时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The new neighbor… oh,My God. Katherine. | 新的邻居… 天哪 凯瑟琳 |
[00:05] | Turned out to be an old friend of Susan’s… | 原来是苏珊的一个老朋友… |
[00:08] | And that pine tree in the back yard… it’s my pride and joy. | -还有后院的松树… -那是我的骄傲和快乐之源 |
[00:12] | Who had a problem making new friends. | 结交新朋友时并不顺利 |
[00:14] | Oh,it absolutely kills me to have to ask you to cut it down. | 让我难以启齿的是我不得不让你把它砍了 |
[00:17] | Her daughter couldn’t recall the past. | 她女儿失去了以前的记忆 |
[00:20] | I’m Julie’s mom. who’s Julie again? | -我是朱莉的妈妈 -问一句朱莉是谁? |
[00:21] | Your best friend when you were little. | 你小时候最好的朋友 |
[00:23] | But her husband had news for Susan. – you’re pregnant. | -但她丈夫给苏珊带来了新消息 -你怀孕了 |
[00:27] | Lynette revealed her condition. – I have cancer. | -勒奈特公开了自己的情况 -我得了癌症 |
[00:31] | Gaby and Carlos began a secret affair. | 加布和卡洛斯开始了地下情 |
[00:33] | Can you get away tonight? are you serious? | -你今天晚上能出来吗 -你是认真的吗 |
[00:35] | And Edie uncovered a secret of another sort. | 伊迪发现了另一个秘密 |
[00:39] | Why didn’t you ever tell me | 你怎么从来没告诉过我 |
[00:40] | About your offshore bank account– | 你有一个海外银行帐户 |
[00:41] | The one with $10 million in it? | 里面有一千万美金? |
[00:46] | The great crime wave hit wisteria lane | 一个星期二的下午 |
[00:49] | On a Tuesday afternoon. | 一场风波席卷了柴藤郡 |
[00:51] | That’s when residents found their barbecues upended… | 有人发现自家的烤架被人撞倒 |
[00:56] | Their clean laundry trampled… | 洗干净的衣服被踩脏 |
[01:00] | And their skateboards missing. | 滑板不翼而飞 |
[01:04] | Naturally, everyone began to ask | 大家自然都想知道 |
[01:07] | Who could be responsible for such carnage. | 这究竟是谁干的 |
[01:10] | The answer lay in the home of a neighbor | 而答案就在一位邻居的家中 |
[01:14] | Who,20 minutes earlier, had been engaging in… | 他20分钟前 |
[01:17] | An altogether different type of crime. | 正陷入在完全不同的风波之中 |
[01:20] | Oh,I gotta get back. | 我得回去了 |
[01:22] | I told Edie I was just going for a jog. | 我跟伊迪说我去跑步 |
[01:25] | Do I look sweaty enough for a 5-mile run? | 我身上出的汗 看起来像不像跑过5公里的? |
[01:27] | Yeah. unfortunately, it’s my sweat. | 像 只不过那都是我的汗 |
[01:30] | Mmm. mmm. when are you gonna dump her? | 你什么时候甩掉她 |
[01:33] | It’s complicated, okay? | 事情没那么简单 |
[01:36] | Besides,I don’t see you in any big hurry | 而且 你也没有急着 |
[01:39] | To dump Victor. | 把维克托甩掉的意思 |
[01:41] | Generally speaking, | 一般来说 |
[01:42] | Women don’t leave their husbands for guys who have girlfriends. | 女人不会为了一个有女友的男人而离开自己的丈夫 |
[01:45] | Just boot the bitch. what are you afraid of? | 把那贱人踢了 你怕什么 |
[01:47] | Hey,I am not afraid of– | 我没有… |
[01:50] | Oh,My God! | 完蛋了! |
[01:53] | What the hell’s the matter with you? | 你到底出什么毛病了 |
[01:55] | Edie! | 是伊迪! |
[01:59] | Gaby,you in there? okay. | 加布 你在吗? |
[02:01] | One second! | 马上来 |
[02:10] | Edie! what brings you here? | 伊迪 什么风把你吹来了? |
[02:12] | I’m looking for Carlos. he went for a run, | 我在找卡洛斯 他说去跑步 |
[02:14] | But it was hours ago. sorry. haven’t seen him. | -都一个小时了 -抱歉 我没见到他 |
[02:17] | Really? because Ida Greenberg said that she thought | 真的吗 艾达·格林博格说 |
[02:20] | She saw him on your porch. | 她在你的走廊里见他了 |
[02:21] | Uh,that’s impossible,because he’s there! there he is! | 那不可能 因为他就在那边 就在那里 |
[02:24] | What? | 什么 |
[02:25] | Carlos! he’s at your house. | 卡洛斯 他到你家了 |
[02:29] | Oh, he just let himself in. oh. | 他进门了 |
[02:31] | There you go. he’s home. | 回去吧 他到家了 |
[02:33] | Okay. well,thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[02:39] | You told her I was at home. | 你告诉她我回家了 |
[02:41] | So? | 对啊? |
[02:42] | So I’m not at home. I’m here. | 然后我没在啊 我在这儿啊 |
[02:43] | What the hell am I supposed to do? | 那我到底该怎么办? |
[02:49] | Edie! Edie,wait! | 伊迪 等一下! |
[02:51] | Wait,wait,wait! don’t go! | 等 等 等等 先别走 |
[02:53] | Don’t go! why? | -别走 -为什么? |
[02:55] | Uh,you,uh, have a birthday coming up, | 你的生日就要到了 |
[03:00] | And,uh,I don’t know what to get ya. | 我不知道要给你买什么 |
[03:10] | Or maybe a coffeepot | 咖啡壶怎么样 |
[03:12] | Or scented hangers | 或者香味衣架 |
[03:15] | Or… a nice clock radio. | 或者…一个不错的时钟收音机 |
[03:18] | Gaby,I don’t have time for this. | 加布 我可没时间耗在这儿 |
[03:19] | Why don’t you just surprise me? | 你干嘛不给我一个惊喜呢 |
[03:21] | Uh,wait,but don’t go! | 等下 不要走啊 |
[03:23] | I-I need a little more guidance! | 我需要你的指点 |
[03:50] | Damn it,boys! you should not be screwing around in the streets! | 见鬼 谁让你们在大街上乱跑的 |
[03:54] | Somebody’s gonna get hurt! | 出事怎么办 |
[04:19] | Carlos! | 卡洛斯 |
[04:23] | Can you believe this? someone broke into our house. | 你能相信吗 有人破门而入 |
[04:27] | Oh,My God. | 天哪 |
[04:30] | And so ended the great crime wave on wisteria lane. | 柴藤郡这场风波就这样结束了 |
[04:35] | No one ever found out who was responsible… | 没人找得出事件的元凶是谁… |
[04:39] | Ew. honey,you’re all sweaty. go clean up. | 宝贝 你全身都是汗 去洗洗吧 |
[04:43] | Because it was an inside job. | 因为是自己人在搞鬼 |
[05:01] | You will never see despair here… | 在这里你绝不会看到绝望 |
[05:04] | Or rage. | 或者是愤怒 |
[05:08] | You will never see the tiniest bit of regret. | 你绝不会看到哪怕一丝丝的懊悔 |
[05:16] | You see,the people who live here have learned | 你看 住在这里的人们 |
[05:19] | There is one sure way of hiding their secrets… – hey. | 都学会了一样可靠的方法来避免 – 嘿 |
[05:22] | From their neighbors. | 他们的邻居发现自己的秘密 |
[05:24] | That’s why,in the suburbs, there is nothing more deceptive | 这就是为什么在这里 笑容比任何东西 |
[05:29] | Than a smile. | 都具有欺骗性 |
[05:34] | So what did Julie say, exactly? | 朱莉到底说了什么? |
[05:37] | She said Dylan’s not the same girl. | 她说迪伦不是以前那个女孩了 |
[05:39] | Not the same girl like she’s changed, | 是说她性格脾气变了 |
[05:41] | Or not the same girl because she’s been replaced by a robot? – I know it sounds weird, | 还是说她被改造成机器人了? – 我知道这听起来很奇怪 |
[05:45] | But Julie says Dylan does not remember anything | 但朱莉说迪伦一点都不记得 |
[05:48] | About living here. | 她曾经在这里住过 |
[05:49] | Well, maybe she blocked it out. | 可能她丧失了那段记忆 |
[05:51] | Did something bad happen to her when she was young? I’m not sure. | -她小时候发生过什么可怕的事吗 -我也不太肯定 |
[05:54] | But there was something odd about the way they left. | 但他们那时候搬走是有些古怪 |
[05:57] | So… | 你们… |
[05:59] | If it isn’t the early morning gossip brigade. | 如果这不是清晨流言座谈会的话 |
[06:01] | Who are we dishing today? uh,Susan. | -说谁呢? -苏珊 |
[06:07] | She’s standing right there. | 她不就站在那儿嘛 |
[06:11] | Oh,My God. have you been there this whole time? | 天啊 你一直都站在这吗 |
[06:16] | Anyway,I wanted to talk to you girls about Lynette. | 好了 我想和你们谈谈勒奈特 |
[06:20] | What about her? well,since she’s been so tired from chemo, | -她怎么了 -她做化疗很辛苦 |
[06:22] | I thought it’d be nice if we did something for her, | 所以我想我们可以为她做些什么 |
[06:24] | Like bring her lunch? | 比如 给她送午饭? |
[06:26] | Uh,that sounds great. – yeah,let’s do it. | -这主意听起来很棒 -是啊 那我们就行动吧 |
[06:29] | Um,Gaby,why don’t you bring your vegetable lasagna? | 加布 你带上你的蔬菜千层面吧 |
[06:32] | Susan,you do beverages, | 苏珊 你搞定饮料 |
[06:33] | And,uh,Katherine,why don’t you bring a simple green salad? | 凯瑟琳 你就带份简单的蔬菜色拉吧 |
[06:36] | I’d rather bring dessert. | 我更愿意带甜点 |
[06:38] | Oh,no need,dear. I always bring dessert. | 没必要了 亲爱的 我一直带甜点的 |
[06:42] | Oh,I’m thinking my lemon meringue pie. | 我已经在打算带我的柠檬蛋白派了 |
[06:44] | Oh,yum. | 好吃 |
[06:45] | Yeah,here’s the thing. the movers lost my salad bowl. | 是这样的 搬运工把我的色拉碗给弄丢了 |
[06:48] | My pie plates, on the other hand– | 还有我的派饼碟 |
[06:50] | Will not be needed. | 没有必要了 |
[06:52] | As I said, I always bring dessert. | 我说了 我一直带甜点的 |
[07:01] | I know. | 对了 |
[07:02] | I will lend you my salad bowl. | 我借你我的色拉碗吧 |
[07:04] | You really don’t wanna miss bree’s pie. it’s perfect. | 你绝对不想错过布里的派 可以用完美来形容 |
[07:10] | Who am I to argue with perfection? | 那还用说吗 |
[07:13] | Sorry. it’s just,something has been driving me crazy. | 抱歉 就是有点东西让我受不了 |
[07:20] | Now you’re perfect. | 现在你完美了 |
[07:31] | D-does it hurt? | 那…疼吗? |
[07:34] | It’s a little uncomfortable, but I’m fine. | 是有点不舒服 但我很好 |
[07:36] | Take a card. | 抽张牌吧 |
[07:41] | Hey,I told you I’m collecting queens. | 我告诉过你我在等Q |
[07:43] | Pay attention. | 专心点 |
[07:45] | You remember we played this | 你还记得吗 |
[07:47] | When you were in labor with parker? | 那是你在生帕克时我们也打扑克? |
[07:49] | 42 hours without meds. | 42小时没有用药 |
[07:52] | I’ll never forget what a trouper you were. | 我永远不会忘记 你是个多么坚强的斗士 |
[07:54] | Well,let’s not compose my eulogy just yet. | 好了 先别急着给我谱写颂词 |
[07:57] | I’m still troupin’. | 我还在战斗着呢 |
[07:59] | Take a card. | 抽牌吧 |
[08:01] | Right. | 好的 |
[08:03] | It’s funny. | 真是有趣啊 |
[08:04] | We played cards on our honeymoon the day that it rained. | 度蜜月时 我们在下雨的那天也打牌了 |
[08:08] | Do you remember that? we–we lit a fire– | 你还记得吗 我们…还点起了火 |
[08:10] | You’re doing it again. | 你又来了 |
[08:14] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:17] | Hey,I told you I’m collecting queens. | 我告诉过你我在凑集Q的 |
[08:19] | Shoot. that’s right. | 哎呀 对了 |
[08:22] | Oh,My God. are you letting me win? | 天哪 你在故意让我赢吗 |
[08:25] | I just wanna make you feel good. | 我只想让你开心 |
[08:27] | By taking all the fun out of the kill? | 就靠故意输给我吗 |
[08:29] | Honey,I’m sorry. it’s just… | 亲爱的 对不起 我只是… |
[08:33] | I love you so much. | 我真的很爱你 |
[08:37] | Out. | 出去 |
[08:39] | What? | 你说什么 |
[08:40] | You are supposed to be distracting me, | 你本应该分散我的注意力的 |
[08:42] | Not depressing the hell out of me. | 而不是在这让我沮丧消沉 |
[08:44] | You’re kicking me out of chemo? | 你要把我从化疗中赶出来? |
[08:46] | I’ll see you at home. | 回家再见 |
[08:51] | Honey,I’m your ride. | 亲爱的 我要载你回去的 |
[08:53] | Just go. I’ll cab it. | 走吧 我自己打的 |
[08:56] | There’s that trouper that I admire so much. | 这就是我最最敬仰的 |
[08:59] | Out! | 滚出去 |
[09:12] | Carlos! Hi! | 卡洛斯 |
[09:16] | Hey, there’s my birthday girl. | 我的小寿星来了 |
[09:19] | It’s a nice car. | 这辆车真不错 |
[09:21] | We got company? | 你找来了伙伴? |
[09:22] | No. | 没有 |
[09:23] | Then whose is it? | 那么这是谁的? |
[09:26] | It’s… your birthday present to me. surprise! | 这是…你给我的生日礼物 惊喜吧 |
[09:32] | A car. I was gonna get you earrings. | 一辆车吗 我打算给你一副耳环呢 |
[09:36] | So? get ’em. | 那就买啊 |
[09:38] | And I will drive around with the top down | 然后我把顶蓬拉下去 在附近转转 |
[09:41] | So everyone can see them. | 让每个人都看得到 |
[09:43] | Edie,I can’t afford this. | 伊迪 这个我买不起 |
[09:44] | Of course you can | 你当然买得起 |
[09:46] | Just move some of your offshore money onshore. | 把你海外的钱转点回来不就是了 |
[09:49] | I told you, that account was a secret, | 我告诉过你 那是个秘密帐户 |
[09:52] | Which it’s not gonna be for long | 如果我开始买八万的车 |
[09:53] | If I start buying $80,000 cars. | 那就不再是秘密了 |
[09:58] | Now I’m sensing that this little nest egg of yours | 现在我感觉你那钱 |
[10:01] | Is a teensy bit illegal. | 是非法得来的吧 |
[10:05] | Where’d it come from? | 你是从哪弄来的? |
[10:06] | You don’t need to know that, and the I.R.S. doesn’t,either. | 你不需要知道 美国国税局也不需要知道 |
[10:09] | You want me to go to jail? | 你想让我坐牢吗 |
[10:12] | Goodness,Carlos. | 天呐 卡洛斯 |
[10:13] | I-I had no idea that your situation was so… | 我…没意识到你的处境是… |
[10:18] | Precarious. | 如此危险 |
[10:20] | Well… I guess | 好吧…我想 |
[10:23] | I’ll just have to take this back to the dealership. | 我得把车开回经销店了 |
[10:27] | Thank you for understanding, babe. | 谢谢你能理解 宝贝 |
[10:31] | Look,if… if you don’t want the earrings, | 如果…你不想要耳环 |
[10:33] | Just pick something else out instead. | 可以买点别的东西 |
[10:36] | Just not too extravagant. | 只是不要太奢侈 |
[10:39] | Don’t worry. I have a thought, | 别担心 我有数 |
[10:41] | And it’s right in your price range. | 绝对是你支付得起的 |
[11:11] | Hey,Katherine. what’s going on? | 凯瑟琳 发生什么事了? |
[11:12] | Why is there a moving van in your driveway? | 你门前怎么停了一辆搬家车? |
[11:15] | Oh,I meant to call you. I,uh… | 我本想告诉你们的 我… |
[11:17] | It’s just been so nuts. I got a new job… In Chicago. | 只是一切都乱七八糟的 我找了份新工作 在芝加哥 |
[11:21] | What? you’re just leaving, like that? | 什么? 你打算就这样离开这? |
[11:23] | I know! it’s crazy,huh? | 我明白 这很疯狂 是吧 |
[11:25] | I really wish I had time to talk, | 我真想跟你们好好聊聊 |
[11:26] | But I gotta finish packing. – oh,whoa. no,hang on. | -可我得收拾行李 -等等 |
[11:28] | Let me just run and get Julie so she can say good-bye to Dylan. – oh, we’re really in a rush. | 让我跑回去叫朱莉来跟迪兰道个别 – 我们真的很赶时间 |
[11:32] | I don’t think we’re gonna have time– | 我想我们没时间 |
[11:35] | Th-that’s okay,guys! keep packing! I’ll clean it up! | 没关系 继续收拾 我会打扫干净的 |
[11:39] | Katherine? | 凯瑟琳? |
[11:41] | Are you okay? | 没事吧? |
[11:42] | You seem a little jumpy. | 你看上去有些不安 |
[11:45] | I just had a-a long night, and I–I have a lot to do. | 我只是没睡好 而且有很多事要做 |
[11:50] | I’m really gonna miss you. | 我会很想你们的 |
[11:59] | Katherine,hi. | 凯瑟琳 |
[12:01] | Oh,uh,I brought you that salad bowl. | 噢 我把沙拉碗给你拿过来了 |
[12:03] | Oh,thank you. you’re so thoughtful. | 噢 谢谢 你真是太体贴了 |
[12:05] | No problem. hey,you know, I was meaning to ask you, | 没什么的 噢 我本来一直想问你的 |
[12:08] | How did that job in chicago work out? | 你在芝加哥工作得怎么样? |
[12:11] | Job? | 工作? |
[12:12] | You know,the one that you left so suddenly for. | 你当时急着离开就是为了这个啊 |
[12:14] | Oh,right. yes,of course. uh,good. | 对 没错 工作很好 |
[12:16] | Uh,it worked out well– very challenging. oh. | 工作很顺利 很有挑战性 |
[12:21] | I’ve got something in the stove. I’ve gotta go. | 我有东西正烤着呢 我得过去了 |
[12:40] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[12:41] | What? I’m eating for two. | 怎么了? 我可是两个人在吃饭 |
[12:43] | Well,do both of you wanna be fat? | 你们两个都想变胖吗 |
[12:46] | Okay,when I’m in labor and I am pushing and screaming | 好吧 等我分娩的时候 我会用力尖叫 |
[12:48] | To bring your child into the world, | 把你的孩子带到这个世界上 |
[12:50] | Do you really want me to remember | 你真的想让我想起 |
[12:51] | That you denied me syrup? | 你曾不让我吃糖浆吗 |
[12:55] | Carry on. | 继续吃吧 |
[12:57] | Mom,I need to talk to you about tonight. | 妈妈 我想跟你谈谈今晚的事 |
[13:00] | Oh,My God. | 噢 上帝啊 |
[13:04] | Is it about Matt’s party? | 你是说玛特的派对? |
[13:06] | yeah, it turns out it doesn’t start until 10:00, | 是的 派对要十点才开始 |
[13:08] | So can I stay out till 1:00? | 我可以一点钟再回来吗? |
[13:10] | Well,uh,well,the Johnsons live right down the road. | 约翰森家就住在这条街上 |
[13:14] | Yeah,I guess that’s fine. – thanks. | -我想可以 -谢谢 |
[13:15] | Whoa,whoa. is this the Johnsons over on Crestview? – Yeah, | – 这是克雷斯维尤的约翰逊一家吗? – 是的 |
[13:19] | I–I don’t think you should go to that. | 我…认为你不应该去 |
[13:22] | Why not? well,i’ve done a couple jobs at that house, | -为什么? -我在他家干过活 |
[13:24] | And they have some really wild parties. | 他们弄的几次派对还真够放荡的 |
[13:26] | I don’t even wanna tell you what I’ve snaked out of that toilet. – those were his brother’s parties. | -我都不想提我从他家马桶里都挖出了什么 – 那些是他哥哥的派对 |
[13:30] | Matt’s not like that. | 玛特不是你说的那种人 |
[13:32] | All 17-year-old guys are like that. | 所有17岁的男孩都那样 |
[13:34] | The only reason my buddies and I even had parties | 我和朋友开派队的唯一原因 |
[13:36] | Was to get girls wasted. – well,I don’t drink. | -就是把女孩们灌醉 -我不会喝酒 |
[13:38] | Neither did missy Taylor, | 泰勒小姐也不会 |
[13:40] | And fast-forward to her tying her bra on my car antenna. | 但很快她就把她的内衣绑在我车子的天线上了 |
[13:44] | I really appreciate your concern, | 我很感谢你能替我着想 |
[13:46] | But my mom already told me I could go. | 但是妈妈已经同意我去了 |
[13:49] | Well,that’s true. | 这倒是事实 |
[13:51] | Just giving my opinion. it’s up to your mom. | 我只是说说我的看法 你妈说了算 |
[14:02] | I mean,you both make a-a good case. | 你们两个都有一个…很好的理由 |
[14:06] | Um… but I think I’m gonna have to agree with,uh… | 但我想我不得不同意… |
[14:12] | And you know I love you both– decide. | -你们知道你们两个我都爱 -说吧 |
[14:14] | Mike. I’m going with Mike. – what? | -迈克 我同意迈克的看法 – 什么? |
[14:17] | Well,it sounds like this party could be on the wild side, | 这个派对可能会是那种放荡的 |
[14:19] | And it is starting very late. – This is so unfair. | -而且时间太晚了 -这不公平 |
[14:22] | I’m sorry,honey. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[14:23] | You wanted a decision. this is my decision. | 你要我做决定 这就是我的决定 |
[14:34] | More syrup? | 还要糖浆吗 |
[14:36] | Missy Taylor? | 泰勒小姐? |
[14:39] | Carry on. | 继续吃吧 |
[14:46] | Look at your little Dylan, all grown up. | 这不是小迪兰嘛 都长大了 |
[14:49] | Karen Mccluskey. | 我是凯伦·麦克卢斯基 |
[14:50] | I babysat you way back when. | 你小的时候我照看过你 |
[14:53] | You were a biter. | 你很会咬人呢 |
[14:54] | Well, I hope I didn’t hurt you. | 希望那时我没伤到你 |
[14:56] | Nah,you were a cutie… but loud. | 你那时很可爱…就是有点吵 |
[14:59] | I remember the racket you used to make on your tricycle. | 我记得你老骑着三轮脚踏车到处闹 |
[15:01] | I gave your dad hell four putting that horn on it. | 我跟你父亲抱怨过好几次那车上的铃 |
[15:05] | My dad? | 我父亲? |
[15:08] | How could you know my dad? | 你怎么知道我父亲的? |
[15:09] | He left when I was a baby. | 我很小的时候他就离开了 |
[15:12] | Nah,he used to come around once in a while. | 不 他以前有时候还来这儿 |
[15:14] | Anyway, nice to have you back. | 不管怎样 你能回来我真高兴 |
[15:21] | Please let me help. | 让我帮帮忙吧 |
[15:22] | I feel so guilty just sitting here. | 总这么坐着我觉得很愧疚 |
[15:23] | Do not move. we want to pamper you,so please let us. – Thank you. | -你就坐着 就让我们好好照顾你吧 -谢谢你们 |
[15:28] | Hey,so how’s the chemotherapy going? | 化疗进展如何? |
[15:30] | Oh,no,no. she doesn’t want to talk about that. – I don’t mind. | -不 不 她不想谈那个 -没关系 |
[15:33] | Oh,come on. let’s dig in to the pie. looks amazing. | 来 我们吃派 看起来很好吃 |
[15:41] | Oh,My God. Bree,that is,like, the best pie you’ve ever made. | 天 布里 这是你做过最好吃的派 |
[15:44] | Well,thank you. I don’t think I did anything differently. | 谢谢 我以前也是这么做的 |
[15:55] | This is not my pie. | 这派不是我做的 |
[16:04] | Okay, you caught me. it’s mine. | 好吧 被你们发现了 是我做的 |
[16:07] | What happened to the pie that I brought? – oh,I was a little sneaky, | – 我做的那个派呢? – 噢 我偷偷摸摸 |
[16:10] | And I put it in the fridge. I just wanted you to try mine. | 把它放到冰箱里了 我想让你们尝尝我的 |
[16:13] | Well,did we or did we not agree | 我们是不是达成共识 |
[16:15] | that I would bring the dessert? | 是由我带点心来? |
[16:18] | I know,but everyone says you’re such an amazing baker, | 我知道 可是大家都说你做的派非常好吃 |
[16:21] | And I was hoping you would give me some tips | 所以我希望你能给我些建议 |
[16:23] | To improve my recipe. | 来改进我的手艺 |
[16:25] | Well,clearly no tips are needed. | 很明显你不需要指点 |
[16:29] | As my friends said, “best pie ever made.” | 就像我的姐妹们说的是”最好吃的派” |
[16:35] | Well,then perhaps you shouldn’t have said anything. | 或许你什么都不该说 |
[16:37] | I would have been happy for everyone to think it was yours. | 如果大家都认为是你做的 我会很高兴的 |
[16:43] | So back to chemo– | 还是谈谈化疗吧 |
[16:45] | How’s that been? | 怎么样了? |
[16:48] | Yeah,so far… | 目前为止… |
[16:50] | Not that bad. | 还不错 |
[16:52] | Though I did have to kick Tom out yesterday. | 尽管我昨天不得不把汤姆赶走 |
[16:56] | Why? | 为什么? |
[16:57] | He was getting so emotional. | 他情绪太激动了 |
[16:59] | It felt like the last 20 minutes of “Brian’s song.” | 感觉就像《布莱恩的歌》的最后20分钟。(就好像我要死了似的) |
[17:05] | So… I guess I’m in the market for a new chemo buddy. | 所以…我想我得找个新陪护 |
[17:10] | Well,I would be more than happy to go with you. | 我非常高兴陪你 |
[17:15] | Count me in. | 算我一个 |
[17:17] | I’ll sit with you. | 我会陪在你身边 |
[17:18] | I volunteer at the hospital, so I’ll be there anyway. | 我是医院的志愿者 所以本来我也会去的 |
[17:21] | Oh! My God,you guys. | 天呐 姐妹们 |
[17:24] | I’m so touched you’re all willing to do this. | 你们都愿意去真让我感动 |
[17:27] | What are friends for? | 这才算是姐妹嘛 |
[17:34] | Gaby? | 加布? |
[17:36] | Oh,no cream for me,thanks. | 不 我不要了 谢谢 |
[17:49] | She upstaged your lemon meringue pie? | 她抢了你柠檬蛋白酥皮派的风头? |
[17:52] | You’ve gotta be kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[17:54] | I’m not. that despicable woman | 没有 那个卑鄙的女人 |
[17:55] | Was just supposed to bring a simple green salad. | 本来只是做个田园沙拉的 |
[17:58] | She not only brought a pie– | 结果她不但带了派 |
[18:00] | She hid mine and served hers. | 还把我的藏起来 把她的拿出来给大家吃 |
[18:02] | Well,that’s beyond despicable. that’s culinary terrorism. | 那就不只是卑鄙了 简直是烹饪恐怖主义 |
[18:05] | Oh,it gets worse. her pie was better than mine. | 更糟的是 她的派比我的好吃 |
[18:10] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[18:11] | It’s true. everyone thought so. | 真的 每个人都那么认为 |
[18:15] | Even me. oh,and that simple green salad– | 连我也不例外 还有那个简单的蔬菜沙拉 |
[18:18] | Mache and baby arugula with duck confit and candied walnuts! | 马谢叶 芝麻叶 法式烟鸭和甜胡桃 |
[18:22] | My God,she plays to win. | 天呐 她把你赢了 |
[18:23] | I have been here for hours trying to replicate her recipe, | 我在这儿忙了几个小时 想要搞清楚她的配方 |
[18:27] | And nothing has even come close! | 可根本连边都不沾 |
[18:30] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. this one’s fantastic. | 不要对自己要求太苛刻了 这个就很好吃 |
[18:34] | That’s hers! | 那是她做的 |
[18:36] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:38] | Orson,what am I gonna do? | 奥森 我该怎么办? |
[18:41] | You might have to bite the bullet | 或许你该忍辱负重 |
[18:42] | And ask her for her recipe. | 去请教她的配方 |
[18:44] | What? surrender? debase myself? | 什么? 认输? 放下自己的架子? |
[18:47] | Bree, it’s your signature pie. | 布里 那可是你最拿手的派 |
[18:49] | You make it for parties, church suppers,bake sales. | 无论是派对 教堂晚餐 还是售饼活动 你都要做的 |
[18:52] | If she’s always right there behind you | 如果她总跟在你后面 |
[18:54] | With her superior version, staking out her claim | 拿出改进版食物 |
[18:57] | As fairview’s number one homemaker… | 称自己是美景镇第一主妇… |
[18:59] | She will have stolen my entire identity. | 她会抢走我所有的名望 |
[19:02] | Well, I wouldn’t go that far. | 我倒不会这么觉得 |
[19:04] | No,it’s true. | 不 就是那样 |
[19:06] | The only thing about me that’s special | 我唯一的特长 |
[19:09] | Is what I can do in the kitchen. | 就是厨艺 |
[19:14] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[19:16] | I have got to get that recipe… | 我得拿到菜谱… |
[19:20] | By any means necessary. | 用尽一切方法 |
[19:25] | Hey,Gaby. | 加布 |
[19:26] | Hey,what’s up? | 什么事? |
[19:28] | Well… I felt a little weird | 嗯…我觉得午饭时候的事 |
[19:32] | About something that happened at lunch, | 有点奇怪 |
[19:33] | And I thought we should talk about it. | 我觉得我们该谈谈 |
[19:35] | I know. do you believe that pie business? | 我知道 你能想象刚才那事情么 |
[19:37] | I thought Bree’s head was gonna explode. | 我想布里的脑袋快要炸了 |
[19:39] | No,not that. | 不 不是那件事 |
[19:44] | Okay,I don’t know how to say this, | 好吧 我不知道该怎么开口 |
[19:45] | So I’m just gonna say it. | 我要说的是 |
[19:46] | When everyone was offering to come with me to chemo– | 当每个人都说愿意陪我去化疗 |
[19:50] | Even Katherine, who I don’t even know, | 即使是凯瑟琳这个我根本不熟悉的人 |
[19:53] | You sort of clammed up. what was that about? | 你好象不愿意去 是为什么? |
[19:58] | Well,it just seemed like people had it pretty well covered. | 已经有那么多人了嘛 |
[20:02] | Yeah,but between us, | 是的 但是在我俩之间 |
[20:05] | You’re the one I really want there. | 我确实希望你能陪我去 |
[20:06] | Out of everyone, you’re the most fun, | 你是所有人中最让人开心的 |
[20:07] | And I need that now. | 我现在需要你让我开心 |
[20:09] | Oh,that’s sweet. | 我很高兴你这么说 |
[20:11] | But to be honest, I don’t like hospitals. | 但说实话 我不喜欢医院 |
[20:14] | Nobody likes hospitals. | 没人喜欢医院 |
[20:15] | Unfortunately,that’s the place you have to go | 不幸的是 当你或是你朋友病了的时候 |
[20:17] | When you’re sick, or your friends are. | 你不得不去 |
[20:22] | You are my friend,right? | 你是我朋友吧 |
[20:25] | What,is this a test of our friendship? | 难道这是一次对我们友谊的考验? |
[20:28] | Yeah… kinda. | 是的…某种意义上 |
[20:32] | Can I pencil you in? | 我可以把你归进来吗 |
[20:37] | I can’t wait. | 我等不急了 |
[20:45] | Psst! come here. | 过来这边 |
[20:53] | Okay,I’ll come there. | 行 我过去 |
[20:57] | Are you still mad at me about the party? | 你还在为派对的事生我的气吗 |
[20:59] | Oh,you picked up on that, did you? | 你意识到了 是吗? |
[21:00] | Okay,look,I’ve been thinking about things,and… | 我一直在想这件事… |
[21:04] | Just forget what I said earlier. | 把我之前说的忘了吧 |
[21:06] | You mean I can go? | 你的意思是我可以去? |
[21:06] | Shh! Jeez! Ooh, Mike’s in the other room. – You’re not gonna tell him? | -麦克在那间屋子里 -你不打算告诉他? |
[21:10] | No,and neither are you. – why are you walking on eggshells? | -不 你也不准 -为什么你要这么小心翼翼的? |
[21:14] | You are my mother. you have every right to override him. – I know. | -你是我妈 你有权推翻他的意见 -我知道 |
[21:17] | I just–I think it’s sweet that he worries about you, | 我只是觉得 他关心你这很好 |
[21:20] | And I want him to feel like he’s part | 而且我想让他觉得他也 |
[21:22] | Of the decision making process. | 有权做决定 |
[21:24] | Well,clearly he’s not if you’re going behind his ck. | 但很明显你如果你背着他又来一套 那他就没有 |
[21:27] | Do you wanna go or not? | 你究竟想不想去? |
[21:27] | Yes! yes,I really wanna go to the party. | 想 我真的很想去 |
[21:30] | Party? you guys still talking about that? | 派对? 你们还在讨论那个? |
[21:34] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[21:36] | Ugh! let it go. you know,Mike and I decided– | 忘了那派对吧 麦克跟我已经决定了 |
[21:39] | No party,and that’s final. | 最后一次跟你说 不准去 |
[21:56] | Bree. | 布里 |
[21:57] | I hope this isn’t a bad time. | 我希望我来得是时候 |
[21:59] | I just wanted to bring you a housewarming gift. | 我想送你一份礼物恭贺你乔迁之喜 |
[22:01] | It’s the recipe for my special mincemeat pie. | 这是我特制肉馅派的烹饪配方 |
[22:04] | It wouldn’t be thanksgiving at my house without it. | 每年的感恩节我家里都少不了它 |
[22:08] | Well… aren’t you thoughtful? | 你真是体贴人 |
[22:11] | Let me just file this in my recipe box. | 让我把它放进我的配方盒里 |
[22:14] | Well,as long as we’re swapping pie recipes, | 既然我们分享彼此派的配方了 |
[22:16] | I would love the one for your fabulous lemon meringue. | 我想要你那美味的柠檬蛋白酥皮派的 |
[22:21] | Really? I’m so flattered you’d ask. | 真的吗? 那真是太抬举我了 |
[22:24] | But I don’t share that. | 可那个我不拿来分享 |
[22:28] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[22:31] | You have to understand– | 你要知道 |
[22:33] | I experimented for years | 我研究了很多年 |
[22:35] | Before I came up with my secret ingredient. | 才得出我的秘方 |
[22:38] | Which is what? vanilla? nutmeg? cardamom? | 用什么做的? 香草? 肉蔻? 还是小豆蔻? |
[22:41] | If I told you,it wouldn’t be a secret anymore. | 如果我告诉你 那就不叫秘方了 |
[22:44] | It would just be an ingrEdient. | 那只能叫做配料 |
[22:49] | Well,that,um, hardly seems neighborly. | 这样看起来可太不像邻居 |
[22:52] | After all,I just gave you the recipe for my mincemeat pie. | 毕竟我才给了你我做肉馅派的小秘诀 |
[22:55] | Yes,and it’s a very good one. I have the book it came from. | 是的 非常好的秘诀 我有那本烹饪书 |
[22:59] | That recipe is not from a book. | 可它并不是来自烹饪书 |
[23:00] | That recipe was handed down to me from my mother. | 它是由我母亲传下来的 |
[23:03] | Well,unless your mother was betty crocker, | 除非你母亲是贝蒂·克罗克 |
[23:05] | She got it from a book. | 否则那就是从书上学来的 |
[23:09] | Oh,dear. now I’ve upset you. | 亲爱的 我让你失望了 |
[23:11] | No. no,I am not upset. | 不不 我没有失望 |
[23:14] | I’m just confused as to why you seem so determined | 我只是不懂为什么你这么打定注意 |
[23:17] | To get off on the wrong foot. | 让人对你有不好的印象 |
[23:19] | First you bring a pie to Lynette’s, | 你给了勒奈特做了一个派 |
[23:20] | When I clearly assigned you the salad– | 而我给你安排的任务是色拉 |
[23:22] | Now,see, that’s where I’m confused. | 这也正是我搞不懂的 |
[23:25] | Just what,please, gives you the right | 是谁给你权利 |
[23:27] | To decide who brings what to a luncheon that I suggested? | 让你在我提议的午宴上决定谁做什么 |
[23:31] | Well,it’s tradition. | 这是传统 |
[23:32] | I always organize our little get-togethers, | 总是由我来组织我们的小型聚会 |
[23:34] | And I always bring dessert. | 而且我也总是负责甜品 |
[23:37] | Well,then, how lovely that I’m back | 那我回来得太好了 |
[23:39] | And can shoulder that burden for you. | 可以把这个担子从你肩上卸下来 |
[23:43] | Just… give me the recipe! | 只要…给我秘方就好 |
[23:45] | Sorry. I can’t. | 对不起 办不到 |
[23:49] | I do hope this doesn’t keep us from being friends, | 我真心希望这不会成为我们友谊的障碍 |
[23:51] | Because I like you,Bree. | 因为我喜欢你 布里 |
[23:58] | And I’m sure if you put your mind to it, | 并且我确定只要你努力 |
[24:00] | You can come up | 你可以做出 |
[24:01] | With an even better lemon meringue pie than mine. | 一个比我更好的柠檬蛋白酥皮派 |
[24:04] | The trick is finding that perfect blend of sweet and sour. | 窍门是要找到糖和面粉的完美比例 |
[24:09] | Well,you’ve certainly mastered that,dear. | 你想必已经掌握了 亲爱的 |
[24:25] | So when do I get to see my big surprise? | 我什么时候才能看到给我的大惊喜啊? |
[24:27] | Wait for it. wait for it. | 马上就好 马上就好 |
[24:35] | Whoa. all that syrup went straight to your boobs. | 糖浆全作用到你胸部去了 |
[24:38] | So it’s not my imagination. they’re bigger,right? | 看来这不是我的想象 它们确实变大了对吧? |
[24:41] | Uh,yeah. | 是的 |
[24:45] | Especially the right one. | 特别是右边那个 |
[24:46] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[24:47] | Just kidding. pick those up and bring ’em over here. | 开玩笑的 带它们到我这边来 |
[24:50] | Well,I’d better warn you. | 我最好提醒你 |
[24:51] | I may have to work the shoulders. | 我可能得活动下肩膀 |
[25:01] | That thing with Julie and the party this morning… | 关于今天早上朱莉和那个派对的事 |
[25:04] | Mm-hmm? Thanks for backing me up. | 谢谢你支持我 |
[25:06] | It meant a lot,and I know it wasn’t easy for you. | 对我而言很重要 我知道对你来说也不容易 |
[25:09] | Uh,yeah,well,you know, sometimes you gotta hang tough. | 是的 你知道 有时确实需要强硬一点 |
[25:12] | Mm,well, you did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[25:15] | I drove by that house tonight. mm-hmm? | 今晚我经过那个办派对的房子 |
[25:17] | That party was out of control. | -那场派对简直乱得可以 |
[25:19] | what? | 什么? |
[25:20] | Yeah,there were kids staggering around drunk… | 是的 那些喝醉的孩子 摇摇晃晃地走来走去… |
[25:24] | Puking in the gutter, | 吐在阴沟里 |
[25:25] | And then I saw some girls running around topless. | 然后我又看到一些女孩裸着上身跑来跑去 |
[25:28] | I’m sure the cops will be there any minute. | 我相信警察随时都会过去的 |
[25:32] | We need whipped cream. | 我们需要生奶油。 |
[25:36] | What? | 什么? |
[25:37] | Well,I don’t think that you can have sexy date night | 我认为如果缺少了生奶油的话 |
[25:41] | Without whipped cream. – Can’t and won’t. | 我们就不能拥有火辣辣的一夜 – 不会而且决不可能 |
[25:44] | Well,I… I can go get some. | 我可以去弄一些 |
[25:46] | No,no,you’ve,uh, worked all day. | 不不 你已经工作了一整天了 |
[25:49] | You stay here. I’ll go to the store. | 你呆在这里 我到便利店去 |
[25:56] | Could you get more syrup? | 可以再买些糖浆吗 |
[26:00] | Make a wish. | 许个愿吧 |
[26:05] | So I’m dying to see what I got you. | 我很想知道我对你怎样 |
[26:08] | How thoughtful was I? | 有多体贴? |
[26:09] | Very. | 非常地体贴 |
[26:13] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[26:20] | “yes!” | 好的 |
[26:20] | Not yet. I haven’t asked the question. | 还不是时候 我还没问问题 |
[26:27] | Will you marry me, Carlos Solis? | 你愿意跟我结婚吗 卡洛斯·索利斯 |
[26:34] | And you say… | 你的回答是… |
[26:37] | You’re proposing? | 你在求婚? |
[26:39] | You said you didn’t want to spend too much. | 你说你不愿意花费太多 |
[26:41] | So what’s more affordable than a promise? | 有什么比一个承诺更容易负担得起呢? |
[26:44] | Look,Edie– | 这样 伊迪 |
[26:45] | I’m doing this for you. | 我可是为了你才这么做的 |
[26:47] | If the I.R.S. gets wind of your… | 如果国税局发现了你那… |
[26:49] | rainy day fund, | “雨天基金”(收入不足保护基金) |
[26:51] | They could make me testify against you. | 他们可能要求我做不利于你的证词 |
[26:53] | But if I were your wife… | 但如果我成了你的妻子… |
[26:58] | How are they going to find out? | 他们怎么会发现? |
[27:00] | Oh,honey,people talk– | 亲爱的 总有人会说… |
[27:03] | Angry people, disappointed people. | 生气的人 失望的人 |
[27:07] | Come on. say your line. | 拜托 说吧 |
[27:10] | It’s my birthday. | 今天是我生日 |
[27:19] | Fine. | 好 |
[27:21] | We’re engaged. | 我们订婚了 |
[27:22] | Oh! Carlos! | 卡洛斯 |
[27:26] | I think I’m gonna cry. | 我想我要哭了 |
[27:30] | Yeah,me,too. | 是的 我也是 |
[27:34] | I mean,how weird is that? My Mom always told me | 你说有多奇怪? 我妈妈一直跟我说 |
[27:36] | that my dad took off right | 我爸爸在我刚出生时 |
[27:38] | after I was born. | 就离开我了 |
[27:40] | So did she explain what Mccluskey said? | 那她解释了麦克劳斯基夫人的话吗? |
[27:42] | I didn’t tell her. | 我没告诉她 |
[27:43] | She kinda freaks out anytime I bring him up. | 每次我只要一提起他 我妈就气得要死 |
[27:45] | Dylan,you have a right to know about your dad. | 迪兰 你有权利知道谁是你父亲 |
[27:47] | You’ve got to confront her. | 你得跟她明说 |
[27:48] | Yeah,right. | 是呀,可以 |
[27:48] | I could never do that. | 我永远也做不到 |
[27:50] | she isn’t cool like your mom. | 她不像你妈妈那样 |
[27:55] | Hi. it’s my birthday. | 你好 今天是我的生日 |
[27:58] | Oh,that must mean you’re Matt. | 那你一定是麦特 |
[27:59] | I’m Susan Mayer,and I’m– | 我是苏珊·梅尔 我是…. |
[28:01] | all righty. | 好的 |
[28:04] | Boomer,you magnificent bastard! you actually did it! | 布默,你这个大混蛋 你真这么做了! |
[28:07] | It wasn’t me, but happy birthday,man. | 不是我做的 不过生日快乐 伙计 |
[28:10] | Well,it was somebody. who cares? gather ’round,men. | 不管是谁肯定有人干了 大家快过来 |
[28:14] | So you like this music? | 你喜欢这首音乐吗 |
[28:16] | Yeah,it’s fine. | 恩 还不错 |
[28:17] | Would somebody just tell me where I can find– | 谁能告诉我到哪里能找到… |
[28:20] | Hey,enough talking. just take it off. | 说够了 快脱吧 |
[28:22] | We’re feeling generous tonight. | 我们今晚大方得很 |
[28:23] | Oh,My God! | 老天 |
[28:25] | I’m not a stripper. | 我不是脱衣舞娘 |
[28:27] | You’re not? | 你不是吗 |
[28:28] | is this gonna happen or what? | 是开场白还是? |
[28:29] | Boomer, she’s not a stripper. | 布默 她不是脱衣舞娘 |
[28:31] | Well, what’s with the implants? | 那这胸怎么会这么大? |
[28:34] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[28:39] | That’s hot. | 很性感哪 |
[28:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:45] | should’ve known you were Julie’s mom. | 本该早点知道你是朱莉的妈妈 |
[28:48] | You’re way too gorgeous to be a stripper. | 你身材比脱衣舞娘可棒多了 |
[28:51] | If that’s your lame attempt | 如果你觉得这样 |
[28:52] | To keep me from calling your parents… | 我就会不告诉你父母 |
[28:55] | It worked. well played. | 那你成功了 好好玩吧 |
[29:00] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[29:08] | Mom, what are you doing here? | 妈 你来这儿干什么? |
[29:10] | I am taking you home. this party is out of control. | 我来带你回家 这场派对有些过了 |
[29:13] | No,it’s not. | 不 并没有 |
[29:14] | Well,of course you don’t think it is, | 你当然认为没有 |
[29:17] | Because you’re knocking back a big cup of… | 因为你喝了一大杯… |
[29:20] | Mm… orange soda. | 橘子汽水 |
[29:24] | I don’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[29:25] | Well,believe it. we’re going. you,too, – Dylan. come on. | 相信吧 我们走 – 迪兰 你也是 |
[29:31] | And what are you wearing? | 你穿的是什么 |
[29:33] | It’s embarrassing. | 真丢人 |
[29:35] | Yeah,well, Boomer likes it. | 可布默他喜欢 |
[29:50] | Call me tomorrow. | 明天给我电话 |
[29:50] | We’ll go to a movie my mom can drag us out of. | 去看电影我妈也会把我们拖出来的 |
[29:57] | Look,I get that you’re upset. | 听我说 我知道你不高兴 |
[29:59] | No,I’m confused. | 不 我搞不明白 |
[30:01] | First,I can go to the party, | 一开始 我可以去派对 |
[30:02] | Then I can’t because Mike says no. | 然后因为麦克说不行 又不能去了 |
[30:03] | Then I can,but “don’t tell mike and behave yourself.” | 然后又可以去 但是”别告诉麦克 而且要规矩些” |
[30:05] | So I behave myself, and you punish me. | 最后我行为很规矩 你却又来指责我了 |
[30:09] | Okay,I admit. That there’s a certain lack of consistency there. | 好吧 我承认 这事情有点前后矛盾 |
[30:12] | It’s like… | 就像… |
[30:14] | ever since you got married,I can’t win. | 自从你结婚后 我就总做不了主 |
[30:18] | Do you think this is easy for me? | 你觉得我容易吗 |
[30:20] | Trying to keep peace | 在新的丈夫和 |
[30:21] | Between a new husband and a teenage daughter? | 未成年的女儿之间努力维持和平 |
[30:24] | You’re always putting me in the middle. | 你总是让我进退两难 |
[30:26] | ugh. I don’t do that. | 我没有 |
[30:28] | Please. | 拜托 |
[30:28] | every time you and mike disagree on something, | 每次你和迈克意见不和 |
[30:30] | You give me the look– that pitiful face | 你就给我那副可怜相 |
[30:33] | That says if I don’t back you up, | 好像如果我不支持你 |
[30:34] | I love the other one more. | 就说明我更爱他 |
[30:36] | I don’t expect you to side with me every time. | 我没指望你每次都支持我 |
[30:38] | Just make a decision and stick to it. | 只要你做个决定 并坚持 |
[30:41] | And no more lying. | 不要说谎 |
[30:44] | Well,you’re right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[30:46] | I’m an adult,and I need to be honest about these things, | 我是成年人 对这类事我得诚实 |
[30:48] | And I will be… starting tomorrow. | 而且我将会…从明天开始 |
[30:58] | Look who I picked up coming out of the movies– | 看看我在电影院门口碰到谁了… |
[31:01] | a P.G. movie. | PG级电影 |
[31:03] | Is this the perfect teenager or what? | 这是我们的乖乖女吗? |
[31:05] | Oh,the movies,huh? | 噢 电影 是吧 |
[31:07] | that’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[31:08] | Cause one of Julie’s friends just called | 因为朱莉的一个朋友刚打电话过来 |
[31:09] | To make sure she got home from the party. | 确认朱莉离开聚会后 是不是到家了 |
[31:11] | She was worried | 她很担心 |
[31:12] | When she saw you leaving with a stripper. | 因为她看见你和一个脱衣舞娘一起离开 |
[31:17] | null | The jig is up,mom.(北美,非正式:把戏已拆穿,一切都完了,已无成功希望) |
[31:18] | No,no, we can salvage this. Just work with me. | 不 不 我可以处理 只是需要你配合 |
[31:23] | I did go to the party. | 我确实去派对了 |
[31:24] | Mom went behind your back and told me I could. | 妈妈背着你告诉我 我可以去 |
[31:27] | But I-I didn’t drink or do anything I shouldn’t have. | 不过我…我没喝酒 也没干什么不该做的事 |
[31:29] | Glad to hear it, | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[31:30] | and,uh, thanks for your honesty. | 并且 感谢你的诚实 |
[31:36] | You know, this perfect teenager thing | 你要知道 你这乖乖女 |
[31:38] | Is really starting to chap my ass. | 真开始要惹我生气了 |
[31:41] | I’m going to bed. | 我去睡了 |
[31:46] | Please tell me this isn’t gonna be one of those things | 请告诉我 你不会因为这种事离开我 |
[31:48] | Where you leave me and I go screaming down the street. | 然后让我疯狂地到处找你 |
[31:52] | Why’d you go behind my back? | 你为什么不跟我商量? |
[31:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:56] | You gotta understand, for so long, | 你得理解 这些年来 |
[31:58] | It’s just been Julie and me, | 朱莉和我相依为命 |
[32:00] | And I’ve made all the decisions alone. | 我必须独自决定一切 |
[32:03] | You felt so strongly. | 你如此地敏感 |
[32:05] | It was just an opinion,really. she’s your daughter. | 我只是提个建议 她是你女儿 |
[32:07] | I completely respect your right | 你要怎么养育她 |
[32:09] | To raise her however you want. | 我都会完全尊重的 |
[32:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:13] | Now that being said, this baby is ours. | 既然已经说开了 这孩子是我们的 |
[32:17] | So we’ll get to make | 所以我们应该 |
[32:17] | All those parenting decisions together,right? | 共同决定如何养育她 不是吗 |
[32:21] | Right. | 没错 |
[32:23] | So can we go back to date night? | 让我们回到那火辣之夜? |
[32:28] | Only if you work the shoulders. | 除非你动动肩膀 |
[32:43] | Gaby,where have you been? | 加布 你去哪儿了? |
[32:44] | You went to the bathroom, like,half an hour ago. | 你大约半小时前去的卫生间 |
[32:46] | Oh,sorry. I stopped off to get you some magazines. | 抱歉 我中途给你买了几本杂志 |
[32:51] | “top ten new hairstyles.” | “十大最新发式” |
[32:54] | Yeah,well,I’m kinda bald right now,but thanks. | 虽然现在我差不多秃了 还是谢谢你 |
[32:57] | Why don’t I go check if there are some other ones? | 那我去看看还有别的没? |
[32:59] | No,no,I don’t need magazines. | 不 不用 我用不着看杂志 |
[33:01] | I need company. sit down.You’ve been bouncing around since you got here. | 我要人陪 坐下 你来了就一直在忙 |
[33:08] | So… | 那么… |
[33:10] | How do you like being the first lady of Fairview? – it’s good. | -当上美景镇第一夫人感觉怎么样? -很好 |
[33:16] | Are you cold? they keep it cold in here. | 你冷吗 这冷气真强 |
[33:18] | I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[33:19] | So tell me something. when you go to a ribbon cutting, | 那么跟我说说 你剪彩的时候 |
[33:21] | Do you get to keep those gigantic novelty scissors? | 你得一直拿着那些奇怪的大剪刀吗 |
[33:24] | You must be freezing. | 你肯定冻坏了 |
[33:26] | You know,I have the cutest shawl in the car, | 我车上有最漂亮的披肩 |
[33:28] | So I’m just gonna run out and get it for you. | 我去拿给你 |
[33:31] | Boy,you really don’t wanna be here,do ya? | 姐妹儿 你真不想跟我待一块 是吧? |
[33:36] | What are you talking about? I’m trying to help. | 你说什么呢? 我想帮你 |
[33:39] | Yeah,in any way that gets you out of this room. | 是呀 以任何方式 只要它能让你离开这间屋子 |
[33:45] | I’m sorry. it’s just hospitals are hard for me. | 对不起 只是医院让我很不自在 |
[33:48] | Yeah,you told me, but,jeez,Gaby, | 好吧 你说过 但是 加布 |
[33:50] | Don’t you care enough to make an effort? | 你难道就不努力尝试一下吗? |
[33:53] | You think I don’t care? | 你认为我没有? |
[33:56] | I get it. you’re uncomfortable. | 我知道了 你觉得不舒服 |
[33:59] | Just go. I’m fine. | 走吧 我没事 |
[34:05] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[34:16] | Did I ever tell you about my father? | 我跟你说起过我父亲吗 |
[34:20] | He had cancer,too. | 他以前也患了癌症 |
[34:23] | Started in the liver, went into his bones, | 先是肝脏 然后是骨头 |
[34:27] | And ten months later, he was dead. | 十个月后他就走了 |
[34:30] | Thanks for that encouraging story. | 谢谢你讲这么个”振奋人心”的故事 |
[34:32] | I’m not finished. | 我还没说完 |
[34:36] | Those last weeks, | 在他最后几周里 |
[34:38] | Every day we thought we were gonna lose him. | 每天我们都以为要失去他了 |
[34:42] | And every day,before I would go into his room, | 每天我走进他病房的时候 |
[34:44] | My mom would say, “no tears. | 妈妈都会说”别哭” |
[34:48] | “daddy wants to see you smiling. | “爸爸想看到你的笑容 |
[34:50] | If you’re gonna cry, you can’t go in.” | 要哭 就别进去” |
[34:54] | So… on the last night… | 所以…最后那一夜… |
[34:58] | I sat there and I watched him die. | 我坐在床边 看着他死去 |
[35:04] | His eyes were closed, | 虽然他的眼睛闭上了 |
[35:05] | But I thought he could still see me. | 但是我觉得他还能看见我 |
[35:09] | So I kept smiling… | 于是我一直笑着… |
[35:14] | All night. | 整整一个晚上 |
[35:19] | I was 5. | 那时我才五岁 |
[35:22] | Oh,My God. | 天啊 |
[35:24] | But on the plus side, | 不过也有好处 |
[35:25] | I made a pretty good career out of knowing how to smile | 我学会强颜欢笑 |
[35:29] | When I didn’t really feel like it. | 靠这才找到了份好工作 |
[35:38] | But I can’t pretend with you. | 但是对你我做不到 |
[35:44] | Not when I’m scared I’m gonna lose you. | 特别是在害怕失去你的时候 |
[35:49] | You’re not gonna lose me. | 你不会失去我的 |
[35:52] | You promise? | 你保证? |
[35:55] | Cause if I did… | 因为如果我真的… |
[35:58] | Then… | 那么… |
[36:02] | God! I’m such a mess. | 天啊 我真傻 |
[36:04] | It’s okay. come here. let it go. oh. | 没什么的 来 不想了 噢 |
[36:53] | Honey? | 宝贝? |
[36:54] | I’m going to get adam. be right back. | 我去接亚当 很快回来 |
[36:58] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[37:01] | Can I talk to you about something? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[37:02] | Sure. if you don’t mind talking in the car. | 当然 如果不介意在车上的话 |
[37:10] | Bree hodge persisted in her effort | 布里·豪治一直试图 |
[37:12] | To unlock the secret | 破解凯瑟琳·梅菲尔的 |
[37:13] | Of Katherine mayfair’s lemon meringue. | 柠檬蛋白酥皮派秘方 |
[37:17] | But after several failed attempts, | 但是几经失败之后 |
[37:21] | It occurred to Bree that while she might not have | 布里意识到虽然她找不到 |
[37:24] | The key to Katherine’s recipe… | 凯瑟琳菜谱的关键 |
[37:28] | She did have the key… | 但她却有 |
[37:31] | To Katherine’s house. | 凯瑟琳家的钥匙 |
[38:09] | Oh,hey,what’s up? – I was doing a little baking, | -有什么事吗 -我在焙烤食物 |
[38:11] | And I was wondering if I could borrow something. | 能借点东西吗 |
[38:14] | Sure. what do you need– flour,sugar? | 当然 需要什么 面粉 糖? |
[38:31] | You can’t believe what Karen Mccluskey tells you. | 凯伦·麦克卢斯基说什么你都别信 |
[38:34] | She’s an old woman– practically senile. | 她已经老糊涂了 |
[38:37] | She didn’t sound senile to me. | 我看她可不糊涂 |
[38:39] | Dylan,maybe this is not the time,okay? | 迪兰 也许现在不是时候 好吗 |
[38:42] | You said my father didn’t care about me, | 你说我父亲不关心我 |
[38:43] | But she says he came here. he wanted to see me. | 可她说他来过 他要见我 |
[38:47] | Why would you not tell me that? | 你为什么不告诉我? |
[38:52] | He’s my father. I deserve to know. | 他是我父亲 我有权知道 |
[38:54] | The only thing you need to know about that man | 你唯一需要知道的就是 |
[38:55] | Is he was a monster. | 他是个混蛋 |
[38:57] | I can decide that for myself. where is he? | 我可以自己判断 他在哪? |
[39:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:05] | You’re lying. no,she’s not. | -你说谎 -不 她没有 |
[39:06] | Yes,she is. | 不 她就是 |
[39:07] | She has been lying to me my whole life. | 她一直在骗我 |
[39:11] | I’m starting to think maybe you’re the monster. | 我开始认为也许你才是混蛋了 |
[39:22] | She can’t talk to me that way, | 我为她做了这么多 |
[39:24] | Not after everything I’ve done for her. | 她不能那样跟我说话 |
[39:26] | Well,maybe that’s the problem. | 也许这就是问题所在 |
[39:27] | She doesn’t know what you’ve done for her. | 她并不知道你所做的 |
[39:29] | Nobody does, and it’s gonna stay that way. | 没人知道 以后也是 |
[39:32] | Are you sure? she’s just gonna keep asking questions. | 你确定? 她会这样不断问的 |
[39:35] | Then we’d better start coming up with better lies. | 所以我们最好编造些更好的谎言 |
[39:57] | Oh,there you are. | 你回来啦 |
[39:59] | I was wondering where you’d gone to. | 我还在想你去哪儿了呢 |
[40:02] | I just let myself into Katherine’s house | 我刚偷偷遛进凯瑟琳的家 |
[40:04] | To get that recipe. | 去找那菜谱 |
[40:05] | Well,that seems a bit extreme. | 似乎有些极端 |
[40:10] | Well,at least you know her secret now. | 至少现在你知道她的秘密了 |
[40:13] | Yes,and it has nothing to do with pie. | 是呀 不过跟派没什么关系 |
[40:23] | Ahh. here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[40:26] | I got a real chance at getting back together with my ex, | 我正有个很好的机会跟我的前妻和好 |
[40:28] | But this woman is standing in my way. | 可这女人硬来插一脚 |
[40:31] | And she knows about the money, and she’s made it clear | 她还知道钱的事 |
[40:33] | That if I leave, she’s gonna blow the whistle. | 还说得很清楚 如果我离开她就揭发我 |
[40:40] | You gotta understand… | 你得明白… |
[40:43] | I really did care for Edie, | 我确实很喜欢伊迪 |
[40:46] | But I can’t let her ruin my life. | 但我不能让她毁了我的生活 |
[40:53] | That’s where you come in. | 这就是你要做的 |
[41:06] | You guys,we better behave, | 伙计们 我们得收敛点 |
[41:08] | Or the nurses are gonna kick us out. | 不然护士会把我们赶出去 |
[41:10] | Hey,it’s our chemo party, and we’ll laugh if we want to. | 现在是化疗聚会 我们想笑就笑 |
[41:15] | Gaby,this was a wonderful idea. | 加布 这主意真棒 |
[41:17] | I cannot tell you how much it means to me. | 你不知道这对我意味着什么 |
[41:20] | Well,don’t get sappy on me. I won’t stand for it. | 别奉承我 我可受不了 |
[41:23] | All right,Susan, is the camera ready? | 好吧 苏珊 相机好了吗? |
[41:24] | Yeah. got it. | 好了 |
[41:26] | Okay,once the light starts blinking, | 好 当灯开始闪 |
[41:28] | We’ve got three seconds, | 我们就只有三秒钟 |
[41:29] | So,everybody,say,”cheese” and hold it. | 大家说”茄子” 保持住 |
[41:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:32] | One,two,three. | 一 二 三 |
[41:34] | Cheese! | 茄子 |
[41:36] | There is nothing more deceptive than a smile, | 没有什么比笑容更具欺骗性 |
[41:41] | And no one knows this better | 而且没有人比笑容背后的人 |
[41:42] | Than the people who hide behind them. | 更清楚这点 |
[41:47] | Some flash their teeth as a polite warning | 有人露齿一笑是在 |
[41:50] | To their enemies. | 礼貌地警告敌人 |
[41:52] | Some put on beaming faces to keep their tears from falling. | 有人笑容满面只为眼泪不要决堤 |
[41:57] | Others wear silly grins to mask their fear. | 还有人用傻笑掩饰自己的恐惧 |
[42:03] | But then there is that rare smile | 不过尽管稀有 |
[42:06] | That is actually genuine. | 真诚的微笑还是存在 |
[42:11] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会搞定的 |
[42:13] | It’s the smile of a person who knows his troubles | 这样的笑容属于那些知道自己将要 |
[42:17] | Will soon be over. | 告别麻烦的人 |