Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] The Scavos prepared for a grand opening. 斯加沃一家为盛大开张做足准备
[00:05] This could be the best thing that ever happen to our family. 这会是降临在我们家最棒的一件事了
[00:09] While Gabrielle had a few too many drinks. 而加布丽尔借酒消愁
[00:12] I’m gonna take a little nap, OK? 我小睡一下 好吗
[00:15] And a cry for help made Orson lose his cool. 一声求救让奥森情绪失控
[00:18] Suicide is the worst thing that can happen to a family! 自杀是发生在家里最糟糕的事了
[00:21] Mike got arrested. 麦克被捕了
[00:22] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[00:23] And a friendship hit the rocks. 一段友谊濒临破碎
[00:26] For the sake of our friendship… 看在我们友谊的份上
[00:27] Make no mistake. Our friendship is over. 别妄想了 我们恩断义绝
[00:29] Orson’s mom was determined… 奥森的妈妈决定
[00:31] In the eyes of God, you’re the other woman. 在上帝眼中 你才是第三者
[00:34] … to bring Alma and Orson back together. 让阿尔玛和奥森重归于好
[00:38] She raped you, and your mother helped. 她强奸了你 而你妈妈是帮凶
[00:41] I think it’s time I told you about the night Monique died. 我想是时候向你全盘托出莫妮可·波利耶的死亡之夜了
[00:44] Alma became a prisoner. 阿尔玛沦为阶下囚
[00:46] Gloria? 葛罗莉娅
[00:48] Bree was set up to take a fall. 有人陷害布里让其摔倒
[00:53] And Mike was finally able to remember the past. 麦克终于回忆起了往事
[01:04] Orson Hodge had always assumed 奥森·霍吉总是以为
[01:06] that the moment before he died, 在他即将死亡的那一刻
[01:08] his entire life would flash before his eyes. 他的一生将会在眼前回闪
[01:11] But as he fell 但当他从
[01:12] from the roof of the Fairview Memorial Hospital, 美景镇纪念医院的屋顶上摔下来时
[01:16] it wasn’t his life he saw. 闪过的并非其一生
[01:19] It was one night in particular. 而是那特别的一夜
[01:22] Monique. 莫妮可
[01:24] I have wonderful news. Bonnes nouvelles. 我有好消息哦 好消息[法语]
[01:28] Monique. 莫妮可
[01:33] There’s been an accident. 出意外了
[01:39] Oh, my God. 天啊
[01:44] – What have you done? – It was self-defense. -你干了什么 -我是自卫
[01:46] I came to tell her to stay away from you. She attacked me. 我过来叫她离你远点 她就打我
[01:50] Mother… she’s dead. 妈妈 她死了
[01:53] I know. 我知道
[01:55] And I’m sorry. But what’s done is done. 我很抱歉 但是木已成舟
[01:59] – What are you doing? – Calling the police. -你在干什么 -报警
[02:02] – No, I’ll go to jail. – You killed someone. -别 我会坐牢的 -你杀了人
[02:04] I’m your mother. You’ve got to help me. 我是你妈妈 你必须得帮我
[02:06] But I loved her. 但我爱她
[02:08] I once lost someone I loved, thanks to you. 我也失去过深爱的人 拜你所赐
[02:15] You owe me. 你欠我的
[02:26] Hello? 有人吗
[02:31] Miss Polier? 波利耶小姐
[02:35] I’ve got that part for the sink. 我买到水槽的零件了
[02:38] Hello? 有人吗
[02:43] Miss Polier? 波利耶小姐
[02:46] I’m sorry. I’m Monique’s boyfriend. 不好意思 我是莫妮可的男朋友
[02:49] She’s upstairs lying down. She wasn’t feeling well. 她觉得不舒服 在楼上休息
[02:55] I’ll finish up the sink and get out of your hair. 我修好水槽就走了
[02:57] Why don’t you let me take care of that? 何不让我来修呢
[02:59] I mean, I’m pretty handy and it’s getting late. 我技术不错 而且天色也挺晚的了
[03:02] – I don’t mind staying. – No, I’ve got it under control. -没关系的 -不要 不打紧的 我来负责修好
[03:06] Here, let me, uh… Let me pay you. 我来… 付你工钱
[03:11] That should cover it. 这些应该够了
[03:18] Thanks. 谢谢
[03:20] Oh, hey, don’t forget your wrench. 别忘了你的扳手
[03:39] You handled that very well, son. 你处理得很好 儿子
[03:43] Now help me find a tarp. 现在帮我找一块油布
[03:56] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[03:58] You don’t want her identified through dental record, do you? 你不希望警方通过牙医记录查出她的身份吧
[04:05] I must say, I never realized your job was so difficult. 我得说 我从没意识到你的工作是如此艰难
[04:11] It’s not enough to kill her? 你杀了她还不够
[04:13] You have to desecrate her body, too? 还要亵渎她的遗体吗
[04:15] Get away from her! 离她远点
[04:21] Now look what you’ve done. 瞧瞧你干了什么好事
[04:25] I think my damn hip’s broken. 我的屁股好像摔成两半了
[04:32] Help me. 拉我一把
[04:37] Yes, Orson Hodge had always assumed 是的 奥森·霍吉一直以为
[04:42] that his life would flash 在他即将死亡的那一刻
[04:44] before his eyes the moment before he died. 他的一生将在眼前回闪
[04:50] Luckily for Orson… 但奥森很走运
[04:53] … that moment… 那一刻
[04:54] I got a pulse. Let’s get him inside. 还有脉搏 把他抬进医院
[04:56] Get a backboard and a collar. 去拿一块平板和颈圈
[04:58] … was not scheduled for today. 并非今日
[05:47] The first light of sunrise. 日出时第一缕阳光
[05:52] The sound of a cat purring. 猫眯咕噜的叫声
[05:57] The smell of fresh coffee. 现磨咖啡的香味
[06:02] Yes, there are many things a housewife likes to wake up to. 是的 主妇起床时面对的事物 许多都令人欢喜
[06:07] But an unexpected guest in her bed is not one of them. 但是床上出现的不速之客 并非其中之一
[06:13] Zach? 扎克
[06:15] You’re in your underwear. 你穿着内裤
[06:17] Well, I needed to put on something to get the morning paper. 我得穿件衣服 好去拿晨报
[06:22] You’ve been here all night? 你昨晚一直在吗
[06:24] Sure. 是啊
[06:25] I’m not one of those guys who gets up and leaves right after. 我又不是那些完了事就拍拍屁股走的人
[06:29] – Right after what? – Do you wanna hear me say it? -完了什么事 -你想听我说吗
[06:32] Fine. You were amazing. 好吧 你太棒了
[06:41] OK, listen to me very carefully. 认真听我说
[06:44] And this is no time to be vague. 这可不是含糊其辞的时候
[06:46] What exactly was I amazing at? 我究竟哪方面很棒
[06:54] Please tell me that once contained a mint. 拜托告诉我那是装薄荷糖的袋子
[06:56] After a few drinks, you told me how lonely you were, 你喝了点酒 并向我倾诉寂寞之苦
[07:00] I was the kindest man you’d met in a few years, 我是你近几年来遇到的最好的男人
[07:03] and then you kissed me. And then you took off your 然后你吻了我 然后你脱下了…
[07:07] OK, OK, stop talking. I’m getting nauseous. 够了够了 别说了 我有点恶心
[07:12] This is so great. I have so many awesome plans for us. 这太棒了 我为我们制定了诸多很棒的计划
[07:17] Us. Oh, man, it feels so good to say that. 我们 天啊 说这词的感觉太好了
[07:22] Oh, God, here it comes. 天啊 要吐了
[07:24] Would you like me to hold your hair, honey? 你要我帮你挽住头发吗 宝贝
[07:26] No! 不要
[07:44] Hey. What are you doing? 你在干什么
[07:46] I’m lying in bed, 我躺在床上
[07:48] thinking about the opening tonight, when it hits me. 想着今晚要开张 然后我突然想到
[07:51] – We could run out of bread sticks. – Oh, honey. -我们的长棍面包可能不够 -亲爱的
[07:54] You have had, what, four hours 你在过去三天里
[07:56] sleep in the past three days? You need rest. 才睡了四个小时吧 你需要休息
[07:59] Who cares if we run out of bread sticks? 谁在乎我们的长棍面包够不够呢
[08:01] I do. 我在乎
[08:02] Tonight’s the most important night of my life. 今晚是我一生中最重要的一夜
[08:05] Everything’s gotta be perfect. 一切必须尽善尽美
[08:06] Here. Try that. 来 尝尝这个
[08:10] – It’s good. – No. Too salty. -挺好吃 -不 太咸了
[08:13] If they’re salty, we’ll sell more beer. See? You’re a genius. 倘若偏咸 那啤酒就能大卖啦 瞧 你是天才
[08:17] Don’t patronize me. Oh, my God. This is gonna be a disaster. 少拿这一套哄我 天啊 简直要完蛋了
[08:22] Hey, chill out. 冷静点
[08:23] You’re acting like I did when I was six months pregnant. 你现在就像我怀孕六个月时一样
[08:27] Excuse me. You were hitting people. 拜托 你那时还打人呢
[08:29] Only two. 才两个
[08:30] And the mailman had the good taste never bring that again. 邮递员心地善良 不再提及此事
[08:33] Come on, let’s go get some sleep. 来吧 我们去睡觉
[08:34] The doughmaker has to be fixed. 我得修好揉面机
[08:36] The chairs get delivered at noon. 椅子中午就得送来
[08:37] I know. I’m the one that put in the order. 我知道 这都是我安排的
[08:39] I will handle anything that needs to be done. 我会办妥一切事情
[08:42] And you take these and get some sleep. 你吃点药 然后去睡觉
[08:45] We need you at your best tonight. 今晚你必须处于最佳状态
[08:52] You’re right. I’m sorry. I’m crazy. 你说得对 抱歉 我简直疯了
[08:56] Honey glaze. Honey glaze will cut the salt in the bread sticks. 蜜汁 蜜汁可以冲淡长棍里的咸味
[09:01] Tom, I do not need to be pregnant to kick your ass. 汤姆 我没怀孕时也能对你动粗
[09:04] Now go. Go on. 快去睡觉吧
[09:19] Andrew, you’re here. 安德鲁 你来了
[09:25] – What happened to me? – You kind of had an accident. -我怎么了 -你出意外了
[09:30] – You fell off our ladder. – Oh, that’s right. Is Orson here? -你从梯子上摔下来了 -是啊 奥森在吗
[09:40] He’s at the hospital, but he’s not exactly visiting. 他在医院 但他并不是来探病的
[09:46] Suicide? No. Orson would never try to kill himself. 自杀 不 奥森绝不可能自杀
[09:51] The police are wrong. It must have been an accident. 警方弄错了 肯定是一场意外
[09:53] But they found his footprints on the trunk of his car. 但警方在他汽车行李箱上发现了他的脚印
[09:56] The only reason he’d be up there is to jump. 他站上去的唯一原因就是要跳楼
[09:58] – But why? – Maybe he was feeling guilty. -但为什么呢 -也许他觉得有罪
[10:03] For what? 有什么罪
[10:06] Mom, I looked at that ladder. 妈妈 我查看了梯子
[10:08] Someone sawed through the rung. 有人把横档锯断了
[10:11] – And you think… – I heard you two the other day. -你认为… -前几天我听到你们说话
[10:14] You told him to turn himself in or else. 你告诉要他自首 不然你就离开他
[10:17] The next day you fall and nearly die. 第二天你就摔倒了 差点送了命
[10:19] You think that’s a coincidence? 你觉得这是巧合吗
[10:23] – You say he’s just down the hall? – Yeah, but don’t worry. -你说他就在楼下吗 -是的 但别担心
[10:26] I told them not to let him near you. 我告诉他们不要让他靠近你
[10:28] And we’re gonna get you home as soon as we can. 我们会尽快把你接回家
[10:38] Can I help you? 有什么能帮你吗
[10:40] I’m here to pick up my wife’s belongings. 我来拿我妻子的遗物
[10:42] Jane Hainsworth. 叫简·海恩斯沃斯
[10:43] Oh. Yes. I’m so sorry for your loss. 好的 节哀顺变
[10:46] I’ll be right back. 我去去就来
[10:51] Are you doing OK? 你还好吧
[10:53] Not really. But having you here helps. 不太好 但幸好有你
[10:57] Oh. Hey, Mrs. Mayer. 你好啊 梅尔夫人
[10:59] Andrew, What are you doing at the hospital? 安德鲁 你怎么会来医院
[11:01] You haven’t heard? 你还没听说吗
[11:11] Susan. 苏珊
[11:14] I just heard from Andrew what happened. 我刚从安德鲁那儿听说
[11:16] I had to come see you. 我得来看看你
[11:18] – If you want me to go, I… – No, no. Come in. -如果你不想看到我… -没事 进来吧
[11:23] I know we’ve been fighting, 我知道之前我们闹得不愉快
[11:25] but something like this happens, 但你受了这样的伤
[11:26] it puts everything into perspective. 我们应当正确面对一切
[11:28] I am so sorry. 真是抱歉
[11:30] It was all my fault. 都是我不好
[11:32] If I hadn’t got so caught up in protecting Mike… 若不是我急于保护麦克…
[11:34] Susan, stop. 别说了 苏珊
[11:36] Mike is innocent. 麦克是无辜的
[11:38] He had nothing to do with Monique Polier’s murder. 他和莫妮可的死毫无关系
[11:42] – Do you know something? – Yes. -你是不是知道了什么 -是的
[11:45] And I intend to go to the police. 我打算报警
[11:49] Oh, my God. 天啊
[11:51] Does this have something to do with Orson’s accident? 这和奥森坠楼有关吗
[11:55] I can’t tell you right now. 我还不能告诉你
[11:57] You’re just gonna have to trust me. Can you do that? 你得相信我 行吗
[12:04] Of course. 当然
[12:10] I should let you rest. 该让你休息了
[12:18] So we’re back to being friends? 那么 我们做回朋友吧
[12:22] We never really stopped. 我们从没绝交过
[12:27] Um, excuse me. These things don’t belong to Jane. 抱歉 这些东西不是简的
[12:31] Are you sure? 你确定
[12:33] Every couple has their secrets, 每对情侣都有些秘密
[12:34] but I’m sure she wasn’t a closet whittler. 但我确定她不是木匠
[12:41] – Mike Delfino. – These are Mike’s things? -麦克·德尔非诺 -这些是麦克的
[12:45] Yep. Someone made a big mistake. 是啊 抱歉弄错了
[12:47] Helen, you screwed up the labels again. 海伦你又把标签弄混了
[12:54] Oh! He had an engagement ring with him. That’s pretty. 他带了枚钻戒 真好看
[13:01] You know, Mike and I are good friends. 麦克和我是朋友
[13:03] I could return these things to him, if you like. 可以的话 我拿去带给他吧
[13:06] Sorry. He’ll have to pick them up himself. 抱歉 他得亲自来取
[13:08] It’s hospital policy. 这是医院规定
[13:10] It’s also hospital policy 医院还规定
[13:12] to put the right labels on the right boxes. 标签不能弄混
[13:14] Ian, you’re not gonna believe this. 伊安 你绝对不会相信这个
[13:18] Bree told me she can prove Mike’s innocent. 布里告诉我 她可以证明麦克的清白
[13:20] – What? – It’s true. He’s gonna be a free man. -什么 -是真的 他自由了
[13:23] Isn’t that great? 这太好了
[13:25] Yes, it’s bloody fantastic. 是啊 太好了
[13:30] Here. I’m gonna go get Bree some flowers. I’ll be right back. 拿好 我给布里买个花篮 马上回来
[13:41] No, no, that’s great news. 不 不 这是个好消息
[13:43] Thank you, doctor. 谢谢医生
[13:44] So, uh, Orson’s gonna pull through? 奥森… 没有危险了吧
[13:48] You’d rather he didn’t? 难道你希望他有事吗
[13:50] No. I just don’t know 不是 我只是不知道
[13:52] What he’s gonna tell the police when he wakes up. 他醒来会对警察说什么
[13:55] Wasn’t your fault. 又不是你的错
[13:56] Orson falling off that roof was an accident, right? 奥森是失足坠楼的 不是吗
[13:58] – Well, sort of. – Sort of? -差不多 -差不多
[14:02] Depending on what Orson tells them, 那要看奥森怎么对警察说了
[14:05] I could get charged with attempted murder. 撂个蓄意谋杀罪也有可能
[14:16] I’m so glad she has you to take care of her, 她有你照顾真是太好了
[14:18] and, of course, your mom comes first, Andrew. 当然你妈最重要 安德鲁
[14:21] And I wouldn’t even ask except, 要不是今晚开业
[14:22] null 你知道的 我都不会找你…
[14:24] Chairs are here. 椅子就绪
[14:28] Oh, God, seriously? 天啊 真的吗
[14:29] Fantastic, thank you. 太好了 谢谢你
[14:30] It’s just two quick hours, 就两个小时
[14:32] and then we’ll get you right back home with your mom. 你就可以去陪你妈妈了
[14:34] Thank you, Andrew. 太谢谢了 安德鲁
[14:35] OK, bye-bye. 好的 再见
[14:36] Did you finish folding the takeout menus? 外卖菜单都折好了吗
[14:41] You never asked me to do that. 你没叫我折啊
[14:42] I shouldn’t have to tell you every little thing, you know. 难道我要你做你才做吗
[14:44] Show some initiative. 主动点行吗
[14:46] Wait. Where are my chairs? I didn’t order these. 等等 我订的椅子呢 不是这种啊
[14:50] – You Lynette Scavo? – Yes. -你是勒奈特·斯加沃吗 -是
[14:52] Well then, you ordered these. 那这就是你订的
[14:54] No. Why would I order 50 high chairs 不可能 我开披萨店
[14:56] for the opening of a pizzeria? 为何要订50个高脚椅子
[14:57] I don’t know. 我哪知道
[14:57] I thought it was one of those kiddy pizza places, 我以为是幼儿披萨店
[15:00] with the games and the animatronic rats. 有游戏和电动老鼠之类的
[15:01] – Give me that. – Easy there, sally -拿来 -别激动啊
[15:03] Animatronics rats. Where do they find you people? 电动老鼠 你们有没有搞错
[15:06] Okay, okay, here it is. See? 好了 找到了 看到了吗
[15:08] I ordered 50 of item number 7-3… 我订了50张7-3号…
[15:12] Did we find the mistake? 我们弄错了吗
[15:14] I, um, switched the seven and the one. 我写成7-1了
[15:18] So we’re both wrong. 看来我们都错了
[15:20] Now, this place opens in five hours. 我们店还有五个小时开张
[15:22] How long will it take to fix this? 重新调货来要多久
[15:27] Hi. I need to rent 50 chairs by tonight at five. 你好 我想租50张椅子 今晚五点前送到
[15:31] What? Why not? 什么 为什么不行
[15:34] What do you mean, it’s bar mitzvah season? 什么叫”受戒仪式”季
[15:36] There’s no such thing. 哪有这说法
[15:38] You still have five? I will take those. Scavo. 你还有五张 那我要了 我姓斯加沃
[15:41] OK. That brings us to 22. 好了 这样就22张了
[15:44] Javi, Rico, we got chairs to find. Move it. 哈维 里克 找到椅子了 快去搬
[15:55] Looks like someone crawled into 看来昨晚有人
[15:56] a bottle of merlot last night. 掉进红酒缸子里了
[15:58] Sort of threw myself a little birthday party. 我貌似给自己办了个生日派对
[16:01] So, if you don’t mind, I’d like to get back to my dry heaving. 所以你不介意的话 我继续回去睡觉了
[16:04] Quick question. 有个小问题
[16:05] Was that Zach Young I saw leaving your house 我是不是看到扎克·杨在今早八点
[16:07] at eight this morning? 离开你家了
[16:10] Oh. Yeah. Um, he just came by to, uh, 是啊 他顺路过来…
[16:15] drop off a birthday card. 送我生日贺卡
[16:17] Really cute, little cat with balloons. 很可爱 有小猫 有气球
[16:21] – All right, bye. – Follow-up. -你可以走了 -还有问题
[16:26] Why was Zach in your driveway at seven this morning, 今早七点 为什么扎克在你的车道上
[16:29] in his underwear? 只穿了件内裤
[16:38] – We had sex last night. – What? -我们昨晚做爱了 -什么
[16:41] I mean, I think we did. 我是说 我觉得我们做了
[16:42] That’s what he told me. 他是这么告诉我的
[16:44] – Weren’t you there? – I don’t remember anything. -你不是当事人吗 -我什么都不记得了
[16:47] I just woke up and he was in bed next to me. 我醒来发现他在我床上
[16:49] Thanks again, Gaby. Hey, Carlos. 再次感谢 加布 你好啊 卡洛斯
[16:55] If you don’t remember, 如果你不记得
[16:57] then how can you be sure that you and Zach had sex? 那你怎么敢肯定你俩做爱了
[17:00] Well, we were both half-naked, 我们都半裸着
[17:02] and there was a condom wrapper, 还有一只拆开了的安全套
[17:04] and he said I was amazing, which totally sounds like me. 他说我床上功夫很棒 的确符合事实啊
[17:08] He thinks we’re a couple now. You have to help me. 他说我们是一对了 求你帮帮我吧
[17:11] I am not getting involved. 我才不想掺和进来呢
[17:14] God, I can’t believe you bagged another neighborhood kid. 天啊 你居然又勾上了邻家男孩
[17:17] – Where are you going? – To warn the Scavo boys. -你去哪 -去警告斯加沃家的儿子
[17:31] – I wanna speak to my wife. – She’s resting. -我有话要和我妻子说 -她还在休息
[17:35] If we can get back to these questions… 我们回到问题上吧…
[17:37] I fell off a roof. 我失足坠楼了
[17:39] I need a physician, not a psychiatrist. 我要内科医生 不是精神病医生
[17:41] Well, I’m afraid it’s hospital policy 恐怕这是医院政策
[17:43] when there’s a suspected suicide attempt. 因为有人有自杀的嫌疑
[17:45] I didn’t try to kill myself. 我不是想自杀
[17:48] But you do have a certain history. 但你有类似的病史
[17:52] You spent most of 1976 in a psychiatric hospital. 1976年 你大多时间都在精神病院度过
[17:57] I don’t care to discuss that. 我不想聊此事
[18:00] You won’t be leaving here until we do. 那你就无法离开这里了
[18:08] My parents were very religious. 我父母是虔诚的宗教信徒
[18:12] When I was 16, my father had an affair. 16岁时 我父亲有了外遇
[18:15] Caused quite a scandal at our church. 在教会中这是不小的丑闻
[18:18] He became depressed. He started drinking heavily. 于是他郁郁寡欢 开始严重酗酒
[18:22] My mother grew concerned. 我妈越来越担心他
[18:23] She didn’t like leaving him alone. 她不想让爸爸独自在家
[18:26] One night she had to visit a sick friend 有一天晚上 她去看望一位生病的朋友
[18:27] and asked me to keep an eye on him, 于是让我照看他
[18:29] but I’d made plans with friends. 但我和朋友有约
[18:31] I thought I could duck out for a while. 我以为我能稍稍走开一下
[18:34] When I got home, I found him in the bathroom. 等我回到家 我发现他在浴室里
[18:41] You blamed yourself? 于是你很自责
[18:45] I didn’t need to. 我用不着
[18:46] Mother blamed me enough for both of us. 我妈没少责怪我俩
[18:50] That must have caused quite a strain in your relationship. 这肯定让你们的关系很紧张
[18:53] Yes. 是啊
[18:55] But now and then she suggests little ways 但后来 她提出了一些建议
[18:58] I might make it up to her. 让我能补偿她
[19:01] Yes, I’m calling to check on the status of a patient. 是的 我想询问一下病人的情况
[19:05] Last name Hodge. 姓霍吉
[19:08] What do you mean, which Hodge? 什么叫哪个霍吉
[19:15] Gloria, thank God. 葛罗莉娅 谢天谢地
[19:17] I thought you’d forgotten about me. 我还以为你把我忘了呢
[19:18] – When are you letting me out of here? – It won’t be long now. -你什么时候放我出来 -快了
[19:22] In fact, something interesting happened last night. 事实上 昨晚发生了一件有趣的事
[19:26] Orson tried to kill himself. 奥森想自杀
[19:28] – Oh, my goodness. Is he OK? – He’ll be fine. -天啊 他没事吧 -他没事
[19:31] My point is, 我是说
[19:32] suicide is hardly the act of a happily married man. 自杀并非婚姻幸福的丈夫所为
[19:37] Gloria, for God’s sake, 我的天啊 葛罗莉娅
[19:39] give it up. 放弃吧
[19:40] He doesn’t love me. 他根本不爱我
[19:43] He will, dear. 他会的 亲爱的
[19:44] Bree will be gone soon, 布里马上就会消失的
[19:46] and he’ll need a good woman like you to console him. 他需要一个你这样的好女人来抚慰他
[19:51] What are you gonna do to Bree? 你要对布里做什么
[19:55] Gloria? Gloria! 葛罗莉娅 葛罗莉娅
[20:17] Oh, hey, hon. Did you get some sleep? 亲爱的 有没有睡着啊
[20:20] Yes. I’m still kinda groggy from those pills, 睡着了 因为那些药我现在还有点想睡
[20:23] but… 但是
[20:29] And now I’m awake. 现在我清醒了
[20:31] OK, little mix-up with the new chairs. 好吧 这些新椅子是有点乱
[20:33] Which you were in charge of. 这是你负责的
[20:36] OK, OK, we could point fingers. 好吧 你可以全都怪我
[20:38] But what’s important is forgetting about what we expected, 但现在重要的是 先别管我们的期望
[20:40] and focusing on what we have, which isn’t so bad. 集中精力在现有东西的上 也没那么差
[20:45] I mean, all the different kinds of chairs 各种不同风格的椅子
[20:48] give the place a kind of Bohemian vibe. 让这里散发一种波希米亚的气息
[20:51] Plus, if we get a lot of babies, 另外 如果来了很多宝宝
[20:53] look, we’re just totally set. 你瞧 我们有充分的准备
[20:56] Tom, I’m sorry. I am. I’m sorry. 汤姆 对不起 真的 对不起
[21:00] I just… I realize it’s not perfect. 我 我知道这不完美
[21:06] But… Please say something. 但是 求你说点什么吧
[21:14] What can I say, Lynette? 我能说什么呢 勒奈特
[21:17] It is what it is. 事已至此
[21:24] Why do I have to baby-sit Mom? 为什么要我照顾妈妈
[21:26] All my friends are gonna be at the opening. 我所有的朋友都去庆祝开张
[21:28] Austin was gonna sneak us beer. 奥斯丁会偷偷拿啤酒给我们喝
[21:30] Damn it, Danielle, I have to work. 该死的 丹妮尔 我得去工作
[21:31] Our mother’s lying helpless upstairs 我们妈妈正无助地躺在楼上
[21:33] ’cause her husband tried to kill her. 因为她的丈夫想杀她
[21:35] For just one night, could you try to be responsible? 只要一个晚上 你能学着担负点责任吗
[21:42] I liked you better when you were a psychopath! 我更喜欢那个精神变态的你
[22:06] Here you go. 给你
[22:09] – Oh. You’re here. – I wouldn’t have missed it. -你来了 -我可不想错过开张
[22:12] You know how I feel about Lynette and Tom. 你知道我怎么看待勒奈特和汤姆的
[22:14] Uh, look. Zach, I’m glad you’re here. 扎克 我很高兴你在这里
[22:16] I’ve been wanting to talk, about us. 我一直想谈谈 关于我们
[22:19] Me too. You being in my life now, 我也是 你现在是我生命的一部分
[22:22] having the connection that we do, 我们之间已经有那种关系
[22:25] this is really the first time 这真的是我妈妈自杀后
[22:27] I’ve been happy since my mother killed herself. 我第一次感到幸福
[22:32] Could you excuse me a second? 我能失陪一下吗
[22:33] Of course, baby. Hurry back. 当然 宝贝 快点回来
[22:39] I am in hell. I just tried to break up with Zach. 我完蛋了 我刚刚试着和扎克分手
[22:42] The little twerp played the dead mommy card. 那个小讨厌鬼竟然拿死去的妈妈对付我
[22:45] Can’t let him make you feel guilty. 不能任由他让你觉得内疚
[22:46] But I am guilty. 但我确实内疚
[22:48] I don’t remember how we ended up in bed together. 我不记得我们是怎么上床的
[22:51] Maybe I led him on. 或许是我勾引他的
[22:52] I’ve got to be sensitive here. 我都快神经质了
[22:55] – Could you threaten him for me? – What? -你能帮我威胁他吗 -什么
[22:57] You know, intimidate him. 恐吓他一下
[22:59] Do the whole jealous, latin, ex-husband thing you do. 拿出拉丁前夫吃醋的那一套来
[23:01] Tell him if you can’t have me, nobody can. 告诉他如果你得不到我 别人也休想
[23:03] Forget it. I’m not gonna do that to poor Zach. 算了吧 我不会对可怜的扎克那么做
[23:06] Hey, I am looking out for Zach, too. 我也想照顾扎克
[23:08] If I dump him, it’ll destroy him emotionally. 如果我甩了他 他一定会受不了
[23:10] Better to scare him off. 还是吓走他比较好
[23:15] Please? 拜托了
[23:19] – Fine. – Thank you. -好吧 -谢谢
[23:21] OK, look, there he goes. 看 他在那里
[23:23] Go. Go get all cholo on his ass. 去吧 去吓得他屁滚尿流
[23:40] Hey, Mr. Solis. 索利斯先生
[23:46] Look, I need to talk to you about something. 我有点事情要和你谈一下
[23:49] It’s a little awkward, but… 有点尴尬 但是
[23:57] – Mr. Solis? – What? -索利斯先生 -什么
[24:00] You were just saying that something was awkward? 你刚刚在说有点事情很尴尬
[24:04] Never mind. Forget that I said anything. 别放在心上 当我什么都没说
[24:12] Hey. So how’d it go? 怎么样
[24:14] You did not have sex with Zach Young. 你没有和扎克·杨发生关系
[24:17] Really? Did he tell you that? 真的吗 他这么告诉你的吗
[24:19] – He didn’t have to. – What? -他没必要说 -什么
[24:22] I was standing next to him at the urinal. 我小便时站在他旁边
[24:25] I don’t care how drunk you were, 我不管你当时有多醉
[24:26] if you had sex with him, you’d remember. 如果你和他发生关系了 你一定记得
[24:30] Little Zach Young? 小扎克·杨
[24:34] Well, just how much would I have remembered? 要是做了能记得多少
[24:53] Uh, hey. What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么
[24:56] I thought Bree might like some soup. 我想布里可能要喝点汤
[24:58] It’s my own special recipe. 这是我的私家食谱
[25:03] I was surprised to find you home. 我很惊讶你竟然在家
[25:06] I thought the whole street was going to Scavo’s tonight. 我以为整条街的人今晚都去斯加沃的店了
[25:10] Well, I was supposed to go. 我本来是要去的
[25:12] But, uh, Andrew said I had to stay home and baby-sit Mom. 但是安德鲁说我应该呆在家里照顾妈妈
[25:15] Well, that’s just silly. 这可真傻
[25:18] A vibrant young lady like you should be at the party, 像你这样有活力的年轻女孩应该参加派对
[25:21] turning boys’ heads. 让男孩们目不转睛
[25:24] You go. I’ll look after your mother. 你去吧 我来照顾你妈妈
[25:28] You mean it? 你说真的吗
[25:29] Just take her dinner up first. 不过你先把她的晚餐拿上楼
[25:32] I don’t think I can manage the tray with my cane. 我可没办法拄着拐杖来端托盘
[25:36] Thanks, Grandma. You’re the best. 谢谢你 奶奶 你最好了
[25:39] This soup smells so good. 这汤闻起来真棒
[25:42] You wanna score some points, don’t say I brought it. 你想给自己加分吗 别说是我拿来的
[25:46] Tell her you made it yourself. 告诉她是你亲手做的
[26:28] Hello! Over here! 看这里
[26:47] Honey, there is a line out the door. 亲爱的 门外排了一条长队
[26:50] We are gonna make a killing tonight. 我们今晚定会大赚一笔
[26:51] I’m happy for you. 我真为你高兴
[26:54] – For us. – Now it’s us? -为我们 -现在是我们了吗
[26:56] Because I thought I was the one 因为我以为我是那个
[26:58] Who was trying to ruin everything. 专搞破坏的人
[26:59] OK, look, I know I overreacted… 好吧 我知道我反应过度了
[27:02] Yes, you did, but… I have customers. 你确实是 但是 我还有客人
[27:12] – Place came out great, huh? – Sure did. -这地方很棒 对吗 -当然
[27:16] Looks like the whole street’s here. 好像整条街的人都来了
[27:18] Yeah. 是啊
[27:21] Except for Orson, who fell off a roof. 除了奥森 他从房顶摔了下去
[27:24] You know anything about that? 你知道这件事吗
[27:27] Why would you think that? 你为什么这么想
[27:30] I heard you talking to Carlos. 我听到你和卡洛斯的谈话
[27:31] Answer the question. 回答我的问题
[27:34] I… I can’t talk about it here. 我 我没法在这里说那件事
[27:37] It’s complicated. 事情很复杂
[27:39] It always is with you. 你总是那么难捉摸
[27:42] Hey, I just had a slice of pizza. It’s pretty good. 我刚刚吃了一片披萨 非常好吃
[27:45] Is it really good, 它是真的好吃
[27:46] or are you just pretending you had a slice? 还是你只是假装吃了一片
[27:51] You and I did not have sex. Admit it. 你和我没有发生关系 承认吧
[27:53] Of course we did. 我们当然有
[27:54] Zach, how can you claim to care about me 扎克 你怎么能一边说关心我
[27:57] and lie to my face? 一边当我面撒谎
[28:02] I’m sorry. I’m tired of just being your friend. 抱歉 我可不想仅仅当你的朋友
[28:06] I thought if you saw me as a lover, 我以为如果你能把我当情人
[28:07] you could think of me as a man, not a boy. 就能把我看作是男人 而不是男孩
[28:10] Zach, a real man is honest. 扎克 真正的男人是诚实的
[28:12] All you’ve tried to do is bribe 你所做的是收买我
[28:14] and trick me into falling in love with you. 然后耍伎俩让我爱上你
[28:16] A little advice next time? Don’t play games. 给你一点小建议 别耍花样
[28:18] Just stand up and be the kind of man 挺起胸膛 成为那种让女人
[28:21] a woman would be proud to share her life with. 甘愿与共并为之自豪的男人
[28:28] Hello! 大家好
[28:31] – I think it’s high time to make a toast. -Sure. -我想是时候致祝酒词了 -当然
[28:35] Um, Tom, where are you? Where…? 汤姆 你在哪里
[28:38] Tom, you did it. 汤姆 你成功了
[28:40] There are a lot of people in this room 这屋子里的大多数人
[28:43] that didn’t think you could pull it off. 都觉得你不会成功
[28:45] OK, well, maybe just me. 好吧 也许只有我
[28:48] Anyway, congratulations. 不管怎样 祝贺你
[28:51] The pizza is excellent, and the service is sublime. 披萨极佳 服务一流
[28:56] – Cheers. – Speech! -干杯 -说几句
[29:01] Thank you. Thank you for coming. 谢谢 谢谢你们能来
[29:03] It means everything in the world to me. 对我来说意义重大
[29:06] I gotta tell you, when I arrived here this afternoon 告诉你们 当我今天下午到这儿
[29:08] I saw these weird chairs, 看到这些奇怪的椅子时
[29:10] I thought the evening was gonna be a total disaster. 我以为今晚会一片混乱
[29:14] But now, when I look out, 但是现在 当我放眼望去
[29:16] I can’t even see the chairs. 这些椅子不见了
[29:20] I just see people eating, laughing, 我只看到大家在吃喝玩乐
[29:22] and having a great time. 享受欢乐时光
[29:25] It’s absolutely perfect. 绝对完美
[29:29] And none of this would have happened 如果没有我最佳搭档 勒奈特
[29:31] without my amazing partner Lynette. 这一切都不可能发生
[29:37] Who, uh… to… 那个
[29:46] I’m sorry. I’m a little… 抱歉 我有点
[29:51] I think what my husband is trying to say is, 我想我丈夫想要说的是
[29:54] if you wanna test a marriage, 如果你们想要检验一段婚姻
[29:55] open a restaurant together. 一起开家餐馆吧
[29:57] Anyway, um, thank you for coming. 总之 谢谢你们光临
[29:59] Eat a lot and come back. 尽情享用 欢迎再来
[30:02] ‘Cause our kids need braces. 因为我们的孩子们需要依靠
[30:08] Actually, as long as everyone has their glasses raised, 实际上 既然大家都举杯了
[30:11] I have something that I would like to say. 我有点话想要说
[30:13] I… Well, I thought of waiting for the perfect romantic spot 我 我一直在期待一个最浪漫的场景
[30:18] to ask this question, 来问一个问题
[30:19] but being here tonight, 但今晚在此
[30:20] enveloped by so much love and warmth, 充满着爱意与温暖之下
[30:22] I realize that, um, this is the perfect romantic spot. 我发现 这儿就是最浪漫的场景
[30:30] – Susan Mayer… – Drop the pizza. -苏珊·梅尔 -把披萨放下
[30:35] Will you make me the happiest man in the world 你愿意嫁给我 让我成为这世上
[30:37] and be my wife? 最幸福的男人吗
[30:43] Absolutely. Yes. 当然愿意
[30:56] Ladies and gentlemen, please. 女士们 先生们 打扰一下
[30:58] I have something that I’d like to say also. 其实我也有些话想说
[31:03] Gabrielle Solis, will you marry me? 加布丽尔·索利斯 你愿意嫁给我吗
[31:10] No, there will be no clapping. 不 不要鼓掌
[31:13] You. Moron. Come with me. 你这个白痴 跟我来
[31:24] Time for your pills, Mr. Hodge. 霍吉先生 该吃药了
[31:27] It’s after six? I need to speak with my wife. 已经过六点了吗 我要和我妻子谈谈
[31:30] What room is she in? 她在哪个病房
[31:32] Oh. Your wife checked out. 你的妻子已经出院了
[31:35] – Already? – She was very eager to get home. -已经出院了 -她非常想要回家
[31:38] Don’t worry. She’ll be fine. 别担心 她没事
[31:39] I have to talk to her. 我必须和她谈谈
[31:41] Oh. That reminds me, your mother called. 我想起来了 你妈妈打电话来过
[31:44] She said she didn’t wanna wake you up. 她说她不想叫醒你
[31:46] She wanted to make sure we’d be keeping you overnight. 并且确认我们是否要你留院观察一夜
[31:49] Moms are like that, so protective. 当妈的就是这样 爱护子女
[31:59] Bree, it’s me. 布里 是我
[32:00] Are you there? Please pick up. 你在吗 快接电话
[32:04] Bree? 布里
[32:07] Please, somebody, pick up the phone. 拜托 有人吗 快接电话
[32:13] I know you’re mad… 我知道你生气了
[32:13] I’m not mad, Zach, I’m done. 扎克 我没有生气 我受够了
[32:15] – You said to be honest. – I did not say to humiliate me. -你说的要诚实 -我可没说叫你出我丑
[32:18] I’m sorry. All right, I was just trying to… 对不起 好吗 我只是想要
[32:21] What do you want from me? 你到底要我怎么样
[32:22] I want you to leave me alone. 我想要你别烦我
[32:24] This friends thing isn’t gonna work. 当朋友你还不满足
[32:26] You’ll always want more. 你就想要得到更多
[32:27] And I’m never gonna love you. Ever. 我永远都不会爱你 永远
[32:30] Twenty years from now, 二十年后
[32:32] when you’re all middle-aged and alone, 当你人至中年 孤身一人时
[32:34] – you’ll regret this. – OK. I’ll take my chances. -你会后悔的 -好的 我会试一下
[32:47] – Thought you might need this. – Bless you. -喝杯这个吧 -谢谢你
[32:55] So how did it go with Seabiscuit? 那个年轻小伙怎么样
[32:58] – He’s devastated. – Of course. -他非常受伤 -当然
[33:01] It’s my fault. 是我的错
[33:02] I should have known he couldn’t handle 我应该意识到他无法控制在
[33:04] the whole “let’s be friends” thing. “我们只做朋友”的地步
[33:07] I don’t blame him. 我不怪他
[33:09] I’m having kind of a hard time myself being just your friend. 我自己经历过只和你做朋友的艰难时期
[33:13] Watching you with other guys, being your confidant. 看着你和其他人在一起 做你的知己
[33:17] Really? I think it’s been nice. 真的吗 我以为那样很好
[33:21] For you maybe. 也许对你来说是的
[33:24] Seriously, I don’t know how much longer 说真的 我不知道
[33:27] I’m gonna be able to keep this up. 我还能坚持多久
[33:35] Well, hang in there as long as you can 能坚持多久就坚持多久
[33:38] because I still need you. 因为我仍然需要你
[33:42] I’ll do my best. 我尽我所能
[33:55] What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么
[33:56] I have better things to do than baby-sit Mom. 比起照顾老妈 我还有更好的事情要做
[33:59] She’s fine. Gloria’s watching her. 她没事 葛罗莉娅在照顾她
[34:01] What? I told you Mom’s ready 什么 我告诉过你妈妈
[34:03] to go to the cops about Orson. 准备向警察告发奥森
[34:04] How could you leave her at home with his crazy mother? 你怎么能把她和他的疯娘留在家里
[34:07] She brought soup. 她带了汤过来
[34:21] Gloria. What are you doing here? 葛罗莉娅 你在这里干什么
[34:25] I came to take care of you. 我来照顾你的
[34:29] I’m so sleepy. 我太困了
[34:31] Good. Then the pills are working. 很好 说明那些药起作用了
[34:38] Andrew! Danielle! 安德鲁 丹妮尔
[34:41] They’re gone. 他们不在
[34:44] It’s just us. 只有我们在
[34:47] Now, you rest, hon. 现在 你休息吧 亲爱的
[34:52] I’m gonna draw you a nice, warm bath. 我好好地给你洗一个热水澡
[35:35] Oh, Bree. 布里
[35:38] I wish I could make you understand 我希望你能明白
[35:40] how deeply I regret having to do this. 我有多后悔才出此下策
[35:44] Monique, that was easy. She was a slut. 莫妮可 很容易 她是个荡妇
[35:49] You’re a good woman. 你是个好女人
[35:50] You didn’t know Orson already had a wife. 你不知道奥森已有妻室
[35:54] But he did. 但是他知道
[35:56] And he made a vow to her before God. 他在上帝面前向她发过誓
[36:03] What sort of mother would I be if I let him break it? 如果我让他背叛誓言 我还算个母亲吗
[36:12] I’m sorry. 对不起
[36:15] But I will not let him be his father’s son. 但是我不会让他重走他爸爸的路
[36:43] Wake up, Mr. Hodge. I’ve got dinner. 醒一醒 霍吉先生 我拿晚餐来了
[36:58] That water’s not too hot, is it? 水不是很烫 对吗
[37:01] No, it’s just right. 不烫 刚刚好
[37:16] Mom? You all right? 妈妈 你还好吗
[38:26] Andrew. 安德鲁
[38:49] You’ve done this before, haven’t you? 你以前就这么做过 对吗
[39:30] – Is she all right? – She will be. -她还好吗 -她会好的
[39:33] Get her some blankets and some dry clothes. 给她拿点毯子和干衣服
[39:36] Orson? 奥森
[39:40] Orson! 奥森
[39:47] Something’s wrong. 出了点问题
[39:50] I think I’m having a stroke. 我觉得我中风了
[39:54] You need an ambulance, Mother. 你需要救护车 妈妈
[39:57] It’s too bad there’s no one here 真糟糕这里没有人
[39:59] who’d dream of calling you one. 会想要帮你这个忙
[40:12] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[40:14] I don’t want her dying in our house. 我可不想她死在我们家里
[40:40] Hey there. Are you all right? 你还好吗
[40:45] Your mother, she tried to kill me. 你妈妈 想要杀了我
[40:49] Don’t worry about her. 别担心
[40:50] She’s never gonna hurt you again. 她永远都不会再伤害你了
[40:54] – And neither will Alma. – Alma? -阿尔玛也不会了 -阿尔玛
[40:57] – She’s dead. – What? -她死了 -什么
[41:00] I don’t know what happened, but she’s gone. 我不知道出什么事了 但是她不在了
[41:02] And she’s taking our troubles with her. 她把我们和她之间的麻烦都带走了
[41:07] Tomorrow morning, one of our neighbors 明天早晨 我们的某个邻居
[41:10] will stumble on a gruesome surprise, 会悄然发现一个骇人的场景
[41:13] two bodies side by side. 两具尸体并排躺着
[41:22] The police will conclude that Alma fell from the roof, 警察的结论是 阿尔玛从屋顶失足跌落
[41:26] and when my mother found her, she suffered a stroke. 当我妈妈发现她时 突然中风
[41:33] When they search the house, 当他们搜查屋子时
[41:35] they’ll find the note Alma wrote when she faked her suicide, 他们会发现阿尔玛在佯装自杀时写的纸条
[41:39] and next to it a bag containing Monique’s teeth. 旁边放着装有莫妮可牙齿的袋子
[41:46] In the face of such evidence, they’ll have no choice 证据确凿 他们别无选择
[41:50] but to drop the charges against Mike Delfino. 只能撤销对麦克·德尔非诺的控诉
[42:04] And then you and I are gonna take that honeymoon 然后你和我会一起踏上
[42:06] we never got around to. 我们从未分享的蜜月之旅
[42:11] I’d love that. 我喜欢那样
[42:17] What about your mother? 那你妈妈呢
[42:18] I mean, after all the things she’s done, 在她做了那么多事情后
[42:22] is she just gonna get off scot-free? 她还要逍遥法外吗
[42:30] Thank you, doctor. I know you did all you could. 谢谢你 医生 我知道你尽力而为了
[42:36] Good news, Mother. 好消息 妈妈
[42:39] The doctor said your stroke 医生说你的中风
[42:41] has left you completely paralyzed. 导致你完全瘫痪了
[42:44] You can’t even speak. 你甚至不能说话了
[42:45] Which means all our secrets will be safe forever. 意味着我们的秘密将永远封存
[42:50] Oh, here’s the best part. 值得庆幸的是
[42:53] Your brain is functioning normally. 你的大脑功能正常
[42:56] So I don’t have to worry about putting you in jail. 所以我不用着急把你送进监狱
[42:59] You’re already there. 你已经入狱了
[43:03] Now, I’m gonna turn your head, 现在 我要把你的头转过来
[43:06] so you can watch me walk away. 这样你就能看着我离去
[43:10] You don’t wanna miss it, 你不想错过的
[43:11] ’cause it’s the last time you’ll ever see me. 因为这将是你最后一次看到我
[43:26] A surprising thing happened to Orson Hodge 当奥森·霍吉离开美景镇纪念医院时
[43:29] as he left Fairview Memorial hospital. 发生了一件惊喜的事情
[43:34] His life began to flash before his eyes. 他的一生开始在他眼前闪过
[43:40] But it wasn’t his past he saw. 但他看到的不是他的过往
[43:44] It was his future. 而是他的将来
[43:48] Ordinary suburban days 平凡的城郊生活
[43:51] filled with ordinary suburban moments, 充满着城郊平淡的瞬间
[43:54] each made beautiful because of the housewife by his side. 因为有妻子的陪伴 一切都很美好
[44:02] Yes, Orson could finally envision 没错 奥森终于可以展望
[44:04] a life free from secrets and pain. 一个远离秘密和痛苦的人生
[44:10] And he couldn’t wait for it to begin. 他迫不及待地想要重新开始
[44:13] Honey, I’m home. 亲爱的 我回来了
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme