时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Wisteria Lane’s new hero… | 紫藤郡新诞生的英雄 |
[00:05] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:06] | Superhero houses are great! | 大英雄的房子棒极了 |
[00:08] | turned out to be anything but. | 真面目不可告人 |
[00:11] | Orson’s mother took up residence. | 奥森的妈妈定居下来 |
[00:13] | I’ve decided to accept your wife’s kind invitation. | 我决定接受你妻子的盛情邀请 |
[00:16] | You wouldn’t. | 你敢 |
[00:17] | Mike couldn’t remember… | 麦克根本记不得 |
[00:18] | No memory? | 失忆了 |
[00:19] | That’s convenient. | 真方便啊 |
[00:20] | … anything at all. | 任何事 |
[00:21] | Here’s our search warrant. | 瞧好了 搜查令 |
[00:22] | We couldn’t find the toolbox. | 我们找不到那个工具箱 |
[00:24] | You might want to wash that wrench off. | 你可能想把扳手清理一下 |
[00:26] | It’s got something on it. | 上面有点东西 |
[00:31] | I’m just saying that | 我是说我们 |
[00:33] | we never spend the night at your house. | 从来不在你家过夜 |
[00:34] | Yes, but your place is so warm and cozy. | 是的 但你家更温馨 |
[00:37] | It’s also a disaster area. | 现在一定很乱 |
[00:38] | I didn’t get a chance to clean it today. | 因为我今天没空打扫房间 |
[00:41] | Oh, here. Let me. | 没事 让我来 |
[00:44] | Susan Mayer had never thought of herself as Cinderella, | 苏珊·梅尔从来没觉得自己是灰姑娘 |
[00:48] | but then one day… | 直到某天 |
[00:50] | a prince showed up… | 一位王子出现了 |
[00:54] | Well, we can’t have you sleeping in squalor, can we? | 不能让你睡在猪窝里 对吧 |
[00:58] | My place it is. | 今晚就去我家吧 |
[01:02] | … and Susan realized her life | 随后苏珊发现她的生活 |
[01:06] | had become a fairy tale. | 变得如童话般梦幻 |
[01:09] | And since her prince had welcomed her into his castle, | 王子将她接进了城堡 |
[01:14] | she felt the least she could do was thank him. | 而她唯一能做的就是好好报答他 |
[01:18] | Again… | 一次 |
[01:19] | and again… | 又一次 |
[01:21] | and again. | 再一次 |
[01:24] | The next morning, however,Susan discovered castles… | 然而 次日清晨 苏珊发现城堡 |
[01:29] | don’t run themselves. | 是有管家来打理的 |
[01:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:38] | But let’s make it a quickie | 你快进快出吧 |
[01:41] | because you are wasting water. | 别浪费了太多”蜜汁” |
[01:45] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you. | 抱歉 无意惊吓你 |
[01:48] | – Uh… who are you? – I’m Rupert. | -你是谁 -我是鲁伯特 |
[01:52] | I work for Mr. Hainsworth. | 我为亨斯沃斯先生工作 |
[01:53] | That would be the man you slept with, | 就是跟你睡觉的那位先生 |
[01:56] | in case names weren’t exchanged. | 我怕你们甚至不知道对方的名字 |
[01:58] | No. I’m your boss’s girlfriend. | 没有 我是你老爷的女朋友 |
[02:01] | Surely, he mentioned me. | 当然 他应该跟你提起过我 |
[02:03] | Not that I recollect. | 我没有印象 |
[02:06] | Rupert. | 鲁伯特 |
[02:08] | Good morning, boss. | 早安 老爷 |
[02:10] | I thought you were off today. | 我还以为你今天休息 |
[02:11] | Isn’t your sister in town? | 你姐姐不是来了吗 |
[02:13] | That’s next weekend, sir. | 她下个礼拜才来 先生 |
[02:16] | It’s a good thing too. | 那倒是挺好的 |
[02:18] | Otherwise, I might not have had the pleasure of | 否则 我可能就没有这个荣幸 |
[02:20] | meeting your girlfriend. | 见到您女朋友了 |
[02:23] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[02:25] | Yes. We met at the hospital. | 是的 我们是在医院认识的 |
[02:29] | Why don’t I fetch you a robe? | 我去帮你拿件睡袍吧 |
[02:31] | Loving that idea. | 好主意 |
[02:40] | Would you care for some breakfast? | 你想吃点什么早餐 |
[02:41] | Omelet, strawberry tart, brioche? | 煎蛋卷 草莓馅饼 还是奶油蛋卷 |
[02:46] | Yeah. That sounds great. You pick. | 听起来都不错 随便吧 |
[02:50] | Yes, Susan’s life had indeed | 是的 苏珊确实过上了 |
[02:52] | become a fairy tale. | 童话般的生活 |
[02:54] | You are aware there is a Mrs. Hainsworth? | 你知道亨斯沃斯先生是有太太的吧 |
[02:58] | Well, of course. | 当然知道了 |
[03:00] | And what’s a fairy tale… | 但哪个故事里 |
[03:02] | Tart it is. | 那就吃馅饼吧[另意妓女] |
[03:06] | …without a dragon to slay? | 没有破坏婚姻的恶人呢 |
[03:51] | We know dangerous men walk among us. | 我们知道危险人物就潜伏于身边 |
[03:55] | What we can’t be sure of is who they are | 但我们无法确定他们是谁 |
[03:57] | or where they hide. | 或者他们的藏身之处 |
[03:59] | So the most we can offer any stranger is reasonable doubt. | 所以我们能做的 就是对陌生人保持警惕 |
[04:04] | But once the doubt is gone, | 但当疑云消散 |
[04:06] | people are anything but reasonable. | 人们却无法保持理性 |
[04:09] | I am telling you, our neighbor is a pedophile, | 跟你说 我们的邻居是个恋童癖 |
[04:13] | and I expect you to do something about it. | 希望你们能有所行动 |
[04:15] | Ms. Scavo, he’s not listed on | 斯加沃太太 他没有任何 |
[04:16] | any sex offender registry. | 性侵犯方面的案底 |
[04:18] | He’s never had a traffic ticket. | 甚至连一张交通罚单都没有 |
[04:20] | He’s a single man | 他是个单身汉 |
[04:20] | with a basement full of toys! | 却有满满一个地下室的玩具 |
[04:22] | I understand your concern, | 我理解你的忧虑 |
[04:24] | but we can’t book a guy on possession of toys. | 但是一个人不可能因为收藏玩具而获罪 |
[04:26] | You don’t get it. His house had this creepy vibe. | 你不明白 他的房间令人浑身起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[04:30] | Tell him, Tom. | 汤姆 快跟他说说 |
[04:31] | I never went down to the actual room. | 我根本没去过那个房间 |
[04:33] | Okay, he wasn’t in there. He doesn’t know. | 好吧 他不在场 不了解情况 |
[04:34] | Look, he had a wall full of pictures | 他有一整面墙贴满了 |
[04:37] | of half-naked boys in swimsuits. | 各种各样的 穿着泳装的半裸男孩照片 |
[04:40] | Didn’t you say he was a swim coach? | 你不是说他是个游泳教练吗 |
[04:42] | What are you, his lawyer? | 你到底是干什么的 他的律师吗 |
[04:44] | You have to admit, it’s odd. | 你必须承认 那很怪异 |
[04:45] | Here’s what’s odd. | 怪异的就是 |
[04:46] | If your neighbor had something to hide, | 如果你们邻居有意隐瞒恶心的癖好 |
[04:49] | why’d he invite you in to see all of his stuff? | 他怎么可能邀请你们去参观他的收藏呢 |
[04:58] | He wasn’t technically home when I went inside. | 严格来说 我去的时候他不在家 |
[05:03] | So you broke in? | 那你算非法入室了 |
[05:04] | The door was open. | 当时门是开着的 |
[05:06] | I was bringing him a cake. | 我是去给他送蛋糕的 |
[05:09] | A cake? | 送蛋糕 |
[05:11] | It was a thank-you cake. | 为了感谢他 |
[05:13] | He sort of saved my life. | 他算是救过我一命吧 |
[05:17] | She didn’t know he was a pedophile when she baked the actual cake. | 她做蛋糕的时候 尚不知道那人是个恋童癖 |
[05:20] | He doesn’t care the cake, Tom. | 他才不关心这个 汤姆 |
[05:21] | Why snap at me? | 你为什么吼我 |
[05:22] | – I’m not snapping at you. – You snapped. | -我没吼你 -你吼了 |
[05:23] | I am snapping because there is a monster across the street, | 我吼是因为对面住了一个恶魔 |
[05:27] | and Barney Fife here’s making me sound like the bad guy! | 但巴尼·伐夫却搞得我像恶人先告状一样 |
[05:34] | I’m sorry. She’s been under a lot of stress, | 很抱歉 她最近压力很大 |
[05:36] | hasn’t slept well. | 睡眠不太好 |
[05:37] | You better not be apologizing for me! | 你最好没在替我道歉 |
[05:40] | Gotta go. | 我得撤了 |
[05:47] | So I’ve got some fabulous news. | 有个非常好的消息要告诉你 |
[05:50] | Well, I hope it’s more fabulous than this dress. | 希望比这条裙子要好 |
[05:53] | I look like something Ike Turner would hit. | 我穿成这样 恐怕只有老头子才会勾搭 |
[05:56] | You’re gonna have to find yourself another personal shopper. | 你得再找一位私人采购员了 |
[05:59] | I slam one dress, | 我不过是讽刺了一条裙子 |
[06:00] | and you quit on me? | 你就不干了 |
[06:01] | No, that’s my news. | 不 我就是要跟你说这事 |
[06:03] | I’m leaving the store and starting my own business. | 我要离开这家商店 自己创业了 |
[06:07] | “Beauty by Vern.” You’re opening up a salon? | “韦恩美容院” 你开了一家沙龙 |
[06:10] | God, could you get any gayer? | 天啊 你还能再有基情些吗 |
[06:12] | It’s a consulting firm for beauty pageant contestants. | 那是专门针对选美参赛者的咨询公司 |
[06:15] | And the answer’s yes. | 那好吧 |
[06:17] | This week I’m coaching girls | 本周我要给参加 |
[06:19] | for the Miss Snowflake Pageant. | “雪花小姐”比赛的女孩们指导 |
[06:21] | It’s very rewarding. | 报酬丰厚哦 |
[06:22] | Hey, you know what might be fun? | 你知道什么最有趣吗 |
[06:24] | If you come and give a talk. | 如果你能来上上课的话 |
[06:25] | Give the kids some pointers. | 给小姑娘们一点指导 |
[06:27] | Vern. I worked the catwalks in Milan and Paris. | 韦恩 我以前是专在米兰和巴黎走秀的 |
[06:30] | I’m not gonna give makeup tips to little Miss Training Bra. | 我可没兴趣教那些小娃娃 |
[06:33] | You have been in rare bitch form. | 你最近表现得真是个贱妇 |
[06:35] | It’s been months, | 都持续几个月了 |
[06:36] | so don’t blame it on your cycle. | 所以别赖你的生理期 |
[06:37] | Don’t call me a bitch. And stop tracking my cycle. | 不准叫我贱人 也别再研究我的生理期 |
[06:41] | I told you, that freaks me out. | 你这样很变态 |
[06:42] | I’m just saying, you’ve been very cranky today. | 我不过是说 你今天很暴躁 |
[06:45] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[06:49] | The divorce decree came through today. | 今天离婚判决书下来了 |
[06:52] | Carlos is officially out of my life. | 卡洛斯正式从我的生活中消失了 |
[06:55] | Oh, honey… | 亲爱的 |
[06:58] | The girls’ ages range eight to twelve. | 那些女孩的年龄都在8到12岁之间 |
[07:00] | We meet every Thursday in the rec room of the Elks Lodge. | 我们每周四在麋鹿小屋的康乐室见面 |
[07:03] | I’m not doing it. | 我不会接这个活的 |
[07:05] | You need a project. | 你需要一份工作 |
[07:06] | That’s your problem, you’re bored. | 那正是你的问题所在 你太过无聊 |
[07:07] | And you know what the cure for that is? | 知道怎么才能不无聊吗 |
[07:09] | Helping others. | 帮助他人 |
[07:12] | Fine. I’ll do it. | 好吧 我去 |
[07:15] | But I want this dress for free. | 但我希望你送我这条裙子 |
[07:17] | Evil. You said you hated it. | 真是个魔头 你刚刚不是说不喜欢吗 |
[07:18] | And I hate helping others too, | 我还不喜欢帮助他人呢 |
[07:20] | but I’m doing that, aren’t I? | 不是照样答应了吗 |
[07:27] | Is the coast clear? | 没外人吧 |
[07:29] | I don’t want to flash the help again. | 我可不想又在你家管家面前暴露 |
[07:31] | Relax. He’s making breakfast. | 放松点 他在做早餐 |
[07:32] | You’re more than welcome to flash me. | 欢迎你在我面前大露特露 |
[07:38] | How long has Rupert worked for you? | 鲁伯特为你工作多久了 |
[07:40] | Oh, for years. He’s practically family. | 很多年 他已经是家里一份子了 |
[07:43] | So you’re that close, | 你们关系那么亲密 |
[07:44] | and you never told him about me? | 怎么从没跟他提起过我呢 |
[07:46] | Yes, about that… | 是啊 关于这个问题 |
[07:49] | Rupert was incredibly devoted to Jane. | 鲁伯特对简忠心耿耿 |
[07:52] | He’s never seen me with another woman, | 他从来没见过我跟其他女人在一起 |
[07:54] | let alone a frisky, naked one. | 尤其是说着淫话的裸体女人 |
[07:57] | That explains why he was a little cold to me this morning. | 难怪他早上对我那么冷淡 |
[08:00] | Was he? I’ll have a talk with him. | 他对你态度不好 我要找他谈谈 |
[08:02] | Oh, no. Don’t do that. | 没事 别跟他说 |
[08:04] | That’ll just make it worse. | 那样只会让情况更糟 |
[08:05] | I get it. He loved Jane. | 我明白 他跟简感情很深 |
[08:07] | He doesn’t know me. | 他也不认识我 |
[08:08] | You know, I’ll just have to charm him. | 看来我要好好取悦他了 |
[08:10] | Warm him up a little. | 跟他拉近关系 |
[08:16] | Well, I’m sure you’ll find a way. | 我相信你会有办法的 |
[08:20] | Great, 9:00 in the morning | 好极了 早上9点 |
[08:22] | and I have to put on a slinky black cocktail dress. | 我却还得穿着黑色的紧身晚装 |
[08:27] | Hey, here’s an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[08:28] | You keep some things in a drawer at my house. | 既然你放了些衣物在我家的抽屉 |
[08:31] | Would it be OK if I had one here? | 那我能也放些在你这吗 |
[08:34] | A drawer? Do you think we’ll be here that often? | 一个抽屉 你觉得我们会经常在这里吗 |
[08:38] | Your shower has six power nozzles. | 你的淋浴器有6个喷头 |
[08:40] | With or without you, I’ll be back. | 不管你来不来 我都会再来的 |
[08:42] | Well, then, by all means, let’s get you a drawer. | 好吧 那我想尽办法也要给你一个抽屉 |
[08:45] | I don’t need much. One of those will do. | 不用那么多 那些随便给我一个就行了 |
[08:48] | Actually, that’s not a good idea. | 其实 那样不太好 |
[08:50] | Rupert arranges things meticulously. | 鲁伯特喜欢把东西放置在特定的地方 |
[08:52] | You’ll never win him over | 如果你打乱了他的整理系统 |
[08:54] | if you mess with his system. | 就更不可能讨他喜欢了 |
[08:55] | Rupert? | 鲁伯特 |
[08:58] | Your timing’s perfect. | 你时机把握的真好 |
[09:00] | Not always. | 不总是这样 |
[09:02] | Susan will be needing a drawer. | 苏珊需要一个抽屉 |
[09:05] | A drawer, sir? | 一个抽屉 先生 |
[09:06] | Yes. For her things. | 是的 放她的衣物 |
[09:08] | She’s going to be spending more time here. | 她以后会经常来的 |
[09:10] | Yeah, Rupe. | 是的 老鲁 |
[09:11] | I hope we can be good friends, | 希望我们能成为好朋友 |
[09:12] | ’cause you’re gonna be seeing lots more of me. | 因为你以后会经常见到我 |
[09:14] | Oh, madam, that hardly seems possible. | 女士 这似乎不太可能 |
[09:20] | Mother Hodge, your food will get cold. | 婆婆 你的饭菜快凉了 |
[09:26] | Why, please, is there a lock on the liquor cabinet? | 请问 为什么酒柜上锁了 |
[09:29] | Because your doctor says | 因为你的医生说 |
[09:30] | people taking your medication shouldn’t drink, | 你服用那种药物 不能喝酒 |
[09:33] | a warning you’ve chosen to ignore | 但显然你对这一警告充耳不闻 |
[09:34] | if the lipstick on the vodka bottle is any indication. | 因为伏特加酒瓶上留下了你的口红印 |
[09:39] | Poached fish again? I don’t want this. | 又是水煮鱼 我不想吃这个 |
[09:43] | I want what you’re all having. | 我要吃跟你们一样的菜 |
[09:46] | Well, your doctor has you on a low fat, low sodium diet. | 医生说你的饮食要低脂要清淡 |
[09:49] | Eight meals this week, | 本周吃了八顿饭 |
[09:50] | eight times I’ve told you the same thing. | 我同样的话说了八遍 |
[09:53] | So who would like to say grace? | 谁想来致祈祷辞 |
[09:55] | Allow me. | 让我来吧 |
[09:59] | Dear Lord, I thank you for | 亲爱的主 感谢您赐予我 |
[10:00] | this bland, indifferently prepared meal, | 这么清淡无味 漫不经心准备的晚饭 |
[10:03] | and beseech you to ignite some spark of compassion | 恳求您点燃我那铁石心肠的 |
[10:05] | in my cold-hearted daughter-in-law, | 儿媳妇心中慈悲的火苗吧 |
[10:07] | that she might show some shred of mercy to me, | 也许她会对我表达一些怜悯之心 |
[10:10] | her wretched captive. | 我就是她可怜的俘虏 |
[10:12] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[10:18] | Mother, may I remind you, | 妈妈 请容我提醒你一句 |
[10:20] | you asked to come here. | 是你要求来这住的 |
[10:22] | I didn’t know I’d be trading one jail for another. | 来之前我又不知道 是刚出狼窝又入虎穴 |
[10:25] | At least at the home you could | 至少在养老院我还能 |
[10:27] | bribe the orderlies to smuggle things in. | 买通看护人偷带一些东西进来 |
[10:29] | But here, nothing gets past the commandant. | 但是在这儿 “总司令”什么事都不允许 |
[10:33] | I have done everything I can to | 我已经竭尽全力想要 |
[10:35] | make you happy and comfortable. | 让你感到快乐和舒适了 |
[10:38] | What do you want from us? | 你还想要我们做什么 |
[10:39] | I want my freedom. | 我要自由 |
[10:41] | I want out of this perky little gulag | 我想离开这个专制的集中营 |
[10:44] | and into a house I can call my own. | 住到一个可以自己做主的地方 |
[10:47] | And you’re going to buy it for me. | 你得给我买个房子 |
[10:49] | I can’t afford to buy you a house. | 我负担不起 |
[10:52] | You can’t afford not to. | 不买的后果你才负担不起 |
[10:59] | I know a house won’t be easy to swing, | 我知道买房子这事不好办 |
[11:01] | but how many more of these Edward Albee dinners | 但你还受得了几次爱德华·阿尔比式 |
[11:03] | do you want to sit through? | 晚餐的折腾 |
[11:04] | What did she mean by “you can’t afford not to”? | 她说”不买的后果你才负担不起”是什么意思 |
[11:07] | Was she threatening you with something? | 她是在拿什么事要挟你吗 |
[11:08] | Yes, she’s threatening to make us miserable till we cave. | 是的 她是在要挟要把我们折磨至死 |
[11:12] | Look, at least see if Edie has any cheap listings. | 至少先看看伊迪手头有没有便宜的房源吧 |
[11:15] | We’ll be happier. My mother will be happier. | 我们会更开心 我妈也会更开心 |
[11:17] | She’ll take terrible care of herself | 她根本不会照顾自己 |
[11:19] | and be dead in a year. | 不出一年就会死掉 |
[11:20] | You just stole my next argument. | 你抢了我的台词 |
[11:27] | OK, you’ve got enough money | 你的钱只够付 |
[11:29] | to pay either the phone or the cable bill, but not both. | 电话费或有线电视费 二选一 |
[11:35] | Hello? Mike? | 麦克 你在听吗 |
[11:38] | I’m trying to help you here. | 我是在帮你呢 |
[11:40] | Oh, I’m sorry. Do whatever you want. | 抱歉 你决定吧 |
[11:45] | Fine. Cable it is. | 好吧 就付有线电视费 |
[11:48] | Nobody calls you, anyway. | 反正也没人打电话找你 |
[12:00] | What do you want? | 你们想干嘛 |
[12:02] | My toilet’s clogged. | 我家马桶堵了 |
[12:03] | I thought maybe you could fix it. | 我想你应该能修 |
[12:05] | Oh, wait. You can’t, can you? | 等等 你修不了 对吧 |
[12:07] | Because you don’t have any tools. | 因为你根本没工具 |
[12:09] | Must be tough being a plumber without tools. | 身为一个水管工没工具一定很艰难吧 |
[12:12] | Why don’t you people leave me the hell alone? | 为什么你们这些人就不能让我清静清净呢 |
[12:15] | Jeez. You sure are hostile for a guy | 老天 你是靠服务营生的人 |
[12:17] | who makes his living in a service industry. | 这种态度可不礼貌啊 |
[12:35] | It just occurred to me, | 我刚刚才想到 |
[12:36] | there’s no point paying the cable bill | 如果你交不起电费的话 |
[12:38] | if you’re not gonna have electricity. | 交了有线电视费也白搭 |
[12:40] | So… I’m thinking, pay the electricity up front | 所以 我想先把电费交了 |
[12:44] | and send a check to the phone company… | 然后给电话公司寄张支票 |
[13:02] | Where have you been? They’re all waiting. | 你去哪了 大家都等着呢 |
[13:04] | I’m here to teach fashion. | 我是来教授时尚的 |
[13:06] | I’m fashionably late. | 迟到就是一种时尚 |
[13:07] | Cute. Now remember, | 真”可爱” 记住 |
[13:08] | These mothers have refinanced their trailers | 那些母亲都是东拼西凑 |
[13:10] | in order to pay for this, | 才付的学费 |
[13:11] | so when you make your entrance, | 所以你进去的时候 |
[13:11] | for god’s sake, sparkle. | 一定要闪亮登场 |
[13:16] | In addition to three Vogue covers, | 除去这三张《时尚》杂志的封面外 |
[13:19] | you may remember her as the face of La Roque Cosmetics. | 她还曾是拉洛克彩妆的代言人 |
[13:21] | Please welcome Miss Gabrielle Marquez! | 请大家热烈欢迎加布里尔·玛凯兹小姐 |
[13:36] | Vern? A moment. | 韦恩 借一步说话 |
[13:44] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[13:45] | Yes! What am I supposed to do with that petting zoo? | 废话 我对着那些小肥猪该干什么 |
[13:48] | Not everyone wins the genetic lottery like you did. | 不是所有人都像你这样天生丽质 |
[13:50] | These girls need help | 那些女孩需要专家 |
[13:52] | finding the promised land of beauty and style. | 引导她们挖掘属于自身的美丽和风格 |
[13:55] | Please, Gabrielle. | 拜托了 加布丽尔 |
[13:56] | Be their Moses. | 当她们的引路女神吧 |
[13:59] | Good comparison | 谢谢你把我比作女神 |
[14:00] | because it’s gonna take a miracle to turn these mutts into show dogs. | 要教会那些小笨蛋走秀 真需要神迹才行 |
[14:06] | Hey, girls. Let’s talk beauty. | 女孩们 我们谈谈美丽吧 |
[14:16] | What’s up, brother? | 你怎么样啊 老兄 |
[14:20] | I’m sorry. You are…? | 对不起 你是 |
[14:22] | Carlos, from down the street. | 卡洛斯 住在街尾 |
[14:28] | We were only best friends, dude. | 我曾是你唯一的挚友 老兄 |
[14:30] | Well, things have been a little fuzzy since the accident. | 那场意外以后 我的记忆有些模糊 |
[14:35] | I’m sorry that I hadn’t come by sooner, | 很抱歉 我没早点过来看你 |
[14:38] | but my divorce has been kicking my ass. | 离婚把我搞得焦头烂额 |
[14:41] | Sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[14:42] | Anyway, I got a new condo, | 总之 我找了个新公寓 |
[14:44] | but it’s getting renovated. | 但是需要翻修一下 |
[14:46] | So I was thinking, maybe I could crash here? | 所以我想 能不能先在你这住几天 |
[14:50] | Here? | 这儿 |
[14:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:52] | I could help you out around the house. | 我可以帮你打理房子 |
[14:54] | Free you up to focus on job one, | 那样你就能集中精力做头等大事了 |
[14:56] | getting better. | 康复 |
[14:59] | Because you’re tossing it to Edie now, right? | 你现在把这些事都扔给伊迪了 对吧 |
[15:01] | That’s a real relationship killer, | 让你的女人打理家务 |
[15:04] | needing your lady to hoist you off the can. | 那可是真正的爱情杀手啊 |
[15:08] | How long we talking? | 你想住多久 |
[15:10] | Couple months. | 两个月吧 |
[15:11] | Three at the most. | 最多三个月 |
[15:12] | And of course, I can kick in for half the utilities and rent. | 当然了 我会负担一半房租和水电费 |
[15:20] | Well, how can I say no to my best friend? | 我怎么能拒绝我最好的哥们呢 |
[15:29] | Can you do a kick-flip? | 你会玩翻板吗 |
[15:30] | What are the Blake kids | 布雷克家的孩子 |
[15:32] | doing all the way over here? | 怎么总来这玩呢 |
[15:34] | Pam needs to keep a closer eye on them. | 帕姆要盯紧他们了 |
[15:36] | Will you please come away from that window? | 拜托你不要一直站在窗边看行吗 |
[15:38] | You barely slept last night. | 昨晚你几乎都没怎么睡 |
[15:40] | Come on, take a nap. | 过来小睡一会吧 |
[15:41] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 没事 |
[15:45] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[15:54] | Hey. What’s up? | 有事吗 |
[15:56] | I’ve been meaning to get this back to you. | 我想把这个还给你 |
[15:59] | And to thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[16:00] | Rebecca and I really enjoyed the cake. | 丽贝卡和我都很喜欢这个蛋糕 |
[16:03] | Oh, good. | 不错 |
[16:06] | So… bye. | 那 再见了 |
[16:10] | So, what’d you think of our place? | 你觉得我家怎么样 |
[16:13] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[16:14] | I heard you were good friends with the Young family. | 我听说你以前跟杨家关系很好 |
[16:17] | It must’ve been weird being in there with all the new furniture. | 看到那里面全是新家具肯定不习惯 |
[16:21] | I didn’t notice. | 我没太注意 |
[16:23] | Well, how about the kitchen? | 那厨房呢 |
[16:24] | Rebecca likes the color, | 丽贝卡很喜欢那个颜色 |
[16:25] | but I’m not so sure. | 但我不敢苟同 |
[16:27] | Oh, sorry. Never made it past the living room. | 抱歉 我只去过客厅 |
[16:30] | What? Come on. | 什么 得了吧 |
[16:31] | You’re in an empty house, | 你去的时候屋里没人 |
[16:33] | curious about your new neighbors, | 加上对新邻居的好奇心 |
[16:35] | you look around. | 你一定会四处转转的 |
[16:36] | We all do it. | 我们都这样 |
[16:37] | Well, I don’t. | 我不是 |
[16:41] | Well, next time you’re over | 那你下次来的时候 |
[16:43] | I’ll have to give you the tour. | 我带你参观一下 |
[16:44] | Great. | 好啊 |
[16:45] | Mr. Protector Man! | “保护侠”先生 |
[16:48] | Hey, hey. Not now, Parker. | 帕克 现在不方便 |
[16:49] | I just wanted to see if I can | 我就是想问问 |
[16:51] | play his pinball machine again! | 还能再玩他的弹球机吗 |
[17:01] | I guess there’s no need for that tour. | 看来我没必要带你参观了 |
[17:15] | Girls, first things first. | 女孩们 当务之急是 |
[17:17] | If you can’t walk, you can’t win. | 如果你们走路姿势不好看 就不可能获胜 |
[17:19] | Hit it, Vern. | 来点音乐 韦恩 |
[17:21] | Remember, eyes forward, shoulders back, hips square. | 要牢记 目视前方 挺胸 提臀 |
[17:25] | Look left, look right, whip and walk. | 向左看 向右看 掉头往回走 |
[17:32] | Yes, I’m unbelievable. Close your mouths. | 是的 我就是这么魅力四射 把嘴闭上 |
[17:51] | OK, stop, stop. | 好了 都停下来 |
[17:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:54] | My eyes were forward, my hips were square. | 我目视前方了 也提臀了 |
[17:57] | But where’s your confidence, where’s your pride? | 但你的自信呢 你的骄傲都去哪里了 |
[18:00] | Come on. What do I have to be proud of? | 算了吧 我有什么可骄傲的 |
[18:14] | Have you guys ever seen a runway model | 你们见过除去盛装 |
[18:16] | without the hot clothes and makeup? | 卸下浓妆的T台模特吗 |
[18:20] | Well, trust me, they’re not that special. | 相信我 她们也跟路人一样 |
[18:23] | But the one thing that they do have is attitude. | 但她们唯一不同的就是态度 |
[18:27] | You have to believe in yourself. | 你们要对自己有信心 |
[18:29] | And if not, | 如果还是不行 |
[18:30] | pretend to believe in yourself, OK? | 就假装对自己有信心 行吗 |
[18:33] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:35] | Now I want you to pretend you’re on the runway. | 现在你要想象自己在T台上 |
[18:38] | Flashbulbs are popping. | 无数的闪光点对着你 |
[18:40] | Everyone’s looking at you, envying you, | 你万人瞩目 受人嫉妒 |
[18:43] | and they’re all thinking the same thing: | 他们都在想着同一件事 |
[18:46] | Isabel Horowitz is smoking hot! | 伊莎贝拉·霍洛维兹太性感了 |
[18:53] | Go, Isabel! Go! | 大胆地走吧 伊莎贝拉 |
[18:59] | You’re doing it, Isabel, you’re doing it! | 你做到了 伊莎贝拉 你做到了 |
[19:02] | That’s it! Keep going! | 就是这个感觉 继续走 |
[19:09] | I was walking! | 我走了回秀 |
[19:11] | You were totally walking! Good job! | 你就是走了场秀 干的漂亮 |
[19:14] | All right, Donna, you’re next. | 好 唐娜 下一个你来 |
[19:16] | Get up there and make me hate your beauty. | 好好表现 让我嫉妒你的美丽 |
[19:21] | Now, this place is a real diamond in the rough. | 这个房子可是颗未经雕琢的美钻啊 |
[19:24] | A cozy little two-bedroom plus den | 有两件小卧室加书房 |
[19:27] | with a highly-motivated seller. | 房主又急于出手 |
[19:29] | Oh, look, a highly motivated cockroach. | 有只急于现身的蟑螂 |
[19:34] | Let’s try to be positive, people. | 让我们乐观一点吧 |
[19:36] | It’s a fabulous location, | 多好的地段啊 |
[19:38] | just walking distance to all sorts of fun shops. | 步行即可到达各式各样的商店 |
[19:42] | Right, from here I can see | 对极了 从这我就能看见 |
[19:44] | a bail bondsman and an adult bookshop. | 一个保释担保行和一家成人书店 |
[19:48] | What do you expect in your price range, | 这个价位你还想找什么样的房子 |
[19:50] | Tara? | 塔拉庄园吗 |
[19:52] | Let’s go. Thank you. | 我们走吧 谢谢你 |
[19:54] | Wait. | 等下 |
[19:56] | I’m not an impractical woman. | 我不是那种不切实际的人 |
[19:58] | I know that my son’s resources are, | 我知道我儿子的财力如何 |
[20:00] | like his achievements, rather limited. | 就像他的成就 相当有限 |
[20:05] | I want to see the rest of it. | 我想看看其他房间 |
[20:07] | OK. | 好的 |
[20:09] | Now the lighting in the kitchen is a bit harsh. | 厨房的灯有点扎眼 |
[20:11] | The previous owner… | 因为之前那个房主 |
[20:13] | Well, let’s just say | 这么说吧 |
[20:13] | he ran some sort of home-based medical business. | 他经营一些家庭式的医疗生意 |
[20:18] | You cannot let her move into this neighborhood. | 你不能让你妈住到这里来 |
[20:21] | It’s filled with junkies and whores! | 这四处都是瘾君子和妓女 |
[20:23] | We’ll owe them an apology. | 那我们还得给他们道个歉 |
[20:24] | Who cares? She likes it. | 谁管这么多啊 她喜欢就行 |
[20:26] | Of course she likes. | 她当然喜欢了 |
[20:27] | There’s a 24-hour liquor store across the street. | 街对面就有一个24小时营业的酒屋 |
[20:29] | She wants a house. | 她想要个房子 |
[20:30] | This is the best we can afford without bankrupting ourselves. | 我们要想不破产 只买得起这样的 |
[20:33] | Orson, what if something should happen to her? | 奥森 万一她遇到什么意外怎么办 |
[20:35] | Stop worrying about her! Worry about us. | 别为她担心了 担心一下我们吧 |
[20:38] | You realize how much we’ve fought since she came? | 你记不记得她来以后我们吵过多少次架了 |
[20:41] | The woman’s ruined every relationship that’s mattered to me, | 那女人毁了我每一段感情 |
[20:44] | and she’s doing it again! | 现在她又故技重施了 |
[20:45] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[20:50] | – Are you all right? – Mother! | -你不要紧吧 -妈妈 |
[20:51] | Just a little spill. | 就是滑了一下 |
[20:52] | Her cane hit a loose tile. | 她的拐杖触到了一块松了的地砖 |
[20:54] | Is anything broken? | 有没有摔坏身子 |
[20:56] | Well, obviously the damn floor! | 都怪这个破地砖 |
[20:58] | We’ll need that fixed before she moves in. | 她搬来之前你们得修好 |
[21:00] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[21:01] | She obviously can’t be on her own. | 她显然不能独自生活 |
[21:03] | It’s a loose tile. | 不就是块松了的地砖吗 |
[21:04] | I’m perfectly fine. | 我毫发未伤 |
[21:05] | And what if you weren’t? | 如果你有事呢 |
[21:06] | What if she’d broken something | 万一她哪摔坏了 |
[21:08] | and was lying here for hours? | 躺在这里一动不动呢 |
[21:10] | You are coming home with us. | 你得跟我们回家 |
[21:11] | Bree. | 布里 |
[21:12] | And I will not hear another word on the subject. | 以后我不想再听到这个话题了 |
[21:17] | I can’t believe you bought us pizza. | 你居然给我们买了披萨 |
[21:20] | Well, you guys earned it. | 你们应得的 |
[21:21] | But eat fast because we only have one hour left, | 但是要快点吃 因为我们就剩一小时了 |
[21:24] | and I want to introduce you to your new best friend, | 我还要给你们介绍一位新朋友 |
[21:25] | Mr. Spray Tan. | 美黑喷雾先生 |
[21:27] | You know so much cool stuff. | 你懂得真多 |
[21:29] | Can’t you come back another day? | 以后你还来吗 |
[21:31] | Oh, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:32] | – Please! – You have to! | -求你了 -你一定要来啊 |
[21:35] | Well, let me check my book. | 那我看看日程表吧 |
[21:37] | I might have to move some stuff around, | 可能要做下调整 |
[21:39] | but I think I can swing it. | 但我想应该可以权衡好 |
[21:40] | Your life must be so exciting, huh? | 你的生活一定多姿多彩吧 |
[21:44] | Yeah. Every day’s a parade. | 是啊 每天都像一场时装秀 |
[21:47] | So, what was it like being a famous model? | 当个名模的感觉如何 |
[21:50] | Honestly, it was like any other job, | 说实话 跟其他工作没有不同 |
[21:53] | except the pay was great, | 除了报酬丰厚 |
[21:54] | the clothes were couture, | 衣服光鲜亮丽 |
[21:56] | and the parties were just this side of Gomorrah. | 派对都是蛾摩拉城式的 |
[22:00] | You don’t know what Gomorrah means, do you? | 你们不知道蛾摩拉是什么意思吧 |
[22:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:06] | Did you know Kate Moss? | 你认识凯特·莫斯吗 |
[22:08] | I invited her to a party once. | 我曾经邀请过她参加派对 |
[22:09] | Did you eat pizza with her? | 你有跟她一起吃披萨吗 |
[22:11] | If you did, it’s almost like we ate pizza with her. | 如果有的话 那就当我们也跟她吃过了 |
[22:13] | Honey, most models don’t eat pizza. | 宝贝 大多数模特是不吃披萨的 |
[22:16] | At least not without having a finger for dessert. | 就算吃了 也会用手指抠着吐出来 |
[22:19] | Gross! | 真恶心 |
[22:21] | I know, I never did that. | 我知道 所以我从不那么干 |
[22:24] | You would not believe | 你们都不敢相信 |
[22:25] | the horrible things they did to stay skinny. | 她们为了保持骨感做的那些可怕的事 |
[22:27] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[22:28] | Well, some would smoke those unfiltered French cigarettes. | 有些会抽未过滤的法国烟 |
[22:32] | But cigarettes can kill you. | 但吸烟会要了你的命 |
[22:34] | But before they do, they kill your appetite. | 但在要命之前 会先破坏掉你的食欲 |
[22:38] | One time, there was a girl who took too many laxatives and… | 曾经还有个女孩吃了太多泻药 然后 |
[22:43] | If you’re ever at the Chateau Milan, in room 238, | 如果以后你们去住米兰别墅238房的话 |
[22:46] | do not use the Jacuzzi. | 千万别用按摩浴缸 |
[22:49] | Do you have to be skinny to be a model? | 为了当模特 必须保持骨感吗 |
[22:51] | Well, yeah. When’s the last time | 当然 你上一次看见胖子出现 |
[22:54] | you saw a fat person on a magazine cover? | 在杂志封面是什么时候 |
[22:55] | Now I’m gonna talk to Vern about our next session. | 我要去跟韦恩讨论下堂课的内容了 |
[22:58] | You guys finish lunch, so we can get back to work. | 等你们吃完午饭 我们就继续工作 |
[23:13] | Hi, Rupert. | 嗨 鲁伯特 |
[23:15] | I went to the mall and bought a change of clothes for the weekend, | 我去商场买了些周末换洗的衣服 |
[23:17] | and while I was there I got something for you. | 也给你买了东西 |
[23:21] | I thought you could wear it on your day off. | 我想你休息的时候可以穿 |
[23:25] | Do you like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[23:26] | Very much. | 太喜欢了 |
[23:28] | It’ll come in handy, should my nationality ever slip my mind. | 如果我哪天忘记自己国籍的话 那就会派上用场的 |
[23:35] | That’s good. | 你真幽默 |
[23:37] | You! I wanna party with you. | 你 我都想跟你去派对了 |
[23:41] | Hey, I was thinking this afternoon | 下午我还在想 |
[23:43] | maybe we could go look for that drawer. | 我们是不是能去找一个抽屉了 |
[23:45] | Sorry, ma’am, I’m afraid I have all this silver to polish. | 抱歉 女士 恐怕我得把这些银器擦完 |
[23:48] | Well, let me help you and we can talk. | 我来帮你 还能聊聊天 |
[23:52] | There is so much I want to know about you. | 我很想好好了解下你 |
[23:55] | Who is Rupert Cavanaugh? | 鲁伯特·卡维纳是谁 |
[23:58] | What makes him tick? | 他是怎样一个人 |
[24:03] | Tell you what. | 听着 |
[24:04] | Let’s go find you that drawer. | 我去给你找个抽屉 |
[24:09] | Isn’t the master bedroom down that way? | 主卧不是在那边吗 |
[24:11] | I realize it’s a bit of a jaunt, | 我觉得那有点远 |
[24:13] | but I managed to find you an entire bureau. | 不过我帮你找了一整个衣橱 |
[24:16] | Oh, OK. Well. | 好吧 不错 |
[24:19] | You certainly didn’t have to go to all that… trouble. | 其实没必要那么…麻烦 |
[24:23] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[24:26] | No. I just… | 没有 我只是 |
[24:29] | Well, all I really needed was just a little, little drawer, | 我就要一个小 小抽屉就行 |
[24:32] | and this is so far away and… | 这有点太远 而且… |
[24:35] | What is that smell? | 什么味道 |
[24:37] | Oh, yes, about that. | 是有味 关于这个问题 |
[24:39] | The cat passed away in this room. | 有只猫死在了这里 |
[24:43] | Did you consider removing the body? | 你没想过把尸体移走吗 |
[24:46] | Well, if this isn’t acceptable, | 如果你不能接受这里 |
[24:48] | I can look elsewhere for a drawer, | 我就再给你找一个抽屉 |
[24:50] | when I have the time. | 得等我有空的时候 |
[24:53] | Why do you have to be this way? | 你为什么要这么对我 |
[24:55] | And what way is that? | 我怎么对你了 |
[24:57] | Listen, I know how you feel about Jane. | 我知道你对简的感情 |
[24:59] | But if you could just give me a chance. | 但你能不能给我一个机会 |
[25:01] | Come on, you can’t possibly hate me this much. Can you? | 你不该这么讨厌我 对吗 |
[25:07] | I’m done. | 我走了 |
[25:08] | Oh, fine. Fine, fine, fine. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[25:11] | I don’t need you to like me. | 我不奢望你喜欢我 |
[25:13] | But I think you should give me just a little respect. | 但我就想你给我一点尊重 |
[25:15] | I am Ian’s girlfriend. | 我是伊恩的女朋友 |
[25:18] | He’s still married. | 他还没离婚 |
[25:20] | At best, you’re his… mistress. | 你充其量就是他的情妇 |
[25:23] | OK. You are not allowed to call me that. | 不准你那么称呼我 |
[25:27] | Fine. What term would you prefer? | 好吧 那你喜欢哪个词呢 |
[25:30] | Concubine? Consort? Gold-digging whore? | 二奶 炮友 还是傍大款的鸡 |
[25:35] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:38] | I shouldn’t have done that. | 我不该打你 |
[25:39] | But, Rupert, you have to admit, | 但是鲁伯特 你得承认 |
[25:42] | it’s just a drawer. | 只是一个抽屉的事 |
[25:43] | Those drawers are filled with Jane’s things. | 那些抽屉放的都是简的衣物 |
[25:46] | This is her house. | 这里是她的家 |
[25:48] | You are a guest in her house, | 你不过是她的房客而已 |
[25:51] | and a temporary one at best. | 还是个暂时的 |
[25:53] | OK, you know, that is for Ian to decide. | 好吧 那得由伊恩决定 |
[25:56] | Oh, he has decided. | 他早就决定了 |
[25:59] | Why do you think he never told me about you? | 不然他为什么没跟我提起过你 |
[26:02] | Why did he wait so long to bring you here? | 为什么你们认识那么久 他才带你回来 |
[26:04] | He didn’t want you in that room… | 他是不想你出现在那间房里 |
[26:07] | …where he still keeps Jane’s things | 简的东西都摆在那里 |
[26:10] | exactly as she left them. | 跟她离开的时候一模一样 |
[26:18] | But I’ll keep looking for that drawer. | 不过我会继续给你找抽屉的 |
[26:31] | I’m going over to Mike’s. | 我去趟麦克家 |
[26:32] | I thought you were gonna mow the lawn. | 我还以为你要去修剪草坪呢 |
[26:34] | I know. | 我会剪的 |
[26:35] | It’s just that I promised I’d help him install a shower bar. | 不过我答应了帮他安装浴室把手 |
[26:38] | And… it could take a while. | 那可能要花点时间 |
[26:40] | OK. | 好吧 |
[26:45] | T-Rex. How’re they hanging, brother? | 汤霸王 他们怎么样啊 兄弟 |
[26:48] | Low and lazy. Yeah. | 速度很慢 跑动也不积极 |
[26:51] | Hey, if Lynette asks? | 如果勒奈特问起今天的事 |
[26:53] | I installed your shower bar today. | 你就说我来装浴室把手了 |
[26:55] | Got it. | 明白 |
[26:59] | Vern, what are you doing here? | 韦恩 你来干嘛 |
[27:01] | We need to talk. | 找你谈谈 |
[27:02] | About the girls’ makeup? | 是说教那些女孩化妆的事吗 |
[27:03] | I got them each their own makeup kit, | 我给她们每人准备了一个化妆包 |
[27:05] | custom-tailored to match their skin tone. | 特意选了适合她们肤色的彩妆 |
[27:07] | And I got Melina some wax. | 我还给梅丽娜买了脱毛蜜蜡 |
[27:09] | I know she’s only 11, | 我知道她才11岁 |
[27:10] | but those Greek genes are gonna kick in any day now. | 但她的希腊基因现在就体现出来了 |
[27:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:15] | This morning Mrs. Hayes caught Donna | 今早上海耶斯太太发现唐娜 |
[27:17] | with her finger down her throat | 正在用手指抠喉咙 |
[27:18] | trying to barf up her toaster waffle. | 想把吃下去的早餐吐出来 |
[27:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:21] | And Mrs. Horowitz found | 而霍洛维兹太太发现 |
[27:22] | Isabel behind their garage smoking. | 伊莎贝拉躲在她家的车库里吸烟 |
[27:25] | She thought cigarettes would help her lose a few pounds. | 她认为吸烟能帮她减肥 |
[27:28] | Where do you think she got that idea? | 她从哪学的这招 |
[27:31] | Those damn tobacco companies. | 都是可恶的烟草公司 |
[27:33] | Gabby! | 加布 |
[27:34] | Oh, fine, I may have told a few stories about the old days, | 好吧 我是跟她们讲过一点往事 |
[27:37] | but as a warning. | 但都是作为警告讲的 |
[27:38] | I didn’t say anything inappropriate for kids. | 我没跟那些孩子说过任何少儿不宜的话题 |
[27:40] | Cassie Warren asked her mother if she could | 凯西·沃伦问她妈能不能 |
[27:42] | throw a Gomorrah party. | 让她举办一个”蛾摩拉”派对 |
[27:44] | OK, look, we have to do damage control. | 好吧 我们得控制一下局面了 |
[27:47] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[27:47] | Next session, I’ll apologize to all the moms. | 下堂课 我会向所有妈妈道歉的 |
[27:50] | There’s not gonna be a next session for you. | 你没有下堂课了 |
[27:53] | The moms don’t want you anywhere near their daughters. | 那些母亲不希望你再接近她们的孩子 |
[27:57] | But I’m helping them! They love me! | 可我是在帮她们啊 她们喜欢我 |
[28:00] | Wait, please, Vern, you have to give me a chance to fix this! | 等下 韦恩 拜托你给我个补救的机会吧 |
[28:03] | It’s too late, Gabby. | 太晚了 加布 |
[28:04] | You are now officially a bad influence. | 你现在完全成了反面教材 |
[28:07] | Well, see you at spin class. | 踩单车课上见 |
[28:23] | Mom said we couldn’t leave. | 妈妈说我们不能走开 |
[28:25] | I’m just going out front. | 我就在房前转转 |
[28:32] | What the hell is that? | 什么玩意啊 |
[28:34] | Stop running the ball! | 别总拿着球啊 |
[28:38] | Can I ask you guys something? | 我能问你们点事吗 |
[28:41] | What was I like before the accident? | 我出事之前是什么样的 |
[28:44] | What do you mean? | 你具体什么意思 |
[28:46] | I mean, what kind of guy was I? | 我意思是 我是哪种人 |
[28:47] | Was I happy, was I angry? | 是快乐的 还是易怒的 |
[28:50] | Did I ever get violent? | 我以前使用过暴力吗 |
[28:56] | You were fine. | 你很好 |
[29:01] | Look, I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[29:05] | I really need to know. | 我真的很想知道 |
[29:08] | You can be honest. You’re my best friend. | 有什么尽管说 你们都是我的好朋友 |
[29:15] | Honestly? | 真要老实说吗 |
[29:17] | You were sort of mysterious. Kept to yourself. | 你总是神神秘秘的 什么事都憋在心里 |
[29:20] | Nobody really knew you all that well. | 没有人真正了解你 |
[29:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:25] | And this is coming from your best friend. | 这就是你好朋友的观点 |
[29:35] | Yeah, yeah, yeah! Yes! | 好好 加油 太棒了 |
[29:44] | I’m sorry, guys. I just… | 不好意思 我 |
[29:47] | I guess I was really tired. | 我想是我太累了 |
[29:51] | – Where’s your brother? – He went outside. | -你弟弟呢 -他出去了 |
[29:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:56] | OK. Watch her, watch her. | 看着她 看着她 |
[29:59] | I’ll be back. I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[30:02] | Hello!Open up, open the door! | 有人吗 开门 快开门 |
[30:05] | Lynette, what’s the matter? | 勒奈特 怎么了 |
[30:07] | – I want my son. – He’s not here. | -我找我儿子 -他不在这里 |
[30:09] | He’s not in our house, he’s not in our yard. | 他不在家里 也没在院子里 |
[30:11] | Do not jerk me around. Parker! | 别糊弄我 帕克 |
[30:14] | You can’t just barge into my house like this, Lynette. | 你不能就这么闯进来 勒奈特 |
[30:17] | Don’t play dumb with me. | 别跟我装傻 |
[30:19] | I know exactly what is down here! | 我知道下面有什么见不得人的东西 |
[30:24] | Where’s the pinball? All the games? | 弹球机哪去了 那些游戏机呢 |
[30:26] | That was a collection I was taking up for the children’s hospital. | 那些都是我为儿童医院收集的 |
[30:31] | I delivered everything yesterday. | 我昨天都运走了 |
[30:36] | Did you donate the photos too? | 你把那些照片也捐了吗 |
[30:42] | Parker! | 帕克 |
[30:46] | What exactly is it you’re accusing me of? | 你到底想指责我什么 |
[30:48] | Don’t pretend you don’t know. | 别装傻了 |
[30:50] | I’m calling the police. | 我要报警 |
[30:51] | Parker! | 帕克 |
[30:52] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[30:54] | You’re damn right there’s a problem. I can’t find my son. | 问题大了 我儿子不见了 |
[30:58] | Isn’t that your son? | 那个是不是你儿子 |
[31:13] | Where have you been? | 你们去哪了 |
[31:15] | We were at Mike’s. He wandered over looking for me. | 麦克家啊 他溜达过来找我的 |
[31:18] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[31:33] | That was the children’s hospital. | 儿童医院打来的 |
[31:36] | Art’s story checks out. | 阿特的话被证实了 |
[31:38] | He donated all that stuff. | 他确实捐过那些东西 |
[31:41] | That proves nothing. | 那也证明不了什么 |
[31:43] | He knew I was on to him, he had to dump it. | 他知道我盯上了他 所以不得不捐 |
[31:45] | Honey, believe me, I am with you. | 亲爱的 相信我跟你是一条心的 |
[31:47] | There is something fishy about this guy, | 那个家伙肯定有猫腻 |
[31:49] | but you got to get a grip. | 但你要学会控制自己 |
[31:50] | You can’t go barging into people’s homes. | 不能就那样闯入别人的家 |
[31:52] | – What if Parker had been in there? – But he wasn’t. | -万一帕克在里面呢 -可他不在 |
[31:55] | And if you keep accusing this guy without proof, | 如果你还继续无凭无据地指责他 |
[31:59] | he can sue us. | 他可以起诉我们的 |
[32:04] | Listen, I’ve been thinking | 听我说 我一直在想 |
[32:07] | that after everything that you’ve been through… | 你经历过那些事后 |
[32:09] | Please don’t bring up the supermarket again. | 不要再提超市那件事 |
[32:11] | That was a traumatic experience. | 那是个创伤性事件 |
[32:13] | I think it’s affected you more than you realize. | 我认为那事对你的影响 比你想象的要大 |
[32:20] | And maybe you need to talk to somebody about it. | 也许你需要找个人倾诉 |
[32:26] | Like a therapist. | 比如说 心理医生 |
[32:31] | You’re right. | 你说的有道理 |
[32:32] | I need to talk to someone. | 我是该找个人倾诉 |
[32:36] | He’d gotten rid of everything. | 他转移了一切证据 |
[32:38] | The toys, the pictures, everything was gone. | 玩具 照片 所有东西都不见了 |
[32:44] | You can’t sit on this, Lynette. | 你不能这样坐视不理 勒奈特 |
[32:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:48] | If something happened to someone’s kid | 如果谁家的孩子出了意外 |
[32:49] | because I kept my mouth shut… | 就因为我牙关紧闭 |
[32:53] | The thing is, I promised Tom I’d back off. | 事实上我答应了汤姆不管这件事了 |
[32:57] | Well, I didn’t. | 可我没保证过 |
[33:18] | Jane has some beautiful things. | 简的衣服都很美 |
[33:20] | Yes, she’s always had impeccable taste. | 是的 她一直都有不俗的品味 |
[33:27] | I know how it must seem to you, | 我知道你一定会介怀 |
[33:30] | my holding on to them. | 我还保留着这些东西 |
[33:33] | But I just couldn’t bring myself to… | 我只是不能让自己去 |
[33:35] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[33:38] | As much as I have tried to pretend that it’s just you and me, | 尽管我一直假装沉浸在你我的二人世界里 |
[33:44] | there’s three of us in this relationship. | 但其实这段关系里一直都是三个人 |
[33:47] | Susan, you know I adore you. | 苏珊 你知道我喜欢你 |
[33:49] | No, please listen. | 不 请听我说完 |
[33:51] | The last couple of months, | 过去的几个月里 |
[33:54] | I thought we’ve gotten really close, | 我一度以为我们很亲密 |
[33:56] | and I’ve been loving that. | 而我也很喜欢那种感觉 |
[33:57] | I just feel like, lately, | 但最近 我觉得 |
[34:00] | there’s this limit to how far you’ll let me in. | 你还是没有对我完全敞开心扉 |
[34:06] | Well, I’m trying. | 我正在努力 |
[34:08] | It’s just the more I let you into my heart, | 只是你离我的心越近 |
[34:11] | the more I feel I’m pushing Jane out, and… | 我就觉得把简推得越远 还有 |
[34:14] | You don’t have to push Jane out to let me in. | 你不必为了让我走近而把简推远 |
[34:21] | Of course, you’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[34:29] | Do you know what I think? | 知道我在想什么吗 |
[34:31] | No. | 不 |
[34:32] | That kind of compassionate wisdom deserves | 你的悲悯之心值得 |
[34:34] | an obscenely expensive meal. | 奖励一顿饕餮盛宴 |
[34:38] | OK, well, give me a minute, | 好 等我一会 |
[34:39] | and I will change into something nice. | 我去换件体面点的衣服 |
[34:42] | Rupert still hasn’t found you a drawer? | 鲁伯特还没给你找个抽屉 |
[34:45] | No, not just yet. | 没 现在还没 |
[34:49] | Well, in that case… | 那样的话 |
[34:56] | Ian, you don’t have to do that. | 伊恩 你不必这样做 |
[34:59] | If I can make room in my heart for both of you, | 如果我的心里能容下你们两人的位置 |
[35:02] | I can certainly make room in my bureau. | 当然衣柜里也可以 |
[35:10] | It’s just not right. Your mother skipped lunch too. | 现在这样可不行 你妈午餐也没吃 |
[35:13] | She said she wasn’t hungry. | 她说了她不饿 |
[35:14] | Can’t we just revel in her absence? | 她不在 我们吃我们的就好了 |
[35:16] | I know she’s a handful, | 我知道她很麻烦 |
[35:18] | but she deserves some compassion. | 但是也要给她点同情心 |
[35:20] | The woman watched a dream die yesterday. | 她昨天眼睁睁地看着梦想破灭了 |
[35:22] | We all did. | 我们何尝不是 |
[35:26] | I’m taking her dinner up. | 我把她的晚饭端上去 |
[35:28] | Oh, it’s OK. I’ll do it. | 没事 我来吧 |
[35:29] | No, no, I’d rather do it myself. | 不用 我亲自去吧 |
[35:31] | I want to talk to her. | 我想和她谈谈 |
[35:32] | Oh, well, I’ll let her know you’re coming. | 我去跟她说一声你要来 |
[35:39] | Mom’s coming. Ditch the wine. | 我妈要来了 快把酒瓶丢掉 |
[35:41] | Very well. | 很好 |
[35:43] | You finished the whole bottle already? | 你一瓶都喝完了 |
[35:46] | I was thirsty. | 我太渴了 |
[35:48] | Gloria, I’ve been thinking and… | 葛罗莉娅 我在想… |
[35:49] | Does no one in this house ever bother to knock? | 这家里的人都没有敲门的习惯吗 |
[35:52] | Is that alcohol? | 那是酒吗 |
[35:54] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪弄的 |
[35:57] | Andrew! | 安德鲁 |
[35:59] | When my grandma asks me a favor, with tears in her eyes, | 奶奶眼含泪花的让我帮个忙 |
[36:03] | how can…? | 我怎么能 |
[36:03] | Oh, shut up, you little extortionist. | 闭嘴吧 你个小强盗 |
[36:06] | He charged me 20 bucks, | 他收了我20美元 |
[36:07] | plus five for the corkscrew! | 外加5美元的开瓶器钱 |
[36:09] | I’ll deal with you later. | 等会再跟你算账 |
[36:12] | You can kiss that codeine goodbye. | 你永远别想得到那可待因了[药物] |
[36:17] | Andrew brought her wine. | 安德鲁给她弄的酒 |
[36:19] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 |
[36:21] | This is our house. | 这是我们的家 |
[36:22] | If you expect to stay here, | 如果你还想赖在这里 |
[36:24] | you’re going to learn to obey a few rules. | 就要学学守规矩了 |
[36:27] | I don’t obey rules. I make them! | 我不需要守规矩 我制定规矩 |
[36:30] | Not anymore, Mother. | 再也不可能了 妈妈 |
[36:31] | Just watch yourself, sunny boy! | 顾着你自己吧 阳光男孩 |
[36:35] | OK, look. I know you’re upset, | 我知道你很不爽 |
[36:37] | but don’t blame Orson. It’s not his fault. | 但不要责怪奥森 不是他的错 |
[36:40] | It’s all his fault! | 全是他的错 |
[36:42] | You think he’s so wonderful. | 你认为他无可挑剔 |
[36:44] | You don’t know the half of what he’s done. | 但他做的那些事 你连一半都不知道 |
[36:46] | Let’s go. I can’t deal with her when she’s like this. | 走吧 她这个样子 我实在没法面对她 |
[36:50] | He doesn’t want you to hear the truth. | 他是不想让你知道真相 |
[36:51] | How he cheated on Alma! | 他是怎么背叛阿尔玛的 |
[36:55] | What? | 什么 |
[36:56] | She’s drunk! | 她在耍酒疯 |
[36:58] | How he broke her heart, and mine! | 他是怎么伤透了她的心 还有我的 |
[37:00] | All for his precious Monique! | 一切都是为了他心爱的莫妮可 |
[37:03] | You shut up, Mother! | 你闭嘴吧 妈妈 |
[37:04] | Monique Polier? | 莫妮可·波利耶 |
[37:06] | I thought that was Harvey Bigsby’s mistress. | 她不是哈维·比格斯比的情妇吗 |
[37:08] | Oh, she got around, that girl! | 那女孩睡得男人太多了 |
[37:11] | See, I told you. I told you she would do this! | 我跟你说过了 我说过她会来这招的 |
[37:14] | There he was, cheating on Alma, | 他当年一直背着阿尔玛在外偷腥 |
[37:16] | not knowing all the time his whore was cheating on him. | 却不知道 那小情妇也一直在背叛他 |
[37:20] | Stop it! You shut your evil mouth! | 住嘴 赶紧闭上你这张邪恶的嘴 |
[37:22] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[37:24] | What are you gonna do to me | 你要拿我怎么样 |
[37:25] | that hasn’t already been done? | 你该用的手段不都用过了吗 |
[37:38] | Bree… Bree. Bree, no. | 布里 布里 布里 不要 |
[37:42] | Bree, wait! Bree! | 布里 等等 布里 |
[38:13] | … had the cutest outfit today! | 今天穿的最好看 |
[38:15] | I know. I saw it.It was so adorable. | 我知道 我看见了 真是太可爱了 |
[38:18] | – The skirt… – I know. | -那裙子 -我知道 |
[38:22] | – Miss Gabrielle! – Gabrielle! | -加布丽尔小姐 -加布丽尔 |
[38:24] | What is she doing here? | 她来这干嘛 |
[38:26] | I have no idea. I told her she was banned. | 不知道 我跟她说过不要来了 |
[38:29] | OK, just give me a minute. | 就给我几分钟 |
[38:32] | I’m sorry about what I said to the girls. | 我很抱歉跟孩子们说了那些事情 |
[38:35] | And it won’t happen again. | 以后绝不会再发生了 |
[38:37] | Damn right. | 太对了 |
[38:38] | You’re not going anywhere near our girls. | 你以后绝没机会靠近我们的孩子了 |
[38:40] | Can’t you give me a second chance? | 就不能再给我个机会吗 |
[38:43] | Why should we? | 为什么 |
[38:44] | Yeah, I mean, you walk in here all clickety-clack, | 是啊 你啪啪地走进来 |
[38:47] | perfect little miss size zero, | 一丝赘肉都没有的完美小姐 |
[38:48] | thinking you’re all better than us. | 觉得自己什么都比我们强 |
[38:50] | We all saw the look on your face when you showed up. | 你那副表情就写在脸上 我们都看见了 |
[38:54] | I don’t think I’m better than you. | 我没觉得自己比你们强 |
[38:56] | Hell, I envy you. | 相反的 我嫉妒你们 |
[38:58] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[38:59] | No, it’s true. | 不 我说的是事实 |
[39:01] | You have husbands and families | 你们有家庭 有丈夫 |
[39:03] | and a reason to wake up in the morning. | 每天清晨都有起床的动力 |
[39:06] | What do I have? Him! | 我有什么 他吗 |
[39:10] | Teaching your kids about confidence and beauty | 让你们的女儿变得自信和时尚 |
[39:13] | is the most useful thing I’ve done since… | 是我做过最有意义的事了 |
[39:16] | I don’t know when. | 不知什么时候起 |
[39:19] | And as much as I’ve helped them, | 尽管我帮到她们许多 |
[39:24] | they’ve helped me so much more. | 她们帮到我的却更多 |
[39:29] | So please, I need this. | 所以拜托了 我需要这份工作 |
[39:35] | And I promise, | 而且我保证 |
[39:36] | no more talk about dodgy weight loss methods. | 不再说那些投机取巧的减肥方法了 |
[39:43] | Like the highly-effective | 比如最有效的 |
[39:44] | non-FDA-approved diet pill | 美国药监局没有批准的减肥药 |
[39:46] | I can get from my friends in Zurich… | 我可以从苏黎世的朋友那弄到 |
[39:49] | …in bulk. | 一大批 |
[39:55] | Well, I suppose the Christian thing would be to forgive her. | 我认为基督教义会原谅她的 |
[40:02] | Well, why don’t you ladies talk it over | 要不你们商量一下 |
[40:04] | and I’m gonna work on posture with the girls. | 我继续给她们上形体课 |
[40:07] | Yeah! Come on. | 太好了 开始吧 |
[40:09] | Come on, you guys, let’s go! | 开始了 出发 |
[40:10] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[40:18] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[40:20] | I’ve been driving around all night, looking for you. | 我开车找了你整整一晚上 |
[40:25] | We saw that woman at the morgue on our wedding night. | 我们结婚的那晚 在太平间看见了那个女人 |
[40:32] | You pretended not to know her. | 你却装作不认识她 |
[40:34] | Bree, I can explain. | 布里 我可以解释 |
[40:36] | No. I’m done. | 不 我不想听了 |
[40:40] | You don’t understand what happened. | 你不知道发生过什么事 |
[40:42] | There were two women in your life before me. | 在我之前 你生命中出现过两个女人 |
[40:44] | One vanished, the other was killed. | 一个失踪了 一个被杀了 |
[40:46] | That’s all I need to understand. | 我知道这些就够了 |
[40:51] | I’ve packed some of your things. | 我给你收拾了些东西 |
[40:54] | I want you out of the house. | 希望你离开我的家 |
[40:58] | Now. | 立刻 |
[41:02] | Bree… please. | 布里 求你 |
[41:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:11] | But it scares the hell out of me. | 但那让我恐惧万分 |
[41:25] | Dangerous men walk among us. | 危险人物就潜伏在我们身边 |
[41:27] | And we can’t always be sure of who they are | 但我们通常不确定他们是谁 |
[41:30] | or what secrets they hide. | 或者他们隐藏着什么秘密 |
[41:34] | But once our worst suspicions are confirmed, | 但是当最坏的想法被证实 |
[41:39] | we can take action. | 我们就能采取行动 |
[41:44] | Once their agendas are revealed, | 一旦他们的意图暴露 |
[41:48] | we can take steps to protect ourselves | 我们就能采取措施保护自己 |
[41:53] | and those we love. | 以及那些我们爱的人 |
[42:05] | Yes, dangerous men can cause great harm. | 没错 危险人物会造成巨大的伤害 |
[42:17] | But sometimes the greatest danger they pose… | 但有时候这种巨大的伤害 |
[42:23] | I’ll take those. | 交给我吧 |
[42:27] | … is to themselves. | 往往是对他们自己 |