们就这样子 我们就是这么相处的 |
[34:46] | Well,ur relationship has to change,Gaby | 不过 你们的相处方式要改一改了 加布 |
[34:48] | because he’s changed. | 因为他不一样了 |
[34:50] | Not that much. Just his eyes. | 没那么悬乎 不就眼睛嘛 |
[34:52] | Mm,no.I know Carlos. He’s proud. | 嗯 不是的 我了解卡洛斯 他很骄傲 |
[34:56] | He’s gonna pretend that he can still go toe-to-toe with you | 他竭力假装他还是那个 |
[34:58] | as if he was the same man that he always was. | 能和你如鱼得水的男人 |
[35:00] | But he’s not,and he will never admit that. | 可他不是了 他也绝不会承认这一点的 |
[35:08] | are you done with your armchair analysis,3-divorce annie? | 您凭空猜测完了么 离了三次婚的老妞? |
[35:12] | Sure.But if you’re not gonna treat Carlos right, | 完了 不过如果你不好好对卡洛斯 |
[35:16] | there are plenty of other womenout there who will. | 外边大把女人等着呢 |
[35:19] | I think I proved that. | 我想我证明过了 |
[35:35] | why don’t you come inside? | 你怎么不进去? |
[35:37] | I can’t come out my front door every day and see that man. | 我没办法每天步出大门然后见到那个人 |
[35:40] | We have to move. | 我们得搬家 |
[35:46] | Susan… | 苏珊… |
[35:49] | I know this is difficult, | 我知道很难 |
[35:50] | but before you start putting up “for sale” signs, | 但在你挂出”此房出售”的大牌之前 |
[35:53] | let’s just take a step back. | 我们退一步看看 |
[35:56] | Take a step back from what? – He tried to murder you. | 怎么退法? – 他想杀了你 |
[35:58] | I know what Orson did was horrible,but… | 我知道奥森的所做所为很可怕 不过… |
[36:02] | I’ve decided to forgive him. | 我决定原谅他了 |
[36:04] | How can you do that? He put you in a coma. | 你怎么原谅他啊? 他把你弄得昏迷不醒 |
[36:07] | I sat there day after day | 我在那儿度日如年 |
[36:09] | wondering if you were gonna live. | 担心你能否活过来 |
[36:10] | As far as I’m concerned, Orson can go to hell. | 我所关心的是 奥森可以去死了 |
[36:14] | Well,I’ve talked to him. | 嗯 我跟他谈过 |
[36:15] | Trust me,he’s already been there. | 相信我 他跟死差不多了 |
[36:19] | Well,that’s not enough. | 那也不够 |
[36:20] | He should pay for what he did.He should go to prison. | 他得为他的所为付出代价 他得去坐牢 |
[36:23] | And what,leave Bree without a husband | 然后呢 让布里没了丈夫 |
[36:25] | and Benjamin without a dad? – You don’t want that. | 本杰明没了老爸? 你不想这样的 |
[36:29] | Look… | 听着… |
[36:31] | I’ve done some pretty horrible things in my life, | 我这辈子也做过很多可怕的事 |
[36:36] | but you forgave me | 不过你原谅了我 |
[36:38] | because you knew how much I regretted ’em. | 因为你知道我有多懊悔 |
[36:41] | I really believe he’s sorry for what he did. | 我深信他也很抱歉他的所为 |
[36:45] | So now I have to forgive him. | 所以现在我得原谅他 |
[36:50] | I’ve just got to. | 我需要这么做 |
[36:56] | But… | 不过… |
[36:59] | I also understand if you can’t. | 你做不到我也能理解 |
[37:16] | Hey,you guys know you’re not supposed to be out of bed. | 嘿 你们可不能溜下床的哦 |
[37:20] | How come daddy’s sleeping on the couch again? | 怎么爸爸又在睡沙发啊? |
[37:25] | Come here. | 过来 |
[37:27] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:29] | okay. | 好吧 |
[37:32] | Mommy and daddy are sort of…fighting, | 妈妈跟爸爸在吵架 |
[37:34] | but we’re working through it. | 不过我们会解决的 |
[37:37] | What are you fighting about? | 你们在吵什么? |
[37:40] | Oh,something he did that made mommy really mad. | 噢 他做了些事惹怒了妈妈 |
[37:48] | Can we talk to you about something? | 我们能跟你说件事吗? |
[37:51] | Yes,of course. | 可以啊 |
[37:53] | The other day at the pizza place… | 前几天在披萨店 – 嗯哼? |
[37:55] | We heard daddy say that man wanted to take you away from us. | 我们听爸爸说那个男人要把你带走 |
[37:59] | Oh,sweetie,I am so sorry. | 噢 宝贝 真不好意思 |
[38:03] | I bet that really scared you,didn’t it? | 我猜那话吓到你们了吧? |
[38:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:08] | So when you went to that party | 所以你们去出席派对的时候 |
[38:09] | we got on our bikes and de down to his restaurant. | 我们骑上单车去了那家餐厅 |
[38:15] | You did what? | 你们干吗了? |
[38:16] | We just wanted him to go away. | 我们就是想赶他走 |
[38:19] | That’s why we set the fire. | 所以我们放了火 |
[38:22] | So please don’t be mad at daddy. | 所以别生爸爸的气 |
[38:26] | Oh,my god. | 噢 天啊 |
[38:52] | Mike says I need to forgive Orson… | 迈克说我得原谅奥森… |
[38:54] | Susan – and he’s right. | 苏珊 – 他说得对 |
[38:56] | I have to find a way to make peace with all of this. | 我得找个方式让一切平静下来 |
[39:02] | But you need to understand, | 不过你要理解 |
[39:04] | it’s gonna b one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. | 这是我做过的最难的事 |
[39:07] | And like most things in my life, | 而且跟我这辈子的大多数事情一样 |
[39:10] | I probably won’t do it with much elegance or grace. | 我恐怕不会用多优雅的方式去解决 |
[39:16] | So if I don’t come over to your house for coffee… | 所以如果我不过来串门喝喝咖啡… |
[39:21] | if I don’t smile when the two of you walk by, | 如果你们俩经过时我不微笑以待… |
[39:25] | just please know that I still love you. | 请你务必知道 我依然爱你 |
[39:29] | And for forgiving Orson… | 而对于宽恕奥森… |
[39:33] | Just be patient. | 请耐心点 |
[39:37] | I’ll get there. | 我能做到的 |
[39:51] | I think it’s admirable that you wanna forgive Orson… | 你能原谅奥森 真让人钦佩… |
[39:57] | Because I can’t. | 因为我就做不到 |
[40:17] | whatcha doin’? | 你在干吗? |
[40:18] | Working on the menu for the event that Bree and I are catering. | 在为我跟布里接的活动 开菜单呢 |
[40:22] | I have to stop now to.. | 我得停一停了 |
[40:24] | pick up the invitations at the printer’s beforehey closE.I can do that for you. | 在印刷店关门前去取请柬 我替你去吧 |
[40:27] | It’s okay,sweetie. – No,I want to. | 我来好了 宝贝 – 不 我想去 |
[40:29] | Maybe I could pick up some dinner for us on the way back. | 也许我回来的路上还能买点晚餐 |
[40:35] | You know,Mrs. Hoskins’daughter became nice like this once… | 霍斯金夫人的女儿在她把一个叫的斯莱士男孩 |
[40:39] | right before she brought home a boy named Slash. | 带回家前也曾经这么贴心过… |
[40:43] | I’m being nice because I’ve been a pain lately,and… | 我是在体贴你 是因为我最近这么让你头疼 而且… |
[40:47] | with Adam gone,we need to be a team. | 亚当走了 我们也得齐心了啊 |
[40:51] | It’s just us now. | 现在就剩我们了 |
[40:59] | What? | 怎么了? |
[41:01] | It’s just… | 就是… |
[41:05] | It’s like you turned into this lovely young woman | 就像你在我不注意的时候 |
[41:10] | when I wasn’t looking. | 变成了一个可爱的年轻女子 |
[41:25] | We have to stop at the printer on the way to dinner. | 吃晚餐的路上要在印刷店停一下 |
[41:28] | Whatever you say,sweetheart. | 宝贝 听你的 |
[41:45] | The truth is, | 现实是 |
[41:46] | everyone breaks the rules now and then… | 谁都会偶尔打破常规 |
[41:53] | Never thinking for one second they might get caught. | 从没想过可能会被抓个正着 |
[42:03] | but if they do, | 不过如果他们给抓住了 |
[42:04] | they simply ask for forgiveness. | 他们就是简单地请求原谅 |
[42:13] | And most of the time,they receive it. | 而且大多数时候 他们得到了原谅 |
[42:24] | But some acts are so wicked, | 可有些行为是那么的恶劣 |
[42:26] | they demand only our condemnation. | 他们只会遭到我们的谴责 |
[42:32] | How do people avoid such a fate? | 人怎么避开这种定数呢? |
[42:36] | Well…the trick is | 嗯… 窍门就在于 |
[42:38] | knowing which rules are made to be broken… | 搞清楚哪些规则就是用来违反的… |
[42:42] | and which rules… | 而哪些规则… |
[42:44] | are not. | 并非如此 |