时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Desperate Housewives: | 《绝望的主妇》 前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Nora looked for trouble, | 诺拉自找麻烦 |
[00:04] | and found it. | 最终如愿以偿 |
[00:06] | You will never again see my husband. | 你再也不会见到我丈夫了 |
[00:08] | Julie got to know Edie’s nephew. | 朱莉认识了伊迪的外甥 |
[00:10] | Couldn’t take her eyes off my abs. | 她老是盯着我的腹肌看 |
[00:12] | I felt violated. | 看得我不舒服 |
[00:13] | Susan and Ian made plans. | 苏珊和伊恩计划了美妙旅程 |
[00:15] | I’d love to go to France someday. | 我梦想去一趟法国 |
[00:17] | Would you like to go next month? | 你想不想下个月就去 |
[00:18] | Gabrielle and Carlos reunited. | 加布丽尔和卡洛斯重温旧情 |
[00:20] | It’s been a long time. | 很久没这样了 |
[00:21] | And dinner with the Bigsbys… | 和碧茨比夫妇共进晚餐 |
[00:23] | That’s the police report that Alma filed after Orson hit her. | 这是奥森打她后 阿尔玛留存的警方报告 |
[00:26] | … was full of surprises. | …充满意外 |
[00:28] | I’m going through something. I had an affair. | 我正在经历一些事 我有了外遇 |
[00:42] | It was supposed to be an ordinary day for Carolyn Bigsby. | 对于卡洛琳·碧茨比来说 这本应是平凡的一天 |
[00:47] | She had planned to bake her husband a strudel, | 她本打算为丈夫烤果陷酥饼 |
[00:51] | give her dog a bath, | 为狗狗洗澡 |
[00:53] | and water her African violets. | 为非洲紫罗兰浇水 |
[00:57] | Yes, Carolyn had planned to do | 是的 卡洛琳本打算 |
[00:59] | all sorts of things she thought mattered. | 做一些她所关心的事情 |
[01:04] | But earlier that day, a woman who wasn’t her friend | 但那天早上 一个来者不善的女人 |
[01:07] | told Carolyn something she wasn’t supposed to hear. | 告诉了她一件本不应知道的事情 |
[01:13] | From that moment on, | 从那一刻起 |
[01:15] | Carolyn felt nothing really mattered anymore. | 卡洛琳感到一切都不重要了 |
[01:24] | – Hello, Carolyn. – Yeah, hey, how are you? | -你好 卡洛琳 -你好啊 |
[01:37] | Carolyn, what are you doing here? | 卡洛琳 你怎么来了 |
[01:40] | I’ve been thinking, Harvey, | 我在想 哈维 |
[01:41] | that if you love this Monique woman so much, | 如果你深爱那个叫莫妮可的女人 |
[01:43] | maybe you should be with her. | 也许我应该成全你们 |
[01:45] | For God’s sake, Carolyn, she’s dead. | 别这样 卡洛琳 她已经死了 |
[01:48] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[01:57] | Yes, Carolyn Bigsby had planned on | 是的 对于卡洛琳·碧茨比来说 |
[01:59] | it being an ordinary day. | 这本应是平凡的一天 |
[02:01] | Harvey, you come out of there, damn it. | 哈维 你他妈给我滚出来 |
[02:05] | But as every housewife knows… | 但每个家庭主妇都知道… |
[02:08] | Down. Nobody goes anywhere. | 蹲下 谁都不许动 |
[02:13] | … plans change. | …计划赶不上变化 |
[02:23] | Lynette Scavo had a dream last night. | 勒奈特·斯加沃昨晚做了一个梦 |
[02:28] | It was one she’d had many times before. | 那是一个曾多次涌现的梦境 |
[02:33] | She dreamt of the last time she saw me. | 她梦到了最后一次与我见面时的场景 |
[02:40] | And of the last time we spoke. | 那也是我们最后一次交谈 |
[02:43] | Hey, Mary Alice! | 玛丽·艾莉丝 |
[02:46] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[02:49] | Yes, thank you. | 还好 谢谢关心 |
[02:51] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[03:01] | OK. | 好吧 |
[03:02] | See you later. | 再见 |
[03:05] | It was still hard for Lynette to accept | 勒奈特至今都无法释怀 |
[03:08] | that this unremarkable exchange had been our last. | 这次不起眼的对话 是生离死别 |
[03:13] | Or that moments later I would enter my house | 并且在我进屋不久之后 |
[03:17] | and put a bullet through my brain. | 我用一颗子弹 结束了自己的生命 |
[03:33] | I had the Mary Alice dream again last night. | 我昨天又梦到玛丽·艾莉丝了 |
[03:36] | Oh, hon, again? | 又梦到她了 |
[03:37] | I haven’t had it for months. | 已经好几月没梦到她了 |
[03:38] | I don’t know why it came back. | 不知道为什么会重现 |
[03:40] | Somebody just bought her old house. | 可能是有人买下了她的老房子 |
[03:42] | Maybe that triggered something. | 勾起了你的回忆 |
[03:44] | It was awful, as always. | 梦境一如既往地可怕 |
[03:45] | I saw she was in pain and I just walked away. | 我明知道她很痛苦 但却转身走开了 |
[03:48] | There was nothing you could do. | 你当时也无能为力啊 |
[03:50] | And that’s what I did, nothing. | 我确实无所作为 |
[03:57] | Hey, is that the new neighbor? | 那就是新来的邻居吗 |
[04:01] | – He’s cute. – Edie said he’s a bachelor. | -真帅啊 -伊迪说他还是单身 |
[04:03] | – Keep talking. – Who lives with his invalid sister. | -接着说 -他和残疾的妹妹住在一起 |
[04:06] | You can stop now. | 不要再说了 |
[04:10] | Should we go introduce ourselves? | 我们要不要去打个招呼 |
[04:12] | Yeah. Let’s give him the scoop on the neighborhood. | 对呀 去跟他聊聊家常 |
[04:15] | Do you think he knows | 你们觉得他知道 |
[04:16] | Mary Alice shot herself in his living room? | 玛丽·艾莉丝是在他客厅里自杀的吗 |
[04:20] | Then again, he probably wants some time to unpack. | 不过想想 还是给他点时间拆包行李吧 |
[04:29] | Orson, if you have a moment, | 奥森 你如果不忙的话 |
[04:32] | there’s something I’d like your thoughts on. | 有样东西需要你过目一下 |
[04:33] | Certainly. What is it? | 好呀 什么东西 |
[04:35] | Menu for our holiday open house? | 假日家庭招待会的菜单吗 |
[04:37] | No! It’s a police report from the night you beat your first wife. | 不 是你殴打前妻的报案记录 |
[04:42] | I’m still working on the menu. | 菜单还在制定当中 |
[04:47] | I assure you, I did not beat my wife. | 我向你保证 我没有殴打前妻 |
[04:49] | She suffered these injuries in a fall. | 是她自己摔伤的 |
[04:52] | – How did she fall? – I pushed her. | -她是怎么摔倒的 -我推了她一把 |
[04:55] | It was self-defense. She attacked me. | 那属于自卫 她打我 |
[04:57] | Why would she attack you? | 她为什么要打你 |
[04:59] | She spilled some red wine on a white table cloth. | 她把红酒洒到了白桌布上 |
[05:01] | She was cleaning it with dish soap. | 却用洗碗皂清洗 |
[05:03] | When I pointed out her mistake, | 我指正了她的错误 |
[05:05] | she started screaming, “Shut up! Shut up!” | 她却冲我大喊 “闭嘴 闭嘴” |
[05:07] | and striking me repeatedly with a saute pan. | 然后拿平底锅不停打我 |
[05:12] | Look. The police dropped the charges. | 你看 警察撤消了指控 |
[05:15] | Where did you get this? | 这是你从哪弄来的 |
[05:18] | Carolyn. | 卡洛琳给我的 |
[05:20] | Oh, of course. Who else? | 想想也是 还能是谁 |
[05:22] | If she paid this much attention to her own marriage | 如果她能对自己的婚姻能这么上心 |
[05:24] | maybe Harvey wouldn’t have cheated on her. | 哈维也不至于出轨 |
[05:26] | – Harvey cheated? – Yes! | -哈维出轨了 -是啊 |
[05:29] | With some flight attendant named Monique. | 和一个叫莫妮可的空姐 |
[05:33] | Darling, I could never strike a woman. | 亲爱的 我永远不会打女人的 |
[05:39] | Well, you do believe me, don’t you? | 你是相信我的 对吧 |
[05:46] | All right. I accept your explanation. | 好吧 我接受你的解释 |
[05:50] | I just wish there were fewer things for you to explain. | 我希望别再有这些麻烦事 要你解释了 |
[05:56] | By the way, | 顺便提一句 |
[05:58] | to remove a red wine stain you sprinkle salt to absorb it. | 食盐可以吸收红酒渍 |
[06:01] | That’s just what I was saying to Alma when she clocked me! | 我就是这么告诉阿尔玛的 她却打了我 |
[06:11] | Whoa. What fresh hell is this? | 又要整出什么新花样 |
[06:13] | Hey, Tom? | 汤姆 |
[06:17] | You’ve stepped onto my property and talked to Tom. | 你不仅踏入了我的领地 还跟汤姆搭讪 |
[06:20] | That’s two rules you’ve broken | 一下子打破两项规定 |
[06:22] | and I’m not sure that top doesn’t make three. | 而穿着暴露大概算是第三项 |
[06:23] | Would you tell your lunatic wife I’m not talking to her? | 你能告诉你的疯婆娘 我没在跟她说话吗 |
[06:27] | You’re the lunatic if you think I’m letting you | 如果你以为我会让你接近我老公 |
[06:29] | – near my husband. – Just drop Kayla off and go. | -那你才是疯了 -把凯拉放下就赶紧走 |
[06:31] | Kayla won’t be visiting today. | 凯拉今天不是来玩的 |
[06:34] | We’re moving, | 我们要搬家了 |
[06:35] | and here’s where you can send the child support. | 你可以把抚养费寄到这里 |
[06:44] | Mexico? | 墨西哥 |
[06:45] | An old friend of mine got me a sweet job | 我的一位老朋友帮我找了 |
[06:48] | dancing at a nightclub. | 一份夜店舞娘的美差 |
[06:50] | – In Tijuana. – Great. And you’re taking Kayla? | -在蒂华纳[美墨边境小城] -见鬼 你要把凯拉带走吗 |
[06:53] | Thank your wife. | 托您太太的福 |
[06:54] | She’s been itching to get rid of us ever since we got here. | 自从我们搬到这里她就急于摆脱我们 |
[06:58] | She finally got her way. | 她终于得逞了 |
[07:01] | Wave bye-bye to your daddy, honey. | 宝贝 和爸爸挥手再见 |
[07:05] | Nora, can we just talk about this? | 诺拉 这事容再谈谈吗 |
[07:09] | Oh, we’re not allowed to talk. | 我们不允许交谈 |
[07:11] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[07:13] | She’s Tom’s daughter. | 她是汤姆的女儿 |
[07:14] | Can’t just take her out of the country. | 你不能就这么带她出国 |
[07:16] | Watch me. | 那走着瞧 |
[07:26] | Does either party have anything to add before I rule on | 在我就财产分割及赡养费问题做出裁决前 |
[07:29] | division of assets and alimony? | 双方还有什么要补充的吗 |
[07:31] | No, we’re confident that your ruling will reflect | 没有 我们相信您的裁决能充分反映出 |
[07:35] | the pain and suffering endured by my client. | 我当事人所经受的痛苦与折磨 |
[07:37] | Does the definition of suffering encompass | 折磨的定义是否包含 |
[07:39] | the seduction of my client four days ago? | 她四天前对我当事人的勾引呢 |
[07:43] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[07:45] | She thought he was coming into money | 她认为他将获丰厚财产 |
[07:47] | and hoped to stall the divorce | 于是希望通过拖延离婚 |
[07:48] | until she could claim her share. | 来获得分成 |
[07:50] | How dare you! That is a vicious lie. | 你竟敢这么说 那纯属诽谤 |
[07:52] | Oh, Carlos, give it to me! | 卡洛斯 我要你 |
[07:55] | Carlos, yes, yes! | 卡洛斯 就是这样 太棒了 |
[07:59] | Carlos! | 卡洛斯 |
[08:00] | You recorded our lovemaking? | 你竟把我们做爱都录了下来 |
[08:02] | It’s all here, Your Honor. | 法官大人 证据都在这里了 |
[08:04] | When she climaxes she starts screaming out dollar amounts. | 她达到高潮的时候 呐喊的是钞票 |
[08:08] | Mrs. Solis, would you like to respond? | 索利斯太太 你要做出回应吗 |
[08:12] | As a matter of fact, I do have a few thoughts. | 事实上 我确实有些想法 |
[08:15] | Carlos, you’re a dead man. Do you hear me? | 卡洛斯 你死定了 你听到没有 |
[08:18] | The ruling seems fair to me. | 在我看来裁决很公平 |
[08:20] | You get the house. | 你分到了房子 |
[08:21] | I just get everything in it. | 而我获得了里面所有财产 |
[08:22] | I said “dead”! | 我说你死定了 |
[08:24] | No alimony. That’s a drag. | 没有赡养费 挺苦恼的 |
[08:27] | But you like to work, right? | 但你挺喜欢工作的 对吧 |
[08:29] | Just give me one shot at him. I’m willing to do the time! | 我要一枪毙了他 坐牢我也愿意 |
[08:36] | I was packing your suitcase, | 我在帮你收拾行李 |
[08:38] | You’re out of toothpaste. | 发现你的牙膏用完了 |
[08:39] | Do you want me to go to the store and get some? | 我去商店买点吧 |
[08:42] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[08:43] | It was Austin’s, OK? | 那是奥斯丁留下的 |
[08:46] | Edie’s nephew? Since when are you friends? | 伊迪的外甥吗 你们什么时候变成朋友了 |
[08:48] | We are not friends. | 我们不是朋友 |
[08:49] | I was tutoring him. He brought beer. | 我在给他做家教 他带来啤酒 |
[08:51] | I told him to throw it out, he did. End of story. | 我让他丢掉 他照做了 就是这样 |
[08:54] | Did you have any? | 你喝了吗 |
[08:57] | I cannot believe your timing. | 你可真会把握时机啊 |
[09:00] | I about to fly off to Paris | 我正准备飞去巴黎 |
[09:01] | and you’re inviting boys over for Oktoberfest. | 你就把男生请来过啤酒节 |
[09:04] | That’s it. | 别说了 |
[09:04] | Go and finish packing. This conversation’s over. | 赶紧去收拾行李吧 谈话到此结束 |
[09:06] | Last time I checked I was the parent. | 好像我才是家长 |
[09:09] | Yeah. Last time I checked I was the daughter | 是的 但好像我是个听话的女儿 |
[09:11] | who never gave you any reason to doubt her. | 你不应当来怀疑我 |
[09:13] | – OK. And… – Don’t play the parent card with me. | -好吧 那… -别把我当小孩看待 |
[09:15] | I finished packing your suitcase, | 我要为你收拾行李 |
[09:17] | doing your laundry and balancing your checkbook. | 给你洗衣服 帮你管理开支 |
[09:20] | And now I’m going to the store to buy your toothpaste. | 而现在我要去商店给你买牙膏 |
[09:24] | A simple “No, I didn’t drink any beer” would’ve sufficed. | 你直接说”我没喝啤酒”不就得了 |
[09:33] | Bree, you haven’t returned my calls. I’ve been worried. | 布里 你没回我电话 我很担心你 |
[09:36] | Have you told the wife beater you’re leaving him? | 你跟那个虐妻的人离婚了吗 |
[09:39] | Sorry, no. | 抱歉 还没有 |
[09:41] | Turns out he has an explanation for the police report. | 针对报案记录 他给了我合理的解释 |
[09:43] | Come on. There’s never a good reason for hitting a woman. | 得了吧 打女人能有什么好借口 |
[09:46] | I used to think that, too. Then I met you. | 认识你之前我也这么想的 现在不了 |
[09:49] | Good day. | 祝你好运 |
[09:50] | I’m trying to help you. You’re living in a fool’s paradise. | 我在帮你 你是活在黄粱美梦当中 |
[09:54] | Well, I guess that makes us neighbors. | 彼此彼此 |
[09:57] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[09:59] | It means you should stop worrying about my marriage | 就是说你别插手我的婚姻 |
[10:01] | and start worrying about your own. | 先管好你自己的 |
[10:15] | Don’t play coy with me. | 别在我面前闪烁其词 |
[10:17] | You’ve got something to say, just say it. | 你有话就快说 |
[10:19] | OK. Does the name Monique mean anything to you? | 好吧 你对莫妮可这个名字有印象吗 |
[10:30] | Hey, I found this site that offers really cheap fares to Tijuana, | 我发现在这个网站买去蒂华纳的票很便宜 |
[10:34] | but should I even be thinking of going to Tijuana? | 可我是不是该去趟蒂华纳 |
[10:37] | Fine with me. | 我无所谓啊 |
[10:38] | As soon as you figure out a way to leave your genitals here. | 只要你把小弟弟留下就行 |
[10:41] | What are you saying, Lynette? | 说什么呢 勒奈特 |
[10:42] | I’m not allowed to visit my daughter or what? | 我还不能见见我的女儿吗 |
[10:45] | See? This is exactly what she wants. | 看见了吧 这就是她想要的 |
[10:48] | She takes Kayla and I get blamed. | 她带走了凯拉 而我背黑锅 |
[10:53] | Well, screw her. Let’s sue for custody. | 去她娘的 我们把抚养权要过来 |
[10:57] | Full custody? You’d go for that? | 全部的抚养权 你要这么做吗 |
[10:59] | You bet I would. | 当然啦 |
[11:00] | Kayla will be much better off without “Crazy” in her life. | 凯拉离开了那个疯婆娘才会过得更好 |
[11:04] | – So will we. – I… I am right there with you. | -我们也是 -我非常同意 |
[11:06] | I just… I never thought you’d want a fifth kid. | 我只是觉得你不想要第五个孩子了 |
[11:09] | I don’t. | 我是不想 |
[11:10] | But I didn’t want the first four | 之前四个我也不想要 |
[11:12] | and they’re starting to grow on me. | 可照样也长大了 |
[11:24] | Hey. Look whose plastic handcuffs got taken off. | 瞧啊 谁的塑料手铐被取下来了 |
[11:28] | OK. You’re clearly still a little miffed about the settlement. | 显然你对判决还有点生气 |
[11:32] | Come on, be fair. | 好了 公平点 |
[11:33] | I did buy most of the stuff in this house, honey. | 这里大多数东西确实是我买的 宝贝 |
[11:48] | – What the hell are you doing? – Oh, I’m helping you pack. | -你在干嘛 -帮你打包 |
[11:51] | Think of all the money you’re gonna save on bubble wrap. | 看我帮你省了多少包装材料 |
[11:54] | Hey! Do you know how much that was worth? | 你知道那东西多值钱吗 |
[11:59] | Do you know how much I was worth? | 你知道我有多值钱吗 |
[12:01] | When we met I was on the cover of magazines. | 我们认识时 我可是封面模特啊 |
[12:04] | I had a career and a future. | 我事业辉煌 前途光明 |
[12:06] | But I gave it all up for you. And what did I get in return? | 为了你我放弃了一切 可我得到了什么 |
[12:09] | If you break one more thing, so help me. | 你要是再敢打碎一个 你就死定了 |
[12:12] | What? What are you gonna do? | 怎么了 你要把我怎么样 |
[12:30] | Carlos, have you lost your mind? | 卡洛斯 你疯了吗 |
[12:32] | Well, you’re helping me pack my stuff. | 你帮我打包 |
[12:34] | I’m helping you remodel your house. | 我就帮你改造一下房子 |
[12:40] | You know, I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你怎么想 |
[12:42] | but I always thought there should be a window | 可我一直希望这里 |
[12:45] | that was right there. | 有扇窗户 |
[12:53] | We could stop this right now | 我们是就此打住 |
[12:54] | or we can keep on playing. Your call. | 还是接着玩 听你的 |
[13:10] | Toothpaste. Mouthwash. | 牙膏 漱口水 |
[13:11] | Did somebody get an anonymous email? | 有人收到匿名邮件了吗 |
[13:13] | Said the boy with the economic size acne cream. | 某人带着经济型痤疮膏 |
[13:15] | There you go again, checking out my basket. | 又来了 你可以看我的篮子 |
[13:18] | Go away. | 走开 |
[13:18] | Do you know how much trouble your beer can got me in? | 知道你的啤酒罐给我惹来多大麻烦 |
[13:20] | Let me make it up to you. | 让我好好补偿你吧 |
[13:22] | I’ll carry your stuff. | 我帮你提篮子 |
[13:25] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[13:48] | – Yeah? – Harvey, it’s me. | -哪位 -哈维 是我 |
[13:50] | Hey, hon, I’m in the middle of something here, so… | 亲爱的 我正忙呢 |
[13:53] | I know about Monique. | 莫妮可的事我知道了 |
[13:57] | Um… Excuse me a sec. | 等我一会 |
[14:06] | Look, I don’t know who you’ve been talking to, but, um… | 听着 不知道谁告诉你的 但是 |
[14:09] | Did you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[14:11] | She was just a friend. | 她只是普通朋友 |
[14:13] | And she disappeared eight months ago. | 她八个月前失踪了 |
[14:15] | The police just found her body. | 警察前不久才找到她的尸体 |
[14:18] | Eight months ago? That’s right. | 八个月前 那就对了 |
[14:19] | When you fell into that big depression. | 那时候你正萎靡不振 |
[14:22] | And I kept thinking, | 而我还天真地想 |
[14:23] | “Why is Harvey so blue? How do I cheer him up?” | 哈维怎么这么难过呢 我该怎么让他开心 |
[14:25] | That was about her, wasn’t it? | 全都是因为她 是不是 |
[14:27] | It’s over. She’s dead. | 都结束了 她死了 |
[14:32] | But if she weren’t, | 但要是她没死 |
[14:34] | who would you be with, me or her? | 你会跟谁在一起 我还是她 |
[14:40] | She’s dead. | 她已经死了 |
[14:43] | That’ll be $12.99. | 一共12.99美元 |
[14:45] | I’ll take your Field’s card. | 请出示会员卡 |
[14:56] | Couldn’t keep your wallet in your pants. | 你就不能把钱包放裤子里吗 |
[14:59] | Mr. Bigsby? | 碧茨比先生 |
[15:03] | Look, um… | 听着 |
[15:06] | …I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[15:26] | Mommy, look at us! | 妈妈 快看我们 |
[15:27] | I’ll look as soon as I get back from the store. | 我先去趟超市 很快回来看你们 |
[15:30] | Bye, Mom! | 再见 妈妈 |
[15:38] | This is Edie. | 我是伊迪 |
[15:39] | Yeah, I’m his aunt. | 是的 我是他阿姨 |
[15:41] | He shoplifted what? | 他偷了什么 |
[15:44] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Be right there. | 好 好 马上就到 |
[15:52] | You’re still packing? We’re going to be late. | 你怎么还没好 我们快迟到了 |
[15:54] | No. We’re fine. | 没有啊 没事啦 |
[15:56] | Besides, I can’t leave | 而且 我要等朱莉 |
[15:57] | until Julie gets back with my toothpaste. | 买来牙膏才能走 |
[15:58] | We don’t need it. I packed a large tube and dental floss. | 我们不需要 我带了一大盒还有牙线 |
[16:01] | Really? | 是吗 |
[16:03] | Why are Americans so amazed when the English display | 怎么英国人流露出一点对牙齿的爱护 |
[16:06] | the slightest acquaintance with dental hygiene? | 你们美国人就大惊小怪呢 |
[16:09] | OK. I’m gonna need some help with this big baby. | 好了 这大玩意儿 你可得帮个手 |
[16:15] | Go. Zip, zip, zip. | 快 拉拉拉 |
[16:17] | Susan, do you really need all this? We’re not emigrating. | 苏珊 真的都要带吗 又不是移民 |
[16:20] | It’s my first time to Paris. I want it to be magical. | 我第一次去巴黎 一定要完美无暇 |
[16:23] | And that means accessories, so back off. | 就是说全部要带 所以赶紧的 |
[16:25] | It’s the fashion capitol of the world. | 那可是全球的时尚之都 |
[16:28] | While I’m working take my credit card and buy new things. | 我工作时 你可以直接刷我的卡消费 |
[16:31] | No, no, I am not gonna spend your money. | 不行 我不会花你的钱 |
[16:33] | I have an expense account. | 我可以报销 |
[16:35] | And you just tell me this now? | 你居然才告诉我 |
[16:40] | I’ll tell the driver you’ll be a minute. | 我去告诉司机 你马上就好 |
[16:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:47] | Yes, this is her mother. | 对 我是她妈妈 |
[16:50] | What? | 什么 |
[16:57] | Well, you’re gonna love the neighborhood. | 你肯定会爱上这里的 |
[16:59] | – Are you all moved in? – Pretty much. | -东西都搬完了吗 -差不多了 |
[17:01] | Just waiting on medical equipment for my sister. | 只等我妹妹的医疗设备了 |
[17:04] | Oh. Yeah, I heard she isn’t well. | 我听说她身体不好 |
[17:06] | – Can I ask what’s wrong with her? – Of course. | -能说说她怎么了吗 -当然 |
[17:08] | Unfortunately, she has this rare degenerative… | 很不幸 她患了罕见的退化… |
[17:12] | That’s rough. Excuse me. | 真可怜 不好意思 |
[17:17] | You told me you weren’t friends with him. | 你说他不是你朋友 |
[17:19] | Now you shoplift together? | 现在你们还一起偷东西 |
[17:20] | Mom, you know I wouldn’t steal. | 妈妈 你知道我不会偷的 |
[17:22] | I want to believe that. | 我也希望如此 |
[17:23] | But suddenly you’re having boys over, you’re drinking beer… | 可你突然带男孩子回家 还喝啤酒 |
[17:26] | And soon she’ll be listening to | 而且很快她就会去听 |
[17:27] | that rock and roll music everybody talks about. | 现在流行的摇滚 |
[17:30] | So, how are we gonna handle this? | 那我们怎么解决这个问题 |
[17:33] | I have somebody in the car who’s late for a plane. | 我车里有人要赶飞机 在等我 |
[17:36] | – Can you give me two minutes? – Mom! | -给我两分钟时间 -妈妈 |
[17:38] | I am so disappointed in you. | 我对你太失望了 |
[17:43] | – Hello, Carolyn. – Yeah. Hey, how are you? | -你好 卡洛琳 -你好啊 |
[17:53] | Look, make him work it off. | 让他在这帮忙 |
[17:55] | You get a free stock boy for a month. | 你这个月就有个免费的苦力了 |
[17:57] | A month? It was a ten dollar bottle of whiskey. | 一个月 不就一瓶10美元的威士忌吗 |
[17:59] | Exactly. | 就是啊 |
[18:00] | You weren’t even smart enough to steal the good stuff. | 你都不知道偷点好东西 |
[18:02] | Harvey, don’t walk away. | 哈维 别走啊 |
[18:04] | Come on. Let’s sort this out. | 快点 说清楚 |
[18:12] | Hey, Nora, how’s tricks? | 诺拉 你的小算盘打得怎么样了 |
[18:14] | I thought it was your car I saw in the lot. | 我说在停车场还看到了你的车 |
[18:16] | You’re a conniving bitch. | 你这个耍阴谋的婊子 |
[18:17] | Ah. I see you’ve heard from our lawyer. | 看来我律师跟你联系了 |
[18:19] | So, it’s not enough that you run me out of town. | 把我赶走还不够 |
[18:22] | You gotta steal my damn kid. | 你还要抢走我的孩子 |
[18:25] | Carolyn, what are you doing here? | 卡洛琳 你来这干嘛 |
[18:27] | I’ve been thinking, Harvey, | 哈维 我一直在想 |
[18:28] | that if you love Monique so much… | 你既然这么爱莫妮可 |
[18:30] | Even you have to admit Kayla would be better off with us | 你得承认凯拉和我们一起总比住在 |
[18:33] | than in a dingy apartment over a Tijuana strip club. | 蒂华纳夜店楼上的阴暗隔间好得多 |
[18:37] | Believe me, Lynette, | 相信我 勒奈特 |
[18:38] | you do not want to screw with me. | 你不会想跟我纠缠不清的 |
[18:40] | You went after my husband. | 是你纠缠我的老公 |
[18:42] | If anyone should be afraid, it’s you. | 应该感到害怕的人是你 |
[18:50] | Go! | 走 |
[18:52] | Go! | 快跑 |
[18:59] | Harvey! | 哈维 |
[19:02] | Harvey, you come out of there, damn it! | 哈维 你他妈给我滚出来 |
[19:08] | Down. | 蹲下 |
[19:10] | Everybody down. | 都蹲下 |
[19:12] | Nobody goes anywhere. | 谁都不许动 |
[19:19] | Don’t move. Get down. | 不许动 蹲下 |
[19:25] | You can’t be serious. We have tickets. | 不是吧 我们票都买了 |
[19:28] | The plane leaves in two hours. | 飞机两小时后就起飞了 |
[19:30] | I’m sorry. I know, Julie picked a lousy time to rebel. | 对不起 朱莉叛逆得不是时候 |
[19:34] | I just can’t fly off and ignore it. | 我不能就这么走了 |
[19:35] | You’re overreacting. | 你太小题大做了 |
[19:37] | It’s an adolescent prank | 只是年轻人打打闹闹 |
[19:39] | and you’re turning it into some great bloody crisis. | 可你却认为是大难临头 |
[19:41] | You have a lot of meetings, anyway. | 你不是有很多会议吗 |
[19:42] | We’ll go some other time? | 我们下次再去吧 |
[19:44] | I can’t leave Julie right now. | 我不可能扔下朱莉不管 |
[19:46] | We’ll take her with us! | 我们带上她 |
[19:47] | Oh, that’s responsible parenting. | 有这样教育的吗 |
[19:49] | Stealing whiskey? | 偷威士忌 |
[19:50] | That’s it, young lady, I’m taking you to Paris. | 小事 姑娘 我带你去巴黎 |
[19:53] | Ah, but that’s just some ruse. | 但这是个策略 |
[19:54] | Once we get her on the plane we make her fly coach, | 一旦把她带上飞机 我们就给她点空中折磨 |
[19:57] | middle seat, no mercy. | 坐中间的座位 决不手软 |
[19:59] | I’m sorry. | 真的不行 |
[20:03] | It won’t be Paris without you. | 失去你 巴黎黯然失色 |
[20:07] | Hey. What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[20:09] | – It’s Mrs. Bigsby. She has a gun. – What? | -是碧茨比太太 她有枪 -什么 |
[20:13] | I said nobody move. | 我说了全都不许动 |
[20:15] | She’s at the back. | 她在后面 |
[20:18] | I think we can make it. | 我觉得我们能出去 |
[20:34] | Attention shoppers, | 顾客们注意了 |
[20:35] | we’re having a special today on not getting shot. | 今天的活动是免受枪子之苦 |
[20:38] | But it’s only available at the back of the store. | 但必须到超市后方来参加 |
[20:45] | Hey, how are you? | 你们好 |
[20:47] | Thanks for joining us. Do I know you? | 欢迎来参加 我认识你吗 |
[20:50] | My son Jordan’s in your Sunday School class. | 我儿子乔丹周日上您的主日课 |
[20:52] | Oh, he’s a great little boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[20:54] | So don’t do anything | 所以别做傻事 |
[20:55] | that will make him wake up tomorrow without a mommy. | 否则他明天就没妈妈了 |
[21:01] | Um, for the rest of you, hi, I’m Carolyn. | 其他人注意了 你们好 我叫卡洛琳 |
[21:04] | I’m sorry for putting a crimp in your day. | 很抱歉牵连大家 |
[21:06] | I’m pretty sure that | 我敢肯定 |
[21:07] | my cheating husband is phoning the police. | 我那花心老公正在报警 |
[21:09] | So I’m counting on all you folks to help me | 所以我需要各位帮我 |
[21:11] | to keep them outside | 把警察挡在门外 |
[21:12] | till Harvey and I have a chance to…talk things over. | 好让我和我老公…把事情谈清楚 |
[21:17] | Harvey! | 哈维 |
[21:18] | You’re inconveniencing your customers. Get out here! | 你给你的顾客带来极大不便 快滚出来 |
[21:22] | Yeah, she’s got hostages! | 是的 她有人质 |
[21:24] | Oh, my God. Austin’s there. And Julie! | 上帝 奥斯丁和朱莉都在里面 |
[21:27] | Get your ass out there before someone gets hurt! | 你快滚出去 免得有人受伤 |
[21:30] | What am I, a moron? She’ll shoot me. | 我才不傻呢 她会冲我开枪的 |
[21:32] | She has got ten innocent people out there. | 她挟持了10个无辜的人 |
[21:35] | Sometimes you’ve got to take one for the team. | 有时候为了顾全大局就得有所牺牲 |
[21:44] | – Hello. – Hello. Sweetie, it’s Mommy. | -喂 -喂 亲爱的 是妈妈 |
[21:47] | I need to talk to Daddy. | 叫爸爸接电话 |
[21:48] | Porter’s hogging all the Legos. | 波特霸占了所有的乐高玩具 |
[21:50] | Tell him I said to share. Now, put Daddy on! | 告诉他我说了要一起玩 快叫爸爸来 |
[21:53] | I did tell him! | 我就是这么说的 |
[21:55] | But he says he needs them all for his robot. | 可他非要所有的乐高组装一个机器人 |
[21:58] | Put Daddy on and I’ll buy you a real robot. | 叫爸爸来 我给你买个真机器人 |
[22:02] | You will? | 你说真的 |
[22:03] | A big one with laser beam eyes. Now, go get Daddy. | 带激光眼的大机器人 快去叫爸爸 |
[22:07] | I’m getting a real robot. | 我有真机器人了 |
[22:18] | I’m having a real bad day here. | 我今天过得特别不好 |
[22:20] | Is a little cooperation too much to ask? | 让你们合作一点很过分吗 |
[22:26] | Lynette? | 勒奈特 |
[22:28] | Lynette? | 勒奈特 |
[22:30] | Down at the supermarket. No, no, it’s terrible. Terrible. | 就在超市里面 不 不 太可怕了 |
[22:40] | Excuse me, what’s going on? | 对不起 出什么事了 |
[22:43] | – There’s a crazy woman with a gun. – In there! | -有个疯女人拿着枪 -在那里面 |
[22:55] | No, no, no, stay back! Stay back! | 别过去 往后站 往后站 |
[22:57] | Carolyn, open up. My daughter’s inside. | 卡洛琳 开开门 我女儿在里面 |
[23:00] | – Sorry. Store’s closed. – There’s a crazy woman in there. | -抱歉 打烊了 -里面有个疯女人 |
[23:03] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[23:15] | – Yeah? – Quick, turn on the TV. | -什么事 -快 打开电视 |
[23:18] | – It’s kind of on the fritz. – Turn on your radio. | -坏了 -那就打开收音机 |
[23:20] | If you’d come ten minutes earlier. | 你如果早10分钟来还能用 |
[23:22] | A woman’s shooting at Field’s Market. | 一个女人在菲尔茨超市持枪伤人 |
[23:24] | – She’s got hostages. – Oh, my God. | -她还挟持人质 -我的上帝 |
[23:26] | We’re all watching it over at Bree’s house | 我们都在布里家看呢 |
[23:35] | Uh, is everything OK here? | 你这里出什么事了吗 |
[23:37] | Yeah, everything’s fine. We’re having a little squabble. | 没事 我们拌了几句嘴 |
[23:45] | Would you give us a minute? | 失陪一会儿 |
[23:47] | Carlos, where do you think you’re going with that? | 卡洛斯 你拿着那个干什么 |
[23:51] | Information is very thin at this time. | 目前情况尚未明朗 |
[23:53] | We do not see anybody in the front of the building… | 在前门无法看到里面的人 |
[23:55] | Coffee’s almost ready. | 咖啡马上就好 |
[23:57] | If you’d prefer to watch the coverage on channel nine, | 如果想看九频道的转播 |
[23:59] | it’s on in the den. | 书房正播着 |
[24:03] | Orson, Greta needs a coaster. | 奥森 给格蕾塔拿个杯垫 |
[24:08] | Bree, have you heard? | 布里 你听说了吗 |
[24:10] | Awful, it’s just awful. | 太可怕了 简直太可怕了 |
[24:12] | – Deviled egg? – Oh, thank you. | -来点芥末鸡蛋 -谢谢 |
[24:17] | I told you she’d have food. | 我说了她这肯定有吃的 |
[24:28] | I’m sure some of you | 我知道你们有些人 |
[24:31] | might be thinking that this is all my fault. | 或许认为这都是我造成的 |
[24:34] | And that I’m the bad guy here. But I’m not. He is. | 我十恶不赦 其实我不是 他才是 |
[24:39] | Will you people stop calling me? | 你们别总打电话给我了 |
[24:41] | I’m right in the middle of something. | 我正忙着呢 |
[24:44] | He humiliated me. | 他让我丢尽了人 |
[24:46] | First he cheated on me with a stewardess named Monique. | 首先他跟一个叫莫妮可的空姐鬼混 |
[24:50] | How cliche is that? | 多没创意 |
[24:51] | And then he told people about it. | 而且他还有脸跟别人说 |
[24:54] | Now there are news trucks out there. | 现在流言四起 |
[24:56] | Judy Pope’s husband has an affair, nobody finds out. | 朱迪·波普的老公有外遇 她还蒙在鼓里 |
[24:59] | Mine cheats and they break into programming! | 他们居然拿我家的丑事到处宣扬 |
[25:05] | The whole town is laughing at me. | 所有人都在嘲笑我 |
[25:07] | You hear that, Harvey? | 你听见了吗 哈维 |
[25:09] | I only told one person. | 我就跟一个人说了 |
[25:11] | Well, it was clearly the wrong one. | 很明显你找错了人 |
[25:15] | I told you to stop calling me! | 跟你说了别打了 |
[25:17] | Tish, I’m sorry. I thought it was somebody else. | 蒂什 抱歉 我还以为是别人 |
[25:20] | Oh, my God. Was that today? I’m so sorry. | 天呐 是今天吗 太抱歉了 |
[25:24] | I know, Tish. Yeah, I know. I know I… | 我明白 蒂什 我知道我… |
[25:27] | How can you look so calm? | 你怎么这么平静 |
[25:30] | – Aren’t you scared? – No. | -你难道不害怕 -不怕 |
[25:33] | Because I’m not gonna die today. | 因为我今天不会死 |
[25:37] | And neither are you. | 你也不会 |
[25:42] | Tish, I really don’t think that I can. | 蒂什 我真的去不了 |
[25:46] | I’m telling you. Oh, Tish, for God’s sakes. | 听我说 蒂什 上帝 |
[25:50] | Turn on your damn TV. | 快打开电视吧 |
[25:58] | Excuse me. My name is Susan Mayer. | 打扰一下 我是苏珊·梅尔 |
[26:00] | – Ma’am, this is a restricted area. – I’d like to trade places | -女士 这里是禁区 -我想交换 |
[26:04] | with one of the people inside. You do that? | 里面的一个人质 你可以帮我吗 |
[26:06] | Oh, you mean our hostage exchange program? | 您是说人质交换节目 |
[26:09] | You don’t have to be nasty. My daughter is inside. | 别这么刻薄 我女儿在里面 |
[26:11] | Ma’am, we’re doing everything we can to get her out safely. | 女士 我们正尽一切可能把她救出来 |
[26:15] | Now, please step back. | 请站到后面去 |
[26:28] | I want the perimeter locked down. Nobody in, nobody out. | 周边全部封锁 禁止任何人出入 |
[26:31] | See if you can get me a phone line with the manager’s office. | 试着接通经理办公室的电话 |
[26:46] | Attention, attention, Carolyn Bigsby. | 注意 注意 卡洛琳·碧茨比 |
[26:51] | – Where is that coming from? – This is Susan Mayer… again. | -哪来的声音 -还是我 苏珊·梅尔 |
[26:55] | First of all, I’m sorry for the crazy lady remark. | 首先 对疯女人这个称呼感到抱歉 |
[26:59] | Second, I have a proposition for you. | 其次 我有个提议 |
[27:01] | Find her now! | 把她找出来 |
[27:03] | Let Julie go and take me instead. | 你放朱莉出来 我进去 |
[27:07] | Repeat. Take me. I will be a model hostage. | 重复 换我进去 我肯定是个优秀人质 |
[27:13] | If we have a deal, signal by sending Julie to the… | 如果你同意 请把朱莉带到… |
[27:17] | Get your hands off me. Carolyn, Carolyn, | 你们放开我 卡洛琳 卡洛琳 |
[27:19] | call my cell. It’s 572… | 打我手机 号码是572… |
[27:27] | Now, we don’t know | 我们仍不清楚 |
[27:28] | where anyone is inside the building right now. | 里面人员的位置 |
[27:31] | We are standing by waiting for information. | 目前正在等待消息 |
[27:34] | I’m hoping to talk to the chief of police in a couple minutes, | 马上将对警方做一个短暂的采访 |
[27:37] | and get a few more details. | 希望能得到最新消息 |
[27:39] | Andrew, would you get the phone? | 安德鲁 接下电话 |
[27:44] | Police have just released the name of the hostage taker. | 警方已公布嫌犯的姓名 |
[27:47] | It’s Carolyn Bigsby, | 是卡洛琳·碧茨比 |
[27:49] | wife of store owner Harvey Bigsby. | 是这家超市的店主哈维·碧茨比的妻子 |
[27:51] | Harvey has informed police that he is barricaded inside… | 哈维告知警方他正被困在里面 |
[27:54] | Oh, my God, Bree. Don’t you know her? | 天呐 布里 你不是认识她吗 |
[27:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:59] | I just ran into her this morning. | 今天早上我还碰见她 |
[28:05] | Mom? | 妈 |
[28:08] | That was Edie Britt on the phone. | 刚才是伊迪·布利特的电话 |
[28:10] | She’s inside the market. | 她也在超市里 |
[28:12] | Is she all right? | 她还好吗 |
[28:14] | Yeah. Uh, she’s locked inside the manager’s office. | 还好 她被困在经理办公室里 |
[28:17] | But she said that Julie Mayer | 但她说朱莉·梅尔 |
[28:20] | and Mrs. Scavo are with the hostages. | 和斯加沃太太被当成人质了 |
[28:32] | Would you mind watching the kids? | 帮我照看一下孩子好吗 |
[28:34] | I’ve got a doctor’s appointment | 我约了医生 |
[28:36] | and Lynette is taking her sweet time at the market. | 勒奈特去超市半天也不回来 |
[28:42] | I’m sorry, you guys having a party? | 对不起 你们正在开派对吗 |
[28:49] | We continue to report live on the scene | 我们继续进行现场报道 |
[28:51] | the hostage standoff at Field’s Market enters its 3rd hour. | 人质在菲尔茨超市被扣押已有三小时 |
[28:55] | According to a police spokesman, | 据警方发言人的消息 |
[28:57] | there has been no further contact from the hostage taker. | 警方尚未与嫌犯取得进一步联系 |
[29:00] | We continue to wait for the latest information. | 我们仍在等待最新进展 |
[29:03] | no new news at this point. | 目前尚未获得最新消息 |
[29:04] | We’ll bring you the latest as soon as it becomes available. | 我们将在第一时间做现场报道 |
[29:14] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[29:16] | I’m fine. I’m just running out of food. | 我很好 只是食物快不够了 |
[29:18] | And it’s not as if I can go to the grocery store. | 现在又去不了商店 |
[29:21] | – Bree. – Thank God I found this stale baguette | -布里 -还好我翻出了这根法式长棍 |
[29:24] | so I can make bruschetta. And there’s shrimp, | 我可以做烤面包片 还有虾 |
[29:26] | so I’m gonna make my rice and seafood dish… | 这就可以做一道海鲜饭… |
[29:29] | Bree, this is not your fault. | 布里 这不是你的错 |
[29:32] | I had to tell her. | 我不得不告诉她 |
[29:34] | She hurt me, so I hurt her back. | 她伤害了我 所以我还击 |
[29:37] | If anything should happen to Julie or Lynette… | 如果朱莉或勒奈特 出了意外怎么办 |
[29:44] | – Is there anything I can do? – You can peel a clove of garlic. | -我能做点什么 -你可以剥一瓣蒜 |
[29:49] | OK. | 好吧 |
[30:10] | I wanted kids. | 我想要生孩子 |
[30:13] | I wanted kids so badly, | 我很想要个孩子 |
[30:15] | but Harvey had two from his first wife. | 但是哈维跟她的第一任妻子生了两个 |
[30:20] | He said it made her fat. | 他说 她因此变肥了 |
[30:24] | Harvey likes them lean | 哈维喜欢苗条的女人 |
[30:26] | I run four miles a day. | 我每天都要跑4英里 |
[30:28] | It’s my first cookie in six years. | 这是6年来我第一次吃甜饼干 |
[30:30] | Did you hear that, Harvey? | 你听到了吗 哈维 |
[30:32] | I’m breaking my diet! | 我不再节食了 |
[30:34] | She’s starting to lose it out there. What do I do? | 她开始有点失控了 我要怎么做 |
[30:37] | Just keep her calm. Tell her you’re sorry. | 先让她平静下来 告诉她你很抱歉 |
[30:40] | And see if you can get her | 试试能不能让她 |
[30:42] | to release the kids and old people. | 把孩子和老人先放了 |
[30:44] | OK, I’ll try. | 好的 我试试 |
[30:50] | Carolyn, honey, uh, it’s me. | 卡洛琳 亲爱的 是我 |
[30:54] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[30:55] | Listen, I’m really sorry. | 听着 我真的很抱歉 |
[30:57] | What I did was wrong. | 是我错了 |
[31:00] | But I still love you a lot. | 但是我依然很爱你 |
[31:02] | Cut the crap. | 不要废话了 |
[31:04] | I had my hair done this morning. | 我今天早上做了头发 |
[31:06] | Did you notice, huh? | 你注意到了没 |
[31:07] | Did you even notice? | 你瞧过一眼没 |
[31:09] | Well, I was distracted. | 我被分心了 |
[31:10] | You were shooting at me. | 你在对我开枪 |
[31:12] | Tell her let the kids go. | 告诉她把孩子放了 |
[31:15] | Who the hell was that?! | 这他妈的是谁啊 |
[31:18] | You got a woman in there? | 怎么有女人在里面 |
[31:19] | She’s a customer. | 一个顾客而已 |
[31:21] | Don’t lie to me, Harvey! | 别对我说谎 哈维 |
[31:23] | She’s another one of your whores, isn’t she? | 她是你的另一个贱人 不是吗 |
[31:26] | Oh, fantastic. | 这下好了 |
[31:28] | Carolyn, I swear. | 卡洛琳 我发誓 |
[31:30] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[31:31] | I hope you’re having a good time in there, whore! | 我希望你在里面玩得尽兴 贱人 |
[31:34] | ‘Cause I got a bullet for you, too. | 因为我也为你准备了一颗子弹 |
[31:47] | God, what a nightmare. | 天啊 这可真是一场恶梦 |
[31:49] | You know what the weird part is? | 你知道最怪异的是什么吗 |
[31:52] | What? | 什么 |
[31:55] | I keep thinking about that crazy lady in the market and… | 我一直在想商场里的那个疯女人 |
[31:58] | I understand her. | 我觉得我理解她 |
[32:02] | I could be her. | 我也会像她那样 |
[32:05] | Come on. | 不会的 |
[32:09] | No, I mean it. | 不 我是说真的 |
[32:11] | The rage that I have felt in this past six months… | 在过去的半年里 我感觉到的愤怒 |
[32:15] | If I had a gun in the courthouse today… | 如果今天 在法庭里我有把枪的话 |
[32:17] | You could never shoot me. | 你永远都不会朝我开枪的 |
[32:20] | I don’t know what I’m capable of anymore. | 我不知道我会做出什么来 |
[32:23] | This divorce has turned me into | 这场离婚让我变成了 |
[32:24] | this bitter, hateful person. | 这个尖酸刻薄 无比愤恨的人 |
[32:28] | – And I don’t like her. – Hey, baby. | -我不喜欢她 -宝贝 |
[32:32] | For what it’s worth, | 无论如何 |
[32:34] | I don’t like who it’s turned you into, either. | 我也不喜欢现在的你 |
[32:39] | Then let’s stop being those people. | 那我们就做回自己 |
[32:46] | OK. | 好的 |
[32:48] | OK. | 好的 |
[32:56] | Hey, just so you know, | 你要知道 |
[33:00] | I heard the woman in there teaches Sunday School. | 我听说里面那个女人是在主日学校教书的 |
[33:06] | A Sunday School teacher would never hurt a kid. | 主日学校的老师永远都不会伤害孩子的 |
[33:10] | – No way. – Thank you. | -不会的 -谢谢 |
[33:14] | I’m sure Lynette’s gonna be fine, too. | 我肯定勒奈特也会没事的 |
[33:17] | Oh, I’m not worried about Lynette. | 我可不担心勒奈特 |
[33:19] | Hell, with Lynette in there | 天 勒奈特在那里的话 |
[33:21] | they don’t even need that negotiator. | 连谈判员都可以省了 |
[33:22] | You put Lynette in a room | 你把勒奈特留在 |
[33:24] | with a woman who wants to shoot her husband, | 有个想要射杀亲夫的女人的房间里 |
[33:26] | she’ll have them renewing their vows. | 她会让他们重立山盟海誓 |
[33:29] | Right. Lynette is very persuasive. | 没错 勒奈特很有说服力 |
[33:33] | I give it an hour, tops. | 最多一个小时 |
[33:37] | We’ll all be back home and eating our hamburgers. | 我们就能回到家里吃汉堡了 |
[33:42] | She was gonna go to the store tomorrow. | 她本来是打算明天再去超市的 |
[33:45] | But we were out of hamburger. | 但是我们没有汉堡了 |
[33:50] | And I wanted hamburgers. | 而我想吃汉堡 |
[34:02] | I hope all this is giving you | 我希望现在的场面 能让你 |
[34:03] | a little perspective on our situation. | 稍微明白我们的状况 |
[34:05] | Shh! She told us not to talk. | 嘘 她警告我们不许说话 |
[34:11] | You’re thinking about your kids, right? | 你在想你的孩子们 对吧 |
[34:13] | How awful it’d be to never see them. | 如果永远见不到他们 可就糟透了 |
[34:15] | That’s what you’re asking me to feel the rest of my life. | 而你的要求 让我的余生正有这种感觉 |
[34:18] | – Nora, please! – Hey, what did I say? | -诺拉 求你了 -我是怎么说的 |
[34:23] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. We’ll be quiet. | 对不起 对不起 我们会保持安静的 |
[34:26] | You and your friend are starting to bug me. | 你和你的朋友开始让我有点恼怒了 |
[34:28] | She’s not my friend. | 她不是我的朋友 |
[34:32] | She’s trying to steal my kid. | 她要抢走我的孩子 |
[34:34] | Nora, shut up! | 诺拉 闭嘴 |
[34:35] | – Is that true? – No! | -这是真的吗 -不 |
[34:37] | I… we’re… we have… we’re sharing custody, | 我 我们 我们分享监护权 |
[34:40] | and she tried to seduce my husband, so… | 而她想要勾引我的丈夫 所以 |
[34:43] | She put the moves on your husband? | 她就对你丈夫上下其手 |
[34:45] | Why didn’t you say so? | 你怎么不早说 |
[34:57] | That was a shot. | 那是枪声 |
[34:58] | We just heard a shot fired inside the building. | 我们听到里面传出了枪声 |
[35:00] | A shot has been fired. | 有人开了一枪 |
[35:13] | I believe the phrase you’re looking for is “thank you”. | 我相信你想表达的是 谢谢 |
[35:20] | We just had a shot. | 刚有人开了一枪 |
[35:22] | We heard a shot fired inside the market. | 我们听到超市里面有枪声 |
[35:25] | Police are responding, | 警方开始采取措施 |
[35:27] | taking this very seriously. | 他们开始严阵以待 |
[35:28] | We are going to just continue to stand | 我们会继续在这等着 |
[35:31] | and watch and wait and see what happens. | 看接下来会发生什么 |
[35:38] | It was on television at the airport. | 机场的电视有直播 |
[35:40] | I came as soon as I could. | 我健步如飞地赶来了 |
[35:41] | The last thing I said to her was that | 我对她最后说的一句话是 |
[35:44] | she disappointed me. | 她让我失望了 |
[35:46] | Police have just confirmed that a hostage has been shot. | 警察已经确认一名人质遭到枪击 |
[35:50] | Repeat, a hostage has been shot. | 重复 一名人质已遭到枪击 |
[35:53] | There’s no word on the name of the victim at this time, | 目前还不知道被害者的名字 |
[35:56] | but it is believed to be a female. | 但确认是一名女性 |
[35:58] | Mrs. Hodge? | 霍吉太太 |
[36:01] | When’s Mommy gonna be back from the store? | 妈妈什么时候才会从超市回来 |
[36:09] | I’m sure she’ll be back soon. | 我相信她很快就回来了 |
[36:10] | Why don’t we go have some cookies? | 为何不去吃点甜饼干呢 |
[36:12] | Mommy said we can’t have cookies before dinner. | 妈妈说过 晚饭前我们不能吃甜饼干 |
[36:15] | I’m sure she won’t mind. Come on. | 我敢肯定 她是不会介意的 来吧 |
[36:20] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 快来 |
[36:23] | OK, I’ve got to keep the pressure on to stop the bleeding. | 我必须按住这止血 |
[36:28] | Well, the good news is, you won’t need that lawyer now. | 好消息是 你不需要请律师了 |
[36:32] | You are gonna get through this just fine. | 你会挺过去的 |
[36:34] | There is a parking lot full of ambulances out there. | 停车场里停满了救护车 |
[36:37] | You gotta let us take her out of here! | 你必须让我们把她送出去 |
[36:40] | No one’s leaving. | 谁都别想离开 |
[36:42] | Listen to me. Lynette… | 听我说 勒奈特 |
[36:47] | – About Kayla… – Oh, forget it! | -关于凯拉 -别再说了 |
[36:49] | We’ll work that out later. | 我们以后再想法子 |
[36:50] | I don’t have later, you stupid bitch. | 我没时间了 你这个蠢货 |
[36:54] | OK, so listen. | 好的 就这么听着 |
[36:56] | OK. I’m listening. | 好的 我在听 |
[36:59] | Kayla was the only good thing that I’ve ever done. | 生下凯拉 是我这辈子唯一做过的 |
[37:03] | In my whole life. | 一件美事 |
[37:08] | I need you to really take really good care of her. | 我需要你全心全意地好好照顾她 |
[37:14] | OK? | 好吗 |
[37:17] | I don’t have all day. Come on. | 我没时间和你耗了 快点 |
[37:19] | Yeah. Yes, I will. I will, I will. | 好的 好的 我会的 我会的 |
[37:22] | I will love her like she is my own. I will. Nora? | 我会视她如己出 我会的 诺拉 |
[37:26] | Nora?! | 诺拉 |
[37:28] | Nora! | 诺拉 |
[37:31] | God! | 天啊 |
[37:39] | Don’t look at me that way. | 别这么看着我 |
[37:41] | You know you wanted her dead. | 你不就想置她于死地吗 |
[37:44] | How could you say that? | 你怎么说得出口 |
[37:46] | You told me about her and your husband | 在我表明对于第三者的立场之后 |
[37:48] | after I made it pretty clear where I stand on whores. | 是你告诉我她跟你丈夫的事 |
[37:51] | I did not want this. | 我可没想要这结局 |
[37:53] | Don’t you dare say that I wanted this. | 你竟敢说我想要她死 |
[37:55] | – Shut up! – No, I will not shut up! | -闭嘴 -不 我不会闭嘴的 |
[37:58] | What’s the matter with you?! | 你是不是有病 |
[37:59] | Have you not been paying attention? | 你没注意到吗 |
[38:01] | My husband cheated on me. | 我丈夫背叛了我 |
[38:03] | Who cares?! Who cares?! We all have pain. | 谁在乎 谁在意 我们都有痛苦 |
[38:05] | Everyone in here has pain, | 这里的所有人都有苦楚 |
[38:07] | but we deal with it. | 但是我们会解决它 |
[38:08] | We swallow it and get going with our lives. | 我们咽下苦果 继续生活 |
[38:10] | What we don’t do is go around shooting strangers! | 我们绝不会到处枪杀陌生人 |
[38:13] | She deserved it! | 她罪有应得 |
[38:14] | Well, maybe you deserved to be cheated on! | 或许你这下场 也是罪有应得 |
[38:27] | I’m… I’m… I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that. | 我 我 对不起 我不该这么说的 |
[38:32] | Yeah, you shouldn’t have. | 你的确不应该 |
[40:37] | Lynette Scavo had a dream that night. | 勒奈特那天晚上做了个梦 |
[40:42] | It was one she’d had many times before. | 那是一个曾多次涌现的梦境 |
[40:52] | Hey, Mary Alice! | 玛丽·艾莉丝 |
[40:55] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[40:58] | Yes, thank you. | 还好 谢谢关心 |
[41:00] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[41:01] | OK. I’ll see you later. | 好的 再见 |
[41:05] | But this night something changed. | 但这晚 梦境并非一如既往 |
[41:19] | No, you’re not. I can tell. | 不 你不好 我看得出来 |
[41:25] | Please… | 拜托 |
[41:27] | …tell me what’s wrong. | 告诉我发生什么事了 |
[41:30] | Let me save you. | 让我来帮你 |
[41:32] | You can’t. | 你帮不了我 |
[41:35] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[41:36] | Sweetie, we can’t prevent what we can’t predict. | 亲爱的 对于无法预料的事 我们无能为力 |
[41:42] | Isn’t there anything I can do? | 真的走投无路了吗 |
[41:45] | Yes. | 有 |
[41:47] | Yes. | 有 |
[41:48] | You can enjoy this beautiful day. | 好好享受这美好的一天 |
[41:52] | We get so few of them. | 珍惜一切 |
[42:15] | This was the last time Lynette would ever dream of me. | 这是勒奈特最后一次梦到我 |
[42:20] | And for her sake, I am grateful. | 感谢她 为我指点迷途 |