时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Mike’s plan to propose to Susan… | 麦克打算向苏珊求婚的计划 |
[00:06] | – These don’t belong to Jane. – Mike Delfino. | -这些东西不是简的 -是麦克·德尔非诺的 |
[00:08] | … was a surprise to Ian. | 让伊恩大吃一惊 |
[00:11] | Monique was murdered. | 莫妮可遭到谋杀 |
[00:13] | There’s been an accident. | 出意外了 |
[00:14] | And Orson… | 而奥森… |
[00:15] | Don’t forget your wrench. | 别忘了你的扳手 |
[00:17] | …passed the blame. | …则嫁祸于人 |
[00:18] | A connection was made. | 有人暗中偷情 |
[00:23] | A heart was broken. And Bree buried her husband Rex. | 有人伤心欲绝 布里下葬了丈夫雷克斯 |
[00:36] | My name is Rex Van de Kamp. | 我叫雷克斯·范德坎普 |
[00:39] | I always hated cemeteries when I was alive. | 我在世时总是很讨厌墓地 |
[00:42] | Now that I’m dead, I like ’em even less. | 现在我死了 就更不喜欢这里了 |
[00:47] | Here’s where I used to live. | 这是我以前居住的地方 |
[00:49] | A whole lot nicer, don’t you think? | 比墓地强多了 不是吗 |
[00:53] | The place hasn’t changed much since I left. | 我去世后此地并无多大变化 |
[00:55] | As tasteful and tidy as ever. | 像以前一样品位高雅 整整洁洁 |
[00:58] | Everything perfect… at least, on the surface. | 一切都很完美 至少表象如此 |
[01:02] | My family was the same way. | 我的家庭也是这样 |
[01:04] | Look at us. | 瞧瞧我们 |
[01:06] | You’d never guess how ticked off | 你不可能猜到为了拍照 |
[01:07] | we all were the day this was taken. | 那天我们有多么恼火 |
[01:09] | But that was the thing about us Van de Kamps. | 但这就是范德坎普一家的特色 |
[01:12] | To really fit in, | 想要真正融入 |
[01:13] | you had to have a smile that gave away nothing. | 你就必须用微笑掩饰一切 |
[01:19] | Like my son Andrew. | 比如说我儿子安德鲁 |
[01:21] | To look at him you’d never | 乍一看 你绝不可能 |
[01:22] | know he spent six months on the streets, | 想到他曾露宿街头六个月 |
[01:24] | supporting himself with panhandling and light prostitution. | 靠乞讨和卖淫为生 |
[01:28] | Or my daughter Danielle. | 或是我的女儿丹妮尔 |
[01:30] | Does she look like the kind of girl | 她看起来像那种 |
[01:32] | who’d seduce her middle-aged history teacher? | 勾引自己中年历史老师的女孩吗 |
[01:35] | I mean, they’re my kids and I love ’em, | 他们是我的孩子 我爱他们 |
[01:37] | but I’m pretty darn relieved to be dead. | 但是我死了还真松了一口气 |
[01:42] | Here’s the clown Bree replaced me with: Orson. | 这是布里用来取代我的小丑 奥森 |
[01:47] | I don’t mind saying, | 我可以说 |
[01:48] | he’s creeped me out right from the get go. | 他从一开始就让我毛骨悚然 |
[01:54] | To me, he always has the shifty look of a guy | 在我看来 他一副奸诈的样子 |
[01:57] | who knows where the bodies are buried. | 像那种知道尸体被埋在何处的人 |
[02:00] | And he should know… he buried them. | 他是该知道 因为是他亲手埋的 |
[02:04] | But Bree thinks he’s Sir Galahad. | 但布里觉得他是加拉哈德骑士 |
[02:04] | null | 最纯洁完美的骑士 |
[02:07] | The kids like him… | 孩子们喜欢他… |
[02:11] | And all my friends… now his friends. | 而我所有朋友 现在都与他交好 |
[02:15] | So it pleases me to know at least one of my old neighbors | 所以得知起码有一位老友看透了他 |
[02:19] | sees right through the guy. | 让我十分高兴 |
[02:21] | Mike, you, uh… you just missed Bree. | 麦克 布里刚走 |
[02:25] | She’s off to see her folks, | 她去看她的父母 |
[02:26] | then we’re finally taking our honeymoon. | 然后我们就去度蜜月了 |
[02:28] | Yeah, not a bad time for you to leave town, is it? | 你现在离开小镇时机正好 是吧 |
[02:31] | Well, I don’t follow you. | 我不明白你什么意思 |
[02:34] | I just keep thinking about that night at Monique’s place. | 我只是一直在想那晚莫妮可家发生的事 |
[02:37] | How you made sure I left with my wrench, | 你让我别忘了拿扳手 |
[02:40] | the one with her blood on it. | 上面有她的血迹 |
[02:41] | Well, it was your wrench. | 那确实是你的扳手啊 |
[02:45] | Why are you rehashing this? | 你为什么又旧事重提 |
[02:47] | My ex-wife confessed in her suicide note, the case is closed. | 我的前妻在遗书里坦白了一切 这案子结了 |
[02:51] | Maybe it shouldn’t be. | 也许不该如此 |
[02:54] | What do you think the police | 你觉得警方会怎么想 |
[02:55] | would say if they knew you were there that night? | 如果他们知道你那晚在场 |
[02:58] | What do you think they’d | 如果警方知道你把我 |
[02:59] | say if they knew you threw me off a roof? | 从屋顶上推了下去 他们会怎么想 |
[03:04] | Oh, Mike. | 麦克 |
[03:06] | We could make so much trouble for each other. | 我们会让彼此都惹上大麻烦 |
[03:09] | Or we can forget what we think we know | 或者我们可以尽弃前嫌 |
[03:11] | and be good neighbors. | 和睦相邻 |
[03:15] | Your call. | 你决定 |
[03:19] | No, Orson Hodge isn’t exactly | 不 我并不愿意 |
[03:21] | the guy I’d have picked to head my family. | 让奥森·霍吉成为一家之主 |
[03:25] | But I’ll give him one thing… | 但是我不得不说 |
[03:28] | he’s got the smile down cold. | 他的笑容让人不寒而栗 |
[04:15] | Take a drive down any street in suburbia. | 在郊区的任何一条街道上行驶 |
[04:17] | Know what you’re gonna see? | 知道会看到什么吗 |
[04:20] | Desperate women. | 绝望的女人 |
[04:22] | That’s right. One unhappy housewife after another. | 是的 一位又一位不幸福的主妇 |
[04:27] | Each completely miserable… | 她们都以自己独特的方式 |
[04:31] | … in her own unique way. | 过着痛苦的生活 |
[04:34] | But I don’t want to talk about them. | 但我不想谈论她们 |
[04:36] | No, I want to talk about their men. | 不 我想谈论的是她们的丈夫 |
[04:40] | And what happens to a guy | 当他们的白雪公主 |
[04:41] | when that special lady in his life starts to lose it. | 渐渐变得俗不可耐 他们会怎么样呢 |
[04:46] | Like my friend Carlos. | 比如我朋友卡洛斯 |
[04:49] | He used to have it all. | 他以前春风得意 |
[04:50] | Hot wife, tons of dough. Then bam! | 漂亮的妻室 家财万贯 然后砰地一声 |
[04:54] | She gets a divorce and he gets stuck with the bill. | 她提出离婚 而他却财政吃紧 |
[04:58] | But does he sit around | 但他有没有无所事事 |
[04:59] | and complain like your average hausfrau? | 像主妇一样抱怨呢 |
[05:02] | No, sir. | 他可没有 |
[05:03] | He finds creative ways to get what you can out of life. | 他尽力和生活抗争 |
[05:12] | – Hey, bro, where you off to? – The hospital called. | -哥们 你去哪里 -医院打来电话 |
[05:14] | They found the stuff I had on me the night of the accident. | 他们找到了发生意外那晚 我的随身物品 |
[05:17] | Coma, murder rap. You’ve had a tough year, buddy. | 又是昏迷 又是被指控谋杀 老兄 你今年够惨的 |
[05:21] | You know what you need? Some pampering. | 你知道你需要什么吗 让自己放纵一下 |
[05:23] | Tomorrow you’re checking into a nice hotel. | 明天你住进一家豪华酒店 |
[05:26] | Room service, Jacuzzi… my treat. | 客房服务 按摩浴缸 我请客 |
[05:28] | – You trying to get me out of the house? – Mike, why would I? | -你想把我支走吗 -麦克 我为什么要这样做 |
[05:32] | – OK, there’s this girl. – I knew it. | -好吧 有个姑娘 -我就知道 |
[05:34] | Dude, she’s a dancer. | 哥们 她是名舞女 |
[05:36] | And if her online profile is any indication. | 她的网上个人资料里显示 |
[05:39] | She’s a completely freak. | 她是一个怪人 |
[05:40] | We’re talking serious daddy issues。 | 她有严重的恋父情结 |
[05:42] | Look, I’ll stay in my room. You’ll never hear me | 我待在自己房间里 不会影响你的 |
[05:43] | Yeah, but you’ll hear me. | 但你会听到我闹出动静 |
[05:45] | I’m kind of exuberant by nature. | 我天生就是个活力四射的人 |
[05:48] | When I haven’t had it in a while, I do this shrieking thing. | 如果我没能享受到 就会浪叫连连 |
[05:50] | That I means…. | 这意味着… |
[05:51] | OK, all right, I’ll go. Just stop talking. | 好了好了 我出去 你闭嘴吧 |
[05:53] | Thanks, pal! | 谢了 哥们 |
[05:54] | I wouldn’t want it to put a weird spin on our friendship. | 我不想因为这件事而影响我们的友谊 |
[05:56] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[06:00] | This is my friend Tom. | 这是我朋友汤姆 |
[06:02] | Have you heard what he’s been up to lately? | 你听说他最近在忙活些什么吗 |
[06:06] | The silly bastard opened up his own pizza place. | 这个愚货开了一家披萨店 |
[06:09] | He thought that if he was his own boss, | 他以为如果自己当老板 |
[06:11] | he could sleep in as late as he wanted. | 就可以随心所欲地睡懒觉了 |
[06:15] | But the problem with that logic is that married guys… | 但是这一逻辑的问题是 有妇之夫 |
[06:18] | It’s after nine. Come on, Tomasino, it’s time to get up. | 九点多了 汤姆西诺 赶紧的 起床了 |
[06:18] | null | 意大利常用名 意为调侃 |
[06:22] | … are never their own boss. | 永远当不了老板 |
[06:25] | – Are you as tired as I am? – More. | -你和我一样累吗 -比你更累 |
[06:27] | But I’m tougher, and I complain less. | 但是我更坚强 而且不怎么抱怨 |
[06:30] | Not when you give birth. And you do that a lot. | 你生小孩时可不是这样 你经常抱怨 |
[06:33] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:35] | Before I forget, you got a call from Chez Nous | 对了 西努餐厅给你打来电话 |
[06:38] | confirming your reservation for our anniversary. | 让你确认我们结婚纪念日的预约 |
[06:42] | You heard that? I wanted that to be a surprise. | 你听到了吗 我想给你个惊喜 |
[06:44] | We’ve been going there for the last seven years. | 过去七年的结婚纪念日我们都在那里吃饭 |
[06:47] | It’s not exactly a surprise. | 算不上什么惊喜 |
[06:48] | Anyway, I hope you don’t mind, but I canceled. | 总之 我希望你别介意 我取消预约了 |
[06:56] | You canceled? Why? | 你取消了 为什么 |
[06:57] | Honestly, I just don’t feel up to going out this year. | 说实话 今年我不怎么想出门 |
[07:01] | But it’s our anniversary. It’s our ninth anniversary. | 但这是我们的结婚纪念日啊 第九年了 |
[07:04] | Come on, the big nine. | 拜托 都已经九年了啊 |
[07:05] | That’s a year longer than my mom said we would be married. | 这可比我妈的预测还要多一年 |
[07:08] | Come on, we gotta party down. | 来吧 我们得好好庆祝一番 |
[07:11] | I’m exhausted. Honestly. | 我精疲力尽了 老实说 |
[07:15] | All I want to do is pawn the | 我只想把孩子们 |
[07:17] | kids off on somebody else, take a long bath, | 推给别人照顾 然后洗个痛快的热水澡 |
[07:20] | – and be in bed by eight. – OK. | -然后八点就上床睡觉 -好吧 |
[07:24] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 太谢谢了 |
[07:30] | Hold it. What about my sex? | 等等 那做爱呢 |
[07:33] | I always get sex on our anniversary. | 结婚纪念日的晚上我们总要做爱的 |
[07:36] | We can still have sex. Just try not to wake me. | 好啊 尽量别把我弄醒就行 |
[07:44] | This is Ian. | 这是伊恩 |
[07:46] | Don’t really know the guy, | 我不太了解这人 |
[07:47] | but Susan Mayer seems to like him. | 但是苏珊·梅尔好像挺喜欢他 |
[07:51] | The other night he surprised her with a proposal. | 有一晚 他出乎意料地向她求婚 |
[07:54] | She said yes, but he’s still a little skittish… | 她答应了 但是他仍有一丝紧张 |
[07:57] | … about the competition. | 因为有一场竞争 |
[08:00] | But Ian knows that if love is war… | 但是伊恩知道 如果情场如战场 |
[08:02] | Hey. Where were you off to so early this morning? | 你这么早起来要去哪里呢 |
[08:05] | …sometimes you gotta bring out the big artillery. | 有时你得使出杀手锏 |
[08:09] | I should’ve had it when I proposed. | 我应该在求婚时就给你的 |
[08:13] | It’s not very good form, I know. | 我知道这样没礼貌 |
[08:14] | Ian, oh, you can’t be serious! | 伊恩 你是开玩笑吧 |
[08:19] | Oh, that’s just too much! It’s huge! | 这太过了 好大啊 |
[08:22] | – Well, we could go smaller. – No one’s saying smaller! | -我们可以换个小点的 -没人说要换小的 |
[08:25] | No, that’s crazy talk. | 那真是疯了 |
[08:30] | Rock me. | 给我戴上 |
[08:35] | Oh! Oh, my God! Oh, it’s so beautiful! | 天啊 太美了 |
[08:40] | Oh, oh! OK, OK, nobody move! | 大家都不要动 |
[08:47] | I got it! | 找到了 |
[08:48] | I knew I should have measured your finger. | 我就知道我该量量你的手指 |
[08:50] | No, It’s OK. I can get it resized. | 没事 我可以改尺寸 |
[08:52] | You should go to the jeweler’s now. | 你现在就该去珠宝店 |
[08:53] | When you get back, | 你回来后 我们可以 |
[08:54] | we can go and look at some places for the reception. | 去看看举行婚礼的地方 |
[08:57] | Reception? | 婚礼 |
[08:58] | Yes, I was hoping we’d pull this together next month. | 是啊 我希望我们下个月就能完婚 |
[09:00] | – What’s the rush? Am I pregnant? – Of course not. | -这么急干嘛 我怀孕了吗 -当然没有 |
[09:04] | I just… I just can’t wait to be married to you. | 我只是 我只是等不及要娶你 |
[09:06] | Are you sure? Because you seem a little anxious. | 你确定吗 你看起来有点紧张 |
[09:09] | What would I have to be anxious about? | 我有什么好紧张的 |
[09:18] | Again, sorry for the mix-up. If you could sign right here. | 抱歉弄错了 请在这里签名 |
[09:20] | I don’t remember this. Are you sure that’s mine? | 我不记得这个了 你确定是我的吗 |
[09:24] | It was on you the night you were admitted. | 这是入院那晚在你身上找到的 |
[09:26] | I got hit by a car. I don’t remember anything about that night. | 我被车撞了 那晚的事都不记得了 |
[09:29] | Well, it looks like you were going to propose to someone. | 看起来好像你要向某人求婚的样子 |
[09:35] | “Susan, be mine forever. Mike.” | “苏珊 与我白头偕老 麦克” |
[09:40] | Does that ring a bell? | 想起什么了吗 |
[09:46] | It sure does. | 当然 |
[09:52] | Hey, Carlos! | 卡洛斯 |
[09:55] | Hi. | 你好 |
[09:57] | I have a little visitor that | 有位小客人 |
[09:58] | I thought you might get a kick out of seeing. | 我猜你一定很想见见 |
[10:00] | Remember my little boy? | 记得我儿子吗 |
[10:02] | Hey! Travers! | 你好啊 崔沃斯 |
[10:04] | How you doing? Put her there! | 最近怎样 来击个掌 |
[10:06] | I’m Carlos Solis. | 我叫卡洛斯·索利斯 |
[10:07] | I think you came by my house one time trick-or-treating. | 我记得万圣节时 你来过我家要糖果 |
[10:09] | null | 成人健身食用的能量食品 |
[10:09] | I remember. You gave me a protein bar. | 我记得 你给了我一根蛋白棒 |
[10:13] | Right. | 是啊 |
[10:14] | Sorry. My wife forgot to buy candy. | 抱歉 我太太忘记买糖了 |
[10:18] | Hey! Is that football I hear? | 电视在播橄榄球吗 |
[10:20] | Go on, check it out. | 快去看吧 |
[10:24] | I didn’t know your son was coming for a visit. | 我不知道你儿子突然来看你啊 |
[10:25] | Neither did I. | 我也不知道 |
[10:32] | His, uh, father just dumped him here for four weeks | 他爸爸把他甩这儿呆四周 |
[10:35] | so he could jet off with his doctors without borders buddies, | 他好和他那帮医生一起启程 |
[10:38] | and fix cleft palates in Kenya. | 到肯尼亚去治什么唇裂病 |
[10:40] | Selfish son of a bitch. | 真是个自私鬼 |
[10:42] | Come on, you barely ever see him. It’ll be fun. | 拜托 你平时很少见他 不是挺好的 |
[10:44] | A chance to bond. | 增进一下感情 |
[10:45] | Yeah, that’s true. | 是 没错 |
[10:47] | But, um, I have this major party tonight, | 但…今晚我有个很重要的派对 |
[10:51] | and I was wondering if, maybe, | 我在想 你是否 |
[10:53] | you could just keep an eye on him for a few hours. | 有时间帮我照看他几个小时 |
[10:55] | – Sorry, I can’t tonight. – Oh, come on! You love kids! | -抱歉 今晚不行 -拜托 你喜欢孩子的 |
[10:59] | Didn’t you rent that Chinese chick | 你不是还找了个中国妞 |
[11:00] | so that you could have one of your own? | 做代孕吗 |
[11:02] | I have a date too. | 我也有个约会 |
[11:03] | With a chick so hot I had to turn off the smoke alarms in my house. | 和一位热辣得冒烟的妞 |
[11:07] | Fine. | 行 |
[11:09] | Travers, come on, let’s go. | 崔沃斯 过来 我们走 |
[11:13] | This isn’t a child-friendly house. | 这里不欢迎孩子 |
[11:19] | Bye, Travers. | 再见 崔沃斯 |
[11:32] | – Wow. She’s a looker. – I’ll say. | -她真是个美女啊 -是啊 |
[11:37] | – Hey, what time’s that fund-raiser? – You got an hour. | -募捐会什么时候开始 -还有一个小时 |
[11:41] | Well, then, let’s have a little fun. | 那就找点乐子吧 |
[11:57] | Look what you did! | 瞧瞧你干的好事 |
[11:58] | Don’t yell at me. I’m just the passenger. | 对我吼干嘛 又不是我开的车 |
[12:00] | Well, your driver’s an idiot. | 你的司机是个蠢货 |
[12:02] | Hey, it’s not Clyde’s fault. | 这也不能怪克莱德啊 |
[12:04] | What man wouldn’t be distracted by such beauty? | 哪个男人不会被这尤物分神呢 |
[12:07] | Now you’re hitting on me? | 你在和我调情吗 |
[12:10] | I was talking about the car. | 我是指这辆车 |
[12:13] | Well, good, I’m glad you like it, | 那好 你喜欢最好 |
[12:14] | because you’re gonna pay to fix this. | 你得赔我修理费 |
[12:16] | Of course. Will five thousand cover it? | 当然 五千够吗 |
[12:19] | Five? | 五千 |
[12:22] | Sure, I guess. | 我想够了 |
[12:23] | Rather not file an insurance claim. | 那就不要申请保险索赔了 |
[12:25] | My opponent could find out and try to make me look bad. | 竞争对手发现了 会弄得我难堪的 |
[12:28] | Opponent? | 竞争对手 |
[12:29] | I guess you don’t read the papers. | 你没看新闻吧 |
[12:30] | I’m running for mayor. | 我在竞选市长 |
[12:31] | My name’s Victor Lang. | 我叫维克多·朗 |
[12:33] | And I hope I can count on your vote. | 还希望你赏脸投个票 |
[12:36] | I think I’d rather vote for the other guy. | 我还是投给别人好了 |
[12:39] | You know, the one who didn’t wreck my car. | 谁要你撞了我的车呢 |
[12:47] | You’re off your game. Didn’t even get a phone number. | 你没戏了 连电话都没要到 |
[12:50] | Oh, don’t worry, I’ll be seeing her again. | 没事的 我们还会再见的 |
[12:52] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么这么肯定 |
[12:55] | I didn’t sign the check. | 支票我没签名 |
[13:08] | – What the hell are you doing? – We need to talk. | -你想干嘛 -我们得聊聊 |
[13:10] | No, we don’t. Get out. | 不 不聊 下车 |
[13:12] | Please. You won’t return my calls! | 拜托 你都不回我电话 |
[13:13] | Well, I’ve been busy. | 我最近很忙 |
[13:14] | Plus, my mom caught you naked on top of my friend. | 而且我妈抓到你和我朋友鬼混 |
[13:19] | Just read this. | 看完这个 |
[13:20] | If you still don’t want to talk to me, | 如果你还是不想和我说话 |
[13:22] | then I’ll never bother you again. | 我就永远不来烦你了 |
[13:25] | Fine, I’ll read it. | 好吧 我看 |
[13:26] | But only if you get out of the car now. | 但你得马上就下车 |
[13:28] | – Now? But the hot wax is starting. – I know. | -现在 正喷热蜡呢 -我知道啊 |
[13:31] | Tick-tock. | 时间快到啦 |
[13:45] | You’re still in there? | 你还在里面呢 |
[13:47] | How long does it take to pluck that unibrow? | 你还要多久拔完你的连心眉啊 |
[13:48] | Leave me alone! | 走开 |
[13:50] | Danielle, I have to be at work in ten minutes. | 丹妮尔 我还有十分钟上班就迟到了 |
[13:52] | Now, can I please just come in and brush my teeth? | 拜托 能让我进去刷个牙吗 |
[13:55] | I’m having a really bad day, all right? Just go away! | 我今天心情很不好 走开行吗 |
[13:59] | I’m gonna have a really bad day, too! | 我要是口气熏天拿不到小费 |
[14:01] | I tend not to get tipped when my breath stinks! | 我心情也会不好的 |
[14:05] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[14:19] | Mike. What are you doing here? | 麦克 你怎么来这儿了 |
[14:22] | Oh, hey, I’m just selling some old jewelry. | 你好 我来卖点珠宝的 |
[14:26] | I spoke to my manager. | 我问过经理了 |
[14:28] | There’s gonna be a charge to remove the inscription, | 把刻字除掉是要收费的 |
[14:30] | but we can refund you for the engagement ring. | 但订婚戒指是可以退掉的 |
[14:33] | That’ll be fine. | 好极了 |
[14:37] | – Was that the ring you bought for…? – Yeah. | -这戒指是用来… -是 |
[14:41] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你什么吗 |
[14:43] | Uh, yeah, I have to get this sized. It’s a little loose. | 是的 我想改下尺寸 有点大 |
[14:47] | – Do you know your size? – No. | -你知道你的尺寸吗 -不知道 |
[14:51] | Congratulations, by the way. | 顺便说句 祝贺你 |
[14:53] | – Ian seems great. – Thanks. | -伊安是个好人 -谢谢 |
[14:58] | I can’t find my sizer. | 我找不到尺寸仪了 |
[15:01] | Here, try this one. | 给 试试这个 |
[15:03] | Oh, no! That… | 不要 这是… |
[15:07] | How’s that fit? | 合适吗 |
[15:14] | – It’s perfect. – Great. | -完美无缺 -太好了 |
[15:23] | – Can I have it back now? – Oh. Sorry. | -能取下给我吗 -不好意思 |
[15:41] | Hey, you’ve got a cousin in the limo business, don’t you? | 你有个表亲是做豪华轿车生意的吧 |
[15:44] | Actually, I’ve got a cousin. | 其实我有个表亲 |
[15:45] | In the “Limo as a front for prostitution” business. | 在做”豪华轿车卖淫”的生意 |
[15:48] | He’s in jail. Why do you ask? | 他坐牢了 有事吗 |
[15:49] | Oh, I’m just planning a big thing for my anniversary. | 我为结婚纪念日做计划 |
[15:52] | Aren’t you gonna go to Chez boring like every year? | 不准备像往年去西努餐厅那般无聊吗 |
[15:55] | No. | 不是 |
[15:57] | Lynette’s so over that, she was ready to bag the whole night. | 勒奈特厌倦了吃饭 她准备睡一整晚 |
[15:59] | So it got me thinking. | 所以我得费脑子了 |
[16:02] | For nine years, it’s time to shake things up. | 九年了 是时候尝试点新鲜玩意了 |
[16:05] | Now I’m planning the greatest anniversary of all time. | 现在我在计划 终极结婚纪念日 |
[16:11] | Check this out. | 听着 |
[16:13] | Lynette’s gonna open the door | 勒奈特会打开门 |
[16:14] | to find a driver with a dozen roses and a card. | 发现豪华轿车司机手捧玫瑰和贺卡 |
[16:17] | The card is gonna tell her | 卡片上说 |
[16:19] | to go with the guy and not ask any questions. | 跟着他走 别问任何问题 |
[16:22] | He’ll drive her out to the country. | 他会载她到市郊 |
[16:24] | He’ll drop her off, then drive away. | 让她下车 然后开走 |
[16:28] | Just as she is starting to freak out, | 她正觉得害怕时 |
[16:31] | I show up in a horse-drawn carriage, | 我坐着白马拉的车 |
[16:34] | which takes us up to Whitman’s Bluff | 马车带我们来到怀特曼悬崖餐厅 |
[16:36] | where we eat a catered dinner | 在那儿我们共进晚餐 |
[16:38] | and listen to a professional violinist. | 听着美妙的小提琴声 |
[16:41] | Afterwards, when we come home, | 后来 我们回到家 |
[16:44] | I’m sure Lynette will think of a way to thank me. | 我确定勒奈特会以特有的方式表示谢意 |
[16:48] | You are one romantic son of a bitch. | 你真是个浪漫的情种 |
[16:51] | I have my moments. | 我也有浪漫一刻了 |
[16:54] | Of course I’m not questioning | 当然 我不是在质疑 |
[16:56] | Mayor Johnson’s family values. | 詹森市长的家庭观 |
[16:57] | I’m sure they’re what prompted him to put his sister’s | 我肯定 他想让他的妹夫 |
[16:59] | brother-in-law and six of his cousins on the city payroll. | 和六个表亲在市政厅有钱领 |
[17:06] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to cut this interview short. | 不好意思 我得提前结束这次采访了 |
[17:09] | I have some very important business to attend to. | 我有笔重要的生意要谈 |
[17:13] | Ms. Solis, what a nice surprise. | 索利斯小姐 什么风把你吹来了 |
[17:16] | Are you here to make a contribution to my campaign? | 你是为我竞选加油的吗 |
[17:19] | Not exactly. | 不是 |
[17:21] | Oh, no. Did I forget to sign? | 不是吧 我忘签名了 |
[17:24] | I’m so sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[17:27] | Let me make it up to you. | 我来补偿你一下吧 |
[17:28] | I’ll take you to dinner. My treat. | 带你吃晚餐 我请 |
[17:30] | It would be your treat. I’m a hot date. | 当然你请 约我的人可多了 |
[17:33] | What’s in it for me? | 有什么特别的地方呢 |
[17:35] | Well, I have, uh, “an ingratiating wit, trustworthy smile,” | 我有 “出众的智慧 迷人的笑容” |
[17:39] | according to the Plainview Herald. | 《普莱维先驱报》是这么评价的 |
[17:41] | Yeah. Check, please. | 好吧 请签名 |
[17:46] | My family also owns Lang Enterprises. | 我家还坐拥朗氏企业 |
[17:50] | Dad’s worth a few hundred mill. | 我爸有几百万的资产 |
[17:57] | Well, a girl’s gotta eat. | 好吧 民以食为天 |
[18:01] | Great, I’ll take us to Cucina. | 不错 我们去卡琦纳餐厅 |
[18:04] | There’s no place harder to get into. | 这家最难订位置了 |
[18:07] | That’s what you think. | 这是你一家之言 |
[18:11] | Mike, this is completely unnecessary. | 麦克 真的没必要 |
[18:14] | My paying for your lawyer was a favor, it wasn’t a loan. | 你的律师费是我出于好意 不是借你的 |
[18:17] | I appreciate it. I don’t like to owe anybody. | 我很感激 但我不想欠别人的 |
[18:19] | Well, I-I just don’t want you to | 我希望你的生活 |
[18:20] | have any trouble getting back on your feet. | 能尽快恢复到正轨 |
[18:23] | No, it’s fine. I had a windfall. | 没事 我有笔意外之财 |
[18:26] | Hospital gave me back an engagement ring. | 我不知道我住院前 |
[18:28] | I didn’t know I had. | 还有一枚订婚戒 |
[18:29] | Oh, really? So you sold it? | 真的吗 所以你卖了 |
[18:31] | You should’ve kept it till the right girl comes along. | 你应该留着 等着真命天女的到来 |
[18:34] | Well, I couldn’t give this ring to just anyone. | 我无法把它再送给别人 |
[18:38] | Oh, right. The… The inscription. | 对啊 你刻了字 |
[18:45] | How’d you know it was inscribed? | 你怎么知道有刻字 |
[18:47] | Well, isn’t that the custom? I just assumed it was. | 不是定制的吗 我猜的 |
[18:53] | Well, listen, uh, I have got to get some fresh rags. | 对了 我得换身衣服了 |
[18:56] | Thanks for the check. I’ll see you around. | 谢谢你的支票 回头见 |
[19:02] | Oh, you can count on it. | 你放心好了 |
[19:06] | – Are you sure? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[19:08] | I peed on five different sticks. | 我测了五次 |
[19:11] | Would you put that burrito away? It’s making me nauseous. | 能不能把玉米煎饼拿走 闻着想吐 |
[19:14] | Join the club. | 慢慢习惯吧 |
[19:16] | Look, I-I know your parents are religious, | 我知道你父母是虔诚的信徒 |
[19:17] | but I know this clinic. | 但我知道一家诊所 |
[19:18] | – Absolutely not. – So what other choice do we have? | -当然不行 -我们还有别的选择吗 |
[19:21] | Well, gee, you could, like, marry me! | 不知道啊 你可以娶我啊 |
[19:23] | Marry you? I can’t stand you. | 娶你 我可受不了你 |
[19:26] | Oh, nice way to talk to the mother of your child. | 和孩子他妈说话客气点 |
[19:29] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[19:31] | Bathroom. | 我想吐 |
[19:37] | Julie. Hi. | 朱莉 你好啊 |
[19:40] | Your door was open. | 我看你门开着 |
[19:42] | – Can I come in? – Uh, what are you doing here? | -我能进来吗 -你来做什么 |
[19:45] | I read your letter. | 我读了信了 |
[19:49] | I had no idea it would be so sweet. | 你写得如此感人 我不知所措 |
[19:52] | I could really tell it came from your heart. | 我知道你是发自肺腑的 |
[19:56] | I’m embarrassed to admit, I cried. | 不怕你笑话 我哭了 |
[20:02] | My Aunt Edie sort of tied one on last night. | 我姑姑昨夜喝醉了 |
[20:08] | Anyway, I guess what I’m saying is… | 反正 我想说 我的回答是 |
[20:12] | OK. | 我没意见 |
[20:13] | OK? | 没意见 |
[20:15] | We can try again. | 我们可以重新来过 |
[20:17] | Julie, that’s great. | 朱莉 太好了 |
[20:18] | And I wanna talk about this, | 我很想跟你好好谈谈 |
[20:20] | but I just kinda need to take care of my aunt. | 但我现在必须照料我姑姑 |
[20:22] | – Can I call you tomorrow? – Sure. | -我明天给你打电话好吗 -好 |
[20:27] | We’re going to have to take things slow. | 我们这次不要操之过急 |
[20:29] | Because it’ll be a while before I can trust you again. | 因为重新信任你 需要时间 |
[20:32] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[20:42] | Thank you, Bruno.The veal was excellent. | 谢谢你 布鲁诺 这牛肉挺不错 |
[20:44] | Feel like dessert? | 还要甜点吗 |
[20:45] | No, thank you. I’m stuffed. | 不用了 谢谢 我饱了 |
[20:46] | Then let me propose a toast to a delightful evening, | 让我们为如此美好的夜晚干杯 |
[20:51] | and to the happy accident that brought us together. | 为我们意外的偶遇干杯 |
[20:53] | Victor. You are so full of crap. | 维克多 你可真狡猾 |
[20:57] | – What? – There was no accident. | -怎么讲 -根本就没有什么偶遇 |
[20:59] | I know you told your chauffeur to ram my car. | 我知道是你吩咐司机故意撞我的车 |
[21:02] | Why would I do that? | 我干嘛要那么做 |
[21:03] | For the same reason | 出于同样的意图 |
[21:04] | you “forgot” to sign the check. | 你佯装”忘记”在支票上签名 |
[21:06] | You’ve been working me | 从我们相遇的那刻开始 |
[21:08] | since the second we met, | 你就一直想诱我上钩 |
[21:09] | and I’ve been on to you every step of the way. | 而我随后也相当地配合你 |
[21:12] | What? What’s so funny? | 你笑什么 有什么好笑的吗 |
[21:15] | I just called you a manipulative jerk. | 我在赞叹你的”老奸巨猾”呢 |
[21:17] | I think I underestimated you. | 看来我低估你了 |
[21:20] | I also think this relationship got a lot more interesting. | 我原本以为我们的恋情会更有趣些 |
[21:23] | There is no relationship. | 我们之间没什么恋情可言 |
[21:25] | This is our last date. | 这是我们最后一次会面 |
[21:27] | You didn’t have any fun? | 跟我在一起你不觉得快乐吗 |
[21:28] | It was OK. You know, you told a few good jokes. | 还行吧 你的笑话还不错 |
[21:32] | You’re sort of charming, you’re not bad-looking. | 而且你长得还行 不难看 |
[21:35] | I just think I can do better. | 但我要找个更好的 |
[21:37] | Have you not noticed, I’m a catch? | 你不觉得 我是个猎手吗 |
[21:39] | I have noticed, and I’m throwing you back. | 我看出来了 但我没上你贼船 |
[21:43] | Gabby, let me tell you something. | 加布 我可以这么跟你讲 |
[21:46] | For my whole life, whenever I’ve truly wanted something, | 我这一辈子 只要是真心想要得到何物 |
[21:50] | I’ve always gotten it. | 我从未失手 |
[21:52] | And tonight, right around the time | 而就在今晚 |
[21:54] | you were calling me a manipulative jerk, | 从你称我”老奸巨猾”的那一刻起 |
[21:56] | I decided I truly want you. | 我下定决心 一定要得到你 |
[22:01] | So brace yourself, the chase is on. | 小心哦 猛烈的追势已经到来 |
[22:05] | You can chase me all you want, but trust me, | 随你怎样 但相信我 |
[22:09] | I’m way too fast for you. | 我不会让你得逞的 |
[22:17] | Bruno… I’m going to marry that girl. | 布鲁诺 我一定会娶她为妻 |
[22:26] | Can I just say something? | 能容我说一句吗 |
[22:28] | You’re way hotter than your profile. | 你本人可比资料上火辣多了 |
[22:30] | So many guys say that. | 好多人都这么说 |
[22:41] | – What’s wrong? – My friend’s kid is out there. | -怎么了 -我朋友的孩子在外面呢 |
[22:48] | Hey, I got an idea, let’s go upstairs. | 我有一个好主意 我们上楼去吧 |
[23:03] | I should warn you, | 我必须有言在先 |
[23:05] | my therapist says I’m sexually compulsive. | 医生说我嗜性成瘾 |
[23:09] | This could take hours. | 这是数小时的持久战 |
[23:12] | Whatever your issues are, we will work them out together. | 不管你有什么问题 我们都会齐力解决 |
[23:23] | It’s almost eleven. What is he doing out there by himself? | 都晚上11点了 他一个人在外面干嘛 |
[23:26] | I’m sure his folks know he’s out there. | 我确信 他父母肯定知道他在外头 |
[23:29] | Now relax. | 放松 |
[23:42] | I’m so sorry. I’ll be right back. I promise. | 非常抱歉 我保证我马上回来 |
[23:48] | Hey, Travers, what are you doing out here? | 崔沃斯 你在外面干嘛啊 |
[23:50] | – Where’s your mom? – She had to go visit a sick friend. | -你妈人呢 -她去探望一个病友了 |
[23:58] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[24:01] | No way. I didn’t come over here to baby-sit some little brat! | 不行 我来可不是为了照看这个小毛孩 |
[24:04] | – He can hear you. – I don’t care! | -他听得到 -我不管 |
[24:08] | Look, his mother’s bound to be home soon, all right? | 听我说 他妈妈很快就要回来了 |
[24:11] | Then we can pick up where we left off. | 然后 我们接着重拾旧火 |
[24:14] | Forget it. I am officially no longer in the mood. | 算了吧 我已经没那个心情了 |
[24:29] | Sorry. I ruined your date. | 抱歉 我把你的约会搞砸了 |
[24:31] | That’s OK. | 没关系 |
[24:34] | She was a very bad lady | 他只是个恶俗的女人 |
[24:36] | who wanted to do very, very bad things to me. | 想对我做很多恶俗不堪的事而已 |
[24:42] | Night, Raoul! | 晚安 罗尔 |
[25:01] | Where the hell have you been? | 你究竟去哪了 |
[25:03] | I, uh… ducked out. Just for an hour. | 我出去了 一小时而已 |
[25:07] | That’s funny. | 真搞笑 |
[25:08] | I found Travers wandering the streets three hours ago. | 我三小时前就发现崔沃斯在街上玩 |
[25:11] | Look, he was fine when I left. | 我离开时他还好好的 |
[25:13] | I just didn’t know he’d go outside. | 我也没想到他后来会出去玩 |
[25:15] | Yeah, you never know what an 8-year-old’s gonna do. | 谁知道八岁大的孩子会做出什么事来 |
[25:17] | That’s why you supervise them. | 所以你才要监督他们 |
[25:19] | You don’t get to judge me. | 你没有资格指责我 |
[25:21] | You don’t have a kid. | 你连孩子都没有 |
[25:22] | Well, if I did, I’d treat him a hell of a lot better than you do. | 要是我有的话 肯定对他比你好百倍 |
[25:25] | Thank God he lives with his father. | 感谢上帝 幸亏他跟他爸 |
[25:27] | I mean, come on! What kind of mother are you? | 拜托 你是怎么为人母的 |
[25:34] | If you are done lecturing me, I would like my son now. | 不劳你教训我 我要带我儿子回家 |
[25:38] | He’s asleep. | 他睡着了 |
[25:40] | Come and get him in the morning when you’re sober. | 明早再来吧 等你酒醒了再说 |
[25:55] | Hey, buddy! Your mom’s here for you! | 伙计 你老妈来接你了 |
[26:02] | I know you think I’m a terrible person. | 在你眼里 我是个糟糕透顶的人 |
[26:04] | I never said that. | 我可没这么说 |
[26:06] | Terrible mother, terrible person. It’s the same thing. | 糟糕的妈妈 糟糕的人 都一个意思 |
[26:10] | Because no matter what else she does, | 因为无论她做了什么 |
[26:14] | if a woman isn’t a good mother, | 只要她是个不称职的母亲 |
[26:15] | she’s a failure, right? | 她就是个失败者 对吧 |
[26:23] | Look, um, when I had Travers, | 听我说 当我怀着崔沃斯的时候 |
[26:27] | I, uh, I knew I was in over my head. | 我就很清楚自己的情况 |
[26:29] | And when Charles and I split, | 所以查尔斯跟我分开时 |
[26:32] | I gave him custody… | 我放弃了孩子的监护权 |
[26:37] | …because I wanted my son to have the best life possible. | 因为我希望孩子能在最好的环境下成长 |
[26:43] | And that doesn’t make me a good mother, | 这样看来 我不是一个好妈妈 |
[26:45] | but I like to think it makes me a realistic one. | 但我认为我是个忠于现实的妈妈 |
[26:54] | – Hey, Mom! – Hey, champ! | -妈妈 -小家伙 |
[26:58] | – I missed you! – I missed you, too. | -我好想你 -我也想你 |
[27:01] | Guess what. | 知道吗 |
[27:03] | I’ve got so many fun things for you to do today. | 我们今天有好多开心的事要做 |
[27:06] | Cool! | 太好了 |
[27:08] | – Thanks for the ice cream. – My pleasure. | -谢谢你的冰淇淋 -不客气 |
[27:10] | I’ll see you, little man. | 回见 小家伙 |
[27:15] | – Travers said he’s staying a month. – Yeah. | -崔沃斯说他这次会呆一个月 -是的 |
[27:19] | So if you ever need a babysitter, just yell. | 如果需要人带他 尽管开口 |
[27:25] | I appreciate that. | 非常感谢你 |
[27:31] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[27:34] | No, I don’t want a viola player. I asked for a violinist. | 不 我才不要中提琴手 我要的是小提琴手 |
[27:37] | I don’t even know what a viola is! | 我都不知道什么是中提琴 |
[27:39] | Oh, it’s just a big violin? | 是吗 大号小提琴 |
[27:42] | OK, yeah, sure. OK, I’ll see you at eight. | 行 那好吧 晚上八点见 |
[27:46] | What was that? | 什么情况 |
[27:48] | It’s just a little surprise, OK? | 就是想给你一个小惊喜而已 |
[27:51] | – Let it go. – “Let it go.” That’s cute. | -别问了 -“别问了” 真好 |
[27:55] | Start talking. | 你还是招了吧 |
[27:57] | I planned a little something for our anniversary. | 我就是为周年纪念做了点小安排 |
[28:00] | That is all I’m gonna say. | 我能说的就这么多 |
[28:03] | OK. OK, OK. | 行 行 那好 |
[28:05] | If we’re doing this, I need to buy you something. | 既然你这么坚持 那我还得送你点什么 |
[28:08] | – What do you want? – You don’t have to buy me anything. | -你想要什么 -你不用给我买什么 |
[28:11] | You didn’t have to plan anything, but you did. | 本来不要你安排什么 但你说话不算话 |
[28:13] | Even though we had an agreement. | 我们可是有言在先的 |
[28:14] | You like ties? You’re getting a tie. | 你喜欢领带是吧 那就送你领带好了 |
[28:16] | What are you getting so upset about? | 你这是生的哪门子气 |
[28:18] | I have been dragging my ass all day. | 我忙了一整天 |
[28:20] | And the only thought that’s kept me going is the hot bath. | 就想回家洗个热水澡 上床睡觉 |
[28:23] | And now I have to do my hair, | 但现在我还要抽时间做头发 |
[28:26] | and shave my legs… | 刮腿毛 |
[28:27] | So what do you want to do, Lynette? | 那你到底想怎样 勒奈特 |
[28:29] | Just tell me what you want. | 你告诉我啊 |
[28:30] | I told you what I want. | 我已经说了啊 |
[28:32] | Hot bath, bed early. | 热水澡 早点睡觉 |
[28:35] | But you chose not to listen. | 但你当耳边风 |
[28:36] | Well, OK, I guess I could just cancel the whole thing. | 好吧 那我只有把一切都取消了 |
[28:39] | You can have your dream evening alone. | 你就孤枕独眠吧 |
[28:41] | I’ll get up a poker game or something | 我晚上出去打牌什么的 |
[28:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:46] | Hey, you know what? I’ve been dragging my ass all day, too. | 顺便说一句 我也劳累了一天 |
[28:50] | You know what got me through it? | 知道我是怎么撑过来的吗 |
[28:51] | The idea of doing something special with you. | 就想跟你过个特别的日子 |
[28:55] | Happy anniversary. | 周年快乐 |
[29:04] | All right, I’m off to join your mother. | 好了 我去跟你妈妈会合了 |
[29:06] | The hotel number’s on the fridge in case there’s a problem. | 酒店电话号码就在冰箱上 有事打电话给我们 |
[29:09] | Bree said her cell phone isn’t getting good reception. | 布里说她手机信号不好 |
[29:11] | Uh, actually, we kinda already have a problem. | 坦白说 我们眼前就有麻烦 |
[29:15] | I’m already late for my flight. | 我快要误机了 |
[29:16] | Can this wait a few weeks until we’re back? | 能否等数周后再谈 |
[29:18] | – Yeah, this could wait a few weeks. – Oh, good. | -行啊 当然可以 -很好 |
[29:21] | I mean, heck, this particular problem could wait nine months. | 只不过 这个问题还可以等上九个月 |
[29:29] | Good Lord. | 上帝啊 |
[29:33] | How was your bath? | 洗得怎样 |
[29:34] | Oh, I couldn’t relax. | 还是没法放松 |
[29:35] | I just kept replaying the fight I had with Tom in my head. | 满脑子都是之前跟汤姆吵架的情形 |
[29:39] | Well, at least your husband tries to be romantic. | 其实 你老公就是想跟你浪漫一下 |
[29:41] | Every anniversary, | 每次结婚周年纪念日 |
[29:43] | Gilbert bought me an appliance. | 吉尔伯特都会给我买台电器 |
[29:44] | On the last one, he gave me a vacuum cleaner. | 最后那次 他买了一台吸尘器给我 |
[29:47] | He died two weeks later. I didn’t cry. | 两周后 他就去世了 但我没有哭 |
[29:53] | Who could that be? | 会是谁呢 |
[30:00] | Here’s what we’re thinking. | 来说说我的想法 |
[30:02] | Clearly, the idea of the two of you getting married | 显而易见 叫你们两个结婚 |
[30:04] | is ridiculous. | 这很荒谬 |
[30:06] | So, what do you want me to do? | 那你要我怎么办 |
[30:09] | Glad you asked. | 很欣慰你能这么说 |
[30:11] | Bree and I have decided that | 布里跟我决定 |
[30:13] | Danielle will join us on our honeymoon. | 带上丹妮尔一起度蜜月 |
[30:15] | When we return, | 等我们回来时 |
[30:17] | we’ll tell our friends she’s decided to study abroad. | 我们就与朋友相告 说她出国留学了 |
[30:19] | Once the baby’s born | 等她产下婴儿 |
[30:20] | and adopted by a suitable family, she’ll come home. | 找到合适的家庭收养孩子 她再回来 |
[30:27] | – What about me? – You leave. | -那我呢 -你离开 |
[30:29] | Leave? | 离开 |
[30:30] | Get out of Fairview and don’t tell a soul why, | 离开美景镇 别与任何人谈及 |
[30:33] | not even your aunt. | 对你姑姑也不许讲 |
[30:34] | – I can’t do that. – Why not? | -我不能那么做 -为什么 |
[30:35] | I’ve got responsibilities. People are counting on me. | 我要尽我的责任 我不想辜负别人 |
[30:38] | Yeah, but you should’ve thought | 是的 你搞大我继女肚子前 |
[30:40] | before impregnating my stepdaughter. | 就应该想到这一点 |
[30:41] | I said I’m not leaving! | 我说了 我是不会走的 |
[30:43] | Oh, easy there, Turbo. | 兄弟 别激动 |
[30:45] | Uh, we’ll be right back. | 让我跟他单独聊聊 |
[30:54] | So who exactly is counting on you, hmm? | 你小子到底不想辜负谁 |
[30:56] | Julie Mayer, maybe? | 朱莉·梅尔吗 |
[30:58] | She gave me another chance. | 她重新给了我机会 |
[31:00] | I can’t leave if I’ve got a shot with her. | 我没法抛下她就此离开 |
[31:02] | What’s gonna happen | 若是朱莉知道 |
[31:03] | when Julie finds out you knocked up my sister? | 你搞大我妹妹肚子会如何 |
[31:05] | Didn’t your stepdad say no one’s gonna find out about that? | 你继父不是说要隐瞒这事吗 |
[31:09] | OK, try this. | 那好 我这么说吧 |
[31:13] | Julie’s a nice girl. | 朱莉是个好姑娘 |
[31:15] | And you, well, you’re a dog. | 而你 是个混蛋 |
[31:23] | No knock. I’m a dog lover, myself. | 别介意 我自己也是个混球 |
[31:28] | But Julie deserves better. | 但你真的配不上朱莉 |
[31:30] | And you know you’ll just end up cheating on her. | 你也清楚 最终你还是会背叛她 |
[31:33] | No, I won’t hurt her again. | 不 我不想再伤害她 |
[31:36] | Sure you will. | 你当然会 |
[31:38] | Not right away. | 或许不是现在 |
[31:41] | Maybe you’ll hold out for six months. | 也许你会忍住半年 |
[31:44] | But by then it’ll hurt her even more. | 但那样的话 她会伤得更深 |
[31:47] | Am I wrong? | 我说得对吗 |
[31:51] | You just have to ask yourself. | 你扪心自问 |
[31:53] | If you can be the kind of guy she needs you to be. | 自己能配得上她吗 |
[31:57] | And if you can’t, walk away. | 如果不能 那就放手吧 |
[32:11] | Beer is on the house, guys. | 兄弟们 啤酒备好了 |
[32:13] | Drink fast, get stupid, lose money. | 畅饮吧 最好烂醉如泥 把钱输光 |
[32:17] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[32:19] | Hey, buddy. | 大家好 |
[32:20] | Hey, you know Orson, right? | 奥森 你见过了的 对吧 |
[32:23] | – Oh, yeah. – Hey, neighbor. | -是啊 -你好啊 邻家兄弟 |
[32:25] | Hey, so, let’s get started, huh? | 我们赶紧开局吧 |
[32:27] | Five cards start, two dollar ante. | 每人五张牌 一注两块 |
[32:30] | – Good evening, gentlemen. – Ian! | -男士们 晚上好 -伊恩 |
[32:33] | Hey… Ian. | 晚上好 伊恩 |
[32:35] | Nice to see you, Mike. | 见到你真高兴 麦克 |
[32:41] | What is fish and chips doing here? | 这个英国佬怎么来了 |
[32:44] | Susan asked me to include him. | 是苏珊让我叫上他 |
[32:45] | Said hee’s always wanted to learn how to play poke. | 说他一直想学怎么玩牌 |
[32:47] | So we’re gonna give him some very expensive lessons. | 我们得好好给他上一课 |
[32:50] | Be careful. He already knows how to bluff. | 当心点 他早就会糊弄人了 |
[32:59] | How’s it going? | 你怎么样啊 |
[33:03] | Good, good. | 还不赖 |
[33:05] | Uh, I just wanted to tell you, I have to leave town for a while. | 我来是想告诉你 我要离开这里一阵子 |
[33:09] | Really? Is something wrong? | 是吗 遇到什么麻烦了吗 |
[33:11] | No, no, no, it’s just family stuff. | 不是 没有 只是家里有点事情 |
[33:16] | I don’t know exactly when I’ll be back. | 我也不知道何时再回来 |
[33:19] | It could be a while, though. | 可能要一段日子 |
[33:23] | Oh… OK. | 这样啊 |
[33:28] | I just want you to know that it means a lot | 我想跟你说 能再给我一次机会 |
[33:31] | that you were willing to give me a second chance. | 对我意义重大 |
[33:35] | You’re like the only person that’s ever done that. | 因为从没有人这么对我 |
[33:39] | – Austin, what’s going on? – Nothing. | -奥斯丁 到底怎么了 -没事 |
[33:43] | Uh, it’s just… I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[33:50] | Goodbye, Julie. | 再见 朱莉 |
[33:54] | Austin! | 奥斯丁 |
[34:18] | I’ll raise you. | 我跟 |
[34:23] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[34:25] | Another courageous move from Foldilocks. | 又一名勇士牺牲了 |
[34:29] | I’ll call you. Flush, king high. | 我跟 同花顺 K最大 |
[34:35] | Full house, sevens and knaves. | 三加二 三张7 和一对恶棍 |
[34:37] | Jacks! We call them jacks! | 杰克 我们叫”杰克” |
[34:40] | Boy, this is your lucky room. | 兄弟 这里是你的幸运屋啊 |
[34:43] | Yes, I heard about your engagement the other night. | 我那晚听说你订婚了 |
[34:45] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[34:46] | Yeah, about that, Ian… | 说到这里 伊恩 |
[34:49] | Was that proposal spontaneous, | 求婚是即兴而起 |
[34:52] | or did you have it all planned? | 还是提早准备的呢 |
[34:54] | Oh, it was entirely planned. | 完全是准备好的 |
[34:55] | I thought it’d be the ideal occasion. | 然后找准良机 顺势下手 |
[34:57] | Oh, if it was planned, why didn’t you have a ring? | 如果事先准备好 怎么连戒指也没有 |
[35:01] | Well, I thought Susan might like to choose the ring herself. | 我是觉得苏珊也许想自己挑选戒指 |
[35:04] | Ante up, boys. | 大家下注吧 |
[35:06] | So why’d she pick a ring that was too big for her? | 那她干嘛为自己挑一枚不合大小的戒指呢 |
[35:10] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[35:12] | Guys, guys, guys, guys, we came here to play cards. | 伙计们 我们是过来玩牌的 |
[35:15] | Why are we talking about jewelry? | 干嘛扯到珠宝上去了 |
[35:17] | Sorry, Tom. | 抱歉 汤姆 |
[35:18] | But I found out I bought a ring for Susan myself. | 我只是发现原来跑去给苏珊买戒指 |
[35:20] | It was in my pocket | 把它装在衣兜里 |
[35:22] | that night some son of a bitch ran me over. | 结果那晚就被某个混蛋给撞了 |
[35:24] | Tom’s right. We should focus on the game. | 汤姆说得对 请大家专心玩牌 |
[35:28] | After our talk, I called the hospital. | 跟你会完面 我给医院打了个电话 |
[35:31] | They said my ring got in with your wife’s stuff. | 他们说我有枚戒指和你妻子的遗物混了 |
[35:34] | So you saw it before I did, | 你先看到的 |
[35:36] | the same day you proposed to Susan. | 然后当天 你就向苏珊求了婚 |
[35:41] | And your point is? | 你想说什么 |
[35:42] | That that’s why you were in such a big hurry. | 揭露你仓促求婚的真正原因 |
[35:45] | You wanted to seal the deal before I found out about the ring | 你想在我发现此事并告诉她之前 |
[35:47] | and told her. | 尘封真相 |
[35:50] | – Do you think I’m afraid of you? – Maybe you should be. | -你觉得我会怕你吗 -这可不好说 |
[35:54] | What do you think Susan would say | 你认为苏珊发现你 |
[35:55] | if she found out why your proposal was so spontaneous? | 仓促求婚的真实动机之后会怎么想 |
[36:00] | Guys, can we just play? | 伙计们 我们就简简单单玩牌好吗 |
[36:02] | I’m trying. | 我尽量 |
[36:04] | Fine. Deal. | 那好 发牌吧 |
[36:17] | – Hello. – Mr. Scavo? | -你好 -是斯加沃先生吗 |
[36:19] | It’s Lamar from the limo service. | 我是豪车租赁公司的拉马尔 |
[36:21] | Um, I got a flat, | 车在中途爆胎了 |
[36:22] | so I might be late picking up you and your wife. | 可能得晚点过去接您跟您太太了 |
[36:24] | What are you talking about? I canceled you. | 你在说些什么啊 我都已经取消了 |
[36:27] | No, you didn’t. | 您没取消 |
[36:28] | Yes, I did. I left you a message. | 我取消了啊 我给你留了语音 |
[36:30] | Oh, I must have missed it. | 那我没收到 |
[36:31] | Anyway, I dropped your wife where you told me. | 反正我已按照要求 把您太太送达目的地了 |
[36:34] | Oh, God, when? | 上帝啊 什么时候的事 |
[36:36] | About two hours ago. | 两个钟头前 |
[36:43] | Guys, um, lock up when you’re done! | 兄弟们 走的时候别忘锁门 |
[36:51] | I’ll open. | 我先 |
[36:53] | – I’m out. – And I’ll raise you. | -我放弃 -我跟你 |
[37:01] | You want a beer? | 想来点啤酒吗 |
[37:02] | Tom’s gone. Let’s go open up the good stuff. | 汤姆走了 我们也出去逛逛 |
[37:10] | Well, looks like it’s just you and me, if you’re still in. | 现在就剩下我们俩 要是你不退出的话 |
[37:16] | With this hand? You bet I am. | 这手牌 我当然奉陪 |
[37:21] | I’ll re-raise. | 我再跟 |
[37:30] | And raise again. | 我再跟 |
[37:34] | Your stack’s looking kinda small. | 你的筹码貌似所剩无几啊 |
[37:46] | Will you take a check? | 你接受支票吗 |
[37:48] | You know I can’t match that. | 你明知我没法再跟 |
[37:52] | How about this then? | 这样如何 |
[37:53] | You win, you keep the money | 如果你赢 支票归你 |
[37:55] | and you tell Susan whatever you want. | 而且随你怎么在苏珊面前告发我 |
[37:57] | If I win, you keep your mouth shut about the ring | 要是我赢 你就给我闭嘴 |
[38:01] | and you leave me and Susan alone. | 并永远不再来打扰我和苏珊 |
[38:16] | Deal. | 成交 |
[38:31] | How was the game? | 牌玩得怎样 |
[38:34] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[38:49] | Lynette, I am so sorry! I am so sorry! | 勒奈特 对不起 我非常抱歉 |
[38:54] | There was supposed to be a horse-drawn carriage and… | 原计划是我驾着一辆马车去接你 然后 |
[38:58] | Oh, good, you got the flowers. | 好极了 你总算收到了花 |
[39:14] | – Coffee? – Yes, please. | -咖啡吗 -是的 |
[39:18] | Yeah, she likes coffee, too. Thanks. | 给她也来杯咖啡 谢谢 |
[39:23] | I’m really, really, really, really sorry… | 我真的非常非常 极其地抱歉 |
[39:26] | Please stop apologizing. | 请别再道歉 |
[39:28] | I appreciate what you were trying to do. | 感谢你所安排的一切 |
[39:30] | It was a lovely thought | 想法真挺不错的 |
[39:32] | that went hideously, hideously, hideously wrong. | 但过程惊人地 异常地 荒诞无稽地离谱 |
[39:36] | Wait until the kids find out | 要是孩子们发现 |
[39:38] | – you saw a real coyote. – Hideously. | -你见到了活野狼 -过分 |
[39:45] | Well, I learned my lesson. | 好吧 我吸取教训 |
[39:47] | Never again. No more surprises. | 再没有下次了 不折腾任何惊喜 |
[39:49] | From now on, I’ll do exactly what you say. | 从现在开始 我对你言听计从 |
[39:55] | Oh, don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[39:59] | What? | 什么 |
[40:01] | I had a lot of time to think tonight. | 今晚我想了好久 |
[40:03] | And I realized, you were right. | 最后我发现 你是对的 |
[40:06] | We have to keep the romance going. | 无论身心多么疲惫 |
[40:09] | No matter how tired we are. | 我们都必须保持浪漫的感觉 |
[40:11] | The only thing worse than just going through the motions | 形式主义虽然不怎么棒 |
[40:16] | is not bothering to go through the motions. | 但总比懒得走过场要好得多 |
[40:22] | So you want me to surprise you next year? | 所以明年 你准备接受我的惊喜咯 |
[40:25] | Knock yourself out. | 你自己看着办吧 |
[40:27] | Just wait, because I will think of something even better. | 等着瞧 我肯定能想出更妙的点子来 |
[40:30] | Oh, after this year, | 经过这次折腾 |
[40:32] | I’d be happy with any date that included food and shelter. | 我真心希望下次别再让我挨饿受冻了 |
[40:50] | Nine years. | 九年了 |
[40:56] | Nine years. | 九年了 |
[40:59] | And I have loved every minute of it. | 我深爱着其中的每一分 每一秒 |
[41:03] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[41:13] | Take a drive down any street in suburbia. | 环绕着巷子行驶一周 |
[41:16] | Know what you’re gonna see? | 是什么映入了眼帘 |
[41:20] | A bunch of guys wearing the same expression. | 都是些一脸丧气的男人们 |
[41:24] | It’s a look that says, “Oh, crap. | 他们的脸上写着 “真烦” |
[41:28] | My dreams are never gonna come true. | “我的愿望永远无法实现” |
[41:34] | I’ll never have a life free from scandal. | “我的生活永远无法摆脱绯闻的困扰” |
[41:40] | I’ll never have a son of my own. | “我永远无法拥有自己的儿子” |
[41:44] | I’ll never hold her in my arms again. | “我永远无法将她重新揽回怀抱” |
[41:50] | I’ll never get to tell her how I feel. “ | “我永远无法对她坦言我的感受” |
[41:57] | Yeah, the suburbs are filled with | 不错 巷子里的男人都沉浸于绝望 |
[42:00] | a lot of men who’ve given up hope. | 而无法自拔 |
[42:04] | Of course, every once in a while | 当然 有时候 |
[42:06] | you do come across some lucky SOB | 你也会遇到一些走运的家伙 |
[42:08] | whose dreams have all come true. | 他们梦想成真 |
[42:12] | You know how you spot them? | 知道这些人在何处吗 |
[42:14] | They’re the ones who can’t stop smiling. | 这些人总是情不自禁地微笑 |
[42:20] | Don’t you just hate those guys? | 是不是很叫人讨厌 |