时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I have another child, Lynette. | 我还有个孩子 勒奈特 |
[00:05] | You don’t wanna gave me permission,remember? | 你根本不允许 还记得吗 |
[00:07] | Not to sleep with the woman who’s carrying our child! | 我怎么会允许你和怀着我们孩子的女人上床 |
[00:10] | For some, love will wither… | 有些人的爱会凋零 |
[00:11] | – Do I know you? – Orson Hodge. Susan’s dentist friend. | -我认识你吗 -我叫奥森·霍吉 是苏珊的牙医朋友 |
[00:15] | … while others will wait for love. | 而有些人将期待爱的降临 |
[00:18] | For others, new love will bloom… | 另一些人 爱正含苞欲放 |
[00:26] | … that may never arrive. | 却可能永远不能如约而至 |
[00:33] | Something awful happened on Lakeview Drive last year. | 去年湖边车道上发生不测 |
[00:37] | To understand why, you need to know | 要想弄清前因后果 你就得先了解 |
[00:40] | that, when Alma Hodge awoke that morning, | 阿尔玛·霍吉那天早晨醒来 |
[00:43] | she had no idea this would be | 她根本不知道 |
[00:45] | the day she’d leave her husband. | 这天她将离开她的丈夫 |
[00:48] | Certainly, it began normally enough. | 那天和往常一样开始 |
[00:51] | She put away the groceries per his instructions. | 她照他指示放好食物 |
[00:55] | She hung his dry cleaning exactly as he had requested. | 严格按照他的要求悬挂干洗衣服 |
[01:01] | She folded the towels just as he had taught her. | 按他教授的方法折叠毛巾 |
[01:07] | It was just before noon… | 将近正午时分 |
[01:10] | Mama loves her baby. Does the baby love Mama? | 妈妈爱宝宝 宝宝爱妈妈吗 |
[01:14] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[01:15] | … when something inside Alma broke | 当阿尔玛内心的热火燃烧 |
[01:18] | and she decided it was time to fly away. | 她下定决心远走高飞 |
[01:24] | Of course, she knew better than to say this to her husband. | 当然 她很有头脑 不告而别 |
[01:28] | He thought Alma was happy. | 他以为阿尔玛很幸福 |
[01:30] | And Orson Hodge did not like to be contradicted. | 奥森·霍吉的旨意不容违逆 |
[01:36] | So she waited till he’d left for work. | 所以她等到他出门上班 |
[01:40] | And then… | 随即 |
[02:00] | Baby, you gotta come down now. Mama’s in a hurry. | 宝宝快下来 妈妈得赶紧了 |
[02:03] | Hurry. Hurry. | 赶紧 赶紧 |
[02:06] | If you don’t get back in your cage right now, | 你要不马上飞回笼里 |
[02:09] | I have to leave you behind. Please. | 我就只能丢下你不管了 拜托 |
[02:33] | The next day, Carolyn Bigsby stopped by. | 次日 卡洛琳·碧茨比路过 |
[02:36] | And, like most nosy neighbors, | 正如多数好管闲事的邻居一样 |
[02:39] | she knew you learned more if you didn’t knock. | 她知道 不敲门才能挖到更多八卦 |
[02:43] | Alma? Are you home? | 阿尔玛 在家吗 |
[02:50] | – Carolyn? – I was just looking for Alma. | -卡洛琳 -我来找阿尔玛 |
[02:53] | We had a coffee date this morning. She never showed. | 我们约好今早喝咖啡 她爽约了 |
[02:57] | – Uh, Alma left yesterday. – Left? | -阿尔玛昨天走了 -走了 |
[03:02] | We had a bit of a row. | 我们昨天小吵了一架 |
[03:05] | Harvey and I thought we | 我和哈维 |
[03:06] | heard some raised voices. So where’d she go? | 好像听到了尖叫声 她去哪里了 |
[03:10] | Don’t know. But I wouldn’t worry about it. I’m sure she’s fine. | 不清楚 可我觉得没事 她一切平安 |
[03:14] | Orson, no. | 奥森 不 |
[03:18] | Orson, no. | 奥森 不 |
[03:26] | So if I hear from Alma, | 那等我得知阿尔玛的消息 |
[03:28] | I’ll let her know that you dropped by. | 会告诉她你来过 |
[03:42] | Yes, Orson Hodge was a man who did not like to be contradicted… | 没错 奥森·霍吉的旨意不容违逆 |
[03:50] | … by anyone. | 不容任何人质疑 |
[04:00] | It doesn’t rain very often in the town of Fairview. | 美景镇不常下雨 |
[04:04] | But when it does, it pours. | 下则倾盆 |
[04:09] | It was on just such a day that Bree Van de Kamp | 那一天 布里·范德坎普 |
[04:12] | went on her first date with her new friend, Orson Hodge, | 和她的新男友奥森·霍吉初次约会 |
[04:17] | a date that ended with a kiss in the rain. | 她们在雨中吻别 |
[04:22] | This occurred just as Gabrielle Solis was conferring | 此时 加布丽尔·索利斯正与 |
[04:25] | with her new divorce lawyer | 她刚请的离婚律师商榷 |
[04:27] | and describing, in vivid detail, | 并绘声绘色地细数 |
[04:30] | her husband’s affair with their maid, | 她丈夫和女仆的奸情 |
[04:33] | who also happened to be their surrogate. | 她还是她们的代孕妈妈 |
[04:38] | Meanwhile, Lynette Scavo was busy | 同时 勒奈特·斯加沃正忙于 |
[04:41] | meeting her husband’s illegitimate daughter… | 会见丈夫的私生女 |
[04:47] | … while resisting the urge to strangle the girl’s mother. | 还得抑制住想掐死她母亲的冲动 |
[04:52] | This happened just after Susan Mayer learned Mike Delfino | 此前苏珊·梅尔刚得知麦克·德尔非诺 |
[04:57] | had been badly injured in a hit-and-run accident | 惨遭肇事逃逸 |
[05:01] | and was now in a coma at Fairview Memorial Hospital. | 正躺在美景镇纪念医院昏迷不醒 |
[05:06] | At that same moment, Edie Britt was putting up a for-sale sign | 与此同时 伊迪·布利特正在我住过的 |
[05:10] | on the lawn of the house where I once lived. | 房前草坪上张贴售房布告 |
[05:15] | Edie had also planned to spruce up | 伊迪还打算冲洗车道 |
[05:17] | the property by washing down the driveway, | 让房屋焕然一新 |
[05:20] | but she was pleased to see the rain | 可她欣喜地发现 |
[05:23] | had already taken care of that. | 雨水已代为效劳 |
[05:26] | This is what rainy days are good for. | 这就是雨天的妙处 |
[05:30] | They make everything clean again… | 它们再一次洗涤万物 |
[05:33] | … which is necessary on a street like Wisteria Lane, | 这在紫藤郡这样的街上尤为重要 |
[05:38] | where everything can get so messy. | 一切可能乱作一团 |
[06:01] | Welcome, welcome. | 欢迎 欢迎 |
[06:04] | Don’t worry about the water. | 别担心地上的水了 |
[06:06] | The wood floors are laminated. Here’s a flyer. | 木地板上铺有塑料薄膜 给你传单 |
[06:08] | The police found her severed fingers in the garage. | 警察在车库里发现了她惨不忍睹的手指 |
[06:11] | – Oh, no. – And they never found Felicia’s body. | -不是吧 -他们再也没找到费莉西娅的尸体 |
[06:15] | I wouldn’t be surprised if someday you open a cabinet, and hello! | 即使哪天你打开柜子发现她在里面 我也不意外 |
[06:18] | Karen, dear. Have you seen the marble backsplash? | 凯伦 你看到大理石后挡板了吗 |
[06:22] | I just must show it to you. Excuse us. | 我一定得带你去看看 失陪 |
[06:25] | What are you trying to do to me, you backstabbing cow? | 你想害我吗 只会背后伤人的大母牛 |
[06:28] | They asked why the owner was selling. | 他们问我为什么房东要卖房 |
[06:30] | I told them that Paul Young was in jail. | 我告诉他们保罗·杨在蹲大牢 |
[06:33] | They asked why. Conversation has a flow. | 他们追问原因 话匣子就打开了 |
[06:36] | Well, knock it off. | 给我打住 |
[06:37] | I’ve been trying to unload this house for months. | 我这几个月拼命想脱手这套房 |
[06:39] | You are not helping. | 你却在给我帮倒忙 |
[06:42] | Those are for potential buyers, you withered old mooch. | 这是给潜在买家准备的 你这个老混混 |
[06:45] | Good luck trying to find one of those. | 祝你能早日找到买主 |
[06:47] | Maybe it’ll be easier with the Applewhite house | 或许卖掉地下室带录音棚的 |
[06:50] | – and that rec room in the basement. – Get out. | -爱波怀特那栋房子更容易呢 -给我出去 |
[06:53] | Get out. Get out, get out, get out. | 出去 出去 出去 |
[06:57] | – Edie? Do you have a moment, please? – Yes. Yes, yes, yes. | -伊迪 有空吗 -有 当然有 |
[07:04] | Guys. | 孩子们 |
[07:06] | – Settle down. – Come on! | -安静 -快点 |
[07:09] | – Is Kayla ready yet? – Just a sec. | -凯拉准备好了吗 -马上就好 |
[07:12] | Honey, thank you for this. | 亲爱的 谢谢你那么识大体 |
[07:13] | It’s a little weird, I mean | 的确有些别扭 |
[07:15] | to send a family Christmas photo with your husband’s love child. | 寄出带有丈夫的私生女的圣诞全家福 |
[07:18] | It means a lot to her to feel included. | 能否融入这个家对她很重要 |
[07:20] | No problem. She’s a great little girl. OK? | 没问题 她是个乖女孩 |
[07:24] | All right, let’s do this. I am just going to check the focus. | 好了 来吧 我去定焦 |
[07:32] | – Nora. – Lynette. | -诺拉 -勒奈特 |
[07:35] | Uh-huh. What are you doing there? | 你在干什么 |
[07:38] | Well, it’s a family photo, right? | 这不是全家福吗 |
[07:43] | Tom, could I check your tie again? | 汤姆 我再检查一下你领带系好没 |
[07:47] | She sat down so quickly, I didn’t know what to say. | 她一下就坐定了 我还没反应过来 |
[07:50] | How about, “You’re in the frame, bitch. Move.” | 要不你就说”你要进相片了 贱人 闪开” |
[07:54] | – Lynette… – No, I am sorry. | -勒奈特 -不行 抱歉 |
[07:55] | How much of her crap do I have to put up with? | 我还得怎样忍气吞声 |
[07:58] | First, it’s little drop-bys, | 先是偶尔来串串门 |
[08:00] | then she’s inviting herself to dinner three times a week. | 再是一周三次不请自来蹭饭 |
[08:02] | Now she wants to be in our Christmas photo? | 现在她更得寸进尺 想进我们的全家福 |
[08:04] | I’m sorry, no. That’s not happening. | 抱歉 休想 |
[08:05] | Hey, guys. Don’t fight. It’s the holidays. | 别吵了 过节呢 |
[08:11] | Nora… this is just for our family. | 诺拉 这是我们家的全家福 |
[08:15] | I would prefer if you weren’t in it. | 我希望你别掺和进来 |
[08:25] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[08:27] | Kayla, honey, we gotta go. They’re kicking us out. | 凯拉 我们走 她们赶我们走 |
[08:31] | We didn’t say that Kayla couldn’t be in the photo. | 我们没说凯拉不能和我们合照 |
[08:34] | Yeah, well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[08:36] | If I’m not your family, then she’s not your family. | 如果我不算家庭一份子 那她也算不上 |
[08:42] | It’s OK. I don’t have to be in the picture. | 没关系 我不一定非得合照 |
[08:48] | Fine. Fine. No, absolutely fine. | 好吧 好吧 那就来吧 |
[08:51] | Put Crazy at the end and we can crop her out later. | 把疯婆娘放在最边上 我们稍后抹掉 |
[08:54] | Fair enough. Everything’s OK. | 很好 一切就绪 |
[08:56] | It’s OK. Come on, guys. Come on back. | 没事了 来啊 孩子们 各就各位 |
[09:00] | Thank you, Lynette. | 谢谢你 勒奈特 |
[09:02] | That’s the Christmas spirit that I was looking for. | 这才是我寻求的圣诞精神 |
[09:06] | Ten seconds. | 倒数十秒 |
[09:12] | I think this is a little stiff. I have a really fun idea. | 这样太死板了 我有个妙招 |
[09:27] | Where are my crackers? | 我的饼干呢 |
[09:29] | We’re out, but I got you a pickle. | 我们储备不足 可我给你准备了腌黄瓜 |
[09:32] | Pickles and soup? Who eats that? | 腌黄瓜配汤吗 谁会这么吃 |
[09:36] | – You know, that’s all I got. – Ever heard of a store? | -我就只有这些 -听说过商店吗 |
[09:46] | – You did not just do that. – I hate pickles. | -你耍什么性子 -我恨腌黄瓜 |
[09:48] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[09:49] | Doctor say I only get out of bed to pee. | 医生说 我只有小解时才需要下床 |
[09:53] | Better for baby, remember? | 都是为孩子好 还记得吗 |
[10:03] | Don’t go. I need you to rub my feet. | 别走 给我揉揉脚 |
[10:08] | – They’re sore. And doctor say… – Cut it out, Xiao Mei. | -疼死了 医生还说 -闭嘴 小梅 |
[10:11] | He didn’t say anything about rubbing your chubby stumps. | 他可没提过要揉你那肥脚 |
[10:15] | Rub them yourself. | 自己揉吧 |
[10:17] | You treat me like dirt. | 你待我太恶劣了 |
[10:20] | Would you rather go live with Mr. Solis | 你要不搬去和索利斯先生住吧 |
[10:22] | in a dingy one-bedroom apartment | 住那间肮脏的单身公寓 |
[10:25] | with no air conditioning and no cable? | 没装空调 连有线电视都收看不到 |
[10:29] | No, I didn’t think so. | 不愿去是吧 我猜也是 |
[10:32] | You are meanest person I know. | 你是我见过最苛刻的人 |
[10:35] | I am the meanest person you know. | 名词前要加冠词 |
[10:36] | You’ve been in this country a year. | 你在这个国家呆了一年 |
[10:38] | – Modify your nouns, damn it. – What a bitch. | -还不会修饰名词 真丢人 -你个贱人 |
[10:48] | I can’t wait for you to pop out that baby, because when you do, | 我等不及看你生下孩子 因为一旦你生下来 |
[10:52] | I am putting you on the first plane back to Shanghai. | 我就把你送上回上海的第一架飞机 |
[10:55] | You’re gonna be on all fours in a rice paddy | 你将会面朝黄土背朝天 |
[10:58] | before the epidural wears off. | 干到累垮为止 |
[11:00] | But you promised to get me apartment in Chinatown, | 可你答应过给我在唐人街买间公寓 |
[11:03] | so I can work for my friend in restaurant, start a new life. | 我就可以在我朋友的餐馆打工 开始新生活 |
[11:08] | Tell it to my Chinese friend, Sue Me. | 去跟我的中国朋友说吧 告我啊 |
[11:21] | We do have people in the hospital who could do that. | 我们医院有护工做这差事 |
[11:24] | But I like doing it. I think Mike would want me to. Oops. | 可我喜欢这样 麦克会希望是我来做 |
[11:36] | So have you got the results of his latest MRI yet? | 你拿到最新的核磁共振成像报告了吗 |
[11:39] | I’m afraid there was no change. | 恐怕他还没有好转 |
[11:42] | Well, how long until you can do another one? | 什么时候再做核磁共振 |
[11:44] | I don’t wanna tell you not to be optimistic… | 我不想打击你 |
[11:46] | It’s been six months, but he could still come out of it, right? | 已经六个月了 可他还是会醒过来的 对吧 |
[11:50] | I saw on the news, this woman in Peru woke up after ten years. | 我看新闻说 一个秘鲁的妇女十年后还是醒了过来 |
[11:53] | There’s a reason that made the news. | 播报这新闻是有原因的 |
[11:55] | You might think I’m naive, but I know he’s coming back to me. | 可能你会觉得我天真 可我知道他会回到我身边 |
[11:59] | – Susan… – Don’t say it. | -苏珊 -别说了 |
[12:01] | You just keep doing your job, and I’ll keep doing mine. | 你做好你的本职工作 我做好我的 |
[12:18] | That risotto was perfect. | 肉酱饭太美味了 |
[12:22] | Just like you. | 就像你一样 |
[12:23] | Listen, I hope you saved room for dessert. | 我希望你还有胃口吃甜点 |
[12:27] | I got us something special | 我准备了特餐 |
[12:28] | from a wonderful little bakery downtown. | 从市区的一家很棒的小烘焙坊买的 |
[12:34] | That is so adorable. | 好可爱 |
[12:36] | But I don’t think I can eat another bite. | 可我真的一口都吃不下了 |
[12:38] | Here, let me take half. | 我来分一半 |
[12:45] | What do you say, Bree? Will you marry me? | 怎么样 布里 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[12:54] | This is a little sudden, isn’t it? | 有点突然 不是吗 |
[12:56] | We’ve only known each other six months, | 我们仅相识了6个月 |
[12:59] | but I’ve loved you every minute of it. | 可我无时无刻不在爱着你 |
[13:03] | – But if you don’t share my feelings… – No, no, um… | -可如果你感觉不同 -不不不 |
[13:08] | I do. It’s just that I can’t help being cautious. | 我也爱你 可我必须三思而后行 |
[13:11] | Since Rex, I haven’t been exactly lucky in love. | 雷克斯走后 我一直都没能找到真爱 |
[13:15] | I used to feel the same way. | 我也感同身受 |
[13:18] | When Alma left me, I was shattered. | 阿尔玛离开我时 我的世界都崩溃了 |
[13:20] | I realize now it was the luckiest day of my life | 我现在意识到 那是我人生最幸福的日子 |
[13:22] | because it meant I was free when I met you. | 因为命中注定 我会以自由身与你相遇 |
[13:28] | Luck can change, Bree. Let me change yours. | 你不会永远不走运 布里 让我来改变你的命运 |
[13:37] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[13:40] | Yes? | 真的 |
[13:41] | Yes, I will marry you, Orson. | 对 我愿意嫁给你 奥森 |
[14:12] | Ian Hainsworth had been miserable | 伊恩·海恩斯沃斯自从 |
[14:16] | ever since a tragic horseback riding accident | 他妻子骑马出事以后 |
[14:20] | had left his wife, Jane, in a coma. | 就一直郁郁寡欢 |
[14:24] | For the next three years, | 之后的三年里 |
[14:26] | he shied away from all social contact | 他尽量避免与人打交道 |
[14:29] | because he wanted to be alone with his grief. | 因为他想钻进自己的象牙塔舔噬伤口 |
[14:34] | Then one day he met Susan Mayer, | 后来有一天 他遇见了苏珊·梅尔 |
[14:39] | who, because of her own tragedy, | 因为她的遭遇 |
[14:41] | was just as miserable as he was. | 与他的如出一辙 |
[14:48] | And a friendship slowly blossomed, | 友情慢慢发芽 |
[14:51] | because, as everyone knows, | 因为众所周知 |
[14:53] | misery loves company. | 同病相怜 |
[14:56] | And Ian was loving this company | 伊恩越来越 |
[15:00] | more and more every day. | 喜欢这种交往 |
[15:09] | …two… three… | 两下 三下 |
[15:12] | Itch, itch, itch, itch, itch. Itch, itch, itch. | 痒痒 痒痒 痒痒 |
[15:15] | Do the nurses know you do this? | 护士知道你这么做吗 |
[15:17] | – You weren’t supposed to see that. – Clearly. | -你不该看到这一幕的 -那当然 |
[15:20] | But you can buy my silence if you’ll have coffee with me. | 但如果你陪我喝咖啡 我可以保持沉默 |
[15:24] | I would love to, but I’m in a rush. | 我很乐意 可我赶时间 |
[15:26] | I’m supposed to meet my girlfriends for lunch. Is it one yet? | 我约好了朋友吃午餐 到一点了吗 |
[15:29] | You tell me. | 不如你来告诉我 |
[15:30] | I noticed you’re always rushing into the hall to check the time, | 我注意到你总去大厅看时间 |
[15:33] | so I bought you this. | 所以就给你买了这个 |
[15:40] | I can’t accept this. | 我不能接受 |
[15:42] | – This is too extravagant. – It’s nothing. | -太贵重了 -不值钱 |
[15:44] | A guy had a bunch of them laid out on a blanket. | 外面有小摊贩摊了一地卖这个 |
[15:47] | If you look closely, it says Folex. | 如果你凑近看 上面写着労力士[劳力士山寨版] |
[15:51] | – Still, I… – Please. | -我还是不能接受 -给点面子 |
[15:53] | It would make me so happy if you took it. | 你要是收下 我会很开心的 |
[15:57] | Well, in that case, thank you for my cheap knockoff. | 既然这样 谢谢你送我的仿制品 |
[16:01] | Oh, my God, I’m late. | 天呐 我迟到了 |
[16:19] | – I’m so sorry I’m late. – No, that’s fine. | -抱歉我迟到了 -没关系 |
[16:23] | White gloves. Are we having luncheon in the 1880s? | 白手套 你是在十九世纪八十年代用餐吗 |
[16:27] | Well, it’s a very elegant club. | 这个俱乐部很考究 |
[16:28] | Orson’s been a member here for years. | 奥森已经入会好多年了 |
[16:30] | It’ll be even nicer when they finish the construction. | 等他们装修完会更不错 |
[16:33] | You were mysterious on the phone. | 你在电话里神秘兮兮的 |
[16:35] | Why did you want to have lunch? | 你为什么约我们吃午饭 |
[16:37] | Well, I wanted to invite you | 我想邀请你们 |
[16:38] | to a dinner Orson and I are having this Saturday. | 来我和奥森本周举办的晚餐会 |
[16:41] | So you asked us to a meal to announce another meal? | 你请我们吃饭是为了宣布请吃另一顿饭吗 |
[16:45] | That’s so Bree of you. | 真不愧是布里啊 |
[16:48] | – What’s the occasion? – Oh, um, no occasion. | -为了庆祝什么 -不庆祝什么 |
[16:50] | Just a little get-together. | 就是小聚一下 |
[16:52] | What are you being so coy about? | 你为什么含糊其辞 |
[16:54] | – I’m not being coy. – She said, coyly. | -我没有含糊其辞 -这就是含糊其辞 |
[16:58] | If you don’t tell us, we’re not coming. | 你不说清楚 我们就不去 |
[17:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:04] | I wanted to wait and make a proper announcement, but… | 我本想等到正式场合发表声明 |
[17:10] | – Orson and I are engaged. – Oh, my gosh. | -奥森和我订婚了 -天呐 |
[17:12] | – Let me see. – You move fast. | -我看看 -你进展神速啊 |
[17:16] | I know it’s quick, but it just feels so right. | 我知道时间有些短 可我们感觉都太对味 |
[17:19] | Orson is just the most warm, wonderful, generous man. | 奥森是最体贴入微 具有绅士风度的男人 |
[17:25] | Generous. That means he’s good in the sack. | 绅士风度 说明他那方面很棒 |
[17:28] | Actually, no, we haven’t had sex yet. | 并非如此 我们还没有嘿咻过 |
[17:31] | We’re waiting until we get married. | 我们想等到婚后 |
[17:41] | Oh, my God, you’re serious? | 天呐 你说真的 |
[17:44] | No sex at all? Not even…? | 从没做过吗 就连… |
[17:47] | Whatever you’re alluding to, no. | 不管你们暗指什么 都没有过 |
[17:49] | But you’re gonna get married. | 可你们都快结婚了 |
[17:51] | You wouldn’t buy a car without | 你不会要买车了 |
[17:53] | at least taking it for a little test drive. | 却连试车也不试一下 |
[17:55] | It’s not like you’ve never | 你又不是从没 |
[17:56] | slept with a guy you weren’t married to. | 和你不打算结婚的人睡过 |
[17:58] | True, I have, in the past, given myself away too freely. | 没错 我过去是太过放纵 |
[18:02] | How charming to bring that up while I’m announcing my engagement. | 在我宣布订婚的时候翻旧账 真有你的 |
[18:05] | But I like to think I have learned from my mistakes. | 可我已经从中吸取教训 |
[18:08] | So, the dinner is at 8:00. | 晚餐定在八点整 |
[18:10] | And when we make the announcement, | 还有 我们宣布订婚时 |
[18:12] | please, everybody look surprised. | 请各位故作震惊 |
[18:15] | Don’t worry. I’m going to replay the look | 别担心 我会重演 |
[18:16] | when I found out you hadn’t banged him yet. | 我发现你还没上他时的表情 |
[18:28] | – Hey, sexy mama. – That’s cute. | -性感妈妈 -真可爱 |
[18:31] | You invited Kayla to Parker’s birthday party? | 你请凯拉来帕克的生日派对了吗 |
[18:34] | – Of course. – And? | -那是当然 -还有呢 |
[18:36] | – And? – What did you tell Nora? | -还有呢 -你怎么跟诺拉说的 |
[18:38] | I told her | 我告诉她 |
[18:40] | that we were picking up Kayla for a quiet afternoon at home. | 我们要接凯拉来家里坐坐 |
[18:44] | – You lied? – You’re damn straight, I lied. | -你撒谎了 -你真直白 我撒谎了 |
[18:46] | I will not have that lunatic ruining one more family gathering. | 我可不想让那疯婆娘再来破坏我们的家庭聚会 |
[18:49] | But Kayla’s gonna, you know, tell Nora that we had a party, | 可凯拉会告诉诺拉 我们举办了派对 |
[18:52] | and I’m just afraid that Nora’s gonna blow a gasket. | 我怕诺拉会大发雷霆 |
[18:59] | – What? – So, what are you saying? | -怎么 -你什么意思 |
[19:01] | You’re more afraid of Nora than you’re of me? | 比起我 你更怕诺拉 |
[19:03] | Is that what you think I meant? | 你这么理解吗 |
[19:05] | Because that is so not what I meant. | 我可没这个意思 |
[19:09] | – You scare the hell out of me, baby. – Thank you. | -你吓坏我了 -谢谢 |
[19:18] | The coffee machine was broken, so I got cups of smoothies. | 咖啡机坏了 所以我买了两杯水果冰沙 |
[19:20] | – They had strawberry and strawberry. – I hate strawberry. | -有草莓味 以及草莓味 -我恨草莓 |
[19:24] | So give me the strawberry. | 所以还是给我草莓吧 |
[19:31] | Hi, Jane. | 简 |
[19:32] | Nothing against smoothies, | 我不是不想吃冰沙 |
[19:34] | but I wouldn’t mind some real food sometime. | 不过我觉得吃点正餐更好 |
[19:37] | Maybe we could go to a restaurant. | 或许我们可以去下馆子 |
[19:39] | You mean outside the hospital? | 你是说出去吃吗 |
[19:41] | Yeah, you know, like a date. | 对 像约会那样 |
[19:42] | A date? | 约会 |
[19:45] | Yeah. There’s a lovely little bistro down the street. | 对 沿街有个很温馨的小餐馆 |
[19:48] | I’m so… I’m really, really sorry. | 真抱歉 真抱歉 |
[19:51] | Well, that sounds just… That sounds great. | 听起来不错 不错 |
[19:57] | – I mean, I hope that’s OK. – Yeah. | -我希望你不介意 -不介意 |
[20:05] | So, I was thinking about | 我刚才在想 |
[20:07] | how that sounded just now, the date thing. | 该怎么表达约会这词 |
[20:10] | I really sprang it on you out of nowhere. | 我确实是有点唐突 |
[20:12] | Yes, you did. | 对 的确如此 |
[20:20] | Jane looked cold. | 简看起来有点冷 |
[20:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:26] | Look, we’re both in difficult situations. | 我们俩日子都不好过 |
[20:30] | I’ve been in mine a lot longer than you have. | 我痛苦的时间比你长些 |
[20:33] | If you’re not ready, I understand. | 如果你还没心理准备 我可以理解 |
[20:35] | If you ever should be, let me know. | 什么时候你准备好了 请告诉我 |
[20:40] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:42] | I am really hungry. | 我好饿 |
[20:44] | Well, then, let’s go to | 那就走吧 |
[20:46] | the blood bank and swipe some sugar cookies. | 去血库那边扫荡点甜曲奇吧 |
[20:54] | you might wanna give Jane a sponge bath. | 你得给简擦洗一下 |
[20:57] | She had a little accident. | 她出了点小意外 |
[21:11] | – Hello? – Hey, Lynette, it’s me. | -喂 -勒奈特 是我 |
[21:14] | Hey, Nora. | 诺拉 |
[21:19] | Are you having a party? | 你们在办派对吗 |
[21:21] | Shh! Quiet, quiet, quiet. No. | 安静 安静 没有 |
[21:24] | No, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[21:26] | In fact, we’re just having a quiet afternoon at home. | 我们在家闲坐 |
[21:31] | The kids are so bored. | 孩子们都觉得无聊极了 |
[21:32] | We were thinking of taking them out for ice cream. | 我们想带他们去吃冰激凌 |
[21:35] | Well, would you tell Kayla that Mommy called to check on her? | 能不能转告凯拉妈妈打过电话问过她 |
[21:39] | I will, I will. And I’ll see you tonight. | 我会的 今晚见 |
[21:42] | OK. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[21:46] | – You think she bought it? – No. | -你认为她相信了吗 -没 |
[21:48] | I think she’ll be over here in ten minutes. | 她十分钟后会赶到这里 |
[21:51] | OK, let’s move, let’s move. | 好的 快行动 快行动 |
[21:53] | I’ve got ten bucks here | 我这有十美元 |
[21:54] | for the kid who can carry the most stuff, OK? | 用来奖励给搬走东西最多的孩子 |
[21:59] | Hey, Gabby, it’s Lynette. Got a little emergency here. | 加布 我是勒奈特 这里有紧急情况 |
[22:02] | Is it OK if we use your backyard? | 能不能借用一下你的后院 |
[22:05] | Great, great. | 太好了 太好了 |
[22:07] | And we take complete responsibility for whatever the pony does. | 要是小马弄坏东西的话 我们全权负责 |
[22:12] | Hope you get this message soon. | 希望你能尽快收到留言 |
[22:18] | My only concern would be the neighborhood. | 我唯一顾虑的是街坊邻居 |
[22:20] | We really need a quiet place for our retirement. | 我们很需要僻静之处安度晚年 |
[22:24] | Oh, are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[22:25] | There’s no place in Fairview that’s more peaceful. | 再没有比美景镇更宁静的地方了 |
[22:29] | Where the hell’s the pony? | 小马去哪里了 |
[22:31] | OK, guys. Come on, come on, come on! | 伙计们 快跑 快跑 |
[22:35] | Let me show you the media room. | 我带你们去视听室 |
[22:37] | OK, go on in. And the balloons. | 快进去 带上气球 |
[22:40] | Good, good. All right. | 好的 好的 |
[22:43] | OK. That’s it. Everybody’s in. | 终于搞定了 所有人都进去了 |
[22:47] | Where’s the cake? | 蛋糕呢 |
[22:49] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
[22:58] | Anybody home? | 有人吗 |
[23:05] | – Hello? – Hey, Nora. | -有人吗 -诺拉 |
[23:07] | Wow. We weren’t expecting you until seven. | 我们以为你七点才来 |
[23:11] | So where’s Kayla? | 凯拉在哪里 |
[23:12] | I thought I told you Tom took the kids to the movies. | 我好像告诉过你汤姆带孩子去看电影了 |
[23:15] | Uh-uh. You said ice cream. | 你说的是去吃冰激凌 |
[23:19] | Uh-huh. After the movies. | 看完电影后 |
[23:22] | Movies then ice cream. An American tradition. | 看完电影然后吃冰激凌 这是美国人的传统 |
[23:26] | So, is something wrong? | 有什么不对劲吗 |
[23:32] | To be honest, I thought that you were lying and having a party. | 老实说 我以为你骗我 在偷偷办派对 |
[23:36] | – I guess I was wrong. – Oh, apology accepted. | -看来我错了 -我接受你的道歉 |
[23:40] | Want me to walk you to your car? | 要我送你上车吗 |
[23:48] | Where did everybody go? | 大家都去哪里了 |
[23:53] | Nora, look, I am sorry I lied, | 诺拉 抱歉我骗了你 |
[23:54] | but, you know, you gave me no choice. | 可是 你让我别无选择 |
[23:57] | Lynette, I want my daughter. | 勒奈特 我要见我女儿 |
[24:00] | Where’s the damn party? | 这该死的派对在哪里 |
[24:03] | – No. I’m not telling. – Where’s the party? | -打死我也不说 -派对在哪里 |
[24:20] | No, no, no. You want in, you’re gonna have to go through me. | 不不不 想进去得先过我这关 |
[24:23] | I want my kid, Lynette. | 我想找我孩子 勒奈特 |
[24:26] | Kayla! Kayla, come out here now! | 凯拉 凯拉 给我出来 |
[24:29] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[24:31] | Well, first you have a party and you don’t invite me. | 首先 你们办派对没请我 |
[24:35] | And then you lie about it. So now we’re leaving. | 然后还睁眼说瞎话 所以我们要走了 |
[24:39] | Well, wait a minute. Hold on, hold on, hold on, Kayla. | 等等 等一下 别走 凯拉 |
[24:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:46] | We’re sorry. We shouldn’t have done it. | 我们很抱歉 我们不该这么做 |
[24:49] | But, look, Kayla is having such a good time. | 可凯拉在这里玩得很开心 |
[24:51] | Why don’t we all just have some cake and we can just…? Lynette. | 我们何不一起吃点蛋糕 勒奈特 |
[24:55] | We can just have fun. Could you excuse me for one second? | 我们能玩得很尽兴 能等我一下吗 |
[24:59] | Lynette. | 勒奈特 |
[25:01] | OK, OK, I know, but what else could I do? | 好了 我知道你的感受 可我能怎么办呢 |
[25:04] | I’m just thinking of Kayla. | 我只是顾及到凯拉 |
[25:06] | I know you are, Tom, and I know you love her. | 我知道 汤姆 我知道你爱她 |
[25:09] | Why else do you think I’m willing to put up with all this for six months? | 不然你以为这六个月我忍气吞声是为了什么 |
[25:12] | Why do you think I’ll say to my college roommates, | 我为什么要准备对我的大学同学室友解释 |
[25:14] | “Yes. That’s my husband’s love child | “对 我们的圣诞全家福里 |
[25:16] | and her mother in our Christmas picture.” | 是我丈夫的私生女和她的母亲” |
[25:18] | Because I am your wife. | 因为我是你太太 |
[25:21] | You always come first with me. | 我凡事总先考虑你 |
[25:26] | Do I still come first with you? | 你凡事还先考虑我吗 |
[25:37] | I guess I’ll see you later, Nora. | 该说再见了 诺拉 |
[25:39] | Well, I’m taking Kayla. | 我要把凯拉带走 |
[25:41] | Well, that’s a shame. I’ve gotta go hoist a pinata. | 那太可惜了 我刚准备去拉彩罐 |
[25:47] | Mommy, they have a pinata. | 妈妈 他们有彩罐哦 |
[25:58] | Fine. I’ll be back at seven. | 好吧 我七点回来 |
[26:02] | But there had better be a corner piece of cake waiting for me. | 但最好给我留一块蛋糕 |
[26:09] | Come on, Kayla. Go have some fun. Go have some fun. | 去吧 凯拉 玩得开心点 |
[26:20] | – Thank you for that. – Sure. | -谢谢你 -我该做的 |
[26:23] | I’ll be back in 20 minutes. | 我二十分钟后回来 |
[26:25] | Gonna go buy a pinata? | 去买彩罐吗 |
[26:27] | Sure am. | 当然 |
[26:34] | Xiao Mei? | 小梅 |
[26:36] | Come on out. I have your lunch. | 快出来 我给你准备了午餐 |
[26:41] | Xiao Mei, your favorite soap is on. | 小梅 你最喜欢喝的汤上来了 |
[26:44] | There’s a doctor fondling a patient on the operating table. | 手术台上有个医生抚弄病人 |
[26:48] | You’re missing it. | 快点来看 |
[26:50] | Xiao Mei? | 小梅 |
[26:55] | Xiao Mei? | 小梅 |
[27:11] | Hey, quick question. Have you by any chance seen Xiao Mei? | 快速问答 你碰到小梅了吗 |
[27:16] | I can’t believe you lost our baby. | 难以置信 你把我们的孩子给丢了 |
[27:18] | I did not lose our baby. | 我没弄丢我们的孩子 |
[27:20] | Stop saying that. I know exactly where it is. | 别这么说 我知道孩子在哪里 |
[27:22] | Inside some crazy Chinese woman | 在一个中国疯婆娘的肚子里 |
[27:24] | who stole half a chicken from my fridge. | 她还从我冰箱里偷走了半只鸡 |
[27:34] | Hi. Hi. Li Wang, right? | 是李旺吧 |
[27:38] | Remember me? Xiao Mei lives with me. | 还记得我吗 小梅住在我们家 |
[27:40] | You came over. We had lunch. | 你来过我们家 我们还吃了午餐 |
[27:42] | You’ve got some nerve showing your face here. Get out. | 你居然还敢来这里 快出去 |
[27:46] | What happened to that famous Chinese hospitality? | 你们中国人不是很热情好客吗 |
[27:49] | Xiao Mei called me. She said you threatened to send her back to China | 小梅来电说你威胁她 要把她遣送回国 |
[27:52] | to work as a slave in a rice paddy. | 让她在稻田里当苦力 |
[27:57] | I may have mentioned deportation, | 我可能是提到过驱逐出境 |
[28:00] | but I didn’t think she’d take it personally. | 可我没想到她会当真 |
[28:02] | – Are you crazy? – It was banter. | -你疯了吗 -我开玩笑呢 |
[28:05] | Has this country come to the point | 美国什么时候成这样了 |
[28:07] | where you can’t joke with the help? | 不能跟佣人开玩笑 |
[28:09] | You treat Xiao Mei like dirt. | 你们待小梅太恶劣 |
[28:11] | She’s just a poor innocent girl trying to live the American dream, | 她只是个追逐美国梦的可怜女孩 |
[28:15] | just like your ancestors. | 和你们的祖先一样 |
[28:17] | Don’t give me that We Are The World crap. | 少跟我扯世界一家亲的废话 |
[28:20] | That woman’s uterus is harboring a stolen baby. | 那女人的子宫里正怀着一个偷来的孩子 |
[28:23] | If you know where she is, you better start talking, | 你要是知道她的下落 就别藏着掖着 |
[28:25] | or I’ll get the health department down here | 否则我就让卫生部的人来 |
[28:27] | to take a closer look at what you’re serving as moo shu pork. | 仔细检查下你们供应的木须肉 |
[28:36] | Boy, those people just don’t have a sense of humor, do they? | 那些人真没幽默感 是吧 |
[28:40] | I’m telling you, at this number, it’s not gonna last long. | 告诉你们 以这个价 这房留不了多久 |
[28:43] | We like the neighborhood, | 我们喜欢这个街区 |
[28:45] | but we heard some odd things have gone on with this house. | 可我们听到些这栋房子的传言 |
[28:48] | Complete fabrication. | 纯属胡编乱造 |
[28:49] | Malicious lies spread by jealous competitors. | 那些眼红的竞争者恶意中伤而已 |
[28:52] | Now you’ve gotta check out this storage. | 现在来看看储物室 |
[28:54] | You’re not gonna believe what you can fit in here. | 你们一定不敢相信能塞下多少东西 |
[29:01] | And now the media room. | 该看影音室了 |
[29:04] | Wow, we certainly devoured that ice cream. | 我们简直是狼吞虎咽地吃了那个冰激凌 |
[29:08] | – Can I get you anything else? – You tell me. | -我还能为你准备些什么 -你说呢 |
[29:12] | Orson. | 奥森 |
[29:17] | I thought we… | 我以为我们 |
[29:19] | Orson. | 奥森 |
[29:20] | I just assumed, now we’re engaged… | 我只是想 既然我们订婚了 |
[29:23] | Does that change our core values? | 那会改变我们的核心价值观吗 |
[29:25] | No. | 不会 |
[29:26] | But when I saw you standing | 可当我看到你 |
[29:28] | in front of the freezer in a clingy silk dress, | 穿着这身贴身丝绸裙站在冰箱前 |
[29:30] | let’s just say, well, it challenged them. | 只能说 这挑战了我们的价值观 |
[29:33] | Well, I thought we agreed | 我以为我们达成了一致 |
[29:34] | we wanted our wedding night to be perfect. | 都想让我们的新婚夜无可挑剔 |
[29:37] | Yes, but actors want opening night to be perfect. | 没错 可演员也想让开幕之夜无可挑剔 |
[29:39] | That’s why they rehearse. | 因此他们会彩排 |
[29:42] | It’ll be better this way. | 这样就好了 |
[29:45] | Now, can I get you some more ice cream? | 现在呢 还要吃点冰激凌吗 |
[29:49] | Not in that dress. | 把那身衣服换掉 |
[30:15] | So, I need to ask you something. | 我得问你点事 |
[30:19] | Ian, you know, from across the hall? | 伊恩 就是大厅对面的那人 |
[30:23] | You met him. | 你见过他的 |
[30:26] | Anyway, he sort of asked me out, | 不管怎样 他有意约我出去 |
[30:32] | on a date. | 约会 |
[30:35] | I know, you’re thrown. I was thrown, too. | 我知道你很痛苦 我也一样 |
[30:39] | But he’s really nice and… | 可他真的很体贴 |
[30:44] | …I could sort of use someone to talk to… | 我可以找个人交谈 |
[30:50] | …who also talks back. | 而那人又能回应我 |
[30:58] | The thing is, I’m sort of lonely | 可能我太孤单了 |
[31:04] | and the past six months have been really hard on me. | 过去的六个月我过得很煎熬 |
[31:09] | So what I need is… | 我需要的是 |
[31:14] | …I need to know if it’s OK with you if I go out with him. | 我想知道如果我去赴约 你介意吗 |
[31:21] | Because if it’s not, I won’t. | 如果你不同意 我就不去了 |
[31:24] | I’d like nothing better than for you to just wake up | 我巴不得你马上醒来 |
[31:27] | and tell me not to go out with him. | 告诉我别跟他出去 |
[31:29] | Just wake up and tell me. | 醒过来告诉我 |
[31:32] | Wake up. Please. | 快醒醒 拜托 |
[31:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:47] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[31:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:01] | It is really just dinner. | 只是吃顿饭而已 |
[32:17] | I’m just dropping off Carlos and | 我刚把卡洛斯送到 |
[32:18] | then I’ll be by to pick her up. | 马上就去接她 |
[32:20] | OK. Thanks, Edie. | 好的 谢谢 伊迪 |
[32:24] | Xiao Mei’s fine. Crisis averted. No harm, no foul. | 小梅没事 危机过去了 母子安康 |
[32:28] | How can you say that? You endangered the life of our baby today. | 你还好意思说 你今天害得孩子差点没了 |
[32:31] | Don’t you dare give me that attitude. | 别对我摆个臭脸 |
[32:34] | You have no idea what I’ve been going through these past six months. | 你根本不了解我这六个月怎么熬过来的 |
[32:37] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[32:38] | I have had to wait hand and foot on your mistress. | 我不得不尽心尽力地伺候你的情妇 |
[32:41] | Imagine if the day after you found out about John Rowland, | 设想你发现约翰·罗兰和我偷情后 |
[32:44] | you had to make his lunch and rub his feet. | 你还得给他做饭揉脚 |
[32:46] | John Rowland wasn’t carrying our kid. | 约翰·罗兰可没怀我们的孩子 |
[32:48] | Forgive me for being concerned about our surrogate. | 请原谅我关心我们的代孕妈妈 |
[32:52] | Xiao Mei is going to be fine. | 小梅不会有事 |
[32:55] | Once that baby comes, her slate is wiped clean. | 一旦孩子出生 她将一身轻松 |
[32:57] | She’s gonna walk away, go off and live her American dream. | 她会离开 享受她的美国梦 |
[33:01] | Me? I’m gonna be stuck, a single mother raising a child alone, | 而我呢 我却沦落为单身母亲 独自抚养孩子 |
[33:05] | haggling with lawyers on who gets the kid at Christmas. | 还得和律师讨价还价 争孩子圣诞节跟谁过 |
[33:11] | My American dream is officially dead. | 我的美国梦已经幻灭了 |
[33:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:23] | Just so you know, my dream hasn’t exactly… | 我要让你知道 我的美国梦还没… |
[33:32] | OK, so we will see you Saturday. | 好吧 那我们周六见 |
[33:35] | And please pretend to be surprised. Bye. | 请记得要故作吃惊 再见 |
[33:40] | You told someone else? | 你泄露风声了 |
[33:42] | Bree. The whole point of | 布里 这个派对举办的意义 |
[33:43] | the party was to announce our engagement. | 就是宣布订婚这件事 |
[33:46] | I just can’t help it. I like telling people. | 我就是忍不住 我喜欢告诉人们 |
[33:49] | It makes me feel… I don’t know. | 让我感觉 说不清 |
[33:52] | It makes me feel like I’m starting over. | 让我感觉我获得了重生 |
[33:54] | – It feels good. – Feels good to me, too. | -感觉很棒 -我感觉也很棒 |
[34:00] | No hands, see? | 手不能碰 脏 |
[34:07] | You don’t have to wash those. I already did them. | 你不洗洗这些杯子 我已经洗过了 |
[34:10] | I found some streaks, so I’m | 我发现上面还有点纹路 |
[34:12] | wiping them down with undiluted red wine vinegar. | 便用未掺水的红酒醋来刷洗 |
[34:17] | I’ve never heard of that. | 我从没听说过这妙招 |
[34:19] | Sure. But for tougher spots, | 当然 可对于硬渍 |
[34:21] | I use a fifty-fifty mix of denatured alcohol and water. | 我使用变性的酒和水一比一调和 |
[34:28] | And for those really intractable stains, | 而对于顽固污渍 |
[34:31] | I mean, we’re talking shower doors, | 比如淋浴门 |
[34:34] | I wipe on lacquer thinner with a towel. | 我用毛巾沾上油漆稀释剂擦洗 |
[34:43] | -Bree? -Oh, Orson. | -布里 -奥森 |
[35:12] | Excuse me. | 打断一下 |
[35:14] | Did you lose something? | 你是不是在找东西 |
[35:16] | No, I just thought… for you… | 不 我只是觉得 为了你 |
[35:23] | – I don’t do that. – Why not? | -我一般不这么做 -为什么 |
[35:26] | – I’m a Republican. – I’m a Libertarian. | -我是共和党人 -我是自由主义者 |
[35:29] | I believe in minimizing the role of the state | 我信仰国家角色最小化 |
[35:31] | and maximizing individual rights. | 个人权利最大化 |
[35:33] | But, Orson… | 可是 奥森 |
[35:36] | Trust me. I know what I’m doing. | 相信我 我知道自己在干什么 |
[35:40] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[35:57] | – Oh, no. – What? | -不 -怎么了 |
[35:59] | You didn’t just crack that veneer again? | 你不是那层膜又破了吧 |
[36:01] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[36:04] | Go? Go where? | 走 去哪里 |
[36:08] | Then it was like something inside ruptured. | 然后就像体内有东西裂开 |
[36:10] | Well, not so much a rupture as a spasm. | 也不太像痉挛性的破裂感 |
[36:13] | Waves of this hot, clutching… | 一阵阵暖流穿过 触电般的感觉 |
[36:17] | I think I might have had a small stroke. | 我觉得我得了轻微的中风 |
[36:20] | – How severe were the pains? – That’s the odd thing. | -有多疼 -这才是奇怪的地方 |
[36:23] | I mean, there was no pain, per se. | 本身并没有疼痛感 |
[36:25] | In fact, it wasn’t entirely unpleasant. | 实际上也没不舒服 |
[36:28] | What were you doing at the time? | 你当时在干什么 |
[36:32] | I was with my fiance? We were lying down… resting. | 我和我的未婚夫在一起 躺着休息 |
[36:38] | I’m gonna take a wild swing here. Were you having sex? | 我大胆猜测一下 你们是不是在嘿咻 |
[36:43] | Sort of. | 差不多 |
[36:44] | Ms. Van de Kamp, I think you may have had an orgasm. | 范德坎普太太 你应该是高潮了 |
[36:49] | No, no, no. I’ve had orgasms before. | 不不不 我之前有过高潮 |
[36:51] | How would you describe them? | 形容一下 |
[36:53] | That warm sensation, | 是种温暖的感觉 |
[36:55] | that tingling feeling of relief when it’s over. | 结束的时候有种轻松的麻感 |
[36:58] | No, no. This was much… | 不是 这次更 |
[37:00] | – Better? – Yes. | -更美妙 -对 |
[37:02] | That’s ’cause it was an orgasm. | 那是因为这就是高潮 |
[37:10] | Well, I’ll be darned. | 我见鬼了 |
[37:32] | – Let me have one. – Here you go. | -给我一杯 -给 |
[37:39] | It’s beautiful. | 好漂亮 |
[37:50] | Hi. Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你吗 |
[37:52] | – Are you Bree Van de Kamp? – Yes. And you are? | -你是布里·范德坎普吗 -没错 怎么称呼 |
[37:55] | Carolyn Bigsby. I was Orson’s neighbor. | 我叫卡洛琳·碧茨比 是奥森的邻居 |
[37:59] | Well, come on in. Let’s dry you off and get you a drink. | 快请进 来擦擦干 再斟上一杯 |
[38:05] | I didn’t come here to celebrate. | 我不是来祝贺的 |
[38:08] | Carolyn. | 卡洛琳 |
[38:10] | Engaged again? That was quick work. | 你又订婚了 速度真快啊 |
[38:15] | Does she know you killed your wife? | 她知道你杀了自己的妻子吗 |
[38:20] | My wife left me. | 是我妻子离开了我 |
[38:23] | And no one ever heard from her again. | 但再也没人得到过她的音讯 |
[38:26] | Not me, not her family. | 我没有 她的家人也没有 |
[38:28] | Just dropped off the face of the earth. | 从此人间蒸发 |
[38:35] | Orson, what is she talking about? | 奥森 她在说什么 |
[38:37] | Didn’t tell you that part, did he? | 他没告诉你这事吧 |
[38:39] | All right, Carolyn, you’ve made your little scene. | 够了 卡洛琳 你闹够了 |
[38:41] | You keep your hands off me. | 别碰我 |
[38:44] | Don’t let him fool you. | 别让他骗了你 |
[38:45] | Get away from him now while you can. | 趁你还活着 赶紧离开他 |
[38:52] | – Please leave my house. – Fine. | -请离开我家 -好 |
[38:55] | Be a fool. Marry him. | 你要蠢到极点就嫁给他吧 |
[38:58] | Just don’t be surprised when you go missing, too. | 等你也失踪的时候 别感到意外 |
[39:20] | I’m sorry you had to endure that. | 抱歉让你难堪了 |
[39:27] | Your wife… disappeared? | 你的妻子失踪了吗 |
[39:32] | I tried to find her. | 我找过她 |
[39:35] | Her family claimed not to have heard from her. | 她的家人说没她的消息 |
[39:39] | Personally, I think she was just trying to punish me. | 我个人认为她是在惩罚我 |
[39:44] | So… are you still married? | 所以 你还是已婚状态 |
[39:47] | No. I was granted a divorce on grounds of abandonment. | 不 我因被抛弃 被获准离婚 |
[39:54] | Bree. | 布里 |
[39:57] | You can’t possibly think that… | 你不必听信她一面之词 |
[40:00] | No, of course not. | 对 我当然不会 |
[40:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:08] | And I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[40:14] | Orson, my hand. | 奥森 我的手 |
[40:44] | The buffet is open. | 请随意用餐 |
[40:48] | Bree? | 布里 |
[40:58] | It’s gorgeous, just gorgeous. | 真漂亮 真漂亮 |
[41:15] | Every storm brings with it hope | 每场暴雨都带着希望而来 |
[41:19] | that’s somehow, by morning, | 正因如此 天亮前 |
[41:21] | everything will be made clean again | 万物都被再次洗净 |
[41:25] | and even the most troubling stains will have disappeared. | 即便是劣迹斑斑 也会消失殆尽 |
[41:29] | Like the doubts over his innocence. | 譬如对于清白与否的猜忌 |
[41:36] | Or the consequence of his mistake. | 抑或是一时过错的后遗症 |
[41:43] | Like the scars of his betrayal. | 正如出轨而留下的伤疤 |
[41:52] | Or the memory of his kiss. | 以及对他亲吻的追忆 |
[42:00] | So we wait for the storm to pass, hoping for the best… | 因此我们期盼雨过天晴 |
[42:10] | … even though we know in our hearts | 即使我们内心深知 |
[42:15] | some stains are so indelible, | 有些污渍无法抹灭 |
[42:19] | nothing can wash them away. | 没有什么可以将他们冲走 |