Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Prior to implantation, your embryo 在胚胎植入前 你们的授精卵
[00:05] was accidentally switched with another client’s. 与另一对顾客的搞混了
[00:07] Carlos and Gaby didn’t get what they expected. 卡洛斯和加布未能得以偿愿
[00:11] I’m Austin, Edie Britt’s nephew. 我是奥斯丁 伊迪·布利特的外甥
[00:13] You’re not that hot. 你没那么火辣
[00:14] Julie met her new neighbor. 朱莉初见她的新邻居
[00:16] God, I love seeing you laugh. 天啊 我最爱看你笑了
[00:18] Oh, well, it’s been a long time since I’ve been in the mood too. Thank you. 最近心情一直不太好 谢谢你
[00:21] Persistence paid off for Susan’s new friend. 苏珊的新朋友的持久战术开始奏效
[00:24] You’re gonna leave me in the middle of nowhere? 你要把我扔在这荒郊野地吗
[00:26] And Bree began to regret what she had done. 布里开始后悔自己所做之事
[00:31] Orson Hodge dreamed of the perfect honeymoon. 奥森·霍吉对蜜月旅行充满期待
[00:35] Indeed, he’d begun planning it the moment 从布里·范德坎普应允嫁给他的那刻起
[00:38] Bree Van de Kamp agreed to marry him. 他就开始策划上了
[00:41] They’d start by flying first class 在头等舱开始梦幻之旅
[00:44] to an exclusive five-star hotel, 飞到奢华五星级酒店
[00:48] where they’d spend their days by the pool 在池畔消遣一日
[00:51] and their nights making love. 在爱意中缠绵一夜
[00:54] And when they returned home, 当他们回到家
[00:56] their perfect honeymoon would continue forever. 完美的蜜月之旅将延续至永远
[01:02] Mrs. Hodge. 霍吉夫人
[01:05] Yes, Mr. Hodge? 什么事 霍吉先生
[01:08] Do you have any idea how happy we’re going to be? 你知道我们会有多幸福吗
[01:12] I don’t need to be any happier than I am already 此时此刻 我幸福至极
[01:15] at this very second. 已无所求
[01:21] Oh, my goodness, there’s only 15 minutes before our plane. 我的天啊 离登机只有15分钟了
[01:23] If you want that latte, you should go now. 想喝杯拿铁的话 你现在就该去了
[01:25] Yeah, that’s a good idea. 说的对
[01:27] The population of homeless teenagers continues to climb. 流浪少年的数量正逐步攀升
[01:31] This is Andrew. 这位是安德鲁
[01:32] Andrew, what is it like to live on the streets? 安德鲁 露宿街头是什么感觉
[01:35] It’s not so bad. I mean, you know, 还不错 我是说
[01:37] sometimes people give you food. 有时人们会给你吃的
[01:38] You can find a lot in dumpsters. 垃圾筒里也能觅食
[01:41] Uh, I mean, just last night, 光昨晚
[01:43] I found almost a whole bucket of chicken that had hardly been touched. 我就找到一整桶几乎没怎么碰过的鸡肉
[01:46] Andrew told me his heart-wrenching story. 安德鲁诉说了他令人心碎的故事
[01:49] An alcoholic mother, 母亲酗酒
[01:51] a father murdered by the woman’s boyfriend, 而父亲被母亲的男友谋杀了
[01:53] and a childhood shattered the day his mother 从他母亲在路边抛弃他的那天起
[01:57] abandoned him on the side of the road. 他的童年就破碎了
[02:00] I’ll tell you one thing. 告诉你一件事
[02:02] Some people just should never be allowed to have children. 某些人永远也不配有小孩
[02:10] Darling, I got an extra one just in case… 亲爱的 我买了两杯 以防…
[02:11] Bree, what’s the matter? 布里 怎么了
[02:13] A reporter just did a story on homeless teens. 刚刚报导了一则流浪少年的新闻
[02:15] My son was one of them. 我儿子就在其中
[02:16] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[02:18] Well, we’ll call Child Welfare the minute we get to the resort. 我们一到度假村就立马打给儿童福利社
[02:21] Orson, you can’t imagine that we’re still going? 奥森 都这样了你还想去度假
[02:24] Darling, the tickets are non-refundable. 机票可退不了哦
[02:26] My son is eating out of dumpsters. 我儿子在捡垃圾吃
[02:28] Yes, but think how much better you’ll be able to 没错 但如果在曼妙的蜜月之后
[02:30] deal with this crisis after a nice, relaxing… 来处理此事 你会更…
[02:32] Orson! My child is in trouble. 奥森 我的孩子正在水深火热中
[02:35] Don’t make me choose between the two of you, 别逼我在你俩中间抉择
[02:37] because believe me, you will lose. 相信我 你不会赢的
[02:39] Now please, get your ass in gear. 现在 请你拿行李走人
[02:46] It was at this moment that Orson realized 此时此刻 奥森意识到
[02:49] the honeymoon was over, 蜜月完蛋了
[02:52] in more ways than one. 不光是这趟旅行
[03:38] It was a holiday weekend on Wisteria Lane, 紫藤巷的一个周末假日
[03:42] and everyone was packing their bags, 每个人都在收拾行李
[03:45] hoping to get away from it all. 希望能逃离烦扰的现实
[03:48] – No, no. All right, bye. – This is so unfair. -别别 好了 拜 -太不公平了
[03:51] No, no! What’s unfair is that we’re slowly running out of money, 不不 不公平的是钱快要花光了
[03:54] and you’ve barely even looked for a job. 你却连工作都还没找
[03:56] You’re gonna have a good time, all right? I love you. Bye! 你将会度过愉快的一天 我爱你 拜
[03:58] Lynette was getting away from growing tension in her marriage. 勒奈特在逃离她婚姻中的紧张氛围
[04:03] You can call it blackmail, Carlos, 你可以管这叫敲诈 卡洛斯
[04:05] but the court calls it “spousal support”. 但法院可管这叫”离婚赡养费”
[04:07] So unless I get a check by Monday, 所以除非我星期一拿到支票
[04:10] your shower buddies from jail will be throwing you a welcome-back party. 否则你的狱友们就要给你开欢迎会了
[04:13] Gabrielle was getting away from an increasingly bitter divorce. 加布丽尔在逃离她越发苦涩的离婚官司
[04:17] Hi. I’m ready. 我准备好了
[04:20] So that’s my number, 那就是我的号码
[04:21] and in case there’s any change in Mike’s condition. 以防麦克的病情有任何变化
[04:23] I’m going to the mountains with a friend. 我要和一位朋友去山里
[04:25] And uh, just in case you were wondering, 为免你好奇 实话告诉你
[04:28] it’s strictly platonic. 这只是柏拉图式的约会
[04:30] He wasn’t wondering. 他才没好奇呢
[04:32] Susan was getting away from mounting guilt. 苏珊在逃避深山约会的愧疚
[04:36] So you can’t tell me anything about my son’s whereabouts? 这么说你是不知道我儿子的下落了
[04:39] And then there was Bree, 然而布里却发现
[04:41] who had just learned there are some problems… 有些烦恼…
[04:43] Fine. 好吧
[04:44] you can’t run away from. 是无法逃避的
[04:46] Some reporter. All she could tell me was 某个记者 她能告诉我的
[04:48] what neighborhood they found him in. 只有他所在的街区
[04:49] They don’t have any contact information, 他们没有任何联系信息
[04:51] no phone number, no address. 也没有电话号码 家庭住址
[04:53] Oh, dear, if he had an address, 亲爱的 如果他有住址
[04:55] he wouldn’t be homeless. 就不会沦为流浪儿了
[04:56] This really blows. 这太扯了
[04:57] I am this close to becoming homecoming queen. 我差一点就能成为返校节皇后了
[05:00] Now I’m gonna be that creepy girl 但现在我只是一个变态女
[05:02] whose brother’s a pathetic street junkie. 老哥还是个悲催的睡街男
[05:04] You know, you could show a little compassion. 你就不能表现出一点同情吗
[05:07] Your brother is out there on the streets, 你哥正在街头游荡
[05:09] struggling to survive. 挣扎求生
[05:10] And whose fault is that? 这都怪谁呢
[05:20] She’s right. This is all my fault. 她说的对 这都是我的错
[05:23] You can’t blame yourself. 你不能责怪自己
[05:24] No parent can stop a child who’s determined to run away. 没有哪个家长能阻止决意离家出走的孩子
[05:29] He didn’t run away. 不是他离家出走
[05:32] I kicked him out. 是我把他踢出去的
[05:35] You what? 什么
[05:35] I left him on the roadside with some money and his clothes. 我把他扔在路边 留了一些钱和衣服
[05:42] I didn’t tell you because 我没告诉你是因为
[05:43] I was afraid of what you’d think of me. 我怕你会对我产生想法
[05:48] You did what you had to do. 你一定是别无选择
[05:52] I just wish you’d said something sooner. 我只是希望你能早些讲出来
[05:56] There’s nothing you can’t tell me. 没有不可与我倾诉的事
[06:00] I don’t want there to be any secrets between us. 我不想我们俩人之间有秘密
[06:03] There won’t be. Not anymore. 不会有了 不会再有了
[06:08] You know, Andrew is not the only one having a rough year. 安德鲁并不是唯一一个遭了一年罪的人
[06:11] I’m the one whose boyfriend got shot right in front of her. 我男朋友就在我面前被枪杀了
[06:17] We’ll talk in the car. 我们上车说吧
[06:27] Don’t you love this? 你不喜欢这样吗
[06:28] God bless Tom for taking the kids camping this weekend. 上帝保佑汤姆 这礼拜带孩子去野营
[06:33] It’s exactly what we needed, 这就是我们所需要的
[06:35] especially after everything I’ve been through lately. 尤其在我最近经受了一切之后
[06:38] I am all about relaxing and rejuvenating… 我满脑子都是放松 回春
[06:41] – Gaby? – Yeah? -加布 -干嘛
[06:42] – Could you be all about shutting up? – I’m sorry. -能静一会儿吗 -对不起
[06:45] Thanks. 谢谢
[06:46] Don’t tell me you brought your cell phone. 别告诉我你带手机了
[06:49] I’m sorry. It’s just… 很抱歉 我只是
[06:51] I’m waiting for Carlos’s lawyer to call. 在等卡洛斯的律师打来电话
[06:53] This whole spousal support thing’s gotten ugly. 赡养费什么的最讨厌了
[06:56] Hello? 喂
[06:58] – Oh, hi, Tom. – No. No, no, no. -你好 汤姆 -别别别别
[07:00] Yeah. Yeah, she’s right here. Hang on. 对对 她就在这儿 等一下
[07:03] Did you say something? 你刚才说什么
[07:09] Honey, I know it is your weekend away, 宝贝 我知道这星期该你休息
[07:11] but it’s my damn back. 不过我该死的背
[07:14] – I threw it out again. – So? -又伤着了 -所以呢
[07:16] So I can barely sit up. The kids are running wild. 所以我坐都坐不起来了 孩子们在疯跑
[07:21] I need you to come up here. 我看你得来一趟了
[07:22] Well, why don’t you take a muscle relaxant? 那赶紧吃一片肌弛缓药啊
[07:24] Honey, I’ve already taken two. 宝贝 我吃了两片了
[07:26] They’re not making a dent. 一点用都没有
[07:27] – Why don’t you give ’em to the kids? – Lynette. -为什么不让孩子们来帮你 -勒奈特
[07:30] Please, Tom, please don’t do this to me. 求你了 汤姆 别这样对我
[07:33] Parker, for the last time, 帕克 警告你最后一次
[07:36] put down the damn axe! 放下那把该死的斧头
[07:39] Oh, all right. Yeah, yeah. I will be there as soon as I can. 好吧好吧 我尽快过来
[07:46] – God, I hate my life. – I know. -神啊 我憎恶我的人生 -我知道
[07:48] I wouldn’t trade with you for anything. 给我啥我也不跟你换
[07:54] Oh, wow. Look at the view. 哇 快看这景色
[08:00] I love when the leaves change color. 我喜欢叶子变色的时节
[08:02] That’s why I suggested this. 所以我建议来这里啊
[08:04] So we could hang out for the weekend and enjoy the, uh… 我们可以在这里消遣周末 欣赏…
[08:10] scenery. 风景
[08:12] Yeah, scenery’s great. 是啊 风景不错
[08:15] So, um… maybe I should unpack. 我也许应该去整理下行李
[08:21] Where should I do that? 在哪比较合适呢
[08:23] Well, there are… there are two bedrooms. 卧室有两间
[08:26] One-one is mine. 一间是我的
[08:30] And there’s a guest room. 还有一间是客房
[08:34] A guest room. Well, that’s handy. 客房 很实用
[08:39] Unless, of course, you’d like to sleep in my room. 除非 你愿意睡我的房间
[08:44] In which case, I would take the guest room. 我去睡客房
[08:49] No, no. I should take the guest room because I am the guest. 不 我应该睡客房 因为我是客人啊
[08:53] Yeah, well, it’s, uh, it’s up the stairs at the end of the hall. 好 客房在楼上走廊尽头
[08:57] OK. 好
[09:19] Susan, I, um… I think I have your suitcase. 苏珊 我想我拿的是你的行李
[09:24] Yeah, and I think I have yours. 没错 我也拿了你的
[09:29] – So, did you, um, did you happen to see the, um… – Yeah. -你有没有无意间看到… -看到了
[09:33] – And did you notice…? – Hard to miss. -你有没有注意到… -怎会错过
[09:40] – Well, I’m just gonna… – Hide pathetically in your room? -我要… -悲催地躲在你屋里吗
[09:43] – Uh-huh. – Me, too. -是啊 -我也要
[09:53] Hey, Lynette. 勒奈特
[09:56] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[09:57] Kayla called, and she told me about Tom’s back. 凯拉打电话告诉我汤姆的背又不好使了
[09:59] My car got impounded again, . 我的车又被扣押了
[10:00] so I thought that I’d hitch a ride with you. 所以我想搭个便车
[10:03] Hitch? 搭便车
[10:04] You mean, like, we’re gonna be driving in the car together? 你是说 我们俩要坐在一辆车里
[10:08] Well, you could strap me to the front bumper, 你可以把我绑在前保险杠上
[10:11] but, uh, yeah, I’d be more comfortable inside. 但是呢 坐在里面当然更舒服些
[10:13] It’s like an eight-hour drive. 开车要8个小时
[10:16] So? 那又怎样..
[10:18] How far is the impound lot? 扣押处在哪
[10:20] I could just drive you over there and… 我可以稍你过去 然后…
[10:24] – What’s your problem, Lynette? – I don’t have a problem. -你有什么意见 勒奈特 -我没意见
[10:28] I just don’t think we both need to go up there. 我觉得没必要都去
[10:30] I can grab Kayla and bring her back. 我可以把凯拉带回来
[10:32] I see your plan. 我知道你的如意算盘
[10:33] You wanna go charging up on your white horse 你不就是想像个大英雄似的
[10:35] and save everyone, and then I ge to be 拯救所有人 而我就变成
[10:39] the rotten mother who didn’t give a rat’s ass 那个懒得动窝 待在家里吃爆米花的
[10:40] and stayed home eating bonbons. 糟糕妈妈
[10:44] No. 没门儿
[10:52] Due to Lynette’s sudden departure… 鉴于勒奈特突然离去
[10:55] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:56] … Gabrielle was forced to spend the last night of her spa vacation alone. 加布丽尔只能独自享受最后一晚悠然假期了
[11:01] But she didn’t mind. 她本来并不介意
[11:05] In fact, she looked forward to a quiet dinner alone with her thoughts. 其实她正想静静地独自享用晚餐
[11:10] Unfortunately for Gabrielle, 不幸的是
[11:13] her thoughts quickly turned to her impending divorce 她的思绪却很快转到离婚这件事上
[11:16] and the empty house she’d soon return to. 以及那空空如也的家
[11:21] And she began to resent the happy couples 她甚至开始讨厌眼前这些
[11:23] she was seeing… 鸳鸯眷侣
[11:25] … everywhere. 他们无处不在
[11:28] What is this? Freakin’ Noah’s Ark? 这是怎么了 我难道在诺亚方舟上吗
[11:31] Guess it really is a small world. 世界真小啊
[11:36] Who’s there? I can’t see you. 谁在那 我看不见你
[11:39] Can you see me now? 现在看见了吧
[11:55] Excuse me, ma’am. 打扰一下 女士
[11:58] I mean… Miss. I’m looking for someone. His name is Andrew. 我是说…小姐 我找一个叫安德鲁的人
[12:03] – Have you seen him? – Hard to say, boo. -您见过他吗 -不好说
[12:05] I see a lot of lost boys his age. 这个年纪的男孩子我见多了
[12:07] Good-Iooking one, though. Someone special? 长得不错 对你很重要的人吗
[12:09] Yes, very. And I’m worried sick about him. 是的 非常重要 我很担心他
[12:13] You might try the soup kitchen at St. Malachi’s on Third. 去圣玛拉基街的汤店看看 在第三个路口
[12:15] Thank you, Miss… 谢谢 您怎么称呼
[12:16] Gates. Pearly Gates. 我叫盖茨 帕里·盖茨 [意为天国之门]
[12:19] ‘Cause you can’t get to heaven without going through me. 你到天国的路上一定会遇见我的
[12:22] How very saucy. 您真会说笑
[12:32] – Great piano. Do you play? – Ooh, no, I’m a bit rusty. -这钢琴不错 你常弹吗 -好久不弹了
[12:35] Jane loved to sing, so I’d play for her. 简喜欢唱歌 我就给她伴奏
[12:38] But since the accident… 不过自从那次意外…
[12:39] Right. 明白了
[12:47] So… 那么…
[12:50] Brandy, roaring fire. What could be more romantic? 白兰地 温暖的壁炉 还有更浪漫的吗
[12:55] Well, I can think of something. 我想是有的
[13:00] – Wow, my heart is pounding. – Is that a bad thing? -我开始心跳加速了 -这不好吗
[13:03] Consider the alternative. 总比不跳好吧
[13:05] Your heart is beating even faster than mine. 你心跳得比我的还快
[13:08] I guess I’m excited. It has been a while. 我已经兴奋很久了
[13:12] Me, too. 我也一样
[13:23] So was that OK? 什么感觉
[13:25] It was bloody fantastic. 美妙极了
[13:28] Course, it’s a bit different than what I’m used to. 当然和过去不同
[13:31] Different? 怎么不同
[13:32] Well, I was with the same woman for a long time. 我一直以来只有一个女人
[13:35] But, I mean, you kissed other girls before that, right? 但之前你也和其他女孩接吻过吧
[13:40] Sure, but most of them were 12. 当然 不过大多是12岁的女孩子
[13:42] As was I. I met Jane at a school dance, 当时我也12岁 我在学校舞会上遇到简
[13:46] and after we started dating, 我们开始交往后
[13:47] I never looked at anyone else. 就再也没跟其他人约会过
[13:51] Are you saying Jane is the only woman you ever… 你是说简是你唯一的…
[13:53] Oh, God. I so didn’t want to tell you that. 上帝 我跟你说这些干什么
[13:56] Why not? I think that’s adorable. 怎么了 我觉得你很可爱
[13:58] I don’t want to be adorable. I want to be dashing and worldly. 我不喜欢可爱 我应该是个狂野的硬汉
[14:03] Ian. It’s OK. 伊恩 这样挺好的
[14:07] Some people have a lot of lovers and some just a few. 有些人有过很多情人 而有些人却很少
[14:10] It doesn’t matter. 这都很正常
[14:13] Well, seeing as it doesn’t matter, 既然很正常
[14:15] where do you fall on that spectrum? 那么你属于哪一种
[14:19] You know, how many men have you been with? 你曾经有几个男朋友
[14:22] – Ian. – Oh, I’m sorry. -伊恩 -抱歉
[14:23] That was rude. I withdraw the question. 这样很不礼貌 我收回我的问题
[14:26] It’s not that it’s rude. It’s just immaterial. 并不是礼貌问题 而是没有意义
[14:28] It’s just a number. It doesn’t mean anything. 那只是个数字 不能说明任何问题
[14:31] Seeing as it doesn’t mean anything… 既然不能说明任何问题…
[14:33] You know my number. It’s only fair. 你知道我的数字了 这不公平
[14:36] Is it more than three? 多于3个吗
[14:38] – Nine. – Please tell me you were answering in German. -9个 -如果你说的是德语该多好
[14:42] Nine lovers is not a lot. 9个男朋友是正常的
[14:44] Nine lovers does not make me a slut. 这不能说明我是个随便的人
[14:47] Why are you getting upset? 那你急什么呀
[14:48] Because it was really 11, 因为其实是11个
[14:49] I knocked off two and you’re still judging me. 减了2个 你还这么介意
[14:51] I’m not. It’s just…Did you work in the recording industry? 我没这么说 你以前是娱乐圈的吗
[14:54] OK, you know, eleven is not a lot for a woman my age. 11个对于我这种年龄来说一点都不多
[14:58] – How old are you? – What is this, the Gallup poll? -你多大了 -干什么 查户口呐
[15:02] – Where are you going? – To bed. Alone. -你要去哪 -去睡觉 一个人
[15:05] It’s something I’ve always wanted to try 我早就想一个人睡了
[15:07] but I’ve just never gotten around to. 就是一直没机会
[15:11] They liked the landscaping I did so much 他们很喜欢我设计的园景
[15:14] that they hired my company 所以雇我的公司
[15:16] to do the whole Sinclair Hotel chain. 负责所有辛克莱酒店的园艺
[15:19] Your company? You have a company now? 你的公司 你都有自己的公司了
[15:22] Oh, my gosh. When I met you, all you had was a bike. 天呐 当初认识你时 你只有一辆自行车
[15:25] Well, not only that, the gardening channel’s 还不止 园艺频道正和我接洽
[15:27] approached me about hosting my own show. 让我搞一个自己的园艺秀
[15:29] I mean, we’re still in the talking stages, but… 当然我们还在洽谈中
[15:33] – What? – Nothing. I just… -怎么了 -没什么 我只是
[15:36] I can’t get over how mature and confident you are. 不敢相信你变得这么成熟自信
[15:40] You have really changed. 你真的变化很大
[15:41] Thanks. I was hoping you’d notice. 谢谢 一直希望你知道我的变化
[15:45] So I guess there’s no chance of getting you over 我猜现在不能让你再去帮我
[15:48] to pick the dead leaves off my ficus. 给我捡落叶了
[15:52] Yeah, you know, I’m kinda past that. 是啊 我已经过了那个阶段了
[15:55] Besides, I don’t think Mr. Solis would approve. 再说 我想索利斯先生也不会同意的
[16:00] Actually, we’re getting a divorce. 其实 我们正打算离婚
[16:05] I’m really sorry to hear that. 很遗憾
[16:08] Really? Then why are you smiling? 真的吗 那你笑什么
[16:10] I don’t know. Why are you? 我不知道 你笑什么
[16:14] Gabrielle. 加布丽尔
[16:17] It’s really great to see you. 见到你真的非常高兴
[16:19] Gabrielle. 加布丽尔
[16:22] I think that’s the first time you’ve ever called me that. 你这是第一次这么叫我
[16:27] Well, um, I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay. 希望你在这玩得愉快
[16:33] I intend to. 我会的
[16:53] Your cuppy thing is full. 你的垃圾盒满了
[16:55] Do you mind if I put this in your glove compartment? 你介意我扔在你的手套盒里吗
[16:58] Yeah, I do mind. I mind deeply. 我介意 非常介意
[17:00] Jeez-a-marooni. I’ll just get rid of ’em. 吝啬鬼 那我就直接扔了
[17:07] Delightful. That’s delightful. 这下可好了
[17:10] Maybe it’ll just soak up the cream soda you spilled. 正好吸干你洒的苏打水
[17:13] Why do you always pick on me? 你怎么总是挑我的毛病
[17:16] It’s like your new favorite game is finding fault with Nora. 是不是找我的茬特别有趣啊
[17:19] No. My favorite game is counting 不是 我最喜欢的是默数
[17:22] all the things I’m dying to say to you but I don’t. 那些我非常想对你说 而又没说出口的话
[17:26] Like, “Pipe down, you annoying nut job.” 比如”闭嘴 你这个烦人的疯子”
[17:30] I’d never say that. 我从来都不会这么说
[17:33] – You think I’m crazy. – No. -你觉得我是个疯子 -没有
[17:36] You’re colorful. 你多有性格呀
[17:38] Colorful in a way that might respond to medication. 有性格到需要吃药的地步
[17:42] Well, you know, there’s levels of crazy, Lynette. 你要知道疯狂也分很多级别
[17:47] I mean, ther’re people like me who just have a big personality. 比如像我这样个性很强的人
[17:51] And then there are the kind of people who do things like this. 还有些人会做出这样的事
[17:55] Oh, my God! Knock it off! What’s the matter with you? 我的天呐 放手 你有毛病吧
[17:58] What the hell do you think you’re doing? 你到底想干什么
[18:01] Lighten up. Come on, it was a joke. 别紧张 开个玩笑而已
[18:03] No, well, it wasn’t funny. 行了 这一点都不好笑
[18:05] If you wanna kill yourself, fine! Don’t take me with you. 你活腻了 但别拉上我
[18:08] You’d like that, wouldn’t you? 你特希望我那样吧
[18:10] You’d really like that, if I killed myself. 你是不是特希望我自杀
[18:13] That is not what I’m saying. 我可没这么说
[18:17] But if you did, I’d find a way to carry on. 不过你要真自杀了 我一定会坚强地活下去
[18:27] – Pull over. – Oh, lighten up, it’s a joke. -停车 -别紧张 开玩笑
[18:29] – Pull the car over. – Nora… -给我停车 -诺拉
[18:32] Pull it over! Pull over or I will jump out of this car. 我说停车 再不停车我就跳下去
[18:35] All right, all right. I’m pulling over. 好吧 好吧 我停车
[18:38] Jeez! What the hell are you doing? 上帝 你在干什么
[18:40] Hitching my way… to the campsite! 我自己搭车 去露营地
[18:45] – Nora, you can’t be serious. – Shut up! -你别开玩笑了 -你闭嘴
[18:49] Just get outta my face. I’m not talking to you. 你给我滚开 不想跟你说话了
[18:55] All right, look, you’ve gone from crazy to stupid. 行了 你别犯傻了
[18:58] This guy could be dangerous. 那个家伙可能是坏人
[18:59] Well, then, it’s your lucky day, huh, Lynette? 那不是正合你意吗 勒奈特
[19:01] Shut up! 闭嘴
[19:04] See? This is what you do. You just manipulate. 看到了吧 你就是在控制我们
[19:08] You wormed your way into my family. 你千方百计地插足我的家庭
[19:11] You conned your way into coming on this trip with me. 绞尽脑汁让我带你来
[19:15] And now you wanna force me into saving you. 然后你又强迫我来救你
[19:18] Well, forget it. You wanna go, go. 不可能 你想走 就请便
[19:43] No, I’ve tried that. It wasn’t enough power. 不行 我已经试过了 不是电力问题
[19:48] Yeah, I’m way ahead of you. All right. Here it goes. 我领先你一步 好极了 来吧
[19:53] Ah! It worked. I’m a genius. 成功了 我真是天才
[20:03] Oh. Hi. Um, I’m looking for Edie. 你好 我找伊迪
[20:06] She’s out. 她出门了
[20:08] God, where is everyone tonight? 上帝 今晚人们都上哪去了
[20:10] Anything I can do? 有什么能为你效劳吗
[20:11] No. Not unless you can fix a fuse box. 不 除非你会修保险盒
[20:14] My science fair project blew the power out. 我的科学项目作品把保险丝烧断了
[20:16] – What’s your project? – Oh, uh, it’s complicated. -什么作品 -它很复杂的
[20:20] You think I’m too dumb to understand your little project? 你觉得我很笨 不懂你的小制作是吗
[20:23] It’s not little. 才不是小制作
[20:25] I’ve finished third in the state twice. 我已经连续两次拿了州赛第三名
[20:26] Now, can you fix the fuse box or not? 你到底会不会修保险盒
[20:28] Most houses built after 1990 多数1990年后建成的房子的电路
[20:31] are wired through a circuit breaker. 是由断路器控制的
[20:32] You didn’t blow a fuse. You tripped a breaker. 你没有烧断保险丝 而是切断了断路器
[20:35] Not to challenge 站你面前的是
[20:36] a two-time state science fair almost-champion. 差点拿两届州赛冠军的选手哦
[20:41] Let me grab a flashlight. 我去拿手电
[20:42] Maybe you could also grab a shirt. 你最好再穿件衬衫
[20:44] And some pants. Pants would be nice. 还有长裤 那就更好了
[20:50] Susan, can I come in? 苏珊 我能进来吗
[20:52] I’m with a client. Take a number. 我在接客 请排队等候
[20:56] Susan, please. 苏珊 求你了
[21:01] Everything I said 我所说过的每一句话
[21:02] came out of my own insecurity and fear 都源于内心的恐惧和不安全感
[21:05] that I might, well, I might disappoint you. 因为我害怕让你失望
[21:09] I was gonna stay mad at you another hour, 我本打算再生一小时气
[21:11] but your damn accent gets me every time. 但你可恶的口音总让我无法抗拒
[21:14] – Blimey, you don’t say? – Don’t push it. -真的吗 -别逼我
[21:42] I don’t mean to break the flow, but I just… 我不是有意要打断的 只是…
[21:45] Look, I know that I’m only your second lover ever, 我知道我是你这么多年来的第二个情人
[21:48] and I know that means a lot. 我也了解这意义重大
[21:51] I just don’t want it to mean too much. 我只是不想陷得太深
[21:54] I’m not following you. 我不懂你的意思
[21:55] What do you want it to mean? 你觉得这意味着什么
[21:56] The last time you did this, 你上一次爱上一个人时
[21:58] it turned into a lifetime commitment. 把这种爱变成了一生的承诺
[22:00] – I just… I’m not ready for that. – You think I am? -我还没准备好 -你以为我准备好了吗
[22:03] Well, I assure you, I’m as capable of 我保证 我也能像你一样
[22:05] having meaningless sex as you are. 只为了做爱而做爱
[22:09] I have never had meaningless sex. 我从来不会这样
[22:12] So you were passionately in love and deeply committed 那么 你对你的11位追求者
[22:14] to all eleven conquests? 都是激情澎湃 不能自拔吗
[22:17] Don’t judge me, Mr. Virgin Plus One. 不许这么说我 只做过一次的处男先生
[22:20] OK, OK, we seem to have gotten off 好吧 看来我俩的
[22:22] on the wrong foot again. Susan… 开局真不顺利 苏珊…
[22:26] Cheerio? Bob’s your uncle? 那么再会咯 祝一切顺利
[22:29] Get out. 滚
[22:33] Can’t we at least talk? 我们就不能谈谈吗
[22:34] Why? You know every time we do we just get angry. 何必 我们每次谈话都不欢而散
[22:36] We’re still getting to know each other. 我们还处在相互了解的阶段
[22:38] That’s good. 这没什么不好呀
[22:39] You’ve learned I’m a tad insecure. 你知道了我有点不安全感
[22:42] I’ve learned you’re a wee bit touchy. 我知道了你比较易怒
[22:44] Ian, you know what? This is not happening. 伊恩 今晚我们不可能了
[22:46] I am just going to sleep 我要睡了
[22:47] and you can just drive me home in the morning. 明天上午你开车送我回去吧
[22:59] Excuse me. I’m looking for my son. Have you seen him? 劳驾 我在找我的儿子 您见过他吗
[23:04] Have you seen him? 您见过吗
[23:06] Excuse me, young man. Have you seen this boy? 打扰了 年轻人 你见过这个男孩吗
[23:12] Andrew. Oh, my God. Thank God. 安德鲁 上帝啊 谢天谢地
[23:15] – What are you doing here? – Looking for you. -你在这干嘛 -找你啊
[23:17] How did you get that bruise? 你脸上的淤青是怎么回事
[23:18] – It’s none of your business. – Andrew, please. -不关你的事 -安德鲁 求你了
[23:21] Shouldn’t you be taking care of your new husband? 你不是应该在家照顾新老公吗
[23:24] – How did you find out…? – I read it in the paper. -你怎么知道… -报纸上都写着
[23:27] You know. The one I sleep under. 你知道 我睡在报纸上
[23:29] You have every right to be angry. 你完全有理由生我的气
[23:30] But if you knew how sorry I am… 可你知道我内心有多么难过…
[23:32] If you came sucking after forgiveness, 如果你来这是为了求我原谅
[23:35] you came to the wrong place. 那你找错地方了
[23:36] Can’t we just talk about this? 我们就不能谈谈吗
[23:37] I’m your mother, for God’s sakes. 看在上帝的份儿上 我是你母亲
[23:40] You’re my son. 你是我儿子
[23:40] No, you dumped your son 不 7个月前
[23:42] at a gas station seven months ago. 你把你儿子抛弃在加油站
[23:44] I’m somebody else now. 我已经不是你的儿子了
[23:46] Andrew. 安德鲁
[23:49] Andrew! 安德鲁
[23:52] Andrew, please! 安德鲁 求你了
[23:56] Andrew! 安德鲁
[24:15] What happened to your ride? 你的坐骑怎么啦
[24:18] The guy grabbed my boob, 那家伙袭我的胸
[24:20] so I hit him with his bong and I got out. 我拿他的烟筒揍了他一顿 逃出来了
[24:27] Look, I’m sorry I freaked out there before. 我为刚才的失态感到后悔
[24:29] It’s just when you made that crack about suicide, 只是你扯的那堆关于自杀的废话
[24:33] it just kinda hit home. 戳到了我的软肋
[24:34] Oh, my God, Nora. Did you actually…? 天哪 诺拉 你真想过要自杀…
[24:41] Well, I’m very sorry. I had no idea. 抱歉 我不知道
[24:49] But your life is better now, right? 可你的生活已经变好了 对吧
[24:52] You have a beautiful daughter. 你有个漂亮的女儿
[24:54] And you have that fun job at the Pancake House. 你在煎饼店的工作也很有意思
[24:58] Oh, yeah, my life’s better. 是啊 我的生活是变好了
[25:02] But it’s not your life. 但和你的不一样
[25:04] Your life’s perfect. 你的生活完美无缺
[25:06] Excuse me? 你说什么
[25:07] Did you smoke that bong before you beat the guy with it? 你用烟筒打人之前是不是先吸了一口
[25:11] It’s just, you have it all. 你什么都有了
[25:12] You have the kids. You have the career. 孩子可人 事业美满
[25:15] You have the husband. You’re Supermom. 还有个好丈夫 你是个超级妈眯
[25:18] And you think that’s easy? 你以为这样的生活很容易吗
[25:20] OK, I have a good life. Yes. Yes, I am very lucky. 是啊 我生活美满 我的确很幸运
[25:23] But I work 12 hours a day, and then I come home 可是我一天工作12小时 等我回家的时
[25:26] to what seems like 33 children 迎接我的是一大群孩子
[25:28] and a husband who refuses to get a job. 和他们无所事事的父亲
[25:30] Believe me, there is not a supermom out there 相信我 每个超级妈眯都愿意
[25:32] who wouldn’t trade in her cape for a chance to read a book 倾尽所有去换取一点读书时间
[25:36] and get a massage by a man 享受文质彬彬的性感绅士
[25:37] who has the decency to leave when it’s over. 所提供的美妙按摩
[25:39] OK. Sorry I brought it up. 抱歉 我提起了你的伤心事
[25:46] I’m sorry I said that about Tom. 我不该那么说汤姆
[25:47] He’s doing his best to find a job. 他已经尽全力找工作了
[25:49] Maybe he’d try a little harder 要是他不那么讨厌广告业
[25:51] if he didn’t hate advertising so much. 他或许会更努力一点
[25:53] He doesn’t hate advertising. 他才不讨厌广告
[25:55] Last week, when he came to pick up Kayla 上周他去接凯拉之前
[25:58] and he’d just come from some crappy interview, 刚刚参加完一场糟糕的面试
[26:01] he said that he’d hated the ad game for, like, freakin’ ever, 他说他恨广告 恨到了骨子里
[26:06] and would like to bag the whole thing. 巴不得搞砸全部面试
[26:08] He said that to you? 他这么跟你说的
[26:12] – He’s never told me that. – He’s probably afraid to. -他从没告诉过我 -估计是因为害怕你
[26:17] Why would he be afraid? 他为什么害怕我
[26:19] Because you’re the kind of woman who, 因为你是那种
[26:21] when someone says they wanna kill themselves, 当别人想自杀时
[26:23] you say, “Go ahead.” 在边上说 “去死吧”的女人
[26:32] – Sure you don’t wanna come in? – No, I’m good. -你真的不想进来吗 -不想
[26:38] You really should see what I’m doing. 你真该进来看看
[26:40] You know, for next time. 下次你就能自己修了
[26:47] OK, here’s the tripped switch. 这里是止动闸的开关
[26:50] So, first you move it to “off’ to reset, 首先将它移到”关” 让它复位
[26:53] then you press it to “on.” 然后按一下”开”就好了
[26:57] – That’s it? – Yeah. -就这样 -是啊
[26:59] You didn’t have to come all the way over here. 你没必要大老远跑过来
[27:02] You could’ve just explained it to me. 直接告诉我就好了
[27:04] Yeah, I guess I could have. 是啊 我也觉得
[27:06] Well, hello there. 你们好
[27:09] Edie, hi. 你好 伊迪
[27:11] Oh, sorry. Uh, he was helping me get the lights back on. 抱歉 他刚才在帮我修理电路
[27:14] I… I overloaded my circuits. 我的电路超载了
[27:16] I can see that. 看出来了
[27:19] So she’s doing some big science project 她在做一些大型科学项目
[27:21] and she needed me to explain how electricity works. 居然还要我来解释电路工作原理
[27:24] I think that’s called irony. 这就叫讽刺
[27:26] Julie, where’s your mom? 朱莉 你妈妈去哪了
[27:28] She’s on a trip. Do you need something? 她在旅游 有什么事吗
[27:30] Yeah. Back when I could stand her 在那个我还能忍受她的年代
[27:32] I loaned her my CD player. 我借了她一个Cd机
[27:33] I need it. 现在我想要回来
[27:35] – She took it to the hospital. For Mike. – Oh, God. -她拿去医院给麦克听了 -上帝啊
[27:39] This Florence Nightingale act is really chapping my ass. 如此体贴病人的做法真让人感动
[27:43] Hey, science guy, I have an experiment for you. 科学家 帮我做个实验
[27:46] Go home, mix two ounces of gin, a splash of vermouth 回家去 往两盎司杜松子酒里兑些苦艾酒
[27:51] and see if it improves my mood when I drink it. 看看是否能帮我缓解心中的怒火
[27:57] Julie, sweetie, you’re a good girl. 朱莉 亲爱的 你真是个好姑娘
[28:01] Do yourself a favor. Stay away from my nephew. 帮我个忙吧 离我外甥远点
[28:04] Oh, oh! Trust me, I have no interest 相信我 我对夸夸奇谈
[28:06] in swaggering, muscle-bound juvenile delinquents. 满身肌肉的不良少年毫无兴趣
[28:09] Honey, that’s what every good girl says 亲爱的 每个好女孩
[28:12] just before she becomes a bad girl. 在变成坏女孩之前都是这么说的
[28:16] Trust me. I know. 相信我 我了解这点
[28:21] Just like old times, huh? 和以前一样 对吧
[28:24] Except now when we‘ve done I don’t have to proofread 只是现在完事之后我不用帮你校对
[28:26] your essay on Ethan Frome. 《伊坦·弗洛美》的论文了
[28:28] And I don’t have to jump out of a window. 我也不用从窗户跳出去
[28:30] That’s a nice change. 事过境迁真好
[28:32] Hey, how about I order up a bottle of D.O.M? 我们点一瓶百香果香甜酒如何
[28:35] I like rich John. 我真喜欢有钱的你
[28:42] Hello? 您好
[28:44] Oh, hi. 你好
[28:47] Nothing. You know, 没做什么
[28:48] just room service and a movie. 只叫了些客房服务 再看看电影
[28:50] What? 什么
[28:53] Really? You’re kidding? 真的吗 你开玩笑的吧
[28:56] No, I’m thrilled. 没有 我激动的要死
[28:59] It’s room 424. 我在424号房
[29:02] Me, too. Bye. 我也是 再见
[29:04] – You gotta get out of here. – What? -你得赶紧离开 -什么
[29:06] – My fiance’s on her way up. – Your fiance? -我的未婚妻要来 -你的未婚妻
[29:08] She was supposed to come tomorrow. 她本该明天才到
[29:10] She decided to surprise me. Get dressed. 她想给我个惊喜 快穿好衣服
[29:13] You’re engaged? To who? 你订婚了 和谁订的
[29:15] Her name’s Tammy. Where’s your other shoe? 她名叫塔米 你还有只鞋哪去了
[29:18] I would never have let you seduce me 早知道你要结婚
[29:20] if I knew you were getting married. 我绝不受你引诱
[29:22] You don’t have any problem sleeping with me 你结婚的时候
[29:23] when you were married? 不是照样和我偷情
[29:24] You knew about Carlos. 你又不是不知道卡洛斯
[29:25] My cheating was upfront and honest. 我可是光明正大的偷情
[29:27] Gabby, we don’t have time for this. 加布 我没空和你扯这些了
[29:29] – Get moving. – No. I’m not going anywhere. -快走吧 -我才不走
[29:32] In fact, I wanna meet the blushing bride. 我想见见你那娇羞的新娘
[29:33] Listen to me. Her name is Tammy Sinclair. 听我说 她名叫塔米·辛克莱
[29:36] As in Sinclair Hotels. 姓氏和辛克莱酒店一样
[29:39] Her father owns this whole damn chain. 她爸拥有整条酒店产业链
[29:40] So if she catches you in here, I am totally screwed. 要是她见到你在这 我就完了
[29:49] Poodle! 乖狗狗
[29:53] Look at you, surprising me. 瞧你 真让我惊喜
[29:56] – I missed you. – I missed you, too. -我好想你 -我也想你
[30:01] This room blows. 这个房间真简陋
[30:01] Daddy was supposed to hook us up with a suite. 老爸应该给我们订个套房
[30:04] You know… you’re right. 你是对的
[30:05] Why don’t we go down to the front desk and demand one? 我们下楼 去要一间吧
[30:08] – Come on. – No, they’re all booked. -走吧 -算了吧 都订满了
[30:15] They call this a closet? 这也叫衣柜
[30:16] Where am I supposed to put all my stuff? 我往哪儿放我的东西
[30:18] You know, I could really use a drink. 我好想喝一杯
[30:22] Why don’t we go down to the bar? 我们去楼下酒吧如何
[30:23] I’m wiped. I just wanna stay in. 不必了 我只想待在房间里
[30:27] Didn’t you unpack yet? 你还没有整理行李吗
[30:30] No, actually, the zipper is stuck. 没有 其实拉链卡住了
[30:34] But they have a guy at the hotel that can fix it. 酒店有个员工能修好它
[30:38] I should probably go ahead and take it down to the lobby. 我该把它带到大厅去处理一下
[30:41] Now? 现在吗
[30:43] I’m horny. 我现在如饥似渴
[30:45] So am I. 我也是
[30:48] But I will be a lot hornier once I get rid of this suitcase. 让我搞定这个箱子 我会更有性趣的
[30:59] Poodle, where did this diamond watch come from? 狗狗 这个钻石表是哪来的
[31:03] Oh, shoot. 糟糕
[31:06] That’s what you get for surprising me. 那是给你的惊喜
[31:10] I didn’t get a chance to wrap it. 我还没来得及包好
[31:13] You like it? 你喜欢吗
[31:16] I love it. 爱死了
[31:19] – I’m never taking it off. – Son of a bitch. -我再也不会摘下来了 -臭婊子
[31:24] Come here, you. 你 过来
[31:33] John? 约翰
[31:44] John, where are you, damn it. 约翰 你在吗 见鬼
[32:03] Don’t laugh. I saved a bundle on airfare. 别笑 我可是省了一大笔机票钱
[32:32] Susan, I’m so… 苏珊 我
[32:35] Keep playing. 继续弹
[33:04] Your azaleas are breathtaking. 你的杜鹃花美得令人窒息
[33:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[33:09] You should be very proud of them. 你肯定引以为荣
[33:12] Yeah, it’s nice to know that I can raise some things correctly. 是的 很欣慰我还能养好个活物
[33:15] Darling, be patient. 亲爱的 耐心点
[33:20] Andrew will come around. 安德鲁会回来的
[33:22] No, I don’t think he will. 不 我觉得他不会回来了
[33:25] – I failed him. – You’re being too hard on yourself. -我欠他的 -你给自己太大压力了
[33:28] You’re not being hard enough. 而你一点压力都没有
[33:31] Stop saying what I did was understandable. 别再说我的所作所为可以理解之类的话
[33:33] I’m a mother who abandoned her child. 我是个抛弃了自己孩子的母亲
[33:35] That’s unnatural. 这是天理不容的
[33:37] It’s hot, you’re tired. Why don’t you come inside? 天气很热 你累了 为什么不进屋呢
[33:40] Because there’s a bottle of Chardonnay in the refrigerator. 因为冰箱里有瓶霞多丽葡萄酒
[33:44] And right now this little chore 此时只有这点家务活
[33:46] is the only thing that’s keeping me 能阻止我进屋
[33:47] from going inside and drinking the whole damn thing. 将那见鬼的酒一饮而尽
[33:57] The azaleas really are lovely. 杜鹃花真的很漂亮
[34:07] Yes, they are, aren’t they? 是的 很漂亮
[34:25] Hi. 你好
[34:28] Look, I’m sorry. 听着 很抱歉
[34:34] Here’s your watch. Guess I’ll just buy Tammy a new one. 你的表 我要给塔米新买一块了
[34:39] Don’t you mean her daddy will buy her one 你是说她爸会给她新买一块
[34:41] and launder the money through you? 只是经你的手付钱罢了
[34:43] I don’t blame you for being angry. 我不怨你生我的气
[34:46] I should have told you the truth from the start. 我一开始就该告诉你实情
[34:48] But when I saw you there in the moonlight, 但我看到你 站在月光下
[34:52] it took me right back to when we were together. 让我回想起我们曾共度的时光
[34:56] Me, too. 我也是
[35:00] Do you wanna sit down? 你坐下吧
[35:05] You know, you’re pretty hard to stay mad at. 真的很难一直生你气
[35:09] Good. ‘Cause I really didn’t want this to end badly. 很好 因为我真不想以那种方式结束
[35:12] Who says it has to end? 谁说要结束了
[35:16] – What are you talking about? – Well, I’m single now. -你在说什么 -我现在是单身
[35:19] And I thought we could maybe… 我想我们也许
[35:21] Gabby, I’m getting married. 加布 我要结婚了
[35:25] Sure. And I was married when we got together. 是啊 但我结婚时 我们也在一起了
[35:28] Right, but that is not how I’m gonna be married. 是的 但那不是我所希望的婚姻
[35:32] Well, that’s what I thought, 那倒是我所认为的
[35:34] but, trust me, marriage is hard. 但相信我 维系婚姻真的很难
[35:36] I know that. 我知道
[35:37] But I love Tammy, and I don’t wanna screw it up. 但我爱塔米 我不想把婚事搞砸
[35:43] ‘Cause enough of those screwups and you just end up alone. 因为总不珍惜眼前 最后只会形影孤单
[35:51] Yeah, that can happen. 的确 事实胜于雄辩
[36:04] Goodbye, Gabrielle. 再见 加布丽尔
[36:19] Hey, mister, could you spare a buck or two? 你好 先生 能施舍一两块钱吗
[36:22] I’m really hungry. 我真的很饿
[36:28] Hey, thanks. 太感谢了
[36:30] I’ll give you fifty more, you let me buy you lunch. 让我请你顿午餐 就再多给你50块
[36:33] Fries and a large root beer. 薯条和大杯麦根沙士
[36:39] What do I have to do to earn this? 拼了命 也赚不到这些
[36:41] I told you, I just wanna talk to you. 我告诉你了 我只想和你谈谈
[36:43] – You’re another reporter? – No. -你也是记者吗 -不是
[36:46] You a youth pastor? 你是青年牧师吗
[36:47] You trying to save my soul? 想拯救我的灵魂吗
[36:50] You make it sound like a challenge. 听起来是不错的挑战
[36:52] No, I just wanna understand you, Andrew. 不过不是 我只想了解你 安德鲁
[36:56] Hey, how did you know my name? 你怎么知道我名字的
[37:01] You’re him, aren’t you? 你是那个人 是吧
[37:03] You’re, uh, the new husband. 你就是 那个新任丈夫
[37:06] Orson. 奥森
[37:09] If I wouldn’t talk to her, 我都不想和她说话
[37:10] what makes her think I’ll listen to you? 她怎么会觉得我会听你的话
[37:13] Your mother doesn’t know I’m here. 你妈不知道我来这儿
[37:16] All right, Dad. What do you wanna talk about, Dad? 好吧 父亲 你想谈什么 父亲
[37:20] I wanna know how you survive out here. 我想知道你漂流在外是如何过活的
[37:22] What do you do for money? 怎么赚到的钱
[37:25] I ask. People give it to me. 我乞讨 人们施舍我
[37:29] That’s it? 就这样吗
[37:32] Wha…? What do you wanna know? 什么 你想听到什么答案
[37:34] Have I done stuff for money that I’m not proud of? 我是否为了钱 做了不光彩的事
[37:38] Yeah, sure, but you figured that out 是的 但你早就清楚了
[37:41] as soon as I asked you what the fifty was for. 在我问你怎么回报你50块钱的时候
[37:45] But, uh… don’t tell my mom. 不要跟我妈说
[37:48] Or you know what? Do. Who cares? 不过 谁在乎呢
[37:51] Part of you wants me to tell her 你的心里希望我告诉她的
[37:53] because you know how much it would hurt her. 因为你清楚这对她的伤害有多深
[37:55] I mean, that’s why you’re out here, isn’t it? To punish her. 所以你迟迟不回家 都是为了惩罚她
[37:59] When will you have punished her enough, Andrew? 你要惩罚她到什么时候 安德鲁
[38:02] When you turn to drugs to numb the pain, 直到你需要依靠药物来止痛
[38:05] catch a disease you’ll never be rid of? 染上什么不治之症为止吗
[38:07] Don’t pretend to care about me, all right? 不要假装关心我 好吗
[38:10] I do care about you, because Bree cares about you. 我是真心关心你 因为布里关心你
[38:14] And because we’re more alike than you think. 因为我们俩比你想象的更相像
[38:17] I know about rage. 我了解暴怒
[38:19] I know how it eats you up. But rage goes away. 我知道它如何将你吞噬 但怒火会平息
[38:23] And when it does, you’re just left with the mess you’ve made. 怒火过后 只剩下你自己制造的残局
[38:30] Thanks for lunch. 谢谢你的午餐
[38:32] You change your mind, you know where to find us. 你若改变主意 你知道去哪找我们
[38:53] – How’s your back? – If I don’t breathe, great. -背感觉怎样 -如果不用喘气就好了
[38:57] God, it has been so long since my back has acted up. 老天 我后背发病都好长时间了
[39:00] Then, wham! Out of the blue, I’m crying by a tree stump. 突然间 好想靠着树桩痛哭一场
[39:03] Well, you’re under a lot of stress. 你现在压力太大了
[39:05] You got a new kid in the family, you’re job-hunting… 家里有了个新孩子 你还要找工作
[39:09] Are we gonna fight again? 你又想跟我吵架吗
[39:11] If so, I need those last four muscle relaxants. 如果这样 我需要最后那4片肌弛缓药
[39:14] No, I don’t wanna fight. 没有 我不想吵架
[39:16] In fact, I was thinking… 其实 我在想
[39:19] …if you can’t find something you like in advertising, 如果在广告业里工作真的不开心的话
[39:22] maybe you should cast a wider net. 也许你该放宽视野
[39:25] Meaning what? 此话怎讲
[39:27] You’re a bright guy. 你是个聪明人
[39:28] Isn’t there anything else you might wanna do? 没什么别的事情想做吗
[39:33] I’d like to play bass for Aerosmith. 我想当史密斯飞船的贝司手
[39:35] OK, let’s call that the backup plan. 好吧 这个就当备选方案吧
[39:37] But, seriously, don’t you have some road not taken, 但说正经的 你就没有想尝试的事业
[39:41] some dream you never got around to? 一些没有实现的梦想吗
[39:46] I don’t know. Maybe. 我不知道 也许
[39:49] Maybe? 也许
[39:50] I don’t know, you get married, you have kids, 我不知道 你结了婚 有了孩子
[39:53] and… lose track of that stuff. 慢慢地就忘却了这些念头
[39:58] Well, think about it, OK? 那仔细想想 好吗
[40:00] ‘Cause whatever you wanna do, I’m in your corner. 因为无论你想做什么 我都支持你
[40:06] Man, did I luck out marrying you. 天啊 娶到你太幸运了
[40:09] Tell me something I don’t know. 这点毫无疑问
[40:21] Hi, Mike. 麦克 你好
[40:24] It’s Edie. 是伊迪
[40:28] I’m sorry that I haven’t come by to visit. 抱歉我一直没来看你
[40:34] Pretty rough luck, huh? 运气实在不佳 是吧
[40:40] Anyway, I’m here to pick up my CD player, so… 我是来取我的CD机的
[40:53] Well, I hope you feel better soon. 我希望你早日康复
[41:11] Damn. 妈呀
[41:14] And that’s with the coma. 那个也跟着昏迷了
[41:32] We all carry something with us. 我们都身负重担
[41:37] Of course, it’s nice if we travel with someone 如果能有人随行 真是幸福无比
[41:40] who can help lighten the load. 彼此减轻重担
[41:46] But usually it’s easier to just drop what we’ve been carrying, 但通常放下负担更为容易
[41:51] so we can get home that much sooner. 这样我们能早日归巢
[41:58] Assuming, of course, there will be someone there 当然 假设有人会在家中
[42:01] to greet us when we arrive. 迎接我们的归来
[42:07] Why do we clutch at this baggage, 为什么我们紧握着负担不放
[42:10] even when we’re desperate to move on? 即使我们已经精疲力竭
[42:16] Because we all know there’s a chance 因为我们都知道
[42:20] we might let go too soon. 我们不愿过早放弃一线希望
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme