Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] The last two years are a blank. 前两年的事完全不记得了
[00:05] That’s a fresh approach. 这招很新嘛
[00:06] I believe you. 我信你
[00:08] Mike couldn’t place a familiar face. 麦克记不起一张似曾相识的脸
[00:10] Whoever killed her… 不管是谁杀害她
[00:11] The police couldn’t identify a murder victim. 警方无法辨认受害人
[00:13] …pulled out all her teeth. 她的牙齿全被拔光
[00:15] There’s no signature. 没署名
[00:16] Gabrielle was getting showered with gifts… 加布丽尔的礼物接踵而来
[00:18] The buyer asked to remain anonymous. 买花者要求匿名
[00:19] … from a mystery suitor. 送花者很神秘
[00:20] I’m gonna open up a pizza parlor! 我要开一家披萨店
[00:22] And Lynette couldn’t believe… 勒奈特无法相信
[00:24] Oh, dear God. 上帝啊
[00:24] … what her husband had done. 她丈夫的举动
[00:26] I want to do what you want to do. 你想干嘛 我就想干嘛
[00:28] Julie’s first love was two-timing her. 朱莉的初恋脚踏两条船
[00:31] And Orson’s first wife… 奥森的第一任妻子
[00:33] I’m Alma Hodge. 我是阿尔玛·霍吉
[00:34] … wasn’t going away… 就在不远处
[00:35] – What do you think? – I’ll take it. -怎么样 -我买下了
[00:37] … any time soon. 拭目以待
[00:43] Your average housewife worries constantly about 通常 主妇们提防坏人
[00:46] the dangerous people she sees on the nightly news. 是因为看夜间新闻报道
[00:50] Which is why she buys expensive alarm systems, 所以她购置昂贵的警报系统
[00:55] carries pepper spray in her purse, 在钱包里装入胡椒喷剂
[00:58] and keeps a gun in her drawer. 在抽屉里藏把枪
[01:03] So she can go about her day feeling safe and protected. 以便她全日都能有安全感
[01:09] Your average inmate worries constantly about 而囚犯也时时提防那些
[01:12] the dangerous people he comes in contact with every day. 他所接触的危险人物
[01:17] Which is why he takes ordinary items. 所以他随身携带不起眼的物品
[01:22] and turns them into weapons… 把它们磨成利器
[01:25] … that he always keeps handy. 时刻藏在身上
[01:27] So he can go about his day feeling safe and protected. 以便他可以在晃悠时感到安全
[01:33] What’s the difference between housewives and inmates? 主妇跟囚犯的不同之处在于
[01:38] The inmate knows the feeling won’t last long. 囚犯知道安全感不会维持很久
[02:01] Delfino. Right? 德尔非诺是吗
[02:03] Yeah. So? 是 怎样
[02:24] Come on, brother. Let’s go. 起来 兄弟 我们走
[02:26] – You OK? – Yeah. -你还好吗 -还好
[02:28] I owe you one. 我欠你个人情
[02:31] Yeah. 对
[02:33] I guess you do. 我想是的
[02:35] Yes. 是的
[02:35] We all need protection from those who would do us harm. 为免被人伤害 我们需要保护
[02:43] And sometimes from those who protect us. 而有时伤害却来自保护我们的人
[02:54] Wild parties. 狂野派对
[02:57] Handsome strangers. 英俊的陌生人
[02:59] Tender kisses. 温柔的亲吻
[03:02] I had a great time. Bye, you guys. 玩得真开心 再见 各位
[03:05] Yes, there were many things Gabrielle Solis liked 恢复单身对加布丽尔·索利斯而言
[03:09] about being single again. 真是好处多多
[03:13] But coming home to an empty house… 但回到家面对空荡荡的屋子
[03:17] … was not one of them. 则谈不上有什么好
[03:34] – You’re sleeping at my place tonight. – Really? -你今晚回家睡 -真的吗
[03:39] What did you have in mind? 你有什么好主意
[03:41] God, I hate my life. 上帝 可恶的人生
[03:43] Honestly, did you think I was going to sleep with you? 坦白讲 你以为我要跟你睡一道吗
[03:46] It would be the polite way to thank me. 算是以身相许好了
[03:48] Carlos, this isn’t funny. 卡洛斯 一点也不好笑
[03:50] I am scared to death of this maniac. 我差点被这个疯子吓死
[03:51] Since when? Yesterday you were loving all the presents. 什么时候 昨天你还很喜欢这些礼物
[03:55] – The intrigue. – The guy broke into the house. -跟那个小惊喜 -这人闯到我家
[03:58] He went from secret admirer to stalker. 他已从无名追求者变成变态狂
[04:00] Probably he’s trying to kill me 也许他想杀死我
[04:01] so no one else will have me. 这样别人就没法占有我了
[04:03] Why don’t you just call the cops? 你干嘛不报警
[04:04] Oh, and tell them what? “9-1-1? 跟警察讲什么呢 “911吗
[04:06] Somebody broke in the house 有人闯入我家
[04:07] and left a $6,000 dress.” 还留下一条6000块的礼服”
[04:09] OK, So, if this guy shows up again, 好吧 那要是这家伙又来了
[04:11] what am I supposed to do, exactly? 我到底该怎么做呢
[04:13] Nothing. Just having you here helps. 什么也不做 我就是想要你帮忙
[04:17] Now, that’s very sweet. 听上去不错的样子
[04:19] When he breaks in 要是他来了
[04:20] and starts hacking you up with his machete, 然后用刀砍你
[04:22] your screams will wake me and I’ll be able to escape. 你惨叫后 我就醒了 于是我赶紧溜
[04:26] Glad I could help. 乐意为您效劳
[04:35] stranger. 陌生人
[04:38] You have good timing. 你回的正是时候
[04:40] I just got all the kids to sleep. 我刚把孩子们哄睡着了
[04:42] Oh, damn. I wanted to tuck them in. 可惜 我原想给他们盖被子呢
[04:44] Well, you can tuck me in. 你可以帮我盖啊
[04:49] I thought I smelled your sex perfume. 我闻到了你的情趣香水
[04:52] Come here. 过来
[04:57] Oh, oh, wait a minute. Don’t get me all revved up yet. 等等 别太快进入主题
[05:00] The printer is gonna drop off my menu on his way home. 我还要等印刷工回到家把菜单送来
[05:03] He already did. 已经送到了
[05:05] You didn’t look at that, did you? It’s just a mock-up. 你还没看吧 这只是初稿
[05:09] Too late. I looked. And it’s great. 太晚了 我已经看过了 很不错
[05:13] – Really? – Yes! -是吗 -当然
[05:14] I love the font, the color, everything. 我喜欢上面的字体 颜色 全都喜欢
[05:18] I am so jazzed to see the restaurant. 我真是迫不及待想看到餐厅开张
[05:22] It is so good to hear that. 你这么说我真高兴
[05:28] So… any idea when that might be? 选好开店的日子了吗
[05:33] Sure. How about in two weeks? 选好了 两周后如何
[05:38] You open in two weeks. 两周后就开了
[05:39] That’d be a good time to come by because there’s free refills, 那天店内免费提供续杯
[05:43] balloons, music. 还有气球跟音乐
[05:44] Might there be a VIP preview 也可以搞一个贵宾预览
[05:47] for people, say, who bore your children? 听听意见 孩子他妈就是不错的人选
[05:52] – Lynette. – Yeah? -勒奈特 -怎么了
[05:53] I don’t want you to see it until it’s all done. 我想等店开成之后再让你去
[05:58] Why not? 为什么
[05:59] You’ll look at the place and have tips and suggestions 被你瞧见后 你肯定有各种不满
[06:02] that you won’t be able to keep to yourself. 提出诸多建议和意见
[06:05] You think? Because I just saw a takeout menu 你真这么想 我不过是看到外卖菜单上
[06:07] with a six-digit phone number and I kept that to myself. 电话号码被写成6位 想把它改过来而已
[06:10] See! There it is. 瞧 正是如此
[06:11] That snarky, know-it-all attitude. 一副无所不知的凌人之势
[06:13] What? I am snarky because I point out one small, 怎么了 就因为我挑出一个显眼的小错
[06:16] glaring mistake? 你就说我盛气凌人
[06:17] That’s it. Now you’re banned from the opening. 就是 从现在开始 不许你掺和开张的事
[06:23] Fine. Good night. 好 晚安
[06:27] So, we’re not having sex? 那今晚不做爱了吗
[06:30] Hey, you banned me from your opening. 谁让你不让我掺和开张的事
[06:41] All I’m saying is that I’d feel a lot safer on the pill. 我的意思是 还是避孕药比较安全
[06:45] But if you’re not 18, you need parental consent. 但如果你未满18周岁 需要获得父母同意
[06:48] Do you really give your mother another reason to hate me? 你想让你妈妈再讨厌我一点吗
[06:50] She’ll hate you worse if you get me… Hey! 她会恨死你 要是你让我怀 妈妈
[06:53] Hi. 你好
[06:55] Hi. 你好
[06:59] – Bye. – Bye. -再见 -再见
[07:08] Can’t we keep using condoms and be extra careful? 为何不能使用避孕套 然后再小心一点
[07:11] You crazy? They’re not dependable. 你疯了吗 那东西不可靠
[07:13] They are. Why do you think everybody uses them? 当然可靠 要不然干嘛大家都用它
[07:15] Read the box. They all have to pass inspection. 看看说明 它们都经过严格检查
[07:18] It’s too risky. 还是不安全
[07:19] Condoms are only 85 percent effective. 避孕套只有85%的避孕几率
[07:23] Mom! 妈妈
[07:24] Mom, what happened? Are you OK? 妈妈 怎么回事 你没事吧
[07:28] I was just, uh… 我刚才
[07:30] I lost an earring. 找不到耳环了
[07:32] Mom, you’re wearing both your earrings. 妈妈 两只耳环都戴在耳朵上
[07:36] I found it. 总算找到了
[07:40] Austin, I would like to talk to my daughter privately. 奥斯丁 我想跟我女儿单独谈谈
[07:43] Sure. Call me later. 好的 等下打给我
[07:49] Why were you talking about condoms? 你们为什么谈论避孕套
[07:52] Why were you eavesdropping? 你为什么偷听
[07:53] Don’t change the subject. Are you two having sex? 别转移话题 你们俩上床了吗
[07:56] I thought that I raised you to be smarter than that. 我原以为自己的女儿很聪明
[07:58] Don’t you realize that sex is not fun and games. 性不是你想象中的情趣游戏
[08:02] It’s dangerous! 性很危险
[08:03] Every time there’s a new disease! 每次都有潜在的新疾病
[08:04] Do you want it to burn when you pee? 你不想小便的时候感到灼痛吧
[08:06] – Mom. – Sex kills! -妈妈 -性有害健康
[08:07] – Mom! – What? -妈妈 -什么
[08:09] I’m not having sex. 我没打算做
[08:12] Really? 真的吗
[08:14] Really. 真的
[08:16] Oh, thank God. 感谢上帝
[08:19] If you’re not having sex. 你们俩要是不做爱套
[08:20] Why were you talking about condoms? 干嘛要讨论避孕套
[08:23] Because we know two kids at school who are, 因为我们听说两个学生发生关系
[08:26] and they’re only using condoms, 只用了避孕套
[08:28] which is stupid 这种做法很愚蠢
[08:29] because condoms are only 85 percent effective. 因为避孕套只有85%的避孕几率
[08:33] Yes. That’s right. 是的 的确如此
[08:35] A condom alone will not protect you. 只用避孕套并不可靠
[08:39] I totally agree. 我也这么认为
[08:52] – Bree! – Alma. -布里 -阿尔玛
[08:55] I didn’t know that you knew Edie. 我不知道原来你跟伊迪认识
[08:57] I told your friends at that party, 上次晚宴我告诉你好友
[08:59] I was looking for a new house. 我想找一个新住处
[09:01] A house? 住处
[09:02] Yes. And Gabby introduced us. 对 加布就介绍我们俩认识了
[09:06] Oh. Well, um, I don’t want to keep you. 原来如此 实不相瞒
[09:08] I’m sure that Edie has lots of other houses to show you. 我肯定伊迪还有好多房源可以介绍给你
[09:13] Nope, we’re done. 不 我们已经签了
[09:14] Alma took one look at the Applewhite house, and bam, 阿尔玛才看爱波怀特家房子一眼
[09:17] love at first sight. 就对它一见钟情
[09:19] – What? – We’re going to be neighbors. -什么 -我们马上就要成为邻居了
[09:21] No! 不
[09:24] I mean… I mean, no. 我 其实不是这个意思
[09:27] Alma, you can’t buy this house. 阿尔玛 你不能买栋屋子
[09:29] Why not? 为什么
[09:29] Well, are you aware of its history? 你知道这房子的来历吗
[09:32] The previous owner was harboring a murderer. 之前的房东在家窝藏谋杀犯
[09:35] It was her son. 罪犯是她儿子
[09:37] Say what you like, she was a great mom. 不管怎么说 她是位伟大的母亲
[09:39] They had a dungeon in the basement. 他们在地下室设有地牢
[09:41] People say they still hear groans 据说夜晚还能听到
[09:43] coming from the house at night. 屋子里传出呻吟声
[09:45] They’re gonna hear groans coming from your house 你要是再不住嘴
[09:47] if you don’t zip it. 你家也会传出呻吟声
[09:50] Don’t worry, Alma. 阿尔玛 你别担心
[09:51] I’m sure that Edie can find you a house 我相信伊迪肯定能为你找到一间
[09:53] that won’t give you nightmares. 没有梦靥的房子
[09:55] It’s too late, Bree. 太晚了 布里
[09:57] I’ve fallen in love with this neighborhood. 我已经爱上这儿的邻居了
[10:00] As for that haunted house stuff, that’s silly. 至于闹鬼什么的 若是听信就太傻了
[10:03] People don’t come back from the dead. 死人怎么会复生呢
[10:10] Don’t I wish. 我求之不得
[10:19] I will not have that woman as a neighbor! 我才不和那女人做邻居
[10:21] – You have got to do something! – I said I’d talk to her. -你得想个法子 -我说了我会去找她谈的
[10:24] What are you waiting for? 那还等什么
[10:26] The house is dark. She’s not there. 屋子没亮灯 她不在家
[10:28] You’re gonna wait until she moves in? 所以你就等到她搬进来
[10:30] I will deal with it. Bree, please calm down. 我会处理的 布里 拜托你冷静点
[10:32] How can I be calm? For months 我怎么冷静 几个月来
[10:33] people thought you killed your first wife. 人们都认为你谋杀第一任妻子
[10:35] No sooner does she show up and clear your name 她刚刚现身 澄清事实
[10:38] than the police ask you about another murder. 警察却又问询你另一宗谋杀
[10:40] They just had questions. 他们只是有些疑问
[10:42] Everybody has questions. 每人都有疑问
[10:43] Susan and I don’t speak because of it. 正因如此 苏珊和我都不说话了
[10:45] Bree, please. 布里 拜托
[10:46] I try to hold my head up and smile 我努力昂起头微笑
[10:49] and just bake more pies for the church social. 给教堂联谊会做更多的馅饼
[10:52] But now your ex is camped out on our doorstep 而现在你的前妻都在我们门口扎营了
[10:54] like I am hosting some kind of Mormon slumber party! 好像我举办了摩门教的睡衣派对
[10:54] null 摩门教: 一夫多妻主义者
[10:57] And I do not know 我已经不知道
[10:58] how I’m going to bake my way out of this one. 如何通过做馅饼来回避这些了
[11:02] Darling, I swear to you, I will get Alma out of that house. 我发誓 亲爱的 我会把阿尔玛赶走的
[11:05] I don’t care if I have to 即使不顾我的名声
[11:06] live up to my reputation and strangle her. 勒死她也在所不辞
[11:11] You’re a good husband. 你真是个好丈夫
[11:14] Have you lost your mind? 你疯啦
[11:16] I am not getting you the pill. 我才不给你避孕药
[11:19] Aunt Edie, Julie and I are in love. 伊迪姨 朱莉和我已经相爱了
[11:21] Oh, please. It’s not love you’re feeling. It’s hormones. 拜托 又不是真心爱 荷尔蒙作祟而已
[11:24] – That’s not true. – OK, fine. -才不是 -行
[11:27] If you want to express your love 你们想表达爱意
[11:30] you don’t need to go all the way. 也不必来全套啊
[11:32] Kiss. Touch. Rub. 亲吻 抚摸 摩擦
[11:34] I mean, whatever happened to heavy petting? 摸来摸去不就行了吗
[11:37] – It’s so underrated. – That’s your advice? -别低估了这些方式 -这就是你的建议
[11:41] Well, I’m sorry. 不好意思
[11:42] I’ve never been good getting people not to have sex. 我可不擅长教人不做爱
[11:45] So you’re not going to help us? 所以你不准备帮我们啰
[11:47] Julie, if I do this, 朱莉 如果我这么做
[11:48] your mother would have my head. 你妈会把我的头砍下来的
[11:52] – You should be talking to her. – I can’t talk to her. -你得和她谈谈 -没法谈
[11:55] The whole idea of this completely freaks her out. 这事会让她疯掉的
[11:57] She started screaming, “Sex kills!” 她都在喊”性有害健康”了
[12:01] So now it’s all in my lap. 所以重任都在我肩上了
[12:03] God, she pisses me off. 天呐 她可真烦人
[12:06] Look, how about I spring for a box of condoms? 这样 要不然我援助一盒避孕套
[12:10] Will that get you two off my back? 这样可以放过我了吗
[12:12] Condoms are only 85 percent effective. 避孕套只有85%的几率有效
[12:15] Is that true? 真的假的
[12:18] Damn. I thought I could coast all the way to menopause. 该死的 我还打算用到绝经呢
[12:21] Look, we’re going to have sex whether you help us or not. 不管你帮不帮 我们都会做爱的
[12:25] We’re just trying to be responsible. 我们只想对彼此负责
[12:31] All right. 好吧
[12:33] But just so you know, 但你们得知道
[12:34] the responsible thing is to abstain from sex 远离性爱 才是负责任的
[12:37] and focus on your studies. 应当专注于学习
[12:40] There. 好了
[12:41] I said it out loud just in case anybody asks. 该说的都说了 免得被某人问责
[12:47] Gaby, I need another pillow. 加布 我还要一个枕头
[12:49] All right. Don’t take the big one. That’s my favorite. 行 别拿大的 那是我最喜欢的
[12:52] It’s only for one night 仅此一晚
[12:54] because tomorrow I’m going to be back home, 明天我就回自己家里
[12:55] sleeping in my own bed. 睡自己的床
[12:56] What? You can’t abandon me. 什么 你怎么能抛弃我呢
[12:59] There’s a madman stalking me. My life is on the line. 有个疯子跟踪我 我命悬一线啊
[13:03] Do you know how scared I am? 知道我有多害怕吗
[13:06] You’re keeping that? 你还留着
[13:09] Hey, I’m scared, but not of the dress. 我害怕他 又不害怕裙子
[13:33] Carlos! 卡洛斯
[13:35] Carlos, wake up! I need you! 卡洛斯醒醒 我需要你
[13:38] – Yeah. I thought you’d come around. – What? No! -就知道你会送上门来 -什么 去死
[13:42] He’s here! 他来啦
[13:57] Carlos, be careful! He might have a gun! 卡洛斯 当心点 小心他有枪
[14:01] I’m unarmed. Stop kicking me! 我没武器 别踢我
[14:03] Now you’re going to give me attitude? 你现在知道发脾气了
[14:05] Gaby, we got him. Maintain. 加布 我们抓到他了 别这样
[14:07] This jerk terrorized me! He broke into my house! 这混蛋不仅吓死我 还闯到我家里来
[14:09] It was a $6,000 dress. 裙子值6000美元
[14:11] And my boss didn’t want me leaving it on the porch. 我老板不想让我直接留在门廊上
[14:14] Your boss? 你老板
[14:17] Hey, I’m sorry to wake you, sir, 老大 抱歉吵醒你了
[14:20] but there was a problem dropping off the gift. 送礼物的时候出了点岔子
[14:23] Yes, and she’s right here… with me. 是 她就在…旁边
[14:26] This is Gabrielle. Who the hell is this? 我是加布丽尔 你到底是谁
[14:29] Yes, I got your “Token of esteem”, 是的 我拿到你的”尊贵之链”
[14:31] and I’m not impressed. 可我一点都不感动
[14:33] Because you’re freaking me out, that’s why! 为什么 因为你吓到我了
[14:37] No, I don’t care how much it cost. That’s beside the point. 我才不在乎多少钱 这不是重点
[14:42] Really? That much? 真的 这么贵啊
[14:44] Tell him if he doesn’t stop harassing you, you’ll call the cops. 告诉他 如果仍然骚扰你 你就报警
[14:47] I know you’re trying to be romantic, but if you keep this up, 我知道你想营造浪漫 但如果你继续的话
[14:50] I’m going to be forced… 我就不得不…
[14:56] What did he say? 他说什么
[14:58] That’s very sweet of you, 你嘴真甜
[14:59] but I am not the most beautiful woman in the world. 但我不是世界上最美丽的女人
[15:02] Tell him you’re going to get a restraining order on him. 告诉他 你要去申请限制令了
[15:05] Yes. I may be in the top ten. 是啊 也许我能排上前十
[15:06] – Gaby! – Hey! I’m talking here! -加布 -别吵 我在讲电话
[15:11] Your voice sounds so familiar. Do I know you? 你的声音好耳熟啊 我认识你吗
[15:15] He says I know him 他说我认识他
[15:17] and that he wants to reintroduce himself at dinner. 还想再次邀请我共进晚餐
[15:19] Absolutely not. 当然不行
[15:21] I would not feel comfortable meeting for dinner. 见面吃饭有点不大合适
[15:24] Good girl. 乖女孩
[15:26] – How about lunch? – Gaby! -午餐如何 -加布
[15:28] But you have to promise 但你得保证
[15:29] to stop buying me these expensive gifts. 别再给我买这些贵重的礼物了
[15:31] Because I’m not that kind of girl. 因为我不是那种女生
[15:34] Well, for that many carats, yes, I could be that kind of girl. 如果那么多克拉 我也就不矜持啦
[15:38] I got to go. I’ll talk to you tomorrow! 我得挂了 明天再聊
[15:43] How about that? And here I was thinking 怎么样 亏我之前还以为
[15:45] some guy wants to murder me in my sleep. 有人要在我入眠时杀了我呢
[15:47] The night’s still young. 夜还长着呢
[16:00] How’re those ribs? 肋骨好些了吧
[16:02] Just needed some tape. I mean, those guys were hard-core. 还得包扎着 那几个人真不好惹
[16:06] – You really saved my ass. – Don’t mention it. -你可救了我啊 -小事一桩
[16:09] No. Seriously. 不 真的
[16:12] If there’s ever anything I can do for you, just say the word. 如果有需要我帮忙的 随时开口
[16:16] I’ll keep that in mind. 一言为定
[16:19] Hey, Delfino. 德尔非诺
[16:24] Yeah, boss? 老大
[16:25] I would have found yourself another prom date. 你得换一个”兄弟”了
[16:28] That guy’s not your friend. 那人没那么好的心
[16:30] How do you know that? 你怎么知道
[16:31] After those mutts knocked you around the other day, 那天 那几个家伙揍了你之后
[16:34] your boy paid them off. 你的”兄弟”犒劳了他们
[16:37] – You sure? – I saw money change hands. -你确定吗 -我亲眼看到的
[16:40] So watch your back. 小心点吧
[16:51] I was in the middle of freaking out 我当时都要崩溃了
[16:53] when Julie assured me that she’s not having sex. 朱莉后来保证她不准备做爱
[16:55] Can’t tell you how relieved I was. 心里终于落下块巨石
[16:57] Uh-huh. 是吗
[16:59] Don’t say “Uh-huh” Like that. 别用这种调调说”是吗”
[17:01] Julie wouldn’t lie to me. 朱莉不会骗我的
[17:03] If she says she’s not having sex, then she’s not having sex. 若她说不准备做爱 那她肯定不会去做爱
[17:06] – OK. – You can’t say “OK” Like that, either. -好吧 -你也别用这种调调说”好吧”
[17:10] Julie’s not like other girls. 朱莉不像其他女孩
[17:12] She’s a straight-A student. 她功课都拿全优呢
[17:14] And you were valedictorian. 你当年还做过毕业演说
[17:15] What were you up to that your mother didn’t know about? 想想你背着你妈干了什么风流事
[17:20] Ok, you search the closet. I’m going to look under the bed. 你搜衣柜 我搜床底
[17:23] Wait, wait, wait. 等等
[17:24] First rule of ransacking, remember where everything goes. 搜查指南第一条 保持房间原样
[17:30] You are going to make a really good mother some day. 你一定会是个称职的母亲
[17:33] So, what does this diary look like? 开工 那本日记长什么样
[17:35] It’s small. It’s got a plaid cover. 很小 格子封面
[17:38] When you find it you have to read it. 找到之后你得看啊
[17:40] I promised her I would respect her privacy. 我保证过永远尊重她的隐私
[17:42] Help me flip this mattress. 帮我把床垫翻过来
[17:44] – Oh, my God! – You found it? -我的天呐 -你找到了
[17:46] This is adorable. You think maybe I could…? 好可爱啊 我能不能…
[17:50] No, you cannot borrow it. 不行 不能借
[17:53] Fine. 好吧
[17:55] – Why does Julie have a VCR? – To watch movies. -为什么朱莉有台录像机 -看电影啊
[17:59] Please. Kids don’t watch videos anymore. 拜托 现在哪个孩子还看录像带啊
[18:01] Everything’s digital. 都是数字时代了
[18:09] See? It’s just a tape. 看吧 录像带而已
[18:15] Is it? 是吗
[18:32] Alma. 阿尔玛
[18:34] What do you think you’re doing? 你以为你在干嘛
[18:37] Measuring for drapes. 量窗帘的尺寸呗
[18:39] I’m thinking damask. 我想要花缎的
[18:41] You know what I mean. 别装傻
[18:44] Why have you moved here? 你为什么要搬来
[18:47] It’s a very nice street. 我喜欢这条街
[18:49] And I’ve made friends here. 而且我已经结交朋友了
[18:52] People have taken such an interest in me. 他们都对我很感兴趣
[18:55] Yeah, they thought you were dead. 当然 别人以为你死了
[18:57] The novelty of your not being a corpse can’t last forever. 人们不会永远记得你”诈尸”的
[19:01] What are you after, hm? 你到底有什么目的
[19:03] Are you still punishing me? 还想惩罚我吗
[19:05] You want me to pay you to leave? What? 非得敲诈笔钱才走吗 还是如何
[19:09] I want what I’ve always wanted. 我的心意从未变过
[19:11] You. 就是你
[19:14] I’m married. 我结婚了
[19:17] And even if I weren’t, I don’t love you. 即使没有 我也并不爱你
[19:21] You didn’t love the old Alma. 你不爱以前的阿尔玛
[19:23] I’m not that woman anymore. 我不是以前的我了
[19:25] I’m stronger, more confident. 我更坚强更自信了
[19:28] It may take you a while to see that, but I can wait. 你可能要假以时日才会发觉 但我会等你
[19:32] Alma, I love Bree. 阿尔玛 我爱的是布里
[19:34] But does she love you? 但她也爱你吗
[19:37] She may love the Orson she knows. 她也许很爱她所熟知的那个奥森
[19:41] But does she know what you did to Monique? 但她知道你对莫妮可做了什么吗
[19:45] Does she know you ran over Mike Delfino? 她知道是你撞了麦克·德尔非诺吗
[19:49] I know all that. 这些我都知道
[19:52] I still love you. 可我依然爱你
[19:55] Would she? 她会吗
[20:07] So I see you’ve spoken to Mother. 我看到你和我妈妈面谈了
[20:11] Yes. 对
[20:12] It’s nice to have someone on my side in all of this. 有人站在我这边感觉真好
[20:17] Don’t worry. 别担心
[20:18] I won’t tell Bree. 我不会告诉布里
[20:19] She might go to the police 要不然她会报警
[20:21] and you’re no good to me in jail. 你坐牢对我一点好处也没有
[20:27] But if I thought I had no chance with you, 但要是我一旦发觉我跟你没可能
[20:29] no chance at all, 完全没戏的话
[20:32] well, there’d be nothing to stop me from telling. 那就没什么能阻止我全盘托出了
[20:37] Please, Orson. 奥森 我求你
[20:41] Don’t take away my hope. 别把我逼上绝路
[20:56] She’s not going. 她不搬
[20:58] Why not? 为什么
[21:00] And what the hell was that on the porch? 你们俩在走廊都干了什么
[21:02] She kissed me good-bye. 她要吻别
[21:04] What was I supposed to do, slug her? 我能怎么办 给她一拳吗
[21:06] You went over there to read her the Riot Act. 叫你去给她下”驱逐令”
[21:08] Instead, it looked like you were reading her a bedtime story. 但看来你去给她念睡前故事了
[21:11] Bree, I told her we don’t want her here. 布里 我告诉她我们不希望她在这里
[21:14] I threatened, I shouted. 我恐吓她 对她大声吼叫
[21:16] She refuses to go. 但她就是不走
[21:17] We’re just going to have to make the best of it. 我们只能听之任之了
[21:27] – Hello? – Hey, it’s me. -哪位 -是我
[21:31] You want to meet for lunch? 跟我一起吃午餐吧
[21:33] No, honey, I got to drive to Greendale to pick out napkins. 不行 亲爱的 我得开去格林德尔选餐巾
[21:36] Remember, I told you. 我之前跟你说过了
[21:39] Oh, yeah, that’s right. 对啊 那好吧
[21:40] So, I’ll see you tonight. 那我们晚上见咯
[21:43] OK. Good. I’ll see you. 好的 晚上见
[22:12] Oh, my God. 上帝啊
[22:20] Hey, Mrs. Scavo. 你好 斯加沃太太
[22:22] Andrew, hi. 安德鲁 你好
[22:24] I thought you weren’t starting until the opening. 我以为你开店之后才来呢
[22:26] Oh, yeah, there’s just so much work that needs to be done. 是的 但准备工作太多了
[22:29] Mr. Scavo asked me to start early. 斯加沃先生让我早点过来帮他
[22:32] He’s not here, by the way. 对了 他不在这
[22:34] Yeah, I know and, hey, don’t tell him I stopped by. 我知道 别告诉他我来过
[22:37] I’m not supposed to be here. I just wanted to sneak a peek. 我其实不该出现 就是想进来瞅一眼
[22:44] Shouldn’t you be working? 你不该上班打游戏
[22:47] Shouldn’t you not be here? 你不该来店里
[22:49] Touch A! 很好
[22:51] So, how do you like the place? 你觉得这里怎么样
[22:54] I think it’s fantastic. 我觉得很棒
[22:57] It’s really coming together. 店面总算落成了
[22:59] Ooh, I love the bar. 我喜欢这吧台
[23:01] Oh, yeah. It’s pretty cool. 是啊 很棒
[23:03] It’s too bad we can’t get a liquor license. 坏消息是 我们拿不到售酒执照
[23:05] What? 什么
[23:07] Oh, didn’t Mr. Scavo tell you? 斯加沃先生没告诉你吗
[23:09] No, he didn’t. 不 他没说
[23:13] Don’t restaurants make half their money on the liquor? 餐厅的利润 难道不是由酒水创造了半壁江山吗
[23:17] Oh. Yeah. We’re completely screwed. 的确是 我们真是衰到极致了
[23:20] This is a nightmare. 真是噩梦一场
[23:23] How did this happen? 怎么会这样
[23:25] The city re-zoned and said he had to 市里重新规划了 他们要他
[23:27] get all the residents within a block to sign a waiver 必须让街区所有居民签署弃权书
[23:30] and there’s some holdouts. He’s kind of bumming. 有人耍无赖不合作 他有点气馁了
[23:32] Well, then why isn’t he dealing with it 那他干嘛不先把这事摆平
[23:34] instead of shopping for napkins? 而跑去买餐巾呢
[23:40] We could lose our shirts in this dump! 这样下去我们要倾家荡产
[23:45] Is this Dr. Marvin Tashman? 马温·塔西曼医生吗
[23:48] Hi. My name is Susan Mayer. 你好 我是苏珊·梅尔
[23:50] My daughter Julie came in to see you. 我女儿朱莉曾找过你
[23:52] Yes, about birth control. 对 关于避孕的问题
[23:54] So, I’m just curious. 我就奇怪了
[23:56] Where do you get off prescribing that without my consent? 不经我同意 你怎么能给她开避孕药
[24:02] What? No, I most certainly was not there. 什么 我当时肯定不在场
[24:06] What do I look like? 那我长什么样子
[24:08] I don’t have blonde hair. 我头发不是金色的
[24:15] Wait. Did my blonde hair have dark roots? 等等 我是金发黑根吗
[24:21] I forgot to give you the keys to the shed. 忘了把车库的钥匙给你
[24:26] You got my daughter the pill? 你居然帮我女儿开避孕药
[24:29] Here. Catch. 拿好
[24:34] Don’t you walk away from me! 你给我站住
[24:37] Do we have to do this now? 非要现在谈这个吗
[24:39] Yes. We do. 是的 必须
[24:40] You might have gotten your first diaphragm with milk money. 你也许用你的牛奶钱买了你的第一个避孕套
[24:43] It doesn’t give you the right to corrupt my daughter! 但你没有权利毁掉我女儿
[24:45] It’s not like I went to Julie and said, 我没跑到跟朱莉面前跟她说
[24:47] “Want to go out for a burger and birth control?” “我们出去吃点东西谈谈避孕好吗”
[24:50] She came to me. 是她来找我的
[24:51] You do not get to decide this for her! 你没权替她做决定
[24:54] What were you thinking? 你到底想干嘛
[24:55] I was thinking if Julie got knocked up 我就是觉得要是朱莉怀孕了
[24:59] that you and I could become family. 你我会成亲家
[25:00] I’m sorry. I cannot take that chance. 抱歉 我可不想冒那个险
[25:02] It was until your rotten nephew came to town 你那个赖皮侄子没出现之前
[25:05] that Julie was a perfect kid. 朱莉一直都是个好孩子
[25:07] And now she’s lying and scheming and having casual sex! 而现在 她撒谎还企图滥交
[25:10] She’s just a boob job away from being you! 都是你把她带坏了
[25:13] Look, Mayer, Julie has discovered sex. 听着 梅尔 朱莉青春萌发
[25:16] The genie is out of the bottle. 她已经长大了
[25:17] You better get good with it or you could lose her forever. 你最好谨慎处理 要不然将永远失去她
[25:20] Because like it or not, she loves him. 因为她好像爱他
[25:24] And you know what else? He loves her. 而且 他也爱她
[25:41] Your gentleman friend went to make a call. 约您的那位绅士出去打电话了
[25:43] – He’ll be with you shortly. – Thank you. -他马上回来 -谢谢
[26:07] Gabrielle. 加布丽尔
[26:12] Zach Young! Oh, my God! It’s been ages. 扎克·杨 上帝啊 好久不见
[26:18] Look at you! So handsome in a suit. 瞧你 西装革履 帅呆了
[26:21] – You look beautiful. – Aren’t you sweet? -你真漂亮 -嘴真甜
[26:26] Well, anyway, I’d love to catch up, 很想跟你再聊几句
[26:29] but I’m kind of waiting for someone. 但我有人要等
[26:31] Yes, I know. 我知道
[26:37] So the dress fits. Cool. 衣服很合身 不错
[26:49] I’d like a bottle of your 1982 来一瓶1982年的红酒
[26:51] Chateau Laffite Rothschild, please 拉菲罗斯柴尔德庄园
[26:53] I’m sorry. How old are you? 抱歉 请问阁下多大
[26:57] Oh, why don’t we say… a hundred. 100如何
[27:01] So you are. 的确
[27:05] Wow, someone got an advance on their allowance. 有人提前拿到自己的零花钱了
[27:08] I was my grandfather’s sole heir. 作为外公的唯一继承人
[27:10] I’m actually in the Fortune 400. 我如今在富豪榜排名前400位
[27:14] Does that seem weird to you? 是不是感觉很奇怪
[27:16] I’m on a date with Zach Young. 我居然跟扎克·杨约会
[27:17] Nothing’s ever going to seem weird again. 再没什么更奇怪的了
[27:22] Every cent we have is circling the bowl 我家现在每分钱都要节省着花
[27:24] and Tom never said a word. 汤姆居然还瞒着我
[27:25] Why didn’t he come to me? 他为何不让我帮他
[27:27] Clearly, he’s embarrassed. 很明显 他难以启齿
[27:28] But I’m his wife! 但我是他妻子啊
[27:30] Don’t be dense, Lynette. 别激动 勒奈特
[27:31] Half the reason men want to accomplish anything 男人之所以这么做 部分原因
[27:33] is to show off for the women they love. 是想向女人表达他的爱意
[27:35] When they fail, they like to keep it to themselves. 要是他们失败了 他们宁愿闭口不谈
[27:38] I’m gonna tell him 我要告诉他
[27:39] I’m gonna tell him I went to the restaurant 我要告诉他我去过餐厅了
[27:41] and that I know he screwed up. 而且我还知道他搞砸了
[27:43] And that I’m gonna fix it. 我要帮他摆平
[27:46] For god sake, it’s bad enough you cut off his cojones. 看在上帝的份上 你这样打击他更糟糕
[27:48] Now you want to juggle them? 你真要放手一搏吗
[27:50] My husband is in trouble. 我丈夫遇到麻烦了
[27:52] I love him. Shouldn’t I want to help him? 我爱他 难道不该帮他一把吗
[27:54] Well, if you really love him 如果你真的爱他
[27:55] You should help him without letting him know that you did. 那就别让他知道你帮了他
[28:02] Yeah, so in addition to my penthouse, 除去高级住宅
[28:05] I also have a chateau in Switzerland 我还在瑞士拥有一幢城堡
[28:07] and a cottage in the Hamptons. It’s pretty impressive, huh? 在汉普顿斯有一栋别墅 很不错对吧
[28:11] You got a little chocolate on your shirt. 你把巧克力吃到衬衫上了
[28:15] – Damn it! – Here, let me get it. -该死 -过来 我帮你擦
[28:17] No, I can do it! I can do it! 不用 我自己可以 我能行
[28:18] I’d like to do it myself. Thank you very much. 我还是自己擦吧 谢谢
[28:23] I’m sorry. You know, I’ll be neater for you next time. 抱歉 下次见面一定保持整洁
[28:26] Next time? Honey, let’s get real. 下次 我们实话实说吧
[28:28] You’re way too young for me. 你太年轻了
[28:31] I’m two months older than John Rowland. 我比约翰·罗兰还大两个月
[28:36] Well, John Rowland was a mistake. I was lonely. 约翰·罗兰纯属误打误撞 当时我很寂寞
[28:41] You’re not lonely now? 那你现在不寂寞了吗
[28:44] You’ve heard about my divorce? 你知道我离婚了吗
[28:46] You were smart to get rid of Carlos. 跟卡洛斯离婚绝对是明智之举
[28:49] You deserve much better. 他配不上你
[28:50] And let me guess. Now you’re my upgrade? 让我猜猜 你想追我
[28:54] Everybody knows you need someone to take care of you 大家都知道你需要有人照顾
[28:57] and I’m rich now. I can give you anything you want. 我这么有钱 你要什么我都可以满足你
[29:02] Wait a minute. Who says I need someone to take care of me? 等等 谁说我要人照顾
[29:05] My mom. Her friends from the neighborhood. 我妈妈 和她街坊里的好友们
[29:08] They said it was the only reason you stayed with Carlos, 他们说 你之所以跟卡洛斯在一起
[29:11] considering how he treated you. 是因为他宠你
[29:16] Well, they were wrong. Thank you for lunch, Zach. 他们错了 谢谢你的午餐 扎克
[29:20] Wait, Gabrielle. 等等 加布丽尔
[29:23] I’m not that awkward kid that I was before. 我不再是从前的那个问题少年了
[29:27] Can you please just…? Please take me seriously. 能不能请你 认真地考虑一下我
[29:30] I’m sorry. I just can’t. 抱歉 我做不到
[29:33] I’m not gonna give up. 我是不会善罢甘休的
[29:36] Oh, sweetie. I really wish you would. 宝贝 我劝你还是收手吧
[29:47] For God’s sake, Zach! 上帝啊 扎克
[29:48] Don’t hijack a Ferrari if you don’t know how to drive. 不会开车就别劫持法拉利
[29:58] Mr. Gaunt, hi, I’m Lynette Scavo. 冈特先生你好 我是勒奈特·斯加沃
[30:00] My husband is opening the pizzeria right down the block. 我丈夫想在街那头开一家披萨店
[30:03] If it’s about that liquor license, I’m not signing. 要是关于售酒执照 我不会签字的
[30:06] Please. I’ve been at this for hours. 拜托 我为这事花了好几个小时
[30:09] Just hear me out. 请听我说
[30:09] Well, I never could resist a pretty lady. 好吧 我从不拒绝美女的请求
[30:13] – Come on in. – Thank you. -进来吧 -谢谢
[30:17] Did you live in Las Vegas? 你之前住在拉斯维加斯吗
[30:19] I was a croupier for 40 years. 我在那里当了40年的赌场主管
[30:21] As you can see, I had a weakness for showgirls. 我对模特一点免疫力都没有
[30:24] I bet you were quite the player. 我猜你这方面肯定很在行
[30:26] You have no idea. 你不了解
[30:29] Can I top you off there? 倒满吧
[30:30] No thanks. Two’s my limit. 不 谢谢 我最多只能喝两杯
[30:33] Well, suit yourself. 那你自便
[30:35] Look, I understand your concerns about the license. 听我说 我理解你对执照有顾虑
[30:39] Your neighbors had them, too. 你邻居也有这方面的考虑
[30:41] But they signed the waiver once 但在我向他们解释我们是家庭餐厅后
[30:45] I explained to them that this is a family restaurant. 他们很配合地签了弃权书
[30:47] No late nights, no loud music. 不会营业到深夜 没有吵闹的音乐
[30:51] If there’s one thing I learned in Vegas, 我在维加斯学到的最为重要的一点
[30:53] it’s that booze turns most people into noisy jackasses. 就是豪饮会将人们变成大吼大叫的蠢驴
[30:56] And I don’t want them puking on my doorstep. 我不希望有人在我家门阶上呕吐
[30:59] Come on, Harry. You are my last holdout. 别这样哈利 现在就剩你没签了
[31:03] What’s it going to take? Cash? 你想要点什么 钱吗
[31:05] Free pizza for the rest of your life? You name it. 终身免费的披萨吗 尽管提
[31:08] Look, I hate to disappoint a pretty lady, but I’m not signing. 我不愿让漂亮女士失望 但我不会签
[31:14] Harry, 哈利
[31:16] my husband quit his job to start this restaurant. 我丈夫为了经营这家餐厅连工作都辞了
[31:20] And if we can’t sell liquor, 要是我们不能买酒水
[31:22] we can’t make a profit and… 我们就挣不到钱 那样的话
[31:23] Whoa, whoa, whoa, Harry. 喂 喂 哈利
[31:25] – Eyes up here. – I’m sorry. Sorry. -向上看 -抱歉
[31:30] This place is his dream. 那家餐厅就是他的梦想
[31:33] And if he can’t make it work, then it’s just gonna kill him. 要是他失败了 肯定会崩溃
[31:36] And consequently, it’s gonna kill our marriage. 然后 我们的婚姻也危机重重
[31:39] And Harry, what did I say? 哈利 我刚才都说了些什么
[31:41] I know. I don’t mean to be rude. 我知道 但我并没恶意
[31:43] It’s just that my showgirl days were a while ago 只不过我好久没见过模特
[31:47] and I can’t remember the last time 都记不起来我最后一次
[31:48] I laid eyes on a… 见到
[31:50] A beautiful woman’s… bosom. 一个漂亮女人乳房的情形了
[31:59] Really? 是吗
[32:00] Well, what if I were to… 要是我
[32:04] …very briefly refresh your memory? 简短地让你恢复记忆呢
[32:15] – Completely worth it. – Glad you thought so. -绝对值了 -你能这么说我很高兴
[32:29] Come on, baby. Say it one more time for Mommy. 来吧 宝贝 给妈妈再说一遍
[32:33] You can teach him to say whatever you want? 你教什么他都会说吗
[32:35] Yes. These birds are very bright. 是的 这种鸟很聪明
[32:37] I think they’re smarter than people. 我觉得它们比人还聪明
[32:41] Some people, anyway. 至少比某些人聪明
[32:47] Bree! 布里
[32:48] Come in. I just made some lemonade. 快进来 我刚准备了一点柠檬水
[32:57] This isn’t a social call. 我不是为了串门来拜访的
[33:00] We need to talk. 我们需要好好谈谈
[33:02] About what? 谈什么
[33:03] About what it’s going to take 谈谈能让你把这房子卖掉
[33:05] to get you to sell this house and move. 然后搬走的条件
[33:07] Move? Why? 搬走 为什么
[33:09] You’re my husband’s ex-wife. 你是我丈夫的前妻
[33:11] You disappeared so people would think he killed you. 你一失踪 大家都以为他杀了你
[33:14] Does my discomfort really need further explanation? 我还需要再细述我的不安吗
[33:18] – I had no idea you felt this way. – Oh, please. -我不知道你不安 -拜托
[33:22] Orson made it perfectly clear 奥森已经跟你说得很清楚了
[33:24] we don’t want you here. 我们不希望你住在这里
[33:25] OK, now I’m really confused. 我怎么听不明白啊
[33:28] When Orson came by, 奥森今天过来时
[33:29] all he said was, “Welcome to the street,” 跟我说 “欢迎入住本巷”
[33:32] and did I need help unpacking? 还问我需不需要帮忙打点行李
[33:36] That’s not true. 不是这样的
[33:40] You know what? I think I’ve said too much. 也许 我说得太多了
[33:43] How about that lemonade? 喝杯柠檬水吧
[33:47] Ma’am, where would you like this? 女士 这个放哪里
[33:49] Oh, upstairs. I’ll show you. 楼上 我指给你看
[33:53] Here. Drink this. 给 喝一点吧
[33:55] You look a little pale. I’ll be right back. 你脸色不大好 我去去就来
[34:02] Don’t tell Bree. 别告诉布里
[34:06] Don’t tell Bree. 别告诉布里
[35:03] Are you all right? 你没事吧
[35:05] I’m so sorry. I broke a glass. 抱歉 我打碎了一只杯子
[35:08] Don’t worry. I’ll get it. 别担心 我会收拾的
[35:10] Well, OK. 好了
[35:12] I have to go. 我得走了
[35:14] Oh, Bree. Wait. 布里 等等
[35:19] I understand why you might feel a little threatened 我理解你看到我搬到这里
[35:22] about my moving in here. 有种危机感
[35:24] But in time you’ll see I’m perfectly harmless. 但今后你就知道了 我对你没恶意
[35:44] So, how was the mystery date? 神秘约会怎么样
[35:47] Uh… it was fabulous. Thanks for asking. 非常棒 谢谢关心
[35:51] Come on, I want details. Who is he? 来嘛 说说细节 对方是谁
[35:53] Some global financier. 某位国际金融家
[35:56] Saw me on the cover of Paris Match. 在《巴黎竞赛》封面上看到我
[35:58] Good-looking. Just not my type. 长得不错 就是不是我喜欢的那种
[36:00] Really? Because I always thought that you and Zach 是吗 我一直觉得你跟扎克
[36:03] would make a really great couple. 还挺登对
[36:05] You son of a bitch. You were there? 你这个混蛋 你也在吗
[36:08] Parked across the street, laughing my ass off. 我把车停在街对面 差点笑岔了气
[36:11] I can’t believe you followed me! 你居然跟踪我 简直难以想象
[36:14] I thought you were meeting a psycho killer for lunch. 我以为你要跟变态杀手共进午餐
[36:17] I was worried. 我担心你
[36:18] At least they brought out the crayons and children’s menus. 还好他们拿出蜡笔跟儿童套餐菜单
[36:22] All right. Off my porch. 够了 离开我家门廊
[36:24] OK, but don’t forget, you asked me to watch your back. 行 别忘了 是你让我保护你的
[36:29] Yeah, yeah, about that, 是啊 关于那个
[36:30] I’m installing an alarm system tomorrow, 我明天就要安装警报系统了
[36:32] So I’m not going to need you to look after me anymore. 所以我不再需要你的照看
[36:38] – Gabby, I don’t mind. – I mind. -加布 我不介意的 -我介意
[36:40] We’re divorced. 我们离婚了
[36:42] I can’t keep running to you every time I get scared. 我不可能每次一害怕就去找你
[36:44] I want to be the kind of woman who can take care of herself. 我希望我能照顾好自己
[36:49] Well, good for you. 那好吧
[36:57] I’m still right down the block. 我就在街那边
[37:00] So if you do need me… 如果你真的需要我
[37:02] I won’t. 不会了
[37:04] But thank you. 但谢谢
[37:17] – You’re home early. – I’m celebrating. -今天这么早 -回家庆祝一下
[37:20] We got our liquor license today. 我们拿到售酒执照了
[37:23] – Really? That’s great. – Yeah. -是吗 太好了 -对
[37:24] Andrew said he went all over the neighborhood 安德鲁说他跑遍了所有街坊
[37:26] And get signatures. 拿到了签名
[37:28] Good for him. 办事挺利索
[37:29] But I think he’s lying. 但我觉得他在说谎
[37:32] I think somebody else got the signatures. 我感觉另有其人
[37:34] OK, let’s say, just for the sake of argument, 好吧 免得为此事起冲突
[37:38] that someone else did. 的确另有其人
[37:39] Someone who clearly loves you very much. 那人肯定很爱你
[37:42] What’s wrong with that? 有什么问题吗
[37:43] Nothing. Nothing. 没什么 没事
[37:44] Order has been restored in the universe. 宇宙又恢复了原有的秩序
[37:46] You saved the day. I’m a loser. 你拯救了世界 我是个失败者
[37:49] Oh, come on, Tom. 别这样 汤姆
[37:51] I tried for two months to get that waiver signed. 我花了两个月都搞不定弃权证书
[37:54] You did it in one day. Like I said… 结果你一天就摆平了 就像我先前所说
[37:57] You can’t drown in self-pity just because I helped you 你犯不着因为我帮了你一个小忙
[38:00] with one tiny little thing. 就在那里唉声叹气
[38:02] OK, but if I tell you that the plumbing’s not up to code. 好吧 要是我说管道还没有通
[38:06] We have termites and the chairs won’t be there 店里有白蚁 椅子要在
[38:07] until after we open, can I drown in self-pity? 开张后才到货 我怎么能不唉声叹气
[38:11] Why haven’t you told me about all of this? 你之前怎么没跟我说
[38:14] Because I wanted to accomplish something on my own. 因为我想独自做成一件事
[38:17] I’m the man. I shouldn’t have to run to my wife to bail me out. 我是个男人 不该叫我妻子帮我善后
[38:21] Gambling with our life savings and not asking for help 把我们的生活积蓄当赌注 孤注一掷
[38:25] doesn’t make you a man, 根本不是一个男人的表现
[38:28] it makes you an idiot. 倒像是蠢货的作为
[38:29] Come on, Tom. For God sakes, 汤姆 看在上帝的份上
[38:31] we are a team. 我们是一个团队
[38:32] That restaurant is a huge undertaking. 餐厅是一项浩大的工程
[38:34] No one could do it alone. 没人可以独自搞定
[38:35] You don’t ask me for help with your ad campaigns. 你做广告的时候不也没找我商量嘛
[38:38] I don’t have to! 没必要
[38:40] You’re always giving it to me. 你都把信息传达给我了
[38:42] Inspiring me. Remember the mouthwash jingle? 给我灵感 还记得漱口水的广告词吗
[38:45] You came up with the hook. 是你想的创意
[38:47] And what about the Bartlett campaign? 还有上次西洋梨竞投
[38:49] Would I have ever come up with tango dancing fleas? 我怎么可能想得出跳着探戈的跳蚤
[38:51] All you. 都是你的功劳
[38:52] There’s nothing that I’ve accomplished that 我没有哪件事情
[38:55] I could have done without your help. 是不在你的帮助下完成的
[38:57] OK, fine. I help, we’re a team. 好吧 我帮过你 我们是一支团队嘛
[38:59] Just don’t hit me again. 别打我就行
[39:02] So, tomorrow, first thing, we’ll fix the plumbing, 明天的首要事情 就是修理水管
[39:04] We’ll call an exterminator, we’ll rent some chairs 打电话叫人来杀虫 去租些椅子回来
[39:07] and we will open on time 按时开张
[39:09] and it’ll be a glorious success 在我的帮助下
[39:11] that you will have achieved with my help. 你将获得完满的成功
[39:15] – OK? – OK. -行吗 -行
[39:20] Tonight I’m going to slap on some sex perfume 我马上去涂点情趣香水
[39:23] You’re gonna get naked 你赶紧脱衣服
[39:24] and then we’re gonna see who the man is. 然后看看谁更厉害
[39:28] – God, I hope it’s me. – Oh, I’m sure it will be. -上帝 希望是我 -当然是你
[39:39] Hey, Mom. What’re you doing out here? 妈妈 你坐在这干嘛
[39:47] OK, here’s the thing. 听我说
[39:49] Don’t worry. I’m not going to get mad. Just sit down. 别担心 我不发火 坐下
[40:00] You know what upset me the most? 你知道我最失望的是什么吗
[40:03] That you didn’t trust me enough to tell me the truth. 你居然不信任我 没跟我说实话
[40:07] I tried to. You freaked out. 我是想说来着 但你失控了
[40:09] Well, of course I freaked out. I’m a parent. 我当然会失控 为人父母嘛
[40:13] You know, we hope that our children 做父母的真希望孩子
[40:15] will wait to have sex until after we’re dead. 能等到我们死了之后再做爱
[40:19] And you wonder why I went to Edie. 你想知道为什么我去找伊迪
[40:21] OK, that’s the other thing. 那是另一码事
[40:22] That cannot happen anymore. 不会有下次了
[40:25] You and I have always had an amazing relationship. 我们母女关系一直很好
[40:30] Let’s not mess it up now. 别伤了我们的母女情
[40:33] OK. I’m sorry. 抱歉
[40:40] Look, I know you think I’m too young, 我知道你觉得我还太年轻
[40:43] but Austin and I are in love. 但我跟奥斯丁真心相爱
[40:48] Yeah. Um… 对
[40:52] About that… 关于这方面
[41:00] God, I just wish there was a pill 上帝 真希望这药片
[41:02] you could take to protect your heart. 能让你免于伤心
[41:05] What do you mean? 什么意思
[41:09] Honey, I was over at Edie’s today 宝贝 我今天去伊迪家
[41:13] and I walked in the door… 一进屋
[41:17] Yes, I need to speak to my husband. 对 我找我丈夫
[41:21] Yes, there is. 对 有事
[41:23] Would you please ask him to come home 能不能拜托你跟他说
[41:26] as early as possible tonight? 叫他今晚尽早回家
[41:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:33] It’s a dangerous world. 这是一个危险的世界
[41:39] So we all look for protection. 我们都在寻求庇护
[41:44] And whether we find it in the arms of our mother, 不论是在母亲的臂弯中
[41:52] or at the end of a jagged blade. 或是手持锋利刀具时
[41:59] In the kiss of our sweetheart, 在爱侣的亲吻下
[42:06] or at the end of a barrel, 还是捧着枪托时
[42:09] we do what we have to to feel safe. 我们尽力保护自己
[42:15] Because we know somewhere in the world… 因为我们知道这世上
[42:24] … there are those who would do us harm. 有人谋害我们
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme