时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Orson’s wife, Alma, disappeared. | 奥森的妻子阿尔玛 无故失踪 |
[00:06] | Gabby found a new calling. | 加布觅得新的任务 |
[00:08] | I’m unbelievable. Close your mouths. | 简直令人难以置信 闭嘴 |
[00:09] | Someone new moved in. | 紫藤郡 搬进了新人 |
[00:11] | He’s a bachelor who lives with his invalid sister. | 他是个单身汉 与身残妹妹同住 |
[00:13] | But Lynette found a dark secret. | 但勒奈特发现了不可告人的秘密 |
[00:16] | Our neighbor is a pedophile. | 我们的邻居是个恋童癖者 |
[00:17] | You can’t sit on this, Lynette. | 你不能就此坐视不理 勒奈特 |
[00:20] | Orson’s mother revealed his past. | 奥森的母亲 揭露了他的往事 |
[00:22] | He cheated on Alma. Broke her heart, | 他背叛了阿尔玛 伤透了她的心 |
[00:24] | for his precious Monique. | 就为了和他的宝贝莫妮可缠绵 |
[00:26] | Monique Polier? | 莫妮可·波利耶吗 |
[00:27] | The police couldn’t find evidence… | 警方无法获取证据 |
[00:29] | We couldn’t find the toolbox. | 我们找不到工具箱 |
[00:30] | The man’s a plumber. | 他可是个水管工 |
[00:31] | … until Mike tried to hide it. | 终于在麦克要掩藏证据时 |
[00:33] | I’ll take those. | 把东西给我 |
[00:41] | The annual block party | 一年一度的街区派对 |
[00:43] | was a winter tradition on Wisteria Lane. | 是紫藤郡冬季的传统节目 |
[00:48] | It was a way for the residents to spread holiday cheer. | 大伙传递着节日的欢乐 |
[00:54] | Everyone was invited. | 人人都会收到邀请 |
[00:59] | Including Art Shepard, the newest resident of Wisteria Lane. | 新邻居阿特·谢博特自然也不例外 |
[01:05] | But as the big night drew near, | 但是 日子愈发临近 |
[01:07] | more than holiday cheer was being spread around. | 另一种气氛也随之蔓延开来 |
[01:11] | Did you hear about the new guy that just moved in? | 你听说了新搬来那户的事没有 |
[01:15] | Well, get a load of this. | 简直有一箩筐呀 |
[01:17] | Apparently, the perv’s got all this weird stuff | 显然 那变态把器具都藏在 |
[01:20] | in his basement. | 他的地下室里 |
[01:21] | No, seriously. | 不 实话说 |
[01:23] | It’s like this big kiddie trap full of toys. | 几乎是个布满玩具的陷阱 |
[01:28] | By Sunday evening, most of the gossiping had subsided | 周日晚上 流言传遍全郡 |
[01:32] | and the neighborhood was once again consumed | 整个巷子再一次沉浸在 |
[01:35] | by the spirit of the season. | 节日的气氛中 |
[01:38] | Friends laughed over eggnog. | 朋友们喝着蛋酒谈笑风生 |
[01:40] | Lovers kissed under mistletoe. | 情人们在槲寄生下深情相吻 |
[01:44] | And the mood was jolly. | 真是一幅欢快祥和的美景 |
[01:48] | That is, until a certain guest made his appearance. | 直到某人出现在众人眼前 |
[02:05] | Look who’s here! | 看看是谁来了 |
[02:09] | – Merry Christmas, everybody! – Merry Christmas! | -大家圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐 |
[02:14] | Don’t you do that! Don’t you know what he did? | 千万别 你难道不知道他的事吗 |
[02:17] | Now, kids, who’s been good this year? | 小家伙们 今年谁比较乖 |
[02:31] | Oh, come on. Everybody was naughty? | 不是吧 难道大家都很淘气 |
[02:36] | What am I gonna do with this fire truck? | 叫我拿这辆消防车如何是好啊 |
[02:39] | Joey, get back here! | 乔伊 回来 |
[02:45] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:48] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[02:50] | Let’s go, girls. | 我们走 女孩们 |
[02:56] | Art, maybe we should go. | 阿特 也许我们该回去了 |
[03:00] | Yes, for the residents of Wisteria Lane, | 是的 对于紫藤郡的众人而言 |
[03:03] | it was the most wonderful time of the year. | 今晚是一年最欢畅的时刻 |
[03:12] | But for Arthur Shepard and his sister, | 但对阿特·谢博特与他妹妹来说 |
[03:14] | it had turned out to be a very silent night. | 却是万籁俱寂的黑夜 |
[03:24] | For the residents of Wisteria Lane, | 在紫藤郡人们的眼中 |
[03:27] | the holiday season could only begin… | 节日的氛围必须伴随着 |
[03:30] | … once the decorations came out. | 摆放各种装饰 |
[03:35] | For some, that meant pulling out the colored lights. | 布置各色彩灯 |
[03:40] | For others, it meant locating that holiday wreath. | 悬挂各类花环 |
[03:46] | Then there were those eager to display their Nativity scene. | 还有陈列圣诞节布景 |
[03:52] | But for a romantic few, it was all about… | 但对爱侣 不可或缺的 |
[03:56] | … the mistletoe. | 便是槲寄生 |
[03:59] | You have to kiss me. It’s the law. | 按照传统 你得亲亲我 |
[04:03] | While you’re in a good mood, | 看你热情这么高 |
[04:05] | I thought I’d spring something on you. | 我来给你降降温 |
[04:07] | My parents are coming to town. | 我父母这回要来 |
[04:08] | Your parents? Really? | 你父母 真的吗 |
[04:10] | And I wondered | 我想问问你 |
[04:11] | if you might be free to join us for dinner Saturday. | 周六是否有空跟我们一道共享晚餐 |
[04:14] | Absolutely! | 当然 |
[04:15] | So I assume this means they know about me? | 也就是说他们知道我跟你的关系了 |
[04:18] | – But of course.- And they know about me as in, | -当然了 -你是不是这样跟他们讲的 |
[04:21] | “Mum, Dad, bloody good news! | “爸爸妈妈 有劲爆消息要宣布 |
[04:23] | I’ve got myself a smashing new girlfriend”? | 我新交了一个活泼可人的女友” |
[04:25] | That’s adorable. | 你太可爱了 |
[04:26] | Please don’t do it in front of them. | 不过请别在我父母面前这么干 |
[04:28] | Right. | 好吧 |
[04:29] | So do you want me to make reservations | 需要我到那家法国餐厅 |
[04:32] | at that little French place? | 预定座位吗 |
[04:33] | We could do that. | 我原本也这么想 |
[04:34] | But it’s a four-hour layover, | 但考虑到他们只停留4小时 |
[04:36] | and they’ll be exhausted. | 外出折腾肯定会很累 |
[04:37] | I thought we might have a more enjoyable time | 所以干脆让他们过来 由你下厨 |
[04:41] | if they came here and you made dinner for them. | 让大家能多享受点欢乐时光 |
[04:44] | OK. I guess it’s time we have the conversation. | 我想我们是时候该谈谈了 |
[04:50] | Ian… | 伊恩 |
[04:52] | …haven’t you ever wondered why I’ve never cooked for you? | 我从未给你下过厨 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[04:55] | I just assumed that you were lazy. | 我以为你比较懒 |
[04:58] | No. I wish. | 不 我倒希望如此 |
[05:00] | My cooking is not good. | 我厨艺不佳 |
[05:04] | Well, my parents won’t be expecting a gourmet meal. | 没关系 我父母没指望吃一顿饕餮盛宴 |
[05:07] | Will they be expecting stomach cramps? | 那他们想感受一下胃痉挛吗 |
[05:09] | Acid reflux? Night sweats? | 胃酸 还是盗汗吗 |
[05:11] | Come on. You can’t be that bad. | 别这么说嘛 哪有那么糟 |
[05:19] | Is it really important that I make them a home-cooked meal? | 是不是我非要亲自下厨不可 |
[05:22] | It’s just, they’re very old-fashioned, hearth and home types. | 主要是他们喜爱各种老式的自制家常菜 |
[05:27] | And they might wonder | 否则他们可能会问 |
[05:28] | why you didn’t make the effort. | 你干嘛不努力尝试一下 |
[05:30] | But it’s OK. | 不过没关系 |
[05:32] | You’ll win them over… eventually. | 他们会接纳你的 迟早的事 |
[05:37] | OK, I’ll give it a shot. | 好 那我试试吧 |
[05:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:43] | Now, nothing elaborate. | 其实 不用太丰盛 |
[05:45] | Just a simple roast and something appropriate to go with it. | 做个简单的烤肉 外加几个配菜即可 |
[05:48] | Right. Like an ambulance. | 行 就像野战医院开饭 |
[05:59] | No, Amy, small steps, small. | 艾米 步子迈小一点 小步 |
[06:02] | Little Miss Snowflake glides, | 雪花小姐是翩然而至的 |
[06:04] | she doesn’t stomp. | 而非大步流星 |
[06:05] | – Is that better?- Getting there, sweetie. | -好些了吗 -好些了 宝贝 |
[06:09] | If she was a horse, we’d have to shoot her. | 若她是匹马 我们早就了断了她 |
[06:13] | Poor thing. She tries so hard. | 小可怜 她练得多认真 |
[06:15] | Yeah, she’s a trouper. | 对啊 她演技不错 |
[06:16] | – Let’s dump her. – What? Why? | -淘汰她 -什么 为什么 |
[06:19] | Consultants are judged on the strength of their roster. | 评委们是针对她们的整体表现打分 |
[06:22] | We can’t bounce every nose-picking no-talent, | 就算我们没法把那些差劲的选手一一清除 |
[06:24] | but we can lose the one who’s dragging us down. | 但至少可以淘汰拖我们后退的个别分子 |
[06:26] | and that’s Amy | 此人就是艾米 |
[06:27] | We can’t do that. Her mother died last year. | 可不能这么做 她妈妈去年刚过世 |
[06:29] | Yes, I know, I know, and it’s tragic. | 我知道 这挺残酷 |
[06:31] | But we are running a business. | 但商业终归是商业 |
[06:33] | Amy is sucking up all our time | 艾米耗费了我们大把的时间 |
[06:35] | and we should be focusing on Sherri. | 我们应该尽力栽培雪丽才是 |
[06:36] | She actually has a shot at winning. | 她倒是有胜出的希望 |
[06:40] | How will I tell her family? | 那我怎么跟她家人讲 |
[06:41] | We’ll do it together. | 我们一起面对 |
[06:42] | – We’ll be diplomatic.- Are you sure about this? | -我们得说得圆滑点 -你确定吗 |
[06:44] | The poor kid’s been through the wringer. | 这孩子刚刚从悲痛中走出来 |
[06:47] | Amy! For God sakes! | 艾米 上帝啊 |
[06:49] | Little Miss Snowflake does not scratch down there! | 雪花小姐可不会到处乱抓 |
[06:52] | Well, then again, her mother died a year ago. | 话说她妈妈过世也有一年了 |
[06:54] | How long is she gonna milk it? | 不能再让她打亲情牌了 |
[06:59] | Mother Hodge, I have your breakfast. | 霍吉妈妈 我给你送早餐来了 |
[07:01] | Just put it over there. | 放那里吧 |
[07:02] | I’ll pick through it later. | 我待会再吃 |
[07:07] | What are you watching? | 你在看什么 |
[07:09] | Home movies. | 家庭录像 |
[07:11] | It’s fun looking back at the past, isn’t it? | 回忆过往总有无限美妙 不是吗 |
[07:15] | Well, it’s one way to kill time while you’re waiting for death. | 不过是年迈等死的人 消磨时间而已 |
[07:20] | We also have cable. | 家里还有有线电视的 |
[07:22] | Have you decided what you’re gonna do about Orson? | 你决定跟奥森掰了吗 |
[07:25] | – Decided? – Yes. Have you called a lawyer yet? | -决定 -是啊 律师请了没 |
[07:28] | I don’t think that’s any of your concern. | 这个无须你操心 |
[07:31] | I don’t mean to pry. | 我不想多管闲事 |
[07:32] | But I think you’re a good Christian woman, | 但我觉得 我儿子配不上 |
[07:35] | and you deserve better than my son. | 你这样的基督教徒 |
[07:38] | Well, I will take that under advisement. | 我会好好考虑你的建议 |
[07:40] | If you give him a chance he’ll draw you back in. | 如果你给他机会 他会把你拖下水的 |
[07:43] | It’s what he does. | 他向来那样 |
[07:45] | Just walk away. | 趁早离开他 |
[07:47] | It’s not that easy. I love him. | 事情没那么简单 我爱他 |
[07:52] | You’ll get over it. I did. | 你会想开的 我就想开了 |
[08:03] | – Merry Christmas! – Hello. | -圣诞快乐 -你好啊 |
[08:07] | Merry Christmas. Oh, wait, wait, wait. | 圣诞快乐 等等 等等 |
[08:12] | Well, believe me, Rita,he scares me too. | 相信我 丽塔 我也被他吓到 |
[08:15] | You know what? We should have a meeting. | 也许我们应该开个会 |
[08:18] | Get all the moms together | 把所有妈妈聚起来 |
[08:19] | and figure out what to do about this guy. | 商议一下对策 |
[08:23] | Saturday. Your house sounds good. | 周六 你家就行 |
[08:30] | Hey, Rita, I gotta go. | 丽塔 我得挂了 |
[08:37] | Sorry, I can’t talk now. I have somewhere to go. | 抱歉 我现在不方便 我赶时间 |
[08:39] | Well, my brother doesn’t. | 而我弟弟就不同了 |
[08:42] | The Youth Center just fired him. | 青年中心刚刚解雇了他 |
[08:44] | – Are you happy? – I’m not sad. | -这下你高兴了 -我没什么难过的 |
[08:47] | He shouldn’t be around kids. | 他根本就不该和孩子们待在一起 |
[08:48] | I saw those pictures. | 我看过那些照片 |
[08:49] | Those boys were on his swim team. | 那些男孩只是他游泳队的队员 |
[08:53] | He was proud of them. | 他为他们骄傲 |
[08:54] | Turning that into something dirty | 而你却描述成污秽之事 |
[08:56] | says more about you than him. | 强加给我弟弟 |
[08:58] | You can defend him all you want. | 随你如何替他辩解 |
[08:59] | I know what I know. | 我相信眼见为实 |
[09:05] | Did you know my brother got spit on | 你听说了我弟弟昨天在五金店 |
[09:08] | at the hardware store yesterday? | 遭人吐唾沫吗 |
[09:10] | That they refused to serve us at the diner? | 餐厅拒绝让我们进去用餐 |
[09:14] | That our tire got slashed at the church parking lot? | 我们的车胎在教堂停车场被人划开 |
[09:21] | I am not a well woman. | 我身子骨虚 |
[09:22] | I don’t need this stress. | 我不想遭受这些压力 |
[09:26] | Well, I am sorry that happened. | 关于此事我很抱歉 |
[09:31] | Have you considered, even for a moment, | 你难道从未想过 哪怕只是一刹那 |
[09:34] | that you could be wrong? | 你的判断或许是错的 |
[09:35] | That you misinterpreted what you saw? | 你误读了眼前所见 |
[09:37] | That you are ruining my brother’s life | 你无端端地正在毁掉我弟弟的一生 |
[09:40] | and mine over nothing? | 也毁了我的生活 |
[09:44] | I have kids, OK? | 我有孩子 |
[09:47] | Better safe than sorry. | 孩子们的安全高于一切 |
[09:50] | As long as you’re safe, what do you care who’s sorry? | 你自保时还会顾及别人的感受吗 |
[10:08] | So I’m cooking dinner for Ian’s parents tomorrow night, | 明晚我要为伊恩的父母下厨 |
[10:12] | and it’s the first time I’m meeting them, | 这回是初次见面 |
[10:13] | so I sort of want to impress them. | 所以我想给他们留点好印象 |
[10:16] | And yet you’re cooking? | 难道你要下厨 |
[10:18] | Well, that’s the thing. | 问题就在这儿 |
[10:19] | So I was hoping, you know, if you’re not too busy… | 我在想 如果你不忙的话… |
[10:22] | Oh, no, no. These things practically build themselves. | 不忙不忙 这玩意儿很快就能搞定 |
[10:25] | Thank you. You are a lifesaver. | 谢谢 你真是救世主 |
[10:28] | Actually, I could probably use the distraction. | 其实 让我专注于别的事也好 |
[10:36] | I asked Orson to move out last night. | 昨晚我让奥森搬出去了 |
[10:42] | Come on, why would you bury your toolbox in the woods? | 拜托 你为何要把工具箱藏在林子里 |
[10:45] | I knew the cops were looking for it and I panicked. | 我知道警察在找它 所以就慌了 |
[10:47] | I was trying to buy myself some time. | 我想给自己争取点时间 |
[10:49] | You may have bought 20-to-life. | 我看你争取了20年有期甚至无期 |
[10:52] | – Let the guy enjoy his breakfast. – Stay out of this, Carlos. | -让他吃口早饭吧 -卡洛斯 你别掺和 |
[10:54] | Mike, I want you to look at me. | 麦克 看着我 |
[10:57] | You look me in the eye and | 看着我的眼睛 |
[10:58] | you swear to me that you didn’t kill anybody. | 向我发誓 你从未杀过任何人 |
[11:01] | How many times do I have to tell you? I can’t remember. | 我要说多少遍 我不记得了 |
[11:04] | You can’t remember, or you don’t want to remember? | 你不记得了 还是故意不记得的 |
[11:07] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[11:20] | You have got to go to the police with all of this. | 我看你还是得去趟警局 |
[11:23] | I can’t. Not yet. I need some time to think. | 不行 还不是时候 我需要时间考虑一下 |
[11:26] | His wife goes missing, then his mistress turns up dead. | 他老婆失踪 情妇被杀 |
[11:29] | What is there to think about? | 还有什么要考虑的 |
[11:33] | I know it sounds suspicious, but in my heart of hearts, | 听起来是很可疑 但打心底 |
[11:36] | I just can’t believe that Orson could do such a thing. | 我不敢相信奥森会做这种事 |
[11:39] | Sweety, we all want to believe | 亲爱的 我们都爱 |
[11:41] | the best of the people we care about. | 把在乎的人往好处想 |
[11:42] | But you cannot let your | 但千万不能 |
[11:43] | feelings for a man blind you to cold hard facts. | 在铁的事实下 让别人蒙蔽你的眼 |
[11:49] | What in the world? | 这是要干嘛 |
[11:55] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[11:59] | – What’s going on? – They just arrested Mike for murder. | -怎么回事 -他们以涉嫌谋杀逮捕麦克 |
[12:03] | What? | 什么 |
[12:04] | They’re saying he killed that woman on the news, | 他们说他杀了新闻里 |
[12:06] | that Monique person. | 叫莫妮可的女人 |
[12:09] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[12:13] | I can’t believe we’re gonna break that little girl’s heart. | 不敢相信我们要让那小女孩心碎了 |
[12:16] | Do not wimp out on me here. | 别打退堂鼓 |
[12:17] | We gotta do what’s best for the business. | 这都是为了生意 |
[12:19] | What if her father yells at me? | 他爸爸要是吼我怎么办 |
[12:20] | Then I will jump in and defend you. | 我会跳出来保护你的 |
[12:21] | OK. But if you do, try and be diplomatic. | 好 如果为我反击 请措辞圆滑些 |
[12:24] | I’m always diplomatic. | 我一向圆滑 |
[12:25] | Now just get in there, you spineless ‘mo. | 快进去 你这个没用的 |
[12:29] | Excuse me, Mr. Pearce? | 打扰了 是皮尔斯先生吗 |
[12:33] | So glad you could come today. | 很高心您今天能来 |
[12:34] | This is my partner, Gabrielle. | 这是我的合伙人 加布丽尔 |
[12:38] | Pleasure to meet you. | 幸会 |
[12:41] | Shall we? | 坐吧 |
[12:44] | So, what did you want to talk to me about? | 你们找我有什么事 |
[12:47] | – Is there a problem with Amy? – Not a problem, per se. | -艾米出了什么问题吗 -其实也没什么啦 |
[12:50] | We’re just a little concerned | 我们就是有些担心 |
[12:52] | that she might not have the temperament | 她缺乏一种 |
[12:54] | for pageant competitions. | 脱颖而出的气质 |
[12:56] | And what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:58] | Well, when it comes to performing, she’s not exactly… | 比如在表演的时候 她并没有… |
[13:05] | Well, she tends to be… Feel free to jump in. | 她有些… 还不跳进来帮我 |
[13:08] | I have no idea where you’re going with this. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[13:14] | Well, as Gaby and I discussed, Amy has certain limitations. | 加布和我讨论说 艾米的资质有限 |
[13:18] | – Her odds of winning are slim. – Vern! | -她获胜的希望不大 -韦恩 |
[13:21] | He is so competitive. | 他太好胜了 |
[13:23] | I constantly have to remind him they’re just kids. | 我老是提醒他 参赛的都只是孩子 |
[13:27] | – When did you lose the joy? – Oh, I think you know. | -你什么时候失去兴趣了 -我想你知道的 |
[13:29] | Wait, I’m confused. Are you dumping Amy? | 等等 我糊涂了 你们是想淘汰艾米吗 |
[13:33] | Of course not, Bill. | 当然不是 比尔 |
[13:35] | Can I call you Bill? | 我能叫你比尔吗 |
[13:37] | It’s just, we feel that | 我们只是觉得 |
[13:39] | Amy would benefit from some private coaching. | 一对一指导对艾米来说更好 |
[13:41] | Maybe I could come to your house? Say, Friday, 5:00? | 要不我来你家吧 周五5点行吗 |
[13:47] | Sure. Yeah, I guess. | 当然 我想可以 |
[13:50] | Great. It’s a date. | 好啊 那就约好啦 |
[13:52] | Maybe I should come, too. | 也许我也应该来 |
[13:55] | After the harsh things you said about Amy, | 对艾米说了这么多难听的话 |
[13:57] | I don’t think so. | 我看还是免了 |
[14:01] | I’m gonna need a good lawyer. | 我们得请个好律师 |
[14:03] | And that may take a little research. | 这得好好找找 |
[14:06] | And whoever takes my case will need a retainer. | 不管谁接手都要预付定金的 |
[14:07] | So if you don’t mind, I promise I’ll pay you back. | 如果你不介意 我保证会还你 |
[14:11] | – Oh, OK. – Make sure he knows about my wrench. | -没事 -别忘了把扳手的事和他交代一下 |
[14:14] | Apparently, they tested it | 显然他们检查出 |
[14:16] | and found traces of this Monique’s blood. | 上面有莫妮可的血迹 |
[14:22] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:24] | I don’t know if you’ve picked up on this, Mike, | 我不知道你是否注意到了 麦克 |
[14:28] | but I haven’t been happy. | 我从未开心过 |
[14:31] | No, I didn’t pick up on it. | 不 我没有注意到 |
[14:34] | I wanted to tell you this weeks ago. | 几周前我就想告诉你了 |
[14:36] | I wish that I had. Because now, I know you’re gonna think | 真希望我说了 现在你肯定觉得 |
[14:38] | I’m breaking up with you over the blood on the axe. | 我和你分手是因为斧头上查出有血迹 |
[14:41] | – Wrench. – Whatever. | -是扳手 -管他呢 |
[14:43] | But believe me, that’s not it. | 但相信我 不是的 |
[14:47] | It’s just… | 是… |
[14:50] | we are moving too fast. | 我们进展得太快了 |
[14:54] | What are you trying to say? | 你到底想说什么 |
[14:55] | Well, maybe we should just take a break. | 也许我们应该暂时分开 |
[14:59] | You know, date other people. | 约约其他人之类 |
[15:03] | You’re telling me this on the day I’m put in a men’s prison? | 你在我入狱的这一天告诉我这个 |
[15:07] | Well, I said the timing was bad. | 所以我说时机很不巧 |
[15:12] | I am sorry. I– I really am. | 抱歉 真的抱歉 |
[15:16] | I just can’t do this. | 我承受不了这些 |
[15:37] | They told me somebody was coming, | 他们说有人来看我 |
[15:39] | but I did not expect it to be you. | 但没想到是你 |
[15:41] | Is Edie getting you a good lawyer? | 伊迪给你请到可靠的律师了吗 |
[15:44] | I doubt it. She dumped me today. | 怎么可能 她在今天甩了我 |
[15:47] | – What? Why? – Well, I was arrested for murder. | -什么 为什么 -我因为涉嫌谋杀被捕了 |
[15:52] | Still… it’s tacky. | 这… 太过分了 |
[15:58] | Well, OK, then… I’ll help get you out. | 好吧 我来帮你吧 |
[16:04] | What’s your bail? | 保释金多少 |
[16:08] | A million dollars. | 一百万美金 |
[16:13] | You don’t have to help me, Susan. | 苏珊 你没必要帮我的 |
[16:19] | I want to. | 我愿意 |
[16:23] | Are you gonna ask? | 你想不想知道 |
[16:26] | What? | 什么 |
[16:28] | If I killed that woman. | 是不是我杀了她 |
[16:32] | I don’t have to. I know you didn’t. | 不用问 我知道你是清白的 |
[16:38] | I wish I was that sure. | 我能像你这么确定就好了 |
[16:43] | I… | 我… |
[16:45] | I have these flashes where I see her face, | 我脑海一直闪过她的面庞 |
[16:48] | so I must have known her. | 我肯定见过她 |
[16:50] | And if I did, maybe something happened. | 如果是的话 也许真的事有蹊跷 |
[16:52] | Maybe I got angry, maybe… | 或许我怒了 可能… |
[16:53] | There’s an explanation for this, | 一定事出有因 |
[16:55] | and we’re gonna figure it out. | 我们一起来弄明白 |
[16:58] | Don’t worry about a thing. | 你不要担心 |
[17:10] | Miss Gabrielle! | 加布丽尔小姐 |
[17:11] | When are you gonna come outside and watch me? | 什么时候出来看我练啊 |
[17:14] | Oh, the grass, honey and my allergies. | 宝贝 我对草和花蜜过敏 |
[17:16] | Go ahead and practice. | 你先练着 |
[17:18] | I’ll watch you from here. | 我在这儿看着呢 |
[17:22] | Are you sure I can’t help with anything? | 你确定不需要我帮忙吗 |
[17:23] | No, I’ve been a single dad for a while now. | 不用 我做单身父亲有一阵子了 |
[17:26] | I got the dinner thing down. | 晚餐应付得来 |
[17:28] | I’ve got the restaurant thing down. | 我一般都找餐馆 |
[17:30] | I can’t bring myself to cook for one. | 我可不想只为一个人做饭 |
[17:33] | Not that I ever cooked for two. | 但也从未做过双人份 |
[17:36] | Well, no restaurant tonight. | 今晚不用找餐馆了 |
[17:37] | You are having dinner with us. | 你和我们一起吃吧 |
[17:39] | That’s sweet. | 你真好 |
[17:41] | It’s the least I can do to thank you for helping Amy. | 为了你对艾米的帮助 我略尽谢意 |
[17:43] | Oh, it’s nothing. | 没什么啦 |
[17:52] | Yeah, she’s a special girl. | 是啊 她挺特别的 |
[17:57] | How is it for you, being single again? | 说说你吧 再次单身的感觉如何 |
[18:01] | Oh, honestly… | 说实话 |
[18:05] | I hate it. | 糟透了 |
[18:06] | – It’s like I’ve forgotten how to date. – Me, too. | -就像我忘了如何约会一样 -同感 |
[18:08] | I even let a friend of mine | 我还被一朋友 |
[18:10] | take me into one of those speed-dating things. | 拉去参加速配 |
[18:11] | – How was it? – I didn’t even go in. | -情况如何 -我进都没进去 |
[18:14] | I sat in this hotel lobby, watched all these lonely, | 我坐在酒店大堂 看着那些孤单的 |
[18:17] | desperate single people filing in, | 绝望的单身贵族们一个个进场 |
[18:19] | and then it hit me, I’m one of them. | 于是猛然意识到 我也是其中之一 |
[18:23] | I know what you mean. | 我也感同身受 |
[18:28] | Did you see that? It spun three times and then I caught it! | 看到了吗 杖子转了三圈我接住了 |
[18:32] | – You didn’t see. – Yeah, I’m sorry, sweetie. | -你们没看到 -对不起 亲爱的 |
[18:35] | – I was distracting Gabrielle. – Oh, no, it’s totally my fault. | -我让加布丽尔分心了 -不 是我不好 |
[18:38] | I’m sorry, sweetie. Go outside and do it again. | 对不起 亲爱的 出去再来一遍吧 |
[18:41] | I promise, this time we’re gonna watch. | 我保证这一次我们会看 |
[18:59] | Come in. | 请进 |
[19:03] | Wow, those are gorgeous. | 好漂亮啊 |
[19:06] | Well, I figured you’d be too busy cooking | 我想到你忙着做饭 |
[19:08] | to manage a centerpiece. | 而无暇顾及餐桌中央的摆饰 |
[19:11] | Well, you may not be a good cook, | 或许你厨艺不精 |
[19:14] | but you’re certainly a tidy one. | 但挺爱整洁的 |
[19:16] | Don’t worry. Dinner’s all taken care of. | 别担心 晚餐都搞定了 |
[19:18] | We’re having blanquette de veau | 有白酒烩牛肉 |
[19:20] | null | 和橙酒梳芙厘 |
[19:22] | That’s very ambitious of you. | 挺有信心嘛 |
[19:24] | And when will Bree be done making it? | 布里什么时候做好 |
[19:28] | 5:30. | 五点半 |
[19:29] | But I am re-warming it all by myself. | 但我会亲自加热好的 |
[19:32] | Oh, what’s all this? | 这都是什么 |
[19:35] | – Mike was arrested for murder. – My God. | -麦克因谋杀罪被逮捕了 -上帝啊 |
[19:39] | I mean, of course he’s totally innocent. | 当然 他完全是无辜的 |
[19:41] | I’m just trying to help him find a lawyer. | 我只是想帮他找个律师 |
[19:43] | Oh, shouldn’t, um, | 难道 |
[19:44] | shouldn’t his girlfriend be doing that? | 这不是他女友份内的事吗 |
[19:46] | Yeah. Edie dumped him. | 对 但伊迪把他甩了 |
[19:53] | OK, I know how this looks, | 好吧 我知道这看起来很怪 |
[19:56] | but I just feel bad. | 但我就是觉得难受 |
[19:58] | He’s just a friend now. | 他只是个朋友罢了 |
[20:00] | Yes, yes, a friend | 是啊 朋友 |
[20:02] | you sat by for six months, | 耗费你六个月时间伴其左右 |
[20:03] | hoping he’d wake up and ravish you again. | 期待他苏醒 然后继续迷惑你 |
[20:06] | You are the only one allowed to ravish me these days. | 如今只有你能迷惑我 |
[20:10] | So stop worrying. | 别瞎想了 |
[20:18] | Orson, it’s me again. | 奥森 还是我 |
[20:20] | Please call. We need to talk. | 请回电话 我们需要谈谈 |
[20:22] | You always do the chips. I think you’re stealing money. | 总是你下骰子 你暗地里作弊吧 |
[20:25] | – Well, I’ll do the chips, you deal. – You got it. | -那好 我来下骰子 行吧 -行 |
[20:30] | Guys, why has it been so long since we played poker? | 姑娘们 从上次打牌至今感觉度日如年 |
[20:33] | I really need this. | 我都望眼欲穿了 |
[20:34] | Me too. | 我不也是嘛 |
[20:35] | There’s nothing more relaxing than | 午后跟女友们聊天 |
[20:37] | an afternoon of finger food and girl talk. | 分享美食就是天底下最妙的事 |
[20:40] | – Hi, ladies. – Hey, how’re ya doing? | -女士们 我来了 -你好吗 |
[20:43] | So, did you tell the police | 你跟警方交代了 |
[20:44] | you think Orson killed Monique? | 奥森是杀害莫妮可凶手的事情没有 |
[20:46] | – What? – No, I did not. | -什么 -没有 |
[20:49] | And I don’t plan to. | 我不打算这么做 |
[20:50] | But Mike is in jail. | 但麦克被关在牢里 |
[20:52] | You said yourself you thought Orson did it. | 是你自己说你觉得奥森是凶手 |
[20:54] | I said I had concerns, concerns that have disappeared | 我说我对此有过顾虑 但既然麦克被捕 |
[20:57] | now that Mike has been arrested. | 我的顾虑就烟消云散了 |
[20:59] | What? You think Mike is guilty? | 什么 你相信是麦克杀的人吗 |
[21:01] | Why don’t we start that girl talk? | 我们还是聊些家长里短吧 |
[21:03] | I’ll get the ball rolling. Anybody have a yeast infection? | 我要掷骰子了 大家准备好了吗 |
[21:07] | They found Monique’s blood on the wrench | 警方在麦克丢弃的扳手上 |
[21:09] | Mike was trying to dispose of. | 发现了莫妮可的血迹 |
[21:11] | I mean, that hardly screams “innocence.” | 依我看 所谓的”无辜” 很难站住脚 |
[21:13] | Her teeth were pulled! | 可她的一口牙全被拔光了 |
[21:15] | You don’t think that’s worth telling the cops | 在你眼里 这难道还不足以说明 |
[21:17] | she was messing around with a dentist? | 她死前和某个牙医关系混乱吗 |
[21:19] | Orsen was slipping it to the dead chick? | 莫非奥森和女死者睡过 |
[21:21] | Mike is innocent.I know that in my heart. | 麦克是无辜的 我打心眼里就知道 |
[21:24] | We all have convictions, Susan. | 我们双方各执一词 苏珊 |
[21:25] | I believe Mike’s last one was for manslaughter. | 但据我所知 麦克上次入狱罪名是过失杀人 |
[21:27] | OK, OK, we’ve all made some excellent points | 好了 好了 双方都交换了意见 |
[21:30] | and blown off a little steam. | 观点鲜明 情绪高涨 |
[21:32] | Whoo, let’s play some cards. | 我们开始玩牌吧 |
[21:36] | If you’re sure Orson is innocent, | 如果你真的确信奥森与此事无关 |
[21:38] | why don’t we go through his things? | 我们为何不去查证一下 |
[21:39] | – Where’s his desk?- At his office. | -他的办公桌在哪 -办公室里 |
[21:42] | What did you think you’d find there? | 你以为能找到什么 |
[21:44] | I don’t know. A blackmail letter. | 谁知道 一封勒索信也说不定呢 |
[21:45] | A necklace made of teeth. | 一串牙齿项链 |
[21:47] | We’re not playing cards, are we? | 不玩牌了 是吧 |
[21:49] | – Nope. – I’m certainly not playing with a woman who is | -不玩了 -我才不要跟这女人一起玩 |
[21:51] | willing to let Mike take the fall | 一个由着麦克当她变态老公的替罪羊 |
[21:54] | for her psycho husband. | 而无动于衷的女人 |
[21:54] | Well, needless to say, | 不用说 |
[21:55] | I won’t be cooking dinner for Ian’s parents. | 我也无须给伊恩父母做饭了 |
[21:57] | – Fine. I’ll cook myself.- Good. | -我自己搞得定 -很好 |
[22:00] | Let me know if there are any survivors. | 要是餐后留有活口 请通知我 |
[22:02] | And if you take Orson back, | 要是你家奥森回来了 |
[22:04] | you do the same. | 也请知会我 |
[22:12] | That was incredibly awkward. | 方才实在不好意思 |
[22:14] | I’m sorry you both had to sit through it. | 让你们俩难堪了 抱歉 |
[22:17] | Was it me? Was I out of line? | 怪我吗 是我做错了吗 |
[22:19] | – No way I’m taking sides. – This’ll blow over. | -我保持中立 -事情总会过去的 |
[22:22] | – You’re right. – I hope so. | -你说得对 -但愿如此 |
[22:40] | Come on in, you’re just in time. | 进来吧 你来的正是时候 |
[22:41] | Thanks so much, Rita. | 非常感谢 丽塔 |
[22:43] | I think it’s such a good idea | 这个主意非常好 |
[22:44] | that we all get together and talk… | 大家聚在一起好好谈谈 |
[22:49] | What is all this? | 这是在干嘛 |
[22:51] | We decided to stage a protest in front of Art’s house. | 我们决定到阿特家门口进行抗议游行 |
[22:55] | A protest? | 抗议游行 |
[22:57] | Rita, I want the word “pedophile” to really stand out. | 丽塔 我想让”恋童癖者”更醒目些 |
[23:00] | Do we have any glitter? | 你这里有亮片吗 |
[23:01] | Say “molester.” It sounds scarier. | 改成”性骚扰者” 更加贴切些 |
[23:04] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:06] | I thought we were all gonna talk about | 我以为是大家一起讨论 |
[23:09] | how to keep an eye on this guy. | 如何提防那家伙 |
[23:11] | We’re past talking. The guy is a menace. | 没这必要 他是个危险人物 |
[23:13] | Well, that’s what we think,but we don’t exactly have proof. | 但我们纯属猜测 并无证据 |
[23:16] | The Youth Center just fired him. | 青年中心都把他给开除了 |
[23:18] | How much proof do you need? | 你还要什么证据 |
[23:19] | But, see, the only reason they fired him | 但是 那仅仅是因为 |
[23:22] | is because people were gossiping. | 大家对他议论纷纷 |
[23:23] | And the only reason they’re gossiping | 而各种流言蜚语 |
[23:25] | is because of what I told Mrs. McCluskey. | 却始于我与麦克卢斯基太太之间的谈话 |
[23:28] | Yeah, and you told me to spread the word. | 对 你还叫我通知大伙儿 |
[23:30] | So that people could watch their kids and be vigilant. | 以便邻居们都看好自家孩子 免得受伤 |
[23:34] | So, you wanna wait until he molests one of our kids? | 难不成你要等到孩子被他非礼后才出手吗 |
[23:37] | – Whose side are you on?- Knock it off. | -你到底站哪边 -行了 |
[23:39] | Remember, if it weren’t for Lynette, | 大伙记住了 要不是勒奈特 |
[23:41] | we never would’ve found out about this creep. | 我们就不可能发现这个变态 |
[23:45] | She’s our hero. | 她是我们的英雄 |
[24:51] | Bye, Daddy. | 爸爸 再见 |
[24:52] | See you. Have fun. | 再见 玩得高兴 |
[24:54] | So I was thinking, you wanna grab a coffee | 我在想 你下课后要不要来杯咖啡 |
[24:58] | or something after class? | 或喝点别的什么 |
[25:00] | I’d love to grab a cup of coffee…or something. | 我还真想喝杯咖啡 其他的也行 |
[25:08] | Amy, you are so lucky | 艾米 你可真幸运 |
[25:10] | to have such a nice dad. | 有这么好的父亲 |
[25:13] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[25:16] | – Leave him alone. – Excuse me? | -离他远点 -什么 |
[25:19] | You heard me? I don’t want you dating him. | 没听到吗 我不想你跟他约会 |
[25:25] | Oh, sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[25:28] | I have a feeling I know what this is about. | 我能理解你的感受 |
[25:30] | – No, you don’t. – I think I do. | -你不懂 -我懂的 |
[25:32] | You miss your mommy. | 你想妈妈了 |
[25:34] | And it feels funny seeing your daddy be nice | 所以 一看见你爸爸对其他人示好 |
[25:37] | to somebody else. | 你就浑身难受 |
[25:38] | But believe me,I’m not trying to replace your mom. | 相信我 我不会取代你妈妈的位置 |
[25:43] | Well, I am. | 但我会 |
[25:45] | And I have someone all picked out. | 并且我已经有最佳人选了 |
[25:48] | What? | 什么 |
[25:49] | I want my dad to marry Sherri’s mom. | 我想要我爸娶雪丽的妈妈 |
[25:53] | Sherri from class? | 一起上课的那个雪丽 |
[25:55] | We’re best friends. We have it all planned. | 我们是最好的朋友 我们已经计划好了 |
[25:57] | Our parents are gonna get married, | 我们的父母一旦结婚 |
[25:59] | and then we’ll be real sisters. | 我们就成为亲姐妹了 |
[26:01] | And your dad? You care what he wants? | 那你爸爸怎么办 你考虑过他的感受吗 |
[26:03] | My mom died. | 我妈妈死了 |
[26:05] | All my dad wants is for me to be happy. | 只要我开心 我爸爸就高兴 |
[26:09] | Now, get in there and teach me how to work the runway. | 行了 去上课吧 教我如何在T台上漫步 |
[26:12] | That’s what we’re paying you for, right? | 这才是你的本职工作 不是吗 |
[26:55] | Orson? | 奥森 |
[27:00] | – Bree? – Orson. | -布里 -奥森 |
[27:03] | Why haven’t you returned any of my calls? | 为什么不回我电话 |
[27:06] | I was afraid you were calling to ask me for a divorce. | 我怕你要跟我离婚 |
[27:09] | No, I wasn’t. | 怎么会 |
[27:13] | They arrested Mike for the murder of Monique Polier. | 警方以谋杀莫妮可·波利耶的罪名逮捕了麦克 |
[27:16] | They did? | 是吗 |
[27:17] | The other night you wanted a chance to explain everything. | 那一晚你说要对我坦白一切 |
[27:20] | Well, here it is, and I want it all. | 那好 现在正是时候 我洗耳恭听 |
[27:23] | If I find that you’ve left anything out, | 要是你对我有任何隐瞒 |
[27:25] | then I will ask for that divorce. | 我就提出离婚 |
[27:28] | OK. | 好吧 |
[27:49] | You’re working so hard, Sherri. | 你可真用功 雪丽 |
[27:51] | You must really want to win this pageant. | 看来你很想赢得比赛啊 |
[27:53] | More than anything. | 渴望极了 |
[27:56] | Well, I think dedication should be rewarded. | 一份耕耘 一份收获 |
[27:59] | So I have a little surprise for you. | 所以我给你一个小惊喜 |
[28:01] | What is it? | 什么惊喜 |
[28:01] | Well, You know how the pageant starts | 你知道 比赛开始前 |
[28:03] | with a big opening number? | 会先有一个开幕式 |
[28:05] | This year, all the contestants are gonna dance in pairs. | 今年 所有选手将成双成对地迈着舞步进场 |
[28:07] | And I’ve arranged for you | 所以我安排你 |
[28:09] | to dance with your best friend, Amy! | 和你最好的姐妹艾米分到一组 |
[28:15] | – What’s wrong, sweetie? – Well… | -你怎么了 宝贝 -我觉得 |
[28:19] | …Amy sucks. | 艾米特可差劲了 |
[28:24] | Well, I thought you two were practically sisters. | 可我觉得你俩是挺搭的一对好姐妹啊 |
[28:28] | We are. But she still sucks. | 是这么回事 但她还是很差劲 |
[28:31] | And first impressions are everything. You said so yourself. | 第一印象至关重要 这可是你说的 |
[28:34] | – Well, that’s true.- And this is the opening number. | -话虽是这么说 -而且还是开幕式 |
[28:37] | If the judges see me tripping over that klutz, | 要是评委见到我跟呆瓜一起出场 |
[28:39] | there’s no way I’m gonna win. | 我就输定了 |
[28:42] | That’s a good point. Now I wish I hadn’t told Amy. | 也对 要是还没告诉艾米就好了 |
[28:45] | – You already told her? – She was so excited. | -你跟她讲了 -她激动死了 |
[28:53] | Well, she’s your best friend. | 你们俩关系那么铁 |
[28:54] | Why don’t you just tell her the truth? She’ll understand. | 要不你跟她讲实话 她会理解的 |
[28:58] | What if she doesn’t? | 要是她不理解呢 |
[29:00] | Well, friends come and go, | 友谊可有可无 |
[29:04] | but a crown is forever. | 但荣耀一去不复返 |
[29:11] | I never loved Alma. | 我从未爱过阿尔玛 |
[29:14] | My mother pushed us together, | 是我妈妈硬把我们凑到一起 |
[29:16] | and I was stupid enough to get her pregnant. | 而我居然傻兮兮地让她怀了孕 |
[29:19] | You had a child? | 你们有孩子了 |
[29:22] | Alma miscarried a month after the wedding. | 婚礼后一个月 阿尔玛流产了 |
[29:25] | – I was trapped.- Well, you could have left her. | -我当时进退两难 -你应该离开她 |
[29:28] | Mother wouldn’t hear of it. Divorce is a sin. | 妈妈不会同意的 离婚等同于犯罪 |
[29:35] | So I stayed in the marriage, | 所以我陷入了那桩婚姻 |
[29:37] | hoping I would come to feel | 期待某日能想开 |
[29:39] | what I was supposed to. | 尽到做丈夫的责任 |
[29:42] | I never did. | 但我办不到 |
[29:43] | So I resigned myself to a life without love. | 于是 我学着适应那种没有爱的婚姻 |
[29:48] | And then I met Monique. | 后来我遇到了莫妮可 |
[29:52] | It was wrong. I didn’t care. | 那是不对的 但我毫不在乎 |
[29:56] | I loved her more than I’ve loved anyone… until you. | 在你之前 她是我最深爱的人 |
[30:01] | So why couldn’t you tell me this? | 为什么不早告诉我 |
[30:04] | Because you told me about Rex, | 因为你跟我说雷克斯 |
[30:07] | how he cheated on you, how hurt you were. | 如何欺骗你 伤害你 |
[30:08] | Bree, I needed you to feel safe with me. | 布里 我希望你跟我在一起能有安全感 |
[30:26] | So you stayed in a loveless marriage | 就是说 你妈把你囚禁在 |
[30:28] | because of your mother? | 荒芜的婚姻里 |
[30:29] | I know how it sounds. | 我知道这难以置信 |
[30:32] | But after my father died, | 但自打我父亲去世后 |
[30:34] | she was all I had. | 她就是我的唯一的亲人 |
[30:36] | His death caused me to suffer in a way that… | 父亲的离去使我悲恸万分 |
[30:45] | I would have done anything for her. | 我对她言听计从 |
[30:50] | null | 埃尔瑞吉精神病院 |
[30:54] | She saw that weakness and she ran with it. | 她察觉到了我的软肋 一直操控着我 |
[31:02] | null | 入院确认函 |
[31:04] | You’ve got no idea how manipulative she can be. | 你无法想象她有多么专横 |
[31:09] | She ruins lives. | 弄得四处鸡犬不宁 |
[31:14] | I’ve told you everything. | 我已经全盘托出了 |
[31:17] | What happens now? | 你要拿我怎么办 |
[31:19] | Well, | 依我看 |
[31:21] | first you pack up your things and come home, | 你先收拾东西跟我回家 |
[31:26] | and then we toss your mother out on her evil ass. | 我俩一道把你妈逐出门去 |
[31:31] | God, I love you. | 天啊 我爱你 |
[31:54] | Hi! I’m so sorry I’m late! Where are your folks? | 抱歉 我回来迟了 他们人呢 |
[31:58] | They’re not coming. | 他们来不了了 |
[31:59] | Their plane was snowed in at O’Hare. | 奥黑尔机场下了大雪 飞机无法起飞 |
[32:01] | Oh, well, that’s too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[32:04] | Well, no harm done, then, huh? | 我没酿成大错 对吧 |
[32:07] | You’re 40 minutes late. | 你迟到了40分钟 |
[32:08] | But they’re not here. | 反正他们也不来了 |
[32:10] | You didn’t know that. And where’s dinner? | 可你事先并不知啊 你准备的晚餐呢 |
[32:13] | Bree and I sort of had a fight, um… | 布里跟我吵嘴了 |
[32:17] | Look, I’m awfully sorry that I’m late. | 好吧 非常抱歉我迟到了 |
[32:19] | I had an emergency. | 但我碰上了点急事 |
[32:21] | Did this emergency have anything to do with Mike? | 那事跟麦克有关吗 |
[32:30] | I’m pretty sure that Bree’s husband | 我很肯定布里的丈夫 |
[32:32] | murdered the woman the cops think Mike killed. | 才是杀人凶手 警方错抓了麦克 |
[32:35] | – I went to his office…- Oh, for God’s sake, Susan. | -我潜入他办公室 -上帝啊 苏珊 |
[32:39] | I found evidence. Look. | 我找到证据了 你看 |
[32:42] | Orson was committed to a mental institution for over a year. | 奥森在精神医疗机构待了一年 |
[32:46] | Doesn’t that suggest he’s some…? | 这还不能说明他 |
[32:48] | I don’t care! | 跟我无关 |
[32:51] | Tonight meant a great deal to me, and you blew it off. | 今晚对我很重要 而你却搞砸了 |
[32:55] | I said I was sorry, Ian. | 我已经道过歉了 伊恩 |
[33:02] | I have to help Mike. | 我必须帮麦克 |
[33:03] | I’m all he’s got. | 只有我帮他了 |
[33:06] | Actually, you’re wrong. | 其实 你错了 |
[33:08] | – He’s got me. – What? | -他还有我 -什么 |
[33:11] | Tomorrow I’ll hire the best lawyer in town to defend him, | 明天我会为他聘请本镇最好的辩护律师 |
[33:14] | and I’ll pay every cent of his bill. | 并承担一切诉讼费用 |
[33:17] | You would do that for Mike? | 你真准备为麦克那样做吗 |
[33:20] | Yes. On one condition. | 对 但有一个条件 |
[33:26] | You can’t see him anymore. | 你别再见他了 |
[33:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:31] | If you start visiting him, he’ll fall in love with you again. | 如果你跟他恢复来往 他会重新爱上你 |
[33:34] | Then you’ll have to decide whose heart to break, his or mine. | 届时 你就得在他和我之间作取舍 |
[33:40] | As jealous ultimatums go, that’s very flattering. | 我知道嫉妒驱使你这么做 这很让我欢心 |
[33:43] | But I don’t think that’s necessary. | 但我觉得没这个必要 |
[33:45] | Mike and I are done. | 我跟麦克早就结束了 |
[33:47] | Then you should have no problem | 那你接受我的慷慨相助 |
[33:49] | accepting my generous offer. | 应当更无后顾之忧 |
[33:52] | You would get him the best lawyer in town? | 你真会为他请最好的律师吗 |
[33:54] | An absolute piranha. | 君子一言 驷马难追 |
[33:57] | Do we have a deal? | 那我们说好了 |
[34:02] | Well, OK then. | 一言为定 |
[34:13] | You know, Mike barely remembers me. | 你明知道麦克根本不记得我了 |
[34:16] | What makes you so sure he would fall in love with me again? | 凭什么确定他会重新爱上我呢 |
[34:21] | What a perfectly asinine question. | 这还用问吗 |
[34:25] | How could he not? | 他怎么不会呢 |
[34:39] | God, I was only in the house 15 minutes. | 天啊 我才进屋15分钟 |
[34:42] | – Are there more of them now?- Yep. | -人越来越多了吗 -对 |
[34:45] | We don’t want you in our neighborhood! | 滚出我们的社区 |
[34:48] | Go ahead, say it. I know you want to. | 说吧 尽管说吧 我知道你有话要说 |
[34:50] | This is all your fault. You should have listened to me. | 这都是你造成的 你真应该听我劝的 |
[34:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:56] | But be fair, there is no way I could have anticipated this. | 但老实说 我真没料到事情会变成这样 |
[34:59] | You tell people Frankenstein’s on the loose, | 你才是指挥官 |
[35:02] | then you’re surprised to see torch-wielding villagers? | 现在部下对你言听计从 你却惊讶万分 |
[35:05] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[35:08] | I’m putting the kids to bed early. | 我要叫孩子们早点上床睡觉 |
[35:09] | I don’t want them to see this. | 我可不希望他们目睹这一切 |
[35:13] | Is that an ambulance? | 是救护车吗 |
[35:17] | I can’t believe you’re doing this! | 我简直不敢相信你会这么做 |
[35:19] | Amy, don’t you want me to have a chance? | 艾米 你难道不希望我赢吗 |
[35:22] | God, I hate you! I hate you! | 上帝啊 我讨厌你 我讨厌你 |
[35:27] | Don’t ever talk to me again! | 以后别跟我说话 |
[35:32] | Hi, Bill? | 比尔 |
[35:34] | I was wondering, do you have plans Saturday night? | 我想问一下 你周六晚上有空吗 |
[35:44] | Excuse me, Can you tell me what happened here? | 借过 请问这里发生什么事了 |
[35:46] | Ma’am, I need you to step back. | 女士 请往后站 |
[35:48] | – OK. – We’re bringing in a female, late 30s. | -好 -我们正抬出一名30多岁女性 |
[35:50] | Get a crash cart ready. She’s in cardiac arrest. | 让救护车待命 患者心脏骤停 |
[36:03] | There he is! | 他出来了 |
[36:13] | Stay out of here! | 滚出这里 |
[36:15] | Stop it! Stop it! | 别这样 别这么做 |
[36:17] | You can’t do this to people. Have you all lost your minds? | 你们不能这么做 大家都疯了吗 |
[36:20] | Excuse us for wanting to feel safe in our homes. | 请原谅 我们只想确保家园安全 |
[36:23] | That’s my home, and I don’t feel safe now. | 我家就在那儿 现在我反而不安了 |
[36:25] | Please, please, all of you, just leave this street. Please! | 求求你们 请大家离开 求求你们了 |
[36:29] | I beg of you, go! | 我请求你们 离开吧 |
[36:31] | Just get off my street! | 离开这条街 |
[36:33] | Please! Wait! | 请等等 |
[36:34] | Wait, Art! Wait! | 阿特 等等 |
[36:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:02] | You’re an idiot to take him back. | 你这傻瓜 竟让他回来了 |
[37:05] | I am no longer interested in your opinion. | 我不会再听任你的任何言论 |
[37:07] | I thought I made that clear. | 我想我已经说得很清楚了 |
[37:09] | Where are you sending me? | 你们要把我送到哪里去 |
[37:11] | We’ve rented you a condo in a lovely retirement community. | 我们在一个舒适的老年社区里给你租了间公寓 |
[37:14] | It’s our Christmas gift to you. | 就当是送你的圣诞礼物 |
[37:16] | So you’re exiling me? | 你们要甩掉我 |
[37:18] | Cutting me off from my new grandchildren? | 把我跟孙子分开 我们才在一起多久啊 |
[37:21] | That’s our gift to them. | 这也是他们的圣诞礼物 |
[37:29] | You think you can be rid of me that easily? | 你以为你能如此轻易地摆脱我吗 |
[37:31] | It’s over, Mother. I told her everything. | 都结束了 妈妈 我向她坦白了一切 |
[37:34] | Oh, I doubt that very much. | 我才不信 |
[37:37] | You still have secrets, my boy. | 儿子 你根本就没讲实话 |
[37:39] | So do you, Mother. | 彼此彼此 妈妈 |
[37:41] | And if you want them kept, | 你要是想守住秘密 |
[37:43] | you’ll keep mine. | 请管好你的嘴 |
[37:57] | It’s me. I have some bad news. | 是我 情况不妙 |
[37:59] | She’s taking him back. | 她把他接回来了 |
[38:02] | Meet me on the corner in an hour. We need to deal with this. | 一小时后到街角来见我 是时候行动了 |
[38:16] | I heard about Rebecca on the news. | 新闻上报道了丽贝卡的死讯 |
[38:20] | If there’s anything I can do | 如果葬礼筹备中 |
[38:23] | to help with funeral arrangements | 有什么需要我帮忙 |
[38:26] | or help you call relatives… | 比如帮你联系亲友什么的 |
[38:34] | You must be feeling really guilty. | 你现在肯定很有罪恶感吧 |
[38:38] | Of course. I feel just terrible. | 当然 我感觉糟透了 |
[38:44] | If you knew… if you could just know how sorry I am. | 要是你能感觉到 我怀着多深的歉意 |
[39:02] | You know, in a weird way… | 其实 说起来很诡异 |
[39:05] | I should thank you. | 我应该谢谢你 |
[39:10] | My sister was a really wonderful person. | 我姐姐是个真正的好人 |
[39:18] | She always saw the best in me. | 她总是欣赏着正面的我 |
[39:23] | But there were things she couldn’t see. | 但有些事她却看不到 |
[39:27] | Or chose not to… | 或是她选择漠视 |
[39:29] | God love her. | 上帝很眷顾她 |
[39:35] | – What do you mean? – I think you know | -你这话什么意思 -我想你是个明白人 |
[39:39] | See, I always knew that I had to take care of Rebecca. | 以往 由于我必须悉心照料丽贝卡 |
[39:43] | So I could never let myself slip | 所以我从不允许自己有任何不轨 |
[39:47] | and do something that would hurt her. | 避免有任何伤害她的举动 |
[39:50] | But now… | 但现在 |
[39:55] | …I’m free. | 我自由了 |
[39:58] | And all because of you. | 而这一切 都拜你所赐 |
[40:09] | You can’t stay here. | 你不能留在这里 |
[40:11] | Oh, don’t worry. I’m already packed. | 放心 我快收拾完了 |
[40:15] | – Where are you going?- Why? You gonna write? | -你要去哪 -干嘛 记录在案吗 |
[40:23] | Well… | 好了 |
[40:26] | Goodbye, Lynette. | 再见了 勒奈特 |
[40:31] | You take care of that beautiful family of yours. | 好好照看你幸福的一家吧 |
[41:08] | There is a reason people can’t wait for Christmas, | 人们期盼着圣诞节的到来 |
[41:15] | and it has little to do with family reunions. | 伴随着家庭团聚 还另有隐情 |
[41:22] | Or curling up with a cup of eggnog. | 是蜷坐着借酒消愁 |
[41:31] | Or that unexpected kiss beneath the mistletoe. | 是在槲寄生下意外的深情一吻 |
[41:39] | Or receiving a present from that special someone. | 还是收获来自心仪对象的节日礼物 |
[41:51] | No, people look forward to Christmas | 不 人们期待着圣诞节的到来 |
[41:56] | because they know it’s a time… | 是因为他们知道 |
[42:02] | … for miracles. | 奇迹将会出现 |
[42:04] | Hello, Alma. | 你好 阿尔玛 |
[42:06] | Don’t just stand there. Tell me everything. | 别这么杵着 快快道来 |