Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Maybe you haven’t noticed, but I’m in love with you. 也许你没注意到 但我爱上你了
[00:04] Victor caught Gaby by surprise. 维克意外地俘获了加布
[00:07] Why would a four-star chef wanna slum at a pizza joint? 为什么一个四星级酒店的厨师 要屈尊来一个小披萨店
[00:10] Lynette took a gamble. 勒奈特决定赌一把
[00:11] He has a history using cocaine. 他服用过可卡因
[00:13] – No way. – He’s been clean for almost a year. -不行 -他已经多年不吸了
[00:16] And Mike bet on love. 麦克拿爱情做赌注
[00:17] I win, you leave me and Susan alone. 要是我赢 永远别来打扰我和苏珊
[00:19] And lost. 却大败亏输
[00:21] Don’t panic. 别慌
[00:22] But still came to Susan’s rescue. 但仍英雄救美
[00:24] – You OK? – Yeah. -你没事吧 -是的
[00:28] And Mrs. McCluskey revealed 而麦克卢斯基夫人揭示了
[00:29] her secret for a lasting relationship… 白头偕老的秘诀
[00:34] It was late on a Tuesday night 这是周二的深夜
[00:37] when the power went out all over Fairview. 一场停电风波席卷了美景镇
[00:41] For most of the residents, it was a minor inconvenience, 对大多数居民来说 这种不便微不足道
[00:46] but for those with secrets, 但对深藏秘密的人
[00:48] the darkness proved quite useful, indeed. 黑暗的确能帮上大忙
[00:53] Millie Russell was able to 米莉·罗素又可以
[00:54] indulge in another night of midnight binging. 纵情于一场午夜大餐
[00:58] Timmy Cooper was able to sneak 蒂米·库伯可以偷偷欣赏
[01:01] another peak at his father’s adult magazines. 他老爸的成人杂志
[01:05] Marilyn Quinn was able to 玛瑞琳·库茵则能
[01:07] steal a few more puffs of her forbidden tobacco. 借机抽上几口已经戒掉的烟
[01:13] But these secrets paled compared to the one 但和一个老妪深藏在地下室的秘密相比
[01:16] a certain old woman was hiding in her basement. 这些都相形见绌
[01:19] You sit tight, Ida. I got batteries here. 你乖乖坐着 艾达 我有电池
[01:23] I keep them in the freezer for just such an emergency. 我存放在冰柜里以备不时之需
[01:26] I’ll run them over to you. 我马上给你带过去
[01:29] By the way, you wouldn’t happen 顺便问一下 你身边
[01:31] to have any extra ice laying around, would you? 有没有多余的冰块
[01:34] No, I just got some stuff in 不 我的冰柜里有些东西
[01:35] my freezer I don’t want thawing out anytime soon. 我可不想让它们马上就化掉
[01:40] Yes, as a rule, 是的 通常来说
[01:41] darkness helps us keep our secrets safely hidden. 黑暗确实能帮我们隐藏秘密
[01:46] Oh, crap! 该死
[01:55] But every rule… 但所谓”通常”
[01:58] Karen, what happened? Are you OK? 凯伦 怎么了 你还好吗
[02:00] … has its exceptions. 也有例外
[02:47] When the lights went out on Wisteria Lane, 当紫藤郡的灯光熄灭时
[02:50] Karen McCluskey wasn’t the only resident left in the dark. 凯伦·麦克卢斯基不是唯一陷入黑暗的
[02:55] Everyone else felt the pain of going without power, as well. 其他居民也都感受到了停电的痛苦
[03:02] Ow! Damn thumbtack! 疼 该死的图钉
[03:03] – Susan, please let me help you. – Oh, no, I got it. -苏珊 让我来帮你吧 -不用 我能搞定
[03:07] Wait, here we go. 等等 找到了
[03:13] That is hardly a long-term solution. 这只能满足一时之需
[03:15] At least it will keep me from stabbing myself while I look. 起码我不会在找东西的时候刺伤自己
[03:19] This is silly. Why don’t we borrow a flashlight from Mike? 这太蠢了 我们为何不向麦克借手电筒呢
[03:24] – Mike? – He’s a plumber. -麦克 -他是水管工
[03:26] He’s bound to have a spare. 他肯定有多余的手电筒
[03:27] Sure, but we can’t keep leaning on him for everything. 可以 但我们不能什么都靠他
[03:31] “Mike, we’re drowning, save us!” 麦克 我们要淹死了 救救我们
[03:33] “Mike, it’s dark, give us a flashlight!” 麦克 停电了 借我们一个手电筒
[03:34] Let’s go ask Gaby. 我们不如去问问加布
[03:35] Actually, I want to talk to him. 其实 我想跟他聊聊
[03:37] Anyway, I thought we might ask him for dinner. 我们可以请他来吃晚餐
[03:39] Dinner? 晚餐
[03:42] You know, as a thank you gesture. 就当作是回谢
[03:44] Well, you’ve tasted my cooking. 我的手艺你可见识过
[03:46] It’s not a thank you. It’s revenge. 那可不是回谢 而是报复
[03:48] Well, then I’ll cook. 好吧 那我来下厨
[03:49] You told me I should put jealousy behind me. 你叫我不应当仍然心存嫉妒
[03:52] I think breaking bread would be a great start. 我认为共进晚餐可以冰释前嫌
[03:54] Well, let’s not bother him tonight. 好吧 今晚就别打扰他了
[03:56] You know, I don’t even need a flashlight. 我不需要什么手电筒
[03:58] My eyes have totally adjusted to the dark. 我的双眼已经完全适应黑暗了
[04:03] – What was that? – Don’t walk in the kitchen. -那这算什么 -别在厨房里乱走
[04:07] Anyway, where is your sense of romance? 先不说这个 你的浪漫细胞哪儿去了
[04:11] A blackout, you have a defenseless lady… 停电 还有一位手无缚鸡之力的女郎
[04:15] – Getting any ideas? – Well, I’m starting to, yes. -没什么想法吗 -开始要有了
[04:20] It’s funny, all that time 真好笑 我一直都把时间
[04:22] I wasted worrying Mike would come between us. 浪费在担心麦克会插足上
[04:25] It seems laughable now, doesn’t it? 简直荒唐可笑 对不对
[04:31] Kiss me. 吻我
[04:36] Hey, Carlos, we had a blackout. You need a flashlight? 卡洛斯 咱们这儿停电了 你需要手电筒吗
[04:42] Carlos? You OK? 卡洛斯 你还好吗
[04:47] Oh, sorry, man. I thought I heard a thud. 抱歉 我好像听到了声响
[04:51] I just, um… bumped into a chair. 我只是 无意撞到了椅子
[04:56] I didn’t think you were coming home till tomorrow. 我以为你明天才回来呢
[04:59] No, the fish weren’t biting. 不 鱼钓得不太顺利
[05:02] So… you got a girl in here? 你这儿有姑娘吗
[05:05] No. Why? 没有 怎么了
[05:07] Oh, because when I came home. 因为我回家的时候
