Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Danielle came back home. 丹妮尔回家了
[00:05] Lynette was afraid for her children… 莱内特为孩子们担心…
[00:08] It feels like I’ve ruined their childhood. 感觉像是我毁了他们的童年
[00:10] Katherine’s past… – We know all about chicago. 凯瑟琳的过往… – 我们知道在芝加哥发生的事
[00:13] Came back to haunt her. – Oh, good. We’re in agreement. The fountain stays. 再次回来困扰她 – 哦 很好 我们达成一致 喷泉留下
[00:17] Edie made threats… 伊迪搞威胁…
[00:18] If the I.R.S. gets wind of your rainy day fund, 如果国税局发现了你的秘密金库
[00:22] They could make me testify against you. 他们会让我指证你的
[00:24] But evasive action was taken. 不过逃避行动开始了
[00:28] I want us to be together, too, 我也想和你在一起
[00:30] But I also wanna feel good about it. 但我更想高高兴兴地在一起
[00:32] And Gaby and Carlos ended their affair… 加布和卡洛斯终止了偷情…
[00:38] Too late. 可太迟了
[00:40] Could you make it out to “cash”? 能用现金付款吗
[00:47] As a little girl, 还是个小女孩时
[00:49] Edie Britt was afraid of many things, 伊迪·布利特就害怕很多东西
[00:53] And all the little boys in her neighborhood knew this. 附近的小男孩都知道这一点
[00:57] So they would wait for her with rubber snakes 所以他们会躲起来 拿着橡胶蛇
[01:01] And croaking frogs… 和呱呱叫的青蛙
[01:03] And plastic spiders, 以及塑料蜘蛛
[01:05] Hoping to make Edie scream. 期望看到她大喊大叫
[01:13] But once she was a big girl, 但长大后
[01:15] Edie Britt was afraid of only one thing– 伊迪·布利特只害怕一件事…
[01:19] That her lover might leave her 那就是她的情人会因为第三者
[01:22] For someone else, 弃她而去
[01:24] And Carlos Solis knew this. 而卡洛斯·索利斯深知这一点
[01:27] So when he decided to go, he tried to do it quickly… 所以下定决心后 他就赶忙抓紧时间走…
[01:31] What the hell is this? 这是怎么回事?
[01:33] Mostly to avoid her screaming. 主要是以防她大喊大叫
[01:36] It just hasn’t been working for a long, long time. 这么长一段时间过来 我们根本不合适
[01:39] That’s a lie. We were happy. 你说谎 我们在一起很开心
[01:41] Come on. Let’s not argue. 别这样 我们不要吵
[01:43] I want us to end this as friends. 我希望不做恋人还能做朋友
[01:45] I bet you do, given all I know about your finances. 你肯定希望 因为我知道你的财政秘密
[01:51] That’s true. You know some of my secrets, 没错 你知道我的一些秘密
[01:54] But i’m betting you still care enough about me to keep them. 但我打赌你不会说的 因为你还在乎我
[01:59] All right. 好吧
[02:00] I won’t say anything to anyone 我不会对任何人说任何
[02:02] About your money in the Grand Caymans 关于你在开曼群岛那帐户的事
[02:05] On one condition– 但有一个条件
[02:07] You have to tell me the truth about why you’re leaving. 你必须说实话到底为何离开我
[02:12] The truth? 实话?
[02:14] Is there someone else? 是不是有第三者?
[02:17] No. 没有
[02:21] Thank you, Carlos 谢谢你 卡洛斯
[02:24] You made this a lot easier. 你让一切变得简单多了
[02:30] Yes, Edie Britt had been forced to face her worst fear, 伊迪·布利特被迫面对她最大的恐惧
[02:36] And she now felt it was only fair… 现在她认为只有这么做才算扯平
[02:39] Um, I know a guy who’s got millions 我知道一个人
[02:43] In a offshore bank account. 在海外银行账户上有几百万存款
[02:45] Who would I talk to about that? 我该向谁汇报?
[02:48] That Carlos should face his. 那就是让卡洛斯来面对他的
[03:04] Yes, it was that time of year. 又到了一年一度的万圣节
[03:07] Halloween had come once again to Wisteria Lane, 紫藤郡充满节日的气氛
[03:12] And no one was more determined to celebrate its arrival 没有人比刚搬来的同志夫妇
[03:16] Than the gay couple who had just moved in. 更想庆祝这个节日了
[03:19] So which of the neighbors should we invite first? 我们该先邀请哪家邻居?
[03:21] What does it matter? They all hate us? 有什么区别? 他们都讨厌我们
[03:22] Oh, Lee , that’s not true. They hate you. 李 不是这样的 他们讨厌的是你
[03:25] I’m the butch one they can feel comfortable around. 我是那个他们喜欢的有男子气概的那个
[03:26] You keep telling yourself that. – Let’s start with Bree . – 你继续自欺欺人吧 – 我们从布里开始
[03:30] She’s got a gay son. I bet she’s homo-friendly. 她有个同志儿子 我相信她对同志会很友好的
[03:31] Why? My mother has one, and she’s not. 为何? 我妈也有一个 但她就排斥
[03:40] We’re just dropping by to let you know 我们顺便过来告诉你
[03:42] We’re having a halloween party. We’d love for you to come. 我们要办个万圣节晚会 希望你们能来
[03:45] Oh, well, thank you. Orson and I would be delighted. 谢谢 奥森和我会很荣幸前往
[03:48] Well, you can bring your whole family if you like. 如果你愿意 你们可以全家一起来
[03:50] Is that your daughter? 那是你女儿吗
[03:54] Uh, no, my daughter is in Switzerland, 不 我女儿在瑞士
[03:56] At boarding school. 在一所寄宿学校
[03:57] Who was that? 那刚才那是谁?
[03:59] My son… 是我儿子…
[04:02] Trying on his costume. 在试他的服装
[04:04] He’s going to be Cher this year. 他今年要扮成大明星雪儿(Cher 美国巨星)
[04:06] Okay, he’s definitely invited. 好的 我们一定得邀请他
[04:14] How many times have I told you to stay away from the windows? 跟你说了多少次离窗户远点?
[04:16] I’m bored. You won’t let me go outside. 我很无聊 你不让我出门
[04:18] Can’t I at least look? What’s that? -连看看都不行吗 -那是什么?
[04:21] Oh, we’ve been invited to Bob and Lee ‘s for halloween. 鲍勃和李邀请我们去参加万圣节晚会
[04:24] A costume party. Cool. Can I go? 化妆晚会 酷! 我能去吗
[04:27] Are you insane? 你疯了?
[04:29] It’s halloween. I’ll go as a pumpkin. 是万圣节啊 我会扮成个南瓜
[04:31] You are due in three weeks. 还有三周你就临产了
[04:32] Until then, no windows and no parties. 在那之前不许靠近窗户也不能参加晚会
[04:37] So… This is gonna be fun. 这么说…这会挺有趣
[04:40] Will you help me with a costume? 你能帮我准备套服装吗?
[04:43] Sure! 当然
[04:45] How familiar are you with pop icons from the ’70s? 你对70年代的流行打扮了解多少?
[04:52] Victor, it’s me. I got your message. 维克托 是我 我收到你的留言了
[04:56] I’ve gotta be honest, I’m very annoyed 坦白讲 我很不爽
[04:58] That you’re not coming home today like you promised. 因为你说好今天回家的
[05:00] I told you I have something very important to tell you, 我说过有很重要的事情要和你讲
[05:03] And I wanted to do it in person, 我想和你面对面说
[05:04] But now you’re gonna be home for another week, 但一周之内你都回不来
[05:07] And I can’t wait. 我没法等了
[05:09] Victor, I’m leaving you. 维克托 我要离开你了
[05:13] I… Can’t believe I’m ending my marriage 我…真不敢相信我会用旅馆的答录机
[05:16] On a hotel voice mail. 来结束我的婚姻
[05:18] This is very tacky. 太俗了
[05:20] You’re forcing me to be tacky, Victor . 维克托 是你逼我这么俗的
[05:22] I am not a tacky person. I am very, very classy. 我可不是俗人 我是非常非常高雅的
[05:25] Oh! Hang on one second. 稍等
[05:28] Hello? Hey, Carlos . Yeah, I can’t talk right now. 你好 卡洛斯 我现在不和你说
[05:31] I’m breaking up with Victor. 我正在和维克托分手
[05:33] No, he’s not here. He’s in washington. 不 他不在这 他在华盛顿
[05:35] Yeah, okay, I’ll explain later. 好 我回头再跟你解释
[05:39] Sorry about that, Victor . 真抱歉 维克托
[05:41] Uh, anyway, it’s over. 无论如何 我们完了
[05:43] Uh, we both know it wasn’t working. 我们都清楚彼此并不适合
[05:46] Uh, good luck on everything, 祝你万事如意
[05:48] And you don’t have to call me back. 不用回电话了
[05:50] Okay, bye-bye. 好 别了
[05:58] I was surprised that my doctor suggested genetic counseling. 我的医生竟然建议我来做遗传咨询
[06:01] I didn’t have to do that with my last baby. 我上次怀孩子的时候就没做
[06:04] Well, you were 26 when you had 你上次怀孕
[06:06] your last child. 是26岁
[06:08] Now you’re– 而现在你…
[06:08] Careful. 小心
[06:10] Old enough to benefit 已经有资格
[06:12] From this particular branch of medicine. 从这项特别的医学分支中获益
[06:15] Nice save. 救得不错
[06:16] Now can we just skip to the part 我们不谈过去了
[06:18] Where you tell me what’s wrong with my baby? 谈谈我的孩子有什么问题可以吗
[06:20] Well, we don’t know if anything’s wrong. 我们不知道是否有任何问题
[06:22] See, we’re just going over your family medical history 我们只是要了解一下你的家族病史
[06:24] Just–just to be on the safe side. 只是…为了安全起见
[06:27] Okay. My aunt Ella has arthritis. 好 我姑妈艾拉有关节炎
[06:31] I have two cousins with webbed feet, 我有两个堂兄是蛙掌
[06:34] And there’s a whole lot of third nipples on my dad’s side. 我父亲那边很多人长副乳
[06:42] Okay, Mike , what about your family? 好了 麦克 你家呢
[06:44] Everybody’s pretty healthy. 每个人都挺健康
[06:46] Uh, my grandmother has epilepsy. 我奶奶有癫痫症
[06:48] My father had high blood pressure, 我父亲有高血压
[06:50] But he’s on medication, so it’s fine now. 但他现在吃着药呢 所以挺好的
[06:54] What do you mean, “it’s fine now”? He’s dead. 你说”挺好的”是什么意思? 他不是死了
[06:57] No, he’s not. What makes you think that? 没有 你怎么会这么想
[06:59] Cause that’s what you told me when we first started dating. 因为我们一开始约会时你是这么说的
[07:03] Oh. Well, I’m sorry if I gave you that impression. 如果我让你这么以为了 真是抱歉
[07:07] It wasn’t an impression. 不是我以为
[07:09] You said those words– “my father’s dead.” 你说过这句话…”我父亲死了”
[07:14] It’s… Complicated. 这有点…复杂
[07:15] How can it be complicated? He’s either dead or alive. 怎么会复杂呢 他要么活着要么死了
[07:17] Does it sound complicated to you, Michelle ? 米歇尔 对你来说复杂吗
[07:22] Wow, I’m sorry. I-I’ve got an emergency plumbing call. 抱歉 我有个紧急的水管活
[07:26] I’m gonna have to do this later. Uh, don’t wait up. 我得以后再来了 不用熬夜等我
[07:34] Okay, so, um, Mike ‘s grandmother is epileptic? 这么说 麦克的奶奶有癫痫症?
[07:38] Yeah. 是的
[07:39] But apparently, his dad can rise from the dead. 但看起来他父亲能起死回生
[07:42] So let’s hope the baby gets that gene. 所以希望那基因能遗传给孩子吧
[07:52] She was a real trouper 她可真是老手
[07:53] 20 minutes inside that tube, she didn’t complain once. 在那里面待了20分钟 吭都没吭一声
[07:56] In a couple of days, we’ll know if you beat this son of a bitch. 过两天就知道到底有没有干掉这该死的病魔了
[07:59] Hey, Dr. Rushton is very optimistic. 拉什顿医生对此非常乐观
[08:02] Fantastic. He’s the best. 太棒了 他是最好的医生
[08:04] Hey, what do you say I ditch work, 这样如何 我翘班
[08:06] And I take you to that… ThaI place for lunch? Lynette? 然后带你去…泰式餐厅吃午餐? 勒奈特?
[08:09] Is that a hole? What? -那是个洞吗 -什么
[08:12] In the garden there. Has something been digging in there? 在花园里 有人在这儿掘过吗
[08:16] Oh, it might be a possum. Ahem. 可能是只负鼠
[08:19] I-I saw one the other day. 我那天见过一只
[08:21] You saw a possum, and you didn’t tell me? 你看见一只负鼠却没告诉我?
[08:23] Didn’t know it was front-page news. 我不知道这是头版头条
[08:26] Well, we gotta do something about this. 我们得想想办法
[08:28] And we will, so do you want to bring the kids, 我们会的 你是想带着孩子们一起
[08:30] Or would you prefer 还是更想
[08:31] A, uh, gloriously romantic lunch with just me? -I can’t eat right now, Tom . 只和我一个人共进一顿愉快浪漫的午餐? -我现在吃不下 汤姆
[08:35] I’ve got to go to the garden center and get some fencing. 我得去园艺中心弄些栅栏
[08:38] God, this is annoying! 天啊 真气人
[08:40] Can’t believe you didn’t tell me we have a possum! 难以置信 有只负鼠你们竟然不告诉我
[09:20] Oh, you’re, um, you’re up. 你 你醒了
[09:22] I was just gonna try not to wake you. 我还想尽量不吵醒你
[09:24] Did you really think I was gonna let you crawl in bed next to me 不解释清楚你奇怪的行为
[09:25] Without an explanation for your bizarre behavior? 你真以为我会让你和我睡一张床
[09:29] Well, what good’s a dream 真是个好梦
[09:30] if it’s not a little unrealistic? 如果是真的就好了
[09:33] I don’t care what the issues are. 我不管是什么问题
[09:35] You don’t deny your own dad’s existence. 你没否认你老爹还活着的事实
[09:39] My father’s in prison for murder. 我父亲因为谋杀进监狱了
[09:45] So can you see why I might have wanted to lie about him 现在你明白我为什么在一开始约会的时候
[09:48] On a first date? 就选择撒谎了吧
[09:50] Oh, My God. 天啊
[09:54] He’s in jail for murder? 他因为谋杀进监狱了?
[09:56] Yeah. 是的
[09:58] He’s doing life without parole. 他被判终身监禁且不得假释
[10:04] Do you see him? I mean, do you have a relationship with him? 你去看过他吗 我指你还和他有联系吗
[10:07] Uh, I visit a few times a year. 一年去看几次
[10:14] Well, I’ve got to meet him. 我得去见见他
[10:16] No, I don’t think that’s such a good idea. – Well, he’s your father. – 不 我可不认为这是个好主意 – 但他是你父亲
[10:19] I should know him, and besides, that genetic counselor said 我应该了解一下他 另外遗传咨询师说
[10:22] we should gather data about your family’s history. 我们应该收集你的家族病史
[10:24] Maybe you dad knows something you don’t. 也许你父亲知道些你不知道的事情
[10:26] I mean, I should meet him for the sake of our baby. 我是说 为了孩子我也该去见见他
[10:31] Well, yeah. Fine. We’ll go see him. 好吧 我们去见他
[10:35] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:49] Mom! We’re gonna bake you a cake 妈妈 当医生宣布你痊愈的时候
[10:51] When the doctor says your cancer’s gone. 我们要给你烤个蛋糕
[10:53] Great. Here. Grab this. 太好了 拿着这个
[10:57] What’s this stuff for? 这是干吗的?
[10:58] You know that possum that’s been ruining our garden? 你知道毁坏我们花园的那只负鼠吗?
[11:02] Yeah, me and Preston named him Scruffles . 知道 我和普雷斯顿叫它斯科鲁夫
[11:04] Don’t give him a name. He’s not gonna be around much longer. 别给它取名 它在这里待不长了
[11:07] You’re not gonna hurt him, are you? 你不会伤害它的 对吗?
[11:09] Honey, I put up a fence, and he burrowed right under it. 宝贝 我搭篱笆而它在下面挖洞
[11:12] The man at the garden center said these are crafty creatures, 园艺中心的人说它们非常狡猾
[11:15] And there’s only one way to stop ’em. 只有一个办法可以阻止它们
[11:18] So you’re gonna kill him? 所以你要杀了它?
[11:20] Sweetie, let me ask you something. 宝贝 我来问你
[11:22] If you had to choose between mommy’s beautiful garden 如果在妈妈漂亮的花园
[11:25] And a gross, mean, dirty possum, 和肥胖 狡猾 肮脏的负鼠间选择一个
[11:29] What would you pick? 你会选谁?
[11:31] Scruffles. 斯科鲁夫
[11:33] Okay, we’re done talking here. 好吧 我们没什么好说的了
[11:38] You’re sending me back to the convent? 你要再把我送回修道院?
[11:40] Well, you certainly don’t seem happy here, and I thought 显然你在这儿也不开心 所以我想
[11:42] Maybe you were missing the nuns and the other girls. 你可能想念那里的修女和其他女孩们了
[11:45] Oh, whoopee. Knocked-up sluts and celibate freaks. 噢,太好了,一群不要脸的婊子和没结婚的变态
[11:47] Start the party. 正好开派对
[11:50] Whatever. I don’t care. I just want this thing out of me. 随便了 我不管了 我只想把它从我身上弄出去
[11:59] You know, Danielle , I just want you to be aware 丹妮尔 我只想让你意识到
[12:02] That giving up this baby might be harder than you think. 放弃这个孩子也许比你想象的要难得多
[12:05] It won’t be a problem. Trust me. 相信我 这根本不是什么问题
[12:07] Well, you say that now, but once you’ve held your child 你现在这么说 但一旦你抱着孩子
[12:10] And felt that rush of love, well… 感觉那种突如其来的母爱…
[12:14] It can change you. 是会改变你的
[12:15] Please. I hate this baby. 拜托 我讨厌这个孩子
[12:17] What has it done but make me fat 对我没有一点好处 只会让我发胖
[12:19] And ruin an entire year of my life? 毁了我整整一年的生活
[12:22] I’m just saying, if I were you, I might be feeling– 我只是说换作是我的话 我会觉得…
[12:24] Stop. Who says I have to feel the same things you’d feel? 别说了 谁说我就非得跟你感受一样
[12:28] I’m nothing like you. 我跟你一点都不一样
[12:30] You always say that like it’s something to be proud of, 你说这些的时候总觉得好像很自豪似的
[12:33] But the day I see even a glimmer of myself in you 但是当我终于意识到你开始长大了的那一天
[12:36] is the day that I realize 就是你身上开始体现出
[12:37] you’ve finally started… to grow up. 哪怕我一丝优点的那一天
[12:40] Well, don’t hold your breath. 你别想得美
[12:43] No, on second thought, 不 我还是觉得
[12:46] Do. 你想吧
[12:53] Hello, Gabrielle 你好 加布丽尔
[12:58] Milton… You scared me. 弥尔顿…你吓我一跳
[13:00] I thought you were in washington with Victor . 我以为你和维克托在华盛顿呢
[13:02] I was. I got to the messages first. 我是的 我先听到了留言
[13:06] Oh. You can’t leave him, Gabrielle . 你不能离开他加布丽尔
[13:10] Well, if he really wanted me to stay, 如果他真的想把我留下来
[13:12] He would’ve come here himself, instead of siccing daddy on me. 他就会自己来 而不是把爸爸派到我这
[13:15] Oh, Victor hasn’t heard the message. 维克托没有听到留言
[13:17] I erased it. – Oh, great. – 我删掉了 – 噢 好极了
[13:19] Now I have to break up with him all over again. 我得重新跟他分一次手了
[13:21] You know, there’s a lot of talk 你知道,关于维克托竞选州长
[13:23] About Victor running for governor. 有许许多多流言蜚语
[13:25] A divorce on the eve of a campaign could be… 在竞选活动前的离婚会是…
[13:30] quite damaging. 毁灭性的
[13:32] And you flew all the way here to twist my arm? 所以你不远千里来强迫我不离婚?
[13:35] No, I had something a little more subtle in mind. 不 我带了点薄礼 请不要介意
[13:39] Milton, there is no amount of money that is–wow! 弥尔顿 再多的钱也不会… 哇!
[13:43] Yeah. You start tacking on those zeros, 好了 你一旦开始数那些零
[13:46] It gets hard to stop. 就会发现停不下来了
[13:48] Hold on. 等一下
[13:50] This check is dated for next year. 这张支票的日期是明年
[13:52] Exactly. 是的
[13:53] If you want this money, you’re gonna have 如果你想得到这笔钱
[13:55] to stay married to my son for the next 13 months. 就得继续和我儿子保持13个月的婚姻关系
[13:59] And isn’t there an election around that time? 到时候还会有次选举吗?
[14:03] My son is destined for greatness. 我儿子是注定要做一番大事业的
[14:05] He will be governor. 他会当上州长的
[14:07] He could be president. 他将来也许会成为总统
[14:10] And you’re going to make sure 而你要保证他
[14:11] He goes straight to the top, aren’t you? 一路走向顶峰 对么?
[14:15] Sometimes greatness needs a little nudge. 有时候 做大事业需要有人从后面推波助澜
[14:21] What do you mean, there’s nothing there? 你说什么都没有是什么意思?
[14:23] I’m sorry, Ms. Britt. 我很抱歉 布利特小姐
[14:25] I checked the number you gave me three times. 你给我的那个账号 我查了三次
[14:28] That offshore account simply doesn’t exist. 那个海外的账户是不存在的
[14:36] Where is that $10 million? 那一千万美金哪去了?
[14:38] What $10 million? 什么一千万啊
[14:40] Give it a rest, Carlos . You moved that money. 等一下 卡洛斯 你转移了那笔钱
[14:43] First of all, I deny having any illegal money, 首先 我否认我拥有非法财产
[14:46] Let alone moving it. 更别提转移了
[14:48] Why are you talking like that? 你干吗那样说话?
[14:50] I don’t know. I thought you might be wearing a wire. 不知道 我想你是不是藏了窃听器
[14:53] You’re paranoid. You know that? 你疯了你知道吗
[14:55] Well, don’t I have reason to be? 难道我没有理由疯?
[14:57] And why would you care where the money is, 你干吗非要知道那笔钱在哪
[14:58] Unless you were planning on using it against me? 除非是你打算用它威胁我
[15:01] Oh, god. You think you are so clever. Well, you’re not. 天哪 你以为你多聪明啊 可惜 你不是
[15:05] In fact, you–you are the stupidest man I’ve ever met. 事实上你是我遇见过的最蠢的男人
[15:09] You have no clue who you’re dealing with, 你不知道自己的对手是谁
[15:11] But believe me, you’re gonna pay 相信我 卡洛斯
[15:13] for what you’ve done to me, Carlos. 你会为了你对我所作的一切负责的
[15:15] This game is not over. 游戏还没玩完呢
[15:17] Actually, it kinda is, 事实上 可能已经完了
[15:20] And if you hadn’t noticed… 你还没意识到
[15:23] I won. 我已经赢了
[15:40] Bree. 布里
[15:41] Lynette, I was just thinking about you. 勒奈特 我刚还想着你呢
[15:43] Did you get your test results yet? 你拿到化验报告了吗?
[15:45] Huh? Oh, the P.E.T. scan. No, not till tomorrow. 你说那个扫描啊 还没呢 明天才能出来
[15:48] Listen, I need your help. There’s a possum in my garden. 我需要你帮忙 我的院子里有只负鼠
[15:51] Ugh! I hate possums. 我讨厌那些负鼠
[15:53] Not as much as me. I put out poison, but it ate around it. 我也痛恨 我放了毒药可一点用都没有
[15:57] I got one of those humane traps, but all I trapped was penny. 我放了个陷阱在那 却只逮到硬币
[16:01] How can I help? 我要怎样帮你?
[16:03] I want a gun. 我想借你的枪
[16:05] Really? 当真?
[16:06] I thought you were one of those liberal gun haters. 我因为你是反对私人持枪的
[16:08] That was the old Lynette . The new Lynette 那是过去的勒奈特 现在的勒奈特
[16:10] Kills the possums and lets god sort ’em out. 想要杀了那些负鼠 然后让上帝处理它们
[16:13] Well, unfortunately, our b Lee ding-heart town council 不幸地是 我们慈悲为怀的镇委会
[16:16] Forbids us from using live ammo in our own backyards. 禁止我们在自家后院使用火力
[16:19] Wusses! 一群胆小鬼
[16:21] I suggest you get an air rifle. 我建议你用气枪
[16:23] It won’t kill it, 虽然不会杀了它
[16:24] But it’ll sting it enough to keep it away for good. 但会让它痛得永远不会回来
[16:27] Perfect. Where can I get one? 太好了 我从哪能弄到?
[16:29] Try, um, gun city on route 6 by the baptist church. 在枪城的浸信会教堂附近的6号路
[16:33] Tell them I sent ya, 告诉他们是我让你去的
[16:34] And they’ll give you a nice discount. 那样你会得到一个很好的折扣
[16:36] Great. 太好了
[16:43] What’s so urgent? 什么事这么急?
[16:46] Can’t say hello to a girl? 不能先打个招呼吗?
[16:48] Gaby, we had a deal. 加布 我们说好了的
[16:49] We weren’t gonna see each other for six months. 我们6个月以后再见面的
[16:51] Oh, uh, yeah, about that… 关于那个约定…
[16:55] What if we make it 13? 我们改成13个月行么?
[16:57] Okay, no, just go with me on this. 好了 别生气 让我把话说清楚
[17:01] What I’m about to propose will give us total financial freedom 我现在要做的事 能彻底解决我们的财产问题
[17:05] And… Help a conniving billionaire’s dream come true. 而且…还能令你的亿万富翁的梦想得以实现
[17:10] Whoa. What’s this for? 这要付出什么代价
[17:12] Milton Lang doesn’t want me to leave Victor 在维克托竞选成功之前
[17:14] until after he runs for governor. 弥尔顿·朗不想让我离开他
[17:16] Once the election’s over, ka-ching! 一旦他的竞选结束 这就都是我们的了
[17:19] So basically, you’re taking money 简单来说 你为了钱
[17:22] to sleep with a man you don’t love. 和一个你不爱的男人上床
[17:25] Gee, if that were a job, what would you call it? 天哪 我们应该称这个工作叫什么?
[17:28] I don’t have to sleep with him, 我没必要和他上床
[17:30] Just stay with him for political reasons. 只是因为政治原因和他在一起
[17:33] It’s basically a modeling fee for a 13-month photo op. 基本上是一个模特13个月合影工作的费用
[17:38] Absolutely not. 绝对不行
[17:40] Carlos, you’re not working right now, 卡洛斯 你现在又没有工作
[17:43] And you know we’ll never be happy if we’re broke. 你也清楚如果破产了 我们永远都不会幸福
[17:46] We need this. 我们需要这笔钱
[17:52] What if we didn’t? 如果我们不用呢?
[17:56] What if I had some money stashed away? 如果我藏了一笔钱呢
[18:00] Okay, remember a few years ago 好吧 记得几年前
[18:02] When I was in business with Tanaka ? 我和田中的生意往来么?
[18:04] I was always afraid that he was gonna double-cross me. 我一直担心他会出卖我
[18:06] Which he did. 他已经出卖了
[18:08] But before he did, 但在他出卖我之前
[18:11] I skimmed a little off the top. 我从他头上拿走了一点钱
[18:14] How much is “a little”? 一点是多少
[18:17] $10 million. 一千万美金
[18:19] You embezzled $10 million? 你挪用了一千万美金?
[18:27] Actually, now it’s only about $9.5. It cost me half a mil 其实只剩下950万 我花了近50万
[18:30] to hide it from the government and certain other people. Mm. 让这笔钱躲过政府和某些人的调查
[18:33] Oh, wait, wait, wait. 等一下 等一下
[18:35] If this is Tanaka money, then you had it when we were married? 如果这钱是田中的 那我们结婚时就有?
[18:41] Okay, I can sense where you’re going with this. 好吧 我知道你会这么想的
[18:42] Which also means you had it when we got divorced. 也就是说我们离婚的时候你有这笔财产
[18:45] Look, if I had told you about it, 如果我告诉你了
[18:46] You’d have taken me to the cleaners. Carlos, we were married. – 你会把钱全卷跑的 – 卡洛斯 我们那时还是夫妻
[18:50] I was entitled to half of everything you embezzled. 我可是有权利拥有任何你私吞的东西的一半
[18:53] Look, we’re back together now. What does it matter? 我们现在复合了 这还有什么关系啊
[18:56] Well, it matter that you lied to me. 要紧的是你骗了我
[18:59] I can’t trust you. 我不能相信你了
[19:00] Gaby! If I can’t trust you, I don’t think I can be with you. -加布! – 如果我不能信你 我想我也不能和你在一起
[19:04] Oh, come on! 噢 拜托
[19:05] No, I’m serious. After everything I have been through? 不 我是认真的 在我经历这么多之后
[19:08] No! No, get out! 不 不行 滚出去
[19:09] Gaby, you should be happy right now. 加布 你现在应该开心才对
[19:11] I have millions of dollars, and I want you to be with me. 我是个百万富翁 而且想和你在一起
[19:14] Oh, so you want me to sleep with you and take your money. 噢 那你是想让我和你睡 拿你的钱
[19:17] Gee, if that were a job, what would they call it? 天 如果这是种职业 该叫作什么啊
[19:35] Thanks, kid. 谢谢你 孩子
[19:37] Bear claw? 来点熊爪蛋糕?
[19:39] Uh, no. Thank you, Nick. 不 尼克 谢谢
[19:41] So, uh, Mike said you had some medical questions for me? 麦克说你有些问题要问我
[19:46] Um, yes, the, uh.. 恩 是的 那个…
[19:49] Genetic counselor, um, wanted to know a couple of things. 遗传咨询师希望了解些东西
[19:58] Um, Is-is there any cancer in your family? 您家人里有得过癌症的吗?
[20:01] No. 没有
[20:02] Great. 很好
[20:04] Uh, diabetes? 糖尿病呢?
[20:07] Wonderful. 非常好
[20:09] Who did you kill? 你杀了谁?
[20:13] Couldn’t have covered this in the car? 在车上你没跟她说吗?
[20:16] I thought she should hear it from you. 我觉得她应该从你这儿知道
[20:25] I killed my boss. 我杀了我老板
[20:28] Uh-huh. Okay. 呃 这样
[20:30] He wasn’t my boss when I met him. 我认识他的时候他还不是
[20:32] He was just another guy on the loading dock, like me. 他跟我一样在码头帮人卸货
[20:35] A supervisor’s job came up, 招监工的时候
[20:37] And, uh, we were both angling for it. 我们都想当上监工
[20:41] And then Arnie– that was his name– 然后阿尔尼–他的名字
[20:43] He went to the head of the company 他就去公司老板那儿
[20:46] And told him some lies about me, 在他面前诋毁我
[20:48] And he got the job. 然后他就当上了监工
[20:51] So you killed him? 所以你就杀了他?
[20:52] No. I stewed about it for a few weeks. 不 我为此消沉了好几个星期
[20:56] I’d see Arnie walking around with that smirk, 我看见阿尔尼边走边傻笑
[20:59] And, uh, and that tie, and I thought to myself, 还带着领带 我就想
[21:02] “you know, Arnie, you don’t deserve that job. “阿尔尼 你不配得到这份工作”
[21:05] “you don’t deserve that tie, “你不配戴那条领带”
[21:07] And you don’t deserve to live.” “你也不配活在世上”
[21:10] So you killed him? 所以你就杀了他?
[21:11] No. I confronted him. 不 我走过去
[21:13] I said, “Arnie, what you did wasn’t right.” 说 “阿尔尼你那样做是不对的”
[21:16] He just laughed in my face and said, uh, 他朝着我笑 然后说
[21:18] “what are you gonna do about it?” “你能把我怎么样?”
[21:24] Then I killed him. 然后我就杀了他
[21:29] Uh, and how did you… 那你是怎样…
[21:32] With the tie. I thought it was a nice touch. 用那条领带 手感还不错呢
[21:40] Well, now you know. 现在你知道啦
[22:15] Hey, Adam , Katherine . 亚当 凯瑟琳 你们好
[22:18] Or should I say Frankenstein and… Marie Antoinette? 或者我应该说弗兰肯斯坦和…玛丽·安托瓦内特?(讽刺自作自受)
[22:22] Nice. 很好
[22:23] You came as a self-important queen who lost all her power. 你就像一个失势的自私女王
[22:26] Isn’t that a bit on the nose? 还真有那么点贴切?
[22:30] Lee making jokes about a queen. 李竟然拿皇后开玩笑(queen也指男同性恋)
[22:33] Isn’t that a bit ironic? 是不是有点讽刺啊
[22:39] You two look adorable. 你们两个好可爱啊
[22:42] And who are you supposed to be? 你是要扮演谁?
[22:44] Cher, the beloved pop diva. 雪儿 心爱的流行天后
[22:47] It was my mom’s idea. 都是我妈的主意
[22:49] You know, the woman who freaked when she found out I was gay? 就是那个知道我是同志后 吓坏了的女人
[22:56] Oh, my god. Is that Danielle ? 天啊 那是丹妮尔吗
[23:00] I expressly forbade her from coming tonight. 我明令禁止她今晚来派对的
[23:03] Who does she think she is? 她以为自己是谁啊
[23:06] Apparently, you. 显然 是”你”
[23:10] Danielle, you’re back! 丹妮尔 你回来了
[23:12] I’m not Danielle 我不是丹妮尔
[23:13] I am Bree Van De Kamp Hodge. 我是布里·范德坎普豪治
[23:16] Oh, no, no, no. No hugs, please. 噢 别别别 不要抱 拜托
[23:19] I’m uncomfortable with needless displays of emotion. 无谓的感情流露 让我不舒服
[23:22] Your costume looks great. It’s so real. 你的装扮真不错 太像了
[23:25] Ooh! I could swear I felt a kick. 喔! 我发誓我感觉到小婴儿一定踢了一腿
[23:27] You stop that, baby Hodge . We do not kick people, 不许那样哦 小霍奇 我们不踢人哦
[23:30] Unless they’re servants. 除非他们是仆人
[23:33] Why didn’t you tell me she was home? 你为什么不跟我们说她回来了啊?
[23:35] Oh, it’s just a quick visit. She’s driving back Tom orrow. 她只是回来一下 明天就回去了
[23:39] To Switzerland? 回瑞士?
[23:41] Let’s go get some cake, dear. 亲爱的 我们去吃点蛋糕吧
[23:48] What do you think you’re doing? – Exactly what my mother wants. -你在做什么啊? -我妈要我做的事
[23:52] You did say to be more like you, right? 你说过你希望我更像你 不是吗
[23:53] That’s not what I meant, and you know it, 你知道我不是那个意思
[23:55] And as for your little imitation of me, 至于你对我的小模仿
[23:57] I don’t sound anything like that. 我可从来不那样说话
[24:01] Danielle? Who are you supposed to be? 丹妮尔? 你模仿的是谁啊?
[24:04] Really, Karen , I don’t think our lord is amused 说实话 凯伦 我可不认为上帝会乐意
[24:07] When we make light of witchcraft, 我们装扮成女巫
[24:09] And you might use a coaster. 还有你应该用个杯垫
[24:14] Oh, I get it. She’s you. 我懂了 她扮的是你
[24:21] I just don’t see how he could not feel bad about it. 我只是不明白他怎么能这么若无其事
[24:26] I don’t want to talk about this anymore. 我不想再聊这个了
[24:35] You know, I expected to meet 你知道 我期望见到一个
[24:37] A guy that was racked with remorse, 充满自责悔过的人
[24:39] And instead, 可是…
[24:40] I’m looking across the table at this… 桌子对面那个…
[24:44] Person. He’s a person. 人 他是一个人
[24:47] Yeah, an evil person. 是啊 一个邪恶的人
[24:50] No, he’s a good guy who did an evil thing. 不 他是个做了坏事的好人
[24:53] There’s a difference. 两者是有区别的
[24:54] Well, I don’t see one. 是吗 我可不觉得
[24:56] Look, he snapped. It happens. People snap. I did. 他当时太愤怒了 大家都会的 我也会
[24:59] I killed a guy. 我也杀过人
[25:01] You killed a crooked cop 你杀了个
[25:02] who was coming after you. 跟踪你的假警察
[25:03] That’s self-defense, 那是自卫
[25:04] And even so, you regret it, right? – Yes, of course. -尽管如此 你也后悔了啊 -当然
[25:08] Well, that’s my point. When good people snap, 这就是我的意思 当好人一时冲动犯了错
[25:11] They feel bad about it. Your dad doesn’t. 他们会感到内疚 可你爸爸不是
[25:13] Susan, why are you getting so worked up over this? 苏珊为什么你非要这么执着呢
[25:15] I don’t know. It just bothers me. 我不知道 它就是让我很烦啊
[25:19] I mean… My god, Mike . 我是说 天哪 麦克
[25:22] He’s your dad. 他是你爸爸
[25:24] Yeah, I know, 是 我知道
[25:26] And this conversation is exactly why I told you he was dead. 现在你知道当初为什么我要说他死了吧
[25:37] Lynette! 勒奈特
[25:39] Honey, are you out here? 宝贝 你在外面吗
[25:44] Is that for the possum? 你要用那个对付负鼠?
[25:47] Yeah. 是的
[25:49] Now he’s playing mind games with me, 他正跟我玩智力游戏
[25:51] But I laid out some halloween candy. 但是我放了一些万圣节糖果
[25:54] Pretty soon he’ll get hungry, and when he does… 很快他就会饿了 然后他一饿…
[25:58] Trick or treat. 不吃糖挨枪子儿(原意:不给糖就捣蛋-万圣节俚语)
[26:01] Lynette– 勒奈特
[26:07] Shh! Do you hear that? 嘘! 你听到了吗
[26:10] He’s making his move. 他开始行动了
[26:12] Lynette, I think you should come inside 勒奈特 我想你该到里面去
[26:14] And lie down for a little while. 躺下休息一会
[26:15] No way. He’s here, Tom . I can tell. 决不 他在这 汤姆 我能确定
[26:21] Okay, now–now you’re scaring me. 你…你吓着我了
[26:23] Why? 为什么?
[26:24] Look at yourself. 瞧瞧你自己
[26:25] You’ve–you’ve declared jihad on a possum. 你…你在向负鼠宣布圣战
[26:32] This is not a joke, Tom . Something has attacked our home, 我没在开玩笑 汤姆 有东西正攻击我们家
[26:35] And when that happens, you don’t just stand by–you fight it. 但这种事发生 你不能袖手旁观 你要反抗
[26:38] Screw this creature that has come into our lives uninvited 这个该死的生物 不请自来
[26:42] And is trying to destroy us. 还想要毁了我们
[26:46] It will not defeat me. 我是不会被打倒的
[26:54] Okay. 好吧
[27:02] You do what you need to do. 你想怎么着就怎么着吧
[27:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[27:19] So, Bree , have you, uh, picked a name for the baby yet? 布里 你帮宝宝想好名字了吗?
[27:22] Not yet, but I’m thinking 还没呢 不过我想
[27:24] “you’re not good enough” if it’s a boy, 如果是个男孩儿 就叫”你还不够好”
[27:26] And “you’ll always disappoint me” if it’s a girl. 如果是女孩儿 就叫”你总是让我失望”
[27:35] Okay, you made your point. Now go home. 好了 你说够了 现在回家去
[27:38] Are you kidding me? 开什么玩笑?
[27:39] This is the most fun I’ve had in eight months.Do not test me, young lady, 这是我这八个月来最有趣的事 不要考验我的耐心 小姐
[27:41] Or I will drag you out of here myself. 不然我亲自把你拖走
[27:43] You make a scene? Ha! That’s a laugh. 你想吵架吗? 太可笑了
[27:48] What’s wrong? 怎么了?
[27:50] I think my water just broke. 我觉得羊水破了
[27:56] Oh, dear heavenly lord. 我的老天啊
[27:59] What happened to my rug? 毯子上是什么东西?
[28:03] Danielle! 丹妮尔
[28:04] We agreed to save that till the end of the night. 我们本来想把它保留到最后的
[28:07] The best part of the costume, 化妆晚会最精彩的那部分
[28:08] And she pops the water balloon when people aren’t even looking. 她趁大家不注意扎破了水球
[28:14] Orson! Andrew! 奥森!安德鲁!
[28:20] Think we can make it to the hospital? 我们能及时赶到医院吗
[28:23] I don’t think so! It’s coming. 不行! 就要生了
[28:24] Okay, everybody, in the house now. 好吧 现在所有人进屋去
[28:34] Not on the couch. I just had it reupholstered. 别在沙发上 我才换的沙发罩
[28:37] Andrew, take your sister into the kitchen. 安德鲁扶你妹妹进厨房
[28:39] Get some towels. Boil some water. 拿些毛巾 再烧壶开水
[28:41] Everything is gonna be fine. I’m a doctor. 一切都会没事的 我是个医生
[28:43] You’re a dentist! What if there are complications? 你是个牙医 如果引起迸发症怎么办?
[28:47] Should an emergency arise, we will simply call an amulet. 如果需要抢救 我们就叫护身符来
[28:50] A what? 叫什么?
[28:51] Ambulance. 救护车
[28:53] How many rum punches did you have? 你喝了多少朗姆宾混酒?
[28:55] There was punch in that rum? 混酒里有朗姆酒吗?
[28:57] I am going back to get Adam. 我回去找亚当
[29:02] Bree. Bree, what’s wrong? 布里 布里 出什么事了?
[29:04] I need your services as a doctor, 我需要你这个医生的帮助
[29:06] But before I tell you what’s going on, 但是在我告诉你发生什么事之前
[29:07] I need you to promise that what you’re about to learn 我要你保证你对所见到的事情
[29:09] Will be kept in strictest confidence. – Does this have anything to do -严格保密 – 这和你一直
[29:12] With the pregnancy you’ve been faking? 假装怀孕有关是吗
[29:17] Okay, you’re almost there. 马上就出来了
[29:22] Danielle, you’re doing great. Push, baby, push. 丹妮尔 你做得很好 使劲 孩子 使劲
[29:32] Are they home? – The lights are on. 他们在家吗 – 灯亮着呢
[29:35] Here it comes! 马上就出来了!
[29:40] If they’re not home, then what’s that? 如果他们不在家 那是什么?
[29:42] Probably just a tape they put on to scare us. 也许只是他们放的录音用来吓唬我们的
[29:45] Well, you know the rule. 大家知道规矩的
[29:46] If we don’t get our treat, they get a trick. Yeah. 不给糖 我们就去捣蛋
[29:49] Come on. 来吧
[29:54] And… Thank you. 还有…谢谢
[29:58] Okay. 好的
[30:03] It’s a beautiful baby boy. 是个漂亮的小男孩
[30:32] How are you feeling? 感觉如何?
[30:35] Tired. 很累
[30:38] Did Adam leave? 亚当走了吗
[30:41] Uh, yeah, and he promised 是的 他保证
[30:42] That no one would ever know what happened here tonight. 今晚的事不会跟任何人说
[30:47] That’s good, I guess. 这样很好
[30:53] Is he okay? 他还好吗
[30:57] He’s perfect. 很棒
[31:02] He’s, um, he’s all cleaned up now, 他…恩…现在都清理干净了
[31:06] If… If you want to hold him. 如果…你想抱抱他
[31:21] Yeah 是的
[31:54] He’s so tiny. 他真小
[31:58] He looks just like you did. 就像你出生那会一样
[32:06] Do you want to be alone with him? 你想和他单独待会吗
[32:11] Do you want me to… 你希望我…
[32:13] To go? 离开吗
[32:14] What should I do? 我该怎么做?
[32:20] You should take him. 你应该养他
[32:24] Are you sure? 你确定?
[32:31] Sweetheart, do you feel like you’re making a mistake? 亲爱的 你觉得你这个选择会是错的么?
[32:41] No, it’s… 不 这…
[32:43] The right thing to do for everyone… 对大家来说都好
[32:48] Especially him. 特别是他
[33:02] But you’re right. 但你是对的
[33:06] It’s awful. 太糟糕了
[33:19] I’m gonna sleep now. 我要睡一会
[33:22] Okay, baby. 好的 孩子
[33:34] It’s okay, little one. 一切都好 小不点
[33:36] Here we are. Here we go. 我们到了.我们走吧.
[33:40] Yes, here we go. 我们走
[33:51] Susan, hey, it’s me. 苏珊 是我
[33:53] Um, sorry to leave this message on your machine, 不好意思 只能给你留言了
[33:56] But can you tell the other girls 你能不能告诉他们
[33:59] I’m, uh, going to be by myself for a while? 我想单独离开一阵
[34:02] I… Just… 我…只是…
[34:05] Going through some stuff and need to think. 脑子很乱 需要一个人想想
[34:09] Um–oh, god, that’s my car ready to take me to the airport, 车子到了 我马上去机场
[34:13] So I’ll tell you everything when I get back. 我回来会告诉你一切
[34:15] Okay? Love you. Bye. 好吗? 爱你 拜拜
[34:21] This is nice. 这车好棒
[34:22] I didn’t order a stretch, but I’ll take it. 我没叫加长型的车 不过 就它吧
[34:28] Victor. 维克托
[34:29] I tried reaching you at the house, 我试着往家里打电话给你
[34:30] But the maid said you’d moved out. 可女佣说你已经搬走了
[34:32] I took the next flight home. What’s going on? 我立刻搭最近的班机回来 出什么事了?
[34:35] Well, I’m… Sort of leaving you. 我…大概要离开你吧
[34:40] Well, I guess “sort of” is better than “definitely.” “大概”比”一定”听起来好受点
[34:43] What do I have to do to make it “absolutely not”? 我要怎么做才能让你”一定不会”呢
[34:45] I’ll do anything. Just tell me. 我什么都愿意做 告诉我
[34:47] Victor, it’s not that simple. We have major problems, 维克托 没那么简单 我们有太多问题
[34:50] And you never have time to talk about them, let alone fix ’em. 而你从没时间跟我交流 更别说处理了
[34:53] Well, I guess I better make some time. 我想我最好腾出时间来
[34:56] Let’s see. 我看看
[34:58] Here’s this weekend. 这周末有空
[35:01] Here’s next week. 下周有空
[35:04] The week after. Look at that. I’ve got a whole month. 下下周有空 看 我整个月都有空
[35:07] You busy? 你有空吗?
[35:08] Victor, I know you’re only doing this 维克托 我知道你肯这么做
[35:10] Because a divorce would hurt your run for governor. 是因为离婚会影响你的竞选
[35:16] What if I don’t run? 如果我放弃竞选呢?
[35:20] You mean that? 你说真的?
[35:21] The governor’s mansion is my father’s dream. 州长官邸是我父亲的梦想
[35:25] You know what my dream is? 你知道我的梦想吗
[35:28] You. 是你
[35:31] Don’t run away, Gaby … 别走 加布
[35:35] And if you do, please, take me with you. 如果真的要走 带上我 好吗
[35:48] So… Where’s Mike ? 麦克在哪儿?
[35:50] At the motel. I slipped out without waking him. 在汽车旅馆 我偷跑出来的 没叫醒他
[35:56] I’ve been up all night thinking, 我思考了整晚
[35:58] And I have something to say to you. 我有话要和你说
[36:03] I don’t believe you. 我不相信你之前的话
[36:06] I don’t believe that you could kill a man and not regret it. 我不信你杀死一个人居然不后悔
[36:12] Why do you care? 你为什么在意这些?
[36:14] Because I am carrying a baby that has your genes. 因为我怀的孩子有你的基因
[36:18] If my doctor told me that there was 如果医生告诉我
[36:19] Something wrong with this baby– something physical, 我的孩子有缺陷…在生理方面
[36:21] I could handle that. 我可以接受
[36:23] I would probably even love it more. 而且我可能会更爱他
[36:26] But if my baby was born without a conscience, without a soul, 但如果我的孩子生来没有良心 没有灵魂
[36:32] I don’t know what I would do. 我不知道自己该怎样面对
[36:35] You think I don’t have a soul? 你认为我没有灵魂?
[36:37] If you can’t feel the tiniest bit of remorse 如果你夺去了一个人的生命
[36:40] Over taking a human life… 却没有一丝自责…
[36:43] No, I don’t think you do. 是的 我想你没有
[36:49] If I were to think about what I did, 如果去想我所做的一切
[36:52] Really think about it, 好好地想
[36:54] Lay awake nights 我会彻夜失眠
[36:56] Trying to remember the look on that guy’s face 满脑子都是那张
[36:59] When I strangled the life out of him… 被我扼死的人的脸
[37:03] Pretty soon, I’d go crazy. 我很快就会发疯的
[37:08] I should go. 我该走了
[37:11] You know what I do regret? 你知道我后悔什么吗
[37:15] What I did to Mike. 我对麦克所做的事
[37:18] What did you do? 你做什么了?
[37:20] He was a real popular kid. Everybody liked Mikey. 他曾是人见人爱的麦克
[37:25] Then when I got sent away, 而当我被关起来之后
[37:27] Suddenly the whole town 一时间 整个城镇
[37:29] Just thinks of him as the son of a murderer. 都把他视为杀人凶手的儿子
[37:34] He got some pretty serious demons as a result. 那给他造成了严重的心理阴影
[37:42] I’m not sure that kind of darkness 我不知道这阴影是否
[37:44] Ever truly goes away. 有真的消失不见
[37:47] Well, you’re wrong. 你错了
[37:48] He’s happy. 他现在很幸福
[37:50] He’s got a good job and a wife who loves him 他有一份好工作 一个爱他的妻子
[37:52] And a baby on the way. 还有一个将出生的孩子
[37:55] I had a lot going for me, too, before I threw it all away. 在我杀人之前 我也曾有过这一切
[38:01] Just… 记住…
[38:03] Keep an eye on him. 好好看着他
[38:30] Edie, if you’re looking for Gaby , 伊迪 你要找加布的话
[38:32] She just left for her yoga class. 她刚去上瑜伽课了
[38:35] Yoga… Is that what she told you? 瑜伽 她是这么跟你说的?
[38:50] I’m sorry. 对不起
[38:52] I know how angry and humiliated you must feel. 我了解你现在很生气 感觉很丢脸
[38:55] But don’t take it all out on Gaby. 但不要把气都撒在加布身上
[38:58] Carlos seduced her. 是卡洛斯引诱的她
[39:00] He hated you for taking his wife, 他恨你夺去了他的妻子
[39:02] So he decided to make a fool out of you. 所以他决定让你戴绿帽子
[39:10] I think he deserves whatever’s coming to him, don’t you? 我想他得到什么样的报应都不为过 你觉得呢?
[39:20] Hey! Hey! Hey, quiet. She’s napping. 嘿 嘿 嘿 安静 她在睡觉呢
[39:24] Finally. How’d you get her to do that? 真不容易 你是怎么让她睡着的啊
[39:26] Oh 噢
[39:26] I-I made her a margarita. 我给她调了杯玛格丽塔
[39:28] The tequila did the rest. 里面的龙舌兰有助睡眠
[39:36] Hmm, it’s Dr. Rushton. 是拉什顿医生
[39:38] Her oncologist? 她的肿瘤大夫?
[39:45] Hey, Dr. Rushton. 你好 拉什顿医生
[39:47] What–what are you doing here? 过来有事吗?
[39:49] Well… So much of my job is delivering bad new 我的工作大部分都是通知别人坏消息
[39:52] That I really wanted to tell you this in person. 但我真的很想当面告诉你
[39:55] Lynette, I got the test results back. You’re clean. 勒奈特 结果出来了 你痊愈了
[40:00] Are you sure? – Yeah. – 真的吗? – 是的
[40:02] Oh! Lymph nodes are completely clear. Congratulations. 淋巴结已经完全消失了 恭喜
[40:05] I knew it. I knew it! 我就知道 我就知道
[40:07] Did you hear that? Did you hear that? 你听到了没? 听到了没?
[40:09] This is so amazing. I’m gonna go get the kids. 太棒了 我去告诉孩子们
[40:12] Hey, Doc, you look like you need a margarita. 嘿 医生 你看起来需要喝杯玛格丽塔
[40:15] And even if you don’t, I ain’t drinking alone. 就算你不喝 我也不会一个人喝的
[41:30] I’m sorry. 对不起
[41:49] There is much to be afraid of in this world, 世界上有太多东西让人害怕
[41:53] But what we fear has nothing to do 但是我们所害怕的
[41:56] With gruesome masks 与鬼面具
[41:59] Or plastic spiders 塑料蜘蛛
[42:02] Or lifelike monsters. 仿真怪物都无关
[42:05] No, it’s the thoughts in our head 最令我们害怕的
[42:08] That terrify us the most… 是我们脑海里的念头
[42:15] What if she comes to regret her decision? 如果她后悔自己所作的决定
[42:21] What if he really is unhappy? 如果他真的并不幸福
[42:26] What if the chance for love has passed forever? 如果真爱永远不会再来临
[42:33] How do we conquer these terrifying thoughts? 怎样才能克服这些可怕的念头?
[42:37] We start by reminding ourselves 首先我们告诉自己
[42:40] What does not kill us… 经历过的风风雨雨…
[42:43] Just makes us stronger. 只是让我们变得更加坚强
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme