时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Mrs. Mccluskey had reached her limit. | 麦克卢斯基夫人忍无可忍了 |
[00:05] | Five kids are tough enough, but your husband makes six, | 五个孩子已经够糟了 你丈夫偏还要第六个 |
[00:08] | And that’s where I draw the line. | 我要跟你们划清界限 |
[00:12] | An old friend paid Adam a visit. | 一位老朋友来探望亚当 |
[00:15] | Sylvia. – Aren’t you gonna invite me in? | -塞尔维亚 – 你不准备请我进去坐坐? |
[00:18] | After you ruined my life? I don’t think so. | 在你毁了我的生活以后? 想都别想 |
[00:21] | You should’ve told the truth about us. | 你该把我们之间的真相说出来 |
[00:25] | Mike got help…… | 麦克从… |
[00:28] | from an unexpected source. | 意料之外的渠道获得帮助 |
[00:31] | Victor! – Victor lashed out… | 维克托 – 维克托爆发了… |
[00:33] | Come on! get up! | 快点! 给我起来! |
[00:38] | And Carlos and Gaby… – we need to ask you a few questions. | 而卡洛斯和加布… – 我们需要问您几个问题 |
[00:41] | Sorry. I guess I don’t remember anything. | 抱歉 我什么都记不得了 |
[00:43] | Finally met their match. | 终于碰上了他们的对手 |
[00:45] | I remember everything. | 我什么都记得清清楚楚 |
[00:53] | It was supposed to be a beautiful day. | 这本该是美好的一天 |
[00:58] | Kids should have been playing in the park. | 孩子们应该正在公园里玩耍 |
[01:01] | Husbands should have been doing their chores. | 丈夫们应该正处理着家里的杂事 |
[01:06] | Women should have been tending their flowers. | 女人们应该正修剪着她们的花草 |
[01:10] | But at 2:26 that afternoon, | 但当天下午2:26 |
[01:13] | A tornado came to wisteria lane… | 一场龙卷风袭击了柴藤郡… |
[01:18] | Bringing with it… | 随之而来的… |
[01:21] | Unbelievable… | 是场难以置信的… |
[01:24] | Destruction. | 毁灭 |
[01:27] | No one could have anticipated it… | 没有人能预料到这场风暴的来临 |
[01:31] | Especially given how the day started. | 尤其是在这么一个明媚的早晨之后 |
[01:40] | Sorry. can you say that again? | 不好意思 你能再说一遍吗 |
[01:41] | I don’t think I heard you right. – Carlos and I are back together. | 我好像没明白你的意思 – 我和卡洛斯复合了 |
[01:46] | Gaby, you just got married. | 加布 你刚结了婚啊 |
[01:48] | And some of us gave you very expensive wedding gifts. | 还有人给你买了很贵的结婚礼物呢 |
[01:51] | Uh, you want the fondue set back? fine. | 你想要回那套火锅组? 给你就是了 |
[01:53] | But don’t act like it cost a bundle, | 但别说得好像那东西价值千金似的 |
[01:55] | Cause it clearly didn’t. | 因为它明显不是 |
[01:57] | I got you the fondue set. | 火锅组是我买给你的 |
[02:00] | Oh. right. it’s nice. | 哦 对 好东西 |
[02:02] | Oh, My god. this is gonna kill Edie. | 我的天 这事会让伊迪疯掉的 |
[02:05] | You would think so, but no such luck. | 你可能会这么想 但可惜没那么走运 |
[02:07] | That vindictive hag told Victor everything. – Victor knows? | 那记仇的疯婆子把一切都告诉维克托了 – 维克托知道了? |
[02:11] | Yeah, and seeing how he’s the rich mayor of a small town | 是的 考虑到他是市长 有钱有势 |
[02:14] | With various thugs and cops at his disposal, | 手下还有众多打手和条子 |
[02:17] | Carlos and I thought it would be safer | 我和卡洛斯认为 |
[02:20] | If we got the heck out of dodge. | 我们先躲一下会比较安全 |
[02:25] | You’re leaving Fairview? | 你们要离开美景镇? |
[02:27] | Yeah. this afternoon. | 是啊 今天下午就走 |
[02:29] | No. | 不要… |
[02:30] | You can’t be serious. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[02:33] | Look, we’ll be back… someday. | 听着 总有一天…我们会回来的 |
[02:36] | We just have to wait till this all blows over. | 我们只是要避过这风口浪尖 |
[02:38] | I can’t believe this. | 我不敢相信 |
[02:40] | I know. this is… a lousy way to say good-bye. | 我知道 这样道别真的…很糟糕 |
[02:43] | And I’m sorry, but I don’t have a choice. | 对不起 但我别无选择 |
[02:47] | Do you guys have any idea how much I’m gonna miss you? | 你们能想象我会多想念你们吗? |
[02:52] | Hey, you heard the news? | 听到新闻了吗 |
[02:54] | A tornado just hit Mount Pleasant, | 有场龙卷风刚刮到欢喜山市 |
[02:56] | And they think we could get one, too. | 据说可能也会刮到我们这里 |
[02:58] | Y’all better head inside and start getting ready. | 你们最好赶紧回家准备一下 |
[03:07] | Um, go. you guys go. | 走吧 你们快回去吧 |
[03:09] | Yeah, and–and we don’t need to say good-bye anyway, | 是啊 我们根本不用说再见的 |
[03:11] | Cause we’re gonna see you real soon. | 因为我们很快就会再见的 |
[03:14] | And everything will be just the way it was. | 一切都会回到原来的样子 |
[03:18] | Sadly, this was not to be. oh! | 可悲的是 一切都回不去了 |
[03:22] | In four short hours, | 短短四个小时之后 |
[03:24] | One of these women would lose a husband, | 其中的一个主妇就会失去自己的丈夫 |
[03:27] | And all of them would lose a friend. | 大家都会失去一位好朋友 |
[03:31] | But how could they have known this? | 但她们又怎能预知这些呢? |
[03:36] | It was supposed to be a beautiful day. | 这本该是美好的一天啊 |
[03:52] | By noon that day, | 这天的正午 |
[03:54] | A tornado watch was in effect on Wisteria Lane, | 预警的龙卷风在柴藤郡显现出了征兆 |
[03:58] | And every one of its residents was preparing for the storm– | 而所有居民都在为风暴做准备 |
[04:02] | Everyone, that is, except Gabrielle Solis, | 所有人 但不包括加布丽尔·索利斯 |
[04:06] | Who was more concerned about another storm on the horizon. | 她对即将到来的另一场风暴更为担心 |
[04:11] | Mayor Lang, recovering from his injuries, | 朗市长已经伤愈 |
[04:13] | Will reportedly be released from the hospital tomorrow. | 据说明天就将出院 |
[04:15] | Until then, the deputy mayor | 在那之前 |
[04:17] | Will be coordinating Fairview’s emergency response | 代理市长将在飓风预警期间 |
[04:19] | As the city remains on tornado watch. | 处理美景镇的紧急事务 |
[04:21] | It has been over 50 years… I turned off the gas | -上一次风暴还是在50年前… -我把煤气关了 |
[04:22] | And locked your car in the garage. | 你的车我锁在车库里了 |
[04:24] | I’m gonna go grab my passport from the safe-deposit box | 我得在银行关门前去保险柜里 |
[04:26] | Before they close the bank. …we should understand is never underestimate | 取出我的护照… – 我们要明白 千万别低估… |
[04:29] | The power of mother nature. – what’s wrong? | 大自然的力量 – 出什么事了? |
[04:30] | They said Victor’s getting out of the hospital… tomorrow. | 新闻说维克托明天就会出院了 |
[04:34] | Relax. we’re gonna be gone | 别紧张 他们给他擦完最后一次身之前 |
[04:35] | Before they give him his last sponge bath. | 我们就已经离开了 |
[04:37] | And remember, the accountant’s dropping off the papers for my cayman island account. | 记住 会计会把我开曼岛帐户文件拿过来 |
[04:40] | I can’t deal with that right now. I’m packing. | 我现在管不了那么多了 我在收拾行李 |
[04:42] | Gaby, those documents give us access to $10 million. | 加布 那些文件能让我们拿到1000万 |
[04:44] | Multitask. | 一心多用嘛 |
[04:48] | I told you just to pack the essentials. | 我告诉你只带些必须品 |
[04:50] | That’s what I’m doing. | 我就是在收拾必需品 |
[04:53] | Is that a boa? | 那是围巾吗? |
[04:56] | Carlos, if you are taking me somewhere where I don’t need a boa, | 卡洛斯 你要是带我去一个用不上围巾的地方 |
[04:58] | then I don’t want to go. | 那我就不想去了 |
[05:03] | Fine. you could be a little bit more sensitive. | 好吧 这种时候你得多体谅一点啊 |
[05:05] | I had to say good-bye to my friends today. yes, I’m sorry. | -我今天不得不向朋友们道别呢 -是啊 对不起 |
[05:09] | And I should probably go over and say something to Edie. | 我也该去跟伊迪说两句 |
[05:11] | Like what? | 说什么 |
[05:13] | “rot in hell, you maggoty whore”? | “去死吧你 大嘴巴贱人”? |
[05:15] | That woman ruined our lives. | 那个女人毁了我们的生活 |
[05:17] | If she had kept her mouth shut, we wouldn’t be running away. | 如果她能管好自己的嘴巴 我们也就不用逃了 |
[05:19] | I know, but I can’t help feeling a little guilty. | 我知道 但我还是会觉得有点愧疚 |
[05:22] | I mean, do you ever even think about what we did to Edie? | 我是说 你有没有想过我们是怎么对伊迪的? |
[05:24] | Who cares?! thanks to her, I’m giving up my home, | 我才不管 就因为她 我得丢下我的家 |
[05:27] | My friends, half my wardrobe. | 我的朋友 还有我的大半个衣橱 |
[05:29] | So do me a favor and never mention her name again | 所以拜托你帮个忙 以后别提到她的名字 |
[05:31] | Unless it’s followed by the phrase,”that conniving skank.” | 除非后面跟着”那个阴险的贱人”这句话 |
[05:34] | Ya think you can do that? | 你会这么说吗? |
[05:52] | Hey, Lynette. | 勒奈特 |
[05:53] | Hi. did you hear they declared a tornado watch? | 嗨 你听到龙卷风预警了吗 |
[05:56] | Scary, huh? yeah, – well, don’t worry about me. | – 蛮恐怖的 对吧? – 是呀 不过不用担心我 |
[05:59] | I’m ready for anything. | 我都准备好了 |
[06:00] | It’s sweet of you to drop by, though. – oh, yeah. well, you’re welcome. | -但你能来告诉我真好 -不客气 |
[06:07] | Can we stay in your basement? | 我们能呆在你的地下室吗 |
[06:09] | What? | 什么? |
[06:09] | Well, if this tornado watch gets upgraded to a warning, | 如果龙卷风预警升级为正式警报的话 |
[06:12] | We’re gonna need a place to wait it out. – Who exactly is “we”? | 我们则需要一个地方躲躲 – “我们”是指谁? |
[06:16] | “we”–me, Tom, the kids. | “我们”…我 汤姆 还有孩子们 |
[06:18] | That family you’ve come to know and love. | 你认识和喜欢的那一家人 |
[06:21] | All seven of you? | 你们七个人? |
[06:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:25] | Well, first of all, | 首先 |
[06:26] | I only love four of you. | 我只喜欢你们家其中四个人 |
[06:28] | And second, | 其次 |
[06:29] | No way in hell. | 没门 |
[06:31] | Mrs. Mccluskey, please? | 麦克卢斯基太太 求你了 |
[06:34] | It’s a small basement, Lynette. | 地下室很小 勒奈特 |
[06:35] | I’ve already invited Ida over. | 我已经叫艾达过来了 |
[06:37] | We just wanna play some cards | 我们只想打打牌 |
[06:39] | And wait this thing out in peace and quiet. | 安宁地等这一切都过去 |
[06:41] | We can be quiet… | 我们会很安静的… |
[06:44] | Relative to the storm. | 比起龙卷风来说 |
[06:46] | Look, there’s a shelter over at 3rd and grove. | 听着 在那边小树林里有个避难所 |
[06:48] | Why don’t you go over there? – That’s in the middle of skid row. | -你们为什么不到那儿去? -那在贫民窟里 |
[06:51] | You think I want my kids around a bunch of winos? | 你觉得我会让孩子们和一群酒鬼待一起吗 |
[06:53] | Ida’s off the wagon. it’s not gonna be much better here. | 艾达也没戒酒 这里不比那儿好多少 |
[06:56] | I am asking you as a friend. please? | 看在朋友的份上 求你了 |
[07:02] | You’re not gonna let this thing go, are you? | 你不会放弃的 对吧? |
[07:04] | Thanks. and don’t worry. I’ll have a talk with my kids. | 谢谢 不过不用担心 我会和孩子们谈谈的 |
[07:07] | I promise they’ll keep a lid on the destruction. | 我保证他们在这会安安静静的 |
[07:11] | Relative to the storm. | 比起龙卷风来说 |
[07:19] | Dylan, we’re fine. it’s just a tornado watch. | 迪兰 我们没事儿 只是个龙卷风预警 |
[07:23] | No. we paid a lot of money for this class trip, | 不 我们为这次班级旅行花了很多钱 |
[07:26] | And I want you to stay and enjoy it. | 我希望你继续享受这次旅行 |
[07:29] | Tell Julie I’ll keep an eye on her mom. | 跟朱莉说我会看着她妈妈的 |
[07:37] | Gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[07:48] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你他妈的在这干嘛 |
[07:51] | I just came to talk to Adam. | 我只是来找亚当的 |
[07:55] | I like your hair long. | 我喜欢你长头发的样子 |
[07:57] | This is harassment. | 这是骚扰 |
[07:58] | I will call the police. | 我会报警的 |
[08:00] | I don’t think so. | 我看不见得 |
[08:01] | You’d have to tell them what happened | 你不得不告诉他们 我和你丈夫 |
[08:02] | With me and your husband. | 之间发生过的事 |
[08:04] | You don’t want people knowing about that. | 而你不会想让别人知道的 |
[08:07] | In case you’d forgotten, | 我得提醒你 |
[08:09] | Adam wants nothing to do with you. | 亚当才不想和你扯上关系 |
[08:13] | Didn’t seem that way yesterday. | 昨天他可不是这样的 |
[08:17] | He didn’t tell you I stopped by? | 他没告诉你我昨天来过了? |
[08:22] | I hope he’s not starting to keep things from you… | 我希望他不会开始向你隐瞒事情… |
[08:25] | Again. | 再一次地 |
[08:34] | Here. I brought you a few things in case there is a tornado. | 来 我给你带了些东西过来以防龙卷风就要来了 |
[08:38] | Wow. tape, batteries, a radio. | 哇 磁带 电池 还有一台收音机 |
[08:42] | How’d you know I need this stuff? | 你怎么知道我需要这些东西? |
[08:43] | An educated guess. | 根据经验猜的 |
[08:44] | Hey, actually, um, since you’re here, | 嘿 既然你来了 |
[08:47] | I was thinking that maybe it would be a good idea | 我想在是不是该告诉奥森 |
[08:49] | to tell Orson about Mike’s, you know… | 麦克的事儿…你知道的 |
[08:52] | Drug problem. | 嗑药的事儿 |
[08:55] | Good, because I already… told him. | 好的 因为我已经…告诉他了 |
[08:58] | You did? when? | 你已经说了? 什么时候? |
[08:59] | Last week. | 上周 |
[09:01] | I was afraid that Mike might go to Orson for pills. | 我担心麦克会去找奥森开处方 |
[09:04] | I’m sorry, so… | 抱歉 那么… |
[09:06] | Orson already knows about Mike? | 奥森已经知道麦克的事儿了? |
[09:09] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[09:12] | No. no, you didn’t do anything wrong. | 不 没有 你没错 |
[09:15] | Thanks for the supplies. | 谢谢你的这些东西 |
[09:22] | I don’t believe a word you say. | 我不相信你嘴里说出来的每个字 |
[09:24] | So you still don’t think I slept with Adam? | 那么你还是认为我和亚当没有上过床? |
[09:26] | Of course not. – oh, well, let me paint a picture for you. | 当然 – 那让我给你描述一下吧 |
[09:30] | Me lying in his arms, | 我躺在他的怀抱里 |
[09:31] | Him wondering out loud how he ended up marrying | 他郁闷着怎么会娶了一个如此 |
[09:33] | Such a cold, hard bitch. | 冷血又难相处的贱货 |
[09:54] | Katherine, are you all right? | 凯瑟琳 你还好吧? |
[09:57] | I-I couldn’t help noticing– | 我正好看到… |
[09:58] | Of course you couldn’t. | 你当然是正好了 |
[10:02] | And everything’s fine. thank you. | 一切都很好 谢谢你 |
[10:25] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[10:26] | I-I don’t mean to intrude, but are you all right? | 我并不想打扰你 你还好吗 |
[10:30] | Not really, no. | 不 不好 |
[10:36] | Would you like a nice cup of tea? | 想进来喝杯茶吗 |
[10:51] | The national weather service has extended the tornado watch | 国家气象局把龙卷风预警范围 |
[10:55] | To the tri-county area. | 扩大至三个县级地区 |
[10:56] | Funnel clouds have been spotted | 漏斗云也已经出现 |
[10:58] | In the counties of mansfield and webster… | 在曼斯菲尔德和韦伯斯特境内… |
[11:00] | I can’t believe you’re being so nice. | 我真敢不相信你人这么好 |
[11:02] | You don’t even know me. | 你甚至都不认识我 |
[11:03] | Well, I know Katherine, and believe me, | 我了解凯瑟琳 相信我 |
[11:06] | You’re not the only person I’ve seen her reduce to tears. | 不是只有你见过她发狂的样子 |
[11:10] | Did you see her spit on me? | 你看到她朝我吐口水了吗? |
[11:12] | Yes. that was unfortunate. | 是的 真不幸 |
[11:15] | If you need any antibacterial soap, i– | 如果你需要抗菌肥皂 我… |
[11:17] | Nah, I’m good. | 不用 我没事 |
[11:21] | So, um, why on earth | 那么 究竟为什么 |
[11:23] | would Katherine treat you so dreadfully? | 凯瑟琳对你这么过分? |
[11:26] | Oh, she’s just mad ’cause her husband’s in love with me. | 她只是在生气她的丈夫爱上了我 |
[11:32] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[11:35] | I was one of his patients back in chicago. | 我是他在芝加哥的一名病人 |
[11:38] | From the moment we met, | 从我们第一次见面 |
[11:39] | There was this intense passion. | 我们就一见钟情 |
[11:43] | We tried to fight it, but we couldn’t. | 我们想控制住 可控制不了 |
[11:46] | Well, you’re only human. | 是啊 你们不是圣人 |
[11:49] | I know he’s miserable without me, | 我知道没我在身边他很痛苦 |
[11:51] | Even though she tries to pretend that they’re happy. | 即使她极力想装得很幸福 |
[11:54] | I mean, you’re their neighbor. you think they’re happy? | 我是说 你是他们的邻居 你觉得他们幸福吗? |
[11:58] | Well, they seem… content. | 他们似乎…过得挺好的 |
[12:01] | Well, they’re not. | 实际上不是这样的 |
[12:06] | It was just an observation. | 这只是表象 |
[12:09] | Yeah, a stupid one. | 是 愚蠢的判断 |
[12:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:16] | This has been… lovely. | 和你谈话… 很愉快 |
[12:19] | We really should, um, do it again sometime. | 我们该改天…再聊聊 |
[12:22] | You think I’m making this up? | 你觉得这都是我编的? |
[12:24] | We were lovers. I can prove it. | 我们曾经相爱过 我能证明 |
[12:27] | He has a snake tattoo on his right shoulder. | 他右肩膀上有一条蛇型纹身 |
[12:30] | I licked it. | 我舔过它 |
[12:33] | Be that as it may, I really think you should go now. | 尽管如此 我真的觉得你该走了 |
[12:36] | No one believes me! she has you all brainwashed! | 没有人相信我! 她肯定给你们洗脑了! |
[12:42] | Sylvia, where are you going? | 塞尔维亚 你要去哪 |
[12:49] | Sylvia, you need to come out of there. | 塞尔维亚 你得出来 |
[12:51] | Ask Adam! he’ll tell you the truth! well, Adam is not here, | 去问亚当 他会说出真相 – 亚当不在这 |
[12:55] | And there is a tornado coming. and as you may have gleaned | 并且龙卷风要来了 也许你已经收好了 |
[12:58] | from the batteries and bottled water, | 电池和瓶装水 |
[13:00] | That bathroom is where we are planning on riding it out. | 我们准备在浴室里避难 |
[13:02] | So would you please be a dear and come on out? | 所以拜托你识相点出来好吗? |
[13:06] | Go get Adam! | 给我去找亚当 |
[13:12] | And… open wide. | 嘴张大点 |
[13:15] | Orson, we need to talk. | 奥森 我们得谈谈 |
[13:17] | Susan. I’m with a patient. | 苏珊 我现在有病人 |
[13:19] | Yeah, I can see that. | 没错 我看到了 |
[13:20] | Hi. I’m his neighbor. cute shoes. | 嗨 我是他邻居 鞋子真不错 |
[13:22] | Why the hell would you give Mike drugs? uh… | 你怎么能给麦克麻醉药呢? |
[13:27] | Mrs. Kowalsky… | 科娃斯基太太… |
[13:29] | We’re gonna step out for just a moment. | 原谅我暂时离开一会 |
[13:31] | No need. I’ll be quick. | 没必要 我很快就说完 |
[13:32] | Cause I’m sure you have | 你知道麦克 |
[13:33] | a very good reason for giving Mike pills | 用药成瘾还把药开给他 |
[13:35] | When you know that he has a drug problem. | 我相信你一定有个合理的解释的 |
[13:37] | So… what is your very good reason? | 那么…你这个合理的理由是什么呢? |
[13:46] | Okay, this may take a while. you might want to spit. | 好吧,这可能需要一段时间 你可能想吐出来 |
[13:49] | Mike was having a lot of pain with his shoulder. | 麦克的肩膀痛得很厉害 |
[13:52] | Oh, of course, and you know all about shoulder pain… | 噢 当然了 你是最懂肩膀疼痛问题的了 |
[13:55] | Being a dentist. | 作为一个牙医 |
[13:57] | I thought I was helping. | 我是想帮忙来着 |
[13:58] | By giving pills to an addict? | 给他药让他上瘾? |
[14:01] | Does that sound helpful to you, Mrs. Kowalsky? | 你觉得这是叫帮助吗 科娃斯基太太? |
[14:05] | Thank you. finally, some sanity. | 谢谢 总算有个明白人 |
[14:08] | Susan, you have to leave. | 苏珊 你该走了 |
[14:11] | Fine. | 好 |
[14:12] | But you know, if I find out | 但你要知道 如果我发现 |
[14:14] | That you have given mike so much as a breath mint, | 你给他药像给口香糖一样随便 |
[14:16] | Trust me, there is not enough novocaine in this office | 相信我 这间办公室里的诺佛卡因(麻醉药) |
[14:19] | to numb the pain I will inflict on you. | 绝对止不住我要让你经受的痛 |
[14:32] | Hi, Miss Britt. | 布利特小姐 |
[14:33] | You need some bottled water before the storm hits? | 龙卷风来之前你要不要多备些瓶装水? |
[14:36] | Well, thanks, Jeremy. | 谢谢 杰瑞米 |
[14:37] | 20 bucks. | 20美元 |
[14:39] | Hold it. | 等等 |
[14:40] | You are price gouging right before a tornado? | 你这是借着龙卷风抬高价钱吗? |
[14:43] | I was just trying to make some money. | 我只是想赚点钱 |
[14:46] | You really wanna make some money? | 你真的想赚钱? |
[14:48] | Go hit up Gabrielle Solis. | 那去找加布丽尔·索利斯 |
[14:50] | She hasn’t met a price tag she didn’t like. | 她从不讨价还价 |
[14:53] | I already tried. | 我已经去过了 |
[14:54] | She and Mr.Solis are moving. | 她和索利斯先生正在搬家 |
[14:57] | Moving? | 搬家? |
[14:59] | Yeah. they’re loading up their car and everything. | 他们正把所有东西往车里装 |
[15:02] | They didn’t tell you? | 他们没告诉你? |
[15:05] | Well, they probably didn’t want a big emotional scene. | 噢 他们可能是不想搞的场面太伤感吧 |
[15:12] | Too bad. | 太糟了 |
[15:30] | (See me. Susan) | (来见我 苏珊) |
[15:34] | What was I supposed to do, Mike? leave ’em in your truck? | 我该怎么做 麦克 就把药留在你的卡车里吗? |
[15:37] | I’m not gonna sit back and watch you spin out of control. | 我不想干坐在这 眼看着你失控 |
[15:39] | Out of control? Have I ever missed a mortgage payment? – what? | 失控? 我有漏交过房贷吗 – 什么? |
[15:43] | Or disappeared for days on end, or O.D.’D in an alley? | 或是一连好几天不见人影 或是嗑药过量倒在小巷里? |
[15:46] | No. I go to work every day. I help out around the house. | 没有过 我每天工作 忙里忙外 |
[15:49] | I take care of you and Julie. what’s the problem? | 照顾你和朱莉 有什么问题? |
[15:52] | What’s the problem? let’s see. you lied to me. | 有什么问题? 想想 你对我撒谎了 |
[15:55] | Uh, your drug dealer almost dated my daughter. | 你那个药贩子差点和我女儿约会 |
[15:57] | You lied to me some more, and then I find out that you | 你骗我的何止这些 我还发现你竟然 |
[15:59] | hit up my best friend’s husband for more pills. | 让我最好的朋友的丈夫给你止痛药 |
[16:01] | You’re blowing this out of proportion. | 你小题大作了 |
[16:04] | And you’re kind of yelling at me–also a problem. | 而且你还对我大喊大叫 这也是个问题 |
[16:06] | I’m sorry. I’m in pain. | 对不起 我肩膀很疼 |
[16:09] | You might think you have things under control, | 你也许想用药来止痛 |
[16:11] | But they’re only gonna get worse… | 但那样只会变得更糟… |
[16:13] | And with a baby on the way. – I’m sick of explaining myself. | – 何况还有个宝宝要出世 – 我厌倦了自我解释。 |
[16:16] | If I need a pill now and then, I’ll take one. | 如果我需要吃药 那我就得吃 |
[16:18] | So where are they? | 药在哪儿? |
[16:20] | I’m serious, Susan. give ’em to me. – forget it. | 我是认真的 苏珊 把药给我 – 不可能 |
[16:23] | Hey, don’t walk away from me! Susan! – let go of me! | – 嘿 别这么就走了 苏珊! – 放开我 |
[16:41] | And we are now getting reports of two more tornadoes | 据报道又有两个龙卷风将要光临 |
[16:44] | touching down outside mount pleasant. | 目前已到达芒特普莱森特市外沿 |
[16:47] | We can confirm 6 dead and more than 200 injured, | 已确认6人死亡 超过200人受伤 |
[16:51] | With the total only expected to rise… | 预计伤亡人数将继续增加… |
[16:56] | My wife needs to be seen immediately. | 我太太要马上看医生 |
[16:58] | She’s pregnant. she fell down the stairs. | 她怀孕了 从楼梯上摔下来 |
[17:00] | Any bleeding? – uh, no. | -有出血吗? – 没有 |
[17:02] | Cramping? – uh, I think I just twisted my ankle, | -宫缩? -我想我只是扭到脚踝了 |
[17:04] | But I would like to get checked out anyway. – sure, | -我还是想仔细查查 -可以 |
[17:06] | But for non-emergency cases, it’s gonna be a long wait. | 但是如果不是急救病人 那还要多等会 |
[17:08] | Well, she’s pregnant. doesn’t that make it an emergency? | 她怀孕了 这还不紧急吗 |
[17:10] | Sir, I’m sorry. you’re just gonna have to wait. | 先生 很抱歉 你还得再等等 |
[17:13] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[17:16] | How could you not have told me Sylvia was here? – I was trying not to upset you. | 你怎么能不告诉我塞尔维亚来过这里? -我只是不想让你心烦 |
[17:19] | Well, you failed. | 噢 那你失败了 |
[17:21] | At least if you had warned me, I wouldn’t have been blindsided | 要是你事先警告我一声 她突然出现在门口 |
[17:24] | When she showed up on our front lawn. – I’m sorry. | -我也不至于那么手足无措了 – 对不起 |
[17:27] | Look, I’ll call the police. I’ll get a restraining order. | 听着 我会报警的 申请限制令 |
[17:30] | I’ll do whatever it takes to get this woman out of our lives. | 我会尽一切努力把这个女人赶出我们生活的 |
[17:42] | Bree. hello. | 布里 你好啊 |
[17:43] | Hi, Katherine. | 你好 凯瑟琳 |
[17:45] | Could I borrow Adam for a second? | 我能找亚当帮点忙吗? |
[17:47] | I have a… situation on my hands. | 我那边出了点小问题 |
[17:56] | She’s over there, first door on the left, | 她就在那儿 左手边第一个门 |
[17:58] | And please hurry. | 请一定快一点 |
[18:01] | What is she doing there in the first place? | 她一开始在那儿干什么? |
[18:02] | I saw her weeping. I wanted to help. | 我看她在哭 想帮帮她 |
[18:04] | You wanted dirt, and I’ll bet she told you plenty. | 你是想听八卦 我相信她肯定告诉你不少 |
[18:08] | I can’t help having a sympathetic face. | 我倒是挺同情你们的 |
[18:12] | Sylvia? I need you to come out here, okay? | 塞尔维亚 你赶快出来 |
[18:15] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[18:17] | Is that you, darling? | 是你吗 亲爱的 |
[18:20] | Don’t call him that! | 少那样叫他 |
[18:21] | Katherine?! I’m not coming out if she’s here! | 凯瑟琳 她在我是不会出去的 |
[18:24] | I’m not leaving you alone with my husband. | 休想跟我丈夫单独待一起 |
[18:26] | Just come out! I’ll get rid of her! | 快出来 我来摆平她 |
[18:28] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[18:45] | So what’d she tell you? | 她跟你说什么了 |
[18:50] | That she had an affair with Adam. | 她说她跟亚当有私情 |
[18:53] | Well, she didn’t. | 她没有 |
[18:55] | She was his patient– | 她曾经是他的病人 |
[18:57] | A pathetic, lonely woman. | 一个可怜孤独的女人 |
[19:01] | One day, for no other reason than sheer pity, | 有一天 亚当只是看她实在可怜 |
[19:05] | He gave her a little kiss. | 给了她一个吻 |
[19:07] | Sylvia took this to mean that they were in love. | 塞尔维亚理所当然地就把那当成了爱情 |
[19:11] | And when Adam told her otherwise, | 后来亚当向她解释后 |
[19:13] | She had a breakdown | 她就崩溃了 |
[19:14] | And accused him of sexual assault. | 还告亚当性骚扰 |
[19:18] | Oh, My God. | 天哪 |
[19:20] | What did you do? | 那后来呢 |
[19:21] | We settled out of court. | 我们庭外和解了 |
[19:24] | I wanted to fight it, | 我想要斗争 |
[19:26] | But Adam was afraid of losing his license. | 可亚当怕执照被吊销 |
[19:29] | Of course, we lost everything else– | 当然 我们失去了其他的一切 |
[19:31] | Our home, our… savings | 我们的家 我们的…积蓄 |
[19:35] | And our friends. | 还有我们的朋友 |
[19:37] | So this is why you moved back to Fairview? | 你们是因为这个而搬回美景镇的? |
[19:40] | It was supposed to be our fresh start. | 这本该是个全新的开始 |
[19:47] | So… | 好了 |
[19:50] | Now you know our dirty little secret. | 现在那点丑事你知道了 |
[19:53] | Well, Katherine, for what it’s worth… | 凯瑟琳 发生这种事情 |
[19:57] | I would’ve spit in her face, too. | 我也会朝她脸上吐口水的 |
[20:08] | What’s that noise? Is… is that the tornado? | 什么声音 龙卷风来了? |
[20:12] | Worse. It’s the Scavos. | 更可怕 是斯加沃一家 |
[20:16] | Hey, we’re here! – I know! | -我们来了 – 听到了 |
[20:18] | All right, guys. come on. stake out your places. | 快点 孩子们 快占好你们的地方 |
[20:21] | This is our spot! we called it! – you can’t call a spot this soon! | – 这里是我们的地盘 我们说好的! – 你不能这么快就占好你的地盘 |
[20:24] | Can so! | 当然能 |
[20:25] | Ow, my head! | 我的头 |
[20:35] | Lynette? I’m begging. | 勒奈特 求你了 |
[20:38] | Oh. sorry. kinda get used to it. | 哦 对不起 我基本上习惯了 |
[20:40] | Come here. give that to mama. | 过来 把那个给妈妈 |
[20:42] | Hey, guys? come on now. | 孩子们 来 |
[20:44] | Knock it off. here you go. | 别闹了 听我说 |
[20:46] | And… first base, second base, third base, sit. | 一垒 二垒 三垒 坐下 |
[20:51] | We gonna have a nice, quiet tornado watch, | 我们要安静地乖乖地等待一场龙卷风 |
[20:53] | And nobody’s gonna cause any problems. -Is there a cat here? | 都别捣乱 – 这里有猫吗? |
[20:56] | Oh, yes. I brought Toby. | 对 我把托比带来了 |
[21:03] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[21:05] | I didn’t realize there’d be a cat. | 我没想到会有猫 |
[21:06] | Tom’s really allergic. | 汤姆对猫过敏 |
[21:08] | It sets off my asthma. | 这会让我气喘发作的 |
[21:11] | Ida, is there any chance | 艾达 我们能不能 |
[21:12] | That we could put little Toby upstairs? | 把你的小托比放到楼上呢 |
[21:16] | Upstairs? | 楼上? |
[21:17] | Yeah. he’d be very safe. we could put him in a closet. | 是的 他不会有事的 我们把他关到柜子里 |
[21:20] | Sure. | 那好啊 |
[21:22] | Why don’t we put Penny with him, since it’s safe? | 干吗不把珮妮跟它关一起呢? 反正也很安全的 |
[21:27] | What? | 什么 |
[21:28] | Toby is Ida’s baby, Lynette. | 勒奈特 托比就像艾达的孩子一样 |
[21:30] | No, Toby’s an animal, and my husband, a human being, | 不 托比是动物 我丈夫可是个人 |
[21:34] | Will get very sick if he stays down here, | 如果他待在这儿的话 他会有很剧烈的过敏反应 |
[21:36] | So, please, put the cat upstairs. | 求你了 把猫放楼上吧 |
[21:39] | Look, I invited Ida to come here. | 听好了 艾达是我请来这儿陪我的 |
[21:41] | You, I’m doing a favor for. | 而你们 我只是帮你们一个忙 |
[21:43] | If you’re not happy with the accommodations, | 如果你不喜欢这种安排 |
[21:44] | You’re free to leave. | 你随时可以离开这里 |
[21:47] | Hey, I’ll just stay over here. | 我就站这里好了 |
[21:49] | May–maybe it won’t get any worse. | 或许…或许不会有事的 |
[21:51] | No, that’s ridiculous. | 不行 真是太荒唐了 |
[21:52] | Karen, come on. | 凯伦 求你了 |
[21:54] | Sorry. the cat stays. | 对不起 猫得留下来 |
[22:04] | Knock yourself out. | 请自便 |
[22:10] | Start him on I.V. I’ll be with you in one minute! | 先给他静脉注射 我马上过去 |
[22:13] | Are you okay? – Yeah,yeah, I’m fine. I’m just worried about you. | -你还好吧 – 我没事 只是担心你 |
[22:16] | How long are they gonna keep us waitin’? | 我们要等到什么时候? |
[22:19] | Are you sure that’s all it is? | 你确定只是因为这个吗 |
[22:23] | Hey! hey, we were here way before these people. | 嘿 嘿 我们来得比这些人早多了 |
[22:25] | Sir, they’re seeing everyone on an emergency basis. | 先生 我们先要处理急救病人 |
[22:27] | This woman is hemorrhaging. Danny, can you take her in? | 这位女士在出血 丹妮 把她送进去 |
[22:30] | What, you gotta see blood before you’ll treat somebody? | 必须看见血了你们才看吗 |
[22:32] | My wife’s pregnant, and she fell down a flight of stairs. | – 我妻子怀孕了 她从楼梯上滚了下来 |
[22:34] | I’m sorry,but I’m gonna have to ask you to be patient. | – 我很遗憾 但我得请你耐心等一下 |
[22:37] | These people are bleeding. I can absolutely wait. | – 这些人在流血 我肯定愿意等着的 |
[22:39] | – I’m just asking them to take a look at you, okay? | – 我只是想找个人给你检查下 |
[22:41] | Hell, you could’ve done it while you’re standing here | 你现在站在这儿跟我说话这点功夫早就 |
[22:42] | talking to me, right? – Sir, we’ll get to your wife as soon as we can. | -帮我妻子检查好了 – 先生 我们会尽快的 |
[22:45] | Now please take a seat. Just take a look at her! | 现在麻烦你坐下 – 就给她检查一下! |
[22:48] | Get the hell off of me! – Mike, stop! | 你给我放开 – 麦克 住手 |
[22:53] | Whoa! uhh! I need security here now. | 这里需要保安 |
[23:06] | Hey, we need help here! | 这里有医生吗 |
[23:07] | Dr. Roth, blood lab 7. | 罗斯医生请速到7号化验室 |
[23:09] | Dr. Roth, blood lab 7. | 罗斯医生请速到7号化验室 |
[23:14] | When you gonna let me out of these things? | 你什么时候能放开我? |
[23:16] | When your wife’s done and you’re ready to go home. | 等你妻子检查完 就可以回家了 |
[23:26] | The doctor said the baby’s fine. | 医生说孩子没事 |
[23:28] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[23:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:34] | And, uh, your ankle? | 那你的脚踝呢? |
[23:36] | Just a mild sprain. | 只是点扭伤 |
[23:43] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[23:46] | I’ve had better days. | 这几天已经好多了 |
[23:57] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[24:04] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[24:08] | I talked to the doctor, and, um, | 我和医生谈过了 |
[24:10] | They have a rehab facility they work with. | 他们有家合作的戒毒康复中心 |
[24:14] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[24:15] | I don’t need rehab. I can kick this myself. | 我不需要勒戒治疗 我自己可以戒掉 |
[24:20] | I’ve done it before. | 我以前做到过 |
[24:22] | You keep saying that, and it just keeps getting worse. | 你总是这么说 却越来越糟 |
[24:25] | Susan, look at me. | 苏珊 看着我 |
[24:28] | I’m handcuffed to a chair. | 我正被拷在一个椅子上 |
[24:31] | I think I’ve hit bottom here. | 我想我太过分了 |
[24:35] | I will fix this. | 我会改好的 |
[24:38] | Just no rehab. | 不要戒毒康复中心 |
[24:42] | Mrs. Delfino? | 德尔非诺太太? |
[24:43] | The doctor asked me to give you these, for the pain. | 医生让我把这些药给你 止疼的 |
[25:00] | Oh, My God. are you kidding me? | 噢 天啊 你在开玩笑吗 |
[25:02] | I’ve kind of had a rough day here. | 我今天过得够痛苦了 |
[25:07] | No. | 不行 |
[25:09] | Susan… | 苏珊 |
[25:11] | I’ve just gotta get through this. | 我必须熬过这一天 |
[25:24] | No. | 不 |
[25:26] | There’s no tomorrow. It’s now. | 不能再推到明天了 就要现在 |
[25:30] | You will quit this now. | 你必须现在就戒掉 |
[25:31] | You will go to rehab, or so help me, I will leave you. | 你必须接受治疗 不然我就离开你 |
[25:37] | I will take this baby, and I will leave you. | 我会带着孩子离开你的 |
[25:47] | You win. | 好吧 |
[25:52] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[26:17] | Gabrielle?! | 加布丽尔 |
[26:18] | Excuse me? | 什么事? |
[26:21] | Sorry. I’m in a rush. | 抱歉 我正赶时间 |
[26:22] | My wife’s alone with the kids, | 我老婆一个人带着孩子们 |
[26:23] | And I have to get home before the storm hits. | 我得在风暴来之前赶回去 |
[26:26] | This is the information Carlos asked for. | 这些资料是卡洛斯要的 |
[26:29] | About what? | 什么资料? |
[26:31] | About the cayman island account. | 关于开曼岛帐户的 |
[26:33] | Didn’t he tell you I was coming? | 他没告诉你我要来吗? |
[26:36] | Yeah, of course he did. | 他当然告诉我了 |
[26:37] | Uh, he said you’d be stopping by. | 他说过你会过来的 |
[26:41] | This is everything you need to access the money. | 取钱需要的资料都在这上面了 |
[26:44] | I washed my hands of this, so whatever you do, | 我以后不会再干了 所以不管你怎么做 |
[26:46] | Don’t lose that folder. got it? – believe me,I won’t let it out of my sight. | 别把文件弄丢了 明白吗? – 相信我 我不会让它出我视线一步 |
[26:51] | All right. nice to finally meet you, Gabrielle. | 好 很高兴终于能见到你 加布丽尔 |
[26:53] | You’re just as pretty as Carlos said you were. | 你真如卡洛斯说的那般漂亮 |
[26:56] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[26:57] | I’m prettier. | 更漂亮一点 |
[27:20] | Edie, what have you got there?! | 伊迪 你拿的什么?! |
[27:28] | Oh, crap! | 噢 糟了 |
[27:31] | Residents are advised to seek shelter at once. | 居民们应立即寻遮蔽处 |
[27:34] | Again, do not evacuate. | 再说一遍 不要撤离 |
[27:36] | Stay where you are and seek shelter in a basement | 留在原地 在地下室寻找遮蔽处 |
[27:39] | Or any windowless room. | 或没有窗的房间 |
[27:46] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:48] | My throat is closing up. I think I gotta go upstairs. | 我喘不过气了 我得到楼上去 |
[27:51] | No. no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不不不 不行 |
[28:00] | You stay here. | 你待这儿 |
[28:21] | Edie, you thief! open this door now! | 伊迪 你这小偷 给我开门! |
[28:24] | I’ve called the police! | 我已经叫警察了! |
[28:25] | They’re on their way, | 他们马上就到 |
[28:26] | And they are going to taser your ass! | 他们会逮捕你的 |
[28:45] | Gaby? | 加布? |
[28:56] | Oh, good. you’re home. | 噢 太好了 你在家呢 |
[29:04] | Lynette! – what– | 勒奈特 – 什么 |
[29:05] | What the hell did I tell you?! | 我是怎么跟你说的啊 |
[29:07] | I’m not gonna sit and watch my husband suffocate. | 我不会就这么看着我丈夫窒息而死 |
[29:10] | Well, I don’t want Ida to wake up and find her cat missing. | 我也不想艾达醒过来发现猫没了 |
[29:13] | Karen, after all our years of friendship, | 凯伦 我们这么多年朋友 |
[29:14] | How can you choose a cat over my husband? | 你怎么能为了一只猫而不顾我的丈夫呢 |
[29:17] | You think we’re friends? | 你觉得我们是朋友? |
[29:19] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[29:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:22] | You ever stop by just to say hi or invite me for a cup of tea? | 你有过来问声好 或者请我喝杯茶吗 |
[29:25] | Ida does. – what are you talking about? | -艾达有这么做 – 你说什么呢 |
[29:28] | I had you over for lemonade last week. – While I was drinking it, | 上周我刚请你去我家喝柠檬水 – 我喝的时候 |
[29:31] | You went to the store, and I watched the kids. | 你去商店 我看孩子 |
[29:33] | Face it. the only time we’re friends | 承认吧 我们唯一是朋友的时候 |
[29:34] | is when you need something. – That is not true. I genuinely care about you. | – 就是你需要我帮忙的时候 – 才不是呢 我很关心你的 |
[29:39] | You mean like today, when you came by to check on me? | 你是指就像今天这样 你过来看看我? |
[29:42] | Oh, that’s right, you only wanted a basement, | 噢 可不是嘛 你为了要用地下室 |
[29:48] | Damn it, Toby! | 惨了 托比 |
[29:49] | Hey, hold it! hold it! you can’t go out there! | 嘿 别走 待在这儿 你不能出去 |
[29:52] | That stupid cat is the only family that Ida’s got! | 那只蠢猫是艾达唯一的亲人 |
[29:54] | Now this is what friends do! – Karen! | – 这才是朋友会做的! – 凯伦! |
[30:06] | Give me the damn folder, Edie! – Not gonna happen! | – 把那些文件给我 伊迪! – 不可能 |
[30:09] | It’s worthless to you! – oh! you and Carlos | – 这东西对你毫无价值 – 你和卡洛斯 |
[30:11] | are screwed without it, and that is worth a lot to me. give me my money! | – 没有了它可就完蛋了 这对我来说意义重大 – 把我的钱给我 |
[30:17] | Ah! your money? | 你的钱? |
[30:18] | Carlos embezzled it. | 这都是卡洛斯私吞的 |
[30:20] | Oh, now you’re moral all of a sudden? | 噢 你现在突然讲起良心来了啊 |
[30:22] | You didn’t care where the money was coming from | 当你以为卡洛斯会把钱花在你身上的时候 |
[30:23] | When you thought carlos was gonna spend it on you! | 你可没管这钱是哪来的! |
[30:27] | Okay, I’m not unreasonable. | 好 我也不是不讲理 |
[30:30] | null | 给我分成 60% 我就放手 |
[30:34] | How’s that sound? | 怎么样 |
[30:40] | No! | 不 |
[30:47] | Get you! | 抓到你了 |
[30:50] | Edie! give me that! | – 伊迪! – 快给我 |
[30:52] | No! let go! – No, you! | – 不行 快放手 – 不要 你放手 |
[30:53] | Let go! | 放手 |
[30:55] | You! aah! oh! oh! no! | 你! 啊 不要! |
[30:57] | No! | 不 |
[30:59] | What did you do?! | 你都做了什么啊 |
[31:02] | What did you do, Edie?! | 你都做了什么啊 伊迪?! |
[31:06] | Get in the house. | 快进去 |
[31:09] | Now! | 快 |
[31:13] | Toby! | 托比 |
[31:14] | Toby. | 托比 |
[31:16] | Karen! you gotta get inside now! | 凯伦 快进去 |
[31:19] | He’s right there! damn it! | – 他就在这儿 – 该死的 |
[31:21] | I’m not gonna let you die, so don’t make me drag you! | 我不会让你死的 别让我拖你走 |
[31:25] | Oh, crap. | 噢 该死的 |
[31:34] | Oh! hurry! go! go! | 噢 快跑 快点! |
[31:40] | No! come on! come on! | 快点 快跑 |
[31:42] | Get in! | 快进去 |
[31:52] | I have a crawl space. | 我有个小配电室 |
[31:54] | I think we can both fit. | 我想我们都能钻得进去 |
[31:58] | You just threw my money in a tornado. | 你把我的钱都扔到龙卷风里去了 |
[32:00] | I am not getting in there with you. | 我可不要和你一起待在里面 |
[32:01] | Fine! then stay out there and die. | 好 那就待外面等死吧 |
[32:06] | Move your ass! oh! | 动作快点 |
[32:09] | Come on, Sylvia. | 快点 塞尔维亚 |
[32:10] | Please open the door. | 求你开门 |
[32:13] | Sylvia. | 塞尔维亚 |
[32:18] | Thank god you’re here. we need to get into the bathroom. | 谢天谢地你在这 我们得躲进浴室去 |
[32:21] | We can’t. there’s a woman in there. | 不行 有个女人在里面 |
[32:23] | Well, tell her to hurry it up. | 那告诉她快点 |
[32:25] | No, no, no, she’s barricaded herself in there. | 不 不是的 她把自己关在里面 |
[32:28] | She’s a patient of mine who’s had a little meltdown. | 她是我一个病人 精神有点问题 |
[32:31] | Just give me five minutes. – We don’t have time. there’s a funnel cloud out there. | – 给我5分钟时间 – 没有时间了 外面已经刮来漏斗云了 |
[32:39] | Sylvia! open the damn door! | 塞尔维亚 把该死的门打开 |
[32:42] | Go to hell! | 去死吧 |
[32:45] | Quick! in here, in here. | 快点 进来 进来 |
[32:47] | Come on. | 快点 |
[32:48] | Quickly. quickly. | 快点 快点 |
[32:52] | Come on! hurry up! | 快来 快点 |
[32:53] | Go! get in, get in! get in! | 快点进去 进去 快点 |
[32:58] | Uhh! hang on! hang onto this! | 撑一下 撑一下这个 |
[33:14] | Can I say something? | 我能说句话吗? |
[33:17] | What? | 什么? |
[33:21] | I’m sorry Carlos and I lied to you. | 我很抱歉我和卡洛斯骗了你 |
[33:25] | I know we hurt you, | 我知道我们伤害了你 |
[33:26] | And I wish it didn’t happen the way it did, | 我也不希望是这个样子 |
[33:30] | And I-I just want you to know that. | 我..我只是想让你明白 |
[33:32] | Why are you talking like that? | 你干吗要这么说 |
[33:34] | Well, I thought just in case we– | 我是想万一我们… |
[33:36] | Oh, no, you don’t. you just shut the hell up. | 噢 不会的 你少来 把你的乌鸦嘴闭上 |
[33:40] | We’re not doing deathbed confessions here. | 我们才不会在这做临终忏悔 |
[33:44] | We’re gonna get through this. | 我们会撑过去的 |
[33:46] | I’m gonna go on hating you for years to come. | 我还要好好恨上你几年 |
[33:51] | You really hate me? | 你真的恨我吗 |
[33:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:01] | No. | 不 |
[34:05] | It’s just that | 只是… |
[34:06] | I really let myself fall for him, | 我真的让自己爱上他了 |
[34:09] | Which was stupid because I always knew | 这很傻 因为我一直都知道 |
[34:12] | that he’d go back to you. | 他终会回到你身边的 |
[34:20] | Well, I’m still sorry, though. | 不过我还是很抱歉 |
[34:23] | I said shut the hell up. | 我说了让你闭嘴 |
[34:31] | I think it’s possible Benjamin might need changing. | 我想本杰明要换尿布了 |
[34:34] | That went beyond the hypothetical | 这一点在10分钟以前 |
[34:36] | a good ten minutes ago. – we’re giving you shelter. You could at least be gracious. | – 就已经不需要假设了 – 我们让你避难 你至少能友好点吧 |
[34:40] | We wouldn’t need shelter if you hadn’t dragged us over here. | 如果你没把我们拖来 我们根本不需要躲在这 |
[34:44] | Oh, so now it’s my fault that | 噢 这么说都是我的错了 |
[34:45] | That lunatic commandeered our safe room? | 让那个疯子霸占了我们的房间 |
[34:47] | If you hadn’t been dying to know our business, | 如果不是你那么好管我们的闲事 |
[34:50] | She wouldn’t have gotten in there. – Can we stop pointing fingers? | – 她根本不会在这 – 别再互相指责了行吗 |
[34:54] | This isn’t Bree’s fault. | 这不是布里的错 |
[34:56] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[35:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:02] | But you can understand why I’m upset, | 但你应该能理解我为什么会生气 |
[35:05] | having that insane woman back in our lives. | 那个疯女人又介入了我们的生活 |
[35:09] | I can only imagine. | 我能想象到 |
[35:10] | I had to listen to her babble for an hour. | 我不得不听她絮叨了一个小时 |
[35:12] | What kind of things was she saying? | 她都说了些什么? |
[35:14] | She said that she and Adam were lovers | 她说她和亚当原来是一对恋人 |
[35:16] | And she could prove it because he had a tattoo, and… | 她可以证明这一点 因为他身上有个文身 |
[35:23] | What? | 什么? |
[35:23] | She said he had a tattoo on his shoulder, | 她说他的肩膀上有个文身 |
[35:25] | Which I know isn’t true because I’ve seen him at the pool, | 我知道这不是真的 因为我在泳池见过他 |
[35:28] | And I would’ve remembered | 我不会不记得的 |
[35:29] | Because tattooed people make me very uncomfortable. | 因为有纹身的人总让我很看不惯 |
[35:37] | Did she say what kind of tattoo it was? | 她有说是什么样的纹身吗 |
[35:39] | Um… a snake. what’s the difference? | 是条蛇 这有什么关系呢 |
[35:42] | He doesn’t have one. | 他又没纹身 |
[35:46] | He did… | 他有过的… |
[35:49] | Back in chicago. | 在芝加哥的时候 |
[35:53] | He had it removed. | 他去除掉了 |
[36:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:05] | Katherine… | 凯瑟琳 |
[36:06] | So… that’s why we settled? | 所以…这就是我们和解的原因? |
[36:11] | Why we lost everything? | 我们失去一切的原因? |
[36:14] | I’m sorry, but you have to understand… | 对不起 可你要明白… |
[36:16] | No, I do not. | 不 我不明白 |
[36:28] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:31] | Not here. | 别在这儿说 |
[36:35] | Not now. | 不要现在说 |
[36:46] | Gaby! | 加布 |
[36:47] | Change of plans! | 计划有变 |
[36:49] | We gotta get in the basement now! | 我们得马上躲进地下室去 |
[36:53] | Gaby? | 加布? |
[36:56] | Damn it. where are you? | 该死的 你去哪儿了 |
[37:08] | Where’s Gaby? | 加布在哪儿? |
[37:10] | I thought she was with you. | 我以为她和你在一起 |
[37:13] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪儿 |
[37:16] | I guess we’ll have to wait for her together. | 看来我们得一起等她了 |
[37:36] | Do you mind if I say something? | 你介意我说几句吗? |
[37:40] | Look, Gaby and I never planned to get back together, Victor. | 听着 加布和我从没打算过要复合 维克托 |
[37:43] | We tried to keep away from each other. | 我们都尽量疏远对方 |
[37:44] | We really did. | 这是真的 |
[37:47] | But… I don’t know. | 但是…我不知道 |
[37:49] | It’s like we’re two halves of the same person or somethin’. | 我们就像是同一个人的两部分似的 |
[37:53] | And when we’re apart, w… | 当我们分开时 我们… |
[37:55] | We just aren’t happy, which is why we… | 我们都不快乐 所以我们就… |
[38:03] | We never set out to hurt you, Victor, | 我们从没想过伤害你 维克托 |
[38:07] | And I’m sorry we did. | 并且很抱歉我们伤害到了 |
[38:10] | Are you done? | 说完了吗? |
[38:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:22] | Come on, Carlos! | 出来 卡洛斯 |
[38:26] | You better get in the house! | 你最好回屋里去 |
[38:28] | You could get hurt out here! | 在外面会受伤的 |
[39:50] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[39:53] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[39:56] | Where is everyone?! | 大家都在哪儿? |
[40:00] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[40:03] | Adam, I’m leaving! | 亚当 我要走了 |
[40:06] | This is your last chance to come with me, | 这是你最后一次和我在一起的机会了 |
[40:09] | or I’m gonna tell everyone exactly what happened! | 不然我就告诉所有人发生了什么事 |
[40:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:17] | You’ve made your choice! here I go! | 你已经做出选择了 我走了 |
[40:24] | It’s here. | 来了 |
[40:46] | It was supposed to be a beautiful day. | 这本该是美好的一天 |
[40:51] | But then the winds came and changed everything… | 但一场龙卷风来袭改变了一切… |
[40:58] | And not just the houses and the lawns. | 不仅仅是房屋和草坪 |
[41:02] | Oh, My God. | 噢 天哪 |
[41:05] | The people had changed, too. | 这里的人们也变了 |
[41:12] | While the storm had raged, | 龙卷风肆虐过后 |
[41:15] | Each of them had learned something… | 每个人都有了一些新的感悟… |
[41:22] | About friendship… | 关于友情… |
[41:29] | And forgiveness… | 宽恕… |
[41:35] | And redemption. | 以及救赎 |
[41:41] | And some had learned the hardest lesson of all… | 而有些人则收获到了最为残酷的教训… |
[41:52] | That life is always fragile | 生命总是脆弱的 |
[41:55] | And very often… | 并且常常… |
[41:58] | Unfair. | 是不公的 |
[42:21] | Oh, My God! Oh, My God! | 噢 老天啊 上帝 |
[42:24] | Tom! help me! | 汤姆 救命啊 |
[42:28] | Help me, Tom! | 救命啊 汤姆 |