[05:10] I thought I heard sex noises. 我好像听到了叫床声
[05:12] No, that was just me. 不 那是我的声音
[05:16] OK. Good night. 好吧 晚安
[05:21] God, that was close. 老天 就差一点
[05:22] All this sneaking around is ridiculous. 这样偷偷摸摸的实在是太荒唐了
[05:27] Mike and I dated for five minutes. 麦克只和我约会过五分钟
[05:31] – He’s not gonna care. – What if Travers finds out? -他不会在乎的 -要是崔沃斯发现了呢
[05:34] Look, I don’t want him to be confused 在我们理清我们的关系之前
[05:36] until we figure out where this is going, 我可不想让他看糊涂了
[05:39] I just think we should keep things on the down low. 我只是觉得我们应该低调行事
[05:43] I didn’t say we had to stop, I just said we have to be quiet. 我可没说不做了 安静点就好
[05:46] What, we should tiptoe around like school children 什么 我们难道要像学生一样蹑手蹑脚
[05:48] so our parents don’t catch us doing it? 为了不让家长抓到现形吗
[05:51] I feel like I’m 12 again. 我觉得我又回到12岁了
[05:52] I’m just saying, 我只是说
[05:53] I don’t think the whole world needs to know our… 没必要让全世界都知道咱俩…
[05:56] – 12? – OK, look. -12岁 -好吧 听我说
[05:59] I will find us another place to rendezvous. 我会再找个幽会地点
[06:03] But I’m not gonna skulk around forever. 但我不会永远这样偷偷摸摸
[06:05] OK, and no one’s asking you to. 不会再有人要求你这样了
[06:08] I respect you too much for that. 真是太谢谢你了
[06:16] – If you don’t mind. – Oh, for God’s sake. -如果你不介意 -看在上帝的份上
[06:33] I’m going to be right there. Here you go. 我马上就来 蜡烛来了
[06:37] So can you still cook with the power out? 停电还能继续做菜吗
[06:39] Of course. Absolutely! 当然可以 显而易见
[06:42] Can you please tell me we can still make pizza. 能否请你告诉我 我们还能做披萨
[06:44] No dice. 想得美
[06:45] Some genius installed pizza ovens with electric starters. 有些天才发明了电动披萨炉
[06:49] Oh, this is awful. On a good night we barely break even. 太糟糕了 如此美好的夜晚 我们却供应不足
[06:52] Tonight is going to kill the whole week. 今晚会把一整周都毁了
[06:56] Not necessarily. The stove top’s gas, 未必 炉子是煤气的
[06:59] I bought pasta for the staff dinner. 我给员工餐准备了意大利面
[07:01] You give me ten minutes, 给我10分钟
[07:02] I’ll whip up a spaghetti carbonara 我会做出令他们称绝的
[07:04] that’ll knock their socks off. 蛋黄培根意粉
[07:09] Oh, my God, you are a lifesaver. 我的天 你真是救命恩人
[07:13] And, since it’s not on the menu, 而且 因为菜单里没有这道菜
[07:15] you can charge whatever you want. 你可以漫天要价
[07:17] Say, 20 bucks. 比如 20美元
[07:19] – For pasta? Are you crazy? – Won’t hurt to ask. -一盘意大利面 你疯了吗 -问问又何妨
[07:22] I don’t want to scare them away. 我可不想把他们都吓跑
[07:23] – Ok. – Ok. -好吧 -好吧
[07:28] So, good news. 好消息
[07:30] Our chef is preparing his special spaghetti carbonara. 主厨正在料理特制蛋黄培根意粉
[07:33] – Oh, yummy. – And we’re offering that for $12. -一定好吃 -定价12美元
[07:36] – Great. – For the appetizer portion. -很不错 -那是开胃菜的价格
[07:39] – The entree is 20. – Fine. -主菜是20元 -可以
[07:41] Two. Twenty-two. OK. 是22 22美元 好吗
[07:50] Shouldn’t there be an emergency light? 这里难道没有应急灯吗
[07:53] Sometimes in these elevators there’s a… 有时电梯里会有…
[07:56] – Ta-da! – Well, aren’t you clever? -惊喜 -你真聪明
[07:59] – I’ll call hotel security, let them know… – No, wait. -我会呼叫酒店安保 让他们知道 -不 等等
[08:02] This is the first time I’ve had you to myself all night. 我头一次能独占你一整晚
[08:05] I am sorry. It’s those fundraisers. 抱歉 都是那些筹资者
[08:06] Everybody wants a piece of the candidate… 大家都想从候选人那儿分一杯羹
[08:09] – What are you doing? – Taking my piece. -你在做什么 -拿走我的那份
[08:13] – Are you insane? We’re in an elevator. – Exactly. -你疯了吗 我们可是在电梯里 -没错
[08:17] – Going down… – Oh, no. Come on, cut it out. -往下… -别 省省吧
[08:20] The power could come on at any moment. 电力随时会恢复
[08:23] I know. That’s what makes it so exciting. The risk. 我知道 这才让人兴奋 险中作乐
[08:27] But I’m kind of running for mayor, remember? 可是我正在竞选市长 你还记得吗
[08:30] It’s an elevator, silly. It has an emergency stop button. 这是电梯 傻瓜 还有紧急停止键呢
[08:35] I don’t. 我不管
[08:45] Oh, my God, that’s amazing. What are you doing? 我的老天 太棒了 你做了什么
[08:48] That’s my phone. It’s on vibrate. 是我的手机 它在振动
[08:52] Oh, man, I was just starting to get into it. 见鬼 我刚进入状态
[08:55] Less talking, more dressing! 少废话 快穿衣
[09:02] – You two OK? – Yeah, fine, thanks. -你俩还好吗 -很好 谢谢
[09:09] Must’ve gotten pretty hot in there. 里面一定很热
[09:13] You have no idea. 你都无法想像
[09:24] Karen, don’t worry about a thing. 凯伦 别担心
[09:26] I’ll collect your mail till you get back. 你回来前我都会帮取信
[09:28] How long’s this blackout supposed to last? 电要停多久
[09:31] – Well, they say it may last for days. – Days? -他们说要停上好几天 -好几天
[09:34] Hey, blondie, come here, come here. 金发小子 过来 过来
[09:36] Listen, I don’t really need to go to the hospital. I’m fine. 听我说 我并不需要去医院 我很好
[09:40] You fractured a rib, and you might have a concussion. 你肋骨骨折了 可能还有脑震荡
[09:42] You need to be looking after. 你需要好好治疗
[09:43] Some of the stuff in my freezer might melt. 我冰柜里的东西可能会化掉
[09:45] How about I just run out and get some ice, 要不我去拿点冰块
[09:47] and then meet you at the hospital? 然后在医院见怎么样
[09:48] – Ma’am, you can replace groceries. – You don’t understand, -夫人 你重新买不就得了 -你不明白
[09:51] some of my groceries, they have sentimental value. 我的那些东西 有着情感价值
[09:55] – Sorry. – I don’t need to ask your permission. -抱歉 -我无须征得你的同意
[09:57] – Ma’am, no! – Get your hands off me, you big ape! -夫人 不行 -把你的手拿开 大猩猩
[10:02] – Get the restraints! – I’m gonna sue your ass! -把她绑住 -我会起诉你的 混球
[10:16] What are we waiting for? 你们还等什么呢
[10:17] Get me to the hospital. I’m not a well woman. 快带我去医院 我是个体弱的老太
[10:23] What was that all about? 刚才是怎么回事
[10:25] Your friend’s afraid the stuff in her freezer is gonna spoil. 你的朋友担心冰柜里的东西会坏掉
[10:28] Thank God the power’s back on. 幸亏来电了
[10:30] Now she won’t have to worry. 现在她不必担心了
[10:52] I made you waffles. Eat them while they’re hot. 我给你做了华夫饼 趁热吃
[11:03] What? 怎么了
[11:06] Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
[11:09] They’re just toaster waffles. 这只是华夫饼而已
[11:11] That was just the pre-proposal, actually. 实际上 刚才只是预演
[11:14] The real one will be much more romantic 正式的求婚会更浪漫
[11:16] with a diamond the size of a doorknob. 钻戒如门把手般大
[11:18] But just so you’re prepared, I do want to marry you. 只要你准备好了 我就会娶你
[11:21] Well, just so you’re prepared, consider this my pre-refusal. 只要你准备好了 就当我预演拒绝
[11:24] Come on. What’s wrong. You wear my shirts, 别这样 哪里不对劲 你穿着我的衬衫
[11:25] you burn my breakfast, you are here every night. 给我做早餐 每天都会共度良宵
[11:27] It’s like we’re married already. 如同夫妻生活
[11:29] We’re having a good time. Why risk ruining it? 现在不是挺好 为何要冒险毁掉它
[11:32] See, what happened to the thrill-seeker 瞧 那个在电梯里勾引我的
[11:34] that seduced me in the elevator? 冒险女郎怎么了
[11:35] She wouldn’t be afraid of taking a little risk. 她不会畏惧冒险的
[11:37] Oh, you don’t want to marry her. 你不会要娶她的
[11:39] She’s a tramp. Hold out for a good girl. 她是个荡妇 还是找个好女孩吧
[11:41] No, no, no. I found what I’m looking for. 不 我找到了梦中情人
[11:44] Come on. What gives? 说说看 怎么回事
[11:48] Look, Victor, getting divorced really kicked my ass. 维克多 离婚令我一蹶不振
[11:54] I’m sorry, it’s just… 抱歉 只是
[11:56] Next time I get married, I’ve got to be sure. 我的下一场婚姻 一定要有十足把握
[12:00] OK, I get it. 好吧 我懂了
[12:02] I just wish there was a way 我真希望有一种方法
[12:04] I could prove how much I love and adore you. 能证明我有多爱慕你
[12:06] Well, if you can choke down 好吧 如果你能勉强咽下
[12:07] that lousy waffle I made you, that’d be a start. 我给你做的烂华夫饼 那就是个开始
[12:29] Oh, there’s Mike. 麦克在那儿
[12:32] Shall we see if he’s free Friday night? 我们不如问问他周五晚上有没有空
[12:34] Yeah. Yeah, why not? 当然 未尝不可
[12:36] Sure. You know what? 好吧 对了
[12:38] Do you want to run this ice cream inside before it melts? 在冰淇淋化掉之前 你能把它放进去吗
[12:50] Look, Ian is going to come invite you to dinner Friday. 听我说 伊恩想邀请你周五共进晚餐
[12:53] You are not, I repeat, not going to accept. 请你不要 我重复一遍 不要答应他
[12:57] Why is Ian inviting me to dinner? 伊恩为什么要请我
[12:59] He wants to thank you for saving us 他想要谢谢你的救命之恩
[13:01] and to show that he’s not jealous of you. 同时表明他并不嫉妒你
[13:03] – How’s that for irony? – I didn’t plan to kiss you, -这有什么好笑的 -我没打算亲你
[13:07] – but you didn’t exactly resist. – I was in shock! -可你也没反抗 -我当时吓坏了
[13:10] Why were you so upset when you mentioned Ian? 为何一提伊恩你就心烦意乱
[13:13] Because we had just had a fight… 因为我们吵了一架
[13:16] …about you. 都是因为你
[13:17] Really? You talk about me a lot? 是吗 你们经常议论我吗
[13:21] Mike, I am marrying Ian. 麦克 我要嫁给伊恩了
[13:23] We have hired a caterer. 连婚宴厨师都雇了
[13:24] We are going with the salmon! So just back off! 婚宴上还会有三文鱼 所以请别添乱
[13:27] – Hey, Ian. – Hi, Ian. I just asked Mike. -好啊 伊恩 -伊恩 我刚问过麦克
[13:31] – He can’t make it. – Yeah. I’m sorry. -他抽不出时间 -是啊 抱歉
[13:33] – I’ve got plans tonight. – Oh, but didn’t we say Friday? -我今晚有安排了 -她没告诉你是周五晚上吗
[13:37] Friday? Oh, Friday I’m wide open. 周五 周五我完全有空
[13:40] – Splendid. Shall we say, 7:30? – It’s a date. -太棒了 七点半可以吗 -就这么定了
[13:57] – Edie! – Mrs. Epstein! -伊迪 -爱普斯廷夫人
[13:58] Listen, I’m late for my Hadassah meeting. Here’s the key. 我要赶不上哈达莎会议了 给你钥匙
[13:58] null 美国妇女拥护犹太复国主义的组织
[14:02] Take your time. Oh, and don’t be shy. 不着急 放开点
[14:04] Check out those closets, they’re very spacious. 瞧瞧那些衣柜 空间大得很
[14:10] Edie, what are we doing here? 伊迪 我们来这儿做什么
[14:12] Checking out a house. 看房子
[14:14] I told you, I’m not looking to buy right now. 我跟你说过 我现在不会买房子
[14:16] Who’s talking about buying anything? I am giving it away. 谁说要你买房子了 我还要转手呢
[14:22] Edie, we cannot have sex in here. 伊迪 我们不能在这儿做
[14:24] It’s someone else’s bed. That’s wrong! 这是别人的床 这么做不对
[14:27] We can’t use my place, we can’t use yours. 我那儿不行 你那儿也不行
[14:30] I’ll be damned if I am going to pay for a hotel room 我手上有那么多房源的钥匙
[14:32] when there are all of these empty houses all over town 如果还要花钱去酒店的话
[14:35] that I have the keys to. 我会遭天谴的
[14:38] Though reluctant at first, 尽管起初并不情愿
[14:41] Carlos soon saw the wisdom in Edie’s plan. 卡洛斯立刻意识到了伊迪计划的高明之处
[14:45] Secret affairs are a lot like real estate. 幽会跟不动产很像
[14:48] The three keys to success are… 成功的三要素是…
[14:50] Location… 位置
[14:52] Location… 位置
[14:54] Location. 还是位置
[15:00] Get careful. I can’t sit down that fast. 小心点 我得慢慢坐下
[15:03] I’m sorry, but it’s gonna be worth it. 抱歉 不过痛一点也值得
[15:05] OK, so tell Tom the secret of your risotto. 好了 跟汤姆说说你的意式调味饭的秘方
[15:08] Well, I saute spinach and onions in white wine. 我用白葡萄酒炒了下菠菜和洋葱
[15:11] No, no, the profit margin. 不 不 是利润率
[15:14] Basically, it costs a dollar to make… 基本上 成本只有一美元
[15:16] And we charge 20! 而我们要价20美元
[15:18] So, four people who would’ve shared a $15 pizza 原本四位顾客只点一份15美元的披萨
[15:20] are now spending $80. 而现在他们消费了80元
[15:25] OK, kids, dig in. 开动吧 孩子们
[15:28] – There’s just one little problem with that, Lynette. – Yeah. -勒奈特 只有一个问题 -你说
[15:30] Those families you’re talking about have kids. 你说的那些家庭都有孩子
[15:33] And no kid is gonna eat anything with spinach in it. 没有孩子会吃有菠菜的食物
[15:36] Tom? 汤姆
[15:44] – It’s delicious, huh? – Yeah. -很好吃吧 -没错
[15:48] Yeah? Rick learned how to make this in Italy. 里可在意大利学的
[15:51] Go ahead. Try it. I want to see what you think. 来嘛 尝尝看 我想听听你的想法
[16:05] – It’s good. – It’s awesome. -不错 -是太好吃了
[16:07] It’s good. 是不错
[16:11] – But? – But it’s just not us. -但是 -但那不是我们的风格
[16:15] “Us”? What is “us”? “我们” “我们”的风格是什么
[16:17] Look, we’re a neighborhood pizza place. We serve pizza. 我们是街坊披萨店 我们只做披萨
[16:21] I like this better. I’m bored of pizza. 我更喜欢这个 我吃披萨都吃腻了
[16:23] Porter, the adults are talking. 波特 大人说话小孩少插嘴
[16:26] Look, we serve good food at good prices. 我们提供物美价廉的食物
[16:28] We’re not looking to be the next, 我们不会去做
[16:30] you know, trendy flash-in-the-pan. 昙花一现的弄潮儿
[16:31] That’s not what I’m looking for, either. 那也不是我想追求的
[16:34] My food, it’s not trendy, it’s classic. 我的料理不是新潮的 而是经典
[16:36] Rick… obviously, you’re a great cook. 里克 显而易见 你是个很棒的厨子
[16:40] When you have your own place, I will definitely eat there. 如果你自己开一家店 我绝对会去光顾
[16:43] But I see no reason to change my menu. 但我看不出更换菜单的理由
[16:50] More, please. 请再来一盘
[17:07] Hi. Can I help you? 有什么事吗
[17:11] Yeah. I’m here to see Mr. Lang. 是的 我想见朗先生
[17:13] He’s not here. Is that for him? 他不在这儿 这是给他的吗
[17:17] – Yeah, but it’s very personal. – OK. -是的 但这非常隐私 -好吧
[17:21] I don’t think I should leave it with the maid. 我想我不该把它交给女佣
[17:23] Do I look like the maid? Give me that! 我看上去像是女佣吗 快给我
[17:42] null 不要报警 我会联系你的
[17:48] You! Blackmailer! 你这个勒索犯
[17:51] Oh, man. You weren’t supposed to look. 见鬼 你不该看的
[18:02] Get off me! 放开我
[18:05] Fifty thousand dollars? Are you insane? 五万美元 你穷疯了吗
[18:07] That’s not for you to decide. 这不是你决定的事儿
[18:09] I want all negatives of the photo 把底片都给我
[18:10] or I start breaking fingers! 否则我就把你的手指掰断
[18:12] You can’t break my fingers. Come on! 别把我的手指掰断 求你了
[18:16] – Give me the pictures! – Hey, break it up. -把底片给我 -都散开
[18:19] – Break it up. Come on. Come on. – She’s crazy! She’s crazy! -都散开 快点 -她疯了 她疯了
[18:22] That’s for calling me a maid! 这一脚是因为你叫我女佣
[18:29] He works the hotel security monitors. 他在酒店安监部工作
[18:31] That’s how he got the photos. 所以能拿到照片
[18:33] That miserable cockroach. 那个卑鄙的小人
[18:35] If you want to smack him around a little, 如果你想暴打他一顿
[18:37] I can go inside and turn up the radio. 我可以进屋把广播打开
[18:39] Again, no thank you. But I will need those photos. 再说一次 不必 谢谢 但我需要这些照片
[18:42] Oh, no no. I’m going to hang onto these. 不 我要留着这些照片
[18:45] They’re a little revealing. 有点暴露
[18:46] Ma’am, We can’t charge him without evidence. 女士 如果没有证据我们无法起诉他
[18:48] If he walks, he can do what he wants with the originals. 如果他出来了 他可以用底片为所欲为
[18:53] OK. Yeah. 好吧 没错
[18:55] But guard them with your life. 用你的生命来保护它们
[19:00] Yeah. Especially that one. 尤其是这张
[19:04] We’ve been open for three months now 开业有三个月了
[19:06] and we barely turned a profit! 而我们只是勉强维持
[19:08] We are building a customer base. That takes time. 我们正在培养回头客 这需要时间
[19:11] – Go on, ask her. – No, you ask her. -去 问问她 -不 你去问她
[19:15] Why are you being so stubborn? 你怎么这么固执
[19:18] You would rather see the restaurant fail 你宁愿看到饭店倒闭
[19:19] than succeed with Rick’s idea. 也不愿以里克的主意取胜
[19:21] And I can’t believe that 我难以置信
[19:22] you two are ready to toss out my concept. 你俩早已准备抛弃我的理念了
[19:25] You know why not just re-name the restaurant 你们不如把饭店改名为
[19:26] Lynette and Rick’s. “勒奈特与里克”
[19:28] – Can we have Fudgsicles? – No! -我们能吃软糖冰淇淋吗 -不行
[19:32] Sorry, Lynette, but the menu is not changing. 抱歉 勒奈特 菜单是不会改的
[19:34] End of discussion. 讨论结束
[19:36] I don’t think so. I’m giving it a try. 我不这么想 我会试试的
[19:41] – That’s not your decision to make. – Yeah? -你无权做决定 -是吗
[19:44] Then come down to the restaurant and stop me. 那你有本事来饭店阻止我
[19:46] Oh, that’s right. You can’t. 我忘了 你现在没法走动
[19:52] I told you she’d say no. 我早说过她会拒绝的
[19:57] Mrs. McCluskey always has some Fudgsicles. 麦克卢斯基夫人有软糖冰淇淋
[20:01] Yeah, but she’s in the hospital. 是啊 可她还在医院里
[20:48] Where’s the ice cream? 拿到冰淇淋了吗
[20:51] – She didn’t have any. – Aw, man! -冰柜里没有 -不是吧
[20:54] There wasn’t anything good in there? 有没有其他的好东西
[20:57] No. 没有
[21:23] What the hell were you thinking? 你他妈的在想什么
[21:25] How was I supposed to know 我怎么会想到
[21:25] the cops were going to release the photos to the press? 警察把这些照片泄露给印刷厂
[21:28] Everybody in town knows 众人皆知
[21:29] the police chief is the mayor’s brother-in-law, everyone! 警察局长是市长的小舅子 无人不知
[21:31] Enough, John! I want you to organize a press conference 够了 约翰 安排一场新闻发布会
[21:34] and you know what, help me prep for it. 然后帮我准备一下
[21:34] This is going to be a bloodbath. 这是泥船渡河
[21:36] I don’t know how are you gonna prep? 我不知你如何应对
[21:37] Just get me a bucket of piranhas, I’ll stick my head in it. 找一大桶食人鱼来 让我头钻进去
[21:48] You’re a single guy. Maybe people won’t care. 你还单身 也许大家都不在乎
[21:50] I’m running a family values campaign 我一直在弘扬家庭价值观
[21:52] and I had sex in an elevator. 却在电梯里和人做爱
[21:54] I think they will care. 我觉得他们会介意的
[22:00] Look, I know this is my fault, 我知道这都是我的错
[22:01] so if you want to bite my head off, go ahead. 如果你想把我的头咬了 我悉听尊便
[22:03] You know, Gaby, 加布
[22:04] there are only two things that matter to me these days. 目前我只在乎两件事
[22:06] My campaign and you. 我的竞选 还有你
[22:09] And if I had to lose one of them. 如果我必须要放弃一个
[22:11] I’d rather it was the campaign. 我宁愿放弃竞选
[22:19] Is there anything I can do? 我能帮上什么忙
[22:22] Yeah, you can stick around on election night. 选举那天晚上 你可以来陪我
[22:25] I have a feeling I’m going to need some serious consoling. 我觉得我肯定很需要安慰
[22:34] – God, that is so good. – I know. It’s hard to decide, huh? -老天 这可真好吃 -我知道很难抉择
[22:38] No. No. I’m going to go 不 我打算要
[22:40] with the crab cakes and the little quesadillas. 这个蟹肉蛋糕 还有油炸玉米粉饼
[22:42] Well, all we need is a wedding cake, and we’re done. 就差结婚蛋糕 其他都搞定了
[22:45] You are the most decisive bride I’ve ever met. 你是我所见过的最干脆利落的新娘
[22:47] I just guess I’m in a rush. 我觉得我只是有些着急
[22:52] Gotcha. Well, don’t worry, you are not showing at all. 明白了 不必担心 一点都看不出来
[22:56] Oh, no, no. No, I’m not pregnant. 不 不 我没怀孕
[22:58] No, I just know what I want, which is Ian. 不 我知道我想嫁的人 就是伊恩
[23:01] So I’m just eager to, you know, not get it over with, per se, 事实上 我不想匆忙了事
[23:06] but just to get to the good part. 而是直接进入到好的方面
[23:09] Which is the marriage to Ian. 也就是嫁给伊恩
[23:12] He seems like a great guy. I don’t suppose he has a brother? 他看上去是个好男人 要是有个兄弟就好了
[23:20] So you’re not seeing anyone? 你现在还单身吗
[23:22] No. I’m between disappointments. 我现在是空窗期
[23:24] Well, are you free for dinner tomorrow? 你明晚有空吃晚餐吗
[23:27] Is this some lame setup? Please say yes. 你是要给我牵线搭桥吗 快说是的
[23:30] Well, there’s this guy coming to dinner and he’s single, 有个单身汉 明晚过来用餐
[23:35] – and handsome, and charming, and… – You had me a guy. -英俊潇洒 而且… -你要给我介绍男人
[23:40] So how do you know him? 你是怎么认识他的
[23:44] He’s just a neighbor. 他是我的邻居
[23:53] – Hi, buddy, what are you doing? – Nothing. -你在做什么 -没什么
[23:59] You seem a little mopey lately. Is everything OK? 你最近有点闷闷不乐的 你还好吗
[24:01] Yeah. Can we go see Mrs. McCluskey? 我们可以去探望麦克卢斯基夫人吗
[24:07] You guys didn’t have to come down here. 你们不必特意过来
[24:09] No matter what that CAT scan says, 管他CT扫描什么结果
[24:11] I’m breaking out tomorrow. 我明天就能出院了
[24:13] Parker really wanted to come visit you. 帕克很想来探望你
[24:14] I’m going to put water in these. 我要往花瓶里加点水
[24:18] Don’t tell your brothers, but you were always my favorite. 别告诉你哥哥们 我最喜欢你了
[24:22] I saw the man in your freezer. 我看到你藏在冰柜里的男人了
[24:27] – Lynette! – Yeah? -勒奈特 -怎么了
[24:29] Could you run down and get me some green Jell-O? 你能去给我买些吉露果子冻吗
[24:31] Oh, sure. 没问题
[24:37] OK. Time for a little grown-up talk. 好吧 我们像大人一样来谈谈
[24:49] So can you understand now why I had to do what I did? 现在你能理解我了吗
[24:54] You can never tell anyone, not even your mom. 你不能告诉任何人 你妈妈也不行
[24:56] Hey, they didn’t have Jell-O, so I hope pudding is OK? 他们不卖吉露果子冻 布丁可以吗
[25:03] You know, let’s give it to Parker. 还是给帕克吧
[25:05] A good boy like him deserves a treat. 像他这样的好孩子值得嘉奖
[25:18] What are you thinking about? 你在想什么呢
[25:20] Just… 只是
[25:23] …this room really doesn’t work. 这个屋子不怎么样
[25:25] It’s too sterile. 毫无生气
[25:27] Could we go back to that Spanish colonial on Third? 咱俩能回三楼那间西班牙殖民风的房间吗
[25:30] Sure. Fine. 当然
[25:34] You know what I was thinking? 你知道我在想什么吗
[25:38] I’m really happy. 我真的很快乐
[25:40] And I haven’t felt this happy in a long time. 我很久都没这么快乐了
[25:46] How about you? Are you happy? 你呢 快乐吗
[25:50] Oh, my God. 我的天哪
[25:52] Oops, sorry, bed’s not made. 抱歉 床没铺好
[25:55] Russell! 鲁瑟尔
[25:56] Why don’t you go check out 你们不如去看看
[25:57] the Sub-Zero in the kitchen. It’s to die. 厨房里的冰箱 非常赞
[26:00] Well, I see you can’t 我看你
[26:02] close a sale without opening something else. 不脱衣服就做不成交易
[26:04] Oh, please. I heard about 少来 我听说了你在
[26:06] your open house on Holly Drive. 霍里大街那次房源展销的事了
[26:09] They’re still disinfecting the Jacuzzi! 他们至今还在给按摩浴缸消毒呢
[26:12] – Slut. – Bitch. -荡妇 -婊子
[26:18] – Think he’s gonna tell? – He’s a gay realtor. -他会说出去吗 -他是个同性恋地产经济
[26:20] – He’s speed-dialing as we speak. – Then go stop him! -咱俩说话间 他已经快速拨号了 -那快阻止他
[26:24] What’s the big deal? Who cares if people find out? 有什么大不了的 谁会介意
[26:27] – I do. – Why? -我介意 -为什么
[26:29] – Are you embarrassed to be dating me? – No. -跟我约会让你很难堪吗 -不
[26:34] If Gaby finds out she’s going to hit the ceiling. 如果加布发现 她会勃然大怒的
[26:36] Oh, why would she care? She’s dating that Victor guy. 她不会在乎的 她在和维克多约会呢
[26:40] Please, that’s not gonna last. 拜托 不会长久的
[26:46] Oh, my God. 我的老天
[26:49] You’re still in love with her. 你还对她余情未了
[26:52] No. I just… 不 我只是…
[26:54] I mean, we’ve been getting along, and I don’t want to… 我是说 我们一直很合得来 我不想…
[26:58] I don’t know who the bigger moron is, you or me. 我不知道咱俩之中谁更蠢
[27:03] Hey, don’t be like this. 别这样
[27:06] Look, we’re having fun, right? 我们正享受鱼水之欢 不是吗
[27:08] Apparently that’s all we’re having. 显然 仅此而已
[27:10] – Edie, come on. – No. Fun’s over. -伊迪 别这样 -不 鱼水之欢结束了
[27:22] Ah, Mike. Thanks for coming. 麦克 感谢赴约
[27:25] Thanks for asking me. 感谢邀请我
[27:29] Susan. 苏珊
[27:37] Mike, I want you to meet Maggie Gilroy. 麦克 我向你引荐麦琪·吉尔罗尔
[27:47] I don’t believe this. You’re setting me up? 我没想到你居然给我设套
[27:50] – You need to move on, OK? – I don’t want to move on. -你需要向前看 -我不想向前看
[27:54] – I came here to see you. – Look, I’m not available. -我来这儿是为了见你的 -我没空
[27:56] So if you feel like kissing someone tonight, 所以如果你今晚想亲吻某人
[27:58] point those lips at Maggie. 把双唇留给麦琪吧
[28:02] Here we go. Your beer. 来吧 你的啤酒
[28:08] Did I mention Maggie is an amazing chef? 我有没有说过麦琪是个出色的主厨
[28:11] We’re embarrassed to be cooking for her. 我们的手艺都不好意思端到她面前
[28:12] Stop. So Mike, do you have a favorite type of cuisine? 别说了 麦克 你最喜欢什么料理
[28:20] No. After three months of prison food, 没有 在监狱里吃了三个月的伙食
[28:22] everything tastes good to me. 什么东西都好吃
[28:25] – So you were in prison? – He was totally innocent. -你蹲过监狱吗 -他是无辜的
[28:31] Yeah, a woman was bludgeoned 一个女子被打死了
[28:32] to death and her blood wound up on my wrench. 而她的血迹沾到了我的扳手上
[28:34] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[28:36] But he was cleared! All charges dropped! 但他被无罪释放了 所有的指控都撤销了
[28:38] Here. Eat this. 快把这个吃了
[28:40] That’s just so awful. 那可太糟糕了
[28:42] To go to jail for a crime you didn’t commit. 为你没有犯下的罪行而坐牢
[28:45] It was just a few months. 那只不过是几个月的事
[28:46] Now, my first stretch for manslaughter, that was brutal. 第一次因过失杀人而坐牢 才要命呢
[28:54] My worst cellmate was this guy called Stilts. 碰到了个叫作斯蒂尔斯的糟糕狱友
[28:58] When they arrested him, they found a bowl full of ears. 他被捕时 警察发现了一整碗的耳朵
[29:03] – I think that was meant for you. – Sorry. -我猜这一脚是给你的 -抱歉
[29:07] So why don’t I just go and brew some coffee? 我还是去冲咖啡吧
[29:10] And I brought a little surprise for dessert. 我也带来了甜点当作惊喜
[29:13] – Wedding cakes for you to sample. – Great. -给你试吃的婚礼蛋糕 -太棒了
[29:22] Thanks a lot. Now Maggie thinks you’re Charles Manson. 你可帮了大忙 现在麦琪以为你是查尔斯·曼森
[29:22] null 美国杀人狂
[29:25] I don’t care. I love you. 我不在乎 我爱的是你
[29:27] – Don’t say that. – It’s true. -别这么说 -是真的
[29:30] I remember everything now. 我什么都记起来了
[29:31] When I got run over, I was on my way to propose to you. 当我被撞倒的时候 我正准备向你求婚
[29:34] – I don’t want to talk about it. – I do. -我不想再谈这事了 -我想
[29:38] What would you have said? 你会怎么回答
[29:41] You know what I would have said. It doesn’t matter. 你知道我会怎么说 这无关紧要
[29:44] The hell it doesn’t, Susan. 怎么无关紧要 苏珊
[29:46] If you can look me in the eye 如果你能看着我的眼睛
[29:47] and tell me that when we kissed you felt nothing, 说出当我们亲吻的时候你毫无感觉
[29:50] then I’ll just go. 我就会乖乖离开
[29:52] But only if you can say that and really mean it. 但只有你非常认真地说出口才行
[29:55] Can you? 你能行吗
[29:58] Who wants wedding cake? 谁想吃结婚蛋糕
[30:06] – Maggie, these cakes are fantastic. – Great. -麦琪 这些蛋糕太好吃了 -很好
[30:09] All you have to do is choose one and we’re done. 你只要选一个就大功告成了
[30:11] – Did you notice the themes? – Themes? -你们认识到主题了吗 -什么主题
[30:14] Yes. This one is very British. 这一个非常英伦
[30:16] Fondant icing and toffee ganache. 方旦糖霜配太妃糖夹心
[30:19] And this is your classic American. 而这一个是经典美式
[30:22] White cake with butter cream frosting. 白蛋糕外缀奶油冰淇淋霜
[30:25] So which one do you like the best? 你最喜欢哪一个
[30:32] Wow, it’s kind of hard to decide. 这真是太难抉择了
[30:34] Well, that depends on what you’re looking for. 这取决于你钟情哪个
[30:37] Rich and elegant… 豪华而精致…
[30:40] …or down to earth and sweet? 还是平凡而亲切
[30:47] – I don’t know. – You want to taste them again? -我不知道 -你想再尝一口吗
[30:50] No. I know what they taste like. I’m just torn, OK? 不 我知道它俩的味道 我只是犹豫不决
[30:54] There’s no need to get upset. It’s just a cake. 没必要这么沮丧 蛋糕而已
[30:56] It is not just a cake! It’s a major decision! 才没有那么简单 这事关终身大事
[31:00] Hey, if you like them both so much. 如果你两个都喜欢
[31:02] Why don’t you have two cakes? 不如都要了吧
[31:04] How would that look? 这算什么
[31:05] “Oh, hey everybody, here’s my wedding cake!” 大家好 这是我的婚礼蛋糕
[31:08] “Oh, and what’s that over there? “ 那边的是什么
[31:10] “It’s my other wedding cake!” 那也是我的婚礼蛋糕
[31:11] I have to pick! And I will! 我必须要抉择 我会的
[31:14] So just stop pressuring me, OK? 你们就别再逼我了
[31:24] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[31:28] I think I was just having a little sugar rush. 我刚刚大概是有点糖精中毒
[31:35] Thanks again. And sorry. 再次感谢 万分抱歉
[31:53] Seriously, just put it off. Just a month or two. 说真的 把婚礼推迟一两个月
[31:56] Excuse me, am I interrupting something? 抱歉 我打扰到你俩了吗
[31:59] No. It’s nothing. 不 没什么
[32:02] I think it’s time to level with him. 是时候跟他摊牌了
[32:04] I just told Susan I want her back. 我跟苏珊说过我想夺回她
[32:08] – Excuse me? – I know it puts a crimp in your plans. -你说什么 -我知道这会让你的计划受阻
[32:12] I’m sorry. But I love her. 我很愧疚 但我爱她
[32:14] That’s too damn bad. She doesn’t love you. 那可太糟糕了 她不爱你
[32:17] Really? She didn’t seem to mind when I kissed her. 是吗 我亲她的时候她可并不介意
[32:20] What? Did he just kiss you? 什么 他居然亲了你
[32:23] No. It was days ago. 不 那是好几天前的事
[32:25] – And you let him? – No. He pounced. -你居然放纵他 -他强袭的我
[32:28] It was hardly a pounce. 根本算不上
[32:30] You bastard! We had an agreement! 你个混蛋 我俩都订婚了
[32:32] Susan doesn’t have to marry 苏珊可不会
[32:34] you because you won her in a game of cards. 因你在牌局中获胜就嫁给你
[32:37] Oh, he didn’t tell you how we played poker for you? 他没告诉你我俩为你而赌牌吗
[32:41] You bet me in a game of poker? 你把我作为牌局的赌注吗
[32:43] It’s not how it sounds. 不是那样的
[32:45] I merely suggested that if I 我只是建议说
[32:47] won the hand then he would stop badgering you. 如果我赢了 他就不能再去骚扰你
[32:51] And if he won? 如果他赢了呢
[32:53] Well, I forget the exact terms. 具体的内容我忘了
[32:55] The point is, he lost as I knew he would. 关键是他输了 就跟我预料的一样
[32:57] I would never have wagered you 如果我没十全的把握
[32:59] if I didn’t have a very good hand. 是不会拿你做赌注的
[33:03] – Get out. – Susan, please. -出去 -苏珊 别这样
[33:05] – You heard her. – You too! -听到了吧 -你也一样
[33:07] I’ve had it with both of you. 我受够你俩了
[33:08] You tug at me like I’m some kind of wishbone. 你俩像拽如愿骨一样拽着我
[33:11] – You’re just upset. – No, I am beyond upset. -你只是有些心烦意乱 -不 比那还要糟糕
[33:14] You two want a decision? Here’s what I decide. 你们想要我的抉择 那我就给你俩抉择
[33:16] There will be no kissing and there will be no wedding. 不会再有什么吻和婚礼了
[33:19] And there will be no damn cake! 也没有什么该死的蛋糕了
[33:38] – What’s this? – Pumpkin sage ravioli. -这是什么 -南瓜草馅馄饨
[33:41] It’s a little thank you for taking a chance on me. 当作是你给我机会的谢礼
[33:45] Are you kidding? I should be thanking you. 你没开玩笑吧 该是我谢你才对
[33:47] We took in three grand tonight. 我们今晚入账三千美元
[33:50] Oh, wow. Candles too. 居然还准备了蜡烛
[33:53] Yeah, I think we should use them all the time. 咱俩应该一直点着蜡烛
[33:56] It softens up the ambiance. 用来缓和气氛
[34:00] So, come on, eat. 快品尝下
[34:11] Oh, my God. 天哪
[34:12] If we serve this for tomorrow’s special, 如果明天的特餐是这道菜
[34:16] we will clear four grand. 我们会入账四千美金
[34:18] Great. Just be sure to run it by Tom. 很好 不过得征求汤姆的同意
[34:21] Why? You know he’ll just shoot it down. 为什么 你知道他不会同意的
[34:25] I mean, I get it, he’s in pain, he doesn’t like being sidelined, 他现在痛苦万分 不喜欢被人忽视
[34:28] but that is no reason to… 但这也不是他…
[34:33] – You know, let’s talk about something else. – Yeah, sure. -还是说点别的吧 -没问题
[34:37] Unless you’d like to go? You’re here so late all the time. 你不如提前下班 你总是待到很晚
[34:40] No. No, I like being here. 不 我喜欢待在这里
[34:41] It beats going home to an empty apartment. 回到空无一人的公寓可不好受
[34:44] No friends to hang out with? 没有朋友陪你出去吗
[34:46] My friends come in two varieties. 我的朋友分两种
[34:48] Ones I drove away before I got clean, 一种在我洁身自好前就远离我了
[34:49] and the ones I should avoid if I want to stay clean. 一种若我想洁身自好 就得躲着他们
[34:53] Yeah, I gotcha. 我懂
[35:01] – You ever wear your hair down? – What? Yeah. -你把头发放下来过吗 -什么 是啊
[35:05] Sometimes. Why? 偶尔吧 怎么了
[35:07] It looks really good. 这样很美
[35:11] You should do it more often. 你应该经常这样打扮
[35:14] Oh, well… thanks. 好的 多谢
[35:27] This is delicious. 太好吃了
[35:29] Thanks. Do you want some more wine? 谢谢 你想再来点酒吗
[35:33] Sure. 好的
[35:42] Daddy! 老爸
[35:44] The paper has a story about your restaurant! 报纸上有篇关于咱家饭店的报道
[35:47] You’re kidding! Come here. What does it say? 不是吧 快过来 上面写了什么
[35:53] “When Scavo’s Pizzeria opened its doors,” “当斯加沃披萨店开张时”
[35:55] “you could almost hear the city groan,” “你仿佛能听到整座城镇在哀怨”
[35:58] ” ‘just what we need, another pizza joint.’ “ ” ‘我们的要求不多 换一家披萨店’ “
[36:01] “But with an updated menu from new chef Rick Colletti…” “但当他们的新主厨里克·科莱蒂更新了菜单”
[36:04] Is he the man who cooked us that really really… 他就是那个给我们做了非常非常…
[36:07] Yeah. Yep, that’s the one. What else does it say, honey? 没错 就是他 上面还写什么了 宝贝
[36:10] “There’s more than just crayons on the table.” “桌上的食物不再如同嚼蜡”
[36:13] “The veal piccata is divine” “令人垂涎欲滴的嫩煎小牛片”
[36:15] and the mushroom risotto is an… E-X-Q-U…” 还有蘑菇意式拌饭极其精…
[36:19] – Exquisite. – “…an exquisite treat.” -精致的 -“极其精致可口”
[36:22] “Scavo’s has been transformed” “斯加沃披萨店便从”
[36:24] “from a mundane family eatery” “一家普通的家庭作坊”
[36:26] “into the area’s hottest…” “变成了本地最热门的…”
[36:29] That’s enough, Kaylar. 够了 凯拉
[36:33] Daddy’s tired. 爸爸累了
[36:36] Ok. 好吧
[36:56] OK, OK, OK! OK, I know you guys like a good scandal. 好了 好了 我知道你们都热衷于丑闻
[36:59] But I think the citizens of 但是我觉得美景镇的居民
[37:01] Fairview are more interested in the real issues. 应该多关心下实际问题
[37:09] Mr. Lang, given your 15 point drop in the polls, 朗先生 民意测验中你的支持率下降了15点
[37:13] what do you say to your constituents? 你要对支持你的选民说什么
[37:15] Well, I would ask them 我会请求他们
[37:17] to not base their view of me on a single… 不要因为一件事情而改变对我的看法
[37:20] – It’s not going very well, is it? – Picked up on that, did you? -事态不太好 对吧 -都是你害的 不是吗
[37:25] Who is she, Mr. Lang? Give us a name. 她是谁 朗先生 她叫什么
[37:27] No, I will not identify the woman. 我是不会公开她的身份的
[37:29] What are you hiding? Is she a prostitute? 你在隐瞒什么 她是妓女吗
[37:32] No, she’s not a prostitute. 不 她不是
[37:34] I’ll answer your questions one at a time. 我一次只回答你们一个问题
[37:43] That does it. 忍不了了
[37:45] Wait, what are you doing? Gabby, stop please. 等等 你要做什么 加布 快停下来
[37:48] – Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me! – Could you please… -抱歉 劳驾 -你能…
[37:54] Excuse me! I am the woman in the photos. 听我说 我就是照片里的女人
[37:57] May I have your name? 你叫什么名字
[38:05] – What are you doing? – Standing by my man. -你要做什么 -当我的男人后盾
[38:13] My name is Gabrielle Marquez, 我叫加布丽尔·马可兹
[38:15] and I want you to know right before those photos were taken, 我想让你们知道 在照片拍下之前
[38:18] Victor asked me to marry him. 维克多已经向我求婚了
[38:23] What did you say? 你是怎么说的
[38:26] I said, “Yes, I would be thrilled to be Mrs. Victor Lang.” 我说”我愿意 我很荣幸成为维克多·朗夫人”
[38:30] What are your family values? 你的家庭观是什么
[38:33] – Lang, are you going to get married? – Have you set a date? -朗 你要结婚了吗 -婚期定了吗
[38:36] Are you really getting married? 你真的要结婚了吗
[38:38] In fact, I was so overcome that, 事实是 我们被困电梯时
[38:39] when we were trapped in that elevator, 我无法克制自己
[38:41] I seized the moment to express my joy. 我抓住了机会 来表达我的喜悦
[38:46] So this is a love story? 所以这是个恋事对吗
[38:48] The only reason Victor kept it from you was to protect me. 维克多之所以不告诉你们 是为了保护我
[38:52] Because he’s the kind of 因为他是那种
[38:54] man who puts a woman’s honor before his own. 会把女人的声誉放在第一位的人
[38:57] And that’s the kind of man you marry. 就该嫁给这样的男人
[38:59] That’s the kind of man you vote for. 就该给这样的男人投票
[39:25] What’s that smell? 这是什么味道
[39:46] Ma’am. 夫人
[39:50] Are you Karen McCluskey? 你是凯伦·麦克卢斯基吗
[39:54] That little bastard gave me up, didn’t he? 那个小混蛋告发了我 是吧
[39:57] Today, at the mayoral candidate’s press conference, 今天 在市长候选人的新闻发布会上
[40:01] a woman identified as Gabrielle Marquez, a former model, 一位自称曾是模特的女士 加布丽尔·马可兹
[40:05] surprised reporter by announce her engagement to Mr. Lang. 以她与朗先生的订婚震惊了记者
[40:10] The only reason he didn’t tell you 他之所以不告诉你们
[40:12] was because he was protecting me. 是为了保护我
[40:16] Carlos, I don’t know if you’ve heard… 卡洛斯 不知道你是否已听到
[40:20] Yeah, I heard. 没错 我听到了
[40:23] In a few months, I will be Mrs. Victor Lang. 再过几个月 我就是维克多·朗夫人了
[40:39] I heard on the radio 我听广播说
[40:40] the power company is still having problems. 电力公司的问题还没解决
[40:43] There might be another rolling blackout today. 今天还会有场大规模的停电
[40:45] Do you want me to leave Ida’s number 需要我留下艾达的号码
[40:46] in case of something happens? 以防万一吗
[40:47] I’m sure I’ll be fine. 我没事
[40:50] Did you read our review in the paper? 你看过报纸的报道了吗
[40:54] Yep. 看过了
[40:58] OK. I’m off. 好吧 我走了
[41:25] Power. 权力
[41:26] It’s the type of thing most people don’t think about… 大多数人直到失去它时…
[41:31] … until it’s taken away. 才会想起它
[41:35] null 朗在民意测验中重夺声望
[41:36] Whether it’s the political power of the many… 无论是操控众人的政权…
[41:44] … or a lover’s influence over just one. 还是恋人对彼此的影响力
[41:50] We all want some sort of power in our lives. 权力在我们的生命中必不可缺
[41:55] If only to give ourselves choices. 哪怕只是选择权
[42:03] Yes, to be without choices, 是的 倘若失去选择权
[42:06] to feel utterly powerless… 人们便会感到无能为力…
[42:09] Well, it’s a lot… 就好像
[42:14] … like being alone in the dark. 独自置身于黑暗之中
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme