时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Mike’s therapy hit a snag. | 麦克的治疗遇到了瓶颈 |
[00:05] | I keep telling you, I don’t remember! | 跟你说我不记得了啊 |
[00:06] | Something happened at that movie? | 我觉得看电影时发生了什么 |
[00:08] | Who’d you see it with? | 你和谁看的 |
[00:09] | Probably Susan… | 可能是苏珊 |
[00:09] | Why not ask her? | 干嘛不去问她呢 |
[00:11] | Mike, it wasn’t a movie. That was us. | 麦克 那不是电影 而是我们之间发生的事 |
[00:12] | What? | 什么 |
[00:13] | The first night we spent together. | 那是我们共度的第一晚 |
[00:15] | I saw you watching us. | 我看到你在观察我们 |
[00:17] | We were just talking. | 我们只是在聊天 |
[00:19] | Gabby saw another side of Victor. | 加布看到了维克多的另一面 |
[00:21] | I didn’t marry an angry woman. | 我不会和易怒的女人结婚 |
[00:22] | I divorced one. | 我刚离了一个 |
[00:23] | I set her up in a nice house. I gave her an allowance. | 我把她安置在豪宅里 给她零花钱 |
[00:25] | And then I came and went as I pleased. | 我高兴来就来 高兴走则走 |
[00:27] | I’ve known you two weeks, | 我们认识了两周 |
[00:28] | This is the first glimpse of a guy I could actually like. | 这是我第一次发现 你还有可爱之处 |
[00:31] | Tom’s back put him out of commission. | 汤姆的背伤让他无法工作 |
[00:34] | It’ll be a while before he’s back on his feet. | 他还要一段时间才能下地走路 |
[00:36] | – How much of a while? – Three months. | -多久 -三个月 |
[00:38] | And Edie bared more than her soul for Carlos. | 伊迪以赤身向卡洛斯袒露了一切 |
[00:41] | I’m here, and I’m asking for a chance. | 我就在这里 我要一个重生的机会 |
[00:48] | Edie Britt had always thought of herself as passionate. | 伊迪·布利特一直认为自己是个热情的人 |
[00:53] | Aggressively, | 具进攻性的 |
[00:55] | relentlessly, | 从不倦怠的 |
[00:57] | violently passionate. | 暴力性的那种热情 |
[01:01] | Carlos Solis had always thought of himself as passionate. | 卡洛斯·索利斯也一直认为自己很热情 |
[01:06] | Romantically, | 浪漫的 |
[01:08] | spontaneously, | 主动的 |
[01:10] | constantly passionate. | 持续不断的那种热情 |
[01:14] | So it was natural for Edie and Carlos to assume that | 因此伊迪和卡洛斯自然认为 |
[01:18] | if they ever had sex, it would be amazing. | 他们的性爱 一定会惊人地美妙 |
[01:22] | And in fact, it was… | 然而事实上… |
[01:25] | Amazingly bad. | 却惊人地糟糕 |
[01:28] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早 -早 |
[01:32] | So… last night… | 那个… 昨晚… |
[01:35] | Yeah, I know. Wow | 是的 我知道 哇塞 |
[01:39] | Super wow. | 超级哇塞 |
[01:46] | Is that clock right? | 这钟是准的吗 |
[01:47] | Oh, man, I gotta get to work. | 天啊 我得去上班了 |
[01:49] | Yeah. I gotta get home. | 是啊 我也要回家了 |
[01:53] | So, uh…So we should do this again. | 我们应该再来一次吗 |
[01:57] | Oh, definitely. This week doesn’t seem to be that great. | 当然 但这周有点不合适 |
[02:01] | – Maybe… – Next week I’m swamped. | -要不… -下周我没空 |
[02:03] | Oh. Well, we’ll figure something out. | 那再说吧 |
[02:07] | It was at that moment Edie and Carlos | 此时的伊迪和卡洛斯 |
[02:10] | had the exact same thought… | 有着一模一样的想法 |
[02:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:16] | No. Thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[02:20] | They would definitely be having sex again… | 他们一定会再次做爱的 |
[02:24] | Just not… | 只不过 |
[02:25] | …with each other. | 不是跟对方 |
[03:11] | It’s so easy to spot the lonely ones. | 想找到孤独的人 是很容易的 |
[03:16] | It wasn’t the first time… | 这不是第一次了 |
[03:17] | They’re the people who tell stories to their plants… | 比如那些跟植物讲话的人 |
[03:20] | I kinda like him. | 我有点喜欢他 |
[03:22] | … and whisper secrets to their pets. | 向宠物诉说心事的人 |
[03:25] | Come on! Get him of basketball! | 不是吧 |
[03:27] | And have arguments with their TV. | 还有对电视大吼的人 |
[03:29] | He’s running like his feet are made out of lead! | 他跑步慢得像脚里灌了铅 |
[03:31] | And the loneliest of all, | 而最孤独的人 |
[03:33] | are the ones who talk to people. | 是对着他人讲话 |
[03:36] | You know what I think over? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[03:37] | People who are no longer there. | 而听话的人已经不在了 |
[03:40] | Phone’s gonna ring any second. | 电话随时会响 |
[03:42] | And it’s gonna be Lynette begging me to come over early. | 然后勒奈特会求我早点过去 |
[03:45] | Did I tell you that Tom had surgery | 我跟你说了汤姆上周 |
[03:48] | on his back last week? | 做了背部手术了吗 |
[03:50] | Yep, that idiot’s flat on his ass | 没错 勒奈特把培根拿回家的功夫 |
[03:53] | while Lynette brings home the bacon. Again. | 那个白痴就摔了个大屁墩 第二次了 |
[03:56] | I shouldn’t judge. | 我不应该议论别人 |
[03:57] | Plenty of people didn’t get what I saw in you. | 很多人不明白我为什么爱你 |
[04:00] | I won’t name names…my sister Gayle. | 我不会点名批评的…我妹妹盖尔 |
[04:05] | But I always told her that | 但我总对她说 |
[04:06] | beneath all the name-calling and the dish-throwing, | 在辱骂和摔盘子的表象之下 |
[04:11] | we really loved each other. | 隐藏着咱俩真切的爱 |
[04:14] | Bet you 50 bucks it’s Lynette. | 我跟你赌50美元 是勒奈特打来 |
[04:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:19] | You lose, Gilbert. What’s up? | 你输了 盖尔伯特 什么事 |
[04:22] | I have to get to the restaurant early. | 我得早点去餐馆 |
[04:24] | Is there any way you can come over and | 你能不能过来 |
[04:25] | get the kids off to school? | 带孩子们去上学 |
[04:27] | Why am I seeing pajamas? Get dressed. | 怎么还穿着睡衣呢 去换衣服 |
[04:29] | Yeah, they are ready to go. So what do you say? | 是的 他们都准备好了 怎么样 |
[04:32] | Oh, great. Thanks. I owe you big time. | 太好了 谢谢 我欠你个大人情 |
[04:35] | OK, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[04:36] | All right. I’m heading out of here. Wish me luck. | 好了 我要出门了 祝我好运 |
[04:39] | More interviews this morning? | 今早又有面试吗 |
[04:41] | Yeah, but don’t worry, | 是的 不过别担心 |
[04:42] | I’m gonna find the assistant manager of your dreams. | 我会为你找个理想的助理经理的 |
[04:45] | You sure? Because the last ten resume you showed me… | 你确定吗 之前你给我看的十份简历都… |
[04:48] | Yeah, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[04:49] | Bottom of the barrel, convicts and losers. | 都是社会底层的废物 罪犯之类的 |
[04:51] | You’re clear about that last night. | 昨晚你说得很清楚了 |
[04:53] | It make sure they really know how to wrangle the employees. | 要弄清楚他们会如何批评员工 |
[04:55] | Like Kim, she never buses her tables. | 比如金姆 她从来不收拾自己的桌子 |
[04:58] | – I’m the one who told you that. – Oh, you’re right. | -这还是我告诉你的 -也是 |
[05:01] | Hey, honey, I had an idea about the specials for today… | 宝贝 我对今天的特价菜有个新想法 |
[05:04] | I was thinking Goat cheese and mushrooms. | 山羊乳干酪配蘑菇怎么样 |
[05:06] | Oh, for God’s sake, Tom! | 不是吧 汤姆 |
[05:12] | I’m gonna be late for the interviews. I should go. | 我面试要迟到了 我得走了 |
[05:15] | Honey, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I know I am driving you crazy. | 宝贝 对不起 我知道我很烦 |
[05:18] | It’s just that I’m feeling guilty laying here, | 我只是觉得躺在这里很愧疚 |
[05:21] | totally worthless, | 什么都干不了 |
[05:22] | while you run the restaurant and the house. | 而你在家里和餐厅忙前忙后 |
[05:24] | It’s OK. I am gonna find a way to make this all work. | 没事的 我会解决所有的问题 |
[05:27] | And you just get better. | 你就好好养伤吧 |
[05:29] | Oh, Mrs. McCluskey, perfect timing. | 麦克卢斯基太太来了 时间正好 |
[05:32] | Make sure you have your cell phone with you. | 记得带手机 |
[05:36] | Then while you’re interviewing, | 这样你面试的时候 |
[05:37] | I’ll call, you can conference me in. | 我就可以给你打电话 参与面试了 |
[05:40] | That is a great idea. | 真是好主意 |
[05:45] | Hi. Tom’s gonna ask you to look for this. | 早 一会儿汤姆会让你找这个 |
[05:48] | You will not find it. | 记得别找到 |
[05:50] | Love you. | 爱你哦 |
[05:57] | Here’s your beer. | 你的啤酒 |
[05:58] | Oh, good job, chipmunk. No foam this time. | 真棒 小家伙 这次没有泡沫了 |
[06:02] | I tipped the glass just like you told me to. | 我听你的 把杯子倾斜了点 |
[06:05] | I think someone’s ready to salt his first margarita glass. | 我觉得某人可以去学调玛格丽塔酒了 |
[06:11] | Mommy, do you have trouble going to sleep? | 妈妈 你失眠吗 |
[06:14] | No. | 不 |
[06:16] | Why do you ask? | 干嘛问这个 |
[06:18] | I heard Carlos say you were bad in bed. | 因为我听到卡洛斯说 你床上表现很差 |
[06:21] | What? | 什么 |
[06:22] | Why’d he say that? Do you have nightmares? | 他为什么这么说 你做噩梦吗 |
[06:25] | OK, sweetie, I need you to focus. | 好了 亲爱的 现在集中注意力 |
[06:28] | What exactly did Carlos say, and who did he say it to? | 告诉我卡洛斯原话怎么说的 还跟谁说了 |
[06:32] | I went to get my soccer ball from his yard. | 我去他院子里拿我的足球 |
[06:34] | He was on the phone talking to someone. | 他正在跟别人打电话 |
[06:37] | So what does “bad in bed” mean? | “床上表现很差”是什么意思 |
[06:41] | Oh, it means you’re not good at making… | 意思是 你不擅长… |
[06:46] | …your bed. | 铺床 |
[06:49] | Mommy doesn’t like people saying she can’t make a bed. | 妈妈讨厌别人说她不会铺床 |
[06:51] | Because, trust me, | 因为 相信我 |
[06:53] | nobody makes a bed as good as your mommy. | 没有人比你妈咪更会铺床了 |
[06:57] | If you want, I can tell people you’re good in bed. | 有需要的话 我去告诉大家 你很擅长铺床 |
[07:02] | No, no, no. That’s fine, sweetie. | 不用不用 没关系 亲爱的 |
[07:05] | If you want to help Mommy, just um… | 如果你想帮妈咪 就… |
[07:09] | …top off her breakfast. | 再给她加点早餐吧 |
[07:19] | Susan, I’m by the orange stand, where are you? | 苏珊 我在橘子摊前面 你在哪 |
[07:23] | Cheese stand? | 芝士摊 |
[07:25] | No, I don’t mind you going back for free samples, | 不 我不介意你又回去免费试吃 |
[07:27] | but if you like it why not just buy some? | 只是如果你喜欢 何不买点呢 |
[07:31] | Yes, of course, you’re right. | 当然 你说得对 |
[07:32] | It always tastes better when it’s free. | 免费的总是更好吃 |
[07:35] | I get it, please hurry. | 我明白 请快点 |
[07:38] | Oh. Hello. | 你好 |
[07:42] | Hey. | 你好 |
[07:44] | Boy, you’re everywhere these days. | 兄弟 最近你还真是阴魂不散 |
[07:47] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[07:48] | Yesterday, Susan and I ran into you at the post office. | 昨天我和苏珊在邮局碰到你 |
[07:51] | Last week, the movies. | 上周 是在电影院 |
[07:52] | One might think you’re following us. | 人家会以为你在跟踪我们呢 |
[07:54] | Trust me, “one” has better things to do | 相信我 “人家”可没那么有空 |
[07:57] | than follow you around. | 要来跟踪你们 |
[07:59] | And yet here you are… again. | 可还是又碰到你了 |
[08:04] | Ian, Fairview is a small town. | 伊恩 美景镇是个小城镇 |
[08:07] | You want distance? Move to the city. | 你想远离我吗 搬去城里吧 |
[08:17] | You’ve been awfully quiet since we left the market. | 从我们离开集市起 你就没怎么说话了 |
[08:21] | Is everything OK? | 没事吧 |
[08:22] | Um, well, since you asked, | 既然你问了 |
[08:24] | I’m having some problems at work. | 我的工作出了点问题 |
[08:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:28] | Yes, we’re in the midst of some corporate restructuring. | 是啊 我们正在进行公司重组 |
[08:33] | I’m going to have to spend more time in London. | 我需要经常呆在伦敦 |
[08:39] | OK. | 好吧 |
[08:41] | And, I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[08:42] | maybe you and I should just…relocate. | 也许我们可以换个地方住 |
[08:47] | – To London? Permanently? – I know it’s sudden… | -去伦敦 定居吗 -我知道这很突然 |
[08:51] | Yeah, it’s sudden! | 是很突然 |
[08:53] | My whole life is here, my friends… | 我的生活圈在这里 我的朋友们… |
[08:56] | Julie is still in school. | 朱莉还在上学 |
[08:57] | Susan! | 苏珊 |
[09:16] | Oh, my God! Are you OK? | 我的天哪 你还好吗 |
[09:19] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 还好 还好 |
[09:21] | OK. I can feel the car sinking. | 好 我能感觉到这车在下沉 |
[09:24] | We’re gonna have to get to shore. | 我们得上岸去 |
[09:29] | Ian? | 伊恩 |
[09:31] | How deep do you think this water is? | 你觉得这水有多深 |
[09:35] | – Deep enough. Come on, let’s move! – Susan… | -挺深的 快点 走吧 -苏珊 |
[09:42] | I can’t swim. | 我不会游泳 |
[09:44] | What? You…You said you played water polo. | 什么 你不是打过水球嘛 |
[09:48] | I said polo! With horses! | 我说的是马球 骑马的那种 |
[09:51] | How can you not know how to swim? | 你怎么可能不会游泳 |
[09:52] | Didn’t you go to summer camp? | 你没去过夏令营吗 |
[09:54] | I stayed in the canoe! Let it go! | 我当时待在独木舟里 别问了 |
[09:56] | OK, don’t panic. | 好吧 别慌 |
[09:59] | Just grab onto my neck and I’ll swim for both of us. | 搂住我脖子 我来带你游过去 |
[10:03] | I’m twice your size! We might drown! | 我身材是你的两倍 我们会溺水的 |
[10:05] | Let’s just stay here and think of something else. | 咱们就这样待着 想想别的办法吧 |
[10:08] | If you stay here, you’ll definitely drown! | 这样待着 你肯定会溺水 |
[10:10] | Do you see how my plan is better? | 你没看出来我的计划更好吗 |
[10:19] | Look, there’s somebody on the shore! | 看 岸上有人 |
[10:24] | – It’s Mike! He’s here! – Of course he is. | -是麦克 他来了 -当然了 |
[10:28] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[10:43] | OK, OK, OK! I can walk from here! | 好了 好了 这里我能自己走了 |
[10:46] | Sorry. You were just gripping me so tight. | 抱歉 你抱得我太紧了 |
[10:51] | Oh, my God. Mike, you saved our lives. | 天哪 麦克 你救了我们的命 |
[10:57] | And our cheese! | 和我们的芝士 |
[10:59] | Ian, can you believe it? | 伊恩 多难以置信 |
[11:02] | Mike saved our cheese! | 麦克还救了咱们的奶酪 |
[11:05] | Yes. He’s quite the hero. | 是啊 真是个大英雄 |
[11:07] | Yeah. Good thing I was following you. | 是啊 幸好我跟着你们 |
[11:15] | Arnie, thanks for coming in. | 阿尼 谢谢你来参加面试 |
[11:18] | We will definitely keep you in mind. | 我们会好好考虑你的 |
[11:20] | OK. | 好了 |
[11:24] | Come on! What was wrong with that guy? | 不是吧 刚才那人怎么不好了 |
[11:28] | He kept asking what we do with the food people don’t eat. | 他不停地问我 如何处理顾客吃剩的食物 |
[11:31] | All right, so he’s a fat loser. | 好吧 他是个死胖子 |
[11:33] | Who’d you expect to get for $8.50 an hour? | 但一小时八块五你还想雇个什么样的人 |
[11:35] | That’s what we pay you, and you seem happy enough. | 你就拿这薪水 但看起来挺满意的 |
[11:38] | Well, that’s because I’m doing the beer delivery guy. | 那是因为我跟送啤酒的有一腿 |
[11:41] | OK. My fault for asking. | 行了 当我没问过 |
[11:46] | Rick Coletti? | 里克·科莱蒂 |
[11:49] | – That’s me. – Oh, great, come on over. | -我就是 -很好 过来 |
[11:54] | Your application? | 你的申请表呢 |
[11:56] | One second. | 请稍等 |
[12:01] | That’s been bothering me. Sorry. | 困扰了我半天 抱歉 |
[12:03] | No, it’s great, you can spell. | 没事 挺好 你会拼写 |
[12:05] | You are now officially the front-runner. | 已经领先于别人了 |
[12:07] | Yeah, my grandma came over from Naples. | 我奶奶从那不勒斯过来 |
[12:09] | Been making calzones since before you were born. | 你没出生时 她就开始做馅饼了 |
[12:12] | How old do you think I am? | 你觉得我有多大 |
[12:14] | Thirty? Thirty-one? | 30岁 31岁 |
[12:17] | Not afraid to shamelessly ass-kiss. You’re doing very well. | 可以毫无愧色地拍马屁 不错 |
[12:22] | Great. Wanna skip to the part where you hire me? | 真好 直接跳到录取我的部分怎么样 |
[12:24] | Well, I should probably take a look at your application first. | 我还是得先看看你的申请表 |
[12:28] | OK. | 好的 |
[12:31] | Don’t be afraid if you don’t have experience. | 没有经验也不要紧 |
[12:33] | I realize for what we’re paying, | 我知道我们工资不高 |
[12:35] | we’re not exactly gonna get a… | 我们也没奢望过雇一个… |
[12:38] | You were the sous-chef at Cucina? | 你曾经在库奇纳餐厅当副厨师长 |
[12:40] | – Yeah. – That’s a five-star-restaurant. | -是的 -那可是个五星级餐馆 |
[12:43] | – Actually, four. – Which is four more than we have. | -四星级 -那也比我们多四星呢 |
[12:46] | Yeah, but this place has character and charm, | 是啊 可是这地方有特色 有魅力 |
[12:48] | and a beautiful owner. | 还有一个漂亮的老板娘 |
[12:53] | Yeah, but seriously, why would a | 但是说实话 为什么一个 |
[12:56] | four-star chef wanna slum at a pizza joint? | 四星级酒店的厨师要屈尊来一个小披萨店 |
[13:01] | Mrs. McCluskey! | 麦克卢斯基太太 |
[13:05] | I’m right here. Keep your shirt on. | 我在呢 别脱衣服啊 |
[13:08] | I need another pill. | 我得再吃一片药 |
[13:09] | And please tell the kids to turn down the TV. | 另外请让孩子们把电视调小点声 |
[13:13] | I yell, they turn it down. I walk away, they turn it up. | 我一凶他们就调小 我走开他们又调大 |
[13:17] | Vicious circle. | 恶性循环 |
[13:18] | Surely you can control five little kids. | 你一定能管好五个小孩子 |
[13:21] | – Can I beat ’em? – No. | -我能打他们吗 -不能 |
[13:23] | Then my hands are tied. | 那我就束手无策了 |
[13:25] | Hi, I’m home. And I’ve got good news. | 我回来啦 还带来一个喜讯 |
[13:28] | I found a new manager. | 我找到新经理了 |
[13:30] | – That’s terrific. – Yeah. | -太好了 -是啊 |
[13:32] | His name is Rick Coletti | 他名叫里克·科莱蒂 |
[13:34] | and he was a sous-chef at Cucina. | 以前在库奇纳当副厨师长 |
[13:36] | Cucina? Why does he want to work at our place? | 库奇纳 那他怎会想在咱们这儿工作 |
[13:39] | Yeah, I had that exact same thought. | 我也这么想来着 |
[13:40] | And to be honest, he has a history. | 说实话 他有段不好的历史 |
[13:42] | History? | 历史 |
[13:44] | You know how stressful it is at a four-star-restaurant. | 你知道在四星级餐馆工作压力有多大吧 |
[13:47] | He, like many chefs, started using cocaine to… | 就跟很多厨师一样 他用可卡因来… |
[13:49] | – Oh, no, no. No way. – He’s been clean for almost a year. | -不行不行 -他已经多年不吸了 |
[13:53] | We’re not the Betty Ford clinic. | 我们又不是开戒毒所的 |
[13:54] | No, I know. But I’ve got a good feeling about this guy. | 我知道 可我对这个人印象很好 |
[13:57] | All he wants is a fresh start. | 他只是想洗心革面 从头开始 |
[13:58] | I am not gonna hire a junkie who’s gonna turn around | 我绝不会雇一个浪子回头的瘾君子 |
[14:01] | and then hock our jukebox just to feed his habit. | 让他掏咱点唱机里面的钱 买药嗑 |
[14:04] | – No, find somebody else. – I can’t find somebody else. | -再去找一个 -找不到别人了 |
[14:07] | I’ve interviewed 50 guys, | 我面试了50个人 |
[14:08] | and this “junkie” happens to be the best. | 这个”瘾君子”恰巧是最好的 |
[14:11] | Seriously, I don’t know how much longer I can… | 说实话 我不知道我还能坚持多久… |
[14:14] | Lynette, please, can we just talk about this later? | 勒奈特 拜托 我们能一会儿再说吗 |
[14:15] | I’m in a lot of pain. | 我现在很疼 |
[14:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:21] | Please just do what I am asking. | 就照我说的做吧 |
[14:25] | Fine. I’II, uh, keep looking. | 好吧 我会继续找的 |
[14:31] | Jerk. | 混蛋 |
[14:35] | I had a good time tonight. Who knew you could dance? | 今晚我很开心 你竟然还会跳舞 |
[14:38] | It’s one of my hidden talents. | 这是我的隐藏技能之一 |
[14:40] | Invite me in. I’ll show you another. | 邀请我进去 我给你看另一个 |
[14:42] | Not tonight, thanks. | 今晚不行 谢了 |
[14:44] | You’d tango with a man, and not have sex with him? | 你跟一个男人跳探戈 却不跟他上床 |
[14:46] | That’s actually against the law in Argentina. | 在阿根廷这还是犯法的呢 |
[14:49] | Come on, we both know it’s gonna happen eventually. | 来吧 我们都知道这迟早会发生的 |
[14:52] | And every time you say that, | 每次你这么说 |
[14:54] | “eventually” gets a little further away. | “迟早”就会更迟 |
[14:56] | Stop begging or I’m not going to your rally tomorrow. | 再求我 我明天就不去你的演讲会了 |
[14:58] | OK, fine. I can be patient. | 好吧 我会耐心等着 |
[15:00] | Far as I’m concerned, the chase is half the fun. | 但在我看来 追你的乐趣只剩一半了 |
[15:03] | Half the fun? Oh, honey, if I ever do say yes… | 只剩一半 亲爱的 如果我答应了你… |
[15:13] | …you’re gonna adjust that percentage way down. | 这个百分比就会低很多 |
[15:27] | You can’t possibly be eating more cheese. | 你竟然还在吃奶酪 |
[15:30] | What, you’ve never heard of a midnight snack? | 怎么 你没听说过午夜零食吗 |
[15:33] | Unless you can think of something else that | 还是说你有别的东西 |
[15:37] | I can nibble on. | 给我咬咬 |
[15:40] | Slide over, you cheddar-breathed tease. | 过去一点 你这个切德干酪味的小妖精 |
[15:51] | – Oh, what’s that? – It’s a thank you gift for Mike. | -那是什么 -给麦克的谢礼 |
[15:58] | Correct me if I’m wrong, | 若我说错 请纠正 |
[15:59] | but didn’t we already thank him at the shore, | 我们在岸边不是已经谢过他了 |
[16:01] | and again when he dropped us off? | 还有在他送我们回来时 |
[16:03] | I don’t think you can thank somebody too many times | 感谢一个救了你命的人 |
[16:06] | for saving your life. | 多少次也不为过吧 |
[16:08] | I wish you’d stop saying that. | 别再那么说了 |
[16:09] | – Saying what? – That he saved my life. | -说什么 -说他救了我的命 |
[16:11] | I certainly could have survived without his help. | 就算没他帮忙 我也肯定能活下来 |
[16:14] | But if anybody did any life-saving, it was me. | 但如果说有人救了谁的命 那是我才对 |
[16:16] | – You? – Yes. | -你 -是啊 |
[16:18] | If I hadn’t warned you about the dear, | 如果不是我提醒你 那儿有只鹿 |
[16:19] | you’ll go straight through the windshield | 你就会冲出风挡玻璃 |
[16:21] | and you would have ended up with an antler in your brain. | 脑子里插进一只鹿角而亡 |
[16:27] | OK. | 好吧 |
[16:29] | – That’s a good point. – Thank you. | -说得好 -谢谢 |
[16:31] | But we were in a bit of a jam there, | 但我们当时的情况确实有点麻烦 |
[16:33] | and I don’t think you should be embarrassed | 我认为即使你需要帮助 |
[16:36] | for needing a little help. | 也不用觉得窘迫 |
[16:38] | I’m not embarrassed. I don’t feel emasculated either. | 我没觉得窘迫 也没觉得自己很懦弱 |
[16:41] | Emasculated? Who said emasculated? | 谁说你懦弱了 谁说了 |
[16:44] | And why are you not kissing me now? | 还有你现在干嘛不亲我 |
[16:48] | I’m ready when you are. | 我在等你准备好 |
[16:58] | OK. | 好吧 |
[17:02] | I guess we’re cutting right to the… | 我们是直接进入… |
[17:22] | Don’t worry. It happens to everybody. | 别担心 大家都这样 |
[17:27] | Maybe it would help to talk about it. | 也许聊聊会好一点 |
[17:29] | No. I don’t want to talk about it. | 不 我不想聊这个 |
[17:33] | All right. We won’t talk about it. | 好吧 那就不谈 |
[17:42] | Want some cheese? | 想吃点奶酪吗 |
[17:53] | Hey, how are you? | 你好吗 |
[17:54] | I’m good. You might not think so, but I am good. | 我很好 也许你不觉得 但我很好 |
[18:02] | Where in the hell do you get off | 你在哪里跟别人说 |
[18:04] | telling people that I am bad in bed? | 我在床上很差劲了 |
[18:06] | I never said that! | 我没这么说过 |
[18:07] | Travers heard you on the phone. | 崔沃斯听见你打电话了 |
[18:10] | OK, I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[18:11] | I was talking to my cousin in Tucson. | 我是在跟图森的堂兄打电话 |
[18:13] | We always trade bad date stories. | 我们经常会交流糟糕的情事 |
[18:17] | And you think that I went out of my way | 你觉得我花了这么大力气 |
[18:19] | to spare your feelings. | 只是为了你的感受 |
[18:21] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[18:23] | You think you were bored? | 你觉得你不爽 |
[18:24] | I’ve had more thrills leaning up against my dryer. | 我靠着烘干机 快感还多一些呢 |
[18:27] | Then what was all that moaning? | 那你的呻吟 怎么解释 |
[18:29] | I was in pain! You were smashing my breasts. | 那是疼的 你当时在用力挤我的胸 |
[18:32] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[18:33] | You hunkered down on top of me | 你那么用力压我 |
[18:35] | like you were hiding from border patrol. | 像在躲边境巡逻员似的 |
[18:36] | I was tired! You just laid there while I did all the work. | 我很累 我做事时你就在那儿躺着 |
[18:39] | When we were done, I felt like I should deflate you. | 我们做完之后 我都想给你放气[暗喻她像充气娃娃] |
[18:42] | Yeah, well, sex is like tennis. | 性爱就像打网球一样 |
[18:44] | When you play an inferior opponent, your game suffers. | 对手太差劲的时候 打不出好比赛 |
[18:47] | Are you challenging me to a rematch? | 你这是在挑衅重赛吗 |
[18:54] | – Maybe. – So you want to do it again? | -也许吧 -你想重来一次吗 |
[18:59] | If it’ll shut you up. | 若能让你闭嘴的话 |
[19:02] | Yeah, I’ll fall on that grenade. | 行 准备好迎接我的手榴弹吧 |
[19:06] | Oh, there’s gonna be an explosion. Come on. | 大爆炸要来了 来吧 |
[19:22] | I’m prescribing a mild painkiller for your back. | 我给你的背伤 开了温和的止痛药 |
[19:24] | And I will see you in a week to remove those stitches. | 一周后过来拆线 |
[19:28] | Great. | 好 |
[19:29] | So how’d you folks get so banged up? Car accident? | 你们怎么伤成这样的 出车祸了吗 |
[19:34] | Bad sex. | 差劲的性爱 |
[19:38] | Really bad. | 非常差劲 |
[19:40] | OK. | 好吧 |
[19:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:48] | God, what a disaster. | 天哪 真是一场灾难 |
[19:51] | Oh, I don’t know. Maybe it’s for the best. | 谁知道呢 也许这样最好 |
[19:54] | How so? | 怎么会 |
[19:56] | Well, we got it out of our system. | 我们以后都不用想这事了 |
[19:57] | Now we can go back to being friends. | 现在我们可以做回朋友 |
[19:59] | I mean, we like hanging out, | 我是说 咱俩很说得来 |
[20:02] | and Travers adores you. | 崔沃斯又崇拜你 |
[20:04] | Yeah, and I wouldn’t want to ruin that. | 是啊 我可不想毁了这些 |
[20:06] | Still, it doesn’t make any sense. | 不过这事还是很奇怪 |
[20:09] | Oh, I know. I’m hot, you’re hot. | 我懂 我很性感 你也性感 |
[20:12] | On paper, we should be having great sex. | 理论上 我们应该有一流的性爱才对 |
[20:17] | Well, we could always try again. | 我们总能再尝试的 |
[20:22] | Yeah, me neither. | 是啊 我也不想 |
[20:25] | Yes, this town is hungry for change. | 没错 这个小镇亟待改变 |
[20:30] | When Gabrielle agreed to attend | 当加布丽尔答应出席 |
[20:32] | Victor Lang’s campaign rally, | 维克多·朗的选举会时 |
[20:34] | she was fully prepared to be bored. | 她就已经准备好迎接无聊了 |
[20:37] | I give you the next mayor of Fairview, Victor Lang! | 下面有请美景镇的下任市长 维克多·朗 |
[20:44] | But when Victor took the stage, | 但当维克多登上舞台 |
[20:46] | Gabrielle found herself strangely enthralled. | 加布丽尔意外地为之着迷了 |
[20:50] | Perhaps it was the cheers that greeted his arrival. | 这或许是由于人潮给予他的欢呼声 |
[20:56] | Perhaps it was the confidence he exuded. | 或许是因为他散发出的自信 |
[21:01] | Or perhaps it was the effect he had | 又或许 这就是 |
[21:04] | on the citizens of Fairview. | 他对美景镇人民的影响 |
[21:06] | Whatever the reason, Gabby decided, | 无论原因为何 加布决定 |
[21:10] | not only did Victor Lang have her vote… | 维克多·朗不仅能获得她的选票 |
[21:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:16] | … it was time to make a campaign contribution. | 他还将获得 她的绵薄之力 |
[21:21] | Sorry. Excuse me, excuse me. Sorry. | 抱歉 借过 借过 抱歉 |
[21:26] | I’m afraid Mr. Lang has to take an important meeting | 朗先生要去他的车里参加一个 |
[21:30] | in his limo. | 重要会议 |
[21:31] | Now. | 现在 |
[21:37] | To the radio station, Clyde. | 去广播电台 克莱德 |
[21:40] | – So what’s this all about? – Your speech. I liked it. | -这是干嘛 -我喜欢你的演讲 |
[21:47] | Seriously? Here? Now? | 真的吗 这里 现在 |
[21:50] | Well, you laid out all your positions. | 你摆明了你所有的立场 |
[21:53] | Don’t you want to get acquainted with mine? | 不想知道一下我的立场吗 |
[21:59] | Clyde, could you put up the partition? | 克莱德 能把挡板升起来吗 |
[22:01] | Yes, sir. Anything else? | 是 先生 还有别的吩咐吗 |
[22:06] | Music. Loud music. | 音乐 大声点 |
[22:17] | Mrs. McCluskey! It has been ten minutes. | 麦克卢斯基太太 都过了十分钟了 |
[22:22] | – Where’s my pie? – I’m unloading the dishwasher. | -我的派呢 -我正从洗碗机里拿碗呢 |
[22:26] | You’ll get your damn pie when I’m done. | 等我装完就给你拿该死的派 |
[22:30] | Mrs. McCluskey! | 麦克卢斯基太太 |
[22:35] | I want my pie now. | 我现在就要我的派 |
[22:40] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, you heard me. | 没错没错 你听到我说的了 |
[22:42] | Your being here isn’t charity. | 你不是来做慈善的 |
[22:44] | We pay you good money to help us. | 我们付了你钱 |
[22:46] | So when I ask you to do something, I want it done. | 所以我让你干什么 你就的干什么 |
[22:52] | Well, here’s a surprise for you: I quit. | 给你个惊喜 我辞职了 |
[22:57] | What? What? Why? Why? What happened? | 什么 为什么 发生什么了 |
[23:00] | Five kids are tough enough, | 五个孩子已经够难搞了 |
[23:02] | but your husband makes six. | 你丈夫还要当第六个 |
[23:03] | And that’s where I draw the line. | 这就是我能承受的极限了 |
[23:04] | OK. I know that Tom has been a little cranky lately. | 好吧 我知道汤姆最近有点暴躁 |
[23:08] | No, I’m cranky. He’s insufferable. | 不 是我暴躁 他让人无法忍受 |
[23:10] | I hate to admit this, Lynette, | 我不想这么说 勒奈特 |
[23:12] | but every time that man screams out in pain, | 但每次他大叫疼的时候 |
[23:13] | I do a little jig inside. | 我心里都会抖一下 |
[23:15] | Look, I’ll talk to Tom… | 听着 我会跟汤姆谈谈… |
[23:16] | – No, my mind’s made up. – Wait, wait! Please! | -不 我已经决定了 -等一下 请等下 |
[23:19] | Don’t do this. I am at the end of my rope. | 不要这样 我没别的办法了 |
[23:21] | I wish I could help you, Lynette. | 我也想帮你 勒奈特 |
[23:23] | I can see that you’re going down, | 我知道你已经穷途末路了 |
[23:24] | but I’m just too old to get dragged down with you. | 但我已经老得无法与你同归于尽了 |
[23:39] | OK, everybody, go on up to bed. | 好了 所有人上楼睡觉 |
[23:42] | Parker, you got the baby. | 帕克 照顾好宝宝 |
[23:44] | Yeah, that’s exactly right. You know what to do. | 完全正确 你知道该怎么做 |
[23:49] | Before you speak, just know that | 在你开口前 要知道 |
[23:52] | ever since McCluskey left, I’ve been lying here | 自从麦克卢斯基离开 我就一直躺在这 |
[23:54] | feeling like the biggest jerk ever. | 感觉自己是世上最蠢的大混蛋 |
[23:57] | Tomorrow morning I am gonna call her and apologize. | 明早我就给她打电话道歉 |
[24:02] | I will fix this. | 我会处理好的 |
[24:07] | Well, you might also want to apologize | 你或许也该对那个在她的披萨里 |
[24:10] | to the customer who found a Lego in her pizza. | 发现了一块乐高的顾客道歉 |
[24:14] | Oh, God, did the kids do that? | 天哪 是孩子们干的吗 |
[24:16] | I hope. | 希望是 |
[24:18] | Oh, God, it was so awful tonight. | 上帝 今晚真是糟透了 |
[24:23] | Oh, honey. You know what you need? | 宝贝 你知道你需要什么吗 |
[24:27] | What? | 什么 |
[24:31] | A seeing to. | 想像一下 |
[24:34] | Once the kids are asleep, | 等孩子们睡着了 |
[24:37] | slip on that sexy blue thing and then | 穿上那件蓝色的性感衣服 |
[24:40] | sneak back down here. | 溜下来 |
[24:43] | You want to have sex? | 你想做爱 |
[24:45] | But you’re immobile. | 可你不能动了 |
[24:47] | OK, maybe full-on sex is a little ambitious, | 也许全面的性爱是有点吃力 |
[24:51] | but there’s other stuff that we could do. | 但我们还可以干点别的 |
[24:56] | But you can’t bend at the waist, | 但你不能弯腰 |
[24:58] | and that pretty much leaves the heavy lifting to me. | 所以吃力的事情都只能我来做 |
[25:02] | Trust me, if you get us to the finish line, | 相信我 如果你能带着咱俩到达终点线 |
[25:05] | I will cross it. | 我可以跨过去的 |
[25:10] | Is that why you apologized, just so I’d service you? | 你是为这个才道歉的 为了让我服务你 |
[25:14] | Honey, I have been trapped in this bed all day long. | 宝贝 我被困在这张床上一整天了 |
[25:16] | I’m bored, I’m miserable. | 我很空虚 很痛苦 |
[25:18] | Can’t you do this one little thing for me? | 你连这点小事都不能为我做吗 |
[25:22] | I have been doing everything I can | 我已经竭尽全力 |
[25:25] | to keep our heads above water. | 来维持生计 |
[25:27] | I can’t do you too. | 我没法再干别的了 |
[25:35] | For Gabrielle, the best part of having sex | 对加布丽尔来说 和新欢做爱 |
[25:38] | with a new man was seeing how quickly | 最棒之处就在 看他对她的态度 |
[25:40] | his affection would turn to obsession. | 迅速由喜爱变为痴迷 |
[25:43] | No messages. | 没有新信息 |
[25:45] | But when Victor failed to call the next morning… | 但维克多并没有在次日早晨打电话来 |
[25:49] | No messages. | 没有新信息 |
[25:52] | … or the next afternoon… | 下午也没有 |
[25:55] | No messages. | 没有新信息 |
[25:56] | … it was Gabrielle who began obsessing. | 这次轮到加布丽尔痴迷了 |
[26:01] | Not a peep, in 24 hours! | 毫无音讯 24小时了 |
[26:03] | He’s busy. Isn’t he debating the mayor tonight? | 他很忙的 今晚不是还要跟市长辩论吗 |
[26:06] | I don’t care! He can find two lousy minutes for me! | 我不管 他总能抽两分钟空找我吧 |
[26:08] | I’m here. Deal me in. | 我来啦 加我一个 |
[26:11] | Sorry, no poker today. Lynette had to work. | 抱歉 今天没牌局 勒奈特要工作 |
[26:14] | Want a margarita? | 想来一杯玛格丽塔吗 |
[26:15] | Well, I’d like three, but I’ll start with one. | 我想喝三杯 不过先从一杯起吧 |
[26:18] | Ms. Solis? Sorry to interrupt. You have any water? | 索利斯太太 抱歉打扰你 你有水吗 |
[26:21] | Yeah, in the fridge. | 有 在冰箱里 |
[26:29] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[26:31] | And why don’t you put your water on a lower shelf? | 你为什么不把水放在更低的架子上 |
[26:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:38] | That’s Toby. He’s fixing my closet. | 那是托比 他在帮我修衣柜 |
[26:40] | Has your cocky boyfriend gotten a load of the help? | 你的傲慢男友真是有不少帮手啊 |
[26:43] | Move away from that topic. | 换话题吧 |
[26:44] | We had sex yesterday, in his limo… | 我们昨天做爱了 在他的豪华车里 |
[26:47] | Oh, I love limo sex. Town car or stretch? | 我喜欢车震 是城市型还是加长型 |
[26:50] | Stretch, of course. I’m not a complete slut. | 当然是加长的 我可不完全是个荡妇 |
[26:52] | The point is, he hasn’t called since. | 关键是 之后他就没给我打过电话 |
[26:56] | So how was the sex? | 做得怎么样 |
[26:59] | Fantastic. As good as with Carlos. | 很棒 和卡洛斯一样棒 |
[27:03] | That good, huh? | 那么棒啊 |
[27:04] | God. I’m such an idiot. I gave it up way too fast. | 天哪 我太傻了 投降太早了 |
[27:08] | Now I’ve lost all the power. | 现在我毫无主动权在握 |
[27:09] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[27:10] | No, I’m serious. Our mothers had the right idea. | 我是说真的 母亲们说得对 |
[27:13] | They let men think they were the ones who needed sex | 要让男人以为他们是唯一需要性爱的人 |
[27:16] | and women just went along as a favor. | 而女人只是伸出援手而已 |
[27:18] | Men begged for every crumb, | 只要男人们有所乞求 |
[27:19] | and we never lost the upper hand. | 我们就永远位居高处 |
[27:21] | Yeah, no guy respects an easy conquest. | 是啊 男人都不会珍惜轻易得来的胜利 |
[27:23] | I make all my men wait. | 我会让所有男人等着 |
[27:26] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[27:26] | She has a little room with magazines and an aquarium. | 她有个放满杂志和一个鱼缸的房间 |
[27:29] | I have so missed our friendship. | 真想念咱们的友谊 |
[27:34] | I think if you really like this guy, | 我觉得如果你真喜欢这个男人 |
[27:37] | you should just be honest. | 你该诚实点 |
[27:38] | Tell him that you feel a little hurt… | 告诉他你有一点难过… |
[27:40] | Oh Yeah, whining is really gonna bring him to his knees. | 是啊 抱怨会让他跪倒在你的石榴裙下 |
[27:44] | You want to get this guy back in line? | 你想让他重新归队吗 |
[27:46] | You hit him hard, hit him fast. Is he the jealous type? | 那就要下手快准狠 他嫉妒心强吗 |
[27:50] | Aren’t they all? | 他们不都这样 |
[27:53] | So what should I do to make him jealous? | 那我应该如何让他感到嫉妒 |
[27:55] | I got the shelves up. | 我把架子都弄好了 |
[27:58] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[28:06] | My opponent thinks we should combat prostitution | 我的对手认为杜绝卖淫行为应该 |
[28:09] | by mounting surveillance cameras | 通过普及摄像头 |
[28:11] | to embarrass the customers. | 让嫖客难堪 |
[28:13] | I call that a blatant violation of our citizens’ privacy. | 我认为这是对我们市民隐私权的公然侵犯 |
[28:17] | Mr Mayor, if you’re worried about privacy, wear a hat, | 市长先生 如果你那么在乎隐私 戴顶帽子 |
[28:19] | keep your head down and you’ll be fine. | 低着头 就不会有事了[暗喻嫖娼] |
[28:23] | OK, thank you very much, gentlemen. | 好了 非常感谢 先生们 |
[28:26] | So let’s move on to our next subject. | 下面进入下个话题 |
[28:30] | You both have said our citizens pay too much in taxes. | 你们都说过我们的市民交税太多 |
[28:33] | How would you attract new businesses | 你们会如何招商引资 |
[28:35] | to boost the city’s tax base? | 来提高我市的税收呢 |
[28:39] | Mr. Lang? | 朗先生 |
[28:41] | Mr. Lang? | 朗先生 |
[28:44] | I’m sorry, would you, uh, repeat the question, please? | 抱歉 你能重复一遍问题吗 |
[28:48] | How would you bring new business to Fairview? | 你会如何为美景镇招商引资 |
[28:53] | I would, uh… | 我会… |
[28:55] | …offer tax exemptions to first year start-ups. | 为新企业提供起始年的税收减免 |
[28:59] | And that will increase our tax base? | 那会提高我们的税收吗 |
[29:03] | No, of course not. Not at first, but when conjoined with… | 不 当然不 一开始不会 但随着 |
[29:12] | My opponent seems a bit overtaxed himself. | 我的对手看起来负担过重了 |
[29:20] | Gentlemen, there’s been much talk lately | 先生们 最近本地的学校 |
[29:22] | regarding our local schools. | 成为了一个热门话题 |
[29:25] | What would you do to improve public education? | 你们会如何改进公共教育 |
[29:28] | Mr. Lang? | 朗先生 |
[29:34] | Here you go. Sorry for the wait. | 来了 抱歉让你久等 |
[29:37] | – Miss? Please? – I will be right there. | -小姐 过来一下 -马上来 |
[29:42] | Oh, my God, Mrs. Scavo, I am so sorry. | 天哪 斯加沃太太 对不起 |
[29:44] | Don’t cry. Just clean. | 别一惊一乍 收拾干净 |
[29:45] | Miss, if you could just… | 小姐 请你… |
[29:47] | I swear, I will be there in one second. | 我发誓 我马上就会过去 |
[29:49] | Here you go. Here. | 给你 这里 |
[29:53] | Let me guess… This a bad time? | 看来 现在时机不对 |
[29:56] | Oh, my God, Rick. I never got back to you. | 天哪 里克 我还没给你回复 |
[29:58] | I am so sorry. | 真是太抱歉了 |
[29:59] | That’s OK. I didn’t mind waiting, | 没事 我不介意等 |
[30:01] | so long as it’s good news for me now. | 现在知道是好消息也好 |
[30:04] | Look, I think you’re great, | 听着 我觉得你很好 |
[30:06] | and we would be lucky to have you. | 你能来是我们的幸运 |
[30:08] | It’s just my husband isn’t really comfortable… | 只是我丈夫有点介意… |
[30:11] | with an ex-drug addict in his kitchen. | 让一个前瘾君子在他的厨房工作 |
[30:15] | You can drug test me every week. Anything you want. | 你可以每周给我做药物检测 怎样都行 |
[30:18] | Just… I really need this job. | 只是…我真的很需要这份工作 |
[30:24] | – Miss! – Could you excuse me a second? | -小姐 -请稍等 |
[30:28] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. What’s up? | 对不起 对不起 怎么了 |
[30:31] | – I hate my calzone. – Oh? What’s wrong with it? | -我不喜欢这份乳酪馅饼 -为什么 |
[30:34] | It’s just not good, and I want a new one. | 就是不好吃 我要换一份 |
[30:37] | All right. All right. | 好的 好的 |
[30:37] | I will put your order in, but the kitchen’s a little backed up. | 我会给你下单 只是厨房现在有点忙 |
[30:40] | Not my problem. | 这不是我的问题 |
[30:41] | You gave me a sucky calzone. | 你给了我一份难吃的乳酪馅饼 |
[30:44] | I don’t care if you have to go back there | 即使你亲自过去下厨 |
[30:46] | and make it yourself! | 我也不在乎 |
[30:53] | I can’t do this. | 我不行了 |
[30:58] | It’s just… | 这… |
[31:11] | What is this? | 什么情况 |
[31:14] | I’ll make you a new calzone, Sir. | 我会给你重做一份乳酪馅饼 先生 |
[31:16] | Fresh basil, garlic. You like sun dried tomatoes? | 新鲜罗勒 大蒜 您喜欢风干番茄吗 |
[31:19] | Yeah, sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[31:21] | Hey, is she all right? | 她没事吧 |
[31:24] | It’s her grandma’s calzone recipe. | 这是按她祖母的菜谱做的 |
[31:27] | She takes criticism very personally. | 她很介意评价 |
[31:32] | Prep some dough for a calzone for me, | 给我准备点面团做馅饼 |
[31:34] | and get someone to chop some basil. | 再找个人切点罗勒 |
[31:37] | Yeah, OK. Who are you? | 好的 你是谁 |
[31:41] | – I’m Rick. – You work here now? | -我叫里克 -你现在在这里工作吗 |
[31:50] | Looks like I do. | 看起来是的 |
[31:59] | Oh, is that new? | 这是新的吗 |
[32:00] | I just bought it. | 我刚买的 |
[32:02] | But if you don’t like it, feel free to rip it off me. | 你如果不喜欢 就从我身上扒下来吧 |
[32:07] | I have this book proposal to discuss at an 8 AM meeting, | 我要在明早八点的会上讨论这个计划书 |
[32:10] | so I can’t really… | 所以我不能… |
[32:12] | Oh, that’s OK. If you gotta work, you gotta work. | 没关系 如果你要工作 那就好好工作 |
[32:17] | So I was thinking about London. | 我想了想搬去伦敦的事 |
[32:22] | Yeah. Julie’s gonna be applying to colleges soon, | 朱莉正准备申请大学 |
[32:27] | and a year abroad could give her a real boost. | 去国外一年能给她加不少分 |
[32:32] | – So… let’s do it. – Are you serious? | -要不我们搬吧 -真的吗 |
[32:37] | Yes. I want to spend time in your world. | 是啊 我想在你的世界生活 |
[32:41] | I want to play cricket, I want to eat crumpets | 我想玩板球 我想吃英式脆饼 |
[32:45] | and I want to use the word “ghastly”. | 我还想用”糟糕的[英]”这个词 |
[32:48] | God, Susan, | 苏珊 |
[32:49] | you have no idea how excited this makes me feel. | 你不知道这让我有多激动 |
[32:54] | Well, my thigh’s getting an inkling. | 我的大腿收到了点暗示 |
[32:57] | Call a realtor first thing tomorrow and | 明早赶紧打电话给房产经纪人 |
[32:59] | put our houses on the market. | 准备出售咱们的房产 |
[33:00] | Not mine, OK? We can use it when we visit. | 我的不卖了吧 我们回来时可以住 |
[33:03] | That’s what hotels are for, darling. | 宝贝 这就是酒店的用处了 |
[33:05] | I don’t want to sell my house. | 我不想卖我的房子 |
[33:06] | Everybody I love is on this street. | 我爱的人都住在这条街上 |
[33:12] | – What happened? – I’m feeling tired. | -怎么了 -我累了 |
[33:17] | You weren’t tired a second ago. | 你一秒钟前还不累呢 |
[33:19] | I’m not in the mood, all right? | 我没心情了 不行吗 |
[33:22] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[33:23] | You know, I’m not used to being grilled about my sex drive. | 我不太习惯被盘问性爱的动机 |
[33:26] | Well, I’m not used to | 我也不太习惯 |
[33:28] | guys bailing on me in the middle of foreplay. | 男人在前戏中途停下来 |
[33:30] | And by guys, of course, you mean Mike. | 说到男人 当然 你是指麦克吧 |
[33:33] | What? | 什么 |
[33:34] | Oh, I’m sure good old Mike was ready and able, 24/7. | 好男人麦克肯定可以时刻待命 从不倦怠 |
[33:38] | You’re not actually… | 你不会真… |
[33:41] | Oh, OK. That’s it. | 行了 就这样吧 |
[33:44] | – I’ve had it! – Susan! | -我受够了 -苏珊 |
[33:48] | Really! I can’t have this conversation one more time! | 真的 我不能再和你谈论此事了 |
[33:51] | I’ve done nothing | 在过去的一年里 |
[33:53] | but prove my love to you for the last year, | 我一直努力证明我对你的爱 |
[33:55] | and you cannot shut up about Mike! | 可你还是一直提起麦克 |
[33:57] | I don’t trust the man! | 我不相信那个男人 |
[33:58] | You don’t have to trust Mike! | 你不用信他 |
[33:59] | You have to trust me and you don’t! | 你应该信我 可你不信 |
[34:04] | That’s what going to England’s about, isn’t it? | 这才是去英国的原因 对吧 |
[34:06] | You’re just trying to get me away from Mike. | 你只是企图让我远离麦克 |
[34:09] | You know what, screw it! I’m not going! | 得了吧 去你的 我不去了 |
[34:11] | And if you ever bring up his name again, we’re over! | 而且你若再提起他名字 我们就分手 |
[34:14] | Got it? Over! | 懂了吗 玩完 |
[34:40] | Hi. This is from me and Ian. | 你好 这是我和伊恩给你的 |
[34:44] | An electric juicer? | 电动榨汁机 |
[34:49] | Well, you know, you try to think of a more appropriate | 你就当作是一份合你意的 |
[34:53] | “Thank you for saving my life” gift. | “多谢救命”之礼 |
[34:58] | This works fine for me. | 这个挺好 |
[35:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:10] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[35:13] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[35:16] | Yeah. I’m good. | 是的 我没事 |
[35:21] | You sure about that? | 你确定 |
[35:25] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[35:28] | Yeah, it’s just… | 只是… |
[35:32] | Ian and I had a little thing. | 伊恩和我出了点问题 |
[36:11] | Ian, about what I said… | 伊恩 我刚才说的… |
[36:13] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[36:14] | You’ve never given me a reason to doubt you. | 你从未给过我怀疑你的理由 |
[36:18] | I’m an insecure idiot. | 我是个缺乏安全感的白痴 |
[36:22] | I don’t deserve you, Susan. | 我配不上你 苏珊 |
[36:24] | But if you’ll please keep pretending that I do, | 但若你能假装我配得上你 |
[36:27] | I swear, I will not utter a single jealous word | 我发誓 今后的生活中 我再也不会 |
[36:30] | for the rest of our lives together. | 说一句吃醋的话 |
[36:55] | Gabby, it’s Victor. What were you thinking? | 加布 是维克多 你想什么呢 |
[36:57] | That little stunt of yours almost cost me the debate… | 你的即兴表演 害得我辩论差点失败 |
[37:05] | It’s me again. OK, I get it. | 又是我 好了 我明白了 |
[37:07] | I forgot to call, and you were mad. | 我忘记给你打电话了 你很生气 |
[37:10] | But still… | 可是… |
[37:15] | Hi, I hope you got the flowers. | 希望你收到花了 |
[37:18] | Again, I’m so sorry for not calling. | 我再一次为没打电话道歉 |
[37:25] | Gabby, come on. | 加布 别这样 |
[37:27] | What’s it gonna take for you to forgive me? | 要怎样你才肯原谅我 |
[37:29] | I’ll do anything you want. | 你让我做什么都行 |
[37:38] | I brought you some flowers. | 我给你带了束花 |
[37:39] | In case the other three bouquets get lonely. | 以防另外三束寂寞 |
[37:42] | Thank you. You can go now. | 谢谢 你可以走了 |
[37:43] | I don’t want to take any more time out of your busy schedule. | 我可不想再浪费时间 被你排出日程表了 |
[37:46] | For god sake, Gaby. | 看在上帝的份上 加布 |
[37:47] | How many times do I have to say I’m sorry? | 我要说多少次对不起才行 |
[37:50] | What I did was thoughtless and inconsiderate. | 我当时没考虑周全 |
[37:52] | – Yes, it was. – But what you did was that vicious. | -是的 -但你的做法充满恶意 |
[37:55] | Trying to get your attention. | 想引起你注意罢了 |
[37:56] | By humiliating me in public? | 通过羞辱我的方式吗 |
[37:57] | Hey, you hurt me. | 你伤害了我 |
[37:58] | If I have to strike back to protect myself… | 如果我不得不反击来保护自己… |
[38:01] | That’s what you think this is, combat? | 你觉得我们在对战 |
[38:03] | I have been taken for granted before, | 之前我就没有被珍惜 |
[38:04] | I’m not going to let it happen again. | 我不会让这种事再次发生 |
[38:06] | If I’m going to give myself to you, you better worship me! | 如果我要把自己交给你 你最好努力珍惜 |
[38:09] | And I will do that. Morning and evening services. | 我会的 全天候服务 |
[38:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:14] | But you have to stop treating this like | 但你得停止把这当做 |
[38:16] | it’s a boxing match only one of us can win. | 只有一人能赢的拳击比赛 |
[38:19] | Maybe you haven’t noticed, but I’m in love with you. | 也许你没注意到 但我爱上你了 |
[38:22] | It would be nice if you’d take the gloves off and trust me. | 也许你该摘下拳击手套 相信我 |
[38:27] | You’re in love with me? | 你爱上我了 |
[38:30] | Yeah. | 是 |
[38:34] | My campaign, that’s about winning. | 我竞选 是为了获胜 |
[38:37] | This, you and me, it’s about happiness. | 但说到你和我 是为了幸福 |
[38:43] | And we could both use a little. | 是属于我们两个人的 |
[38:48] | But maybe you need time to think about it. | 也许你需要再想想 |
[39:06] | Look, no gloves. | 看 没戴手套 |
[39:18] | Travers conked out the moment his head hit the pillow. | 崔沃斯一沾到枕头就昏睡过去了 |
[39:22] | Poor little guy was beat. | 可怜的小家伙今天累惨了 |
[39:25] | Well, he should be. We covered every inch of that zoo. | 那当然 他走遍了动物园的每一处 |
[39:29] | Oh, check this out. You and Travers at the monkey house. | 看这个 你和崔沃斯在猴园 |
[39:32] | Oh, I look squinty. Delete, delete! | 我看起来跟斜眼似的 删掉删掉 |
[39:35] | There’s the one the pretzel guy took. | 这是卷饼兄拍的那张 |
[39:37] | Oh, look at the three of us. You have to e-mail me that one. | 看看咱们三个 你得把这张发给我 |
[39:41] | Isn’t that great? | 是不是很棒 |
[39:42] | You know, he thought that Travers had my eyes. | 你知道吗 他觉得崔沃斯眼睛像我 |
[39:46] | – Seriously? – He totally thought we were a family. | -真的 -他以为咱们是一家人 |
[39:49] | Oh, well, if we were, | 如果这是真的 |
[39:51] | we’d be one hell of a good-Iooking one. | 那我们一定是最漂亮的一家 |
[39:55] | Yeah. Nothing better than family. | 是啊 没什么比家更棒了 |
[40:29] | And this time I really mean it. | 这次我是真心的 |
[40:34] | Yeah… Me, too. | 我也是 |
[40:40] | Well, are you gonna say anything? | 你想说点什么吗 |
[40:44] | To be honest, I’ve heard better apologies. | 说实话 你这道歉不算很有诚意 |
[40:47] | But I know how hard this must have been for you, | 不过我知道这对你来说很难 |
[40:50] | and that makes me happy. | 所以我很开心 |
[40:52] | So I accept. | 接受道歉了 |
[40:54] | Thanks. That’s big of you. | 谢谢 你真伟大 |
[40:58] | And it’s big of you to admit you’re a chucklehead. | 让你承认自己是个笨蛋 也很伟大 |
[41:00] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[41:03] | Did you hear that, Gilbert? He apologized. | 听见了吗 盖尔伯特 他道歉了 |
[41:06] | I mean, I know he did it just for her sake, but still. | 我知道他这么做 只是为了她 但还是… |
[41:11] | Maybe they have a good marriage after all. | 也许他们的婚姻生活还不错 |
[41:15] | But they’ll never have what we had. | 但他们永远不会像我们这么好 |
[41:18] | Will they, Gilbert? | 对吧 盖尔伯特 |
[41:20] | Not by a long shot. | 绝不可能 |
[41:25] | Passion | 热情 |
[41:27] | It’s a force so potent | 是一种很强大的力量 |
[41:29] | we still remember it long after it’s faded away. | 虽然它早已逝去 我们依然铭记于心 |
[41:34] | A drive so alluring, | 如此的诱惑在驱使 |
[41:36] | it can push us into the arms of unexpected lovers. | 能把我们推入意想不到的爱人的臂膀 |
[41:43] | A sensation so overwhelming, | 它是如此势不可挡 |
[41:45] | it can knock down walls we’ve built to protect our hearts. | 可以敲开我们的心防 |
[41:51] | A feeling so intense, | 它是如此强烈 |
[41:53] | it resurfaces even though we tried so hard | 即使我们努力掩饰 |
[41:58] | to keep it buried. | 也会显现 |
[42:01] | Yes, of all emotions, | 是的 在所有情绪当中 |
[42:04] | passion is the one that gives us a reason to live… | 热情给予我们活下去的理由 |
[42:09] | … and an excuse to commit all sorts of crimes. | 和掩盖所有罪行的借口 |