时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | A reporter did a story on homeless teens. | 刚刚报导了一则流浪少年的新闻 |
[00:05] | My son was one of them. | 我儿子就在其中 |
[00:06] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[00:07] | Orson found Andrew. | 奥森找到了安德鲁 |
[00:08] | Have I done stuff for money that I’m not proud of? | 我是否为了钱 做了不光彩的事 |
[00:11] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[00:12] | And the prodigal son returned. | 浪子回到家中 |
[00:18] | Mike fell into a coma. | 麦克陷入了昏迷 |
[00:20] | What could be more romantic? | 还有更浪漫的吗 |
[00:22] | I can think of something. | 我想是有的 |
[00:23] | And Susan fell into the arms of another man… | 苏珊陷入了另一个男人的怀抱 |
[00:27] | … a bit too soon. | 但为时过早 |
[00:31] | The day Mike Delfino woke from his coma, | 麦克·德尔非诺从昏迷中苏醒的消息 |
[00:35] | Edie Britt was the first to know. | 由伊迪·布利特率先见证 |
[00:42] | Once she was sure he was responsive… | 一旦她确定他有所反应之后… |
[00:44] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[00:48] | … Edie decided to share the good news with others. | 伊迪决定要将这个好消息与他人分享 |
[00:51] | Code red! Code red! | 红色警报 红色警报 |
[00:54] | My friend just woke up from his coma. | 我朋友从昏迷中苏醒了 |
[00:56] | And that is how word began to spread. | 消息就这么传开了 |
[01:00] | Mike’s physician, Dr. Craig, was busy with a patient | 当麦克的内科医生克莱格正忙着照顾病人时 |
[01:03] | when he first heard the news. | 得知了该消息 |
[01:05] | Not long after, he called his Aunt Ida, | 不久他便告诉了正忙着 |
[01:09] | who was busy knitting a sweater. | 织毛衣的艾达姨妈 |
[01:11] | She told Lynette Scavo, who was busy watering her lawn. | 她告诉了正忙着浇草坪的勒奈特·斯加沃 |
[01:16] | And she told her husband Tom, | 她告诉了正忙着 |
[01:19] | who was busy playing a computer game. | 玩电脑游戏的丈夫汤姆 |
[01:21] | He then e-mailed his friend Carlos, | 他又发电邮告诉了正忙着 |
[01:24] | who was busy plotting strategy with his divorce lawyer. | 和离婚律师制定策略的卡洛斯 |
[01:28] | And Carlos called his soon-to-be-ex-wife, Gabrielle, | 卡洛斯打电话告诉了正忙着同一件事 |
[01:32] | who was busy doing the same with hers. | 即将与他离婚的妻子 加布丽尔 |
[01:35] | Yes, word of Mike’s miraculous recovery | 是的 麦克奇迹般苏醒的消息 |
[01:39] | spread quickly throughout Wisteria Lane | 很快传遍了紫藤郡 |
[01:42] | and stopped cold everyone’s busy, busy life. | 震惊了每一位忙碌中的人们 |
[01:48] | Everyone, that is, | 仅有一人例外 |
[01:50] | except for Susan Mayer, | 那就是苏珊·梅尔 |
[01:53] | who was busy doing something | 她正忙着做一件 |
[01:55] | she would soon wish she hadn’t. | 即将让她后悔莫及的事情 |
[02:43] | Edward Sibley was the beloved founder of the town of Fairview. | 爱德华·西伯利是美景镇敬爱的始建者 |
[02:48] | Prior to that, he was best known as a bootlegger… | 在那之前 他是位远近闻名的走私犯 |
[02:53] | … a womanizer and a horse thief. | 好色之徒和盗马贼 |
[02:58] | Of course, no one remembers those parts of Edward’s past. | 当然 没人会记得爱德华那些不堪的过往 |
[03:02] | Luckily for him, history is designed to be rewritten. | 他的幸运之处在于 历史能够被改写 |
[03:08] | And no one knew this better than Bree Hodge. | 对于这一点 没人比布里·霍吉更清楚 |
[03:11] | So, you’re just gonna lie to people? | 你打算对大家撒谎吗 |
[03:13] | I’m not talking about a lie, just a polite fiction | 不是撒谎 只是虚构一个优雅的说辞 |
[03:16] | to explain to everybody where you’ve been. | 向大家解释你去了哪里 |
[03:18] | We can’t tell them you’ve been living on | 我们总不能告诉他们你住在 |
[03:20] | skid row sleeping in a cardboard box. | 贫民窟的一个纸箱里吧 |
[03:22] | So why do I have to go to this history fair anyway? | 我为什么非要参加这个历史展览会 |
[03:25] | It’s just some dumb school contest. | 那只是个愚蠢的学校竞赛 |
[03:27] | We all know Danielle’s not gonna win. | 丹妮尔不可能赢的 |
[03:29] | She never wins anything. | 她什么比赛都没赢过 |
[03:30] | Is it weird eating off plates? | 你不觉得用盘子吃饭很别扭吗 |
[03:32] | ‘Cause if you were more comfortable you could just | 直接从垃圾桶里捡东西吃 |
[03:33] | eat straight out of the garbage. | 会更舒服吧 |
[03:34] | This is a family event and we’re all gonna enjoy it together. | 这是家里的大事 我们要一起参与 |
[03:38] | So Danielle stop sniping and start | 丹妮尔别再逞口舌之快了 |
[03:40] | thinking of an alibi for your brother. | 赶紧为你哥哥想个托辞 |
[03:41] | I know, we could say he joined a cult | 我们就说他加入了一个邪教 |
[03:43] | and we had to kidnap and deprogram him. | 我们得把他带回来洗脑 |
[03:45] | Well, that would spare the family some embarrassment. | 这可真能让我们家免受尴尬之苦 |
[03:48] | Why not throw in a killing spree, too? | 再加入点杀戮的桥段多好 |
[03:50] | Well, here’s a thought. We say he was at drama camp. | 我有个想法 我们就说他参加了戏剧夏令营 |
[03:54] | It reflects Andrew’s interest in the performing arts, | 不仅体现了安德鲁对表演艺术的喜爱 |
[03:57] | while giving us a private joke | 也可以当做一个私下的笑话 |
[03:59] | to savor about the drama of his estrangement. | 以衬托他离家出走的戏剧性 |
[04:03] | Uh, yeah, he is always like that. | 没错 他的一生充满了戏剧性 |
[04:06] | Uh, guys, why can’t we just tell the truth? | 我们为什么不能说实话呢 |
[04:11] | I got out of line, you kicked me out, | 我做了出格的事情 你把我轰出家门 |
[04:13] | I lived on the street, I came back home. | 我住在大街上 然后又回到家里 |
[04:17] | We’ll need a name for this drama camp. | 我们得给这个戏剧夏令营起个名字 |
[04:21] | We got ties here, people. | 大伙 出售领带啦 |
[04:23] | Designer ties, two for a dollar. | 设计师作品 1美元两条 |
[04:28] | Do you like those barbells? | 你喜欢这对哑铃吗 |
[04:30] | Make me an offer. I’m feeling generous. | 出个价吧 给你算便宜一点 |
[04:34] | Here’s the customer I’ve been waiting for. | 我期待的顾客终于来了 |
[04:39] | Carlos, I see you got my flier. | 卡洛斯 看来你收到我的传单了 |
[04:41] | You’re having a garage sale featuring menswear | 你在办一场以男装和体育器材 |
[04:42] | and sporting equipment. | 为主题的旧货甩卖 |
[04:44] | I need cash. | 我缺钱花 |
[04:45] | And you don’t expect me to sell my stuff, do you? | 你总不能指望我卖自己的东西吧 |
[04:48] | Those are my good cuff links. | 那是我上好的袖钉 |
[04:51] | Those are my CDs. | 那是我的CD |
[04:52] | Oh, my God. This is my baby blanket. | 天呐 这是我的婴儿毯 |
[04:54] | My mama knitted this. | 是我妈妈亲手织的 |
[04:55] | And it pains me to sell it. | 卖了它我也很心疼 |
[04:58] | It’s just that my lawyer told me | 只是我的律师告诉了我 |
[05:00] | what you’re offering for spousal support | 你提供的那点配偶赡养费 |
[05:01] | and I can’t get by on that. | 实在不够我过活 |
[05:03] | I am doing the best I can. I’ve got a few deals in the pipeline. | 我已经尽力了 有几项条款还在制定当中 |
[05:06] | But I’m not making as much as I used to. | 但我的收入已大不如从前了 |
[05:08] | So I should be punished? | 那我就该受牵连吗 |
[05:10] | Attention, shoppers! For the next 20 minutes, | 各位顾客请注意 接下来的20分钟里 |
[05:12] | free golf club with every purchase. | 购买任何商品均赠高尔夫球杆 |
[05:15] | Gabby, I’m trying to be civil. | 加布 我一直在跟你讲道理 |
[05:17] | But if you don’t knock it off right now, | 但是如果你再不住手的话 |
[05:19] | the gloves are coming off. | 别怪我对你不客气[原意为手套打折出售] |
[05:21] | null | 亲爱的 手套不仅打折 还打三折呢 |
[05:25] | Get your cashmere gloves! | 快来买羊绒手套 |
[05:32] | Hey, Parker. Where’s your uniform? | 帕克 你的棒球服呢 |
[05:34] | You got your game in an hour. | 不到1个小时你就要比赛了 |
[05:36] | No, I don’t. I quit. | 我弃权了 |
[05:38] | – What? – I hate baseball. | -什么 -我讨厌棒球 |
[05:40] | Daddy said I don’t have to play it anymore. | 爸爸说我可以不用再打了 |
[05:42] | Daddy should have checked with Mommy, | 爸爸应该先跟妈妈商量一下 |
[05:45] | so she could have a chance to tell him | 这样妈妈就能告诉他 |
[05:46] | why he’s wrong. | 他错在哪里 |
[05:48] | Hey, you’re playing. | 你不能弃权 |
[05:50] | But, Mom, I suck. Everybody says so. | 但是妈妈 我打得很烂 所有人都这么说 |
[05:53] | They made up a fake position for me. | 他们把我安排在一个无关紧要的位置 |
[05:56] | It is not fake. | 谁说无关紧要 |
[05:57] | There is not a team that could get along | 如果没有替补极右外野手 |
[06:00] | without their backup far right fielder. | 一支队伍怎么能打好比赛 |
[06:03] | OK, come on. Let’s go practice. | 好啦 咱们练习去 |
[06:08] | All right, let’s try it again. Nice and easy. | 好吧 咱们再试一次 慢慢来 |
[06:10] | Watch the ball, hit the bat. You ready? | 看准球 挥动球杆 准备好了吗 |
[06:12] | You can do it. Here we go. | 你能行 来啦 |
[06:15] | OK, Parker, I keep telling you, | 帕克 我一直跟你说 |
[06:17] | you gotta keep your eyes open. | 你要把眼睛睁开 |
[06:18] | How are you gonna hit the ball when you’re doing this? | 闭着眼睛怎么能击中呢 |
[06:20] | You threw it too fast. Throw slower. | 你扔得太快了 慢一点 |
[06:22] | If I threw any slower, we would be bowling. | 再慢一点就变成打保龄球了 |
[06:25] | Hey. Hey, what you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[06:29] | I’ll tell you what we’re not doing, quitting. | 反正不是在弃权 |
[06:31] | – Hey, buddy. Did you change your mind? – No. | -儿子 你改变主意了吗 -没有 |
[06:34] | Lynette, I told him that he didn’t have to play anymore. | 勒奈特 我告诉他可以不用再打了 |
[06:37] | He’s got five more games. | 他还有5场比赛 |
[06:38] | He made a commitment. He’s gonna see it through. | 他做了承诺 就要履行到底 |
[06:41] | But Lynette, he doesn’t like it. | 但是勒奈特 他不喜欢打棒球 |
[06:43] | And if you haven’t noticed, he kind of sucks. | 你没注意到他打得很烂吗 |
[06:45] | Yeah. Well, that’s not the point. | 这并不重要 |
[06:46] | What message are we sending if we let him quit | 如果我们总是纵容他的知难而退 |
[06:48] | whenever the going gets rough? | 那将意味着什么 |
[06:50] | It’s a way to kill three hours before they eat pizza. | 这只不过是他们的娱乐消遣 |
[06:52] | Why are you being such a hard-ass? | 你何必这么认真呢 |
[06:54] | It’s called parenting, Tom. Watch and learn. | 这叫教子有方 汤姆 好好学着点 |
[07:02] | OK, P-Dog, this is a curve ball. | 宝贝 这是个曲线球 |
[07:10] | Again, opening the eyes. Can’t stress it enough. | 再说一遍 把眼睁开 别太紧张 |
[07:16] | -You sure it’s OK if we stay another day? – Let’s see. | -我们多待一天没问题吗 -让我想想 |
[07:19] | What excuse did we use | 昨天谈到这个话题的时候 |
[07:21] | when we had this conversation yesterday? | 我们找了什么借口 |
[07:23] | That we work hard and we deserve to relax. | 我们这是劳逸结合 |
[07:25] | No. I believe that was last Thursday’s rationale. | 不对 我记得那是上周四的理由 |
[07:27] | – Fresh air is good for us? – Tuesday. | -新鲜空气有益健康 -那是周二的 |
[07:29] | Okay, here’s one. | 想到一个 |
[07:30] | Julie needs to spend more time bonding with her father. | 多给朱莉一些时间和她父亲相处 |
[07:33] | Brilliant! | 太聪明了 |
[07:35] | If we keep this up, we could stay here till Christmas. | 如果一直这么下去 我们能待到圣诞节 |
[07:41] | Sometimes when you smile like that, | 有时看到你灿烂的笑容 |
[07:43] | it really makes me think that… | 真的让我觉得… |
[07:46] | What? What were you gonna say? | 什么 你想说什么 |
[07:48] | It makes me think that I could love you. | 让我觉得我可以爱你 |
[07:53] | I don’t mean love in the swooning schoolboy sense, | 不是男生那种心醉神迷的感觉 |
[07:56] | you know, fireworks exploding, bells ringing. | 如烟花绽放 铃声叮当 |
[08:00] | To me, it’s about this, | 对我来说 |
[08:02] | a mundane task that’s suddenly a joy | 与你能够在一起 |
[08:04] | because of who you’re doing it with. | 如同平淡的生活增添了一份乐趣 |
[08:06] | That’s love to me. | 这才是我眼中的爱 |
[08:08] | Someone to fluff while you fold, | 打开心门与你倾诉 |
[08:10] | someone to whisper to at a boring party, to… | 无聊的派对上有人可以耳语 |
[08:14] | Do you mind? | 别说了好吗 |
[08:15] | You’re kind of drowning out the bells. | 你把铃声都给淹没了 |
[08:20] | So I am. | 谁说不是呢 |
[08:29] | I think I can feed myself now. | 我觉得我能自己吃饭了 |
[08:31] | You said that yesterday | 你昨天也是这么说 |
[08:33] | and I wound up with a cleavage full of pudding. | 结果弄得我双峰之间全是布丁 |
[08:35] | You heard the therapist. | 你也听到医生说的了 |
[08:36] | It’s gonna be weeks before you’re up and running. | 你要过好几周才能下地走动 |
[08:42] | I just wanna get home, unpack. | 我只想回家 整理行李 |
[08:45] | You just let home come to you, OK? | 等你康复了再回家 好吗 |
[08:49] | The whole street’s dying to see you. | 邻居们都想死你了 |
[08:51] | Bree is even bakin’ you a peach pie. | 布里都准备要给你烤鲜桃派了 |
[08:55] | She’s the redhead, right? | 她是红头发的那位 对吧 |
[08:58] | Right. | 没错 |
[09:00] | Husband’s the doctor. Rex. | 她丈夫是医生 叫雷克斯 |
[09:06] | Rex is dead. | 雷克斯死了 |
[09:09] | Really? When did that happen? | 真的吗 什么时候的事 |
[09:12] | – About a year and a half ago. – What? | -一年半之前 -什么 |
[09:15] | – Yeah. You were at his funeral. – What are you talking about? | -对呀 你还参加了他的葬礼 -你在说些什么 |
[09:18] | That’s not possible. I just met him right before my accident. | 这不可能 我车祸之前刚刚见过他 |
[09:25] | Mike, what year is it? | 麦克 现在是哪一年 |
[09:29] | 2004. Why? | 2004年 怎么了 |
[09:35] | It’s called retrograde memory loss. | 这叫做逆行性失忆 |
[09:37] | It’s caused by the swelling and frontal-Iobe damage. | 是由肿胀和额叶受损引起的 |
[09:41] | You say he’s lost two whole years? | 最近两年的事情他都不记得了吗 |
[09:44] | Yeah. Is that unusual? | 对啊 这不正常吗 |
[09:46] | Well, patients more typically lose several weeks. | 病人通常只会失去几周的记忆 |
[09:51] | The damage may be more severe than we thought. | 损伤情况可能比我们估计的更严重 |
[09:54] | Do you think he’ll get his memory back? | 你认为他能找回记忆吗 |
[09:56] | He might. At least partially. | 有可能 至少有一部分 |
[09:59] | You could be some assistance with that. | 这方面你能帮上忙 |
[10:01] | – How? – Bring him some personal belongings. | -怎么做 -给他带些私人物品 |
[10:04] | Photos, letters. | 照片啊 信件啊 |
[10:06] | He’s gonna need some help to remember what he can’t. | 他需要帮助才能恢复记忆 |
[10:11] | Well, I’m sure I could fill in a few blanks. | 好啊 我肯定能填补一些空白 |
[10:27] | Did I tell you that | 我跟你说过没 |
[10:28] | Burnham Fox is looking for a new creative director? | 伯恩汉·福克斯在招聘一名新的创意总监 |
[10:31] | PR? What makes you think I wanna work for a PR firm? | 公关 你怎么会认为我想为公关公司卖命 |
[10:34] | Easy hours, big paycheck, access to great parties. | 轻松自在 薪酬丰厚 灯红酒绿 |
[10:37] | Yeahs. What was I thinking? | 多好的机会啊 |
[10:39] | Honey, we agreed that I would chase my dream. | 宝贝 我们说好的 我要去追梦 |
[10:42] | – That ain’t it. – I was just making conversation. | -可不是做公关 -我就是说说 |
[10:46] | – Batter up. – Is he up? | -击球手就位 -他来了吗 |
[10:48] | Oh, come on. | 加油啊 |
[10:52] | Come on, Parker. Keep your eye on the ball. | 加油 帕克 眼睛盯牢球 |
[10:59] | Strike one. | 一击不中 |
[11:01] | Hey, people. He’s just a kid, OK? Come on. | 大伙 他就是个孩子 别这样 |
[11:07] | Strike two. | 二击不中 |
[11:09] | Hey, hey. That is not helpful. | 这种态度可帮不了他 |
[11:11] | Can we takes one, Parker. Only takes one. | 击中一个球就行 帕克 就一个球 |
[11:14] | It’s not your son’s fault. | 这不是你儿子的错 |
[11:16] | He’s up against the best pitcher in the league. | 他是对阵联赛最佳投手 |
[11:18] | That guy’s a machine. Who is that kid? | 那孩子就是个战斗机 他是谁啊 |
[11:20] | Nicky Abbott. He’s a neighbor of mine. | 尼基·阿伯特 他是我的邻居 |
[11:23] | Kid’s got an arm like a 13-year-old. | 那孩子胳膊有13岁小孩那么粗 |
[11:27] | Strike three. You’re out. | 三振出局 |
[11:32] | I’m gonna go buy him an ice cream. | 我要给他买个冰激凌 |
[11:36] | It’s OK, P-Dog. You’re gonna get ’em the next inning. | 没事的 宝贝 下局你肯定能赢 |
[11:50] | So, tell me, what else do you know about this Nicky kid? | 告诉我 你还有那个小尼基什么料 |
[11:57] | – You’re short 50 cents. – Please. That’s all I got. | -你还差50美分 -求你了 我就这些 |
[12:00] | Hey. Give the kid what he wants. | 满足孩子的愿望吧 |
[12:06] | Thanks. Hey, aren’t you Parker Scavo’s mom? | 谢谢 你不是帕克·斯加沃的妈妈么 |
[12:08] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:10] | Come. Walk with me. | 来 跟我走走 |
[12:14] | – So, money’s a little tight, huh? – A little. | -看来你手头有点紧 是吧 -有点 |
[12:18] | Yeah, I heard your old man’s outta work. | 是啊 我听说你老爸失业了 |
[12:20] | That’s gotta be tough. | 家里入不敷出吧 |
[12:22] | Yeah. They cut my allowance. | 是啊 他们不给我零用钱了 |
[12:24] | No. A kid’s gotta have an allowance. | 这哪行 孩子得有零用钱啊 |
[12:26] | How else are you gonna buy the things you want, right? | 不然怎么买心仪的东西 是不是 |
[12:30] | Like that cotton candy. | 比如棉花糖 |
[12:32] | That’s a little piece of heaven, huh? | 美味极了 是不是 |
[12:35] | Hey, I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[12:38] | We could help each other out. | 我们可以互相帮助 |
[12:40] | My son’s having trouble hitting the ball. | 我儿子总击不到球 |
[12:41] | – Yeah, I saw that. – Yeah. | -是啊 我亲眼所见 -是啊 |
[12:46] | Ever seen one of these? | 见过这么大票没 |
[13:04] | Carlos, what are you doing here, | 卡洛斯 你站那儿干嘛 |
[13:06] | I mean, besides lowering my property value? | 除了给我掉价之外 |
[13:08] | I had a little news | 我有个消息 |
[13:09] | I wanted to see your face when I delivered it. | 想当面告诉你 |
[13:13] | I’m tired of fighting, so I called my lawyer | 我受够了尔虞我诈 所以我打给了律师 |
[13:16] | and told him to give in to your demands for spousal support. | 告诉他接受你的离婚赡养费要价 |
[13:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:22] | Well, thank you. | 那 谢谢了 |
[13:26] | OK, you’ve seen my face. Now you can beat it. | 好了 你也见着我了 现在可以撤了 |
[13:29] | Wait, there’s more. | 等等 我话没说完 |
[13:31] | Since I’m gonna be giving you all that money, | 既然我要把所有钱都给你 |
[13:34] | I have to cut back on some stuff, | 我不得不削减开支 |
[13:37] | like the rent on my apartment. | 比如房租 |
[13:38] | But the good news is, according to my lawyer, | 但好消息是 据我的律师说 |
[13:41] | I’m completely within my rights to do this. | 我完全有权这么做 |
[13:49] | Honey, I’m home. | 宝贝 我回家了 |
[13:54] | Wait. You can’t stay here. | 等等 你不能住这儿 |
[13:56] | Now there’s the face that I was looking for. | 我就等着看你这张苦瓜脸呢 |
[14:02] | Batter up. | 击球手就位 |
[14:13] | Strike one. | 一击不中 |
[14:15] | Wow. That was kinda slow. His arm must be getting tired. | 球速有点慢 他肯定是胳膊酸了 |
[14:19] | Yeah, well, after all those fastballs. | 是啊 投了那么多快球 |
[14:22] | Come on, Parker. You can do it. | 加油 帕克 你能行 |
[14:30] | Strike two. | 二击不中 |
[14:43] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[15:28] | Mr. Faladi, I cannot thank you enough | 法拉迪先生 你让丹妮尔 |
[15:31] | for getting Danielle interested in history. | 对历史萌生兴趣 我感激不尽 |
[15:32] | She has never worked so hard on a project before. | 她从未在一个项目上如此努力过 |
[15:36] | Well, don’t tell anyone, but she is my favorite student. | 别告诉别人 她是我最钟爱的学生 |
[15:41] | And it’s so good to see that Andrew’s back. | 我很高兴看到安德鲁回来了 |
[15:44] | Where’s he been all this time? | 他这段时间都去哪儿了 |
[15:47] | Drama camp. A very prestigious drama camp. | 戏剧夏令营 那里口碑相当好 |
[16:07] | – Do I know you? – Yeah. | -我认识你吗 -是啊 |
[16:09] | Uh, you gave me a ride in your black sedan once. | 是啊 有一回你用黑色轿车载了我一程 |
[16:13] | You know, the one with the reclining seats? | 你懂的 就是有卧椅的那辆 |
[16:18] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[16:22] | Wasn’t that Dr. Keck? You know him? | 那不是凯克医生吗 你认识他吗 |
[16:25] | Yeah. Yeah. We, uh, we met at a drama camp. | 是的 我们在戏剧夏令营遇到的 |
[16:29] | Oh, good Lord. You mean…? | 我的天啊 你是说 |
[16:32] | Yeah. I, uh… performed for him once. | 是啊 我 给他做过一次 |
[16:36] | – Are you all right? – I’ll be all right. I’m fine. | -你还好吧 -我会好的 没事 |
[16:40] | Howard Keck? | 霍华德·凯克 |
[16:42] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[16:43] | He’s a very respected member of the community. | 他在邻里享有很高声望呢 |
[16:46] | Yeah, well, they all were. | 是啊 谁以前不是呢 |
[16:57] | What were you and Andrew talking about today, at the fair? | 你和安德鲁今天在展览时谈了什么 |
[17:01] | Uh… nothing. | 没什么 |
[17:04] | I was gonna make some cocoa. Would you like some? | 我要冲些可可 你要一杯吗 |
[17:07] | Orson, I saw the two of you whispering | 奥森 凯克医生匆忙逃离后 |
[17:08] | right after Dr. Keck ran off. | 我看到你俩在嘀咕什么 |
[17:10] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[17:18] | Look, Andrew asked me not to say anything, | 听着 安德鲁让我守口如瓶 |
[17:21] | but I don’t want there to be any secrets between us, so… | 但是我不想我俩之间有任何秘密 |
[17:24] | Please don’t let him know I told you. | 请别让他知道我告诉了你 |
[17:26] | Well, of course not. What is it? | 当然不会 什么事啊 |
[17:29] | How to put this, uh… | 该怎么说呢 |
[17:32] | When Andrew was on the street, | 安德鲁流落街头的时候 |
[17:34] | He didn’t just beg for money. | 他不光乞讨 |
[17:37] | At times he… well, he did things to earn it. | 有时候 他也有劳动所得 |
[17:41] | Good. I mean, | 那好啊 我是说 |
[17:42] | I’d hate to think he had no work ethic at all. | 一想到他没有工作观念我就气不打一处来 |
[17:46] | What I mean is, | 我的意思是 |
[17:49] | men hired him to… | 男人们雇他去 |
[17:53] | …do things, things he wasn’t very proud of. | 做些 不那么光彩的事情 |
[17:57] | – Yard work? – Afraid not. | -打理庭院吗 -恐怕不是 |
[18:01] | Orson, you’re scaring me. | 奥森 你要吓着我了 |
[18:02] | Did he do something awful? | 他做了什么坏事吗 |
[18:04] | No. No, not awful. I mean, people do it all the time. | 不 不是坏事 人们都在做那件事 |
[18:07] | I do it with you. I just don’t pay you for it. | 我和你也做 只是我不因此付你钱 |
[18:16] | I think someone could use a cocoa. | 我想某人得喝杯可可 |
[18:22] | Look, we mustn’t judge Andrew. | 听着 我们不能责怪安德鲁 |
[18:25] | He was desperate. | 他那时走投无路 |
[18:26] | I’ll never forgive myself. | 我永远也原谅不了自己 |
[18:27] | It’s all my fault for pushing him away. | 把他赶走都是我的错 |
[18:29] | Bree, don’t do that to yourself. | 布里 别苛责自己 |
[18:31] | The important thing is he’s home and safe. | 他现在平安地回家了 这才是关键 |
[18:33] | How does Dr. Keck fit into this? | 凯克医生怎么扯上这事的 |
[18:35] | Is he treating Andrew for some awful disease? | 他给安德鲁治了什么脏病吗 |
[18:39] | Actually, I think he was one of Andrew’s… clients. | 事实上 我认为他是安德鲁的一个客户 |
[18:42] | Howard Keck? That’s ridiculous. | 霍华德·凯克吗 匪夷所思 |
[18:45] | He’s got a wife and a daughter. | 他可是有妻子和女儿 |
[18:46] | He plays on Tom Scavo’s bowling team. | 他是汤姆·斯加沃保龄球队的一员 |
[18:48] | Well, it’s clearly not the only team he plays for. | 很明显他加入了不止一个队伍 |
[18:51] | This is a nightmare. An absolute nightmare. | 这是个噩梦 彻头彻尾的噩梦 |
[18:56] | Please don’t cut into that pie. I made it for Mike. | 请不要切开那块派 那是我给麦克做的 |
[18:59] | Mike… Delfino? | 麦克·德尔非诺吗 |
[19:02] | Yes, I left you two messages. | 对 我给你留了两条言 |
[19:03] | Didn’t you check your voice mail? | 你没检查语音信箱吗 |
[19:05] | He woke up from his coma. | 他从昏迷中醒来了 |
[19:06] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[19:14] | Who is it? Is it Sharla Banning? – | 是谁啊 是莎拉·班宁吗 |
[19:15] | I’m not telling who it is. | 我不会说是谁的 |
[19:17] | I’m just asking the question. | 我就是问个问题 |
[19:19] | If you know a husband has been unfaithful, | 如果你知道了那个男的不忠 |
[19:22] | do you tell the wife? | 你会告诉他的妻子吗 |
[19:23] | Absolutely. If he is cheating, he could bring home a disease. | 当然啊 如果他出轨 他会把病带回家的 |
[19:26] | That’s what I was thinking | 这就是我的观点 |
[19:26] | and that’s how Bunny Conners got Chlamydia. | 布尼·康纳就是这么被衣原体感染的 |
[19:28] | She said it was from wearing someone’s bathing suit. | 她说是因为穿了别人的泳衣 |
[19:31] | No, that’s how she got crabs. | 不 那是她长阴虱的原因 |
[19:35] | Poor Bunny, it’s always something. | 可怜的布尼 总有小灾小难 |
[19:36] | If not the clap, it’s a botched face lift. | 不是淋病 就是整容手术失败 |
[19:39] | Be that as it may, do we all agree that | 尽管如此 我们都同意 |
[19:42] | I should tell this man’s wife? | 我应该告诉那位太太吗 |
[19:43] | I wouldn’t. Women always say | 我不会说 女人们总是说 |
[19:45] | they wanna know if their husband is cheating | 如果丈夫出轨 她们想要知道 |
[19:46] | and they always resent the person who tells them. | 但她们总是怪罪那个告诉她们的人 |
[19:49] | – If Tom cheated, you wouldn’t tell me? – No. | -如果汤姆出轨 你不会告诉我吗 -不 |
[19:51] | But I would hire someone to beat the crap out of him. | 但是我会雇人把他打得屁滚尿流 |
[19:54] | Aww. You’re sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[19:58] | Bree, I’m sorry. | 布里 我很抱歉 |
[20:00] | I think you gotta follow your heart on this one. | 我想这次你要自己决定了 |
[20:01] | Even if it isn’t the easiest thing to do. | 尽管这很难抉择 |
[20:05] | Gabby… are you and Carlos getting back together? | 加布 你和卡洛斯复合了吗 |
[20:10] | Why? | 何出此言 |
[20:16] | Uh… Would you excuse me? | 恕我失陪 |
[20:21] | Carlos, what are you doing? | 卡洛斯 你在做什么 |
[20:24] | I told you I was having friends over. | 我说过我有朋友要来 |
[20:25] | I’m thirsty. And this is my kitchen, too. | 我渴了 这也是我厨房啊 |
[20:28] | Hey, ladies. | 女士们 你们好 |
[20:31] | – For God’s sakes, put some pants on. – I wanted to. | -看在上帝的份上 穿条裤子 -我倒想 |
[20:33] | But somebody threw my laundry out of the dryer | 但是有人把我还湿着的裤子从烘干机里 |
[20:35] | while it was wet. | 扔出去了 |
[20:36] | Don’t act like you didn’t deserved that. | 别装了 你活该 |
[20:38] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[20:40] | – You peed in my shampoo. Admit it. – What? | -你在我洗发水里撒尿 承认吧 -什么 |
[20:42] | The cap was loose and I know how your sick mind works. | 盖子没盖好 老娘知道你的鬼把戏 |
[20:45] | Really? In that case, you should know that if I was gonna | 真的吗 要真是那样 你该知道 |
[20:47] | do something like that i wouldn’t do it to your shampoo. | 就算动点手脚 也不会是你的洗发水 |
[20:50] | I would do it to your mouthwash, | 遭殃的是你的漱口水 |
[20:51] | soup and decaffeinated coffee. | 汤羹和低因咖啡 |
[20:57] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[21:06] | To answer your question, | 回答你的问题 |
[21:08] | no, we are not getting back together. | 我们没和好 |
[21:23] | I love this music. What’s it about? | 我喜欢这首歌 是关于什么的 |
[21:27] | Making love. Regret. Cigarettes. | 交欢 悔恨 香烟 |
[21:30] | – Cigarettes? -It’s what I assume. It’s French. | -香烟 -我猜的 法国风情嘛 |
[21:33] | They write what they know. | 他们有什么写什么 |
[21:35] | I’d love to go to France someday. | 我梦想去一趟法国 |
[21:40] | Would you like to go next month? | 你想不想下个月就去 |
[21:43] | – Are you serious? – I’m going on business. Come with me. | -真的吗 -我去谈生意 一起去吧 |
[21:46] | Ian, I just took a week off. | 伊恩 我才请了一周假 |
[21:48] | I couldn’t possibly justify taking another. | 很难再有合适的事由了 |
[21:50] | You’ll manage. | 你会处理好的 |
[21:51] | We’ve proven ourselves masters of the flimsy rationalization. | 事实证明我们都是很冲动的人 |
[21:56] | Well, OK. You gotta promise me | 好吧 你得答应我 |
[21:59] | we’ll actually leave the hotel room. | 我们不会整天在酒店里缠绵 |
[22:01] | It’s Paris, dear. You can pretty much make love anywhere. | 那是巴黎 宝贝 在哪都能享尽鱼水之欢 |
[22:07] | You said you didn’t get reception here. | 你说过这里没信号的 |
[22:09] | Well. The occasional signal gets through. | 有时候能接通 |
[22:11] | Please don’t answer. | 别接了 |
[22:13] | Oh, it’s Julie. I have to. | 是朱莉 我必须接 |
[22:16] | Hello. What’s up? | 你好 什么事 |
[22:19] | I can’t… | 我没法… |
[22:21] | No, can you say that again? | 你能再说一次吗 |
[22:24] | The signal’s really bad. | 信号太差了 |
[22:28] | What? Oh, my God. | 什么 我的天呐 |
[22:30] | – Is something wrong? – Mike woke up. | -出什么事了 -麦克醒了 |
[22:33] | Um, Julie, when did he w… | 朱莉 他什么时候… |
[22:35] | Julie? Julie? | 朱莉 朱莉 |
[22:37] | Oh, damn it! Oh, my God. | 妈的 天呐 |
[22:41] | Oh, my God. | 噢 额滴神啊 |
[22:44] | I have to go. I gotta get out of here. | 我得走了 我得离开这里 |
[22:48] | Yes, of course. | 好的 你自便吧 |
[22:51] | I think that you’re sitting on my bra. | 你坐在我的胸罩上了 |
[23:01] | What’d the coach say? | 教练怎么说 |
[23:02] | What do you think he say? Parker’s off the team. | 你觉得呢 帕克被开除了 |
[23:04] | That’s not fair. It’s not his fault. | 这不公平 又不是他的错 |
[23:06] | It doesn’t matter. | 那又怎样 |
[23:07] | Because his mother bribed an eight-year-old pitcher, | 因为他老妈贿赂了一个8岁的投球手 |
[23:10] | who also, by the way, was kicked off of his team. | 顺便一说 他也被开除了 |
[23:13] | Not Nicky, too? | 不会吧 |
[23:15] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么呢 |
[23:17] | I was trying to repair my son’s shattered self-esteem. | 我是想让我儿子变得自信 |
[23:22] | With a 50? | 靠50美元 |
[23:25] | Honey, everything would have been fine | 当初要是你让帕克退出 |
[23:27] | if you’d just let Parker quit. | 就万事大吉了 |
[23:29] | Well, excuse me for not wanting my son to be a quitter. | 原谅我不想让我儿子半途而废 |
[23:34] | Yeah, ’cause I guess having two in the family | 是啊 家里有俩缩头乌龟 |
[23:37] | would be a bit much. | 是有点多了 |
[23:38] | Whoa. Where’d that come from? | 哇 何出此言 |
[23:40] | You say that you support my decision to leave advertising | 你说你支持我离开广告业 |
[23:42] | to follow my dream, | 去追求梦想 |
[23:43] | but it is obvious that you resent it. | 但现在显然你很后悔 |
[23:45] | That is not true. | 才不是呢 |
[23:47] | Why do you keep dropping hints | 那你怎么不停地向我暗示 |
[23:49] | about the job at Burnham Fox, huh? | 去伯恩汉·福克斯面试 |
[23:50] | I just figured, since you’re taking your time | 我只是认为 既然你正在花时间 |
[23:53] | figuring out what your dream even is, | 想弄清楚你的梦想是什么 |
[23:55] | you might make a few bucks in the meantime. | 也许你还愿意顺便赚几个钱 |
[23:57] | I have a dream too. It includes keeping this house. | 我也有梦想啊 还包括想维持这个家 |
[24:00] | Like I don’t… | 好像我不… |
[24:04] | – Are you fighting? – No. | -你们在吵架吗 -没 |
[24:07] | No. | 没有 |
[24:09] | It was excitement. | 我们只是很兴奋 |
[24:10] | Because we have just decided | 因为我们决定 |
[24:12] | you don’t have to play baseball anymore. | 你不必再打棒球了 |
[24:14] | – Isn’t that great? – But I can’t stop now. | -很棒吧 -但我现在不能退出 |
[24:16] | – Huh? – Not when I’m finally getting good. | -啊 -除非我最后打得好了 |
[24:19] | You were right, Mom. | 你说得对 老妈 |
[24:20] | I just need a little more practice. Come on. Let’s go practice. | 我只是需要多练习 我们快去练球 |
[24:23] | See you outside. | 在外面等你 |
[24:28] | So, what’s on the next page of your parenting handbook? | 你的教子秘诀的下一页写的什么 |
[24:34] | – Ian, can you please hurry? – I am hurrying. | -伊恩 你能快点吗 -我够快了 |
[24:38] | We should be on the road ten minutes ago. | 我们10分钟前就该上路了 |
[24:40] | It’s not like checking out of a hotel. | 这又不是酒店退房 |
[24:42] | There’s doors to secure, I have to turn the gas valve off. | 我要关好煤气 锁好门 |
[24:44] | Can’t you do that stuff later? | 你不能迟点再善后吗 |
[24:45] | When?After the place is overrun by raccoons? | 什么时候 等浣熊在这繁衍后代吗 |
[24:47] | Of course the joke’ll be on them when it blows up. | 当然煤气爆炸了 被耻笑的肯定是它们 |
[24:50] | Mike is awake, he’s lying there | 麦克醒了 他躺在那儿 |
[24:52] | and he’s wondering where I am. | 肯定要找我 |
[24:53] | Yes, I get it. You’re in a hurry. Just please give me a minute. | 我懂 你很着急 再等一会儿 |
[24:56] | I bet you’d move faster if Jane were awake. | 要是简醒了 你肯定会快点 |
[25:06] | Here’s the picture that you took of me | 这张是我穿比基尼你帮我照的 |
[25:09] | in my bikini at that pool party. | 就在泳池派对上面 |
[25:11] | You could have warned me I was showing a little nip. | 你该告诉我 我露点了 |
[25:15] | Oh. Susan Mayer. Remember her? | 噢 苏珊·梅尔 还记得她吗 |
[25:18] | Yeah. She’s pretty. | 是的 她很漂亮 |
[25:22] | Yeah, she is sorta in this picture. | 她也在照片里 |
[25:24] | Is there a date on this thing? | 这张有日期吗 |
[25:26] | The nurses said that she visited me a lot. | 护士说她经常来看我 |
[25:29] | – We were close, huh? – You have just come out of a coma. | -我们很亲近吗 -你才刚刚恢复意识 |
[25:32] | Can we not talk about Susan | 在你恢复好一点之前 |
[25:34] | till you start to regain your strength? | 我们别谈她好吗 |
[25:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:39] | Oh, God. I hate to be the one telling you this. | 天呐 不该由我来告诉你的 |
[25:43] | Well, if you don’t want to… | 要是你不愿意… |
[25:45] | That tramp treated you like dirt. | 那个贱妇根本不把你放在眼里 |
[25:47] | She strung you along, she slept with other guys. | 她欺骗你的感情 还跟别人上床 |
[25:50] | You broke up with her twice. | 你跟她分了两次手 |
[25:52] | Then why did she keep visiting me when I was out of it? | 那在我昏迷时 她怎么一直来看我 |
[25:55] | Well, she’s a bit of a stalker. | 她总跟别人纠缠不清 |
[25:58] | I was worried that she was gonna coming here | 我还担心她会来这 |
[25:59] | and disconnect one of the tubes or something. | 拔掉你输液管什么的呢 |
[26:02] | But don’t worry, she’s glommed onto some new guy, | 不过别担心 她又跟别人好上了 |
[26:06] | she’s up in the mountains at his place with him right now. | 现在应该那汉子的山寨里翻云覆雨呢 |
[26:09] | She told the nurses that she really loved me. | 她告诉护士她很爱我 |
[26:16] | That’s the one thing about Susan that you must never forget. | 关于苏珊有一点你必须牢记 |
[26:21] | She is a liar. | 她是个骗子 |
[26:34] | You waiting to see Mike Delfino? | 你是来看麦克·德尔非诺的吗 |
[26:35] | Yes. I’m a… I’m a neighbor. | 是的 我是他的邻居 |
[26:39] | But he has a visitor, so I’ll come back later. | 但有人在陪他 我还是等会来 |
[26:42] | Don’t be surprise if he doesn’t recognize you. | 如果他不认识你 别吃惊 |
[26:44] | He’s suffered significant memory loss. | 他有严重的失忆 |
[26:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:51] | That’s too bad. | 那太遗憾了 |
[26:54] | Sure you don’t wanna go in? | 真的不进去吗 |
[26:55] | Ms.Britt’s here all the time.She won’t mind. | 布利特小姐整天在这 她不会介意的 |
[26:57] | No, I’ve waited this long. I can wait a bit longer. | 不了 我都等了这么久 可以再等等 |
[27:21] | Gabby? | 加布 |
[27:30] | Hey, Carlos. What’s up? | 卡洛斯 怎么了 |
[27:32] | My key won’t work. | 我的钥匙打不开门了 |
[27:35] | That’s probably because I had the locks changed. | 可能是因为我换锁了 |
[27:40] | – Gabby. – Can’t be too safe. | -加布 -安全一点总没错 |
[27:41] | You never know when someone might move in on you | 不经意间 就有人搬到我家来了 |
[27:43] | when you’re not looking. | 谁知道呢 |
[27:55] | Hello, 911? There’s an intruder breaking into my home. | 喂 警察局吗 有个人闯进我家了 |
[28:02] | Can you tell them to come armed? I think he’s Mexican. | 能让他们带上枪吗 他好像是墨西哥人 |
[28:07] | I’m telling you. I’m her husband. | 我跟你说了 我是她老公 |
[28:09] | I bought her this house. My name is on the deed. | 我给她买的房子 房产证上有我的名字 |
[28:11] | Ma’am, if you’re married, it’s a matter of public record. | 夫人 如果他是你丈夫 肯定有记录 |
[28:13] | I can find out quickly. | 我很快就能查出来 |
[28:19] | All right. We’re going through a messy divorce, | 我们的离婚手续办得乱七八糟 |
[28:22] | and he moved back in on me. | 而且他还搬回来跟我住了 |
[28:24] | And everyone knows the wife keeps the house | 众所周知 太太继续住在大宅里 |
[28:26] | and the husband gets the crappy apartment. | 而丈夫搬进破烂的公寓 |
[28:28] | It’s the American way. | 美国就是这样的 |
[28:29] | Call my lawyer. This is all totally legal. | 找我律师吧 这完全合法 |
[28:32] | And she knows it. She’s trying to get back at me. | 她也知道 他只是想报复我 |
[28:36] | I hear that. | 我明白了 |
[28:38] | You wouldn’t believe | 你肯定不会相信 |
[28:40] | the stuff my wife pulled when we split. | 我离婚的时候 我老婆做了什么好事 |
[28:45] | You can’t take sides. | 你们不能偏袒他啊 |
[28:47] | Police officers aren’t allowed to take sides. | 警察怎么能有袒护行为 |
[28:49] | I pay your salary. | 是我在给你薪水 |
[28:52] | Ted, you see that? | 泰德 你看到了吗 |
[28:53] | This lady just assaulted me. | 这位女士刚才袭击了我 |
[28:57] | It was a swat. Ted, does this hurt? | 只是拍了一下嘛 泰德 疼吗 |
[29:04] | Get your hands off me. Police brutality! | 拿开你们的手 警察动粗了啊 |
[29:18] | This is all my fault. Why punish Parker? | 这都是我的错 为什么要惩罚帕克 |
[29:21] | Sorry, Mrs. Scavo. Rules are rules. | 抱歉 斯加沃太太 无规矩不成方圆 |
[29:24] | I can’t put him back on the team. | 我不能让他归队 |
[29:25] | Just one more game, he’ll suck, | 再赛一次就行了 他会搞砸的 |
[29:27] | the other kids will taunt him. | 别的孩子会嘲笑他 |
[29:29] | He’ll wanna quit again. See, everybody wins. | 他就会想放弃了 这可是多赢啊 |
[29:31] | – Wish I could help, but… – Please. | -真希望能帮到你 -求你了 |
[29:34] | You can’t bend the rules just once? | 你就不能通融一次吗 |
[29:38] | You know, the team could use some new batting helmets. | 你知道吗 队里需要换新头盔了 |
[29:47] | I’ll get my checkbook. | 我去拿我的支票簿 |
[29:51] | Hello, Vera. | 你好 薇拉 |
[29:52] | I made you some of those shortbread biscuits | 我给你做了一点你最喜欢的 |
[29:55] | that you like so much. | 奶油饼干 |
[29:56] | How sweet. Can you stay for some tea? | 真贴心 进来喝杯茶吧 |
[29:59] | It’s been so long. We have some catching up to do. | 很久不见 我们该叙叙旧了 |
[30:02] | Yes. Yes, we do. | 是的 确实需要 |
[30:13] | I know how painful this must be for you. | 我知道这对你的打击有多大 |
[30:15] | It isn’t easy for me either, considering Andrew’s role in it. | 考虑到安德鲁扮演的角色 我也很难受 |
[30:20] | And why have you told me this? | 你为什么跟我说这些 |
[30:22] | Because I thought you’d wanna know. | 因为我觉得你想要知道 |
[30:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:27] | So you could do something. | 这样你就能采取措施 |
[30:34] | Do you think I’m an idiot? | 你以为我是白痴吗 |
[30:36] | That I know nothing about the man | 对一起生活了27年的人 |
[30:38] | I’ve lived with for 27 years? | 一无所知 |
[30:43] | I’ve always assumed Howard had some outlet. | 我一直知道霍华德有某种发泄方式 |
[30:46] | A friend tucked away somewhere. | 有一个不为人知的朋友 |
[30:48] | I didn’t know. I didn’t care to know. | 我不太清楚 我也懒得去管 |
[30:53] | But thank you for painting so vivid, so indelible a picture | 但感谢你将我丈夫的行为描述得 |
[30:57] | of my husband’s activities. | 栩栩如生 让人难以忘怀 |
[30:59] | I’m sorry. I just felt that if it were me, I… | 很抱歉 我只是觉得 换作是我 |
[31:02] | You’d want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[31:04] | Yes. Absolutely. | 我当然想知道 |
[31:05] | Then I owe you an apology. | 那看来我要给你道个歉了 |
[31:08] | Because I’ve been sitting on a little secret about your family. | 因为我知道你家里的一个小秘密 |
[31:12] | Actually, it’s not much of a secret. | 其实 那也不算是什么秘密了 |
[31:14] | My daughter tells me | 我女儿跟我说 |
[31:15] | it’s common knowledge among the cheerleaders. | 这在拉拉队里已经是人尽皆知了 |
[31:17] | What is? | 是什么 |
[31:20] | The fact that Danielle is sleeping with her history teacher. | 丹妮尔跟她的历史老师睡了 |
[31:26] | But where are my manners? | 但是我的礼仪哪去了 |
[31:29] | I should have brought some biscuits with that. | 我真应该给你送点饼干的 |
[31:36] | Batter up. | 注意了 |
[31:40] | Well, aren’t we just the parents of the year? | 我们是年度最佳父母 |
[31:43] | Rooting for our son to fail | 在这里坐等儿子的失败 |
[31:45] | so we can weasel out of a bribery scandal. | 我们就可以避开一次行贿丑闻了 |
[31:47] | Two bribery scandals. Gotta count the batting helmets. | 两次行贿丑闻 得把头盔也算上 |
[31:54] | Strike one. | 一击不中 |
[31:56] | You konw for what’s it worth, | 值得一提的是 |
[31:57] | I don’t think you’re a quitter. | 我认为你不是一个半途而废的人 |
[31:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:01] | – And you don’t resent me? – No. | -你不怨恨我吗 -不 |
[32:05] | – OK, well, maybe a little. – Why? | -好的 或许有一点 -为什么 |
[32:07] | You get to chase your dream | 你应该去追逐你的梦想 |
[32:09] | while I get to spend my life in advertising. | 而我应该把我的一生都献给广告业 |
[32:12] | Strike two. | 二击不中 |
[32:13] | Maybe I’d like to write a book or, | 或许我想写本书 |
[32:15] | you know, start my own magazine. | 或是开创自己的杂志 |
[32:17] | Then I think, “I can’t. I have a family to support.” | 我会想 不行啊 因为我有个家要去养 |
[32:20] | And I am OK with that… most of the time. | 我也很乐意就这样 大部分的时候 |
[32:25] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[32:25] | I’m gonna look into that job at Burnham Fox. | 我会去伯恩汉·福克斯应聘的 |
[32:28] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[32:30] | You are gonna chase your dream | 你必须去追逐你的梦想 |
[32:32] | null | 99%的时间我是会支持你的 |
[32:36] | That’s all I could really ask for. | 那我就别无所求了 |
[32:46] | How the hell did he do that? | 他是怎么做到的 |
[32:50] | Crap, they’re cheering for him. | 糟了 他们在为他欢呼 |
[32:56] | Oh, jeez. He’s never gonna quit now. | 天啊 他肯定永远都不想退出了 |
[32:58] | What are we gonna say to him? | 我们要怎么跟他说 |
[33:14] | I don’t know, buddy. | 我不知道 伙计 |
[33:16] | It looks like a pretty bad sprain. | 看起来伤得非常严重 |
[33:18] | Probably gonna be out the rest of the season. | 或许这季的比赛都不能参加了 |
[33:22] | Damn. | 真惨 |
[33:24] | Hey, but you know what? That was one heck of a hit. | 但是你知道吗 刚可是鬼神附体的一击 |
[33:28] | Sure was. | 肯定是 |
[33:50] | Posted your bail. We can go. | 保释金付过了 走吧 |
[33:58] | – Gabby… – Don’t talk to me. | -加布 -不要跟我说话 |
[34:00] | Oh, lighten up. You were in there for maybe an hour. | 高兴点 你在那大概就待了一个小时 |
[34:04] | The whole thing is funny and you know it. | 你知道的 这整件事都很搞笑 |
[34:09] | Come on, Gabby. | 好了 加布 |
[34:10] | We’ve been going at each other for months now. | 我们都对着干了几个月了 |
[34:13] | Can we just stop? | 歇战吧 |
[34:14] | You know we’re gonna end up back together. | 你知道我们最终又会重归于好的 |
[34:17] | Wow. You are crazy. | 你肯定是疯了 |
[34:19] | What’s crazy is throwing away the past three years. | 把三年的感情都抛弃那才疯狂呢 |
[34:22] | Why can’t we just say what we really feel for a change? | 为什么不坦诚相待 谈谈真正的感受呢 |
[34:29] | Fine. I’ll get the ball rolling. I still love you. | 行 我先说 我还是很爱你 |
[34:32] | That’s too bad. I don’t love you. | 那可怎么办 我不爱你 |
[34:34] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 没错 |
[34:36] | I don’t. | 我不爱你 |
[34:39] | And I haven’t for a very long time. | 不爱你已经很久了 |
[34:43] | That’s a lie. You’re just saying that to hurt me. | 你在说谎 你这么说只是为了让我伤心 |
[34:45] | No. If I wanted to hurt you | 不 如果我想让你伤心 |
[34:47] | I would tell you about last weekend, | 我就会告诉你上周末的事情 |
[34:49] | when I slept with John Rowland. | 我跟约翰·罗兰睡了 |
[35:00] | Carlos, what are you doing? | 卡洛斯 你在做什么 |
[35:03] | Carlos! | 卡洛斯 |
[35:07] | Carlos! | 卡洛斯 |
[35:08] | You can’t leave me out here in the middle of nowhere. | 你不能把我丢在这个荒无人烟的地方 |
[35:38] | Danielle, he is your history teacher | 丹妮尔 她是你的历史老师 |
[35:41] | and he is 35 years old. | 而且他都35岁了 |
[35:43] | Robert says age is just a number. | 罗伯特说年龄只是数字而已 |
[35:45] | Don’t you dare leave. | 你敢离开试试 |
[35:46] | You can’t break us up. I love him and he loves me. | 你不能把我们分开 我们彼此相爱 |
[36:00] | Come on, Mom. | 算了吧 妈妈 |
[36:02] | I am so tired of feeling like | 我感觉我是世上最失败的母亲 |
[36:04] | the worst mother who ever lived. | 为此我已心力交瘁 |
[36:08] | You’re not. There’s Grandma. | 你不是 这不还有奶奶吗 |
[36:14] | I’ve tried so hard to set a good example. | 我努力想要树立一个好榜样 |
[36:17] | I’ve done the best I could to | 我使尽万般解数 |
[36:19] | teach you kids right from wrong. | 来教你们分辨是非黑白 |
[36:21] | Why isn’t it taking? | 为什么就没点用呢 |
[36:24] | It took. I mean, | 有用的 |
[36:25] | we know the difference between right from wrong. | 我们知道是非黑白的区别 |
[36:27] | We just chose wrong. | 但我们就是会走错路 |
[36:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:32] | Sometimes when you push a kid really hard to go one way, | 有时候 你使劲逼孩子往一条路走 |
[36:35] | the other way starts to look more entertaining. | 另一条路看起来就会更有意思 |
[36:39] | You’re awful. | 你太坏了 |
[36:41] | I know. I blame shoddy parenting. | 我知道 我认为是养育不当的责任 |
[36:49] | You know, we never discussed | 我们从未讨论过 |
[36:51] | what it was like for you while you were away. | 你不在的时候生活是怎样的 |
[36:55] | I just want you to know, if you ever wanna talk about it, | 我只是想你知道 什么时候你想谈谈了 |
[36:58] | there’s nothing you can’t tell me. | 你可以告诉我一切 |
[37:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:08] | Not right now, OK? | 但不是现在 好吗 |
[37:19] | I’ll pick up my bags later. | 我等下来拿我的包 |
[37:23] | – It’s not my fault you weren’t there. – What? | -你不在 不是我的错 -什么 |
[37:26] | It’s not. I know what you’re feeling, but… | 不是我的错 我知道你的感受 但是 |
[37:29] | How could you possibly know? | 你怎么可能知道 |
[37:31] | For six months | 6个月来 |
[37:31] | I have prayed every day for that man to wake up. | 我每天祈祷 祈祷他能醒过来 |
[37:34] | And you made me give up on him. | 是你让我放弃他的 |
[37:36] | I did not make you. | 我没让你放弃他 |
[37:37] | Not on purpose. But you did. | 虽说不是故意的 但还是你导致的 |
[37:38] | You were sweet, charming and English. | 你很温馨 迷人 还是英国人 |
[37:40] | And that why when my prayers were answered, | 这就是为什么当我的祈祷得到了回应时 |
[37:42] | I was naked in someone else’s arms. | 我却赤身裸体躺在别人的怀抱里 |
[37:44] | This should never have happened. | 这本应该永不发生的 |
[37:47] | You can say what you want. | 你想说什么都可以 |
[37:48] | Say that you feel guilty. Say that it was bad timing. | 说你有罪恶感 说时机不对 |
[37:51] | But don’t you say that this should never have happened. | 但是你不能说这本应该永不发生 |
[37:57] | Because you’re the best thing | 因为这么多年来 |
[37:59] | that’s happened to me in years. | 遇见你 是最美好的事 |
[38:04] | Ian, I’m sorry. | 伊恩 对不起 |
[38:08] | I know how you feel. | 我知道你的感受 |
[38:11] | It’s Mike. It’s my Mike. | 但那是麦克 我的麦克啊 |
[38:20] | Then… then you should go. | 你该去了 |
[38:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:47] | Oh, my God. You are awake. | 天啊 你醒了 |
[38:51] | – Hi, Susan. – Oh, God. | -好啊 苏珊 -天啊 |
[38:54] | It’s so wonderful to hear your voice again. | 能再次听到你声音真是太棒了 |
[38:58] | They say you’ve been here a lot. | 他们说你经常来这儿 |
[39:00] | Yes. Yes, I have. | 是的 是的 我经常来 |
[39:02] | Almost every day. | 几乎每天都来 |
[39:03] | I can’t tell you how much I’m kicking myself | 你不知道得知你醒来 我却不在你身边 |
[39:06] | for not being here when you woke up. | 我有多想踹自己 |
[39:08] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[39:12] | I was in the country. | 我在郊外 |
[39:16] | But I’m back now. | 但我回来了 |
[39:19] | OK. | 好的 |
[39:23] | Something wrong? You don’t seem happy to see me. | 有什么不对吗 见到我你似乎不太高兴 |
[39:30] | To be honest, I don’t remember you. | 说实话 我不记得你了 |
[39:35] | What? | 什么 |
[39:36] | I remember moving to Fairview and meeting people. | 我记得我搬到美景镇 遇见了很多人 |
[39:41] | After that, nothing. | 仅此而已 |
[39:43] | The doctors say it’s the head trauma. | 医生说是头部外伤引起的 |
[39:49] | But you’re gonna be all right. | 但是你会好起来的 |
[39:52] | I’m gonna help you remember. | 我会帮你恢复记忆的 |
[39:54] | If you don’t mind, I’m kind of tired now. | 如果你不介意的话 我有点累了 |
[39:59] | OK. | 好的 |
[40:04] | Right, you, um… You sleep. | 好的 你睡吧 |
[40:08] | I’ll come back tomorrow. | 我明天再过来 |
[40:11] | I’d rather you didn’t. | 我希望你不要来了 |
[40:16] | Well, I’ve got therapy. | 我还要做治疗 |
[40:20] | Maybe next week. | 下周再说吧 |
[40:28] | OK. | 好的 |
[41:09] | We all have our reasons for rewriting history. | 我们都有改写历史的缘由 |
[41:14] | Sometimes we need to provide ourselves alibis. | 有时候我们只需为自己找点借口 |
[41:18] | Drama camp was awesome. | 戏剧夏令营棒极了 |
[41:20] | We’re talking zero supervision. | 绝对自由 |
[41:23] | Sometimes we wanna hurt someone who has hurt us. | 有时候我们想伤害那些曾经伤害过我们的人 |
[41:27] | So you can tell Carlos that he can have the photo albums. | 你告诉卡洛斯相册是他的了 |
[41:30] | She says that they hold no sentimental value for her. | 她说那对她没有任何意义 |
[41:34] | And then there are times | 还有时候 |
[41:35] | we just wanna spare ourselves embarrassment. | 我们只想从窘境中脱困 |
[41:39] | I don’t know how these rumors start. | 我不知道这些谣言是怎么传开的 |
[41:41] | Parker only quit the team ’cause he hurt his ankle. | 帕克退出是因为他扭伤了脚踝 |
[41:47] | Of course, there are some who feel that | 当然 也有人认为重写历史 |
[41:51] | to rewrite history is just another way to lie. | 只是用另一种方式来撒谎 |
[41:53] | And poor Howard has to work late again tonight. | 可怜的霍华德 今晚又要忙到很晚 |
[41:57] | Of course, he does it all for the family. | 当然了 他是尽心为了这个家 |
[42:02] | But what is history anyway… | 但什么才是历史呢 |
[42:05] | You say I dated Susan for a long time. | 你说我跟苏珊约会了很久 |
[42:10] | Do you think I was in love with her? | 你觉得我爱上她了吗 |
[42:12] | … but a set of lies, agreed upon? | 那只不过是一堆谎言 你同意吗 |
[42:17] | I don’t. | 我不觉得 |
[42:19] | I really, really don’t. | 我真的 真的不觉得 |