Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] I will love her like she is my own. 我会视她如己出
[00:06] Lynette made a promise. 勒奈特作出承诺
[00:08] His wife goes missing, his mistress turns up dead? 他老婆失踪 情妇被杀
[00:11] I can’t believe that Orson could do such a thing. 我不敢相信奥森会做这种事
[00:13] Mike got arrested. 麦克遭到逮捕
[00:15] Oh, thank God. 感谢上帝
[00:15] A friendship hit the rocks. 一段友谊就此触礁
[00:17] I am not playing with a woman 我才不要跟这女人一起玩
[00:18] that will let Mike take the fall for her psycho husband. 一个由着麦克当她变态老公的替罪羊的女人
[00:21] Susan made a deal. 苏珊应许了一份交易
[00:22] I’ll hire the best lawyer in town 我会为他聘请本镇最好的辩护律师
[00:24] on one condition. You can’t see him anymore. 但有一个条件 你别再见他了
[00:26] And the missing wife returned. 失踪的妻子回来了
[00:28] Hello, Alma. 你好 阿尔玛
[00:34] To understand the journey of Alma Hodge, 阿尔玛·霍吉的故事
[00:37] you first need to know how it started. 必须从头讲起
[00:41] It began the day she wed Orson Hodge, 一开始 她嫁给了奥森·霍吉
[00:44] a man she had tricked into marriage by getting pregnant. 一个被她”指腹骗婚”的男人
[00:50] Alma was confident 阿尔玛信心满满
[00:52] that as their family grew, 相信家庭新成员的降生
[00:53] Orson’s feelings for her would grow as well. 将唤起奥森对她的爱意
[00:57] But then something went wrong, 但后来事态急转直下
[01:00] and the baby she had been counting on never came. 她期待的宝贝没保住
[01:05] So Alma found herself married to a man 随后阿尔玛发觉她的丈夫
[01:09] who seemed to despise her. 眼里似乎完全没有她
[01:13] Still, Alma hoped things would get better. 但阿尔玛仍旧希望会有转机
[01:17] Mama loves her baby. Does the baby love Mama? 妈妈爱宝宝 宝宝也爱妈妈吗
[01:21] Until the day she discovered Orson was having an affair. 直到发现奥森的婚外情
[01:27] And Alma realized 阿尔玛才意识到
[01:29] the only way she’d ever get her husband to appreciate her 唯一能令她丈夫回心转意的方式
[01:32] was to leave him… immediately. 就是赶紧离开他
[01:47] If you don’t get back in your cage right now, 你要是不马上飞回笼子
[01:50] I’m going to have to leave you behind! Please. 我就不带你走 拜托
[02:14] – Going somewhere? – I’m staying at a motel tonight. -你要出去吗 -我今晚住汽车旅馆
[02:20] – Why? – I don’t have time to discuss it. -为什么 -我没功夫跟你解释
[02:22] – I’m late for the bus. – All right. -我快赶不上巴士了 -那好吧
[02:36] I’m going away because… 我离开是因为
[02:38] – I know you’re having an affair. – I see. -我知道你外面有人了 -我明白了
[02:43] Aren’t you even gonna deny it? 你都没打算否认吗
[02:47] On the contrary, I want to shout it from the rooftops. 恰恰相反 我真想向全世界大声宣告
[02:50] For the first time in my life, I’m actually in love. 我人生中总算遇见真爱了
[02:53] How could you say that to me? I’m your wife! 你怎么能对我这样讲 我是你的妻子啊
[02:58] We both know why we got married. 你我心知肚明 咱俩结婚
[03:00] And it had nothing to do with affection. 与爱毫无关系
[03:04] So you don’t care if I go? 所以我走了你也无所谓吗
[03:07] No. 对
[03:13] Wait! This isn’t what’s supposed to happen! 等等 事情不应该是这个样子
[03:16] You should be begging me to stay with you. 我原以为你会求我留下
[03:19] I deserve to be happy, Alma. So do you. 我有权获得幸福 你也是 阿尔玛
[03:21] And we’re clearly not gonna find that together. 很明显我们在一起永远不会幸福
[03:24] Orson, no! 不 奥森
[03:26] It was at that moment Alma realized 那一刻 阿尔玛才明白
[03:30] it wasn’t enough to leave her husband. 一走了之根本挽回不了丈夫的心
[03:33] He had to be punished. 他必须受到惩罚
[03:38] Yes, this was the journey of Alma Hodge. 是的 阿尔玛·霍吉展开了她的复仇之旅
[03:43] Bree Hodge? I’m Alma Hodge. 你是布里·霍吉吗 我是阿尔玛·霍吉
[03:46] I believe we have someone in common. 我想我们嫁给了同一个人
[03:52] And it wasn’t over yet. 游戏刚刚开始
[04:38] There is a time of day all housewives look forward to. 每天主妇们都期待着黄金时段
[04:43] It occurs just after the chores have been completed 一般是家务完成后
[04:46] and right before the children come home from school. 或是孩子放学前
[04:52] It’s a time for good friends to get together, 此时此刻 好友围坐一团
[04:56] have a cup of coffee, 喝杯咖啡
[04:57] and exchange gossip about the other good friends 畅谈各种朋友的八卦
[05:01] who couldn’t make it that day. 主人公常常是缺席的那位
[05:03] Bree let Orson move back in. 布里让奥森搬回来了
[05:07] – You’re kidding. When? – Yesterday. -开玩笑吧 什么时候的事 -昨天
[05:09] I’m so disappointed in her. 我对她太失望了
[05:11] Well, the police did arrest Mike. 警察的确把麦克带走了
[05:13] I know you think he’s innocent, 我知道你相信麦克是无辜的
[05:15] but you can understand why Bree’s feelings have changed. 但你也该理解布里为何转变心意
[05:18] Well, mine haven’t. 可我转不过来
[05:19] And I know something that Bree probably doesn’t. 我打听到一些布里不知道的事情
[05:27] When Orson was 17, he spent time in a mental institution. 奥森17岁那年 曾接受过精神治疗
[05:31] How did you find that out? 你怎么知道的
[05:33] I snuck into his office and rifled through his things. 我潜入他的办公室 偷偷探到的
[05:37] Of course you did. 你可真干得出来
[05:38] It doesn’t prove he’d anything to do with Monique’s murder. 这跟他是否谋杀莫妮可并无关联啊
[05:42] No, but it’s a piece of the puzzle. 是这么说 但这也是一个线索
[05:44] I mean, he did have an affair with her. 他们俩确实有私情
[05:46] And when you combine that with the fact 再结合一下
[05:48] that his first wife went missing… 他第一任妻子失踪一事
[05:54] So you’re Alma. Where have you been all this time? 你就是阿尔玛 这么长时间你到哪去了
[05:58] In Canada. My aunt lives there. 去加拿大跟我姑姑住一块
[06:00] Well, you should have told someone. 你走之前应该打个招呼的
[06:02] People thought you were dead. 大家都以为你死了
[06:04] Some even thought that Orson killed you. 有人甚至说你被奥森杀死了
[06:06] Well, that’s sort of what I wanted them to think. 这正合我意
[06:09] That’s why I left my bird behind and only took cash, 所以我才不带鸟 就拿点现金
[06:11] so they couldn’t trace me through my credit cards. 这样信用卡就不会透露我的行踪了
[06:14] So you deliberately framed Orson? 你想故意诬陷奥森吗
[06:17] I’m not saying it was my finest hour. 虽说这段日子并非我最好的时光
[06:19] But you have to understand, Orson hurt me very badly. 但我告诉你 奥森伤透了我的心
[06:23] He cheated on me. 他背着我在外面乱搞
[06:25] Yes, I know, with Monique Polier. 我知道 情妇是莫妮可·波利耶
[06:27] And I thought if I disappeared, 所以我想要是我失踪了
[06:30] she’d get scared and leave him, 她一害怕然后离开他
[06:32] like he left me. 就像他离开我那样
[06:34] Isn’t jealousy awful? 嫉妒是不是很可怕
[06:35] So why have you come back? 那你为何又回来了
[06:38] I found this fantastic therapist. 我找到一位好医生
[06:40] He told me that by holding on to my anger, 他告诉我 独自在一旁生闷气
[06:43] I was really hurting myself, which was hard to deny. 其实是在伤害自己 他说得对
[06:46] I mean, hello, I’m here in Winnipeg with a deaf aunt 在温尼伯跟一个聋姑姑住一起
[06:49] and no credit. 又没有生活来源
[06:51] So I thought…it’s time to make amends. 所以我想 是时候讨回公道了
[06:55] Darling, Mrs. McLean canceled, 亲爱的 麦克林夫人的预约取消了
[06:58] so I’m free for lunch. 我回来吃午饭
[07:01] Um, actually, we have a guest. 家里来客人了
[07:04] Hello, Orson. 你好啊 奥森
[07:07] Oh, hello. 你好
[07:10] So, what is it with you and redheads? 你跟鹦鹉处得怎样
[07:19] I hope you don’t mind me springing this picnic on you. 这顿从天而降的野餐没吓到你吧
[07:22] I figured it’d be more fun than some restaurant. 这比去餐馆有趣多了
[07:24] Are you kidding? What could be more romantic? 你说真的吗 还有什么比这更浪漫的呢
[07:28] Back off, you son of a bitch! 混蛋 滚开
[07:31] More wine? 再来点酒吧
[07:33] Yes, keep it coming. 好的 斟满
[07:35] Hello? 你好
[07:37] Hey, hey! Who’s the dork? 你身边的呆瓜是谁啊
[07:39] – Carlos? – What’s with that cap? -卡洛斯 -那个戴帽子的家伙是谁
[07:42] Extra, extra, read all about it! 号外 号外 头条新闻啊
[07:45] Where the hell are you? 你在哪呢
[07:54] – What are you doing at Mike’s house? – I live here. -你坐在麦克家干嘛 -我住这啊
[07:56] You live there? Since when? 住那里 什么时候的事
[07:58] My car’s been in the driveway for three weeks. 我的车停在他家门口都三个星期了
[08:00] Even you can’t be that self-absorbed. 你居然都没发现
[08:04] Well, as you can see, 当然 正如你所见
[08:07] I have more pleasant things to focus on. 我忙着逍遥快活呗
[08:10] When are you gonna tell Jimmy Olsen 你几时对吉米·奥森摊牌
[08:12] you hate picnics? 告诉他你恨死野餐了
[08:13] I’m gonna hang up now. 我要挂了
[08:16] So where were we? 刚刚说到哪了
[08:18] Your ex-husband moved in across the street? 你前夫居然搬到街对面了
[08:23] What’s that gonna be like? 这感觉像什么
[08:27] – Yeah? – Are you gonna kiss him? -请说 -你要亲他吗
[08:29] That’s right, Carlos. 当然 卡洛斯
[08:31] We have had some problems 家里几个浣熊玩具
[08:33] with raccoons getting into the trash. 被我扔到垃圾桶了
[08:35] So why don’t you just put a lid on it? 你帮忙把桶盖盖上好吗
[08:44] OK, they’re here. Now listen, stand up, 他们到了 听我说 站一排
[08:47] Kayla has been through a lot. 凯拉之前经历了很多事
[08:49] So when she walks in the door 等下她走进门时
[08:50] I want you to make her feel welcome. 我希望你们能热烈欢迎她
[08:51] Give her a hug and be really nice. 给她一个拥抱 对她热情点
[08:53] I’m giving her my room. How much nicer do I have to be? 我把房间都让给她了 还要多热情
[08:56] Well, nicer than that, 反正更热情一点
[08:58] or she’s gonna get all your toys too. 不然把你们所有玩具都送她
[09:00] Hey, hey, look who I found wandering around the airport. 大家看看 我在机场找到谁了
[09:05] Hi, Kayla! We missed you! 凯拉 我们好想你
[09:07] We’re so glad you’re here. 看到你回来真好
[09:13] OK, boys. 孩子们
[09:21] Good. Yeah. OK, so give her some room. 好了 给她留点空间
[09:25] Hey, wow, look, are those presents for Kayla? 哇塞 这些都是送给凯拉的吗
[09:28] – Yes, they are. – Hey, look at that. -对 -看看这个
[09:32] Preston gave you a harmonica. Isn’t that cool? 普雷斯顿送的口琴 多棒啊
[09:34] Harriet the Spy. Sounds mysterious. 《小侦探哈里特》 很有意思哦
[09:37] Thanks. 谢谢
[09:42] – And what did you get her, Porter? – A video game. -波特你送什么呢 -电游
[09:46] – But I get to play it whenever I want. – Porter! -但我想玩时要给我 -波特
[09:52] You know what? I got you something too. 我也为你准备了一份礼物
[09:56] This is Nellie. 她叫内莉
[10:00] My grandma gave her to me when I was little, 小时候我奶奶送给我的
[10:03] and I was hoping you could take care of her for me. 希望你能帮我照顾她
[10:08] Thanks. 谢谢
[10:13] Hey, why don’t you take your stuff and go upstairs 要不你把东西都拿上楼
[10:15] and get ready for lunch. I’ll make some chili. 然后下来吃午餐 我做了红辣椒哦
[10:18] – OK, Daddy. – OK, baby. -好的 爸爸 -一言为定 宝贝
[10:23] Honey, that was so sweet to give her your doll. 宝贝 把你娃娃送给她 太温馨了
[10:29] She didn’t seem that knocked out by it. 她好像不大喜欢
[10:31] Well, just give her some time. She’ll come around. 给她一点时间 她会好起来
[10:34] – It’s a tough adjustment. – OK. -需要假以时日 -好的
[10:47] I must say, Bree, 布里 我不得不说
[10:49] I don’t know when I’ve tasted such moist pound cake. 我从未吃过口感如此细腻的镑饼
[10:53] Sour cream. 诀窍是酸奶油
[11:02] So whatever happened to my parrot? 我的鹦鹉后来怎么样了
[11:05] I set it free. 我把它放了
[11:08] Orson, they don’t fare well in the wild. 奥森 它们在野外是不能生存的
[11:10] You should have sold her. 你应该把她卖了
[11:11] For God’s sake, Alma, who cares about the damn bird. 老天 阿尔玛 谁还管那只该死的鸟
[11:14] You set me up! 你害死我了
[11:17] Why don’t I wrap up a piece of this pound cake 要不我给你包一点磅饼
[11:19] for you to enjoy later? 你待会儿吃吧
[11:23] Do you have any idea what you put me through? 你知不知道你把我害成什么样
[11:26] You almost ruined my life. 你差点把我一生都毁了
[11:27] You’ve rebounded nicely. Bree’s lovely. 但你很快振作了 布里很漂亮
[11:30] Don’t change the subject. 别扯开话题
[11:31] You put me through a lot, too, Orson. 你也让我受了不少苦 奥森
[11:34] But I forgave you. 但我原谅你了
[11:35] Can’t we just put this behind us? 我们不能摒弃前嫌吗
[11:37] And that’s all you’ve come back for? 你回来就是为了这个
[11:39] – Closure? – Of course. What else? -做个了结吗 -当然了 还能有什么
[11:46] I’m out of lipstick. Can I borrow yours? 我的唇膏用完了 能借你的用用吗
[11:48] Sure. 当然
[11:51] – Cherry Berry? – Austin likes the way it tastes. -樱桃梅子味 -奥斯丁喜欢这味道
[11:54] Oh, I so did not need to know that. 我可不想知道这个
[11:57] So, where’re you going? 你去哪儿
[11:59] Down to the jailhouse to talk to Mike. 去监狱看麦克
[12:01] But didn’t you tell Ian you wouldn’t see him anymore? 你不是向伊恩保证不再见他了吗
[12:04] Yeah, but somebody’s got to tell him about his new lawyer. 没错 但总得有人告诉他新律师的消息吧
[12:08] The guy’ll show up and he’s gonna go, “Who the hell is he?” 不然律师出现时 麦克还会摸不清头脑呢
[12:11] Ian gets that. 伊恩会理解的
[12:14] Besides, why would it be a big deal? 再说了 没什么大不了的
[12:17] Mike and I are over. 麦克和我结束了
[12:19] I was just wondering, because, you know, 我只是很费解 因为…
[12:22] you’re putting on lipstick to go to a prison. 你去监狱居然还擦唇膏
[12:28] Thank you for clearing things up. 谢谢你来澄清事实
[12:30] Oh, well, it was the least I could do. 这是我能尽的绵薄之力
[12:34] Orson, I’m truly sorry for the pain I’ve caused. 奥森 对你造成的困扰真是抱歉
[12:37] And if there’s anything else I can do… 如果有别的事需要我…
[12:43] Actually, there is. 其实 正好有
[12:44] I’d love it if you could join us for dinner this weekend. 这个周末 我希望你能和我们共进晚餐
[12:47] There are some friends that I’m just… 有几个朋友 我…
[12:50] …dying for you to meet. 迫不及待地想介绍给你
[13:01] – You got me a lawyer? – Yeah. And he is fantastic. -你给我请了个律师 -没错 他非常厉害
[13:04] You cannot believe the scum he has gotten off. 你不敢相信他帮了多少人渣摆脱罪名
[13:08] Not that you’re scum. 不是说你是人渣
[13:11] But if you were, you’d be sitting pretty. 即使你是 也是个很帅的人渣
[13:14] I’m paying you back every penny. 一分一厘我都会还你的
[13:16] Well, you know, we’ll figure that out later. 这些嘛 以后再说
[13:19] I can’t believe 真不敢相信
[13:21] I just listened to all that stuff Edie told me about you. 我居然听信了伊迪关于你的说辞
[13:23] Turns out you’re the only one standing by me. 原来 只有你为我着想
[13:28] You’re a good friend, Susan. 苏珊 你真是个好朋友
[13:34] Yeah, about that… 说到这个…
[13:36] It’s Ian. 是伊恩帮你的
[13:38] He’s not crazy about me spending time with my ex. 他不愿意看到我仍然和前任有交往
[13:41] Even an ex who doesn’t remember dating you? 即使前任对情史已失忆也不行吗
[13:47] I remember, and I guess that’s enough for him. 可我记得 这就够了
[13:52] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[13:56] Well, I can’t say that I blame him. 这也难怪他
[14:05] – You take care of yourself, Mike. – You too, Susan. -麦克 保重 -你也是 苏珊
[14:22] Dinner’s ready. 晚餐好了
[14:23] Kayla, I made your favorite tacos. 凯拉 我做了你最喜欢的炸玉米饼
[14:29] – Here you go. – Where’s my daddy? -吃吧 -我爸爸呢
[14:32] Oh, sorry, sweetheart, he’s working late, 抱歉了甜心 他还在忙
[14:35] trying to get the restaurant ready. 正在收拾餐馆呢
[14:37] Oh, lovely, Parker. Go wash your hands. Go on. 亲爱的 帕克 去洗手 去吧
[14:42] – Kayla, where you going? – To watch TV. -凯拉你去哪 -看电视
[14:46] Oh, sweetie, we don’t watch TV during dinner. 宝贝 吃饭的时候不能看电视的
[14:48] But my show is on. 但我喜欢的节目开始了
[14:50] Well, I’m sorry, those are the rules. 抱歉了 这是规矩
[14:53] My mommy let me. 我妈都让我看
[15:00] Just this once. 下不为例
[15:10] OK, OK, I know what you’re thinking, 是的 我知道你们在想什么
[15:12] but Kayla’s going through a hard time right now. 但凯拉现在心情很不好
[15:15] Come and sit down. 过来坐下
[15:16] Letting her watch TV is like 让她看电视就像是
[15:18] me letting you eat ice cream when you’re sick. 在你们生病时 我让你们吃冰激凌
[15:22] But she’s not sick. 可她没病啊
[15:23] Well, that’s true, but she’s sad. 的确 但她很伤心
[15:26] I’m sad I can’t watch TV. 我伤心时 怎么不能看电视啊
[15:29] Eat your tacos. 吃你们的玉米饼
[15:40] – Whoa, whoa! Sit your butts down. – It’s not fair! -都给我坐下 -不公平
[15:44] I don’t care. We have rules. 我不管 规矩是规矩
[15:46] – Well, she gets to. – She is special. -凭什么她可以看 -她有特殊情况
[15:48] Now, sit down. Come on. 坐下 快
[15:53] – Does she get dessert too? – Of course I do. -那她也能吃甜点吗 -当然可以
[16:03] What an amazing documentary. 这部纪录片真是太棒了
[16:05] You know, I read the director shot over 400 hours of film. 我知道这导演拍了400小时以上的电影
[16:08] Really? I only counted half that. 真的啊 我怎么只记得一半
[16:12] – I get it. You pick the next one. – OK. -我懂了 下场电影你来选 -好
[16:19] Look at you! Who knew you were such a romantic? 看你啊 你怎么这么浪漫呢
[16:23] Actually, I… I didn’t send them. 其实…不是我送的
[16:28] You didn’t? 不是你
[16:32] null 在遥远的地方 爱着你…
[16:33] So who’s making me look bad? 这位让我难堪的人是谁
[16:36] Uh… there’s no signature. 没署名
[16:41] – I’m sorry. This is kind of awkward. – No, hey, -抱歉 让你难堪了 -没有
[16:44] I don’t care who worships you from afar… 我不在乎谁在遥远的地方爱着你
[16:48] …as long as I get to do it up close. 只要我能在你身边就行
[16:53] That’s sweet that you’re not jealous. 你不嫉妒真好
[16:57] Carlos would have hit the roof if some guy sent me… 如果有人送我这个 卡洛斯要把房顶都掀了
[17:06] Would you excuse me a minute? 失陪一下好吗
[17:18] Nice try, Carlos. 卡洛斯 这招不错啊
[17:20] Don’t act innocent. You know you sent me these flowers. 别装无辜 就是你送我这些花的
[17:26] Why would I get you flowers? 为什么我要送你花
[17:27] To sabotage my new relationship. 破坏我的新恋情呗
[17:32] With Picnic Boy? What do I care if you go out with him? 你说野餐男啊 我在乎个什么
[17:34] You care. First you move across the street, 你就在乎 首先你搬到街对面来住
[17:37] and then, earlier today, I catch you spying on me 然后 今天白天 我看到你盯我梢
[17:40] I was not spying. I was mocking you. 我没在盯梢 而是在嘲笑你
[17:43] – You need to move on, Carlos. – I have moved on. -卡洛斯 你得向前看了 -我已经向前看了
[17:46] You’re the one talking to your ex in the middle of a date. 是你在约会过程中谈论你的前夫
[17:49] – Is he that boring? – Bill is not boring. -他很无聊吗 -比尔才不无聊
[17:51] He is vibrant. 他很有活力
[17:55] – And sexy. – And yet, here you are. -而且性感 -可你还是来找我了
[18:27] She threw your doll in the trash? 她把你的洋娃娃扔到垃圾桶里了
[18:31] No, first she ripped off its arms, stuffed it with chili, 不是 她先扯下它的胳膊 塞满了辣椒
[18:35] then she threw it in the trash. 然后才扔到垃圾桶里
[18:38] So, what did you do? 你都做了些什么
[18:40] Nothing. 什么都没做啊
[18:42] And this is after you let her watch TV during dinner? 而且你已经让她吃饭时看电视了
[18:45] Well, I didn’t know what else to do. 我不知道我还能怎么办
[18:48] I’m trying to win over 我在努力赢得
[18:49] a little girl who clearly doesn’t want a new mother. 一个不想要后妈的小女孩的心
[18:52] Well, I guess giving her special treatment 我想 给她特殊待遇
[18:56] isn’t gonna solve anything. 解决不了任何问题
[18:57] You know what might solve something? 你知道有什么可以解决问题吗
[19:02] If you were home once in a while. 你在家就好了
[19:04] You’re the one she listens to. 她听你的话
[19:05] I am trying to open up a restaurant. 我在准备开餐馆呢
[19:07] Our life savings is riding on this thing. 我们一生的积蓄都花在上面了
[19:10] – I know, I know. – You know what? -我知道 -知道吗
[19:13] I don’t want you to be afraid to take a firm hand with Kayla. 我不希望你害怕向凯拉进行家教
[19:16] She’s part of our family now. 她现在是我们家的一份子
[19:20] And you know what that means. 你知道我的意思
[19:23] Yeah. I should treat her as badly as I treat my own children. 是啊 我对她得像对亲生孩子一样严苛
[19:27] Exactly. 完全正确
[19:41] Sorry. Um… 对不起
[19:43] I’m not sure I’m ready for that yet. 我还没准备好呢
[19:47] That’s cool. 没事
[19:49] Can’t blame me for trying, you know. 我就想试试
[19:54] Austin, you know I want to. It’s just… 奥斯丁 你知道我也想 只是…
[19:57] Hey, don’t sweat it. 别担心
[19:59] If you’re not ready, you’re not ready. 没准备好就算了
[20:07] So he didn’t pressure you at all? What a great guy. 他没逼你啊 多好的人啊
[20:10] I know. I’m so lucky. 我知道 上辈子修来的
[20:12] Underneath all that bad-boy posturing, he’s a real gentleman. 他坏男孩的外表下是个绅士
[20:16] Wow. You’re not only a virgin, you think like one. 你不但身体是个处女 想法也是处女
[20:20] Beat it, eavesdropper! 去死吧 偷听鬼
[20:23] No, wait. Um… 不 等等
[20:25] What did you mean by that? 你什么意思
[20:27] Well, uh, guys need sex. All right? It’s basic science. 男人需要性 懂吗 基本常识
[20:31] So, if he’s not getting it from you, 所以 如果他在你身上得不到
[20:33] he’ll end up getting it somewhere else. 就会去别的地方采花的
[20:36] You’re a moron. Not all guys pressure girls for sex. 你个白痴 不是所有男人都想着上女人的
[20:39] Yeah, gay guys don’t. But Austin’s not gay. 是啊 同性恋不会 但奥斯丁是直男
[20:42] Not even after three beers. 灌了三杯酒都掰不弯
[20:47] Don’t ask. 当我没说
[20:49] So, what’s your point? 你到底啥意思
[20:52] If a guy has to wait too long to see you naked, 如果男人等不及你脱下衣裳
[20:55] he’ll end up seeing you as a friend. 他就只会把你当朋友看了
[20:58] Again, science. 这又是基本常识
[21:02] Don’t listen to him. You hold on to your virginity. 别听他的 继续守贞吧
[21:05] If Austin won’t wait, he doesn’t deserve you. 奥斯丁要是等不及 他就根本配不上你
[21:07] I just don’t want to lose him. 我只是不想失去他
[21:10] It’s better than losing your self-respect. 总比失去自尊好啊
[21:12] Take it from a girl who’s 你还是听我这个
[21:14] known at school as “Little Miss Van de Tramp.” 被称为”小荡范德坎普”的女孩的话吧
[21:16] – I thought you made that up. – Only because it was nicer -不是你自封的吗 -是因为这名字
[21:19] than the other names they were calling me. 比他们起的其它外号好听多了
[21:29] I really appreciate you donating this stuff. 我真的很感激你能捐献这些
[21:32] Anything for a good cause. 要多多行善嘛
[21:34] Everyone at the shelter’s gonna be so excited. 收容所内估计要开心死了
[21:36] To you and me, these are just a bunch of old clothes, 对你我而言 这只不过是些旧衣服
[21:39] but to a homeless woman… 但是对一个无家可归的女人来讲
[21:42] …it’s a chance for her to feel pretty again. 简直就是她们重获美丽的机会
[21:45] You OK? 你还好吗
[21:47] – What? – I asked if you’re OK. -什么 -我说你还好吗
[21:49] You seem kind of distracted. 你有点心不在焉啊
[21:52] I am fine. Yes. 我没事
[21:54] I just remembered, today’s my mother’s birthday. 就是突然记起 今天是我妈妈的生日
[21:57] Can we stop by the florist on the way to the shelter? 我们可以在路边的花店停一下吗
[22:00] Yeah. 可以
[22:05] Detective Ridley? My name is Susan Mayer. 瑞德里探长吗 我是苏珊·梅尔
[22:07] And I’m calling to drop a dime on someone. 我想举报某人
[22:11] That’s the expression, right? 这种措辞没问题吧
[22:13] Yes, ma’am. You’ve got the lingo down pat. 没有 女士 行话是这么讲
[22:16] Good. Uh… his name is Orson Hodge, 很好 此人名叫奥森·霍吉
[22:20] and he had an affair with the woman 他跟麦克·德尔非诺案里的死者
[22:22] that you think Mike Delfino killed. 搞婚外情
[22:24] Monique Polier? Are you sure? 莫妮可·波利耶 你确定吗
[22:27] Because Mr. Hodge saw her body in the morgue. 因为霍吉先生在太平间见到死者尸体时
[22:29] – He acted like he didn’t know her. – Well, he does. -似乎并不不认识她 -他认得她
[22:32] So he’s pretending he didn’t. 他只是假装跟她不认识
[22:34] That’s suspicious, right? 很可疑 不是吗
[22:37] Oh, can you hold on? 你能等我一下吗
[22:40] – Hello? – Susan, hi, it’s Bree. -你好 -苏珊 我是布里
[22:42] Bree! Uh… hi. 布里 你好呀
[22:46] Can you hold on a second? 能等我一下吗
[22:48] It’s Orson’s wife! 奥森妻子打来电话
[22:49] She can’t know I called you. 我举报这事 不能让她知道
[22:51] How about you don’t tell her? 别跟她提就行
[22:52] Right. Sorry. 好 抱歉
[22:55] I’m new to this whole snitch thing. Hold on, OK? 告发这事我还真不在行 等我一下好吗
[23:00] Bree, hi. Sorry about that. 布里 真不好意思
[23:02] Damn telemarketer. 该死的电话推销
[23:04] So, what can I do for you? 你有什么事情吗
[23:06] I just feel really awful about our fight, 对于那天吵架的事我很过意不去
[23:08] and I think it’s time for an apology. 所以打电话向你道歉
[23:11] Oh, Bree. 布里
[23:13] I am so relieved. 你这么说我真高兴
[23:16] Would you join Orson and me for dinner tomorrow night? 你明天能来我家跟我们夫妇共进晚餐吗
[23:22] Sure. 好的
[23:23] Good, I’ll see you at 8:00. 一言为定 我们明晚8点见
[23:25] Bree, I just want you to know that, no matter what, 布里 我想跟你说 不管怎样
[23:30] your friendship means the world to me. 我真的很珍惜我们的友谊
[23:32] Oh, Susan, you know I feel exactly the same… 苏珊 我跟你想得一样
[23:35] It’s me again. 又是我
[23:37] You should also know that Orson spent a year in an asylum. 我想告诉你 奥森曾在精神康复中心呆过一年
[23:46] Hi. Can I help you? 你好 有什么能帮你吗
[23:48] Hi, I received some flowers from your shop yesterday 你好 我昨天收到你们花店送出的花
[23:50] and the card didn’t say who they were from. 但卡片上没有写送花者的名字
[23:53] Can you check? The name is Solis. 你能帮我查一下吗 姓索利斯
[23:56] Sure, sure. Just give me a sec here. 好的 请稍等
[23:58] – Solis? – Yeah. -索利斯吗 -对
[24:02] Solis, Solis…This is odd. 索利斯 索利斯 好奇怪
[24:07] – The buyer asked to remain anonymous. – Really? -买花者要求匿名 -是吗
[24:11] Well, the flowers were so beautiful, 花很漂亮
[24:13] I’d like to know who to thank. 所以我想谢谢对方
[24:15] Sorry. I have to honor their request. 抱歉 我必须尊重顾客的要求
[24:17] Why? They’re just flowers. 为什么 不就是送个花吗
[24:19] They’re not government secrets. 又不是什么政府机密
[24:22] If you don’t mind, I’m busy. 若不介意 我还有事要忙
[24:24] OK, wait, wait. Let me explain. 等等 等等 让我解释一下
[24:26] What’s to explain? A pretty girl gets flowers. 还解释什么 漂亮女士收到花
[24:30] Do you know how many girls never get flowers? 知道吗 好多女人从未没收过花呢
[24:32] I work in a flower shop. 我在这家花店打工
[24:34] I’ve never gotten any freakin’ flowers. 可我从未收过该死的花
[24:36] So stop your whining about who sent them 别再无聊纠缠是谁送的
[24:38] and just be glad he did. 有人送就不错了
[24:49] You’re right. 你说得对
[24:50] And I am so sorry for taking up so much of your time. 不好意思 占用了你这么久的时间
[24:54] And I’m sorry for doing this! 我这也是不得已而为之
[24:57] What the hell are you doing? Hey! Hey! Hey! 你这是干什么 喂 喂
[25:00] I’m gonna make it up to you, OK? 我会补偿你的 好吗
[25:02] Once I’m done, I’ll send you flowers. 等我查好 我就给你送束花
[25:13] Hey! You won’t get away with this! 我不会就这么算了
[25:16] – I know where you live! – Yeah, well, stop by. We’ll hot tub. -我知道你住哪 -有空来我家放放松
[25:21] Hey, mister! Help! 先生 救命
[25:24] She locked me in here! 她把我锁里面了
[25:27] Gabby? 加布
[25:30] This is totally her fault. 都是她的错
[25:31] I mean, I simply asked her if Carlos sent me the flowers, 我就是问她 是不是卡洛斯送花给我
[25:34] and she refused to show me the order slip. 她死活不给我看订单
[25:36] Are you still hung up on that? 你还在纠缠这个问题吗
[25:38] – For God’s sake. – Wait, wait! -上帝呀 -等等
[25:40] I need a couple more minutes. I need to know the truth! 再等一下 我想知道真相
[25:43] What truth is that? 什么真相
[25:44] That you’re still obsessed with your ex-husband? 你还爱着你前夫的真相吗
[25:47] What? No, he’s obsessed with me. 什么 不是 是他还爱我
[25:50] You just imprisoned a florist 你把花商关起来
[25:51] to find out if he sent you roses. 就是为了查是不是他送你玫瑰花
[25:59] OK, I see what you mean. 我懂你的意思了
[26:03] There. I’m done. Let’s go. 完了 走吧
[26:06] Actually… I think I’m done too. 其实 我也就此结束吧
[26:21] I’m sorry. 对不起
[26:23] It’s OK. 没事
[26:25] I’m probably not ready to date. 也许我还没准备好接受新恋情
[26:37] Thanks. 谢谢
[26:38] And just so you know, I am ready to date. 我想说 我随时都有空
[26:45] All right, let’s hit it. 好了 走吧
[26:49] – Come on, Kayla. – I haven’t finished my ice cream. -凯拉 走吧 -我的冰淇淋还没吃完
[26:52] Sorry, but we gotta go. I have a dinner party I have to get to. 抱歉 我们得走了 我晚上还要赴宴
[26:55] They got to finish their ice cream. 他们都吃完了才走的呀
[26:59] Well, they, you know, 要知道 他们就像普通孩子
[27:01] wolfed it down like kids are supposed to. 狼吞虎咽着吃完了
[27:02] So hurry it up. 吃快点吧
[27:11] Kayla, I’m not fooling around. We’re going. 凯拉 我可不会傻等 真要走了
[27:18] OK. 行
[27:20] Boys, go to the car. I’ll be out in a minute. Go. 孩子们 快上车 我随后就到
[27:30] Listen, sweetheart, I don’t blame you for being angry. 宝贝 听我说 你生我气我不怪你
[27:33] Your mom’s gone, and you’re stuck with me. 你妈妈不在了 你跟我一起过
[27:39] But… 但是
[27:45] …the last thing she said to me was, 她临终前嘱咐我
[27:47] “Promise you’ll take care of Kayla.” “答应我照顾好凯拉”
[27:49] And I am going to. 我正履行我的承诺
[27:52] But you’re gonna have to help me, OK? 但你必须配合一下 好吗
[27:58] We can leave when I’m done. 我吃完就走
[28:09] OK. Let’s go. 好了 走吧
[28:11] Hey, whoa, okay, what the hell are you doing? 哇哦 好吧 你这是干嘛
[28:14] – Stop! Stop screaming, stop! – Leave me alone! -停下 别叫了 -别管我
[28:17] You’re not my mommy! 你不是我妈妈
[28:48] Guys, how would you like 孩子们 让你们
[28:50] to eat dinner in front of the television for a whole week? 在电视机前吃一整周的晚餐如何
[29:01] What are you guys doing here? 你们干嘛
[29:07] Kayla, stop screaming, 凯拉 别叫了
[29:09] you’re hurting my ears! 我耳朵都被你叫疼了
[29:10] Just get in the car! 上车
[29:12] Come on, we’re going home! 快点 回家了
[29:15] Get your seat belt on! 系好安全带
[29:17] Kids, they’re always roughhousing. 孩子老是打打闹闹的
[29:42] Why did you stop? 你干嘛停手
[29:44] Well, it’s getting late. I got your blouse unbuttoned. 太晚了 我把你衬衣解开了
[29:48] That’s usually when we call it a night. 通常我们称之为良宵
[29:52] Do you want to call it a night? 今晚就是良宵吗
[29:55] What, do you want to grab a pizza or something? 什么 你想吃点东西吗 披萨之类的
[30:06] I want to do what you want to do. 你想干嘛 我就想干嘛
[30:10] Well, you know what I want to do. 你知道我要什么
[30:15] Well, OK. 那好
[30:17] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[30:20] Yeah. I’m sure. 确定
[30:42] You can always spot the new guys 就凭吃饭的样子
[30:44] by the way they pick through their food. 新人立刻就被认出来了
[30:49] What did you do when you thought no one was looking? 你在外犯了什么事
[30:52] The cops say I killed a woman. 警察说我杀了人
[30:54] But you didn’t, right? 但其实不是你干的 对吗
[30:58] Actually, I have no idea. 说实话 我也不知道
[31:02] I got pretty banged up in an accident. 我出了车祸 头受伤了
[31:05] The last two years are a blank. 前两年的事完全不记得了
[31:08] Well, that’s a fresh approach. 这招很新嘛
[31:11] Not sure the jury’s gonna swallow it. 也不知道这法子有没有用
[31:14] It’s the truth. 这是事实
[31:18] I believe you. 我信你
[31:23] OK, Mrs. McCluskey’s downstairs 麦克卢斯基太太就在楼下
[31:26] and we will be right across the street if you need us. 要是有事 我们就从街对面过来
[31:28] OK, Daddy. 好的 爸爸
[31:32] You know, I heard what happened with Lynette today. 勒奈特跟我讲了今天的事
[31:36] Hey, she’s doing her best. 她很不容易
[31:38] Why are you being so hard on her? 你干嘛那样对她
[31:39] Because it’s her fault my mommy died. 因为是她害死了我妈妈
[31:42] No. No, no, honey, it’s not. 不 不是这样的 宝贝
[31:45] Mom only went to that store 妈妈会去那家店
[31:46] because Lynette was trying to steal me. 是因为勒奈特想把我抢走
[31:48] OK, that is not true. 不是这样
[31:50] Look, honey, it is way more complicated than that. 听我说 宝贝 事情比这复杂多了
[31:56] I know you miss your mommy. 我知道你想妈妈
[31:58] And she loved you very much. 她深爱着你
[32:00] But guess what? 但你知道吗
[32:02] Lynette loves you too. 勒奈特也爱你
[32:06] That’s why you got to give her a chance. 所以你必须给她一次机会
[32:09] Can you do that for me? 就算是为我好吗
[32:13] OK. I’ll be good. 好吧 我会做个好孩子
[32:16] That’s my girl. 这才是我的乖女儿
[32:19] But I’m never gonna love her. 但我永远不会爱她
[32:23] And you can’t make me. 你也不能强迫我
[32:39] – Well, you’ve won. – What did I win? -你赢了 -我赢什么了
[32:47] Bill and I split up. 比尔跟我掰了
[32:48] Can’t say I’m surprised. 我不觉得惊讶
[32:51] He wasn’t right for you. 他不适合你
[32:53] I know. 我知道
[32:55] So just admit you sent the flowers. 你就承认是你送的花吧
[32:59] I didn’t. 不是我
[33:00] Carlos, just tell me. I won’t be mad. I promise. 卡洛斯 跟我说实话 我保证不生气
[33:06] Gabby, if I was gonna send you flowers, 加布 要真是我送花给你
[33:08] I wouldn’t send you pink roses. 我不会送粉色玫瑰
[33:10] I’d send you white orchids. 我会送你白兰花
[33:12] Because I know they’re your favorite. 因为我知道那是你的最爱
[33:16] And if I wanted to cheer you up, sunflowers. 若要讨你欢心 我就送你向日葵
[33:19] And for the flu… blue irises. 要是你感冒了 则送鸢尾花
[33:36] I hate that you know me so well. 你这么了解我 真讨厌
[33:38] And it took so long for that to happen. 积年累月才能深知对方
[33:41] Now I have to start over again with somebody else. 而我现在要与他人重新开始
[33:44] Yeah. That’s what dating is for. 对 这就是约会的意义
[33:46] I know, and it sucks. 我知道 真是糟糕透了
[33:49] I mean, you saw me. 你也看到了
[33:50] I went on a picnic and ate pudding out of a can! 我居然跟人野餐 还吃了一罐布丁
[33:53] It was horrible! 太难吃了
[33:56] Well, if it makes you feel any better, 或许这能让你好受点
[33:58] I got dragged to the ballet the other night. 我那晚被人拉去看芭蕾舞了
[34:02] So you are dating? 看来你也在约会
[34:05] That’s why you’ve been lifting weights and jogging. 所以才又是举重又是跑步的
[34:08] Well, if you wanna bag the big game, 如果想猎到艳遇
[34:12] you gotta work on the guns. 必须把枪磨利了
[34:18] I’ll give you this: 我必须得说
[34:21] You’re gonna be a tough act to follow, Carlos. 你演技真是太烂了 卡洛斯
[34:30] Back at you, babe. 宝贝 你也一样
[34:49] I’m so sorry to keep you waiting, 抱歉 让你久等了
[34:51] but I don’t want to introduce you until all my guests are here. 但我想等客人到了之后介绍你们认识
[34:54] I don’t mind. 我无所谓
[34:56] By the way, um, 顺便说一句
[34:59] when my friends ask you what happened, and they will, 要是我朋友问起事情的经过 她们会问的
[35:03] I don’t think it’s necessary to go into all that unpleasantness 我觉得提及奥森和莫妮可的尴尬事
[35:07] about Orson and Monique. 是不必要的
[35:08] All they need to know is that you’re back 她们知道你回来了就够了
[35:11] and we’re on good terms. 而且我们相处得很融洽
[35:12] And Orson didn’t kill me. 并且奥森并没有杀我
[35:15] And Orson didn’t kill you. 显然奥森没有杀你
[35:20] OK, just one minute, that’ll be Susan. 我先去开门 肯定是苏珊来了
[35:45] I brought you a Bundt cake. 我带了一个通心蛋糕过来
[35:47] Don’t worry, I didn’t make it. 别紧张 不是我做的
[35:50] You didn’t have to do that. 你太客气了
[35:51] I was really touched by your call. It was so big of you. 我被你那通电话感动了 你真是大度
[35:54] Well, when you’re wrong, you’re wrong. 是的 错了就是错了
[36:00] Now that we’re all assembled, 人都到齐了
[36:01] I’d like to introduce the guest of honor. 我为大家介绍一位贵宾
[36:04] I hope you’ll all be as delighted to meet her as I was. 想必大家见到她跟我一样感到开心
[36:08] You can come in now. 进来吧
[36:14] Everyone, this is Alma Hodge. 各位 这是阿尔玛·霍吉
[36:17] Orson’s first wife. 奥森的第一任妻子
[36:23] Oh, about that apology, any time you’re ready. 要想致歉的话 随时欢迎
[36:29] So you’ve been in Canada this entire time? 这些年你一直就呆在加拿大吗
[36:32] Well, my Aunt Agnes has a place in Winnipeg. 我姑姑住在温尼伯
[36:35] I hadn’t planned on staying so long, 我原本没打算在那里住太久
[36:37] but I needed the time to find myself. 但我需要时间找回自我
[36:39] Would’ve been nice if someone else found you. 要是有人找到你就好了
[36:41] – There was a lot of drama around here. – Yes, I heard. -这里上演了好多闹剧 -我听说了
[36:44] People actually thought Orson had done away with me? 大家都以为奥森把我给杀了
[36:48] Amazing, isn’t it, where some people’s minds will go? 太能杜撰了 有些人真是异想天开
[36:55] Well, you gotta hand it to her. 你这下被动了吧
[36:57] Just when you think 你以为布里
[36:58] Bree’s thrown every conceivable theme party. 摆一场”和事酒”
[36:59] She hosts a “shame on you 殊不知她借机打响
[37:01] for thinking my husband killed someone” dinner. “叫你怀疑我老公杀人”的反击战
[37:03] So Alma’s alive, big deal 好吧 阿尔玛还活着 她赢了
[37:05] We still don’t know what went down 但我们仍不知道
[37:07] between Orson and Monique. 奥森跟莫妮可之间的纠葛
[37:08] Susan, please. 苏珊 别折腾了
[37:09] We look stupid enough for suspecting him. Just let it go. 我们怀疑她老公已经够蠢的了 还是算了吧
[37:16] It may be a little late for that. 你来晚了点
[37:19] Detective Ridley, can I help you? 瑞德里探长 你有什么事情吗
[37:21] Yes, I’d like to speak to your husband. 我想找你丈夫谈谈
[37:25] Oh, well, I’m afraid he’s not here, 恐怕他不在家
[37:27] but I will be happy to tell him that you came by. 等他回来后 我乐意向他传达
[37:30] Who is it, darling? 亲爱的 谁来了
[37:35] Excuse us. 打扰了
[37:39] Can’t this wait? We’re having a dinner party. 能再等等吗 我们的晚宴还没结束
[37:43] – Hello, Dr. Hodge. – Detective Ridley. -你好 霍吉医生 -瑞德里探长
[37:46] We need you to come with us. 我们希望你陪我们走一趟
[37:48] We have questions 我们有一些疑问
[37:49] about that Jane Doe we showed you in the morgue. 和上次停尸房里的女尸有关
[37:51] Why do you think I’d know anything about her? 为什么你认为我知道死者的事情呢
[37:54] Well, you were having an affair with her when she died. 因为你曾与她有婚外情
[37:59] And where did you hear that? 你从哪听说的
[38:06] Susan. 苏珊
[38:08] I didn’t know they were gonna come tonight. 我不知道他们今晚过来
[38:13] I’m happy to answer any questions that you might have. 我乐意回答警方的任何问题
[38:17] My apologies. Please, stay and enjoy the dessert. 抱歉 请大家继续享用甜品
[38:24] I don’t believe this. You called the police? 真不敢相信 你居然跟警察打电话
[38:27] Obviously you weren’t going to. 你当然想隐瞒下来
[38:29] They needed to know 警方有权知道
[38:30] that dead woman was Orson’s mistress. 死者是奥森的情妇这一事实
[38:32] I told you that in confidence. 我就私下里跟你随口一说
[38:34] Did you seriously think I could sit on 你真觉得我听到
[38:36] information that would exonerate Mike? 这个可以救出麦克的线索而无动于衷吗
[38:39] If you had seen his face in jail the other day… 你要是那天去监狱看看他
[38:42] – The other day? You saw Mike? – Yeah. -那天 你去见麦克了 -对
[38:45] Just to tell him about the lawyer. 告诉他律师的事情而已
[38:48] – I know that Mike is innocent. – Right. -我知道麦克是无辜的 -是啊
[38:51] Just like you knew she was dead. 就像你知道她已经死了一样
[38:54] – I thought we had an agreement. – We do. -我以为我们说好了 -是说好了
[38:57] – Can we talk about this later? – When -我们等下再讨论此事好吗 -什么时候
[38:59] After your next conjugal visit? 等到下次夫妻探访之后吗
[39:02] Ian, wait! 伊恩 别走
[39:04] Boy, when it comes to Mike, there’s no one you won’t betray. 为了救麦克 你真是不择手段
[39:07] – Excuse me? – Hey, guys. -你什么意思 -两位
[39:10] – Please leave my house. – Bree! -请离开我家 -布里
[39:13] You heard me. Get out! 听到没有 出去
[39:14] Bree, I know you’re angry, 布里 我知道你生我的气
[39:16] but for the sake of our friendship… 但看在我们友谊的份上
[39:18] Oh, make no mistake. Our friendship is over. 别妄想了 我们恩断义绝
[39:37] So Winnipeg… 温尼伯
[39:40] …it must get pretty cold up there. 那里很冷吧
[39:49] I’m just getting my coat. 我回来拿外套
[39:50] Ian, please, 伊恩 别走
[39:52] I just lost one of my best friends. 我刚刚失去了我最好的朋友
[39:53] I can’t lose you too. 我不想也失去你
[39:54] You said you wouldn’t see him again! 你答应过我再也不见他了
[39:56] But you had to know 但你要理解我
[39:57] that I would go one more time to explain everything. 我见他就是想跟他把一切解释清楚
[40:00] – Actually, no, I didn’t. – Well, that’s just crazy. -我还真不懂 -这太疯狂了
[40:03] Why are you acting like a crazy person? 你干嘛这么激动
[40:05] Because you’ve already left me once for this guy! 因为你之前就为了他离开过我
[40:08] Things are different now! I love you! 可现在不同了 我爱的是你
[40:10] You don’t have to worry about that anymore. 你没必要担心了
[40:13] If we’re gonna make this relationship work. 要是我们想继续走下去
[40:15] You have to trust me. 你必须相信我
[40:17] Why are you smiling at me? 你干嘛朝我笑
[40:18] You just said that you love me. 你刚刚说你爱我
[40:20] – Yeah. So? – Well, you’ve never said that before. -对 那又怎样 -你以前从未说过
[40:23] – Yes, I have. – No, I would’ve remembered. -我说过 -我记不得了
[40:26] I’m saying it now. I love you. 那我现在说好了 我爱你
[40:28] Do you have a problem with that? 还有问题吗
[40:29] – No, ma’am. – You can’t kiss me now. -没了 女士 -你现在不能亲我
[40:32] – I’m yelling at you. – I’m listening. -我们在吵架 -我在听
[40:34] Well, don’t think that you can get out of this, 别以为这事就这么算了
[40:37] you know, by just… 就这么…
[40:39] Oh, Oh, Yeah, Oh, right there… 哦 是的 就那里
[40:43] Right there. 是这里
[40:48] Look, I think we should stop doing this. 听着 我们该停手了
[40:53] I know it’s my idea, but it just doesn’t feel right anymore. 我知道是我的主意 但感觉很不对劲
[40:58] So you slept with Julie. It’s no big deal. 你跟朱莉上了床 没什么大不了
[41:01] It is to her, and I don’t want to see her get hurt. 但对她来说很重要 我不想伤害她
[41:04] Me either. 我也不想
[41:07] So, let’s just not tell her. 那我们就别告诉她
[41:15] There’s no place in Fairview that’s more peaceful. 美景镇里再也找不到比这更安静的地方了
[41:19] All the floors are hardwood. 硬木地板
[41:20] There are brand-new appliances. 全新家具
[41:23] And the gardens are… Well, they’re beautiful. 花园也漂亮
[41:27] So, what do you think? 怎么样
[41:32] I’ll take it. 我买下了
[41:33] Really? That’s terrific. 是吗 那太好了
[41:36] I’ll draw up the papers in the morning. 我早上就把合同准备好
[41:43] If you don’t mind me asking, 如果你不介意 我想问问
[41:45] Why were you so interested in this particular street? 你为什么对这条巷子如此感兴趣呢
[41:49] I’ve been moving around a lot in the last few months. 前几个月 我一直在附近转悠
[41:52] And I need a place where I can really settle down. 我想找一处安身之所
[41:55] You know what I mean? 我的想法就是
[41:57] I want to live in a place where children know how to behave. 在我家附近 孩子们懂得如何举止得体
[42:01] Where people still have some sense of moral value, 居民都具有道德责任感
[42:05] and where friendships are good 邻里关系融洽
[42:08] and strong and last forever. 亲密无间地维系着
[42:13] That’s what I’m looking for. 这就是我看重的
[42:15] Then I think Wisteria Lane is the place for you. 那紫藤郡最适合你了
[42:19] Good. 很好
[42:21] More than anything, I just want to fit in. 更重要的是 我想融入此中
[42:26] Oh, you will, Alma. 你会的 阿尔玛
[42:28] You absolutely will. 你肯定会
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme