Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Mike was the victim 麦克是一场肇事逃逸的…
[00:06] of a hit and run. 受害者
[00:09] Lynette couldn’t forgive her mother’s past. 勒奈特无法原谅她母亲的过往
[00:11] you had Tom to come home to. I had your stepfather. 你回家能见到汤姆 我有你的继父
[00:14] hey, Glen may have bored you, 格兰也许让你厌倦了
[00:15] but the years we had a father in that house 但是家里有个父亲在的那几年
[00:17] were the happiest of my life. you drove him away. – Mom,where’s grandma going? -是我这辈子最幸福的时光 你却把他赶走了 – 妈妈 外婆要去哪里?
[00:23] Bree got her second chance to be a good mother. 布里又有了一次做好母亲的机会
[00:28] Mike ‘s dependency grew… 麦克对药物的依赖与日俱增…
[00:30] addicts are experts at deception. 瘾君子都是骗人好手
[00:33] Victor ! – get up. I wanna see the look on your face 维克托! – 起来 我要看看刀子刺入时
[00:34] when the knife goes in. uhh! 你脸上的表情
[00:36] and Victor was lost at sea. 维克托在大海中消失
[00:45] we think of the past 我们把过去
[00:47] as water under the bridge, 当成是一股桥下的流水
[00:49] a current that carries away the mistakes of our youth– 它带走了我们年少的无知…
[00:53] the loves we lost… 我们失去的真爱…
[00:57] the addictions we gave into… 我们曾经的嗜好…
[01:00] the opportunities we threw away… 我们丢弃的机会…
[01:06] but sooner or later, 但是总有一天
[01:08] reminders drift back into our lives… 曾经的事物会漂回到我们的生活中…
[01:12] of the mistakes we made… 提醒我们做过的错事…
[01:14] and the sins we committed. 以及我们犯下的罪恶
[01:19] Carlos , why are you calling me? 卡洛斯 你为什么打电话给我?
[01:21] I told you we can’t be seen together. – I can’t take it anymore. – 我告诉过你我们不能被看到在一起 – 我受不了了
[01:23] we gotta go to the cops. – oh, okay. and say what? “yes, officer, – 我们得去找警察 – 好呀 我们说什么? 难道说 “是的 长官
[01:27] “my lover and I knocked my husband overboard twice “我和我情人两次把我丈夫在水中打昏
[01:30] and left him for dead. okay. bye-bye.” I don’t think so. 然后扔下他生死不管就跑了 好了 再见” 我可不这么认为
[01:33] but he’s the mayor. 但是他是市长
[01:35] you know, people are gonna notice he’s missing, 人们会发现他不见的
[01:36] and then they’re gonna ask questions. 然后他们就会质疑的
[01:38] let them ask. no one knows we were on that boat. 让他们问好了 没人知道我们在那船上
[01:41] let’s just play dumb and ride this thing out. – Gaby , don’t you feel guilty? a man is dead. -我们就装傻这么过去 – 加布 你不觉得内疚吗 死了个人啊
[01:46] yes, I feel awful, but he threatened our lives. 是 我感觉很糟 但他威胁到我们生命了
[01:49] it was self-defense. 我们是正当防卫
[01:50] exactly. so then why don’t we go and tell the police? 正是如此 那我们为什么不去自首呢
[01:58] He took the lord’s name in vain. 他亵渎上帝
[02:04] look, we have a good plan. 听着 我们计划好了的
[02:05] let’s just stick to it. 就一直坚守下去
[02:07] okay, okay. I won’t say anything. 好 好 我什么都不说
[02:09] good. now until this blows over, don’t call me again. 这才对 这事没结束前 不要再打给我
[02:17] what are you doing now? 你在做什么?
[02:18] I’m praying for a miracle. 我在祈祷奇迹发生
[02:21] Carlos, if Victor had lived, he would’ve killed us. 卡洛斯 如果维克托还活着 他会把我们都杀了
[02:24] I’m thinking we already had our miracle. 我觉得奇迹已经降临在我们身上了
[02:34] yes, the mistakes of our past 是的 我们曾经的错误
[02:37] have a way of drifting back into our lives… 总能漂回到我们的生活中来…
[02:42] and when they do… 而当它们漂回来的时候…
[02:45] we have to pay for them. 我们就要付出代价了
[03:05] one day in the early fall,Mike Delfino hurt his shoulder. 初秋的一天,麦克·德尔非诺伤到了肩膀
[03:13] to ease his pain, 为了减轻疼痛
[03:14] he took a little white pill recommended by his doctor. 他吃了一颗医生推荐的白色小药片
[03:18] the pain persisted, so he took another… 但疼痛不减 所以他再吃了一颗…
[03:22] and another. 又一颗
[03:25] unfortunately, when Mike’s pain began to subside, 不幸的是 当麦克的疼痛感开始消减
[03:29] his need for the little white pills… 他对小药片的需要…
[03:32] did not. 却没有消减
[03:34] but Mike never shared this with those who cared about him, 但麦克从未对那些在乎他的人提过此事
[03:40] only with those who could not have cared less. 而偏偏是对那些最不在乎他死活的人
[03:47] hey, it’s Mike. I’m out. I need to meet you tomorrow. 我是麦克 药吃完了 明天我得见你
[03:50] Great. got that money you owe me? 很好 欠我的钱弄到了吗
[03:53] no, but you know I’m good for it. 没有 但是你知道我会弄到的
[03:55] you price chemistry textbooks lately? 你知道最近化学教科书的价钱吗?
[03:57] they’re, like, 300 bucks. 要300美元
[03:59] I need my money, Mike. 我要钱 麦克
[04:00] and you’ll get it, all right? 会还给你的 好吗?
[04:01] can’t you just front me something for now? 你不能现在先给我点吗
[04:04] well, advice is free. pills aren’t. 咨询是免费的 药片是收费的
[04:06] my advice–get some cash. 我的建议是… 弄些钱来
[04:27] so, hey, you know, I better get going. 嘿 我该走了
[04:30] yeah, um, I should, too. 是啊 我也该进去了
[04:36] Mom. 妈妈
[04:37] can we talk? this will just take a second. 我们能谈谈吗? 一会儿就好
[04:44] Did you kiss that boy? 你吻过那个男孩了?
[04:45] no, I was kind of interrupted. – oh, well, you’re gonna thank me. -没有 被你打断了 -好吧 你可得谢谢我
[04:48] Do you know that he has his tongue pierced? 你知不知道他的舌头有穿环?
[04:50] Yeah. he showed me. How do you know? – I checked out his web page. -知道 他给我看了 你怎么知道的? – 我上网看了他的主页
[04:54] you did not. -I did, too, and do you know what else he has pierced? – 你不是吧 – 是的 你知道他身上还有什么地方也有穿环吗?
[04:56] and if you do, you’re grounded. – okay, yes, mom, – 如果你知道 你就被禁足了 – 好吧 是的 妈妈
[04:58] Derek has bought into the whole piercing craze, 戴瑞克有一股穿环的狂热
[05:00] but aren’t you the one who told me to not judge a book by its cover? 不过不是你说要我不要以貌取人吗?
[05:03] if the cover has holes in it, the book is no good. 如果封面有洞 那这就不是一本好书
[05:06] okay, this conversation is over. 好吧 我们没什么好说的了
[05:08] I am going to kiss derek good night. – oh, fine. break my heart. -我要去和戴瑞克吻别 -去吧 伤透我的心吧
[05:11] Why are you freaking out? we’re just dating. 你为什么生气 我们只不过在约会
[05:13] It’s not like he’s trying to put a ring on my finger. 又不是他要给我带上戒指(结婚)
[05:15] Trust me. your finger is not where he’d put it. 相信我 你的手指不是他想放指环的地方
[05:32] Aw, he’s so beautiful when he sleeps. 他睡觉的样子真好看
[05:35] I’ll put him in the crib. 我把他放到婴儿床上去
[05:36] no, he’ll be sleeping with us. 不 他和我们一起睡
[05:39] Why? is he running a fever? 为什么? 他发烧了么?
[05:40] He’s fine, but I’ve been doing some reading, 他很好 但是我读了一些书
[05:42] and more and more people say 越来越多的人说
[05:44] that babies sleep better next to their parents. 婴儿和父母睡在一起比较好
[05:46] It’s called the “family bed.” no, I’ve heard of that. -这叫”家人床” -我听说过
[05:50] Isn’t it designed to facilitate breast-feeding? 但那不是为了方便喂奶吗
[05:52] partly. what’s your point? 部分是 你想说什么
[05:54] you’re not lactating. if our son wants to be near the milk, 你又没有奶 如果为了你儿子喝奶方便
[05:57] he’ll have to sleep in the refrigerator. 那他应该睡在冰箱里
[05:59] this isn’t just for me and benjamin. 这不只是为了我和本杰明
[06:02] this will help you bond with him, too. 这也会加深你俩的感情
[06:04] Oh, perhaps, but it’s sure not gonna help me bond with you. 也许吧 但是这肯定会影响我们亲热的
[06:08] Darling, sex is the last thing women want 亲爱的 做爱是刚生完小孩的女人
[06:10] right after they’ve given birth. 最不想干的事
[06:13] But you didn’t give birth. you watched and served refreshments. 但是你又没有生小孩 你只是在旁边看着 提供点心饮料什么的
[06:16] well, that doesn’t make caring for an infant any less tiring. 没错 那也不会让照顾小孩这回事舒服到哪去
[06:20] can’t we just give it a chance? 让我们试试不行吗
[06:25] I suppose. 可以吧
[06:33] What if I roll over and crush him? 如果我翻身压到他会怎么样?
[06:36] Don’t. 你敢
[06:44] Yes, Hi. I’m looking for my mom. 你好 我在找我妈妈
[06:46] She hangs out at your bar sometimes. 她有时会去你们酒吧晃晃
[06:48] Stella Wingfield? 叫斯特拉·温菲尔德
[06:50] uh, older lady, big smoker, talks like a teamster. 一个老太 抽烟很厉害 讲话和卡车司机一样(说话很粗)
[06:54] well, that’s your fault for letting her run a tab. 那让她出去溜达可是你的不对了
[06:57] look, if you see her, could you tell her to call Lynette? 这样 如果你见到她 请你让她给勒奈特打电话
[07:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:03] I know that you are worried, 我知道你很担心
[07:04] but I am sure your mother is fine. 但是我很肯定你妈没事
[07:07] she’s broke and old and rude. 她身无分文 年纪又大 人又粗鲁
[07:08] that is not a winning combination on the street. 那样在街上什么都办不到
[07:11] Stella is very resourceful. 斯特拉她有得是办法
[07:13] Didn’t you tell me that she once made her own booze 你不是原来告诉我她把一袋橘子放在散热器下面
[07:16] by putting a bag of oranges under the radiator? 为自己调酒吗?
[07:17] Lucy, Lydia and I fought over who had to take her. 我和 露西 莉迪亚 正吵着她该到谁家去
[07:20] she was right outside. god only knows what she heard us say. – 她就在外面 天知道她听到我们说什么了
[07:23] – yeah, well,after the crap she put you guys through, – 是呀 就凭她让你们经受的一切
[07:25] you have every right to resent her. -it is a lot easier to resent your parents – 你们有权利恨他 – 如果你知道父母在养老院安全生活着
[07:29] when you know they’re safe in some retirement village, 要去恨他们就容易多了
[07:31] but to know that she’s out there, 但如果你知道她正游荡在外
[07:33] maybe lying facedown in an alley… 说不准正趴着横在哪条巷子里…
[07:35] this is exactly what she wants you to do. 她就想看到你们这样
[07:37] she wants you to feel guilty. don’t buy into it. 她就想让你们感到内疚 别上当
[07:41] okay. okay. 好吧
[07:44] I guess you’re right. 我想你说得对
[07:50] Lynette. 勒奈特
[07:51] The morgue is listed under government offices, right? 停尸房列在政府机关名下,对吗?
[08:00] Mrs. Lang? 朗太太
[08:02] The police are here. 警察来了
[08:26] Ma’am. 夫人
[08:28] I’m detective Berry. this is detective Lyons. 我是探员勃瑞 这是探员利昂
[08:30] can we ask you a few questions? 我们能问你几个问题吗
[08:31] of course. 当然
[08:33] When was the last time you saw Mr. Lang? 你最后一次见朗先生是什么时候?
[08:35] I guess two days ago. why? what’s wrong? 我想是两天前 怎么了? 出什么事了吗
[08:38] His office has reported him missing. -oh, no. they did? – 他的办公室报警说他失踪了 – 不会吧 真的吗?
[08:42] and this morning, the coast guard 今天早上海岸警卫队
[08:43] found his empty boat floating in the bay. 在海湾上发现了他那条空船
[08:45] Oh, My god. I hope this isn’t… 天啊 我希望不会是…
[08:52] last time I saw him, I told him I was leaving him. 我最后一次见他 我告诉他 我要离开他
[08:57] How did he react to that news? 他当时什么反应?
[08:59] well, he took it pretty hard. 他当时很难接受
[09:02] oh, you don’t think he did anything stupid, do you? 你们不会觉得他做傻事了吧 对吧?
[09:05] well, actually, we don’t. 事实上 我们不这么认为
[09:08] you don’t? 不这么认为?
[09:09] when we examined the boat, 我们检查过船
[09:10] we didn’t find a single fingerprint, 但我们没有找到任何指纹
[09:12] not even Mr. Lang’s. 连朗先生的也没有
[09:15] well, that’s weird. 这太奇怪了
[09:18] what–what do you think that means? 那你们觉得是怎么回事呢?
[09:20] It would indicate somebody wiped that boat down 这就意味着有人清理过船
[09:21] after mr. lang was… gone. 在朗先生…不见了之后
[09:25] whoever was on that boat is clearly not that bright. 不管是谁在那条船上 很显然那个人没那么聪明
[09:30] okay, this is no time for name-calling. a man is missing. 好了 现在不是骂人的时候了 有人失踪了
[09:32] well, don’t worry, Ma’am. 别担心 夫人
[09:34] We got our best men on this case, ’round the clock. 我们已经安排了精英们来破案 日以继夜
[09:36] we’ll find out exactly what happened to your husband. 我们会查出你丈夫到底出了什么事
[09:41] Great. 很好
[09:55] Mum,went to mall with Derek. Back later. (妈妈 我和戴瑞克去商场了 等会回来)
[10:06] Hi. I’m Barrett. Is Mike home? – No, he’s at work. -嗨 我是巴瑞特 麦克在吗 – 他不在 他去工作了
[10:10] oh, shoot. I needed to talk to him. 真倒霉 我要和他谈谈
[10:13] we’re, uh, just doing some business together. 我们一起做事情的
[10:15] well, I don’t know when he’s gonna beome, 我不知道他什么时候回来
[10:16] but you could come back later tonight. -oh, I can’t do that.I have to study for an orgo test. – 不过你可以晚上晚点过来 – 哦 我不行 我还得准备机化考试
[10:20] orgo? organic chemistry. I’m pre-med. -机化? -有机化学 我在读医学院预科
[10:25] pre-med? 医学预科生?
[10:28] Really? 真的?
[10:39] oh, hello, dear. 亲爱的
[10:40] Andrew, get Orson’s plate from the oven. 安德鲁 把烤箱里奥森的早点拿来
[10:43] ask me how my morning was. 问问我早上过的如何
[10:45] all right. how was it? 好吧 感觉如何?
[10:48] after two nights 这两个晚上
[10:49] of sleepless bonding with my son, 跟儿子捆在一起睡 我天天失眠
[10:51] I nearly dozed off 我在给科尔比太太补牙时
[10:52] while repairing Mrs. Colby’s cracked molar. 都差点睡着了
[10:55] I doubt if the crown I put in will last her a year. 我怀疑我给她补的能不能用到一年
[10:58] so you’ll replace it for free. 那你就免费为她换一次
[11:01] that’s not the point. 问题不在这
[11:02] how is a dentist supposed to feel 当一名牙医补的牙连一位90岁
[11:04] when he can’t give a 90-year-old a lifetime guarantee? 老人的所剩岁月都保证不了 他该怎么想
[11:08] Bree, I’m sorry, but this whole family bed thing has to stop. 布里 抱歉 这个家床的事情得停止
[11:11] oh, give it some time. we’re still adjusting, 再多花点时间 我们还在适应
[11:14] and Benjamin is sleeping so soundly. 而且本杰明睡得很香
[11:17] well, he can sleep just as soundly in a crib. 在婴儿床上他也能睡的这么香
[11:19] From what you’ve told me, 你告诉过我
[11:21] you and Rex didn’t haul Andrew into bed with you. – No, and I wish we had. -你和莱克斯也没跟安德鲁一起睡过 -是啊,我倒希望有过
[11:25] If we did, he mightn’t have turned out so… 如果我们这样做了 他就不会这么…
[11:28] so what? 不会怎样?
[11:29] stupid? lazy? short? 这么愚蠢? 这么懒? 这么矮?
[11:32] I was going to say angry, 我本来要说这么愤怒
[11:35] and perhaps that anger began 也许这怒火从我们
[11:36] when we exiled you to the nursery. 把你送到托儿所开始的
[11:40] I’m just trying to learn from my mistakes. 我只是想吸取教训而已
[11:43] so I’m–I’m what, like the first pancake? 原来我…我就像是做出来的第一个薄煎饼?
[11:45] Don’t be so sensitive. 别太敏感了
[11:47] We’ll find something to help you sleep–maybe some warm milk. 我们找点什么让你好睡觉 也许让你睡前喝点热牛奶
[11:50] I know something that used to help me sleep. 我知道什么能帮助我入眠
[11:53] Of course, that’s off the menu these days. – could the mistake have the salt? – 当然 这年头已经不流行了 – 能不能给这个”错误”递一下盐?
[11:57] and if you’re as tired as you say you are, 如果你像自己说的那样累
[11:59] then you’re bound to sleep better tonight. 那你今晚一定会睡得好些的
[12:01] Yes, I will, because I’ll be sleeping in the den. – You’re leaving our bed? -是的 我会的 因为我会睡小屋 -你不和我们睡?
[12:05] darling, I need to either sleep or get lucky tonight. 亲爱的 今晚我要么得睡好 要么得”爽”一次
[12:09] I’ll have a better shot at both if I’m alone. 一个人睡 我很可能两样都能得到
[12:18] Gosh, you’re studying to be a doctor. 天啊 你准备做个医生
[12:21] that must not leave you a lot of free time for hobbies 那你肯定没多少时间做自己的爱好
[12:23] or… a girlfriend. 或者… 找一个女朋友
[12:26] well, I have the time.I just don’t have the girlfriend. 时间我倒是有 就是还没女朋友
[12:29] oh. well, no rush. 哦 不用着急
[12:31] you know, just yesterday, I was telling my daughter Julie– 昨天我还跟我女儿朱莉说…
[12:35] oh, you know, that is so rude. 这么说太没礼貌了
[12:37] I–I’m talking about my daughter, 我在说我的女儿
[12:38] and you don’t even know what she looks like. 你甚至都不知道她长什么样
[12:42] that’s her. 就是她
[12:44] she’s cute. 她很漂亮
[12:45] Oh, Barrett, I wasn’t fishing for compliments. 巴瑞特 我可不是要听你的称赞的
[12:48] if I was… 如果我真的想…
[12:49] I would’ve shown you this one. 我会给你看这张照片
[12:54] Oh, Excuse me. I’m sorry. I gotta take this. 抱歉 我得接这个电话
[12:58] Oh, sure. I have to check on the laundry. 当然 我得去看看衣服洗的怎么样了
[13:06] no, bonehead, I don’t sell that stuff. 不 笨蛋 我不卖那些东西
[13:08] Just pills, smokes and ‘shroomage. that’s it. 只卖药 烟 和迷幻药 就这些
[13:16] 20 bucks, cash only. meet you at the dorm. 20美元 只收现金 宿舍见
[13:20] Look what I found on the dryer. 瞧瞧我在烘干机上找到了什么
[13:23] Julie won second place in the state science fair. 朱莉在州科学展上得了二等奖
[13:26] That’s awesome. 真了不起啊
[13:27] Yeah, good-looking and smart. 没错 又漂亮又聪明
[13:30] Only problem is, 唯一的问题是
[13:31] where is she gonna find someone else like that? 上哪能找到和她一样优秀的人呢?
[13:35] Well, I gotta get going. My study partner’s 我得走了 我是学习伙伴关于那个考试
[13:37] giving me a hard time about that test, so… 尽给我出难题 所以…
[13:38] Oh, that’s okay. you know, why don’t you come back tomorrow 那好 你可以明天再来找 麦克
[13:41] to see Mike, and if Julie happens to be here, 如果恰巧朱莉也在
[13:43] Maybe you can give her some advice 也许你可以给她些建议
[13:45] on picking out colleges and stuff. 教教她怎么选大学和专业
[13:48] Yeah, sounds great. see you tomorrow, Mrs. Delfino. – Oh, please,call me “Mom.” -好的 明天见 德尔非诺太太 -请 叫我”妈妈”吧
[13:53] Uh, because… 因为…
[13:55] that’s what all the kids call me 孩子们都这么叫我
[14:06] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[14:10] Hey, Bree. table for, uh, one and a half? 嘿 布里 要一人半的桌子?
[14:13] No, thanks. I’m just dropping off andrew’s cell phone. 不用了 我只是给安德鲁送手机
[14:15] He forgot it again. okay. I’ll give it to him. -他又忘带了 -好的 我会给他的
[14:18] Um, Tom, may I ask you something? 呃 汤姆 我能问你点事情吗?
[14:21] Did you and Lynette do the family bed 你和勒奈特生完孩子那会儿
[14:23] when your children were babies? – well, it wasn’t exactly a choice. 是不是和宝宝一起睡? – 其实我们也没办法
[14:26] They just kept crawling in there. 他们总是爬过来睡
[14:29] so, um, not to pry, but, um, 不是为了要打探什么 不过
[14:32] did that create any, uh, issues for you? 那对你造成什么困扰吗?
[14:36] You mean sex? Apparently, “not to pry” wasn’t necessary. – 你指的是做爱? – 很显然 没必要说”不是为了要打探什么”
[14:41] Well, it did put a crimp on things at first, 刚开始的确对事情有阻碍
[14:43] but that just forced us to be more creative. 不过那逼着我们要更富创意
[14:46] Oh. again, not to pry, but– 再一次 不是为了要打探什么
[14:49] the office. 在办公室
[14:50] we did it at the office, once in the car 我们在办公室做 有次在车里
[14:53] and you remember when you asked us to watch the house 你还记得你们出城时
[14:55] when you guys were going out of town? 让我们帮你看家吗?
[14:56] Okay. Thanks. Yes, um, we’ll be going now. 谢谢 我们走了
[15:02] Hey, other than your issue, how does orson like being a dad? 嘿 除了这些困扰 奥森做爸爸的感觉如何?
[15:05] Oh, he just adores it. 他乐此不疲
[15:08] The three of us are such a happy little family. 我们三个是一个幸福的小家庭
[15:11] Aren’t we? Mm. that is great. -对不对啊 -太棒了
[15:13] bye. bye. -再见 -再见
[15:29] Well, I replaced that gasket. 我把垫圈换了
[15:32] shouldn’t leak anymore. 应该不会再漏水了
[15:33] Great. 好极了
[15:34] Why don’t you grab us a couple beers? 你去拿两瓶啤酒过来喝吧?
[15:42] Sylvia. what are you doing here? 塞尔维亚 你来干吗
[15:45] Beautiful house. 房子挺漂亮
[15:46] Look, you need to leave. 听着 你不能在这儿
[15:48] I don’t want Katherine finding you here. 我不想让凯瑟琳在这里看到你
[15:50] Oh, but Katherine’s gone. 但是凯瑟琳出去了
[15:51] I waited until she drove away so we could be alone. 我一直等到她开车离开 这样我们就能单独相处了
[15:56] Aren’t you gonna invite me in? 你不邀请我进去吗
[15:58] After you ruined my life? I don’t think so. 在你毁了我的生活之后? 我可不这么认为
[16:01] You ruined your own life. 是你自己毁了自己的生活
[16:03] You should have told the truth about us. 你应该告诉大家真相
[16:05] Sylvia, why don’t you do us both a favor 塞尔维亚 就当帮我们彼此一个忙
[16:07] and go back to Chicago? 回芝加哥吧?
[16:09] Adam, let me in. 亚当 让我进去
[16:11] Hey, man. your, uh, your beer’s getting warm. 伙计 你的…啤酒都不冰了
[16:16] Oh, you have guests. 哦 你有客人
[16:21] I guess I’ll just drop by some other time. 那我改天换个时间再来
[16:32] I’m sorry, man. it just sounded like you needed a little help. 很抱歉 伙计 我只是觉得你需要帮个忙
[16:35] Thanks. that’s, um, a-an ex-patient… oh. 谢谢 她是 我以前一位病人
[16:39] with some pretty serious mental problems. 有比较严重的精神问题
[16:42] Uh, could you do me a big favor? 你可以帮我个大忙吗
[16:45] I’d rather Katherine didn’t know she was here. 我不想让凯瑟琳知道她来过
[16:51] Yeah, that’s no problem. 好的 没问题
[16:53] you know, actually, I was gonna ask you a favor, too. 其实 我也想让你帮个忙
[16:56] I’ve got this pain in my shoulder. 我肩膀上一直很疼
[17:00] You–you think you could write me a prescription? 你…你能给我开个处方吗
[17:02] oh, I wish I could help you out, 噢 我希望自己可以帮你
[17:03] but a gynecologist writing a prescription for a man? 但是妇科医生给男人开处方?
[17:07] It kind of raises a red flag. 这也太明显了吧
[17:11] Ah, don’t worry about it. 别担心
[17:13] This favor thing 帮忙的事情
[17:15] doesn’t have to go both ways. 并不一定要礼尚往来
[17:21] Linda, is Mrs. Zimmerman here? 琳达 泽梅曼太太来了没?
[17:31] Hello, doctor. 你好 医生
[17:32] Bree. what a wonderful surprise. 布里 真是惊喜
[17:35] uh, I’ve got a new patient coming in. 我有个新病号要进来
[17:37] Mmm, yes, you do. 恩 是的 没错
[17:39] I’m Mrs. Zimmerman. 我就是泽梅曼太太
[17:44] Uh, your message said you had a cavity that needed filling? 你留言说你有个蛀牙需要补?
[17:48] I was in a very naughty mood when I left that. 我留那个言时 是想闹着玩的
[18:01] You’re waiting outside… why are you waiting outside? 你在外面站着 你干吗要在外面等?
[18:04] Everything is fine.It’s just,um,someone’s here. 一切都很好 只是…恩..有人来了
[18:08] Oh,my god. It’s the police? 噢 天啊 是警察吗
[18:09] No,no. No,nothing like that. 不 不 不 不是警察
[18:13] It’s your stepfather. 是你继父
[18:28] Glen? 格兰?
[18:30] I don’t believe it. 简直难以置信
[18:33] Lynnie. 勒奈特
[18:36] oh, it’s been a long time. 好久没见了
[18:38] Oh, God. only three decades give or take a year, 天哪 才差不多30年时间
[18:42] But who cares? 管它呢
[18:44] Oh, Gosh. you look great. 噢 天哪 你看起来真不错
[18:46] Oh, so do you, although what–what–what’s this? 噢 你也是 这是…这是怎么回事?
[18:50] Oh, just a little cancer. 噢 只是个小癌症而已
[18:53] No, but I kicked its ass. I’m good now. 没有 我战胜了它 现在很好
[19:00] You come here. Oh! 你来了 噢!
[19:04] So why–why are you here? 那…那你来是有什么事?
[19:06] well… 我来…
[19:08] Your mother called me. 你妈妈打电话给我
[19:10] She did? Is she okay? 是吗 她还好吧
[19:12] Uh, she sounds fine. she asked for money. 听起来还好 她找我要钱
[19:15] I didn’t know you guys had kept in touch. 我不知道你们还保持着联系
[19:17] Well, we hadn’t. I’m meeting her tomorrow 我们没有 我明天要去美景公园
[19:20] at Fairview park to give it to her, 见她然后给她钱
[19:22] and I’m guessing you’ll want to come with me. 我想你应该会想和我一起去
[19:24] Yes, Yes, Thank you, but where has she been staying? 是 是 谢谢你 不过之前她都待在哪儿了?
[19:28] She broke into a car and spent the night there. 她撬开了一辆车 在里面过的夜
[19:32] Oh, My god. 我的天啊
[19:33] but she did say it was a cadillac. 但她跟我说了那是辆凯迪拉克
[19:36] Oh, Well, Good. at least she’s not living like a hobo. 噢 很好 至少她不会像个流浪汉一样生活
[19:41] Oh, My god. I’m so glad to see you again. 天啊 能再见到你我真是太高兴了
[19:44] Oh, you too, Lynnie. 我也是 勒奈特
[19:50] Hey, Bree 好 布里
[19:52] Oh. hello, Adam 好啊 亚当
[19:53] I just dropped by to see your husband. is he here? 我顺道过来找你丈夫 他在吗
[19:55] He’s in the exam room, readjusting the chair. 他在检查室呢 在调试椅子
[20:04] Look, I’m sorry Mike is in such pain, 听我说 我很抱歉 麦克要承受这种痛苦
[20:06] but it’s not really ethical 但是要我给他开那处方
[20:07] for me to write him a prescription. 真的有悖医德
[20:09] I know it’s a little dicey, 我知道这很冒险
[20:10] but you’d really be doing me a big favor. 但这真的是在帮我的大忙
[20:13] By the way, Bree looks great. 对了 布里气色很好啊
[20:14] I haven’t seen her since I delivered Danielle ‘s baby. 自从给丹妮尔的孩子接生后 我就没见过她了
[20:18] Sorry. Your baby. 抱歉 是你们的孩子
[20:27] Hey, Andrew 嘿 安德鲁
[20:29] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[20:30] Just giving you that sewing room you always wanted. 你一直想要的缝纫间我给你腾出来了
[20:34] You’re moving out? 你要搬出去?
[20:37] But you can’t afford an apartment. 可你租不起房子啊
[20:39] I can afford this one, 这次的房子我负担得起
[20:41] Which will give you some idea how crappy the neighborhood is. 可以让你意识到这地方是有多么恶心
[20:44] I’m sorry. I don’t–I don’t understand. 我很抱歉 我..我不明白
[20:46] Why are you doing this? 你为什么要这么做
[20:48] I’m doing this for you. how are you gonna get a fresh start 我这么做是为了你 如果住在这个到处都能想起
[20:50] with your past mistakes stinking up the place? 过去那些错误的地方 你该如何重新开始呢
[20:54] Is this about the other morning? 是因为那天早上的对话?
[20:56] Oh, for heaven sakes, you can’t be serious. 看在上帝份上 你不会当真吧
[21:00] I am. in fact, I already gave the landlord a check. 事实上 是的 我已经给过房东支票了
[21:03] So I hope the three of you are very happy. 我祝你们一家三口快乐
[21:24] Well, to be honest, 说实话
[21:25] I’m not entirely comfortable giving this to you, Mike 把这给你我并不是很安心 麦克
[21:28] pain medication only helps your symptoms. 止疼药只会让你的症状减轻
[21:30] If this is chronic, you need to be seeing a physical therapist. 如果是慢性病 你就需要去看理疗医生
[21:33] You know what I need, Orson ? I need to take a few weeks off, 你知道我需要什么吗 奥森? 我需要休息几周
[21:37] but I can’t, cause I’ve got to work… 可是我不能 因为我得工作
[21:39] for the baby, for Julie ‘s class trip, 为了苏珊肚里的孩子 为了朱莉的班级旅行
[21:41] the patio furniture 院子里的摆设
[21:43] and everything else Susan ‘s got me paying for. 和其他所有苏珊想要买的东西
[21:46] Are you okay, Mike ? You sound a little unhappy. 麦克你还好吧 听起来你有点不高兴
[21:49] No, no, I’m happy, 不 不 我很幸福
[21:52] and I don’t mean to put all of this on Susan. 我不是说这一切全怪苏珊
[21:53] It’s just, when I signed up for this suburban dad thing, 只是 原来我当初并不清楚
[21:58] I didn’t exactly know what I was getting myself into. 当个爸爸究竟有多难
[22:01] No, I understand. 我能理解
[22:02] Still, this is no way to deal with stress. 我还是要说 这缓解不了你的压力
[22:05] It’s not about stress. 这与压力无关
[22:07] It’s about the pain I’ve been in every day 是自从我被那辆车撞了之后
[22:10] since I got hit by that car. 就开始每天承受的痛苦
[22:13] You mean this pain is related to your accident? 你是说你这疼痛跟那次意外事故有关?
[22:15] It wasn’t an accident. 那可不是意外
[22:17] Some son of a bitch ran me down and took off. 某个杂种故意撞我然后跑掉了
[22:21] Right. 好吧
[22:23] Well, I hope this helps. 我希望这样有帮助
[22:39] Oh,Mike, you’re home. 麦克你回来啦
[22:42] I was dreaming we were ponies. 我梦见我们变成了小马
[22:45] That’s nice. Go back to sleep. 有意思 接着睡吧
[22:48] Hey, That kid, um,Barrett came by today. 对了 那个叫巴瑞特的孩子今天来过
[22:53] what? 什么
[22:55] Yeah, he said that you owed him money for some… 嗯 他说上次帮你做个零工
[22:58] plumbing job that he helped you on. 你还没给他钱
[23:02] Yeah. yeah, I gotta get that to him. 是的 我得把钱给他
[23:09] He’s coming back tomorrow. 他明天还会来的
[23:13] Don’t you think he would be perfect for Julie? 你不认为他跟朱莉是天生一对吗
[23:24] Barrett, it’s Delfino. 巴瑞特 是我德尔非诺
[23:26] I’m only gonna say this once. I’ll get you your money, 我只说一次 我会把钱给你
[23:30] but don’t ever come to my house again. 但不要再来我家了
[23:33] You got it? 明白了没?
[23:34] Ever. 永远地
[23:50] Yes, hello. 恩 你好
[23:51] I’d, uh, like to leave an anonymous tip 我想匿名留言
[23:53] about something important. 是非常重要的事
[23:55] Uh, do you have some kind of voice mail menu for that? 你们有没有什么语音信箱?
[24:00] Well, it’s about the mayor. 是关于市长的
[24:04] Oh, I don’t think he’s missing. 我想他不是失踪
[24:06] I think he’s dead. 我想他是死了
[24:10] Look, that’s it. we gotta go to the cops. 听着 就这样了 我们去自首
[24:13] Carlos, please. 卡洛斯 别这样
[24:14] Look, we blew it with the fingerprints, all right? 那些指纹我们搞砸了 不是吗
[24:16] Now they know someone else was with him on the boat. 现在人家知道那时还有别人在船上
[24:18] They don’t know that someone else was us. – It’s just a matter of time. 他们又不知道是我们 – 只是时间问题
[24:21] I mean, make a list of people with a motive to kill victor. 列个名单看谁有动机杀维克托
[24:24] Number one–you. Number two–you. 第一位 你 第二位 还是你
[24:26] Number three–maybe me, probably still you. 第三位 可能是我 很可能还是你
[24:29] Okay, if we just stay calm and stick to the story… 好吧 但如果我们保持冷静 统一口径
[24:32] We tried that. 我们已经试过了
[24:34] It’s not working. 根本没用
[24:38] I’m going to the cops. 我要去自首
[24:41] Now you can either come with me 你有两个选择
[24:42] or wait for them to come and get you. 要么一起去 要么等他们来抓你
[24:49] Fine. I’ll go. 好吧 我去
[24:52] Thank you. 谢谢
[24:53] Can we at least have a drink before we go? Calm our nerves? 至少走之前我们能喝点东西吧? 压压惊?
[24:57] I mean, you can’t talk to the cops 我是说 你总不能到了警察面前
[24:58] the way you’ve been babbling to me. 也是唠叨的样子吧
[25:01] I guess one drink wouldn’t hurt. 好吧 喝一杯也无妨
[25:09] You okay with tequila? 喝龙舌兰行吗?
[25:10] Only if it’s the good stuff! 只要是好酒
[25:18] Oh, I think you’ll find this has a real kick. 你会发现这酒真的很棒
[25:21] Fairview Pharmac 安眠药
[25:27] Oh, and this is the worst. during a dissection, 这才是最糟的部分 解剖课上
[25:29] my anatomy lab partner squirted stomach juice in my eye. 我的搭档把胃酸溅到我眼睛里
[25:31] Ew. that is so disgusting. – oh, it was terrible. -太恶心了 – 简直可怕
[25:35] So gross. Ew. 好恶心
[25:45] Hey. what are you smiling about? 你在乐什么
[25:47] My matchmaking skills. 我当媒人的功力
[25:49] Julie and Barrett are really hitting it off. 朱莉和巴瑞特现在很来电
[25:54] Barrett? 巴瑞特
[25:55] Yeah, your friend. 是啊 你那个朋友
[25:56] I told you last night he was coming by again. 昨晚不是说了吗 他今天还会来
[26:03] I appreciate all the pressure you’re putting on me. – you’re welcome. – 我很感谢你带给我的所有压力 – 不客气
[26:06] Uh, Julie, could you give us a minute? 朱莉 能让我们单独待一会吗
[26:08] Barrett and I have a little business to discuss. 我和巴瑞特商量点事
[26:10] Sure. I’ll just grab my jacket. 没问题 我去拿我的外套
[26:17] I thought I told you to stay away from my house. 我想我已经说清楚了 离我家远点
[26:20] but your wife invited me. 是你妻子请我来的
[26:22] and, hey, you married into a cute family. kudos. 嘿 你家人真的很不错 祝贺
[26:25] Here’s your money. Now get out. 钱给你 现在出去
[26:28] We were just leaving. I’m taking julie on a tour of my campus. 我们正准备走 我带朱莉到我学校转一圈
[26:31] There is no way I’m letting her go anywhere 我不会让你这个卑劣的毒贩子
[26:33] with a lowlife drug dealer. 带她去任何地方的
[26:35] Lowlife? Dude, I’m a pre-med student who’s found 卑劣? 哥们 我是个医学院预科学生
[26:38] an enterprising way to earn his way through college. 靠胆识和魄力来挣钱念大学
[26:41] you, on the other hand, are a junkie, 而你 却反而是个瘾君子
[26:44] and I don’t think you want your cute family knowing that, 我认为你不会想让你亲爱的家人知道这些吧
[26:47] Do ya? 是不是?
[26:50] I’ll have her home 10. 我10点把她送回来
[26:58] Mmm. this is delicious, Mrs. Delfino. 这太好吃了 德尔非诺夫人
[27:01] Thank you. Hey, you know, would you like me 谢谢 嘿 你要不要
[27:03] to pack some up for you guys to take? 我打包一些给你带走?
[27:06] This guy’s a drug dealer. 这家伙是个毒贩子
[27:09] What? 什么
[27:10] You remember those pills you found? He sold them to me. 你记得那些你发现的药吗?是他卖给我的
[27:16] Look, Mrs. Delfino– 听我说 德尔非诺夫人
[27:18] get out of my house. 给我出去
[27:21] Get him out of my house! 把他赶出去!
[27:23] Okay. I’ll go. 好 我走
[27:33] It’s a shame, though. 不过真是可惜
[27:37] he was such a good customer. 他真是个好客户
[27:52] Where’d Barrett go? 巴瑞特去哪儿了
[27:57] Why am I so sleepy all of a sudden? 怎么我突然这么困
[27:59] Oh, I don’t know, 我不知道
[28:01] But if you’re not feeling well, maybe we should put this off. 但如果你不舒服的话 那我们先把这件事放一放
[28:04] No, no, no. We gotta go now. 不 不 我们现在就去
[28:08] Crap! – What? – 该死 – 怎么了?
[28:14] Detectives! 警长
[28:15] Any, uh, news on my husband? 我丈夫有消息了么
[28:17] Not yet, but we’ve got some more questions for you. 还没 但我们还有些问题要问你
[28:20] Oh, okay. so ask away. 好 随便问
[28:23] Mrs. Lang, were you having an affair with your ex-husband? 朗夫人 你和你前夫有外遇么
[28:27] Carlos? 卡洛斯 ?
[28:28] That’s crazy. Where’d you hear that? 真是荒谬 你们从哪儿听来的?
[28:30] Your neighbor called us. 你邻居打电话告诉我们的
[28:32] Oh. well, you tell Edie Britt just because Carlos dumped her, 噢 好了 告诉伊迪·布利特 不要因为被卡洛斯甩了
[28:36] doesn’t mean she has to go around trashing my reputation, 就意味着可以到处败坏我的名声
[28:38] especially when she’s the slut 她才是勾引别人老公的贱人
[28:41] well, have you seen him lately? 你最近见过他么
[28:46] Boy, let me think. uh… 这个嘛 让我想想…
[28:51] No. No,I haven’t. 不 不 我没有
[28:58] This is Lyons. 我是利昂
[29:01] We’re on our way. 马上到
[29:02] Good news, Mrs. Lang. they found your husband. 朗太太 好消息 找到你丈夫了
[29:06] A couple of fishermen found him washed up on the beach. 他被冲到了海滩上 两名渔夫发现了
[29:09] he’s unconscious but in stable condition. 他现在处于昏迷中 但情况稳定
[29:12] Would you like to go to the hospital? 你要去医院么
[29:15] Well, why wouldn’t I? 当然 为什么不呢?
[29:19] Just let me grab my purse. 等我拿下钱包
[29:29] Well, you can stop feeling guilty. 你不用再内疚了
[29:30] Victor’s alive, and we’re screwed. 维克托活着 我们完了
[29:50] Okay, what’s the plan? 好吧 有什么计划?
[29:52] Once she shows up, you’ll meet her and give her the money. 一旦她出现 你就去见她 把钱给她
[29:54] then ask her to walk you back to the car. 然后让她陪你走到车这边
[29:57] I’ll jump out, grab her, and while you open the trunk… – Lynette. 我会跳出去 抓住她 你开后备箱时 – 勒奈特
[30:02] Fine, the backseat, but you’re just gonna spoil her. 好吧 是后座 但你这样会把她宠坏的
[30:05] I see you still have that wicked sense of humor. 我看你依然还保有那种幽默感
[30:08] Yeah. it’s the one good thing you get from a crappy childhood. 是啊 这是你从糟糕的童年中得到的一件好事
[30:15] You know, I… 你知道的 我..
[30:17] I always regretted the way things ended. 我一直都很懊悔 事情会是那样的结果
[30:19] Why? Mom cheated on you. No one blames you for leaving. 为什么? 是妈妈背叛了你 没人责怪你的离开
[30:24] It was, uh, more complicated than that. 事情..要复杂得多
[30:28] Hey, I’m not complaining. 嘿 我不是在抱怨
[30:34] Ah, there’s booze-illa now. 我们的酒鬼来了
[30:37] all right, I’ll go get her. 好的 我去了
[30:43] He bought those pills a long time ago 那些药是他很久之前买的
[30:46] and never got around to paying the guy. 而一直没有机会付给那人钱
[30:50] Julie, it’s not like it was heroin or crack. 朱莉 并不是海洛因或是古柯碱
[30:53] it was just pain pills for his shoulder, 只是为了减轻他肩膀疼痛的止疼药
[30:55] but we had a talk, and he has totally stopped taking them. 而且我跟他谈过了 他再不吃那些药了
[30:59] are you absolutely sure? 你百分百确定?
[31:02] Why? 怎么这么问
[31:04] Well, I was at the drugstore this morning, 今天早上我在药店
[31:06] and I saw mike there, picking up a prescription. 看到麦克在那 照着处方在拿药
[31:17] Hello, Stella. 你好 斯特拉
[31:19] Glen. what the hell? 格兰 搞什么啊
[31:24] I know we’re the same age. 我们年纪一样
[31:25] how is it you look so much better than me? 怎么你看上去比我年轻这么多
[31:27] Well, I don’t drink or sleep in cars. 我不会在车里喝酒睡觉
[31:30] Oh, so that’s your secret. who knew? 噢 这就是你的秘诀啊 谁知道?
[31:34] Stell, here’s the money. 斯特拉 钱给你
[31:37] Thanks, doll. 谢谢 亲爱的
[31:38] You are a beautiful, beautiful human being. 你人真是太好太好了
[31:45] You son of a bitch. You set me up. 你这个婊子养的 你设圈套害我
[31:48] Lynette! 勒奈特 !
[31:50] Oh, crap! 噢 该死的
[31:58] Now where do you think you’re going? 你以为自己是要去哪儿啊
[32:00] I’m off to die in a ditch. what do you care? 我要死在臭水沟里 关你屁事
[32:02] Okay, enough with the drama. I want you to come home with me. 好了 别再闹了 我要你跟我一起回家
[32:06] Oh, really? that’s not what you said to lydia and lucy. 是吗 你跟莉迪亚和露西可不是这么说的
[32:09] I am sorry about that, Mom. we were just venting. 妈妈 我很抱歉 我们只是在发泄情绪
[32:12] people who love you need to do that. 爱你的人都需要那样
[32:14] I was not a horrible mother, 我不是个坏母亲
[32:17] and even if I was, 就算我是
[32:19] it’s old news, so drop it. 那也是过去的事情了 该放下了
[32:21] drop it? 放下?
[32:24] Do you hear that? she wants me to drop it. 你听到了吗? 她要我别再提了
[32:26] and when she cheated on you, and when she wrecked our family, 当她背叛了你 当她毁了我们的家时候
[32:29] I bet she wanted you to drop that, too. – okay, guys– 我肯定她也想让你就这么放下的 – 好了
[32:32] What’s done is done, and if you can’t get over it, 木已成舟 如果你们还不肯放下过去
[32:35] there’s nothing I can say that’ll make you stop hating me. 不管我说什么 你都会继续恨我
[32:38] There is one thing you could say. – you keep your mouth shut. -有件事你可以说 -你给我闭嘴
[32:42] Stella, she’s a grown woman. she can handle it. 斯特拉 她已经长大了 她自己可以处理的
[32:45] handle what? 处理什么?
[32:46] Glen, don’t. 格兰 不要
[32:48] Lynnie… 勒奈特
[32:50] I didn’t leave your mother because she cheated on me. 我并不是因为你妈妈有外遇而离开她的
[32:55] I left because I’m gay. 是因为我是同性恋
[33:06] Mom. you okay? 妈妈 你还好吧
[33:08] Just a bit dizzy from holding my breath in your stairwell. 在楼梯间憋气太久 有点头晕
[33:12] May I come in? 我能进来么
[33:14] Oh, I’d–I’d kind of rather you not see the place 噢 我…我不想让你现在看到这地方
[33:16] until I get it fixed up. 还是等收拾妥当吧
[33:17] Well, I guess i’ll just have to take my veal scaloppini 那看来我不得不带着我的煎小牛肉
[33:21] and go home. 回家去了
[33:27] I’ve been so busy with moving, I forgot to eat. 我很多东西要搬 都忘记吃饭了
[33:32] This is really good, mom. 妈 这真的很好吃
[33:33] Thank you. you know, I’d make it for you every day 谢谢 你知道 我愿意每天都给你做
[33:36] if you’d move back home. 如果你愿意回家的话
[33:38] Mom, this… this is my home. 妈妈 这里…就是我的家
[33:40] Seriously, Andrew , you don’t even have a bed. 说真的 安德鲁 你连个床都没有
[33:43] Actually, you’re sitting on it. it’s a foldout. 事实上 你正坐在上面 它是折叠床
[33:46] Oh, Dear God. At least let me buy you some decent furniture. 上帝 至少让我给你买些像样的家具吧
[33:48] Absolutely not. Mom, I’m– I’m gonna do this on my own. 真的不要 妈妈 我…我要靠自己
[33:55] Andrew I understand 安德鲁 我知道
[33:57] you’re angry with me about what I said, but… 我说的那些话让你生气了 但是…
[34:00] I do have a good reason 我的确有很好的理由
[34:01] for wanting to raise Benjamin differently. 来解释为什么我想换一种方式来抚养本杰明
[34:04] I mean, let’s be honest. you put me through hell. 说真的 因为你让我吃了不少苦头
[34:09] You’re right. I–I know I did, 你没错 我知道
[34:11] but that’s why I’m mad. 但正因如此我才生气
[34:13] Because I–I changed, and you never noticed. 因为我已经变了 而你从未注意到
[34:16] You know, I–I got a job, a car, 我找了工作 买了车
[34:19] my own health insurance. 我有了自己的医疗保险
[34:21] I’ve– I’ve turned things around. 我…已经彻底变了
[34:23] well, I know that. 我都知道
[34:25] Then why haven’t you said anything? 那你为什么连提都不提呢
[34:30] It’s because you’ve been so focused 因为你一直都只专注于
[34:33] on your new husband and baby. 你的新丈夫和孩子
[34:35] Oh, Andrew 安德鲁
[34:36] Mom, it’s okay. you know, you’ve got a new life, 没关系 妈妈 你有了新的生活
[34:40] and I think it’s time I did, too. 我想现在我也该这样了
[34:43] I just don’t want us to part on bad terms again, 我只是不希望我们的关系又再次恶化
[34:47] like we did two years ago. 回到两年前那样
[34:49] you mean when you left me on the side of that road? 你是指当年你把我扔在路边吗
[34:55] Look, mom… 听我说 妈妈
[34:57] I was spinning out of control. 我当时太叛逆了
[35:01] You forced me to grow up. 是你迫使我长大了
[35:04] If I haven’t said it before, 如果我以前没有说过的话
[35:07] Thank you. 谢谢您
[35:11] You forgive me? 你原谅我了?
[35:13] I forgave you a long time ago. 很久以前就原谅你了
[35:15] You just… 只是你…
[35:17] You just never noticed. 只是你从未察觉
[35:22] Oh, uh, Mom? 噢 妈妈
[35:25] Uh, would you mind using a coaster? 你不介意用个杯垫吧
[35:30] Okay. Now I… 好吧 现在我….
[35:32] I really am gonna cry. 我真的要哭了
[35:37] Dave passed away last spring. 戴夫去年春天去世了
[35:40] We were together almost 20 years. 我们在一起差不多20年
[35:43] He seems nice. 他人看起来不错
[35:46] I know it’s a lot to deal with. 我知道这很难接受
[35:49] Kinda. 是有点
[35:50] So, uh, coffee’s probably ready. 咖啡应该差不多好了
[35:55] Uh, cream and sugar? 加奶油和糖?
[35:58] Shot of bourbon? 一杯波旁酒?
[36:05] Why didn’t you tell me? 你为什么不告诉我
[36:08] It wasn’t my proudest moment,Lynette. 这并不是什么引以为荣的事 勒奈特
[36:11] What are you talking about? 什么意思?
[36:13] I failed as a woman. 我是个如此失败的女人
[36:16] Two years being married to me, and he turns gay. 跟我结婚两年 他就成了同性恋
[36:20] I don’t think that’s how it works. 我认为不是这样的
[36:22] all I know is 我只知道
[36:24] I was… so ashamed. 我那时羞耻难当
[36:28] What does it matter anyway? 说不说又有什么用?
[36:30] It wouldn’t have changed anything between us. 这并不会改变我们之间任何事
[36:33] Are you kidding? 你开玩笑吧?
[36:35] It would’ve changed everything. 那会改变一切的
[36:37] Oh, Y-You would’ve given me a pass on my drinking 那你会允许我酗酒
[36:41] and my–my swearing, my–my men? 容忍我整天骂骂咧咧 和别的男人偷情?
[36:43] If I understood why you couldn’t stay married to the only father, 他是我之前所知唯一并且可靠的父亲
[36:47] the only stable parent I’d ever known, 但如果我知道了你们离婚的原因
[36:50] Yeah, I could’ve found a way 是的 也许我会理解你
[36:51] to forgive you all sorts of things. 会原谅所有的那些事
[36:56] We can talk about this later. 我们以后再谈这个
[36:58] Let’s go home. 回家吧
[37:00] I don’t think so. 我不想去
[37:02] Listen to me. 听我说
[37:03] I would be honored if you would come and live with us. 如果你能来和我们一起生活,我将不胜荣幸。
[37:06] Having you around these past few months was sort of… 有你在的过去这几个月 真是很…
[37:11] Fun. 有趣
[37:13] It was great. 真太棒了
[37:16] We actually figured out a way to stop torturing each other. 我们终于可以不要再彼此折磨了
[37:20] Then why not come back? 那为什么不跟我回去?
[37:22] Because I don’t want to screw that up, 因为我不想再毁了这一切
[37:25] and let’s face it,Lynette. you know I would. 我们都面对现实吧 勒奈特 你知道我会的
[37:29] So why don’t we just take our chips 我们为什么不揣着筹码
[37:31] and leave the table winners? 见好就收?
[37:35] But where will you live? 可是你住哪里?
[37:38] Actually, I have a thought. 事实上 我有个想法
[37:42] Uh, sorry. I didn’t mean to eavesdrop, 抱歉 我不是故意偷听的
[37:44] But, um… 但是…
[37:46] I happen to have 我正好有
[37:47] an immaculately decorated guest room. 一套装修甚美的客房
[37:51] You know, he’s always talked like that. 你知道 他总是这么说的
[37:53] How did I not know you were queer? 我之前怎么就没发现你是个同志?
[37:57] I’m sorry. you want this around? 你是说 你想跟她一起住?
[37:58] Well, we always had a good time, 我们在一起总是很开心
[38:01] and to tell the truth, I’ve been a little lonely lately. 而且说实话 我最近有点孤独
[38:08] so I would be doing you a favor. 所以我是在帮你的忙
[38:12] Fine, but I’m keeping the money. 好吧 但是钱我留下了
[38:15] It’s a deal. 就这么说定了
[38:18] Does this work for you? 这样你能接受吗?
[38:20] It does. 可以
[38:22] It really does. 当然好
[38:33] So I’ve been doing some stretches, 我一直做肩膀的伸展运动
[38:35] and the shoulder feels great. 效果很不错
[38:37] That’s a relief. 真让人欣慰
[38:39] You, uh, gonna take a shower? 你…要去洗个澡吗
[38:41] Okay. 是的
[38:42] I might, um, go down for a snack in a minute. 我..一会下去吃点宵夜
[39:15] Mrs. Lang? 朗夫人?
[39:17] Uh, I’m Dr. Wheeler, your husband’s neurologist. 我是您丈夫的神经科医生 我叫威勒
[39:20] How is he? – Uh, he’s starting to wake up now. -他怎么样? -他已经开始醒过来了
[39:22] Would you like to talk to him? 你想跟他说话吗?
[39:24] Of course! I–I bet he’s pretty delirious. 当然! 我肯定他现在肯定还神志不清吧
[39:28] I mean, after his ordeal, I wouldn’t be surprised 我是说 经过这场劫难 即使他像个
[39:30] if he’s just babbling like a crazy person! 疯子一样胡言乱语我也不奇怪的
[39:38] Mr. Lang, your wife is here. 朗先生 您夫人来了
[39:46] Gaby. Hi. 加布 嗨
[39:48] Don’t strain yourself, Victor. 别勉强 维克托
[39:50] there’s plenty of time to talk later. 以后还有很多时间说话
[39:52] what’s important now is that you rest. 现在对你来说休息最重要
[39:54] Just stay quiet and rest… quietly. 安静地躺下 休息 安静地休息
[39:57] Mr. Mayor, I’m detective Berry. 市长先生 我是警探勃瑞
[39:59] We need to ask you a few questions. 我们有些问题需要问您
[40:02] What time did you take your boat out? 你什么时候开船出海的?
[40:05] I was on the boat? 我在船上?
[40:07] We think. We found it floating in the bay, and, uh, obviously, 我们认为是 我们发现船在海湾里漂着 而且显然
[40:11] You’d been in the water for quite some time. 你在海里待了很长一段时间
[40:14] Uh, the last thing I remember… 我能记起来的最后一件事是…
[40:17] was friday’s staff meeting. 星期五的政府职员会议
[40:21] Really? 真的?
[40:22] I mean, what? 我是说 什么?
[40:24] Gaby, do you remember anything about me being on the boat? 加布 你记得我去船上的事吗?
[40:28] No. 不
[40:29] No. 不记得
[40:31] Sorry. 抱歉
[40:34] I guess I don’t remember anything. 我想我什么都不记得了
[40:36] Not uncommon in these situations. 这种情况也并非不常见
[40:38] He’s suffered both a mild concussion 他有轻微脑震荡
[40:40] and hypothermia, 体温也过低
[40:41] either of which could result in memory loss. 两者都可能导致失忆
[40:45] Well, who cares? 管他呢
[40:47] The important thing is that he’s safe, 最重要的就是他平安无事
[40:49] and we’re gonna nurse you back to health, 我们会精心照料 直到你恢复健康
[40:51] and I think that would happen a lot faster 我想如果我们都出去的话
[40:54] if we all clear out. 他会好得快得多
[40:56] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:57] Gaby, can you stay with me for a little while? 加布 能不能再跟我多待一会儿?
[41:01] Of course. 当然
[41:09] Sounds like I was in pretty bad shape there. 听起来我之前的情况很糟糕
[41:11] But you’re okay now. that’s the important thing. 但现在没事了 这样就好
[41:16] Come here. 过来
[41:23] I remember everything. 我全部都记得
[41:28] What? 什么?
[41:30] I think I will rest now. 我想我该休息了
[41:34] I’m gonna need all my strength. 我需要恢复全部的力气
[41:51] The past is never truly behind us. 过去从未真正过去
[41:56] ghosts lurk in the shadows, 那些鬼魂潜伏在阴影中
[41:58] eager to remind us of the choices we made. 渴望提醒我们曾经所做的选择
[42:04] But if we look back, 但如果我们回首过往
[42:07] we might find an old friend with open arms… 也许会发现张开双臂的老友
[42:13] or an old enemy with a hidden agenda… 或是心怀鬼胎的宿敌
[42:20] or a grown-up son 又或是长大成人的儿子
[42:22] with a forgiving heart… 有了一颗宽容的心
[42:26] Sadly, some of us refuse to look back, 可悲的是 有些人拒绝回首过往
[42:31] never understanding that by denying the past… 他们不明白 否定过去
[42:36] we are condemned… 就注定
[42:38] to repeat it. 重蹈覆辙
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme