Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] The accountant’s dropping off the papers for my cayman island account. 会计会把我在开曼岛帐户的文件送过来
[00:05] This is everything you need to access the money. 这是你拿到钱需要的一切手续
[00:08] Edie got an opportunity… 伊迪得到了天降良机… – 放手
[00:10] But lost it. 不过转眼成泡影
[00:12] Mike… 迈克…
[00:13] You will go to rehab,or so help me,I will leave you. 你得去勒戒所 不然的话 我就会离开你
[00:16] Made a promise. – I’ll go. 许下了承诺 – 我会去的
[00:18] I keep thinking about what we covered up. 我老是在想我们一直隐瞒的事
[00:22] Katherine’s aunt was determined to reveal the truth… 凯瑟琳的姑妈决定让真相大白于天下…
[00:28] and Victor… 而维克托…
[00:29] was a victim of the tornado… 成了一场飓风的受害者…
[00:32] That brought devastation… – Oh,My God! 而紫藤巷的生活… – 我的天哪
[00:36] to Wisteria Lane. 一片狼籍
[00:45] Once the tornado had passed, 一旦龙卷风过去,
[00:47] it began. 故事就开始了
[00:52] A man gave his coat to a stranger in need… 男人将外套披在陌生人的身上…
[00:58] a woman shared her food with those just passing by… 女人将手中的食物分给身边的过客….
[01:06] a teenager reunited a dog with its worried owner. 年轻人将遗失的狗狗交还到失主的手上
[01:12] These are the things that happen 重大灾难过后
[01:14] in the wake of any great disaster. 总有这样的故事上演
[01:18] People start to perform small acts of kindness. 人们开始表现出一些友善的小举动
[01:25] they do what they can to help, 他们伸出援助之手
[01:28] all the while knowing… 虽然他们知道…
[01:33] it won’t be enough. 这远远不够
[01:44] why is it taking so long? They should be going faster. 怎么这么久啊 他们应该动作再快点
[01:47] The fire captain said they have to go slowly. 消防队长说 必须得慢慢找
[01:49] They don’t want debris suddenly collapsing into the basement. 他们不希望瓦砾倒塌掉进地下室
[01:52] Has anyone heard from Gaby? 有人有加布的消息吗?
[01:54] Uh,she went to the hospital with Carlos. 她和卡洛斯去医院了
[01:56] He was pretty banged up,but they say he’s gonnbe okay. – Thank god. – 他伤得很重 不过他们说不会有事的 – 谢天谢地
[02:00] Why can’t we hear them? 怎么听不到他们的声音呢
[02:03] If my kids are alive,they would be yelling. 如果我的孩子们活着 他们会大叫的
[02:05] Tom would be yelling. 汤姆也会叫的
[02:07] Okay,Lynette,listen to me. 好了 利奈特 听我说
[02:08] They are all going to be fine. I know it. 他们不会有事的 我知道的
[02:12] Okay.You really,really,really think so? 好吧 你真的真的这么认为吗
[02:15] Yes,yes,I do. I do. 是的 是的 真的
[02:18] So I want you to go over to those paramedics, 所以我希望你去找那些医护人员
[02:20] and I want you to let them look at these cuts. 让他们给你检查一下伤口
[02:23] Because you don’t want to be all bloody 因为你不会希望孩子们被找到时
[02:24] when they pull your kids out of there,do you? 看到你浑身是血的样子吧?
[02:27] No. No,I guess not. 不行 不 我想是的 好的
[02:37] what are you doing? 你在干吗
[02:39] What? 怎么了
[02:40] You don’t know if her kids are gonna be okay. 你又不知道她的孩子是不是真的会没事
[02:44] I’m just trying to comfort her. 我只是想安慰一下她
[02:46] By giving her false hope? 给她虚假的希望?
[02:48] What do you suggest we do? 那你说该怎么办呢?
[02:50] Well,you should be saying,”Lynette,this could end badly. 你应该说”利奈特 结果可能很糟糕
[02:53] So you should start preparing yourself for that now.” – Edie,if you say that to Lynette – 所以你现在要作好心理准备” – 伊迪 你要是对利奈特说这种话
[02:57] so help me god,I will wring your neck. 我保证会拧断你脖子的
[02:59] And I will help her. 而我会帮她的
[03:01] Tom and Ida and the kids are buried under that rubble. 汤姆和艾达 还有孩子们被埋在那片废墟里
[03:06] I mean,what is it with you people? 我是说 你们这些人是怎么回事啊
[03:07] Why aren’t you willing to face the facts? 你们难道不愿意面对现实吗
[03:09] Because we’re hoping for a miracle. 因为我们希望有奇迹出现
[03:11] A miracle? 奇迹?
[03:12] Maybe,just maybe,if we stop flapping our gums, 也许吧 也许吧 如果我们不再亵渎我们的神
[03:16] and we start asking god to take care of our folks 开始祈祷上帝来保佑我们的家人
[03:19] he might just help us out. 他或许就会帮我们的
[03:21] So you think a prayer circle is going to help Lynette? 所以你认为集体祈祷会帮助利奈特喽?
[03:24] Once you get to my age,you’ll find it a lot easier to believe 等你到了我这个岁数 你就会更容易理解
[03:27] that god really does answer prayers. 上帝真的是会满足祈祷者愿望的
[03:30] – So if you can just hang on two more years… – don’t. – 所以只要你愿意多坚持两年… – 闭嘴
[03:33] You know,maybe a moment of silence 或许大家都安静一下
[03:36] wouldn’t be such a bad idea. 不会是个坏主意
[03:48] Hey,guys! We got someone! 嘿 伙计们 我们找到人了
[04:06] Mom! 妈妈
[04:08] Mom! 妈妈
[04:11] – Mom! – Mom! – 妈妈 – 妈妈
[04:14] Oh,My God! 老天啊 太感谢了
[04:25] Come on,Tom 快啊 汤姆
[04:39] Straight ahead,sir. Go ahead.Right over there. 直走 先生 到那边去
[04:42] Oh,My god. 谢谢 上帝啊
[04:51] Where’s Ida? 艾达呢?
[04:54] Tom! Where’s Ida? 汤姆! 艾达呢?
[05:07] Yes,in the wake of a great tragedy, 是的 在经历过种种天灾人祸之后
[05:11] people do what they can to help… 人们常会伸出援助之手…
[05:18] all the while knowing… 虽然他们知道…
[05:21] it won’t be enough. 这远远不够
[05:36] The morning after the tornado, 飓风过后的早上
[05:39] the residents of Wisteria Lane 紫藤巷的居民们
[05:40] began to sort through the devastation 开始清理这一片狼籍
[05:44] and slowly started picking up the pieces of their lives. 慢慢地开始拼凑他们生活中的碎片
[05:51] Bob Hunter found part of his fountain 鲍勃·亨特找到了他的喷泉的一部分
[05:53] in the middle of the street. 被”淹没”在大街中央
[05:56] Bree Hodge found her lawn mower next to her coffee table. 布里·霍吉发现割草机就躺在咖啡桌旁
[06:02] And Kayla scavo discovered her music box in a tree… 而凯拉.斯卡沃的音乐盒在树下 …
[06:08] among… 周围还有着…
[06:11] other things 其他一些”东西”
[06:13] She had your address in her pocket 她的口袋里有你的地址
[06:14] but there wano other I.D. 但是没有其他的身份证件
[06:18] Did you know her? 你认识她吗
[06:20] Sort of. Her name is Sylvia Greene 算是吧 她叫西尔维亚.格林尼
[06:23] Is she local? 她是本地人吗
[06:24] I knew her from Chicago. 我知道她是从芝加哥来的
[06:26] She was… 她是来…
[06:28] visiting. 拜访的
[06:30] Okay,I guess that’s all we need. 好吧 我想我们就需要这些
[06:32] Would you like me to follow up with you 在我们联系到她的家人后
[06:33] after we contact the family? – No. 需要我们通知你吗? – 才不要
[06:43] So… 那么..
[06:45] I guess this means it’s over. 我想这表示一切都结束了
[06:49] The fact that she is dead 她死掉的事实
[06:51] does not change the fact that you slept with her. 并不能抹去你和她睡过的事实
[06:54] I know it doesn’t. 我知道不会
[06:57] I made a terrible mistake,and I am so sorry,Katherine. 我犯了严重的错误 我很后悔 凯瑟琳
[07:00] I’m sure you are. 我知道你肯定是
[07:03] I want you out of my house tonight. 我要你今晚离开我家
[07:05] You don’t mean that. 你不是认真的吧
[07:06] Yes, I do. It’s over. Asar as I’m concerned 是的,我是认真的 一切都结束了 在我看来
[07:09] you could be lying on that slabright next to her. 你很有可能就躺在她隔壁的停尸台上
[07:16] 3 Days Later 三天后
[07:28] Come on,Ida. You can watch us pack from up here. 来吧 艾达 你可以看着我们收拾东西
[07:32] The things you accumulate in a lifetime,huh? 喔 这是你积攒了一辈子的东西吧
[07:35] Yeah,especially if you never throw anything out. 是的 特别是你从来没扔过什么旧东西的话
[07:39] so her niece and nephew 那么她的侄子侄女
[07:41] are taking all this stuff back to Nebraska? 要把这些东西都带到内布拉斯加?
[07:44] Well,the stuff that’ll sell on eBay. 那些东西会到易趣网上去卖
[07:46] I’m guessing t rest will end up in a dumpster. 剩下的估计就会进了垃圾箱吧
[07:48] What’s all this baseball stuff? There’s a mitt and a jersey. 怎么会有这些棒球的装备? 这儿有一个手套和一件球衣
[07:51] Was this her husband’s? 是她丈夫的东西吗
[07:52] No,that was Ida’s from her pro baseball days. 不,那是艾达职业棒球时代的。
[07:55] Yeah,right. 是啊
[07:59] Oh,you’re serious? 噢 你说真的啊?
[08:01] null 第二次世界大战期间,艾达曾在全美女子联盟效力
[08:03] – You didn’t know that? – No. 你不知道吗 – 不知道
[08:05] Oh,she was a superstar. Arm like a cannon. 她那时可是个大明星 手臂和大炮一样
[08:08] People said she could throw a porkchop past a hungry wolf. 人们说她可以用猪排戏弄饿狼
[08:11] Ida? 艾达?
[08:13] I have trouble seeing her as the leadoff hitter 除了骨质疏松 我无法想象
[08:15] for anything other than osteoporosis. 她作击球手的样子
[08:18] She made the only unassisted triple play in league history… 她创造了唯一一次独自打出三垒打的纪录
[08:22] right here in Granville field,1944. 就在格兰维尔球场 1944年
[08:24] That’s why she wants her ashes scattered there. 所以她才会希望骨灰撒在那里
[08:27] How did I not know this? 我怎么不知道呢
[08:31] Daddy said you were over here. Can I help? 爸爸说你在这里 要我帮忙吗?
[08:35] You realize we’re cleaning,right? We’re not eating candy. 你知道我们是在打扫吧? 不是吃糖
[08:38] That’s sweet,Parker 谢谢你 帕克
[08:40] but we’ve got everything under control here 我们能搞定
[08:41] if you want to go play. 你去玩吧
[08:42] No,I want to do something nice for Mrs.Greenberg. 不 我想为格林伯格太太做些事
[08:47] She sort of saved my life. 可以说是她救我了的命
[08:50] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[08:54] When the house started shaking 房子开始摇晃的时候
[08:57] and Daddy was passed out by his asthma… 爸爸因为气喘晕了过去
[09:02] Mrs.Greenberg made us all go under the stairs. 格林伯格太太让我们都躲在楼梯下面
[09:08] But that’s not where they found her. 可她不是在那里被发现的
[09:11] Yeah. 是的
[09:12] There wasn’t enough room for her. 那里没有她的地方了
[09:15] She said she’d be okay in the corner. 她说她在角落里不会有事的
[09:20] Uh,Parker,you want to help? 帕克 你想帮忙吗
[09:22] Ida has some ice cream in the freezer that needs eating 艾达的冰箱里有些冰淇淋需要人帮忙吃掉
[09:25] before it goes bad. Go on. 趁着还没坏掉 快去吧
[09:37] I know what you’re thinking,but don’t. 我知道你在想什么 不过别想了
[09:40] If you’d been there,it wouldn’t have made a bit of difference. 如果当时你在 结果也是会一样的
[09:57] Susan,we can’t thank you enough. 苏珊 我们对你真是感激不尽
[09:59] Opening your home to us– it’s so generous. – It’s a horrible feeling – 让我们住你家 真是太慷慨了 – 头顶上没有房顶
[10:02] to literally not have a roof over your head 这种感觉真是太可怕了
[10:05] and that smoky fleabag hotel just wasn’t safe for a newborn. 那种乌烟瘴气的跳蚤旅馆实在是不适合小婴儿住
[10:09] Please,this is what best friends do… 拜托 好朋友就该这样的
[10:13] right before their friendship ends. 趁着友谊还没结束
[10:15] Why did you agree to let her stay? – How do you say no to someone in need? – 你干吗要让他们住进来呢 – 你怎么能拒绝需要帮助的人呢
[10:20] That wasn’t rhetorical.Seriously,you got anything? 那不是说辞 说真的 你有办法吗
[10:22] I know you feel guilty because she let us stay with her once, 我知道你是因为她留宿过我们而感到内疚
[10:24] but don’t you remember how miserable were? – Oh,yeah. Every cup needs a coaster. – 但你还记得我们曾经多么落魄吗 – 当然 每个杯子都需要有个杯垫
[10:29] Every coaster needs a doily. 每个杯垫都需要个花边垫
[10:30] Every doily needs daily laundering. 每个花边垫都需要每天的洗熨
[10:31] This woman is gonna drive me out of my frickin’– hey,roomies. 这个女人会让我的神经…嘿 室友
[10:34] You need help? – No,we’ve got it under control. – 需要帮忙吗 – 不用 我们没问题
[10:36] Oh,and,uh,listen. 噢 听我说
[10:38] Bob and Lee introduced us to this wonderful contractor, 鲍勃和李介绍我们认识了这个出色承包人
[10:40] So we won’t be imposing for long. – Imposing. Who’s imposing? – 所以我们不会打扰很久的 – 打扰 说什么呢
[10:43] You can stay as long as you want. 你们可以想待多久就待多久
[10:47] I’m sorry. The words came out of my mouth 抱歉 话就这么自己跑出来了
[10:49] before I knew what I was saying. – Then stop talking,and don’t be so nice. 我都没意识到 – 那就别说话了 也别那么友好
[10:52] Otherwise,she’ll just take the place over. 否则 她一定会霸占这个地方的
[10:54] Hey,Susan, Orson likes to sleep with the window open. 嘿 苏珊 奥森喜欢开着窗户睡
[10:56] Do you mind if we rearrange the furniture? 你介意我们重新摆放一下家具吗
[11:03] Sounds good to me! 我觉得很好啊
[11:21] Hello,Gabrielle. 你好 加布里埃尔
[11:24] Milton. Hi. 米尔顿 嗨
[11:30] It’s a nice turnout. 打扮得很帅
[11:32] Victor was loved by a lot of people. 维克托受到很多人的爱戴
[11:36] It’s gonna be a very emotional day. 这将是一个非常感人的一天
[11:41] You seem remarkably composed. 你看起来异常的冷静
[11:43] Oh,no,no.I’m a mess– 哦,不,不,我一团糟
[11:45] – you know,on the inside,where the mascara can’t run. 内心里 那里是睫毛膏无法演示的
[11:48] Ah,I see. 明白了
[11:51] The reading of the will is today. 今天会宣读遗嘱
[11:52] Is it? I’d forgotten. 是吗? 我都忘了
[11:55] I thought you’d be curious as to how much you’ll inherit. 我以为你会很好奇自己继承了多少财产呢
[11:59] No.I’m not thinking aboumoney today. 不 我今天没有想到钱的问题
[12:01] I’m burying my husband. 我要安葬我的丈夫
[12:03] Of course. 当然
[12:04] It’s just,I,uh… 只是..我…
[12:06] spoke to the executor of the will 和遗嘱执行人谈过了
[12:08] and I have a ballpark figure of what you’ll be getting. 我知道了你将得到财产的大概数字
[12:19] Well,I guess there’s nothing disrespectful 我想知道一下大概数字
[12:21] about a ballpark figure. 也不算过分吧
[12:25] You’re not getting a dime. 你一毛钱都得不到
[12:30] Victor showed me the photographs of you and your ex-husband. 维克托给我看过了你和你前夫的照片
[12:33] You broke his heart. 你伤了他的心
[12:35] You humiliated him. 让他蒙羞
[12:37] So you’ll inherit exactly what you deserve–nothing. 所以你将继承你应得的东西——什么都没有。
[12:43] Okay,I made a mista. 好吧 我是犯了个错误
[12:45] I’m sorry,but Victor wasn’t entirely blameless. 很抱歉 不过维克托也并非毫无过错
[12:49] He ignored me. He used me politically. 他无视我 在政治上利用我
[12:51] Oh,yeah,and he tried to kill Carlos. 噢 对了 还想谋杀卡洛斯
[12:54] So I think I’m entitled to whatever he had. 所以我想我该得到他所有的一切
[12:57] Ah,there’s the thing. 是这样的
[12:59] You married a man from a very rich family… 你嫁给了一个大富之家的男人
[13:02] the operative word being “family.” 家这个词可不是虚设
[13:05] Everything’s in my name… always was. 一切都在我的名下 一直都是
[13:11] The service is starting. 仪式开始了
[13:13] I think it’s time for you to go. 我想你该走了
[13:16] Go? You can’t kick me out of my husband’s funeral. 走? 你不能把我从我丈夫的葬礼上赶走
[13:21] I think it’s appropriate,given the circumstances. 我想鉴于眼前的事实 这并无不妥
[13:24] Go to hell. 去死吧
[13:27] I’ll be delivering the eulogy. 我会上台致辞的
[13:30] If you’re stilin this pew when I reach the pulpit, 如果我上讲坛的时候 你还坐在这里
[13:32] I’m going to be telling all of these people 我会告诉所有人
[13:35] that you are a cheating,lying whore. 你是一个谎话连篇的的荡妇
[13:43] See? 瞧见了吧
[13:44] I told you it was gonna be an emotional day. 我告诉过你今天会很激动
[14:22] Hello,boys. 好啊 帅哥们
[14:25] Bob,Lee,I baked you some muffins to thank you 鲍勃 李 我烤了些蛋糕作为对你们的感谢
[14:28] for introducing me to Walter here. 帮我们介绍了沃尔特
[14:30] And,Walter,I decided you’re absolutely right. 沃尔特 我觉得你是绝对正确的
[14:31] Dark shingles are the way to go. 就应该用深色木瓦
[14:36] Why are you all staring at me? 你们干吗都盯着我看?
[14:38] – I’m sorry,but I’m not gonna be able to fix your house. – What? – 很抱歉 我不能帮你修房子了 – 为什么?
[14:41] I’ve just had some bad news in my personal life. 我的个人生活出了些麻烦
[14:45] Oh,good heavens. I hope no one’s died, 噢 天哪 但愿没人去世
[14:47] which is the only possible excuse I’d accept. 只有这种理由我才会接受
[14:50] No,it’s not–it’s not that. It’s just… 不 没有 不是的 是…
[14:54] I don’t want to get into it. 我不想干了
[14:55] Walter,I can’t find a contractor now. 沃尔特 我现在找不到其他承包人了
[14:57] Everybody is booked for the next year. 所有人都已经预定到了明年
[15:00] I’m sorry. 对不起
[15:01] Walter. Walter.Walter,I’m begging you. Please. 沃尔特 沃尔特 沃尔特 我求求你 拜托
[15:04] I’m living like a vagabond in a teenage girl’s bedroom. 我像个流浪汉寄宿在一个小姑娘的房间里
[15:07] I’m sleeping under a poster of orlando bloom. 还要睡在奥兰多-布鲁姆的海报下
[15:10] You can’t leave me. 你不能丢下我
[15:11] Yeah,well,sometimes people do that. 是啊 可有时候人们就是这样
[15:15] They just leave. 撒手就走
[15:22] This is a nightmare. 这真是场噩梦
[15:24] What is going on? 出什么事了
[15:26] Walter went rough a bad breakup, 沃尔特刚经历了痛苦的分手
[15:28] and today he found out that his ex moved in with someone else. 他今天得知前任和别人去同居了
[15:31] Oh,for god sakes. Tell him to put on his big boy pants 看在老天的份上 让他像个男子汉的样子
[15:34] and find another girl. – Who says it’s a girl? – 重新找个女孩子 – 谁说是女孩子了啊
[15:39] Walter’s gay? 沃尔特是同志?
[15:41] Yes.He can build home and decorate them. 是的 他会建房子 会装修
[15:43] Sometimes god gives with both hands. 有时上帝会双手施予
[15:46] Well,then you just have to fix him up with someone, 那你就要帮他再牵线搭桥
[15:48] give him back his will to work. 让他恢复工作热情
[15:49] Yeah,about that– uh,most of our friends are 9s, 是啊 可是我们的朋友大多是9分的
[15:54] and Walter–we love him– but kind of a 3. 而沃尔特 我们很喜欢他 但他是个3
[15:57] And in the gay world,3 does not go into 9. 在同志的世界 3是不会喜欢9的
[16:07] Well,we’ll just have to find him 那我们只需要给他找一个
[16:08] someone who’s not good at gay math. 不擅长同性恋数学的人
[16:12] Well,I drove all the way out there, 我大老远跑到那里
[16:14] and I waited for hours 等了好几个小时
[16:15] and then they wouldn’t let me see him. 可他们却不让我见他
[16:18] Uh,no. They just said that I should–I should call you. 不是 他们只是说我..我得打电话给你
[16:26] Listen,I know it’s a 30-day rehab. 我知道是30天的戒毒期
[16:28] I’m not trying to break him out. 我不是想让他逃出来
[16:30] I’m just trying to see him. 我只是想见他
[16:35] You know what? Could you just call me when you know? 你知道吗 等你有消息了给我电话好吗
[16:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:07] Welcome to heaven. 欢迎来到天堂
[17:09] Don’t talk. I’m smelling. 别说话 我在闻味道
[17:12] What is that? 那是什么
[17:14] Duck a l’orange. Bree says it’s making a comeback. 橘子鸭 布里说这是为了让大家恢复元气
[17:18] And our oven is making its debut. 而我们的烤箱初次亮相了啊
[17:20] Oh,it gets better. 噢 不只这样
[17:22] She did our laundry,too. 她还把衣服都洗了
[17:25] Smell my sock. 闻闻我的袜子
[17:27] Oh,My god! 天啊
[17:29] I want to eat that. 我好想吃
[17:31] she dusts. She irons. 她打扫了尘土 还熨好了衣服
[17:33] Oh,and she does this magic trick. 噢 她还有魔法
[17:34] No matter where you throw your sweater 不管你把衣服扔在哪里
[17:36] within seconds,it’s on a hanger. – This has just replaced your birth – 不出一会儿工夫就会挂在衣上了 – 这一天简直要比你的出生
[17:39] as the best day of my life. 更让我觉得幸福了
[17:41] Oh, Hi, Susan. I hope you don’t mind that I made dinner. 嗨 苏珊 希望你不会介意我做了晚餐
[17:44] I hope you don’t mind that I’m going to kiss you. – You’re funny. – 希望你不会介意我要吻你 – 噢 别逗了
[17:48] Now I need you to be honest about this recipe. 这个菜的口味我要你听你说实话
[17:50] It’s a dry run for a small dinner party 这是作为明晚
[17:51] I’m having tomorrow night. 一个小型晚宴的预演
[17:53] Again,if you don’t mind. – Not at all. – 再一次地 希望你不会介意 – 完全不会
[17:56] In–in fact,if you wanna do a dry run for sunday brunch, 事实上 如果你要为了周日的早午餐做预演
[17:59] I’m there for you. – Dinner will beeady shortly. – 我绝对支持 – 晚饭马上就好
[18:01] Oh,and,Julie,I fixed the hem on that blue skirt of yours. 噢 朱莉 我缝好了你那条蓝色裙子的皱边
[18:04] It’s on your bed. 放在你床上了
[18:07] My hem is fixed? She’s like the mother I never had. 缝好了? 她简直就是我从没有过的妈
[18:11] Oh,oh,no offense. 噢 无意冒犯
[18:12] Oh,none taken. 没当真
[18:28] Hey. 嘿
[18:29] How you feeling? 你感觉如何
[18:31] Uh,not so great. 不太好
[18:33] Well,they should give you something for the pain. 他们该给你些东西来止疼
[18:35] They gave me this button that I can press 他们给了我这个可以按的钮
[18:37] but I’m trying not to use it 但我尽量不去按
[18:39] ’cause the drugs make me feel a little to mellow. 因为现在药物让我觉得昏昏欲睡
[18:44] Was the funeral sad? 葬礼很悲伤吧?
[18:46] Tragic. 惨绝人寰
[18:48] I found out everything Victor had is in Milton’s name, 我发现维克托的一切都在米尔顿的名下
[18:51] and he told his father about us,so I’m not getting a penny. 而且他告诉了他爸我们的事 所以我什么都得不到
[18:59] It’s a good thing 幸亏
[19:00] you hooked up with another rich guy. 你又搭上了另一个有钱人
[19:04] Yeah… 是啊
[19:08] Gaby,you sound weird. 加布 你听起来很奇怪
[19:11] Why do you sound so weird? 你为什么听起来这么奇怪?
[19:15] Gaby. 加布
[19:16] Um,remember that day,uh… 记得那天
[19:21] when Al was going to drop off the account information? 阿尔 来送帐户文件吗?
[19:25] Oh,My god. He didn’t? 噢 天啊 他没送吗?
[19:27] No,no,no. He did. 不不不 他来了
[19:28] It’s just…remember how windy it was that day? 只是…记得那天刮着很大的风吗?
[19:33] No,no,no. That was the only copy. 不 不是吧 那是唯一的文件
[19:36] I know 我知道
[19:37] but Edie was trying to steal the papers from me, 但是伊迪想要把那些文件偷走
[19:40] and we got into this fight 所以我们就打了起来
[19:42] and then the tornado just took them away. 结果就被飓风给吹跑了
[19:45] They’re gone? 都不见了?
[19:47] Kinda. 差不多
[19:50] What is that sound? 那是什么声音?
[19:52] I’m texting someone. 我在呼人来
[19:54] Gaby,that account was our future. 加布 那帐户是我们的未来啊
[19:56] What are we gonna do now? – Carlos,just calm down,okay? – 我们现在该怎么办啊? – 嘘 卡洛斯 冷静点 好吗?
[20:00] I’m sure Al has an access code or a copy 我相信 阿尔那里有密码或者副本的
[20:03] or some super nerd way to get back into the account,okay? 或是一些很卑鄙的手段重新进入帐户的
[20:07] I know we can fix this. 我知道我们能够解决的
[20:10] Yeah. 是啊
[20:13] Yeah,he could fix it. 他能解决的
[20:16] Okay. 好的
[20:18] All right,you look very tired 好了 你看起来很累
[20:21] so I’m just gonna go. 所以我该走了
[20:24] But I’m warning you,gaby,if we don’t find those papers, 但是我警告你 加布 如果找不到那些文件
[20:26] so help me,I’m… 我告诉你…我会…
[20:46] Hi. Um,I’m a friend of Al’s 嗨 我是阿尔的朋友
[20:48] and I was wondering if I could see him. 我想知道我是否能见见他
[20:51] Of course. Please come in. 当然了 请进吧
[20:57] Right this way. – OK! – 就在这边 – 好的
[21:11] Dearest Al,rest in peace 亲爱的阿尔 安息吧
[21:14] Oh, Al. 噢,阿尔
[21:16] Thanks again for your help. 再次感谢你的帮助
[21:18] Well,we’d do anything for your aunt. 我们会尽力帮你姑妈的
[21:20] I hope you know what an amazing woman she was. 我希望你知道她是个多么出色的女人
[21:23] Hey,did you guys happen to find a pearl necklace? 嘿 你们有见到一条珍珠项链吗?
[21:26] It’s the only valuable thing aunt Ida owned. 那是艾达姑妈唯一值钱的东西
[21:28] Well,actually,I have it. 事实上 在我这儿
[21:30] Yeah,she promised it to me if she kicked the bucket first. 她说如果她先死 就给我的
[21:33] Oh,really? In–in writing? 噢 是吗? 有立字据吗
[21:38] I’ll be right back. 我马上来
[21:41] All right,let’s hit the road. 好的 我们出发吧
[21:46] At about the rest of these boxes? 那剩下这些盒子呢
[21:47] Oh,that’s junk. You can just give ’em away. – Hey,listen. – 噢 那都是垃圾 你们扔了就好了 – 嘿 听着
[21:49] Is there a good place we can grab a bite on the way out? 我们在出去的路上有什么地方可以吃东西的吗
[21:52] Um,well,there’s a great diner right near Granville field. 噢 格兰维尔球场附近有个很不错的餐厅
[21:55] Isn’t that– isn’t that outt that out of the way? – Yeah,but… – 噢 那不是不顺路么? – 是的 不过
[21:59] you stopping there anyway to spread your aunt’s ashes? 你们何不到那里去顺便撒了你姑妈的骨灰呢
[22:01] We’re kinda pressed for time. – Yeah,we thought we’d just put her – 我们时间紧迫 – 是啊 我想我们把她
[22:04] in the family plot back in Omaha. 放在奥马哈 和其他家人的放一起就好了
[22:07] You can’t do that. 你不能那么做
[22:08] Ida wanted her ashes scattered at the field. 艾达希望她的骨灰撒在球场
[22:11] Yeah,I know,but that’s kinda crazy,don’t you think? 是啊 我知道 你不觉得这有点荒谬吗?
[22:15] It doesn’t matter. She was an amazing woman. 那不重要 她是个出色的女人
[22:18] You should respect her wishes. 你要尊重她的遗愿
[22:22] We should get going. 我们该走了
[22:23] Hey,I-if you don’t have time to do it,I will. 嘿 你要是没时间 那我去
[22:26] Uh,you know,you’re not family 要知道 你又不是她的家人
[22:27] so I think that would be inappropriate. 所以我想那样是不合适的
[22:31] Look,you’re taking her pearls. 你都拿走了她的珍珠项链
[22:32] The least you can do is honor her wishes. 好歹你要完成她的心愿吧
[22:35] Okay,at the risk of being bitchy, 好了 也许这话不好听
[22:37] this is none of your business 这与你无关
[22:38] so could you please just drop it? – Fine.And for what it’s worth – 所以你能不能不管? – 好吧 不过告诉你一下
[22:41] you passed bitchy ten minutes ago. 十分钟前你说话就够难听的了
[22:45] Carter,get the urn. I wanna get outta here. 卡特 去拿骨灰罐 我们走
[22:52] Wait! 等一下
[22:53] You’ll never find it I’ll get it for you. 你找不到的 我拿给你好了
[23:29] By the way,I’m staying at Ida’s house for a while since, 顺便说一句 我要在艾达家待一阵子
[23:32] you know,my house is a pile of rubble. 你也知道我家还是一片废墟
[23:34] Oh,that’s so sad.You’ve got a week. 噢 真不幸 给你一个星期的时间
[23:41] Here you go. 给你
[23:43] Thanks. 谢谢
[23:48] Just put it in the cup holder. 放在杯架里不就行了
[23:56] Excuse me.Are you Al’s wife? 打扰一下 你是阿尔的妻子吗?
[23:59] I’m Gabrielle Lang. 我是加布里埃尔.郎
[24:01] You’re the mayor’s wife.Of course I recognize you. 你是市长的妻子 我认得你
[24:04] So I was shocked to hear about Al. 阿尔的事我很吃惊
[24:08] I can’t remember the last time I was so devastated. 我都不记得上一次这么难过是什么时候了
[24:12] Didn’t you just bury your husband yesterday? 你不是昨天才下葬了你丈夫吗
[24:15] That sucked,too. 那也很让人难过
[24:18] So what happened to Al? 阿尔出了什么事?
[24:22] He was driving home 他正在开车回家
[24:24] trying to beat the storm,and he ran into a downed power line… 试着躲过风暴 却撞上了倒下的电线杆…
[24:27] and his car burst into flames. 他的车就起火了
[24:30] Oh,sweetie,don’t. 噢 亲爱的 别这样
[24:33] I want you to remember all like I do… 我希望你能像我这样回忆阿尔
[24:36] at his desk,with a big smile on his face 他坐在办公桌前 脸上有大大的微笑
[24:40] surrounded by all his files. 周围摆着一大堆文件
[24:45] By the way,where are those files? 顺便问一下 那些文件都哪去了?
[24:47] I cleared out his office. 我清理了他的办公室
[24:49] Oh,I bet that was hard. 我想那一定很难过吧
[24:52] so where’d you put ’em? 那你放在哪里了?
[24:55] In the garage. 车库里
[24:57] Which is… 也就是在
[24:58] in the back. 后面
[25:02] Well,look at me,monopolizing the widow. 哦,你看看我 一个人霸占着遗孀
[25:05] You go mingle.I’m gonna get you a cracker. 你去招待一下大家 我去给你拿饼干
[26:07] Ah,god ,why. 啊 老天爷,为什么
[26:08] Why do people have to die?! 人们干吗要死啊?
[26:12] Why,god?! Why? 为什么啊 上帝 为什么为什么
[26:14] Why? Why? Why? Why? 为什么 为什么 为什么
[26:24] Oh,Thank you so much for letting us 真是太感谢你了 肯让我们
[26:26] take over your dining room. – Please. Thank you for making us dinner. – 用你的饭厅 – 要谢的是你为我们做晚饭
[26:30] Oh,you will be sending up dessert later? – Oh,sure. – 噢 之后会送甜点过来吗 – 当然
[26:32] Just,uh,leave your trays in the hall when you’re ready. 等你们吃完好了 把碟子放在大厅就可以了
[26:42] – Puff pastry? – 松饼?
[26:44] – Thank you. – Oh,here is a nice 12-year-old scotch – 谢谢 – 这是12年的苏格兰酒
[26:47] to wash that down with. – Uh,look,it’s nice of you to invite me for dinner, – 用来配那个刚好 – 很感谢你们请我过来吃晚饭
[26:51] but if you’re hoping to change my mind about doing your roof, 但如果你们是希望我改变主意 给你们修房顶
[26:54] I’m just– I’m really not up to it. 那我…我真的没兴趣
[26:56] No. No,no,Walter, 不不不 沃尔特
[26:58] We–we just heard about your situation 我们只是听说了你的处境
[27:00] and thought you could use a little company. That’s all. 所以就想你或许需要有人陪陪 仅此而已
[27:03] Yes,and a nice home-cooked meal. 是啊 美味的家常饭菜
[27:05] Trust me,there are absolutely no tricks up our sleeve. 相信我 我们绝对不是醉翁之意不在酒
[27:09] Uh,I noticed there are four place settings. 我注意到那里是四个位子
[27:11] Is somebody joining us? 是有人要和我们一起吗?
[27:13] All right,I’m here.What was so important? 好了 我来了 什么事这么紧急
[27:21] What’s going on? 怎么了
[27:23] I’m moving out. 我要搬出去
[27:25] It’s been a little weird staying in the guest room of my own house. 住在自己家的客房 有点不舒服
[27:29] But I thought you and mom were trying to work stuff out. 可我以为你和妈妈在努力改善关系啊
[27:32] We are. It’s just… 是的 只是…
[27:33] your mom thought it might be easier 你妈妈认为保持点距离
[27:35] if we gave ourselves a little distance. 会让事情更顺利些
[27:38] Well,then why doesn’t she move out? 那为什么不是她搬出去呢
[27:40] Dylan 迪伦
[27:41] I’m serious.You can’t leave me here alone with her. 我是认真的 你不能把我和她单独留下
[27:44] I’ll go crazy. 我会发疯的
[27:45] Hey,come onwe’re gonna see each other all the time. 嘿 别这样 我们会常常见面的
[27:49] Why does she always have to win? 为什么每次都要她赢呢?
[28:16] Yeah,I’m thinking of starting my trip in paris. 我打算开始去巴黎旅行了
[28:18] Todd and I talked about going there,but now I’m thinking of 托德和我讨论过去那里 不过现在我打算
[28:20] doing it myself. 一个人去
[28:23] Walter recently split up with his life partner Todd. 沃尔特最近和他的伴侣托德分手了
[28:26] They were gay. – Small world,huh? – 他们都是同志 – 这世界真小啊 是不是
[28:30] How is it small,exactly? 到底是有多小?
[28:31] Andrew is also an out-and-proud homosexual. 安德鲁也是一个非常自豪的同性恋
[28:35] He’s here,he’s queer,and we’re used to it. 他就在这里 他是同性恋 我们已经习惯了
[28:38] Since when? 从什么时候开始的?
[28:40] You know what else you two have in common? A love of boots. 你知道你们俩还有什么共同之处吗? 都很喜欢靴子
[28:43] Andrew has some beautiful boots. 安德鲁有很多漂亮的靴子
[28:45] Oh,I can only imagine 我完全可以想象
[28:47] the fun you two would have in the boot shop. 你们俩一起逛靴子店时的乐趣
[28:52] Um,Mom,I’m gonna take these bowls to the kitchen. 妈妈 我把这些碗拿到厨房去
[28:56] Oh,thanks,dear. 谢谢 亲爱的
[28:58] With you. 我们俩一起
[29:02] What are you doing? 你搞什么啊
[29:03] I’m just trying to stay out of the way 我只是不想阻挡那些
[29:04] of all those sparks that are flying. 火花四溅而已
[29:06] Sparks? The man’s twice my age. 火花? 那男人比我大两倍
[29:09] Yes,but he’s also– 是的 但他也是…
[29:10] he’s got a great sense of… 他非常的有品味…
[29:16] Okay,do you know how hard it is to get a good contractor? 好了 你知道要找个好的承包人有多难吗
[29:20] Oh,My god! 我的天啊
[29:21] And poor walter just had his heart broken, 而可怜的沃尔特又刚经历了失恋
[29:23] so if it takes you being nice to him to get our house fixed,then… 所以如果需要你对他表示友好 才能让我们的房子被修好
[29:26] You’re–you’re pimping me out for a new roof? 你为了新的房顶 帮我拉皮条?
[29:28] And windows. 还有窗子
[29:30] And I am not pimping you out. I’m simply asking you 我不是帮你拉皮条 我只是简单地要求你
[29:33] to show some kindness to a lonely man 向一个孤单的男人表示下友好
[29:36] who happens to be an excellent roofer. 刚好他还很会修房顶
[29:38] – Look,if by kindness you mean sex – watch your mouth.I would never suggest that. – 听着 如果友好你是指上床的话 – 说话小心点 我不会同意的
[29:43] You can raise a man’s hopes without satisfying them. 你不一定非要满足他而让他重新燃起希望的
[29:46] I’ve done it all my life. 我这辈子都是这么做的
[29:49] Andrew,I haveot to get back into my house 安德鲁 我必须要回到我的家
[29:53] and you’re my only hope. 而你是我唯一的希望了
[29:57] Fine. 好吧
[29:58] For you,I will flirt 为了你 我会调情
[30:00] I will flatter,and I will charm. 去勾引 去引诱
[30:03] Bless you. 保佑你
[30:04] And in exchange 作为交换
[30:05] I expect a 60-inch flat screen TV. 我要一台60英寸的纯平电视
[30:10] Fine,and if you can get him to come in on time 好 如果你能让他及时开工
[30:13] and under budget,I’ll throw in surround sound. 并且不会超过预算 我还会加上立体环绕
[30:23] No.That Walter guy needs to stay miserable, 不行 那个叫沃尔特的家伙得继续痛苦下去
[30:26] because if he’s not,he’ll fix her roof 如果他不痛苦 就会去修好房子了
[30:28] and then she’ll leave us. – Mom,we always knew is couldn’t last forever, – 然后她就会离开我们 – 妈妈 我们都知道这不可能长久的
[30:31] and she’ll still be here another week or two. 不过她还是会在这里住上一两个礼拜的
[30:34] That is not enough time.She just started 这点时间根本不够 她才刚刚开始
[30:36] stenciling the kitchen,and I didn’t want to tell you this 给厨房刷模板 还有我本不该说的
[30:38] but there is talk of an herb garden. 她还说要弄个花园
[30:42] I’ve gotta stop her. – How? – 我要去阻止她 – 怎么做?
[30:45] I don’t know,but I’ve had a taste of ironed pillowcases, 我不知道 可是我已经喜欢上了熨烫枕套的味道,
[30:48] and I am not going back. 我才不要回到以前
[30:52] Oh,Walter,you got a little right there. 噢 沃尔特 你这里沾到一点
[30:56] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:59] Hey,everybody.I’m sorry to interrupt 嘿 各位 抱歉打扰你们
[31:02] but the smell of that apple pie just made my mouth water. 不过那个苹果派的味道 让我直流口水
[31:05] Well,say no more.One slice coming right up. 别说了 马上就送上一片
[31:08] Oh,Susan Delfino,this is Walter Bierlich. 苏珊.德尔菲诺 这位是沃尔特.比尔利希
[31:10] This is Susan’s house.She’s kind enough to take us in. – Hi.How are you? – 这里是苏珊的家 她好心收留了我们 – 嗨 你好吗
[31:14] All righty.Here you go. 好的 给你
[31:15] Thanks. 谢了
[31:22] Oh.You’re going to eat that…here? 噢 你要在这里吃吗
[31:25] Oh,I’m just gonna visit for a while. 噢 我只是坐一下下
[31:27] So,Andrew,we miss you around here, 安德鲁 我们都很想你
[31:30] but I bet you love having your own place. 有自己的住所一定很爽
[31:32] Uh,yeah.It’s–it’s cool. 是啊 很棒
[31:36] Of–of course,it does get lonely. 不过当然 会很寂寞
[31:39] It’d be nice to have someone stop by once in a while. 偶尔有人来拜访就更好了
[31:42] Oh,well,you’ll reel somebody in. You always do. 你会把人勾过去的 你一直都有这魅力
[31:45] You should have seen his last boyfriend–Justin. 你真该看看他的上一个男朋–贾斯汀
[31:48] He was so hot. 他真是太性感了
[31:50] You really had a thing 你真的对那些
[31:51] for the young,ripped musclboys,huh? 年轻有肌肉的小男生很有一套啊 是不是
[31:56] He did at one time,but Andrew’s outgrown that. 他曾经是的 不过安德鲁现在长大了
[32:00] He realized the folly of being so shallow. 他意识到了如此肤浅是多么的愚蠢
[32:02] Exactly,and now,um,his tastes have gone to 的确 现在他改成喜欢
[32:05] the more mature,cultured types,like,uh,Walter here. 更成熟 更有教养的 比如沃尔特这样的
[32:13] This is a fix-up? 这是在安排相亲吗
[32:15] Well,I just–it never would have occurred to me,you know, 我只是从没想到我会碰上这种事
[32:17] Because of the vast age difference. 因为年龄差距是这么大
[32:23] But,hell.Why not? Life is short. 不过干吗不呢 人生苦短啊
[32:25] Certainly shorter for Walter. 对沃尔特来说自然是更短了
[32:28] Susan. – Oh,no,don’t get me wrong.I mean,I think it’s great. – 苏珊 – 噢 别误会我 我是觉得这样很好
[32:31] You should grab love wherever you can find it. 你应该随时接受那些唾手可得的爱
[32:35] Who cares if your friends think that you’re paying for it? 即使你的朋友认为你是花钱买来的,可是谁会在乎呢?
[32:37] Oh,so why don’t you take this piece of pie upstairs to Julie? 你何不拿着这块派送到楼上给朱莉呢?
[32:41] No,she’s right.That’s exactly what my friends would think. 不 她说得很对 我朋友肯定会这么想的
[32:43] Well,then you need new friends. – Hey,listen.You know what? – 那你需要些新朋友了 – 嘿 听我说 知道吗?
[32:46] You seem like a nice guy,and it would be greatto parade you 你看上去还不错 把你带到我的前男友面前炫耀一下
[32:49] in front of my ex,but,uh,then I’d be using you. – Well,he doesn’t mind. 会很棒的 但是 呃 那就是在利用你了 – 他不介意的
[32:53] No,parade me. 没关系 带我去炫耀吧
[32:56] He’s got a mesh tank top that would bring your ex to tears. 他有个网状的背心性感的会让你前男友伤心欲绝
[33:02] Yeah,well,you know,as tempting as that sounds, 是的,嗯,不错,听起来很诱人
[33:04] you know,I’m just not ready to date,so… 可你也知道,我还没准备好约会 所以…
[33:08] Thank you so much for the dinner. 非常感谢你们请我吃饭
[33:13] Walter,wait! 沃尔特 等等
[33:15] Well,I guess I’ll just bring this pie up to Julie. 我想我把派给朱莉送去吧
[33:19] You. 你
[33:21] Sit. 坐下
[33:40] So is someone meeting us here or what? 有人来这里见我们还是怎样?
[33:42] Well,here’s the thing.I called the general manager to ask 呃 是这样的 我打电话给了经理
[33:44] if we could scatter the ashes here, 问他我们是否可以在这里撒骨灰
[33:46] and he said absolutely not. 他说绝对不可以
[33:50] So how are we getting in? 那我们该怎么进去呢
[33:53] Oh,Lynette. 利奈特
[33:54] Hey,you’ve abetted. Might as well aid. 嘿 你可是教唆犯 也是从犯
[34:04] Leave us. 走开
[34:16] Okay,I know that it sounds selfish, 好吧 我知道那听起来很自私
[34:18] but I did what I did because I want you to stay. 但我这么做是因为我想让你们留下来
[34:22] Why? I-I thought you’d want your house back. 为什么? 我以为你想自己的房子自己住
[34:24] Well,yeah,sure,someday, 是的 当然 某天吧
[34:27] But right now I just love having you take care of me. 可是现在 我很喜欢有你照顾我
[34:30] All the cooking and the cleaning and the alphabetizing… 做饭呀 打扫呀 把东西按字母排序啊
[34:37] It’s helping me feel like 让我觉得
[34:38] I’m not just about to fall apart. 自己不会崩溃掉
[34:42] Oh,sweetie,you’re okay. 噢 亲爱的 你没事的
[34:44] No. 不是的
[34:46] I’m pregnant,and my husband’s in rehab, 我怀孕了 而我丈夫进了勒戒所
[34:51] and the only reason I seem sane is 唯一让我看起来正常的理由
[34:53] because you’re here, making my house feel like a home. 就是因为你在这儿 让这个地方像个家
[35:06] This is a conversation that could benefit 这番话会奖励你
[35:08] from some homemade chocolate chip cookies. 一些自制巧克力脆片饼干
[35:12] Can I have milk,too? 能再给杯牛奶吗?
[35:15] I’ll be right back. 马上来
[35:26] Do you maybe want to say something first? 你想先说点什么吗?
[35:28] Oh,uh,yeah,I guess so. 噢 好的 我想是吧
[35:36] “Do not stand at my grave and weep.” “不要站在我的坟前哭泣”
[35:39] Um,”I’m–I’m not there.I do not sleep. 我不在那儿 我也没有沉睡
[35:43] “I am a thousand winds that blow. I am… “我是一阵一阵的微风 我…
[35:45] the diamond glints of snow.” 是雪地钻石般的光辉”
[35:50] “I am the sunlight on ripened grain. “我是照在成熟稻子上的阳光
[35:54] I am the gentle autumn’s rain.” 我是秋日温柔的细雨”
[36:01] “Do not stand at my grave and cry. “不要站在我的坟前哭泣
[36:05] I am not there. I did not die.” 我不在那儿 我也没有沉睡”
[36:10] That was lovely. 听起来好欣慰
[36:16] Let’s dump her.And try not to stand downwind. 我们开始撒吧 尽量别站在下风方向
[36:19] She played third be,right? – Right. – Right,right,right. – 她是三垒 是吗 – 是的 是的 是的
[36:23] Oh,my goodness. 天啊
[36:26] Wait.Uh,sorry.Shortstop. 等下 对不起 是游击手
[36:33] Okay. 好了
[36:36] No,it was third. 不对 就是三垒
[36:38] Damn it,Karen.I’m running out of Ida. 该死的 凯伦 我的艾达快撒完了
[36:49] Okay,don’t move! 好了 不许动
[36:50] Stay right where you are and show me your hands. 就站在那里 把手举起来
[36:55] Okay,split up 好了 分开行动
[36:56] and I’ll meet you back at the car. Go! 我们车上见 快跑
[37:00] Hey,hey!Right there! 嘿 嘿 停下
[37:03] Lady,get back here! 女士 快回来
[37:07] Come on.Come on. 快点
[37:08] Uhh!Come on! 别跑了
[37:10] – Run,Jane Doe,run! 快跑 无名氏 快
[37:12] Just grab her! 抓住她
[37:13] – Hey,stop,hey! 嘿 停下来
[37:13] I got her. 我抓到她了
[37:18] Come on. 走吧
[37:26] So when I finally came clean,his wife told me 等我坦白之后 她妻子告诉我
[37:29] she shredded anything that had to do with offshore accounts. 她把所有有关海外帐户的文件都粉碎了
[37:32] She was protecting Al. 她是为了保护阿尔
[37:36] So we’re broke. 所以我们破产了
[37:40] I’m so sorry,honey. 真对不起 亲爱的
[37:42] I-I know this is bad,but we have each other. 我知道这很难过 不过我们还有彼此
[37:45] We’ll get married again 我们可以复婚
[37:46] and everything will be fine. 一切都会好起来的
[37:50] For richer,for poorer,right? 无论富贵贫穷 对吗?
[37:57] In sickness and in health. 无论疾病健康
[38:10] I’m gonna go down to the cafeteria and get us 我去一下咖啡厅
[38:12] a couple of ginger ales 买杯姜汁麦酒
[38:13] to toast our future. 为我们的未来干杯
[38:17] Hey,doctor.He’s looking better and better every day. 嘿 医生 他一天比一天好了呢
[38:20] Keep up the good work. 继续好好治他哟
[38:26] You haven’t told her yet,have you? 你还没告诉他 是不是?
[38:29] I’m working on it. 我正在努力
[38:31] Carlos,I know you’re scared,but give her some credit. 卡洛斯 我知道你担心 不过给她些信心吧
[38:36] She’s not gonna leave you because you lost your sight. 她不会因为你失明而离开你的
[38:42] You don’t know Gaby. 你不了解加布的
[38:59] Thank god those cops let us off with a warning. 感谢上帝那些警察只是小警告了一下我们
[39:01] I was this close to my third strike. 我差一点儿就三进宫了
[39:06] I’m just glad we gave Ida what she wanted. 我很高兴我们实现了艾达的愿望
[39:10] It’s a beautiful thing you did. 你做了件好事
[39:12] Then why don’t I feel better? 可为什么我并没觉得好受些
[39:15] I don’t know.Why don’t you? 我不知道 为什么呢?
[39:17] Because it wasn’t enough 因为与她为我所做的相比
[39:19] not compared to what she did for me. 那还不够
[39:22] She saved my kids. 她救了我的孩子们
[39:25] She’s this amazing woman 她是个很棒的女人
[39:26] and I never bothered to get to know her, 可我从没想过要去了解她
[39:28] So,yeah,I sprinkled her ashes, 所以 没错 我撒了她的骨灰
[39:30] but it would have been nice 但我要是在她成为骨灰之前
[39:31] to do something before she was ashes. 为她做些什么就好了
[39:36] That’s a lesson we all gotta learn over and over– 这是我们永远学不完的一课
[39:38] appreciate people while we still got ’em. 多多感恩那些在我们身边的人吧
[39:41] Yep. 没错
[39:49] Third strike? 三进宫?
[39:50] What were the first two? 前两次是咋进去的?
[39:53] It’s a long story. 说来话长喽
[39:54] That requires a pitcher of beer and a dark bar. 那需要一瓶啤酒和一间灯光黑暗的酒吧
[39:58] I got time for that. 我有时间奉陪
[40:13] What are you still doing here? 你还在这儿做什么?
[40:15] I thought you found a motel room. 我以为你在汽车旅馆找到地方了
[40:18] I did 我是找到了
[40:19] but I wanted to set something straight before I go. 但我想在走之前 把话说清楚
[40:23] I’m not leaving because you want me to. 我走并不是因为要遵从你的意愿
[40:27] I’m leaving because I’m walking out on you. 我走是因为我要离开你
[40:31] Oh,is that how we’re gonna play this? 噢 我们是要玩这种游戏吗?
[40:33] Fine.Whatever.You’re leaving me. 好吧 不管怎样 你要离开我了
[40:36] Oh,yeah,and here’s why. 噢 是的 这就是原因
[40:40] You blamed what happened on your ex-husband, 你把那一切都怪罪在你前夫身上
[40:43] and I believed you. 而我相信了你
[40:45] You told me it was all his fault, 你说全都是他的错
[40:47] and now I find out it was yours. 可现在我发现罪魁祸首都是你
[40:53] We’re about even in the betrayal department now. 现在我们在背叛的道路上 扯平了
[40:57] In fact… 事实上
[41:00] I think you win. 我想你赢了
[41:37] It had been seven days 已经过去7天了
[41:39] since a tornado devastated Wisteria Lane, 自从那一场飓风席卷了紫藤巷
[41:44] and the residents continued to 居民们继续着
[41:46] pick up the pieces of their lives. 重新拼凑生活中的碎片
[41:50] Some salvaged precious friendships. 有些人挽救了珍贵的友情
[41:55] Some uncovered colorful histories. 有人发现了他人那丰富多彩的过去
[42:00] Others found challenges they hadn’t expected. 有的人则遇到了人生中的意外挑战
[42:11] And then… 可之后…
[42:16] there was one girl… 有一个小女孩
[42:19] who stumbled upon the truth she’d long been searching for… 无意中发现了她一直在寻找的真相
[42:26] only…to wish she hadn’t. 只是….她后悔了
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme