时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Susan and Mike finally tied the knot. | 苏珊和麦克终于共结连理 |
[00:06] | Lynette got some disturbing news. | 勒奈特得知了不好的消息 |
[00:09] | where the hell do you get off having cancer | 你怎么竟然得了癌症 |
[00:11] | – and not telling me about it? – Mom. | – 却不告诉我? – 妈妈 |
[00:13] | Bree returned from her trip… | 布里蜜月归来 |
[00:15] | Holy crap! | 天呐! |
[00:16] | with a surprise. There you go. | -让大家吃了一惊 -好了 |
[00:19] | Gaby married Victor. | 加布和维克托结了婚 |
[00:20] | Gaby is the smartest thing you’ve ever done. | 和加布结婚是你干过最聪明的事 |
[00:22] | with her bringing in the latino vote, | 有她为你带来拉美裔选票 |
[00:23] | the governor’s mansion’s as good as yours. while Carlos… | 竞选州长大有希望 而卡洛斯… |
[00:26] | why are you so reluctant to make a commitment to me? Ended it with Edie. | 为什么你就是不愿和我结婚? 和伊迪分了手 |
[00:30] | I am done with you. | 我们已经完了 |
[00:34] | but the search for true happiness | 但是对幸福的追寻 |
[00:38] | led to events | 却导致了 |
[00:40] | that were unexpected and diinctly… | 出人意料却又真真切切的 |
[00:43] | desperate. | 绝望 |
[00:48] | the first thing you should know | 你首先得知道的是 |
[00:51] | is that Edie.Britt never actually intended to die, | 伊迪·布利特从来没有真的想死 |
[00:57] | but someone she loved was trying to leave her. | 不过她爱的人正要离开她 |
[01:02] | so she planned every detail, | 所以她安排好一切 |
[01:05] | from the silk scarf she’d hang by | 从用来上吊的丝巾 |
[01:08] | to the suicide note detailing her despair. | 到描述绝望的遗书 |
[01:13] | Now all Edie had to do… | 现在伊迪要做的只有 |
[01:16] | was wait… | 等待… |
[01:18] | for her belod come home. | 等着她爱的人回家 |
[01:21] | Hey, Edie! I’m here to get my stuff. | 嗨 伊迪 我来拿我的东西 |
[01:25] | You see, to hold on to her man, | 你瞧 为了留住自己的男人 |
[01:27] | Edie knew she’d have to find the perfect moment | 伊迪知道她必须找个完美的时机 |
[01:31] | to let go. | 来放手 |
[01:35] | Hey, Carlos! | 嗨 卡洛斯! |
[01:37] | sadly for Edie… | 不幸的是 |
[01:39] | Can I talk to you? | 我能跟你说两句吗? |
[01:40] | her timing was fatally flawed. | 她的时机错得致命 |
[01:44] | Mrs. Mccluskey? I need to show you something. Come here. | -麦克卢斯基太太? -我得让你看样东西 跟我来 |
[01:52] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[01:54] | uh… those are trash cans. | 嗯…垃圾桶 |
[01:56] | I know they’re trash cans, smart-ass. | 真聪明啊 我也知道是垃圾桶 |
[01:59] | I’m asking what they’re ing out on a saturday night | 我是说周六晚上它们怎么会在这里 |
[02:01] | when the trash got picked up on thursday. | 收垃圾是周四的事情 |
[02:08] | Fine. I will take them in. Happy now? | 好 我会来收拾 高兴了吧? |
[02:12] | Carlos… What the hell is that? | 卡洛斯…那是什么? |
[02:28] | and this is how Carlos. | 这就是卡洛斯·索利斯 |
[02:31] | Solis arrived just in the nick of time | 在生死一线时 |
[02:33] | to save the life of Edie Britt. | 救下伊迪·布利特的经过 |
[02:37] | Oh, baby. What did you do? | 宝贝 你在干什么? |
[02:40] | Come on, You gotta wake up. Come on, please? | 醒醒 你不能有事 求你了 |
[02:43] | Of course, | 当然 |
[02:44] | had he known what she was about to do to his life… | 如果他知道她将来要干的事… |
[02:50] | He would’ve let her hang there. | 他会宁愿让她吊在那儿 |
[03:03] | There is a certain time of night, | 在夜里的某个时候 |
[03:06] | after children have been put to bed | 当孩子们被放到了床上 |
[03:08] | and husbands have begun snoring, | 丈夫们已经鼾声四起 |
[03:11] | that women lie awake and think of the secrets | 女人们会仍然醒着 琢磨着 |
[03:14] | they’ve been keeping from their friends. | 她们不愿告诉朋友们的那些秘密 |
[03:17] | It might be an impromptu wedding… | 那可能是场仓促的婚礼… |
[03:21] | or a recently diagnosed tumor… | 或是刚刚被确诊的癌症… |
[03:26] | or a make-believe pregnancy. | 或是假扮自己怀孕了 |
[03:30] | regardless, it’s all they will think of… | 无论如何 她们会一直想着那些 |
[03:34] | until something comes along to remind them | 直到发生了其他的事 |
[03:37] | that other people have secrets, too. | 提醒她们说其实别人也有秘密 |
[03:45] | Carlos…how is she? | 卡洛斯…她怎么样? |
[03:47] | what did the doctors say? – uh, theye got Edie on a ventilator, | 医生怎么说? – 他们给她上了呼吸机 |
[03:50] | but she’s gonna be okay. – What the hell happened? | 不过她不会有事的 – 到底怎么回事? |
[03:52] | How could she pull a stunt like this? | 她怎么能做傻事? |
[03:54] | uh, she left a note which pretty much blames me. | 她留了张纸条 都是在怪我 |
[03:57] | Oh, sweetie. | 别难过 |
[03:59] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我真不敢相信这种事会发生 |
[04:00] | It’s like Mary Alice all over again. – Yes, but the good news is she’s gonna live. | 感觉像玛丽·艾莉丝的事又发生了一样 – 是呀 好在她还活着 |
[04:04] | I know it’s her wedding night, | 我知道这是加布的新婚之夜 |
[04:06] | but doou think we should call Gaby? | 但你们认为该告诉她一声吗? |
[04:09] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[04:17] | Gaby? | 加布? |
[04:18] | you know, this betr be one hell of a wedding night, | 知道吗,这估计是最糟的新婚之夜了 |
[04:20] | considering how long you’re taking in there. | 想想你在里面待了多久 |
[04:22] | trust me, Victor. this will be a night you’ll never forget. | 相信我 维克托 今晚你将终生难忘 |
[04:29] | Let’s get out of here. What?! | -我们私奔吧 -什么?! |
[04:31] | I’m serious. You, Me– Just screw it all. | -我是认真的 -你 我…豁出去了 |
[04:33] | Let’s… let’s run away together. I just got married. | -我们…一起私奔吧 -可我刚结婚 |
[04:37] | there are 200 people out there | 外面有两百个人 |
[04:38] | waiting for me to lead a conga line. – Gaby, you just said | – 等着我开始跳康加舞 – 加布 你刚说 |
[04:41] | you don’t feel like Victor really loves you, | 你觉得维克托不是真的爱你 |
[04:42] | and you know I do. I’ve never stopped. – I can’t dump him on our wedding day. | 而你知道我是爱你的,我一直都爱着你. – 我不能在婚礼这天抛弃他 |
[04:45] | that’s a horrible thing to do, even to Vict. | 这样做太恶劣了 即使是对维克托 |
[04:47] | he’ll get over it, but I’ve never gotten over losing you, | 他会没事的 可失去你后我从未平复 |
[04:50] | and I won’t let it happen again! | 我不会让你再离开我了 |
[04:54] | Gaby, you in here? | 加布 你在里面吗? |
[04:59] | Gaby? | 加布? |
[05:07] | I was… just counting gifts. | 我正在…在数礼物 |
[05:11] | Oh, that’s fine. | 噢 没什么 |
[05:11] | I–I was actually looking for that publicist guy. | 我…我在找采访的人 |
[05:14] | You haven’t seen him, have you? – Nope. | -你看见他没? -没有 |
[05:15] | Okay. I’ll give you a holler when I need you. | 好吧 有事叫你 |
[05:22] | Come on! | 出来! |
[05:25] | Who doesn’t wear underwear on their wedding day? | 谁在结婚这天不穿内衣? |
[05:27] | Oh, focus, you idiot! | 噢 认真点 你个白痴 |
[05:29] | Come on. when are we leaving? | 拜托 我们什么时候走啊? |
[05:33] | So we’re doing this? | 所以你是答应了? |
[05:35] | Great. | 好极了 |
[05:36] | uh, it’ll take me a few hours to get stuff together. | 我需要花些时间收拾东西 |
[05:38] | I’m gonna pick you up tonight. just be packed and ready to go. | 今晚我来接你 收拾好东西等我 |
[05:41] | Okay. wait! | 好的 等等! |
[05:44] | Aren’t you gonna kiss the bride? | 你不想亲亲新娘吗 |
[05:53] | Finally! | 终于来了! |
[05:55] | Carlos, where the hell are you?! | 卡洛斯 你到底在哪?! |
[05:56] | I’m at the hospital. Edie tried to kill herself tonight. | 医院 伊迪自杀了 |
[05:59] | Oh, My God! is she okay? – I found her just in time, | 天啊 她还好吗 – 我及时救下了她 |
[06:01] | but obviously, I can’t come pick you up tonight. | 但看来今晚我不能来接你了 |
[06:04] | Okay, that’s all right. I’ll just take a cab and meet you. | 好吧 没关系 我打的过去找你 |
[06:07] | Gaby, I can’t leave edie now. look, Maybe in a couple weeks. | 加布 我现在不能离开伊迪 也许要过几周 |
[06:10] | in a few weeks?! what?! no! it has to be tonight! | 几周? 什么 不行 就今晚 |
[06:13] | Victor’s in the bedroom right now waiting to consummate. | 维克托正在卧室等着圆房 |
[06:16] | and Edie’s on a ventilator. | 可伊迪还在用呼吸机 |
[06:18] | Look, you don’t have to stay with Victor. you have a house. | 你不用非得和维克托待在一起 你自己有房子 |
[06:21] | Okay, you know, running away with you on my wedding night | 好了 知道吗 新婚之夜和你私奔 |
[06:25] | was crazy enough. | 就够疯狂了 |
[06:26] | but runninaway to be alone is insane! | 但奔出去一个人待着 那是有病 |
[06:28] | Gaby, please, she needs me. can’t you just wait? | 加布 求你了 她需要我 你就不能等等吗 |
[06:32] | No! I would rather try and work it out with Victor. | 不能 我宁可试着跟维克托一起过 |
[06:40] | Gaby, will you coming to bed. | 加布 能上床来了吗? |
[06:59] | happy 1-month anniversary. | 一周月快乐 |
[07:01] | Oh! I didn’t know we were doing this. | 真不敢相信我们结婚一个月了 |
[07:03] | well, we’ve just been so happy thlast four weeks, | 过去四周我们那么幸福 |
[07:05] | I thought we should celebrate. | 我想我们应该庆祝一下 |
[07:11] | You are happy, right? | 你很幸福 是不是? |
[07:13] | Yeah. I’ve never been happier. | 是 从来没有这么幸福过 |
[07:15] | AW, That’s sweet. | 真好 |
[07:23] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[07:25] | Susan– | 苏珊… |
[07:26] | I watch you sometimes, and you seem very… | 有时我看着你 可你似乎… |
[07:27] | disconnected | 心不在焉 |
[07:30] | like something’s missing. | 像失去了什么似的 |
[07:32] | nothing is missing. | 什么都没失去 |
[07:35] | So our life together is exactly how you pictured it? | 这么说我们婚后的生活跟你设想得一模一样? |
[07:37] | you’ve gotten everything you wanted? – Yeah, pretty much. | 一切如你所愿吗? – 是啊 差不多 |
[07:41] | – Ah..? – “pretty much” means there is something | – 啊哈? – 差不多的意思就是 |
[07:43] | that you want that you don’t have. | 你并没有得到全部想要的 |
[07:45] | How can I give it to you if you don’t tell me what it is? | 你如果不告诉我让我怎么能帮你呢? |
[07:48] | Susan, I swear, | 苏珊 我发誓 |
[07:49] | I am ecstatically,beyond my wildest dreams, | 我幸福到眉舒目展 无以复加 |
[07:53] | lip-smackingly happy. | 做梦时都觉得难以置信 |
[07:55] | You got it? | 你听到了吗 |
[08:00] | this marriage is doomed. | 我们的婚姻注定是要这样 |
[08:06] | Hey, a moving van just pulled up. | 嘿 刚有一辆货车停了 |
[08:10] | Oh, Andrew, I’m having problems with my strap. | 安德鲁 我的带子有问题。 |
[08:12] | Could you help me? | 帮我一下好吗 |
[08:13] | look, I told you three weeks ago | 三周前就跟你说过了 |
[08:14] | I was no longer participating in your little hoax, | 我不再参与你这场小骗局了 |
[08:17] | and that includes strapping you in. Oh, for heaven’s sakes. | -包括帮你绑肚子 -就帮个忙而已 |
[08:20] | Orson, could you come help me, please? | 奥森 帮帮我好吗 |
[08:23] | I’ll remember this the next time | 下次 |
[08:24] | you want money for leather pants. | 你再想要钱买皮裤时我会记得这番话的 |
[08:27] | people are gonna find out, all right? | 别人会发现的 知道吗 |
[08:28] | and then we’re gonna all look like idiots. | 到时候我们就该像傻子一样了 |
[08:30] | Well, not if we’re careful. | 只要我们小心 就不会 |
[08:32] | This isn’t the ’50s, okay? | 现在不是五十年代了? |
[08:34] | teenage girls get pregnant all the time. | 年轻少女怀孕到处都是 |
[08:36] | I mean, My ex-lab partner’s practically a grandmother. | 我以前那个实验室搭档已经当祖母了 |
[08:39] | Look, this family’s reputation is already hanging by a thread. | 听着 我们家的名誉正悬于一线 |
[08:42] | I mean, first people thought that | 起初人们认为 |
[08:43] | your stepfather was a wife killer, | 你继父是个杀妻凶手 |
[08:45] | then your sister takes up with her history teacher, | 接着是你妹妹和她的历史老师搞上了 |
[08:47] | and now we’re supposed to parade | 现在我们出门还要 |
[08:48] | a little bastard up and down the street. | 带着一个小混蛋 |
[08:49] | We might as well sit on the porch and play banjos. | 我们或许还要坐在门廊上弹弹琴 |
[08:54] | Bree, you know, there’s a moving van next door. | 布里 知道吗 隔壁停了辆搬家公司的车 |
[09:02] | Mom, are you awake? | 妈妈 你醒了吗? |
[09:05] | Okay, honey. just give me a minute. | 好啦 宝贝 就一会儿 |
[09:08] | Give me a minute. | 一会儿 |
[09:15] | My wig is gone. where is it? | 假发不见了 哪去了? |
[09:17] | It’s on the nightstand. | 床头柜上 |
[09:18] | No! no, I’m looking at the nightstand, | 没有 我正看着床头柜 |
[09:19] | and all I see are a few stray hairs | 只有一些掉下来的头发 |
[09:21] | and this sports blooper DVD you thought would cheer me up. | 和你以为能让我开心一点的搞笑运动画面集锦 |
[09:26] | Peyton Manning is funny. | 佩顿·曼宁(NFL联盟著名四分卫)那个很搞笑 |
[09:28] | Mom! | 老妈 |
[09:28] | Hey, I’m coming! | 来了 |
[09:30] | Hey, don’t just sit there like aump! | 嘿 别跟个傻子一样坐在那儿 |
[09:33] | Come on! Help me Look! Look! | 快 帮我找找 |
[09:34] | Oh, God. Honey, this is one of those moments | 上帝 亲爱的 每每这样的时候 |
[09:37] | when it occurs to me that wouldn’t it be easier | 我就想说 如果我们告诉别人你得了癌症 |
[09:38] | if we just told everyone that you have cancer? | 一切不就简单了吗 |
[09:41] | Oh! I found it. Look, I mean, I get not wanting to scare the kids, | 找到了 听着 我知道你不想吓着孩子们 |
[09:45] | buto keep all of our friends in the dark… – Look, I can deal with the chemo. | 但是要让我们所有那些朋友都蒙在鼓里… – 听着 我能忍受化疗 |
[09:49] | I can deal with people telling me | 我能忍受大家说我的头发 |
[09:50] | my hair has never looked better. | 一天比一天难看 |
[09:51] | but what I cannot deal with is the pity, | 但我忍受不了别人的怜悯 |
[09:53] | so we are doing it my way. | 所以按照我的方式来 |
[10:01] | you were crooked. | 假发歪了(暗指她心里想太多) |
[10:06] | Hey, Sweetie, what’s up? | 宝贝 怎么了? |
[10:07] | there’s a moving van across the street. | 对面有辆搬家公司的车 |
[10:11] | so you want it listed right away? | 你想立刻把它卖了? |
[10:13] | and don’t worry about getting top dollar. | 不用担心最高价 |
[10:14] | I want this place priced to move. | 只要卖掉就行 |
[10:18] | What’s going on here? | 这发生什么事了? |
[10:20] | I’m meeting with our realtor. Gaby, you remember Gil. | 我正跟地产经纪人谈 加布 还记得吉尔吧 |
[10:24] | I remember telling you | 我记得我告诉你 |
[10:25] | I wasn’t ready to sell the house yet. | 我还没想卖房子 |
[10:27] | Gil, could you give us a minute, please? -Yeah. | -吉尔 能给我们点时间吗? -是 |
[10:31] | Gaby, we agreed that after we got married, | 加布 我们说好的 |
[10:33] | you would sell the house. | 婚后你就把房子卖了 |
[10:35] | I still have a lot of stuff here. | 我还有很多东西在这儿 |
[10:37] | Well, my house isver 10,000 square feet. | 我的房子有一万多平方英尺 |
[10:39] | I’m pretty sure there are closets. | 我确信那里有得是柜子 |
[10:40] | I’m just not in a rush unload this house, okay? | 我只是不急着想搬家 可以吗? |
[10:43] | this was my home. I was very happy here. | 这毕竟曾是我的家 我在这里很快乐 |
[10:45] | but we’ve got a new home now. aren’t you happy there? | 但是我们已经有新家了 难道在那你不快乐吗 |
[10:48] | Yeah, it’s a great house. | 不 房子很棒 |
[10:50] | Well, Good. then sell this place. | 好啊 那就把这儿卖了 |
[10:53] | what are you waiting for? | 还等什么? |
[10:58] | I’m not waiting for anything. | 没等什么 |
[11:02] | Oh! Look, a moving van. | 看 搬家公司的车 |
[11:09] | New neighbors. what do we know? | 是新邻居 有什么消息? |
[11:12] | Well, uh, dining chairs. there’s a clue. | 那些餐椅是个线索 |
[11:15] | Yes. It proves they eat sitting down. | 没错 可见他们是坐着就餐 |
[11:17] | no, I mean they’re stickley. it means they have taste. | 不是 我是说他们注重细节 这说明他们很有品味 |
[11:19] | and money. they’ve been remodeling for weeks. | 还有钱 他们花了好几周来改造房子 |
[11:23] | I wish Edie were here. | 真希望伊迪在这儿 |
[11:24] | without her, there’s no one to give us the dish. | 她不在 就没人提供这方面的消息 |
[11:26] | yet another illustration of | 再次充分说明 |
[11:27] | the fundamental selfishness of suicide. | 自杀是很自私的行为 |
[11:35] | Do you think this is them? | 这就是新邻居吗 |
[11:49] | Oh, My God. Katherine. | 天啊 凯瑟琳 |
[11:53] | Katherine! | 凯瑟琳 |
[11:56] | Susan! | 苏珊 |
[12:04] | I cannot believe it has been 12 years. | 真不敢相信12年过去了 |
[12:06] | you haven’t changed a bit. – Well, you clearly have. Your eyesight’s going. | 你还一点没变 – 你显然变了,视力下降了 |
[12:12] | Mm. how’s your aunt? | 你姨妈还好吗 |
[12:13] | Katherine used to live here with Mrs. Sims. | 凯瑟琳曾和西姆斯太太一起住在这 |
[12:16] | Not very well, I’m afraid. | 恐怕不算太好 |
[12:18] | that’s really the reason why we moved back. | 这真的就是我们搬回来的原因 |
[12:20] | I didn’t want poor aunt Lily | 我不想让可怜的丽莉姨妈 |
[12:21] | to spend her final days in a nursing home. | 余下最后的时光都待在养老院里 |
[12:24] | that is so kind of you. | 你真体贴 |
[12:26] | Yeah, it is. | 是呀 |
[12:27] | Oh, and as luck would have it, my husband found a job here. | 幸运的还有 我老公在这儿找到份工作 |
[12:32] | Adam, could you wave or something? | 亚当 打个招呼? |
[12:34] | Hello, Ladies. Hi. | -女士们 大家好 -你好 |
[12:36] | I look forward to meeting you when I’m a little less sweaty. | 我期待下次见到你们时我不是这么狼狈 |
[12:39] | he’s a cutie. what does he do? | 他看上去不错啊 他做什么的? |
[12:41] | He’s a doctor. | 他是个医生 |
[12:43] | Okay, don’t take this personally, but we hate you. | 好 不是针对你 但我们讨厌你 |
[12:46] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[12:48] | I finished unpacking my room. do you need any help? | 我整理好自己的房间了 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[12:51] | Oh, My God. this is not little Dylan. | 天啊 这不会就是小迪兰吧 |
[12:55] | I’m susan, Julie’s mom. | 我是苏珊, 朱莉的妈妈 |
[12:57] | she is gonna be so excited to see you. | 她见到你肯定很兴奋 |
[12:59] | Great | 太好了 |
[13:01] | Who’s Julie again? | 问一句朱莉是谁? |
[13:02] | Honey, you remember–your best friend when you were little. | 宝贝,你想想…你小时候最好的朋友 |
[13:05] | Oh, right. why don’t you go | -哦 对 -去帮你继父 |
[13:06] | help your stepfather with the last few boxes? – It’s nice meet you all. | 整理最后几个箱子吧. – 很高兴见到大家 |
[13:11] | What a beautiful family. | 多幸福的一家啊 |
[13:12] | I feel so lucky to have you for a neighbor. | 有你当邻居太荣幸了 |
[13:15] | No,I am the lucky one. look at my view. | 不 是我的荣幸 看看窗前的风景 |
[13:18] | Your garden is absolutely breathtaking. | 你的院子真是美得惊人 |
[13:22] | and that pine tree in the backyard… | 后院的那棵松树 |
[13:25] | It’s my pride and joy. | 那是我的骄傲和快乐之源 |
[13:27] | Oh, it absolutely kills me to | 噢 让我难以启齿的是 |
[13:29] | have to ask you to cut it down. | 我不得不让你把它砍了 |
[13:32] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[13:33] | I’m sorry,but I’m not gonna be able to grow my prize-winning vegetables | 对不起 但那树把所有阳光都挡住的话 |
[13:36] | with that tree blocking all the sunlight. | 我种不出要拿奖的蔬菜了 |
[13:39] | Oh, well, I’m–I’m sorry about your vegetables, | 我…我对你那蔬菜感到很抱歉 |
[13:41] | but that pine shields my view of the purcells’ backyard, | 但这棵李树能挡住珀赛尔家的后院 |
[13:45] | and if you had ever seen Mr. Purcell sunbathe, | 要是你见过珀赛尔做日光浴 |
[13:47] | well, you’d know exactly what that tree means to me | 你就知道这树对我有多大意义了 |
[13:51] | well, I don’t want to quarrel. We will not touch that tree | 我不想有不愉快 在我们想好 |
[13:54] | until we have come up with a solution to our problem. | 解决方案之前 我们不会动那棵树的 |
[13:59] | curtains, perhaps. | 也许 用窗帘 |
[14:03] | So you’re back. How fun. | 你终究是回来了 太好了 |
[14:06] | I should have a brunch | 我应该办个早午餐 |
[14:07] | so that everyone can get to know you. | 那样大家就都能认识你了 |
[14:09] | No no need. I’m having a barbecue this saturday | 不不 没必要 我会在这周六办一个烤肉派对 |
[14:11] | I’m inviting the whole neighborhood. | 我会请所有的邻居 |
[14:14] | – Oh, you don’t need to do that. – I insist. | – 噢 你不用那么做的 – 我坚持 |
[14:16] | I have missed wisteria lane so much, | 我非常想念紫藤巷 |
[14:18] | and I wanna do something special for my dear, old friends… | 我想为我那些亲爱的老朋友们 做些特别的事 |
[14:22] | and all you lovely newcomers. | 还有你们这些新邻居 |
[14:38] | the nice thing about this fake pregnancy is | 假怀孕最让人欣慰的就是 |
[14:40] | my feet don’t swell. | 我的脚不会肿 |
[14:42] | I mean, I’d never be able to squeeze into these sling-backs | 我是说 如果我真怀孕八个半月的话 |
[14:45] | if I really was 8 1/2 months pregnant. | 我的脚绝对不可能塞进这些高跟鞋里 |
[14:51] | Bree! | 布里 |
[14:53] | don’t you look radiant! | 你看上去真是容光焕发 |
[14:55] | Well, hello, Mrs. Mckeever. | 你好 米基弗夫人 |
[14:57] | Well, I heard that you were expecting, | 我听说你怀孕了 |
[14:58] | but I had no idea how far along you were. | 但没想到肚子已经这么大了 |
[15:02] | May I? | 介意我摸摸吗 |
[15:02] | Oh! there’s no need. | 噢 不用了 |
[15:05] | the baby’s just not kicking right now. | 孩子现在还没啥动静呢 |
[15:07] | Sometimes, if you give them a little jiggle, | 有时给他们一点点轻微的摇动 |
[15:09] | you can get them to move. | 就会让他们动起来 |
[15:11] | oh! oh, she doesn’t really wanna be jiggled right now. | 她现在真的不想被碰触 |
[15:13] | she’s very sensitive down there. – but I’ll be gentle. | 她那块地方很敏感的 – 但是我会很温柔的 |
[15:16] | you know, in my day, | 你知道 在我那个年代 |
[15:17] | mothers thought that it was good luck. | 妈妈们都认为这会带来好运 |
[15:20] | perhaps I need to make my point a little more clearly. | 也许我得说得更明白一点 |
[15:23] | Bree, you’re hurting me! | 布里 你弄疼我了 |
[15:27] | Is there a problem here? | 有什么事吗 |
[15:28] | No, Not at all! | 没啊 一点事都没 |
[15:30] | I’just saying hello to a very dear friend of mine. | 我只是在跟我这个十分亲爱的好朋友打招呼 |
[15:38] | are yogonna back off now? | 你这下不要摸了吧? |
[15:42] | car’s here, dear. | 车到了 亲爱的 |
[15:44] | lovely to see you, Mrs. Mckeever. | 很高兴见到你 米基弗夫人 |
[15:48] | why must old ladies always do that?! | 为什么老太婆们总喜欢那样做? |
[15:50] | I don’t know, but you’ve got to stop roughing them up. | 我不知道 但你可不能再对她们那么凶了 |
[15:58] | Dr. Gorenberg just had a patient go into labor. | 高勃克医生刚给一位病人接生去了 |
[16:00] | his new partner is covering for him, | 他的新搭档在替他 |
[16:01] | if you’re comfortable with that. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[16:03] | Sure. I’m just here for a checkup. | 没关系 我只是来做个检查的 |
[16:06] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[16:09] | Thank you. – sure. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[16:10] | Hi. I’m Dr. Mayfair. | 你好 我是梅非医生 |
[16:12] | I’m gonna… | 我会… |
[16:15] | Hold it. Have we met? | 等一下 我们见过吗 |
[16:17] | Yes. yesterday. | 是的 就在昨天 |
[16:18] | Susan Mayer. | 苏珊·梅尔 |
[16:19] | your new neighbor. | 你的新邻居 |
[16:21] | right. | 对啊 |
[16:22] | I-I didn’t know you were… this kind of doctor. | 我不知道你是…这方面的医生 |
[16:26] | I sure am. | 我的确是 |
[16:32] | Listen, um… | 听我说…恩 |
[16:35] | Maybe this isn’t– | 或许这不太… |
[16:36] | feet up, please.okay. | -脚抬高 -好吧 |
[16:41] | and scootch down. | 躺下 |
[16:50] | it’s just that it’s weird, you know, considering you’re… | 只是感觉有点奇怪 你说呢 考虑到你是… |
[16:54] | null | 你要钻到哪里? |
[17:00] | and relax. | 放松 |
[17:03] | uh… sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:06] | and relex. | 放松 |
[17:10] | sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:13] | and relax. | 再放松 |
[17:15] | sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:15] | um, Hey, not to change the subject, | 我不是要转移话题 |
[17:17] | but when is Dr. Gorenberg coming back? | 不过请问高勃克医生什么时候回来? |
[17:20] | almost done. | 已经快好了 |
[17:24] | you know, Katherine has talked about you for years. | 知道吗 凯瑟琳老是跟我说起你 |
[17:27] | it’s nice to finally put a face to the name. | 很高兴终于能见到本人了 |
[17:47] | Lynette! | 勒奈特 |
[17:48] | Muriel. How are you doing? What’s up? | 穆瑞尔 你好吗 怎么啦 |
[17:51] | You look good. | 你气色不错 |
[17:55] | Don’t try to sweet-talk me, Lynette Scavo. | 别说好听的 勒奈特·斯加沃 |
[17:57] | I am fit to be tied. | 我可不吃那套 |
[17:58] | did you or did you not volunteer to run the fund-raising gala? | 你到底愿意不愿意负责资金筹集晚会? |
[18:02] | Yeah. things have been a little weird lately– | 愿意 但我最近发生了点事… |
[18:05] | don’t even think of wriggling out of this, Lynette. | 你可别想蒙混过去 勒奈特 |
[18:09] | every other third grade mom has chaired an event. | 每个三年级孩子的母亲都主持过一项活动了 |
[18:11] | It is your turn | 现在轮到你了 |
[18:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:16] | I’ll jump right on it. | 我会立马负责的 |
[18:18] | Great. Okay. | 太好了 |
[18:21] | see… that’s where someone with half a brain | 像刚才那种 就算是白痴 |
[18:25] | would have played the cancer card. | 也会用癌症来做挡箭牌的 |
[18:27] | I can handle it. | 我能处理的 |
[18:28] | like hell. you’ve been nauseous all day from the chemo. | 才怪 你做好化疗都恶心了一整天了 |
[18:31] | shh! you shouldn’t even be here! | 你根本就不该来这里 |
[18:32] | It’s my life. | 这是我的生活 |
[18:33] | some stupid disease is not gonna keep me from living it. | 我才不会让一些无聊的疾病干扰我的生活 |
[18:36] | Besis, Parker’s expecting to see me. | 而且 帕克希望看到我的 |
[18:42] | there. he saw you. | 好了 他看到你了 |
[18:44] | we’ll duck out when the lights go down. | 我们等灯暗下来就溜出去 |
[18:46] | he’s gonna bewatching for me all day | 他会一直朝我看的 |
[18:48] | he’s one of the leads. he’s friar tuck. it’s a thankless role. | -他是主角之一 -他是个跑龙套的修道士 无关紧要 |
[18:59] | well, everything seems normal. | 似乎一切正常 |
[19:03] | but you say you’ve been having irregular periods. | 但你说你月经有点不正常 |
[19:05] | yeah. you know, one month off, two months on. | 是啊 有时有 有时没有 |
[19:09] | that happens, right? | 那样算正常的 对吧 |
[19:10] | ever experience night sweats? | 有没出过夜汗 |
[19:12] | um, sometimes. | 有几次 |
[19:14] | But Mike’s a big spooner. | 可迈克很粘人(指睡觉离很近) |
[19:16] | he’s like sleeping with a hibachi. | 睡在他身边就像睡在火炉边一样 |
[19:19] | um, how about hot flashes? | 有间或性发热吗 (更年期症状) |
[19:21] | okay, whoa. I’m gonna stop you right there. | 好了 你可得打住了 |
[19:24] | I am way too young for that. please refer to your chart. | 我还很年轻呢 不会吧 请你看看那张表 |
[19:26] | Susan, I know for a lot of women | 苏珊 我知道对很多女性来说 |
[19:28] | the word “menopause” has negative connotations. | “更年期”这个词有许多消极的含义 |
[19:31] | they hear, | 等同于… |
[19:34] | um, “aging,””brittle bones,” um, “loss of sexual desire.” | 衰老 骨质疏松 性欲降低 |
[19:37] | okay, before we go any further, | 行了 在你继续说之前 |
[19:38] | can I check those diplomas? | 我能看下那些资格证书吗? |
[19:40] | Look, there’s a simple blood test | 听着 做一次血检 |
[19:41] | We can use to find out. – I don’t need any test! | 我们就能查清楚了. – 我不需要任何测试 |
[19:43] | I am not old enough for menopause. | 我还没到绝经期的年龄. |
[19:45] | Now I don’t know what kind of nonsense they taught you at… | 我不知道他们都教了你些什么… |
[19:50] | Harvard medical school, | 哈佛医学院 |
[19:52] | class of… ’97?! | 97届? |
[19:54] | Oh, My God! I am old! | 天哪 我已经老了 |
[19:57] | just give me the damn test. | 给我做该死的检查吧 |
[20:02] | we will live in these woods till our work is done. | 在任务完成前 我们得在这些灌木丛中生活 |
[20:04] | if the sheriff comes, | 如果治安官来了 |
[20:06] | we will drive him away with our bows and arrows. | 我们就用木棒和弓箭把他赶走 |
[20:11] | you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[20:13] | I’m feeling a little… | 我有点… |
[20:14] | God save all ye merry men! I’m fine. | -上帝保佑我们 -我没事 |
[20:16] | I beseech thee! pray that I may join your man– | 我恳求 让我加入你们… |
[20:20] | band of merry men. | 一群快乐的人. |
[20:22] | I am more than just a jolly friar, | 我不仅仅是个修道士 |
[20:25] | for I can have both a sword and an arrow! | 因为我也会使用宝剑和弓箭 |
[20:28] | we must support robin hood… – oh, I’m gonna be sick! | 我们一定要支持罗宾汉… – 我要吐了 |
[20:32] | right there with you, lady. | 女士 我跟你有同感 |
[20:34] | all hail robin hood! | 为罗宾汉欢呼! |
[20:39] | okay, let’s go. – No! it’s too late! | 好了 我们走吧 – 不行了 来不及了 |
[20:51] | Bravo! | 精彩啊 |
[20:54] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’ll get you a new purse. | 对不起 对不起 我会赔你一个包的 |
[20:57] | Fine,but that wasn’t my purse | 好,不过那并不是我的包 |
[21:24] | Hello. you have everything you need? | 你好 如果还需要什么 |
[21:26] | you just let me know. | 跟我说就是 |
[21:26] | Hi! good to see you! oh, you look great! | 真高兴见到你 你气色不错呢 |
[21:31] | Mrs. Mccluskey. Hello. | 你好 麦克卢斯基夫人 |
[21:34] | How are you? do you remember me? | 你好吗 还记得我吧 |
[21:37] | You’re Bess Truman, right? Of course I remember you. | 你是贝丝·杜鲁门吧? 我当然记得你了 |
[21:41] | that’s your way of checking if my brain’s gonna all tapioca, | 你总是这样试探我的脑袋是不是变傻了 |
[21:43] | I’m fine. – Sorry. | 我很好 – 对不起 |
[21:46] | So I saw your kid and your new husband. | 我看到你的孩子和新丈夫了 |
[21:48] | nice catch. oh. well, thank you. | -眼光不错啊 -谢谢 |
[21:50] | I’m very eager for him to experience life | 我非常想让他 |
[21:51] | on wisteria lane. | 感受下在柴藤郡的生活 |
[21:54] | the times that dylan and I spent here were | 我跟迪兰生活在这里的时候 |
[21:55] | the happiest of our lives. | 是我最快乐的时光 |
[21:58] | Yeah? mm-hmm. then why’d you take off | – 是吗? 那你为什么走得那么匆忙 |
[21:59] | you skipped town without even saying good-bye. | 连声再见都没说就离开了 |
[22:03] | My, you do remember a lot, don’t you? | 你的确记得很多啊 |
[22:08] | Excuse me. really must mingle. | 失陪了 我得去打声招呼 |
[22:16] | I think these eggs are past their prime. | 我觉得这些鸡蛋已经不新鲜了 |
[22:21] | so you just shun them and throw them away. | 那你就这样看也不看把它们扔一边? |
[22:25] | Well, Yeah, | 是啊 |
[22:26] | since mayonnaise left out in the sun can kill ya. | 受到阳光直射的蛋黄酱会致病的 |
[22:30] | Everything okay? you seem kinda moody today. | 你没事吧? 今天你好像情绪不稳啊 |
[22:33] | Yeah, get used to it. | 对啊 你最好习惯一下 |
[22:35] | Okay, Did I do something wrong? | 好吧 是不是我做错什么了 |
[22:37] | no, I’m sorry, I just a little… | 没有 抱歉 我只是… |
[22:41] | you know what? forget it. let’s eat. | 算了 我们吃东西去 |
[22:44] | yoo-hoo, Susan! | 苏珊 |
[22:45] | We saved your place. | 我们帮你留了位子 |
[22:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:58] | Oh, My God! Dylan! | 天哪 迪兰 |
[23:02] | Hi. | 你好 |
[23:02] | It’s me… Julie. | 是我啊 朱莉 |
[23:04] | Julie’s the one we were talking about. | 我们一直谈起朱莉呢 |
[23:06] | – hi, honey! – hi! | – 嗨 亲爱的 – 嗨 |
[23:07] | she was your best friend. | 她以前是你最好的朋友啊 |
[23:11] | Yeah, and I-I brought you a little wcome back gift. | 我给你带了一点见面礼欢迎你回来 |
[23:13] | – your favorite. – Oh, My Goodness. | – 你最喜欢的 – 噢 天啊 |
[23:15] | You remember how much you used tlove licorice? | 你还记得你以前有多喜欢甘草吧 |
[23:19] | – I did? – mm-hmm. | – 是吗? – 恩 |
[23:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:25] | Come on. I’ve got some of the old gang I want you to meet. | 来吧 我带你去见一些老朋友 |
[23:28] | Have Fun! | 玩得开心点啊 |
[23:31] | menopause? | 更年期? |
[23:32] | aren’t you a little young for that? | 你还很年轻呢 怎么会? |
[23:34] | I know. | 我知道啊 |
[23:35] | and you thought you married a vibrant woman in her prime, | 你以为你娶了个风华正茂的女人 |
[23:38] | and instead, you got a wife who’s… | 其实那个女人已经… |
[23:42] | dry and dusty. | 又老又干了 |
[23:44] | Oh, Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[23:46] | no, it’s–it’s a natural part of life. | 不是的 那是生命的一个自然阶段 |
[23:48] | Yeah, the part before death. oh! | 是啊 在死之前的那个阶段 |
[23:51] | look, I know that it’s upsetting, | 瞧 我知道这很难过 |
[23:53] | but it’s really not that big a deal. | 但真的没什么大不了 |
[23:55] | yes, it is! what if you wanna have kids? | 关系可大了 如果你想要孩子怎么办? |
[23:57] | – We agreed that we didn’t. – no, you said you did. | – 我们说了不要的 – 不 你说要 是我说不要的 |
[24:00] | I said I didn’t,then you changed your mind. what if you change it back? that’s not gonna happen. | 我说不想 你才改变主意的 -要是你又想要生了呢 -不会的 |
[24:03] | listen, my last egg | 听着 我最后一颗卵子 |
[24:04] | could be on its way down the chute at this very moment. | 很可能此刻已经飞流直下了 |
[24:07] | If you wanna have kids, | 如果你要孩子的话 |
[24:09] | you might wanna jump on it right now. | 你最好现在马上行动 |
[24:12] | all righ this is all very romantic, | 好吧 尽管这些很浪漫 |
[24:14] | but let me be clear about this, okay? | 但是让我说清楚好吧 |
[24:17] | I love you, | 我爱你 |
[24:19] | and if kids don’t happen, I’m fine with that. | 如果没有孩子 不要紧的 |
[24:22] | I don’t want you to be fine. | 我不想要你只是说不要紧 |
[24:25] | I want you to be happy. | 我想要你开心 |
[24:27] | all right, I’m just trying to find a nice way | 好了 我要想个好办法 |
[24:28] | to shut you up, so… | 让你闭嘴 所以 |
[24:37] | Yep, we’re doomed. | 是的 我们玩完了 |
[24:44] | Hey, look who’s back. | 看谁回来了 |
[24:46] | oh, my gosh. she’s out of the clinic. | 天哪 她出院了 |
[24:51] | thanks, darling. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[24:53] | hi! | 嗨 |
[24:54] | hi! how are you? | 嗨 你好吗 |
[24:56] | oh, careful–the neck. what? | -小心…我的脖子 -什么? |
[24:58] | oh! oh, sorry. sorry. | 噢 噢 抱歉 对不起 |
[24:59] | thank you all so much for the cards. | 很感谢你们的慰问卡片 |
[25:01] | Sometimes it takes a near tragedy | 有时候需要用近乎惨剧的事 |
[25:03] | to realize just how much you’re loved. | 才能意识到你们有多爱我 |
[25:07] | Aw.so why don’t you talk to your friends, | 这样吧 你何不跟朋友们聊聊 |
[25:09] | and I’ll go unpack the car? | 我去拿行李 |
[25:10] | oh, thanks, sweetheart. | 噢 谢了 亲爱的 |
[25:14] | I have to admit that I was… | 我不得不承认我 |
[25:16] | a little concerned about how you’d react when you saw me. | 有些担心你们看到我会是什么样的反应 |
[25:20] | but this… | 但你们… |
[25:22] | throwing me a party? I… | 居然给我办了个聚会. 我… |
[25:27] | well… we just all love ya. | 我们都喜欢你嘛 |
[25:30] | and, Edie, you look great. | 伊迪 你气色不错呀 |
[25:32] | especially… | 特别是 |
[25:33] | you know, given the circumstances. | 你知道 以你现在的情况来说 |
[25:36] | you mean that I tried to hang myself. | 你是说我尝试上吊自杀 |
[25:38] | It’s okay. | 没事的啦 |
[25:40] | the doctor encouraged me to talk about it. | 医生鼓励我谈论这个 |
[25:42] | surely not over food. | 当然不是谈论什么食物 |
[25:44] | well, Carlos and I told about it all the time | 卡洛斯和我一直这么说 |
[25:46] | you know, and this whole thing | 整件事 |
[25:48] | has just brought us closer together. | 让我们的关系更亲密了 |
[25:51] | we’ve actually talked about marriage. | 我们还谈了结婚的事 |
[25:57] | hello. I don’t think we’ve met. | 你好 我们第一次见面吧 |
[26:00] | um… I’m Katherine Mayfair, your new neighbor. | 我是凯瑟琳 你的新邻居 |
[26:02] | oh, Edie. it’s a pleasure to meet you. | 伊迪 很高兴见到你 |
[26:05] | welcome to my party. | 欢迎来我的聚会 |
[26:13] | so I hear congratulations are in order. | 我听说要有好事发生了 |
[26:15] | Edie just announced you’re getting married. best wishes! | 伊迪刚宣布你们要结婚了 恭喜啊 |
[26:19] | we’re not engaged. | 我们都还没订婚呢 |
[26:20] | that was just a kind of a “what if” conversation. | 那只是种”万一怎样”的谈话 |
[26:23] | Really? Because she thinks you’re getting married. | 真的吗 因为如果她觉得你要结婚的话 |
[26:26] | Everyone else thinks you’re getting married. | 其他人也会觉得你要结婚了 |
[26:28] | so, again, best wishes. Gaby, the woman tried to kill herself because I left her. | -所以 恭喜你 -加布 我离开造成了她的自杀 |
[26:32] | she’s not real good with disappointment.neither am I! | -她不太能忍受失落 -我也一样 |
[26:36] | you told me you wanna run away together, | 是你告诉我你想跟我一起私奔的 |
[26:37] | and then I don’t hear from you for a month! | 之后一个月我却听不到你任何消息 |
[26:39] | that was only because I was going through stuff with edie, | 那只是因为我都在医院陪伊迪 |
[26:41] | but it doesn’t mean that I wasn’t thinking about you constantly. – you were not. | 但是这不表示我没有时时刻刻想着你 – 你根本就没有 |
[26:45] | yes, I was. every second of every day. | 我当然有了 每分每秒都在想你 |
[26:51] | yeah, well, I… kind of thought about you, too. | 好吧 我也有点想你的 |
[26:56] | I need to be with you, gaby. | 我真的想跟你在一起 加布 |
[26:58] | Yeah? prove it. | 是吗 证明给我看 |
[27:01] | Can you get away tonight? | 你今天晚上能溜出来吗 |
[27:03] | oh, My God, are you serious? | 天哪 你是认真的吗? |
[27:05] | -Damn right I am. -ooh! | 当然是的了 |
[27:12] | -I just have to be back by midnight | -只是我得午夜之前回去 |
[27:14] | to give Edie her pills. – What?! | – 给伊迪吃药 – 什么?! |
[27:17] | If we’re gonna have an affair, we’ve gotta be discreet. – affair? | -如果我们要外遇的话 得小心才行 -外遇? |
[27:20] | I thought we were talking about runng away together. | 我以为今晚我们要私奔呢? |
[27:22] | I can’t do that. Edie’s too fragile right now. | 我不能这样做 伊迪现在太脆弱了 |
[27:27] | that old battle-ax is gonna outlive us all! | 那个泼妇比你我都要长命呢 |
[27:29] | Hey, don’t talk about her like that. | 你不要这么说她 |
[27:31] | Oh, far be it for me | 噢 我真是无礼 |
[27:32] | to speak ill of the future Mrs. Carlos solis. | 说卡洛斯夫人未来生活的坏话 |
[27:35] | We are not getting married! Best wishes! | -我们不会结婚的 – 恭喜你们 |
[27:50] | no. absolutely not. | 不会的 绝对不会 |
[27:52] | that’s my final answer. | 这是我最后的回答 |
[27:56] | well, talk to you later. | 过会儿再联系 |
[27:58] | that was Danielle. | 是丹妮尔 |
[27:59] | now she wants us to send a DVD player for her room. | 要我们送个dvd播放机到她房间去 |
[28:02] | well, that hardly seems extravagant. – you’re missing the point! | – 这不过分啊 – 你没懂我意思 |
[28:04] | It’s a convent, not the four seasons. | 那可是个修道院啊 不是什么娱乐场所 |
[28:06] | you have mustard on your chin. | 你下巴上有芥末 |
[28:09] | I mean, it’s one thing to forgive bad behavior. | 原谅不良行为是一回事 |
[28:11] | it’s another thing to reward it. | 奖励它就是另外一回事了 |
[28:14] | there are consequences for her mistakes.oh! Bree! | -她犯的错误就要承担后果 -布里 |
[28:17] | Oh, My God! are you all right?! | 天哪 你还好吗 |
[28:20] | oh! no, no, I’m fine! I’m fine! | 没 没 我没事 |
[28:22] | you’re bleeding!no, no, no! it’s just, uh–oh, it’s a little barbecue sauce. | -你在流血 -不 不是的 只是一点烤肉酱 |
[28:26] | Where is Katherine’s husband? He’s a doctor. | 凯瑟琳的丈夫到哪里去了 他是医生 |
[28:29] | she’s fine. Adam! | -她没事 -亚当 |
[28:31] | Adam! get over here right now! | 亚当 快到这里来 |
[28:34] | Bree got stabbed in the belly! | 布里肚子上被扎了 |
[28:36] | oh, My God, are you all right? let me take a look. No, it’s nothing! | -天哪 你还好吧 让我看看 -不用不用 没什么事 |
[28:39] | Ah, uh, we were just teasing ida. -It’s something we do. | -我们只是开艾达玩笑 我们经常做的 |
[28:43] | – Yes. | 没错 |
[28:44] | look, it’s a… trick ba–barbecue fork. | 看着 这是个魔术烧烤插 |
[28:47] | We got it at a magic shop. uh, see? | 我们从魔术店买来的 |
[28:50] | -oh! oh! -retractable! | 可自由伸缩的 |
[28:52] | oh! oh, my baby! | 天哪 我的孩子 |
[28:55] | that’s quite a trick. | 这魔术不赖啊 |
[28:58] | Oh, let’s go freak out Mrs. Mccluskey. | 我们去吓吓麦克卢斯基夫人吧 |
[29:04] | He’s such a scamp. | 他可真顽皮 |
[29:12] | Psycho mom at 5:00. | 5点钟方向变态妈妈 |
[29:14] | you say the word, she gets a face full of pig bones. | 你说一句话 她就一脸阴阳怪气 |
[29:18] | Aw, My hero. Mmm. | 你是我的英雄 |
[29:20] | I can handle her. | 我能搞定她 |
[29:24] | Lynette. | 勒奈特 |
[29:25] | I just spoke with Helen, | 我刚在跟海伦聊 |
[29:26] | and imagine my surprise when she told me | 你真的让我很吃惊 |
[29:28] | that you’d not started on the decorations for the gala. | 她说你竟然还没开始准备活动装饰 |
[29:30] | I’m in charge of decorations? | 我负责装饰吗? |
[29:32] | Yes, which you would’ve known had you bothered to | 是的 在你受累拿了钱之后 |
[29:34] | pick up the packet. | 就该知道这一点的 |
[29:41] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[29:45] | okay. | 好吧 |
[29:46] | piggyback, mommy. | 背我 妈妈 |
[29:53] | I’m sorry, sweetie. I’m just– | 对不起 亲爱的 我有点 |
[29:55] | I’m just too tired right now. | 我有点累 |
[29:57] | Here, Honey, I’ll get ya. | 过来宝贝 我来抱你吧 |
[30:02] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[30:05] | Mommy has to conserve her energy for more important things. | 妈妈要省点精力做更重要的事 |
[30:18] | we are not throwing in the towel over a minor mishap. | 我们才不会因为一点小挫折就认输 |
[30:20] | How many more “mishaps” are we gonna get away with? | 我们还要摆脱多少次”挫折”? |
[30:23] | Yesterday, it was an old woman in the Macy’s shoe department. | 先是昨天在梅西鞋店的一个老女人 |
[30:25] | today, a magic fork in the belly. | 今天又是插在肚子上的神奇叉子 |
[30:27] | pretty soon, this whole charade will completely unravel, | 很快 所有伪装就会被暴露了 |
[30:29] | and we will be humiliated. we’re already in too deep. | -我们会没面子的 -我们已经深陷此中了 |
[30:33] | we could go on a trip, | 我们可以出去旅游 |
[30:34] | tell people you miscarried while we were away. and then what would happen to the baby? | – 告诉人们我们不在的时候 你流产了 – 那孩子怎么办呢 |
[30:38] | well, Danielle would keep it. you think Danielle could raise this child? | 丹妮尔可以把他留下来 你认为丹妮尔能抚养这孩子么 |
[30:42] | Orson, you’ve seen her in action. | 奥森 你又不是不知道丹妮尔 |
[30:43] | she’s–she’s shallow, and she’s–she’s selfish! | 她…浅薄 还…自私 |
[30:46] | She would ruin this child’s life! – How can you say that? | -她会把孩子毁了的 -你怎么能这么说 |
[30:49] | Because I’m her mother. | 因为我是她的妈妈 |
[30:52] | and I know what I’ve created, and that’s the real humiliation. | 我知道我生了什么样的人 这是我真正的失败 |
[30:59] | Orson… | 奥森… |
[31:02] | this child deserves better. | 这个孩子理应更好 |
[31:06] | and I know what to do now. | 我知道现在该怎么做我现在知道该怎么做了 |
[31:08] | please… please let me try. | 请…让我试一试吧 |
[31:13] | So… | 这么说… |
[31:15] | Really, what you want is a second chance? | 你真的想要的是重新来过的机会? |
[31:19] | Well, would that be so horrible? | 这听上去很糟么? |
[31:27] | well, then… | 如果是这样… |
[31:30] | let the charade continue. | 我们就继续玩下去吧 |
[31:42] | so you’re baing on me now? | 你现在告诉我你不想干了? |
[31:44] | I know. the timing is terrible. | 我知道 现在真的不是时候 |
[31:46] | Damn right! it’s three weeks before the gala. | 对极了 现在离活动只剩下三个礼拜了 |
[31:48] | I just didn’t realize how tired I would be when I took this on. | 我只没想到承担这个任务会这么累 |
[31:50] | oh, we’re all tired, Lynette. | 我们都很累 勒奈特 |
[31:52] | but some of us still manage to honor our commitments. | 但是有些人还是对得起自己所作的承诺的 |
[31:54] | okay, I’m gonna be honest with you. | 好吧 跟你说实话吧 |
[31:55] | I haven’t been feeling that great lately. | 我最近感觉不是那么好 |
[31:58] | oh, don’t whine to me about your aches and pains. | 不要跟我抱怨你这里痛那里不舒服 |
[32:00] | I’ve had the sammigraine since ’87. | 我从87年开始就一直偏头痛 |
[32:02] | and my knee’s so bad, I can’t even use the treadmill anymore. | 我的膝盖也不好 我甚至踩不了踏车 |
[32:05] | oh. yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:09] | that’s rough. | 这还真是痛苦 |
[32:12] | by the way… | 顺便说一下 |
[32:19] | I have cancer. | 我得了癌症 |
[32:24] | I’ll give Helen a call. | 我去联系一下海伦 |
[32:41] | so I am halfway through chemo,and my doctor is very confident | 我现在还在做化疗.我的医生很有信心, |
[32:47] | that I’m going to beat this,so you can all relax. | 我可以战胜癌症.所以你们都放心 |
[32:51] | I’m not going to die. | 我死不了 |
[32:58] | well, not unless we kill you. | 当然 除非是我们让你死 |
[33:01] | huh? Damn it, Lynette. | 真是的 勒奈特 |
[33:02] | what did we say after Mary Alice… after Edie? | 玛丽·艾莉丝死后我们都怎么说的? 还有伊迪 |
[33:06] | Why didn’t they tell us? | 为什么他们不告诉我们 |
[33:07] | We’re your friends. why would you shut us out? | 我们是你的朋友 为什么瞒着我们? |
[33:11] | I just liked being able to throw on my wig | 我只是喜欢套上假发 |
[33:15] | and join you guys for a cup of coffee | 和你们一起去喝点咖啡 |
[33:17] | and a good gossip about the new neighbors. | 再扯些新邻居们的八卦 |
[33:20] | you know, for five minutes, | 让我有那么5分钟 |
[33:21] | I could pretend I wasn’t a sick person. | 可以假装自己没生病 |
[33:25] | but once your friends know you’re sick, | 但一旦朋友知道你病了 |
[33:27] | you can’t pretend anymore | 就不能再装了 |
[33:29] | ‘Cause you can see it in their eyes– | 因为你能从他们眼中看到 |
[33:32] | the fear, the pity. | 那种恐惧 同情 |
[33:35] | Is that all you see in our eyes? | 这就是你从我们眼中看到的全部么? |
[33:45] | no. no, of course not. | 不 不 当然不是 |
[33:49] | you know what? let’s make a pact. | 不如这样吧 我们做个约定 |
[33:52] | No more secrets. | 不许再有秘密了 |
[33:54] | From now on,we tell each other | 从现在开始 我们要告诉彼此 |
[33:56] | every shocking detail of our lives. | 我们生命中每件令人惊讶的事 |
[34:04] | I’m in. | 我同意 |
[34:06] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[34:10] | You with us? | 你呢? |
[34:13] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[34:17] | No more secrets. | 再没有秘密 |
[34:32] | You’re right. I’m not happy. let’s talk. | 你是对的 我不开心 我们聊聊吧 |
[34:38] | All I’m saying is | 我要说的是 |
[34:40] | I just wanna know that I come first with you. | 我想要知道对你来说我是不是最重要的 |
[34:43] | your wife than a possession. | 把你的妻子看成你的一项财产 |
[34:46] | It’s demeaning. It’s–It’s… | 这样我有失身份 这… |
[34:48] | why are you smiling right now? because this is fantastic. | -你笑什么? -因为这太好了 |
[34:51] | After weeks shutting me out, | 在你对我不理不睬几个礼拜后 |
[34:53] | you’re finally telling me how you feel. | 你终于向我吐露了你的心声 |
[34:55] | we should do this all the time. | 我们应该一直这么做 |
[34:56] | well, it’s hard when you’re so busy. | 可要是你忙起来那是相当困难 |
[35:02] | Maybe we should go away | 不如我们离开这 |
[35:04] | and just take a couple weeksr a month. | 花上几个礼拜或者一个月 |
[35:07] | Let’s rediscover what it was | 让我们重新寻找 |
[35:09] | that made us fall in love to begin with. | 我们最初恋爱的感觉 |
[35:12] | that is a great idea. let’s do it. | 这主意太好了 就这么做 |
[35:14] | How’s next week? | 下周怎么样? |
[35:16] | Let’s see here. | 我看看 |
[35:20] | Well, I’ve got the meeting with the school board on tuesday… | 下周二要和学校管理层会谈 |
[35:23] | and the end of the month, | 月底 |
[35:25] | I’ve got that conference in washington–oh, shoot. | 我要去华盛顿开会 噢 糟糕 |
[35:27] | I’ve got the groundbreaking for the new civic center… | 还要参加新市政中心的破土工程 |
[35:31] | Dad’s birthday… economic development forum… | 爸爸的生日 还有经济发展论坛 |
[35:36] | How about april? | 不如四月吧 |
[35:37] | I can give you two whole weeks in april. | 四月里我可以给你整整两个礼拜 |
[35:45] | I’ll see you later, babe. | 一会见 宝贝 |
[35:46] | where you going? to scavo’s for a few beers. | -你去哪? -去斯加沃家喝点酒 |
[35:50] | Oh! Can I come? | 我能去么? |
[35:52] | Uh… No. | 不行 |
[35:54] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[35:55] | Edie, I know you’ve been through a lot lately, | 伊迪 我明白你最近过得不容易 |
[35:56] | but I can’t hold your hand 24 hours a day. | 但我不能全天都守候你吧 |
[36:01] | If you want this relationship to work, | 如果你想让这段感情继续 |
[36:03] | you gotta give me some downtime. | 你就要给我点自己的时间 |
[36:15] | Okay, so I managed to get away from Edie. | 我终于甩开了伊迪 |
[36:19] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[36:20] | to get you away from Edie. | 把你从伊迪手里抢回来 |
[36:36] | Oh, come on. | 不会吧 |
[36:37] | you have to remember your “boyfriend” Joey Miller. | 你总会记得你的男朋友乔伊·米勒 |
[36:40] | you used to chase him around the jungle gym. | 你以前常常在丛林杠追他(丛林杠:孩子玩的横竖杠器材) |
[36:42] | Really? you’d think it would gone for this guy | 真的吗? 你认为我会对这个性感手指 |
[36:44] | with the sexy finger up his nose. | 放在鼻子上的家伙动心吗? |
[36:47] | So you don’t remember any of the kids we used to play with? | 你不记得我们小时候一起玩的任何人了? |
[36:50] | No. to be honest, | 是的 老实说 |
[36:53] | I don’t remember anything about living here.really? | -我完全记不得我曾住过这儿 -真的? |
[36:59] | So… what is your earliest memory? | 那么…你最初的记忆是什么呢? |
[37:04] | I don’t know if this is a memory, but… | 我不清楚这是不是记忆 但是… |
[37:09] | For years, I’ve had this creepy dream. | 许多年来 我一直做个可怕的梦 |
[37:13] | I’m really little, | 我很小 |
[37:15] | and there’s a guy in my room, | 有个人在我的房间 |
[37:17] | and he tries to grab me. | 他想要抓住我 |
[37:20] | that is creepy. | 还真挺可怕的 |
[37:23] | have–have you ever… | 你有没有… |
[37:25] | talked to somebody about it? | 跟别人提起过? |
[37:29] | You mean like a therapist? | 你是指心理医生? |
[37:32] | My old babysitter suggested that, | 我以前的保姆建议我这么做 |
[37:33] | but my Mom got mad and said no. | 但我妈很生气并且不让我这么做 |
[37:37] | Really? | 真的? |
[37:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:41] | then she fired the babysitter. | 后来她炒掉了那个保姆 |
[37:49] | Susan? | 苏珊? |
[37:51] | I’m in here. | 我在这 |
[37:53] | uh, your front door was open. | 我看前门开着 |
[37:56] | No problem. | 没事 |
[37:57] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[37:59] | First, let me just say this is one of the | 首先 我想说这是我职业生涯中 |
[38:01] | more embarrassing moments of my career, | 最尴尬的时刻之一 |
[38:03] | and you have every right to hate me. | 你完全有权利恨我 |
[38:06] | Adam, I’ve no idea what you are talking about | 亚当,我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[38:08] | Well, your test results came back | 你的检查结果出来了 |
[38:10] | and your oestrogen normals are fine. | 你的雌激素水平没有问题 |
[38:12] | you are not starting menopause. | 你不会开始停经的 |
[38:14] | Really? that’s fantastic. | 真的? 真太好了 |
[38:17] | There’s more. | 还有 |
[38:19] | More? | 什么? |
[38:21] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[38:24] | What? Wh-What did he just say? | 什么? 他刚才说什么? |
[38:29] | I’m pregnant? | 我怀孕了? |
[38:34] | He said I’m pregnant. | 他说我怀孕了 |
[38:46] | Mmm! I have never been happier. | 没有比这更开心的了 |
[38:51] | Well, now I believe you. | 好吧 现在我相信你 |
[39:00] | There you are. | 你回来了 |
[39:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:05] | I got in late last night. I didn’t want to wake you. | 昨天晚上玩的很晚 我不想吵醒你 |
[39:07] | you don’t have to explain. I trust you. | 你不用解释 我相信你 |
[39:10] | well, Good. you should. | 是 你应该相信我 |
[39:14] | I just wish you trust me a bit more. | 我只是希望你可以多信任我一点 |
[39:16] | what are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[39:18] | Why didn’t you ever tell me | 你怎么从来没告诉过我 |
[39:19] | about your offshore bank account | 你有一个海外银行帐户 |
[39:25] | what? | 什么 |
[39:27] | well, you know, | 你知道的 |
[39:28] | the one in the cayman islands with $10 million in it. | 在开曼群岛上的那个1千万美金的账户 |
[39:35] | I miss you when you’re gone. | 你走后我很想你 |
[39:40] | going through your things | 打理你的东西 |
[39:41] | makes me feel like you are with me. | 让我能感觉你就在身边 |
[39:44] | Ok. I know how this looks | 好吧 我知道这看起来会怎样 |
[39:46] | what’d you think I was gonna do? | 你觉得我会怎么做 |
[39:48] | tell people? | 告发你? |
[39:51] | turn you in? try to get my little hands on it? | 把你送进监狱? 或是试着独吞它 |
[39:54] | I don’t care about money, Carlos. | 我可不关心钱 卡洛斯 |
[39:58] | all I care about is you. | 我关心的只有你 |
[40:01] | that’s why this relationship is going to work. | 这样我们的感情才可以长久 |
[40:07] | you can trust me with your secrets, | 你要相信我可以替你保守秘密 |
[40:11] | just like I can trust you | 就如同我也相信你 |
[40:13] | not tourt me. | 不会伤害我 |
[40:27] | there is a certain time of morning. | 在早晨的某个时候 |
[40:30] | it occurs after kids have left for school | 当孩子们都跑去上学 |
[40:33] | and husbands have headed off for work. | 当丈夫们都出门上班之后 |
[40:37] | it’s a time when women think of the secrets | 女人们便想着那些 |
[40:40] | they’ve been keeping from their friends… | 连朋友都不知道的秘密 |
[40:43] | and how shocked they would be if the truth was discovered… | 以及一旦真相大白后 他们会有多么的震惊 |
[40:49] | and how they’ll do everything in their power | 以及她们该如何竭尽所能 |
[40:52] | to keep that from happening. | 去避免这样的事情发生 |
[40:55] | but what of those lucky women | 但是那些幸运的 |
[40:57] | who have no secrets left to keep? | 以至于没有秘密的女人呢? |
[41:00] | what do they think about every morning? | 她们每天早晨会想些什么? |
[41:07] | is something wrong? | 有什么事情么? |
[41:11] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[41:12] | Dylan and I used to be best friends. | 迪兰和我以前一直是最好的朋友 |
[41:16] | I mean, we did everything together. | 我们做什么都在一起 |
[41:18] | I know. she was like a sister to you. | 我知道 你们情同姐妹 |
[41:21] | well… | 可是 |
[41:24] | that girl that I’ve been hanging out with… | 那个一直陪我玩的姐妹 |
[41:27] | and I know this is gonna sound crazy, but… | 我知道这听上去有点离谱 但是… |
[41:32] | that’s not the same girl. | 不是现在这个女孩了 |
[41:42] | these women spend their mornings | 这些女人在早晨 |
[41:44] | thinking of their neighbors | 会想着她们的邻居 |
[41:45] | and the secrets… | 以及她们可能… |
[41:47] | they may be keeping. | 保守的秘密 |
[41:58] | there you are. I’ve been calling you. | 你在这 我一直在打你电话 |
[42:09] | is this the room? | 就是这个屋子吗 |
[42:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:13] | Dylan’s been asking me if she can move in here. | 迪兰一直问我可不可以搬进来 |
[42:16] | So let her. | 那就让她搬进来吧 |
[42:18] | You may remember what happened here, but she can’t. | 你也许记得这里发生过什么 但她记不得 |
[42:21] | Doesn’t matter. | 我不管 |
[42:23] | I won’t allow it | 我不会允许她这么做 |
[42:25] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[42:28] | Did we make a mistak coming back here? | 我们回来是个错误吗 |
[42:31] | Did we have a choice? | 我们有别的选择吗 |