Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] The new neighbor… 新来的邻居
[00:04] – He’s cute. – He’s a bachelor. -他很帅 -是个单身汉
[00:06] … became a hero… 成为了英雄
[00:09] … in a crisis that brought Julie and Austin together, 一场危机 撮合了朱莉和奥斯丁
[00:12] while Carlos and Gabby broke apart. 而卡洛斯和加布 却分道扬镳
[00:14] I had a career and a future, 我事业辉煌 前途光明
[00:16] but I gave it all up for you. 为了你我放弃了一切
[00:18] And what did I get in return? 可我得到了什么
[00:20] The police assembled their pieces of evidence. 警方攒起手中零散的证据
[00:23] Your number was written on her hand. 她手上写着你的电话号码
[00:25] I can’t help you. 我帮不上什么忙
[00:26] No memory, huh? That’s convenient. 失忆了 那省事了
[00:34] Karen McCluskey had always believed in helping others, 凯伦·麦克卢斯基总是乐于助人
[00:38] whether they wanted her help or not. 无论别人是否需要她的帮助
[00:42] What’s all this? 这是怎么回事
[00:44] You know how you never got around 你是不是总是抽不开身
[00:45] to painting your garage door? Well, it’s done. 去粉刷你的车库门 我帮你刷了
[00:49] Hope you like blue. 希望你喜欢蓝色
[00:53] Baxter. You found him. 巴克斯塔 你找到了他
[00:55] Yeah, and I got him neutered, too. 是的 我还顺便把他阉了
[00:57] I figured you wouldn’t want any more strays around here. 我想你不希望有更多的流浪猫在这里晃悠
[01:02] – Karen. – Hi, Alberta. -凯伦 -你好 阿尔伯塔
[01:04] I took these down for you since, 我帮你拿了下来
[01:06] you know, Christmas was six months ago. 圣诞节都已经过去半年了
[01:09] Yes, Mrs. McCluskey’s helping hand 是的 麦克卢斯基太太的援助之手
[01:12] was known throughout Wisteria Lane. 是紫藤郡众所周知的
[01:14] But on this day it was about to get slapped. 但这一天却有点出乎意料
[01:18] What the hell are you doing? 你在做什么
[01:20] Jeez, Edie, you scared me. 伊迪 你吓到我了
[01:22] What’re you doing here? 你在这做什么
[01:22] Getting Mike’s house ready. 在整理麦克的房子
[01:24] He comes back from the hospital tomorrow. 他明天就出院回来了
[01:26] Since when do you have a key to his garage? 你什么时候有了他车库的钥匙
[01:28] He gave me one, in case of an emergency. 他给我的 以防万一
[01:31] Don’t lie to me, prune. 不要对我说谎 傻瓜
[01:33] Fine. I found it under his mat. 好的 我在他门垫下找到的
[01:35] I’m not doing anything wrong. 我又没做什么坏事
[01:37] I come over once a week 我每周来一次
[01:38] and start his mower so the engine doesn’t get rusty. 启动他的割草机 防止引擎生锈
[01:41] And do you mow your lawn with it, too? 顺便也用来割你的草坪
[01:43] What’s the big deal? I’m doing him a favor. 有什么关系 我是在帮他的忙
[01:45] Well, he doesn’t need any favors from you. 他可不需要你的帮忙
[01:47] I’m gonna go through Mike’s house room by room, 我要一间间地查看麦克的房子
[01:50] and if I find one paper clip missing, 哪怕发现丢失了一个回形针
[01:53] I’m calling the cops. 我也会报警的
[01:54] Funny you should talk about stuff that’s missing. 你说到遗失东西 那就可笑了
[01:56] I found those pictures of Mike and Susan you threw out. 我找到了你丢弃的麦克和苏珊的照片
[02:00] – Pictures? – Oh, don’t act for me. -照片 -不要在我面前作秀了
[02:03] I know Mike’s been having troubles with his memory. 我知道麦克的记忆出了问题
[02:06] My guess, you don’t want him to remember 我猜 你是不想让他记起
[02:09] how crazy he was about his old girlfriend. 他对前女友爱得如何疯狂
[02:11] I don’t need to resort to deception to land a man. 我才不用弄虚作假地去骗男人
[02:15] Oh, Edie? I saved the pictures. 伊迪 我把那些照片保存下来了
[02:19] And I can show them to Mike any time I like. 只要我乐意 我可以随时拿给麦克看
[02:25] Yes, Karen McCluskey believed in helping others. 是的 凯伦·麦克卢斯基总是乐于助人
[02:29] Where are you going with this? 你想怎么样
[02:31] Which she felt gave her the right… 因为她认为这样
[02:37] … to help herself. 也给自己行了方便
[03:21] Remember to be polite. Smile. 记得要礼貌点 微笑
[03:23] Each year, as part of their fundraising drive, 每年 作为他们筹款活动的一部分
[03:25] the Fairview Adventure Scouts 美景镇探险童子军协会
[03:27] would award a shiny new bike 会奖励一辆闪亮的新自行车
[03:29] to whoever sold the most magazine subscriptions. 给那个卖出最多杂志订阅的人
[03:33] And each Scout would set out, 每个童子都会带着自信出发
[03:35] utterly convinced the prize would be hers. 因为她们都志在必得
[03:40] That’s the beauty of youth. 这就是年轻的美妙之处
[03:42] Little girls believe anything is possible. 小女孩们相信万事皆可能
[03:46] That is, until they grow up and get divorced. 直到她们长大并经历了离婚
[03:50] Hi. 你好
[03:51] What if I told you there is a way you could help children 如果我告诉你在帮助孩童的同时
[03:55] while also reading your favorite magazines 能以较低的价格
[03:56] at a reduced price? 阅读你最喜欢的杂志
[03:58] Would you like to hear more? 你想不想再多了解一点
[04:01] Sure. Knock yourself out. 可以 说来听听
[04:02] Wise choice. 明智的选择
[04:04] For the lady of the house we offer Redbook, Glamour, 我们为主妇们提供的杂志有《红皮书》 《魅力》
[04:08] Vog-you. 《时你》
[04:09] I think you mean Vogue, sweetie. 我想你是说《时尚》吧 亲爱的
[04:11] You sure? 你确定
[04:12] I should know. I was on the cover. 当然 我曾是它的封面女郎
[04:15] No way. 不是吧
[04:18] Uh, way. 就是
[04:23] See the coat I’m wearing in this shot? 瞧这张 我穿的大衣
[04:26] That’s genuine ocelot fur. 那是纯豹猫皮的
[04:28] Although the photographer was the real animal, 不过摄影师 才是真正的野兽
[04:30] if you know what I’m saying. 如果你能听懂的话
[04:34] Which I hope you don’t. 但还是希望你听不懂的好
[04:37] And don’t ever do drugs, OK? 永远都不要去嗑药 好吗
[04:39] Being a model must be so amazing. 当模特肯定很赞
[04:42] Why did you stop? 你为什么不做了
[04:45] Well, I fell in love, got married 我与人相爱 然后结婚了
[04:47] and moved to the suburbs 接着就搬到郊区来了
[04:49] for the whole fairy tale, happy ending thing. 为了像童话故事般 有个幸福的结局
[04:53] That was a crock. 一切都糟透了
[04:55] So, you going back to modeling? 你要回去再做模特吗
[04:58] No. No, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[05:00] Why not? What else are you gonna do? 为什么不呢 你还能做什么
[05:07] You’re going back to modeling? This is so sudden. 你要重新做模特 这太突然了
[05:09] Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. I’m gonna fly to New York, 我们不要想太多 我只是飞到纽约
[05:12] meet with my old agent, and take it from there. 会会我的前经纪人 然后重新开始
[05:16] Come on, you guys. 高兴点 大伙们
[05:18] This is exciting. Be happy for me. 很激动人心 为了我高兴点
[05:21] Oh, we are. 我们为你感到高兴
[05:22] We’re just gonna miss you, that’s all. 我们只是会很想你的
[05:24] Now that my divorce is final, 现在我的离婚案已经结束了
[05:26] I need a reason to wake up in the morning. 早晨醒来 我需要生活的方向
[05:27] I have this hole in my life that can’t be filled by shopping. 我不能再用购物来填补生活的空隙
[05:32] That’s right. I said it. 没错 我是这么说的
[05:38] Oh, my gosh, Lynette. 天啊 勒奈特
[05:43] I’ll get the kids. They’re dying to see you. 我去叫孩子们 他们想死你了
[05:46] OK. 好的
[05:49] Oh, my gosh. You didn’t have to do this! 天啊 你们没必要这么做
[05:52] – Hi. – You look great. -好啊 -你看起来不错
[05:56] Apparently taking a.38 slug to the shoulder agrees with you. 显然肩部中一枪 为难不了你
[05:59] Yeah. Um, listen, about that, 是啊 听着 关于这个
[06:01] the kids don’t know what happened. 孩子们还不知道真相
[06:03] They don’t? 他们不知道
[06:04] They’re a little young to deal with 他们还太小接受不了
[06:06] their mother getting shot. 他们妈妈被枪击的事实
[06:07] All I told them Kayla is staying with her grandmother 我只告诉他们 凯拉和她奶奶呆在一起
[06:10] and I made up a story about how I got hurt. 还编造了一个我受伤的故事
[06:12] – Hey, Mom! – Here they are. -妈妈 -你们来了
[06:13] Hello. Oh, this side. 你好啊 在这边
[06:19] I can’t believe you got in a fight with a hobo. 我真不敢相信你跟一个流浪汉打起来了
[06:23] Yeah. Let’s see how well you do on a morphine drip. 你们瞧 人被麻醉后 就会这么表现
[06:27] Mommy, come inside. 妈妈 进来
[06:28] We helped Mrs. McCluskey make your favorite lunch. 我们帮麦克卢斯基太太做了你最爱的午饭
[06:30] Fantastic. Lead the way. I’m coming in. 太好了 你去前面开路 我随后就来
[06:33] Hurry up. I’m hungry. 快点 我饿死了
[06:34] Let’s go, let’s go. 我们走 我们走
[06:35] There she is. Hi, Bunny, Bunny. 她在这呢 我的宝贝
[06:43] Hey. Why don’t you go inside and get the party started? 你们先进去快活起来吧
[06:46] I’ve gotta… 我得
[06:46] Hi, Bunny. I’ll be right there. 宝贝 我马上就回来
[06:55] Lynette, you’re home. 勒奈特 你回来了
[06:57] – Yeah. – How are you doing? -是的 -你怎么样了
[06:59] I’m good. I just… 我很好 我只是
[07:04] How do I thank the man who saved my life? 我要如何感谢救我一命的人
[07:10] You don’t have to say anything. 一切尽在不言中
[07:16] I’m gonna make you a cake. 我要给你做个蛋糕
[07:19] – A cake? – Yeah. -蛋糕 -是的
[07:20] I never make cakes. This is huge. 我从不做蛋糕的 但这很重要
[07:23] In that case, thanks. 这样的话 就谢谢了
[07:33] Yeah, I’m gonna make you a cake! 没错 我要给你做个蛋糕
[07:40] Christmas carols? It’s not even Thanksgiving. 圣诞颂歌 现在甚至还没到感恩节
[07:42] I’m starting my cards early this year. 今年我要早点准备我的贺卡
[07:44] It puts me in the mood to spread holiday cheer. 这让我有了传播节日氛围的心情
[07:47] And with this pack of lies in this family newsletter, 还有这堆虚假的家庭慰问信
[07:50] she spreads holiday denial. 她在假期说说谎话而已
[07:51] Andrew,it’s etiquette. 安德鲁 这是礼节
[07:53] Nobody wants the truth at Christmas. 没有人想在圣诞节获知真相
[07:54] Well said, darling. 说得好 亲爱的
[07:56] Would you put on another CD? 你能换上另一张CD么
[07:57] Something with sleigh bells. 有雪橇铃儿响叮当的
[07:59] Oh, by the way, Orson, 此外 奥森
[08:01] I need your mother’s address at the nursing home. 我需要你母亲在养老院的地址
[08:05] Oh. Well, I appreciate the thought, 很感激你的关心
[08:07] but you needn’t send her a card. 但是你没必要给她寄贺卡
[08:09] Don’t be silly. 别傻了
[08:10] I’m sending one to the man who reads our gas meter. 我连抄煤气表的人都寄了
[08:12] I can send one to your mother. 怎能不寄贺卡给你妈
[08:14] She’s completely senile. 她完全老糊涂了
[08:15] She’ll only try to dunk it in her coffee. 每天就知道喝杯咖啡而已
[08:17] All the more reason to send one. 那就更有理由要寄了
[08:19] Let the nurses know that 让那些护士知道
[08:20] she has family at home who loves her, 她有爱她的家人
[08:22] and who could drop by at any minute 会随时去探访
[08:24] and slap them with a lawsuit. 并给他们颜色看
[08:26] Bree, I hear what you’re saying. 布里 我懂你的意思了
[08:28] Orson, what’s the big deal? 奥森 有什么大不了的
[08:30] It’s just an address. 只是一个地址而已
[08:33] Fine. I’ll get my book. 行 我去拿我的通讯录
[08:35] The home is somewhere over in Lakeview. 那家养老院就在莱克威
[08:38] Lakeview? 莱克威
[08:40] You gave me the impression that she was back east. 我记得你说过 她在东部呢
[08:41] That’s because I wanted to avoid this conversation. 因为我想避及谈论此事
[08:45] If she’s only 30 minutes away, 如果去她那儿只要30分钟
[08:47] why haven’t you been visiting her? 你为什么从不去探望她
[08:49] OK, the truth is, it breaks my heart to see her now. 好的 事实是 现在去见她我会心碎
[08:53] I want to remember her as she was. 我想记住从前的她
[08:55] – But, Orson… – Bree! -但是 奥森 -布里
[08:57] I refuse to sit in a room 我拒绝坐在一间
[08:58] that smells of disinfectant and lime Jell-O 充满消毒水和青柠果冻味的房间里
[09:01] making small talk with a woman who doesn’t remember me. 跟一个根本不记得我的女人小聊
[09:04] Now let it go, damn it. 不要再提了 真见鬼
[09:11] But, by all means, do send a card. 但是 不管怎样 还是寄张卡片吧
[09:17] The elves will tickle her. 精灵们会和她作乐的
[09:26] – Well, shall we? – Wait. -可以了吗 -等等
[09:28] Julie’s gonna know we came home early to check up on her. 朱莉会知道我提早回来是因为担心她
[09:31] I don’t want her to think I’m overprotective and clingy. 我不想让她认为我太有保护欲 太粘人了
[09:34] The girl was held hostage. 但她曾被挟做人质
[09:36] It’s natural you’re gonna be clingy. 你变得粘人也情有可原
[09:37] Yeah, it’s been a week. 是的 已经过了一周了
[09:39] I’m getting on her nerves. 我会让她心烦的
[09:40] How about this? 不如这样
[09:41] We came home early because we hated the restaurant. 我们提早回来 是因为餐厅太糟糕了
[09:43] The service was dreadful. The lobster was inedible. 服务差劲 龙虾也难吃
[09:46] OK. 好主意
[09:53] Wait. If we hated the restaurant, 等下 如果我们不喜欢那家餐厅
[09:55] then why are we bringing home food? 那为什么我们还要打包回来呢
[09:56] Good point. 说的没错
[09:58] No, no, wait, wait! Are you kidding? 不 不 等等 你在开什么玩笑
[10:00] That’s lobster. OK. 这可是龙虾 这样吧
[10:02] I thought the restaurant was fantastic. 我认为餐厅很棒
[10:05] You were the fussy snob who was impossible to please. 你是个挑剔的傲慢鬼 难以取悦
[10:09] Why do I have to be the fussy snob? 为什么我是挑剔的傲慢鬼
[10:12] – Because you’re British. – Fine. -因为你是英国人 -好吧
[10:14] I trust you’ll make it up to me later 但是我想你待会儿会用特殊的方式
[10:16] by doing the things a gentleman expects 来尽力弥补我 如同一位绅士
[10:18] when he’s sprung for lobster. 为龙虾买单后所期望的一样
[10:34] I’m not getting any tonight, am I? 我今晚美梦落空了 对吧
[10:39] You’re supposed to be having dinner. 你们不是应该在吃晚饭吗
[10:41] It’s my fault. 是我的错
[10:42] I found the restaurant to be… 我觉得那个餐厅太
[10:44] Oh, let it go. 不管这么多了
[10:45] We came home because I was worried about you. 我们提早回来是因为我担心你
[10:47] And with good reason! 看来我来对了
[10:48] You put on your shirt and get out! 你快穿好上衣离开这儿
[10:51] But I didn’t bring a shirt. 我没穿上衣来
[10:54] See, I was out running… 当时我在外面跑步
[10:56] Who cares? Go! 谁管你的 滚
[10:59] How could you treat him like that? 你怎么能这么对他
[11:01] If Austin hadn’t been in that supermarket, 如果那天在超市没有奥斯丁
[11:02] I might not be here. 我可能就不会在这了
[11:03] Yes, I am grateful, 是的 我很感激他
[11:04] but I found a way to say thank you 但我不会脱掉上衣
[11:06] without taking my top off. 去表示谢意
[11:07] A couple buttons came undone. 只是松了几个钮扣而已
[11:09] Not like my boobs were out. 我又没有袒胸露乳
[11:10] OK. Well, it’s, uh, it’s getting late. 好吧 时候不早了
[11:13] And I really… 我真的
[11:14] No, Ian, am I overreacting here? 不 伊恩 是我反应过激了吗
[11:16] Well, I can understand on the heels of a crisis, 我能理解在共度难关后
[11:18] two people might bond and find themselves… 两个人会结合 并发现他们…
[11:21] You’re a very naughty girl! 你真是个淘气的姑娘
[11:24] Julie. 朱莉
[11:24] That boy drinks, he steals, 那男孩好酗酒 爱偷窃
[11:26] and now I find him mauling you on my couch. 现在还在沙发上对你毛手毛脚
[11:28] That’s it. I forbid you to see him. 到此为止 我不准你再见他了
[11:30] You can’t do that. 你无权这么做
[11:31] I choose who I date. 我约谁由我做主
[11:32] Yeah? Well, I choose to ground you. 什么 那我就关你禁闭
[11:34] Two weeks, baby. 两周 宝贝
[11:35] I’ll see him at school. 我去学校找他
[11:36] Well, you won’t go to school. 那你不用上学了
[11:37] I’ll homeschool you. 我在家教你
[11:38] You’re gonna teach me trig? 你要教我三角函数吗
[11:39] You can’t balance your checkbook. 你连自己的支票簿都搞不明白
[11:41] Yes, you’ll be poorly educated. 对啊 你会学得很差劲
[11:42] You won’t get into college, 然后考不上大学
[11:44] and you’ll work for minimum wage for the rest of your life. 后半辈子只能吃低保来过活
[11:46] All because of that boy! 全都败那男孩所赐
[11:48] I hope you’re happy! 你满意了
[11:49] Mom, I like this guy. 妈妈 我喜欢他
[11:51] I’m sorry if it makes you unhappy, 如果你因此不开心 那我很抱歉
[11:54] but I’m going to keep seeing him. 但我会继续和他交往
[12:08] Doesn’t the place look great? 看起来很棒吧
[12:11] I came in and straightened up. 我来收拾过了
[12:13] I wanted everything to look nice for you. 我想让你觉得一切都秩序井然
[12:17] Are you ok? 你还好吗
[12:21] Yeah. Yeah, it’s just that… 很好 只是
[12:24] I’m home, but it doesn’t really feel like home. 我回家了 但没有家的归属感
[12:29] It will. Give it time. 会有的 慢慢适应
[12:31] The important thing is that you’re back from the hospital. 重要的是你出院了
[12:35] And every day you’re getting better. 会一天天好起来的
[12:37] Hey, the worst’s behind you. 事过境迁了
[12:46] I need the Delfino search warrant. 我要德尔非诺家的搜查令
[12:48] You’re not gonna get it without probable cause. 除非你有正当理由
[12:50] Guy’s phone number was written on a dead girl’s hand. 女死者的手上有那家伙的电话号码
[12:53] The judge is gonna need more. 法官需要更确凿的证据
[12:54] Thought you might say that. 就知道你会这么说
[12:56] Here’s Monique Poulier’s lab work. 这是莫妮可·波利耶的化验结果
[12:58] The infrared spectroscopy matched 红外光谱显示
[13:00] paint fragments in the head wound 死者头部伤口的油漆残片
[13:02] to the proximal line of pipe wrenches. 与管钳的近似线吻合
[13:04] They’re high-end, 这种管钳很高端
[13:05] only used by professional plumbers. 只有专业的水管工会用到
[13:08] And guess what our boy Delfino does for a living? 猜猜德尔非诺靠什么营生
[13:13] I’ll see what I can do. 我会尽力的
[13:17] What do you mean you can’t shoot her, Francesco? 弗郎西斯科 什么叫拍不了她
[13:19] If you can airbrush her acne, 如果能遮住她的痘痘
[13:21] you can airbrush the track marks. 就能遮住她的疤痕
[13:23] Now, don’t call me again unless she OD’s. 她要不是吸毒过量就别再打给我
[13:25] Gabrielle, ma petite fille. 加布丽尔 我的乖乖女
[13:29] Sit. 坐吧
[13:31] You look amazing. Younger than ever. 你漂亮极了 又年轻了
[13:33] It’s my new derma filler. 我新做的皮肤填充术
[13:35] It’s banned here, 非法的
[13:36] so my assistant smuggles it in from Brazil. 是我助手从巴西偷偷带回来的
[13:38] Isn’t it fun? I have my own drug mule. 有趣吧 我有自己的毒贩子了
[13:41] That’s great. 棒极了
[13:43] Well, I have some fun news of my own. 我也有些趣闻
[13:46] I’m ready to model again. 我准备重操旧业
[13:48] Really? Oh. 真的吗
[13:49] The last time we spoke 我们上回交谈时
[13:50] you couldn’t wait to quit. 你迫不及待地要隐退
[13:52] You were giving it all up for love. 你当时为了爱义无反顾地放弃了一切
[13:54] What happened to Prince Charming? 你的白马王子怎么了
[13:57] Divorce. 离婚了
[13:59] Oh, single again. 又单身了
[14:00] Isn’t that ironic, 是不是有点讽刺
[14:02] since I’m the one you called… 你不是叫我…
[14:03] Oh, how did you put it? 你当时怎么说的来着
[14:05] A career-obsessed lesbo who would die alone 一个将会孤独终老 并被她的猫吃掉的
[14:08] and be eaten by her cats. 女同性恋工作狂
[14:11] Did I say that? 我有那么说过吗
[14:13] Water under the bridge. 覆水难收
[14:14] I thought it was funny. 我觉得挺有趣的
[14:16] It’s even funnier now. 现在更有趣了
[14:19] Look, Marcella, I’m back. 玛莎拉 我回来了
[14:21] And we made such a great team before. 以前我们合作得多好啊
[14:23] I think we can be again. 让我们再续前缘
[14:25] I don’t know. Darling, things are different now. 那可说不准 亲爱的 时代不同了
[14:27] You’re not gonna be able to jump back in 你不可能重返
[14:29] where you left off. 当年的辉煌
[14:30] Well, I just want to work. 我只想要份工作
[14:32] Well, I’m still not sure. 我还没想好
[14:35] You know what might help? 要不这样吧
[14:37] If you groveled. 你卑微地求我
[14:40] Are you serious? 你说认真的吗
[14:43] I can’t tell, 我没法领会
[14:44] because your face doesn’t move anymore. 因为你的脸都僵了
[14:46] No, I’m joking. 假的 我开玩笑的
[14:47] Welcome back, darling. 欢迎归队 亲爱的
[15:01] Thank you. 谢谢你
[15:06] Well, hello, there. 你好
[15:09] How pretty you look today. 您气色真好
[15:11] It’s wonderful that you’re up and about. 能下床走动太棒了
[15:14] You must be enjoying these colorful balloons. 您一定很喜欢这些五彩缤纷的气球吧
[15:21] Why are you talking to me like I’m a moron? 你为什么像对白痴讲话一样
[15:25] Oh! Oh, I’m so sorry. 噢 失礼了
[15:27] The nurse pointed me over here. 护士带我过来的
[15:29] I’m looking for Gloria Hodge. 我说要找葛罗莉娅·霍吉
[15:31] I’m Gloria Hodge. 我就是葛罗莉娅·霍吉
[15:33] Who might you be? 你又是谁
[15:39] I must say, I’m surprised at 不得不说 看到您神智清醒
[15:41] how lucid you are. 我真的很吃惊
[15:42] Orson led me to believe… 奥森的话让我以为
[15:44] That I was in the final stages of dementia. No. 我已经是老年痴呆症晚期了 不是的
[15:46] I’m afraid that’s just wishful thinking on his part. 恐怕这只是他一厢情愿的念头
[15:49] Well, how can he feel that way? 他怎么会这么想呢
[15:51] You’re his mother. 你是他母亲
[15:52] I wouldn’t judge him too harshly. Ours is a… 我也不想指责他 但我们的
[15:55] complicated relationship. 关系很复杂
[15:58] There is love, to be sure, 我们爱对方 这是肯定的
[16:01] but we have a way of disappointing each other. 但又总让对方失望
[16:03] Well, how does he disappoint you? 那他是怎么让你失望的
[16:06] He’s cold, rigid, 他冷酷 刻板
[16:10] and… and utterly incapable of letting go of the past. 还 还总揪住过往不放
[16:14] And how do you disappoint him? 你又怎么让他失望的呢
[16:17] I refuse to die. 我不想死
[16:21] Yes, I see. 我明白了
[16:22] Well, surely this rift isn’t irreparable. 但这些裂痕断然不会无法弥补
[16:27] Do you know how people 你知道住养老院的人
[16:29] in nursing homes spend their days, Bree? 都是怎么过日子的吗 布里
[16:32] They think about the past. 他们回忆过往
[16:34] And all the things they’d do differently 如果机会重来
[16:36] if they had the chance. 一切都将不同
[16:39] Please tell Orson that I’m sorry. 请转告奥森 我对不起他
[16:42] And in spite of everything, I still love him. 尽管如此 我依然爱他
[16:47] Well, I have a better idea. 我有个更好的主意
[16:49] Why don’t you tell him yourself? 你何不亲口跟他说
[16:58] That would be great. 那样很好
[16:59] I really appreciate it. 真是太感谢了
[17:02] OK. Thank you. 好的 谢谢
[17:03] So, what did Ed say? 埃德怎么说
[17:05] When do you go back to work? 你什么时候回去上班
[17:06] He said take as much time as I want with pay. 他说我想休多久都行 还是带薪的
[17:10] You should get gunned down more often. 你应该经常挨枪子儿
[17:13] Hey, there they are. 他们来了
[17:15] Hey, guys. 小伙子们
[17:16] Hello. 你们好
[17:17] How was school? Doing well? 今天过得怎么样 表现得好吗
[17:19] Mommy, were you shot? 妈妈 你中枪了吗
[17:22] Shot? Where did you hear that? 中枪 你们从哪里听来的
[17:24] Jordan Blackwelder. 乔丹·布莱克威尔德说的
[17:26] That’s the same creep who tried to ruin Santa Claus. 又是这变态 他还总说圣诞老人不存在
[17:30] And he said the same crazy lady that shot you, 他说那个疯女人用枪射中了你
[17:33] killed Auntie Nora dead. 还杀死了诺拉阿姨
[17:34] It was on the news and everything. 新闻报导什么的满天飞
[17:37] Listen, kids. I am sorry. 孩子们 很抱歉
[17:39] We shouldn’t have lied. 我们不该瞒你们的
[17:41] But sometimes parents want to 但有时父母不想
[17:42] protect kids from scary things. 孩子们听到这些恐怖的事
[17:44] And, look, the good news is, 还有好消息是
[17:46] Mommy’s fine now. 妈妈已经康复了
[17:48] And we’ll all see Auntie Nora again in heaven. 我们还会在天堂见到诺拉阿姨的
[17:54] Or wherever. 或者别的地方
[17:55] Did they let you keep the bullet? 他们把子弹给你了吗
[17:57] No. I’m afraid not. 没有 不会的
[17:59] That blows. 真扫兴
[17:59] We wanted to bring it for show and tell. 我们还想带到”展示讲述课”去呢
[18:08] Hey, sweetheart, you OK? 宝贝 你怎么了
[18:10] What if the crazy lady comes back? 如果那个疯女人回来了怎么办
[18:14] She won’t. 她回不来了
[18:17] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[18:20] Well, because she’s up in heaven with Auntie Nora. 因为她跟诺拉阿姨一起上天堂了
[18:25] Or wherever. 或是别的地方
[18:36] Julie Mayer, you get back here! 朱莉·梅尔 你给我回来
[18:39] You’re grounded, remember? 你被禁足了 不记得啦
[18:47] Edie Britt, I want to talk to you. 伊迪·布利特 我要跟你谈谈
[18:51] I just survived a hostage situation. 好不容易才从人质案里活下来
[18:53] Haven’t I suffered enough for one week? 这一个礼拜遭的罪还不够吗
[18:56] You keep your nephew away from my daughter or else. 让你侄子离我女儿远点
[18:59] Look, I don’t like it, either. 我也不想他们俩在一起
[19:01] But the harder we try to keep them apart 但棒打鸳鸯
[19:03] the more they’ll fight to be together. 只会让他们更想在一起
[19:05] Just let it run its course. 就顺其自然吧
[19:07] Are you crazy? 你疯了吗
[19:09] If we don’t do something those two 如果我们不阻止
[19:11] could end up having sex! 他们一定会上床的
[19:12] Could? 会
[19:13] Oh, my God. You don’t… 我的天呐 你不是想说
[19:17] Let me put it this way. 我这么说吧
[19:18] I’ve got a box of condoms in my dresser. 我梳妆台上放了一盒避孕套
[19:21] Eleven are gone. 有11个不见了
[19:22] I can only account for eight of them. 我只知道8个的去向
[19:25] How can you be so calm about this? 那你怎么还坐视不理
[19:27] – Edie? – Yeah. -伊迪 -我在
[19:30] Can you help me with this tie? 你能帮我系下领带吗
[19:38] Mike. 麦克
[19:39] You’re out of the hospital. 你出院了
[19:41] Yeah. He’s home. 是啊 他回家了
[19:43] In fact, we’re gonna go out and celebrate tonight. 其实 今晚我们要出去庆祝一下
[19:47] I’ll be with you in one sec, ok, babe? 我等一下就来 好吗 宝贝
[19:54] Since you asked, 既然你问了
[19:56] I’m calm because I know if two people 我淡定是因为我知道如果俩人
[19:58] are meant to be together, 命中注定要在一起
[19:59] there’s nothing anyone can do about it. 任何人插手都是徒劳
[20:07] OK. I should be back at around 6:00. 我大概6点钟左右回来
[20:10] They can have one snack. 他们可以吃点零食
[20:11] Try and push apples. 尽量让他们吃苹果
[20:12] But if they threaten violence, 要是他们反抗的话
[20:14] I have an emergency candy bar 还有个备用的巧克力棒
[20:15] under the sink. 放在水槽下面
[20:16] Not anymore, you don’t. 已经没有了
[20:18] Oh, jeez. 噢 天哪
[20:20] Mommy, where are you going? 妈妈 你去哪
[20:23] To the market. 去超市
[20:24] No. 不要
[20:25] Hey, sweetie, it’s a different market. 宝贝 不是那个超市
[20:28] You’re gonna get shot again. 你还会再中枪的
[20:29] No, I won’t. 不会的
[20:30] Lots of mommies go to the store every day 妈妈们天天去那个商店
[20:32] and they’re fine. 大家都没事
[20:33] It’s really not a scary place. 那儿真的没那么可怕
[20:35] You went to the store and got shot. 你在那儿中枪了
[20:37] And Auntie Nora died. 而诺拉阿姨死了
[20:43] I’m only gonna be in there ten minutes. I promise. 我只在那儿呆10分钟 我保证
[20:46] Can’t she go? 不能让她去吗
[20:51] Fine, I’ll go. 好吧 我去
[20:53] Thanks. 谢谢
[20:55] You don’t give a hoot if I get shot, do you, kid? 我中枪就没关系了 是吧 臭小子
[21:15] You must be Tanya. I’m Gabrielle. 你一定就是棠雅 我叫加布丽尔
[21:17] We’re gonna be co-models today. 咱们今天一起合作
[21:21] Now, I don’t know if you’ve ever done 不知你以前是否拍过
[21:23] one of these big shoots before, 这么大场面的片子
[21:24] but don’t be nervous. Dirkin and I are old friends. 不过别紧张 德金和我是老朋友了
[21:28] He’s a sweetheart. Now, just remember, he’s the king. 他人很好的 只要记住 他是主角
[21:32] Do exactly what he says and you’ll be fine. 照他说的做 就万事大吉了
[21:37] I’ve been modeling for two years. 我当模特儿已经两年了
[21:38] I’ve done six magazine covers, 当过6回封面女郎
[21:40] and I’m sleeping with Dirkin. 而且我还和德金睡在一起
[21:45] I guess you’re all set, then. 看来你准备就绪了
[21:48] You’ve got some wardrobe choices. 你们可以挑衣服了
[21:57] I want to be buried in this dress. 我真想被埋在这件衣服里
[22:00] This is for Tanya. The mom’s stuff is at the end. 这是棠雅的 妈妈的衣服在最后面
[22:05] Mom? 妈妈
[22:08] OK, love, let’s get the blood pumping! 来吧 大家伙儿 让人血脉贲张吧
[22:10] The concept is “lock up your daughters.” 此次的构想是 “锁上你的女儿”
[22:13] OK, get to work, everybody. 好的 大家开工了
[22:15] Tanya, I want you to hover down here on the lawn, 棠雅 你慢慢地站上草坪
[22:18] looking absolutely delicious. 神态要可人无比
[22:21] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[22:22] And up here on the porch, 在门廊这里
[22:24] Mom and Dad looking all scandalized. 父母亲要看起来很震惊
[22:26] Excuse me, Dirkin? 打扰一下 德金
[22:27] Yes, love? 什么事 亲爱的
[22:28] It’s Gabby. 是加布
[22:32] Gabrielle Marquez. 加布丽尔·马可兹
[22:33] You shot me in Milan, remember? 你在米兰给我拍过照 记得吗
[22:36] Yes. Yes! Lovely to see you again. 当然记得 很高兴再见到你
[22:38] Did you have a question, then? 有什么问题吗
[22:40] I do. Um… 是的
[22:43] Aren’t you a little worried that I’m gonna pull focus? 你难道不担心我会抢了风头吗
[22:47] I mean, it’s a little confusing. 我是说 那会让大家混淆
[22:49] People are gonna see Tanya, 大家会看到棠雅
[22:51] then they’re gonna see that guy. 和那哥们儿
[22:53] And they’re gonna wonder who I am. 他们会想要知道我是谁
[22:56] You’re the Mom. 你是妈妈
[22:59] People aren’t gonna buy that. Here’s what I was thinking. 大家不会买账的 我是这么设想的
[23:02] I slap on one of those gowns. 我去穿件长裙
[23:04] I play Tanya’s big sister, 扮演棠雅从学校回到家中
[23:08] home from college to raise a little hell. 爱生点小事的姐姐
[23:10] And we’re gonna cram all that on a subtitle, are we? 然后我们把这些都打成字幕 是吗
[23:13] I’m sorry. It’s just this outfit is hideous. 对不起 只是这些服装太丑了
[23:16] Just make it work. 演好你的就行了
[23:20] Fine. I just need a moment to get into character. 好吧 我需要点时间来进入角色
[23:28] Gabrielle, what’s the hold up? 加布丽尔 你在干嘛呢
[23:30] We’ve got to get moving here. 我们得开始拍摄了
[23:32] Ready, ready. 好了 好了
[23:36] What’s that? 什么玩意儿
[23:37] Oh, I made it work. 好好演角色啊
[23:39] I’m hot mom. 我是个辣妈
[23:45] Get me her agent. 把她经纪人找来
[23:51] Before we begin, would either of you like some cookies, 开始之前 要不要吃点儿饼干
[23:54] milk, lemonade? 牛奶或柠檬汁吗
[23:56] Mom, why are we here? 妈妈 咱们在这干吗
[23:58] Ah. Cutting to the chase. I like it. 直奔主题 我喜欢
[24:06] I have a confession to make. 有件事要坦白一下
[24:08] This whole dating drama has been keeping me up at night. 你俩这出浓情戏码 让我彻夜难免
[24:11] And I hate being the bitchy, naggy mom. 我不想当个刻薄又絮叨的妈妈
[24:13] When it comes to parenting, 说到教育孩子
[24:14] I am much more comfortable playing the good cop. 唱红脸儿让我舒服多了
[24:17] You see where I’m going with this, kids? 你懂我的意思吧 孩子
[24:20] No. 不懂
[24:21] Oh. Well, in that case… 既然这样
[24:24] …meet the bad cop. 有请唱白脸儿的
[24:28] Daddy. 爸爸
[24:29] Hi, baby girl. 乖女儿
[24:31] Is that the guy? 是这小子吗
[24:33] Yep. 没错
[24:34] Get him. 搞定他
[24:41] This is so unfair. 这太不公平了
[24:42] Look, you defied my wishes, 瞧瞧 你不听我话
[24:44] you broke my rules. 又坏了规矩
[24:45] Did you think I was just gonna throw in the towel? 你认为我会就这么认输吗
[24:47] Face it. I outsmarted you. 面对现实吧 我这叫智取
[24:58] Who’s Ian? 谁是伊恩
[24:59] What? 什么
[25:00] You’re dating some British guy named Ian. 你正在约会的某个叫伊恩的英国人
[25:02] How did that come up? 怎么说起这个来了
[25:04] I’m sorry. I didn’t realize it was a big secret. 对不起 我不知道这是大秘密
[25:07] When you said it was true love with you and the plumber, 当你说你和那个水管工是真心相爱的时候
[25:10] I was a good guy. I stepped aside. 我乖乖靠边站 并无干涉
[25:13] And now you’re on to someone else. 现在你又和别人
[25:14] Big picture, Carl. 卡尔 重点是
[25:16] His hand up our daughter’s shirt. 他把咱女儿都泡上了
[25:18] Don’t change the subject. 不要转移话题
[25:20] That is the subject. 这才是话题
[25:21] How serious is it with this Ian guy? 你和这个叫伊恩的有多认真
[25:24] I don’t know. It’s complicated. 我不知道 事情很复杂
[25:26] Yeah, he’s kind of married. 的确 他是有妇之夫
[25:29] He’s what? 他什么
[25:30] It’s not what you think. 不是你想的那样
[25:32] In her defense, his wife is in a coma. 她的辩解是 他的妻子正在昏迷当中
[25:36] All right, that’s it,all right! 好吧 到此为止
[25:38] I forbid you to see this guy. 我禁止你再见这家伙
[25:39] What? No. I don’t take orders from you. 什么 不 我可不用听你发号施令
[25:43] Mom has a point,Dad. 妈妈说得对 老爸
[25:44] You can’t tell a woman who she can and can’t date. 你不能限制一个女人和谁约会
[25:46] It’s her choice. 那是她的自由
[25:48] Exactly.Thank you. Wait, no. 完全正确 谢谢 等下 不
[25:49] That does not apply to you. 这可不包括你
[25:50] You know, if you don’t care about my feelings, 如果你不在乎我的感受
[25:53] I don’t know what I’m doing here. 那我很困惑我还来干啥
[25:55] Your feelings? My God. 你的感受 天哪
[25:56] You are the worst bad cop ever. 你是有史以来最差的白脸儿
[26:01] Go to your room. 回你的房间去
[26:06] Not you. 不是你
[26:13] Get back, you’re under arrest. 回来 你被捕了
[26:15] No, I’m not. Aah! 我没有
[26:17] You’ve been reading comic books for awhile. 你已经看了好半天漫画书了
[26:20] Don’t you want to go and play? 你不想去玩会儿吗
[26:22] No. I want to stay with you. 不 我想和你呆在一起
[26:25] Yeah? 是吗
[26:26] OK. 好吧
[26:36] Hey, Art. 嘿 阿特
[26:40] – Oh, hey. How are you? – Good -嘿 你怎么样 -挺好
[26:42] Um, listen, as if saving my life wasn’t enough, 好像救我一命还不够
[26:45] I have a little favor to ask. 我还想请你帮个小忙
[26:47] Sure. What’s up? 好的 什么事
[26:48] My kids are having a hard time. 我孩子们有心事
[26:50] They’re freaked out by that whole supermarket thing. 他们被超市枪击事件吓坏了
[26:53] You’re my hostage. 你是我的人质
[26:54] Keep moving or I’ll blow your face off. 继续走 不然我崩了你
[26:56] OK, it’s my turn. Give me the gun. 该到我了 把枪给我
[26:59] Not so much them. 他俩没什么事
[27:00] Right. 是啊
[27:01] But my other son, Parker. 不过我的另一个儿子 帕克
[27:04] So… back to the favor. 那么 说到帮忙
[27:10] Hey, Parker. 帕克
[27:12] I want you to meet our new neighbor Art. 我想介绍你认识一下我们的新邻居阿特
[27:15] He lives in the house across the street. 他住在街对面
[27:17] His sister has the cool wheelchair with the joystick. 他妹妹有辆很酷的带操纵杆的轮椅
[27:20] Hey, there, Parker. 你好 帕克
[27:26] In the daytime Art coaches swimming at the rec center. 白天阿特在健身中心教游泳
[27:30] But… Please, can I tell Parker? 但是 拜托 让我告诉帕克吧
[27:34] Please? 求你了
[27:34] And compromise my secret identity? 暴漏我的秘密身份吗
[27:36] No way, Mrs. Scavo. No way. 不行 斯加沃太太 绝对不行
[27:40] Secret identity? 秘密身份
[27:42] Oh, great. 这下好了
[27:44] Now the cat’s out of the bag. We might as well tell him. 秘密泄漏了 我们也得告诉他了
[27:47] It’s OK. You can trust him, really. 没事的 你可以信任他 真的
[27:51] Art is the one who saved me at the supermarket. 阿特就是在超市里救我的那个人
[27:55] He’s sort of a superhero. 他是个超级英雄
[28:01] Give me a break. 得了吧
[28:05] It’s true. 是真的
[28:08] All right. If you’re a superhero, 好吧 如果你是超级英雄
[28:11] what’s your name? 那你叫什么
[28:12] I’m… Protector Man. 我叫 保护侠
[28:17] Because I protect people from bad guys. 因为我保护人们免受坏蛋的伤害
[28:24] You don’t believe me, do you? 你不相信我 对吧
[28:27] OK. 好吧
[28:30] I really shouldn’t do this, but… 我真的不应该这么做 但是
[28:34] Wow. Did you really save my mom? 你真的救了我妈妈吗
[28:39] I really did. 是真的
[28:42] He really did. 他真的救了我
[28:45] That’s why you don’t have to worry. 所以你不用担心我了
[28:47] That’s Protector Man’s job. 那是保护侠的职责
[28:48] Your job is to run and play and have fun. 你要做的就是跑出去尽情地玩耍
[28:53] OK? 懂了吗
[28:57] OK. 懂了
[28:59] OK. 好的
[29:07] Oh. My cousin went to Purdue. 我堂兄去了普渡城
[29:22] What the hell? 怎么回事
[29:25] Delfino. 德尔非诺
[29:27] Nice to see you up and about. 很高兴看到你又能下地走动了
[29:30] Here’s our search warrant. 这是我们的搜查令
[29:32] Search warrant? Let me see that. 搜查令 让我看看
[29:40] How are we doing? 进展如何
[29:41] We couldn’t find the toolbox. 我们找不到工具箱
[29:43] The man’s a plumber. Keep looking. 他可是个水管工 继续找
[29:47] – Sir, I can’t find the thing. – You tired… -长官 我没找到 -你累了吗
[29:57] – You come with me. – Marcella! -你跟我来 -玛莎拉
[30:00] I don’t know what they told you, 我不知道他们是怎么跟你说的
[30:02] but all I’m asking for is a simple costume change. 我只不过是要求换个造型
[30:04] You don’t get to pull diva crap. 你不是主角
[30:06] Tanya gets away with it because she’s a star. 棠雅不受惩罚是因为她是明星
[30:08] You are nothing. 而你什么都不是
[30:10] Where do you get off talking to me like that? 你凭什么对我这么说话
[30:11] I shot 36 covers by the time I was 20. 我20岁时就当了36回封面女郎
[30:14] Well, you’re 30 now. 但现在你已经30岁了
[30:17] When you make that face you look 35. 你现在的表情看起来像35岁
[30:21] Do you know how many photographers 你知道有多少摄影师
[30:22] would die to work with me again? 抢着要给我摄影吗
[30:23] Yeah. Zero. 当然 一个也没有
[30:24] I had to call in major favors just to get you this job. 我欠了好大的人情才给你弄到这份工作
[30:27] – I don’t believe that. – Know what I don’t believe? -我才不信呢 -知道我不信什么吗
[30:30] You gave up a brilliant career to play house in the suburbs. 你放弃了似锦的前程搬去郊区过家家
[30:33] The minute it falls apart you come back 希望破碎后又回来
[30:35] expecting a homecoming parade. 还指望能重现往日的辉煌
[30:37] Well, guess what, sweetie? We’ve moved on. 你瞧瞧 亲爱的 今非昔比了
[30:41] Now, get your polyester ass over there 现在把你的塑料屁股挪回去
[30:43] and act like the pro you used to be. 拿出点曾有的专业精神来
[30:51] Beautiful, Tanya. That’s it, chin up. 太美了 棠雅 就这样 笑一笑
[30:54] Fantastic. Mother, hold the plate higher. 好极了 当妈的 把盘子举高点
[31:01] Beautiful, Tanya. Oh, you are gorgeous! 太棒了 棠雅 你美极了
[31:04] Yes, girl. Lovely, lovely! 很好 漂亮 漂亮
[31:09] Hi, Mike. Welcome home. You remember me? 你好 麦克 欢迎回家 还记得我吗
[31:11] Yeah, I think so. 应该记得吧
[31:13] The corner house with all the gnomes out front? 你是拐角处前门立着小矮人的那家
[31:16] You’re thinking of Martha Huber. Terrible story. 你说的是玛莎·胡博家 非常可怕
[31:19] Someone beat her to death and then buried her in the forest. 她被人谋杀 埋在了树林里
[31:22] Ironic, huh? Isn’t that where gnomes live? 很讽刺吧 小矮人不就住在树林里吗
[31:26] I don’t really know that much about gnomes. 我不太了解小矮人
[31:28] Anyway, I know the cops were here earlier. 言归正传 我知道警察之前来过
[31:31] So? 然后呢
[31:32] Well, you won’t remember this, but one night, two years ago, 你肯定不记得了 在两年前的某一夜
[31:36] you drove me to the hospital after I had an attack of angina. 我心绞痛突发 是你开车送我去医院的
[31:39] Probably saved my life. 可以说救了我一命
[31:41] Anyway, I figure I owe you. Here. 我觉得欠你一个人情 拿去
[31:45] You might want to wash that wrench off. 你最好洗洗那个扳手
[31:47] It’s got something on it. 上面有些东西
[31:55] Sorry I’m late. Mrs. Prescott broke a crown… 抱歉晚了 普雷斯克特太太弄坏了牙套
[32:01] Orson, how well you look. 奥森 气色不错呀
[32:05] Hello, Mother. 你好 母亲大人
[32:07] A word, darling. 亲爱的 借一步说话
[32:15] I can’t believe you did this! 难以相信你带她来了
[32:17] And I can’t believe you told me that she was senile! 我也不敢相信你跟我说她有老年痴呆
[32:19] You lied to me. 你对我撒了谎
[32:20] Yes, to spare us the misery of her company. 是的 为了免受她的折磨
[32:23] You don’t know her, Bree. She’s a loathsome woman. 你不了解 布里 她是个讨厌的巫婆
[32:25] I refuse to break bread with her. 我拒绝与她同桌进餐
[32:27] Now you listen to me. 你给我听着
[32:28] That woman gave you life. 那个女人给了你生命
[32:30] The fifth commandment tells us to honor our parents, 第五戒律告诉我们要尊敬父母
[32:33] no matter how hideous or repellent they may be. 无论他们多么可怕多么讨人厌
[32:35] – That’s not exactly… – Orson, it’s implied! -其实那不是 -奥森 这是不言而喻的
[32:38] Now, get out there and show her some respect. 现在给我出去 对她尊重一些
[32:41] Fine, but if you expect anything 好的 但除了必须的礼节外
[32:43] more from me than forced civility, 若要我表现得更好
[32:44] you will be deeply disappointed. 你肯定会失望至极的
[32:52] – Bree, the salmon is superb. – Well, thank you. -布里 三文鱼很美味 -谢谢夸奖
[32:55] It did win me the blue ribbon 它的确让我在美食大赛上
[32:56] at the Gourmet County Cook-off. 拔得头筹
[32:58] I just love the sauce. What gives it that kick? 尤其是酱汁 有什么秘诀吗
[33:01] You’d never ask a magician how a trick is done. 永远别问魔术师变戏法的窍门
[33:07] You’ve barely touched your salmon, dear. 亲爱的 你的三文鱼都没怎么动
[33:10] – Is everything OK? – Yes. -没什么事吧 -没事
[33:14] I was just wondering why you’re here. 我只是一直在想 你来干嘛
[33:18] – I want us to be friends. – OK. -我想与你和睦相处 -好吧
[33:22] Let’s suppose I just had a massive head injury 就当我脑子进水
[33:24] and believe you. 姑且信你
[33:25] We’re pals. What do you want? 我们言和 你到底想要怎样
[33:27] Orson. Why does she have to have an ulterior motive? 奥森 为什么她一定别有用心
[33:33] – I want out of that home. – Ah, there it is. -我想离开那疗养院 -好戏开始了
[33:36] It’s a hellhole. Besides, I’m perfectly healthy now. 那是地狱 而且我现在相当健康
[33:40] My hip is better. I can handle the stairs. 我的髋部好了很多 能上下楼梯了
[33:42] And you said when I got strong enough 而且你说过只要我恢复了
[33:45] I’d get to go back to my house. 我就能回家住
[33:46] Oh, here’s the thing. 有个问题
[33:48] – I sold it. – What? -我把房子卖了 -什么
[33:53] You heard me. 你听到了
[33:55] What about my things? 我的那些东西呢
[33:57] All gone. I also sold the car. 全没了 连车都卖了
[34:00] That’s the thing about hellholes. 关于地狱 你要清楚一点
[34:02] They don’t pay for themselves. 那不是白给你住的
[34:04] How dare you! You had no right! 你竟敢如此 你没这个权力
[34:07] OK. Maybe I will share my secret ingredient. 也许我可以分享一下我的秘方
[34:10] I should have smothered you in your crib 早知如此 我应该把你
[34:13] when I had the chance. 掐死在襁褓中
[34:14] Paprika! There, it’s out. 揭晓秘密 是辣椒粉
[34:17] That’s the mother I remember. 这才是我熟悉的母亲
[34:20] I was wondering when she’d show up. 我一直在想她啥时露出狐狸尾巴
[34:23] Yes, Orson, I am your mother. 没错 奥森 我是你母亲
[34:26] So you more than anyone should know 所以你比任何人都清楚
[34:28] how I deal with betrayal. 背叛我的下场
[34:38] So… can we call her Grandma? 那么 我们叫她奶奶吗
[34:52] I’ve got one more load, then I’m gonna do my homework. 我再洗一筐衣服 然后就去做作业
[34:55] You have anything you want me to throw in? 有什么需要我一起洗的吗
[34:57] No, I’m good, thanks. 没什么了 谢谢
[35:05] Mom, listen… 妈妈 听着
[35:07] I know I’ve put you through the wringer lately, and I’m sorry. 我知道我最近让你很伤心 真的很抱歉
[35:12] Sixteen years of being perfect. You were due. 16年来你一直很完美 很不容易了
[35:16] That’s what I don’t get. 所以我实在想不透
[35:18] You’ve always trusted my judgment. 你一直相信我的判断力的
[35:21] Why can’t you trust me about Austin? 为什么对于奥斯丁你就不能相信我呢
[35:25] Relationships have nothing to do with good judgment. 感情与判断力无关
[35:29] It doesn’t matter how smart you are. 无论你多聪明
[35:31] You can still get hurt. 都免不了受伤
[35:35] You do your homework. I’m gonna finish the laundry. 你做作业吧 我去洗衣服
[35:39] OK. 好的
[35:56] There you go, Mrs. H. 上车吧 H太太
[36:00] All right. 好啦
[36:03] – Can I use your bathroom? – Come on in. -能借用一下洗手间吗 -跟我来
[36:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:08] Please stay for dessert. 拜托 吃完甜品再走吧
[36:11] I’ll work on Orson and we’ll discuss this together. 我会做奥森的工作 我们一起好好商量
[36:13] You saw what he sentenced me to. 你也听到他怎么说的了
[36:15] A room no better than a furnished coffin. 即使住下也无异于住在华丽的棺材里
[36:18] I have nothing to say to him. 我跟他没什么好说的了
[36:20] Well, then talk to me. 那跟我说
[36:21] I know you’re upset, but don’t shut me out, please. 我知道你伤透了心 但别把我拒之门外
[36:25] Please, Gloria, let me in. 拜托 葛罗莉娅 向我敞开大门
[36:30] Well, I didn’t mean it literally, but OK. 我不是字面的那个意思 不过好吧
[36:34] We’II, um, sit together and we’ll talk. 我们坐在一起 好好聊聊
[36:37] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[36:38] I’m not going back to that place! 我不要回到那个地方
[36:40] Gloria, stop! 葛罗莉娅 停下
[36:43] Let’s get my mother back to the home, shall we? 走吧 把我母亲送回疗养院
[36:46] Yeah, not that it’s any of my business, 虽然不关我事
[36:48] but is everything OK with you folks? 但你们母子之间没事吧
[36:49] Oh, yeah. There was a little tension earlier, 是的 之前关系是有点紧张
[36:52] but it’s all been resolved. 但都解决了
[36:58] What the hell? 搞什么鬼
[37:07] No. I absolutely forbid it. 不行 我坚决反对
[37:09] Just for a few weeks till we find a place 就几周 我们找个能让她
[37:12] where she’ll be happier. 更开心的地方
[37:13] You should have heard her in the car. 你应该听听她在车上怎么说的
[37:16] She’s miserable in that nursing home. 她在那个疗养院里太可怜了
[37:18] I don’t care. My mother’s not moving in here 我不管 除非她死了进棺材
[37:20] till she fits in a jar on the mantle. 否则不许她搬进来
[37:22] How can you be so cold? 你怎么能那么冷酷无情
[37:25] You don’t know who she is. 你不了解她
[37:27] I’ve worked my entire life to get away from that woman. 我花了一辈子摆脱那个女人
[37:30] Why? What could she have possibly done 为什么 她到底做了什么
[37:33] to make you hate her so much? 让你如此恨她
[37:36] Look, there is nothing to be gained by dredging up the past. 听着 追究过去也于事无补
[37:39] Orson, if there’s something I should know… 奥森 如果有什么我该知道的
[37:44] Could I speak to my son a moment? 能和我儿子私下聊两句吗
[37:49] Of course. 当然
[37:56] So you know, 告诉你
[37:57] I’ve decided to accept your wife’s kind invitation. 我决定接受你妻子善意的邀请
[38:02] – I won’t allow it. – Oh, I think you will. -我不会同意的 -我认为你会的
[38:05] We’re going to end our quarrel right now. 我们现在要立刻休战
[38:09] Or I’ll tell your wife what it’s about. 不然 我就把真相告诉她
[38:13] – You wouldn’t. – Just try me. -你不会的 -看我敢不敢
[38:16] I gave you life. 你的生命是我给的
[38:19] You know I won’t hesitate to take it away. 我会毫不迟疑地夺走它
[38:30] Now, give Mother a kiss. 现在吻你的母亲
[38:33] Why in the hell would I want to do that? 凭什么我要这么做
[38:36] To make it look real. 这样看起来真实
[38:59] Hey! You’re back! 你回来了
[39:01] I’d give you a hug, but I’m sweaty. 我该拥抱你的 但我一身臭汗
[39:04] – How was New York? – It was fine. -纽约之行如何 -还不错
[39:05] Bree said you got a job on the first day. You’re such a star. 布里说你第一天就开工了 真有明星范儿
[39:08] I want details. 详细讲讲
[39:11] Oh! You know, just hours and hours of 你也知道的 就是穿得漂漂亮亮的
[39:13] sitting around looking pretty. 整日整日摆造型
[39:15] But I think I’m done with modeling. 我觉得模特这行我做够了
[39:17] So you’re not gonna move to New York? 那你不搬去纽约了吗
[39:19] Well, if something great comes up, I might fly out, 如果有机会降临 我还是会飞过去的
[39:22] but I’m pretty settled here. 但我更想留在这里
[39:24] Oh, thank God. We were all so worried we were losing you. 谢天谢地 我们都担心要失去你了
[39:28] OK. Now I’m hugging you. 太好了 我要抱抱你
[39:32] Oh! It’s amazing. Your life is such an adventure. 不可思议 你的人生好似一场冒险
[39:35] I can’t wait to see what you do next. 真等不及看你下一步是啥新花样
[39:39] Yeah. Me, too. 是啊 我也想知道
[39:47] OK. 可以了
[39:56] Mr. Protector Man? 保护侠先生
[39:58] That’s a secret. 那是秘密
[39:59] Hello? 有人吗
[40:01] Hello? 有人吗
[40:06] Ah, sweet. 太酷了
[40:12] Mom, look. 妈 快瞧
[40:14] Hey, don’t touch anything. I’m just gonna write a note. 喂 别碰人家东西 我留个字条
[40:17] Then we’ll go. OK. 然后我们就走
[40:23] Parker? 帕克
[40:25] Hey, come back here. 喂 快回来
[40:29] Honey? Come on, we’re leaving. 亲爱的 快点 走啦
[40:33] Parker! 帕克
[40:35] Parker, come on, we’re leaving. 帕克 快点 我们走啦
[40:38] Why didn’t you come when I called? 我叫你 你怎么不吱声
[40:46] Superhero houses are great! 超级英雄的家帅呆了
[41:25] Parker, come on. We’re gonna get out of here. 帕克 走啦 我们该走啦
[41:27] – Why? – I just said so. Come on. -为什么 -听我的话 走吧
[41:36] There are so many things we wish we could tell the young. 有太多事我们希望能讲给孩子们听
[41:42] We’d like to persuade them not to grow up so fast. 我们想说服他们不要早熟
[41:47] But they won’t listen. 但他们置之耳边
[41:50] We want to tell them that beauty fades. 我们想告诉他们韶华易逝
[41:53] The look. Let’s see the look, darling. 亲爱的 就要这个表情
[41:55] But they refuse to believe it. 但他们毫无此念
[41:59] We warn them that their actions will have consequences. 我们警告他们有因必有果
[42:05] But still, they defy us. 但他们并不言听计从
[42:09] Sadly, the young can’t begin to understand 很不幸 孩子们无法明白
[42:12] the world is a dangerous place. 这个世界危机四伏
[42:15] So it’s up to us to do anything we can to protect them. 所以我们要尽自己所能保护他们
[42:25] Absolutely anything. 不惜一切代价
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme