时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | While Ian’s wife Jane was in a coma… | 在伊恩的妻子 简昏迷期间 |
[00:05] | Do we have a deal? | 咱们达成一致了吗 |
[00:06] | Susan got an ultimatum. | 苏珊得到了最后通牒 |
[00:07] | He’s not crazy about me spending time with my ex. | 我与前任走动多 他不太高兴 |
[00:11] | – Mike’s new hero… – I owe you one. | -麦克的救星 -我欠你个情 |
[00:15] | After those mutts knocked you around, | 那群混蛋打完你之后 |
[00:17] | your boy paid them off. | 你的救星给了他们钱 |
[00:18] | … had a secret agenda. | 有着诡秘的计谋 |
[00:20] | Gabrielle. | 加布丽尔 |
[00:21] | Gabrielle learned the identity… | 加布丽尔终于找出了 |
[00:23] | I’m rich. I can give you anything you want. | 我现在很富有 能满足你一切 |
[00:25] | of her secret admirer. | 神秘的追随者 |
[00:27] | Tell me everything. | 快快道来 |
[00:28] | And Orson’s mother shared some family secrets | 奥森的妈妈曝出了家里的秘密 |
[00:31] | that Bree would later discover. | 布里没多久也发现了 |
[00:39] | If there was one thing Orson Hodge understood, it was teeth. | 奥森·霍吉此生最擅长的就是治牙 |
[00:46] | That’s why people stopped him at barbecues… | 为了看牙 人们在烧烤聚会时找他 |
[00:51] | during cocktail parties, | 在鸡尾酒会上也如此 |
[00:55] | and in the occasional men’s room. | 有时在男厕所也有人找他 |
[01:00] | Yes, when it came to teeth, | 没错 一提到看牙 |
[01:03] | people expected Dr. Hodge to have all the answers. | 人们都觉得奥森医生无所不知 |
[01:07] | Sadly for Orson, this was not always the case. | 但对奥森来说 他并非总是无所不知 |
[01:14] | Well, it does look a little fishy. | 有点奇怪 |
[01:16] | Fishy? It couldn’t be more obvious. | 什么奇怪啊 这不明摆的吗 |
[01:20] | Alma killed Monique. That’s why she disappeared. | 是阿尔玛杀了莫妮可 所以她才失踪 |
[01:23] | She pulled the teeth so people would suspect her husband. | 她故意把牙都拔了 嫁祸给她老公 |
[01:26] | Why would she keep them? | 她为何还留着这些牙 |
[01:28] | She would probably sneak in and plant them in our house. | 她可能准备偷溜进我们家 栽赃嫁祸 |
[01:30] | Well, we’ve saved her the trouble, haven’t we? Is it a full set? | 咱们帮她省事儿了 对吧 这是一整套牙吗 |
[01:34] | Orson, not on the duvet. | 奥森 别放鸭绒被上 |
[01:36] | – Oh! They won’t stain. – I don’t care. | -不会弄脏的 -我不管 |
[01:38] | I am not sleeping in a bed that | 我才不会睡在这张 |
[01:40] | had your dead mistress’s teeth in it. | 放着你旧情人牙齿的床上 |
[01:43] | – Let’s just take them to the police. – And say what? | -直接交给警察吧 -然后呢 |
[01:46] | We can’t prove these came from Alma’s. | 我们无法证明是从阿尔玛那里取来的 |
[01:49] | She’ll deny ever having seen them. | 她才不会承认见过这些牙 |
[01:50] | Don’t forget, I’m the one they suspect. | 别忘了 我才是被怀疑的那个 |
[01:52] | We have to do something. | 我们不能坐以待毙 |
[01:53] | I agree, but not until we put these back in her house. | 行 但是我们先把牙放回她家 |
[01:58] | And then we’ll call the police. | 然后再报警 |
[02:00] | Trust me. She’ll never get away with it. | 相信我 她逃不出法网 |
[02:15] | Hello. You’ve been very naughty, haven’t you? | 喂 你又淘气了 是不是 |
[02:19] | Orson? Is that you? | 奥森 是你吗 |
[02:23] | I know what you and Alma are up to, and it’s gonna stop. | 我知道你和阿尔玛打的什么主意 快收手吧 |
[02:26] | Yes, Orson was an expert on teeth. | 没错 奥森是牙科专家 |
[02:30] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你说什么 |
[02:34] | Oh, I think you do. | 我知道你明白 |
[02:37] | That’s how he could tell | 谁敢拿牙的事儿唬弄他 |
[02:39] | when people were lying through them. | 他一眼就看透 |
[03:23] | It can happen so quickly. | 世事瞬息万变 |
[03:26] | In the moment it takes a gunman’s bullet | 一瞬间 歹徒便把子弹 |
[03:28] | to enter his victim’s leg. | 射进了受害人的腿 |
[03:32] | In the time it takes to tell a wife | 一瞬间 妻子便得知 |
[03:34] | her husband won’t be home for dinner. | 丈夫再也无法回家共进晚餐 |
[03:38] | In the instant it takes a father | 一瞬间 准爸爸第一次 |
[03:40] | to meet his son for the very first time. | 抱起新出生的儿子 |
[03:46] | Yes, life as we know it can change in a heartbeat. | 是的 众所周知 在心跳的瞬间 生命瞬息万变 |
[03:54] | – Jane’s still running a fever? – Yes. | -简还在发烧吗 -是 |
[03:56] | And she hasn’t responded | 而且所有试用的药物 |
[03:57] | to any of the meds that we’ve tried. | 对她都无效 |
[03:59] | You think we should call her husband? | 你说我们要不要给她老公打电话 |
[04:02] | Not just yet. | 先别打扰他 |
[04:03] | Let’s try vancomycin. It worked for her before. | 再试试万古霉素 以前对她有效 |
[04:05] | I don’t want Ian to worry. | 我不想让伊恩担心 |
[04:08] | This is your new lawyer, Alan Marcus. | 这是给你新请的律师 阿伦·马可斯 |
[04:10] | Alan, this is Mike Delfino. | 阿伦 这位就是麦克·德尔非诺 |
[04:12] | Hey. Sorry I couldn’t start on your case sooner. | 很抱歉现在才接你的案子 |
[04:14] | I was wrapping up an armed robbery trial. | 之前在忙一桩持枪抢劫案 |
[04:17] | It’s nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于能跟你见面 |
[04:20] | And you must be Ian. | 你就是伊恩吧 |
[04:22] | I can’t thank you enough for helping me out here. | 你能来帮我 我真是太感激了 |
[04:25] | Susan and I are happy to be of assistance. | 我和苏珊都很乐意帮忙 |
[04:35] | – So should we get started? – Sure. | -现在开始吧 -好的 |
[04:39] | So I’ve had a chance to review all the evidence against you, | 我已经看过所有不利于你的证据 |
[04:43] | and I’ve got a strategy | 我已经有策略 |
[04:44] | to ensure your case never goes to trial. | 让这宗案子免于上堂 |
[04:47] | Don’t you love this guy? What’s the strategy? | 他是不是很棒 快说说你的策略 |
[04:50] | Pleading guilty? What kind of strategy is that? | 乖乖认罪吗 这算哪门子好办法 |
[04:53] | – He’d be pleading to manslaughter. – It’s ten years in prison. | -只是承认过失杀人 -那可是10年徒刑啊 |
[04:56] | Better than life, which Mike’s risking if he goes to trial. | 如果上堂审理 麦克会冒着被判终身监禁的风险 |
[04:59] | With good behavior, he could be out in five. | 如果表现良好 很可能五年就释放了 |
[05:01] | With a better lawyer, he could be out in zero. | 如果律师够优秀 他完全可以不用坐牢 |
[05:04] | We need to find a lawyer who believes he’s innocent. | 我们得找个相信麦克是清白的律师 |
[05:07] | But he evidence against him is very compelling. | 但是证据对他很不利 |
[05:09] | You are letting your feelings for him cloud your judgment. | 你对他的感情 蒙蔽了你的正确判断 |
[05:11] | My feelings for him? Are we gonna do this again? | 我对他的感情 你怎么又提这事了 |
[05:14] | You realize every conversation we have | 你该意识到咱俩每次谈话 |
[05:17] | winds up being about Mike. | 都和麦克有关 |
[05:18] | “Who’s the best lawyer for Mike? | 给麦克请哪个律师最好 |
[05:19] | How can we get Mike quitted?” | 怎样能把麦克弄出监狱 |
[05:21] | I have told you I love you a thousand times. | 我跟你说过无数次我爱你了 |
[05:23] | Where is all this jealousy coming from? | 怎么又吃起无名醋了 |
[05:28] | Do you know what? I have to catch that plane to Montreal. | 我得赶飞机去蒙特利尔了 |
[05:31] | What? No, Ian. We have to talk about this. | 别走 伊恩 咱们得好好说说这事儿 |
[05:34] | I can’t be late. It’s business. | 这是工作 我不能迟到 |
[05:37] | Look, I have provided Mike with the best lawyer I know. | 听着 我给麦克找的律师是我所知最好的 |
[05:41] | If you want to get someone else, then you’re on your own. | 你若非要换人 就自己找 |
[05:50] | What ya doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[05:51] | Oh, deciding what to wear on my first day back to work. | 琢磨第一天上班穿什么 |
[05:55] | – Do I look fat in this? – I think you look good in everything. | -这件显胖吗 -你穿什么都好看 |
[06:00] | – Your father’s taught you well. – What about the street fair? | -你爸真没白教你 -赶集怎么办 |
[06:04] | If you’re going to work, who’s gonna take me? | 你要是去上班 谁带我去 |
[06:07] | – Mrs. McCluskey. Won’t that be fun? – No. | -麦克卢斯基太太带你去 多有趣 -才不 |
[06:11] | – Do you have to go back to work? – Come on. | -你非得去上班吗 -拜托 |
[06:15] | You and your brothers’ll be thrilled. | 你和你哥哥们应该兴高采烈啊 |
[06:17] | Don’t you get tired of me yelling at you | 我一会儿吼你们整理房间 |
[06:19] | to clean up your room and finish your homework? | 一会儿催你们快写作业 你们不烦我吗 |
[06:23] | Yeah, but you’ve been a lot nicer since you got shot. | 烦啊 但是你中枪之后脾气好多了 |
[06:29] | Oh. Well, that’s good to know. | 说得我真高兴 |
[06:32] | When you think about it, | 你好好想想 |
[06:33] | me going back to work is not that big a deal. | 其实我回去上班也没什么大不了 |
[06:36] | We’re only losing a little time in the afternoon. | 只不过下午少见几个小时面 |
[06:39] | But every hour counts. I miss you all day long. | 可是每个小时都很珍贵 我整天都想你 |
[06:45] | Oh, honey. Jeez. | 甜心 我的天 |
[06:52] | Do you really mean that or are you manipulating Mommy | 你是真心的 还是忽悠妈妈呢 |
[06:55] | into feeling incredibly guilty? | 想让妈妈深感罪孽深重 |
[06:58] | A little bit of both. | 两种都有 |
[07:01] | Yep. Your father’s taught you well. | 果然 你爸真没白教你 |
[07:08] | – The suspense is killing me. – Shh. Here it comes. | -紧张死了 -要公布了 |
[07:12] | And now, the moment we’ve all been waiting for, | 我们翘首以待的时刻终于到来 |
[07:15] | The winner of this year’s Little Miss Snowflake Pageant is: | 本届雪花小姐选美大赛的冠军是 |
[07:20] | Sherri Maltby. | 雪丽·莫特比 |
[07:33] | God, I’m in shock. | 天啊 真不敢相信 |
[07:35] | I knew she had a shot at the top five, but to actually win? | 我知道她是前五名的料 但没想到是冠军 |
[07:38] | I was sure she’d lose to that blonde bitch | 我以为她会输给那个 |
[07:40] | who sang that patriotic medley. | 唱红歌的金发小贱人 |
[07:42] | I know. | 是的 |
[07:43] | She practically had sparklers coming out of her ass. | 她从头到尾都闪耀着星光 |
[07:46] | Totally shameless. | 太毒舌了 |
[07:48] | Let’s go meet those reporters. What are you gonna tell ’em? | 走 去见见媒体 你准备说点什么 |
[07:51] | – I owe it all to Beauty by Vern. – Attagirl. | -感谢韦恩美丽咨询公司 -好姑娘 |
[08:00] | – Oh. Zach, what are you doing here? – I came to support you. | -扎克 你怎么在这儿 -我来支持你 |
[08:03] | Oh. Why don’t you support me from the lobby? | 去大厅支持我吧 |
[08:06] | I have some networking to do. | 我现在有应酬要处理 |
[08:08] | My girl just won the pageant. | 我的姑娘赢了 |
[08:10] | Yeah, I know. And you’re welcome. | 是啊 我知道 不客气 |
[08:14] | – What did you do? – Dont’t worry, I paid the judges in cash. | -关你什么事 -我给评委塞的是现金 |
[08:17] | – There’s no paper trail. – You bribed the judges? | -不会留下任何证据 -你收买了评委 |
[08:21] | Gaby, why are we fighting? We should be celebrating. | 加布 咱俩吵什么 我们应该庆祝一番 |
[08:23] | I got a limo outside, | 香车已在外守候 |
[08:25] | a bottle of chilled Cristal. | 还有一瓶上好的冰镇香槟 |
[08:26] | Come on. Let’s go, let’s party. | 来吧 我们走 好好开个派对 |
[08:27] | Listen to me, you pimply psychopath. | 听好了 你这个长满粉刺的变态狂 |
[08:29] | You and I are never going to “party.” | 我这辈子都不会和你一起开什么派对 |
[08:31] | In fact, the only reason we’re ever gonna be | 说实话 我和你共处一室的 |
[08:33] | in the same room again is if you strangle a cheerleader | 唯一可能性是 哪天你掐死了某个拉拉队长 |
[08:35] | and I wind up on the jury. | 而我恰巧是陪审员 |
[08:38] | God, I love it when we banter. | 天啊 我太喜欢跟你打情骂俏了 |
[08:48] | Hello, Alma. | 你好 阿尔玛 |
[08:51] | – Orson. – I let myself in. | -奥森 -我自己进来了 |
[08:53] | – I hope you don’t mind. – Not at all. | -希望你不介意 -当然不介意 |
[08:57] | – You seem very cheerful. – I am. | -你看起来心情不错 -是的 |
[09:00] | Because the game’s over, and you lost. | 因为游戏结束 你输了 |
[09:04] | I told you what I’d do if you pushed me away. | 我说过你要是甩了我 我要怎么报复 |
[09:06] | Well, I’m afraid that threat no longer has any teeth in it. | 恐怕你的威胁已被剔除了爪牙 |
[09:12] | Yes, your mother told me about Bree’s little discovery. | 没错 布里的小发现 你妈妈都告诉我了 |
[09:16] | What’d you do with Monique’s teeth? | 你把莫妮可的牙怎么了 |
[09:18] | Maybe I threw them away. Maybe I hid them here. | 没准儿我扔了 没准儿我把它们藏这儿了 |
[09:21] | You might find them, if the police don’t find them first. | 你也可以赶在警察来之前先找到 |
[09:24] | You won’t bring the police into this. | 你才不会报警呢 |
[09:26] | Well, neither will you, now. | 你现在也不会了吧 |
[09:30] | We’re done. Why don’t you do us all a favor and go away? | 咱俩没戏了 为了大家 你卷铺盖走人吧 |
[09:35] | – You shouldn’t treat me this way. – Don’t bother crying. | -你不能这样对我 -哭也没用 |
[09:39] | Tears might’ve worked when we were married, | 咱俩失去孩子还没离婚的时候 |
[09:40] | after you lost the baby. | 眼泪还有点用 |
[09:42] | – They won’t work now. – We should have kept trying. | -现在我已经免疫了 -咱们再试试复合吧 |
[09:45] | If we’d had a child, we’d still be together. | 如果咱们有孩子 肯定还能在一起 |
[09:49] | I know. That’s why I stopped trying. | 是啊 所以我坚决不要孩子了 |
[09:55] | Goodbye, Alma. | 再见 阿尔玛 |
[10:03] | Well, here’s some sucky news. Ken just quit. | 有个坏消息 肯恩不干了 |
[10:08] | Your new manager? No. | 你新雇的那个经理吗 不是吧 |
[10:10] | Yes, so I’m screwed. | 是啊 我完蛋了 |
[10:12] | I’m gonna have to drop out of the street fair. | 只能退出集市会展了 |
[10:13] | Tom, no, you can’t, you can’t. | 汤姆 这可不行 |
[10:17] | The pizzeria opens in a week, | 比萨店还有一周就开张 |
[10:18] | and that street fair is the best advertising we’re gonna get. | 这次集市是最好的宣传时机 |
[10:21] | I know, but I can’t work it alone. | 我知道 但我一个人忙不过来啊 |
[10:23] | Well, you know, hire someone else. | 那就再请人呗 |
[10:26] | There’s no time for that. | 来不及了 |
[10:27] | The future of the restaurant is at stake. | 餐厅已经命悬一线 |
[10:29] | It is time to get creative. | 是时候变变思路了 |
[10:32] | Well, I do have one option. | 其实 我的确有个点子 |
[10:34] | But it would require some sacrifice. | 但需要做出点牺牲 |
[10:36] | – Well, whatever it is gonna take. – You could help me. | -牺牲什么都行 -你来帮我吧 |
[10:40] | What? No. Uh-uh. Look, I’m wearing makeup. | 什么 这可不行 我化着妆 |
[10:43] | I am holding a briefcase. | 提着公文包 |
[10:44] | – What does this suggest to you? – You could call in sick. | -你猜我得去干嘛 -请病假啊 |
[10:47] | I can’t call in sick after eight weeks of sick leave. | 我已经请了八周病假 不能再抱病了 |
[10:52] | Especially when I’ve been fine for three of them. | 况且早在三周前我就没事了 |
[10:55] | Crap. That’s Ed. | 糟糕 埃德来了 |
[10:58] | Lynette, please. | 勒奈特 拜托 |
[11:00] | You’re the one who said that we need the street fair. | 是你说 我们需要这次集市会展 |
[11:02] | My boss is waiting for me outside in his car. | 我上司已经在车里等着我了 |
[11:07] | – What am I supposed to do? – It’s time to get creative. | -我能怎么办 -是时候变变思路了 |
[11:16] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[11:22] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们好啊 |
[11:23] | Boy, didn’t expect you to still be wearing a sling. | 天啊 没想到绷带还没拆呢 |
[11:26] | Yeah, it heals a little slower when the bullet’s still in there. | 是啊 子弹没取出来 恢复就会慢一些 |
[11:31] | – They couldn’t get it out? – No, it’s too close. | -取不出来吗 -不行 太危险了 |
[11:34] | To what? | 什么危险 |
[11:37] | – Everything. – God, I’m so sorry. | -一切啊 -天啊 不好意思 |
[11:41] | You’ve got a little cereal right… | 你脸上沾了点麦片粥 |
[11:44] | Cereal? I didn’t have any, uh… | 麦片粥 我没吃啊 |
[11:46] | Oh, I know what that is. | 我知道是哪来的了 |
[11:48] | I get nauseous from the pain, | 我疼痛伴随呕吐 |
[11:50] | so that’s just a little residual vomit. | 只是吐的没擦干净 |
[11:55] | Lynette, you sure you’re ready to come back to work? | 勒奈特 你确定你可以回来上班吗 |
[11:57] | Yeah, don’t be silly. I’m fine. | 确定 别担心了 我很好 |
[12:00] | Come on, let’s go sell some toothpaste. | 走吧 卖牙膏去 |
[12:03] | Alrighty, let’s go. | 好的 走吧 |
[12:07] | – Ow! Son of a bitch! – I’m sorry! | -你妹的 -不好意思 |
[12:10] | – Don’t touch me. – Anything we can do? | -别碰我 -需要我们帮忙吗 |
[12:12] | My pills! My pain pills. They’re in my bag. | 止痛药 止痛药 在我包里 |
[12:17] | Oh! Oh, my pills! | 我的止痛药 |
[12:19] | I need my pills and now they’re all dirty. | 我要吃止痛药 可都弄脏了 |
[12:26] | See you next week. Thanks for understanding. | 下周见 谢谢你们的理解 |
[12:35] | Hey, looks like an interesting book. What’s it about? | 这书看起来挺有趣的 讲的什么 |
[12:40] | Never mind. I’ll wait for the movie. | 随意了 我等电影上映 |
[12:41] | What’s eating you? | 你吃饱撑着了 |
[12:42] | Those two guys you saved me from? | 上次打我的那俩人 |
[12:45] | I know you paid them to attack me. | 我知道是你演的戏 |
[12:46] | That’s a lie. | 根本不是 |
[12:49] | You wanna take a minute to reconsider that? | 需要点时间回想一下吗 |
[12:51] | OK, OK. I needed a favor | 好吧好吧 我需要你帮忙 |
[12:53] | and I wanted you to owe me. | 才让你感觉欠我的 |
[12:56] | What favor? | 什么忙 |
[12:58] | – You sure you wanna get into this now? – Yeah. | -你确定现在就要我说吗 -是的 |
[13:01] | OK. You remember my son, Zach? | 好吧 记得我儿子吗 扎克 |
[13:05] | Vaguely. Why? | 一点点 怎么 |
[13:07] | It turns out you and I share more than a cellblock. | 我俩不仅是共有一间牢房这么简单 |
[13:21] | Hello, Bree. May I come in? | 你好 布里 我能进来吗 |
[13:24] | What’s a garden without a snake? | 花园里怎么能少了害虫呢 |
[13:27] | I realize I’m not your favorite person, | 我知道你不喜欢我 |
[13:30] | but I thought you should know why Alma’s moved here. | 但我想你有权知道为什么阿尔玛搬来这儿 |
[13:33] | She wants Orson back. | 她想和奥森重修旧好 |
[13:36] | Thanks for the heads-up. Now off you go. | 感谢提醒 您走好 |
[13:39] | Orson and I may have our spats, | 奥森和我也许总是吵架 |
[13:42] | but I’m still deeply concerned about the state of his soul. | 但我依旧关心他的精神世界 |
[13:48] | – Adultery is a sin. – I wouldn’t worry about Orson’s soul. | -通奸有罪 -我不担心奥森的精神世界 |
[13:52] | He won’t be sleeping with Alma. | 他不会和阿尔玛上床的 |
[13:54] | When I said adultery, | 我说的通奸 |
[13:57] | I wasn’t referring to Orson and Alma. | 不是指奥森和阿尔玛 |
[14:00] | I meant Orson and you. | 我是指奥森和你 |
[14:03] | – Excuse me? – Our church doesn’t accept divorce. | -你说什么 -我们教堂不认可离婚 |
[14:07] | In the eyes of God, you’re the other woman. | 在上帝眼中 你才是第三者 |
[14:11] | I’m sure you don’t see it that way, | 我知道你不这么想 |
[14:13] | but Alma and I do. | 但阿尔玛和我不然 |
[14:16] | And Orson’s beginning to. | 而奥森 也会这么想的 |
[14:23] | – Are those shoes suede? – Yes. Why? | -你的鞋子是绒面的吗 -是啊 怎么 |
[14:29] | No reason. | 不怎么 |
[14:39] | Why the hell didn’t anybody tell me I had a son? | 为什么大家都不告诉我 我有个儿子 |
[14:42] | You’d just come out of a coma. | 你刚从昏迷醒来 |
[14:43] | It probably figured you had enough on your plate. | 大家想让你缓缓神 |
[14:47] | Why are you telling me now? | 那你现在为什么又告诉我 |
[14:49] | Zach and I haven’t spoken in months. | 扎克和我已经几个月没说话了 |
[14:51] | Every time I try to contact him, he won’t return the calls. | 每次我想联系他 他都不回电 |
[14:54] | I don’t know what you expect me to do. | 那你指望我做什么 |
[14:56] | I barely remember the kid. | 我几乎不记得他了 |
[14:58] | Yes, but he remembers you. | 是 但他记得你 |
[15:00] | And I think if you reach out to him, he’ll talk to you. | 我想 你要是去找他 他会和你聊聊 |
[15:05] | Zach is all I have left in the world. | 我的世界只剩下扎克了 |
[15:07] | Through everything that’s happened, | 虽说发生这么多事 |
[15:08] | I’ve never stopped loving him. | 但我依然爱他 |
[15:11] | Can you please get him to come down here and see me? | 恳请你让他来看看我吧 |
[15:17] | That’s one hell of a favor. | 这个人情不小啊 |
[15:20] | Man, you have some nerve. | 伙计 勇气可嘉啊 |
[15:23] | I know. It’s kinda what got me in here. | 我知道 这也是为什么我沦落这般 |
[15:29] | – Is it Gaby’s birthday? – No. | -加布的生日到了吗 -没啊 |
[15:32] | – They’re probably from Zach Young. – What? | -估计是扎克·杨送的 -什么 |
[15:35] | You haven’t heard? | 你还没听说呢 |
[15:36] | He has been begging Gaby to go on a date with him. | 他在求加布赏脸和他约会呢 |
[15:40] | He’s been sending her all sorts of stuff to bribe her, | 他一直想用各种礼物打动她 |
[15:42] | even a diamond bracelet. | 甚至是钻石手链 |
[15:43] | Zach Young? Our Zach Young? | 扎克·杨 当年的那个扎克·杨吗 |
[15:46] | How does he afford diamonds? | 他怎么买得起钻石 |
[15:47] | His grandfather left him all that money. | 他外公留给他一大笔遗产 |
[15:50] | Yeah, I thought it was in a trust, and he couldn’t touch it. | 我以为他只是代管 而不能拿来花 |
[15:52] | Until he turned 18, which was a month ago. | 直到他18岁 一个月前的事了 |
[15:58] | So Zach Young is loaded, huh? | 看来扎克·杨富得流油 |
[16:01] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[16:02] | Oh, come on. Mike needs a great lawyer. | 拜托 麦克需要一个好律师 |
[16:05] | – Zach can afford a great lawyer. – I don’t care. | -扎克正出得起这钱 -我不管 |
[16:07] | – I’m not going out with Zach Young. – It’s one little date. | -我才不和他约会呢 -就一小次 |
[16:11] | You wouldn’t let your own daughter go out with him. | 你都不让你女儿和他约会 |
[16:14] | – You said he was a psycho. – He’s matured. | -你说他是神经病 -可他变成熟了 |
[16:16] | To the tune of a billion dollars. | 身价10亿美元 |
[16:19] | Please do this, for Mike. | 拜托 为麦克帮个忙吧 |
[16:20] | Susan, do you know what your obsession with Mike | 苏珊 你知道因为迷恋麦克 |
[16:22] | has cost you? | 让你付出了多少吗 |
[16:23] | First you piss off Bree, and then Ian, | 首先你得罪了布里 然后是伊恩 |
[16:26] | and now you’re pimping me out to a teenager! | 而现在你为我和十几岁的孩子拉皮条 |
[16:28] | OK, I deserve the pimping remark. | 好吧 挂上”拉皮条”的名号 我活该 |
[16:30] | But let’s not pretend that, you know, we’re above teenagers. | 但咱们不要装作对十几岁的孩子没兴趣 |
[16:37] | Gaby, you’re all I’ve got. | 加布 你是我唯一的希望 |
[16:41] | – Oh! Fine. I’ll do it. – Thank you. | -好吧 我答应 -谢谢 |
[16:44] | This is a noble thing you’re doing. | 你太伟大了 |
[16:46] | How can you be so sure Zach’s gonna go along with this? | 你怎么知道扎克同意帮麦克 |
[16:48] | Oh, ’cause he’s a great kid. And he’s gonna wanna help Mike. | 因为这孩子很乖 他会愿意的 |
[16:53] | And you’re not gonna be wearing a bra | 你约他出去时 |
[16:54] | when you ask him out. | 就别穿内衣了 |
[17:11] | Can you guys just take five, please? | 大伙先休息五分钟 好吗 |
[17:14] | Gabrielle, what are you doing here? | 加布里尔 你怎么来了 |
[17:15] | Wow. You have your own recording studio in your house? | 你居然在自己家弄了个录音棚 |
[17:18] | I needed a place to lay some tracks with my band. | 我需要地方和我的乐队玩音乐 |
[17:21] | You see that guy? | 看到他了吗 |
[17:23] | He used to tour with the Doobie Brothers. | 他曾与杜比兄弟乐团巡回演出过 |
[17:25] | How wild is that? | 夸张吧 |
[17:28] | Not as wild as what I’m about to say. | 没我接下来要说的夸张 |
[17:33] | You can take me to dinner. | 你可以和我共进晚餐 |
[17:35] | Seriously? Awesome. | 真的 太好了 |
[17:37] | Yeah. Here’s how it’s gonna work. | 是 但要约法三章 |
[17:38] | We drive to the restaurant separately, | 我们独自前往餐厅 |
[17:40] | we will not have dessert, | 不吃甜点 |
[17:42] | and under no circumstances will you touch me. Capisce? | 不准在任何情况下碰我 明白吗 |
[17:46] | – OK. – Great. | -好 -很好 |
[17:48] | In order for this magical night to occur, | 为迎接魔幻之夜的到来 |
[17:50] | you need to help Mike Delfino. | 你得帮助麦克·德尔菲诺 |
[17:52] | Mike? What happened? | 麦克 他怎么了 |
[17:54] | He’s in jail, for murder. | 他被抓了 被控谋杀 |
[17:57] | But Susan swears he’s innocent. | 但苏珊发誓他是清白的 |
[17:58] | She wants you to get him a good lawyer. | 她想给他请个好律师 |
[18:00] | All right. We have a deal? | 好 那就这么定了 |
[18:03] | No. | 不行 |
[18:05] | – No? – Oh, I would love to help Mike. | -什么 -我很乐意帮助麦克 |
[18:08] | It’s just that if I’m paying for a lawyer, you know, | 可是 如果要我出钱请律师 |
[18:11] | I would like to have more than just one meal with you. | 那就不是一顿饭的事了 |
[18:14] | – I’d like to have a whole day. – A whole day? | -我想要一整天 -一整天 |
[18:17] | Yeah. Here’s how it’s gonna work. | 没错 我也要约法三章 |
[18:19] | Uh, there’s gonna be three meals, with dessert, | 三顿饭 带甜点 |
[18:23] | activities of my choosing, and, uh, | 活动由我来定 还有… |
[18:27] | a good-night kiss. | 晚上要吻别 |
[18:30] | – Now do we have a deal? – Not quite. | -可以了吗 -还不行 |
[18:32] | The day starts with lunch, and that kiss, off the table. | 从午餐开始 吻别 就免了 |
[18:41] | Did they set bail for Mike? | 麦克准予保释吗 |
[18:42] | You know, ’cause I could throw that in, too. | 这钱我也出得起 |
[18:44] | – One million dollars. – It’s no biggie. | -要一百万 -小菜一碟 |
[18:48] | One call to my accountant and Mike’s a free man. | 给我的会计打个电话 麦克就自由了 |
[18:53] | Or do you wanna tell Susan that | 还是说 你想告诉苏珊 |
[18:55] | Mike’s gonna stay in jail | 麦克得呆在牢里 |
[18:56] | because you wouldn’t kiss me? | 就因为你不愿意亲我一下 |
[19:00] | OK, deal, you little skunk. | 行 你这个讨厌鬼 |
[19:04] | null | 斯加沃比萨店 即将开业 |
[19:04] | Here you go. You can come back for seconds. | 给 过下回来看看 |
[19:06] | Our famous pepperoni pizza. | 我店最招牌的意大利香肠比萨 |
[19:08] | – Here’s another bacon. – There You go. | -又一份培根比萨出炉 -拿好 |
[19:10] | Great. Guess what? | 不错 猜猜怎么着 |
[19:11] | Our line is the biggest one at the fair. I counted. | 我数过了 我们的队伍目前是最长的 |
[19:15] | You know what I’m starting to think? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[19:17] | This restaurant is gonna be a big, fat hit. | 这家餐馆会红红火火的 |
[19:21] | There you go. | 给 |
[19:28] | Can I talk to you about something? | 我能跟你说件事吗 |
[19:35] | I think you hurt Lynette’s feelings | 我觉得你拒绝跟勒奈特去街头集市 |
[19:37] | when you refused to go to the street fair with her. | 深深地伤害到了她 |
[19:41] | She’s gonna think you don’t like her. | 她会觉得你不喜欢她 |
[19:44] | You don’t want that, do you? | 你不希望这样吧 |
[19:48] | Doorbell. | 门铃响了 |
[19:56] | Some of them should be left on a hillside to rot. | 有些小孩就该被扔到山上 任其自生自灭 |
[20:02] | Hi. I’m Ed Ferrara, | 你好 我是埃德·费拉拉 |
[20:03] | Lynette’s boss. | 勒奈特的上司 |
[20:04] | Is she around? | 她在家吗 |
[20:06] | Well, actually, she’s at the, uh, doctor’s. | 事实上 她去看医生了 |
[20:10] | Oh. Yeah. Well, could you give her this? | 那好吧 能帮我把这个给她吗 |
[20:13] | – Sure. – And tell her to get well. | -好的 -跟她说 让她好好休养 |
[20:15] | And she doesn’t need to come back to work | 在她身体没恢复前 |
[20:16] | till she’s good and ready. | 不用来上班的 |
[20:18] | – I will make sure she gets this. – OK. | -我会帮你转达的 -好的 |
[20:26] | Excuse me, mister? | 先生 请等一下 |
[20:28] | I just wanted to tell you | 我想告诉你 |
[20:29] | our babysitter gets mixed up sometimes. | 我家保姆有时糊里糊涂的 |
[20:33] | – Lynette’s not at the doctor’s. – She’s not? | -勒奈特不是去看医生了 -不是吗 |
[20:37] | – Nope. – Well, where is she? | -不是 -那她在哪儿呢 |
[20:44] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[20:47] | Try some of that. Hey. | 试试这个 |
[20:48] | Load me up again, would you? | 帮我把盘子装满 好吗 |
[20:49] | I’m gonna poach some customers | 我要从香肠男那里 |
[20:51] | from that sausage-on-a-stick guy. | 挖点顾客过来 |
[20:53] | Oh! I love it when you’re ruthless. | 我就喜欢你发狠的样子 |
[20:56] | Scavo’s Pizzeria! | 斯加沃披萨店 |
[20:58] | Try the smoked chicken and sun-dried tomato. | 尝尝熏鸡肉和番茄干 |
[21:02] | Oh! This crust is fantastic. | 披萨皮做得太棒了 |
[21:04] | It’s cornmeal. That’s the secret. | 用玉米面做的 这是秘方所在 |
[21:10] | It’s not your only secret, is it, Lynette? | 那不是你唯一的秘密 是吧 勒奈特 |
[21:12] | – Hi, Ed. – How’s the arm? | -你好 埃德 -你的手臂怎么样了 |
[21:20] | Uh, on the mend. | 康复得还行 |
[21:22] | I’m gonna be there bright and early Monday morning. | 我周一一大早就会出现在公司的 |
[21:24] | Don’t bother. You’re fired. | 不用麻烦了 你被解雇了 |
[21:26] | Wait, Ed. Ed, please don’t go. | 等等 埃德 埃德 拜托别走 |
[21:29] | Yes, I lied, and that was wrong, | 没错 我说谎了 这样不对 |
[21:31] | but my husband needed my help. | 但我丈夫需要我的帮助 |
[21:32] | I need your help. | 我也需要你的帮助 |
[21:33] | You’ve been gone eight weeks, with pay, | 当公司岌岌可危之时 |
[21:35] | while the company’s been falling apart. | 你带薪停职了八周 |
[21:37] | Now you pull this on me? | 如今你这样对我 |
[21:39] | I guess I really really wrong, but if you take me back, | 我真的做错了 但如果你让我回去 |
[21:41] | I swear, I’ll give you a hundred percent. | 我发誓 我会全心全意为你工作的 |
[21:45] | So if we have to work late, you’re gonna do it. | 那么如果我们要加班 你也能做到 |
[21:50] | If I ask you to miss your kid’s baseball game, | 如果我要你错过你孩子的棒球比赛 |
[21:54] | you’re gonna say, “No problem, Ed?” | 你会说 “没问题 埃德”吗 |
[21:58] | – You got it, Ed. – Good. I’ll see you Monday. | -没问题 埃德 -很好 那周一见 |
[22:19] | Hi, it’s me. Listen, we have to talk. | 喂 是我 我们需要谈谈 |
[22:23] | Ian, I’m sorry too. | 伊恩 我也很抱歉 |
[22:24] | We gotta stop fighting like this. | 我们不该这样吵下去了 |
[22:26] | Susan, Jane’s doctor called me. | 苏珊 简的医生刚打电话给我 |
[22:29] | She’s taken a bad turn. | 她的病情恶化了 |
[22:31] | Oh. Ian… | 伊恩 |
[22:33] | I’m on the next flight, but it’s not for a few hours. | 我赶下一班飞机回去 没几个小时了 |
[22:36] | Jane’s parents are in Rome. | 简的父母在罗马 |
[22:38] | Would you go to the hospital for me? | 你能为我去趟医院吗 |
[22:42] | – The hospital? – I know it’s a lot to ask. | -去医院 -我知道这个要求有点过分 |
[22:44] | But if something should happen, | 但如果有什么事发生 |
[22:46] | well, I don’t want her to be alone. | 我不想她独自一人 |
[22:56] | Oh, I’m stuffed. | 我好饱 |
[22:57] | I can’t believe you talked me into that creme brulee. | 没想到你竟说服我把焦糖炖蛋都吃了 |
[23:00] | Oh. Don’t feel guilty. | 别有罪恶感 |
[23:01] | I’m sure we burned it off on the dance floor. | 我肯定我们在舞池里把它都消耗掉了 |
[23:03] | I know. You’re such a good dancer. | 是啊 你跳得真不错 |
[23:05] | Where’d you learn how to salsa? | 你在哪学的萨萨 |
[23:07] | I’ve been taking lessons. ‘Cause I knew it was your favorite. | 我上课学的 因为我知道那是你最爱的舞 |
[23:10] | – When did I say that? – Cosmo, ’98. | -我什么时候说的 -98年的《时尚》 |
[23:12] | I knew you liked that Merlot from Vogue interview | 刚才梅洛区的红酒 是《服饰与美容》的采访中提到的 |
[23:15] | You researched me? That’s sweet. | 你还对我做了研究 真窝心 |
[23:18] | In a stalkery kind of way. | 有点跟踪狂的感觉 |
[23:22] | Thanks again for a surprisingly enjoyable night. | 再次感谢你给了我一个喜出望外的夜晚 |
[23:26] | – See you around. – Uh… Gabby. | -回见 -加布 |
[23:33] | Oh, right, the kiss. | 对了 吻 |
[23:36] | Sorry. Didn’t mean to welsh on you. | 抱歉 不是故意想赖账的 |
[23:39] | All right, pucker up. | 好啦 撅起嘴巴 |
[23:56] | What the hell are you doing? | 你搞什么鬼 |
[23:58] | You said I could kiss you. | 你说了我可以吻你的 |
[24:00] | Yes! My lips, not my esophagus. | 没错 吻我的嘴唇 不是我的食道 |
[24:02] | For your information, | 我告诉你 |
[24:03] | I’ve been told I’m a very good kisser, all right? | 别人说我是接吻高手 |
[24:05] | By who? The same girl that taught you | 谁说的 是这个女孩教你 |
[24:07] | to use your tongue like a windshield wiper? | 拿舌头当雨刷使的吗 |
[24:10] | No, by women with lots of experience. | 不 是经验丰富的女人们说的 |
[24:11] | Every single one said I was a great kisser. | 她们每一个人都说我是接吻高手 |
[24:14] | How much did you pay them to say that? | 你花了多少钱 她们才这么说的 |
[24:21] | No! | 不会吧 |
[24:23] | You’ve paid women for… | 你花钱找女人 |
[24:24] | It’s none of your business, all right? It’s none of your business. | 这不关你事 不关你事 |
[24:26] | Yes, it is. You just vacuumed my tonsils. | 怎么不关我事 你刚席卷了我的扁桃体 |
[24:29] | I deserve to know where that mouth has been. | 我有权知道这张嘴吻过些什么人 |
[24:31] | You know what? I’m sorry. I gotta go. | 很抱歉 我要走了 |
[24:33] | Zach. Zach, I’m not mad. OK? | 扎克 扎克 我不是生气 |
[24:37] | I’m just a little grossed out, that’s all. | 我只是有点恶心 仅此而已 |
[24:49] | You heard me, all right? Read my lips. | 我说得很清楚了 别不知好歹 |
[24:52] | Just go, all right? Go! | 请走吧 快走 |
[24:53] | – You’ve got no right to be here. – All right. | -你无权待在这里 -好吧 |
[24:58] | What, another one? | 什么 又来一个 |
[24:59] | You organ-donor people are vultures. | 你们找器官捐献的人真是贪得无厌 |
[25:01] | Um, no, actually, I’m a friend of Ian’s. | 不 我是伊恩的朋友 |
[25:04] | He asked me to come, for Jane. | 他让我过来 陪着简 |
[25:06] | You’re the girlfriend. | 你是那个女友 |
[25:08] | All right. That’s OK, then. Come on in. | 好的 进来吧 |
[25:19] | So, Erica, you were fighting with that guy when I came in. | 艾瑞卡 我来时你在跟那个男的争吵 |
[25:23] | Have you had a lot of organ-donor people around today? | 今天很多人来找器官捐献吗 |
[25:28] | Oh, that wasn’t about that. | 那个不是的 |
[25:30] | No, that was Ted. | 那是泰德 |
[25:33] | What, Ian never told you about Jane and Ted? | 怎么 伊恩从未跟你说过简和泰德的事 |
[25:36] | No. What about them? | 没有 他们怎么了 |
[25:38] | Nothing. Forget I mentioned it. | 没事 当我没提过 |
[25:40] | It is not my place. | 这与我无关 |
[25:42] | – What? – They had an affair. | -什么 -他们之间有私情 |
[25:46] | Jane cheated on Ian? When was this? | 简对伊恩不忠 什么时候的事 |
[25:49] | I hate to dish my best friend on her deathbed. | 我不喜欢在好友临终前说她的闲话 |
[25:55] | But gossip was the foundation of our relationship, so… | 但八卦是我们友情的奠基 |
[25:59] | It was five years ago. | 事情发生在五年前 |
[26:02] | Ian was traveling a lot on business, | 伊恩因为工作常年在外 |
[26:04] | Jane was lonely, and along came Ted. | 简很孤独 泰德就趁虚而入 |
[26:10] | I’m just stunned. | 我只是很吃惊 |
[26:12] | So, I guess, they worked it out, right? | 那我猜 他们度过了危机 |
[26:15] | Well, Ian took her back. | 伊恩原谅了她 |
[26:18] | But if you’re asking, did he ever trust her again? | 但如果你问 他是否还信任她 |
[26:20] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[26:22] | Poor Ian. | 可怜的伊恩 |
[26:25] | You don’t know the half of it. | 你知道什么呀 |
[26:27] | I mean, to be betrayed by somebody you love that much, | 被自己如此深爱的人背叛 |
[26:31] | you’re just never the same. | 永远都回不到从前了 |
[26:45] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[26:47] | Um, word on the street is you’re looking for a manager. | 听说你在招聘经理 |
[26:50] | – Yeah. – Here’s my application. | -是的 -这是我的工作申请 |
[26:54] | – I thought Ed took you back. – He did. | -埃德不是让你回去了吗 -是的 |
[26:56] | – I told him I wasn’t interested. – What? | -我跟他说 我没兴趣干了 -什么 |
[27:01] | – You’re quitting? – I had so much fun at the fair today. | -你辞职了 -今天集市我过得很开心 |
[27:06] | Working with you on something that was all ours. | 与你一起为属于我们自己的事业而奋斗 |
[27:12] | I want every day to be like that. | 我期望每天都是这样的 |
[27:14] | Honey, so do I. | 亲爱的 我也是 |
[27:15] | Are you sure? Your career’s always meant so much to you. | 你确定吗 事业对你来说一直很重要 |
[27:21] | When I got shot, lying there bleeding, I wasn’t thinking, | 我中弹后躺在血泊里 我想的可不是 |
[27:24] | “God, I’m really gonna miss advertising.” | “天啊 我会想念广告事业的” |
[27:28] | I think this could be the best thing | 我想这会是降临在我们家 |
[27:30] | that’s ever happened to our family. | 最棒的一件事了 |
[27:33] | We can make our own hours. | 我们可以自由支配时间 |
[27:35] | We’ll be together more. | 我们有更多的机会呆在一起 |
[27:37] | And, yes, the money’s gonna be a little tight, | 没错 我们日子会变得拮据 |
[27:40] | but I think this place could be a gold mine. | 但我觉得这是个正待挖掘的金矿 |
[27:45] | In that case, you’re hired. | 既然如此 你被录用了 |
[27:50] | You do, of course, realize you have to sleep with the boss. | 当然你要明白 你得跟老板上床 |
[27:53] | I can do that. | 我可以的 |
[27:56] | OK. | 很好 |
[28:01] | Whoa. It’s a little soon to be gunning for a promotion. | 现在就惦着上位有点操之过急吧 |
[28:11] | – Your mother not home yet? – I haven’t seen her. | -你妈没在家吗 -我没看见她 |
[28:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:19] | What is it now? | 又怎么了 |
[28:23] | Alma did what? | 阿尔玛怎么了 |
[28:25] | No, no. I’ll be right over. | 不用 不用 我马上过去 |
[28:28] | Wait, wait. What… What did Alma do? | 等等 等等 阿尔玛怎么了 |
[28:39] | I just thank the Lord I got here when I did. | 谢天谢地我正好过来了 |
[28:41] | Why didn’t you call an ambulance? | 你怎么没叫救护车 |
[28:44] | I thought it best for all concerned to keep this quiet. | 我觉得从大局出发 还是保密为妙 |
[28:47] | By the way, she left a note. | 顺便说一句 她留了张字条 |
[28:55] | null | 若我不能和你在一起 那我也不想活了 阿尔玛 |
[28:59] | She only did this to upset me. | 她这么做就是为了让我不安 |
[29:02] | She knows my history. | 我对我的过去了如指掌 |
[29:04] | She knows exactly what buttons to push. | 她清楚如何一击即中要害 |
[29:06] | Orson, calm down. Here. | 奥森 冷静点 来再喝一杯 |
[29:17] | Our marriage is over. | 我们的婚姻到头了 |
[29:19] | I will not submit to emotional blackmail. | 我不会屈从于这种感情上的讹诈 |
[29:25] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[29:28] | I feel dizzy. | 我有点晕 |
[29:30] | Then, perhaps, you should just sit. | 那也许 你该坐下 |
[29:43] | My God. | 天呐 |
[29:46] | Did you poison me? | 你给我下毒 |
[29:49] | And kill my only child? | 然后杀了我唯一的孩子吗 |
[29:51] | You see how he talks to me? | 你看他就是这么跟我说话的 |
[29:56] | It’s my fault. I upset him. | 是我的错 我让他心烦意乱 |
[30:03] | Sorry about all this. | 对此我很抱歉 |
[30:04] | I just needed to get your attention. | 但我需要得到你的关注 |
[30:09] | Why? What do you want? | 为什么 你到底想要什么 |
[30:14] | What every mother wants, dear. | 和每个母亲的心愿一样 亲爱的 |
[30:17] | A grandchild. | 抱孙子 |
[30:39] | Well, why don’t I give you two some privacy? | 那么我给你俩留点私人空间 |
[30:43] | Thank you, Mother Hodge. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[30:47] | You mustn’t struggle. | 别挣扎了 |
[30:50] | I want this baby to be born of love. | 我希望这个孩子从爱意中孕育而出 |
[30:56] | I’ve been injecting myself with hormones | 我已经注射了荷尔蒙 |
[31:01] | to improve our chances. | 这样能增加受孕机会 |
[31:05] | You wait and see. This is gonna fix everything. | 我们走着瞧 这将化解一切矛盾 |
[31:09] | You’re crazy. | 你真是疯了 |
[31:11] | Crazy for you, mister. | 为你疯狂 先生 |
[31:14] | I won’t. You can’t make me. | 不可能 你强迫不了我 |
[31:16] | Yes, I can. | 我能 |
[31:18] | That drink had two kinds of pills in it. | 那杯酒里有两种药物 |
[31:21] | One to put you to sleep, | 一种是让你睡觉的药 |
[31:23] | and one to keep the part of you I need nice and perky. | 另一种药使你身上我需要的那部位保持活力 |
[31:29] | Now, how about a little music? | 现在来点音乐如何 |
[31:47] | The doctor said her blood pressure’s dropping. | 医生说她的血压在下降 |
[31:50] | She could go any time. | 她随时可能离开 |
[31:51] | I gotta go call her parents. | 我得给她父母打电话 |
[32:07] | – Hi. – It’s me. We just took off. | -喂 -是我 飞机刚刚起飞 |
[32:09] | I’ll be there in about six hours. | 我六个小时后到 |
[32:11] | Sweetie, I don’t think she’s gonna make it that long. | 亲爱的 我觉得她撑不了那么久了 |
[32:16] | Don’t tell me that. | 不会吧 |
[32:17] | You’ve done everything you could. | 你已经竭尽所能了 |
[32:19] | She knows that you love her. | 她知道你爱她 |
[32:22] | Well, it’s just, there’s things I’ve got to say to her. | 只是我还有话想跟她说 |
[32:25] | I’ve carried so much anger about something | 我一直对一件事耿耿于怀 |
[32:27] | that doesn’t mean anything. | 现在我已经释怀了 |
[32:29] | I need her to know that. | 我需要告诉她 |
[32:33] | I’m gonna put the phone up to Jane’s ear, | 我把电话放在简的耳边 |
[32:35] | and you can tell her whatever you need to, OK? | 你把想说的都告诉她 好吗 |
[32:40] | OK. | 好的 |
[32:49] | Hello, Jane, darling. It’s Ian. | 你好 简 亲爱的 我是伊恩 |
[32:51] | I never imagined I’d have to say goodbye to you like this. | 我从未想过 会以这种方式与你道别 |
[32:56] | There’s so much I want to say. | 我有太多话想跟你说了 |
[33:11] | You play that pretty well. | 你弹得真好 |
[33:15] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[33:18] | I had a good time tonight. | 我今晚过得很愉快 |
[33:21] | – But I hated the way it ended. – Yeah, me, too. | -但是我讨厌就那样结束了 -我也是 |
[33:27] | Gabby, about those women… | 加布 关于那些女人 |
[33:30] | Forget about it. Give a horny kid a couple of million bucks | 别提那些了 一个小色鬼得到几百万美金 |
[33:34] | and the Yellow Pages, and stuff is gonna happen. | 再加上一本黄页 这理所当然就发生了 |
[33:37] | It’s not just them. I’m paying everyone that I know. | 不光是她们 我把钱给所有的人 |
[33:43] | Those guys in my band, they’re not my friends. | 我乐队里的家伙 他们不是我的朋友 |
[33:46] | I’m hiring them to hang out with me. | 我雇了他们陪我玩 |
[33:48] | So stop doing it. Stop buying people. | 那别这么干了 别再收买别人 |
[33:52] | Yeah, right. And then I’d have no one at all. | 是啊 这样我就彻底孤独一人了 |
[33:57] | That’s not true. | 并非如此 |
[34:00] | You’d have me. | 你有我 |
[34:03] | As a friend. A friend friend, not a girlfriend. | 作为朋友 普通的朋友 不是女朋友 |
[34:08] | I really cannot overstress that. | 我说得再清楚不过了 |
[34:11] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[34:14] | Why would you wanna be my friend? | 为什么你想跟我交朋友 |
[34:16] | We have zero in common. | 我们毫无共同点 |
[34:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:20] | Maybe it’s because I think we’re both adrift. | 或许由于我觉得咱们都漫无目的地活着 |
[34:26] | It’d just be nice to have a pal | 有个能明白我经历的朋友 |
[34:28] | who gets what I’m going through. | 感觉很不错 |
[34:37] | Why don’t you play me something you wrote? | 给我演奏一下你的作品如何 |
[34:39] | Yeah? Can I sing, too? | 真的吗 我能边唱边弹吗 |
[34:42] | – Sure. Why not? – All right. | -当然 为何不呢 -好的 |
[34:46] | Gabby, sweet Gabby… | 加布 亲爱的加布 |
[34:49] | Whoa. Why don’t you just hum it, OK? | 等等 你哼哼就好了 |
[34:57] | Sorry, my book club ran late. | 抱歉 我的读书俱乐部拖延了 |
[35:00] | Didn’t Orson make you dinner? | 奥森没有给你做晚饭吗 |
[35:02] | Oh, no. He’s been over at Alma’s. | 没有 他去阿尔玛那里了 |
[35:04] | He’s been there for a few hours. | 已经呆几个小时了 |
[35:24] | What the hell is this? | 怎么回事 |
[35:28] | Oh, Bree, I’m so sorry you had to find out this way. | 布里 我很抱歉被你如此发现了 |
[35:32] | Not as sorry as you are gonna be. Orson, get up! | 去你的抱歉 奥森 起来 |
[35:36] | Leave him alone. He wants to be with me now. | 别管他 他现在想跟我在一起 |
[35:38] | Orsen, I have caught you cheating. | 奥森 我把你捉奸在床 |
[35:39] | At least have the courtesy to wake up. | 出于礼貌好歹给我醒过来 |
[35:43] | For God’s sakes! | 看在上帝的份上 |
[35:49] | Orson. Orson. | 奥森 奥森 |
[35:55] | – What have you done to him? – Nothing. | -你对他做了什么 -什么都没做 |
[35:57] | You know men. The minute it’s over, wham, off to dreamland. | 你懂男人的 完事儿之后就呼呼大睡了 |
[36:01] | He’s not sleeping. He’s out cold. | 他不是在睡觉 他昏迷了 |
[36:11] | I knew it. These are sleeping pills, and these are… | 我就知道 这是安眠药 这些是 |
[36:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[36:23] | You raped my husband. | 你强奸了我的丈夫 |
[36:25] | We made love. | 我们做爱了 |
[36:26] | And when our baby’s born, he’s gonna come back to me. | 等孩子出生 他就回到我身边了 |
[36:29] | – Baby? – It’s true. | -孩子 -这是真的 |
[36:31] | – I could be expecting right now. – Were you expecting this? | -我期待着那一刻 -你期待这一刻吗 |
[36:45] | Andrew, I need you to come over here right away, and, um… | 安德鲁 我需要你现在马上过来 |
[36:51] | …bring the wheelbarrow. | 带上手推车 |
[37:19] | Do… Do you remember me? | 你还 还记得我吗 |
[37:23] | No. No, not really. | 不 不 其实没有 |
[37:29] | But I know who you are. | 但是我知道你是谁 |
[37:32] | OK, good. | 好的 很好 |
[37:41] | What you did, I’m, um…really grateful. | 你所做的 我 非常感谢 |
[37:45] | It’s cool. | 没关系 |
[37:50] | So if you need anything else, I guess, just let me know. | 你若是还有别的需求 告诉我就行了 |
[38:01] | Well, I do need something. But it’s not for me. | 我确实还需要别的 但不是为了我 |
[38:12] | So how are you doing? You look terrific. Really mature. | 你过得怎么样 你看起来很好 非常成熟 |
[38:16] | Your mother would be proud. | 你妈妈会为你骄傲的 |
[38:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:21] | I’ve, uh, really missed you a lot. | 我一直 非常想你 |
[38:24] | And I’m sorry for… for everything. | 对于一切 我非常抱歉 |
[38:29] | I hope you can forgive me. I want us to be friends. | 我希望你能原谅我 希望咱们能成为朋友 |
[38:33] | And that’s the only reason you wanted to see me, right? | 这是你要见我的唯一原因 对吗 |
[38:36] | So we could be friends? | 仅仅是想和我成为朋友吗 |
[38:39] | – Yes. – OK. | -是的 -好的 |
[38:42] | That’s great. That’s fine. | 很好 非常好 |
[38:50] | – Well, there is one other thing. – Oh, yeah? | -其实还有另一件事 -什么 |
[38:53] | It’s just, Felicia Tillman faked her death. She’s still out there. | 费莉西娅·蒂尔曼假装自己死了 她仍然活着 |
[38:58] | You and I, we both know that. | 你和我 我们都知道 |
[39:00] | If you gave or lent me some money, | 如果你能给我或借我一些钱 |
[39:03] | I could hire someone to track her down. | 我就能雇人把她纠出来 |
[39:05] | Then I could get out of here, | 这样我就能出狱了 |
[39:07] | and you and I could pick up where we left off. | 然后我们就能在一起叙叙旧了 |
[39:12] | OK. | 好的 |
[39:15] | You asked me how I was doing. I’m actually doing great. | 你问我过得怎么样 我确实过得很好 |
[39:19] | I’ve got the hottest, | 我有个全世界 |
[39:21] | most amazing girlfriend in the entire world, | 最性感最棒的女友 |
[39:23] | and I am gonna marry that woman. | 我还要娶她 |
[39:25] | I’m gonna buy her everything she wants. | 我会给她买所有她想要的东西 |
[39:29] | So I have got to learn to say no | 所以当别人管我要钱的时候 |
[39:33] | when people ask me for money. | 我要学会说不 |
[39:35] | Because I’ve got a future wife to think about. | 因为我还有个未婚妻得考虑呢 |
[39:39] | She’s got really expensive taste. | 她品味很高 |
[39:46] | I mean, I do forgive you, though… Paul. | 我的意思是 我确实原谅你了 保罗 |
[40:04] | Hey, Susan. | 苏珊 |
[40:06] | – Hey. You’re back. – Yeah, Zach Young posted my bail. | -你回来了 -是的 扎克·杨付了假释金 |
[40:11] | But I’m guessing you had something to do with it. | 但是我猜这和你有点儿关系 |
[40:15] | Maybe a little. | 可能有点儿吧 |
[40:16] | Is there any way that I can thank you | 你为我所做的一切 我有什么方式 |
[40:19] | for everything you’ve done? | 能报答你吗 |
[40:22] | – Actually, yeah, there is. – Good, good. Just tell me. | -确实有 -好 好 告诉我 |
[40:29] | I can’t see you any more. | 我以后不能见你了 |
[40:31] | I want you to understand, | 我想让你明白 |
[40:32] | it doesn’t have anything to do with you. It’s just… | 这跟你没关系 只是 |
[40:44] | It’s OK. I think I get it. | 没事 我想我懂了 |
[40:55] | Well, I, uh… I should probably go. | 那我该走了 |
[40:59] | Bye. Good luck with everything. | 再见 祝你一切顺利 |
[41:02] | Good luck to you and Ian. | 祝你和伊恩好运 |
[41:36] | Yes, it can happen so quickly. | 是的 世事瞬息万变 |
[41:40] | Life as we know it can change in the blink of an eye. | 众所周知 生活可以在瞬间改变 |
[41:46] | null | 你的新朋友 |
[41:46] | Unlikely friendships can blossom. | 意想不到的友谊可以开花结果 |
[41:54] | Important careers can be tossed aside. | 美好的前途可以抛诸一边 |
[42:01] | A long lost hope can be rekindled. | 已然破灭的希望可以重燃 |
[42:06] | Still, we’d be grateful for whatever changes life throws at us. | 但无论生活发生任何变故 我们都该心存感激 |
[42:12] | Because all too soon, the day will come… | 因为生命无法回旋的那一天 |
[42:18] | … when there are no changes left. | 总是突然而至 |