时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Bree discovered a family secret. | 布里发现了一个家庭秘密 |
[00:05] | Oh,I’m gonna be sick. | 我要吐了 |
[00:07] | Lynette struggled with chemotherapy… | 勒奈特与化疗斗争着 |
[00:10] | While Susan took joy in being pregnant… | 然而苏珊正沉浸在怀孕的喜悦中 |
[00:13] | I’m eating for two. | 我在完成两个人的饭量 |
[00:14] | The biggest obstacle to Carlos and Gaby… | 卡洛斯和加布之间最大的障碍… |
[00:17] | The I.R.S. could make me testify against you. | 国税局会让我指证你的 |
[00:20] | Was the promise Edie forced Carlos to make. – we’re engaged. | -是伊迪迫使卡洛斯许下的承诺 -我们订婚了 |
[00:24] | I really did care for Edie, | 我真的在乎伊迪 |
[00:26] | But I can’t let her ruin my life. | 但不能让她毁了我的生活 |
[00:31] | Trevor! over here! | 特雷弗 来这儿 |
[00:33] | All children love to play games. | 所有的孩子都喜欢游戏 |
[00:36] | But before they can race their bikes | 但是 在他们骑单车 |
[00:39] | Or jump their ropes | 跳绳 |
[00:41] | Or toss their frisbees, | 或投掷飞盘之前 |
[00:44] | Children understand they must first convince their friends | 孩子们明白 他们必须先说服他们的朋友 |
[00:48] | To play along with them. | 跟他们共同玩耍 |
[00:50] | The same is true for adults. | 大人们也是这样 |
[00:53] | Hi,gaby. it’s me. | 加布 是我 |
[00:54] | I’m throwing a party saturday night. | 我周六晚要开一个派对 |
[00:56] | Guess what kind? | 猜猜是什么内容? |
[00:57] | A charades party? | “比手划脚”猜谜派对? |
[00:59] | Didn’t you just throw one? no,that was a year ago. | -你不是刚办过一个吗 -不 那是一年前的事了 |
[01:03] | Oh. right. guess it’s time for another one. | 也是 我想是该再办一次了 |
[01:05] | Sure is. can you come? | 当然 你能来吗 |
[01:07] | Um… sorry. | 不好意思 |
[01:09] | Victor needs me at this… political thing. | 维克托在处理政务的时候…需要我陪在身边 |
[01:13] | Damn. damn,damn. | 该死 真该死 |
[01:14] | Aw! you have to come. | 你必须来的 |
[01:16] | You’u’re the best charades player I know. | 你是我所认识的最好玩家 |
[01:18] | That’s sweet.. and totally accurate. | 你真好…我的确是的 |
[01:21] | But I’m really whipped from the chemo,so… | 但我正备受化疗的煎熬 所以… |
[01:24] | Oh,there’s my other line. | 我有电话进来 |
[01:26] | Can you ask me next time,okay,hon? okay,bye. | 你能下次再叫我吗 好吧? 再见 |
[01:30] | Hello? | 你好 |
[01:32] | Oh,hey,Bree. – Mm,what’s up? | 你好 布里 – 什么事? |
[01:34] | Well,I stopped by Katherine’s last night just to get a recipe, | 我昨晚去凯瑟琳家请教食谱 |
[01:38] | And you’ll never believe what I overheard. | 你绝不会相信我无意中听到的 |
[01:40] | She slapped her kid?! no! | 她扇她孩子耳光? 不会吧 |
[01:42] | Yes,and get this– | 是的 而且还不止… |
[01:44] | When Adam said Dylan was just going to keep asking questions, | 当亚当提到迪兰会继续质疑下去的时候 |
[01:47] | Katherine said– and I quote– | 凯瑟琳说的 我转述一下…… |
[01:49] | “well,we’re just gonna have to find better lies.” | 好吧 我们只能去杜撰出更好的谎言 |
[01:52] | Qoh,hang on. I’ve got another call. – Don’t answer it! | -别挂 有新电话打进 – 别接 |
[01:55] | It’s Susan. she’s hosting another game night. | 是苏珊 她又要举办游戏之夜了 |
[01:58] | Another one? it’s time for an anonymous letter. | 又一个? 真想投诉 |
[02:01] | Wait–is Katherine going to Susan’s charade night? | 等等 凯瑟琳会去苏珊的猜谜之夜吗 |
[02:04] | Probably. why? | 也许吧 怎么了? |
[02:05] | We should go,too. | 我们也应该去 |
[02:07] | Get a few drinks in her,see if she loosens up. | 灌点酒 也许她会漏点口风 |
[02:10] | Well,I doubt a woman like Katherine | 我怀疑像凯瑟琳那样的女人 |
[02:12] | is gonna spill her secrets | 不会一点酒下肚 |
[02:13] | Just because she’s had a little wine. – I don’t know. | -就吐露秘密 -我不知道 |
[02:16] | You came out with some interesting things | 你在戒酒之前总是大爆猛料 |
[02:18] | Before you swore off the sauce. – well,none that I recall. | – 你可常有料爆的啊 – 我怎么想不起来 |
[02:21] | Didn’t you tell me you lost your virginity | 你不是告诉过我你的第一次是发生在后座上… |
[02:23] | In the backseat of a– point well taken. I’ll bring the wine. | 你的意见我采纳了 我会带酒去的 |
[02:27] | Susan,good news. | 苏珊 好消息 |
[02:29] | We can come to the party after all. | 我们能去派对了 |
[02:32] | Hey,you know who else you should invite? | 你知道还应该邀请谁吗 |
[02:34] | Yeah,I am feeling much better,so count me in. | 是的 我感觉好多了 算我一个吧 |
[02:38] | Will our new neighbor be coming? | 我们的新邻居会去吗 |
[02:39] | Of course! I love your charades parties. | 当然 我爱你的猜谜派对 |
[02:42] | And I hope you’re inviting that delightful Katherine Mayfair. | 我希望你能邀请那位讨人喜欢的凯瑟琳·梅菲尔 |
[02:48] | So you were paid a very nice compliment today. | 你今天真是大受称赞啊 |
[02:51] | I was? – yes. | -我? – 是的 |
[02:53] | I am hosting a charades party, | 我要开一个猜谜派对 |
[02:54] | And all of my friends went out their way | 而我所有的朋友都坚持说 |
[02:56] | To insist I invite you. – really? | – 要邀请你 -真的吗 |
[03:01] | Yes,not all adults like to play games. | 是的 不是所有成年人都喜欢做游戏 |
[03:05] | But the ones who do… | 但是参与其中的… |
[03:09] | Play to win. | 都是想成为赢家 |
[03:23] | Stella wingfield hated to cook. | 斯特拉·温菲尔德厌恶烹调 |
[03:27] | Still,she spent that friday morning | 然而 周五她还是花了整个早上 |
[03:29] | Grating cheese… | 磨奶酪丝 |
[03:31] | And greasing a pan… | 给平底锅涂油 |
[03:34] | And laying in macaroni | 然后在里面撒满通心粉 |
[03:37] | Because her eldest daughter was sick, | 只因她的大女儿病了 |
[03:40] | And Stella could no longer sit by and do nothing. | 而斯特拉不能坐视不管 |
[03:45] | Lunchtime! | 吃午饭啦 |
[03:46] | Oh. no,thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[03:47] | Oh,come on. I made it for you special. | 吃点吧 我特别为你做的 |
[03:50] | You’ve gotta keep your strength up. | 你必须要保持有足够体力 |
[03:51] | I appreciate the effort, | 我很高兴你这么做 |
[03:53] | But I told you,I can’t keep anything down, | 但我告诉过你 我什么都咽不下 |
[03:56] | And F.Y.I.,mac and cheese is halfway to vomit. | 奶酪 通心粉 我还没吃进去就想吐出来了 |
[03:59] | You might as well have given me a plate of creamed corn. | 你也许该给我一盘奶油玉米 |
[04:02] | Aren’t you taking the anti-nausea drug? | 你不是在吃抑制反胃的药吗 |
[04:04] | Yeah,I am taking it. | 是的 我在吃 |
[04:05] | It’s just… not working. | 只是…不起作用 |
[04:11] | I know something that might help your nausea | 我或许知道抑制反胃的办法 |
[04:13] | And boost your appetite. | 而且还能提高你的食欲 |
[04:16] | Um… perhaps a little visit from my old friend… | 也许 该拜访下我的老友… |
[04:21] | Mary Jane? | 玛丽·简(美国俚语 指大麻)? |
[04:24] | You’re suggesting pot? | 你要我用大麻? |
[04:26] | A lot of chemo patients use it. hell,I did. | 我许多做化疗的朋友都用它 管它 我也是 |
[04:30] | Oh,come on. | 没事的 |
[04:32] | Let mama score you some kick-ass chronic. | 让妈妈教你一些”绝世妙招”(chronic 指纯度相当高的大麻) |
[04:37] | “kick-ass chronic”? | “绝世妙招”? |
[04:39] | Uh-huh. you’re a grandmother. | 你可是个外婆 |
[04:40] | Shouldn’t you be off somewhere knitting an afghan? | 你难道不应该坐在什么地方织毛毯吗 |
[04:43] | Just trying to ease your pain. | 我只想减轻你的痛苦 |
[04:46] | Well,thanks, | 谢谢 |
[04:47] | But I prefer not to get my medication | 我可不想向自身难保的人 |
[04:49] | From some guy under a bridge. | 寻求什么帮助(under the bridge:针对吸毒创作的歌) |
[04:56] | Suit yourself. | 随你便吧 |
[05:07] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[05:09] | A crib. | 婴儿床 |
[05:10] | Oh,and look.. | 还有 看 |
[05:13] | Safety latch. | 安全门 |
[05:14] | I figured if the baby takes after you, | 我考虑到如果孩子像你的话 |
[05:16] | “accident-proof” is key. | “意外防范”就很重要了 |
[05:18] | Honey,you know,i’m still in my first trimester. | 亲爱的 我怀孕还不到三个月 |
[05:20] | Um,don’t you think it’s a little early | 你不觉得现在做婴儿床 |
[05:22] | To be making cribs? | 有点太早了吗 |
[05:24] | Early would be painting it pink or blue. | 现在决定涂成红色还是蓝色是有点早 |
[05:26] | But… | 但… |
[05:28] | I got both,so we’re covered either way. | 两种颜色我都买了 所以哪种都可以用 |
[05:32] | Great. | 太好了 |
[05:34] | And whether it’s a boy or a girl, | 还有 不管是男是女 |
[05:37] | Colts fan. that’s non-negotiable. | 必须是小马队球迷 没得商量 (橄榄球队:印第安那波利斯Colts队) |
[05:40] | Um,Bree’s home. I’ll be right back. | 布里回来了 我马上回来 |
[05:49] | Look sharp. it’s Susan. | 注意 苏珊来了 |
[05:50] | God,it’s getting harder and harder | 天 想与她保持距离 |
[05:52] | To keep her at arm’s length. | 是越来越难了 |
[05:53] | I never knew she was such a hugger. | 我从来不知道她这么喜欢拥抱 |
[05:55] | You want me to run interference? – no,no. I’m getting good at props. | -需要我插手吗 -不 找借口我很在行 |
[05:58] | Yeah? good. | 是吗 那好 |
[06:00] | Hey,Susan! what’s up? | 苏珊 怎么样? |
[06:02] | I need a favor. | 需要你帮忙 |
[06:03] | Um,I remember you mentioning | 我记得你提过 |
[06:04] | That you liked your obstetrician. | 你觉得你的产科医生不错 |
[06:06] | Can I get his number? | 能把他的号码给我吗 |
[06:09] | I thought you were using Dr. Mayfair. | 我记得你在看梅菲尔医生啊 |
[06:11] | Yeah,I don’t know. it’s getting a little weird. | 是啊 但我觉得找他有点怪 |
[06:13] | You know,Adam is my neighbor. | 你看 亚当是我邻居 |
[06:15] | But you don’t mind Orson being your dentist. | 可奥森作你牙医不是没问题 |
[06:18] | Well,that’s because I don’t blush | 那是因为奥森说”张开”的时候 |
[06:19] | When Orson says,”open wide.” | 我不会脸红 |
[06:22] | You know,my o.b. is all the way across town. | 但我的产科医生住在镇子另一头 |
[06:25] | You just do not want to drive that far. | 你肯定不想开那么远的车 |
[06:27] | Oh,well,we could schedule our appointments together | 那么 我们可以把时间定在一块 |
[06:29] | And carpool. | 结伴去… |
[06:30] | You know… pregnant gals on the road. | 孕妇死党马路游 |
[06:33] | It does sound fun, | 听起来确实很有意思 |
[06:34] | But I don’t think my doctor’s taking on any new patients. | 但我认为我的医生不会再接手新病人了 |
[06:37] | Oh,I can talk him into it. what’s his name? | 我会说服他的 他叫什么 |
[06:41] | I,um… | 我… |
[06:43] | Don’t remember. | 想不起来了 |
[06:45] | You don’t remember? | 你想不起来了? |
[06:46] | No. you know,I usually just call him “doctor.” | 不 只是我平时只叫他”医生” |
[06:50] | Bree,just get me the number. | 布里 把他号码给我 |
[07:09] | Here you go,but please don’t mention my name. | 给你 不过别跟他提起我 |
[07:11] | As I said,you know,he’s overbooked, | 就像我说的 他已经忙不过来了 |
[07:13] | And I just don’t want to get on his bad side. | 我可不想得罪他 |
[07:15] | I’m so excited. pregnant gals sharing a doctor! | 真兴奋 我们是共享一个医生的孕妇死党 |
[07:22] | Oh,bless you. oh! sorry,probably just allergies, | -没事吧 -对不起 可能只是过敏 |
[07:25] | But,you know,you don’t want to take any chances. | 不过 你不想冒险被传染吧 |
[07:28] | Right. | 对 |
[07:37] | Can I get a drink? | 我能喝口水吗 |
[07:39] | Yeah,sure. | 当然可以 |
[07:48] | By the way,you missed a spot. | 顺便说句 你漏洗了一块 |
[07:50] | Oh,thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:52] | Anytime. | 不客气 |
[08:00] | I’d say the car is clean enough. | 我看这车够干净了 |
[08:02] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[08:03] | You two seemed awfully friendly. do you know her? | 你俩看起来友好得过分了 你认识她吗 |
[08:07] | No. we said two words. she criticized my car washing. hmm. – it’s funny. | -不 就说了几句 车没洗干净之类 -真有意思 |
[08:11] | When I criticize you,you don’t put on a big,goofy grin. | 我批评你的时候 你可没傻笑啊 |
[08:14] | You really need to stop this. | 够了 |
[08:16] | Given our history,shouldn’t I be saying that to you? | 考虑到你以前做的事 我不应该对你说这些吗 |
[08:18] | Katherine,I can’t just not speak to women. | 凯瑟琳 我不可能不和女人说话 |
[08:21] | I’m a gynecologist,For God’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 我是个妇科医生啊 |
[08:23] | Yes,I know. | 我知道 |
[08:26] | But you don’t have to bring your work home with you. | 可你不用把工作带回家来 |
[08:41] | You leaving already? | 你现在就走? |
[08:43] | Ah,Edie asked me to help her pick out a gift for her sister, | 伊迪让我帮她挑选给她姐姐的礼物 |
[08:47] | So I gotta swing by the mall. | 所以我得去趟商场 |
[08:50] | When can I see you next? | 我们什么时候能再约会? |
[08:52] | Well,Victor has a teachers’ union thing | 维克托这周四 |
[08:55] | On Thursday. | 有个教师工会的事 |
[08:56] | Guess I’ll see you on Thursday. | 那我们就周四见吧 |
[08:59] | Carlos,what’s happening here? | 卡洛斯 现在算怎么回事? |
[09:02] | I mean,with us. why are we still sneaking around? | 我们为什么还要偷偷摸摸的? |
[09:05] | You know exactly why. | 你很清楚是为什么 |
[09:06] | Oh,come on. Edie’s recovered from her little suicide attempt. | 别这样 伊迪已经从自杀事件中恢复过来了 |
[09:10] | Don’t you think it’s time to move on? – I’ve got some things going on, | -你不觉得是开始新生活的时候了? -我正在处理 |
[09:13] | And I need them to pay off before I can make a move. | 等事情有结果了 我才能开始新生活 |
[09:15] | Really,I don’t have a choice. | 真的 我别无选择 |
[09:17] | Okay,but if you did have a choice, | 那好 如果你能选择 |
[09:20] | Would it be a hard one? | 会很难选吗 |
[09:21] | I mean,it’s not like you’re in love with Edie,is it? | -我是说 你没爱上伊迪吧? |
[09:25] | No,I don’t love Edie. | – 是的 我不爱她 |
[09:26] | And I’ve got a plan to get her out of my life forever. | 我已计划好让她 永远从我生活里消失了 |
[09:28] | Just give me two weeks,okay? | 给我两星期就好 行吗 |
[09:33] | A bracelet’s always nice. | 手镯总是合适的 |
[09:38] | For Edie’s sister. | 送给伊迪的姐姐 |
[09:42] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[10:06] | Here’s the thing– my daughter has cancer. | 事情是这样的 我女儿得了癌症 |
[10:09] | She’s so nauseous,she’s stopped eating, | 她整天犯恶心 都已经不吃东西了 |
[10:11] | And I can’t just stand by and watch her waste away. | 我不能袖手旁观 眼看她日渐消瘦 |
[10:15] | So I asked around, | 所以我打听了一下 |
[10:16] | And people thought you might be able to get me what I need. | 听说你有我想要的东西 |
[10:20] | You follow my drift? | 你知道我在说什么吧? |
[10:22] | Um… yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:24] | You–you want me to score you some weed. | 你想让我给你点大麻 |
[10:27] | The best stuff you can get. | 给我你手上最好的货 |
[10:28] | Nothing’s too good for my little girl. | 给我女儿再好的东西也不为过 |
[10:45] | Darling? what is it? | -亲爱的 -什么事 |
[10:48] | Well,I don’t want you to worry. | 你听了先不要急 |
[10:50] | I-I just got off the phone with the convent. | 我刚给修道院打了个电话 |
[10:53] | It seems Danielle took a little spill. | 丹妮尔好像出了点问题 |
[10:56] | You’re 8 1/2 months pregnant! | 你已经有八个半月的身孕了 |
[10:58] | What in heaven’s name were you doing roller-blading? | 老天啊 你怎么还在玩溜冰 |
[11:01] | I’m bored. all I do is lay around. | 一直躺着我无聊啊 |
[11:04] | In your condition,that’s what you should be doing. | 根据你的情况 那就是现在你该做的事 |
[11:07] | And where on earth did you get skates in a convent? | 还有 你怎么在修道院里找到冰鞋的 |
[11:10] | I borrowed them from one of the eating disorder girls. | 我从一个患有厌食症的女孩那借来的 |
[11:13] | They have all the good exercise equipment. | 他们有很多好的健身器材 |
[11:15] | Danielle | 丹妮尔 |
[11:15] | What if your reckless behavior had hurt the baby? | 要是你粗心大意伤到孩子怎么办? |
[11:18] | They’re going to examine me. I’m sure the baby’s fine. | 她们会给我做检查的 小孩肯定没问题的 |
[11:20] | Yes,and it is going to stay that way | 是的 将来也是 |
[11:22] | Because I have instructed sister Theresa | 因为我已经告诉特瑞莎修女 |
[11:24] | To keep you sequestered in your room | 保证你在房间里安安静静地待着 |
[11:26] | Until the baby is born. what am I supposed to do for fun? | -直到你把孩子生下来 -那我怎么打发时间? |
[11:29] | You won’t even get me a DVD player. | 你都不肯给我一个DVD放映机 |
[11:31] | Well,I was hoping that you could use these last few weeks | 我那是希望你能用这最后的几个礼拜 |
[11:34] | For reflection and personal growth. | 好好反省一下 思考下你的未来 |
[11:37] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[11:40] | Clearly,it would be time well spent. | 很明显 那可以花上很多时间了 |
[11:49] | How was the lasagna? | 烤宽面条怎么样?(意大利宽面条) |
[11:50] | Why don’t you ask it yourself? | 你自己问她吧 |
[11:52] | Honey. sorry. | -亲爱的 -对不起 |
[11:54] | At least eat a little. | 多少吃点吧 |
[11:55] | We need you in fighting form for charades tonight. | 今天晚上我们还要参加”比手划脚”猜字游戏 |
[11:58] | Yeah,about that– I don’t think I’m gonna make it. | 说到这个 我估计我撑不住的 |
[12:01] | You have to! you are the charades assassin. | 你一定得撑住啊 你可是猜字游戏杀手 |
[12:04] | They still talk about the night that you guessed | 他们仍然在谈论你那天晚上猜出 |
[12:06] | “The Americanization of Emily” in 15 seconds. | “丁副官”居然只用了15秒 |
[12:10] | And that’s my point. I’m undefeated. | 我就是这个意思 我战无不胜 |
[12:12] | Why spoil my winning streak | 如果我在状态不好的时候去玩 |
[12:13] | By playing when I’m not up to it? | 那不是要毁掉我的连胜记录吗 |
[12:15] | Honey,people… know that you’re sick. | 亲爱的 大家…知道你生病了 |
[12:18] | They don’t expect you to be at your absolute best. | 他们不会期望你拥有最佳表现 |
[12:22] | Tom,hair loss and constant nausea– | 汤姆 掉发和不停地反胃 |
[12:26] | Those are inconveniences. | 都只算是不舒服 |
[12:27] | Losing at charades to Susan Meyer– | 但是猜字谜输给苏珊·梅尔 |
[12:29] | That is just flat-out intolerable. | 那简直就是耻辱 |
[12:35] | Hey,Andrew. hey. | 你好啊 安德鲁 |
[12:36] | What’s up? hey,Mr. Scavo,um, | -怎么了 -你好 斯加沃先生 |
[12:37] | A package for Lynette’s mom got delivered to our house | 勒奈特妈妈的一个包裹送到我们家来了 |
[12:40] | By mistake,so… oh! I’m coming. I’ve got it,Tom. | -估计送错了 所以… -给我就好 汤姆 |
[12:43] | It’s a pattern. I’m… knitting Lynette an afghan. | 是个样式 我正在给勒耐特织披肩 |
[13:30] | A friend of mine recommended this place. | 一个朋友推荐我来这的 |
[13:34] | It’s not exactly what I expected. | 跟我想的有些差距 |
[13:39] | Must be one heck of a doctor,though,huh? | 不过医生一定很棒 对吧? |
[13:42] | I don’t know. I just come here to buy clean urine. | 我不知道 我只是来买新尿壶的 |
[13:49] | Those are only for grown-ups. – why? | -这些是给大人的 -为什么 |
[13:52] | Because that have special medicine in them. | 因为里面含有特殊的药物 |
[13:55] | Like the grown-up iced tea you always drink? | 就像你一直喝的成人冰茶? |
[13:57] | Similar. how about some ice cream instead? | -差不多 -吃些冰淇淋行不行? |
[14:00] | And you can watch tv till your eyes fall out. | 然后你们可以看电视 看到想睡为止 |
[14:02] | Yeah! awesome. | 太棒了! |
[14:04] | You stay. | 你等下 |
[14:07] | Grandma needs a favor, | 外婆要你帮个忙 |
[14:09] | And you’ve got just the face for it. | 非你不可 |
[14:16] | Wow,sweetie. those really look delicious, | 亲爱的 这些看起来真好吃 |
[14:18] | But I just don’t feel like eating right now. | 但是现在我真的没什么胃口 |
[14:21] | Just one,Mom? | 就吃一个 妈妈? |
[14:23] | I made them special… | 我特制的… |
[14:25] | Just for you. | 专门是给你的 |
[14:38] | Mmm. this really is delicious. | 是挺好吃的 |
[14:54] | Now if there’s an emergency, | 如果有急事 |
[14:55] | You can reach me on my cell phone. | 就打我手机 |
[14:56] | Or they can just walk across the street. | 或者可以直接到街对面找你 |
[14:59] | Have fun,girls. don’t do anything I would do. | 玩得开心点 孩子们 不要做我想要做的事 |
[15:05] | Adam seems really laid-back. | 亚当真的很随和 |
[15:08] | Yeah,he’s pretty cool. | 是啊 他是挺不错的 |
[15:11] | Of course,everyone seems cool compared to Robo-Mom. | 当然了 跟她比谁都成好人了 |
[15:15] | Hey,you never told me. | 你还没告诉过我 |
[15:17] | What happened when you asked her about your real dad? | 那次你问她你生父是谁 后来怎么样了 |
[15:19] | She freaked out,just like I thought. | 她反应激烈 跟我想得一样 |
[15:22] | She wouldn’t tell me anything. | 她什么都不肯告诉我 |
[15:27] | There are other ways to find things out. | 能有其他办法查出来 |
[15:30] | Does your mom keep any old papers? | 你妈妈保存一些旧的东西吗 |
[15:32] | You know,letters,diaries? | 你知道 信件 日记什么的? |
[15:34] | Not that she shows me. | 她从来没给我看过 |
[15:36] | There’s stuff in the storage room upstairs, | 我们楼上有个储藏室 那里藏着些东西 |
[15:39] | But it’s locked,so forget about it. | 但是上锁了 还是别管它了 |
[15:45] | What kind of lock is it? | 什么样的锁? |
[15:51] | Oh,come on in. I was hoping you were Susan. | 请进 我以为是苏珊回来了 |
[15:54] | She’s not here? | 她不在? |
[15:55] | No,and she’s not answering her cell phone. where is she? | -是 她电话也不接 -她去哪儿了? |
[15:57] | Well,she had an appointment with this new obstetrician | 她说去见她新的妇产科医生了 |
[16:00] | Over on River Street,but she should be here by now. | 就在小河街那边 但是这会她也该回来了 |
[16:02] | Why would she see a doctor over there? | 她怎么到那看医生去了? |
[16:03] | That’s a terrible neighborhood. – it is? | -那是个很恐怖的地方 – 是吗 |
[16:05] | Yes. don’t you remember? | 是啊 你还记得吗 |
[16:06] | That’s where they murdered those two prostitutes last year. | 去年有两个妓女就是在那被谋杀的 |
[16:10] | We should help Mike with the food. | 我们应该帮迈克准备一下吃的 |
[16:13] | Knock,knock. we’re here. | 我们来了 |
[16:15] | Oh,good! | 好的 |
[16:16] | Katherine,I was hoping we’d get a chance to chat. | 凯瑟琳 我想我们终于有机会好好聊聊了 |
[16:19] | Open this now. | 把这个打开 |
[16:22] | Ugh. Susan’s parties are always such a snoozefest. | 苏珊的聚会总是那么无聊 |
[16:26] | The only thing people will be miming is | 唯一大家还会记得的就是 |
[16:28] | “get me the hell out of here.” | “让我离开这里” |
[16:30] | Aren’t you a little overdressed for charades? | 你是不是穿得有点过于隆重了 |
[16:32] | Oh,I thought that I’d look nice, | 我想我应该穿得漂亮点 |
[16:34] | Just in case we decided to… | 万一我们要… |
[16:38] | Oh,I don’t know– announce our engagement? | 宣布我们订婚的消息 |
[16:42] | We’re not announcing anything. | 我们什么也不宣布 |
[16:46] | It’s Susan and Mike’s party. | 这是苏珊和迈克的聚会 |
[16:48] | I do not want to make it all about us. | 我不想宣兵夺主 |
[16:51] | You’re right,darling. | 说的对 亲爱的 |
[16:54] | I may drop a few hints,though. | 尽管如此 我还是会做点暗示 |
[16:56] | Edie,let me be clear on this. | 伊迪 让我把话说清楚了 |
[16:57] | You are not to tell anyone about our engagement,got it? | 你不可以跟任何人说我们订婚了 明白吗? |
[17:01] | Fine. I won’t say a word. | 好吧 我什么都不说 |
[17:20] | Oh,this is fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[17:21] | You know Edward Ferber? – State Senator? | 你知道爱德华·费伯吧? – 州参议员? |
[17:24] | Yes. | 我知道 |
[17:25] | His wife just got picked up for shoplifting. | 他老婆刚刚因为入店行窃被捕 |
[17:29] | Why is that fantastic? | 这有什么 |
[17:31] | He was making noises | 他公开宣称 |
[17:32] | About going against me for governor. | 要在州长竞选中和我竞争 |
[17:34] | I guess the light-fingered Mrs.Ferber | 我想”手法灵巧”的费伯太太 |
[17:35] | Just put an end to that. | 将会给这一切划上句号 |
[17:37] | Why? it’s not like he shoplifted. | 为什么? 偷东西的又不是他 |
[17:39] | It doesn’t matter. it’s a scandal. | 那无所谓 这就是丑闻 |
[17:40] | You know what they do to poll numbers. – oh,that’s right. | -你要知道丑闻对选票的影响 -对 |
[17:43] | I was reading about that in “politics is boring” magazine. | 我刚好在那本”无聊政治”杂志上读过 |
[17:47] | I’m just glad I don’t have to worry | 我很庆幸我不用担心 |
[17:48] | About you pulling crap like that. – yeah,you’re lucky. | – 你做这样的事 – 你确实该庆幸 |
[17:56] | So where’s Lynette? | 勒奈特在哪? |
[17:57] | She’s usually your charades M.V.P. | 她一直是你们家猜谜游戏的最佳玩手 |
[18:00] | Ah,she wasn’t feeling so well, | 她身体有点不适 |
[18:02] | But,uh,you are still going down,Mister. | 但是你还是赢不了 |
[18:04] | It’s just a game,Tom– | 这只是个游戏 汤姆 |
[18:06] | A game you wish you never played. | 一个会让你再也不想玩的游戏 |
[18:08] | So much work… | 这么多活… |
[18:10] | Oh,hi,Gaby. | 你好 加布 |
[18:12] | Katherine and I were just talking about the old days. | 凯瑟琳和我正聊以前的事情呢 |
[18:15] | So when you were living with your aunt, | 那么你住在你姨妈家的时候 |
[18:17] | Was Dylan’s father with you? no,just me and Dylan. | -迪兰的父亲也和你们住一起吗 -没有 就我和迪兰 |
[18:21] | Were you widowed or divorced? | 那时候你是寡居还是离婚了? |
[18:25] | Actually,I prefer not to discuss my first marriage… | 说实话 我不想谈我之前那段婚姻… |
[18:29] | If you don’t mind. | 希望你们不会介意 |
[18:30] | Oh. well,we certainly didn’t mean to pry. | 我们并没有要窥探的意思 |
[18:35] | Let me just tidge that up for you. | 我给你再倒点酒 |
[18:38] | Hello,all. | 大家好 |
[18:40] | Ah,it’s so nice to see you. | 看到你们太高兴了 |
[18:43] | Some wine? | 来点红酒? |
[18:45] | Oh,no. | 不好 |
[18:48] | Oh,my contact slipped. | 我的隐形眼镜掉了 |
[18:52] | Edie,is that an engagement ring? | 伊迪 这是订婚戒指吗 |
[18:55] | Oh! uh,shoot. pretend you didn’t see that. | 糟了 你们假装没有看见 |
[18:59] | I promised my fianc? that I wouldn’t say a word | 我跟我未婚夫保证过的 在正式订婚之前 |
[19:01] | Until the official announcement. | 什么都不说 |
[19:05] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[19:09] | Gaby! sorry I’m late. | 加布 不好意思 我迟到了 |
[19:11] | Oh,My God! you made it. | 天啊 你也来了 |
[19:13] | That is such a beautiful dress. we’re gonna have so much fun. | 你这裙子真漂亮 今晚我们一定会玩得很愉快 |
[19:16] | You… come with me. | 你…跟我来 |
[19:21] | She’s got a ring! what? | -她戴着戒指 -什么 |
[19:23] | Edie–she’s wearing a big,honkin’ engagement ring | 伊迪 她戴着一个特别大的钻石订婚戒指 |
[19:25] | The size of a peach pit. hey,I didn’t get her a ring! | -足有一个桃子那么大 -我没给她买过戒指! |
[19:28] | Oh,so you’re not engaged? well,see,here’s the thing– | -那你们没订婚了? -听我说 事情是这样的 |
[19:32] | Oh,you gotta be kidding me! let me explain! | -你开什么玩笑 -听我解释 |
[19:34] | No,no,no. I am done with your explanations, | 不用了 什么都不用解释了 |
[19:36] | And I am done with “just give me two more weeks,baby.” | 也别说什么”我两周时间”这样的废话了 |
[19:38] | Whatever games you’re playing,i’m sick of it. we’re through. | 别再耍什么花样了 我受够了 我们结束了 |
[19:42] | So you’re just gonna go and live | 这么说你准备和维克托 |
[19:43] | Happily ever after with Victor,huh? | 白头偕老了是吧? |
[19:47] | You think Victor’s my only option? | 你认为维克托是我唯一的选择? |
[19:50] | Well,I got news for you,Carlos. | 那我告诉你 卡洛斯 |
[19:52] | I can have any guy I want,because this… | 什么样的男人都会臣服于我 因为它… |
[19:55] | Waits for no man. | 任何人都会被吸引 |
[20:05] | You bought yourself an engagement ring? | 你自己买了订婚戒指? |
[20:08] | It’s been three days,Carlos. how long was I supposed to wait? | 都过去三天了 卡洛斯 我还要等多久 |
[20:11] | You agreed not to say anything. | 你说过你什么都不会说的 |
[20:13] | Ah,but I didn’t agree not to wear anything. | 是 但是我可没说什么都不戴 |
[20:17] | Don’t worry. it wasn’t expensive. | 别担心 不是很贵 |
[20:20] | You can pay me back later. | 你可以以后再还给我 |
[20:22] | Count on it. | 我会的 |
[20:24] | And the whole time,I just kept thinking,this is Bree’s doctor. | 我就这么一直告诉自己 这是布里的医生 |
[20:28] | Bree recommended him. | 既然布里推荐他 |
[20:30] | He must be the best. | 他就肯定是最好的 |
[20:31] | So I didn’t worry when it was between a needle exchange | 所以即便那个地方两边只有 |
[20:34] | And the area’s only transvestite bookstore. | 针头交换所和易装癖者书店 |
[20:37] | And I ignored that my shoes stuck to the floor | 即便是我的鞋子被卡在地板里 |
[20:41] | And there was a cigarette machine | 即便是候诊室里居然有香烟贩卖机 |
[20:45] | But when I saw the ant traps on his speculum tray, | 但当我看到诊视镜面上的蚂蚁屎 |
[20:49] | I thought that you and I should have a talk. | 我觉得我们得好好谈谈 |
[20:51] | Oh,Susan,I am so sorry,and,of course, | 苏珊 真对不起 我肯定会赔偿你精神损失的 |
[20:53] | I will pay for the slashed tire and the stolen cell phone. – that is not the point! | – 我会赔偿被扎的轮胎和被偷的手机的 – 这不是重点 |
[20:57] | Why would you send me to somebody | 为什么你会让我去找那个 |
[20:59] | Who is obviously not your doctor? | 一看就不是你医生的人? |
[21:03] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[21:04] | Why not? | 为什么不能? |
[21:06] | Uh… it’s private. | 那是个秘密 |
[21:08] | You know what else is private? | 你知道还有样东西也是秘密吗 |
[21:09] | The parts of me that I’m pretty sure | 我确信我身上那部位 |
[21:11] | He snapped with his camera phone. | 已经被他用手机拍下了 |
[21:15] | I have a party to throw. I will deal with you later. | 我还得安排聚会 一会再跟你算帐 |
[21:24] | Look,al,she is totally out of control. | 听着 她已经失控了 |
[21:27] | I need her taken care of. | 我需要有人能看着她 |
[21:30] | Fine. I’ll see what I can do. | 好的 我想想办法 |
[21:34] | I promised my fianc? | 我答应过我的未婚夫 |
[21:35] | That I wouldn’t say a word until the official announcement. | 在正式宣布之前要保密 |
[21:39] | Adam,I feel the tag of my dress sticking out, | 亚当,我觉得我衣服的标签露出来了, |
[21:42] | And I can’t reach it. do you mind? | 我够不着 你能帮个忙吗 |
[21:44] | Oh,sure. | 没问题 |
[21:47] | There you go. | 好了 |
[21:48] | Ooh! I think I got a chill. | 我觉得凉凉的 |
[21:52] | Now let me see if I can give you one. oh,yeah, – it worked. | -你是不是也会呢 -真的会 |
[22:00] | We haven’t been here an hour, | 我们来了还没一个小时 |
[22:02] | And you’re already humiliating me?are we really having this conversation again? | -你就羞辱我? -我们真的还要谈这个吗 |
[22:05] | Oh,I guess you learned nothing from chicago. | 我猜你在芝加哥什么都没学到 |
[22:07] | For God sake,I was not flirting. | 上帝 我没有在调情 |
[22:09] | She asked me to fix her dress. yeah. I saw your face. | -她让我帮忙整正裙子 -是的 我看见你脸上的表情了 |
[22:12] | I could tell what a chore it was for you. – you know what? | -我知道你在想什么 -你知道吗 |
[22:15] | I think I’m a little behind you in the alcohol department. | 我觉得你喝多了 我跟不上你了 |
[22:17] | Let me go catch up. | 我也去再多喝点 |
[22:23] | I’m sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[22:24] | I,uh,didn’t mean to eavesdrop, | 我没想偷听的 |
[22:27] | But you really shouldn’t take this out on Adam. | 但是我觉得你不应该怪亚当 |
[22:29] | Gabrielle has a little bit of a reputation, | 加布丽尔在附近可是小有名气的 |
[22:32] | If you know what I mean. | 我想你也清楚 |
[22:34] | No,I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[22:37] | But I’d certainly like to. | 但是我很乐意听听 |
[22:39] | Okay,everybody,let the games begin. | 大家 一起来玩游戏了 |
[22:43] | Um,okay. I will be team captain one. | 我来当一号队长 |
[22:45] | Who wants to be captain number two? | 谁来当二号队长? |
[22:47] | I’ll do it. – Great. | – 我来 – 棒极了 |
[22:49] | Okay,you pick first. | 好 你先选 |
[22:51] | Oh,okay. | 好的 |
[22:53] | I will pick Adam. | 我选亚当 |
[22:57] | I pick Lynette. Where’s Lynette? | 我选勒奈特 她在哪儿? |
[23:00] | Uh,she really wanted to be here. | 她很想来 |
[23:02] | She’s just feeling too sick to party. | 但是病得实在厉害 |
[23:09] | That’s funny,isn’t it? | 很滑稽 不是吗 |
[23:10] | Are you kidding? it’s genius. he’s a sponge,but he talks! | 开什么玩笑 太搞笑了 他是块海绵 却在说话! |
[23:18] | Well,looks like somebody is feeling a little better. | 看样子有人感觉好点了 |
[23:21] | Yeah. I guess that anti-nausea medicine | 我猜那治疗反胃的药 |
[23:24] | Finally kicked in. | 终于起作用了 |
[23:26] | That must be it. | 肯定是 |
[23:31] | Orson.Carlos. | 奥森.卡洛斯 |
[23:35] | Um… husband in the room? | 你老公呢 |
[23:36] | Honey,I love you,but I wanna win. | 宝贝 我爱你 但是我想赢 |
[23:41] | You should pick Edie. | 你该选伊迪 |
[23:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:44] | The woman just tried to commit suicide. | 她刚试过自杀 |
[23:46] | Don’t make her last pick. she’s still fragile | 还很脆弱 别让她落到最后 |
[23:48] | Good point. Mike! | 说得对 迈克! |
[23:51] | Yes! let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[23:53] | No,no! wait,wait,wait. Gaby,you know how it works. | 不 不 等一下 加布 你知道游戏规则 |
[23:55] | Okay,first,I have to go over all the signals. | 首先 我们来复习一下所有的符号 |
[23:57] | Okay,so,um, | 好吧 那么 |
[23:59] | This is “Movie,” um,”TV”… | 这个是电影 电视 |
[24:03] | Where did you learn to do this? | 你在哪儿学的这个? |
[24:05] | When you live with a mother who constantly locks herself out, | 如果你妈也经常把自己反锁在门外 |
[24:07] | You develop certain skills. | 你也会学会的 |
[24:14] | I don’t know. maybe this is a sign we should stop. | 我不知道 也许这意味着我们该停下 |
[24:19] | What were you saying about signs? | 你说这是意味着? |
[24:24] | “a whole concept,” “person,” um,let’s see. | “整个概念” “人” 恩 让我想想 |
[24:27] | “Shakespeare,” “book,” and then if you do the signal for “book” | 莎士比亚 书 如果你表达书的同时 |
[24:32] | And you touch your heart,then that’s “poem.” | 用手指向心的位置 那就是诗了 |
[24:34] | Okay,when has anyone ever used a poem as a clue? yeah,come on. let’s play. | -谁用诗当过提示啊 -好 我们开始玩吧 |
[24:38] | Let’s play! | 开始 |
[24:41] | Yeah! Let’s play! | 没错 开始玩吧 |
[24:43] | hey honey, you made it. dips on Lynette. she’s on my team. | -亲爱的 你来了 -我选勒奈特 她是我这组的 |
[24:47] | that’s unfair. she’s like the charades ninja. | 这不公平 她可是猜谜女王 |
[24:50] | that’s me. the ninja. | 没错 那就是我 哈哈 |
[24:56] | sorry. I… | 不好意思 我… |
[24:58] | ok.I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[25:11] | Okay,go. shoe. | -好 开始 -鞋子 |
[25:13] | Sock. – working out. | – 袜子 – 做动作 |
[25:14] | Black. (victor) sole. | -黑色 -单只的 |
[25:15] | Itch. itch. scratch. oh. aah. | 痒 痒 抓痒 |
[25:18] | A blister. ha! | 水疱 |
[25:20] | Sounds like “blister.” – sister. kissed her. | -跟水泡发音像的 -姐妹 亲她 |
[25:22] | “Two Mules For Sister Sara”! | “烈女镖客”(电影名) |
[25:25] | Okay,22 seconds. lynette,you’re up. – come on,babe. | -不错 22秒 勒奈特 该你上了 -加油 宝贝 |
[25:30] | We’re 40 seconds down. we need you to make that time up. | 我们落后40秒 我们需要你来赶上 |
[25:33] | Who do you think you’re talking to? – Right on. | -你知道是在跟谁讲话吗 -好极了 |
[25:36] | All right. whoo! | 好啊 |
[25:39] | Ready? get set… go. | 准备好了吗 开始 |
[25:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:51] | Honey,clock’s ticking. | 亲爱的 时间 |
[25:53] | I know. just,this is a really hard one. | 我知道 只是 这个真的很难 |
[25:58] | Okay,come on,come on. what is–what is it? | 加油 加油 这个到底是什么 |
[25:59] | Is it a book? is it a movie? – movie. it’s a western. | -是一本书吗 还是一部电影 -电影 西部片子 |
[26:02] | No talking. sorry. | -不准说话 -对不起 |
[26:05] | Honey,start with the first word. | 亲爱的 从第一个词开始 |
[26:06] | How many syllables? | 有多少个音节? |
[26:14] | Ugh. one word. | 一个词 |
[26:16] | Sweetie,act it out. you’re really good at that. | 亲爱的 比划出来 你一向很擅长的 |
[26:21] | Okay,okay. whole idea. | 好的 好的 全部内容 |
[26:25] | Me. Edie. | 我 伊迪 |
[26:26] | Woman. blonde. bleach! | 女人 金发的 白肤的 |
[26:42] | “Hang ’em high”? | “高高吊起”? |
[26:43] | Yes! yes! | 对 对 |
[26:46] | Yes! | 对 |
[26:48] | Okay. well,I think it’s time for a break. | 好 我想是时候休息一下了 |
[26:51] | Good idea. yeah. | 好主意 |
[26:55] | You feeling okay? | 你感觉还好吗 |
[26:56] | Cause you’re… acting kinda spacey. | 因为你表演得…有点过火 |
[26:58] | Yeah,no,I’m good. | 不 我很好 |
[27:00] | Hey,do you think they have any grapes or lobster? | 你说这里有没有葡萄或是龙虾? |
[27:03] | Why–why don’t I go get you some coffee,hon? | 我给你来点咖啡怎么样? |
[27:07] | Uh,um,Orson? hmm? | 奥森? |
[27:09] | Hey,um,there’s a phone call for you at the house. | 家里有一通你的电话 |
[27:12] | You should probably take it. | 你最好去接一下 |
[27:14] | Uh,thanks. yeah. | 好的 谢谢 |
[27:26] | Hi. hello. | 你好 |
[27:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:29] | Oh,Tom. | 汤姆 |
[27:30] | Stella,what– what are you doing here? | 斯特拉 你来这里做什么? |
[27:32] | Uh… I made some brownies earlier, | 我之前做了一些巧克力饼 |
[27:36] | And I just… noticed they were missing. | 可我发现…它们不见了 |
[27:40] | Uh… Lynette didn’t bring them here,did she? | 勒奈特没有把它们拿过来吧? |
[27:44] | Why? is that a problem? | 怎么了? 有什么问题吗 |
[27:46] | It’s like chocolate love. oh! | 看上去像个巧克力爱心 |
[27:48] | Okay,wait,wait,wait. wait,wait,wait,wait,wait. | 等等 等等 |
[27:51] | Sorry,uh,don’t eat those. don’t eat those. sorry. | 对不起 别吃 别吃 |
[27:53] | Uh,no! ooh. bad batch. bad. bad,bad,bad. | 烤得不好 很糟 很糟 |
[27:57] | Whoa. sorry. full of trans fats. | 别吃 有大量的反式脂肪酸 |
[28:03] | Oh! Tom,watch it! I am sorry. | -汤姆 当心 -真抱歉 |
[28:06] | Oh,here. oh. let me get that. | 哦,这里. 让我帮你擦 |
[28:12] | It’s a little cold. | 有点冷 |
[28:14] | – Sorry. – it’s all right. | – 抱歉 – 没事 |
[28:16] | Would it be too much to ask you | 如果让你把手从我丈夫身上拿开 |
[28:16] | To keep your hands off my husband? | 会不会有点过分? |
[28:19] | What? I spilled my drink on him. | 什么 我不小心把酒打翻在他身上了 |
[28:21] | And you’re trying to make up for it by breast-feeding him? | 而你现在试图用你的胸部来补偿他? |
[28:23] | Uh,Katherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[28:25] | Look,lady,you need to calm down. | 女士 你需要冷静下来 |
[28:27] | You’re getting a reputation around here | 你已经因为你的无聊 |
[28:28] | for having a stick up your ass. | 在这一带小有名气了 |
[28:30] | Better that reputation than the one you’re toting around. – what do you mean by that? | -再怎么也比你在这一带的名声要强 -你什么意思? |
[28:34] | Okay,back to charades. – never mind. forget it. | -我们重新开始玩字谜吧 -别介意 把它忘了吧 |
[28:37] | Oh,no,no. tell me. what’s my “reputation”? | 不 不 告诉我 我的名声有什么问题? |
[28:41] | Am I smug and holier-than-thou? | 我是装模作样 自以为是么? |
[28:43] | Oh,no,wait. that’s you. | 噢 不对 等下 那是你 |
[28:46] | Let me be specific. | 我们把话说清楚 |
[28:48] | By “reputation,” I mean that you are the kind of woman | 所谓闲话 就是说 你是那种 |
[28:50] | that treats a man like a plaything, | 把男人当玩物的女人 |
[28:51] | Whether it’s my husband or let’s say… your teenage gardener? | 无论是对我丈夫或是…你年轻的花匠 |
[29:04] | Bree saw you slap your daughter. | 布里看见你打了你女儿一巴掌 |
[29:07] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[29:09] | Gaby! | 加布 |
[29:10] | Yeah,she asked about her father and then you smacked her. | 是的 她问起她的父亲而你给了她一巴掌 |
[29:13] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么那么做? |
[29:16] | This is the last thing that I will ever say to you. | 这将是我最后跟你说的一句话 |
[29:20] | Yes,I lost my temper with Dylan, | 是的 我对迪兰发了脾气 |
[29:22] | But her father is a horrible man. | 但她父亲是一个可怕的人 |
[29:24] | I want you to imagine the worst thing | 我希望你们去设想一下一个男人 |
[29:26] | That a father can do to his daughter. | 可以对自己女儿做出的最可怕的事 |
[29:28] | What was I supposed to tell Dylan about that,hmm? | 我怎么去跟迪兰讲这件事 |
[29:34] | I hope that satisfies everyone’s curiosity. | 我希望这满足了各位的好奇心 |
[29:45] | Oh,my god. | 天哪 |
[29:48] | “Hang ’em high” has three syllables. | “吊人索”有三个音节 |
[30:03] | I guess you… saw what happened down there. | 我猜你…看到了刚才发生的事 |
[30:06] | Yep. | 是的 |
[30:09] | Look,it was a long time ago, | 这是很久以前的事了 |
[30:11] | And–and it didn’t mean anything. | 不能说明任何问题 |
[30:13] | How many people know about this? | 有多少人知道这件事? |
[30:16] | Now or before tonight? | 现在还是在今晚之前? |
[30:21] | How many? | 多少人? |
[30:22] | Look,I know you’re upset. – I’m not upset. | -我知道你不开心 -我没有不开心 |
[30:25] | I’m just trying to work out how to spin this. | 我只是要想法把这事瞒住 |
[30:29] | Clearly,the boy was underage. | 很明显 那男孩未成年 |
[30:31] | Do you think money would shut him up? | 你觉得钱能让他闭嘴吗 |
[30:34] | Victor,really,I don’t think it’s a big deal. | 维克托 我不觉得这没什么大不了 真的 |
[30:37] | Hmm. that’s because you’re not me. | 因为你不是我 |
[30:48] | Okay,you’ve got to remember this. | 好了 你得记好这个 |
[30:50] | This is Bodsworth. you took him everywhere. | 这是堡兹沃斯 你去哪都带着它 |
[30:53] | No,I think I’d remember a bear that ugly. | 不 要真是的话 我肯定会对这么丑的熊有印象 |
[30:55] | Well,clearly,it’s yours. | 但很明显 这就是你的 |
[30:57] | Your mom kept it all these years, | 你妈妈这几年都留着它 |
[30:58] | And he’s here in your old room. | 它就在这里 你原来的房间 |
[31:01] | Wait. this was my old room? | 等等 这是我原来的房间? |
[31:05] | My Mom told me I’m in my old room down the hall. | 我妈说我原来的房间在下面门厅里 |
[31:07] | No,this was your room. what are you talking about? | 不 这才是你的房间 你在胡说什么 |
[31:10] | Evening,Girls. | 晚上好 女孩们 |
[31:13] | Hey. how was the party? | 聚会玩的好吗 |
[31:17] | It was lovely. | 很有趣 |
[31:19] | I think your mother would like you home to help clean up. | 我想你妈妈想让你回家帮忙打扫 |
[31:34] | I’m sorry,mom. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[31:37] | It’s okay,sweetie. | 没关系 宝贝 |
[31:44] | But I don’t want you seeing that girl anymore. | 但我不想让你再和她见面 |
[32:00] | Orson,honey,where have you been? | 奥森 亲爱的 你去哪了 |
[32:02] | We got a call from Danielle’s doctor. | 丹妮尔的医生打来电话 |
[32:05] | Apparently,her fall caused a placental abruption, | 看样子 跌倒使她胎盘早剥 |
[32:07] | Where the placenta separates from the uterus. Oh,My God. | -胎盘从子宫中脱离 -天哪 |
[32:10] | Now they said not to panic. there are degrees of this. | 医生说别慌 这个也有不同的程度 |
[32:13] | They’re doing a sonogram,then they’re gonna call us. | 现在正给她做超声波 等会再给我们电话 |
[32:16] | I can’t wait that long. I have to be with her. | 我等不及 我要去陪她 |
[32:19] | Okay. I’ll get your purse. hmm? | 好的 我去给你拿包 |
[32:25] | What do you think you’re doing? you can’t leave yet. | 你在干嘛 你现在不能走 |
[32:28] | Something’s come up. we’ll talk tomorrow. | 我有事 我们明天再谈 |
[32:29] | No,we’ll talk now. | 不 我们现在就谈 |
[32:30] | You still owe me an explanation for that scuzzy gyno, you sent me to. | 你还没说清楚 为什么让我去看那个肮脏的妇科医生 |
[32:33] | I said I was sorry. For God sakes,Susan, | 我道过歉了 看在老天的份上 苏珊 |
[32:36] | Not everything is about you. | 不是什么都关你的事 |
[32:41] | Oh,I know this night has been a complete disaster, | 我知道今晚是个十足的灾难 |
[32:44] | But all in all,it’s still your best party ever. | 但总的来说 这仍是你办的最好的聚会 |
[33:05] | I’m confused. | 我不明白 |
[33:07] | Ow! now I’m confused,and my head hurts. | 现在我不明白 而且头痛 |
[33:09] | That’s for letting Edie think you’re engaged. and the kiss? | -这是因为你让伊迪认为你们订婚了 -这个吻呢 |
[33:14] | When you saw me flirting,you smashed a glass. | 当你看到我跟别人调情时 摔了个杯子 |
[33:17] | When Victor heard I had an affair, | 当维克托听说我有外遇时 |
[33:19] | He started crunching poll numbers. | 他开始算他的选票数 |
[33:23] | I need a man who cares enough to explode | 我需要一个男人真的关心我 |
[33:26] | When he thinks he’s gonna lose me. | 当他认为将要失去我的时候会爆发的那种男人 |
[33:29] | I don’t just love you. ilovethe way you love me. | 我不仅爱你 我还爱你爱我的方式 |
[33:35] | So we’re back on? | 那我们和好了? |
[33:37] | See you Thursday. | 周四见 |
[33:56] | Al,what have you got for me? | 阿尔,有什么消息给我? |
[33:58] | I think I found a way to make this happen, | 我觉得有办法处理它了 |
[34:00] | But it might take a week or two to line everything up. | 但可能要一两周来安排好 |
[34:03] | Fantastic. | 太好了 |
[34:05] | I’ll call you when it’s done. Shirley? | 事成之后我打给你 雪莉 |
[34:11] | Can you make some copies of the britt file? | 帮我复印几份布利特的材料好吗 |
[34:23] | Seen Gaby? | 看见加布没? |
[34:25] | Uh,yeah,in the bathroom upstairs. | 是的 在楼上的洗手间 |
[34:27] | Tell me something. | 跟我说说 |
[34:30] | When you found out that kid who you were paying | 当你发现你花钱雇来 |
[34:33] | To mow your lawn was doing your wife, | 给你割草的小子和你老婆上床 |
[34:36] | How did you not kill him? | 你怎么没把他干掉? |
[34:39] | Well,I wanted to at first,but… | 开始我也这么想 但是… |
[34:42] | Hey,we’re all human,right? we gotta forgive and forget. | 我们都是人 对吧? 我们要学会原谅和宽恕 |
[34:46] | You’re a very understanding man. | 你倒是宽宏大量 |
[34:48] | If she pulled something like that on me, | 如果她对我做出这种事 |
[34:50] | That guy wouldn’t be around for long. | 那小子就死定了 |
[34:54] | Yeah,but no woman’s worth going to jail for,right? | 是 但不至于为了女人进监狱吧 |
[34:57] | If you have enough money, | 如果你有足够的钱 |
[34:58] | It’s not that hard to make someone disappear. | 让某人消失不是难事 |
[35:06] | Let’s go,honey. | 我们走 甜心 |
[35:08] | Night,Carlos. | 晚安 卡洛斯 |
[35:30] | Darling,what are you doing? | 亲爱的 你干嘛呢 |
[35:31] | I have to bring this DVD player to Danielle. | 我必须得给丹妮尔带着DVD |
[35:34] | Honey,we really have to go. | 亲爱的 我们必须得走了 |
[35:36] | It’ll just take a few seconds. these damn cords… | 只要几秒 该死的绳子… |
[35:39] | Sweetheart,it’s a long drive. – It’s the only thing she asked for. | -亲爱的 路很远 -这是她唯一要的东西 |
[35:49] | Yes. hello? | 喂 你好 |
[35:51] | Hello,doctor. | 你好 医生 |
[35:53] | How is she? | 她怎么样? |
[35:59] | Thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[36:00] | Oh,My God. | 噢 天啊 |
[36:02] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[36:18] | Kids are all tucked in. | 孩子们都上床了 |
[36:19] | They’re sleeping like angels. | 睡得很安详 |
[36:22] | Great. Did you put quaaludes in their cocoa? | 好极了 你没把安眠药放到他们的可乐里? |
[36:25] | Could you check on ’em for me,please? | 麻烦你帮我去看看他们 |
[36:30] | So how was the party? | 玩的怎样? |
[36:31] | You drugged me. | 你给我下药 |
[36:33] | Oh. just a little. | 只是一点点 |
[36:35] | What is wrong with you? | 你在干什么 |
[36:36] | I told you,I didn’t want any pot. | 我给你说过了 我一点也不想用大麻 |
[36:39] | Before you slap me around,let me ask you something. | 在你骂我之前 让我问你句话 |
[36:43] | Do you feel better? | 感觉好点没? |
[36:46] | That’s not the point. | 这不是关键 |
[36:46] | And what were you thinking,using my son as a drug mule? | 你怎么想得出让我儿子当毒骡 |
[36:49] | He didn’t know what was going on, | 他不知道怎么回事 |
[36:51] | And why are you making such a big deal about it? | 你又为什么要这么大惊小怪呢 |
[36:57] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你点事情 |
[36:58] | Do you remember what I wore to the junior prom | 你记不记得大学三年级舞会我穿的什么? |
[37:01] | Or what part I had in the play that year? | 或者在那年的表演里我扮的是什么角色? |
[37:04] | Who remembers that stuff? | 谁记得那种事? |
[37:07] | Parents who weren’t stoned. | 清醒的父母都记得 |
[37:10] | My whole childhood passed in a blur | 我整个童年都是昏暗的 |
[37:12] | Because you were medicating yourself– | 就因为你自己”治疗”自己 |
[37:15] | Pot when you were sick,booze when you weren’t. | 有病就抽大麻 没病就酗酒 |
[37:18] | I am not going to do that. | 我不会那样做 |
[37:19] | I won’t miss a second of my kids’ lives, | 我不会错过自己孩子生命中的每一秒 |
[37:22] | Not if I can avoid it. | 只要我可以做到 |
[37:24] | Well,I’d say I’m sorry,but I’m not. | 我想说我很抱歉 但我不会 |
[37:30] | You’re a mom. you know, | 你也是母亲 你知道 |
[37:33] | There’s nothing worse than watching your kids suffer, | 没有什么事比眼见着自己孩子受苦更难受了 |
[37:37] | And seeing you… act all goofy, | 而看着你…一直傻笑 |
[37:41] | Watching that cartoon,well… | 看着动画 那… |
[37:45] | It was probably the high point of my trip. | 真是我到这里来最高兴的时候 |
[37:50] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[37:54] | But if you ever pull something like this again… | 不过如果你再敢… |
[37:57] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[37:59] | Okay. well… | 好 |
[38:03] | I think I’ll turn in. | 我去睡了 |
[38:07] | Yenta. | 长舌妇 |
[38:09] | What? | 什么 |
[38:10] | Junior year,you were yenta in “Fiddler On The Roof.” | 高三 你在”屋顶上的小提琴手” 里演长舌妇 |
[38:14] | You remembered. | 你记得 |
[38:16] | Yeah. there are some performances so bad, | 当然 有些表演太差 |
[38:19] | Even alcohol can’t block them out. | 就是酒精也屏蔽不了 |
[38:33] | Bree? | 布里? |
[38:37] | Can we call a truce,please? | 我们停战 好吗 |
[38:43] | So you know I’m not bluffing,um, | 你知道的 我不是虚情假意的人 |
[38:46] | I brought cake. | 我带了蛋糕 |
[38:51] | I am so sorry that I snapped at you tonight. | 我很抱歉我冲你发火了 |
[38:54] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[38:57] | I just wanna know what’s going on. | 我只想知道究竟发生了什么 |
[39:00] | Ever since you’ve been pregnant, | 自从你怀孕 |
[39:02] | There’s been this wall between us. | 感觉我们之间总是隔着什么 |
[39:04] | It’s like something’s changed,and I don’t know why. | 就好像有些事变了 我却不知道原因 |
[39:08] | Did I do something to offend you? | 是不是我做了什么事冒犯你了 |
[39:13] | It’s not about you. | 不是你的原因 |
[39:14] | I’ve just been going through some things. | 只是最近我正经历一些事情 |
[39:19] | Like what? I mean,come on. just tell me. | 比如? 来吧 跟我说说 |
[39:22] | We share everything. | 我们什么都分享的 |
[39:25] | Okay. um… | 好吧… |
[39:29] | I haven’t told anybody this,but… | 我没跟任何人说过 但是… |
[39:35] | It’s,uh,about the baby. | 这…与肚里的孩子有关 |
[39:40] | There have been some complications. | 这很复杂 |
[39:43] | Oh,no. | 不 |
[39:45] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[39:47] | Yeah,everything’s fine,but,uh, | 是的 一切都好 但是 |
[39:48] | There was just a time where I thought I might lose it. | 只是有段时间我很怕就要失去它了 |
[39:51] | Oh,my god. and there I was, | 我的天 我还在那… |
[39:54] | Just bugging you about your doctor. | 一股脑地抱怨你那医生 |
[39:56] | I am so sorry. you should’ve just told me. | 我很抱歉 你本该直接告诉我 |
[39:59] | No,you’re pregnant,too. | 不 你也是孕妇 |
[40:00] | I’m not gonna tell you anything that’s gonna worry you. | 我不想说这些让你担心 |
[40:03] | Oh,are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑? |
[40:04] | It’s the first baby I’ve had in 17 years. | 这是我17年来的第一个孩子 |
[40:06] | You know,I could not possibly be more freaked out. mm. | 你要知道 我心烦意乱透了 |
[40:09] | This morning,I caught Mike building a crib. | 今早 我发现迈克在做婴儿床 |
[40:13] | No. this early? | 不是吧 这么早? |
[40:14] | Yeah! I-I wanted to scream. | 对 我…我想尖叫 |
[40:17] | You know,are you nuts? do you just wanna jinx it? | 你傻啊? 你想让孩子倒霉吗 |
[40:21] | This is what we get for having kids at our age– | 我们这个年纪怀孕就这样 |
[40:23] | Anxiety,terror. | 焦虑 害怕 |
[40:26] | It’s just gonna get worse. | 以后还会更糟 |
[40:28] | Do you know,when our babies go to college, | 你知道 当孩子们上大学的时候 |
[40:31] | We’ll be like… | 我们会… |
[40:33] | Dead? | 死? |
[40:36] | If we’re lucky. | 幸运的话 |
[40:42] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[40:43] | Pregnant gals,eating cake and bitchin’. | 孕妇死党 吃蛋糕 抱怨 |
[40:47] | It’s kinda nice,huh? | 也不错 不是吗 |
[40:50] | It really is. | 确实 |
[40:59] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[41:01] | The hospital called. my aunt’s ready to come home. | 医院来电说 我姨妈可以回家了 |
[41:04] | And you want her to stay in here? | 你想让她待这儿? |
[41:06] | Yeah. I think making this room off-limits was a mistake. | 对 我认为不让她来是错误的 |
[41:10] | If I want Dylan to focus on other things, | 如果想转移迪兰的注意力 |
[41:14] | I really need to make it less intriguing | 我得让这事变得不那么有吸引力 |
[41:18] | Speaking of intriguing, | 说到吸引力 |
[41:21] | What were you thinking last night? | 昨晚你到底怎么想的? |
[41:24] | What? | 什么 |
[41:25] | Come on. “the worst thing a father could do”? | 别装傻 “父亲能做的最坏的事”? |
[41:28] | You realize what people are gonna think. | 你意识到人们会怎么想吗 |
[41:30] | Yeah. they’re gonna be very uncomfortable, | 没错 他们会很局促 |
[41:34] | And uncomfortable people don’t ask questions. | 而局促的人就不会再探究 |
[41:49] | All children love games. | 孩子们都爱游戏 |
[41:54] | But children grow up, | 但他们会长大 |
[41:56] | And then they find new games to play. | 然后找到新的游戏 |
[42:00] | They pretend to be well so their families won’t worry. | 他们假装没事 不让家人担心 |
[42:07] | They lie to their lovers | 他们对爱人 |
[42:08] | About where they go in the afternoon. | 谎称下午的去向 |
[42:12] | So anyway,that’s why it was so great. oh! | 无论如何 这就是它为什么这么棒的原因 |
[42:15] | They invent stories to hide the truth from their friends. | 他们编造故事 对朋友隐瞒真相 |
[42:17] | I got it,I got it. oh,one more. here you go. | 捡到了 再一个 还有一个 给你 |
[42:21] | Yes… | 是的… |
[42:24] | Everyone has fun playing games, | 每个人都会从游戏中得到快乐 |
[42:29] | Right up until the moment… | 直到… |
[42:33] | Someone gets hurt. | 有人受伤的那一刻 |